时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Mystic Falls… I was born here. | 神秘瀑布镇 我在这里出生 |
[00:04] | This is my home. | 这里是我的家 |
[00:06] | – And mine. – And mine. | -也是我的 -还有我 |
[00:08] | For centuries, supernatural creatures have lived among us. | 几个世纪以来 超自然生物生活在我们之中 |
[00:11] | They were vampires, werewolves, doppelgangers… | 有吸血鬼 狼人 二重身 |
[00:14] | – witches. – And even hybrids. | -女巫 -甚至还有混血儿 |
[00:16] | I’m one of them now–a vampire, | 我现在是吸血鬼的一员 |
[00:19] | and everything I used to feel has changed. | 过去的种种感觉都发生了改变 |
[00:21] | Your feelings for him have been magnified. | 你对他的感情被放大了 |
[00:24] | I can’t do this, Elena–not anymore. | 我做不到 埃琳娜 我撑不下去了 |
[00:27] | I know. | 我明白 |
[00:28] | Her brother is the key to finding the cure. | 她弟弟是找到治愈方法的关键 |
[00:30] | I call this a hunter’s mark. | 我把这叫做猎人印记 |
[00:32] | The more I kill, the more it grows. | 我杀的越多 它就显现得越多 |
[00:34] | It’s invisible to anyone but another hunter. | 这纹身只有猎人才看得见 |
[00:35] | And I will stop at nothing… | 为了让她重新变回人类 |
[00:37] | to make her human again. | 我会不惜一切代价 |
[00:41] | What do you mean, you’re not coming? | 什么叫你不来了 |
[00:43] | I don’t need to remind you | 不用我来提醒你 |
[00:44] | that your Miss Mystic Falls attendance record totally sucks. | 你次次缺席神秘瀑布镇小姐的选举 |
[00:48] | Besides, you’re a founding family member. | 而且你还是创始人家族成员 |
[00:49] | By definition, you have to be here. | 也就是说 你非出席不可 |
[00:51] | Elena and I broke up. | 埃琳娜和我分手了 |
[00:52] | By definition, I don’t need to be anywhere. | 也就是说 我哪里都不用去 |
[00:54] | Did that sound as depressing to you as it did to me? | 听起来真郁闷 你觉得呢 |
[00:57] | I’m not depressed. | 我不郁闷啊 |
[00:58] | I just want to rip into someone’s artery | 我只想咬破谁的动脉 |
[01:00] | and feed until I can’t breathe anymore. | 吸血吸到噎死自己 |
[01:04] | You can’t. As your sober sponsor, | 不行 作为你的戒血保证人 |
[01:07] | I’m not going to let that happen. | 我决不允许这种事发生 |
[01:08] | Try and sublimate. | 试着净化心灵 |
[01:12] | She said she has feelings for Damon. | 她说对达蒙有感情 |
[01:16] | What? | 什么 |
[01:17] | She can’t have feelings for Damon. | 她不能对达蒙有感觉 |
[01:19] | He’s…Damon, | 那可是达蒙啊 |
[01:20] | And you’re you, and I’m… | 你才是她的真爱 我 |
[01:24] | revolted. | 真想吐 |
[01:26] | You know, I’m gonna talk to her. | 我会和她好好谈 |
[01:27] | I’m going to shake some sense into her clearly diseased brain. | 我会让她摆脱那些离谱的想法 |
[01:31] | Yeah, well, I don’t know what good that’ll do. | 我觉得那样于事无补 |
[01:33] | Elena’s right. | 埃琳娜说得对 |
[01:34] | Being a vampire really has changed her. | 成为吸血鬼让她改变了许多 |
[01:36] | All the more reason you need to cure her. | 所以你更得治愈她了 |
[01:42] | Look, I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[01:43] | Be careful and remember, | 自己保重 你要记得 |
[01:44] | there’s sublimating and then there’s insanity. | 净化心灵和失去理智在一念之间 |
[01:47] | I’ll be fine. Bye. | 我没事的 再见 |
[01:55] | In what world do the words “Tell no one” mean | 说了”不许告诉任何人” 怎么变成 |
[01:57] | “tell your brother and every teenage sycophant in town”? | “告诉你哥和镇上所有小跟班”了 |
[02:00] | The secret’s safe. | 不要紧的 |
[02:01] | No one who knows about the cure would endanger us. | 知道治愈的人都不会对我们不利 |
[02:03] | Trust me. You know I want to find it more than anyone else. | 相信我 你知道我比任何人都想找到治愈 |
[02:05] | Then I suggest you find some vampires for Jeremy to kill | 那你得赶快找些吸血鬼让杰里米杀 |
[02:07] | before I’m tempted to offer you up as a victim. | 别逼我把你牺牲掉 |
[02:11] | And try to keep this one to yourself, would you? | 这次别再告诉别人了 行吗 |
[02:21] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[02:22] | You know. Out. | 出去了 |
[02:24] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[02:25] | Out. | 出去 |
[02:26] | Ok. I see shady Stefan is back. | 好吧 又变成可疑的斯特凡了 |
[02:31] | Please don’t tell me that you’re still working with Klaus. | 别告诉我你还在跟克劳斯合作 |
[02:33] | You obviously haven’t heard. | 你显然还不知情 |
[02:35] | Elena and I broke up. | 埃琳娜和我分手了 |
[02:43] | Got it. I’ll be quick, then. | 明白 长话短说 |
[02:46] | So apparently if we want to find the cure, | 是这样 我们要想找到治愈方法 |
[02:48] | we have to find a vampire hunter | 就得找一位吸血鬼猎人 |
[02:50] | who can kill enough vampires | 杀足够多的吸血鬼 |
[02:51] | to reveal the map on the hunter’s mark. | 才能完整显露猎人印记上的地图 |
[02:53] | Now, unless we want Jeremy to go all Connor 2.0, | 除非我们想让杰里米变成康纳2.0 |
[02:57] | I suggest we find a different hunter. | 我们还是另找一个猎人吧 |
[02:59] | Ok. And? | 好吧 所以呢 |
[03:01] | And I was gonna ask professor Shane, | 我本打算去问肖恩教授 |
[03:03] | but it turns out he’s shadier than you are. | 却发现他比你还可疑 |
[03:05] | Matt Donovan connected him and the pastor | 马特·多诺万查了电话记录 |
[03:07] | through phone records. | 发现他和牧师有牵连 |
[03:09] | Apparently the two were very chatty | 显然牧师炸死委员会的那天 |
[03:10] | the day that the pastor blew up the council. | 他们两人交谈甚欢 |
[03:13] | So you’re gonna confront Shane, | 你要去跟肖恩对质 |
[03:15] | threaten him, possibly kill him– that sort of thing? | 威胁他 也许会杀了他 是这样吗 |
[03:18] | Yeah, unless he tells me what he’s up to. | 是的 除非他自己坦白 |
[03:19] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[03:21] | We tag team? | 一起去吧 |
[03:23] | Nah. | 算了 |
[03:24] | I’d say you’re on your own. | 你还是自己行动吧 |
[03:25] | Or we could just blow it off, then– | 或者我们先不管这事 |
[03:28] | go get drunk, | 出去喝个痛快 |
[03:30] | brother-bond over some tridelts | 庆祝兄弟情战胜三角恋 |
[03:32] | if you… | 如果 |
[03:35] | you know, want some quality time. | 你想和老哥共度美好时光的话 |
[03:41] | Let’s not pretend | 你就别装作 |
[03:43] | like this isn’t the best day of your life. | 这不是你生命中最美好的一天 |
[03:54] | I’m your best friend, and I would never pick sides, | 我是你的闺蜜 我不会选阵营 |
[03:58] | But are you sure that this is what you want? | 但你真的想要这样吗 |
[04:01] | Because Stefan is your soul mate. | 因为斯特凡才是你的灵魂伴侣 |
[04:04] | Sorry. Picking sides. | 对不起 我选阵营了 |
[04:06] | It’s not like I don’t love Stefan anymore, | 并不是我不再爱斯特凡了 |
[04:10] | but I can’t deny that ever since I turned, | 但我不能否认自从我转化后 |
[04:12] | my feelings for Damon have become more intense. | 对达蒙的感觉就越来越强烈 |
[04:15] | Yeah, I know. Stefan filled me in on all the gory Damon details. | 这我知道 达蒙的事斯特凡都跟我说了 |
[04:19] | He did? | 他跟你说了 |
[04:22] | Is he ok? | 他还好吧 |
[04:23] | No. He’s heartbroken. | 不好 他都伤心死了 |
[04:25] | Well, what was I supposed to do? Lie to him? | 那我该怎么做 欺骗他吗 |
[04:27] | No, but you weren’t supposed to let Damon | 不是 但你不该让达蒙 |
[04:29] | weasel his way into your confused newbie vampire heart. | 侵入你那困惑的新生吸血鬼的心 |
[04:31] | Well, he did, and that’s exactly what I am–confused. | 他就是侵入了 而我也的确觉得困惑 |
[04:35] | I need to figure out what these feelings actually mean. | 我得弄清楚这些感觉到底意味着什么 |
[04:40] | Excuse me. I’m a little lost. | 打扰一下 我有点迷路了 |
[04:43] | I’m here to interview contestants. | 我是来面试参赛佳丽的 |
[04:45] | You’re professor Shane? | 你是肖恩教授吗 |
[04:47] | Yeah, that’s right– professor by day, | 就是鄙人 白天是教授 |
[04:50] | pageant judge by other day. | 现在又成了选美评委 |
[04:52] | In spite of being absurdly unqualified, | 尽管十二分的不够格 |
[04:53] | I’m apparently awarding a scholarship. | 我却要颁发奖学金 |
[04:55] | Inside by the parlor. | 在屋里 会客厅旁 |
[04:56] | Right here? | 就这边吗 |
[04:58] | All right. I’ll just follow the scent of hair spray and World Domination. | 好的 我就顺着发胶和自信的气味找吧 |
[05:03] | He’s the one who told Damon | 就是他告诉达蒙 |
[05:05] | how to break the hunter’s curse. | 如何打破猎人诅咒 |
[05:07] | He’s also the one that has Bonnie so obsessed with practicing magic | 也是他让邦妮沉迷于练习魔法 |
[05:10] | that she bailed on pageant prep. | 以致她不来帮忙准备选美 |
[05:12] | And now he’s judging Miss Mystic Falls? | 现在他又成了神秘瀑布镇小姐的评委 |
[05:15] | Jack of all trades or kind of creepy? | 是个多面手还是有点可怕呢 |
[05:19] | So your sister’s making me be her date. | 你姐姐让我当她的舞伴 |
[05:21] | Do I have to do that weird dance thing? | 我还非得跳舞什么的吗 |
[05:23] | I’m pretty sure that’s just for the contestants. | 我可以肯定只是参赛佳丽要跳 |
[05:26] | I heard that you’re April’s escort. How’d that happen? | 我听说你是艾普莉的男伴 怎么回事 |
[05:29] | She needed a date, and apparently you were taken. | 她需要个舞伴 显然你已经有伴了 |
[05:39] | Uh. Ok, let’s just take these, | 好吧 我们先把这些拿进去 |
[05:41] | and we’ll come back for the kegs. | 然后回来搬这些桶 |
[05:42] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:44] | You want to see something cool? | 想开开眼界吗 |
[05:58] | How did you just do that? | 你刚是怎么做到的 |
[06:00] | Ever since I was “Awoken” as a hunter, | 自从我被唤醒 成了猎人 |
[06:02] | I’ve had all this energy, like all the time. | 我就总有一股力量 |
[06:05] | Jer, I think you need to talk to someone about this. | 杰里米 我觉得你得跟人说说这事 |
[06:07] | I mean, look what happened to Connor, ok? | 你想想康纳的遭遇 好吗 |
[06:09] | A by-product of this energy | 这股力量的附带作用 |
[06:11] | is that you’re gonna want to kill vampires, | 是你会想要杀死吸血鬼 |
[06:13] | and you happen to live with one. | 而你刚好跟一个吸血鬼住一起 |
[06:16] | Hey, I would never hurt my sister. | 我决不会伤害我姐姐的 |
[06:18] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[07:04] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[07:05] | Time for a little break. | 去休息一会儿吧 |
[07:06] | He’ll be safe with me. | 他和我在一起很安全 |
[07:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[07:17] | Why is there a cop outside? | 门外为什么有个警察 |
[07:19] | I’m a convicted murderer. | 我是判刑的谋杀犯 |
[07:21] | Are you guilty? | 你有罪吗 |
[07:22] | Of course I am. | 我当然有罪 |
[07:23] | Any regrets? | 后悔了吗 |
[07:24] | Only that I got caught. | 只是后悔被抓住 |
[07:37] | Whoa. Stop. Stop. | 站住 站住 |
[07:38] | Those flowers go in the back, | 这些花送到后面去 |
[07:39] | as indicated by the floral chart | 花卉表上都写了 |
[07:40] | that you guys had plenty of time to memorize. | 而且给了你们足够时间记住的 |
[07:43] | Yeah. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[07:47] | Now, how did I know I’d find you at the helm of this ship? | 我一猜你就在这儿掌控全局呢 |
[07:50] | Go away. I’m busy. | 一边去 我忙着呢 |
[07:52] | I was wondering what time I should pick you up tomorrow. | 我在想我明天该几点来接你 |
[07:54] | How about a quarter to never. | 离永不差一刻钟吧 |
[07:57] | I was promised a date | 你答应跟我约会一次 |
[07:59] | in return for one of my hybrids. | 以换取我一个混血儿 |
[08:01] | Yes, a date, like to a movie, | 没错 约会 像是去电影院 |
[08:03] | where we don’t have to talk | 我们不用说话 |
[08:04] | and I can put at least 3 seats between us. | 中间还能至少隔三个座位 |
[08:06] | Surely the reigning Miss Mystic Falls won’t be | 现任神秘瀑布镇小姐肯定不会 |
[08:08] | hosting the party alone. | 独自主持这场盛会 |
[08:10] | And I assume you’re not taking Tyler– | 而且我想你也不会带泰勒了吧 |
[08:12] | not after his indiscretions with his lady werewolf friend. | 鉴于他跟那位狼妹子的不检行为 |
[08:19] | Fine. If you insist on coming, | 好吧 如果你坚持要来 |
[08:22] | meet me here, 2 p.m. Black tie optional. | 下午两点在这儿见面 着装正式一些 |
[08:25] | And I already have a dress, | 我已经有礼服了 |
[08:26] | so don’t even think of getting me so much as a corsage. | 所以什么都别给我买 胸花也不行 |
[08:28] | You understand? | 清楚了吗 |
[08:32] | I’ll see you tomorrow, Caroline. | 明天见 卡罗琳 |
[08:37] | Scream. Let it out. We’re on an abandoned farm. | 尖叫吧 发泄出来 我们在荒弃的农场里 |
[08:40] | No one can hear you for miles. | 方圆几英里都没人会听到 |
[08:42] | Easy for you to say, wolf girl. | 狼女 你说得轻巧 |
[08:44] | You never turned 20 times in a row. | 你从没连续变身20次 |
[08:46] | No, but I watched a bunch of your hybrid friends go through it. | 是没有 但我看过很多你们混血儿这么做 |
[08:51] | Why does it have to be like this? | 为什么一定要这样 |
[08:54] | Uhh! Why break every bone over and over? | 为什么要一次次折断每根骨头 |
[08:57] | That’s what the sire bond is. | 这就是认祖归忠的意义所在 |
[08:59] | You’re grateful to Klaus | 你感激克劳斯 |
[09:00] | because he released you from the pain of having to turn every full moon. | 因为他让你摆脱了每个月圆夜的变身之痛 |
[09:04] | So you’re gonna keep turning until it doesn’t hurt. | 所以你就要不停变身 直到疼痛消失 |
[09:07] | Then you’ll have nothing to be grateful for. | 那样你就不必感激他了 |
[09:10] | Uh! What’s in all this for you? | 你做这个有什么好处 |
[09:13] | I don’t hear bones cracking. | 骨折声怎么停了 |
[09:17] | Caroline bought us another day. | 卡罗琳帮我们多争取了一天 |
[09:19] | Klaus wants to go with her to Miss Mystic Falls tomorrow. | 克劳斯明天要跟她一起去参加选美 |
[09:22] | So does that mean we’re going? | 那我们也要去吗 |
[09:24] | Watching Klaus fawn over Caroline | 去看克劳斯在一个破选美比赛上 |
[09:26] | at some lame-ass pageant? | 对卡罗琳百般殷勤吗 |
[09:28] | No, thanks. | 得了吧 |
[09:29] | Come on. | 去吧 |
[09:32] | We need to hide what’s going on here | 我们想为这里的事打掩护 |
[09:34] | by pretending that I was the one that broke you two up, | 就得假装是我害得你们分手 |
[09:36] | and besides, isn’t it at your house? | 而且 比赛不是在你家举行吗 |
[09:41] | Guys, like this isn’t torture enough? | 两位 我已经很痛苦了 |
[09:43] | Can you take it outside? | 你们就不能去外面说吗 |
[09:50] | Fine. We’ll go. | 好吧 我们去 |
[09:54] | Wear a dress. | 记得穿晚礼服 |
[10:06] | You need a hand? | 要帮忙吗 |
[10:07] | Yeah. Please. This clasp is tricky. | 要 谢谢 这个搭扣好难弄 |
[10:16] | Hey, I, uh, picked up your clothes from the dry cleaners. | 我从干洗店帮你把衣服拿回来了 |
[10:19] | They should be hanging on your door. | 挂在你门上了 |
[10:22] | I really wish you’d stop acting | 你能不能别装作 |
[10:24] | like you were still my sister. | 你还是我姐姐 |
[10:58] | How do you wake up with a knife in your hand | 你怎么会握着一把刀醒来 |
[10:59] | and not remember how it got there? | 却不知道是怎么回事 |
[11:01] | It’s that hunter’s mark, Jer. | 是那个猎人印记作怪 杰里 |
[11:03] | It’s messing with you. | 它在扰乱你的思维 |
[11:05] | What if I’m turning into Alaric? | 我会不会变成阿拉里克那样 |
[11:07] | I probably died too many times with this ring on my finger, | 也许我戴着这戒指死过太多次了 |
[11:09] | and I’m developing an alter ego, like he did. | 于是产生了双重人格 跟他一样 |
[11:13] | “Newly awakened hunters may not be fully conscious of their actions.” | 刚觉醒的猎人可能不完全清楚自己的行为 |
[11:17] | “Their subconscious pushes through | 他们的潜意识渐渐浮现出来 |
[11:20] | until the urge becomes a basic instinct.” | 直到那种冲动变为本能 |
[11:24] | You’re not having a psychotic break, Jer. | 这根本不是精神分裂 杰里 |
[11:27] | You either tell Elena, or I will. | 要么你去告诉埃琳娜 不然我就去 |
[11:32] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:34] | I’ll tell her when I see her. | 我见到她就告诉她 |
[11:40] | All right. We should probably get going. | 好了 我们差不多该走了 |
[11:42] | Need a ride? | 要搭车吗 |
[11:44] | Uh, no. Go ahead. I’ll meet you there. | 不用了 你去吧 我们在那里见 |
[11:46] | All right. | 好 |
[11:53] | – Blue. – Blue. | -蓝色好 -蓝色好 |
[11:54] | Really? The blue seems a little safe. | 真的吗 我觉得蓝色有点保守 |
[11:57] | Safe is good when it comes to the judges. | 面对评委 保守点比较好 |
[12:00] | She’s right. | 说得对 |
[12:01] | Gracie Lockwood had a 3-foot slit her year | 格雷西·洛克伍德参选时开了3英尺的口子 |
[12:03] | and practically got laughed off the court. | 基本上是被人笑下场的 |
[12:07] | She got my vote. | 当年我投了她的票 |
[12:09] | Get out, lurker. | 滚出去 你个变态 |
[12:11] | Ouch. | 好疼 |
[12:13] | Where’s professor Shane? | 肖恩教授去哪了 |
[12:14] | Check the judges’ table. | 去评委席找啊 |
[12:21] | Red one, definitely. | 穿红的 相信我 |
[12:23] | We’ve already agreed that the red one’s a little bit too showy. | 我们一致认定红色太艳丽了 |
[12:27] | It’s a pageant. That’s the whole point. | 选美不就是得艳丽点吗 |
[12:28] | Did you win Miss Mystic last year? | 去年你当了神秘镇小姐吗 |
[12:31] | No. I don’t think you did. | 好像没有吧 |
[12:33] | Neither did Elena, and she wore blue. | 埃琳娜也没当上 她就穿了蓝色 |
[12:35] | Nobody cares what you think. | 我们才不在乎你怎么想 |
[12:37] | I care. | 我在乎 |
[12:39] | See? April cares. | 看到没 艾普莉在乎 |
[12:40] | Red, right, Elena? | 红色好 对吧 埃琳娜 |
[12:44] | The red is pretty. | 红色确实很漂亮 |
[12:48] | And my work here is done. | 我的任务完成了 |
[12:53] | Uh, what happened to 30 seconds ago | 你30秒前不是说 |
[12:56] | when you hated the red one? | 红色很难看吗 |
[12:57] | What happened to “Safe is good”? | 不是说 保守点好吗 |
[13:04] | Whichever one you want to wear, April. | 还是随你来选吧 艾普莉 |
[13:13] | What just happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[13:17] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[13:20] | Still here. | 还在 |
[13:28] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[13:32] | Stefan told me about the breakup. | 斯特凡跟我说你们分手的事了 |
[13:37] | I’d say I’m sorry, but I’m not. | 我应该表示遗憾的 可我并不遗憾 |
[13:43] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[13:46] | Oh, you know Stefan. | 你了解斯特凡的 |
[13:48] | The guy just went on and on about it. Wouldn’t shut up. | 说个没完 唠叨死了 |
[13:52] | So he didn’t tell you why? | 他没告诉你为什么吗 |
[13:54] | Nope, | 没 |
[13:56] | but I’m sure it has something to do with you acting weird, | 不过肯定跟你怪异的行为有关 |
[13:58] | so why don’t you tell me? | 不如你来告诉我 |
[14:05] | You. | 因为你 |
[14:18] | Damon Salvatore. | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托 |
[14:20] | Looks like we’re traveling the same circuit. | 我们又见面了 |
[14:24] | Professor Shane. | 肖恩教授 |
[14:26] | Just the guy I wanted to see. | 我正找你呢 |
[14:43] | So I’m in search of another Hunter. | 我想再找到一个猎人 |
[14:45] | Hunter with a capital “H”? Why? | 那种猎人吗 为什么 |
[14:49] | Same reason anyone needs a hunter… | 跟其他人找猎人的原因一样 |
[14:50] | Loneliness, drinking buddy, fourth for golf. | 解闷 酒友 三缺一 |
[14:53] | I thought you said you already had a potential. | 你不是说已经有一位潜在猎人了吗 |
[14:55] | I did, but he ended up being potential problem, so… | 是的 但他变成了潜在问题 |
[14:59] | There’s nothing I can do to help you. | 我想我帮不上你 |
[15:01] | Well, why don’t you help me with this? | 那就帮我解决这个问题吧 |
[15:04] | Why are you here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[15:06] | What’s in your little lesson plan there, professor? | 你有什么计划 教授 |
[15:09] | You think too highly of me, Damon. | 你高估我了 达蒙 |
[15:14] | I’m gonna go find the other judges. | 我去找其他的评委了 |
[15:15] | Hey, no pity votes for April Young, ok? | 别因为同情而投票给艾普莉·杨 好吗 |
[15:18] | I mean, just because her dad blew up a house with a dozen people in it | 就因为她爸爸炸死了一屋子的人 |
[15:20] | doesn’t mean she should get a tiara. | 不代表她就该获得冠军 |
[15:24] | But you knew him, didn’t you? | 不过你认识他 对吧 |
[15:26] | Because I hear you two racked up a pretty impressive phone bill. | 因为我听说你俩常煲电话粥啊 |
[15:30] | If you want to know something about me, Damon, just ask. | 你想知道什么 直接问吧 达蒙 |
[15:32] | Ok. | 好啊 |
[15:35] | How did you convince the pastor to kill all those people? | 你怎么说服牧师炸死那些人的 |
[15:39] | Did you just accuse me of mass murder | 你这是在高中选美大赛上 |
[15:43] | in the middle of a high school pageant? | 指责我策划了大屠杀吗 |
[15:48] | Welcome to this season’s miss Mystic Falls. | 欢迎参加本季度”神秘瀑布镇小姐”大赛 |
[15:53] | We are so excited to showcase | 我们非常高兴向大家介绍 |
[15:55] | our most outstanding community leaders in the making. | 我们优秀的未来社区领导者 |
[16:06] | What am I doing here? | 叫我来这儿干什么 |
[16:09] | Getting the chance to make your sister human again. | 帮助你姐姐变回人类 |
[16:11] | You interested? | 感兴趣吗 |
[16:13] | You have no idea. | 你不知道我有多想 |
[16:14] | Actually, I do. | 事实上 我知道 |
[16:20] | Who is that? | 这是谁 |
[16:22] | Oh, it doesn’t really matter. | 他是谁不重要 |
[16:23] | All that matters is that you’re a vampire hunter | 重要的是 你是吸血鬼猎人 |
[16:27] | and he’s a vampire. | 而他是个吸血鬼 |
[16:28] | Well, almost. | 差不多吧 |
[16:43] | Was this all so I could stake him? | 你这么做就是为了让我杀他吗 |
[16:45] | Do you think I want to do this, Jeremy? Look at me. | 你觉得我很想这么干吗 杰里米 看着我 |
[16:47] | I hate this. I don’t want to do this, | 我讨厌这样 我也不想 |
[16:49] | but your sister isn’t supposed to be a vampire, | 但你姐姐不该变成吸血鬼的 |
[16:51] | and we need to help her. | 我们得帮她 |
[16:52] | He’s a murderer, | 他是个凶手 |
[16:53] | and he will gladly kill again, | 他很愿意继续杀人 |
[16:55] | so do it, Jeremy. | 动手吧 杰里米 |
[16:56] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[16:59] | Stefan, what are you doing?! | 斯特凡 你在干什么 |
[17:01] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[17:03] | Do it, Jeremy, or I will rip the chains off for real. | 动手 杰里米 不然我就把链子解开 |
[17:07] | Do it! | 动手 |
[17:19] | All right, enough. He’s dead. | 好了 够了 他已经死了 |
[17:38] | Hey, why am I bussing your tables? | 怎么还让我帮你收拾桌子 |
[17:40] | I said no empty glasses. | 我说了空杯子不要留着 |
[17:45] | Will you guys pick up the tempo? | 你们能挑个欢快的音乐吗 |
[17:47] | This is a pageant, not a funeral. | 这是选美大赛 不是葬礼 |
[17:51] | And how am I doing? | 我怎么样啊 |
[17:54] | You’re… | 你… |
[17:56] | perfect. | 很完美 |
[17:59] | Just so beyond annoying, | 只是太烦人了 |
[18:00] | I can’t even look at you. | 我都不想看着你 |
[18:06] | They didn’t waste any time, did they? | 他们还真是不放过任何机会 |
[18:20] | Let’s just get today over with. | 赶紧做完今天的事吧 |
[18:24] | I can’t believe that I won. | 真不敢相信我赢了 |
[18:28] | I just want to thank the judges | 我想感谢评委 |
[18:30] | for seeing past the fact that I’m a raging bitch. | 没有计较我那狂暴的性格 |
[18:33] | You don’t want to do that. | 别那么做 |
[18:34] | Those girls will cut you. | 那些女孩会砍死你的 |
[18:36] | They have nails. | 她们有长指甲 |
[18:37] | I have claws. | 可是我有爪子 |
[18:42] | Hi, everyone. I’m Caroline Forbes. | 大家好 我是卡罗琳·福布斯 |
[18:44] | As the reigning Miss Mystic Falls, | 作为现任”神秘瀑布镇小姐” |
[18:47] | it is my honor to introduce | 我非常荣幸地介绍 |
[18:48] | this year’s Miss Mystic court! | 本届”神秘瀑布镇小姐”团队 |
[18:56] | We begin the procession with Valerie Fell, | 首先有请瓦莱莉·菲尔 |
[18:59] | Accompanied by Dylan Clark. | 以及她的男伴狄伦·克拉克 |
[19:04] | Next we have Amber Wolverton, | 接下来有请安伯·沃弗顿 |
[19:07] | Accompanied by Hector Linsey. | 以及她的男伴赫克托·林赛 |
[19:10] | And here’s Michelle Cunningham… | 下面是米歇尔·柯宁汉… |
[19:11] | Have you seen Jeremy? | 看到杰里米了吗 |
[19:13] | He’s probably with the escorts. | 他可能和其他男伴们在一起 |
[19:16] | Caroline told me to wrangle the escorts. | 卡罗琳让我负责男伴 |
[19:18] | He’s not here. | 可他不在这儿 |
[19:20] | Brianna Johnson, accompanied by… | 布里安娜·琼森 以及她的男伴… |
[19:22] | Did he tell you about his nightmares? | 他给你讲他的噩梦了吗 |
[19:24] | What nightmares? | 什么噩梦 |
[19:25] | The ones where he kills you. | 那个他杀死你的梦 |
[19:27] | Katherine Wilson, accompanied by Eric Hanson. | 凯萨琳·威尔森和她的男伴埃里克·汉森 |
[19:31] | I’ll find him, but… | 我会去找他的 但是… |
[19:39] | April’s about to get abandoned. | 艾普莉要没男伴了 |
[19:42] | I got this. | 我来吧 |
[19:44] | – And finally… – Thanks. | -最后出场的是… -谢谢 |
[19:45] | We have a last-minute entry–April Young, | 最后报名参赛的 艾普莉·杨 |
[19:48] | accompanied by Jeremy Gilbert. | 她的男伴是杰里米· 吉尔伯特 |
[20:09] | Jeremy’s running late. | 杰里米迟到了 |
[20:11] | I guess you’ll do. | 有你在也行 |
[20:21] | You lead. | 你领舞 |
[21:04] | Hey, what’s with the last-minute escort change? | 怎么突然换了男伴 |
[21:06] | Where is Jeremy? | 杰里米去哪了 |
[21:07] | I’m calling him right now. | 我正在给他打电话 |
[21:09] | He’s not picking up. | 但是他不接 |
[21:10] | Do the math. Emo teen. | 想一想 冲动的少年 |
[21:12] | Open bar. It’s fine. | 免费酒吧 没事的 |
[21:15] | Matt said that Jeremy’s been having nightmares | 马特说杰里米一直做噩梦 |
[21:17] | about killing vampires | 梦到杀吸血鬼 |
[21:18] | and he’s been hiding it from me. | 但他一直在瞒着我 |
[21:22] | Relax. I’m sure he’s fine. | 别紧张 他应该没事的 |
[21:24] | I don’t know. I have a bad feeling. | 我不知道 我感觉很不好 |
[21:25] | If I’m not worried, you shouldn’t be worried. | 如果我不担心的话 你也不用担心 |
[21:28] | Let it go. | 放轻松 |
[21:30] | I’ll go look for him. | 我去找找他 |
[21:33] | OK. | 好 |
[21:37] | OK. You go home. | 好 你回家吧 |
[21:38] | I’m gonna start asking around here. | 我在这边问问看 |
[21:39] | Maybe Damon’s right. | 可能达蒙说得对 |
[21:40] | Maybe he grabbed a bottle from the bar | 可能他在酒吧喝了酒 |
[21:42] | and snuck off to the woods. | 自己溜进树林去了 |
[21:44] | No. Damon’s never right. | 不 达蒙从没说对过 |
[21:46] | Damon is sneaky and manipulative and rude, | 达蒙卑鄙 操纵他人 粗鲁无礼 |
[21:49] | but he’s never right. | 但从来没对过 |
[21:51] | How can you not see that? | 你怎么会看不出来 |
[21:53] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[21:53] | but why do I think that you won’t hesitate to tell me? | 但我觉得你肯定很愿意跟我解释一下 |
[21:58] | Fine. Friend-tervention. | 好吧 我劝你一句 |
[21:59] | I think your so-called feelings for Damon | 我觉得你那所谓的对达蒙的感觉 |
[22:02] | are really starting to cloud your judgment, | 已经开始扰乱你的判断力了 |
[22:03] | and I don’t like it, | 我不喜欢这样 |
[22:05] | and the thought of you two together | 一想到你们两个人在一起 |
[22:06] | really makes me want to barf. | 就让我感到恶心 |
[22:08] | Easy, love. You’re making a scene. | 放松 亲爱的 大家都看着呢 |
[22:11] | Wow. Caroline, thank you | 真谢谢你 卡罗琳 |
[22:13] | for making this very difficult time so much easier. | 你真让这段困难时期变得轻松多了 |
[22:19] | How did I become the bad guy? | 我怎么成了坏人了 |
[22:22] | Let’s get you a drink. | 我们去喝一杯 |
[22:24] | I’ll tell you all about being the bad guy. | 我跟你说说做个坏人的事 |
[22:28] | Please don’t tell me that you’ve roped Jeremy into a world of crazy. | 求你别说你把杰里米也扯进了这些破事里 |
[22:31] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[22:32] | Elena needs a cure. | 埃琳娜需要治愈 |
[22:34] | Oh, right. So you can turn her back into | 对了 这样你就能把她变回 |
[22:35] | the girl who’s still in love with you. | 那个仍然爱你的女孩了 |
[22:36] | You know, I get why you wouldn’t want to believe it, Damon, | 我知道你为什么不愿相信 达蒙 |
[22:38] | but she isn’t herself anymore. | 但她现在根本不是她自己 |
[22:40] | Of course you would think that. | 你当然会这么想 |
[22:42] | Leave it alone, Stefan. | 别管了 斯特凡 |
[22:50] | How far did the mark grow? | 纹身出现多少了 |
[22:56] | Show me on this drawing. | 在这张画上指给我看 |
[22:59] | Sorry, Stefan. I can’t trust you. | 抱歉 斯特凡 我不能相信你 |
[23:03] | How far is it, Jeremy? | 到底有多少了 杰里米 |
[23:04] | I said I can’t. | 我说过了 我不能 |
[23:05] | Answer me, or I will make you answer me. | 回答我 否则我就逼你说 |
[23:09] | I’m not telling you anything. | 我什么都不会告诉你的 |
[23:12] | What does the mark look like? | 纹身现在是什么样子 |
[23:17] | I guess I can’t be compelled anymore. | 我好像不能被控制了 |
[23:31] | It’s just, as her best friend, | 作为她最好的朋友 |
[23:32] | it is my duty to warn her | 我有责任提醒她 |
[23:33] | when she’s making a giant mistake, right? | 她犯了一个极大的错误 是吧 |
[23:36] | And now she’s taking Damon’s side on everything. | 可是现在她什么都站在达蒙那边 |
[23:39] | So being a vampire has changed her. | 成为吸血鬼改变了她 |
[23:42] | But being a vampire only amplifies who you already are. | 但是当吸血鬼只会放大人的本性 |
[23:46] | It doesn’t turn you into a completely different person. | 不会把人变得和以前完全不同 |
[23:49] | Very peculiar. | 确实很奇怪 |
[23:52] | What’s that look for? | 你这个表情是什么意思 |
[23:54] | It’ll all make sense eventually. | 最终都会弄明白的 |
[23:58] | Whatever. Just hurry up and find the cure. | 随便了 赶紧找到治愈方法吧 |
[24:03] | I’m working on it. | 我正在努力 |
[24:11] | Would you ever take it? | 你会接受治愈吗 |
[24:13] | Now, why would I want to cure myself | 我为什么要治愈自己 |
[24:15] | of being the most powerful creature on the planet, hmm? | 我可是世界上最强大的生物啊 |
[24:20] | So there’s not one single moment in your whole life | 那么你这辈子就从来没想过 |
[24:23] | that you wanted to be human. | 要做个人类吗 |
[24:28] | How about you? | 那你呢 |
[24:33] | Life used to be a lot easier. | 以前生活是很容易的 |
[24:35] | Don’t you miss the days of being… | 难道你不怀念… |
[24:40] | “Chair of the Mystic Falls beautification committee” | 做神秘瀑布镇美化委员会主席 |
[24:43] | and the “Director of the policemen’s yearly raffle”? | 和警察年度抽奖活动主任的日子吗 |
[24:45] | Is that my Miss Mystic application? | 那是我的神秘小姐申请书吗 |
[24:46] | – Where did you get that? – “When I am chosen, | -你从哪里弄到的 -我一旦当选 |
[24:49] | I intend to redefine excellence”… | 我会重新定义优秀… |
[24:51] | Now, I’m really enjoying your use of “When” here. | 这里的”一旦”用的很好 |
[24:53] | It’s very confident. | 表明出了自信 |
[24:55] | “And above all, I promise to aspire, | 总之 我承诺志向高远 |
[24:57] | inspire, and perspire.” | 激励他人并付出努力 |
[24:59] | Obviously, we found a shortage of words ending in “Spire.” | 这里你显然是词不够用了 |
[25:01] | Yeah. It’s very funny. It’s hilarious. Just– | 是啊 真搞笑 赶快… |
[25:04] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[25:32] | How do those two know each other? | 他们俩怎么会认识 |
[25:34] | They don’t. | 不认识 |
[25:35] | Paranoid much? | 太多疑了吧 |
[25:37] | The council just got burned to a crisp. | 委员会刚被烧成碎片 |
[25:39] | Some mysterious hunters just blew through town, | 一个神秘的猎人刚在镇上大闹了一番 |
[25:40] | and this guy just happens to know everything about everything. | 而这家伙恰好什么都知道 |
[25:44] | Yes, paranoid. | 对 我是多疑 |
[26:10] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[26:11] | Sorry. I got stuck at work. | 抱歉 因为工作耽误了一会 |
[26:15] | Jeremy, if you were too chicken to do the dance thingy, | 杰里米 如果你不敢来跳舞的话 |
[26:17] | then you should’ve just told me. | 你可以直接告诉我 |
[26:18] | No, no. I knew the dance. | 不 不是 我会跳舞 |
[26:20] | I watched some lesson online, like, 100 times. | 我在线看了些教程 看了有100次 |
[26:23] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[26:27] | Hey, what’s that Shane guy doing here? | 那个肖恩在这里干什么 |
[26:31] | He’s a judge. | 他是评委 |
[26:32] | I talked to him about my dad. | 我跟他谈了我爸的事 |
[26:34] | I mean, he said that he never seemed depressed | 他说我爸爸从没表现出沮丧 |
[26:36] | or suicidal or anything, so– | 或者自杀倾向什么的 所以 |
[26:40] | – Your dad? – Yeah. | -你爸爸 -对 |
[26:42] | You know, I figured I’d explore every possibility, | 我想我要了解每一种可能 |
[26:44] | even the bleak ones. | 即使是不好的那些 |
[26:46] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么呢 |
[26:48] | Your dad was doing the right thing for this town. | 你爸爸做的事是为了这个镇子好 |
[26:50] | The whole council was. They died heroes. | 整个委员会都是 他们都是英雄 |
[27:00] | Oh, you again. | 又是你 |
[27:03] | I must be the least intimidating mass murderer ever. | 我一定是有史以来最不吓人的大屠杀凶手 |
[27:06] | Well, you still never gave me a name, | 你还是一个名字都没告诉我 |
[27:07] | and it’s kind of urgent. | 而情况有点紧急 |
[27:09] | Listen. There is no other name. | 听着 没有其他人了 |
[27:11] | Look. At any given moment, there are 5 hunters in existence, all right? | 在任何时刻 会存在五个猎人 |
[27:14] | Most of them have no idea who they are | 他们大多不知道自己的身份 |
[27:16] | or what their purpose is. | 也不知道自己的目的 |
[27:18] | Means finding more than one in a lifetime is next to impossible. | 所以这辈子几乎不可能再找到一个了 |
[27:29] | Subtle. | 动作挺敏捷 |
[27:30] | Like you didn’t already know. | 别装你不知道 |
[27:32] | You have 5 seconds to give me another name, | 给你五秒钟说出第二个人 |
[27:34] | or you die. | 否则你就死定了 |
[27:35] | You know, since it’s generally unwise | 一般来说吸血鬼 |
[27:37] | for a vampire to seek out a hunter, | 去找猎人是不明智的 |
[27:38] | it means you’re interested in the mark. | 所以你肯定是对印记感兴趣 |
[27:39] | That’s probably because of where it leads, | 大概是想要印记指向的东西 |
[27:42] | but here’s the thing. | 但问题在这儿 |
[27:42] | Even if you complete the mark | 即使印记完全显露 |
[27:44] | and you get the map, | 拿到了地图 |
[27:45] | the thing that you’re looking for | 但你所寻找的那样东西 |
[27:47] | is sealed with a spell | 被咒语所封印 |
[27:48] | only a certain kind of witch can perform. | 只有特定一类女巫能解 |
[27:50] | What kind of witch? | 哪类女巫 |
[27:51] | Come on, Damon. | 行了吧 达蒙 |
[27:55] | I love pressure points. What kind of witch? | 我最爱压痛点了 哪类女巫 |
[27:59] | Come on. You’re a big boy. | 别这样 你是个大人了 |
[28:00] | You can figure this one out. | 你自己能想到的 |
[28:03] | A Bennett witch. | 贝内特家的女巫 |
[28:05] | Aren’t too many of those lying around, | 她们可是稀缺物种 |
[28:06] | as I’m sure you know. | 这你肯定知道 |
[28:08] | So none of this matters until Bonnie is back in touch with her magic. | 所以邦妮不再次施魔法 说这些都没用 |
[28:11] | Between the two of us, | 你和我俩人 |
[28:12] | who do you think she trusts to help her get there? | 你觉得她会相信谁来帮她恢复呢 |
[28:20] | 5 seconds are up | 五秒到了 |
[28:22] | unless you just realized you need me alive. | 你意识到你需要我好好活着了吧 |
[28:25] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 失陪了 |
[28:26] | I have a scholarship to award. | 我还要去颁奖学金 |
[28:31] | And now the moment you’ve been waiting for. | 现在到了大家期待已久的时刻 |
[28:34] | Caroline, would you do the honors? | 卡罗琳 你来宣布吧 |
[28:38] | This year’s Miss Mystic Falls is… | 今年神秘瀑布镇小姐是 |
[28:45] | April Young. | 艾普莉·杨 |
[28:57] | Jeremy. | 杰里米 |
[29:17] | Hey, where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[29:20] | What are you doing with that? | 你拿那个做什么 |
[29:26] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[29:28] | Connor was right. | 康纳是对的 |
[29:31] | All I can think about is killing vampires. | 我满脑子都在想杀死吸血鬼 |
[29:35] | You’re nothing like Connor. | 你和康纳完全不同 |
[29:37] | I want to believe that, | 我也想相信这点 |
[29:40] | and I know I don’t want to hurt you, | 我也知道我不想伤害你 |
[29:42] | but everything inside of me is telling me | 但我的内心却在对我说 |
[29:45] | to drive this stake through your heart. | 把这个插进你的心脏 |
[29:48] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[29:51] | It’s me, Jeremy. | 是我啊 杰里米 |
[29:54] | And you’re a vampire. | 你是个吸血鬼 |
[29:56] | Yeah, but I’m also your sister. | 对 但我还是你姐姐 |
[29:59] | Jer… | 杰里米 |
[30:03] | I would never do anything to hurt you. | 我永远都不会伤害你 |
[30:17] | No. | 不 |
[30:20] | Get it away from me. | 别让我看到这个 |
[30:26] | Jere– Jeremy. | 杰里 杰里米 |
[30:28] | Jer, wake up. Please wake up. | 杰里米 醒醒 醒醒 |
[30:41] | – Jeremy! – Get out of here, Matt. | -杰里米 -出去 马特 |
[30:43] | Jeremy, you don’t want to do this, ok? | 杰里米 你不想这样的 好吗 |
[30:44] | That’s your sister. | 那是你姐姐 |
[30:46] | It’s that stupid mark on your arm. | 是你胳膊上那该死的印记在作怪 |
[30:47] | – Shut up, Matt! – Jeremy, look at me. | -闭嘴 马特 -杰里米 看着我 |
[30:49] | I’m human, and I’m telling you | 我是人类 我告诉你 |
[30:51] | not to hurt her. | 别伤害她 |
[30:56] | – Get out of here, Matt! – Come on, let’s get out of here. | -出去 马特 -来吧 我们出去 |
[31:01] | Let me do it. Let me do it. Let me do it. | 让我来 让我来 让我来 |
[31:26] | Your mom parties harder than you do. | 你妈可比你会享受派对 |
[31:29] | Does she have the gene? | 是她有狼人基因吗 |
[31:31] | Dad. | 是爸爸 |
[31:33] | What about your parents? | 你父母呢 |
[31:35] | Never met them. | 从来没见过 |
[31:37] | My adoptive parents found out about my wolf gene when I did, | 我和我养父母一起发现了我的狼性 |
[31:41] | the night that I turned and tore apart their living room. | 就在我变身 把他们的客厅撕烂的那晚 |
[31:45] | Promptly kicked me out. | 他们立马就把我赶出去了 |
[31:49] | You never told me how it triggered. | 你没告诉过我你是怎么触发的 |
[31:52] | You mean, who I killed? | 你是问我杀了谁吗 |
[31:55] | Boating accident. | 船只失事 |
[31:57] | We were drunk. I thought I wasn’t. | 我们喝多了 我以为我还清醒 |
[32:03] | So what’s with you chatting up all these old-timers, huh– | 你和那些老古董搭讪做什么 |
[32:07] | my mom, that professor guy. | 我妈妈 那个教授 |
[32:10] | That professor guy is, like, 30, | 那个教授 也就是30岁吧 |
[32:13] | And he’s hot and smart. | 他性感又聪明 |
[32:17] | You know him or something? | 你认识他吗 |
[32:19] | No. I just met him. Why? | 不啊 就是刚认识的 怎么了 |
[32:22] | No reason. | 就问问 |
[32:28] | I never answered your question, | 我还没回答你呢 |
[32:29] | if I’d ever thought about being human. | 你问我有没有想过做个人类 |
[32:32] | Once. | 有一次 |
[32:34] | I was on a trek in the Andes, | 我那时正在安第斯山脉跋涉 |
[32:38] | and a hummingbird flew up to me | 一只蜂鸟朝我飞来 |
[32:42] | and just hovered there staring at me. | 它就盘旋着 盯着我看 |
[32:44] | Its tiny heart was pattering like a machine gun… | 它小小的心砰砰跳 像挺机关枪似的 |
[32:49] | And I thought, “What a thing, you know, | 我就想 多么神奇的小东西 |
[32:53] | to have to work that hard every day | 每天那样努力 |
[32:56] | just to stay alive, | 只为了活着 |
[32:58] | to be constantly on the verge of death, | 一直游走在死亡边缘 |
[33:02] | and how satisfying every day must be | 每一天 当它存活下来 |
[33:04] | that it survived…” | 一定非常满足 |
[33:08] | And that was the only time i thought about being human. | 那是我唯一一次想再做回人类 |
[33:19] | What’s he saying? | 他在说什么 |
[33:21] | A bunch of bs about being human. | 一堆关于做人的屁话 |
[33:23] | The sooner we get rid of this guy, the better. | 我们越早摆脱他越好 |
[33:27] | Elena, wait. | 埃琳娜 等等 |
[33:29] | I have to find Jeremy. | 我得去找杰里米 |
[33:30] | This shouldn’t be happening to him. | 这不该发生在他身上 |
[33:31] | Elena, wait. It’s my fault. | 埃琳娜 等等 是我的错 |
[33:33] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[33:35] | I’m starting to think that when a hunter kills a vampire, | 我想可能猎人每杀掉一个吸血鬼 |
[33:37] | their urge to keep killing grows stronger. | 就会更加想要继续杀下去 |
[33:41] | Tell me that Jeremy hasn’t been with you this entire time. | 告诉我杰里米刚刚不是跟你在一起 |
[33:46] | Tell me that you haven’t been making him kill vampires, Stefan. | 告诉我你没逼他去杀吸血鬼 斯特凡 |
[33:49] | We need the map to get the cure. | 我们需要地图才能找到治愈 |
[33:51] | If getting my humanity back means stripping jeremy of his, | 如果我找回人性的代价是剥夺杰里米的人性 |
[33:53] | then I don’t want the cure. | 那我宁愿不要治愈方法 |
[33:55] | He’s the only way to fix all of this. | 他是解决这一切的唯一方法 |
[33:58] | You mean me, | 你是说我 |
[34:01] | the only way to fix me. | 是解救我的唯一方法 |
[34:05] | You don’t have to love me like this. | 你没必要这样爱我 |
[34:12] | This is who I am now. | 我现在就是这样 |
[34:15] | The old Elena died when she went off that bridge. | 以前那个埃琳娜冲下桥的时候就死了 |
[34:20] | Let her go. | 放她走吧 |
[34:57] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[35:00] | I can’t keep living here if I want to kill my sister. | 如果我想杀了我姐姐就不能再住在这里了 |
[35:05] | Elena knows that. | 这埃琳娜知道 |
[35:07] | That’s why she moved out and asked me to move in. | 所以她搬出去了 让我搬进来 |
[35:10] | What? | 什么 |
[35:11] | Look. I’m not one of them, Jer. | 我不是吸血鬼 杰里米 |
[35:13] | I’ll keep an eye on you, | 我能看着你 |
[35:15] | and we can keep this hunter business in check. | 我们能控制好吸血鬼猎人这事 |
[35:19] | Where’s Elena gonna go? | 那埃琳娜搬哪去了 |
[35:37] | I can’t stay at home anymore. | 我不能再住在家里了 |
[35:45] | Pick a room. | 选一个房间吧 |
[35:49] | I’ll crash somewhere else. | 我到别的地方去 |
[36:00] | Tell me it’s over, Ty. | 告诉我结束了 泰勒 |
[36:03] | I really don’t think I can do this anymore. | 我真的觉得我坚持不下去了 |
[36:10] | It’s over. Nice work. | 结束了 做得不错 |
[36:14] | We are one step closer to ending this. | 距结束这一切又近了一步 |
[36:34] | We got another one. | 又成功了一个 |
[36:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:39] | We’re almost ready. | 我们基本上准备好了 |
[36:42] | I want to leave Tyler out of this when it all goes down. | 我希望计划实施时不要扯上泰勒 |
[36:46] | We’ll talk when you’ve broken the last one. | 你解决所有混血儿 我们再说 |
[36:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:01] | Just being polite. | 礼貌而已 |
[37:02] | Thought you hated whiskey. | 我知道你不喜欢威士忌 |
[37:03] | My brother wants to kill me. | 我弟弟想杀了我 |
[37:05] | Welcome to the club. | 和我一样 |
[37:14] | Jeremy can’t live with me, | 杰里米不能和我住在一起 |
[37:16] | Stefan wants to fix me, | 斯特凡想要把我变回人类 |
[37:17] | and Caroline flat out admitted | 卡罗琳直接说 |
[37:19] | that she doesn’t like me this way. | 她不喜欢我现在这样 |
[37:21] | Think it’s safe to say | 我想可以说 |
[37:22] | that I’m not so great at this vampire thing. | 我不太会做吸血鬼 |
[37:26] | You want to know what I think? | 想知道我怎么想吗 |
[37:31] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen you more alive. | 我觉得我从未见过你如此鲜活 |
[37:42] | That dance that they did today | 他们今天跳的那支舞 |
[37:46] | kind of reminded me of when– | 有点让我想起 |
[37:47] | When we danced together? | 我们一起跳舞的时候吗 |
[37:55] | I wanted to dance with you today. | 我今天想和你跳舞的 |
[38:51] | Elena is right. I just need to let go. | 埃琳娜是对的 我应该放手 |
[38:55] | No. You’re right, Stefan. | 不是 你才是对的 斯特凡 |
[38:56] | It’s not pretty, and it’s not easy, | 这会很麻烦 很不容易 |
[38:58] | but you can’t give up on her. | 但是你不能放弃她 |
[39:01] | Caroline, she looked me in the eye, | 卡罗琳 她看着我的眼睛 |
[39:03] | and she told me to move on. | 让我想前看 |
[39:06] | She’s lost, ok? | 她在犯糊涂 好吗 |
[39:07] | You and her–epic. | 你和她 是史诗般的 |
[39:10] | Her and damon– ugh, god. | 她和达蒙 天啊 |
[39:16] | There’s something wrong with her. | 她有些不对 |
[39:22] | Just promise me you won’t stop looking for the cure. | 答应我你不会停止找那个治愈 |
[39:24] | Klaus won’t let me, even if I wanted to. | 就算我想放弃 克劳斯也不肯 |
[39:26] | What does he care? He doesn’t even want it. | 他为什么在意呢 他又不想要治愈 |
[39:28] | He wants to keep Elena human | 他想要埃琳娜做人 |
[39:29] | so that he can make more hybrids. | 那样他就能制造更多混血儿了 |
[39:32] | He’s gonna need them. | 他会需要些混血儿的 |
[39:33] | Tyler has almost got all of them unsired. | 泰勒差不多把他们都解放了 |
[39:40] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[39:47] | My… | 我的 |
[39:49] | god. | 老天 |
[40:03] | I was trying to understand | 我之前在想 |
[40:03] | why Klaus was so intrigued by Damon and Elena. | 克劳斯怎么对达蒙和埃琳娜的事那么感兴趣 |
[40:06] | He said I would figure it out. | 他说我会想明白的 |
[40:08] | This is what he was talking about. | 他就是这个意思 |
[40:10] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[40:11] | Think about it. | 你想想 |
[40:12] | Every time Elena has had a problem, | 每次埃琳娜有什么问题 |
[40:13] | Damon has been the magic solution. | 达蒙都是那个神奇的解决者 |
[40:23] | Today Elena was worried about Jeremy. | 今天 埃琳娜担心杰里米 |
[40:26] | Who swoops in and tells her to relax? | 是谁跑来让她放松 |
[40:28] | Damon, and she listens. | 是达蒙 而她就听他的 |
[40:31] | When Elena started feeding, | 埃琳娜开始吸血的时候 |
[40:32] | who said that she could only drink blood straight from the vein? | 是谁说她只能直接喝血管里的血 |
[40:36] | Damon. | 是达蒙 |
[40:40] | And when she tried to drink from animals? | 她尝试喝动物血的时候 |
[40:41] | Couldn’t keep it down. | 她喝不下去 |
[40:42] | – And blood bags? – Same thing. | -血袋呢 -也不行 |
[40:49] | Name one vampire in the history of vampires | 整个吸血鬼的历史中 |
[40:51] | who couldn’t drink blood from a blood bag. | 还有谁不能喝血袋里的血 |
[40:54] | Damon said she couldn’t, so she couldn’t. | 达蒙说她不行 她就不行 |
[41:03] | Damon likes the red dress, Elena likes the red dress. | 达蒙喜欢红色的裙子 埃琳娜就喜欢红色的 |
[41:06] | Damon says kill Connor, she kills Connor. | 达蒙说杀了康纳 她就杀了他 |
[41:09] | What if it’s possible? | 如果真的有这个可能呢 |
[41:10] | Damon’s blood made her a vampire, right? | 达蒙的血让她成为了吸血鬼 对不对 |
[41:14] | It’s rare, but it happens. | 这很少见 但确实发生了 |
[41:16] | What if this is one of those times? | 如果这就是万分之一的可能 |
[41:19] | What if this is really happening? | 如果这就真的发生了呢 |
[41:35] | Elena is sired to Damon. | 埃琳娜对达蒙认祖归忠了 |