时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Mystic Falls… I was born here. | 神秘瀑布镇 我在这里出生 |
[00:04] | This is my home. | 这里是我的家 |
[00:06] | – And mine. – And mine. | -也是我的 -还有我 |
[00:09] | For centuries, supernatural creatures have lived among us. | 几个世纪以来 超自然生物生活在我们之中 |
[00:12] | They were vampires, werewolves, doppelgangers.. | 有吸血鬼 狼人 二重身 |
[00:15] | – witches. – And even hybrids. | -女巫 -甚至还有混血儿 |
[00:16] | I’m one of them now–a vampire, | 我现在是吸血鬼的一员 |
[00:19] | Since she’s turned, | 她转化之后 |
[00:20] | everything about her is different. | 她的一切都改变了 |
[00:22] | Something has changed between Damon and me. | 我和达蒙之间 有些东西改变了 |
[00:24] | Stefan wants to fix me, and Caroline flat out admitted | 斯特凡想要把我变回人类 卡罗琳直接说 |
[00:28] | that she doesn’t like me this way. | 她不喜欢我现在这样 |
[00:29] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen you more alive. | 我觉得我从未见过你如此鲜活 |
[00:31] | And now we know why. | 而今我们找到了原因 |
[00:34] | Elena is sired to Damon. | 埃琳娜对达蒙认祖归忠了 |
[00:47] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[00:55] | Thought you might have left. | 我以为你走了 |
[00:56] | No. I don’t have to be at school for… | 不 离上学的时间还差 |
[00:58] | at least 20 minutes ago. | 至少负20分钟呢 |
[01:10] | What’s that face? | 那是什么表情 |
[01:12] | What face? | 什么表情 |
[01:16] | That face. | 就这表情 |
[01:18] | I’m happy. | 我开心 |
[01:29] | This is a disaster. | 这简直是场灾难 |
[01:31] | Look. We don’t know anything for sure. | 听着 这我们还不能确定呢 |
[01:33] | Yes, we do. | 确定无疑 |
[01:34] | Elena is sired to Damon, | 埃琳娜对达蒙认祖归忠了 |
[01:36] | which means her one singular burning desire | 这意味着 她此生唯一的渴望 |
[01:39] | is to make him happy, just like Klaus and his hybrids. | 就是让达蒙开心 就像混血儿对克劳斯一样 |
[01:42] | No. It’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[01:42] | A vampire sired to another vampire is one in a million. | 吸血鬼间的认祖归忠可能性极小 |
[01:45] | Maybe it won’t affect her the same way. | 也许对她造成的影响会不一样 |
[01:55] | We already know it’s affecting her. | 我们都知道她已经受影响了 |
[01:56] | She’s become Damon’s lapdog. | 她都变成达蒙的宠物了 |
[01:58] | It’s true. | 确实如此 |
[01:59] | Everything he says, she agrees with. | 他说的她都认同 |
[02:01] | Everything he asks her to do, she does. | 他要求的 她都会做到 |
[02:11] | We need to do something. | 我们得采取措施 |
[02:13] | Wait. No. Hold on. | 等等 不 等一下 |
[02:13] | Caroline, this isn’t gossip. | 卡罗琳 这可不是八卦 |
[02:15] | You can’t just drop this on her | 我们还不能确定 |
[02:16] | before we know what’s happening for sure. | 不能就这么跟她说 |
[02:17] | I need to talk to Tyler, ok? | 我得跟泰勒谈谈 |
[02:19] | – Maybe he’ll know what to do. – All right. | -也许他知道该怎么办 -好吧 |
[02:20] | Talk to tyler, but please don’t tell anyone else. | 告诉泰勒 但不要告诉其他人 |
[02:22] | If this is true, then it may have influence | 如果真是这样 埃琳娜现在是吸血鬼了 |
[02:24] | Elena’s every action and emotion since she became a vampire. | 她的行为和情绪可能都会受影响 |
[02:52] | Please, no more. I can’t. | 求你们 停下吧 我不行了 |
[02:55] | Yes, you can. Block out the pain. | 你可以的 屏蔽痛苦 |
[02:59] | That’s enough. This is torture. | 够了 这简直是折磨 |
[03:01] | Kim, stop. He needs to finish. | 金姆 住手 他得完成变身 |
[03:03] | Not today, he doesn’t. | 他今天不用继续了 |
[03:04] | Yes, today. | 他今天就得继续 |
[03:06] | Nate, Dean, and Chris are all dead, | 内特 迪恩和克里斯都死了 |
[03:07] | which makes Adrian Klaus’ right hand. | 克劳斯就会重用艾德里安 |
[03:09] | We can’t let Adrian anywhere near Klaus | 如果艾德里安不打破认祖归忠 |
[03:11] | until his sire bond is completely broken. | 就不能让他靠近克劳斯 |
[03:14] | Hayley is right. | 海莉说得对 |
[03:15] | The bond isn’t broken | 想打破认祖归忠 |
[03:15] | until he doesn’t feel the pain of transformation anymore. | 就得变身到感觉不到变身之痛 |
[03:18] | If we want to get back at Klaus for everything he’s done to us, | 如果我们想报复克劳斯对我们所做的一切 |
[03:21] | Adrian has to keep turning. | 艾德里安就得继续变身 |
[03:22] | He doesn’t have to do anything. | 他什么都不用做 |
[03:24] | Isn’t that the point of breaking the sire bond– | 这不正是打破认祖归忠的目的吗 |
[03:27] | Free will? | 意志自由 |
[03:31] | Let’s go, Adrian. | 艾德里安 我们走 |
[03:39] | Bag. | 带上书包 |
[03:40] | I got it. | 知道 |
[03:43] | – Scarf. – What– | -围巾 -什么 |
[03:52] | Listen, Damon. | 听我说 达蒙 |
[03:52] | No. No, no, no. Don’t ruin it. | 什么都别说 别破坏气氛 |
[03:55] | You don’t even know what I was gonna say. | 你都不知道我要说什么 |
[03:56] | I’m assuming it starts with, “What are we?” | 我想是以”我们这算是什么”开头 |
[03:59] | And then ends with going to tell Stefan. | 然后以告诉斯特凡结束 |
[04:01] | – He should know. – I know he should know. | -他应该知道 -我知道该告诉他 |
[04:05] | Just don’t know when he should know it. | 只是不知道该什么时候告诉他 |
[04:07] | He knows that something is going on between us. | 他知道我们产生了感情 |
[04:09] | I mean, it’s the reason that he and I broke up. | 这也是我和他分手的原因 |
[04:11] | Yeah, but can’t we just let ourselves | 我懂 但我们就不能让自己 |
[04:13] | enjoy one secret, selfish day | 享受这秘密 自私的一天 |
[04:16] | before we destroy his? | 再去破坏他的心情吗 |
[04:18] | – Maybe we shouldn’t– – No, Elena. | -或许我们不该 -不 埃琳娜 |
[04:19] | This is our time. | 我们的好日子来了 |
[04:21] | It’s never been right before, and it’s right now. | 之前一直是有缘无分 而现在正是时候 |
[04:25] | Just one day? | 就一天 |
[04:28] | One day? | 一天 好吗 |
[04:32] | Ok. One day. | 好吧 就一天 |
[04:33] | Yes! | 好诶 |
[04:49] | See you in history? | 历史课上见 |
[04:51] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[05:08] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[05:10] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[05:15] | Sired? Really, Stefan? | 认祖归忠 不是吧 斯特凡 |
[05:18] | That is the most pathetic nonsense | 这是我听你说过的 |
[05:19] | I’ve ever heard come out of your mouth, | 最可悲的胡话了 |
[05:21] | and you’ve said some crap in your day. | 你这辈子说的胡话可不少呢 |
[05:23] | It was your blood that turned her, right? | 是你的血转化了她 没错吧 |
[05:25] | I mean, she’s been different since day one because of you. | 因为你 她一转化就性情大变 |
[05:27] | You can’t deny that. | 这点你不能否认 |
[05:28] | Sure, I can. | 我当然能否认 |
[05:29] | I finally got Elena to a good place about being a vampire. | 我终于让埃琳娜学会怎么做吸血鬼了 |
[05:32] | You two idiots can’t stand that she’s happy because of me. | 你们两个蠢货就是受不了让她开心的是我 |
[05:35] | All right. You know what? Prove me wrong. | 好吧 这样吧 证明我错了 |
[05:37] | Tell her it’s ok to drink from a blood bag. | 告诉她可以吸食血袋血 |
[05:38] | She can’t. | 她不能 |
[05:39] | Her weird doppelganger body | 她奇特的二重身体质 |
[05:41] | rejected the blood from the bag. | 抗拒血袋血 |
[05:43] | Right, because you told her to. | 没错 因为你告诉她不行的 |
[05:44] | You said she had to drink warm human blood straight from the vein. | 你说她必须直接吸人血管里的温血 |
[05:48] | She almost died to make you happy. | 为了取悦你 她差点送命 |
[05:50] | Look. Just ask her to drink from a blood bag. | 听我说 你就让她喝血袋血 |
[05:53] | Make sure you tell her how happy you’ll be if it works, | 一定告诉她如果她能喝下去你会很高兴 |
[05:55] | and if I’m wrong, I’ll be the first to apologize. | 如果我错了 我会第一个向你道歉 |
[06:00] | When her body rejects this blood, which it will, | 当她的身体产生抗拒时 而且她会的 |
[06:04] | your apology better be epic. | 你可得好好道歉 |
[06:12] | Elena, hey, is everything ok? | 埃琳娜 一切都好吧 |
[06:15] | Yeah. Why wouldn’t it be? | 挺好 怎么会不好呢 |
[06:17] | Well, Caroline told me you | 卡罗琳告诉我 |
[06:18] | had to move out to stay away from Jeremy. | 你不得不搬出来远离杰里米 |
[06:20] | Matt is at the house staying with him right now | 马特现在在家陪他 |
[06:22] | to make sure he keeps all of his hunter stuff in control. | 以确保他的”猎人问题”得到控制 |
[06:27] | He’s ok. | 他没事 |
[06:28] | But are you? | 但是你呢 |
[06:29] | I mean, clearly, they don’t have a flat iron at hotel Salvatore. | 塞尔瓦托家显然是没有熨斗 |
[06:31] | Oh. I was in a rush. I mean–look | 我出门时太匆忙了 |
[06:34] | do you girls have any plans tonight? | 你们晚上有安排吗 |
[06:36] | I’m in desperate need of some girl talk. | 我极度需要闺蜜悄悄话 |
[06:39] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[06:40] | Shane taught me some small spells I’ve been wanting to try. | 肖恩教了我几个小咒语 我一直想试试 |
[06:42] | Oh, creepy professor guy is just Shane now. | 吓人教授男现在成肖恩了 |
[06:46] | He is, he’s not creepy. | 他才不吓人 |
[06:48] | – We’re not judging. – I am. | -我们不是在评头论足 -我是 |
[06:49] | Don’t listen to her. | 别听她瞎扯 |
[06:51] | So girls’ night? | 说好闺蜜之夜了 |
[06:52] | We can raid the Salvatore wine cellar. | 我们可以横扫塞尔瓦托家的酒窖 |
[06:55] | Are you sure that Stefan and Damon | 你确定斯特凡和达蒙 |
[06:57] | are cool with us crashing at their place? | 不介意我们住在他们家吗 |
[07:00] | I can’t go home because my brother is trying to kill me. | 我不能回自己家 因为我弟弟想杀我 |
[07:03] | So their place is mine now, too. | 所以他们家现在也是我家了 |
[07:06] | I’ll see you in a bit. | 一会儿见 |
[07:10] | You being here makes your | 你就这么跑来 |
[07:12] | selfish, secret day a little difficult, don’t you think? | 让我怎么保守我们的秘密啊 |
[07:17] | Forget your lunch. | 你忘拿午餐了 |
[07:19] | I can’t. You know I can’t. | 我喝不下 你知道的 |
[07:21] | Well, last time you tried it, | 上次你喝的时候 |
[07:22] | the circumstances were less than optimal, | 当时情况不是很好 |
[07:24] | and I think maybe you should just give it another try, | 我觉得你或许该再试试 |
[07:26] | see if it works. | 看能不能喝下去 |
[07:27] | I really think it will. | 我真心觉得能行 |
[07:31] | Please…for me? | 为我再试试 |
[07:54] | You ok? | 还好吗 |
[07:58] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[08:00] | It tastes like blood. | 这次喝着像血了 |
[08:01] | Last time, it was like hot garbage. | 上次那味道就像垃圾 |
[08:05] | You sure you’re ok? | 确定你没事吗 |
[08:08] | I’m better than ok. | 我好的不能再好 |
[08:11] | I mean, maybe last time, it was a bad batch or something. | 或许上次喝的血坏掉了或是什么的 |
[08:15] | I can’t believe this, Damon. | 达蒙 我简直不敢相信 |
[08:16] | I don’t have to hurt people anymore. | 以后我再不用伤害无辜了 |
[08:25] | I have to get to class. | 我得去上课了 |
[08:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:42] | Trespassing, breaking and entering, all before noon? | 这还没到中午就擅闯别人办公室了 |
[08:46] | Having trouble breaking Adrian. | 打破艾德里安的认祖归忠不太顺利 |
[08:48] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[08:48] | You already got the 12 hybrids I need. | 你已经完成了我需要的12个混血儿 |
[08:50] | We have 11. | 我们有11个 |
[08:51] | I told you, Tyler Lockwood isn’t part of the deal. | 我告诉你了泰勒·洛克伍德不算在内 |
[08:55] | Well, now there’s 11 hybrids. | 好吧 现在只有11个 |
[08:56] | You deliver me 12 without loyalties to Klaus, | 你给我12个不忠心于克劳斯的混血儿 |
[09:00] | or your friend Tyler becomes fair game. | 否则你朋友泰勒也得算上 |
[09:02] | You haven’t held up your end of the bargain. | 你还没兑现你的承诺呢 |
[09:09] | Everything you always wanted to know about your biological parents, | 你一直想知道的关于你亲生父母的一切 |
[09:11] | and it’s encoded | 我加密了 |
[09:12] | in case you’re thinking of the smash and grab. | 以防你想直接进来抢 |
[09:14] | Just bring me 12 unsired hybrids, and it’s yours. | 给我12个解除认祖归忠的混血儿 这就是你的 |
[09:19] | I talked to Tyler. | 我和泰勒谈过了 |
[09:20] | And? | 怎么样 |
[09:21] | The sire bound exists | 认祖归忠所以存在 |
[09:22] | because the hybrids are grateful to Klaus | 是因为混血儿感激克劳斯 |
[09:24] | for relieving them from the pain of having to wolf out every full moon, | 解脱了他们满月必须变身的痛苦 |
[09:27] | and that’s why they have to turn | 所以他们必须一直变身 |
[09:28] | until they’re not ruled by the pain anymore. | 直到不再受痛苦的控制 |
[09:30] | Right, but Elena is not a werewolf. | 好吧 但埃琳娜不是狼人 |
[09:32] | So what’s the vampire equivalent? | 吸血鬼要怎么打破认祖归忠呢 |
[09:33] | Well, that’s the problem. There isn’t one. | 问题就在这儿 没有这种说法 |
[09:51] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:52] | Elena is sired. | 埃琳娜的确认祖归忠了 |
[09:53] | You were right. I was wrong. Happy? | 你是对的 我错了 开心了吧 |
[09:56] | No. I’m not happy, | 不 我一点都不开心 |
[09:58] | but what are we gonna do about it? | 我们该怎么办 |
[10:01] | Well, I’m working on it. | 我正在想呢 |
[10:03] | Here. Remember that? | 给你 还记得吗 |
[10:06] | New Orleans. | 新奥尔良 |
[10:07] | 1942, to be exact. | 准确的说 是1942年 |
[10:09] | What was in New Orleans in 1942? | 1942年在新奥尔良发生了什么 |
[10:12] | Other that Bourbon and beads, us, Stefan. | 除了波本威士忌和啤酒 还有我们 斯特凡 |
[10:18] | What was the name of that girl you used to hang out with? | 你之前约会的那个女孩叫什么 |
[10:21] | That was no ordinary girl. | 那可不是普通的女孩 |
[10:24] | That was Charlotte. | 那是夏洛特 |
[10:33] | She was crazy about me from the minute we met. | 她对我一见倾心 |
[10:35] | So, of course, | 所以 不用说 |
[10:36] | when she asked me to turn her into a vampire, I did. | 她让我转化她 我就照做了 |
[10:39] | So did you decide who you would like to have for dinner tonight? | 你想好今晚要享用谁了吗 |
[10:44] | Him. | 他 |
[10:47] | He looks tasty. | 他看起来很美味 |
[10:49] | That’s a very fine choice, Miss Charlotte. | 选得好啊 夏洛特小姐 |
[10:52] | I will go set that up. | 我去安排一下 |
[10:54] | Now, if anyone tries to touch my drink, | 要是有人敢动我的酒 |
[10:56] | you show them no mercy, ok? | 就不要给他们好脸 好吗 |
[11:04] | Drop by after your set. Come join us. | 表演结束来我们那儿坐坐吧 |
[11:09] | You spilled my man’s drink. | 你把我男人的酒弄撒了 |
[11:10] | Sorry. It’s crowded in here. | 对不起 这里太挤了 |
[11:12] | That’s no excuse. | 这不是借口 |
[11:14] | Hey, take it easy, lady. | 女士 别激动嘛 |
[11:15] | I’m not gonna take it easy. | 我不会就这么算了 |
[11:21] | What did you do? | 你在干什么 |
[11:22] | He touched your drink. You said show no mercy. | 他动了你的酒 你说过不能给好脸 |
[11:25] | I thought you’d be happy. | 我以为你会开心 |
[11:27] | That was my first clue. | 那时我才发现问题 |
[11:29] | She was sired to you, | 她对你认祖归忠了 |
[11:31] | and I can only assume you took full advantage of that | 我想你肯定占尽了便宜 |
[11:33] | until you got bored of her, right? | 直到你厌倦了她 对吗 |
[11:34] | More like when she went all “Fatal attraction” on me. | 应该说她是赖上我了 |
[11:37] | Then I had to make a clean break. | 我只好快刀斩乱麻 |
[11:38] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做的 |
[11:41] | Here. | 这里 |
[11:45] | Who’s Valerie la Marche? | 谁是瓦莱丽·马尔什 |
[11:47] | The witch that I found to help me break little Charlotte’s sire bond. | 我找来帮我打破夏洛特的认祖归忠的女巫 |
[11:53] | Pack your bags, baby bro. | 收拾行李 弟弟 |
[11:55] | We’re going to Bourbon Street. | 我们要回波本街了 |
[12:04] | One for you, one for you. | 一个给你 一个给你 |
[12:08] | I’m assuming this is for Caroline. | 这个是给卡罗琳的吧 |
[12:10] | Actually, it’s for me. | 事实上 是我的 |
[12:14] | – Oh, I thought… – Are you saying that– | -你不是… -你是说… |
[12:17] | Thanks to Damon, I am now a functional dysfunctional vampire. | 多亏达蒙 我现在是个一切正常的异常吸血鬼 |
[12:21] | That’s amazing. | 那太好了 |
[12:22] | What do you mean, thanks to Damon? | 什么叫多亏达蒙 |
[12:24] | Well, he suggested that I try it again. | 他建议我再试试 |
[12:26] | So I did, and it worked. | 我就试了 而我能喝了 |
[12:28] | No more snatch, eat, and erase. | 再不用抓人 吸血 删除记忆了 |
[12:31] | So where is my least favorite Salvatore? | 我最讨厌的那个塞尔瓦托去哪了 |
[12:35] | “Out with Stefan for the night. | “今晚和斯特凡出门 |
[12:36] | Don’t wait up. Brother bonding.” | 别等我 兄弟叙叙旧” |
[12:38] | So you guys check-in text now? | 你俩还短信汇报了啊 |
[12:41] | What else do you do? | 你们还干什么 |
[12:44] | I know that you’re not the biggest fan, | 我知道你不看好我俩 |
[12:46] | but he kind of just changed my life. | 但可以说他改变了我的生活 |
[12:50] | Would you mind laying off on all the hate? | 你能不能别那么浓火药味 |
[12:53] | Ok. New girls’ night rule– | 好了 闺蜜之夜新规矩 |
[12:55] | No boy talk, yeah? | 不许谈男孩 好吗 |
[12:57] | Plus, why talk when we have this? | 况且 有了这些还谈他们干什么 |
[13:00] | Is that stoner tea? | 那是药茶吗 |
[13:02] | It’s spirit tea. | 是灵魂之茶 |
[13:04] | It opens up your chi or whatever. | 可以通气 什么的 |
[13:07] | Come on. It’s not drugs. | 得了 又不是毒品 |
[13:09] | Shane is helping me do natural magic | 肖恩在帮我使用自然的魔法 |
[13:11] | without having to access the spirits. | 不用跟圣灵接触 |
[13:14] | Don’t judge. | 别评头论足 |
[13:18] | Ok. Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:19] | I hereby vow not to be judgmental for the rest of the evening. | 我特此发誓 今晚都不会再评头论足了 |
[13:24] | Even if you two are potentially ruining your lives | 即使你俩很可能是在自毁前程 |
[13:26] | as I stand idly by, it’s your choice. | 而我只能袖手旁观 那也是你们的决定 |
[13:29] | I’ll drink to that. | 为这话我得喝一杯 |
[13:34] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[13:41] | Well, the city is the same, | 城市还是老样子 |
[13:43] | just brighter. | 亮了不少 |
[13:44] | Have you been back here since ’42? | 1942年后你还回来过吗 |
[13:46] | Nope, not since I shipped off to join the war effort and you didn’t. | 我去了前线而你没去后 就再没来过 |
[13:50] | Somebody had to entertain the ladies | 姑娘们的男人都走了 |
[13:52] | who had been left by their menfolk. | 总得有人陪陪她们吧 |
[13:55] | Hey, good news. | 好消息 |
[13:56] | Elena is at the house with the girls | 埃琳娜正和闺蜜待在家里呢 |
[13:58] | where she can’t get in trouble. | 所以她不会惹上麻烦 |
[13:59] | Bad news– they got into the Dom. | 坏消息是 她们开酒窖了 |
[14:02] | Told her to make herself at home. | 是我说让她别见外 |
[14:04] | Yeah. You told her, so she does, right? | 是啊 你说的她就照办 是吧 |
[14:09] | Sire bond is not that literal, Stefan. | 认祖归忠不是我说什么就是什么 斯特凡 |
[14:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:13] | Name one thing that you’ve asked her to do that you haven’t gotten, huh? | 说出一件你让她做而你没如愿的事 |
[14:16] | You know what I haven’t gotten? | 你知道我没有什么吗 |
[14:18] | Blame, guilt. I get it, Stefan. | 怪罪 愧疚 我明白 斯特凡 |
[14:21] | I get it that you’re pissed | 我知道你对 |
[14:22] | that Elena dumped you because she has feelings for me. | 埃琳娜因为喜欢我而甩了你感到生气 |
[14:25] | Bet you blame the sire bond for that, too. | 你肯定觉得认祖归忠也是原因之一 |
[14:26] | Yeah. You know what? I absolutely do. | 是啊 知道吗 我就是这么想的 |
[14:28] | Why, because it’s impossible to think she could have feelings for me? | 为什么 你就觉得她完全不可能喜欢我吗 |
[14:31] | No, because it’s impossible for her to be so blind | 不 是因为她绝不可能如此盲目 |
[14:34] | that she doesn’t see how wrong you are for her. | 居然看不出你多么配不上她 |
[14:41] | Hey, wait, Damon. I’m sorry. | 等等 达蒙 对不起 |
[14:46] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[14:48] | “I’m sorry I blame you for my bloodlust and for me becoming a ripper. | 抱歉我把我的嗜血和杀戮都怪在你头上 |
[14:53] | It wasn’t your fault.” | 那不是你的错 |
[14:55] | Do I really have to say it wasn’t his fault, Lexi? | 我真的要说那不怪他吗 莱希 |
[14:57] | Yes. Keep going. | 是的 继续 |
[14:59] | “You’re the only brother I have, | 你是我唯一的哥哥 |
[15:01] | and I hope that we can be friends again.” | 希望我们能重修旧好 |
[15:06] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[15:08] | Now, just remember, | 好了 别忘了 |
[15:08] | we’re here to talk to Damon, not to yell, | 我们是来跟达蒙谈的 不是来吵架 |
[15:11] | not to dredge up the past, | 或是旧事重提 |
[15:12] | and most definitely not to pick a fight. | 而且绝不是来打架的 |
[15:15] | That’s the real trick, isn’t it? | 那是最难的 对吧 |
[15:17] | You’ve spent the last 20 years turning your life around. | 你过去二十年都在努力改变自己的人生 |
[15:19] | It’s time to make nice with your brother. | 现在该跟你哥哥和好了 |
[15:40] | You look like a guy I used to know. | 你长得真像我以前认识的一个人 |
[15:43] | Hello, Damon. | 你好啊 达蒙 |
[15:44] | Come to put a stake in my heart? | 是来用木桩钉死我的吗 |
[15:46] | More like bury the hatchet. | 我是来和解的 |
[16:02] | Egypt. | 埃及 |
[16:04] | Finally gonna get to see the pyramids. | 终于能去看金字塔了 |
[16:06] | I doubt I’ll be doing much sightseeing | 估计我没什么时间去观光 |
[16:07] | driving an ambulance through the front lines, | 肯定净忙着在前线开救护车呢 |
[16:09] | but–yeah, yeah–Egypt. | 但是 是啊 埃及 |
[16:13] | Think they have room for another driver? | 你觉得还能再容下一个司机吗 |
[16:16] | I could handle some war | 要是能和弟弟好好相处 |
[16:18] | if it meant spending quality time with my little brother. | 去参加战争也没问题 |
[16:20] | Tell you what. I’ll talk to my C.O.. | 好啊 我去问问指挥官 |
[16:25] | I might get this another round. | 我再去拿点酒来 |
[16:31] | You’re not going. | 你不能去 |
[16:33] | I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢你 |
[16:35] | In 1912, you pressured Stefan to drink human blood. | 1912年 你强迫斯特凡喝人血 |
[16:38] | He’s been trying to put his ripper days behind him, | 他一直想忘记他做杀人狂的日子 |
[16:40] | but he needs to see death and blood | 但他需要看到死亡和鲜血 |
[16:42] | and deal with them as a part of life. | 将这些作为生活的一部分来应对 |
[16:43] | He needs balance, restraint. | 他需要平衡和节制 |
[16:45] | What makes you think I’m not balanced and restrained? | 你凭什么以为我就不平衡不节制 |
[16:48] | The fact that you never have been. | 因为你从没有过 |
[16:50] | You think of what you want first, second, and third. | 你总是把自己想要的摆在前面 |
[16:53] | Stefan is better off alone than in your company. | 没有你 斯特凡会过得更好 |
[16:55] | Well, I beg to differ. | 我可不敢苟同 |
[16:58] | To the Salvatores in Egypt. | 敬塞尔瓦托兄弟同往埃及 |
[17:01] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[17:03] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[17:06] | Damon… | 达蒙 |
[17:09] | Did you forget you were supposed to meet us for dinner? | 你是不是忘了今晚我们要一起吃晚餐 |
[17:11] | Sorry. I lost track of time. | 抱歉 我忘记时间了 |
[17:14] | I brought you leftovers. | 我把剩饭给你带来了 |
[17:16] | Charlotte! | 夏洛特 |
[17:20] | Get away from him. | 离他远一点 |
[17:21] | Stefan… | 斯特凡 |
[17:22] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[17:24] | I– I– | 我…我… |
[17:27] | Stefan– | 斯特凡 |
[17:29] | She’s better off without you, too. | 没有你 她也会更好 |
[17:34] | I apologize, all right? | 我向你道歉好吗 |
[17:36] | As much as I hate this sire bond thing, | 我再怎么恨这个认祖归忠 |
[17:38] | I shouldn’t take it out on you. | 也不该拿你撒气 |
[17:39] | It’s not really your fault. | 这也不能怪你 |
[17:40] | Well, don’t get all warm and fuzzy on me yet. | 先别对我这么好 |
[17:44] | It’s where the witch lived. | 女巫就住在这里 |
[17:45] | What, you weren’t expecting | 你不会想 |
[17:46] | to find the same exact witch in the same place. | 在原来的地方找到原来那个女巫吧 |
[17:48] | No, but since I couldn’t remember where the store was, | 不 但我忘记那家商店在哪了 |
[17:52] | figured I’d get us a start. | 所以想从这儿入手 |
[17:53] | Maybe there’s another place to start. | 或许可以从其它地方入手 |
[17:55] | You think Charlotte might be in New Orleans? | 你觉得夏洛特会在新奥尔良吗 |
[17:57] | Yeah, maybe. | 可能吧 |
[17:59] | Where’s the last place you saw her? | 你最后一次见她是在哪里 |
[18:00] | Corner of Bourbon and Dumaine. | 波本和杜梅因街的拐角处 |
[18:03] | Kind of told her to count every brick in every building in New Orleans, | 我好像让她数完新奥尔良所有建筑上的砖 |
[18:06] | and I’d meet her at the corner. | 我会在拐角处见她 |
[18:08] | I was gone by the morning. | 第二天早上我就走了 |
[18:12] | Where you going? | 你去哪里 |
[18:13] | Corner of Bourbon and Dumaine. | 波本和杜梅因街拐角 |
[18:15] | See how literal the sire bond is. | 看看她是不是真的照做了 |
[18:22] | They’re gonna get us both killed, | 他们会害死我们俩的 |
[18:23] | and we’re just sitting here. | 而我们就干坐在这里 |
[18:25] | Kim is right. | 金姆说得对 |
[18:25] | The point of breaking the sire bond is being free. | 打破认祖归忠就是为获得自由 |
[18:27] | They don’t have to listen to me. | 他们不需要听我的 |
[18:28] | Yes, they do, Ty. You can make them. | 他们就该听你的 泰 你得让他们听你的 |
[18:31] | Hybrids are werewolves first. | 混血儿首先是狼人 |
[18:33] | Wolves run in packs, | 狼是群居动物 |
[18:34] | and every pack needs an alpha, | 每个狼群都得有头领 |
[18:35] | or they end up challenging each other for dominance. | 否则他们会为统治权争斗不休 |
[18:38] | Kim is challenging your position as alpha. | 金姆是在挑战你头领的地位 |
[18:42] | You need to put her in her place…now. | 你得马上让她知道自己的位置 |
[18:54] | Long day tomorrow, Adrian. | 明天会很漫长啊 艾德里安 |
[18:57] | You want it to go better than today, | 你想做得比今天好一点 |
[18:59] | you need to get some rest. | 就得去休息一下 |
[19:01] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁 |
[19:04] | The guy telling you to call it a night. | 让你今天到此为止的人 |
[19:10] | This could get a lot uglier right now, | 我们现在可以撕破脸皮 |
[19:12] | but I’m not gonna let it. | 但我不会那么做 |
[19:13] | Challenge me again, this conversation will end differently. | 你再挑衅我 就不会这么放过你了 |
[19:15] | – You understand? – Fine. Whatever you say. | -明白了吗 -好吧 随你 |
[19:19] | Finish your drink and get Adrian back to the stables. | 喝完酒 然后让艾德里安回马厩去 |
[19:22] | We’ll meet you there. | 我们那里见 |
[19:31] | Where we going? | 我们去哪 |
[19:33] | To pick a fight. | 去打一架 |
[19:38] | No way is she gonna be in the same spot after 70 years. | 70年了 她不可能还在原地 |
[19:42] | So what are we gonna tell Elena? | 我们该怎么跟埃琳娜说 |
[19:43] | I was hoping we wouldn’t have to tell her anything. | 我希望我们什么都别告诉她 |
[19:46] | Well, we can’t just lie to her. | 我们不能跟她说谎 |
[19:47] | It’s not a lie. | 这不是说谎 |
[19:48] | It’s an omission for the greater good. | 不告诉她对大家都好 |
[19:50] | Oh, I see. I see. | 我懂了 |
[19:52] | That’s Damon speak for, “Let’s not do the right thing. | 你的意思是 “别做该做的 |
[19:55] | Let’s just do what’s right for me.” | 做对我好的事” |
[19:57] | Oh, what about you, o selfless one? | 那你呢 高尚男 |
[19:59] | Are you doing what’s best for Elena or what’s best for you? | 你到底是为埃琳娜好 还是为你自己 |
[20:01] | Because it looks to me like | 我怎么觉得 |
[20:02] | the only reason you want to break Elena’s sire bond | 你想解除她的认祖归忠不过是 |
[20:04] | is to restore her original factory team Stefan settings. | 想让她变回那个对你死心塌地的埃琳娜 |
[20:10] | I’m gonna go get a drink. | 我要去喝一杯 |
[20:12] | Hunt me down when you stop being a dick. | 等你不这么混蛋了再来找我 |
[20:40] | What the hell just happened? | 刚刚怎么回事 |
[20:43] | She kissed me. | 她亲了我 |
[20:49] | Damon, I always knew you’d come back for me. | 达蒙 我就知道你会回来找我的 |
[20:54] | I must have counted literally every brick | 我肯定数遍了新奥尔良 |
[20:57] | on every building in all of New Orleans. | 每一栋建筑上的每一块砖 |
[21:00] | Literally every brick? | 真的每块都数了吗 |
[21:12] | Uh, Charlotte– heh heh– | 夏洛特 |
[21:15] | Please tell me you had a full life | 请告诉我你过得很充实 |
[21:17] | and that you’ve done something other than counting bricks. | 除了数砖头还干了别的事吧 |
[21:20] | Of course I have. I’m not crazy. | 当然 我又没疯 |
[21:24] | Then why are you still here? | 那你为什么还在这儿 |
[21:27] | You know, when someone breaks up with you | 如果有人和你分手了 |
[21:29] | and there’s a song that reminds you of them, | 而一首歌能勾起你的回忆 |
[21:31] | first, you hate it, | 起先你会反感 |
[21:33] | but then it brings back all the good memories of them. | 但之后 它让你回忆起所有美好的往事 |
[21:37] | Counting the bricks is my song, | 数砖块就是我的歌 |
[21:39] | and I’ve been playing it for decades. | 这几十年我一直在听 |
[21:41] | That’s a really long time stuck listening to the same song. | 你听这一首歌的时间还真长啊 |
[21:45] | Yeah. Heh. | 是啊 |
[21:46] | Well, you know, in the plus column, | 不过话说回来 |
[21:50] | you know New Orleans better than anyone in the world, | 没人比你更了解新奥尔良了 |
[21:52] | which is really nice | 这可是件好事 |
[21:54] | because we need your help finding someone. | 因为我们要你帮忙找个人 |
[22:40] | Check this out– vamp speed video. | 看这个 吸血鬼速度短片 |
[22:46] | I look like superman. | 我看起来像个超人啊 |
[22:48] | Watch this. | 看这个 |
[22:49] | This year’s christmas card. | 今年的圣诞贺卡 |
[22:54] | Being a vampire is so weird. | 当吸血鬼的感觉真的好怪 |
[22:56] | Oh, my god, I love this bathtub. | 天啊 我爱这个浴缸 |
[22:59] | Why don’t we come and hang out here more often? | 我们这么不多在这儿聚几次呢 |
[23:01] | I’ll tell you why. Cooties. | 因为有虱子 |
[23:03] | Think of all the germ-ridden skanks | 想想那些被达蒙引来 |
[23:06] | that Damon has lured into his den of iniquity. | 他罪恶巢的满身细菌的荡妇吧 |
[23:12] | Ok. I’m sorry. I’ve been good all night. | 抱歉 今晚我一直很乖 |
[23:14] | I am stopping now. | 我这就住口了 |
[23:16] | No. Don’t stop on my account. | 别顾虑我啊 |
[23:18] | Rip away. | 尽情说吧 |
[23:19] | I mean, it’s only Damon, right? | 不就是达蒙吗 |
[23:20] | Well, say what you want about ripper Stefan, | 不管斯特凡杀了多少人 |
[23:22] | but at least he wasn’t a man slut. | 起码他没处处留情 |
[23:25] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[23:27] | So what exactly was it about him | 到底他的哪一点 |
[23:28] | that made you jump right into bed with him as soon as you met him? | 让你一认识他就跟他上床了呢 |
[23:32] | I didn’t know what a sociopathic narcissist he was. | 我当时不知道他是个反社会的自大狂 |
[23:35] | He’s always been there for me when I needed him. | 我需要他时 他总会出现 |
[23:37] | Yeah, because he’s hoping you’ll sleep with him. | 因为他希望你会和他上床 |
[23:40] | Well, maybe I did. | 可能我就和他上床了呢 |
[23:42] | – You did what? – You didn’t. | -你做了什么 -不是吧 |
[23:45] | Yeah. I did. | 我和他上床了 |
[23:48] | Look. I know you two have issues with him, | 我知道你们俩对他有看法 |
[23:50] | but I’m happy, | 但我很快乐 |
[23:52] | and I wanted to spend tonight with my best friends | 我今晚本想跟我最好的朋友一起度过 |
[23:54] | so that I could tell them about it. | 好把这事告诉她们 |
[24:08] | Can I help you, gentlemen? | 有事吗 先生们 |
[24:09] | Hi. Looking for a witch. | 我们在找一个女巫 |
[24:12] | Sorry. No time for pleasantries. | 不好意思 没时间客套了 |
[24:14] | I’m sorry. I don’t understand. | 抱歉 我不明白 |
[24:16] | Look– Nandi, is it? | 你是…南迪吧 |
[24:18] | Let’s skip the part where you pretend | 我们就跳过你假装 |
[24:20] | like you don’t know what we’re talking about. | 听不懂我们什么意思的部分吧 |
[24:22] | We need a spell that could break a vampire sire bond. | 我们需要能解除吸血鬼认祖归忠的咒语 |
[24:24] | Now, there was a witch here named Val. | 以前这里有个叫瓦尔的女巫 |
[24:27] | Ring any bells? | 耳熟吗 |
[24:28] | She was my great-grandmother. | 她是我的曾祖母 |
[24:30] | She had a grimoire, and it had a spell. | 她有本魔法书 里面有这样的咒语 |
[24:34] | The magic you’re talking about | 你需要的那种巫术 |
[24:36] | is dark, powerful. | 黑暗而强大 |
[24:38] | Magic like this doesn’t come cheap. | 这种巫术要付出代价 |
[24:44] | How much? | 要多少钱 |
[24:46] | Money won’t cut it here, pretty one. | 钱可不好使 亲爱的 |
[24:49] | Dark magic draws power from dark places. | 黑魔法的法力来自于黑暗的地方 |
[24:52] | Casting the spell you need | 施你要的那个咒语 |
[24:53] | requires the sacrifice of 12 human souls. | 得用12个人类的灵魂献祭 |
[24:57] | A sacrifice? | 献祭 |
[24:59] | You brought me here knowing that the spell required a human sacrifice. | 你带我来之前就知道施咒需要人祭 |
[25:01] | Well, I was hoping the recipe had changed. | 我以为这方子不一样了 |
[25:02] | Look. There’s no magic like that here. | 听着 这里没有那种魔法 |
[25:04] | I sell herbs and homeopathic remedies | 我只是把草药和顺势疗法 |
[25:07] | and dress it up with a little witchy-woo for the tourists, | 用一点巫术把戏装点一下卖给游客 |
[25:09] | but I don’t practice. | 但我从不施咒 |
[25:11] | Ok. Fine. Listen. | 好吧 听着 |
[25:13] | Just tell us where we can find someone | 就告诉我们上哪去找 |
[25:14] | like your great-grandma who can break the sire bond | 你曾祖母那样能打破认祖归忠的人 |
[25:17] | and won’t flake out on us like old Val did. | 并且不会像老瓦尔那样放我们鸽子 |
[25:19] | There’s no one. | 没有 |
[25:20] | All of her stuff is gone– the grimoires, her journals. | 她的遗物都不在了 魔法书还有她的日记 |
[25:23] | We lost it all during Katrina. | 卡特里娜飓风时都丢了 |
[25:25] | If a spell like that ever existed, | 就算真有过那样的咒语 |
[25:27] | it’s gone for good. | 没了也是好事 |
[25:37] | Elena, come on. | 埃琳娜 别这样 |
[25:38] | Party is over. You guys need to leave. | 派对结束了 你们得回家了 |
[25:40] | Don’t be mad, ok? We’re just looking out for you. | 别生气好吗 我们只是关心你 |
[25:43] | Do you think it makes me happy | 你觉得你们讨厌他 |
[25:46] | that you guys hate him? | 我会开心吗 |
[25:47] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[25:48] | His track record has been kind of spotty, | 他过去劣迹斑斑 |
[25:50] | But I don’t hate him. | 但我不讨厌他 |
[25:52] | I can’t. He’s– | 我做不到 他… |
[25:56] | I think I’m falling in love with him. | 我想我是爱上他了 |
[25:57] | Ugh, you’re not falling in love with him, Elena. | 你没有爱上他 埃琳娜 |
[25:59] | You’re sired to him. | 你是对他认祖归忠了 |
[26:01] | What? | 什么 |
[26:05] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[26:07] | I– | 我… |
[26:08] | Look. I’m sorry that it came out like that, | 很抱歉 我就这么说出来了 |
[26:12] | but it’s true. | 但这是事实 |
[26:13] | Damon’s blood turned you. | 达蒙的血转化了你 |
[26:15] | You couldn’t feed from animals or blood bags | 你没法喝动物或者血袋血 |
[26:18] | because he told you so. | 是因为他说你不能 |
[26:19] | Then he suggested that you try again with blood bags, | 然后他建议你再试试喝血袋血 |
[26:22] | And suddenly– | 突然间… |
[26:23] | No. | 不 |
[26:25] | There’s no way. I– | 不可能 我… |
[26:26] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[26:28] | Yeah. Ask Stefan about it. | 当然 你去问斯特凡 |
[26:30] | He can explain it better than I can. | 他能比我解释得更清楚 |
[26:31] | I’m sorry. You talked to Stefan about this? | 什么 你跟斯特凡说过这事 |
[26:35] | It’s not your fault, Elena, ok? | 埃琳娜 这不怪你 好吗 |
[26:38] | Damon took advantage of you. | 达蒙在占你便宜 |
[26:40] | Ok. You need to leave… | 请你离开… |
[26:43] | Now. | 马上 |
[26:45] | Elena– | 埃琳娜 |
[26:47] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[26:48] | I said leave. | 我说了离开 |
[26:50] | Hello, girls. | 好啊 美女们 |
[27:06] | Stop. | 住手 |
[27:08] | One bite from a hybrid, and she’s dead, remember? | 被混血儿咬一口 她就没命了 记得吗 |
[27:17] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[27:25] | Witch is lying. | 那女巫在说谎 |
[27:26] | Doesn’t practice magic, my ass. | 她不施魔法才怪 |
[27:28] | Human sacrifice? | 那人祭呢 |
[27:30] | Did you really think that I would go for this? | 你真认为我会那么做吗 |
[27:31] | Extreme circumstances call for extreme measures. | 特殊情况特殊对待 |
[27:35] | Did you kill those 12 people in 1942? | 那你1942年真杀了12个人吗 |
[27:38] | Absolutely, I did, | 我当然杀了 |
[27:39] | and I’d do it again in a heartbeat | 如果能帮助埃琳娜 |
[27:40] | if it meant a clean slate with Elena. | 我会毫不犹豫地再做一次 |
[27:43] | Are you gonna help me good cop/bad cop this witch, or not? | 你到底要不要跟我唱红白脸 对付那个女巫 |
[27:48] | I get it, Hayley. | 我知道了 海莉 |
[27:49] | I’ll find them, and I’ll get them in line. | 我会找到他们 并制服他们 |
[27:51] | Bonnie says no luck with the locator spell. | 邦妮说定位咒没找到 |
[27:53] | They’ve got to be here. | 他们肯定在这里 |
[27:54] | They’re not dumb enough to risk getting caught by Klaus in town. | 他们不会蠢到去镇上冒被克劳斯逮到的险 |
[27:57] | Well, what do they want with Caroline? | 那他们抓卡罗琳做什么 |
[27:59] | Kim is trying to prove she’s the alpha. | 金姆想证明她是头领 |
[28:01] | If I can make her submit, the pack will fall in line, | 如果我能让她屈服 整个狼群都会守规矩 |
[28:03] | and we can finally get them free of Klaus. | 我们就终于能让他们摆脱克劳斯了 |
[28:05] | You’d think they’d play along with how much they hate him. | 他们那么恨他 却不知道配合我们 |
[28:06] | But Adrian doesn’t, does he? | 可艾德里安不恨他 不是吗 |
[28:09] | I mean, he’s still sired to Klaus. | 他还对克劳斯认祖归忠啊 |
[28:10] | Being sired doesn’t mean you feel differently about someone. | 对一个人认祖归忠 你对他的感觉不会变 |
[28:14] | I hated Klaus, but I still did everything he said. | 我恨克劳斯 但我还会做他让我做的 |
[28:17] | The bond affects how you act, | 认祖归忠影响的是你的行为 |
[28:19] | not how you feel. | 不是你的感觉 |
[28:24] | Caroline. | 是卡罗琳 |
[28:33] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[28:34] | Calling you out. | 戳穿你 |
[28:35] | You’re not Val’s great-granddaughter. | 你不是瓦尔的曾孙女 |
[28:37] | You’re her daughter. | 你是她女儿 |
[28:44] | You’re 80 years old. You don’t look a day over 50. | 你80岁了 可你看上去还不到50 |
[28:47] | You’re a practicing witch. | 你一直在施巫术 |
[28:48] | Get out of my store. | 滚出我的店 |
[28:50] | Give me what I want. | 帮我解除认祖归忠 |
[28:55] | I gave you a chance to leave with your life. | 我给了你活着离开的机会 |
[28:59] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等一下 |
[29:01] | We don’t want any trouble, ok? | 我们不想惹麻烦 好吗 |
[29:02] | We just need your help. That’s all. | 我们只是需要你的帮助而已 |
[29:05] | I told you, | 我告诉你了 |
[29:07] | there’s no one here who can help you. | 这里没人能帮助你们 |
[29:10] | The kind of magic my mother practiced, it’s unnatural. | 我妈妈施的那种巫术是反自然的 |
[29:14] | Witches don’t even call it magic. | 女巫都不把那当做魔法 |
[29:18] | We call it expression. | 我们称之为表达 |
[29:21] | Is that like black magic? | 那是黑魔法吗 |
[29:22] | Worse. | 比那更糟糕 |
[29:23] | Channeling the power of human sacrifices | 利用人祭的力量 |
[29:25] | calls on darkness that can’t exist on this plane without swallowing it whole. | 会招来能吞噬整个世界的黑暗力量 |
[29:30] | She sold you a bill of goods about breaking the sire bond | 她骗你说解除认祖归忠得做那些事 |
[29:34] | because she wanted access to that power, | 只是因为她想得到那种力量 |
[29:36] | and you gave it to her when you killed those 12 people. | 而你杀了12个人的时候就给了她那力量 |
[29:40] | Are you saying there’s no spell? | 你是说根本没有什么咒语 |
[29:42] | The bond can’t be broken with magic. | 认祖归忠不能用魔法破除 |
[29:44] | A vampire only bonds to her sire when she has feelings for him | 吸血鬼的认祖归忠来自于她对你的感情 |
[29:49] | before she turns, human feelings. | 而且是她转化之前的人类感情 |
[29:53] | Vampirism only heightens those emotions. | 变成吸血鬼只是增强了那份感情 |
[30:00] | You want her free? You have to set her free. | 你想让她自由吗 那就得放她走 |
[30:04] | Tell her to live her life without you | 让她过没有你的生活 |
[30:06] | and never think of you again, | 让她再也不要想起你 |
[30:08] | to stop caring about you, | 再也不要在乎你 |
[30:09] | and then leave her. | 然后离开她 |
[30:13] | That’s the only way around the sire bond. | 这是打破认祖归忠唯一的方法 |
[30:21] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[30:23] | To show Tyler who’s in charge. | 让泰勒知道谁才是老大 |
[30:26] | Stop it. Stop it, Kim. | 停下 住手 金姆 |
[30:30] | Caroline is with us, all right? | 卡罗琳是我们这边的 |
[30:31] | We’re all on the same team. | 我们都是一边的 |
[30:32] | She’s on your team, not mine. | 她是你那边的 与我无关 |
[30:48] | Stop it! Stop! | 住手 停下 |
[30:50] | Ease up, Kim. Klaus won’t like this. | 行了 金姆 克劳斯不会喜欢这样的 |
[30:53] | Huh, that’s a very good point. | 这话说的对 |
[30:55] | Do you think he’ll like this? | 你觉得他会不会喜欢这样 |
[30:59] | Kim, don’t do it. I swear to god– | 金姆 住手 我发誓 |
[31:01] | No. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 停下 等等 等一下 |
[31:02] | If you really want to hit Klaus where it hurts, | 如果你真想刺激克劳斯的软肋 |
[31:04] | then torture me instead. | 那就折磨我吧 |
[31:05] | He’s fixated on keeping me alive. | 他一心想让我活下去 |
[31:09] | You want real revenge, or not? | 你想不想要真正的复仇 |
[31:20] | Stay back! | 都退后 |
[31:21] | I’ll rip her heart out right now. | 否则我这就把她的心脏掏出来 |
[31:25] | Kim put you all at risk today, | 金姆今天把你们所有人都置于危险当中 |
[31:27] | and I’m not gonna hurt her. | 但我不会伤害她 |
[31:28] | I’m not Klaus. | 我不是克劳斯 |
[31:30] | I don’t kill and torture my own friends to get what I want. | 我不会杀死或者折磨朋友来得到我想要的 |
[31:34] | Now, we broke the sire bond, | 我们解除了认祖归忠 |
[31:36] | but if you want to be free, | 但如果你们想要自由 |
[31:38] | we have to work together. | 我们就要齐心协力 |
[31:41] | No one can step out of line. | 没人可以越矩 |
[31:43] | Now, you’re either with me | 你们要么跟我一道 |
[31:45] | or you’re against me. | 要么就是跟我对立 |
[31:48] | Submit. | 服从我 |
[31:49] | Submit, or you die. | 服从 或者死亡 |
[31:54] | I’m– I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:31] | So you’re just leaving me again? | 你又要离开我了吗 |
[32:33] | No. I need to get on with my life, | 不 我要继续我的生活 |
[32:37] | and so do you. | 你也要继续你的生活 |
[32:38] | I don’t want to live without you. | 没有你 我不想活下去 |
[32:40] | If you want to make me happy, you will. | 你要想让我快乐 你就得这么活下去 |
[32:42] | You just forget about me. | 你得忘了我 |
[32:46] | You’ll never think of me again, | 再也不会想起我 |
[32:47] | and you’ll find someone new, and you’ll be happier than ever. | 你会找到新的爱人 会比从前更加快乐 |
[32:52] | Please just stop crying. | 拜托你别哭了 |
[32:59] | I’m never gonna be able to forget about you. | 我永远都无法忘记你 |
[33:01] | Yes. You are, | 你会的 |
[33:04] | and I’m never gonna be happy until you realize | 而且除非你意识到 只要我留在你生命中 |
[33:07] | that you’re never gonna have the life that you deserve | 你就永远得不到你应得的幸福 |
[33:11] | if I’m in it. | 否则我也会难过 |
[33:18] | Good-bye, Charlotte. | 再见 夏洛特 |
[33:37] | – How’d it go? – Set her free. | -怎么样 -还她自由了 |
[33:40] | Must’ve been hard, doing the right thing, | 做正确的事情 很难吧 |
[33:43] | especially when it’s not something you want to do. | 特别是你不想这么做的时候 |
[33:45] | Get to the point, Stefan. | 斯特凡 直说吧 |
[33:47] | You don’t think I’m gonna be able to do what I need to | 你觉得我做不到 |
[33:49] | when I have to tell Elena to stay away from me. | 告诉埃琳娜让她远离我 |
[33:50] | Well, I mean, selflessness isn’t exactly | 达蒙 我想说无私 |
[33:52] | one of your most obvious character traits, Damon. | 恰好不是你显著的性格特点之一 |
[33:55] | Yeah? Well, one of these days, you’re gonna realize | 是吗 总有一天 你会意识到 |
[33:57] | you don’t know me half as well as you think. | 你根本就不像你想的那么了解我 |
[34:21] | All right. | 好 |
[34:24] | Damon… | 达蒙 |
[34:27] | I know what you did, | 我知道你做了什么 |
[34:29] | and you’re not going overseas with Stefan. | 你不能跟斯特凡一起出国 |
[34:32] | Do you understand me? | 你听懂了吗 |
[34:34] | Well, Uncle Sam begs to differ. | 山姆大叔[美国政府的绰号]可不这么认为 |
[34:37] | You just killed 12 innocent people. | 你刚杀了12个无辜的人 |
[34:42] | How do you know they didn’t have it coming? | 你怎么知道他们不是死有余辜呢 |
[34:44] | Your brother has spent | 过去的二十年里 |
[34:46] | the last 20 years racked with guilt, | 你的弟弟饱受内疚的折磨 |
[34:48] | fighting the temptation to drink human blood. | 抗拒吸食人血的欲望 |
[34:52] | He’s serving in war as penance for the pain that he’s caused. | 他参军是想为他造成的伤害赎罪 |
[34:55] | If he finds out what you did, | 如果他发现你所做的一切 |
[34:58] | he’ll want to know how it is you function | 他会想知道你怎么能 |
[35:00] | without guilt for the things that you do. | 对自己的行为毫不愧疚 |
[35:04] | He’ll turn to you for guidance like he did before, | 他会像以前一样 寻求你的指引 |
[35:07] | and he’ll become the ripper of Monterey | 他会再一次变成 |
[35:10] | all over again. | 蒙特里的开膛手 |
[35:13] | I’ve pretty much been on my own | 自我们1912年吵了一架之后 |
[35:14] | since our little falling out in 1912. | 我基本都是独来独往 |
[35:18] | Did you ever think that I just need my little brother? | 你想没想过 我就是需要我弟弟 |
[35:21] | And that’s why you can’t go. | 所以你更不能去 |
[35:24] | It might be good for you, Damon, | 达蒙 这样或许对你很好 |
[35:26] | but it will destroy Stefan. | 但这会毁了斯特凡 |
[35:30] | For once, you need to put someone else in front of yourself. | 就这一次 你得先为他人着想 |
[35:39] | You need to let him go. | 你得让他走 |
[36:01] | Good luck, brother. | 祝你好运 老弟 |
[36:16] | I didn’t know about that. | 我不知道这事 |
[36:17] | Yeah. Well, next time, I’ll hang a billboard. | 是啊 下次我会挂个公告牌 |
[36:20] | I know it may seem like I’m being unfair about this, | 我知道你会觉得我在这事上不太公正 |
[36:23] | like I’m upset about losing Elena to you, | 像是我在为你抢走了埃琳娜而生气 |
[36:25] | and I am, | 我的确是 |
[36:27] | but after all this is over, | 但这一切结束之后 |
[36:29] | if she never feels the same way about me as she used to, | 如果她对我的感觉再也不能回到从前 |
[36:33] | at least it’ll be her choice. | 那至少也是她的选择 |
[36:35] | The dreaded c-word. | 可怕的”选择” |
[36:40] | I know what I have to do, Stefan. | 斯特凡 我知道自己该做什么 |
[37:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:07] | Hey, if you don’t start hugging me back, | 如果你不赶紧抱住我 |
[37:09] | this is gonna get really awkward really fast. | 这很快就会变得很尴尬了 |
[37:11] | You’ve got my hands pinned down. | 你把我的手束住了 |
[37:19] | I’m a jerk. | 我是混蛋 |
[37:21] | I promise to never again judge ever. | 我保证再也不会评头论足了 |
[37:23] | Just please don’t tell Stefan about me and Damon. | 拜托不要告诉斯特凡我和达蒙的事 |
[37:28] | I promise that I’ll tell him. | 我保证我会告诉他的 |
[37:29] | I just need to figure out some stuff first. | 我只是需要先搞清楚一些事 |
[37:33] | Of course. | 当然 |
[37:36] | You guys friends again? | 你们和好了 |
[37:38] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[37:39] | Well, she saved my life, | 她救了我 |
[37:40] | in spite of me being the nasty, bad witch. | 尽管我像个暴躁的坏女巫 |
[37:43] | Thankfully, we had our good witch. | 幸好我们还有个好女巫 |
[37:45] | You know, your hottie creepy professor | 知道吗 你那性感吓人的教授 |
[37:47] | really knows his stuff, Bonnie. | 还真挺专业 邦妮 |
[37:49] | It’s been baby steps, | 虽然进展缓慢 |
[37:50] | but he’s helping with a whole new kind of magic. | 但他在帮我使用一种全新的魔法 |
[37:53] | He calls it expression. | 他叫它表达 |
[37:59] | You ever hear of a text message, | 知道什么叫短信吗 |
[38:01] | maybe just give a guy a heads-up? | 或许能给人提个醒 |
[38:03] | Adrian finished breaking the sire bond. | 艾德里安打破认祖归忠了 |
[38:05] | You have your 12 hybrids. | 你有12个混血儿了 |
[38:06] | Now, where are my parents? | 好了 我父母在哪 |
[38:09] | They’re dead. | 他们已经死了 |
[38:13] | – You lied to me? – No. | -你是骗我的吗 -不是 |
[38:14] | I didn’t lie to you. | 我没有骗你 |
[38:16] | I said I’d tell you where to find them. | 我说我会告诉你去哪能找到他们 |
[38:19] | This is everything you ever wanted to know, | 这里有你想知道的一切 |
[38:21] | including where they’re buried. | 包括他们葬在哪里 |
[38:22] | You just picked a fight with a werewolf. You know that, right? | 你知道你这是惹怒了一个狼人吧 |
[38:25] | Easy, killer, all right? | 放松点 杀手 |
[38:28] | I’m not declaring war here. | 我不是要跟你开战 |
[38:31] | Just because they’re dead | 他们虽然死了 |
[38:34] | doesn’t mean you can’t see them again. | 并不代表你不能再见到他们 |
[38:36] | What? | 什么 |
[38:37] | Oh, this is far from over, Hayley. | 海莉 这还远远没有结束呢 |
[38:40] | We are the beginning. | 我们是开端 |
[38:44] | You feel sorry for him? | 你为他感到难过吗 |
[38:45] | Look. There’s no other way to break a vampire’s sire bond. | 听着 打破吸血鬼之间认祖归忠只有这一种办法 |
[38:49] | As much as you and I both hate it, | 不管我们多恨这一点 |
[38:51] | Damon does love Elena. | 达蒙的确爱着埃琳娜 |
[38:54] | Now he has to completely let her go. | 而现在 他必须彻底放手 |
[38:55] | Can you imagine having to do that? | 你能想象被迫这样做的感受吗 |
[38:57] | I’m sorry I told her, ok? | 真抱歉我告诉了她 |
[38:59] | I kind of didn’t have a choice. | 我当时似乎没有选择 |
[39:02] | All I know is, he better do what he’s supposed to do. | 我只知道 他最好做他该做的事 |
[39:05] | He’ll do it. | 他会的 |
[39:06] | He’s not as bad as he wants you to think. | 他没你想的那么坏 |
[39:10] | He’ll do what he needs to do. | 他会做他该做的 |
[39:11] | He told me he would. | 他说他会的 |
[39:12] | Is that all he told you? | 他没说别的吗 |
[39:15] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:17] | Nothing. It’s just– | 没什么 就是 |
[39:21] | It’s just… | 就是 |
[39:24] | How can you trust him? | 你怎么能相信他 |
[39:29] | Because I think he loves her as much as I do. | 因为我觉得 他和我一样爱她 |
[39:33] | He can’t be selfish with her, | 他对她不会自私 |
[39:36] | not anymore. | 现在不会了 |
[39:53] | We’re back. | 我们回来了 |
[39:55] | How was your night? | 晚上过得怎么样 |
[39:57] | Awful. Yours? | 很糟糕 你呢 |
[40:01] | Same. | 一样 |
[40:04] | Elena, we need to talk. | 埃琳娜 我们得谈谈 |
[40:07] | I know that I’m sired to you, Damon. | 我知道我对你认祖归忠了 达蒙 |
[40:12] | Caroline told me. | 卡罗琳告诉我了 |
[40:15] | That’s what you and Stefan were doing, wasn’t it? | 你和斯特凡就是去处理这事了 对吗 |
[40:20] | Is there a way to break it? | 有办法打破它吗 |
[40:23] | Not exactly… | 没有 |
[40:26] | Which is why we need to talk. | 所以我们需要谈一谈 |
[40:28] | Tyler told me the bond doesn’t affect how I feel, | 泰勒告诉我 认祖归忠并不影响我的感情 |
[40:30] | just the way I act. | 只影响我的行为 |
[40:32] | My feelings for you haven’t changed, Damon. | 我对你的感情并没有变 达蒙 |
[40:34] | Nothing has changed. | 什么都没有变 |
[40:35] | Everything has changed, Elena. | 什么都变了 埃琳娜 |
[40:37] | Ok. Fine. Yeah. I mean, I’ve changed. | 好吧 是的 我变了 |
[40:42] | So have you, Damon, | 你也变了 达蒙 |
[40:44] | and I’m happy, | 而且我很开心 |
[40:46] | just like you were yesterday morning | 昨天早上我们还不知道这一切时 |
[40:47] | before we knew about any of this. | 你也很开心啊 |
[40:49] | You know what would make me happy? | 你知道什么会让我开心吗 |
[40:51] | To know that this entire time that I’ve been completely in love with you | 知道我从始至终都全心全意地爱着你 |
[40:54] | that what you actually felt for me was real. | 而你对我的感情也是真的 |
[40:57] | It is real. I know that it is, Damon. | 是真的 我知道那是真的 达蒙 |
[41:00] | I know what you’re about to do. | 我知道你要做什么 |
[41:01] | Please don’t do this to me. | 求你了 不要这样对我 |
[41:02] | I don’t want to do this, Elena. | 我不想这样做 埃琳娜 |
[41:06] | I’m not the good guy, remember? | 我不是那个好人 记得吗 |
[41:08] | I’m the selfish one. I take what I want. | 我是自私的那个 我要我所要 |
[41:11] | I do what I want. I lie to my brother. | 我做我想做的 我欺骗我弟弟 |
[41:13] | I fall in love with his girl. | 我爱上他的女友 |
[41:14] | I don’t do the right thing… | 我不做正确的事情 |
[41:21] | But I have to do the right thing by you. | 但我得做对你来说正确的事 |
[41:29] | Does this feel wrong? | 这感觉错了吗 |
[41:40] | Does this feel wrong? | 这感觉不对吗 |