时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | This is my home. | 这里是我的家 |
[00:06] | – And mine. – And mine. | -也是我的 -还有我 |
[00:08] | For centuries, supernatural creatures have lived among us. | 几个世纪以来 超自然生物生活在我们之中 |
[00:11] | They were vampires, werewolves, doppelgangers… | 有吸血鬼 狼人 二重身 |
[00:14] | – witches. – And even hybrids. | -女巫 -甚至还有混血儿 |
[00:16] | And then there’s Elena. | 还有埃琳娜 |
[00:17] | She’s one of us now. | 现在她和我们一样 |
[00:18] | She’s strong. If we help her, she can survive. | 她很坚强 有我们的帮助她撑得过去 |
[00:20] | She can’t even keep my blood down. | 她连我的血都吐出来了 |
[00:23] | Our town has always been different… | 我们的小镇一直与众不同 |
[00:24] | Stefan, I’m losing it. | 斯特凡 我控制不了了 |
[00:25] | Feed from me. | 喝我的血 |
[00:26] | But now there are strange things happening | 但是现在发生了一些奇怪的事情 |
[00:28] | that no one can explain. | 没人能解释为什么 |
[00:30] | – Nice ink. – What ink? | -纹身不错 -什么纹身 |
[00:31] | You didn’t see his tattoo? | 你没看到他的纹身吗 |
[00:33] | And there’s a new hunter in town | 镇里有个新的猎人 |
[00:35] | who wants people like me dead. | 想杀死像我这样的吸血鬼 |
[01:43] | Don’t bother. It’s a paralytic. | 别担心 这是麻醉 |
[02:43] | 亲爱的艾普莉 很抱歉让你经历这些 我做的事是必要的牺牲 而且这恐怕只是日后更多牺牲的开始 神秘瀑布镇一直遍布着一股邪恶力量 但现在更邪恶的势力来了 我的死是这场战争的开始 | |
[02:48] | 埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 杰里米· 吉尔伯特 | |
[02:57] | Good day for a midlife crisis. | 美好的中年危机之日 |
[02:59] | 164 years, I’d say you’re due. | 164年 我敢说你算是中年了 |
[03:03] | Elena’s transition to vampire | 埃琳娜转化成吸血鬼的过程 |
[03:04] | has been a little depressing. | 让她有点压抑 |
[03:05] | I’m gonna help her have some fun. | 我要带她出去开心一下 |
[03:08] | Those who can’t do teach. | 做不到的人却教人 |
[03:11] | Oh, I see we’re still fighting. | 我明白了 我们还有分歧 |
[03:14] | Got it. Where you going? | 明白了 你去哪 |
[03:17] | That hunter jacked | 昨晚那个猎人 |
[03:17] | Tyler Lockwood of his werewolf venom last night, | 取走了泰勒·洛克伍德的狼人毒液 |
[03:19] | so basically he’s got vampire poison in a bottle, | 所以基本来说他拿着装了吸血鬼毒药的小瓶 |
[03:23] | and I’m gonna find him, and I’m gonna eat him. | 我要去找到他 吃了他 |
[03:26] | – I’ll go with you. – I don’t want your help. | -我和你一起去 -我不需要你帮 |
[03:27] | I just wanna kill this guy and get the hell out of town. | 我只想杀了这家伙然后赶紧离开这里 |
[03:31] | Isn’t that the deal? | 难道这不是我们说好的吗 |
[03:32] | Whoever Elena doesn’t choose leaves? | 没被埃琳娜选择的人 离开镇子 |
[03:34] | That was before she turned. | 那是在她转化之前 |
[03:35] | And I stayed to help, | 所以我留下来帮忙 |
[03:36] | but I take you punching me as the first clue… | 但是我觉得你揍我应该是个提醒 |
[03:40] | I’m not wanted here anymore. | 在这里 我不再受欢迎了 |
[03:41] | Listen, you blood-shared with my girlfriend, | 听着 你把血给我的女朋友喝 |
[03:43] | and I punched you in the face. | 我往你脸上揍一拳 |
[03:44] | You deserved it. | 你活该 |
[03:46] | Why don’t you stop being dramatic? | 你就别这么冲动了 |
[03:47] | No, brother. | 不 老弟 |
[03:48] | Dramatic would be leaving before I kill this hunter. | 冲动是我在离开之前杀了这个猎人 |
[03:59] | Kind of weird doing this in our old make-out spot. | 在我们曾经的约会地这么做 真有点奇怪 |
[04:02] | Thank you for doing this. | 谢谢你这么做 |
[04:04] | I can’t keep anything else down. | 我没法抓住其他动物 |
[04:05] | It’s ok. I kind of owe you my life, remember? | 没事 记得吗 你还救了我一命呢 |
[04:08] | Yeah, but I didn’t make Stefan save your life | 没错 但是我让斯特凡救你并不是 |
[04:09] | so that I could turn you into a human blood bank. | 为了让你变成我的活人血袋 |
[04:11] | Elena, please just let me do this for you. | 埃琳娜 请你一定让我帮你 |
[04:40] | Is that enough? | 够了吗 |
[04:43] | No. | 不 |
[04:45] | But if I had any more, | 但是如果我再多喝一点 |
[04:46] | I’m afraid I wouldn’t stop. | 我怕我就停不下来了 |
[04:49] | Here. | 来 |
[04:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:06] | So you really think school is the best place for you right now? | 你真觉得现在来学校合适吗 |
[05:08] | The vampire hunter knows that Damon’s a vampire | 那个猎人知道达蒙是吸血鬼 |
[05:11] | and that I know Damon. | 也知道达蒙和我熟识 |
[05:13] | Hiding at home would be more suspicious. | 躲在家里显得更可疑 |
[05:15] | Besides, I want to be here. | 而且 我想来上学 |
[05:18] | It’s my senior year. | 这是高中最后一年 |
[05:19] | I survived this long. | 我在高中努力这么多年 |
[05:21] | There’s no way I’m bailing before graduation. | 不该在毕业前做逃兵 |
[05:25] | 强制宵禁 全镇所有人 晚十点后不得外出 解禁时间另行通知 | |
[05:30] | Town called for curfew? | 镇上要实行宵禁了 |
[05:31] | Tyler got shot in front of half the town. | 泰勒在大家面前中枪 |
[05:33] | Everyone’s a little freaked. | 大家都有点恐慌 |
[05:36] | If only they knew the real story. | 知道真相还不吓死他们 |
[05:43] | Who the hell are you two? | 你们俩是谁 |
[05:44] | Tyler, it’s ok. | 泰勒 别紧张 |
[05:46] | They’re here for your protection. | 他们是来保护你的 |
[05:48] | More deputies? | 又是你的副手吗 |
[05:49] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[05:53] | They’re hybrids. | 他们是混血儿 |
[05:54] | I was halfway to Chicago | 我在去芝加哥的路上 |
[05:55] | when I heard you were attacked. | 听说你中枪了 |
[05:57] | I had hoped to leave Mystic Falls for good, | 我本想永远离开神秘瀑布镇 但职责所在 |
[05:58] | but duty calls. | 必须回来 |
[06:00] | Nice to know you care. | 难得你还在乎 |
[06:01] | I don’t. I should have killed you | 我不在乎 我早该杀了你 |
[06:04] | for the little stunt you and your friends pulled | 你和你的朋友用卑鄙的手段 |
[06:06] | stopping my heart, | 克制住我的心脏 |
[06:08] | leaving me in a coffin to rot. | 想让我烂在棺材里 |
[06:10] | Yeah, you used my body as an escape hatch, | 没错 你也利用我的身体金蝉脱壳 |
[06:12] | then kissed my girlfriend, | 还假扮我和我的女友亲热 |
[06:13] | so maybe we’re even. | 也许我们扯平了 |
[06:14] | Not even close. | 你欠我的多着呢 |
[06:18] | But you hybrids are a dying breed. | 但混血儿如今是濒危物种 |
[06:20] | I can’t make more of you, | 我无法再创造了 |
[06:22] | and I won’t have anyone taking liberties | 就算是我抛弃的人 |
[06:23] | with the ones I have left. | 也不容别人肆意欺负 |
[06:26] | Consider them your new bodyguards. | 这些都是你的保镖 |
[06:46] | So first time we’ve been back | 这是我们第一次重回 |
[06:47] | in Alaric’s classroom. | 阿拉里克上课的教室 |
[06:49] | The first period, and I’m ready to bawl my eyes out. | 第一节课 我就要哭红双眼 |
[06:51] | Morning, everyone. | 大家早上好 |
[06:54] | And just like that, | 她一出现 |
[06:55] | I’m no longer feeling sentimental. | 我就没心情多愁善感了 |
[06:57] | So I’m throwing a little anti-curfew party | 我在新家要办一个小型的 |
[06:59] | at my new house. | 反宵禁派对 |
[07:00] | Starts in the fifth period, | 第五节课开始 |
[07:01] | goes to whenever. Spread the word. | 开到几点都行 请大家帮忙宣传 |
[07:03] | You’re welcome to join, Elena, | 埃琳娜 如果你愿意和我言归于好 |
[07:04] | if you’d like to bury the hatchet. | 欢迎你来参加 |
[07:06] | It’s a pretty enormous hatchet. | 你还真是大方 |
[07:07] | I’m feeling generous of spirit. | 我是个胸襟开阔的人 |
[07:11] | New house? | 新家 |
[07:12] | Did your brother finally kick you out? | 你哥哥终于把你赶出来了吗 |
[07:14] | He didn’t kick me out. I left. | 他没赶我 我自己离开的 |
[07:15] | So you left the only person on earth that actually likes you? | 你离开了这世上唯一喜欢你的人 |
[07:22] | Your boyfriend liked me once. | 你男朋友喜欢过我 |
[07:25] | Actually, a lot more than once. | 实际上 对我情深似海呢 |
[07:28] | Why are you still in town, Rebekah? | 丽贝卡 你怎么还留在镇上 |
[07:30] | Don’t you have anywhere else to go? | 你难道没地方可去吗 |
[07:32] | History’s my favorite class. | 我最喜欢上历史课 |
[07:34] | Actually, where is Mr. Saltzman? | 怎么不见萨尔茨曼老师 |
[07:37] | That’s right. | 我想起来了 |
[07:39] | I killed him. | 他被我杀死了 |
[07:53] | Just breathe. Just breathe. | 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[07:54] | You haven’t felt this kind of rage before. | 你从没有过这种愤怒的感觉 |
[07:56] | I hate her. | 我恨她 |
[07:57] | I didn’t think I was capable of hate, | 我以为我不会恨 |
[07:58] | but I hate her and hate that I hate her. | 但我恨她 我讨厌恨着她的自己 |
[08:03] | That’s the hunter. | 是那个吸血鬼猎人 |
[08:07] | What the hell is he doing here? | 他在这里做什么 |
[08:09] | That’s Jeremy. | 是杰里米 |
[08:10] | – No. – No, no, no. Hey. | -不 -不不不 听着 |
[08:12] | You get this, ok? | 你去处理这个 |
[08:15] | I got that. | 我去找他 |
[08:32] | There you are. | 你在这呢 |
[08:33] | Rebekah sent me to see if you were ok. | 丽贝卡让我来看看你还好吗 |
[08:36] | I’m fine, Heather. | 我没事 海瑟 |
[08:39] | I’m not. | 我有事 |
[08:52] | What’s wrong, Elena? | 怎么了 埃琳娜 |
[08:54] | Getting hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[08:56] | No, g-get away from me. | 不 离我远点 |
[08:57] | But she’s so delicious. | 但是看她多美味 |
[09:02] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这儿的 |
[09:04] | This is my school. It’s my life, | 这是我的学校 这是我的生活 |
[09:05] | and I’m not gonna let you ruin it. | 我是不会任由你毁了它的 |
[09:06] | It’s my school now, my life. | 现在这也是我的学校我的生活了 |
[09:08] | Maybe you’re the one who shouldn’t be here. | 也许你才是那个不该在这儿的人 |
[09:10] | And I couldn’t help but overhear | 而且我没忍住不小心偷听到 |
[09:12] | that there’s a vampire hunter roaming the hallways. | 有个吸血鬼猎人正在走廊上晃悠 |
[09:16] | How inconvenient for you. | 这下你可不方便了 |
[09:22] | See you in gym. | 体育馆见 |
[09:24] | I think it’s dodgeball day. | 又到了玩躲避球的日子了 |
[09:33] | You mind telling me who you are and why I’m here? | 麻烦请告诉我你是谁还有我为什么来这儿 |
[09:36] | I’m happy to miss bio, but… | 我很乐意翘了生物课 但… |
[09:38] | I looked into your family’s history. | 我查阅了你家族的历史 |
[09:41] | You and your sister have been through quite a lot. | 你和你姐姐经历异常坎坷 |
[09:45] | What are you, a social worker? | 你是谁 社工吗 |
[09:46] | What do you care? | 你为何要在意这些 |
[09:48] | Because you saw this. | 因为你能看到这个 |
[09:54] | Mm, it’s a tattoo. Big deal. | 这是个纹身 了不起 |
[09:56] | No, I call this a hunter’s mark, | 不 我叫它猎人的印记 |
[09:59] | as in vampire hunter. | 吸血鬼猎人的印记 |
[10:01] | Uh, a vampire hunter? | 吸血鬼猎人 |
[10:03] | Heh. Look, I’m sorry, man, but– | 我很抱歉 伙计 但是… |
[10:04] | Jeremy, I know your family’s history in this town, | 杰里米 我知道这镇上你家族的历史 |
[10:07] | so you playing dumb just makes you look dumb. | 所以你继续跟我装傻只能说明你真是个蠢蛋 |
[10:13] | Why the show and tell? | 为什么要给我看纹身还告诉我这些 |
[10:15] | I don’t even know you. | 我都不认识你 |
[10:15] | Because it’s invisible | 因为这纹身 |
[10:17] | to anyone but another hunter or potential hunter. | 只有吸血鬼猎人或潜在猎人才看得见 |
[10:22] | Find me a vampire. | 给我找一个吸血鬼来 |
[10:23] | I’ll train you, teach you how to do what I do. | 我会训练你 教你我做的事 |
[10:25] | I’m on Hudson, off route 13. | 我在13号州际公路哈得逊 |
[10:27] | Don’t show up unless you find one. | 找到吸血鬼之前不要来见我 |
[10:28] | Well, how am I supposed to do that? | 我要怎样才能找到 |
[10:30] | Why don’t you start by | 你怎么不先问问 |
[10:30] | asking your friend with the bandage on his neck? | 你那个脖子上包着绷带的朋友 |
[11:20] | Yeah. | 早该料到 |
[11:21] | It was a valiant first-day effort. | 这是努力克制的第一天 |
[11:23] | No one will judge you if you want to go home. | 如果你想回家没人会说你的 |
[11:25] | I don’t want to go home. | 我不想回家 |
[11:26] | I want to take the white-oak stake and kill her. | 我想拿着白栎树木桩钉死她 |
[11:28] | That’s how mad I am. | 我快气疯了 |
[11:29] | She made me murderous. | 她让我想杀人 |
[11:31] | How about we just leave the murdering to Damon? | 还是把杀人的活都留给达蒙吧 |
[11:33] | And–and then do what? Ignore her to death? | 然后怎么样 放任她直到死 |
[11:35] | Look, she’s trying to make herself feel better. | 她只是想让自己好受一点 |
[11:37] | She knows that everybody hates her, | 她知道人人都讨厌她 |
[11:38] | so she’s trying to hate harder. | 所以她就破罐子破摔 |
[11:40] | Tell you what. | 听着 |
[11:41] | Let’s just skip the rest of the day, | 不如我们忘了一天的不快 |
[11:43] | go have some fun. I feel like | 去找点乐子 我觉得 |
[11:44] | this day is severely lacking in fun. | 今天我们严重缺乏乐趣 |
[11:49] | Yeah. Ok, fine. | 好吧 |
[11:52] | We’ll go to her party and show her | 我们去参加派对 告诉她 |
[11:53] | that she can’t intimidate me. | 威胁这招对我可不管用 |
[11:57] | I just have to go home and change first. | 我得先回家换衣服 |
[12:04] | Does she seem a little off-balance to you? | 她是不是有点不稳定 |
[12:06] | Yeah. She’s channeling all her emotions into rage. | 是 她正在把情绪转为愤怒 |
[12:11] | Makes her feel like she has purpose. | 这让她觉得自己有某种目的 |
[12:12] | I used to do that, too, when I was, you know… | 过去我也这样 那时我… |
[12:15] | – Ripper you? – Yeah. | -是杀人狂 -是啊 |
[12:17] | She needs to come to terms with it, | 她需要学会妥协 |
[12:19] | confront it, let it in before she can let it go. | 面对 接受这种感觉才能真正放手 |
[12:24] | You’re good at this. You know that? | 你知道吗 你很擅长这个 |
[12:26] | You saved my vampire life. | 是你拯救了我的吸血鬼人生 |
[12:27] | Now you’re saving hers. | 现在你又要拯救她的了 |
[12:29] | You should write a book, go on “The view.” | 你可以写本书 去参加《观点》节目 |
[12:32] | Hmm. | 不错 |
[12:39] | So this is where you’ve been hiding, huh? | 这里就是你的藏身之处吗 |
[12:42] | Hayley? | 海莉 |
[12:43] | Hey, Lockwoof. | 你好 洛克狼人 |
[12:50] | Ass. I thought Klaus killed you. | 混蛋 我还以为克劳斯把你杀了呢 |
[12:54] | I should have called. | 我该先给你打电话的 |
[12:55] | From your trailer park in Florida. You liar! | 在弗罗里达的拖车公园就该打了 你这个骗子 |
[12:59] | You’re totally loaded. | 原来你这么有钱 |
[13:02] | I chained you up all over the Appalachians. | 我都把你拴遍阿巴拉契亚山了 |
[13:04] | I talked you through every turn. | 你每次转化的时候我都开导你 |
[13:05] | I helped you break the sire bond. | 是我帮你解除了认祖归忠 |
[13:07] | You could have told me your real story. | 你该告诉我你的真实身份的 |
[13:08] | I didn’t want anybody to follow me back. | 我不想让大家跟我回来 |
[13:11] | Werewolves weren’t safe around Klaus, | 离克劳斯近了对狼人没好处 |
[13:13] | And you shouldn’t be here either. | 你也不该来这里的 |
[13:15] | His hybrids are all over this house and so is he. | 他的混血儿到处都是 他自己也在这里 |
[13:17] | I know. One of his hybrids | 我知道 有一个混血儿 |
[13:19] | is with a pack I ran with. | 在我们的群里 |
[13:21] | He called me and told me that he was coming | 他打电话告诉我他要来 |
[13:23] | to protect a guy named Tyler, and I thought, | 保护一个叫泰勒的人 我就想 |
[13:26] | “What are the chances?” | 真是机会难得啊 |
[13:32] | Well, the least you could do | 至少你可以 |
[13:33] | is pour me some fancy, rich-people scotch. | 请我喝杯富人才喝得起的威士忌吧 |
[13:37] | Sure. | 当然 |
[13:40] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[13:49] | Why were you being so cryptic? | 这么神神秘秘的干什么 |
[13:50] | Come in. Close the door. | 进来 关上门 |
[13:54] | Tell me that is not a bomb. | 这是枚炸弹吗 |
[13:55] | Ok. It’s a kitten. | 好吧 是只淘气猫 |
[13:57] | It’s an adorable exploding kitten. | 是只可爱但能爆炸的淘气猫 |
[14:00] | Why didn’t you call your brother? | 为什么不叫你弟弟来 |
[14:01] | Because I’m proud and stubborn and– | 因为我骄傲自大 顽固不化… |
[14:05] | Oh, look. You’re already here. | 看 你这不是已经来了吗 |
[14:08] | Come on. You’re not gonna get hurt. | 动手吧 你不会受伤的 |
[14:10] | All I need you to do is be doctorly, | 你只需要像医生一样 |
[14:12] | cut out the arrow. | 把箭弄断 |
[14:13] | I’d do it myself, but if I move… | 我也可以自己动手的 但是如果我动的话 |
[14:18] | Psssh! | 嘭 |
[14:23] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[14:28] | Ok. | 好 |
[14:31] | So how well did you know pastor Young? | 你了解杨牧师吗 |
[14:34] | He was a patient of mine. | 他是我的病人 |
[14:35] | He was always a nice guy. | 为人不错 |
[14:36] | Nice crazy guy. | 不错的疯子 |
[14:39] | He wrote a letter about sacrifice | 他写的关于神秘瀑布镇即将到来的 |
[14:40] | and war brewing in Mystic Falls. | 牺牲与战争的信 |
[14:46] | What does he mean, “A greater evil is coming”? | “将有更邪恶之事来临”是什么意思 |
[14:49] | I mean, we have great enough evil already. | 我们现在的事已经够邪恶了 |
[14:52] | You’d think. | 你好好想想 |
[15:00] | How’d you get stuck on hunter duty? | 你怎么这么喜欢管吸血鬼猎人的事 |
[15:02] | Stefan had a physics test. | 斯特凡要参加体能测试 |
[15:05] | You are a good brother. | 你真是个好哥哥 |
[15:08] | I’m the bad brother. | 我是个坏哥哥 |
[15:09] | You’re strung up to a bomb | 当你因为炸弹动弹不得的时候 |
[15:11] | while stefan plays vampire with a girl who broke your heart. | 斯特凡正在伤了你心的女孩面前当英雄 |
[15:13] | But you are doing a very good job | 在装得若无其事这方面 |
[15:15] | of acting like it doesn’t suck. | 你可真棒透了 |
[15:20] | Ok, I think that should be good. | 这样应该可以了 |
[15:28] | Hey, Matt. | 马特 |
[15:32] | So I’m having a little party. | 我要举办一个派对 |
[15:34] | You should, uh, ditch last period and come. | 翘了课来参加吧 |
[15:40] | Look, I know you’re still angry | 我知道你还在生气 |
[15:42] | I ran you off the bridge, | 我让你们翻下了桥 |
[15:43] | but you have to understand Alaric killed my brother. | 但那时候阿拉里克杀了我哥哥 |
[15:46] | He was trying to kill me. | 他还想杀了我呢 |
[15:47] | I had to do something to stop him. | 我必须做点什么来阻止他 |
[15:53] | I never wanted to hurt you. | 我没想伤害你 |
[16:10] | What’d you say last time? | 你上次怎么说的 |
[16:13] | Hickeys? | 吻痕吗 |
[16:20] | Kinky girlfriend. | 女朋友有怪癖啊 |
[16:22] | Who you letting feed on you? | 你让谁喝你的血了 |
[16:24] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[16:25] | I don’t know where I got that. | 我不清楚这伤口怎么弄的 |
[16:27] | Sure about that? | 你确定 |
[16:29] | Tell me which one of your high school friends is a bloodsucker. | 告诉我 到底你哪个高中伙伴是吸血鬼 |
[16:36] | It’s… | 是 |
[16:38] | Rebekah. | 丽贝卡 |
[16:40] | Rebekah Mikaelson. | 丽贝卡·迈克尔森 |
[16:43] | Thank you. | 多谢了 |
[16:45] | When you wake up, | 等你醒来 |
[16:46] | she’ll be long gone. | 她应该已经死了 |
[16:58] | Hope you plan on cleaning this up. | 你有打算把这里整理好吧 |
[17:01] | I need bourbon to get through Bekah’s party. | 我需要喝点酒才能撑完丽贝卡的派对 |
[17:03] | Yours is better than Stefan’s. | 你的酒比斯特凡的好 |
[17:06] | Oh. Top drawer in the dresser. | 柜子最上面的那个抽屉 |
[17:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:19] | You keep alcohol in your underwear drawer? | 你把酒和内衣放同一个抽屉 |
[17:22] | No. | 不是 |
[17:24] | But you weren’t looking for alcohol, were you? | 但你不是在找酒 对吧 |
[17:27] | Do you think I’d actually leave | 你当真以为 |
[17:28] | the last remaining white oak stake | 我会把最后一根白栎木桩 |
[17:29] | where any vampire could just walk in and take it? | 放在哪个吸血鬼都能轻松取走的地方吗 |
[17:36] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[17:37] | Hunter mishap. | 和猎人过招了 |
[17:39] | You know he was at my school today? | 你知道他今天去学校了吗 |
[17:40] | Yep. Jeremy told me. | 杰里米告诉我了 |
[17:42] | Why were you talking to Jeremy? | 你干嘛和杰里米讲话 |
[17:44] | Don’t worry about it. | 那不是重点 |
[17:46] | Damon, don’t bring him into this. | 达蒙 别把他卷进来 |
[17:48] | Perish the thought he might actually be useful, Elena. | 你以为他能帮到我 省省吧 埃琳娜 |
[17:55] | You staying for the show, or… | 你要留下来欣赏吗 |
[17:58] | I’m finding that stake. | 我会找到那木桩的 |
[18:05] | You got a vampire for me? | 你抓了吸血鬼来吗 |
[18:07] | No, but I know where you can find one. | 没有 但我知道哪里能找到吸血鬼 |
[18:13] | There’s a doctor, Meredith Fell, | 有个叫梅雷迪思·菲尔的医生 |
[18:15] | she uses vampire blood in surgery. | 她在手术中用吸血鬼的血治病 |
[18:17] | I think she has a deal with one, | 我猜她和某个吸血鬼有约定 |
[18:19] | her blood for his. | 用她的血换吸血鬼的血 |
[18:20] | You see, that’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[18:22] | When a town protects one vampire, | 一旦一个小镇保护了一只吸血鬼 |
[18:23] | Word spreads. More come. | 一传十十传百 更多吸血鬼慕名而来 |
[18:25] | They feed. They turn. | 他们吸食人血 反客为主 |
[18:26] | Soon you got a full-on infestation. | 很快他们就会肆虐全镇了 |
[18:28] | Your high school, for example, is crawling with ’em. | 你的高中不就已经吸血鬼横行了吗 |
[18:31] | One’s even throwing a party. | 有个吸血鬼竟然还想开派对 |
[18:33] | Is that where we’re going? | 我们要去那儿吗 |
[18:35] | Nah, we’re going to the hospital. | 不 我们去医院 |
[18:37] | As long as people are drinking at that high school party, | 大家都在派对上喝酒狂欢 |
[18:39] | I got it covered. | 我就掌控全局了 |
[18:41] | They’ll be dead by sundown. | 日落之前 他们都会死 |
[18:57] | Wow. We didn’t have to be invited in. | 居然无须邀请就可以直接进来 |
[18:59] | I wonder who used to live here. | 真好奇这儿之前住着什么人 |
[19:00] | Or who died here. | 或者死了什么人 |
[19:06] | You’re fixating. | 你要用眼神杀死她 |
[19:08] | No, I’m just quietly hating. | 不 我只是在默默怨念 |
[19:14] | This is mine now. | 这是我的 |
[19:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:18] | Why don’t you have a drink? | 你喝点东西吧 |
[19:20] | It’ll help you let go. | 能帮你放松 |
[19:28] | April’s here. | 艾普丽尔也在这儿 |
[19:31] | I’m gonna go say hi. | 我过去打个招呼 |
[19:32] | And I am gonna find something a little stronger than beer. | 我去找点比啤酒更刺激的东西 |
[19:34] | Ok. | 好 |
[19:39] | I ditched Rebekah’s ditching party. | 我翘了丽贝卡的派对 |
[19:43] | What’s with all the testosterone? | 这几个猛男在这儿干嘛 |
[19:46] | Hybrids. | 混血儿 |
[19:48] | I’m on house arrest. | 我被软禁着呢 |
[19:49] | Says who? Your mom? Come on. Sneak out. | 被谁 你妈 溜出去吧 |
[19:52] | Not my mom, Caroline. | 不是我妈 卡罗琳 |
[19:58] | You’re kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[20:00] | Klaus? | 难道是克劳斯 |
[20:05] | You’re a new face. | 你是新来的吧 |
[20:08] | And I take it from your accent | 从你口音就听得出来 |
[20:10] | you’re an old one. Klaus. | 你就是那个始祖 克劳斯 |
[20:12] | My reputation precedes me, | 哥一向声名远播 |
[20:14] | hopefully not all bad. | 希望不是臭名昭著 |
[20:15] | A little bad, | 不全是 |
[20:16] | Mostly repulsive. | 不过也够臭了 |
[20:20] | So you’re a friend of Tyler’s. | 所以你是泰勒的朋友 |
[20:22] | That’s strange. | 奇怪 |
[20:24] | He’s never mentioned you. | 他从没提起过你 |
[20:28] | You should go the party. | 你该去参加派对的 |
[20:29] | I’ll be fine here. | 我在这儿挺好的 |
[20:31] | But I’d rather hang with you. | 但我想跟你一起去 |
[20:36] | Trust me. I am no fun right now. | 相信我 我现在没心情 |
[20:43] | And I think I know why. | 我知道原因 |
[20:55] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[20:57] | Thank god I know someone. | 谢天谢地有我认识的人 |
[20:59] | I’m glad you came. Are you thirsty? | 真高兴你来了 你渴吗 |
[21:02] | You know, you used to read me bedtime stories. | 你以前常常给我讲睡前故事 |
[21:04] | And now I’m giving you beer. | 而现在我却让你喝啤酒 |
[21:07] | Sounds about right. | 挺好的 |
[21:13] | If my dad could see me now. | 要是我爸看到现在的我 |
[21:17] | How are you… | 你是怎么 |
[21:19] | doing with everything? | 做到的 |
[21:22] | I’m trudging through my denial phase… | 我想是我挣扎着不肯面对吧 |
[21:26] | dreaming up conspiracy theories. | 总幻想是有人害了他们 |
[21:31] | My first weekend home from boarding school, | 从寄宿学校回来的第一个周末 |
[21:33] | my dad smelt cigarette smoke on my clothes | 还没进门 |
[21:35] | before I even walked in the door. | 我爸就闻到了我衣服上的烟味 |
[21:37] | He would have noticed a gas leak in the house. | 房子里煤气泄漏他肯定闻得到 |
[21:39] | So you–you don’t think that it was an accident? | 那你 你觉得那不是场意外吗 |
[21:42] | I know there’s no investigation, | 我知道没有警方调查 |
[21:44] | that everyone’s calling it an accident, | 大家又都说是意外 |
[21:46] | but the shooting at the church, it just feels like– | 但教堂那次枪击 让人感觉 |
[21:48] | like something wicked this way comes. I know, right? | 像有怪事要发生 对吧 |
[21:51] | It’s like this town’s cursed or something. | 像是这个镇子被诅咒了 |
[21:55] | Hey, April, why don’t you go look around the house, | 艾普丽尔 你要不四处转转 |
[21:57] | and I’ll find you in a little bit. | 我一会儿再来找你 |
[21:59] | Ok. | 好啊 |
[22:03] | Did I forget to uninvite you? | 我没邀请你来吧 |
[22:05] | Did you blow up her dad’s house | 是你炸了他爸的房子 |
[22:06] | to get revenge on the council? | 好报复委员会 |
[22:09] | I don’t give a damn about some dodgy middle-aged council. | 我才不关心什么狡猾的中年委员会成员 |
[22:11] | You come into my house, | 你跑到我家 |
[22:13] | throw around false accusations, | 对我乱扣罪名 |
[22:14] | And then you have the nerve to drink my beer? | 还有胆喝我家啤酒 |
[22:25] | My ring. | 我的戒指 |
[22:30] | Give it back. | 还给我 |
[22:31] | Get it yourself. | 自己来拿啊 |
[22:33] | No! | 不要 |
[23:12] | Damon give that to you? | 这是达蒙给你的吗 |
[23:13] | Yes, reluctantly. | 是 勉强答应的 |
[23:16] | Stefan, she’s– | 斯特凡 她 |
[23:17] | she’s not gonna stop. | 她会没完没了的 |
[23:18] | She’s just gonna keep pushing and pushing. | 她一而再 再而三的找我麻烦 |
[23:21] | Well, if you want to kill her, | 要是你想杀她 |
[23:24] | I’m not gonna stop you. | 我不会拦着你 |
[23:27] | But, see, here’s what’ll happen. | 但你听着 事情会这样发展 |
[23:30] | It’ll feel really good for about 10 seconds, | 最开始的十秒钟你会十分开心 |
[23:34] | and then after that, | 接下来 |
[23:35] | tens and thousands of vampires | 全世界成千上万的 |
[23:36] | all over the world will start to die. | 吸血鬼都将死去 |
[23:39] | Every vampire she ever turned will die. | 她转化的每个吸血鬼都会死 |
[23:44] | See, rage is a really powerful feeling… | 愤怒是种强大的感觉 |
[23:52] | But guilt– | 但是愧疚 |
[23:55] | take it from me… | 相信我 |
[23:58] | It’ll destroy you. | 它会毁了你 |
[24:01] | So you can either go after her, | 现在你要么去追她 |
[24:04] | or you can get on the back of my motorcycle. | 要么去坐上我摩托车的后座 |
[24:08] | And we can get the hell out of here. | 我们离开这个鬼地方 |
[24:28] | Leaving so soon? | 这么快就走了 |
[24:30] | No. | 不 |
[24:32] | Not just yet. | 先不走 |
[24:34] | I never got a drink. | 我还没喝一杯呢 |
[24:57] | Now I’m ready to go. | 现在我要走了 |
[25:21] | What in the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[25:25] | She’s quite fetching, that Hayley. | 她真迷人啊 那个海莉 |
[25:29] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[25:29] | Oh, she had to run, but don’t worry. | 她得跑了啊 但是别担心 |
[25:31] | I had her take the back door so Caroline wouldn’t see. | 我让她走后门了 这样卡罗琳就看不到了 |
[25:35] | Whatever you think you know– | 不管你认为你知道什么 |
[25:36] | I don’t know anything, | 我什么都不知道 |
[25:38] | But I’ve put together a pretty convincing picture. | 但是我整理出了一些很有说服力的照片 |
[25:40] | Why don’t you tell me where my imagination | 不如你来告诉我我想象的 |
[25:42] | deviates from reality? | 和现实的差距有多大 |
[25:45] | You went off to the Appalachians to break my sire bond. | 你逃到阿帕拉契山脉想打破认祖归忠 |
[25:49] | There, you met a pack of werewolves, | 在那里你遇到了一群狼人 |
[25:51] | begged them for help. | 你向他们乞求帮助 |
[25:52] | Among them was a girl. | 他们中有个女孩 |
[25:53] | She was gorgeous, | 她魅力四射 |
[25:54] | with the same animal instincts as you. | 体内有着和你一样的兽性 |
[25:56] | Emotions ran high. Inhibitions ran low. | 情绪高涨 而自制力降低 |
[25:59] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[25:59] | Then, in a moment of weakness, | 然后 在某个脆弱的瞬间 |
[26:01] | The thick sexual tension became something much more real. | 强烈的性冲动变成了现实 |
[26:05] | I said stop! | 我说别说了 |
[26:09] | And Caroline has no idea. | 而卡罗琳对此一无所知 |
[26:23] | Hello, Damon. | 你好 达蒙 |
[26:24] | Klaus, where’s Tyler? | 克劳斯 泰勒在哪 |
[26:26] | Tyler’s otherwise occupied | 泰勒忙别的事呢 |
[26:27] | making big decisions about honesty and whatnot. | 正在考虑要不要做个诚实的人 |
[26:31] | Is there anything I can do? | 我能帮什么忙吗 |
[26:33] | I’m going after the vampire hunter, | 我在找吸血鬼猎人 |
[26:34] | so if he’d like to join… | 如果他想去的话 |
[26:36] | He wouldn’t. | 他不会去的 |
[26:40] | I, however… | 但是我去 |
[27:55] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[27:57] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[28:19] | Is a hospital really the best place for a germophobe? | 医院是有洁癖的人愿意来的地方吗 |
[28:25] | Did I say that I was a germophobe? | 我说过我有洁癖吗 |
[28:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:30] | I meant vampire. | 其实我的意思是吸血鬼 |
[28:45] | Stings, doesn’t it? | 刺钉 不是吗 |
[28:50] | Hello, mate. | 你好 老兄 |
[29:28] | No. | 不要 |
[29:32] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[29:41] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[29:45] | What’s wrong with me? | 我怎么了 |
[29:47] | Damon said the hunter had werewolf venom. | 达蒙说过 那个猎人有狼毒 |
[29:51] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[30:06] | You don’t look so hot. | 你看起来不太好 |
[30:09] | Whatever it is, it’s not the white-oak stake, | 管它呢 除了白栎木棍 |
[30:11] | so it can’t kill me. | 别的都杀不了我 |
[30:15] | I’m surprised you came to my party. | 我很惊讶你来参加我的派对 |
[30:18] | Well, I thought about it. | 我想过了 |
[30:20] | You explained why you ran me off the bridge, | 你解释了你为何让我冲下大桥 |
[30:23] | So least I could do is explain how I feel. | 我至少也可以说说我的感觉 |
[30:28] | The truth is, Rebekah, | 实际上 丽贝卡 |
[30:29] | I think you’re amazing. | 我觉得你很了不起 |
[30:32] | You’ve had a thousand years | 你有一千年的时间 |
[30:33] | to learn, to grow, and to start fresh… | 来学习 成长 重新开始 |
[30:38] | and somehow you’ve managed to throw it all away. | 不知怎么的 你就丢弃了一切 |
[30:41] | Now you’re alone. | 现在你孤身一人 |
[30:43] | You’re compelling your friends. | 你控制你的朋友 |
[30:45] | Your brother hates you. | 你哥哥恨你 |
[30:46] | You whine about not finding love. | 你抱怨你寻不到爱 |
[30:49] | The reason you don’t find love | 你找不到爱的原因 |
[30:52] | is because you don’t deserve it. | 就是你不配 |
[31:15] | Keep it up, buddy. | 别动了 哥们 |
[31:16] | We’ll be scraping you off the ceiling. | 否则我们会把你炸到天花板上去 |
[31:18] | You two are gonna kill me anyway. | 你们两个反正打算杀了我 |
[31:19] | Well, let’s not be too hasty. | 我们不着急啊 |
[31:21] | I feel like we’re just getting to know each other. | 我觉得我们才刚刚开始认识彼此呢 |
[31:23] | Start with the basics. | 从最基本的说起吧 |
[31:24] | Where are you from? What do you know? | 你从哪儿来 你知道些什么 |
[31:26] | Maybe you can cue me in on this greater evil, | 或者提示提示我 这上面写的邪恶的东西是什么 |
[31:28] | because I’ve fought this guy, | 因为我已经和这家伙交手过 |
[31:30] | and there’s nothing more evil than that. | 没什么比他更邪恶的 |
[31:32] | Yeah, truth be told, I’m as evil as it gets. | 对 实话实说 我要多邪恶就多邪恶 |
[31:35] | I’m not telling you anything. | 我什么都不会告诉你的 |
[31:37] | You think if you kill me, it’s gonna be over? | 你觉得你只要杀了我 一切就结束了吗 |
[31:39] | There’s another waiting to take my place. | 马上就会有人来接替我的位置 |
[31:41] | See, this is what I like to hear– | 知道吗 这就是我想听的 |
[31:42] | Vague threats, ominous prophecies, | 不清不楚的威胁 含糊不清的预言 |
[31:44] | disappearing tattoos. | 会消失的纹身 |
[31:50] | What do you mean, “Tattoos”? | 什么纹身 |
[31:51] | Don’t bother. You can’t see the damn thing. | 别费劲了 你看不到的 |
[32:02] | There’s more to you than meets the eye, isn’t there? | 你比表面上更复杂 对不对 |
[32:08] | Nice try, but I’m faster than your average vampire. | 不错 但是我比你遇到的一般的吸血鬼速度快点 |
[32:23] | You’re one of the five. | 你是那五个当中的一个 |
[32:25] | The what? | 什么 |
[32:26] | I’m faster than the average hunter. | 我也比一般的猎人速度快点 |
[32:41] | Come on, Klaus, where the hell are you? | 快接电话 克劳斯 你到底在哪 |
[32:58] | Why am I thinking about you? | 我为什么会想到你 |
[33:00] | Because you’re a vampire now… | 因为你现在是吸血鬼了 |
[33:02] | and part of you knows | 你心里知道 |
[33:03] | you’re a lot more like me than you are like him. | 你和我的相似之处 要比和他多一些 |
[33:11] | – You came. – I did. | -你来了 -我来了 |
[33:12] | And for future reference, one voice-mail | 以后留一次言就够了 |
[33:14] | is just as effective as 9. | 不用留九条 |
[33:18] | What’s wrong, love? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[33:18] | She has werewolf venom in her system. | 她身体里有狼毒 |
[33:23] | You know you’re the only one that can heal her, Klaus. Please. | 你知道只有你能救她 克劳斯 拜托 |
[33:26] | And what would you have done if I were no longer here? | 如果我不在这儿你打算怎么办 |
[33:29] | If you and your friends | 如果你和你朋友们 |
[33:30] | had succeeded in ridding the world of me? | 成功地干掉我了怎么办 |
[33:32] | Let’s play that game for a moment, shall we? | 我们先想想这个问题 怎么样 |
[33:33] | – Whatever you want from me– – I don’t want anything from you. | -你想要我做什么 -我什么都不要 |
[33:39] | Her, on the other hand… | 至于她嘛 |
[33:42] | if you had told me a few hours ago, | 如果你早几个小时告诉我 |
[33:44] | I wouldn’t have cared a lick about her dying. | 我会一点都不会在乎她的死活 |
[33:47] | But as it turns out… | 但是似乎 |
[33:57] | you may be of use to me after all. | 你终究会有用的 |
[34:07] | There we go. | 喝吧 |
[34:18] | Way to bail on your own party. | 怎么从自己的派对上逃走了 |
[34:21] | I just– I needed a minute. | 我只是 需要休息一会儿 |
[34:25] | Did everyone leave? | 大家都走了吗 |
[34:25] | Yeah, deputies weren’t actually super happy | 对 副手们对这个反宵禁派对 |
[34:27] | about the anti-curfew party. | 不是很开心 |
[34:31] | Why are you still here? | 你为什么还在这儿 |
[34:33] | Um, honestly? | 要说实话吗 |
[34:37] | Um, picking up trash is a hell of a lot better | 在这儿收拾垃圾 |
[34:40] | than sitting at home alone, | 要比独自坐在家里 |
[34:42] | thinking about the family I no longer have. | 思念不复存在的家人好太多 |
[34:54] | Hey, uh, if you want, | 如果你想的话 |
[34:57] | I could, uh–I could help you look into | 我可以让你看到 |
[35:00] | what happened with the fire at your farmhouse. | 你家房子失火那天发生了什么 |
[35:03] | What are you gonna be able to do that I can’t? | 你能做到我做不到的事情吗 |
[35:07] | You’d be surprised. | 我会让你惊讶的 |
[35:16] | So the sniper was inside? | 那家伙还在里面吗 |
[35:18] | Yep. Still is, | 对 还在 |
[35:20] | in tiny, little pieces. | 只不过变成小碎片了 |
[35:22] | Good. I’ll cancel the curfew | 好 我去取消宵禁 |
[35:25] | and call off the extra patrols. | 再多叫些人过来巡逻 |
[35:26] | I can’t say I approve of your methods. | 我不同意你做事的方法 |
[35:28] | I’ll make a donation. | 我会捐一笔钱 |
[35:30] | They’ll name a wing after me, maybe. | 他们说不定会用我的名字来命名一幢楼 |
[35:37] | See? I told you I could be a badass. | 看到没 我告诉过你我可以当个坏蛋 |
[35:39] | Badasses don’t say that. | 坏蛋才不会这么说 |
[35:40] | Doc. Nice job. | 医生 做得不错 |
[35:43] | You told me the plan was to lead him to the storage room. | 你告诉我计划是把他引到储藏室去 |
[35:46] | And we did. Congrats. | 我们做到了 恭喜呀 |
[35:47] | You left out the part about blowing up a hospital, | 你没说你们会炸了医院 |
[35:50] | with patients who are sick and fragile | 医院里还有虚弱的病患 |
[35:52] | and who don’t need things exploding down the hall from them. | 他们可不需要走廊爆炸压住他们 |
[35:55] | It was contained. Nobody got hurt. | 都控制住了 没有人受伤啊 |
[35:58] | Come on. Buy me a farewell drink. | 别这样 给我买杯践行酒吧 |
[36:00] | We’ll talk about what the hell Klaus meant by “The five.” | 我们谈谈克劳斯说的”五个”到底是什么意思 |
[36:03] | You know you’re not going anywhere, Damon, | 你自己知道你哪里都不会去的 达蒙 |
[36:05] | And I am not your new partner in vampire crime. | 而我不是你吸血鬼罪行的新搭档 |
[36:09] | Fix things with Stefan and Elena. | 和斯特凡还有埃琳娜和好吧 |
[36:14] | Don’t let your pride leave you all alone. | 别让你的骄傲使你孤身一人 |
[36:34] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[36:36] | Not every day I get summoned by a Salvatore. | 我并不是每天都有幸收到塞尔瓦托的召唤的 |
[36:39] | So what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[36:44] | Do you remember what you were like before you turned? | 你还记得你变成吸血鬼之前是什么样吗 |
[36:47] | Mm, you mean an insecure control freak? | 你是说那个没安全感的控制狂吗 |
[36:50] | Heh. Yeah. | 我记得 |
[36:52] | You grew into yourself when you became a vampire. | 你成为吸血鬼之后才变成现在的性格 |
[36:57] | You changed. | 你变了 |
[37:00] | And Elena, she’s changing, too. | 埃琳娜 她也在改变 |
[37:04] | And I want her to be able to enjoy it | 我希望她可以享受这个过程 |
[37:06] | without all the guilt and shame that I went through. | 不用经历我所经历过的那些愧疚 |
[37:11] | And there was a moment today when she did. | 而今天就有那么一刻她正在享受着 |
[37:15] | and when I’m with her, every bone in my body | 当时我和她在一起 我的每一个细胞 |
[37:19] | tells me to join her, to enjoy it. | 都告诉我和她一起吧 去享受 |
[37:29] | But I know that if I do, | 但是我知道如果我也去喝人血 |
[37:32] | even a little… | 就算只有一点点 |
[37:36] | I risk becoming him. | 我就可能又成为那个人 |
[37:40] | The ripper. | 那个猎杀者 |
[37:46] | I love her, | 我爱她 |
[37:48] | and I don’t want to hold her back. | 我不想拖她后腿 |
[37:52] | But you don’t know how to be around her | 但你却不知道在她身边的时候 |
[37:53] | and still resist that urge. | 要如何控制那种饥渴 |
[38:00] | Damon promised he’d help me stay off the edge, | 达蒙答应过会帮我 不让我重蹈覆辙 |
[38:02] | but, uh, he and I, we’re not in a very good place right now, | 但是 他和我 现在关系有点不太好 |
[38:07] | not when it comes to her. | 特别是关系到她的时候 |
[38:10] | I just thought you’re so good at it, | 我只是在想 你很擅长这个 |
[38:14] | at being a vampire. | 擅长做一个吸血鬼 |
[38:20] | Because of you, Stefan. | 那要归功于你 斯特凡 |
[38:24] | I’m good at it because of you. | 我做得很好是因为你 |
[38:30] | Come to me whenever you want, | 你随时来找我 |
[38:34] | and I won’t let you lose control. | 我不会让你失去控制的 |
[38:42] | Elena, hey. | 埃琳娜 |
[38:44] | If I’d known you were gonna go to that party, | 如果我知道你会去那个派对 |
[38:45] | I never would have told Connor about Rebekah. | 我一定不会告诉康纳丽贝卡的事 |
[38:47] | I already had this conversation with Jeremy. | 我和杰里米已经谈过这个了 |
[38:49] | There’s no way you guys could have known that I would go. | 你们谁都不能预料我会去哪 |
[38:51] | I mean, I was surprised that I went. | 其实我自己也很吃惊我居然去了 |
[38:57] | Stefan warned me that I would feel things more powerfully, | 斯特凡提醒过我 我现在的感觉会更强烈 |
[38:59] | but, Matt, the hatred that I felt today… | 但是 马特 我今天所感受到的憎恨 |
[39:05] | I almost– | 我差一点 |
[39:07] | I almost killed her | 差一点就杀了她 |
[39:08] | in front of everyone, | 在一场派对中途 |
[39:10] | in the middle of a party. | 当着所有人的面 |
[39:11] | That’s not me. | 我不是那样的人 |
[39:14] | Or at least, it didn’t– didn’t use to be. | 至少 我以前不是 |
[39:17] | Honestly, Elena, | 说真的 埃琳娜 |
[39:18] | Rebekah kind of deserves it. | 丽贝卡是罪有应得 |
[39:20] | Yeah, but it’s not just about Rebekah. | 是 但是那不仅仅是丽贝卡的问题 |
[39:22] | It’s about my mind. | 是我的思想 |
[39:24] | I’m having these terrible thoughts, | 我脑子里充满了这种想法 |
[39:26] | these… | 这些 |
[39:28] | violent images, and I– | 暴力的画面 |
[39:32] | it’s all driven by one simple thing, | 这些都只被一样东西所驱使 |
[39:37] | this hunger. | 就是对鲜血的饥渴 |
[39:47] | Hey, Elena, you sure you wanna take that much? | 埃琳娜 你确定你要喝那么多吗 |
[39:54] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[39:55] | Elena, that hurts. Elena. | 埃琳娜 很疼 埃琳娜 |
[39:58] | Elena. Ele– | 埃琳娜 |
[40:01] | Elena! Elena. | 埃琳娜 埃琳娜 |
[40:05] | Stop. | 停下来 |
[40:07] | Stop. | 停下来 |
[40:15] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[40:16] | Matt, I’m sorry. | 马特 对不起 |
[40:18] | I’m so– | 我真的 |
[40:19] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[40:20] | I–I didn’t mean to. | 我不想这样的 |
[40:25] | It’s ok. | 不用怕 |
[40:26] | Forget what just happened. | 忘了刚刚发生的事 |
[40:27] | You came over, she fed a little bit, and you left. | 你过来这里 她喝了一点血 然后你就离开了 |
[40:30] | Now go home. | 现在 回家去 |
[40:36] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[40:37] | Nothing you should be ashamed of. | 没什么好值得羞愧的 |
[40:40] | You are a vampire now. | 你现在是个吸血鬼 |
[40:43] | You just have to learn the right way to be one. | 你只是需要学会怎样做是对的 |
[40:50] | And I’m gonna teach you. | 我会教你 |
[41:19] | You saved me? | 你救了我吗 |
[41:20] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[41:21] | You just became worth more to me alive than dead. | 你活着比死了更有价值 |
[41:27] | What–what did you mean | 你刚刚说 我是五个当中的一个 |
[41:30] | when you said I was one of the five? | 是什么意思 |
[41:36] | You don’t know your own history. | 你不知道自己的身世 |
[41:46] | Well, let’s just say | 你只要知道 |
[41:47] | it’s made you the most well protected vampire hunter in town. | 这让你变成了镇上最受保护的吸血鬼猎人 |