时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Mystic Falls… I was born here. | 神秘瀑布镇 我在这里出生 |
[00:04] | This is my home. | 这里是我的家 |
[00:06] | – And mine. – And mine. | -也是我的 -还有我 |
[00:08] | For centuries, supernatural creatures have lived among us. | 几个世纪以来 超自然生物生活在我们之中 |
[00:11] | They were vampires, werewolves, doppelgangers… | 有吸血鬼 狼人 二重身 |
[00:14] | – witches. – And even hybrids. | -女巫 -甚至还有混血儿 |
[00:16] | There are those who protect them. | 有些人想要保护他们 |
[00:17] | The sheriff has a vampire for a daughter. | 警长有个吸血鬼女儿 |
[00:20] | And our lovely mayor has a son who is half- vampire, half- werewolf. | 而我们可爱的镇长有个半吸血鬼半狼人的儿子 |
[00:24] | And those who want them dead. | 还有些人想置他们于死地 |
[00:26] | – They’re our friends… – Our enemies… | -他们是我们的朋友 -敌人 |
[00:28] | The ones we love. | 我们所爱的人 |
[00:31] | And the ones we’ve lost. | 和我们失去的人 |
[00:34] | Matt, look out! | 马特 小心 |
[00:37] | And then there’s me. | 还有我 |
[00:41] | I’m human… | 我是人类 |
[00:45] | At least I was. | 至少曾经是 |
[01:13] | Stefan… | 斯特凡 |
[01:15] | I’m right here. | 我就在这儿呢 |
[01:17] | You’ve been in and out for hours. | 几小时来你时昏时醒 |
[01:19] | Wh- – what happened? | 出什么事了 |
[01:23] | You were in an accident. | 你出了事故 |
[01:25] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[01:27] | – Matt, is he- – Alive? | -马特 -还活着吗 |
[01:31] | Ask Stefan, the hero. | 问大英雄斯特凡啊 |
[01:35] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[01:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:39] | I thought that I- – how did you… | 我以为我…你是怎么… |
[01:42] | Save you? He didn’t. | 救你的吗 他没救成 |
[01:47] | When Jeremy brought you to the hospital before all of this happened, | 在这一切之前 杰里米送你去医院的时候 |
[01:50] | your injuries were worse than anyone knew. | 你的伤势比大家想的要重 |
[01:54] | Meredith Fell made a choice. | 梅雷迪斯·菲尔做了个决定 |
[01:56] | She used Damon’s blood to heal you. | 她用了达蒙的血给你疗伤 |
[01:58] | And when Rebekah ran Matt’s truck off the road, | 丽贝卡把马特的车逼得冲下路时 |
[02:00] | you had vampire blood in your system, Elena. | 埃琳娜 你那时身体里有吸血鬼的血 |
[02:05] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[02:08] | Does- – does that mean that I… | 那是不是意味着… |
[02:12] | Am I dead? | 我死了吗 |
[02:15] | No. | 没有 |
[02:16] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[02:17] | That- – that wasn’t supposed to happen! | 不该这样的 |
[02:21] | Maybe it doesn’t have to. I talked to Bonnie. | 或许不非得这样 我跟邦妮谈过 |
[02:22] | She said she’s stronger than ever. | 她说她的法力达到顶峰 |
[02:24] | There might be something she can do to help you. | 或许她能想办法帮你 |
[02:25] | No, the only thing that’s going to help | 不 唯一能帮你的 |
[02:27] | is for you to feed and complete the transition. | 就是吸血 完成转化 |
[02:28] | We have all day before she has to feed, Damon. | 必须吸血前还有一整天的时间呢 达蒙 |
[02:30] | That’s a day to exhaust every possible way out of this. | 我们有一整天去想尽一切办法不走那条路 |
[02:33] | There is no way out of it! | 根本没有别的办法 |
[02:34] | We all know the drill- – you feed or you die. | 我们再清楚不过了 不吸血就死 |
[02:37] | There is no door number three. | 没有第三条路 |
[02:39] | I was ready to die. | 我准备好去死了 |
[02:42] | I was supposed to die, I don’t- – | 我应该死掉的 |
[02:44] | I don’t want- – I can’t be a vampire! | 我不想 我不能做个吸血鬼 |
[02:49] | If there’s something that Bonnie can do, we have to try it. | 如果邦妮能想到什么办法 我们就得试试 |
[02:51] | We will. We’ll try everything. | 我们会尝试一切办法 |
[02:55] | It’s your choice, Elena. | 这由你来决定 埃琳娜 |
[02:58] | As always. | 一如既往 |
[03:13] | Way to get her hopes up for something | 你可真会让她对 |
[03:14] | that’s never happened in the history of vampirism. | 吸血鬼史上前所未有的事抱有希望 |
[03:17] | Know what? You weren’t there the day Elena looked me in the eye | 知道吗 埃琳娜看着我的眼睛 告诉我 |
[03:19] | and told me she absolutely never wanted this. | 她绝不想做吸血鬼的那天 你不在场 |
[03:21] | Then you shouldn’t have let her die. | 那你就不该让她死掉 |
[03:22] | I never meant for her to die. | 我没想让她死掉 |
[03:23] | She asked me to help Matt first and I did. | 她让我先救马特 我就救了他 |
[03:25] | And now the world has one more quarterback. | 现在这世上又多了个四分卫 |
[03:29] | Bravo, brother. | 干得漂亮啊 老弟 |
[03:33] | I made a choice | 我做了一个决定 |
[03:34] | that I will regret for the rest of my life. | 我余生都将为此后悔 |
[03:37] | Now let me try to fix it. | 现在让我想办法弥补 |
[04:09] | Jer! | 杰里 |
[04:16] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[04:17] | I watched Vickie go through this. | 我看着薇姬经历这个过程 |
[04:18] | She was a mess. Her emotions were all over the place. | 她一团糟 她的情绪十分混乱 |
[04:21] | All of these old memories came flooding back. | 所有的记忆涌上眼前 |
[04:24] | I’m fine. I’m not Vickie. | 我没事 我不是薇姬 |
[04:26] | No, you’re not. You’re you. | 你不是 你是你 |
[04:28] | You act like everything’s ok | 总是装作没事 |
[04:29] | so no one worries about you, but you need help. | 不让大家为你担心 但是你需要帮助 |
[04:32] | I said I’m fine, ok? | 都说了我没事 |
[04:36] | I- – I’m sorry, I… | 对不起 |
[04:39] | – Have you talked to Bonnie? – Yeah. | -你跟邦妮谈了吗 -嗯 |
[04:41] | She said when I was shot, | 她说我中枪的时候 |
[04:42] | she made some plea to the witch spirits to bring me back. | 她请求女巫圣灵把我带回来 |
[04:45] | And they listened. | 他们听了她的 |
[04:46] | Yeah, but the consequences were horrible. | 但是后果不是十分可怕吗 |
[04:47] | And what could be more horrible than you turning into a vampire? | 有什么比你变成吸血鬼更可怕 |
[04:52] | I need my sister. | 我需要我的姐姐 |
[04:54] | Not another one of them. | 而不是一个吸血鬼 |
[04:58] | We’re going to find a way out of this. | 我们会想到办法的 |
[05:00] | Everything’s going to be ok. | 一切都会没事的 |
[05:02] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[05:22] | It’s beautiful, isn’t it? | 我可真帅 |
[05:25] | What is that doing here, Klaus? | 你怎么还在他身体里 克劳斯 |
[05:26] | The deal we made with Tyler was that | 我们跟泰勒说好了 |
[05:28] | you’d leave his body and jump into someone else’s | 你一有机会就会离开他的身体 |
[05:29] | – the first chance you got. – Yes. | -占有另一个人的 -没错 |
[05:31] | When I assumed I’d be a pile of ash. | 当时我以为我要烧成灰烬了 |
[05:33] | But apparently fate and oxygen intervened, and there I am. | 但无奈命运和氧气插手了 我还躺在那儿 |
[05:37] | Put me back. | 把我放回去 |
[05:38] | I can’t right now. | 现在不行 |
[05:40] | Your history teacher outed | 你的历史老师把泰勒 |
[05:41] | Tyler and Caroline to the council. | 和卡罗琳的身份告诉了委员会 |
[05:44] | They’re on the war path and this body’s vulnerable. | 他们要受到攻击 而这副躯体很脆弱 |
[05:45] | I have to help Elena before she has to feed. | 我得赶在埃琳娜必须吸血前帮她 |
[05:47] | Elena’s dead and no longer my concern. | 埃琳娜死不死跟我无关了 |
[05:49] | You’re forgetting who just saved your life. | 别忘了我刚刚救了你 |
[05:50] | You’re forgetting I can rip your tongue out! | 别忘了我可以撕碎你的喉咙 |
[05:53] | Now put…me…back. | 把我放回去 |
[05:56] | If I can keep Elena human, | 如果我保住埃琳娜不变身 |
[05:57] | you’ll still have an endless blood supply to make your hybrids. | 你还能有无限的血液创造混血儿 |
[06:00] | Isn’t that what you really want? | 这不才是你想要的吗 |
[06:10] | Same rules apply. | 规则不变 |
[06:11] | No one knows. No one. | 不能让任何人知道 |
[06:14] | Do you understand me, Bonnie? | 听懂了吗 邦妮 |
[06:24] | Pastor Young. To what do we owe the honor? | 杨牧师 有何贵干啊 |
[06:26] | And don’t tell me it’s your blood pressure again. | 我猜猜 又是血压问题吗 |
[06:28] | Honestly, Dr. Fell, I wish it were. | 说实话 我倒希望如此 |
[06:30] | Blood bank’s in the basement. One of you sweep the rooms. | 血库在地下室 你们一个人去搜房间 |
[06:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[06:34] | Adding a few security measures. | 增强安全防护 |
[06:35] | The blood in this place has a habit of flying off the shelves. | 这里的血经常失踪 |
[06:38] | – Who gave you that authority? – The council. | -谁给你的权利 -委员会 |
[06:40] | They’ve entrusted me to secure the town. | 他们让我来保护小镇 |
[06:42] | And unlike some of our founding families, | 跟某些创始人家族不同 |
[06:45] | I don’t have conflicting interests. | 我没有利益冲突 |
[06:46] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[06:47] | Alaric Saltzman told us everything, Meredith. | 阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼什么都说了 梅雷迪斯 |
[06:50] | Probably time to start looking for a new job. | 你还是再去找份新工作吧 |
[06:55] | Elena doesn’t want to be a vampire. | 埃琳娜不想做吸血鬼 |
[06:57] | She doesn’t want to be dead, and now she’s not. | 她也不想死呢 现在她还没死 |
[07:00] | This isn’t your fault, Matt. | 这不怪你 马特 |
[07:01] | This is all my fault. I was driving. | 就是我的错 开车的是我 |
[07:03] | I was saved. She’s a vampire because of me! | 我得救了 而她要因为我而变成吸血鬼了 |
[07:06] | Shh! Cool it on the “V” word. I’m a fugitive, remember? | 别说那个词啊 我在逃命呢 记得吗 |
[07:08] | I’m supposed to be halfway to Florida by now. | 我现在应该快到福罗里达了 |
[07:10] | If the council’s after you, then why are you here? | 既然委员会在找你 你怎么还在这儿 |
[07:13] | Because I don’t know where to go. | 因为我不知道该去哪 |
[07:17] | Tyler’s dead, and everything’s different now. | 泰勒死了 一切都变了 |
[07:20] | And I- – | 我… |
[07:30] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[07:32] | Sorry. | 打扰 |
[07:35] | All good here. | 这里没问题 |
[07:43] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[07:44] | We just need to ask you a few questions about your son. | 我们要问几个关于你儿子的问题 |
[07:46] | You can’t arrest me. I’m the mayor of this town. | 你无权逮捕我 我可是镇长 |
[07:48] | Not anymore, you’re not. | 你现在不是了 |
[07:50] | Sorry, Liz. | 抱歉 莉兹 |
[07:51] | You’re not going to work today. | 你今天不用上班了 |
[07:53] | What are you talking about? | 这话什么意思 |
[07:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[07:57] | They’re taking your badge. | 他们要拿走你的警章 |
[07:59] | You’re not fit to protect us anymore. | 你不合适做我们的保护者了 |
[08:01] | You have no idea what you’re up against. | 你根本不了解自己的对手 |
[08:04] | On the contrary, Liz. I’ve already taken your deputies. | 正相反 莉兹 我已经接管了你的副手 |
[08:07] | We’ve got the entire town’s supply of vervain, | 我们拿到了全镇的马鞭草 |
[08:08] | including the stash found in the Salvatore house. | 包括在塞尔瓦托家里发现的私藏 |
[08:10] | We’re making our move. | 我们要出招了 |
[08:16] | Mom! Hey. | 妈妈 |
[08:17] | Caroline, where are you? And tell me it’s far away. | 卡罗琳 你在哪 告诉我你已经跑远了 |
[08:19] | Where am I? Good question. | 我在哪 好问题 |
[08:21] | Uh, just a whole lot of boring highways. | 满眼都是无聊的高速 |
[08:24] | Why? Is everything ok? | 怎么了 没事吧 |
[08:27] | Oh! Caroline, what’s going on?! | 卡罗琳 怎么了 |
[08:44] | It’s disgusting. | 很恶心 |
[08:46] | – No, it’s, um… – It’s disgusting. | -不 挺… -恶心 |
[08:48] | Yeah, I’m going to puke. | 嗯 我想吐 |
[08:55] | I never thought I’d be saying this, | 我从没想到我会说这话 |
[08:57] | but I can’t stop thinking about blood. | 但是我无法抑制对血的渴望 |
[09:01] | I should have saved you first. | 我该先救你的 |
[09:04] | You shouldn’t be going through this right now. | 你根本不该经历这些 |
[09:05] | No, if you had saved me, then Matt would be dead. | 如果你救了我 马特就会死了 |
[09:07] | What do you think I’d be going through then? | 那我现在会是什么心情 |
[09:12] | Stefan, listen to me. | 斯特凡 听我说 |
[09:14] | You did the right thing. | 你做得对 |
[09:16] | You did what you always do- – you respected my choice. | 你像以往一样 你尊重我的决定 |
[09:18] | And what am I supposed to do | 那如果 |
[09:19] | if Bonnie can’t figure out a way to help you, huh? | 邦妮想不到帮你的办法我怎么办 |
[09:21] | Because then you’ll have another choice to make- – | 因为那样你要做另一个决定了 |
[09:22] | Either let yourself die, or be a vampire. | 要么死掉 要么变成吸血鬼 |
[09:25] | Well, then we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. | 船到桥头自然直 |
[09:30] | Oh, my God. Did- – | 我的天 |
[09:32] | Did I just say, | 我刚刚说 |
[09:34] | “Cross that bridge”? | 船到桥头 |
[09:39] | You’re laughing. | 你在笑 |
[09:40] | I’m pretty sure you don’t actually think that’s funny. | 但是我看你并不觉得好笑 |
[09:42] | I… | 我… |
[09:44] | I can’t stop, though. | 可我就是停不下来 |
[09:46] | Your emotions are a bit heightened today. | 今天你的情绪会被放大 |
[09:53] | A lot heightened. | 放大很多 |
[10:05] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[10:08] | It’s ok. | 没事 |
[10:08] | I’m sorry, I… | 对不起 |
[10:12] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[10:15] | No matter what happens, | 不管发生什么 |
[10:17] | I’m here for you. | 有我呢 |
[10:19] | I can help you. | 我能帮你 |
[10:21] | Yeah, I- – I- – | 嗯 |
[10:29] | Why don’t you go back upstairs where it’s dark. | 你上楼去暗的地方吧 |
[10:32] | I’ll clean up. | 我来收拾 |
[10:50] | I thought you left. | 你没走啊 |
[10:52] | Cute PJs. | 睡衣很可爱 |
[10:55] | I’m tired, Damon. | 我累了 达蒙 |
[11:05] | I brought you this. | 给你送这个来了 |
[11:07] | I thought that was gone. | 我还以为弄丢了 |
[11:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:23] | I just have to say something. | 我有话要跟你说 |
[11:25] | Why do you have to say it with my necklace? | 为什么要拿着我的项链说 |
[11:27] | Because what I’m about to say is… | 因为我要说的 |
[11:31] | probably the most selfish thing I’ve ever said in my life. | 可能是这辈子最自私的一番话 |
[11:35] | Damon, don’t go there. | 达蒙 不要那样 |
[11:37] | No, I just have to say it once. | 别 我只说一次 |
[11:39] | You just need to hear it. | 你一定要听 |
[11:42] | I love you, Elena. | 埃琳娜 我爱你 |
[11:45] | And it’s because I love you that… | 因为爱你 所以 |
[11:49] | I can’t be selfish with you. | 不能自私地把你据为己有 |
[11:53] | And why you can’t know this. | 为什么不能让你知道呢 |
[11:57] | I don’t deserve you. | 我配不上你 |
[12:03] | But my brother does. | 可我弟弟配得上 |
[12:19] | God, I wish you didn’t have to forget this. | 好想把这番话留在你心中 |
[12:25] | But you do. | 可是不行 |
[13:06] | You should know better than to sneak up on a lady. | 你不该偷偷靠近一位女士[淑女] |
[13:08] | Good advice. Have you seen one? | 好建议 你见着淑女了吗 |
[13:12] | Tragic about Elena. | 埃琳娜的事真不幸 |
[13:15] | Not to make the gray cloud grayer, | 我不想雪上加霜了 |
[13:17] | but does Matt even have automobile insurance? | 但是马特给车上保险了吗 |
[13:52] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
[13:54] | Elena, don’t move. | 埃琳娜 别动 |
[14:08] | Ah, you incessant woman. | 你这女人真没完没了 |
[14:11] | Hey, mom. What’s up? | 妈妈 怎么了 |
[14:13] | Tyler, thank God. Are you ok? | 泰勒 谢天谢地 你没事吧 |
[14:16] | Fine. Why? What’s going on? | 没事啊 怎么了 |
[14:18] | Pastor Young had me arrested this morning. | 杨牧师今早把我逮捕了 |
[14:20] | The council grilled me on your whereabouts. | 委员会拷问我你的下落 |
[14:22] | Tyler, don’t tell me where you are. | 泰勒 别告诉我你在哪 |
[14:24] | The less I know, the better. | 我知道的越少越好 |
[14:25] | Mom, I’m ok. Relax. | 妈妈 我没事 别担心 |
[14:28] | You didn’t answer your phone, honey. | 你没回电话 宝贝 |
[14:29] | I was so scared that you were with Caroline. | 我真担心你跟卡罗琳在一起 |
[14:31] | Why? | 什么意思 |
[14:33] | What happened to Caroline? | 卡罗琳怎么了 |
[14:36] | The council took her. | 她被委员会抓走了 |
[14:37] | What do you mean, they took her? | 那是什么意思 |
[14:53] | Vervain ropes. | 马鞭草绳子 |
[14:57] | Looks like Alaric outed us all to the council. | 阿拉里克把我们的事告诉委员会了 |
[14:59] | The council… | 委员会 |
[15:01] | What exactly do they think they can do to me? | 他们想对我做什么 |
[15:12] | What the hell happened?! | 怎么回事 |
[15:22] | – Tyler? – I’m harder to kill than you think. | -泰勒 -我比你想的坚强多了 |
[15:28] | You’re alive?! | 你还活着 |
[15:30] | Tyler, you’re alive! | 泰勒 你还活着 |
[15:32] | No time. Come on. We have to go. | 没时间了 来 我们得走了 |
[15:37] | Wait, what about me? | 等等 我呢 |
[15:39] | Keep ’em busy, little sister. | 拖住他们 小妹妹 |
[15:45] | That’s impossible! | 这不可能 |
[15:54] | They’re gone. | 他们不见了 |
[15:55] | Whoever nailed Rebekah took them, too. | 抓走丽贝卡的人也抓了他们 |
[15:58] | Please tell me you have something. Anything. | 求你告诉我你有办法 任何办法 |
[16:00] | I can’t. The council locked Carol and me out of our offices. | 我没办法 委员会不让卡罗尔和我进办公室 |
[16:03] | Files, computers, everything. | 文件 电脑都拿走了 |
[16:04] | So the mayor and the sheriff never contemplated a back- up plan, liz? | 镇长和警长就没考虑过后备计划吗 |
[16:09] | Damon, relax. | 达蒙 别这样 |
[16:10] | When Caroline called to say she got away, | 卡罗琳打电话说她逃掉的时候 |
[16:12] | did she know where they were planning to take her? | 她知道他们原本是要被带去哪吗 |
[16:14] | No, just that she was in some van | 不知道 只说他们在一辆货车里 |
[16:15] | in the middle of nowhere | 不知要开去哪 |
[16:16] | And she managed to escape. | 她设法逃脱了 |
[16:17] | Perfect. We’ve narrowed it down to nowhere. | 好啊 范围缩小到不知道去哪了 |
[16:22] | Hey. Is Elena here? | 埃琳娜在吗 |
[16:27] | In what world are you the one that gets to live?! | 凭什么你能活下来 |
[16:30] | Damon, stop! It wasn’t his fault! | 达蒙 住手 这事不怪他 |
[16:32] | Let him go, Damon. Now. | 放他走 达蒙 快点 |
[16:45] | Still want to be a writer? | 你还想当作家吗 |
[16:48] | I remember how you’d read your short stories | 我还记得你来给我女儿做保姆时 |
[16:50] | to my daughter when you’d baby- sit. | 总给她读你写的故事 |
[16:54] | She still loves writing because of you. | 因为你 她现在仍喜欢写作 |
[16:56] | Why did you bring me here? | 你为什么带我来这里 |
[16:57] | My deputies can watch out for us here. | 在这儿 我的副手能保护我们 |
[16:59] | No vampires have been invited in. | 这房子没有请过吸血鬼进门 |
[17:02] | Look, Elena, | 埃琳娜 听好 |
[17:03] | I know it sounds crazy, | 我知道这难以置信 |
[17:05] | but years ago it was your parents who were advocating | 但多年前 正是你父母提倡 |
[17:07] | having an emergency plan for this. | 为这种事制定紧急措施 |
[17:09] | I never thought we’d actually have to use it. | 我从没想过会有用到的一天 |
[17:11] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[17:14] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[17:16] | Where’s Stefan? | 斯特凡在哪儿 |
[17:18] | Where he can’t hurt you. | 在不能伤害你的地方 |
[17:21] | He would never hurt me. | 他永远不会伤害我 |
[17:22] | You have no idea what you’re talking about. | 你根本不了解情况 |
[17:24] | Well, I know that where you go, | 我知道 不管你在哪里 |
[17:26] | Salvatore vampires seem to follow. | 塞尔瓦托兄弟都如影随形 |
[17:30] | – You hungry? – No. | -你饿了吗 -不饿 |
[17:36] | So we’ll hold Stefan | 我们会一直囚禁斯特凡 |
[17:39] | until Damon comes searching for you two. | 等达蒙来找你们俩 |
[17:42] | And we’ll use Rebekah | 我们会用丽贝卡做诱饵 |
[17:44] | to lure her siblings back into town. | 引她的兄弟们上钩 |
[17:47] | You’ll give us the white oak stake, | 你得把白栎树木桩给我们 |
[17:48] | and then… | 之后 |
[17:51] | we will exterminate the entire vampire race for good. | 我们要将吸血鬼们一网打尽 永绝后患 |
[18:00] | Something wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[18:03] | Elena, are you ok? | 埃琳娜 你没事吧 |
[18:05] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[18:17] | No, I’ve got to get out of here. | 不行 我得离开这儿 |
[18:25] | Get her! | 抓住她 |
[18:44] | I never thought I’d see you again! | 没想到能再见到你 |
[18:46] | I don’t get it. How are you alive? | 我不明白 你为什么还活着 |
[18:48] | This is going to sound incredible, but… | 听着可能难以置信 但是… |
[19:04] | Easy, love. | 别心急 亲爱的 |
[19:05] | Wrong time, wrong place, wrong equipment. | 阴错阳差 误打误撞 |
[19:08] | You’re miraculously alive. We’re fugitives on the run. | 你奇迹般地活着 我们还是逃犯 |
[19:11] | All signs point to hot hybrid vampire sex. | 这一切都说明我们该好好性福一下 |
[19:22] | Did you just call me “love”? | 你管我叫”亲爱的”了吗 |
[19:25] | I don’t know, love. | 可能吧 亲爱的 |
[19:27] | Did I? | 我那么叫了吗 |
[19:31] | What the hell did you do to Tyler? | 你把泰勒怎么了 |
[19:32] | That’s what I enjoy about you. | 知道我最喜欢你什么吗 |
[19:34] | So much more than a pretty face. | 美丽背后更有智慧 |
[19:36] | Oh, my God. You’re Klaus! | 天呐 你是克劳斯 |
[19:39] | You’re disgusting! | 你真恶心 |
[19:40] | And you’re a glorious kisser. | 你接吻技术真棒 |
[19:44] | Listen… | 听着 |
[19:45] | I didn’t have to risk exposure to come save you. | 我本来不用犯险来救你的 |
[19:48] | Oh, you do one semi-decent thing and now you’re my hero? | 你以为你稍稍良心发现就成英雄了 |
[19:51] | Ugh! I need to go sanitize your mouth. | 我得好好漱漱口 |
[19:53] | Your mouth was all over me. | 是你不停地亲我 |
[19:55] | I was an innocent victim. | 我才是无辜的 |
[19:56] | Put Tyler back. | 把泰勒还回来 |
[19:57] | Gladly. | 乐意效劳 |
[19:59] | Then maybe I’ll take you up on your offer | 然后我就可以如你所愿 |
[20:00] | of hot hybrid sex. | 跟你享受性福了 |
[20:24] | The spirits aren’t listening. | 圣灵不愿倾听我的请求 |
[20:25] | Well, is that it? Is that all we can do? | 那就没办法了吗 束手无策了吗 |
[20:29] | There’s something else I could try. | 还有个办法可以一试 |
[20:31] | What? Do it. | 什么 快试试 |
[20:35] | If the witches won’t help me save Elena, | 如果女巫们不愿帮我救回埃琳娜 |
[20:38] | then maybe I could go to | 或许我可以去那边 |
[20:38] | the other side and bring her back myself. | 亲自把她带回来 |
[20:41] | The other side? The other side’s for dead people. | 另一边 那边是死人待的 |
[20:43] | She’s still in transition. | 她还在转化中 |
[20:43] | Not fully dead, not fully alive. | 既没完全死亡 也没完全活着 |
[20:45] | What if her spirit still exists on both sides? | 或许她的灵魂仍然存在于两边 |
[20:47] | Even if it does, how can you get there? You’re not dead. | 即便如此 你怎么过去呢 你又没死 |
[20:52] | No. No, Bonnie! | 不行 邦妮 |
[20:53] | I was able to stop your heart to stop Klaus’. | 我曾停止你的心跳以制服克劳斯 |
[20:56] | I’ll do the same thing to myself. | 我也可以对自己用这招 |
[20:57] | Witches have free reign on the other side. | 女巫在那边可以自由行动 |
[20:59] | I will find Elena and I will bring her back with me. | 我会找到埃琳娜 把她带回来 |
[21:02] | Assuming you wake up! | 前提是你还能醒来 |
[21:03] | I’m stronger now. I found a new source of power. | 我现在变强了 找了新的力量来源 |
[21:06] | A new source of power?! | 新的力量来源 |
[21:07] | What kind of powers can let you kill yourself | 什么样的力量能让你杀掉自己 |
[21:09] | and bring someone back with you from the dead? | 再带着别人起死回生 |
[21:12] | Do you want Elena back or not? | 你想不想让埃琳娜回来 |
[21:17] | With your vervain and Alaric’s weapons, | 带着你的马鞭草和阿拉里克的武器 |
[21:19] | they could be anywhere. | 他们可能在任何地方 |
[21:19] | Come on, guys, think. | 伙计们 想一想 |
[21:22] | It takes a lot to hold a vampire. | 囚禁吸血鬼需要做很多工作 |
[21:23] | Reinforced steel, iron doors. | 钢筋 铁门 |
[21:26] | The pastor has a cattle ranch. | 牧师有个大牧场 |
[21:28] | Those pens could easily be modified. | 改造那些围栏很容易 |
[21:31] | It’s remote, it’s secluded. | 那地方又偏僻 又隐蔽 |
[21:35] | Well, guess what. | 你猜怎么的 |
[21:37] | Looks like you get a chance to prove how sorry you really are. | 看来你有机会证明你有多抱歉了 |
[21:40] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[22:07] | I thought I killed you. | 我以为我把你杀了呢 |
[22:10] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[22:11] | They thought you were a vampire | 他们以为你是吸血鬼 |
[22:12] | so they stuck you in here with us. | 所以把你和我们关在一起了 |
[22:16] | Where’s Stefan? | 斯特凡在哪 |
[22:17] | Elena, I’m right here. Are you ok? | 埃琳娜 我在这儿 你还好吗 |
[22:20] | Stefan… | 斯特凡… |
[22:24] | I need to feed. | 我要吸血 |
[22:28] | I see what’s going on here. | 我知道怎么回事了 |
[22:31] | You died with vampire blood in your system | 你死的时候身体里有吸血鬼的血 |
[22:33] | and you didn’t feed | 而你没喝血 |
[22:34] | and now you’re locked up in here | 现在你又被锁在这里 |
[22:35] | without a drop of human blood in sight. | 看不到一滴人血 |
[22:38] | That is a problem. | 这可是个问题啊 |
[22:40] | Just ignore her. | 别搭理她 |
[22:42] | Has anyone done the math, or shall I? | 有人算过时间吗 要不我算一下 |
[22:44] | I’d say you’ve got less than three hours to feed | 要我说 你还有三小时找人血喝 |
[22:48] | before I get to watch you die all over again. | 否则我又能看着你死掉了 |
[22:55] | My day just got a whole lot better. | 这给今天增色不少啊 |
[23:28] | Bonnie… | 邦妮 |
[23:29] | Bonnie, open your eyes. | 邦妮 睁开眼睛 |
[23:32] | Bonnie, I can’t let you do this. | 邦妮 我不能让你这么做 |
[23:36] | You’re dying! | 你要死了 |
[23:42] | What the hell is that?! | 这到底怎么回事 |
[23:45] | Bonnie, no! | 邦妮 不要 |
[23:47] | Hey! Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[23:49] | Bonnie, wake up! | 邦妮 醒醒 |
[23:51] | Bonnie, wake up! | 邦妮 醒醒 |
[24:01] | Elena… | 埃琳娜 |
[24:08] | Come back. | 跟我走 |
[24:10] | Come back, Elena. | 跟我走 埃琳娜 |
[24:24] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[24:27] | Stefan, something’s happening. | 斯特凡 发生什么事了 |
[24:31] | You’re going home. | 跟我回家 |
[24:37] | No. | 不要 |
[24:46] | Grams? What are you doing? | 外婆 你在做什么 |
[24:48] | You can’t be in here. | 你不能在这里 |
[24:50] | You stay away from this sort of darkness. | 你得远离这种黑魔法 |
[24:52] | Elena needs me. | 埃琳娜需要我 |
[24:54] | She is not your problem to solve. | 她不是你能解决的问题 |
[24:56] | Now go. Before they try to keep you here. | 趁他们还没困住你 赶快走 |
[24:59] | Grams? Please! | 外婆 求你了 |
[25:01] | This magic is dark, Bonnie. | 邦妮 这是黑巫术 |
[25:03] | It is not nature’s plan. | 这不符合自然的规律 |
[25:05] | Touch it again, | 如果你再使用它 |
[25:06] | and the spirits will unleash their anger | 圣灵们会释放他们的愤怒 |
[25:08] | in ways that will make you suffer. | 来折磨你 |
[25:10] | Stay away. | 别用它 |
[25:13] | Go! | 快走 |
[25:15] | Bonnie, wake up! | 邦妮 醒醒 |
[25:16] | Wake up! Come on. | 快醒醒 |
[25:18] | Bonnie, open your eyes. | 邦妮 睁开眼睛 |
[25:23] | Ha! You’re awake! | 你醒了 |
[25:26] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[25:29] | I couldn’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[25:33] | It didn’t work. | 咒语不起作用 |
[25:40] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[25:42] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[25:44] | I’m out of time. | 我没有时间了 |
[25:46] | I need blood. | 我需要血 |
[25:49] | I’m dying. | 我快死了 |
[26:00] | Anyone! Hey! | 有人吗 |
[26:02] | Will you shut up? | 你能闭嘴吗 |
[26:06] | You think we’re afraid of you? | 你们以为我们怕你们吗 |
[26:13] | You want more vervain? | 你还想再来点马鞭草 |
[26:15] | – Keep it down. – Listen to me. | -小声点 -听着 |
[26:19] | Elena’s going to die if you don’t let her out of here. | 如果你不放埃琳娜出去 她会死的 |
[26:23] | Sorry. Not my problem. | 抱歉 这不关我的事 |
[26:27] | She’s innocent. Let her out. | 她是无辜的 放她出去 |
[26:31] | Let her out! | 放她出去 |
[26:35] | Stop! | 住手 |
[26:37] | I said, let her out! | 我说放她出去 |
[26:53] | She said she’s not strong enough. | 她说了她不够强大 |
[26:55] | You were strong enough to put me in here. | 你有能力把我弄进来 |
[26:56] | Surely you’re strong enough to get me out. | 你就有能力把我弄出去 |
[26:58] | I upset the spirits trying to save Elena. | 我想救埃琳娜的时候触怒了圣灵 |
[26:59] | I can’t use that kind of magic again. It’s too dangerous. | 所以我不能再用那种魔法了 太危险了 |
[27:02] | Bonnie, do the bloody spell! | 邦妮 给我施咒 |
[27:03] | She said she can’t, OK? | 她说了她没法施 没听到吗 |
[27:06] | We’ll just wait a few days | 我们只需要等几天 |
[27:07] | until you’re strong enough to do it | 等到你有足够的法力 |
[27:09] | with traditional magic. Right, Bonnie? | 就能用传统的魔法了 是吧 邦妮 |
[27:23] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[27:25] | Ripping Tyler’s heart out. I’ll jump into someone else. | 把泰勒的心挖出来 我好到别人身体里去 |
[27:28] | Maybe you. | 说不定是你呢 |
[27:30] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, my God, stop, stop! | -天呐 -天呐 停下 快停下 |
[27:32] | He’s bluffing. He needs a witch to do that. | 他吓唬人呢 他需要巫师才能做到 |
[27:33] | What makes you think I don’t have one? | 你凭什么认为我就没有巫师 |
[27:35] | Or ten? Pick, Bonnie! | 我可能有十个 快选择 邦妮 |
[27:38] | You or Tyler! | 你还是泰勒 |
[27:41] | Stop! Please! You’re killing him! | 停下 求你了 你会害死他的 |
[27:43] | Fine, I’ll do it! Just stop. | 好 我帮你 快停下 |
[27:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:53] | Let’s begin. | 那我们开始 |
[28:18] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[28:20] | Are you still with me? | 你还好吗 |
[28:23] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[28:25] | Yeah, I’m here. | 我还好 |
[28:28] | I’m ok. | 我没事 |
[28:30] | No, you’re not. | 不 你有事 |
[28:33] | I can hear your breathing. | 我能听到你的呼吸声 |
[28:41] | Damon was right. | 达蒙是对的 |
[28:44] | You should have fed this morning. | 今早就该让你吸血 |
[28:48] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[28:50] | Don’t be. | 不 |
[28:53] | You had hope. | 至少你曾抱有希望 |
[28:56] | That’s all I ever wanted you to have. | 这也是我一直的心愿 |
[29:00] | And you had it. | 而你有过了 |
[29:04] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[29:10] | Do you know why I was even on that bridge? | 你知道我为什么会在桥上吗 |
[29:16] | I was coming back for you, Stefan. | 我是去找你 斯特凡 |
[29:21] | I had to choose, and… | 我必须做出选择 |
[29:24] | I picked you. | 我选了你 |
[29:29] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[29:35] | No matter what happens… | 不管后果如何… |
[29:40] | It’s the best choice I ever made. | 这都是我做过的最好的选择 |
[29:46] | God…it sucks I can’t see you right now. | 天呐 看不见你真讨厌 |
[29:53] | I’m smiling. | 我在笑 |
[29:58] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[30:25] | So, what, we just storm the place with zero weapons? | 我们没有任何武器 就能把这里翻个遍吗 |
[30:29] | No, we don’t need weapons. | 我们用不着武器 |
[30:31] | Just bait. | 有诱饵就行了 |
[30:44] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[30:46] | There’s a big, bad vampire out here. | 外面有只大大的坏坏的吸血鬼哦 |
[30:53] | Let him go, the boy’s innocent. | 放了他 他是无辜的 |
[30:57] | Well, that’s the point. | 说得好 |
[30:59] | Give me Stefan and Elena, he’s all yours. | 把斯特凡和埃琳娜交给我 我就放了他 |
[31:03] | Come on, pastor. You know I’ll kill him. | 快点 牧师 你知道我会杀了他 |
[31:06] | – I want to kill him. – Go away. | -我想杀了他 -走开 |
[31:08] | You are not invited in! And I’m not coming out. | 你没被邀请进屋 我也不会出去的 |
[31:18] | This is black magic. She shouldn’t be doing this. | 这是黑魔法 她不该这样做 |
[31:30] | Tyler… | 泰勒 |
[31:35] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[31:40] | Tyler! | 泰勒 |
[31:43] | Bonnie, what are you doing? | 邦妮 你在干什么 |
[31:46] | I warned you, child. | 我警告过你 孩子 |
[31:48] | I warned you to stay away. | 我警告过你 让你别做这些 |
[31:50] | Bonnie, it works. Stop. | 邦妮 起效了 停下 |
[31:53] | What’s happening? Let me go! | 怎么了 放开我 |
[31:55] | – I can’t. – Let me go! | -不行 -放开我 |
[31:56] | Bonnie, what’s happening? | 邦妮 怎么了 |
[32:03] | – I can’t let her go! – Bonnie, stop the spell! | -我松不开她的手 -邦妮 停下 |
[32:05] | You made your choice. | 你做出了选择 |
[32:07] | Now they’re taking it out on me. | 现在他们让我承担后果 |
[32:13] | I’m sorry, grams! | 对不起 外婆 |
[32:15] | They can’t do this to you! | 他们不能这样对你 |
[32:16] | Please! Don’t do this to her! | 求你们了 别这样对她 |
[32:18] | Bonnie, stop! | 邦妮 停下 |
[32:19] | No! No! No! | 不不不 |
[32:21] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[32:24] | What have I done?! What do I do?! | 我做了什么啊 我做了什么 |
[32:26] | You’re ok, you’re ok. | 没事了 没事了 |
[32:28] | What did I do?! | 我做了什么 |
[32:31] | What did I do?! | 我做了什么 |
[32:46] | I got this. | 我看着这边 |
[32:47] | Bring the other one in. | 去把另一个带进来 |
[32:53] | Excuse me! | 有人吗 |
[32:54] | Hello, sir? | 有人吗 长官 |
[32:59] | I thought I told you to shut up. | 我不是让你闭嘴了吗 |
[33:01] | Here’s the thing- – my family, we- – we have money. | 听着 我家 我们很有钱 |
[33:04] | Castles, apartments, jewelry. | 有古堡 公寓 珠宝 |
[33:06] | Just name your price and let me out. | 开个价 放我出去 |
[33:11] | I’d much rather watch you die. | 我更想看着你死 |
[33:28] | Elena. Elena! | 埃琳娜 埃琳娜 |
[35:02] | Go ahead and kill me. | 来吧 杀了我 |
[35:03] | You can’t possibly hate me more than I hate myself. | 你不可能比我更恨我自己了 |
[35:06] | Oh, yes, I can. | 不 我能 |
[35:09] | It should have been you. | 死的人应该是你 |
[35:13] | Leave him alone! | 放开他 |
[35:36] | Just stop! Stop saving me. | 停下来 不要再救我了 |
[35:39] | What the hell is your problem? | 你又怎么了 |
[35:40] | What do you want me to say, thank you? | 你想要我谢你吗 |
[35:43] | Because honestly, I wish you’d just let me drown. | 坦白说 我希望你那天让我淹死 |
[35:45] | What, you think you were my first choice? | 怎么 你以为你是我的第一选择吗 |
[35:47] | Elena’s a vampire because of me. | 因为我 埃琳娜变成了吸血鬼 |
[35:50] | I have to live with that every day for the rest of my life. | 我的余生 心里都不得不揣着这个念头 |
[35:52] | No, no, you don’t have to live with that, | 不不不 这不是”不得不”的事 |
[35:54] | You get to live with that. | 是你有幸活下来的事 |
[35:56] | Because Elena put your life before her own. | 因为埃琳娜看重你的生命胜过她自己 |
[35:58] | So every morning when you get out of bed, | 所以 你活着的每一天 |
[36:00] | you sure as hell better earn it. | 最好值得她的牺牲 |
[36:07] | You were going to kill him. | 你想杀了他 |
[36:08] | Yep. The guy just won’t die. | 对 他就是死不了 |
[36:09] | It was my choice to save him. | 救他是我的选择 |
[36:11] | Why aren’t you seeing that? | 你怎么就不懂呢 |
[36:12] | It’s a little hard to keep track of all your choices lately, Elena. | 你的决定太多 我有点跟不上 埃琳娜 |
[36:18] | I remember everything. | 我都想起来了 |
[36:25] | One of the highlights of my transition… | 我转化过程的一大好处就是 |
[36:29] | remembering everything that you compelled me to forget. | 想起所有那些你强迫我忘记的事 |
[36:35] | Like how you and I met first. | 比如我先遇见的是你 |
[36:38] | We were strangers. | 那时我们是陌生人 |
[36:40] | And you told me you wanted me to get everything I wanted from life. | 你告诉我 你希望我得到我想要的一切 |
[36:45] | Damon, why didn’t you tell me? | 达蒙 你为什么不告诉我呢 |
[36:46] | Would it have made a difference? | 告诉你又能怎么样 |
[36:52] | I didn’t think so. | 我看不能怎么样 |
[36:53] | You asked me to make a choice, Damon. | 你让我做出选择 达蒙 |
[36:55] | So I did. | 所以我选了 |
[36:56] | If you’re going to be mad, | 如果你要生气 |
[36:57] | then take it out on me, not on Stefan | 就冲我发泄 而不是斯特凡 |
[36:59] | or Matt or anyone else. Me. | 马特或者其他任何人 冲我 |
[37:02] | Are we done here? | 说完了吗 |
[37:03] | If it had been you at the bridge last night | 如果那晚是你在桥边 |
[37:06] | and not Stefan, | 而不是斯特凡 |
[37:07] | and I begged you to save Matt- – | 我求你先救马特 |
[37:09] | I would have saved you. In a heartbeat, no question. | 我会救你 绝无迟疑 毫不犹豫 |
[37:14] | That’s what I thought. | 我知道你会这样 |
[37:16] | Then Matt would be dead | 那样马特就会死 |
[37:17] | because you couldn’t let go. | 因为你不肯放手 |
[37:20] | Matt would be dead! | 马特就会死 |
[37:21] | But you wouldn’t be. | 但是你不会 |
[37:23] | And you would have gotten to grow up. | 你就有机会长大 |
[37:25] | And had the life that you wanted; the life that you deserve. | 过你想要的人生 你应该有的人生 |
[37:27] | And I know that I didn’t used to get that, but I do now. | 我知道我以前不懂 但是我现在懂了 |
[37:30] | And I wanted that for you, Elena. | 我希望你有那样的人生 埃琳娜 |
[37:33] | And I would have gladly have given it to you | 我愿意给你那样的人生 |
[37:34] | and let Matt die because I am that selfish. | 我会让马特死去 因为我就是那么自私 |
[37:39] | But you knew that already. | 但是你早就知道了 |
[37:44] | The first night we met’s not all you remember. | 你想起的不仅仅是我们初遇的那晚 |
[38:06] | How dare you save Caroline over me! | 你怎么能选择救卡罗琳而不是我 |
[38:08] | “Hello, brother, I thought you were dead. | “你好 哥哥 我以为你死了呢 |
[38:09] | So pleased you’re not.” | 你没事太好了” |
[38:11] | You left me. | 你撇下了我 |
[38:12] | I only had time to save one of you | 我只有时间救一个 |
[38:14] | and you can’t be killed. | 而你又死不了 |
[38:14] | Rest assured, I had a worse day than you. | 放心 我今天过得比你糟 |
[38:17] | I think it’s time for us to move on, find some more werewolves. | 我想我们该继续生活了 再找些狼人 |
[38:19] | So you can create your hybrid family? | 好让你创造你的混血家族吗 |
[38:21] | You don’t know anything about family! | 你根本不懂家人的意义 |
[38:23] | Well, I know how easily they can be silenced with a dagger. | 我知道以前用把匕首就能封住他们的嘴了 |
[38:26] | No! | 不 |
[38:30] | – Drop them. – I mourned you! | -放下 -我为你哀悼 |
[38:33] | My heart broke thinking I’d never see you again! | 我以为再也见不到你 伤心极了 |
[38:35] | Put the blood down, Rebekah, there’s a good girl. | 放下血袋 丽贝卡 好妹妹 |
[38:37] | It’s always been me! Not Finn. | 从来都是我 不是芬 |
[38:40] | Not Elijah, not Kol, me. | 不是以利亚 不是科尔 是我 |
[38:43] | I loved you through everything and you don’t even care. | 无论发生什么我始终爱你 但是你根本不在乎 |
[38:45] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[38:47] | You want your family? | 你想要你的家人吗 |
[38:48] | Here’s your family. | 给你的家人 |
[38:52] | You know something, Rebekah, you were right. | 你知道吗 丽贝卡 你是对的 |
[38:54] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[38:55] | From this moment on, you’re not my family, | 从此刻起 你不再是我的家人 |
[38:58] | You’re not my sister. | 不再是我的妹妹 |
[38:59] | You are nothing. | 你什么都不是 |
[39:12] | The whole council knows who we are now. | 现在整个委员会都知道我们是什么了 |
[39:16] | Everything’s about to change. | 一切都将改变 |
[39:19] | Yeah, I’m sure Damon has a revenge plan cooked up. | 对啊 达蒙肯定在计划着复仇呢 |
[39:25] | We’ll figure out a way to deal with it. | 我们会想到应对的办法 |
[39:28] | Stefan, you don’t have to convince me | 斯特凡 你不用劝我说 |
[39:29] | that everything’s going to be ok. | 一切都会没事 |
[39:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:36] | Wish I could, though. | 我真希望能让你相信 |
[39:39] | Wish I could just tell you that you’ll never feel pain. | 希望我可以告诉你 你再也不会感到疼痛 |
[39:42] | That you’ll never crave blood. | 你再也不会渴望鲜血 |
[39:46] | But you will. | 可是你会 |
[39:51] | It will be the worst thing that you’ve ever lived through. | 那会成为你有生以来最艰难的经历 |
[39:56] | But I’ll get to live. | 但我能够去经历 |
[40:00] | I’ll be a sister and a friend, and… | 我会做好姐姐 朋友 而且 |
[40:04] | I’ll be with you. | 我会和你在一起 |
[40:07] | Forever. | 永远在一起 |
[40:09] | If I want. | 如果我想的话 |
[40:18] | I’m going to get through this. | 我会熬过去 |
[40:20] | Just like we get through everything, | 就像我们撑过一切苦难那样 |
[40:22] | one day at a time. | 一天一天的来 |
[40:27] | We should get inside before sunrise. | 我们应该在太阳出来之前进屋去 |
[40:30] | Bonnie made this for you yesterday. | 邦妮昨天给你做了这个 |
[40:37] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[40:39] | Daylight ring? | 日光戒指吗 |
[40:50] | One day at a time, right? | 一天一天来 对吗 |
[41:21] | Folks, by now you know that the vampires have escaped. | 各位 现在你们都知道吸血鬼逃走了 |
[41:30] | And it won’t be long before they retaliate against us. | 他们很快就会来报复我们 |
[41:35] | But fear not. | 但是不要害怕 |
[41:39] | For I have been chosen to lead us in a movement. | 我被选中 带领大家发起一项运动 |
[41:41] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[41:42] | Hear me, loved ones. | 听着 亲爱的各位 |
[41:44] | Soon we’ll be free to pass through the gates… | 我们很快就能走过”大门” |
[41:49] | and we’ll all reunite in eternity. | 我们将在永生中重聚 |
[41:50] | Seriously, Pastor, what’s going on here? | 说真的 牧师 到底怎么回事 |
[41:53] | Friends… | 朋友们 |
[41:55] | We are the beginning. | 我们是开端 |