时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Elena Gilbert, and I’m a vampire. | 我是埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 我是吸血鬼 |
[00:04] | I’m learning how to survive, but there are complications. | 我在学习如何生存 但情况有些复杂 |
[00:07] | You’re sired to me, Elena. | 埃琳娜 你对我认祖归忠了 |
[00:08] | Everything that you think you feel | 也就是说 你以为自己拥有的感觉 |
[00:09] | Might not even be real. | 可能不是真的 |
[00:11] | But there’s hope now. | 但现在有了希望 |
[00:12] | Tell them what the hunter | 告诉他那猎人怎么说的 |
[00:13] | told you the tattoo leads to. | 纹身究竟指向什么 |
[00:14] | He said there was a cure. | 他说有个治愈的方法 |
[00:15] | Everyone wants it for a different reason. | 想得到它的人各怀目的 |
[00:17] | For revenge… | 为了复仇 |
[00:20] | To be human and in love… | 为了重新做人 感受爱情 |
[00:23] | For the truth… | 为了找出真相 |
[00:24] | I’m setting you free, Elena. | 我要放你自由 埃琳娜 |
[00:26] | Aand some will stop at nothing to get it. | 有些人若不得手 誓不罢休 |
[00:28] | Do it! | 动手啊 |
[00:36] | Carol Lockwood always said that togetherness | 卡罗尔·洛克伍德常说 |
[00:40] | in times of tragedy, | 面对悲剧 |
[00:42] | leads to healing. | 团结能治愈心伤 |
[00:44] | That one community is stronger than a thousand of its members. | 集体的力量大于个体 |
[00:49] | but how does a community stay strong | 但失去了领导者 这个社区 |
[00:53] | after losing its leader? | 要如何支撑下去 |
[00:55] | And Carol was so much more than just a mayor. | 卡罗尔不仅仅是一镇之长 |
[00:59] | She was… | 她还是 |
[01:01] | an open-minded friend… | 一位思想开明的朋友 |
[01:05] | And a concerned mother, | 也是一位关爱孩子的妈妈 |
[01:08] | taken from us too soon | 而这场可怕的意外 |
[01:10] | by a terrible accident. | 过早地夺去了她 |
[01:15] | Screw this. | 我听不下去了 |
[01:16] | What? | 什么 |
[01:17] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[01:19] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[01:25] | Please join me in observing | 请大家和我一起 |
[01:27] | a minute of silence in her memory. | 为她默哀一分钟 |
[01:47] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[01:49] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[01:52] | Thank you very much. | 感谢大家 |
[01:54] | In the wake of this tragedy, | 值此悲难之际 |
[01:56] | the town has selected an interim mayor. | 小镇选举出代理镇长 |
[01:58] | Many of you already know him. | 许多人都认识他 |
[02:00] | Please welcome Mr. Rudy Hopkins. | 欢迎鲁迪·霍普金斯先生 |
[02:08] | Thank you, sheriff. | 谢谢你 警长 |
[02:12] | Carol Lockwood put this town first, | 卡罗尔·洛克伍德以小镇利益为先 |
[02:15] | and that’s why I’m here to talk to you guys. | 因此我临危受命 |
[02:18] | You folks… | 大家 |
[02:36] | April? | 艾普莉 |
[02:40] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[02:41] | Nothing. I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[02:44] | But you’re crying. | 可你在哭 |
[02:47] | It’s just the whole mayor thing. | 镇长去世我很难过 |
[02:49] | You know, it’s bringing up stuff with my dad. | 让我想起过世的父亲 |
[02:52] | And I know you’re a vampire. | 还有 我知道你是吸血鬼 |
[02:56] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[03:04] | Was that necessary? | 有必要这样做吗 |
[03:06] | No, but it was fun. | 没有 但很好玩 |
[03:15] | You just missed the mandatory all-school assembly. | 你没出席必须参加的全校集会 |
[03:18] | That’s because I’m at a mandatory all-alone drinking party. | 那是因为我必须参加独自借酒浇愁的派对 |
[03:22] | Seriously? You decided to go on a ripper bender now? | 不是吧 你要现在大开酒戒吗 |
[03:25] | My brother slept with Elena. | 我哥和埃琳娜滚床单了 |
[03:27] | Kind of puts a little bit of a damper on things. | 实在是太让人郁闷了 |
[03:29] | First of all, you are not supposed to know that. | 首先 你不该发现这事的 |
[03:31] | Second of all, Tyler is already spiraling, | 其次 泰勒已经快崩溃了 |
[03:34] | and he gets priority. | 得先安慰他 |
[03:36] | His mother just died. What do you expect? | 他妈妈刚去世 你还想让他怎样 |
[03:38] | I’m his girlfriend. I expect him to talk to me. | 我是他女朋友 我想让他跟我谈谈 |
[03:40] | But instead he’s all angry, | 但他现在异常愤怒 |
[03:41] | and it doesn’t help that everyone keeps referring to | 而每个人都说他妈妈的死是意外 |
[03:43] | his mother’s death as an accident, | 更是火上浇油 |
[03:45] | which is really just a polite way of saying that she was drunk. | 因为那只是委婉地说她死于贪杯 |
[03:48] | You think Klaus killed her? | 你觉得是克劳斯干的吗 |
[03:49] | I don’t think she drowned in a martini glass. | 我觉得她不是淹死在马丁尼里 |
[03:53] | Just get it together. I can’t do it alone. | 你振作点 我自己应付不来 |
[04:11] | The assembly’s over. | 集会结束了 |
[04:12] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[04:14] | The school will be empty soon. | 学校马上要空无一人了 |
[04:16] | How many times did you compel me? | 你控制过我多少次 |
[04:19] | Don’t– just don’t lie. | 别对我说谎 |
[04:22] | Rebekah says you lie. | 丽贝卡说你爱说谎 |
[04:23] | Rebekah’s not who you think she is, April. | 丽贝卡不是你想的那种人 艾普莉 |
[04:26] | What, she’s not a thousand-year-old original vampire? | 怎么 她不是活了一千年的吸血鬼始祖吗 |
[04:29] | Listen, we can figure this out, ok, | 听着 这事可以慢慢说 |
[04:31] | but we have to get out of here. | 但我们得先离开这里 |
[04:35] | Sorry. Not allowed. | 抱歉 我不许 |
[04:40] | Why don’t you take a seat? | 请坐吧 |
[04:41] | The rest of the class will be here shortly. | 其他同学马上就到 |
[04:48] | First saved message. | 第一条储存留言 |
[04:49] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[04:51] | Look, I know why you sent me away. | 我知道你为什么把我赶走 |
[04:54] | You think that what I’m feeling for you | 你觉得我喜欢你 |
[04:56] | is because of the sire bond, | 是因为认祖归忠 |
[04:58] | but I hate not being near you. | 但我真不想跟你分开 |
[05:08] | Go ahead. Make a move. | 接着来 出招 |
[05:10] | I drove up here to be your wingman, not kick your ass. | 我是来给你陪练的 不是来扁你的 |
[05:21] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[05:21] | I get it. I get it. | 我认输 我认输 |
[05:24] | You’re a badass. | 你可真厉害 |
[05:30] | You see that? | 看到了吗 |
[05:31] | Couldn’t miss it. It was in slow motion. | 能看不见吗 跟慢动作似的 |
[05:34] | Then teach me something useful. | 那就教我点有用的 |
[05:36] | We’ve been here for days, and so far | 我们来这里都几天了 迄今为止 |
[05:37] | all you’ve done is bark orders. | 你除了发号施令 毫无作为 |
[05:43] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[05:46] | Take a seat at the bench, quarterback. | 去坐冷板凳 四分卫 |
[05:48] | Karate kid wants a shot at the title. | 空手道小子想挑战我 |
[05:50] | Jeremy, you’re not ready for this. | 杰里米 你还不够强 |
[05:55] | Well? | 来吧 |
[05:58] | Now, all I have to do is apply | 我只要在你下巴上轻轻施力 |
[06:01] | a little pressure under your jaw. | 你的小命就交代了 |
[06:06] | Really? Again? | 不是吧 又来了 |
[06:14] | Double pepperoni 3 days in a row. | 双份意大利香肠 连吃三天 |
[06:16] | You guys eat anything else? | 你们不换点别的吗 |
[06:18] | Why? Are you offering? | 怎么 你要贡献自己吗 |
[06:21] | A little something extra, | 这是小费 |
[06:22] | cut off the pizza pipeline for a couple days. | 这几天就别送披萨了 |
[06:24] | No matter how much they beg, don’t come back. | 就算他们求你 也得不为所动 |
[06:28] | Sorry, guys. | 抱歉 |
[06:29] | You’re gonna starve us now? | 你打算让我们断粮吗 |
[06:31] | If that’s what it takes to make you a hunter. | 如果能帮你成为猎人 值得一试 |
[06:33] | Now run around the lake, twice. | 现在 绕湖跑两圈 |
[06:39] | Keep him company. | 你也一起 |
[06:41] | I don’t have to listen to you. | 我不必听命于你 |
[06:43] | You do if you want to eat. | 你要想吃东西就照办 |
[06:53] | …Being near you, and I miss you. Damon | …跟你分开 而且达蒙 我很想你 |
[06:56] | I wish you would just let me come to you. | 我希望你让我回到你身边 |
[07:03] | What? | 什么事 |
[07:04] | Guess who. | 猜猜是谁 |
[07:05] | I’m back, dagger-free, | 我回来了 匕首没了 |
[07:07] | and I’m holding Elena hostage at the high school. | 在学校 并且扣着埃琳娜 |
[07:09] | Just thought you should know. | 就是通知你一声 |
[07:10] | Who the hell was dumb enough to pull that dagger out of you? | 是哪个蠢货把你的匕首拔出来了 |
[07:12] | I’ll be asking the questions today. | 今天轮不到你发问 |
[07:14] | See ya soon. | 回见 |
[07:27] | I am only ready to talk to you if you’re ready to rejoin civilization. | 如果你决定回归文明世界我才和你说话 |
[07:31] | How would you like to | 你想把 |
[07:32] | drive the white oak stake through Rebekah’s heart? | 白栎木桩插进丽贝卡的心脏吗 |
[07:35] | If it means you’re not | 如果你能不继续 |
[07:36] | drinking your way through the mystic grill, sure. | 在神秘酒吧喝酒 那当然行 |
[07:40] | So… | 那么 |
[07:42] | First speech under your belt. | 做过了第一次演讲 |
[07:44] | Now for the fun part. | 现在是好玩的部分 |
[07:46] | Welcome to the world of careful cover-ups. | 这是精心掩盖起来的事实真相 |
[07:49] | We’ve ruled Carol’s death as head trauma from a fall. | 我们判定卡罗尔的死是摔下来撞到头部 |
[07:52] | That’s the official autopsy. | 这是官方尸检报告 |
[07:54] | She did not go gently, did she? | 她死时受了番折磨 是吧 |
[07:57] | Any leads? | 有什么线索吗 |
[07:58] | We have ideas. | 我们有些猜测 |
[07:59] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[08:00] | Sharp teeth and bad table manners? | 牙齿尖利 吃东西不讲究吗 |
[08:03] | You sure you want this? | 你真要接手这个职务吗 |
[08:04] | I mean, 6 people were offered this job before you. | 在你之前 有六个人受邀接替这一职位 |
[08:07] | They all said no for a reason. | 他们拒绝是不无理由的 |
[08:09] | I’m saying yes for a reason, | 我同意也是有理由的 |
[08:11] | and my reason just walked in. | 我的理由来了 |
[08:15] | – I’ll let you know what we find. – Thank you, sheriff. | -有进展我会通知你 -谢谢 警长 |
[08:17] | Hey, sheriff. Hey, dad. | 你好警长 你好 爸爸 |
[08:21] | So… | 那么 |
[08:23] | Far cry from being a traveling pharmaceutical rep. | 这和做个到处奔波的医药代表真是天差地别 |
[08:25] | I noticed a few of your friends missing from the assembly. | 我注意到你几个朋友集会时离场了 |
[08:28] | So much for mandatorat I guess, huh? | 也不管是不是必须参加了 |
[08:30] | Dad, stop it. | 爸爸 别说了 |
[08:33] | You can’t come in here and start making rules. | 你不能一来就开始定规矩 |
[08:35] | I think this town could use a few more rules. | 我想小镇应该有点规矩了 |
[08:38] | You’re forgetting I can help protect the town. | 你忘记了 我可以保护小镇的 |
[08:40] | I am well aware of your gifts, Bonnie… | 我很清楚你的天赋 邦妮 |
[08:44] | But don’t forget I’m your father. | 但别忘了 我是你父亲 |
[08:47] | That means that I get to protect you. | 所以我要保护你 |
[09:33] | 卡罗琳 一楼 我去吸引她注意力 你用木桩捅她 | |
[09:37] | Hello, Stefan. | 你好 斯特凡 |
[09:40] | I’m here. What do you want? | 我来了 你想要什么 |
[09:42] | The same thing I wanted when you helped make Klaus stab me. | 你帮克劳斯暗算我时我就想要的东西 |
[09:46] | The cure. | 治愈方法 |
[09:50] | I hope you’re not waiting for Caroline to show up | 希望你不是在等卡罗琳出现 |
[09:52] | and stake me… | 用木桩钉我 |
[09:55] | Because I already found her. | 因为我已经找到她了 |
[10:08] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[10:10] | Did I say you could move? | 我说你可以动了吗 |
[10:13] | Class is in session. | 进入主题 |
[10:15] | You’ve all been compelled. You know the rules. | 你们都被控制了 也都知道规矩 |
[10:17] | Answer my questions honestly, | 诚实回答我的问题 |
[10:20] | no disobedience, | 不能反抗 |
[10:22] | no one leaves. | 不可以离开 |
[10:23] | April, my sweet, take notes. | 艾普莉 亲爱的 你来记笔记 |
[10:25] | This is how you get answers in this town. | 想在这儿问出个结果来就得这样 |
[10:27] | Let’s start with a little quiz. | 先来做个小测试 |
[10:30] | In the year 1114, my brother learned– thanks to yours truly– | 1114年 我哥哥得知 这还要感谢你 |
[10:33] | about a brotherhood of vampire hunters | 有个吸血鬼猎人五兄弟 |
[10:35] | with tattoos that grew with each kill. | 他们的纹身会随杀戮逐渐显露 |
[10:38] | And these tattoos reveal what? Elena? | 这些纹身揭示了什么 埃琳娜 |
[10:41] | A map. | 一张地图 |
[10:43] | Which led to, Caroline? | 它能引导我们 卡罗琳 |
[10:46] | A cure for vampirism. | 找到治愈吸血鬼的方法 |
[10:47] | Perfect. We’re all caught up. | 太棒了 我们都想要 |
[10:50] | Stefan Salvatore, the last time we saw each other, | 斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 上次我们见面时 |
[10:52] | you had a vampire hunter, | 你有一个猎人 |
[10:53] | but in order to decode the map, | 但为了破解那份地图 |
[10:55] | you needed the location of the hunter’s sword, | 你需要知道猎人剑的位置 |
[10:58] | which you got out of me using some very dirty tricks. | 于是你用卑鄙的伎俩套我的话 |
[11:02] | Assuming you found the sword, | 如果你找到了剑 |
[11:03] | you must have found the cure, | 那也一定找到了治愈方法 |
[11:05] | and yet you’re all still vampires, | 然而你们还都是吸血鬼 |
[11:07] | which means something went wrong. | 那肯定是哪里出问题了 |
[11:09] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:11] | You asked me to take notes. | 你让我记笔记 |
[11:13] | I wasn’t being literal, darling. | 亲爱的 我说说而已 |
[11:15] | But now that you mention it, | 但既然你提到了 |
[11:16] | a flow chart would be nice, | 做个流程图也不错 |
[11:17] | which means index cards and push pins. Go fetch. | 那我们就需要索引卡和图钉 去找来 |
[11:21] | You’re wasting your time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[11:23] | We don’t know anything. | 我们什么都不知道 |
[11:25] | So you just gave up? | 那你就这么放弃了 |
[11:27] | I thought you’d do anything to save Elena, | 我以为你为了救埃琳娜会不惜一切 |
[11:30] | even if it meant taking the cure yourself | 即使那意味着你自己也要变成人类 |
[11:32] | so you could grow old and die with her. | 好跟她一起白头偕老 |
[11:39] | Why do you look so surprised? | 为什么你这么惊讶 |
[11:45] | I’m missing something. What is it? | 我错过了好戏 是什么 |
[11:50] | They broke up, ok? | 他们分手了 行了吧 |
[11:53] | Now let us go. | 放了我们吧 |
[11:54] | Broke up? | 分手了 |
[11:57] | Wait. I’m confused. | 等等 我很困惑 |
[11:59] | I thought Elena was your epic love, Stefan. | 斯特凡 我以为埃琳娜是你永恒之爱 |
[12:05] | I asked you what happened, | 我问你发生了什么 |
[12:07] | and you have to tell me. | 你必须如实回答 |
[12:10] | She slept with Damon. | 她和达蒙滚床单了 |
[12:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:31] | Now… | 现在 |
[12:34] | Now do it like your life depends on it ’cause it does. | 做得像是你指着它活命 因为的确如此 |
[12:37] | Don’t act like you care about my life. | 别装作你在乎我的死活 |
[12:39] | You care about the hunter’s mark and curing Elena | 你只在乎猎人纹身和治愈埃琳娜 |
[12:41] | so she’s not sired to your ass. | 好解除她对你的认祖归忠 |
[12:43] | Both require you to be alive, | 这两点的前提是你要活着 |
[12:45] | which is why I’ve updated our relationship status to | 所以我把我们的关系状态改为 |
[12:48] | “It’s complicated.” | “一言难尽” |
[12:52] | You talked to her at all? | 你和她谈过吗 |
[12:55] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[12:56] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[12:58] | Why? Runing out of voicemails to listen to? | 怎么 没有语音信息可听了吗 |
[13:00] | I’m sorry. Did I interrupt play time? | 不好意思 我打扰你们休息了吗 |
[13:03] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[13:04] | I’m simply appreciating the sights and smells of nature, | 我只是来感受大自然的景观和气息 |
[13:08] | neither of which presently include rotting vampire flesh, | 居然看不到一堆吸血鬼腐肉 |
[13:11] | so I’m a bit concerned. | 所以我有点担心啊 |
[13:13] | How many vampires has he killed? | 他杀了多少吸血鬼 |
[13:16] | If we throw Jeremy out into the world right now, he’s chum. | 现在让杰里米出去 他只能做血袋 |
[13:19] | Now, see, that’s not a number. | 那可不是个数字 |
[13:21] | 12–that’s a number. | 12才是数字 |
[13:23] | That’s how many of my hybrids I slaughtered with my sword. | 我用我的剑就杀了12个我的混血儿 |
[13:26] | 3–that’s how many days it took | 3 三天我才能 |
[13:29] | to quell the urge to kill your brother, | 平息杀死你哥哥的欲望 |
[13:30] | after he knowingly watched as I walked into a death trap. | 因为他眼看着我步入死亡陷阱 |
[13:33] | 1 One… | |
[13:35] | That’s the number of purposes you serve. | 你只有唯一的目的 |
[13:38] | You are here to grow Jeremy’s mark, | 你是来帮杰里米显露全部纹身的 |
[13:42] | So I ask again… | 所以我再问一遍 |
[13:45] | How many vampires has he killed since he’s been here? | 他来这儿之后杀死了多少吸血鬼 |
[13:49] | Zero. | 零蛋 |
[13:51] | That’s a pity. | 真是可惜 |
[13:54] | I’m going to need that cure | 我需要那治愈方法 |
[13:56] | sooner rather than later, | 越快越好 |
[13:59] | Hybrid shortage and all. | 我的混血儿都用光了嘛 |
[14:02] | How can I help? | 我能帮上忙吗 |
[14:04] | You know… | 你知道… |
[14:06] | Now that you mention it, | 既然你提起来了 |
[14:08] | Jeremy… watch and learn. | 杰里米 学着点 |
[14:16] | That’s for Carol Lockwood. | 这一枪是为卡罗尔·洛克伍德 |
[14:23] | So, vampire Elena is a trollop who likes bad boys, | 吸血鬼埃琳娜是个喜欢坏男孩的荡妇 |
[14:27] | which explains why Stefan reeks of alcohol. | 这就解释了为什么斯特凡满身酒气 |
[14:29] | But what it doesn’t explain is why sweet, loving, | 但却不能解释为什么我们甜美可爱 |
[14:35] | innocent Elena could be so heartless towards Stefan. | 单纯的埃琳娜会对斯特凡如此无情 |
[14:43] | How could she hurt you like that? Answer, please. | 她怎么忍心这样伤害你呢 回答我 |
[14:48] | She didn’t know it at the time, | 那时候她不知情 |
[14:49] | but she was sired to Damon. | 但她对达蒙认祖归忠 |
[14:53] | A sire bond. Fascinating. | 认祖归忠啊 有意思 |
[14:57] | And what do you think about that, Elena? | 你又怎么解释呢 埃琳娜 |
[14:59] | I think you’re sad and bored | 我觉得你既可悲又无聊 |
[15:02] | and in desperate need of a hobby. | 而且十分需要个爱好 |
[15:05] | You’re hiding something. ‘fess up. | 你有所隐瞒 给我说 |
[15:09] | I didn’t sleep with Damon because of his sire bond. | 我和达蒙滚床单 不是因为认祖归忠 |
[15:11] | I slept with Damon because I’m in love with him. | 而是因为我爱他 |
[15:26] | What does any of this have to do with the stupid cure? | 这些和找到那破治愈方法有什么关系啊 |
[15:31] | You’re right. We got off the point. | 你说得对 我们跑题了 |
[15:33] | Stefan, how do I find the cure? | 斯特凡 我要怎样才能找到治愈方法 |
[15:36] | Unless you’d rather talk about Damon and Elena all day. | 除非你想一整天都聊达蒙和埃琳娜 |
[15:39] | There’s a professor. He knows where the cure is. | 有一个教授 他知道治愈方法在哪里 |
[15:42] | Thank you. And, uh, where do I find this professor? | 谢谢 那我要去哪里找这位教授呢 |
[15:46] | Oh, and so now I’m “Gifted”? | 现在又说我有”天赋”了吗 |
[15:48] | He hates my witch heritage. | 他讨厌我的女巫血统 |
[15:49] | That’s why he travels all the time. | 所以他才一直在外漂泊 |
[15:50] | He can’t handle it. | 他不能接受这事 |
[15:51] | And suddenly he wants to be a protective father? | 然后突然之间他又想来保护我了吗 |
[15:54] | No. Not like this. | 不 不能这样啊 |
[15:56] | Come on. Distract me. | 拜托 分散下我的注意力 |
[15:58] | Isn’t there some… | 还有没有什么 |
[16:00] | magic therapy thing you haven’t shown me yet? | 魔法疗法你还没给我看 |
[16:03] | Listen, Bonnie, I hate to tell you this– | 听着 邦妮 我真不想这么说 |
[16:05] | Actually, you know what? I take that back. | 你知道吗 我收回刚刚那句 |
[16:07] | I’m proud to tell you this. | 我很自豪地告诉你 |
[16:09] | You don’t need my help anymore. | 你再也不需要我的帮助了 |
[16:11] | In fact… | 事实上 |
[16:18] | I was hoping to present this with a cupcake or something. | 我本想弄个杯形蛋糕一起给你的 |
[16:25] | Happy graduation. | 恭喜毕业 |
[16:31] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[16:32] | It’s human bone. | 这是人骨 |
[16:35] | Legend says it was worn by the 2,000-year-old witch Qetsiyah, | 传说这是两千岁的女巫卡西亚所佩戴的 |
[16:39] | Who drew on it… for strength. | 她从这上面 获得力量 |
[16:43] | Bonnie, you have come so far so fast. | 邦妮 你的进步如此之快 |
[16:47] | If you trust my opinion, | 如果你相信我 |
[16:48] | your magic is exactly where it needs to be. | 你的魔力已经完全恢复了 |
[16:52] | Does this mean I have to go home now? | 这是不是意味着我得回去了 |
[16:54] | It means I got a stack of papers I got to grade by tomorrow. | 这意味着我有一堆论文要在明天前批改 |
[16:56] | I can take a hint. | 我懂了 |
[17:01] | Thanks, Shane. | 谢了 肖恩 |
[17:18] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[17:19] | Kol. | 科尔 |
[17:23] | Shane? | 肖恩 |
[17:47] | I told you I don’t want to talk. | 我说了我不想谈 |
[17:49] | I heard. You’re keeping all that rage | 听说了 你把满心的愤怒 |
[17:51] | bottled up inside. | 埋在心里 |
[17:53] | Caroline’s worried sick about you. | 卡罗琳非常担心你 |
[17:55] | Rebekah? | 丽贝卡 |
[17:56] | Hello, Tyler. | 你好 泰勒 |
[17:58] | I heard my brother made a real mess of your life. | 我听说我哥哥把你的生活搞得一团乱 |
[18:01] | Believe me, I can relate. You have my condolences. | 相信我 我能体会 深表同情 |
[18:04] | In fact, why don’t you come down to the high school | 事实上 不如你到学校来 |
[18:06] | so you can accept them in person? | 亲自接受我的同情吧 |
[18:08] | And why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[18:09] | Because I have your girlfriend. | 因为你女朋友在我这儿 |
[18:12] | Maybe you have a better shot at saving her than you did your mother. | 或许这次你能救下她 不用重复你妈的惨剧 |
[18:15] | Bye now. | 再见 |
[18:23] | Sister… | 妹妹 |
[18:25] | Look at this. | 瞧啊 |
[18:27] | You’re even worse than Klaus. | 你比克劳斯还过分 |
[18:28] | Kol. Finally. | 科尔 你终于来了 |
[18:30] | Did you bring me what I asked for? | 你有带来我要的人吗 |
[18:38] | You must be Shane. | 你一定就是肖恩了 |
[18:49] | If you’re here for payback, go for it. | 你要是来报仇的 那就动手吧 |
[18:51] | But you’ll be stuck baby-sitting the little hunter that could. | 但那样你就得去照顾那个小猎人了 |
[18:55] | You know… | 你知道 |
[18:57] | If you adjust your angle a little bit, | 如果你稍稍调整一下角度 |
[18:59] | you’ll find a sharper edge. | 刀刃会更锋利 |
[19:03] | I know how to whittle. Thanks. | 我知道怎么削木头 谢谢 |
[19:06] | Now I know why those hybrids hated you. | 现在我知道为什么那些混血儿那么恨你了 |
[19:08] | You are annoying. | 你真的很烦人 |
[19:09] | Actually, I’m just perplexed | 事实上 我只是困惑 |
[19:11] | as to why Jeremy hasn’t killed any vampires. | 杰里米为什么一个吸血鬼都还没杀 |
[19:14] | Darwinism, Klaus. | 进化是个过程 克劳斯 |
[19:16] | He needs to be able to protect himself | 他得先学会保护自己 |
[19:17] | before we hunt down his first vampire nest. | 然后才能去杀吸血鬼 |
[19:20] | And here was I, thinking you were the fun brother. | 我还以为你是兄弟俩里比较有趣的那个 |
[19:23] | Well, let’s play a little game, shall we? | 我们玩个小游戏 如何 |
[19:24] | Jeremy needs more victims, | 杰里米需要杀更多吸血鬼 |
[19:25] | and there’s a whole town of people down the road | 而不远处的镇上有一大群人 |
[19:28] | just waiting to be turned into vampires for the slaughter. | 就等着变成吸血鬼让杰里米杀 |
[19:30] | You don’t think that occurred to me, Klaus? | 你以为我没想过吗 克劳斯 |
[19:32] | The tragedy is, Damon, | 达蒙 悲剧的是 |
[19:34] | it did occur to you, yet you chose to ignore it. | 你虽然想过 但是却选择了无视 |
[19:37] | And my guess is you did it to impress Elena. | 我猜你是为了让埃琳娜对你刮目相看 |
[19:41] | Somehow, to honor her, you’ll find a way | 为了她 你会想方法 |
[19:43] | to spare innocent lives | 不伤及无辜 |
[19:44] | and walk Jeremy down the moral high road. | 让杰里米不做有违道义的事 |
[19:49] | That’s why I’ve already made the necessary corrections. | 所以我已经做出了必要的纠正 |
[19:55] | What did you do? | 你干什么了 |
[20:02] | Don’t tell me he ordered another pizza. | 我们不是又订了个披萨吧 |
[20:04] | No, I’m just an idiot. | 没有 我真是笨到家了 |
[20:06] | I ran out of gas and my phone’s dead. | 车没油了 手机没电了 |
[20:08] | – Think I could use yours? – Yeah, come on in. | -能用一下你的吗 -当然 进来吧 |
[20:10] | I’ll run upstairs and grab my cell. | 我去楼上拿我的手机 |
[20:16] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[20:18] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[20:20] | Car drama. | 车坏了 |
[20:22] | Your friend just went to go get his phone. | 你朋友刚去拿手机了 |
[20:24] | Well, I’m about to go take a shower, | 我要去洗澡了 |
[20:25] | but you’re more than welcome to wait inside. | 你可以进来等 |
[20:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:42] | Kol… | 科尔 |
[20:43] | And Rebekah Mikaelson, | 丽贝卡·迈克尔森 |
[20:45] | two members of the original vampire family. | 吸血鬼始祖家族两名成员 |
[20:47] | This is such a trip. | 真是不虚此行啊 |
[20:50] | Where’s the cure? | 治愈方法在哪里 |
[20:52] | Compulsion won’t work. | 控制对我不管用 |
[20:55] | It’s a little trick I picked up in Tibet. | 我在西藏学的小伎俩 |
[20:58] | Right. Well, we’ll just have to do this the old-fashioned way. | 好吧 那我们就用老办法 |
[21:02] | Beat him until he tells you where to find it. | 打到他说为止 |
[21:09] | Still glued to your seats? | 还乖乖坐着呢 |
[21:11] | Ooh, it’s thick with tension in here. | 这里气氛很凝重啊 |
[21:15] | Let’s spice things up a bit. | 我们来增加点乐趣吧 |
[21:17] | Elena, truth or dare? | 埃琳娜 真心话还是大冒险 |
[21:19] | We’re done playing your stupid games, Rebekah. | 我们不想跟你玩白痴游戏了 丽贝卡 |
[21:21] | Truth or dare, Elena? | 真心话还是大冒险 埃琳娜 |
[21:23] | You’re compelled. Answer. | 你被控制了 快回答我 |
[21:26] | Dare. | 大冒险 |
[21:28] | I dare you to tell Stefan the truth about Damon. | 你敢告诉斯特凡你对达蒙的真实感受吗 |
[21:31] | Seriously? | 不是吧你 |
[21:38] | Being with Damon makes me happy. | 和达蒙在一起我很快乐 |
[21:40] | Makes you happy? | 你很快乐 |
[21:42] | Clowns make you happy, Elena. | 小丑也让你快乐 埃琳娜 |
[21:44] | Dig a little deeper. | 说的详细一点 |
[21:46] | When I’m with him… | 我和他在一起的时候 |
[21:50] | It feels unpredictable, like… | 感觉难以捉摸 像是… |
[21:54] | like I’m free. | 没有束缚 |
[21:58] | And how do you feel when you’re with Stefan? | 那你和斯特凡在一起是什么感觉 |
[22:00] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[22:02] | She can’t. She’s compelled. | 她被控制了 停不下 |
[22:05] | Lately, I feel like I’m a project, | 最近 我觉得自己像个工程 |
[22:08] | like I’m a problem that needs to be fixed. | 像个亟待解决的问题一样 |
[22:14] | I think I make him sad. | 我觉得我让他很伤心 |
[22:16] | And I can’t be with someone like that | 我不能和那样的人在一起 |
[22:18] | because… | 因为… |
[22:20] | When he looks at me, all he sees is a broken toy. | 他看我的时候 看到的就是个坏掉的玩具 |
[22:32] | Do you still love Stefan? | 你还爱斯特凡吗 |
[22:35] | Yes. | 爱 |
[22:39] | Are you still in love with Stefan? | 你还爱着斯特凡吗 |
[22:43] | No. | 不 |
[22:51] | Did that hurt, | 心痛吗 |
[22:53] | having someone you love drive a dagger through your heart? | 你爱的人用匕首刺穿了你的心脏 |
[22:55] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[22:56] | Did…that…hurt? | 心痛不心痛 |
[23:05] | Yes. | 痛 |
[23:10] | Welcome to the last 900 years of my life. | 我过去九百年就是这么过来的 |
[23:19] | Ah, good, you’re here. It was just getting depressing. | 你来了 很好 气氛刚开始变沉闷 |
[23:22] | What the hell is going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[23:24] | Listen to the rules carefully. | 仔细听好规则 |
[23:26] | Stay in the building. No vamp-running in the hallways. | 待在这楼里 不准在走廊用吸血鬼的方式跑 |
[23:29] | Vamp-running from what? | 跑什么 |
[23:35] | – Turn. – What? | -变身 -什么 |
[23:36] | You can’t. He’ll lose control. | 不行 他控制不了自己 |
[23:38] | That’s the whole point. | 正是如此 |
[23:40] | I’ve exhausted all your knowledge. | 你们知道的我都知道了 |
[23:41] | Now I have the professor to help me find the cure, | 现在我有教授帮我找治愈方法 |
[23:44] | you’re just competition. | 所以你们是我的竞争对手 |
[23:46] | Whoever finds it first gets to decide what to do with it: | 谁先找到 谁有权决定怎么做 |
[23:48] | use it, share it, destroy it, save it… | 利用 分享 毁灭 藏起来… |
[23:52] | I want that to be me. | 我要先找到 |
[23:54] | But if I turn, I’ll kill them. | 如果我变身了 会杀了他们的 |
[23:57] | Yes, you will. | 当然 |
[24:01] | Turn. | 变身 |
[24:22] | Did you find your phone? | 找到手机了吗 |
[24:54] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[24:55] | How did you know everyone was here? | 你怎么知道大家都在这里 |
[24:56] | Who’s everyone? I came to find Shane. | 大家是指谁 我是来找肖恩的 |
[24:58] | Did you do a GPS magic locator spell or something? | 你是施了定位咒吗 |
[25:02] | Rebekah told me that you’re a witch. | 丽贝卡告诉我了 你是个女巫 |
[25:03] | Rebekah? What the hell is going on? | 丽贝卡 这是怎么回事 |
[25:06] | Rebekah has Stefan, Elena, and Caroline compelled. | 丽贝卡控制了斯特凡 埃琳娜 卡罗琳 |
[25:08] | She’s getting them to actually tell the truth for a change. | 她要让他们说出事情的真相 |
[25:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:13] | Shane can’t be compelled. | 肖恩不能被控制 |
[25:15] | She’ll have him torture him to find out what he knows. | 所以她一定会折磨他让他开口 |
[25:18] | – What are you looking for? – I need salt. | -你在找什么 -我需要盐 |
[25:20] | I think I just saw some. | 我刚才好像看见了 |
[25:30] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[25:31] | If this pendant will connect me to Shane, | 既然这个挂饰能让我感应到肖恩 |
[25:33] | then I can do a protection spell. | 我就可以给他施保护咒 |
[25:54] | Where is the cure?! | 治愈方法在哪里 |
[26:00] | Where is the cure? | 到底在哪里 |
[26:15] | You’re human. Why do you want it anyway? | 反正你是人类 要它也没用 |
[26:17] | That’s the beauty of this. | 妙就妙在这儿 |
[26:18] | You can have it. I just want Silas. | 治愈方法可以给你 我只要赛拉斯 |
[26:21] | No. | 不 |
[26:24] | What do you know about Silas? | 你都知道赛拉斯什么 |
[26:26] | He’s the world’s first immortal being, | 他是世界上第一个长生不死之人 |
[26:28] | who just happens to be imprisoned with the cure. | 恰巧和治愈方法一同被封印了 |
[26:31] | And I want to free him. | 我想把他放出来 |
[26:33] | No! | 不 |
[26:40] | April? | 艾普莉 |
[26:43] | What’s happening? | 你怎么了 |
[26:53] | Stop! | 停下 |
[27:03] | He’s of no use dead. | 他死了就没用了 |
[27:04] | Did you not hear what he said? | 你没听见他说的话吗 |
[27:05] | Silas will kill us all, sister. | 赛拉斯会把我们都杀了 |
[27:07] | Silas does not exist. | 赛拉斯根本不存在 |
[27:09] | He is a fairy tale | 他只是编出来 |
[27:11] | made up to scare children into eating their vegetables. | 吓唬小孩乖乖吃蔬菜的 |
[27:13] | Silas is very real. | 赛拉斯绝对存在 |
[27:17] | I know where he’s buried, | 我知道他被埋在了哪 |
[27:19] | and soon I’ll have the spell that wakes him. | 很快我就会得到唤醒他的咒语 |
[27:22] | Wait a second. You’re lying. | 等一下 你在说谎 |
[27:24] | You can’t get to him… | 你根本做不到 |
[27:25] | Without his tombstone? | 因为我没有他的墓碑吗 |
[27:27] | Dozens to die in a blood sacrifice? | 还有12个用来祭祀的人 |
[27:29] | Believe me, I know, I’ve done it. | 相信我 这我都知道 我做到了 |
[27:33] | Those massacres are a pain to engineer. | 策划那些屠杀很不容易 |
[27:37] | You’re the one who got the council blown up. | 是你炸了委员会 |
[27:40] | It was a noble sacrifice… | 那是高尚的牺牲 |
[27:43] | and temporary. | 而且是暂时的 |
[27:45] | Because once I raise Silas, | 因为一旦我唤醒了赛拉斯 |
[27:48] | Silas will raise the dead. | 赛拉斯就会唤醒那些死去的人 |
[27:50] | He will bring back every last soul who died on his behalf. | 他会唤醒每一条为他献祭的生命 |
[27:56] | No! | 不行 |
[28:04] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[28:23] | I can fight it. | 我抵得住 |
[28:44] | Aah! Get out of here! | 快离开这儿 |
[28:46] | Go. | 快跑 |
[28:51] | That door’s not gonna hold him. | 那门是关不住他的 |
[29:50] | You should be thanking me. | 你应该感谢我 |
[29:51] | You killed my only chance at finding the cure. | 你杀了我寻找治愈方法的唯一线索 |
[29:54] | Silas on the loose would be hell on earth. | 如果赛拉斯被放出来世界就遭殃了 |
[29:56] | And frankly, sister… | 而且说实话 妹妹 |
[29:59] | I don’t think you could handle it. | 我觉得你应付不来 |
[30:02] | How did you get that? | 你是怎么拿到的 |
[30:03] | Way too easily. | 小菜一碟 |
[30:41] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[30:43] | Help! Someone help! | 救人 快来人 |
[30:48] | Bonnie, what’s going on? | 邦妮 发生什么了 |
[30:49] | She needs help. | 救救她 |
[30:51] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[30:51] | I did a protection spell | 我施了一道保护咒 |
[30:53] | but it accidentally linked Shane to April. | 但不巧把肖恩和艾普莉连了起来 |
[30:55] | And you couldn’t control it? | 你控制不了那咒语 |
[30:56] | I didn’t even know I was doing it. | 我都不知道我做的是什么 |
[30:57] | Usually I feel pain or I bleed, | 通常我会感到疼痛或流血 |
[30:58] | but this time I just felt more power. | 但这次我感到力量增强了 |
[31:04] | It’s ok. It’s ok. | 没事了 没事了 |
[31:05] | You’re ok. You’re ok. You’re ok. | 你没事了 |
[31:09] | Bonnie, get her out of the school. | 邦妮 把她带出学校 |
[31:11] | Just be careful. Tyler is out there, and he turned. | 小心点 泰勒在外面 他变身了 |
[31:15] | What about you? | 那你们怎么办 |
[31:16] | No, we can’t leave. Rebekah’s compelled us. | 不行 我们走不了 丽贝卡控制了我们 |
[31:18] | Just go. We’ll deal with her later. Come on. | 先走 我们回头再说 |
[31:29] | Stefan… | 斯特凡 |
[31:30] | No. | 不要 |
[31:31] | Stefan, we have to talk about this, please. | 斯特凡 我们得谈一谈 求你了 |
[31:34] | Talk about what, huh? | 谈什么 |
[31:35] | How many more ways are there for you to rip my heart out? | 你还能用多少种方法撕碎我的心 |
[31:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:40] | Sorry that it happened, or sorry that I found out? | 是为所发生的一切还是被我知道 |
[31:42] | I’m sorry about all of it. | 我对这一切都感到抱歉 |
[31:44] | I’m really sorry, Stefan. | 我真的很抱歉 斯特凡 |
[31:45] | I didn’t mean to hurt you. I didn’t want that. | 我没想要伤害你 那不是我想要的 |
[31:53] | Why are my least favorite people always the most durable? | 为什么我最不喜欢的人总是死不了 |
[32:03] | Tyler… | 泰勒 |
[32:27] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:30] | It wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[32:34] | Yes, it was. | 是我的错 |
[32:37] | This whole thing. | 这一切 |
[32:40] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[32:44] | No. | 不 |
[32:47] | I should have saved her. | 我应该救了她 |
[32:59] | Leave her out of this. | 别把她牵扯进来 |
[33:00] | This is between me and you. | 这是你和我之间的事 |
[33:02] | You’re still protecting her? | 你还在保护她 |
[33:05] | Must I rip your bleeding heart from your chest | 非得让我把你流血的心掏出来 |
[33:08] | and show you the scar tissue that is Elena Gilbert? | 让你看到上面的伤疤是埃琳娜·吉尔伯特吗 |
[33:15] | There’s a solution to all your problems, you know. | 有一种解决你所有问题的方法 |
[33:17] | I could compel him… | 我可以控制他 |
[33:20] | Erase every memory he has of you. | 让他忘记所有关于你的记忆 |
[33:24] | Every day you’ve spent together, | 你们在一起的全部时光 |
[33:26] | every kiss, every lie, every ounce of pain. | 每一个吻 每一条谎言 所有的痛苦 |
[33:31] | I can take away every bit of love he has for you. | 我可以抹去他对你的所有爱意 |
[33:36] | Give you both a clean slate. | 让你们都能重新开始 |
[33:38] | Just say the word, and I’ll make you | 只要你开口 我就可以抹去 |
[33:41] | and all that misery you’ve caused him disappear. | 你和你对他造成的所有伤痛 |
[33:44] | Do it. | 做吧 |
[33:48] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[33:50] | Erase it all. Every memory. | 抹去每一丝记忆 |
[33:53] | Stefan, no. | 斯特凡 不要 |
[33:54] | I said do it. | 我说动手吧 |
[34:04] | No. That would be far too easy. | 不行 那就太便宜你了 |
[34:09] | I refuse to make you forget her the way Klaus made you forget me. | 我拒绝用克劳斯逼你忘记我的方式忘记她 |
[34:17] | But at least you know how he really feels. | 但至少你知道他的感觉 |
[34:25] | Consider your eternity of pain my revenge, Stefan. | 你无尽的痛苦就是我的报复 斯特凡 |
[34:30] | I’ve used you for all you’re worth. | 我已经彻底利用完你们了 |
[34:31] | So now you’re free to go. | 所以你们可以走了 |
[34:51] | Stefan, wait. | 斯特凡 等等 |
[35:21] | Turns out I miscalculated. | 看来我估计错误了 |
[35:22] | Kol’s gonna be a problem. | 科尔会是一个麻烦 |
[35:25] | I almost killed someone, | 我差点杀了别人 |
[35:28] | and that’s what you miscalculated? | 你却管那个叫错误估计 |
[35:30] | April could’ve died today. | 艾普莉今天差点死了 |
[35:32] | That’s only because you didn’t know the extent of your abilities. | 那只是因为你不了解你的能力有多强 |
[35:34] | My father just became mayor. | 我父亲刚刚上任镇长 |
[35:35] | I can’t be out doing black magic. | 我不能在外乱用黑魔法 |
[35:38] | That’s not what expression is. | 表达不是黑魔法 |
[35:44] | Then what is it? | 那它是什么 |
[35:45] | It’s a way of doing magic that isn’t monitored by nature or the spirits. | 是一种不受自然和圣灵约束的施咒方法 |
[35:47] | It isn’t good nor bad. | 它无关好坏 |
[35:50] | But it also has no limits. | 但它也没有限制 |
[35:53] | So how you use it is up to you. | 如何使用它都取决于你 |
[35:55] | That’s what I’m here for… | 这才是我的目的 |
[35:58] | To help you. | 帮助你 |
[36:01] | Bonnie, listen to me. You are the key to everything. | 邦妮 你是一切的关键 |
[36:07] | I’m not going to let anything bad happen to you. | 我不会让你出事的 |
[36:28] | Hope your day is going better than mine. | 但愿你今天过得比我好 |
[36:30] | Got to say, I’m liking the odds. | 我觉得应该是你比我过得好 |
[36:33] | Stefan knows about us. | 我们的事斯特凡都知道了 |
[36:39] | How’d he take it? | 他什么反应 |
[36:41] | How do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[36:44] | I’m thinking, for the first time all week, | 我在想 这个星期我第一次觉得 |
[36:46] | I’m happy to be at camp nowhere. | 幸好我待在个鸟不拉屎的地方 |
[36:50] | How’s Jeremy? | 杰里米怎么样了 |
[36:52] | That depends on how much you trust me. | 那要看你有多相信我了 |
[36:55] | You know that I trust you. | 你知道我相信你 |
[36:57] | Then I think he’s gonna get through this thing just fine. | 那我觉得他会顺利撑过去的 |
[37:02] | Thanks for looking out for him. | 谢谢你照顾他 |
[37:04] | Yeah, well, I told them if they were good, | 我和他们说如果表现好的话 |
[37:06] | I’d buy them both ice cream, so I got to go. | 我就给他们俩买冰淇淋 所以我得走了 |
[37:11] | Not yet. | 等等 |
[37:14] | Something happened today. | 今天发生了一些事 |
[37:17] | I realized something about you, about us. | 让我对你 对我们的关系有了新的认识 |
[37:22] | And you can say that it’s the sire bond, | 你可以说是因为认祖归忠 |
[37:24] | And you know what? Maybe–maybe it is. | 也许吧 也许是因为认祖归忠 |
[37:27] | But I’m telling you it’s the most real thing | 但这是我一辈子感受到过的 |
[37:31] | that I’ve ever felt in my entire life. | 最真实的情感了 |
[37:37] | I love you, Damon. | 我爱你 达蒙 |
[37:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:50] | Look. | 听着 |
[37:53] | I’m going to get this cure for you. | 我会为你找到治愈方法 |
[37:59] | And I’m gonna have to do things you don’t like. | 我也不得不做一些你不赞成的事 |
[38:02] | Damon– | 达蒙 |
[38:03] | But listen carefully. | 但你听好了 |
[38:07] | Get in your car right now. | 现在 坐上车 |
[38:12] | Come to me. | 来见我 |
[38:16] | I’ll be there soon. | 我马上就到 |
[38:33] | You let yourself in. | 你真是不客气啊 |
[38:34] | You called me. | 是你叫我来的 |
[38:36] | Should I be checking for hidden daggers? | 我该检查一下有没有藏着匕首吗 |
[38:39] | Do you still want to find the cure? | 你还想找到那个治愈方法吗 |
[38:41] | More than anything. | 胜过一切 |
[38:42] | I want to ram it down Niklaus’ throat | 我想把它塞进尼克劳斯的喉咙 |
[38:44] | and look into his eyes as he realizes he’s mortal again. | 盯着他的眼睛 看着他意识到自己将难逃一死 |
[38:48] | But Shane’s dead and you are useless, | 但肖恩死了 你又毫无用处 |
[38:51] | so I’m right back where I started. | 所以我又回到原点了 |
[38:53] | Shane’s not dead. | 肖恩没死 |
[38:56] | But I watched Kol impale him. | 但我亲眼看着科尔把他钉死了 |
[38:59] | Well, you probably shouldn’t have left him alone. | 或许你不该就那么撇下他 |
[39:01] | Bonnie did a little spell. | 邦妮施了个小咒语 |
[39:03] | He’s perfectly fine. | 他现在安然无恙 |
[39:08] | You didn’t have to tell me that. | 你没必要告诉我的 |
[39:10] | Why am I really here? | 你究竟为什么找我来 |
[39:13] | You were right. | 你做得对 |
[39:15] | I’m gonna be here for an eternity, | 我会永生不死 |
[39:16] | and I will go insane if I don’t know how Elena truly feels | 要是不知道埃琳娜对我哥的真实感情 |
[39:19] | about my brother. | 我会疯掉的 |
[39:24] | If you really want the cure, | 如果你真想要治愈方法 |
[39:26] | you should know that Shane has an agenda, | 那你该知道肖恩有自己的计划 |
[39:28] | and it’s a dark one. | 黑暗的计划 |
[39:30] | He said he organized dozens of people to die in sacrifice. | 他说他谋划了很多人的死来作为祭祀 |
[39:33] | He admitted to the council explosion where 12 people died, | 他承认策划了致死12人的委员会爆炸案 |
[39:36] | And I’m guessing it’s not a coincidence | 我想应该不是巧合 |
[39:38] | that 12 hybrids died at the hand of my brother. | 我哥哥正好手刃了12个混血儿 |
[39:41] | 12… 12… | |
[39:44] | Channeling the energy from a mass death is used | 从大规模死亡当中汲取能量 |
[39:46] | in witchcraft to perform dark spells. | 以施黑魔法 |
[39:49] | It’s called expression. | 这被叫做表达 |
[39:52] | Shane admitted all this to you? | 肖恩对你承认了这些吗 |
[39:55] | Proudly. | 没错 |
[39:56] | Well, then I guess we’ll have to figure out how to manage him | 那我们得一边找治愈方法 |
[39:58] | while we find the cure for ourselves. | 一边想办法对付他了 |
[40:02] | “We”? | “我们” |
[40:04] | There’s no “We”, Stefan. | 没有”我们” 斯特凡 |
[40:06] | Listen, I hate my brother, and you hate yours. | 我恨我哥哥 你也恨你哥哥 |
[40:09] | But Damon’s got Jeremy, and Klaus has the sword, | 但达蒙手上有杰里米 克劳斯手上有剑 |
[40:12] | And Shane has Bonnie. | 肖恩有邦妮 |
[40:13] | You and I are the only ones left with nothing. | 只有你和我一无所有 |
[40:16] | You said it yourself, right? | 这是你自己说的 不是吗 |
[40:17] | Whoever finds the cure first | 谁先找到治愈方法 |
[40:19] | gets to decide what to do with it. | 就能决定拿它怎么办 |
[40:21] | What do you say? You want to be partners? | 怎么样 要和我合伙吗 |
[40:27] | My father had no reason to kill 11 people. | 我父亲没理由杀掉那11个人 |
[40:30] | He had no reason to kill himself. | 他没理由自杀 |
[40:33] | He loved me. | 他爱我 |
[40:35] | He loved Mystic Falls. | 他爱这个小镇 |
[40:39] | He was brainwashed into sparking that fire. | 他被洗脑了 所以才会纵火 |
[40:42] | Professor Shane organized his death | 肖恩教授一手谋划了他 |
[40:44] | and the 11 others who died with him. | 和另外11个人的死 |
[40:50] | It’s time this entire town started telling the truth. | 这个镇上的人该开始说实话了 |
[41:14] | I was beginning to worry | 我都要开始担心 |
[41:15] | you boys wouldn’t find the place. | 你们找不到地方了 |
[41:17] | What the hell…? | 怎么回事 |
[41:19] | Did you kill all these people? | 你杀了这些人吗 |
[41:21] | Not exactly. | 没有 |
[41:25] | They’re in transition. | 他们正在转化 |
[41:27] | Killing them is your job. | 杀了他们是你的事 |
[41:33] | You said you were going to convince Klaus to do this another way. | 你说你会说服克劳斯不这么做的 |
[41:39] | I thought about it. | 我想了想 |
[41:41] | And then I realized his idea was better. | 然后意识到他的主意更好 |