时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “the vampire diaries”… | |
[00:03] | I love you. Look me in the eye and tell me | 我愛你 但請直視我的眼睛 告訴我 |
[00:04] | that you don’t feel something for him. | 你對他沒有感覺 |
[00:07] | – What are you doing with him? – I’m going to remake him. | – 你對他做了什麼? – 我將重塑他的身體 |
[00:10] | The vampire to end all vampires. | 成為所有吸血鬼的終結者 |
[00:12] | There’s a reason why Esther used me to make you, isn’t there? | Esther用我來造你是有原因的 對嗎? |
[00:14] | She didn’t want you to be immortal, | 她不想你成為不死之人 |
[00:16] | So she tied your life to a human one… mine. | 所以她把你的生命與人類的生命連在一起… 就是我的 |
[00:18] | I was the one who created your vampire bloodline. | 我是創建你這一支吸血鬼血族的人 |
[00:21] | Therefore, I am responsible for your lives. | 所以我要對你們的生命負責 |
[00:22] | I want to desiccate him like you did to Mikael. | 我想把他變成幹屍 就像你把Mikael幹化一樣 |
[00:25] | Tyler… | Tyler啊… |
[00:33] | We’ll call you from the road | 我們把Klaus的屍體扔進湖裡後 |
[00:34] | after we dump Klaus’ body in the lake. | 就會打電話給你 |
[01:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:20] | Jeremy locked himself in the bathroom again. | Jeremy又把自己鎖在浴室裡了 |
[01:23] | Does he think we don’t know what he’s doing in there? | 他以為我們不知道他在裡頭幹什麼嗎? |
[01:24] | He’s 14. They don’t think. | 他才14歲 這年紀的孩子沒腦子 |
[01:27] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:29] | You’ll get me in trouble with your… | 我總有一天得有麻煩 就因為你… |
[01:31] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:33] | Morning, mom. | 早上好 媽媽 |
[01:36] | 僅供翻譯交流使用, 禁止用于商業用途 | |
[01:41] | 協調: 。沫 桃茜茜 時間軸: 桃茜茜 翻譯: 。沫 死神月夜 wendychen11 桃茜茜 zhuceba 校對: 桃茜茜表示VD每季結局都很揪心 雙語合並調整:袋圍撕 | |
[01:53] | She’s going to be fine. | 她會沒事的 |
[01:56] | She got a little banged up today, hit her head. | 她今天摔了一跤 磕到了腦袋 |
[01:59] | But it was just a slight concussion. Nothing to worry about. | 不過只有輕微的腦震蕩 沒什麼可擔心的 |
[02:02] | But she collapsed, there was blood. | 可她剛才昏過去了 還流血 |
[02:03] | Honestly, Jeremy, she’s ok. | Jeremy 說實話 她真的沒事 |
[02:06] | She’s just… She’s been through a lot. | 她只是… 最近經歷了太多事情 |
[02:11] | Is there anyone you want to call? | 你準備給其他人打電話嗎? |
[02:17] | Did what?! | 什麼? |
[02:19] | I took her to the hospital. | 我帶她去了醫院 |
[02:20] | When you find your sister unconscious, you call 9-1-1. | 發現自己的姐姐昏迷過去 你自然會叫救護車啊 |
[02:22] | Not when you have | 但不是在這種情況 |
[02:23] | a parade of vampires at your disposal. | 現在可有一群吸血鬼任你差遣 |
[02:26] | Every remaining original is going to want Elena dead to stop Alaric. | 而其它的原始吸血鬼都巴不得Elena死了 以此阻止Alaric |
[02:28] | She’s a sitting duck in there. | 她在醫院裡 就是坐以待斃 |
[02:30] | Well, Meredith wants to keep her here for observation. | Meredith希望她能繼續留院觀察 |
[02:32] | Jeremy, get Elena home. | Jeremy 把Elena帶回家 |
[02:34] | We’re on our way. | 我們正在路上 |
[02:38] | Have I told you lately how much I appreciate you | 我有沒有跟你說過 我有多慶幸 |
[02:41] | not being the dumbest brother on earth? | 你不是這世上最傻的弟弟? |
[02:45] | You know one of us needs to keep moving, right? | 你知道我們倆其中一個必須繼續行動 對吧? |
[02:48] | If Klaus really is the sire of our bloodline, | 如果Klaus真的是我們一族的祖先 |
[02:52] | We need to keep his body hidden | 那麼在Alaric找到他並把他殺掉之前 |
[02:54] | before Alaric finds him, kills him | 我們得把他的屍體藏起來 |
[02:56] | And we all end up dead. | 否則我們都會死掉 |
[02:59] | Our life is one big proverbial coin toss. | 我們的人生就如同一場壯觀的選擇遊戲 |
[03:10] | Hello, Meredith. | 你好 Meredith |
[03:12] | What are you doing here? | 你在這兒幹什麼? |
[03:14] | I’m Elena ‘s guardian. I thought it was strange | 我是Elena的護衛 我很疑惑 |
[03:16] | I didn’t get a phone call. | 自己居然沒接到電話 |
[03:18] | How did you find out? | 那你是怎麼知道的? |
[03:19] | Oh, I have eyes and ears everywhere now. | 哦 如今四處都布滿了我的眼線 |
[03:21] | It’s funny. The people of this town | 真有趣 這個鎮裡的人 |
[03:23] | are actually good at their jobs when you allow them to be. | 在獲得你的許可後 總能很好地完成任務 |
[03:26] | Speaking of… | 說起這個… |
[03:27] | You are a little too good at your job. | 你的工作做得過頭了 |
[03:35] | But that’s because you cheat. | 但那是因為你在作弊 |
[03:37] | So I found your stash | 所以我找到了你私藏的 |
[03:39] | of vampire blood. | 吸血鬼血液 |
[03:41] | Don’t… Stop it. | 別… 停下 |
[03:44] | Don’t…don’t do that. Stop it! | 別… 別這樣 快停下! |
[03:46] | The council will be in touch with the medical board | 委員會將把此事通報給醫事委員會 |
[03:48] | to have your license suspended. | 以吊銷你的行醫執照 |
[03:49] | Mayor Lockwood and Sheriff Forbes | Lockwood市長和Forbes警長 |
[03:52] | are being relieved of their duties. | 將被解除職務 |
[03:54] | I’m getting this town back under control. | 我將重新管理這個小鎮 |
[03:57] | And you will be releasing Elena to my custody. | 而你將把Elena交給我來照管 |
[04:21] | Couch. | 去沙發 |
[04:23] | I’m fine. I just… I want something to eat first. | 我很好 我只是… 得先吃點東西 |
[04:26] | We’re on it. As soon as we make sure no one’s lurking in the closets. | 我們會準備的 在確保沒有人躲在壁櫥裡以後 |
[04:29] | All right, couch. Now. | 好吧 去沙發 快點 |
[04:31] | Ugh, I told you, i’m fine. | 呃 我說了 我很好 |
[04:33] | Doctor says rest, you rest. | 醫生說要休息 你就得休息 |
[04:36] | Ahh. | 啊 |
[04:37] | Now what can I get you? | 需要我給你拿些什麼嗎? |
[04:39] | Do you want some tea? | 要不要來點茶? |
[04:41] | Maybe some vodka? | 或者來點伏特加? |
[04:44] | Both will help you sleep. | 都能讓你好好睡覺 |
[04:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:54] | I’m being smothering. It’s what I do. | 我知道自己讓你心煩 我就是這樣的人 |
[04:58] | No. It’s… | 不 這… |
[05:00] | It’s nice. | 這樣很好 |
[05:04] | I’m thinking… Maybe tea with vodka. | 我在想… 要不就茶加伏特加 |
[05:23] | Caroline Forbes told me that my ponytail lacked juj. | Caroline Forbes告訴我 我的馬尾辮缺乏膠質感 |
[05:26] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我甚至不知道這是什麼意思 |
[05:28] | It means Caroline’s driving Elena crazy, as usual. | 意思就是說 Caroline快把Elena逼瘋了 |
[05:32] | So as I psychically predicted, | 所以我預言 |
[05:33] | Flare jeans are making a comeback. | 喇叭褲又重新流行了 |
[05:35] | That doesn’t make you a psychic, Bonnie. | 這也不代表你成了通靈師 Bonnie |
[05:37] | It means that you watch too much “top model”. | 只能說明你看了太多的 “全美超模大賽” |
[05:39] | Say what you want. | 隨你怎麼說 |
[05:40] | But I’ve got a bad feeling about the bonfire tonight. | 不過我對今晚的篝火晚會有種不好的預感 |
[05:42] | It doesn’t matter, because I can’t go. | 沒關系 因為我去不了 |
[05:46] | I know, but Jenna’s in town and my parents want to do family night. | 我知道 但Jenna還在鎮子裡 而我父母打算今晚家庭聚會 |
[05:50] | You have to go. | 你必須得去 |
[05:51] | See if you can sneak out. | 試試看能不能偷偷溜走 |
[05:58] | Got to see coach Tanner. Love you. | 我得去Tanner教練那兒了 愛你 |
[06:05] | You didn’t say it back. | 你沒說你愛他 |
[06:08] | What? | 什麼? |
[06:09] | You know what. | 你知道的 |
[06:11] | You can’t string him along, Elena. | 你不能一直欺騙著他 Elena |
[06:14] | If you’re not into it anymore, just… | 如果你已經不愛他了 就… |
[06:15] | tell him. | 跟他坦白 |
[06:23] | Where is everyone? | 大家去哪了? |
[06:25] | Tyler and Caroline got a call from their moms. | Tyler和Caroline的媽媽打電話來 |
[06:28] | What were you dreaming about? | 你夢到什麼了? |
[06:31] | Sophomore year. | 夢到高一的時候 |
[06:33] | That seems like forever ago. | 那可是八輩子以前的事了 |
[06:36] | It was. | 確實是 |
[06:42] | I’m sorry that I strung you along. | 對不起 那時候我一直騙著你 |
[06:47] | I should have figured out what I wanted, | 我本該弄清楚自己想要什麼的 |
[06:51] | And just been honest about it. | 然後坦白相告 |
[06:55] | And now I’m making the same mistakes | 現在對于Stefan和Damon |
[06:57] | with Stefan and Damon. | 我又重復再犯這個錯誤 |
[07:01] | It’s not right, what I’m doing to them, either. | 我現在這樣做 對他們兩個都是不公平 |
[07:03] | I… I have to let one of them go. | 我… 我必須做出選擇 |
[07:08] | Which one? | 你要選哪個? |
[07:18] | Stefan. | Stefan啊 |
[07:21] | You ok? | 你還好嗎? |
[07:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:28] | Thanks, man. Tell the kitchen | 多謝了 老兄 跟廚師說一聲 |
[07:30] | I appreciate them staying open for me. | 我很感激他們願意做我的生意 |
[07:41] | We need to talk. | 我們得談談 |
[07:44] | I’m being over-coddled. | 我現在被過分溺愛 |
[07:46] | I feel completely fine. | 我一點事都沒有 |
[07:48] | You’re on house arrest. You’re supposed to be coddled. | 你被軟禁了 你應當得到溺愛 |
[07:51] | Wouldn’t it be smarter if we just got you the hell out of town? | 如果我們把你送出鎮子 這樣做不是更好嗎? |
[07:53] | And do what? | 然後呢? |
[07:55] | Go on the run for the rest of my life? | 一輩子過著逃亡的生活? |
[07:57] | No, thank you. | 不 謝謝 |
[07:59] | And I’m not an invalid. | 我不是個病人 |
[08:01] | I’m done with the couch. | 我不想再睡沙發了 |
[08:05] | So you’re just going to let her call the shots? | 你就這樣任由她發號施令? |
[08:08] | I’m letting her make her own decisions. | 我這是讓她自己做出選擇 |
[08:10] | Even if they’re wrong? | 即使她選擇是錯的 也無所謂? |
[08:12] | Nothing wrong with free will, Matt. | Matt 能夠跟隨自由意願 總是好的 |
[08:14] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[08:16] | You don’t realize that till you lose it. | 直到身不由己 你才意識到自由意願的可貴 |
[08:19] | Stefan… | Stefan 瞧… |
[08:27] | Elijah. | Elijah 是你 |
[08:30] | Hello again. | 你好啊 |
[08:36] | I need you to tell me where they’re keeping Klaus’ body. | 告訴我 他們把Klaus的屍體藏在哪兒 |
[08:40] | I don’t know. And even if I did, why would I tell you? | 我不知道 就算我知道 我憑什麼要告訴你? |
[08:45] | Elena’s association with vampires | Elena與吸血鬼攪和在一起 |
[08:48] | Nearly got her killed again tonight, Jeremy. | 今晚她差點就掛了 Jeremy |
[08:50] | Does that even register with you? | 你這樣都覺得無所謂嗎? |
[08:53] | Of course it does. | 當然在意 |
[08:54] | Well, she can’t seem to cut them out of her life, | 你看 她自己不能跟他們斷絕來往 |
[08:57] | but I can. | 但我能 |
[08:58] | And with your help… | 不過需要你的幫助… |
[09:01] | I’ll get rid of all of them. | 我會一次性將他們全部幹掉 |
[09:06] | Find out where Klaus’ body is being hidden. | 你找到Klaus屍體所藏地 |
[09:08] | I’ll kill him. All his siblings. | 我來幹掉他 還有他的兄妹 |
[09:11] | And when I die, vampires will no longer exist. | 當我死後 吸血鬼就再也不存在了 |
[09:15] | But the only way for you to die is if Elena dies. | 唯一能殺死你的方法就是殺死Elena |
[09:17] | Then lock me up. | 那就把我禁錮起來 |
[09:18] | Have Bonnie put a spell on me like she did Klaus. | 讓Bonnie對我施一個像Klaus那樣的咒語 |
[09:21] | Let Elena live a long, healthy, human life. | 讓Elena過上一個長久 安康 普通人的生活 |
[09:27] | And when her life is over… | 在她的生命結束之際… |
[09:29] | mine will be, too. | 也是我喪命之時 |
[09:36] | This stake is the one weapon on earth | 這個木錐 是這世上唯一能夠 |
[09:38] | that can kill them. | 殺死他們的武器 |
[09:40] | I’m going to get Klaus | Jeremy 無論用什麼方法 |
[09:43] | either way, Jeremy. | 我都能抓到Klaus |
[09:46] | Be on the right side of this. | 你可要選對立場 |
[09:48] | All we need is to take that stake away from him. | 我們要做的就是奪走他手上的木錐 |
[09:51] | Once he’s been disarmed, the weapon’s in my possession, | 一旦他的武器歸我所有 |
[09:53] | My family will scatter to the ends of the earth. | 我們家就會遠走天涯海角 |
[09:56] | And Alaric will follow us. | 當然Alaric會繼續追捕我們 |
[09:58] | And you’ll just… run. | 而你們只是在… 逃亡 |
[10:01] | We’ve done it before. | 我們之前也這麼做 |
[10:03] | Klaus and Rebekah spent the better part | 為了躲避我的父親 |
[10:04] | of a thousand years evading my father. | Klaus和Rebekah足足逃亡了一千年 |
[10:06] | What’s another half century while Elena’s able to live out | 能讓Elena安然無恙地活多半個世紀 |
[10:09] | the rest of her natural life? | 這樣的逃亡對我們來說又有何難? |
[10:10] | We finally stopped him, Elijah. | 我們好不容易才把他控制了 Elijah |
[10:13] | After everything that he’s done to us, | 他對我們的所作所為 |
[10:15] | I can’t just let you bring him back. | 我不可能就這麼輕易地讓你把他帶走 |
[10:17] | I give you my word, Elena. | 我向你保證 Elena |
[10:20] | I will not revive Klaus | 在你 包括你的兒孫 |
[10:23] | within yours, nor even within your children’s lifetimes. | 有生之年裡 我不會讓Klaus復活 |
[10:28] | Perhaps it’ll finally teach him some manners. | 也許這樣終于能讓他學點規矩 |
[10:31] | Why should she trust you? | 你讓她憑什麼相信你? |
[10:33] | All you’ve done is screw her over. | 你總是耍她 |
[10:35] | And for that, I’m deeply ashamed. | 對于那些 我也深感羞愧 |
[10:36] | But know this… | 但你們要知道… |
[10:38] | she could have been dead the instant | 在我今晚進門的一瞬間 |
[10:39] | I walked through that door tonight. | 她就可能一命嗚呼了 |
[10:40] | So, Elena, I leave it to you | 所以 Elena 這由你自己選擇 |
[10:43] | to make the decision whether to trust me or not. | 讓你判斷該不該相信我 |
[10:46] | Not! Hello! | 別! 喂! |
[10:48] | Did that concussion give you brain damage? | 難道腦震蕩把你的腦子都給震壞了 |
[10:50] | His lunatic siblings will kill you | 他那些瘋狂兄妹 一逮到機會 |
[10:52] | the first chance they get! | 就會殺了你! |
[10:53] | Rebekah and Kol will honor the terms | 如果你願意歸還Klaus的身體 |
[10:55] | If you return Klaus’ body to us… | Rebekah和Kol也會遵守約定… |
[10:57] | Elena will come to no harm. | Elena將會免受威脅 |
[11:05] | Do we have a deal? | 我們成交了嗎? |
[11:07] | No! No, no, | 不! 不 不 |
[11:09] | no, no. Did I mention, no! | 不 千萬別 聽到我說的嗎 不! |
[11:14] | Elena, it’s up to you. | Elena 由你決定 |
[11:16] | Oh, come on! | 哦 拜託! |
[11:18] | Why do you want Klaus’ body? | 你為什麼要Klaus的身體 |
[11:21] | He’s my brother. | 他是我哥哥 |
[11:25] | We remain together. | 我們本是同根生 |
[11:32] | We have a deal. | 成交 |
[11:36] | Mom? | 媽媽? |
[11:38] | In here. | 在這兒 |
[11:41] | Mom? | 媽? |
[11:43] | What’s going on? | 發生什麼事了? |
[11:45] | Alaric outed us to the council. | Alaric把我們趕出理事會 |
[11:48] | He told them everything. | 他把所有事情都跟他們說了 |
[11:50] | The whole council knows what you are. | 現在整個理事會都知道你們的身份 |
[11:52] | He’s got them looking for Klaus, | 他讓他們去找Klaus |
[11:53] | and then they’re going to come looking for you. | 接著他們會來找你們 |
[11:55] | You can’t be here when they do. | 等他們開始行動 你們就不能待在這裡 |
[11:57] | What are you saying? | 你這話是什麼意思? |
[11:59] | You both need to get out of town. | 你們都必須離開小鎮 |
[12:02] | I’ve pulled together some cash, | 我準備了點現金 |
[12:04] | and Liz has gotten you some new identification. | 而Liz為你們準備了新的身份證明 |
[12:06] | And we’ll get school records, and… | 我們會去拿學校檔案 … |
[12:08] | Well, wait a minute, you want us to run? | 等等 你們是想讓我們逃跑? |
[12:09] | We can’t protect you anymore. | 我們再也保護不了你們 |
[12:11] | Well, we can’t just pack up and leave! | 可我們不能就這麼拍拍屁股走人! |
[12:13] | If you stay, | 如果你們留下 |
[12:15] | you’re going to end up dead. | 你們會死的 |
[12:18] | You don’t have a choice. | 你們別無選擇 |
[12:27] | So what are you going to do? | 那你想怎麼辦? |
[12:28] | What I want to do | 我想做的 |
[12:31] | is run in that house, grab Elena | 是衝進屋子 帶走Elena |
[12:33] | and get her out of here and away from all this. | 離開這兒 遠離一切是非 |
[12:35] | Well, why don’t we? | 那我們為何不呢? |
[12:36] | Good luck getting her past | 要從這麼多吸血那兒 |
[12:38] | all the vampires in there. | 把她帶出來太難了 |
[12:41] | Even if I wanted to help Alaric… | 即使我想幫Alaric… |
[12:45] | I have no idea where Klaus’ body is. | 我也不知道Klaus的屍體在哪裡 |
[12:52] | I do. | 我知道 |
[13:07] | Yes? | 你好? |
[13:09] | I know where Klaus’ body is. | 我知道Klaus的屍體在哪兒 |
[13:10] | Good. Tell me. | 很好 告訴我吧 |
[13:13] | Damon’s on his way to bury him in the woods off route 12. | Damon正在路上 並打算在12號國道旁的森林把他燒掉 |
[13:16] | I’ll text you with the specifics. | 我會把細節用短信發給你 |
[13:17] | Thank you, Jeremy. | 謝謝你 Jeremy |
[13:22] | You’re doing the right thing for your sister. | 你為你的姐姐做出了正確的選擇 |
[13:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:33] | He bought it. | 他上當了 |
[13:45] | We can’t just leave town. | 我們不能就這麼逃跑 |
[13:47] | Yes, we can. | 不 我們可以的 |
[13:48] | No, our friends need us. | 不行 我們的朋友需要我們 |
[13:50] | And our mothers need us to stay alive! Look, | 但我們的母親希望我們活著! 聽著 |
[13:53] | Stefan and Damon are going to do whatever it takes to protect themselves, | Stefan和Damon會無所不用其極 以求自保 |
[13:56] | but this is our lives. | 但這是我們的命 |
[13:59] | So let me protect you. | 讓我來保護你吧 |
[14:04] | I will go anywhere with you. | 我會追隨你到天涯海角 |
[14:07] | And if we have to spend the rest of our lives running, | 如果我們的餘生將要在逃亡中度過 |
[14:11] | I will run with you. | 我也將與你同行 |
[14:13] | But, first, | 但是 首先 |
[14:17] | I have to help our friends. | 我必須幫助我們的朋友 |
[14:21] | I’ll get stuff together and meet you at the cell in two hours. | 那我去收拾東西 然後兩小時後在地窖那裡見 |
[14:24] | Deal! | 好的! |
[14:29] | We’ve got to travel light. So what do you need? | 我們要輕裝旅行 你需要帶什麼嗎? |
[14:32] | Ah, just you. Maybe a curling iron. | 啊 有你就夠了 也許還要帶個卷發棒 |
[14:37] | Oh, I have to tell Bonnie! | 哦 我還得告訴Bonnie! |
[14:38] | I’ll call Bonnie, ok? | 我打電話給Bonnie吧? |
[14:40] | Two hours. Don’t you dare be late. | 兩小時後見 你可別遲到 |
[14:42] | Ok! | 好的! |
[14:50] | I’m not halfway out of Virginia | 我還沒開到半路 |
[14:52] | And Elena sells our soul to the originals? | Elena就把我們的靈魂出賣給原始吸血鬼了? |
[14:54] | It’s her call. | 是她決定的 |
[14:55] | You know what else is her call? | 你知道她做過的其它決定嗎? |
[14:57] | Everything bad ever. | 最後都是大錯特錯 |
[14:59] | Where’s the body? As long as it’s unspoiled, | 屍體在哪裡? 只要還沒有被破壞 |
[15:00] | Alaric is one witch away from finding it. | Alaric就可以通過女巫找到他 |
[15:02] | Hidden. I was going to use unit 666, | 藏起來了 我本來打算用666號 |
[15:05] | But I figured that would be a little obvious. | 但是我想到這可能太明顯了 |
[15:07] | So… | 所以… |
[15:09] | 1020. | 我選了1020號 |
[15:11] | Mini fridge, a couple of bird cages, | 裡面還有個小冰箱 還有些鳥籠 |
[15:13] | Box full of “playboys”. | 一大箱的”花花公子” |
[15:18] | One beef jerkified original. | 以及一個肌肉痙攣的原始吸血鬼 |
[15:27] | Whoa. Creepy. | 啊 真詭異 |
[15:33] | I need a minute. | 我需要一分鐘時間 |
[15:35] | Just jam the witch locator bat signal, whatever, | 你把女巫探測定位信號給屏蔽了吧 |
[15:38] | and get on with it, Bonnie. | 還有 Bonnie 和他友好相處 |
[15:40] | Elena and Jeremy lost Jenna | 因為他 Elena和Jeremy |
[15:42] | and Alaric because of him. | 失去了Jenna和Alaric |
[15:44] | Tyler’s a hybrid. | Tyler則變成狼人吸血鬼混種 |
[15:46] | My mother’s a vampire. | 我媽媽也變成吸血鬼 |
[15:48] | Could you give me a minute | 你能給我一分鐘的時間嗎 |
[15:50] | to just appreciate the sight of him like this? | 讓我好好欣賞他現在這副尊容 |
[16:02] | You should burn in hell. | 你就該被扔進地獄燒死 |
[16:06] | But if you die, | 但如果你死了 |
[16:08] | So do my friends. | 我的朋友也會死 |
[16:11] | So does my mother. | 還有我媽媽 |
[16:16] | What am I supposed to do about that? | 我該拿你怎麼辦呢? |
[16:20] | Stefan, make sure that Alaric doesn’t | Stefan 要確保Alaric |
[16:23] | lay a hand on Jeremy. | 不會傷害Jeremy |
[16:24] | Jeremy will be fine. Between all of us, | Jeremy會沒事的 比起Alaric |
[16:27] | We’ll have the strength in numbers | 我們在人數上佔優勢 |
[16:28] | to disarm Alaric. | 可以奪走Alaric的武器 |
[16:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:33] | What’s wrong? | 怎麼了? |
[16:35] | I… | 我… |
[16:40] | Lately, I feel like every time someone walks out of this house, | 近來 我感覺好像每一次走出家門 |
[16:44] | There’s a chance they may not make it back home. | 就有可能回不來了 |
[16:50] | Well, I promise… | 我保證… |
[16:53] | I will do everything in my power | 我會竭盡全力 |
[16:56] | To make sure that we all come back. | 確保我們大家都能歸來 |
[17:06] | Stefan… | Stefan啊… |
[17:11] | forget it. | 算了 沒事 |
[17:13] | Um… | 呃… |
[17:15] | We can talk later. | 我們以後再說吧 |
[17:46] | Just in case there is no later. | 以防萬一 怕沒有以後 |
[17:57] | Bonnie just left. Rebekah should be here soon, pick up the body. | Bonnie剛走 Rebekah很快就到 然後把屍體搬走 |
[18:01] | I got Caroline and Elijah in place. | 我把Caroline和Elijah安置妥當了 |
[18:03] | Jeremy’s going to lead Alaric to us. | Jeremy會把Alaric引來我們這裡 |
[18:05] | You just had to let her make the choice, didn’t you? | 你就這麼讓她自己選擇 是吧? |
[18:08] | What would you have done, Damon? | 那你會怎麼做呢 Damon? |
[18:10] | Grabbed her, gagged her, threw her in a well. | 抓住她 箝住她的脖子 狠命地把她往牆上摔 |
[18:12] | I don’t know, anything other than let her trust Elijah! | 我不知道會怎麼做 但怎麼也好過讓她相信Elijah! |
[18:13] | You know she’d just hate you for it, right? | 你知道她會因此而憎恨你 對吧? |
[18:17] | Yet she’d be alive and she’d hate me. | 但是她就能活下來 然後她會恨我 |
[18:19] | Thus the eternal difference between you and me. | 就是我和你之間亙古不變的區別 |
[18:22] | Brother. | 弟弟 |
[18:25] | As soon as we get the stake, | 等我們拿到木錐 |
[18:27] | Hand over the coffin and get out. | 把棺材交付之後 就馬上離開 |
[18:28] | Alaric’s got half the police looking for Klaus’ car. | Alaric發散了大半的警力去尋找Klaus的車 |
[18:31] | Will do, | 好的 |
[18:32] | got to go. | 我要掛了 |
[18:35] | The original sister’s here. | 吸血鬼妹子來了 |
[18:40] | It’s about time, sexy bex. | 時間剛剛好 性感小妞 |
[18:42] | Where is Klaus? | Klaus在哪裡? |
[18:45] | How did you find me? | 你怎麼找到我的? |
[18:47] | Well, you’d be amazed at how competent law enforcement is | 只要不受吸血鬼腐蝕 法律執行力強大到 |
[18:49] | when it’s not corrupted by vampires. | 足以讓你驚嘆萬分 |
[18:51] | Now, where is Klaus? | Klaus在哪裡? |
[18:54] | Storage locker. | 在儲物間裡 |
[18:56] | There’s only about a thousand of ’em. | 不過這裡有一千多間 |
[19:14] | Mmm. Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[19:19] | Mmm. Sorry. | 呃 不好意思 |
[19:21] | I over-honeyed. I suck at tea. | 我加太多糖了 我不擅長泡茶 |
[19:26] | So… Stefan. | 所以… 你選了Stefan |
[19:33] | He saved my life, you know. | 他救了我一命 你知道的 |
[19:35] | I never told you that. | 我從未告訴過你 |
[19:38] | The night that my parents’ car went off the bridge, | 我父母的汽車墮橋的那個晚上 |
[19:41] | Stefan was the one that saved me. | 是Stefan救了我 |
[19:43] | So do you feel like you owe him or something? | 所以你是覺得自己欠了他? |
[19:45] | No. It’s not that. It’s… | 不 不是這樣 而是… |
[19:49] | After the accident, | 在車禍之後 |
[19:52] | I kind of felt like I didn’t know | 我覺得我已經不知道 |
[19:55] | how to live anymore. | 該如何活下去 |
[19:57] | Like I didn’t want to. | 我感覺自己不想活了 |
[20:00] | But then being with Stefan, | 但是和Stefan一起 |
[20:02] | somehow I figured it out. | 我卻想通了 |
[20:05] | And that’s what love should be. | 愛情就該如此 |
[20:08] | You should love the person | 你愛那個人 |
[20:11] | that makes you glad that you’re alive. | 從而讓你慶幸自己仍活著 |
[20:14] | So then what’s the problem? | 那還有什麼問題 |
[20:16] | The problem’s Damon. | 問題是Damon |
[20:19] | I… | 我… |
[20:24] | When I’m with him, | 當我和他在一起的時候 |
[20:27] | It just consumes me. | 卻讓我感覺能夠盡情盡興 |
[20:30] | And I know that I can’t love them both. | 我知道我不能同時愛著他們倆 |
[20:32] | I know that it’s wrong, but I… | 我知道這樣做是錯的 可是我… |
[20:34] | When I choose one, then I’ll lose the other. | 當我選擇其中一個 那麼我就會失去另一個 |
[20:38] | And I don’t want to lose anyone else. | 而我不想再失去任何人 |
[20:42] | I… | 我… |
[20:45] | I just… | 我真的… |
[20:48] | I wish that I had my mom here to give me some advice. | 我多希望媽媽能在身邊 給我一些建議 |
[21:09] | Hey, it’s me. | 嘿 是我 |
[21:11] | Your dad is making me play pictionary. | 你爸逼我玩”你畫我猜” |
[21:13] | I suck at pictionary. | 這遊戲我不拿手啊 |
[21:15] | You do. You’re terrible. | 是啊 你玩得糟透了 |
[21:16] | Bite me, Grayson. | 去死 Grayson |
[21:17] | Listen, do you think someone can come pick me up? | 你可以叫別人來接我嗎? |
[21:19] | Oh, having second thoughts about | 哦 你又想回來加入這個 |
[21:21] | ditching family night? | 被你拋棄的家庭之夜了? |
[21:22] | Here. | 給 |
[21:25] | Elena? Everything ok? | Elena? 你還好吧? |
[21:27] | Matt and I got into a fight. | 我和Matt吵架了 |
[21:29] | He was talking about college | 他又在講大學和結婚的事 |
[21:32] | and marriage and all the stuff that he always talks about, | 又在念叨他以前總是提起的事情 |
[21:35] | and I just…I couldn’t. | 可是我… 我不想談 |
[21:37] | He doesn’t really care about that yet, honey. | 寶貝 他並不是真的在乎那些 |
[21:39] | He’s just trying to figure out how you feel about him right now. | 他只是想要弄清楚 你現在對他的感情 |
[21:41] | I don’t know how I feel. | 我不知道自己怎麼想的 |
[21:43] | Yes, you do. | 你知道的 |
[21:45] | You’re just afraid to say it. | 你只是害怕說出來罷了 |
[21:47] | Yeah, but I don’t want to lose him. | 是啊 可我不想失去他 |
[21:49] | You’re not going to lose him, honey. | 寶貝 你不會失去他的 |
[21:51] | You’re setting him free. | 你這是還他自由 |
[21:59] | What’s going on? | 發生什麼事了? |
[22:02] | It’s the only way I was going to get you in this truck. | 只有用這種方法 我才能把你弄上車 |
[22:07] | The tea. | 那杯茶 |
[22:08] | – You drugged me?! – I’m sorry, Elena. | – 你給我下藥?! – 對不起 Elena |
[22:10] | But you’re right, ok? You don’t have any parents | 但你說得對 沒錯吧? 你沒有父母在身邊 |
[22:12] | to tell you what’s right or wrong. | 沒人能告訴你是非對錯 |
[22:14] | You’ve got me and Jeremy and a bunch of vampires | 你把我和Jeremy以及一大群吸血鬼 |
[22:16] | fighting a war you shouldn’t be in the middle of. | 拉入這戰爭當中 而你本不應該攪和在內 |
[22:17] | What the hell is going on, Matt? | Matt 這到底是怎麼一回事? |
[22:19] | I’m getting you out of town, Elena. | Elena 我把你帶出鎮子去 |
[22:21] | It’s the only way to keep you safe. | 只有這樣才能保你安全 |
[22:39] | Damon! | 喂 Damon! |
[22:41] | Damon, where are you? | Damon 你在哪裡? |
[22:58] | Damon, this isn’t funny. | Damon 這樣可不好玩 |
[23:30] | Shh. | 噓 |
[24:00] | – No! – Don’t! | – 不! – 不要! |
[24:04] | No! | 不! |
[24:06] | No! No! | 不! 不要殺他! |
[24:16] | No! | 不! |
[24:22] | Next. | 下一個 |
[24:27] | Rebekah, run, run! | Rebekah 快跑 跑! |
[24:40] | Damon? | Damon 怎麼了? |
[24:41] | Bad news, brother. | 老弟 有個壞消息 |
[24:44] | Alaric staked Klaus. He’s dead. | Alaric用木錐殺了Klaus 他死了 |
[24:49] | I feel ok. | 我感覺還好 |
[24:51] | Do you feel anything? | 你有什麼不舒服嗎? |
[24:53] | No. | 沒有 |
[24:55] | It took Sage about an hour before she got sick. | Sage也是在一小時後才感到不舒服 |
[24:58] | Yeah, or Klaus was lying about being the sire of our bloodline. | 是啊 或者是Klaus騙我們說屬于他這一血族親系 |
[25:00] | Well, if he wasn’t lying… | 如果他沒有說謊… |
[25:04] | An hour’s not enough time to get you all the way back to Mystic Falls. | 你無法在一小時內回到Mystic Falls |
[25:09] | What, so we can have an epic good-bye, Stefan? | 那麼 我們要道永別了嗎 Stefan? |
[25:12] | Not us, brother. | 不是我們 老哥 |
[25:16] | You and Elena. | 是你和Elena |
[25:21] | Well, I guess you’ll just have to say good-bye for both us, won’t you? | 那我想 你得替我們兄弟倆向她道別了 是吧? |
[25:31] | Call me if you cough up a lung. | 如果你把肺咳出來了 記得打電話給我 |
[25:37] | Stefan. | Stefan啊… |
[25:39] | Elena’s not at home. | Elena不在家 |
[25:43] | Matt and I… | 我和Matt… |
[25:45] | We’re getting her out of town. | 我們把她送出鎮子去了 |
[25:52] | It’s going to be fine. | 沒事的 |
[25:54] | Klaus was lying. | Klaus是騙人的 |
[25:56] | We’re all going to be ok. | 我們都會沒事的 |
[26:01] | What happened? | 發生什麼事了? |
[26:06] | Stefan? | Stefan 怎麼了? |
[26:10] | Got it, Jer. | 明白了 Jer |
[26:11] | We have to go back. | 我們得回去 |
[26:13] | Listen to me, Matt. If Klaus is the one that turned their bloodline, | 聽我說 Matt 如果他們那支血族是由Klaus創造的 |
[26:16] | Then they’re all going to die. | 那他們都會死 |
[26:19] | We have to go back, Matt! | 我們必須回去 Matt! |
[26:20] | – Elena… – What? | – Elena… – 怎麼了? |
[26:22] | Damon’s not with them. | Damon沒有和他們在一起 |
[26:26] | What? | 什麼? |
[26:27] | He’s a hundred miles out of town. | 他在離鎮子千裡之外的地方 |
[26:29] | I can keep driving to him, | 我可以把車直接開到他那裡 |
[26:31] | Or I can turn around and go back to Stefan. | 或者是我把車掉頭 送你回到Stefan身邊 |
[26:36] | It’s your choice. | 你自己選吧 |
[26:48] | Let me guess… | 我猜猜… |
[26:50] | Calling to see if the grim reaper’s paid a visit? | 你打電話來是想看看 死神有沒有來找我? |
[26:53] | How are you feeling? Are there any symptoms? | 你感覺怎麼樣? 有什麼症狀嗎? |
[26:55] | Not yet. | 還沒有 |
[26:57] | But I’m sure we’ll have a laugh | 但是我肯定 如果最後發現 |
[26:58] | when we find out that Klaus is a big, fat liar. | Klaus是個大騙子 我們都會大笑一場 |
[27:01] | Yeah, I’m… I’m sure we will. | 是啊 我… 我肯定我們會的 |
[27:04] | Hey, where are you? | 嘿 你在哪裡? |
[27:08] | Matt’s taking me home. | Matt現在送我回家 |
[27:13] | To Stefan. | 去找Stefan |
[27:16] | Not just Stefan… Damon. | 不僅僅是Stefan… Damon |
[27:20] | To Tyler. To Caroline. | 還有Tyler 以及Caroline |
[27:23] | No, Elena , I get it. | 不 Elena 我明白 |
[27:28] | So… | 那麼… |
[27:31] | Since I’m possibly a dead man, | 既然我可能變成真正的死人 |
[27:35] | can I ask you a question? | 我可以問你個問題嗎? |
[27:39] | Yeah, of course. | 當然可以 |
[27:41] | If it was just down to him and me, | 如果只剩我和他 |
[27:44] | and you had to make a choice who got the good-bye… | 讓你選擇和我們倆其中的一個道別… |
[27:51] | Who would it be? | 你會選誰? |
[27:59] | I love him, Damon. | 我愛他 Damon |
[28:04] | He came into my life at a time when I needed someone, | 當我孤獨無依的時候 他出現在我的生命裡 |
[28:06] | and I fell for him instantly. | 我在一瞬間就愛上了他 |
[28:09] | And no matter what I feel for you, I… | 無論我對你有著什麼樣的感覺 我… |
[28:13] | I never un-fell for him. | 我對他的愛 從未停止 |
[28:16] | Hey, I get it. | 嘿 我懂了 |
[28:18] | It’s Stefan. | 你愛Stefan |
[28:19] | It’s always going to be Stefan. | 你永遠都會選Stefan |
[28:24] | I can’t think about “always”. | 我現在無法想到”永遠” |
[28:26] | All I can think about is right now. | 我能想到的 只有眼前 |
[28:29] | And I care about you, Damon. | Damon 我在乎你 |
[28:35] | Which is why I have to let you go. | 所以我必須放開你 |
[28:42] | I mean, maybe if you and I had met first… | 如果最初相遇的是你和我… |
[28:46] | Maybe. | 也許吧 |
[28:49] | You’re going to be fine. | 你會沒事的 |
[28:51] | You hear me? | 你聽到我說話了嗎? |
[28:55] | You’re going to be ok, | 你會沒事的 |
[28:56] | and I’m going to see you soon. | 我們很快就能見面 |
[28:59] | Real soon. | 會很快的 |
[29:01] | Good-bye, Elena . | 再見 Elena |
[29:06] | I see you’re still pissed. | 我看到你還在生氣 |
[29:11] | I take it goldilocks gave you the slip? | 是因為你沒有抓住那金發小妞? |
[29:14] | Tyler! Tyler! | Tyler! Tyler啊! |
[29:20] | – Caroline? – Tyler, oh, my god! | – Caroline? – Tyler 天啊! |
[29:23] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿! 嘿! |
[29:24] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:27] | Sorry, I was just with Bonnie. | 抱歉 我剛才和Bonnie通電話 |
[29:31] | What happened? | 發生什麼事了? |
[29:32] | Klaus died. | Klaus死了 |
[29:35] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[29:47] | You’re going to be fine, Caroline. | 你會沒事的 Caroline |
[29:49] | No, it’s not me that I’m worried about. | 不 我現在擔心的不是自己 |
[29:52] | There’s no point. | 你不要這樣 |
[29:54] | I’m a lost cause. | 我是注定要死的 |
[29:56] | – No! – But you’re strong, | – 不! – 可是你很堅強 |
[29:58] | and you have a beautiful future ahead of you. | 你還有美好前程等著你 |
[30:02] | When you make it through this… | 這次等你挺過去了… |
[30:04] | Just tell my mother I left town like I was supposed to, ok? | 你就告訴我媽媽說我離開鎮子了 正如她希望的那樣 好嗎? |
[30:39] | Do you feel anything? | 你有感覺到不舒服嗎? |
[30:40] | No. | 沒有 |
[30:43] | I feel fine. | 我沒事 |
[30:46] | I need you to get out of here. | 我要你離開這裡 |
[30:47] | I don’t want you to watch me die. | 我不要你看著我死去 |
[30:49] | No, I’m not leaving. | 不 我不離開 |
[30:56] | – I’m staying. – No. | – 我要留下來 – 不 |
[30:58] | Yes. You run. | 你走吧 快跑 |
[31:00] | – Or I’ll make you run. – I’m not leaving! | – 否則我就逼你逃跑 – 我不會走的! |
[31:13] | Go! | 快走! |
[31:22] | You too, care. | 你也是 保重 |
[31:26] | What now? | 現在是什麼情況? |
[31:28] | It’s Tyler. He, um… | 是Tyeler 他… |
[31:31] | He’s… | 他… |
[31:33] | Damn it. | 靠 |
[31:38] | Damn it, damn it, damn it! | 靠 靠 靠! |
[31:40] | Matt, no, stop it. | Matt 別這樣 冷靜 |
[31:46] | This isn’t how our lives were supposed to be, Elena. | Elena 我們的生活本不該如此 |
[31:58] | He’s gone, Elijah. | 他死了 Elijah |
[32:01] | There was nothing I could do to stop it. | 我無法阻止 |
[32:13] | Tyler Lockwood is dead, | Tyler Lockwood死了 |
[32:15] | But the rest survived. | 但其他人還活著 |
[32:17] | You said that Niklaus turned their bloodline. | 你說過 他們這一支血族是由Niklaus創建的 |
[32:20] | – I thought he did. – It wasn’t me, | – 我以為是他 – 不是我 |
[32:21] | – It wasn’t Kol. – It wasn’t me, Elijah. | – 也不是Kol – Elijah 也不是我 |
[32:24] | It was Niklaus, I’m sure of it. | 是Niklaus 我很肯定 |
[32:31] | Then how are they still alive? | 那為什麼他們還活著? |
[32:41] | I know you’re here. | 我知道你在這裡 |
[32:50] | I must say, you really did that spell brilliantly. | 我必須說 你這咒語施得真漂亮 |
[32:54] | I didn’t think you had it in you. | 沒想到你還有這種本事 |
[32:56] | I did it to save my friends and my mother, Klaus. | Klaus 我這麼做 是為了救我的朋友和我媽 |
[33:01] | Not you. | 不是為了你 |
[33:02] | The spirits won’t be happy with you. | 那些魂靈肯定會對你不滿 |
[33:05] | Spirits don’t get to tell me what to do anymore. | 我不再聽命于那些靈魂 |
[33:08] | I’m done getting pushed around by all of you. | 我受夠了你們的擺布 |
[33:12] | I did it because I wanted to. | 我這麼做 是出于我自己的意願 |
[33:17] | – Hello? – You’re alive. | – 喂? – 你還活著 |
[33:18] | – Congratulations. – Rebekah. | – 恭喜啊 – Rebekah |
[33:20] | Elijah spoke to Elena. | Elijah剛才找了Elena |
[33:22] | Her and Matt should be arriving back in town any minute. | 她和Matt隨時都會回到鎮上 |
[33:25] | Yeah, he told me that. He also said | 嗯 他和我說了 他還說 |
[33:27] | You two would be long gone out of town by now. | 你們倆現在就會離開小鎮 |
[33:29] | That’s the problem. Elijah says that we have to run, | 問題就在這裡 Elijah說我們必須逃跑 |
[33:30] | that the hunter will keep coming after us, | 否則吸血鬼獵人就會來追殺我們 |
[33:32] | but I don’t want to run anymore, Stefan. | 但是我不想再逃了 Stefan |
[33:34] | I’ve spent my whole life running. | 我的一生都在逃亡 |
[33:36] | What are you talking about? We had a deal. | 你在說什麼呢? 我們達成協議了啊 |
[33:37] | I’m sorry, but Klaus is dead. | 抱歉 但是Klaus已經死了 |
[33:39] | There is no deal. | 所以協議無效 |
[33:40] | If my brothers and I are going to survive, | 如果我和哥哥想要活下去 |
[33:42] | We need to get rid of Alaric, | 就得除掉Alaric |
[33:43] | and the only way to get rid of Alaric… | 而除掉Alaric的唯一辦法… |
[33:45] | Rebekah, no. | 不要 Rebekah |
[33:48] | I need to call Stefan, but my phone is dying. | 我得給Stefan打電話 可手機沒電了 |
[33:50] | Here. Use mine. | 給你 用我的 |
[33:54] | Thanks. Matt, look out! | 謝謝 Matt 當心! |
[34:16] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[34:18] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[34:20] | We’re going to be ok. I promise. | 我們會沒事的 我答應你 |
[34:31] | You’re not going to fight back? | 你不打算還擊了? |
[34:34] | You’re kind of invincible, Ric. | 你所向披靡 Ric |
[34:36] | Don’t call me that. | 別這麼叫我 |
[34:39] | We’re not friends. | 我們不是朋友 |
[34:41] | We were. | 我們曾經是 |
[34:43] | Well, our friendship was part of the problem. | 我們的友情曾經就是一個障礙 |
[34:45] | It’s what kept me weak. | 它讓我心軟 |
[34:47] | That’s why it took so long for the real me to break through. | 所以我花了這麼長時間 才讓真我本性打破禁錮 |
[34:52] | And now I’m going to break you. | 現在我要殺了你 |
[35:06] | I know, Bonnie, you’re right. | Bonnie 我知道你是對的 |
[35:09] | You and my mom both are. | 你和我媽媽說得都對 |
[35:10] | I just can’t bring myself to tell him. | 我只是無法告訴他 |
[35:13] | At least not tonight. | 至少今晚不能 |
[35:16] | I’ll call you later. | 我一會兒打給你 |
[35:18] | Katherine. | 嘿 Katherine |
[35:24] | Um… no. I… | 呃… 不 我… |
[35:28] | I’m Elena. | 我是Elena |
[35:32] | Oh. You… | 哦 你… |
[35:34] | You just look… | 你看起來… |
[35:37] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:40] | You just really remind me of someone. | 你只是讓我想起了一個人 |
[35:44] | I’m Damon. | 我是Damon |
[35:47] | Not to be rude or anything, Damon, | Damon 我這麼說並不是無禮 |
[35:50] | but it’s kind of creepy | 只是你獨自一人 |
[35:51] | that you’re out here in the middle of nowhere. | 站在荒山野嶺 顯得有些詭異 |
[35:53] | You’re one to talk. | 我在和你說話啊 |
[35:55] | You’re out here all by yourself. | 你不也是獨自一人 |
[35:57] | It’s Mystic Falls. Nothing bad ever happens here. | 這裡是Mystic Falls 這地方一切太平 |
[36:03] | I got into a fight with my boyfriend. | 我和我的男朋友吵架了 |
[36:06] | About what? May I ask. | 關于什麼? 我能問問嗎 |
[36:09] | Life, | 生活 |
[36:11] | the future. | 未來 |
[36:12] | He’s got it all mapped out. | 他都籌劃好了 |
[36:14] | And you don’t want it? | 而你並不想要? |
[36:17] | I don’t know what I want. | 我不知道我想要什麼 |
[36:19] | Well, that’s not true. | 那不可能 |
[36:21] | You want what everybody wants… | 你想要的 與大家一致… |
[36:24] | What? | 是嗎? |
[36:26] | Mysterious stranger who has all the answers. | 神秘的陌生人 可以解答一切問題 |
[36:29] | Hmm. Well, let’s just say | 我只是 |
[36:31] | I’ve been around a long time. | 生活了很久 |
[36:34] | I’ve learned a few things. | 然後我明白了一些道理 |
[36:36] | So, Damon… | 那麼 Damon… |
[36:38] | Tell me. | 告訴我吧 |
[36:40] | What is it that I want? | 我想要的是什麼? |
[36:44] | You want a love that consumes you. | 你想要能夠讓你盡情享受的愛 |
[36:47] | You want passion | 你想要激情 |
[36:50] | and adventure, | 想要冒險 |
[36:52] | and even a little danger. | 甚至願意求險 |
[36:58] | So, what do you want? | 那麼 你想要什麼? |
[37:02] | Ah… | 呃… |
[37:07] | That’s my parents. | 我的父母來了 |
[37:10] | I want you to get everything you’re looking for. | 我希望你能得到自己在尋找的一切 |
[37:14] | But right now I want you to forget that this happened. | 但是現在 我要你忘記此事 |
[37:16] | I can’t have people knowing I’m in town yet. | 我還不能讓別人知道我在鎮上 |
[37:20] | Good night, Elena. | 晚安 Elena |
[37:28] | Is that all you got? | 這就是你想要的嗎? |
[37:31] | Not quite. | 還不全是 |
[39:56] | What’s happening? No! | 發生什麼了? 不! |
[39:59] | What’s happening?! What?! | 發生什麼了?! 什麼?! |
[40:03] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[40:05] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不! |
[40:06] | No! | 不! |
[40:08] | Ric! | Ric啊! |
[40:10] | You’re not dead. | 你不能死 |
[40:13] | You’re not dead! | 你不能死! |
[40:15] | Matt, where are you guys? You should have been back by now. | Matt 你們在哪? 你們現在應該回來了 |
[40:19] | Jeremy. | 嘿 Jeremy |
[40:26] | I think you’ve done enough. | 我認為你做的已經夠多了 |
[40:29] | How did you even get in here? | 你是怎麼進來的? |
[40:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:33] | I just wanted to say good-bye and it kind of happened. | 我只想來道別 然後我就進來了 |
[40:35] | Ric? | 你是Ric? |
[40:41] | I just want you to know… | 我只想讓你知道… |
[40:44] | That I will always be here to look after you, Jeremy. | 我會一直照顧你 Jeremy |
[40:49] | And you’ll never be alone. | 你不會孤單 |
[40:51] | Ok? | 好嗎? |
[40:53] | I promise. | 我答應你 |
[40:55] | I don’t understand. | 我沒明白 |
[41:00] | Oh, my god, you’re a ghost. | 天啊 你是鬼 |
[41:04] | But if you’re dead… | 但是如果你死了… |
[41:08] | It means Elena… | 那Elena… |
[41:11] | 僅供翻譯交流使用, 禁止用于商業用途 | |
[41:15] | 協調: 。沫 桃茜茜 時間軸: 桃茜茜 翻譯: 。沫 死神月夜 wendychen11 桃茜茜 zhuceba 校對: 桃茜茜表示VD每季結局都很揪心 雙語合並調整:袋圍撕 | |
[41:27] | – Where is she? – Damon… | – 她在哪兒? – Damon… |
[41:28] | Where is she! | 她在哪兒! |
[41:30] | Wait! You need to know, when Jeremy brought Elena | 等等! 你要知道 今晚早些時候 當把JeremyElena帶來時 |
[41:32] | in here earlier tonight, her injuries were worse than I let on. | 當把Jeremy把Elena送來時 她的傷比我說的更為嚴重 |
[41:34] | It wasn’t a concussion. It was a cerebral hemorrhage. | 不是腦震蕩 而是腦內出血 |
[41:37] | Bleeding on the brain. | 大腦出血了 |
[41:39] | What are you saying? | 你在說什麼? |
[41:41] | I was so worried, I didn’t want to tell anybody. | 我很擔心 但我不想跟別人說 |
[41:43] | I helped her. | 所以我幫了她 |
[41:45] | She needed my help. | 她需要我的幫助 |
[41:46] | You what?! | 你什麼?! |