时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Mystic Falls… I was born here. | 神秘瀑布镇 我在这里出生 |
[00:04] | This is my home. | 这里是我的家 |
[00:06] | – And mine. – And mine. | -也是我的 -还有我 |
[00:08] | For centuries, supernatural creatures have lived among us. | 几个世纪以来 超自然生物生活在我们之中 |
[00:11] | They were vampires, werewolves, doppelgangers… | 有吸血鬼 狼人 二重身 |
[00:14] | – witches. – And even hybrids. | -女巫 -甚至还有混血儿 |
[00:16] | Some search for a cure… | 有些人寻找着治愈方法 |
[00:19] | No matter what the consequences. | 不计后果 |
[00:25] | Others plot a revolution. | 有些人密谋着一场革命 |
[00:26] | Do you want to be free? | 你们想要自由吗 |
[00:28] | We have to work together. | 我们就要齐心协力 |
[00:29] | And some try to walk away. | 有些人试图离开 |
[00:31] | Elena is sired to Damon. | 埃琳娜对达蒙认祖归忠了 |
[00:32] | You don’t think I’m gonna be able to do what I need to | 你觉得我做不到 |
[00:34] | when I have to tell Elena to stay away from me. | 告诉埃琳娜让她远离我 |
[00:36] | I know what you’re about to do. | 我知道你要做什么 |
[00:37] | Please don’t do this to me. | 求你了 不要这样对我 |
[00:39] | I’m not the good guy, remember? | 我不是那个好人 记得吗 |
[00:41] | I’m the selfish one. | 我是自私的那个 |
[00:42] | But I have to do the right thing by you. | 但我得做对你来说正确的事 |
[01:01] | This would be so much more fun if we were naked. | 要是我们都裸着那该多开心 |
[01:04] | That was your call, not mine. | 那可是你的决定 不是我的 |
[01:07] | I was being a gentleman. | 我是想做个绅士 |
[01:11] | You shouldn’t have stayed. | 你不该留下来的 |
[01:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:20] | I should have made you leave, | 我应该让你离开 |
[01:22] | sent you packing. | 让你打包走人 |
[01:23] | I promised Stefan. | 我向斯特凡保证了 |
[01:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:26] | You’re sired to me, Elena, | 埃琳娜 你对我认祖归忠了 |
[01:27] | which means everything that you think you feel | 也就是说 你以为自己拥有的感觉 |
[01:29] | might not even be real. | 可能不是真的 |
[01:31] | I know, Damon, but… | 我知道 达蒙 但是… |
[01:33] | It feels real. | 这感觉很真实 |
[01:36] | And I’m not ready to let go of that. | 而且我还不想放弃 |
[01:40] | I could make you. | 我可以让你放弃 |
[01:43] | Invoke the sire bond. | 利用认祖归忠 |
[01:47] | So do it. | 那动手吧 |
[01:54] | I told him I would set you free. | 我跟他说我会还你自由 |
[01:57] | Right after I didn’t tell him that we slept together. | 还向他隐瞒了我们上床的事 |
[02:01] | So, what do you want to do? | 你想怎么做 |
[02:05] | I want to throw you back in my bed and never let you leave. | 我想把你扔回床上 永远不让你走 |
[02:09] | So do it. | 那动手吧 |
[02:19] | Saved by the cell phone. | 多亏来电话了 |
[02:24] | I have to meet Bonnie. | 我得去见邦妮 |
[02:26] | She’s teaching Jeremy how not to kill me. | 她在教杰里米怎么不杀掉我 |
[02:36] | Want to come? | 你要一起去吗 |
[02:54] | Looks like a giant snowflake. | 你在画巨型雪花吗 |
[02:56] | I prefer to think of it as an expression of post-modernism. | 我更愿意将它看成后现代主义的表达 |
[03:00] | It’s my donation to the Winter Wonderland Charity Event. | 我要把画捐赠给冬季仙境慈善酒会 |
[03:06] | You said it was urgent? | 你找我有急事 |
[03:07] | Yes. Take this to the Mystic Grill immediately. | 是的 立刻把这个送到神秘酒吧 |
[03:11] | You want me to be a delivery guy? | 你想让我给你跑腿啊 |
[03:13] | What I want is for you to do whatever I say, | 我想让你令行禁止 |
[03:16] | without the attitude. | 少发牢骚 |
[03:22] | Be careful with that. | 送去时要小心 |
[03:23] | It’s still wet. | 画还没干透 |
[03:25] | Abraham lincoln freed the slaves, you know. | 亚伯罕姆·林肯已经废除奴隶制了 |
[03:28] | What is the point of my hybrids being sired to me | 这些混血儿都对我认祖归忠了 |
[03:30] | if I can’t maximize on the benefits of free labor? | 我不好好差遣岂不是浪费 |
[03:33] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[03:36] | Elena is sired to Damon. | 埃琳娜对达蒙认祖归忠了 |
[03:38] | I into it as much. | 我对此也很感兴趣 |
[03:40] | Which means I need to find the cure now more than ever, | 所以我找到治愈方法的决心更胜以往 |
[03:42] | and here you are making post-modern snowflakes. | 你却还在这儿画后现代雪花 |
[03:46] | I’ve delivered. | 我已经完成使命 |
[03:48] | I retrieved the hunter’s sword from Italy, | 我从意大利找回了猎人的剑 |
[03:50] | Which ‘ll use to decipher the map hidden in the hunter’s mark. | 剑能破解藏在猎人纹身中的地图 |
[03:53] | You’re the one who’s supposed to deliver the hunter and his mark. | 而猎人和他的纹身是你负责的 |
[03:57] | Jeremy is the hunter, | 杰里米就是猎人 |
[03:58] | and he has to keep killing vampires to complete his mark, | 想显露纹身 他就得继续杀吸血鬼 |
[04:01] | but we can’t quite figure out how to keep him from killing us. | 但我们还不知道要怎么让他不来杀我们 |
[04:04] | Sounds like quite the chore, | 听起来真是麻烦 |
[04:06] | which is why I feel perfectly justified in doing a little charity work. | 所以我觉得应该做点慈善工作 |
[04:09] | Or maybe you’re lying about having found the sword. | 或许找到那把剑不过是个谎言 |
[04:13] | Why would I lie to you, Sefan? | 我为什么要骗你 斯特凡 |
[04:16] | We’re in this together. | 我们是一条船上的人 |
[04:26] | The hilt acts as a cypher which | 刀柄就像个密码 |
[04:28] | we’ll use to decode the marks on Jeremy’s tattoo | 可以用来破解杰里米纹身的内容 |
[04:30] | when he’s killed enough vampires to complete it. | 只等他杀够吸血鬼让纹身完全显露了 |
[04:37] | I heard you moved out of your house. | 听说你搬出你家了 |
[04:40] | Bit of a martyr move? | 这算是自我牺牲吗 |
[04:43] | I’m not here to bond, Klaus. | 我不是来和你谈心的 克劳斯 |
[04:46] | On the contrary, | 恰恰相反 |
[04:48] | I think right now I’m the best friend you’ve got. | 我觉得现在我是你最好的朋友了 |
[04:51] | I’m sick of taking his crap. | 我受够他了 |
[04:53] | I should rip his throat off, | 我就该扯出他的喉咙 |
[04:55] | see if he can boss us around without a larynx. | 看他还怎么对我们随意呼喝 |
[04:57] | You won’t have to take it much longer. | 再忍耐一下就好 |
[04:58] | You keep saying that, but here we are hiding, | 你总这么说 但我们却躲在这儿 |
[05:00] | plotting a revolution that’s never gonna happen. | 策划一场永远不能实现的革命 |
[05:03] | Never say never. | 不要轻易言败 |
[05:04] | And never say I don’t pull through. | 也不要说你们撑不下去 |
[05:08] | I found the witch that’s gonna save your lives. | 我找到了能拯救你们的女巫 |
[05:11] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[05:15] | We promised you guys we’d free you from Klaus. | 我们保证过会让你们摆脱克劳斯 |
[05:19] | You did your part by breaking your sire bond. | 你们已经解除了认祖归忠 |
[05:22] | Now Hayley and I are going to do ours. | 现在轮到海莉和我出手了 |
[05:32] | You’re going to do what? | 你们要干什么 |
[05:34] | Hayley found a witch strong enough to do the body-jump spell– | 海莉找到了一个能施”借身还魂”咒的女巫 |
[05:36] | You know, the Klaus specialty. | 就是克劳斯的拿手好戏 |
[05:38] | So you’re going to put him in someone else’s body, | 你们打算把他困在别人身体里吗 |
[05:40] | And then what? | 然后怎么办 |
[05:41] | We’ll encase the body in concrete, then bury it. | 我们用水泥封住那个人 埋起来 |
[05:43] | Why not just desiccate him like Bonnie did? | 为什么不像邦妮那样 把他做成人干 |
[05:44] | Because to do that spell, | 因为要施那个咒语 |
[05:45] | you have to stop a human heart. | 得停止一个人的心跳 |
[05:47] | I was a little short of volunteers. | 没人愿意献身 |
[05:48] | Who was dumb enough to volunteer their body to be a Klaus sublet? | 谁会傻到自愿把身体转租给克劳斯啊 |
[05:54] | Ok, don’t freak out. | 好吧 别抓狂 |
[05:55] | Freak out? | 抓狂 |
[05:56] | Freak out? | 我抓狂 |
[05:57] | I’m about to hemorrhage. You volunteered? | 我要七窍流血了 你居然自愿去 |
[05:59] | It’s not forever, | 不会一直封着我 |
[06:00] | just long enough for the hybrids to be able to completely disappear. | 只要等到混血儿都逃得没影了就行 |
[06:03] | I can think of better ways for us to spend our senior year | 我能想出比你埋在水泥里更好的 |
[06:05] | than you buried in concrete, Tyler. | 度过毕业季的方式 泰勒 |
[06:12] | This started with me. | 这事因我而起 |
[06:14] | This has to end with me. | 也该由我来结束 |
[06:19] | I need your support. | 我需要你的支持 |
[06:48] | Jeremy? | 杰里米 |
[06:54] | They shouldn’t be here. | 他们不该来这里 |
[06:56] | They’re here to help you. | 他们是来帮助你的 |
[06:59] | Do you trust me? | 你信任我吗 |
[07:06] | Yeah, I trust you. | 我信任你 |
[07:16] | Let’s go inside. | 我们进去吧 |
[07:24] | What the hell is professor shadypants doing here? | 那个可疑的教授怎么也在 |
[07:27] | I invited him. | 我请他来的 |
[07:32] | Hey, listen. We are ready to get started, | 听着 我们可以开始了 |
[07:34] | but before we can do that, | 但是在那之前 |
[07:35] | we need her… | 需要她 |
[07:39] | in here. | 进屋来 |
[07:42] | This is your house now, Jer. | 现在这是你的房子 杰里 |
[07:47] | You have to invite me in. | 你得邀请我进去 |
[07:55] | Go ahead, Jeremy. Invite her in. | 杰里米 邀请她进来吧 |
[08:02] | You can come in. | 你们可以进来 |
[08:18] | Jeremy! | 杰里米 |
[08:33] | Hey. Sorry. I know I’m late. | 抱歉 我知道我迟到了 |
[08:35] | If I’m gonna be a friend in your time of need, | 如果你要我在你需要的时候出现 |
[08:37] | then you need to work on your punctuality. | 你就得做到准时 |
[08:39] | I’m in a crisis. Where are you? | 我这边有麻烦了 你在哪里 |
[08:41] | I’m at my house. Why? What’s wrong? | 我在自己家 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[08:43] | My boyfriend dumb-ass martyr. | 我男朋友是个蠢蛋殉道者 |
[08:44] | And why are you at your house? | 你怎么会在你家 |
[08:46] | Aren’t you trying to keep your distance from Elena? | 你不是要和埃琳娜保持距离吗 |
[08:48] | Well, she’s not here anymore. | 她现在不在这里 |
[08:50] | Damon took Jeremy at the Gilbert lake house with Bonnie, | 达蒙带杰里米去湖边别墅了 跟邦妮在一起 |
[08:53] | so I guess her house is safe for her again. | 所以她现在可以回自己家了 |
[08:55] | Hey, listen, I got Klaus to tell me a little bit more hunter’s sword. | 听着 克劳斯又跟我讲了一些猎人剑的事 |
[08:59] | You know that map in Jeremy’s tattoo? | 你知道杰里米纹身上的地图吧 |
[09:02] | The sword decodes it. | 剑可以破解地图 |
[09:04] | It’s literally the key to finding the cure. | 它是找到治愈方法的关键 |
[09:07] | Klaus told you this? | 克劳斯告诉你的吗 |
[09:08] | Yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[09:11] | And did he happen to hand over the sword for safekeeping? | 那他把剑交给你保管了吗 |
[09:14] | Uh, what do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[09:18] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:20] | We need to get our hands on that sword, like, today. | 我们得拿到那把剑 就今天 |
[09:23] | Tyler his hybrids are taking out Klaus tonight. | 泰勒和他的混血儿今晚要拿下克劳斯 |
[09:57] | Here to steal Tiny Tim’s crutches? | 来偷小提姆的拐棍吗 |
[09:59] | Dickens was a dark man. | 狄更斯是个阴暗的人 |
[10:01] | You would have liked him. | 你会喜欢他的 |
[10:05] | Nice snowflake, by the way. | 顺便一说 雪花很美 |
[10:07] | Is my work really that literal? | 我的画就那么浅显吗 |
[10:09] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[10:11] | There’s something… | 看起来 |
[10:14] | Lonely about it. | 很孤独 |
[10:16] | I’m gonna take that as a compliment. | 我就把这当做是恭维了 |
[10:19] | Can I offer you some champagne? | 我去给你倒点香槟吧 |
[10:21] | Can’t. Too many adult prying eyes. | 不能喝 大家都盯着呢 |
[10:25] | Don’t wanna be a high-school cautionary tale | 我可不想在下次镇大会上成为 |
[10:27] | at the next town meeting. | 高中生反面教材 |
[10:28] | Well, then, it’s a good thing the high-school part is nearly over. | 那好在高中就快结束了 |
[10:35] | If we’re gonna be nice to each other, | 如果我们要以礼相待 |
[10:36] | then I will need that glass of champagne. | 那我需要来杯香槟了 |
[10:41] | Is that our thing? | 喝香槟要变成我们的惯例了吗 |
[10:44] | We don’t have a “thing.” | 我们之间什么也没有 |
[10:47] | Allow me. | 我去拿吧 |
[11:08] | Well, he’s not walking around with it. | 他又没有带着剑到处跑 |
[11:10] | Check the rest of the house. | 在房里到处翻翻 |
[11:11] | I am. I haven’t found anything. | 我找了 什么都找不到 |
[11:13] | Try the sock drawer. | 找找袜子抽屉 |
[11:14] | People leave the sketchiest stuff in sock drawers. | 人们总把乱七八糟的东西放在袜子抽屉 |
[11:17] | I’m gonna need real ideas, Damon. | 达蒙 我需要有用的意见 |
[11:19] | Here’s two: kill Tyler before he goes to Klaus, | 有两个 一是在泰勒动手之前先杀了他 |
[11:23] | or, since Klaus has suddenly become | 因为克劳斯突然变成 |
[11:25] | MVP in our relay race for the cure, | 我们找到治愈的关键人物 |
[11:28] | tell him about the hybrids. And he will kill Tyler. | 告诉他混血儿的事 他会干掉泰勒 |
[11:30] | Nobody’s killing Tyler. | 谁都不能干掉泰勒 |
[11:34] | Hello? | 你在听吗 |
[11:36] | Stefen. | 斯特凡 |
[11:38] | Look, I know it’s a touchy subject, | 我知道这是个敏感话题 |
[11:40] | but do you know where Elena is today? | 不过你知道埃琳娜今天在哪吗 |
[11:44] | I think she’s running around… | 我想她在忙着… |
[11:47] | trying to figure out how to deprogram Jeremy. | 想办法改变杰里米 |
[11:50] | W’d take it last night– | 昨晚还顺利吗 |
[11:51] | You telling her to stay away from you? | 你让她离开你了吗 |
[11:55] | Not well. | 不怎么顺利 |
[11:57] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[11:58] | Peachy. | 还不错 |
[12:01] | Got to go Bonnie’s enlisted Dr. Evil in her plan, | 得挂了 邦妮让坏教授也参与计划 |
[12:05] | and I have to thwart him. | 我得去阻止他 |
[12:14] | All Jeremy feels when he sees a vampire | 杰里米看到吸血鬼时 |
[12:16] | is a burning desire to kill them. | 只能感到杀掉他们的强烈欲望 |
[12:18] | Even if consciously he doesn’t want to, | 即使那不是他本人的意志 |
[12:20] | as in your case, | 就像他对你 |
[12:21] | it’s his subconscious that’s calling the shots. | 是他的潜意识在指挥他 |
[12:23] | Persuasion helps reverse your conscious thoughts. | 信念能改变你有意识的想法 |
[12:27] | Think of it as kind of a conditioned response, right? | 把它想成一种条件反射 |
[12:29] | See vampire, kill vampire. | 看到吸血鬼 就杀掉 |
[12:31] | What I’m doing is creating a kind of middle step. | 而我要做的 是建立一个中间过程 |
[12:34] | It’s like a detour where his subconscious | 就像是个弯路 让他的潜意识 |
[12:37] | learns to recognize you as someone he loves, | 把你当做他爱的人 |
[12:41] | someone he wants to protect. | 他想保护的人 |
[12:47] | And that gives him a choice. | 这就给了他选择的余地 |
[12:50] | He can choose to take the detour | 他可以选择走弯路 |
[12:52] | instead of a conditioned response. | 而不是直接条件反射 |
[12:56] | Ok. Talk to him. He’ll listen. | 好了 和他说话 他可以听到 |
[13:03] | I’m not… sure what to say. | 我不确定要说什么 |
[13:05] | You chose to do this here at your family’s vacation house, right? | 你选择在你家的度假别墅做这个 |
[13:08] | So maybe just start by telling him why. | 也许就从告诉他为什么开始 |
[13:13] | Every holiday, we came here. | 我们每个假期都来 |
[13:17] | This place was family, | 这里曾是我们的家 |
[13:19] | and when mom and dad died, | 爸妈去世的时候 |
[13:22] | Jenna made us come here, | 珍娜逼我们过来 |
[13:24] | and we thoug it was an awful idea, | 我们觉得这主意糟透了 |
[13:27] | but it was like they were here with us. | 但感觉就像他们也在我们身边 |
[13:35] | They would have wanted us to stick together, Jer… | 他们会希望我们相亲相爱 杰里 |
[13:41] | To fight for each other | 为彼此而奋斗 |
[13:42] | no matter what. | 无论发生什么 |
[13:49] | Jeremy, how do you feel about Elena right now? | 杰里米 你现在对埃琳娜是什么感觉 |
[13:57] | She ruin our lifes. | 她毁掉了我们的生活 |
[13:59] | She’s not even my real sister. | 她都不是我的亲姐姐 |
[14:01] | She’s just the reason that everyone I’ve ever loved has died. | 所有我爱的人都因她而死 |
[14:04] | She means nothing to me. | 她对我来说毫无意义 |
[14:05] | I will kill her even if that means I die myself. | 哪怕赔上我自己 也要杀了她 |
[14:14] | Did it work? | 奏效了吗 |
[14:28] | Did you find the sword? | 你找到剑了吗 |
[14:29] | Nope. | 没有 |
[14:30] | What are we gonna do now? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[14:32] | Klaus is the only shot we have at finding the cure. | 克劳斯是我们找到治愈的唯一机会 |
[14:34] | We need him. Tyler has to call it off. | 我们需要他 泰勒得停止他的行动 |
[14:37] | Well, that’s not gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[14:41] | You told him? | 你全告诉他了 |
[14:43] | I’ve had 12 hybrids sworn to secrecy for a month. | 我让12个混血儿保密了一个月 |
[14:47] | I have Hayley and a witch risking their lives, | 海莉和一个女巫都冒着生命危险 |
[14:49] | and you’re blabbing my plan to him? | 你却把我的计划泄露给他 |
[14:50] | Look, all I’m asking you for is a little bit of time, ok? | 听着 我只求你再给我点时间 |
[14:53] | How long? An hour? A day? | 多久 一个小时还是一天 |
[14:55] | Because every minute that goes by that we don’t do this, | 因为我们拖延计划 |
[14:58] | they’re at risk. | 他们就有危险 |
[14:59] | You and Klaus already served one of them up for Jeremy to kill. | 你和克劳斯都献出一个混血儿给杰里米杀了 |
[15:07] | I don’t owe you anything. | 我不再欠你什么了 |
[15:11] | I’m taking him out. | 我杀定他了 |
[15:14] | I’m sorry, but I can’t let you do that. | 抱歉 我不能让你那么干 |
[15:17] | Stephan– | 斯特凡 |
[15:18] | I’m sorry, but I can’t. | 抱歉 但我真的不能 |
[15:19] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[15:31] | Sorry, man, but you don’t have a choice. | 抱歉 兄弟 但你没得选 |
[15:43] | You’re not allowed to feel this sorry for yourself | 要想自怨自艾 |
[15:46] | unless you’re sitting on a bar stool. | 也得坐在酒吧的高脚凳上 |
[15:49] | Fortunately, I travel with we bar. | 幸运的是 我有移动酒吧 |
[15:52] | It didn’t work. | 没什么效果 |
[15:56] | I shouldn’t have put so much hope into reprogramming someone’s mind. | 我不该那么寄希望于改变一个人的心智 |
[16:01] | If it were that easy, | 如果真那么简单 |
[16:01] | then you and I wouldn’t be in this situation. | 你我也不会有这个麻烦了 |
[16:07] | Right? | 对吧 |
[16:12] | Last time I was here, | 上次来这里时 |
[16:13] | I was so completely in love with Stefan. | 我深爱着斯特凡 |
[16:16] | Now it’s barely a memory. | 现在我都记不太清了 |
[16:19] | Is that the sire bond… | 是因为认祖归忠吗 |
[16:23] | or just that I’m so happy to be here with you? | 还是因为能和你在一起 我很快乐 |
[16:33] | Maybe there’s something else they can try. | 也许他们还能试试别的办法 |
[16:42] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[16:43] | Keep them down here until we’re ready to bring Klaus in. | 我们引克劳斯过来之前把他们关在这儿 |
[16:46] | Use these if you have to. | 有必要的话用这些 |
[16:47] | Come on, Tyler. | 别这样 泰勒 |
[16:48] | This is bigger than you. | 这不是你一个人的事 |
[16:49] | It’s about more than revenge for us. | 对我们来说除了复仇还有别的要考虑 |
[16:50] | I know what it’s about for you, Stefan. | 我知道你要考虑什么 斯特凡 |
[16:53] | It’s about the cure. | 治愈吸血鬼的方法 |
[16:54] | You know what happens to a hybrid when he’s cured of being a vampire? | 你知道吸血鬼的一面被治愈的混血儿会怎样吗 |
[16:58] | We go back to being werewolves, | 我们变回狼人 |
[16:59] | turning on every full moon. | 每到满月都会变身 |
[17:00] | We could give a rat’s ass about the cure. | 我们才不在乎那个治愈呢 |
[17:03] | Tyler, come on. | 泰勒 别这样 |
[17:04] | I needed you on my side, Caro. | 我需要你支持我 卡罗琳 |
[17:08] | That’s all I wanted. | 那是我唯一的要求 |
[17:18] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[17:21] | Shane wants to try again. | 肖恩想再试一次 |
[17:23] | Survey says… | 调查显示… |
[17:25] | Professor Shane has been dipping into the magical herbs a little too much | 我看肖恩教授对他的魔法草药是太执迷了 |
[17:30] | if he thinks using a vampire to suppress the need to kill another one | 居然想用一个吸血鬼来抑制一个猎人 |
[17:33] | is going to work on a hunter. | 想杀死吸血鬼的冲动 |
[17:35] | It’s like dangling a cheeseburger in front of someone on a master cleanse. | 就像拿个汉堡在一个过斋月的人面前晃 |
[17:42] | Just find someone else to touch your warm and fuzzy detour feelings to. | 找别人来做你温暖的弯路感情寄托吧 |
[17:50] | Gee, I wonder who that could be. | 天呐 谁能来做那个人呢 |
[17:54] | You. | 你 |
[17:58] | I feel that way about you. | 我对你能产生那种感觉 |
[18:04] | Well, this isn’t awkward at all. | 这一点都不尴尬 |
[18:06] | I’ll be…anywhere else. | 我还是…去别处吧 |
[18:20] | It was good thinking using Bonnie as Jeremy’s emotional touchstone. | 让邦妮做杰里米的感情寄托是个好想法 |
[18:23] | Damon is very intuitive. | 达蒙的直觉很好 |
[18:27] | And Bonnie told me about your relationship with him. | 邦妮跟我说了你和他的关系 |
[18:30] | I don’t mean pry, obviously. | 我不是想打听什么 |
[18:31] | It’s…complicated. | 很复杂 |
[18:35] | Any ideas how to hypnotize me out of it? | 能用催眠术让我解脱吗 |
[18:38] | You know, in all my world travels, | 我走遍了世界 |
[18:39] | the one spell that I’ve never found | 唯一找不到的咒语 |
[18:41] | is how to break someone from loving too much. | 就是能减少一个人爱意的咒语 |
[18:44] | Trust me, I’ve looked. | 相信我 我真的找过 |
[18:48] | My wife and son died. | 我的妻子和儿子死了 |
[18:50] | I was just–I was trying to figure out a way not to miss them. | 我那时是想不再沉湎于回忆 |
[18:57] | If your hypno-herbs work, | 如果你的催眠药有效的话 |
[18:59] | we should be singing “Kumbaya” around the fire by dinner. | 我们晚饭时就能围着篝火唱歌了 |
[19:03] | So now tell me why I’m not killing you. | 那我怎么还不杀你呢 |
[19:06] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[19:07] | I’m serious. | 说真的 |
[19:07] | Why are you after the vampire cure? | 你为什么对治愈吸血鬼那么感兴趣 |
[19:10] | I didn’t say I was looking for the cure, | 我没说我在找治愈方法 |
[19:13] | but I can tell you where to find it. | 但我能告诉你去哪找 |
[19:16] | Klaus’ sword will tellls us where to find. | 克劳斯的剑会告诉我们去哪找 |
[19:18] | The sword will lead you there, sure, | 那把剑的确会带你们去 |
[19:20] | but so can I. | 但我也可以 |
[19:21] | What? How? | 什么 怎么会 |
[19:24] | Because I’ve already been there. | 因为我已经去过了 |
[19:28] | Instruct the guest to drop their donations at the gift tree in the grill. | 让来宾把捐赠物放在酒吧礼物树下 |
[19:32] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[19:34] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[19:35] | There you are. | 原来你在这里 |
[19:37] | Quick, a toast before people can judge us. | 快点 趁没人说闲话赶紧干一杯 |
[19:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[19:51] | Please say something. | 求求你了 说点什么 |
[19:54] | But you’ll miss graduation. | 但你会错过毕业典礼的 |
[19:57] | Which…I guess is a ridiculous thing to worry about. | 我想…担心这事真的挺荒谬的 |
[20:06] | I’m their alpha. | 我是他们的首领 |
[20:09] | They’re looking to me to help them. | 他们指望着我帮他们 |
[20:16] | You do what you have to do, Tyler. | 泰勒 做你该做的吧 |
[20:19] | Don’t look so shocked. | 别那么惊讶 |
[20:21] | I’m trying to channel your father. | 我想理解你父亲 |
[20:26] | He’d be proud of you, you know. | 他会为你骄傲的 |
[20:30] | You’re a leader of people, just like he was. | 你是一个领袖 跟他一样 |
[20:36] | Thank you, mom. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[20:47] | It’s a rock. | 是块石头 |
[20:49] | It’s not just any rock. | 不是块普通的石头 |
[20:51] | Hmm. So is this that silly little | 是你在神秘展览会上 |
[20:52] | wives’ tale that you told at the occult exhibit? | 讲的那个巫师三角恋的故事吗 |
[20:54] | All right, long story short– | 好吧 长话短说 |
[20:56] | Once upon a time, there was a witch named Silas | 很久以前 有个叫赛拉斯的巫师 |
[20:58] | who loved a girl and wanted to be with her forever. | 他爱上了一个女孩 想和她永远厮守 |
[21:02] | So he and his best friend, another witch, | 所以他和另一个巫师好友 |
[21:04] | made an immortality spell. | 造了一个永生咒 |
[21:06] | And then Silas’ best friend witch got jealous | 可后来 塞拉斯的巫师好友嫉妒了 |
[21:09] | and killed Silas’ girl before he had a chance to make her immortal. | 在塞拉斯能让那女孩永生之前 就杀了她 |
[21:14] | Well, cursed to an eternity without his one true love, | 与真爱天人两隔 却又永生不死 |
[21:18] | Silas finds a way to reverse the immortality spell. | 塞拉斯找到了扭转永生咒的方法 |
[21:22] | And then, before he has a chance to take it, | 可他还没来得及施咒 |
[21:24] | his former friend buries him underground, | 与他决裂的朋友就把他 |
[21:27] | leaving him and the cure to rot. | 和他的治愈方法长埋地下了 |
[21:31] | So it’s a cure for immortality? | 就是说 那是治愈永生的方法 |
[21:34] | Human blood is the life force of an immortal. | 人类血液是永生的根本力量 |
[21:39] | No more immortality, | 不永生 |
[21:41] | no more need to feed on blood. | 也就不用喝人血了 |
[21:43] | You dig up Silas, | 你们找到塞拉斯 |
[21:46] | and you’ve got your cure. | 就找到了治愈办法 |
[21:51] | Oh, this is ridiculous. | 这真是太荒谬了 |
[21:54] | We are not hostages. | 我们不是什么人质 |
[21:56] | Sure you are, sweetie. | 你就是人质 亲爱的 |
[22:02] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[22:04] | It’s my brother. | 是我哥哥 |
[22:07] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[22:08] | Don’t ask how or why or who, | 别问我怎么知道的 |
[22:12] | but I just found the answer to your Tyler problem. | 但我已经找到解决泰勒问题的方法了 |
[22:16] | You’re kidding. | 真的吗 |
[22:20] | We don’t need the sword. | 我们不需要剑了 |
[22:27] | This is the mark | 这个就是 |
[22:28] | of the brotherhood of the five. | 五兄弟的标志 |
[22:30] | Then up the arm, you have the murder of a girl by a witch. | 手臂上 是巫师杀了一个女孩的图案 |
[22:36] | The symbols in the vines are your map, | 藤蔓上的标记就是地图 |
[22:39] | which you obviously no longer need. | 但现在已经不需要了 |
[22:40] | When this mark is complete, | 印记完全显露之后 |
[22:42] | it will contain the spell that we need to dig up Silas. | 里面就有我们要用来挖出塞拉斯的咒语 |
[22:47] | And where did you say he was buried? | 你说他被埋在哪里来着 |
[22:49] | Oh, I forgot. You didn’t. | 我忘了 你没说 |
[22:52] | You’ve threatened to kill me, what, like, 3 times already this week? | 你这周都三次威胁要杀我了 |
[22:55] | The location is how I’m gonna survive your bad moods. | 所以地点是我自我保护的筹码 |
[22:58] | And what’s in it for you? | 那你有什么好处 |
[23:00] | If not the cure, then what? | 不是为了治愈 那是什么 |
[23:03] | I’m in this for Silas, all right? | 我是为了塞拉斯 |
[23:04] | Up until this point, he’s only been a myth. | 到目前为止 他就是个神话 |
[23:06] | So write a thesis. | 那就写篇论文吧 |
[23:07] | Would you rather be the guy who writes about Noah’s Ark | 你是想做写诺亚方舟的那个人 |
[23:10] | or the one who sails it down the Hudson River? | 还是把它驶进哈德逊河的人 |
[23:13] | I’m not buying it. | 我还是不相信 |
[23:13] | You don’t have to buy anything. | 你什么都不用相信 |
[23:14] | You just have to believe | 你只要相信 |
[23:15] | that I can fix your brother | 我可以治好你弟弟 |
[23:17] | and when his hunter’s mark is complete, | 猎人印记完全显露后 |
[23:18] | I’m gonna take you to the cure. | 我会带你找到治愈 |
[23:26] | How the hell did you even get out? | 你是怎么出来的 |
[23:27] | I got out because even your idiot hybrids | 我能出来是因为就连你的白痴混血儿 |
[23:29] | recognized the stupidity of your alpha hybrid martyr plan. | 都看得出首领殉道是个多么愚蠢的计划 |
[23:32] | I’m not going to fight with you anymore, Caroline. | 卡罗琳 我不想再和你吵架了 |
[23:33] | Oh, we’re gonna do plenty of fighting, | 等你把克劳斯放进别人的身体 |
[23:35] | the second that you shove Klaus into someone else’s body. | 我们一定要吵个够 |
[23:37] | We’ve been through this. I don’t have anyone else’s body. | 我们说过了 我没有其他人的身体可用 |
[23:40] | Yeah? Well, I do. | 是吗 那我有 |
[23:41] | What? Who? | 什么 谁的 |
[23:45] | Klaus’ sister Rebekah. | 克劳斯的妹妹丽贝卡 |
[23:47] | She’s got a dagger in her. | 她现在被匕首封着呢 |
[23:48] | Stefan’s been hiding her coffin in the tunnels. | 斯特凡一直把她的棺材藏在隧道里 |
[23:51] | We dump Klaus into her body and bury her. | 我们把克劳斯弄进她的身体然后埋了她 |
[23:55] | We just killed two original birds with one stone. | 这叫一石两个吸血鬼始祖 |
[23:57] | It’s too late to change the plans. | 现在再改计划太晚了 |
[24:02] | Call Bonnie. | 给邦妮打电话 |
[24:04] | Make sure it’ll work. | 确保计划顺利进行 |
[24:05] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[24:06] | It’s a brilliant plan, Hayley. | 这是个很好的计划 海莉 |
[24:09] | You’re a genius. I love you. | 你太有才了 我爱你 |
[24:12] | 肖恩 我们有麻烦了 | |
[24:12] | I love you, even when I hate you. | 我爱你 对你真是又爱又恨 |
[24:16] | I got to go find my mom, | 我要找我妈去 |
[24:17] | let her know I might actually graduate. | 告诉她我能毕业了 |
[24:22] | 海莉: 我们有麻烦了 海莉: 计划要失败了 | |
[24:36] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[24:37] | I think we’re making progress. | 我觉得我们有点进展了 |
[24:42] | Caroline, hey. | 卡罗琳 |
[24:43] | Bonnie, I need you to think fast. | 邦妮 快告诉我 |
[24:45] | I know that the daggers don’t work on Klaus, | 我知道匕首杀不死克劳斯 |
[24:46] | but what if we put his essence into Rebekah? | 但如果我们把他的灵魂放进丽贝卡体内呢 |
[24:49] | It’ll work, right? Say it’ll work. | 这能行吧 快说这能行 |
[24:50] | Slow down what’s happening? | 慢点说 怎么回事 |
[24:53] | Just come on, Bonnie. Will it work? | 快说啊 邦妮 能行吗 |
[24:56] | 肖恩 补救好 | |
[24:57] | Yeah. I don’t see why not. | 可以啊 没什么不妥的地方 |
[24:59] | Bonnie Bennett, I love you. | 邦妮·贝内特 我爱你 |
[25:01] | Do you need my help? | 你要我帮忙吗 |
[25:02] | I can leave Elena here with Jeremy. | 我可以让埃琳娜留下陪杰里米 |
[25:06] | Elena? She’s there, too? | 埃琳娜 她也在那儿吗 |
[25:08] | Yeah, she came here with Damon, | 是的 她和达蒙一起来的 |
[25:10] | who’s being slightly less horrible than usual. | 他没有平时那么可恶了 |
[25:12] | You know what? I can’t deal with this right now. | 你知道吗 我现在没法想这事 |
[25:19] | She said it would work. | 她说计划行得通 |
[25:20] | I gathered. Congratulations. | 我听到了 恭喜你啊 |
[25:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:27] | My pleasure. | 不客气 |
[25:34] | Jer and I should take these decorations home with us. | 杰里米和我应该把这些装饰带回家 |
[25:37] | We could use the holiday cheer. | 我们正需要节日的喜庆 |
[25:39] | Look at you, suddenly ply optimist. | 瞧瞧你 一下变成乐观主义者了 |
[25:41] | I think Shane’s gonna get us through this. | 我觉得肖恩能帮我们度过难关 |
[25:44] | I trust him. | 我信任他 |
[25:47] | Which you clearly don’t. | 你显然不信任他 |
[25:49] | Maybe because I think he blew up 12 people at the Young farm. | 也许是因为我认为他杀了农场的12个人 |
[25:54] | What? | 什么 |
[25:55] | A little tip, professor, | 弱弱提醒下 教授 |
[25:57] | I heard you before you even took your first step. | 你还没迈步我就听到了 |
[25:59] | I see we’re back to the false accusation part of our relationship. | 看来我们又回到诬告的阶段了 |
[26:03] | What is he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[26:05] | Da–Damon discovered that I was in contact | 达蒙发现在农场爆炸的那天 |
[26:07] | Pastor Young prior to the explosion at the Young farm. | 我和杨牧师有联系 |
[26:10] | The pastor was severely depressed. | 牧师十分抑郁 |
[26:12] | He had lost his wife to cancer, | 他妻子死于癌症 |
[26:15] | and he sought me out for a little supernatural assistance. | 他向我寻求超自然方面的帮助 |
[26:23] | I tried to help, but he was too far gone. | 我想帮他 但他已经丧失了心智 |
[26:24] | It’s just I never expected that he’d take 12 innocents with him. | 我只是没想到他会拉上12个无辜的人陪死 |
[26:30] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[26:33] | It’s ok. | 没关系的 |
[26:36] | I think we’ve got this. | 我觉得我们搞定了 |
[26:38] | Elena, don’t move, ok? | 埃琳娜 别动 好吗 |
[26:40] | No matter what. | 千万别动 |
[26:47] | Jeremy, remember the detour. | 杰里米 想想那些弯路 |
[26:50] | Choose the right path. | 选择那条正确的路 |
[28:05] | She doesn’t like me much. | 她不是很喜欢我 |
[28:09] | Where have you been all day? | 你这一整天都去哪了 |
[28:11] | I’ve been around. | 就在附近 |
[28:11] | I’m not interested in vagaries, Stefan. | 我不想听你闪烁其辞 斯特凡 |
[28:14] | You’ve been dodgy and Caroline’s been lovely, | 你不见踪迹 卡罗琳对我态度大好 |
[28:16] | which I’ve come to recognize as a tool of distraction. | 这是你们分散我注意力的办法 |
[28:18] | Now do you have something to share with me, | 你有什么要对我说的吗 |
[28:21] | or should I compel it out of you? | 还是我直接逼你说出来 |
[28:26] | I broke into your safe to look for the sword. | 我打开了你的保险箱找那把剑 |
[28:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:31] | Because I don’t trust you. | 因为我不相信你 |
[28:34] | I showed you the sword. | 我给你看那把剑 |
[28:36] | I explained its value. | 我给你解释了它的用途 |
[28:37] | I’ve been on your side the entire time. | 一直以来我都站在你这边 |
[28:39] | What do you want from me? | 你还想我怎么样 |
[28:40] | A secret brotherhood handshake? | 秘密兄弟会握手吗 |
[28:44] | I found the letters. | 我发现了那些信 |
[28:48] | You have a few pen pals over the centuries. | 这些年来你还有几个笔友呢 |
[28:51] | Well, is keeping my victims’ letters | 我保存我杀死的人的信 |
[28:53] | really so different from writing their names on a wall, | 你把你杀的人的名字写在墙上 |
[28:57] | like you did? | 有很大差别吗 |
[29:00] | Ripper? | 开膛手 |
[29:18] | Loneliness, Stefan. | 孤独 斯特凡 |
[29:22] | That’s why you and I memorialize our dead. | 所以我们会纪念杀过的人 |
[29:26] | There’s the briefest of moments before we kill | 杀他们之前有那么一瞬 |
[29:28] | where we literally hold their life in our hands, | 我们手里掌控着他们的生命 |
[29:32] | and then we rip it away, | 随后我们夺走他们的生命 |
[29:35] | and we’re left nothing. | 我们就一无所有了 |
[29:38] | So gathering other people’s letters | 所以不管是收集他们的信件 |
[29:39] | or writing their names on a wall– | 还是把他们的名字写在墙上 |
[29:41] | it’s a reminder… | 都是在提醒我们 |
[29:43] | that in the end we’re left infinitely | 我们最终都会永远的 |
[29:45] | and utterly alone. | 完全的孤单 |
[29:57] | Oh. Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[29:59] | Hello? Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[30:08] | Oh, my gosh! Caroline! | 我的天呐 卡罗琳 |
[30:15] | Somebody help! Help! | 来人啊 救命 救命 |
[30:20] | Holy crap! | 神啊 |
[30:21] | Have you seen Hayley? | 你看见什么了 海莉 |
[30:26] | You didn’t have a pulse. | 你刚才都没有脉搏了 |
[30:28] | You were dead. | 你刚死了 |
[30:30] | Stefan, it’s me. | 斯特凡 是我 |
[30:31] | That little werewolf slut has lost her mind. | 那个小狼人贱人疯了 |
[30:34] | Go to the Lockwood cellar | 去洛克伍德家地下室 |
[30:35] | and make sure that Rebekah’s body is still there. | 确认丽贝卡还在那儿 |
[30:36] | I’m gonna find Tyler. | 我去找泰勒 |
[30:37] | Hayley is trying to screw this up. | 海莉在这儿添麻烦呢 |
[30:46] | Forget everything you just saw and heard. | 忘记你刚才看见听见的一切 |
[30:48] | You are Miss Mystic Falls, | 你是神秘瀑布镇小姐 |
[30:49] | and you have duties to fulfill. | 你还有事要做呢 |
[30:53] | Ok | 好的 |
[31:05] | There you are. | 终于找到你了 |
[31:06] | Stefan has been looking for you. | 斯特凡一直在找你 |
[31:08] | Adrian’s leading Klaus to the cellar. | 艾德里安要把克劳斯引到地下室去 |
[31:09] | How come the only time April Young | 为什么艾普莉·杨唯一一次 |
[31:11] | isn’t following you around like a lost puppy | 没像个迷途小狗似的跟着你 |
[31:13] | is when I’m lying dead with a broken neck? | 就看见我被人拧断脖子躺在地上 |
[31:16] | April saw you? | 艾普莉看见你了 |
[31:17] | Yeah. It’s ok. I compelled her. | 是啊 没事 我催眠她了 |
[31:19] | She’s–she’s wearing Jere’s vervain bracelet | 她戴着杰里米的马鞭草手链 |
[31:22] | She can’t be compelled. | 她不能被催眠 |
[31:27] | Hey, mom. I don’t see you. | 妈 我没看见你 |
[31:31] | Things have changed. It’s gonna be fine. | 事情有变 没事的 |
[31:35] | I’ll be back later. I’ll pick you up. | 我过会儿回来 我会接你 |
[31:38] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[31:38] | You’re supposed to be taking the witch to the cellar. | 你应该带女巫去地下室的 |
[31:41] | There is no witch, Tyler. | 没有什么女巫 泰勒 |
[31:44] | What? | 什么 |
[31:45] | I made it up. | 我编的 |
[31:48] | Where the hell is the witch? | 那女巫到底在哪儿 |
[31:49] | Adrian should be here any minute. | 艾德里安应该随时会到 |
[31:53] | Kim. | 金姆 |
[31:55] | No! | 不 |
[31:56] | I never intended for you to put Klaus down. | 我从来没想让你扳倒克劳斯 |
[31:58] | I needed him for the sacrifice. | 我需要他来进行人祭 |
[32:01] | The what? | 什么祭 |
[32:07] | I don’t know how to explain it | 我不知道该怎么解释 |
[32:09] | but I made a deal with someone | 但我和人做了交易 |
[32:10] | who can help me find my family. | 他能帮我找到我的家人 |
[32:12] | What are you talking about? What kind of deal? | 你在说什么 什么交易 |
[32:14] | There needed to be 12 for the sacrifice, Tyler. | 需要12个人来献祭 泰勒 |
[32:20] | 12 what? | 12个什么 |
[32:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:26] | Hayley, what did you do? | 海莉 你做了什么 |
[32:30] | If you run now, you might make it out alive. | 如果你现在逃 可能还能活下来 |
[33:08] | Where is Tyler Lockwood? | 泰勒·洛克伍德在哪 |
[33:11] | You’d do well to answer me, love. | 你最好回答我 亲爱的 |
[33:16] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[33:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:23] | Wrong answer. | 答错了 |
[33:47] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[33:48] | Jenna used that to make out with Logan Fell. | 珍娜利用那个跟罗根·菲尔接吻 |
[34:16] | All the drama you’re missing, the actual fun part. | 你错过了美好的部分 |
[34:23] | Elena we can’t. I can’t. | 埃琳娜 我们不能这样 我不能 |
[34:31] | Damon, you can’t keep telling me that this isn’t real. | 达蒙 你不能一直告诉我这不是真的 |
[34:36] | I know how I feel and that you feel it, too, | 我知道自己的感觉 而你也感觉到了 |
[34:40] | So stop fighting it. | 所以不要再抗拒了 |
[34:49] | It’s good to see you like that– | 看见你那样我很高兴 |
[34:52] | all normal with your brother. | 正常地和你弟弟相处 |
[34:56] | I want that again for you. | 我希望你能找回那样的时光 |
[35:01] | Christmas was always mine and Stefan’s favorite holiday when we were kids, | 我和斯特凡小时候最喜欢圣诞节了 |
[35:06] | not that I’ve celebrated since. | 但后来我再没过圣诞节了 |
[35:09] | I kind of miss that. | 真怀念啊 |
[35:11] | You’re thinking about how upset he’ll be when he finds out | 你是在想如果他知道我们在一起 |
[35:14] | that you and I are together. | 他会有多难受 |
[35:16] | I’ve been lying to him all day. | 我一整天都在骗他 |
[35:18] | No. You were helping me with Jeremy. | 不 你是在帮我解决杰里米的事 |
[35:19] | The point isn’t what I was doing, | 问题不是我在做什么 |
[35:21] | the point is that I’m here with you. | 而是我和你在一起 |
[35:23] | I was supposed to invoke the sire bond, Elena. | 埃琳娜 我本该借认祖归忠的力量 |
[35:25] | Send you away. | 让你远离我 |
[35:27] | I was supposed to do the right thing by you | 我应该做对你好 |
[35:29] | and the right thing by my brother. | 也是对我弟弟好的事 |
[35:33] | Which is what I’m gonna do right now. | 我现在就要这么做了 |
[35:38] | You’re gonna go home. | 你会回家 |
[35:40] | What? No. Damon– | 什么 不 达蒙 |
[35:41] | I’m gonna stay here with Jeremy. | 我会留下陪杰里米 |
[35:42] | I’m gonna help him complete the mark. | 帮他完成猎人印记 |
[35:43] | I’ll teach him how to hunt. | 我会教他如何追捕吸血鬼 |
[35:45] | I’ll protect him, and we’ll kill vampires | 我会保护他 我们会去猎杀吸血鬼 |
[35:48] | without you. | 只有我和他 |
[35:49] | Damon, please. | 达蒙 别这样 |
[35:52] | I’m setting you free, Elena. | 我要放你自由 埃琳娜 |
[35:56] | This is what I want. | 这就是我想要的 |
[36:00] | It is what will make me happy. | 这就是让我开心的事 |
[36:08] | I can’t find April. I can’t reach Tyler. | 我找不到艾普莉 泰勒也不接电话 |
[36:12] | This is a disaster. | 真是一场灾难 |
[36:17] | Is this you in crisis mode? | 你面对危机都这么冷静吗 |
[36:19] | Because it’s a lot more stealth than mine. | 可比我镇定多了 |
[36:23] | I thought I’d be happier | 我以为看到克劳斯 |
[36:25] | watching Klaus get led away to the slaughter, | 被一步步引入圈套 我会更开心一些 |
[36:29] | but for some reason I can’t help but feel kind of… | 但不知为什么 我忍不住有种 |
[36:34] | guilty. | 罪恶感 |
[36:36] | Yeah. You and me both. | 是啊 我也是 |
[36:39] | All day I’ve been trying to remind myself | 一整天 我都在努力提醒自己 |
[36:41] | of all the horrible things he’s done. | 克劳斯做了多少可怕的事 |
[36:43] | See, that’s the thing. | 问题就在这儿 |
[36:44] | We’ve all done horrible things. | 我们都做了一些可怕的事 |
[36:48] | And I’m sitting here trying to figure out | 我就坐在这里想 |
[36:49] | what makes us any better than him. | 我们到底比他好在哪里 |
[36:54] | And I think it’s just that we have family we can trust. | 我想我们只是有可以信任的家人 |
[36:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:03] | You’re right, Stefan. | 说得没错 斯特凡 |
[37:05] | Trust is everything. | 信任就是一切 |
[37:11] | Have you heard from Damon? | 你有达蒙的消息了吗 |
[37:14] | Yeah. He’s still with Jeremy at the lake house. | 他还和杰里米在湖边别墅 |
[37:18] | Did he happen to mention… | 他有没有提到 |
[37:21] | where Elena was? | 埃琳娜在哪里 |
[37:26] | Wait. Why are you–why are you asking me this? | 等等 你为什么这么问 |
[37:34] | They’re together, aren’t they? | 他们在一起 对不对 |
[37:44] | How together are they? | 他们有多亲密 |
[37:52] | Caroline, tell me. | 卡罗琳 告诉我 |
[37:58] | How together are they? | 他们有多亲密 |
[38:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:45] | I was ready to fight you on this, | 我本来想跟你抗争 |
[38:47] | but suddenly every part of my body is telling me | 但突然我身体的每个部分都在告诉我 |
[38:53] | that I need to get in this car and leave you. | 我必须上车 离开你 |
[38:56] | So do it. | 那就这么做吧 |
[40:37] | Tyler, honey, | 泰勒 亲爱的 |
[40:38] | you’re supposed to be in my sober cab. | 你不是要做我的清醒的司机吗 |
[40:41] | I think I drank half the party. | 我简直把半个派对的酒都喝了 |
[40:49] | Good evening, Carol. | 晚上好 卡罗尔 |
[40:53] | If you’re looking for Tyler, | 你在找泰勒吧 |
[40:56] | I’d like a little word with him myself. | 我自己也想跟他聊聊呢 |
[40:59] | Klaus, please. | 克劳斯 求你 |
[41:02] | Don’t hurt him. | 不要伤害他 |
[41:05] | He’s my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[41:07] | He’s all I have. | 是我的一切 |
[41:09] | And you’re all he has. | 你也是他的一切 |
[41:14] | There’s a beautiful symmetry to that, don’t you think? | 人与人感情的对等真动人啊 不是吗 |