时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Mystic Falls… I was born here. | 神秘瀑布镇 我在这里出生 |
[00:04] | This is my home. | 这里是我的家 |
[00:05] | – And mine. – And mine. | -也是我的 -还有我 |
[00:08] | For centuries, supernatural creatures have lived among us. | 几个世纪以来 超自然生物生活在我们之中 |
[00:11] | They were vampires, werewolves, doppelgangers… | 有吸血鬼 狼人 二重身 |
[00:14] | – witches. – And even hybrids. | -女巫 -甚至还有混血儿 |
[00:16] | Then there’s Elena. She’s one of us now. | 还有埃琳娜 现在她和我们一样 |
[00:18] | Why am I acting like this? | 我这是怎么了 |
[00:20] | There may be one chance to save her… | 也许有个机会能救她 |
[00:22] | Nice ink. | 纹身不错 |
[00:23] | Tell him what the hunter told you | 告诉他那猎人怎么说的 |
[00:24] | the tattoo leads to! | 那纹身究竟指向什么 |
[00:25] | He said there was a cure. | 他说有个治愈的方法 |
[00:26] | No one must know about the cure, do you understand? | 不能让别人知道治愈的事 明白吗 |
[00:28] | The hunter holds the key, | 那猎人掌握着关键 |
[00:30] | and he’ll stop at nothing to kill us all. | 他会不惜一切代价杀光我们 |
[00:55] | You have any idea what I’ve been through? | 你知道我经历了什么吗 |
[00:58] | I spent the last two days chained up by an original vampire. | 过去两天我一直被一个吸血鬼祖先拴着 |
[01:01] | So you met Klaus? | 你见过克劳斯了 |
[01:03] | I only know him by reputation. | 我只听说过他的大名 |
[01:04] | Apparently he’s a real monster. | 显然他这人很可怕 |
[01:06] | He’s a vampire-werewolf hybrid. | 他是吸血鬼狼人的混血儿 |
[01:08] | Do you know how hard it is to kill them? | 你知道要杀死他们有多难吗 |
[01:10] | From what I gather, you have to… | 据我所知 你得… |
[01:13] | remove their head, or their heart. | 砍下他们的头 或者掏出他们的心脏 |
[01:16] | That is, according to lore. I’m just speculating. | 这也只是传说 我只是在猜测 |
[01:18] | I had to figure out how to do it on my own. | 我只能自己想明白 |
[01:20] | I could have used some of this occult professor knowledge of yours. | 你的神秘学知识我本可派上用场 |
[01:24] | But then again, you’ve always been slow | 不过我需要你解惑的时候 |
[01:25] | when it comes to providing answers. | 你总是一拖再拖 |
[01:27] | We had a deal. | 我们说好了 |
[01:28] | I’ll give you answers about your hunter’s mark | 等你的猎人印记完全显露 |
[01:30] | when it’s grown to completion. | 我会告诉你它的秘密 |
[01:32] | In other words, kill as many vampires as possible. | 就是说 尽量多去杀点吸血鬼 |
[01:34] | Come on, Connor, | 康纳 拜托 |
[01:35] | why do you think I sent you to Mystic Falls? | 你以为我为什么派你去神秘瀑布镇 |
[01:38] | There’s no shortage of vampires. | 那里不缺吸血鬼 |
[01:39] | That town’s practically Infested. | 那小镇到处都是吸血鬼 |
[01:42] | Listen, there’s a witch | 听着 有个女巫 |
[01:43] | mixed up in all this. | 搅进了这些事里 |
[01:45] | She’s important to what I have planned. | 她是我计划中的重要部分 |
[01:47] | I want her to be kept out of harm’s way. | 我希望她不要受到伤害 |
[01:50] | Anybody gets in my way– | 不论谁挡了我路 |
[01:52] | Anybody– | 不论是谁 |
[01:54] | They’re dead. | 都是死路一条 |
[01:56] | Ok… | 好吧 |
[01:59] | Sure, I’ll occupy her myself. | 好吧 我会自己看住她 |
[02:03] | Just do what you do. | 做你该做的 |
[02:06] | And the less I know about it, the better. | 尽量别让我知道你做了什么 |
[02:48] | Do I have your attention? | 现在能听我说话了吗 |
[02:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:53] | Then let’s talk about vampires. | 我们谈谈吸血鬼的事吧 |
[03:07] | “Dear diary, | 亲爱的日记 |
[03:09] | I know it’s been a while. | 我知道我有日子没写了 |
[03:10] | A long while. | 很久了 |
[03:12] | I haven’t needed… | 我一直不需要 |
[03:14] | I haven’t wanted to write this stuff down. | 一直不想写下这些事 |
[03:18] | But I don’t want to say it out loud, either. | 但我也不想把它说出来 |
[03:21] | The thing is… | 问题是 |
[03:23] | I’m a vampire. | 我是个吸血鬼 |
[03:26] | And I hate it.” | 而我讨厌这样 |
[03:28] | She’s been spiraling since her transition. | 转化后 她变化很快 |
[03:31] | There are times I barely recognize her. | 有时候我几乎认不出她了 |
[03:34] | But now for the first time in a while, | 但这么久以来 现在我第一次 |
[03:37] | there’s hope. | 有了希望 |
[03:38] | I feel hopeless. | 我感到绝望 |
[03:40] | Depressed. Angry. | 沮丧 生气 |
[03:43] | But most of all… | 更多的是 |
[03:45] | I’m scared. | 害怕 |
[03:47] | Somewhere in the world, | 在这个世界上 |
[03:49] | there’s a cure for vampires. | 有治愈吸血鬼的方法 |
[03:51] | If I can get it, | 如果我能找到 |
[03:52] | Elena can be human again. | 埃琳娜就能变回人类 |
[03:55] | I can give her back her life. | 我就能把她的生活还给她 |
[03:58] | Part of me just wants to end it. | 我有点想结束这种人生 |
[04:01] | But then I think of Jeremy, | 但我又想到杰里米 |
[04:03] | and all that he has left. | 想到他仅剩的一切 |
[04:06] | So, I need to find a way through this. | 所以 我得想办法度过这一难关 |
[04:08] | No matter what it takes. | 不管代价有多大 |
[04:11] | So that’s what I need to do. | 所以那就是我要做的 |
[04:13] | No matter what Klaus asks; | 不管克劳斯让我做什么 |
[04:15] | no matter what lies I have to tell, | 不管我需要撒什么样的谎 |
[04:17] | or secrets I have to keep, I’ll do it. | 保守什么样的秘密 我都会去做 |
[04:21] | No matter what it takes. | 不管代价有多大 |
[04:31] | How the hell did Connor escape? | 康纳怎么会逃走的 |
[04:33] | I blame mind-numbing incompetence, | 都怪我无能的手下 |
[04:34] | but pointing fingers isn’t going to help me. | 但追究责任对我毫无用处 |
[04:36] | You’re going to help me. | 你得帮我 |
[04:37] | Well, he could be anywhere now. | 他现在可能在任何地方 |
[04:39] | Think, Stefan. | 想一想 斯特凡 |
[04:40] | He took the hybrid’s head, | 他取走了混血儿的脑袋 |
[04:42] | which means he wants werewolf toxin. | 就是说他想要狼毒 |
[04:44] | Which means he plans to stay in Mystic Falls to kill vampires. | 就是说他打算留在神秘瀑布镇杀吸血鬼 |
[04:46] | Which is a pity. | 真是可惜 |
[04:47] | As I’m half of the world away digging up a dead hunter, | 因为我在地球另一端挖一个死去的猎人 |
[04:50] | you’ll have no access to my blood. | 你就得不到我的血 |
[04:52] | And therefore the antidote. | 也就没有解毒剂 |
[04:53] | Nevertheless, | 虽然如此 |
[04:54] | his tattoo is our only map to the cure, | 他的纹身是找到治愈方法的唯一地图 |
[04:57] | so your task is quite simple. | 所以你的任务非常简单 |
[04:58] | Find him, catch him, | 找到他 抓住他 |
[05:00] | and above all, keep him alive. | 最重要的是 留活口 |
[05:02] | He’s no good to us dead. | 他死了对我们就没用了 |
[05:04] | Damon’s been looking everywhere for him. If they cross paths… | 达蒙一直在四处找他 要是他们遇上了 |
[05:06] | You need to keep Damon in check. | 你得去看住达蒙 |
[05:08] | It would be a lot easier if I could just tell him the truth. | 我要是告诉他真相 就简单多了 |
[05:10] | You trust Damon with the cure? | 你敢把治愈的事告诉达蒙吗 |
[05:12] | I imagine he prefers Elena the way she is. | 我想他更喜欢埃琳娜现在的样子 |
[05:14] | Nice try, Klaus, but I trust Damon | 真会说话 克劳斯 但我信任达蒙 |
[05:16] | a hell of a lot more than I trust you. | 远胜于信任你 |
[05:17] | And I trust no one. | 我谁也不相信 |
[05:19] | Which is why my sister is lying daggered in a box. | 所以我妹妹此刻插着匕首躺在棺材里 |
[05:23] | The more who find out about the cure, | 知道治愈的人越多 |
[05:25] | the more will go after it. | 想找它的人就越多 |
[05:27] | Nations have gone to war over less. | 这足够引发世界大战了 |
[05:30] | You mark my words– tell one soul | 给我记着 你告诉别人 |
[05:32] | and I will throw the hunter’s sword in the Mediterranean | 我就把猎人的剑扔进地中海 |
[05:34] | and we can end this quest right now. | 谁都别想去找了 |
[05:36] | Am I understood? | 明白了吗 |
[05:43] | Really? Jeremy, you’re half an hour late. | 不是吧 杰里米 你都迟到半小时了 |
[05:45] | Get here now. | 快过来吧 |
[05:51] | Uh, Matt? | 马特 |
[05:54] | Uh, hey, April. We don’t open till eleven. | 艾普莉 我们十一点才开始营业 |
[05:57] | Oh, sorry. I wasn’t, like, | 不好意思 我不是来 |
[05:58] | trying to scare you or stalk you or whatever. | 吓唬你 或是跟踪你之类的 |
[06:00] | I just, um, I came to ask if you’ve seen Rebekah? | 我只是来问问你 见过丽贝卡吗 |
[06:05] | Why would I have seen Rebekah? | 我为什么会见过她 |
[06:07] | Oh, I just assumed. | 我只是猜测而已 |
[06:09] | I mean, aren’t you guys kind of like a thing? | 你们俩不是一对吗 |
[06:12] | Rebekah and I are not a thing. | 我跟丽贝卡没什么 |
[06:14] | Well, I mean, I’m worried about her. | 我有点担心她 |
[06:17] | She said she’d help me find stuff out about the fire that killed my dad, | 她说她会帮我查我爸那场火灾的真相 |
[06:19] | and then she just disappeared. | 然后她就消失了 |
[06:23] | Trust me… | 相信我 |
[06:26] | that’s the least of your problems. | 你们该操心的不是那个 |
[06:34] | Excuse me. What are you doing? | 不好意思 你来干什么 |
[06:36] | Where’s Stefan? | 斯特凡在哪 |
[06:38] | Ok, good morning to you, too. | 好吧 早上好 |
[06:40] | He’s not answering his phone and he’s not here, | 他不接电话 人也不在这里 |
[06:42] | which, you know, big deal, | 这也不算什么啦 |
[06:44] | we’ve only got a killer vampire hunter on the loose. | 不就是有个吸血鬼猎人在逃嘛 |
[06:46] | I haven’t talked to him yet today. | 今天我还没跟他说过话 |
[06:51] | Give me your phone. Maybe he’s dodging me. | 把你的手机给我 或许他在躲我 |
[06:53] | Why would he be dodging you? | 他为什么要躲你 |
[06:54] | Oh, I don’t know, | 不知道啊 |
[06:55] | maybe the hot, sweaty dance party business? | 或许是因为我们参加热舞派对的事 |
[06:58] | I figured you spilled your guilty little guts to him when I left last night. | 昨晚我走之后你就把什么都告诉他了吧 |
[07:05] | Ohh, you didn’t tell him, did you? | 你没告诉他 对吗 |
[07:08] | No, Damon. | 没有 达蒙 |
[07:09] | I didn’t tell him that I got high on blood like some crack head | 我没告诉他我像个瘾君子似的嗑血嗑高了 |
[07:13] | and dirty danced with you. | 还跟你热舞 |
[07:14] | It was a mistake, ok? I wasn’t…myself. | 那是个错误 我不能自控 |
[07:18] | And besides, he’s already got enough to deal with, | 而且 他的麻烦够多了 |
[07:20] | trying to get me through this vampire stuff. | 设法帮我度过吸血鬼适应期 |
[07:23] | Oh, I see. This is classic shame spiral. | 懂了 就是典型的羞愧-沉沦恶性循环 |
[07:27] | I’m not in a shame spiral. | 我才不是呢 |
[07:28] | Oh, you so are. Newbie vampire remorse? | 你绝对是 新晋吸血鬼的懊悔 |
[07:31] | Whoof, it’s worse than a hangover. | 比宿醉还要难受吧 |
[07:32] | I’m not in a shame spiral, Damon! | 达蒙 我没有 |
[07:35] | Hey, it’s Stefan. Leave a message. | 我是斯特凡 请留言 |
[07:39] | So either he’s dodging both of us. | 那他要么是躲着我们两个 |
[07:41] | Or something’s wrong. | 要么是出事了 |
[07:42] | Sit down. Sit down! | 坐下 给我坐下 |
[07:48] | Gilbert, give me your cell phone. | 吉尔伯特 把你的手机给我 |
[07:49] | Look, at least let April go. | 至少放艾普莉走吧 |
[07:50] | She doesn’t have anything to do with this. | 她跟这一切毫无关系 |
[07:52] | She has everything to do with this. | 她跟这一切太有关系了 |
[07:54] | Her and her father. | 她还有她父亲 |
[07:56] | Plus, she and I have history. | 而且 我跟她还打过交道 |
[07:58] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么 |
[07:59] | I’ve never seen you before in my life! | 我以前从没见过你 |
[08:02] | You kids need to get some vervain. | 你们得去弄点马鞭草 |
[08:04] | And don’t just wear it as a | 别把它当手镯戴 |
[08:05] | bracelet where anybody can just take it off. | 谁都能把它取下来 |
[08:08] | Maybe then you’d remember | 或许那样你就能记得 |
[08:09] | our conversation at the hybrid’s yesterday. | 我们昨天在混血儿家的对话了 |
[08:10] | Our conversation? | 我们说过话吗 |
[08:13] | Are you saying someone compelled me?! | 你是说有人催眠了我吗 |
[08:15] | Will someone please tell me what he’s talking about?! | 谁能告诉我他在说些什么 |
[08:17] | Compulsion. Secrets. Vampires. | 催眠 秘密 吸血鬼 |
[08:20] | If you know so much, | 你既然知道这么多 |
[08:22] | then you know our friends are going to come for us. | 就该知道我们的朋友会来救我们的 |
[08:24] | Oh, yeah, I’m counting on it. | 我正盼着呢 |
[08:26] | Every vampire that comes for you | 来一个救你们的吸血鬼 |
[08:28] | is another one I get to kill. | 我就能杀一个 |
[08:30] | Now, who should I text first, hmm? | 我该先给谁发短信呢 |
[08:32] | Damon Salvatore? His brother Stefan? | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托 他弟弟斯特凡 |
[08:35] | Tyler Lockwood? | 还是泰勒·洛克伍德 |
[08:38] | All of the above. | 群发好了 |
[08:40] | 猎人挟持人质在神秘酒吧 日落之时就是他们的死期 | |
[08:50] | So we each take a different entrance, hit him at the same time. | 我们从不同入口各自攻入 同时出击 |
[08:54] | – Stefan! – Where the hell have you been? | -斯特凡 -你究竟去哪儿了 |
[08:56] | – Coming up with a plan? – Yeah, we have a plan. | -想出计划了吗 -我们有计划 |
[08:58] | The plan is I’m going to rip Connor’s heart out | 我要去挖出康纳的心 |
[08:59] | and I am going to feed it to him. | 然后喂他吃下去 |
[09:00] | That’s not a plan. We need to be careful. | 这不叫计划 我们得小心行事 |
[09:02] | Connor has Jeremy and who knows how many other hostages. | 康纳手上有杰里米 谁知道有多少人质 |
[09:04] | Hence the open heart surgery. | 所以才要做开心手术 |
[09:06] | Damon’s right. Connor’s strong, | 达蒙说得没错 康纳虽强 |
[09:07] | but he’s not going to be able to take all of us. | 但也对付不了我们所有人 |
[09:09] | I called in the hybrids to help, too. | 我叫混血儿也来助阵 |
[09:12] | My mom put squad cars blocking the streets. | 我妈妈已派警车封锁街道 |
[09:13] | They’re saying it’s a faulty gas main. We’re good to go. | 对外谎称煤气泄露 我们可以去了 |
[09:16] | Good. Great. | 很好 好极了 |
[09:17] | No cop, no witnesses, no reason to wait around. | 没警察 没人看到 马上行动吧 |
[09:19] | All right, hold on, you’re not all going. | 好了 等等 不能都去 |
[09:21] | He shot me like 9 times. | 他那么多次冲我开枪 |
[09:22] | If we’re killing him, I want in. | 要杀他得算我一份 |
[09:23] | He’s got Jeremy, I’m going. | 杰里米在他手上 我必须去 |
[09:25] | Listen, nobody is going anywhere | 在我把情况搞清楚前 |
[09:27] | until I figure out what we’re walking into. | 谁都不能擅自行动 |
[09:29] | Until you figure it out? | 等你搞清楚 |
[09:32] | Is that where you’ve been all morning, out buying bossy pants? | 你这一早就忙着变霸道了吗 |
[09:34] | This guy’s known for setting traps, right? | 这家伙擅长设陷阱 |
[09:35] | We’d be pretty dumb to walk into one, | 自投罗网太傻了 |
[09:37] | especially if he has werewolf venom. | 而且他手里还有狼毒 |
[09:38] | Does he? | 他有吗 |
[09:41] | He’s had it before. | 他之前就拿到过 |
[09:45] | Fine. Fine. | 好 很好 |
[09:47] | You want to take some time to do recon, you get one hour. | 给你一个小时侦察情况 |
[09:50] | but we’re going to need some extra help, | 但我们得找人支援 |
[09:51] | So where the hell’s the wicked witch of the west? | 西方坏女巫跑哪儿去了 |
[09:53] | – She can’t do magic. – Really? | -她不能施魔法了 -真的吗 |
[09:54] | Call her, tell her Jeremy’s life is in danger. | 给她打电话 说杰里米有难 |
[09:57] | Maybe that’ll bring her out of retirement. | 也许她就会重出江湖了 |
[10:07] | I can’t believe you wrote a book. | 真不敢相信 你竟然出了本书 |
[10:09] | I did. I wrote three books, actually. | 没错 事实上我出了三本书 |
[10:12] | Two of them are just too mortified to display. | 另外两本实在拿不出手 |
[10:16] | I’m finding them online. | 我要上网找找 |
[10:17] | No, no, you’re not. | 那可不行 |
[10:19] | Come on, you promised, remember? | 记得你答应过我什么吗 |
[10:20] | Right? No cell phones, | 在接受巫师治疗期间 |
[10:22] | and no internet during witch therapy. | 不开手机 不上网 |
[10:24] | Here. This is yours. | 给 这杯给你 |
[10:26] | Right now I want you to focus. | 现在我要你集中精神 |
[10:28] | And I want your undivided attention. | 绝对不能分心 |
[10:31] | You really think you can help me start practicing magic again? | 你真觉得你能帮我再次施魔法吗 |
[10:33] | Absolutely, I can. | 我当然能 |
[10:35] | I invited you here because I can. | 所以我才请你来 |
[10:37] | But you know what, right now, just relax. | 但是现在 你只需要放松 |
[10:39] | Drink your tea. | 把茶喝了 |
[10:41] | I got this in Australia when I was backpacking | 这茶是我在澳大利亚跟土著灵魂导师 |
[10:43] | with these Aborigine spirit guides. | 一起背包旅行时弄到的 |
[10:45] | Trust me, it’s better when you smoke it, | 相信我 当烟叶抽味道更好 |
[10:47] | but I’m trying to be a role model. | 可我不想把你带坏 |
[10:50] | Bonnie… | 邦妮 |
[10:52] | Listen, the thing is, | 事情是这样的 |
[10:53] | what I have in mind might come off as a little unorthodox. | 我想做的疗法有些不同寻常 |
[10:58] | Now I’m officially curious. | 这下我真好奇了 |
[11:00] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:06] | What do you know about hypnosis? | 你对催眠了解多少 |
[11:09] | You really think that would work? | 你觉得这能管用吗 |
[11:11] | What, you practice witchcraft | 你会施魔法 |
[11:12] | but you don’t believe in hypnotism? | 却不相信催眠吗 |
[11:14] | Bonnie, listen… | 邦妮 听我说 |
[11:17] | you’re afraid to practice magic | 你不敢施魔法 |
[11:19] | because those witch spirits convinced you it’s wrong. | 因为那些女巫圣灵让你认定这是错的 |
[11:23] | They threatened your grams and they made you feel guilty. | 她们威胁你外婆 让你觉得内疚 |
[11:27] | You just have to | 你只需要 |
[11:29] | confront that fear… and that guilt. | 勇敢面对那种恐惧和内疚 |
[11:34] | And remove it. | 并克服那种感觉 |
[11:37] | Maybe. I don’t think hypnosis would work. | 或许吧 但我觉得催眠术不会奏效 |
[11:39] | Witches are naturally immune to any sort of manipulation. | 所有的精神控制都对女巫无效 |
[11:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:47] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你 |
[11:50] | How’d you like to put that earring back on? | 你还想再戴上那个耳环吗 |
[12:02] | You expect me to care about bloody hostages? | 你觉得我会在乎人质吗 |
[12:04] | You should. Damon does. | 你该在乎 因为达蒙在乎 |
[12:06] | So does Caroline, Tyler, Elena. | 卡罗琳 泰勒 埃琳娜都在乎 |
[12:08] | If any of them get to Connor, | 如果他们任何一人抓到康纳 |
[12:09] | then you just wasted a trip to Italy. | 你的意大利之行就是徒劳了 |
[12:10] | I can buy us some time, but Damon’s getting antsy. | 我尽量争取时间 但达蒙要没耐心了 |
[12:12] | So if you want Connor alive, | 如果你想活捉康纳 |
[12:14] | you better get your hybrids onboard with my plan. | 就得让你的混血儿配合我行动 |
[12:24] | Who is he talking to? | 他在和谁通话 |
[12:26] | Bonnie, hopefully. | 希望是邦妮 |
[12:29] | Maybe she’s decided to make herself useful again. | 也许她决定不再袖手旁观 |
[12:35] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[12:37] | It’s our way in, courtesy of Alaric Saltzman’s | 我们的路线图 多亏阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼 |
[12:39] | interest in the Mystic Falls underground railroad. | 对神秘瀑布镇的地下铁道有兴趣 |
[12:41] | The tunnels, like the ones in the Lockwood cellar. | 这些地道和洛克伍德家地下室里的很像 |
[12:44] | Yep. | 没错 |
[12:54] | What did you find out? | 有什么发现 |
[12:55] | I could only make out the voices. | 我只能听见声音 |
[12:56] | How many hostages? | 有几个人质 |
[12:58] | Three. But, Elena, it’s Matt. | 三个 但是 埃琳娜 是马特 |
[13:00] | And April Young. | 和艾普莉·杨 |
[13:01] | – What?! – Those two idiots. | -什么 -那两个白痴 |
[13:03] | They’re like danger magnets. | 真是扫把星 祸事随身行 |
[13:04] | We have to get them out of there. | 我们得救他们出来 |
[13:05] | Yeah, I just need a little more time. | 好的 再给我点时间 |
[13:07] | The clock’s ticking, brother. | 老弟 时间所剩不多了 |
[13:08] | You know, I could do without the color commentary. | 你能不能别老冷嘲热讽的 |
[13:11] | I’m going in these tunnels. | 我要下地道 |
[13:12] | No, you’re not. | 不行 不许去 |
[13:13] | This guy doesn’t know that you’re a vampire. | 那人还不知道你是吸血鬼 |
[13:15] | Let’s keep it that way. | 你不要暴露身份 |
[13:16] | Maybe that’s it. | 可以利用这点 |
[13:17] | I can offer to trade myself in exchange for the hostages. | 我可以用自己交换人质 |
[13:19] | No! Best case scenario is, | 不行 走运的话 |
[13:21] | now you’re a hostage. | 你变成人质 |
[13:22] | Worst case scenario– he figures you out, | 不走运的话 他识破了你 |
[13:24] | kills you on the spot. | 并且当场杀掉你 |
[13:26] | Stop treating me like I can’t handle myself. | 别总当我不能照顾好自己 |
[13:29] | Alaric trained me, | 阿拉里克训练过我 |
[13:30] | and I’ve been practicing with Stefan. | 而且我和斯特凡练习过了 |
[13:31] | So what? Now you’re going to take on a professional killer? | 那又如何 你就能对付职业杀手了 |
[13:36] | Bang, you’re dead. | 嘭 你死了 |
[13:39] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[13:41] | Head shot’s no good. | 射头不起作用 |
[13:43] | It has to be the heart. So now you’re dead. | 必须是直射心脏 现在你死了 |
[13:50] | For someone that doesn’t want to be like me, | 对于一个不想成为我这种人的吸血鬼 |
[13:53] | you sure are good at it. | 你倒做得相当不错 |
[13:57] | My brother’s the only thing | 达蒙 我弟弟是现在 |
[13:58] | that’s holding me together right now, Damon. | 唯一支撑我活下去的理由了 |
[14:02] | If anything happens to him… | 如果他有什么意外 |
[14:03] | We’ll get him out. I promise. | 我保证 我们会把他救出来 |
[14:13] | He’s clearly delusional. | 他显然有妄想症 |
[14:14] | I mean, right? All this– | 是吧 所有这些 |
[14:16] | all this talk about vampires? | 关于吸血鬼的话 |
[14:18] | I–I mean, he mentioned my dad. | 他还提到我爸爸 |
[14:21] | Hey, this guy’s a nut job, ok? | 这人就是个疯子 知道吗 |
[14:24] | Don’t let him get in your head. | 别被他影响 |
[14:25] | What if he knows something? | 假如他真知道什么呢 |
[14:28] | Jeremy… | 杰里米 |
[14:29] | did he say anything to you about why he’s doing this? | 他有没有告诉你他为什么要这么做 |
[14:33] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 也许有 |
[14:35] | Maybe I just can’t remember. | 也许我只是想不起来了 |
[14:37] | Let it go. Jeremy! | 别纠结了 杰里米 |
[14:41] | You said we had a conversation yesterday? | 你说我们昨天谈过话 |
[14:45] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[14:46] | We’ll get into that. | 我们待会儿再说 |
[14:47] | First, take a look at my handiwork. | 先来看看我做的东西 |
[14:49] | Pick up some tips from the hunter’s trade. | 跟其他猎人学的小招数 |
[14:52] | What is all that? | 这都是些什么 |
[14:54] | The fluid is derived from werewolf toxin. | 液体提取自狼毒 |
[14:57] | Trip the wire, bomb goes off, | 触动机关 炸弹爆炸 |
[14:59] | nails deliver a lethal dose into the bloodstream. | 钉子会把足以致死的的毒液送入血液中 |
[15:02] | And what’s the point? What do you get out of all this? | 有什么意义 你这么做有什么好处 |
[15:05] | You know, I used to think that there was no “Get”. | 我以前以为没什么”好处”可言 |
[15:08] | That I was just supposed to “Do”. | 我就是得这么做 |
[15:10] | Kill vampires. | 杀掉吸血鬼 |
[15:12] | That was until I realized that the mark held the answer | 直到我意识到 那些纹身能够解开 |
[15:14] | to why I’m the way I am. | 我的身世之谜 |
[15:17] | The more I kill, the more it grows, | 我杀的越多 它就显现得越多 |
[15:19] | and once it’s complete… | 等它显现完全了 |
[15:21] | I’ll learn my story, and– | 我就会知道我的故事 |
[15:22] | and all this will have meant something. | 这一切就都会有意义 |
[15:28] | Hey! We’re going to have visitors soon. | 马上就有人要来了 |
[15:29] | You two get in the back. Get up! Move! | 你们俩到后面去 起来 快去 |
[15:34] | And before you think about any other exits, | 别想从别的出口逃跑 |
[15:35] | I got every door rigged. | 我把门都封住了 |
[15:37] | Got it? | 明白吗 |
[15:43] | Stefan’s on his way. This will be over soon. | 斯特凡就到 事情很快就会结束了 |
[15:45] | Will it? I mean, | 会吗 我是说 |
[15:47] | haven’t we already been here before with Jeremy? | 这种情况我们不都经历过了吗 |
[15:49] | Isn’t this why we sent him to Denver? | 当初不就是为这个送杰里米去丹佛吗 |
[15:51] | Well, we’ll get him out of this | 等我们把他救出来 |
[15:53] | and we’ll compel him down to the Bahamas. | 就催眠他去巴哈马群岛 |
[15:55] | Maybe he’ll find an island girl. | 也许他会交到一个岛国女友 |
[15:58] | Did you find the tunnel map? | 你找到地道地图了吗 |
[16:00] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[16:01] | It was in his weapon’s drawer | 在他放武器的抽屉里 |
[16:02] | with seven stakes, a weird MacGyver crossbow | 里面还有七根木桩 一个奇怪的马盖先弩 |
[16:05] | and the last remaining vervain in Mystic Falls. | 还有神秘瀑布镇仅剩的一些马鞭草 |
[16:07] | So, how about we get this party started? | 我们赶紧开始行动吧 |
[16:10] | Not yet. Klaus is sending one of his men. | 再等等 克劳斯派了一个混血儿来 |
[16:12] | He’ll take the front and you and I can take the tunnels. | 他从前面进去 我们俩走地道 |
[16:14] | Since when do we team up with Klaus and the lollipop guild? | 我们怎么还和克劳斯还有混血儿一伙了 |
[16:17] | Well, I already told you, Connor has werewolf venom. | 我都说了 康纳有狼毒 |
[16:19] | We need someone to draw his fire, | 我们需要一个人牵制他的攻击 |
[16:20] | the hybrids are immune to it, | 混血儿对毒液免疫 |
[16:21] | so they’re our best bet. | 所以他们是我们的最佳选择 |
[16:22] | Well, how are you sure he even has werewolf venom? | 你怎么确定他还有狼毒 |
[16:24] | Why is Klaus involved, Stefan? | 为什么要扯上克劳斯 斯特凡 |
[16:26] | Oh, stop being paranoid, Damon. | 达蒙 别瞎想了 |
[16:28] | Start telling the truth…Stefan. | 斯特凡 说出真相吧 |
[16:30] | Why is Klaus involved? | 为什么克劳斯会搅进来 |
[16:32] | Did he compel you? | 他控制你了吗 |
[16:33] | I am telling you the truth, | 我说的就是事实 |
[16:34] | this is the best way to get everyone out. | 这是解救所有人的最佳方法 |
[16:36] | What is with you two? We’re wasting time! | 你们俩怎么了 我们是在浪费时间 |
[16:39] | You know what, she’s right. | 她说的非常对 |
[16:40] | Screw your plan. I’ll kill Connor myself. | 去你的计划 我自己去干掉康纳 |
[16:44] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
[16:54] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[16:55] | Damon had the right idea with the tunnels, | 达蒙那个地道的点子很好 |
[16:57] | but I’m not going to go in there | 但如果我不能确定他会听我的 |
[16:59] | if I can’t count on him to do it my way. | 我就不能下地道 |
[17:01] | If you can’t count on him? You just vervained him! | 这叫什么话 你才给他打了马鞭草 |
[17:04] | Do you think he cares about April or Matt? | 你觉得他会在乎艾普莉和马特吗 |
[17:06] | He’ll get Jeremy out for you, | 他只会为你把杰里米救出来 |
[17:07] | but then he’ll go right after Connor no matter who gets hurt. | 之后就干掉康纳 不管其他人的死活 |
[17:09] | Then I’m coming with you. | 那我要和你一起去 |
[17:10] | You’re not coming with me, Elena! | 你不能和我一起去 埃琳娜 |
[17:11] | You need my help! | 你需要我帮忙 |
[17:12] | What if Connor attacks and you have to defend yourself? | 如果康纳攻击你 你只得自卫呢 |
[17:14] | And what if you kill him? | 如果你杀了他呢 |
[17:15] | The guilt will wreck you. | 愧疚之情会毁了你 |
[17:17] | You don’t think that I’m afraid of that? | 你以为我不怕吗 |
[17:19] | Of course I am. | 我当然怕 |
[17:20] | Stefan, I’m barely holding it together. | 斯特凡 我几乎难以支撑 |
[17:22] | If Jeremy gets hurt– | 如果杰里米受伤了 |
[17:23] | – We’ll get Jeremy out, ok? – No. | -我们会把杰里米救出来的 -不 |
[17:24] | I promise you. Elena, listen to me, listen to me. | 我答应你 埃琳娜 听我说 |
[17:27] | This is the most important thing | 这是我对你 |
[17:29] | that I have ever asked you to do. | 最重要的请求 |
[17:33] | I just need you to trust me. | 你要相信我 |
[17:35] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[17:58] | Look, man, this guy is dangerous. | 那人是个危险分子 |
[18:00] | He’s highly trained, he’s armed– | 训练有素 全副武装 |
[18:01] | I can handle myself. | 我能搞定的 |
[18:03] | Besides, Klaus asked me personally. | 再说克劳斯亲自发话了 |
[18:05] | This is a bad idea. | 你别去 |
[18:07] | – Uh, who are you? – Who the hell are you? | -你是谁 -你又是谁 |
[18:09] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[18:11] | Ohh. You’re Tyler’s girl. | 你是泰勒的女朋友对吧 |
[18:13] | He told me about you. I’m Hayley. | 他和我说过你 我是海莉 |
[18:15] | Well, Hayley, that’s pretty crazy, | 海莉 奇怪了 |
[18:17] | ’cause I haven’t heard a thing about you. | 我怎么从没听他提过你 |
[18:18] | I’ve been staying here a few days. | 我已经在这儿待了几天了 |
[18:21] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[18:22] | I needed a place to crash, Ty’s a buddy. | 我需要个住处 泰勒很够朋友 |
[18:24] | He was kind enough to offer. | 他说我可以住在这里 |
[18:26] | I know all of Ty’s buddies | 我认识泰勒所有的朋友 |
[18:28] | and I haven’t heard about you, | 就是从来没听说过你 |
[18:29] | so how about we cut the crap? | 不如废话少说 |
[18:31] | Yeah, I don’t do teen drama. | 我可没空跟你闹 |
[18:35] | Take it up with Ty. | 问泰勒去吧 |
[18:36] | Excuse me. | 先走一步 |
[18:40] | Dean, you don’t need to do this. | 迪恩 你不非得去 |
[18:41] | Stay out of this, Hayley. I’m going. | 你别插手 海莉 我得去 |
[18:43] | Just listen to her, man. It’s suicide. | 听她一句吧 你去就是送死 |
[18:47] | Klaus told you to take Connor by yourself, | 克劳斯叫你单枪匹马去抓康纳 |
[18:49] | and you can’t even fight back? | 还不能还手 |
[18:50] | You have to use “Non-lethal force”? | 让你只能用”非致命武力” |
[18:52] | What the hell is that? | 那叫什么意思 |
[18:53] | Klaus gave me a direct order. | 克劳斯给我下了直接命令 |
[18:55] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[18:57] | That maniac already killed Nate. | 那疯子已经杀了内特 |
[18:58] | You’re not a hybrid, you don’t know what it’s like. | 你不是混血儿 你不明白 |
[19:00] | Klaus asks for something, you do it. | 克劳斯的命令 我必须服从 |
[19:06] | Look… I’m a hybrid. | 我也是个混血儿 |
[19:10] | I used to do everything Klaus said. | 以前我也对克劳斯言听计从 |
[19:12] | But I don’t anymore. | 但现在不会了 |
[19:14] | You don’t have to, either. | 你也可以和我一样 |
[19:15] | You think you can stand up to Klaus? | 你以为你能违抗克劳斯 |
[19:20] | Here, prove it. | 证明给我看啊 |
[19:24] | Tyler, don’t… | 泰勒 别 |
[19:34] | – Hello? – Hey, Klaus. | -喂 -你好 克劳斯 |
[19:36] | Tyler. I hope you’re not causing problems. | 泰勒 你没惹什么麻烦吧 |
[19:39] | I can do whatever I want. I’m not sired to you anymore. | 我可以为所欲为 我不用听命于你了 |
[19:41] | Fair enough. Though I do happen to know your little secret | 好吧 只是我刚好知道你的秘密 |
[19:44] | about your time in Appalachia. | 你在阿巴拉契亚山的幸福时光 |
[19:48] | What was your friend’s name? | 你朋友叫什么来着 |
[19:50] | Hayley, was it? | 海莉 对吧 |
[19:51] | You’d probably prefer I kept that to myself. | 你也希望我保守这秘密吧 |
[19:55] | I’m sorry, mate. | 真是抱歉 |
[19:56] | Are you going to answer | 你要回答吗 |
[19:57] | or should I just assume you’re back to being… | 还是我可以当做你会继续做… |
[19:59] | How did you phrase it? | 你怎么说的来着 |
[20:01] | Oh, yes. My little bitch. | 对了 当我的小贱狗 |
[20:11] | Do whatever the hell you want. | 随你怎么做吧 |
[20:14] | That’s it? | 这就完了 |
[20:15] | You just back down?! | 你就这么放弃了 |
[20:27] | We’re closed. | 我们打烊了 |
[20:28] | I want you to free the hostages. | 你先放了人质 |
[20:29] | I’ll free them. As soon as you give me what I want– | 我会放了他们 但你得满足我的要求 |
[20:32] | You and everyone like you dead. | 你和其他的吸血鬼 都得死 |
[20:33] | What, so your hunter’s mark can grow? | 好帮你扩张猎人印记吗 |
[20:35] | Yeah, I know all about that. | 我都知道了 |
[20:36] | What it means. What you are. | 图案的涵义 你的真实身份 |
[20:38] | Listen, you free the hostages | 听着 你放了人质 |
[20:40] | and you and I can have a little chat. | 我们可以好好聊聊 |
[20:41] | Maybe I can tell you about the brotherhood of the five. | 也许可以跟你说说五兄弟的事 |
[20:44] | That’s a weak move. | 好烂的招数 |
[20:45] | You must be desperate. | 你是走投无路了吧 |
[20:46] | Think about it, Connor. | 好好想想吧 康纳 |
[20:47] | Klaus saved your life, he needs you alive. | 克劳斯救了你一命 他需要你活着 |
[20:49] | Aren’t you the least bit curious why? | 你就不想知道为什么吗 |
[21:01] | When I was a kid, | 我小时候 |
[21:03] | my dad used to tell me these scary stories about vampires. | 我爸给我讲过关于吸血鬼的恐怖故事 |
[21:09] | They’re just stories. | 只是故事而已 |
[21:11] | Not to that man out there. | 外面那人可不这么想 |
[21:14] | There’s something so familiar… | 他看起来… |
[21:16] | about him. | 很眼熟 |
[21:20] | Look, this is a messed up situation. | 现在的情况已经够乱了 |
[21:24] | The last thing that you want to do is buy into that guy’s craziness. | 千万别相信那人的胡言乱语 |
[21:31] | You’re going to be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[21:32] | – We’re getting out of here. – What is that? | -我们会逃出去的 -这是什么 |
[21:34] | There used to be an exit through the old wine cellar. | 这里以前有经旧酒窖出去的路 |
[21:41] | They bricked it over. | 他们给封上了 |
[21:45] | So that’s it, then? | 那就是这样了 |
[21:48] | We’re screwed. | 我们完蛋了 |
[21:51] | No. We’re not screwed. | 不 我们不会完蛋的 |
[22:16] | There’s no sign of anyone. | 我一个人都看不到 |
[22:19] | Stefan’s coming at him from the other side. | 斯特凡会从另一个方向靠近 |
[22:21] | He’ll free the hostages, | 他会把人质救出来 |
[22:22] | your job is to get Connor out alive. | 你的任务就是活捉康纳 |
[22:24] | And use caution, mate. | 当心点儿 |
[22:25] | He favors booby traps and ambushes. | 他最爱给人设套了 |
[22:28] | Understood. | 明白 |
[22:40] | You may be a potential hunter, | 也许你有潜力做吸血鬼猎人 |
[22:41] | but you make one move, | 但你只要敢动一下 |
[22:42] | I will break all 27 bones in your hand. | 我就打断你手上27根骨头 |
[22:46] | They’re not all bad, you know? | 不是所有吸血鬼都是坏的 |
[22:48] | Some of them, they’re my friends. | 有些吸血鬼是我的朋友 |
[22:51] | Friends, huh? | 朋友吗 |
[22:53] | Yeah, I had a friend like that once. | 我以前也有个朋友成了吸血鬼 |
[22:55] | She got turned by this vampire I was hunting. | 她被一个我猎杀的吸血鬼转化了 |
[22:58] | He thought it’d be ironic. | 他把这当做讽刺 |
[23:00] | What happened to her? | 那她后来怎么样了 |
[23:05] | I didn’t want to hurt her. | 我不想伤她 |
[23:07] | She promised that she would keep it under control, but… | 她答应我会控制好自己 但… |
[23:13] | A vampire’s like a loaded gun. | 吸血鬼都是上了膛的枪 |
[23:15] | Eventually it’s going to go off. | 总有一天会走火的 |
[23:18] | That’s when I got this. | 于是我的纹身就添了这部分 |
[23:23] | – So you killed your own friend? – Listen! | -你杀了你自己的朋友 -听着 |
[23:25] | If you’re going to be like me, you need to understand. | 如果你要当吸血鬼猎人 你就得明白 |
[23:28] | Vampires kill humans. | 吸血鬼杀人 |
[23:30] | Hunters kill vampires. | 猎人杀吸血鬼 |
[23:36] | We have company. | 有人来了 |
[24:05] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[24:34] | Follow this map. Get out of here. | 按这地图走 就能逃出去了 |
[24:36] | Take her to Caroline’s | 把她带到卡罗琳那儿去 |
[24:37] | – so she can… – Ok. | -她会帮忙消除… -好的 |
[24:38] | Stefan! That guy’s armed. | 斯特凡 那人有武器 |
[24:40] | If you go out there, he’s going to kill Jeremy. | 你过去的话 他会杀了杰里米 |
[24:42] | No one’s killing anyone. Go. | 我不会让他得逞的 快走 |
[25:06] | Connor, you don’t have to do this. | 康纳 你不必这么做的 |
[25:09] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[25:19] | Stefan, call me. | 斯特凡 赶紧回电 |
[25:20] | There was an explosion at the Grill. | 神秘酒吧发生爆炸了 |
[25:22] | I need to know what’s happening. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[25:27] | Damon. Hey. | 达蒙 |
[25:29] | Can you get up? | 你起得来吗 |
[25:30] | Oh, where’s Stefan? | 斯特凡去哪了 |
[25:32] | I’m going to kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[25:37] | He took your ring? | 他取走了你的日光戒指 |
[25:39] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[25:40] | Ughh. Because he’s playing us. | 他在玩我们呢 |
[25:42] | All this stalling, getting the hybrids, | 又是拖延 又是叫上混血儿 |
[25:45] | taking my ring, add it up. | 取走我的戒指 加在一起 |
[25:50] | He’s either made a deal with Klaus | 他要么是跟克劳斯有约定 |
[25:51] | or he’s compelled. | 要么就是被控制了 |
[25:53] | Then I need to get in there. | 那我就必须去了 |
[25:54] | No, Elena, this guy is dangerous! | 不 埃琳娜 那家伙太危险了 |
[25:56] | So am I, Damon! | 我也不弱 达蒙 |
[26:02] | Then you need to be smart. | 那你得智取 |
[26:05] | He doesn’t know you’re a vampire. | 他还不知道你是吸血鬼 |
[26:08] | You get as close as you can. | 你尽可能靠近他 |
[26:11] | And kill him. | 然后杀了他 |
[26:15] | Connor, we can end this right now. | 康纳 我们现在就可以结束这一切 |
[26:17] | Just put down the gun and come with me. | 放下枪 和我走 |
[26:19] | Sure, come out. I’ll hand the gun over. | 好啊 你出来 我会把枪给你的 |
[26:21] | Think about this, no one has to die. | 想想吧 谁都不必丢了性命 |
[26:24] | I’ll tell you everything you need to know. | 我会把你想知道的都告诉你 |
[26:26] | I don’t make deals with vampires! | 我不和吸血鬼做交易 |
[26:28] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[26:29] | If you die right now, | 如果你现在死了 |
[26:30] | then your whole life, all that killing, | 那你的人生 那么多的猎杀 |
[26:32] | it will all be for nothing. | 就都功亏一篑了 |
[26:35] | I can give you the truth. | 我会告诉你真相 |
[26:36] | Put down the gun and let Jeremy go. | 放下枪 放了杰里米 |
[26:43] | Please! | 求求你 |
[26:45] | Don’t hurt him. | 别伤害他 |
[26:46] | Come any closer, he’s dead. | 你再走近一步 我就杀了他 |
[26:48] | Elena, get out of here. | 埃琳娜 出去 |
[26:50] | He’s the only family that I have left. | 他是我唯一的家人了 |
[26:53] | Just–just let him go. | 放了他吧 |
[26:55] | You hear that? Your girl’s watching. | 听到了吗 你女朋友正看着呢 |
[26:57] | I will shoot the boy right in front of her! | 我会当着她的面一枪毙了他 |
[27:01] | On the count of three! | 我数到三 你给我出来 |
[27:04] | 1… | 一… |
[27:06] | 2… | 二… |
[27:26] | Jeremy? | 杰里米 |
[28:06] | I’m sorry, I… | 对不起 我… |
[28:09] | Hey, it’s ok. | 没事的 |
[28:11] | You don’t have to hide it, | 你不用掩饰 |
[28:12] | I know you’re not going to hurt me. | 我知道你不会伤害我的 |
[28:16] | How did this happen, Jer? | 这是怎么回事 杰里米 |
[28:18] | Why did Connor come after you? | 康纳为什么会来抓你 |
[28:21] | He said I was like him, | 他说我和他一样 |
[28:23] | Because I could see his tattoo. | 因为我能看到他的纹身 |
[28:28] | His what? | 什么 |
[28:29] | His hunter’s mark. | 吸血鬼猎人的印记 |
[28:32] | It’s invisible to everyone but me. | 只有我一个人能看见 |
[28:36] | Stefan and Damon didn’t tell you about it? | 斯特凡和达蒙都没告诉你吗 |
[28:38] | No. | 没有 |
[28:40] | Who else knows about this? | 还有谁知道这事 |
[28:44] | Well, that’s the thing. | 问题就出在这里 |
[28:46] | I don’t even know. | 我也不知道 |
[28:48] | Apparently I was with Connor all day yesterday, | 显然我昨天一整天都和康纳在一起 |
[28:51] | But I can’t remember. | 但我完全记不得了 |
[28:55] | Someone compelled me. | 我被催眠了 |
[28:59] | I think I know who. | 我可能知道是谁干的 |
[29:04] | Good work, brother. | 干得好啊 弟弟 |
[29:06] | It’s over, Damon, I have him. | 都结束了 达蒙 我抓到他了 |
[29:07] | Not after what I just went through. | 害我受那么多苦 哪能轻饶了他 |
[29:09] | I had to punch through a boiler room basement | 我击穿了锅炉房的地窖 |
[29:11] | into a septic tank to get into this stupid tunnel. | 穿过化粪池才进入这个该死的地道 |
[29:15] | – But it’ll be worth it. – I’m taking him with me. | -但是 值了 -我要带他走 |
[29:17] | That’s the thing– you’re not. | 问题就是 你休想 |
[29:19] | I don’t know what you’re up to | 我不管你有什么企图 |
[29:20] | or what Klaus has over you, | 也不管克劳斯怎么制住了你 |
[29:21] | but even if I have to go through you, | 但即使得和你干上一架 |
[29:24] | I’m going to kill him. | 我也要杀了他 |
[29:28] | Better back off, Damon. | 你还是别管了 达蒙 |
[29:30] | Why? Because Klaus wants him alive? | 为什么 因为克劳斯想留他活口吗 |
[29:31] | This has nothing to do with Klaus, | 这跟克劳斯没关系 |
[29:33] | you’re just going to have to trust me on that. | 在这点上你要相信我 |
[29:34] | Don’t want to. | 不想信 |
[29:36] | Don’t have to. | 不用信 |
[29:38] | Not gonna. | 不打算信 |
[29:39] | You can give him to me, brother. | 兄弟 把他交给我 |
[29:42] | Run as fast as you can. | 能跑多快跑多快 |
[29:46] | You’re not gonna kill him! | 你不能杀他 |
[29:50] | Why are you protecting him? | 你为什么要保护他 |
[29:51] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[29:56] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[29:58] | Klaus will kill anyone who knows! | 克劳斯会杀了所有知情的人 |
[30:00] | Then it has to be good. Spill it. | 那可得是个好理由了 说啊 |
[30:04] | Spill it! | 说啊 |
[30:05] | Connor’s tattoo is the key to a cure. | 康纳的纹身是治愈的关键 |
[30:08] | The cure for what? | 治愈什么 |
[30:09] | For her! For Elena. | 为了她 为了埃琳娜 |
[30:14] | Klaus told you there’s a cure for vampirism? | 克劳斯告诉你有治愈吸血鬼的方法 |
[30:17] | And if Connor dies, then we’ll lose it forever. | 如果康纳死了 那就永远找不到了 |
[30:21] | I know it’s crazy, Damon, | 我知道这很疯狂 达蒙 |
[30:23] | but it’s hope. | 但至少是希望 |
[30:24] | Do you understand me? It’s her only hope! | 你不明白吗 那是她唯一的希望 |
[30:47] | You stay the hell away from my brother! | 离我弟弟远点儿 |
[30:53] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[30:55] | So worried about your brother. | 那么担心你弟弟 |
[31:01] | And you’re the biggest monster he’ll ever meet. | 而你才是他生命中最坏的魔鬼 |
[31:08] | You missed. | 你没击中 |
[31:32] | This isn’t working. | 这样做没用 |
[31:35] | It’s not you. | 和你无关 |
[31:36] | I just–I can’t get into hypnosis. | 我只是不能进入催眠状态 |
[31:38] | Bonnie, what do you think we’ve been doing for seven hours? | 邦妮 你以为我们这七小时在做什么 |
[31:48] | That’s crazy. | 不会吧 |
[31:51] | Look, I’m good at this, ok? | 听着 我对这很在行 |
[31:53] | And trust me, you’re doing a lot better | 相信我 你比今天早来的时侯 |
[31:54] | than you were when you came in this morning. | 有很大进步 |
[31:56] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[31:58] | Proof. | 我能证明 |
[32:01] | I bet that you can light this candle | 我打赌 你可以点燃这个蜡烛 |
[32:03] | as easily as I can sign my name. | 易如反掌 |
[32:05] | All you have to do is want to. | 你只要有这个想法就行 |
[32:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:09] | I just–I can’t. | 我不能 |
[32:11] | If you can’t… | 如果你不能 |
[32:14] | It’s only because you’re afraid. | 只是因为恐惧 |
[32:16] | You’re afraid of those spirits | 你害怕那些圣灵 |
[32:17] | and what they might do to your grams. | 害怕他们会伤害你外婆 |
[32:21] | But let me tell you something, Bonnie Bennett. | 但是我告诉你 邦妮·贝内特 |
[32:25] | You’re stronger than they are. | 你比他们更强 |
[32:27] | You have a power of your own, | 你有一股自己的能量 |
[32:30] | you haven’t even approached yet, | 而你还没触及到那能量 |
[32:31] | and you don’t have to be afraid, | 你不必害怕 |
[32:34] | of anyone. | 任何人 |
[32:39] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[32:41] | “I don’t have to be afraid.” | “我不必害怕” |
[32:43] | I don’t have to be afraid. | 我不必害怕 |
[32:47] | Now close your eyes. | 现在闭上眼睛 |
[32:50] | And mean it. | 真心这么想 |
[33:00] | I don’t have to be afraid. | 我不必害怕 |
[33:13] | Guess it wasn’t good enough. | 看来还是不够 |
[33:16] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不这么认为啊 |
[33:48] | Elena… | 埃琳娜 |
[33:55] | I need to bury him. | 我得埋了他 |
[33:57] | I killed him, I should… | 我杀了他 我得 |
[33:59] | I should bury him. | 我得埋了他 |
[34:08] | Hey. Hey, come on. | 冷静点 |
[34:10] | Don’t! | 别碰我 |
[34:12] | I heard you talking to him. | 我听到你和他说的话 |
[34:14] | Making some secret deal with Klaus? | 跟克劳斯偷偷订协议 |
[34:18] | You said you were going to protect Jeremy! | 你说过要保护杰里米的 |
[34:23] | Keep me from…this. | 让我不会做出这种事 |
[34:28] | You said that I could trust you, Stefan. | 你说我可以信任你 斯特凡 |
[34:33] | Elena, it’s complicated. | 埃琳娜 这很复杂 |
[34:34] | No, it’s not complicated, Damon! | 不 这不复杂 达蒙 |
[34:39] | You want to know why? Because, | 知道为什么吗 因为 |
[34:41] | because he’s dead now. | 因为现在他死了 |
[34:45] | You told me to kill him. | 你让我杀了他 |
[34:49] | So I did. | 我就杀了 |
[34:54] | I killed.. | 我杀了… |
[34:56] | I killed someone. | 一个人 |
[35:00] | I k–I killed someone! | 我杀死了一个人 |
[35:18] | I’m so…sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:22] | I can’t believe Dean’s gone. | 不敢相信迪恩死了 |
[35:25] | We could have saved him. | 我们本能救他的 |
[35:30] | I apologize. Am I intruding? | 不好意思 我打扰你们了吗 |
[35:32] | Caroline, it’s not like that. | 卡罗琳 不是你想的那样 |
[35:34] | I keep waiting for you to make up some dumb story | 我一直等着你编出个像样的故事 |
[35:36] | so at least I can call you a liar. | 至少我还能说你撒谎 |
[35:37] | Is that now? | 这就是你的故事 |
[35:39] | I’ll let you two talk. | 你们聊聊吧 |
[35:40] | Thank you, how big of you! | 谢谢你 真大度啊 |
[35:46] | You have to understand… | 你得明白… |
[35:47] | No, you don’t tell me what I have to do. | 不 不用你来告诉我该怎么做 |
[35:50] | I went through hell when I thought you died. | 我以为你死了的时候心如刀绞 |
[35:52] | I cried like an idiot, | 哭得像个傻子 |
[35:53] | and this whole time, you’ve been keeping a secret from me. | 而你却一直在隐瞒我 |
[35:55] | about falling for some werewolf in the Appalachians! | 你在阿巴拉契亚山爱上狼人的事 |
[35:58] | – I never fell for her. – Oh, please. | -我没有爱上她 -行了 |
[36:01] | Caroline, she saved my life! | 卡罗琳 她救了我的命 |
[36:04] | I almost died trying to break the sire bond. | 为了解除认祖归忠我差点死了 |
[36:06] | Haley was there for me. She helped me get through it. | 当时海莉帮了我 是她帮我熬过来的 |
[36:08] | But nothing else happened! | 别的什么都没发生 |
[36:10] | Then why would Klaus think that? | 那为什么克劳斯会那样想 |
[36:11] | Because I’d rather him think that than know the truth. | 因为我宁可他那样想也不想让他知道真相 |
[36:18] | There are other hybrids that need to be set free. | 还有其他混血儿需要重获自由 |
[36:21] | Haley and I can help them. | 我和海莉可以帮他们 |
[36:24] | But if Klaus found out about what we’re trying to do, | 但是如果克劳斯知道了我们的目的 |
[36:28] | he’d kill us all. | 他会把我们都杀了 |
[36:43] | Hey, Jeremy. | 嗨 杰里米 |
[36:45] | Sorry we’re so late. | 抱歉我们来晚了 |
[36:46] | We had to take this crazy detour. | 我们兜了大圈子 |
[36:48] | There was a gas leak. | 煤气泄露 |
[36:50] | Yeah, I heard about that. | 我听说了 |
[36:52] | Yeah, and we had to stop by Tyler Lockwood’s house. | 我们中途还去了泰勒·洛克伍德家 |
[36:54] | ‘Cause we had to see Caroline. | 去看卡罗琳 |
[36:56] | We talked to her for a little bit. | 我们跟她聊了一会儿 |
[36:57] | But now I was thinking maybe we could all go get some coffee. | 现在我想一起去喝杯咖啡什么的 |
[37:03] | But the Grill is closed. | 但是酒吧关门了 |
[37:05] | That’s…weird. | 真奇怪 |
[37:06] | You know what, it’s ok. I, uh, | 没关系的 反正我… |
[37:07] | I need to get home anyway, | 得回家了 |
[37:08] | ’cause I’m feeling a little… | 今天我感觉有点… |
[37:10] | over it today. | 太累了 |
[37:12] | I should probably get home, too. | 我也该回家了 |
[37:16] | All right, then. | 那好 |
[37:21] | Hey, uh, April. | 艾普莉 |
[37:23] | Did you drop this? | 这是你掉的吗 |
[37:25] | Oh, that’s not mine. | 不是我的 |
[37:27] | You sure? Here, let me see your wrist. | 你确定吗 拿手腕来试一下 |
[37:33] | Ah, thanks, but– | 谢谢 但是… |
[37:34] | I like it. I think it looks good on you. | 不错 你戴着很漂亮 |
[37:37] | You should wear it. | 那就戴着吧 |
[37:41] | OK. | 那好 |
[37:47] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[37:49] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[37:51] | I’m just sick of all the secrets, you know? | 我只是厌倦了这些秘密 |
[37:53] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[37:58] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[38:03] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[38:05] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[38:16] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[38:19] | Angry, full of guilt. | 生气 愧疚无比 |
[38:21] | Hasn’t said a word to me other than she wants to be left alone. | 除了说她想一个人待着 就没跟我说别的了 |
[38:25] | Is that my journal? | 那是我的日记吗 |
[38:27] | Had to go through six locks to get it. | 打开了六道锁才拿到手 |
[38:30] | Needed something to back up your insanity. | 需要点证据证明你的疯狂行为 |
[38:32] | Did you figure out how to tell Klaus | 你想到怎么告诉克劳斯 |
[38:33] | you lost a hunter and a hybrid? | 死了一个猎人和一个混血儿了吗 |
[38:36] | He’s on a plane. | 他在飞机上呢 |
[38:37] | Which means I get to live for another six hours. | 也就是说我还能活六个小时 |
[38:40] | I got your back. You know, when he comes to murder you. | 他要是来杀你的话 我会保护你的 |
[38:42] | Thanks. Thanks for not saying anything to Elena. | 谢谢 谢谢你没跟埃琳娜说 |
[38:46] | About what? | 说什么 |
[38:47] | A cure that we don’t have, can’t find, | 说有治愈方法 但找不到 |
[38:48] | and probably doesn’t exist? You’re welcome. | 可能根本不存在吗 不客气 |
[38:51] | She doesn’t need to know | 她不需要知道 |
[38:52] | that she killed her chance of being human again. | 是她亲手扼杀了她重新做人的机会 |
[38:57] | Alleged chance. | 只是可能而已 |
[38:58] | I believe him, Damon. You didn’t hear Klaus’ story. | 达蒙 我相信克劳斯 你没听过他的故事 |
[39:02] | I believed every word he said. | 我相信他的每一句话 |
[39:04] | Well, I’ll remain a skeptic for now. | 目前我还是持怀疑态度 |
[39:08] | So what’s your next move? | 下一步是什么 |
[39:10] | He said there was a brotherhood of the five. | 他说有个五人兄弟会 |
[39:12] | Which means there are other hunters out there, | 也就是说还有其他猎人 |
[39:13] | and I’m just going to keep looking until I find one. | 我会一直找 找到为止 |
[39:16] | Sure, Stefan, since you asked, | 好吧 斯特凡 既然你求我 |
[39:19] | I’d be happy to go on a suicide mission with you | 我很乐意和你一起去完成这个自杀任务 |
[39:20] | for a potentially non-existent cure. | 去找可能根本不存在的治愈方法 |
[39:23] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[39:25] | Yet a couple hours ago, | 几个小时之前 |
[39:26] | you were ready to rip my heart out. | 你还想把我的心挖出来 |
[39:27] | Because you were being a pain in the ass. | 因为当时你特别讨厌 |
[39:31] | I just need one thing. | 我只想知道一件事 |
[39:34] | Why do you want to cure her? | 你为什么想治愈她 |
[39:37] | What kind of question is that? | 这是个什么问题 |
[39:38] | Legitimate one. | 合理的问题 |
[39:40] | You want to cure her because | 你想治愈她 |
[39:41] | she’s a vampire and she’s not cut out to be, | 是因为她不适合做吸血鬼 |
[39:43] | or you can’t love her if she is one? | 还是你不能爱吸血鬼的她 |
[39:48] | I’ll always love her. | 我对她的爱永远不会变 |
[39:51] | But she’s not supposed to be this person. | 但是她不应该变成现在这样 |
[39:53] | I don’t want her to be. | 我不想让她这样 |
[39:58] | Well, if I’m going to ride this fairy tale to its conclusion, | 如果我跟你一起去找传说中的治愈方法 |
[40:00] | let me be clear about one thing. | 我要先说明一点 |
[40:02] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[40:06] | I’m fine with her either way, brother. | 她是什么我都接受 老弟 |
[40:09] | So if we do this, we’re doing it for you. | 所以我们要去找的话 是为了你 |
[40:29] | Dear diary, | 亲爱的日记 |
[40:31] | today I did the thing I was most afraid of. | 今天我做了我最害怕的事 |
[40:35] | I lost control. | 我失去控制了 |
[40:37] | I killed someone. | 我杀了人 |
[40:40] | I used to think the worst feeling in the world | 我以前以为最令人难受的感觉 |
[40:42] | was losing someone you love, but I was wrong. | 是失去心爱之人 但是我错了 |
[40:47] | The worst feeling is the moment that you realize… | 最令人难受的 是意识到 |
[40:51] | you’ve lost yourself. | 你已经迷失了自我 |