时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Mystic Falls… I was born here. | 神秘瀑布镇 我在这里出生 |
[00:03] | This is my home. | 这里是我的家 |
[00:06] | – And mine. – And mine.. | -也是我的 -还有我 |
[00:08] | For centuries, supernatural creatures have lived among us. | 几个世纪以来 超自然生物生活在我们之中 |
[00:11] | They were vampires, werewolves, doppelgangers… | 有吸血鬼 狼人 二重身 |
[00:14] | – witches. – And even hybrids. | -女巫 -甚至还有混血儿 |
[00:16] | She needs human blood, Stefan. From the vein. | 斯特凡 她需要人血 血管中的血 |
[00:19] | If she kills someone, she will crumble. | 她要是杀了人 会崩溃的 |
[00:21] | Shouldn’t you be in Mystic Falls killing vampires? | 你不是应该在神秘瀑布镇杀吸血鬼吗 |
[00:23] | Anybody gets in my way– They’re dead. | 不论谁挡了我路 都是死路一条 |
[00:27] | Do I have your attention? | 现在能听我说话了吗 |
[00:29] | Then let’s talk about vampires. | 我们谈谈吸血鬼的事吧 |
[00:31] | Run as fast as you can. | 能跑多快跑多快 |
[00:33] | Why are you protecting him? | 你为什么要保护他 |
[00:35] | Klaus will kill anyone who knows! | 克劳斯会杀了所有知情的人 |
[00:36] | Connor’s tattoo is the key to a cure for Elena. | 康纳的纹身是治愈埃琳娜的关键 |
[00:39] | Stay the hell away from my brother! | 离我弟弟远点儿 |
[00:43] | You said you were going to protect Jeremy! | 你说过要保护杰里米的 |
[00:46] | I killed someone. | 我杀死了一个人 |
[01:24] | Can’t sleep? | 睡不着吗 |
[01:41] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[01:42] | It makes sense. | 这很正常 |
[01:44] | Guilty conscience. | 你觉得内疚嘛 |
[01:46] | You’re not here. I’m… | 你不在这里 我 |
[01:48] | I’ve got to be dreaming. | 我一定是在做梦 |
[01:50] | Then how do you know that I’m not here? | 你怎么知道我不是真的 |
[01:52] | Because you’re… | 因为你已经 |
[01:56] | Go on. Say it. | 说啊 |
[02:01] | Because you’re dead. | 因为你死了 |
[02:03] | Yes. | 没错 |
[02:04] | I am. | 我是死了 |
[02:07] | Was that the first time that you’ve taken a human life? | 那是你第一次杀人吧 |
[02:11] | You’re a ghost. | 你是鬼魂 |
[02:13] | It’s got to be– you’re a ghost. | 一定是这样 你是鬼魂 |
[02:17] | That’s–that’s what’s happening right now. | 就是这么回事 |
[02:18] | Je–Jeremy. | 杰里米 |
[02:20] | Jeremy! | 杰里米 |
[02:22] | You’re a ghost. | 你是鬼魂 |
[02:24] | You’re haunting me. You’re a ghost. | 冤魂不散 你是鬼魂 |
[02:25] | – You’re haunting me. – Can a ghost do this? | -你只是冤魂不散 -鬼魂会索命吗 |
[02:42] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[02:43] | Jer! Jer! | 杰里米 杰里米 |
[02:46] | Jer! Jer! No, no, no! | 杰里米 杰里米 不要死 |
[02:47] | No. No, Jer! | 不要死 杰里米 |
[02:53] | Jeremy! | 杰里米 |
[02:58] | I can’t believe this happened. | 怎么会这样 |
[03:00] | What–what am I going to say to him? | 我该对他说什么 |
[03:01] | Thanks for not ditching the family ring after it drove Ric crazy? | 幸好他还戴着把里克弄疯的家传宝戒 |
[03:06] | You should have called Stefan. | 你该给斯特凡打电话 |
[03:07] | I don’t want to talk to him. | 我不想和他说话 |
[03:10] | He’s been lying to me, and hiding things from me. | 他一直欺骗我 隐瞒我 |
[03:12] | He compelled Jeremy to forget god knows what. | 天知道他催眠杰里米忘记了什么 |
[03:15] | In all fairness, I mean, | 说句公道话 我觉得 |
[03:17] | I think you killing him kind of trumps that. | 杀人比催眠严重多了 |
[03:20] | I mean, you should have called Stefan. | 你应该给斯特凡打电话 |
[03:22] | I don’t trust him right now, Damon. | 达蒙 我现在不相信他 |
[03:26] | P.S.–I called Stefan. | 顺说 是我叫他来的 |
[03:29] | What happened? Why didn’t you call me? | 出了什么事 你怎么没给我打电话 |
[03:30] | I just–I need to go upstairs and shower. | 我要上楼去洗个澡 |
[03:34] | Clean all the blood off my hands. | 把手上的血洗掉 |
[03:41] | Welcome back. How you feeling? | 欢迎复活 感觉如何 |
[03:45] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[03:46] | Long story. Buy the e-book. | 说来话长 自己想吧 |
[03:53] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[03:58] | Listen, I know you’re still upset about yesterday, | 我知道你还在为昨天的事生气 |
[04:00] | and I get it. Believe me. | 这我懂 相信我 |
[04:02] | But just…Let me help you. | 但是 让我帮你吧 |
[04:04] | I don’t want your help right now, Stefan. | 斯特凡 我现在不想让你帮忙 |
[04:07] | But you’ll accept Damon’s? | 那达蒙帮你就行 |
[04:08] | Don’t make this about Damon! | 别扯到达蒙身上 |
[04:11] | You’ve been working with Klaus doing God knows what, | 你在和克劳斯做什么不为人知的事 |
[04:14] | and don’t insult me by trying to deny it. | 你否认就是侮辱我 |
[04:16] | Listen, it’s not what you think, ok? | 事情不像你想的那样 |
[04:17] | I don’t know what to think. | 我不知道该怎么想 |
[04:20] | But I do know that I don’t want to talk to you | 但我知道我不想和你说话 |
[04:21] | and I don’t really want to be around you right now. | 现在也不想看见你 |
[04:23] | – Look, please, just– – No. | -你听我解释 -不 |
[04:27] | This is my brother’s blood on my hands, Stefan. | 我手上有我弟弟的血 斯特凡 |
[04:31] | I stabbed him in the neck last night, | 我昨晚用刀捅他脖子 |
[04:34] | so forgive me if I’m not in the mood to listen you try to talk your way out of this. | 所以 原谅我没心情听你为自己辩解 |
[04:45] | You’re still going? | 你们还没完啊 |
[04:47] | I drank enough last night. | 我昨晚喝多了 |
[04:49] | And then I slept, which is what you guys should have done. | 然后倒头就睡 你们俩却还熬夜 |
[04:52] | We’re just paying our respects to Dean. | 我们只是在向迪恩致敬 |
[04:54] | That’s great, Chris, but would you pay them at a bar instead? | 好极了 克里斯 但你能去酒吧买醉吗 |
[04:57] | Don’t be mad. | 别生气 |
[04:58] | We’re celebrating our fallen hybrid friend. | 我们在纪念逝去的混血儿朋友 |
[05:14] | Don’t let me interrupt. | 继续 别因为我扫了兴 |
[05:16] | I didn’t know you were here. | 我不知道你也在这里 |
[05:18] | Clearly. | 显然 |
[05:24] | Thought I’d just pop ’round to celebrate | 我本想来庆贺 |
[05:26] | Dean’s successful retrieval of the vampire hunter. | 迪恩成功找回吸血鬼猎人 |
[05:29] | Yet when I arrived, | 但我回来才知道 |
[05:31] | I learned that not only was Dean unsuccessful, | 迪恩不仅行动失败 |
[05:35] | but that Elena killed the hunter. | 还让埃琳娜把那猎人杀死了 |
[05:37] | Maybe if you had let Dean use force on Connor | 或许你本该让迪恩用武力去抓康纳 |
[05:39] | instead of sending him in on a suicide mission… | 而不是让他去完成自杀性任务 |
[05:41] | Maybe you should mind your business, wolf girl. | 或许你该少管闲事 小母狼 |
[05:45] | What do you care if Connor’s dead, anyway? | 康纳的死活与你何干 |
[05:47] | I have my reasons. | 我自有道理 |
[05:49] | They have ceased to matter. | 不过现在都不重要了 |
[05:51] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[06:01] | Brought your stuff. | 你的东西给你 |
[06:02] | Old laptop, your jersey, the charm bracelet. | 旧手提 运动衫 幸运手链 |
[06:05] | Car… | 卡罗琳 |
[06:07] | This isn’t a good time. | 现在不是时候 |
[06:08] | Just take it. | 拿着 |
[06:14] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[06:21] | By the break-up drama unfolding before me, | 在我面前上演分手戏码 |
[06:23] | I assume you’ve met Haley. | 看来你是见过海莉了 |
[06:28] | All right, come on, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[06:29] | Let’s leave them alone. | 给他们点空间 |
[06:30] | – Your talents are needed elsewhere. – For what? | -还有别的事需要你们去做 -什么事 |
[06:33] | I think you’ve got more important things to deal with, mate. | 老兄 你有更重要的事情要处理 |
[06:53] | Do you think he bought it? | 你觉得他信了吗 |
[06:54] | Hell, I bought it. | 反正我信了 |
[06:56] | Thanks for the head’s up that he was here, Haley. | 海莉 谢谢你刚告诉我他在这里 |
[07:00] | You girls are good liars. | 你们女人是天生的谎言家 |
[07:43] | Where’d Jeremy go? | 杰里米去哪了 |
[07:44] | School. | 去学校了 |
[07:45] | Bonnie has him volunteering for some occult exhibit. | 邦妮让他志愿协助什么神秘学展览 |
[07:47] | Or maybe he didn’t want to linger in a house | 或许他不想待在 |
[07:50] | where his sister just jammed a knife in his neck. | 他姐姐拿刀捅他脖子的屋里 |
[07:54] | It’s Klaus. | 是克劳斯 |
[07:56] | Ooh, time to face the music, | 该面对现实啦 |
[07:57] | pay the piper, dance with the devil. | 承担后果 与魔共舞 |
[07:59] | You know, I’m glad you find this amusing. | 我很高兴你还乐在其中 |
[08:01] | If he finds out I told you about the cure, | 要是他知道我告诉了你治愈的事 |
[08:02] | he’ll kill both of us. | 他会把我们都杀了 |
[08:03] | Quit avoiding him. You’re being shady. | 那就别再躲着他了 你这样很可疑 |
[08:06] | Shady people get outed. | 可疑的人会露馅的 |
[08:09] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈论这事 |
[08:10] | Well, I can’t imagine why, | 那是为什么啊 |
[08:11] | what with you ruining all my plans for a hybrid-filled future. | 你不就是毁了我繁殖更多混血儿的大计嘛 |
[08:13] | Well, it wouldn’t happened if you hadn’t sworn me to secrecy. | 如果你没逼我保密 就不会这样 |
[08:16] | Life’s full of ifs, Stefan. | 斯特凡 生活充满了”如果” |
[08:18] | Let’s extenuate the positives, shall we? | 往积极的方面想想 |
[08:20] | The hunter was one of five. We’ll find another. | 猎人是五兄弟之一 我们会再找到别人 |
[08:23] | It may take centuries, | 也许会花上几个世纪 |
[08:24] | but we’ve got nothing but time, right? | 但我们不就剩下时间了吗 |
[08:26] | You’re using your calm voice today. Who’s getting killed? | 你今天说话平声静气 谁要遭殃了 |
[08:29] | Not you, if that’s what you’re worried about. | 总之不是你 如果你是在担心这个 |
[08:31] | But I am concerned about your beloved. | 但我担心你的那位挚爱 |
[08:33] | Have the hallucinations started yet? | 她开始出现幻觉了吗 |
[08:38] | What do you know about that? | 你怎么知道这事 |
[08:39] | I’ll tell you. Where you are? | 我会告诉你的 你在哪里 |
[08:41] | – I’m at her house. – How convenient. | -我在她家 -真是方便 |
[08:43] | So am I. | 我也到了 |
[08:49] | You know, this would all be a lot more civilized if I was just invited inside. | 如果你请我进去坐坐会更礼貌一些 |
[08:52] | Bad enough I’m out here talking to you. | 我在这儿跟你说话就够糟了 |
[08:54] | What do you know? | 你知道些什么 |
[08:56] | I killed the original five hunters, remember? | 我杀死了五猎人的祖先 记得吗 |
[09:01] | When one kills a hunter, | 杀死猎人的人 |
[09:02] | there’s a bit of a consequence. | 要承担一些后果 |
[09:03] | What kind of consequence? | 什么样的后果 |
[09:05] | Hunters were spelled by witches to kill vampires. | 女巫给猎人施咒 让他们杀吸血鬼 |
[09:08] | If you prevent one from fulfilling his destiny, | 如果你阻止他完成他的这一使命 |
[09:10] | then he’ll take you down with him. | 他会拖着你一起死 |
[09:11] | What do you mean? Connor’s dead. | 这话什么意思 康纳已经死了 |
[09:13] | I mean, Connor’s death won’t prevent him | 我是说死掉的康纳 |
[09:15] | from making Elena his final vampire kill. | 也能再多杀一个吸血鬼埃琳娜 |
[09:19] | She’ll need to come with me now. | 她现在得跟我走 |
[09:21] | I’ll lock her up; | 我会锁着她 |
[09:22] | keep her away from any sharp, wooden objects. | 让她远离尖利的 木质的东西 |
[09:24] | She’s not going anywhere with you. | 你休想带走她 |
[09:26] | But if we leave her alone, | 要是让她自己待着 |
[09:26] | she’ll take her own life before the day is out. | 今天之内她就会自寻短见 |
[09:28] | – She’s stronger than that. – Is she? | -她没那么脆弱 -是吗 |
[09:30] | Believe me, it’s for her own good. | 相信我 这是为了她好 |
[09:47] | Would you like some? | 你想来点吗 |
[09:49] | You seem to enjoy it when you drink from me. | 你吸我血的时候 似乎很享受啊 |
[09:53] | I wasn’t myself. | 我当时不能自已 |
[09:55] | I was angry. | 我很愤怒 |
[09:56] | Were you yourself when you snapped my neck with your bare hands? | 你徒手扭断我脖子的时候也不能自已吗 |
[09:59] | You staked me! | 你用木桩捅我 |
[10:00] | ‘Cause you’re a monster and you deserve to die. | 因为你是个魔鬼 就该去死 |
[10:04] | – Admit it. – No! | -承认吧 -不是的 |
[10:10] | Damon… | 达蒙 |
[10:11] | Decomposition starts in the first 24 hours. | 死后24小时内尸体就开始分解 |
[10:14] | I’m rotting in an unmarked grave because of you. | 因为你 我在荒墓中腐烂 |
[10:17] | – No! – What’s wrong? | -不 -怎么了 |
[10:21] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 |
[10:24] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 |
[10:39] | Hey, do you see anything on my hand? | 你看我手背上有东西吗 |
[10:43] | What if I told you I saw the beginning of a mark like Connor’s? | 可我能看到康纳那种纹身最末端的部分 |
[10:46] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[10:48] | It showed up after he died. | 纹身是在他死后显现的 |
[10:50] | He told me that I was a potential; | 他说过我是潜在猎人 |
[10:52] | that that’s why I could see his mark. | 所以能看到他的纹身 |
[10:54] | So what does that make you, like the next chosen one or something? | 那你算是下一个天选之人吗 |
[10:57] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[10:58] | Hey, April. | 你好 艾普莉 |
[10:59] | Way to let her do the heavy lifting. | 你们怎么让女孩子搬重物啊 |
[11:01] | I found her wandering the hallways with this. | 我看到她在走廊里抱着这个乱转 |
[11:03] | Just teasing. I’m the guy who wrangles all the freaky stuff, | 开玩笑 我就是那个满嘴妖魔鬼怪的家伙 |
[11:05] | Atticus Shane. Please, call me Shane, I beg you. | 阿提库斯·肖恩 拜托叫我肖恩 |
[11:08] | Thank you guys for helping, I really appreciate it. | 谢谢你们的帮助 我真的十分感谢 |
[11:10] | Y’all get free admission to my free exhibit. | 你们可以免费参观我的免费展览 |
[11:16] | Why does he look so familiar? | 他怎么这么眼熟 |
[11:18] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[11:20] | Hey, um, have you guys seen Rebekah? | 你们有谁见到丽贝卡了吗 |
[11:23] | She said she was going to help me look into | 她说会帮我调查 |
[11:25] | what caused the explosion at my dad’s farm, | 我爸农场爆炸的原因 |
[11:27] | and then she just… | 然后她就… |
[11:28] | Disappeared, yeah, I know. | 消失了 没错 我知道 |
[11:38] | – You lost her?! – Well, “Lost” | -你失去她了 -“失去” |
[11:40] | is a very strong word. | 这词太重了 |
[11:41] | We just technically don’t know where she is. | 我们只是不清楚她的下落 |
[11:43] | I’m more worried about | 我更担心的是 |
[11:44] | what Klaus said about this hunter’s curse. | 克劳斯说的那个猎人的诅咒 |
[11:45] | How does Klaus even know about this? | 克劳斯是怎么知道的 |
[11:47] | How does Klaus know anything? | 克劳斯怎么会不知道 |
[11:48] | The guy’s like a billion year’s old. | 他都活成老妖精了 |
[11:50] | He said it was a witch’s curse. | 他说那是一个女巫的诅咒 |
[11:53] | You know if I could do anything to help, I would, but I– | 你知道如果我能帮忙 我一定尽力 但是 |
[11:55] | But nothing. Wave your magic wand, hocus pocus, | 没有但是 挥起你的魔杖 念念咒语 |
[11:58] | be gone, hunter, ghostess, whatever. | 猎人和鬼魂什么的全部驱走 |
[12:02] | The spirits won’t let me do the magic I need to break the curse. | 圣灵肯定不让我施打破诅咒所需的咒语 |
[12:07] | But I can ask Shane for help. | 但我可以向肖恩求助 |
[12:09] | He knows everything about everything. | 他几乎无所不知 |
[12:11] | Great. You two do your thing. | 很好 那你们去办 |
[12:13] | – Where you going? – To get her back. | -你去哪 -把她找回来 |
[12:19] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[12:20] | Certainly. | 当然了 |
[12:24] | I apologize for the lack of windows. | 抱歉没有窗户 |
[12:26] | It’s to preserve the art. | 是为了保护艺术品 |
[12:27] | And, of course, | 当然 |
[12:28] | to prevent you from taking off your daylight ring | 也是防止你取下日光戒指 |
[12:30] | and burning yourself to death in the sun. | 在太阳下自焚致死 |
[12:32] | I’m not going to kill myself. I would never do that. | 我才不会自杀 我永远都不会那么做 |
[12:34] | Oh, but you’ll want to. | 你会想自杀的 |
[12:37] | I did. | 我当初就是 |
[12:39] | Problem is, I’m immortal. | 问题是 我有不死之身 |
[12:41] | – You went through this? – Yes, I did. | -你也经历过这个吗 -是的 |
[12:43] | For 52 years, four months and nine days. | 52年四个月零九天 |
[12:47] | I was tormented… | 我倍受折磨 |
[12:50] | in my dreams. | 在梦里 |
[12:53] | My every waking moment. | 和清醒着的每一刻 |
[12:55] | Relentless, never-ending torture. | 残酷的 永无止境的折磨 |
[13:00] | It was the only period of my life when I actually felt time. | 那是我生命中唯一一段数着日子过的时期 |
[13:04] | So you knew that this would happen if Connor died. | 所以你知道如果康纳死了 就会这样 |
[13:07] | That’s why you got involved. | 这是你牵扯进来的原因 |
[13:09] | Did Stefan know, too? | 斯特凡也知道吗 |
[13:10] | All he knew was that the hunter had to be kept alive. | 他只知道猎人必须活着 |
[13:15] | You should have listened to him when he said he had it covered, love. | 亲爱的 他说他能搞定时 你真该听他的 |
[13:19] | What else does Stefan know? | 斯特凡还知道什么 |
[13:21] | Well, that’s one of life’s little mysteries, isn’t it? | 这就是生活中的小秘密了 |
[13:24] | How did you make it stop? | 你是怎么让它停下的 |
[13:31] | I didn’t. | 不是我 |
[13:34] | Eventually it just stopped. | 它最终自己停止了 |
[13:40] | The hallucinations tend to appear in strange forms. | 幻觉会以奇怪的形式出现 |
[13:48] | Don’t say I didn’t warn you. | 不要说我没警告你 |
[13:54] | He’s got Elena. I need Tyler to get the other hybrids away | 他抓了埃琳娜 我需要泰勒把混血儿支开 |
[13:57] | so I can get her out. | 我就能救她出来了 |
[13:59] | I know I’m probably asking the impossible, but… | 我知道我的请求可能很过分 但是 |
[14:02] | Actually… | 其实 |
[14:04] | you’re not. | 不过分 |
[14:07] | Haley is the one that helped me break the sire bond. | 是海莉帮我打破了认祖归忠 |
[14:10] | She showed me what to do. How to help. | 她教我要怎么做 怎么帮忙 |
[14:13] | When she showed up here, I thought it was just coincidence. | 她来这儿的时候 我以为是巧合 |
[14:15] | But it turns out she’s been helping one of them. | 但其实她是在帮一个混血儿 |
[14:18] | Her friend chris. | 她朋友克里斯 |
[14:20] | And she came to help us | 她也是来帮我们 |
[14:22] | get the rest of them out from under Klaus. | 让其他混血儿摆脱克劳斯控制的 |
[14:27] | So… | 那么 |
[14:29] | Are you telling me that Chris isn’t sired anymore? | 你是说克里斯不再受控制了吗 |
[14:33] | That’s exactly what he’s telling you. | 他就是这个意思 |
[14:38] | Clothes, toothbrush. | 衣服 牙刷 |
[14:42] | Klaus said you’re going to be here | 克劳斯说你会在这儿待到 |
[14:43] | until he figures out where to put you. | 他想到安置你的地方 |
[14:44] | Just please go away. | 请离开 |
[14:49] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[14:51] | I’m going to be with you forever. | 我会永远缠着你 |
[14:52] | A constant reminder of what you’ve become. | 不断提醒你 你变成了什么样 |
[14:56] | So tell me. | 那么告诉我 |
[14:57] | How did it feel to drain the life out of me? | 吸干我的血是什么感觉 |
[15:01] | It was horrible. | 糟透了 |
[15:03] | It was the worst thing that I’ve ever done. | 是我做过的最糟糕的事 |
[15:05] | – You’re lying. – No, I’m not. | -你撒谎 -不 我没有 |
[15:07] | Yes, you are. Tell the truth. | 你就是 说实话 |
[15:10] | – I am telling the truth. – You’re lying. | -我说的就是事实 -你在撒谎 |
[15:12] | Fine! I liked it. I loved the taste of your blood. | 好吧 我很享受 你的血尝起来好极了 |
[15:15] | Are you happy? | 你满意了 |
[15:16] | I’m not happy, Elena. | 我不满意 埃琳娜 |
[15:19] | I’m dead. | 我死了 |
[15:21] | Did you know I had a family? | 你知道我有家庭吗 |
[15:24] | A brother? | 兄弟 |
[15:27] | Parents. | 父母 |
[15:29] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:32] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[15:34] | Are you sorry about your parents? | 你为你父母的事感到抱歉吗 |
[15:37] | – It’s your fault they died. – Don’t. | -他们的死都归咎于你 -不 |
[15:40] | They ran off Wickery Bridge with you in the car, | 他们开车载你 在维克利大桥上坠河了 |
[15:42] | but they weren’t supposed to be there, were they? | 他们本来不会经过那里 不是吗 |
[15:44] | They died because of you. | 他们因你而死 |
[15:46] | You know I’m not going to stop | 我会一直在这儿 |
[15:48] | until you’ve taken your last miserable breath. | 直到你痛苦的生命终结 |
[15:52] | I’m not going to let you do this to me. | 我不会让你得逞的 |
[15:56] | Then get rid of me. | 有本事摆脱我啊 |
[15:58] | Kill yourself. | 自杀吧 |
[16:00] | You never wanted to be a vampire in the first place. | 你不是从来都不想做吸血鬼吗 |
[16:02] | Now look at what you’ve become. | 看看你变成了什么样子 |
[16:04] | You’re a monster. | 你是个怪物 |
[16:06] | And you deserve to die. | 你不配活在世上 |
[16:09] | You don’t want to listen to me? | 你不想听我说 |
[16:11] | Fine. | 那好 |
[16:14] | Then how about you and I have a little chat. | 那我们俩谈谈吧 |
[16:17] | Katherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[16:18] | Did you miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[16:26] | You’re looking at what people believe to be | 你们现在看到的石头 被认为是 |
[16:29] | the world’s first tombstone. | 世界上第一块墓石 |
[16:31] | This item was donated to Whitmore College last month. | 它上个月被捐给惠特莫尔大学的 |
[16:35] | Oh, I just remembered how I know him. | 我想起来我怎么会认识他了 |
[16:37] | Through my dad. | 是我爸爸 |
[16:38] | That guy knew your dad? | 他认识你爸爸 |
[16:40] | Yeah. He taught a theology seminar at Whitmore last year. | 没错 他去年在惠特莫尔大学教神学 |
[16:44] | …Belonged to a very powerful witch. | 它属于一个非常强大的巫师 |
[16:46] | A witch so powerful, in fact, | 他的力量如此强大 |
[16:48] | that Silas–that was his name– | 他叫赛拉斯 |
[16:49] | created a spell that would grant him…immortality. | 创造了一个能让人…永生的咒语 |
[16:56] | Now legend says that Silas did the spell | 传说赛拉斯是靠一个 |
[16:58] | with the help of a lady witch who loved him, | 倾心于他的女巫凯茨雅的帮助 |
[16:59] | a woman named Qetsiyah. | 完成这个咒语的 |
[17:02] | Sadly for Qetsiyah, | 只可惜 |
[17:04] | Silas wanted to give immortality to another woman. | 赛拉斯想把永生赠予另一个女人 |
[17:08] | So Qetsiyah killed her and buried Silas alive, | 凯茨雅杀了那个女人 活埋了赛拉斯 |
[17:12] | leaving him powerless, immortal, and alone. | 让他无力而孤独地 永生下去 |
[17:18] | This might actually be the origin story | 也许这就是地狱烈焰不及被拒女人的怒火 |
[17:19] | of hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. | 这个说法的来源吧 |
[17:23] | You got this? | 你搞得定吗 |
[17:24] | Yeah. I’ll bring him to you. | 我会带他去找你的 |
[17:26] | Now it’s said that | 有传言说 |
[17:28] | Silas wants to rise again. | 赛拉斯想要东山再起 |
[17:31] | Regain his power. | 重拾巫力 |
[17:33] | Wreak havoc on the world. | 肆虐全球 |
[17:38] | Maybe we should be afraid. | 也许我们要当心点了 |
[17:43] | Or maybe it’s all a bunch of crap | 也可能都是唬人的 |
[17:44] | and that’s just an old rock. | 那不过是块老石头罢了 |
[17:47] | All right, listen, enjoy exploring the exhibit. | 好了 各位 好好参观 |
[17:49] | I’ll be around to answer any questions. | 我就在这里 有问题可以来找我 |
[17:51] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢大家 |
[17:52] | Hey. You made it. | 你来了 |
[17:54] | Nice cautionary tale. | 引人入胜的故事 |
[17:56] | Qetsiyah sounds like a bad ass. | 凯茨雅听起来不好惹啊 |
[17:57] | Nothing compared to Silas. | 她可比不上赛拉斯 |
[18:00] | Don’t you ever stop crying? | 你能别没完没了地哭吗 |
[18:03] | Poor Elena, always the victim. | 可怜的埃琳娜 永远的受害者 |
[18:07] | Except now you’re a killer. | 可你现在是个杀人凶手了 |
[18:09] | What does Stefan think of the new you? | 斯特凡怎么看现在的你 |
[18:12] | Shut up. | 别说了 |
[18:14] | The girl he fell in love with is gone, you know. | 他爱的那个姑娘已经不复存在了 |
[18:17] | You’re like me now. Maybe worse. | 你现在和我一样 或许更糟 |
[18:20] | I made a mistake. I can do better. | 我犯了个错 我可以做的更好的 |
[18:22] | No. You can’t. | 你做不到 |
[18:23] | You’re a vampire. You’ll kill again. | 你是个吸血鬼 你还会再杀人的 |
[18:26] | It’ll change you, and it’ll keep changing you | 你会不断被吸血鬼的天性改变 |
[18:28] | until you’re just like me. | 直到你和我一样 |
[18:30] | I am nothing like you. | 我和你不一样 |
[18:32] | I was you before you even existed. | 我像你这样时你还没出生呢 |
[18:35] | And when Stefan knew the real me… | 当斯特凡看清我的真面目时 |
[18:38] | He hated me. | 他厌恶我 |
[18:42] | Now he’s going to hate you, too. | 他也会厌恶你的 |
[18:44] | Well, at least you still have Damon. | 不过好歹你还有达蒙呢 |
[18:46] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[19:12] | You’re missing all the adventure, pal. | 你可错过了不少好戏啊 伙计 |
[19:20] | Shane, this is my friend Damon. | 肖恩 这是我朋友 达蒙 |
[19:21] | He’s kind of an expert on this stuff, too. | 他对这些也很有研究 |
[19:24] | I audited your class. It’s very enlightening. | 我旁听过你的课 获益匪浅啊 |
[19:27] | That’s right, I remember you. | 是啊 我记得你 |
[19:29] | What’s your specialty? | 你研究哪一方面 |
[19:32] | The origin of the species. | 物种起源 |
[19:33] | Oh, I think Darwin would arm wrestle you for that distinction. | 那你要跟达尔文好好较量一番了 |
[19:37] | Not that species. | 不是他研究的物种 |
[19:40] | You’re into the monster stuff. | 你研究的是怪物 |
[19:42] | All right, awesome. | 听起来不错啊 |
[19:43] | I was kind of hoping that you might have | 我希望你或许 |
[19:45] | stumbled upon this at some point…maybe. | 曾经遇到过这个 |
[19:53] | This is the hunter’s mark. Where did you get this? | 这是吸血鬼猎人的印记 你从哪弄来的 |
[19:56] | Came to me in a dream. | 我梦到的 |
[19:58] | You know anything about the hunter’s curse? | 你知道吸血鬼猎人的诅咒吗 |
[20:01] | Why, you got a dead hunter in the trunk of your car or something? | 怎么 你车后备箱里有个死掉的猎人吗 |
[20:05] | Metaphorically speaking. | 打个比方而已 |
[20:11] | Legend says that if a hunter | 据传说 如果猎人 |
[20:13] | is killed by that which it hunts, | 被自己追捕的生物杀掉 |
[20:15] | then that person | 那么那个人 |
[20:18] | will be cursed to walk the earth and torment them till… | 会被诅咒 受折磨 直到… |
[20:21] | Until… | 直到… |
[20:22] | until a new hunter’s awakened | 直到新的猎人被唤醒 |
[20:23] | and their legacy’s passed on. | 传承他们的遗志 |
[20:26] | They’re called “Potentials”. | 他们被叫做”潜在猎人” |
[20:28] | Listen, I have a bunch of research on it, | 我做了大量的研究 |
[20:29] | why don’t I go grab it for you. | 我去拿来吧 |
[20:31] | That would be great. Hey, thanks. | 那太好了 谢了 |
[20:37] | How are we supposed to find a potential hunter? | 我们怎么才能找到潜在的猎人呢 |
[20:39] | Yeah, about that… | 是啊 这个嘛… |
[20:44] | Little Gilbert. | 小吉尔伯特 |
[20:46] | Your services are needed. | 需要你出场了 |
[20:49] | Thanks for meeting us. | 谢谢你能见我们 |
[20:51] | Yeah, well, make it fast. Klaus will be back soon. | 没事 长话短说 克劳斯就快回来了 |
[20:55] | No, he won’t. | 他不会的 |
[21:01] | Place looks pretty good considering your hybrid got blown up in it. | 你的混血儿在这儿被炸 居然还收拾得挺干净 |
[21:04] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[21:07] | To what do I owe the pleasure? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[21:09] | I want you to give Elena back. | 我想让你把埃琳娜还给我们 |
[21:13] | They sent you to sweet talk me. | 他们派你来跟我说好话 |
[21:15] | Well, good form, but I’m afraid I can’t do it. | 想法不错 不过我不能那么做 |
[21:18] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[21:19] | She needs my help. | 她需要我的帮助 |
[21:21] | Look, I’m not going to burden you with the gory details. | 我不会用残酷的细节让你心烦 |
[21:23] | I know you have enough on your plate already. | 我知道你压力已经够大了 |
[21:25] | That’s none of your business, actually. | 那跟你没有关系 |
[21:28] | Yes, well, just know that if Tyler was still sired to me, | 是啊 可如果泰勒还对我认祖归忠 |
[21:32] | he never would have hurt you. | 他就绝不会伤害你 |
[21:37] | I wouldn’t have let him. | 我不会允许的 |
[21:41] | Can I at least offer you a drink? | 至少让我请你喝杯酒吧 |
[21:47] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[21:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:51] | All you need to do is give me access to Elena | 你只要让我们见到埃琳娜 |
[21:53] | – and I’ll take it from there. – Please, man. | -剩下的我来做 -拜托了 伙计 |
[21:56] | Help us, and then you can disappear. You’ll be free. | 帮帮我们 你就可以消失 你就自由了 |
[22:00] | Yeah, until Klaus sends one of his other hybrids after me. | 是啊 直到克劳斯派其他的混血儿来抓我 |
[22:02] | Haley and I got your back. | 海莉和我会帮你的 |
[22:04] | We’ll make sure nothing happens. | 我们会确保你不会有事 |
[22:11] | You were such a good girl when you were a human. | 你还是人类的时候真是个好女孩啊 |
[22:13] | Always willing to sacrifice yourself for your friends. | 总会为你的朋友两肋插刀 |
[22:17] | Except, weren’t they usually the ones that ended up getting hurt? | 只是 通常最终受伤的不都是他们吗 |
[22:20] | I never wanted that. | 我根本不想那样 |
[22:21] | Bonnie lost her Grams because of you. | 邦妮因为你失去了她外婆 |
[22:24] | Her mom almost turned into a vampire because of you. | 她妈妈因为你差点变成吸血鬼 |
[22:27] | You know, she probably secretly hates you. | 她或许暗地里挺恨你的 |
[22:30] | Did you ever think of that? | 你有想过吗 |
[22:32] | I bet she’d be relieved if you were gone. | 我打赌你死了她一定很释然 |
[22:33] | I’m not going to kill myself. | 我是不会自杀的 |
[22:35] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[22:37] | Your very existence brings people nothing but pain. | 你的存在只会给别人带来痛苦 |
[22:40] | I mean, maybe it was worth it when you were worth it. | 之前你值得人为你付出就算了 |
[22:42] | But you’re nothing now. | 但你现在什么也不是 |
[22:43] | You’re a monster, Elena. You deserve to die. | 你是个怪物 埃琳娜 你应该去死 |
[22:51] | Klaus said you two have to go to Tyler. | 克劳斯说让你俩去找泰勒 |
[22:52] | – Why? – Something about his girl Caroline. | -为什么 -跟他女朋友卡罗琳有关 |
[22:54] | I’ll take over here. | 我来接管这里 |
[23:14] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[23:16] | No! | 别过来 |
[23:19] | No, no, no. | 别过来 |
[23:21] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我啊 |
[23:22] | No, stay… stay away from me. | 别过来 离我远点 |
[23:24] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[23:27] | No, Elena, stop! | 不 埃琳娜 快停下 |
[23:39] | How did I not know any of this stuff about Jeremy? | 杰里米的这些事我怎么都不知道 |
[23:42] | The witch who loses her powers | 失去法力的女巫 |
[23:43] | get left out of the important conversations. | 就别想知道要紧事了 |
[23:45] | Is everything ok?! Is it Elena? | 一切都还好吧 是埃琳娜的事吗 |
[23:48] | We figured out how to help her. | 我们知道怎么帮助她了 |
[23:51] | You need to kill a vampire. | 你得去杀一个吸血鬼 |
[23:52] | Oh, great. Give me a stake. I’ll kill Damon right now. | 很好 给我个木桩 我这就杀了达蒙 |
[23:54] | Easy, Van Helsing. We’ll get you one. | 别激动 范海辛 我们会去找一个来 |
[23:57] | – Don’t worry. – Before you do this, | -别担心 -在你动手之前 |
[23:58] | you need to know what you’re getting yourself into. | 你要知道自己在做什么 |
[24:01] | You can rest easy, brother. | 你可以安心了 弟弟 |
[24:02] | We figured out how to solve our little Elena problem. | 我们知道怎么解决埃琳娜的小状况了 |
[24:06] | Yeah, well, | 是吗 |
[24:07] | now we have a bigger one. I lost her. | 我们现在有更大的麻烦了 我把她弄丢了 |
[24:09] | What? Again? | 什么 又丢了 |
[24:11] | She’s in bad shape. | 她思维很混乱 |
[24:13] | I tried to help her, but she attacked me. | 我想帮她 但她袭击了我 |
[24:16] | Listen, you go find her, all right? | 听着 你去找她 好吧 |
[24:18] | Talk her down. She’ll listen to you. | 安抚她 她会听你的 |
[24:21] | Just tell me what I need to do to end this. | 告诉我该做什么来结束这一切 |
[24:28] | 我得杀死个吸血鬼 不行就转化一个 | |
[24:35] | So here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[24:37] | I didn’t just come here | 我来不仅仅是为了 |
[24:39] | to try to get you to release Elena. | 让你放了埃琳娜 |
[24:41] | You don’t say. | 是嘛 |
[24:43] | I came here to distract you | 我是来分散你的注意 |
[24:45] | so that Stefan could go to your house and break her out, | 这样斯特凡就可以去你家救她了 |
[24:47] | which he did. And don’t get mad, | 他也去了 别生气 |
[24:50] | but then he lost her. | 但他又把她弄丢了 |
[24:53] | – Klaus! – Caroline. | -克劳斯 -卡罗琳 |
[24:55] | You’re beautiful, | 你是个美人儿 |
[24:56] | but if you don’t stop talking, I will kill you. | 但你要继续说下去 我会杀了你 |
[24:58] | They figured out how to stop the hallucinations. | 他们找到了停止幻觉的办法 |
[25:05] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[25:07] | You have 10 seconds to tell me. | 给你十秒钟告诉我 |
[25:10] | I was ready to die! | 我都准备好去死了 |
[25:12] | You’re a monster. | 你是个怪物 |
[25:13] | You’ll kill again. | 你还会杀人的 |
[25:14] | I can’t be a vampire! | 我不能当吸血鬼 |
[25:16] | Are you ready to die yet? | 准备好去死了吗 |
[25:19] | You know it’s your only way out of this. | 你知道这是解脱的唯一方法 |
[25:20] | You can’t take back what you did. | 覆水难收 |
[25:22] | It can never be undone. | 过错不可撤销 |
[25:24] | You’re a monster and you deserve to die. | 你是个怪物 你应该去死 |
[25:58] | It’s ok, sweetie. | 没事的 甜心 |
[26:02] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[26:06] | I know what you’re going through. | 我知道你所经历的痛苦 |
[26:11] | And it’s ok. | 没关系的 |
[26:14] | This bridge is… | 这座桥本该… |
[26:17] | where your life should have ended. | 是你的生命终结点 |
[26:20] | Not just once, but twice. | 不止一次 而是两次 |
[26:22] | You were ready to die, remember? | 你准备好接受死亡了 记得吗 |
[26:28] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[26:30] | Yes, you do, honey. | 宝贝 你知道的 |
[26:32] | You know exactly what to do. | 你很清楚应该怎么做 |
[26:47] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[26:49] | The sun will come up and this will all be over. | 当太阳升起 一切都会结束 |
[26:55] | It’s the right thing to do, Elena. | 这是正确的选择 埃琳娜 |
[26:57] | You know it is. | 你知道的 |
[27:01] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[27:05] | Because I’m a monster. | 因为我是一个怪物 |
[27:11] | And I deserve to die. | 我该去死 |
[27:41] | I can’t do this. | 我不能这么做 |
[27:44] | I can’t leave Jeremy. | 我不能离开杰里米 |
[27:45] | Jeremy is better off without you. | 没有你 杰里米会更好 |
[27:47] | Don’t you see that? | 你还不明白吗 |
[27:48] | But mom, he won’t have anyone! | 但是妈妈 那样他就没有任何亲人了 |
[27:50] | He’ll have you. | 他有你 |
[27:51] | You’ll be a ghost who helps him, | 你会变成鬼魂帮助他 |
[27:53] | not a monster who hurts him. | 而不是一个伤害他的怪物 |
[28:00] | You’re–you’re right. | 你说的对 |
[28:02] | I… | 我… |
[28:03] | I… | 我… |
[28:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:11] | Mommy, I didn’t mean to disappoint you. | 妈妈 我没想要让你失望的 |
[28:15] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[28:17] | You were everything I ever wanted you to be. | 你成全了我所有的心愿 |
[28:22] | But you died. | 但你已经死了 |
[28:24] | And you were supposed to stay dead. | 而且你不应该活过来 |
[28:29] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[28:32] | Damon? | 达蒙 |
[28:40] | How–how did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[28:42] | Didn’t take a genius to figure it out. | 也不算难猜啦 |
[28:45] | The third time’s a charm? | 觉得第三次肯定能死成吗 |
[28:51] | You were right, Damon. | 你说的对 达蒙 |
[28:54] | Vampires kill people. | 吸血鬼杀人 |
[28:58] | And Stefan was right, too. | 斯特凡说的也对 |
[29:02] | I can’t live with myself. | 我无法忍受自己 |
[29:06] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[29:08] | Being all glass is half empty. | 这么消极 |
[29:11] | Let’s just go talk about this before you do something stupid. | 做傻事之前我们还是谈谈吧 |
[29:13] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[29:14] | The sun will be up soon. | 太阳很快就要升起来了 |
[29:18] | It’s almost over. | 快要结束了 |
[29:32] | Where’s your ring? | 你的戒指呢 |
[29:34] | Where’s your ring, Elena? | 埃琳娜 你的戒指呢 |
[29:36] | You’re doing a good thing, Chris. | 你这么做是对的 克里斯 |
[29:37] | Yeah, well, let’s see how fast a good thing could get me out of town. | 看看做好事能不能让我尽快离镇 |
[29:40] | Call me when you’re safe, ok? | 安全以后给我打电话 好吗 |
[29:42] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[29:53] | Going somewhere? | 要出门啊 |
[29:56] | When I said don’t let her out of your sight, | 我告诉你不要让她离开你的视线 |
[29:59] | what did you think I meant? | 你没懂我的意思吗 |
[30:00] | It’s not his fault! | 不是他的错 |
[30:01] | It’s mine. I was distracting him. | 是我的错 是我引开了他 |
[30:03] | It’s my fault she got away! | 她逃走也是我的错 |
[30:04] | And maybe you should be the one to die for it. | 那或许你该去死了 |
[30:06] | No one has to die! | 没人需要去死 |
[30:07] | Did I not say mind your business?! | 不是让你别多管闲事吗 |
[30:11] | Tyler’s covering for me. | 泰勒是在掩护我 |
[30:13] | – I’m the one that let her go. – Haley… | -是我放她走的 -海莉… |
[30:14] | No. You want someone dead, | 别管我 你不是想杀人吗 |
[30:16] | go ahead. Kill me. | 来啊 杀了我 |
[30:19] | I’d rather die anyway then end up as one of your sired little bitches. | 反正我宁可死也不要做你的小跟班 |
[30:23] | Don’t tempt me, little wolf. | 小母狼 别激我 |
[30:31] | Your existence is to serve me. | 你的存在就是为了服侍我 |
[30:35] | To please me. | 取悦我 |
[30:39] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[30:40] | I’m sorry. I won’t fail you again. | 对不起 我不会再让你失望了 |
[30:43] | No. You won’t. | 是啊 你不会了 |
[30:48] | Get out of here. | 给我滚 |
[30:55] | No! | 不 |
[31:00] | Jeremy?! | 杰里米 |
[31:02] | We need to get you inside. | 得带你躲起来 |
[31:04] | It’s almost time. | 快到时候了 |
[31:05] | What you’re going through is a curse. | 你现在所经历的是一个诅咒 |
[31:08] | We know how to break it, we just have to get you inside! | 我们知道怎么打破它 所以你得进屋去 |
[31:11] | Don’t let him stop you. | 别让他阻止你 |
[31:13] | I know you want to. | 我知道你想让他阻止你 |
[31:14] | But you can’t. | 但是你不能这么做 |
[31:16] | Don’t. | 别这么做 |
[31:18] | Damn it, Elena! | 该死 埃琳娜 |
[31:22] | What the hell, man?! | 你这是干什么 |
[31:24] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[31:42] | He’s gone. | 他消失了 |
[31:45] | It’s OK. | 没事了 |
[31:54] | Damon? | 达蒙 |
[32:18] | Fished it out of the river for you. | 帮你从河里捞出来的 |
[32:20] | Little tip– | 顺便说一下 |
[32:21] | Vampires hate to swim. | 吸血鬼讨厌游泳 |
[32:25] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[32:27] | My head’s clear. | 现在头脑清醒了 |
[32:30] | I can remember everything, | 我记得每件事 |
[32:31] | but not like I lived it. | 但不像是我亲身经历的 |
[32:33] | Like it was a really bad dream. | 而是像个噩梦 |
[32:39] | You saved me. | 是你救了我 |
[32:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:45] | Well, you know what they say about teenage suicide. | 你也知道大家对青少年自杀怎么说 |
[32:50] | Don’t do it. | 别那么做 |
[32:52] | I just can’t believe that I almost– | 真是不敢相信我竟然差点… |
[32:54] | You weren’t yourself. | 你当时不能自控 |
[32:55] | Yeah, but if it wasn’t for you… | 但如果不是有你在… |
[33:12] | I’m about to take a very… | 我要做一件 |
[33:16] | high and annoying road | 高尚但讨厌的事 |
[33:19] | and tell you something. | 告诉你些事 |
[33:23] | Because I know that you think Stefan’s been lying to you. | 我知道你一直以为斯特凡在骗你 |
[33:26] | Which, yeah. He has. | 当然 他确实是 |
[33:30] | But this… | 但是这个… |
[33:31] | rough patch that you two have been going through, | 你们两个的小矛盾 |
[33:33] | it’s not what you think. | 并不是你想的那样 |
[33:38] | Everything that he’s been doing, he’s been doing for you. | 他做的一切都是为了你 |
[33:41] | To help you. | 为了帮你 |
[33:43] | And after he kills me for telling you this, | 等他因为我告诉你而杀了我 |
[33:44] | I want you to throw my ashes off of Wickery Bridge, OK? | 把我的骨灰从维克利大桥撒下去 好吗 |
[33:51] | There may be a way out of this for you, Elena. | 埃琳娜 或许有办法让你摆脱这一切 |
[33:56] | There may be a cure. | 或许有治愈方法 |
[34:10] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[34:16] | It’s just us. | 就只是我们 |
[34:19] | Paying our respects to Chris. | 悼念一下克里斯 |
[34:27] | Tyler…We didn’t have a choice. | 泰勒 我们别无选择 |
[34:29] | I told him we had his back. | 我告诉他我们会保护他 |
[34:32] | I told him if he helped us, | 我告诉他如果他帮我们 |
[34:34] | he’d be free. | 就会获得自由 |
[34:36] | We needed to help our friend. | 我们需要帮我们的朋友 |
[34:37] | Yeah, we helped our friend by handing over another friend. | 我们牺牲了另一个朋友来帮我们的朋友 |
[34:39] | – Chris wasn’t– – Chris was a friend, | -克里斯不是… -克里斯是朋友 |
[34:42] | Caroline. He’s like me. | 卡罗琳 他跟我一样 |
[34:44] | He’s part of my pack. | 他是我族群的一员 |
[34:45] | All he wanted to do was be unsired by that disgusting | 他只求解除跟那个… |
[34:48] | piece of… | 恶心的… |
[34:58] | How did you even get Klaus | 你是怎么让克劳斯同意 |
[34:59] | to agree to give up one of his hybrids? | 牺牲他一个混血儿的 |
[35:06] | I agreed to go on a date with him. | 我同意跟他去约会 |
[35:15] | I just thought that it might | 我觉得这样可能 |
[35:16] | help keep up the ruse between you and Haley. | 有助于你和海莉的计划 |
[35:23] | What the hell is going on? | 搞什么啊 |
[35:26] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[35:28] | Nothing at all. | 什么事都没有 |
[35:30] | Just celebrating the life of a fallen hybrid friend. | 只是纪念一位逝去的混血儿朋友 |
[35:38] | Bourbon. | 波本威士忌 |
[35:44] | Make that two. | 两杯 |
[35:48] | Still saving a spot for Mr. Saltzman, huh? | 你还给萨尔茨曼老师留空位啊 |
[35:51] | I’d say I’m in the market for a new drinking buddy. | 我只是想再找个酒友 |
[35:55] | You’re not qualified. | 可你不够格 |
[35:56] | I know that you don’t like me. | 我知道你不喜欢我 |
[35:59] | But I dug up some stuff about the explosion at the Young farm | 但是我挖到了一些杨农场爆炸案的事 |
[36:02] | that I kind of need to tell someone about. | 我觉得我需要找人说一说 |
[36:07] | So April mentioned | 艾普莉说 |
[36:08] | that her dad knew that professor Shane guy. | 她爸爸认识肖恩教授 |
[36:10] | Which wouldn’t be creepy, | 这倒不足为奇 |
[36:12] | except he had all that info about the hunter’s curse. | 但是他还知道猎人诅咒的原委 |
[36:15] | And we live in a town where, | 而我们这个小镇 |
[36:17] | you know, anybody who knows stuff | 凡是知道点什么的人 |
[36:19] | is creepy until proven otherwise. | 一般都是有蹊跷的 |
[36:21] | You’re on the verge of impressing me. Drive it home. | 你就快让我惊叹了 继续说 |
[36:25] | I got the sheriff to dig up the pastor’s phone records. | 我让警长查了牧师的电话记录 |
[36:28] | Turns out, he made like a call a day | 发现他生前最后一个月里 |
[36:30] | to the same number the last month he was alive. | 每天都会给同一个号码打电话 |
[36:33] | And on the day the council got blown up at the farm, | 而委员会的人都在农场炸死的那天 |
[36:36] | he called it ten times. | 他打了十次那个号码 |
[36:39] | The office of professor Atticus Shane. | 阿提库斯·肖恩教授办公室的号码 |
[36:43] | Did your, uh, did your friend Damon… | 你的朋友达蒙 他… |
[36:45] | Did he get everything he was looking for in my files? | 他在我文件里找到要用的东西了吗 |
[36:48] | Yeah. Thanks. | 找到了 谢谢你 |
[36:50] | I, um… | 我… |
[36:52] | I have to ask, how do you know all this stuff? | 我想问问 你是怎么知道这么多事的 |
[36:57] | Bonnie… | 邦妮 |
[37:00] | I have been around the world ten times over. | 我已经环游世界十几次了 |
[37:03] | I’ve studied every supernatural creature known to man. | 我研究过人类所知的所有超自然生物 |
[37:07] | And for the record, | 顺便说一句 |
[37:07] | witches are hands down the most powerful, | 女巫绝对是最强大的 |
[37:10] | so I’m in your corner all the way, | 所以我完全是你这边的 |
[37:12] | I’m your biggest ally. | 我是你最强大的伙伴 |
[37:16] | But let me just say one thing. | 但请允许我说一件事 |
[37:19] | When your new hunter, and I know you have one… | 等你的新猎人 我知道你有 |
[37:24] | When he completes his mark, | 等他的印记完全显现 |
[37:27] | you’re going to want to come to me. | 你得来找我 |
[37:31] | ‘Cause I’m going to be the only one who can help. | 因为我将是唯一能帮他的人 |
[37:32] | Trust me on that, ok? | 相信我 好吗 |
[37:36] | The only one. | 只有我能帮他 |
[37:45] | I’m sorry that I stabbed you. | 抱歉我刺了你 |
[37:49] | No, it’s all right. | 没事的 |
[37:51] | I probably deserved it. | 大概是我自找的吧 |
[37:54] | So, um… | 那么 |
[37:56] | Damon told me that he clued you in. | 达蒙告诉我 他把一切都告诉你了 |
[38:00] | You didn’t kill him, did you? | 你没杀了他吧 |
[38:02] | Nah, screw the lies and the secrets. | 让谎言和秘密都见鬼吧 |
[38:06] | We all want the same thing. | 我们的目标是一致的 |
[38:07] | We just have to work together for it. | 我们只需要一起去努力 |
[38:17] | Stefan… | 斯特凡 |
[38:20] | Why did you send Damon | 你为什么让达蒙 |
[38:22] | to come look for me instead of you? | 来找我 而不是自己来 |
[38:27] | I sent him because lately… | 我让他去 是因为最近… |
[38:32] | It seems like he’s able to get through to you in ways that I can’t. | 他似乎能以我做不到的方式跟你沟通 |
[38:37] | You listen to him. | 你听他的 |
[38:39] | You trust him. | 你相信他 |
[38:41] | Even when you can’t trust me. | 即使你无法相信我 |
[38:42] | – I didn’t mean to not… – Come on, Elena. | -我并不是… -拜托 埃琳娜 |
[38:45] | I mean, after everything that we’ve been through… | 我们经历了那么多 |
[38:52] | You can admit it. | 你可以承认的 |
[39:05] | You have been so strong for me. | 为了我 你一直那么坚强 |
[39:08] | Helping me. | 帮助我 |
[39:10] | Fighting for that girl that chose you. | 为了那个选择了你的女孩而抗争 |
[39:12] | The girl that I was when I died on the bridge. | 那个死在桥上的我 |
[39:15] | And I love you so much for wanting to find this cure, | 你想找到治愈方法 我好爱你 |
[39:18] | because I’d like nothing more than to get her back. | 因为我也非常想找回那个她 |
[39:23] | Because the… the girl that she’s become… | 因为…她所变成的那个女孩… |
[39:29] | That… | 那个 |
[39:33] | That I’ve become, | 现在的我 |
[39:36] | is different. | 是不一样的 |
[39:38] | Somehow. | 不知为何 |
[39:40] | Darker. I… | 更黑暗 我 |
[39:43] | Who I am, what I want… | 我是谁 我想要什么 |
[39:46] | What you want? | 你想要什么 |
[39:48] | Or…who you want? | 或者说…你想要谁 |
[39:58] | Something’s changed… | 在我和达蒙之间 |
[40:00] | between Damon and me. | 有些东西改变了 |
[40:04] | Much more than it ever used to be. | 比以前改变得更多 |
[40:08] | It’s like… | 就好像 |
[40:11] | It’s like everything that I felt for him | 就好像我在变成吸血鬼之前 |
[40:13] | before I was a vampire… | 对他的所有感觉 |
[40:15] | It’s been magnified. | 都被放大了 |
[40:17] | Your feelings for him have been magnified. | 你对他的感觉被放大了 |
[40:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:33] | I don’t want to lie to you. | 我不想骗你 |
[40:39] | You know, before, when I was the, uh– | 你知道 之前我是… |
[40:43] | the ripper… | 开膛手的时候 |
[40:48] | I understood why you cared for him. | 我理解你为什么喜欢上了他 |
[40:52] | I mean, I practically drove you to it. | 事实上是我把你推向他的 |
[40:57] | But now… | 但是现在 |
[41:04] | I can’t do this, Elena. | 我做不到 埃琳娜 |
[41:10] | Not anymore. | 我撑不下去了 |
[41:18] | I know. | 我明白 |