时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Elena Gilbert, and I’m a vampire. | 我是埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 我是吸血鬼 |
[00:04] | I’m learning how to survive, but there are complications. | 我在学习如何生存 但情况有些复杂 |
[00:08] | I know that I’m sired to you, Damon. | 我知道我对你认祖归忠了 达蒙 |
[00:09] | You know what would make me happy? | 你知道什么会让我开心吗 |
[00:10] | That what you actually felt for me was real. | 就是你对我的感情是真的 |
[00:13] | How together are they? | 他们有多亲密 |
[00:19] | But there’s hope now. | 但现在有了希望 |
[00:20] | Tell him what the hunter told you | 告诉他那猎人怎么说的 |
[00:21] | the tattoo leads to. | 纹身究竟指向什么 |
[00:22] | He said there was a cure. | 他说有个治愈方法 |
[00:23] | And we’re not the only ones who want it… | 想找到治愈方法的不只是我们 |
[00:26] | I want to ram it down Niklaus’ throat. | 我想把它塞进尼克劳斯的喉咙 |
[00:28] | But uncovering it comes with a price. | 但要想找到 需要付出代价 |
[00:29] | What do you know about Silas? | 关于赛拉斯 你都知道什么 |
[00:31] | He’s the world’s first immortal being, | 他是世界上第一个长生不死之人 |
[00:33] | who just happens to be imprisoned with the cure. | 恰巧和治愈方法一同被封印了 |
[00:35] | You said it yourself, right? | 这是你自己说的 不是吗 |
[00:36] | Whoever finds the cure first | 谁先找到治愈方法 |
[00:37] | gets to decide what to do with it. | 就能决定拿它怎么办 |
[00:39] | So what do you say, partners? | 怎么样 要和我合伙吗 |
[00:41] | The race for the cure has begun, | 寻找治愈方法之战拉开帷幕 |
[00:43] | and we will stop at nothing to find it. | 我们会不惜一切找到它 |
[00:45] | I was beginning to worry you boys wouldn’t find the place. | 我都要开始担心 你们找不到地方了 |
[00:48] | Did you kill all these people? | 你杀了这些人吗 |
[00:49] | Killing them is your job. | 杀了他们是你的事 |
[01:21] | No way. I’m not doing it. | 不行 我绝不能这么做 |
[01:24] | What makes you think you have a choice? | 你以为自己还有选择吗 |
[01:25] | You have to kill vampires to complete the hunter’s mark. | 要想纹身完全显露你就得杀吸血鬼 |
[01:28] | Mark equals cure. | 纹身等于治愈方法 |
[01:30] | You’re in a bar full of almost vampires, | 这间酒吧全是转化中的吸血鬼 |
[01:33] | so get your hunt on. | 开始猎杀吧 |
[01:34] | Screw you. | 你去死 |
[01:34] | You said I wouldn’t have to kill any innocent people. | 你说过我不用杀无辜的人 |
[01:37] | Jeremy, they’re not people. | 杰里米 他们已经不是人了 |
[01:39] | Enough! Have at it, or else. | 够了 动手 否则有你受的 |
[01:41] | I don’t take orders from you, dick. | 我不听命于你 混蛋 |
[01:44] | Hunters can’t be compelled. | 你不能控制猎人 |
[01:50] | You’re right. I can’t compel you, | 你说得对 我控制不了你 |
[01:53] | but if your conscience is getting in the way, | 但如果你被良心所累 |
[01:55] | then allow me to make this easy for you | 那就只能让我帮你解脱了 |
[01:57] | because I can compel them. | 因为我能控制他们 |
[02:03] | I’m gonna give you a two-minute head start. | 我让你先跑两分钟 |
[02:05] | Then I’m gonna send every vampire in here after you. | 然后我会让所有吸血鬼都去追你 |
[02:08] | You kill them, or they kill your friend…Matt. | 你如果不杀他们 他们就会杀你朋友马特 |
[02:12] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[02:13] | No, no. You turn them, he kills them. | 不行 你把他们变成吸血鬼 他负责杀 |
[02:16] | That was the deal, Klaus. | 我们说好的 克劳斯 |
[02:17] | I’m taking artistic license. | 我这叫不拘小节 |
[02:19] | You know he can’t take them all on at the same time. | 你知道他不能一下对付这么多人 |
[02:21] | With you as his coach, he’ll be fine. | 有你这个教练在 他绝对能行 |
[02:23] | It’s Matt I’m worried about. | 我更担心马特 |
[02:29] | Jeremy, go get the weapons out of the car. | 杰里米 到车上去拿武器 |
[02:31] | I’ll be right behind you. | 我马上就来 |
[02:34] | Go with him. | 和他一起去 |
[02:37] | If I hear an engine start, | 如果我听到你们发动汽车跑路 |
[02:38] | I’ll kill Matt myself! | 我就亲手杀了马特 |
[02:44] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[02:46] | Yeah. I just need a second. | 没事 我得歇一下 |
[02:47] | We don’t have a second. | 没时间休息 |
[02:49] | They can smell your blood. We need to go. | 他们会闻到血腥味 我们得快跑 |
[02:54] | Don’t hesitate. You’re lucky it was me. | 别犹豫 幸好是我 |
[02:56] | Otherwise, you two would be dead. | 否则你们俩早死了 |
[02:58] | You set us up. | 你陷害我们 |
[02:59] | I’m was trying to get this thing over with. | 我只想让这件事尽快结束 |
[03:00] | You’re the one that pissed off Klaus. | 是你偏要激怒克劳斯 |
[03:02] | Now you have to fight your way out of it. | 现在只能杀出一条血路了 |
[03:04] | Where are the other vampires? | 其他吸血鬼在哪里 |
[03:05] | They’re newbies. They’re still trying to figure out how to track, | 他们是新生吸血鬼 还在摸索如何追踪猎物 |
[03:07] | which means you have two seconds to get ready to fight. | 也就是说 你们有两秒钟准备战斗 |
[03:10] | The lake house is this way. | 走这边能到湖边别墅 |
[03:11] | if we can get there, they won’t be able to get inside. | 如果我们进屋 他们就没办法了 |
[03:14] | Wait. You want to run? | 等等 你想逃吗 |
[03:16] | They’re gonna kill Matt. | 他们会杀死马特的 |
[03:19] | Fine. Get out of here. I’ll slow them down. | 好吧 快走 我来拖住他们 |
[03:38] | Jeremy, where are you? | 杰里米 你在哪里 |
[03:40] | Keep going. We’re almost there. | 快跑 马上就到了 |
[03:54] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[03:57] | My god. | 天啊 |
[03:59] | Get to the house! Hurry! | 快进屋 快 |
[04:08] | Jeremy, what’s going on? | 杰里米 怎么回事 |
[04:10] | They’re coming. | 他们追来了 |
[04:29] | Sun’s up. | 太阳出来了 |
[04:31] | They’re long gone. | 他们早离走了 |
[04:34] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底怎么想的 |
[04:37] | All I asked you to do was to teach him how to fight. | 我只是让你教他怎么战斗 |
[04:39] | He’s not the best student in the world. | 他没好好学 |
[04:40] | Wait. Now this is my fault? | 等一下 这还成我的错了 |
[04:42] | Stop talking. | 别再说了 |
[04:45] | Look. I know you’re angry, | 我知道你很生气 |
[04:47] | but my way was the easiest, fastest, | 但我的方法是使他的印记完全显露 |
[04:49] | and safest way | 并给你找到治愈方法 |
[04:50] | to complete his mark to get you the cure. | 最简单快捷且安全的方法 |
[04:52] | I don’t care about the cure, Damon, | 我不在乎那治愈方法 达蒙 |
[04:55] | Not if it means putting the people that I love in danger. | 不能以我爱的人的生命做赌注 |
[04:57] | Hey. There would have been no danger | 如果他不那么手软 |
[04:59] | if he hadn’t gone all bleeding heart. | 就压根不会出现危险 |
[05:01] | He killed someone. | 他杀了人 |
[05:03] | These were innocent people. | 那些都是无辜的人 |
[05:05] | But the mark grew, didn’t it? | 但印记显露更多了 不是吗 |
[05:10] | Ok. Look. We need a plan. | 我们得想一个计划 |
[05:12] | There’s a group of compelled vampires out there, | 外面有一群被控制的吸血鬼 |
[05:14] | and as soon as the sun goes down, | 一旦太阳下山 |
[05:16] | they’re gonna come after Matt. | 他们就会回来找马特 |
[05:17] | So we have to find a away to protect him. | 所以我们得设法保护他 |
[05:19] | Yes, I know, | 是的 我知道 |
[05:20] | but there will be no problem | 但如果我和杰里米 |
[05:22] | when big Jer and I here go on a hunting expedition. | 去把他们都杀光 就不会有问题了 |
[05:26] | Elena, I know it’s tragic, I get it. | 埃琳娜 我知道这很不幸 我理解 |
[05:30] | But we also agree that he had to kill them. | 但我们一致认为他得杀了他们 |
[05:32] | Now we have added incentive. | 现在我们又多了一条理由 |
[05:34] | So you take the least most valuable player home, | 所以你送那位没用的MVP回家 |
[05:37] | and Jeremy and I will finish this. | 杰里米和我去把这事解决了 |
[05:39] | I’m sorry. Are you saying that I should leave him here with you? | 等一下 你要我把他留下来和你在一起 |
[05:42] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[05:44] | I will keep him safe, Ok? | 我会保护好他的 好吗 |
[05:59] | Ahem. I know you were, uh, daggered for a little while, | 我知道你被匕首封了些日子 |
[06:01] | but, uh, knocking is still a thing. | 但是敲门还没过时呢 |
[06:05] | So is writing in your diary apparently. | 写日记显然也没过时 |
[06:07] | I’m just checking for doubts. | 我只是为了保险起见 |
[06:09] | You can never be too cautious when it comes to love. | 一旦事关爱情 再小心也不为过 |
[06:11] | One minute, you’re begging me | 你前一分钟还求我 |
[06:13] | to compel Elena from your mind, | 将埃琳娜从你记忆中抹去 |
[06:14] | and the next, I’m up coffin creek with a dagger in my back. | 转眼间我就胸口插着匕首进棺材了 |
[06:17] | Right. Well, you can read it all you want. | 好吧 你想读就读吧 |
[06:20] | I’m done with her. | 我和她已经结束了 |
[06:21] | Until we find the cure, right? | 那只是在我们找到治愈方法之前 是吧 |
[06:25] | Hey. I’m talking to you. | 我在跟你说话呢 |
[06:27] | Oh, I know you are. I’m ignoring you. | 我知道 而我在无视你 |
[06:29] | Look. We’re at a bit of a disadvantage in this whole race for the cure. | 我们在治愈方法的争夺中略占劣势 |
[06:32] | Team Klaus has Jeremy the hunter. | 克劳斯队有吸血鬼猎人杰里米 |
[06:34] | Team Shane has Bonnie the witch. | 肖恩队有女巫邦妮 |
[06:36] | If you’re here to remind me of our last place status, | 如果你是想说我们目前是最后一名 |
[06:38] | I’m very well aware. | 这我很清楚 |
[06:39] | Actually I have a plan. | 其实我有个计划 |
[06:41] | The cure is buried with Silas, | 治愈方法和赛拉斯埋在一起 |
[06:43] | that ancient evil guy my brother Kol is afraid of. | 他是我哥哥科尔害怕的古老坏蛋 |
[06:46] | Shane was so eager to prove his existence | 肖恩急于证明他的存在 |
[06:48] | that he gave away that he has one of the keys to resurrecting him, | 说漏了嘴 他有唤醒他的必需物品之一 |
[06:51] | his headstone. | 他的墓碑 |
[06:53] | I see. You want to steal it. | 我懂了 你想把它偷来 |
[06:55] | Yes. And then team Shane will have to join team Rebekah, | 是的 那样肖恩队就不得不加入丽贝卡队 |
[06:59] | and team Klaus will be left out in the cold where he belongs. | 而克劳斯队就惨兮兮了 |
[07:11] | You know, just because your eyes are closed | 单单把眼睛闭上 |
[07:12] | doesn’t mean you’re meditating. | 不代表你在冥想 |
[07:13] | Come on, use your breath. | 好好呼吸 |
[07:15] | Use your breath to calm your nerves. | 用呼吸使内心平静 |
[07:17] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[07:19] | So now I can’t even meditate right? | 我现在连冥想都做不好了 |
[07:21] | What else can I fail? | 我还要失败到什么地步 |
[07:23] | Bonnie, you didn’t fail. | 邦妮 你没有失败 |
[07:24] | I did an expression spell that almost killed April. | 我做了一个表达咒语差点害死艾普莉 |
[07:26] | Exactly. Almost. | 是的 差一点 |
[07:28] | Failing would have been actually killing her. | 真的害死她才算失败 |
[07:29] | You got, like, a D-minus. | 你只是拿了个中下等 |
[07:32] | It’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[07:33] | I have all this power now, | 我现在拥有强大的法力 |
[07:34] | and I’m worried I won’t be able to control it. | 我怕自己控制不住它 |
[07:38] | Bonnie, look at me. | 邦妮 看着我 |
[07:44] | I’m here with you. | 我就在这儿 |
[07:46] | You don’t have anything to worry about. | 你什么都不用担心 |
[07:48] | You are strong, you are focused. | 你很坚强 很专注 |
[07:53] | You are in complete control. | 你完全能控制自己 |
[07:56] | You’re here with me. | 你就在这儿 |
[07:59] | I’m in complete control. | 我完全能控制自己 |
[08:04] | Sheriff? | 警长 |
[08:05] | Bonnie, I’m gonna need you to go. | 邦妮 你得离开 |
[08:07] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们要干什么 |
[08:07] | We need to ask you a few questions. | 我们得问你几个问题 |
[08:10] | Are you serious? | 不是吧 |
[08:11] | I’m sure I can answer without the handcuffs. | 没有手铐我也会知无不言 |
[08:12] | Come on. This isn’t even your jurisdiction. | 拜托 这都不是你的辖区 |
[08:13] | Well, then I guess we better get you to mystic falls asap. | 那我们得尽快押你回神秘瀑布镇了 |
[08:16] | Wait. Why are you doing this? | 等等 你为什么要这么做 |
[08:17] | That’s something you should ask your dad. | 你去问你父亲吧 |
[08:23] | You really think they went back to the bar? | 你真的认为他们回酒吧了吗 |
[08:25] | Where else are they gonna go? | 他们还能去哪 |
[08:26] | It’s all cabins and vacation homes. | 这里都是小屋和度假别墅 |
[08:28] | They can’t get in anywhere. | 他们哪里都进不去 |
[08:33] | All right. There you go. | 好了 给你 |
[08:36] | Fine. Let’s get this over with. | 好吧 来把这事解决了 |
[08:41] | Listen. Just go one at a time, | 听着 一次干掉一个 |
[08:43] | only shoot for the heart, | 只射击心脏 |
[08:45] | don’t hesitate, | 不要犹豫 |
[08:47] | and don’t miss. | 更不要打偏 |
[08:48] | Save the teaching moment. | 省省吧 |
[08:49] | Elena’s not here. | 埃琳娜又不在 |
[08:50] | You don’t have to pretend like you give a damn about me. | 你不用假装在乎我 |
[08:53] | I’m trying to keep you alive, dumbass. | 傻子 我是想让你活命 |
[08:56] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[09:25] | Something’s not right. | 情况不对 |
[09:51] | Looks like we’re gonna have to find some new vampires. | 看来我们需要再找新的吸血鬼了 |
[09:54] | What a waste. | 真是浪费 |
[09:56] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[09:57] | I confess. | 我认罪 |
[09:59] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[10:02] | Kol. | 科尔 |
[10:03] | Jeremy, good to see you, mate. | 杰里米 兄弟 见到你真好 |
[10:05] | Sorry about the mess. | 抱歉弄得这么乱 |
[10:07] | It was a little crowded when I arrived, | 我来的时候这里有点小挤 |
[10:09] | and I prefer more intimate gatherings. | 我更喜欢安静的私人聚会 |
[10:12] | We 3 need to have a little chat. | 我们三个要好好聊聊 |
[10:24] | Care for a drink? | 来一杯吗 |
[10:25] | He’s underage, and I don’t like you, | 他还没到年龄 而我讨厌你 |
[10:28] | so let’s just cut to it. | 我们省了这一套吧 |
[10:30] | My brother bragged about | 我哥哥吹嘘说 |
[10:32] | his plan to complete Jeremy’s hunter’s mark. | 他要让杰里米的印记完全显露 |
[10:34] | It was easy enough to track this lot down. | 追捕到他们真是太简单了 |
[10:36] | They were all hiding in the shadows. | 他们都躲在黑暗中 |
[10:38] | Now killing young vampires is easy | 杀掉新生吸血鬼太容易 |
[10:40] | or old ones for that matter. | 干掉年纪大点的也不难 |
[10:42] | Why? What’s it to you either way? | 为什么 这事与你何干 |
[10:44] | Because, you fools, in your zeal to find the cure, | 因为你们这些白痴一心想着找治愈方法 |
[10:46] | you risk waking someone very dangerous. | 却不知这会唤醒一个很危险的人 |
[10:51] | Oh. You must be talking about Silas. | 你说的一定是赛拉斯 |
[10:52] | What do you know of him? | 你知道他什么 |
[10:53] | Nothing. Don’t want to. Not our problem. | 不知道 不想知道 关我们屁事 |
[10:55] | Isn’t it? | 真的吗 |
[10:58] | A few hundred years back, | 几百年前 |
[10:59] | I came across a group that worshiped Silas. | 我遇到了一帮崇拜赛拉斯的人 |
[11:01] | His followers told me that he would rise again, | 他的追随者说他会再次觉醒 |
[11:03] | and when he did, he would trigger the end of all time. | 而他一旦觉醒 就会终结一切 |
[11:06] | You know, being an immortal, | 你也是不死之身 |
[11:07] | you can see why I’m opposed to time’s ending. | 一定能理解我为什么持反对态度 |
[11:10] | I murdered all of them, | 所以我把他们都杀了 |
[11:12] | and now here you are willing to risk raising him | 现在 你们冒着唤醒他的危险 |
[11:15] | in your search for the cure. | 就为找到治愈方法 |
[11:17] | I can’t exactly sit back and let that happen, can I? | 我不能坐视不管 对吧 |
[11:19] | We’re not gonna back off the cure | 我们不会因为你 |
[11:20] | because you were told one too many scary bedtime stories, you idiot. | 听了太多吓人的故事就放弃找治愈方法 |
[11:24] | Jeremy, we were mates in Colorado. | 杰里米 我们在科罗拉多的时候可是好朋友 |
[11:26] | You’re a smart lad. | 你是个聪明的家伙 |
[11:28] | Why don’t you call off this imbecilic treasure hunt? | 你来结束这场愚蠢的寻宝吧 |
[11:30] | I’m not calling anything off, mate. | 兄弟 我不会那么做的 |
[11:36] | Well, I could kill you, | 我倒想杀掉你 |
[11:38] | but then I’d have to deal with the hunter’s curse, | 但那样我会背负猎人诅咒 |
[11:41] | and I–I don’t particularly feel like being haunted for the next century. | 我可不想下一个世纪一直受困扰 |
[11:47] | Better idea. | 有个更好的主意 |
[11:48] | I’ll just rip off your arms. | 直接扯掉你的双臂 |
[11:53] | Jeremy, run! | 杰里米 快跑 |
[12:07] | Well…headstone’s not here. | 墓碑不在这里 |
[12:11] | Don’t ripper out on me. | 别对我撒气 |
[12:12] | We’ll find it. | 我们会找到的 |
[12:15] | You’re all bottled up. | 你太压抑了 |
[12:17] | You need a release. | 需要宣泄一下 |
[12:18] | Maybe we can find you a voodoo doll or something. | 也许可以给你找个巫毒娃娃什么的 |
[12:24] | This should do the trick. | 这个就行了 |
[12:26] | Exactly what you need. | 正是你所需要的 |
[12:31] | The professor’s stash of herbs. | 教授私藏药草 |
[12:33] | Not interested. | 没兴趣 |
[12:35] | What happened to you? You were so much fun in the twenties. | 你怎么了 20年代时你很有意思呢 |
[12:39] | I was a psychotic killer with no emotions in the 1920s. | 20年代时我是个毫无感情的神经病杀手 |
[12:44] | You may have been a killer, | 你当时或许是个杀手 |
[12:45] | but you were far from emotionless, Stefan. | 但你绝对不是毫无感情 斯特凡 |
[12:48] | You had a blast. I know you remember. | 你当时玩得很疯 我知道你记得 |
[12:50] | The jazz, the booze, our little table at Gloria’s. | 爵士乐 酒宴 我们在格洛莉娅的预留桌 |
[12:57] | Don’t make me compel it out of you. | 别让我控制你想起这一切 |
[13:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:06] | I guess we had a little bit of fun. | 我想我们是有过点乐子 |
[13:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:09] | So now that we’ve established that fun is, in fact, possible, | 既然已经证明我们还是能找乐子的 |
[13:13] | maybe you’d like to start having some. | 或许你想找点乐子 |
[13:17] | Don’t worry about the professor. | 别担心教授 |
[13:19] | He won’t be back any time soon. I made sure of that. | 我确保了他一时半会儿回不来 |
[13:30] | You’re accusing me of orchestrating a mass murder? | 你指控我策划了一场大屠杀 |
[13:33] | Do you know how ridiculous that sounds. | 你知道这听起来有多荒唐吗 |
[13:35] | It’s Mystic Falls. | 这里可是神秘瀑布镇 |
[13:36] | It’s actually one of the least ridiculous things I’ve heard. | 比这荒唐千百倍的事我都听过 |
[13:39] | He already explained this, dad. | 爸 他已经解释过了 |
[13:41] | Pastor Young came to him for help. He was crazy. | 杨牧师来找他帮忙 他疯了 |
[13:44] | No. Hew was grief-stricken, | 不 他只是极度悲伤 |
[13:45] | and Shane took advantage of it. | 肖恩利用了这一点 |
[13:47] | And somehow talked him into killing a house full of people. | 不知怎么说服他杀死了一屋子的人 |
[13:48] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[13:49] | I’ve met people like this, Bonnie. | 邦妮 我遇到过这种人 |
[13:51] | They’re fast-talking, they’re charismatic, they’re manipulators. | 他们油嘴滑舌 魅力超凡 善于操控人心 |
[13:53] | They prey on the weak-minded. | 他们利用意志薄弱的人 |
[13:56] | And you’re worried that’s what he’s doing to me. | 你担心他也在这么对我 |
[14:01] | That’s why you brought him in, isn’t it? | 要不然你不会逮捕他 对吧 |
[14:03] | No. We brought him in because | 不是 我们逮捕他是因为 |
[14:04] | April Young told us what he did. | 艾普莉·杨向我们检举他 |
[14:06] | Rebekah Mikaelson confirmed it. | 丽贝卡·迈克尔森也证实了这点 |
[14:08] | He confessed to her. | 他对她坦白了 |
[14:10] | I’m going in there. | 我要进去 |
[14:11] | Bonnie, no, you’re not. | 邦妮 不 不行 |
[14:12] | If he’s gonna tell anyone what he did, it’s me. | 如果他要坦白 也只能是对我 |
[14:17] | Unless of course you think I’m too weak-minded. | 除非你认为我意志太薄弱 |
[14:27] | Bonnie, now is not the time. | 邦妮 现在不行 |
[14:30] | Let her talk. | 让她问吧 |
[14:36] | I think your dad’s confused about | 我看你爸是不太了解 |
[14:37] | the format of the parent-teacher conference. | 该怎么开家长会 |
[14:39] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:41] | Rebekah told them you confessed. | 丽贝卡告诉他们你坦白了 |
[14:43] | I know she’s lying. | 我知道她在说谎 |
[14:48] | You know, the truth is, she’s not. | 你知道吗 事实上 她没说谎 |
[14:57] | I’m so sorry. Listen. | 我很抱歉 听着 |
[14:59] | When I asked you to stay to Jeremy, I never thought– | 我求你去陪杰里米时 我没想到会… |
[15:01] | What did you expect, Elena? | 那你是怎么想的 埃琳娜 |
[15:04] | It’s Damon. | 达蒙就这样 |
[15:05] | I never wanted anyone to get hurt. | 我没想让任何人受到伤害 |
[15:06] | Then you shouldn’t have left him in charge. | 那你就不该让他掌权 |
[15:11] | Look. I’m sorry. I know you didn’t have a choice– | 抱歉 我知道你也是没办法 |
[15:14] | Sire bond and all. | 都是认祖归忠惹的祸 |
[15:15] | Sire bond doesn’t work like that. | 认祖归忠不会产生这种影响 |
[15:18] | All I know, Elena, is that | 埃琳娜 我只知道 |
[15:20] | the old you would have never left Jeremy with Damon, | 原来的你绝对不会把杰里米托付给达蒙 |
[15:23] | especially after what happened last night. | 特别是发生了昨晚那样的事之后 |
[15:31] | Jeremy? | 杰里米 |
[15:32] | Elena, we’re in trouble. | 埃琳娜 我们有麻烦了 |
[15:33] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down. | 慢点说 |
[15:36] | Where’s Damon? | 达蒙呢 |
[15:37] | Listen to me. Kol attacked us. | 听我说 科尔袭击了我们 |
[15:39] | I barely got away, but he’s got Damon. | 我勉强逃脱 但他抓走了达蒙 |
[15:43] | A bit ironic you coming to me for help. | 你来找我帮忙真是有点讽刺呢 |
[15:47] | Weren’t your friends just trying to bury me in a cement tomb? | 你的朋友不是才想把我永埋地底吗 |
[15:51] | This is your fault. | 这是你的错 |
[15:53] | You started this when you forced Jeremy to kill those vampires. | 这是你挑起的 你强迫杰里米杀那些吸血鬼 |
[15:55] | And my little brat of a brother has gone and made things worse. | 而我那乳臭未干的弟弟制造了一堆麻烦 |
[15:58] | He never did like Damon. | 他一直都讨厌达蒙 |
[16:01] | I suppose I should do something, shouldn’t I? | 我想我该出手 是吧 |
[16:04] | Call him off, Klaus. | 让他住手 克劳斯 |
[16:06] | You are in no position to make demands, love. | 亲爱的 你没资格提要求 |
[16:11] | Whilst I’d like to cure you to make more hybrids, | 虽然我想治愈你 以造出更多混血儿 |
[16:14] | I do have other reasons for finding the cure, | 但那不是我想找治愈方法的唯一理由 |
[16:16] | not the least of which is destroying it | 而毁掉它以防你们用它来对付我 |
[16:18] | so you lot can’t use it against me. | 并不是其中之一 |
[16:21] | Whatever our differences, | 不管我们有什么分歧 |
[16:23] | we want the same thing. | 我们想要的是同一样东西 |
[16:27] | Please. Klaus, I’m begging you. | 拜托 克劳斯 求你了 |
[16:41] | Little brother. | 弟弟 |
[16:43] | Just two days home, | 才回来两天 |
[16:44] | and I’m told you’ve already gone and made a mess. | 你就到处作乱不让我省心啊 |
[16:47] | Come on, Nik. I was only having some fun. | 别这样 尼克 我这不是找点乐子吗 |
[16:49] | Those vampires were for my hunter. | 那些吸血鬼是为我的猎人准备的 |
[16:51] | I’ll make some more. There’s no shortage of people. | 我会再转化新的 这里有的是人 |
[16:53] | Where’s Damon Salvatore. | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托在哪 |
[16:56] | I gave him a good and proper beating | 我请他吃了一顿好打 |
[16:58] | just for old time’s sake. | 念在旧情的份上 |
[17:00] | Yes. Well, you’ve had your fun. | 好吧 你玩够了 |
[17:02] | Now let him go and come home. | 放他回去 |
[17:04] | Avoid any more trouble, | 别再惹麻烦了 |
[17:05] | or you’ll find yourself back in a box. | 不然我再把你关回棺材里 |
[17:07] | Hey. No need to be nasty about it. | 没必要这么恶毒吧 |
[17:09] | On the contrary, I find nastiness to be essential | 我倒觉得 每次我的兄妹给我添乱 |
[17:11] | whenever my siblings try to sabotage me. | 我就必须恶毒一点 |
[17:14] | Listen closely, Kol. | 听着 科尔 |
[17:17] | Stay away from the Gilbert boy. | 离杰里米远点 |
[17:20] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[17:22] | Fine. I won’t touch him. | 知道了 我不会碰他的 |
[17:24] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[17:31] | Very good, darling. | 很好 亲爱的 |
[17:32] | Now stab yourself a little bit further. | 再刺进去点儿 |
[17:41] | If you’re gonna kill me, do it like a man. | 要想杀我就干脆点 |
[17:44] | I don’t want to kill you. | 我可不想杀你 |
[17:45] | I just wanted to make sure you could be compelled. | 我就想看看你能不能被我控制 |
[17:48] | I’m gonna rip out your spleen. | 我要挖出你的脾脏 |
[17:50] | You ought to be thanking me. | 你该谢谢我 |
[17:52] | You don’t really want the cure found. | 你不是真心想找到治愈方法 |
[17:54] | You fancy Elena. | 你喜欢埃琳娜 |
[17:55] | I mean, even more now that she’s a vampire. | 她变成了吸血鬼 你更喜欢她了 |
[17:57] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[18:00] | The last vestige of her humanity | 她仅存的人性 |
[18:02] | is her annoying little brother Jeremy. | 都寄托于她烦人的弟弟杰里米 |
[18:06] | And deep, deep down, I bet you want him dead, don’t you? | 我打赌你的内心深处 一定想要他死吧 |
[18:11] | Nope. | 没有 |
[18:14] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[18:16] | I bet you’d love to rip his head right off… | 你一定很想把他的头拧下来 |
[18:20] | And I’m gonna give you your wish. | 我会满足你的愿望 |
[18:28] | You’re not gonna remember what I say, | 你不会记得我说了什么 |
[18:30] | but you’re going to find Jeremy Gilbert, | 找到杰里米·吉尔伯特 |
[18:33] | and when you do, | 一找到他 |
[18:35] | you’re going to kill him. | 就杀了他 |
[18:46] | Jeremy, it’s over. | 杰里米 都结束了 |
[18:48] | You can put all this away. | 这些东西可以收起来了 |
[18:49] | Klaus still wants me to finish the mark. | 克劳斯还想让我长完印记 |
[18:51] | He’s not gonna stop. | 他不会停手的 |
[18:52] | Ok. Well, Damon’s gonna be back soon, | 好吧 达蒙很快就会回来了 |
[18:54] | and then we can figure something out. | 等他回来我们再想办法 |
[18:55] | Seriously? You still trust Damon? | 说真的 你还相信达蒙 |
[18:57] | He saved your life. | 他救了你的命 |
[18:58] | He saved the map to the cure. | 他救了能找到治愈方法的地图 |
[19:00] | He couldn’t care less about me. | 他根本不在乎我怎样 |
[19:02] | I care about you. | 我在乎你 |
[19:03] | Don’t. | 别 |
[19:05] | Whatever’s inside of me that makes me want to hunt, | 我想要猎杀吸血鬼的猎人本能 |
[19:07] | right now it’s on overdrive. | 现在已经沸腾了 |
[19:09] | Jeremy. | 杰里米 |
[19:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:20] | I know what I have to do, Elena. | 我知道自己该做什么 埃琳娜 |
[19:23] | I really want to get that cure for you, | 我很想为你找到治愈方法 |
[19:25] | But… | 但是 |
[19:27] | I just–I don’t how I’m gonna do this. | 我只是 不知道该怎么做 |
[19:36] | So much random crap in here. | 都是乱七八糟的垃圾 |
[19:39] | Crap, maybe. Random, no. | 也许是垃圾 但都有来头 |
[19:42] | Looks like Shane has a bit of an afterlife fetish. | 看来肖恩对轮回挺迷恋啊 |
[19:45] | Hopi prayer feathers, the Han dynasty soul vase, | 霍皮人的祈祷羽毛 汉朝幽灵花瓶 |
[19:49] | and that is a Polynesian sacrificial knife. | 那个 是波利尼西亚人的祭祀刀 |
[19:52] | Brutal way to die, but at least you appease the gods. | 虽说残忍 但至少能令众神满意 |
[19:54] | Since when did you become such an artifact expert? | 你什么时候成手工艺品专家了 |
[19:57] | I enjoy other cultures, Stefan. | 我很喜欢其他文化 斯特凡 |
[20:00] | I know that might be hard for you to understand | 或许你很难理解吧 |
[20:01] | considering you dated a child who only thinks about herself. | 毕竟你的前女友自私而幼稚 |
[20:09] | Still a sensitive subject, I see. | 看来还是个敏感话题啊 |
[20:13] | Do you know why | 你知道我为什么 |
[20:13] | I wouldn’t compel Elena from your memory? | 不抹除你关于埃琳娜的记忆吗 |
[20:16] | Because you wanted me to suffer. | 因为你要让我痛苦 |
[20:17] | I did. It’s the only way you’ll learn. | 没错 只有这样你才会吸取教训 |
[20:21] | It took me a thousand years | 我用了上千年的时间 |
[20:22] | and hundreds of betrayals to realize | 被背叛了无数次 才明白 |
[20:24] | that love, caring ruins you. | 爱和在乎 只会毁了你 |
[20:30] | That’s awfully bleak. | 听着还真阴暗 |
[20:32] | Quite the opposite. | 正相反 |
[20:34] | It’s liberating actually. | 这实际上是种解脱 |
[20:37] | You know why we had so much fun | 你知道为什么我们在20年代 |
[20:39] | in the twenties, Stefan? | 玩得那么开心吗 斯特凡 |
[20:41] | Because we didn’t care. | 因为那时候我们不在乎 |
[20:43] | We just did what felt good– | 我们只是顺心而为 |
[20:47] | Drinking, feeding, sex. | 喝酒 吸血 做爱 |
[20:53] | The sex wasn’t good because we didn’t care. | 我们享受性爱不是因为我们不在乎 |
[20:56] | It was good because you’re crazy. | 我们享受性爱 是因为你很疯狂 |
[20:59] | Crazy sex is always good. | 疯狂的性爱 总是很棒 |
[21:03] | You were hardly the model of sanity. | 你不也挺疯狂的 |
[21:10] | Stop…caring. | 别再在乎了 |
[21:43] | Good. You found it. | 很好 你找到了 |
[21:46] | Question is who are you? | 问题是 你是谁 |
[21:53] | What happened? Are you ok? | 发生了什么事 你还好吗 |
[21:56] | Kol happened. | 科尔出现了 |
[21:59] | Thank God you both got away. | 谢天谢地 你们俩都跑出来了 |
[22:00] | If Kol had taken Jeremy. | 要是科尔抓住了杰里米 |
[22:02] | Is he here? I just want to talk to him really fast. | 他在吗 我想跟他说句话 |
[22:04] | He’s at the grill. He wanted to check on Matt. | 他在酒吧 他想去看马特 |
[22:07] | I should go apologize to him. | 我应该去跟他道歉 |
[22:08] | I was–I was pretty tough on him today. | 我今天对他态度很差 |
[22:19] | Told my dad to give us a minute. | 我让爸爸给我们一分钟 |
[22:23] | Camera’s off. | 摄像机关了 |
[22:27] | You can talk. | 你可以说话了 |
[22:29] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定都关了吗 |
[22:31] | Yeah. I don’t lie. I’m not you. | 是的 我不撒谎 我不像你 |
[22:33] | Look. I was always gonna tell you the truth. | 听着 我本来就打算告诉你的 |
[22:34] | I just kept putting it off | 我只是一直在拖延 |
[22:35] | Because I was worried how you’d react. | 因为我怕你知道后会反应过激 |
[22:36] | Bad. That’s how I react to murder. | 我生气 对谋杀就是这种反应 |
[22:38] | I’m not a killer, Bonnie. | 我不是个杀手 邦妮 |
[22:42] | Pastor Young was depressed, | 杨牧师当时很沮丧 |
[22:43] | I’ve heard this. | 这我听过 |
[22:44] | Skip to the part where you convince him to massacre 11 people. | 直接跳到你说服他屠杀了11个人的部分 |
[22:47] | It wasn’t a massacre. It was a ritual. | 那不是屠杀 那是一个仪式 |
[22:49] | It was something necessary to raise Silas | 只有那样 才能那唤醒塞拉斯 |
[22:51] | and get the cure that your friends so desperately want. | 并找到你朋友疯狂想得到的治愈方法 |
[22:53] | If they knew people had to die… | 如果他们知道要为此杀人 |
[22:55] | It doesn’t matter if they die. | 他们死了也没关系 |
[22:56] | Silas will bring them back. | 塞拉斯会把他们救活的 |
[23:01] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[23:02] | I’m not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[23:03] | I’m just passionate. | 我只是太痴迷了 |
[23:05] | You’re full on crazy. | 你绝对是疯了 |
[23:12] | Do you remember our first session? | 你记得我们第一次做治疗吗 |
[23:15] | It was about your grams, right? | 是关于你外婆的 |
[23:16] | You thought every time you did magic you were causing her pain. | 你觉得自己每次施魔法都会让她痛苦 |
[23:24] | Aren’t you curious what’s happening to her now? | 难道你不好奇她现在如何了吗 |
[23:29] | Wouldn’t you like to see her again? | 难道你不想再见到她吗 |
[23:48] | Don’t you ever take a night off? | 你就从来不休息一下吗 |
[23:51] | I took two days off to help you out at the lake house, remember? | 我休了两天假去湖边别墅帮你 记得吗 |
[23:54] | I almost got killed. | 我差点没命了 |
[23:55] | Where’s Jeremy? | 杰里米在哪 |
[23:57] | He’s in the back I think. | 他应该在后面吧 |
[24:03] | Are you doing ok? | 你还好吗 |
[24:04] | Yeah. All things considered. | 总的来说 还好 |
[24:24] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[24:28] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[24:31] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[24:59] | Damon, what is wrong with you? | 达蒙 你怎么了 |
[25:01] | It was kol. | 是科尔搞的鬼 |
[25:02] | He must have compelled me. | 他肯定控制我了 |
[25:05] | If I find Jeremy, | 要是我找到了杰里米 |
[25:08] | I might kill him. | 我可能会杀了他 |
[25:27] | Jeremy. | 杰里米 |
[25:30] | Get out of here! | 赶紧出去 |
[25:31] | Do you hear me? | 听见了吗 |
[25:32] | Don’t stop. | 别停下 |
[25:34] | Kol compelled me. There’s nothing I can do! | 科尔控制了我 我也没办法 |
[25:39] | You can’t hide in here, Jer. | 你在这里躲不了多久 杰里米 |
[25:40] | If I find you, you’re dead. | 要是被我找到 你就死了 |
[25:42] | Jeremy, are you listening to me? | 杰里米 你听见了吗 |
[25:45] | You better run! | 你得赶紧跑 |
[25:46] | I am coming to kill you. | 我可是来杀你的 |
[25:48] | You need to go now! | 你得赶紧离开这儿 |
[25:55] | All you have to do to make it stop is tell me who sent you. | 只要你说出是谁派你来的就不用受罪了 |
[26:04] | You’re full of vervain, | 你体内有马鞭草 |
[26:05] | so I know you haven’t been compelled. | 我知道你没被控制 |
[26:07] | Or maybe somebody compelled him before he ingested it. | 或者在他摄入马鞭草前 就被人控制了 |
[26:11] | He was after the headstone. | 他在找那个墓碑 |
[26:12] | We need to know who sent him. | 我们得知道是谁指使他的 |
[26:14] | Ok. Fine. So we take him home, | 好吧 那我们把他带回去 |
[26:16] | wait till the vervain is out of his system, | 等马鞭草失效后 |
[26:18] | and then compel him and get whatever information we want. | 再控制他 让他都说出来 |
[26:21] | That’s not a bad idea. | 这主意不错 |
[26:30] | He just bit off his own tongue. | 他咬掉了自己的舌头 |
[26:31] | So he does know something. | 看来他的确知道内情 |
[26:44] | I guess he was compelled. | 看来他是被控制了 |
[26:45] | Was it my bastard brother or yours? | 是哪个混蛋哥哥干的 你的还是我的 |
[26:47] | Maybe it’s option number 3. | 也许另有其人 |
[26:50] | There’s another team in the race. | 又多了一队对手 |
[26:55] | You’re saying if I help you | 你是说 如果我帮你 |
[26:57] | raise silas you can bring my grams back? | 唤醒赛拉斯 你就能让我外婆复活吗 |
[27:00] | Don’t play on my guilt, Shane. | 别想利用我的负罪感 肖恩 |
[27:02] | I’m not playing on anything. | 我没想利用什么 |
[27:04] | This is the truth. You told me what happened. | 这是事实 是你告诉我发生了什么 |
[27:07] | – Your reckless use of magic is the reason… – Don’t. | -是因为你滥用魔法 -闭嘴 |
[27:10] | Is the reason those spirits | 另一边的圣灵 |
[27:11] | – are torturing her on the other side. – Don’t. | -才会折磨她 -闭嘴 |
[27:14] | Hurting her again and again and again. | 一次又一次地伤害她 |
[27:16] | I said don’t! | 我说了闭嘴 |
[27:21] | My hand! | 我的手 |
[27:25] | You can’t stop, can you? | 你无法停止 对吧 |
[27:28] | All this power that you’re feeling, | 你感受到这些力量 |
[27:31] | you actually like it, don’t you? | 你其实很享受 对吧 |
[27:38] | Look at yourself, Bonnie. | 看看你自己 邦妮 |
[27:40] | Look at yourself, bonnie. | 看看你自己 邦妮 |
[27:41] | Bonnie, what are you doing? | 邦妮 你在干什么 |
[27:43] | Get… | 给我… |
[27:46] | – out of here. – Bonnie, stop! | -滚出去 邦妮 -停下来 |
[27:47] | You can’t reason with her, mayor. She’s lost control. | 你现在没法跟她讲道理 她失去控制了 |
[27:49] | Bonnie, baby, baby. Please. | 邦妮 宝贝 宝贝 求你了 |
[27:55] | Do something! | 想想办法 |
[27:57] | Bonnie… | 邦妮… |
[27:59] | Bonnie, look at me! | 邦妮 看着我 |
[28:02] | Now take a deep breath. | 现在深呼吸 |
[28:04] | I’m right here with you. | 我就在这儿 |
[28:07] | You are in complete control. | 你完全能控制自己 |
[28:13] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[28:33] | Your daughter… is a prodigy. | 你女儿是个天才 |
[28:37] | With my guidance… | 在我的指引下 |
[28:41] | She’ll be one of the most powerful witches in the world… | 她会变成世界上最强的女巫 |
[28:45] | But without it… | 但如果没有我… |
[28:50] | She’s a time bomb. | 她就是个定时炸弹 |
[29:01] | Hello, Elena. | 你好啊 埃琳娜 |
[29:05] | What did you to Stefan? | 你对斯特凡做了些什么 |
[29:06] | Rescued him from his old, dull life, | 把他从之前无聊的生活中解救出来 |
[29:08] | but it keeps calling. | 但过去还缠着他不放 |
[29:10] | Stefan’s not in the mood to talk right now. | 斯特凡现在没心情说话 |
[29:11] | Then he can listen. | 那他总可以听吧 |
[29:13] | I know you might not care about me right now, Stefan, | 我知道你现在不在乎我 斯特凡 |
[29:15] | But Kol compelled Damon to kill Jeremy. | 但是科尔控制了达蒙让他杀死杰里米 |
[29:17] | They’re somewhere in the tunnels, and I– | 他们就在地道里 我… |
[29:19] | It’s one giant maze down here, | 这下面简直是迷宫 |
[29:21] | and I can’t find them, so if you still care about | 我根本找不到他们 所以如果你还在乎 |
[29:23] | the cure or about Jeremy, then maybe you can come help. | 治愈方法或是杰里米 也许你能来帮我 |
[29:36] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[29:40] | That is an interesting predicament | 这对我们来说 |
[29:41] | for both of us. | 真是个有趣的困境 |
[29:46] | Did you miss the part where I said I’m compelled? | 你没听到我说我被控制了吗 |
[29:49] | Don’t stop! | 别停 |
[29:53] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[29:54] | You’re being hunted by a vampire, | 你被吸血鬼追杀 |
[29:55] | and now you’re bleeding? | 居然还流血诱敌吗 |
[30:09] | Dumb move, Jer. | 这招真蠢 杰里米 |
[30:11] | You can’t fight me in closed quarters. | 近身搏斗 你赢不了我 |
[30:13] | It was worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[30:18] | You’re gonna have to shoot me, Jeremy, in the heart. | 你得打死我 杰里米 正中心脏 |
[30:22] | I’m not gonna be able to stop myself. | 我停不下来 |
[30:24] | Jeremy, you are a hunter. | 杰里米 你是个猎人 |
[30:27] | You know want to. | 你想杀我的 |
[30:29] | Do it. | 动手 |
[30:31] | Do it! | 快动手 |
[31:00] | He shot me in the head. | 他打我的头 |
[31:03] | Stupid idiot… | 笨蛋 |
[31:07] | Borderline brain-dead moron! | 脑死亡的傻帽 |
[31:16] | That was dumb,Jeremy. | 笨到家了 杰里米 |
[31:21] | Should have killed me when you had the chance. | 有机会的时候就该杀了我啊 |
[31:33] | Going somewhere? | 要逃跑吗 |
[31:35] | I would if I were you. | 我要是你 就会逃跑 |
[31:36] | If Damon kills the hunter, | 如果达蒙杀了猎人 |
[31:37] | Nik will not be pleased. | 尼克会不高兴的 |
[31:39] | I told Nik I wouldn’t touch the kid. | 我跟尼克说过我不会动他的 |
[31:41] | I didn’t. | 我说到做到 |
[31:42] | That was clever. | 你真聪明 |
[31:43] | I’m sure he’ll really appreciate it. | 他肯定会很感激的 |
[31:50] | You’d really dagger me? | 你真要用匕首封住我吗 |
[31:52] | If I do, Damon’s compulsion ends and this is all over. | 封住你 达蒙就能摆脱控制 一切都会结束 |
[31:56] | And then you’re no better than Niklaus. | 你跟尼克劳斯一样歹毒 |
[31:58] | Daggering siblings when you disagree with them. | 一跟兄妹有分歧就用匕首封住他们 |
[32:00] | Look at what this family has become. | 看看这家人都成什么样了 |
[32:03] | I mean, Elijah won’t even show his face, | 以利亚甚至不愿回来 |
[32:05] | he’s so disgusted by our bickering. | 他受够了我们之间的争吵 |
[32:09] | This cure has ruined us, | 这治愈方法还没找到 |
[32:12] | and it hasn’t even been found yet. | 就已经让我们仇视彼此 |
[32:15] | Just imagine what would happen if it is. | 真不敢想找到以后会怎么样 |
[32:18] | This family was ruined long before we knew about the cure. | 这个家在此之前早已四分五裂了 |
[32:24] | Kol! | 科尔 |
[32:25] | I won’t let you raise Silas. | 我不会让你放出塞拉斯 |
[32:29] | Enough of this foolishness. | 别犯蠢了 |
[32:31] | Put it down, Kol. | 放下木桩 科尔 |
[32:36] | He was going to kill me. | 他想杀我 |
[32:39] | Well, then, I think you need a lesson | 看来我得教教你 |
[32:42] | in how to properly dagger a sibling. | 怎么用匕首封住你的哥哥 |
[32:48] | Burn in hell. | 你下地狱去吧 |
[33:12] | Damon, stop! | 达蒙 住手 |
[33:15] | Please. | 求你 |
[33:16] | I know that you don’t want to hurt Jeremy, | 我知道你不想伤害杰里米 |
[33:20] | So please stop. | 停下来吧 |
[33:24] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[33:26] | Yes, you can. | 不 你可以 |
[33:27] | You’re strong enough to resist the compulsion. | 你能抵抗控制的 |
[33:29] | I know that you are. | 我知道你能 |
[33:31] | Why, because Stefan did? | 为什么 因为斯特凡做到了吗 |
[33:33] | Because I love you, because you love me. | 因为我爱你 你也爱着我 |
[33:40] | You’d do anything for me, so please… | 你会为我做任何事 求求你 |
[33:44] | Do this for me. | 就算是为了我 |
[34:00] | I’m sorry, Elena. | 对不起 埃琳娜 |
[34:02] | Damon! | 达蒙 |
[34:06] | Jeremy. | 杰里米 |
[34:10] | Shoot now. | 开枪吧 |
[34:14] | Brother. Long time, no see. | 老哥 好久不见啊 |
[34:25] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[34:43] | Easy there, buddy. | 放松 老哥 |
[34:47] | You lost a lot of blood. | 你失血过多 |
[34:52] | So you bled me out? | 你把我的血放光了 |
[34:55] | Yeah. I didn’t really have much of a choice. | 是的 我别无选择 |
[34:57] | Kol’s compulsion is still in effect, | 科尔对你的控制依然奏效 |
[34:59] | so you need to stay locked up. | 所以得把你关起来 |
[35:01] | We don’t have any vervain, so… | 我们没马鞭草了 所以… |
[35:04] | this was the only way I could weaken you. | 这是唯一让你变虚弱的办法 |
[35:06] | You sound real torn up about it. | 你听上去还挺过意不去的 |
[35:10] | Shouldn’t we be going after Kol, | 我们是不是该去找科尔 |
[35:13] | make him decompel me. | 让他解除控制 |
[35:15] | Yeah, yeah, sure. That sounds easy enough, Damon. | 没错 听起来小菜一碟 达蒙 |
[35:18] | I’ll get right on that. | 我马上去做 |
[35:24] | Please let me see Elena. | 让我见一下埃琳娜吧 |
[35:25] | Come on. You know you can’t do that. | 得了吧 你知道这不行 |
[35:28] | With the sire bond, | 她对你认祖归忠 |
[35:28] | all you have to do is tell her to let you out of here. | 你要是让她放走你 她就会照做 |
[35:31] | It’s too risky. | 这太冒险了 |
[35:33] | You’re really enjoying this, aren’t you? | 折磨我你乐在其中 不是吗 |
[35:35] | It’s better for Elena if you stay in here for now, | 在找到治愈方法之前 你待在这里 |
[35:37] | at least until we find the cure, | 对埃琳娜比较好 |
[35:39] | and then once she’s no longer sired | 等她解除了认祖归忠 |
[35:41] | and you’re no longer compelled, | 你也摆脱了控制 |
[35:44] | you can both do whatever the hell you want. | 你们俩就缠绵到地老天荒吧 |
[35:47] | Stefan, wait. Stefan! | 斯特凡 等等 斯特凡 |
[35:55] | Stef… | 斯特凡… |
[36:09] | Going to see Damon? | 要去看达蒙吗 |
[36:10] | I need to talk to him. | 我要跟他谈谈 |
[36:12] | Well, you can’t. He’ll just ask you to let him out. | 不行 他会让你放他走的 |
[36:14] | I won’t let him out. | 我不会放他出去 |
[36:15] | You won’t have a choice. | 你不能反抗他 |
[36:17] | You’re sired. | 你对他认祖归忠 |
[36:24] | That all? | 还有事吗 |
[36:25] | Stefan, what are you doing with Rebekah? | 斯特凡 你怎么会和丽贝卡在一起 |
[36:28] | She tried to kill me. | 她企图杀死我 |
[36:30] | And this will be the second time that | 这貌似是达蒙第二次 |
[36:32] | Damon tried to kill Jeremy. | 企图杀死杰里米了 |
[36:34] | So I guess nobody’s perfect, right? | 人无完人 不是吗 |
[36:39] | Are you trying to punish me? | 你是在惩罚我吗 |
[36:42] | I don’t know how many times I can apologize. | 我还要道歉多少次 |
[36:45] | I never asked you to. | 我没让你道歉 |
[36:47] | You can do whatever you want, Elena. | 你可以随心所欲 埃琳娜 |
[36:48] | I really don’t care. | 我一点都不在乎 |
[36:55] | You’re hurt. | 你受了伤 |
[36:57] | You’re hurt, and you’re acting out, Stefan. | 你受伤了 还强装不在乎 斯特凡 |
[37:00] | This isn’t you. | 这不像你 |
[37:01] | Sure it is. | 这就是我 |
[37:03] | You’ve just never seen me like this. | 你只是从来没见过我这一面 |
[37:07] | You don’t know what I look like | 你不知道 我不爱你时 |
[37:09] | when I’m not in love with you. | 是个什么样子 |
[37:18] | I’ll let Damon know you stopped by. | 我会转告达蒙你来过 |
[37:37] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一个道歉 |
[37:40] | You don’t owe me anything. | 你什么都不欠我 |
[37:42] | I’m not happy to be right. | 我也不希望事情真是这样 |
[37:46] | I’m gonna get you some help. | 我会找人帮你的 |
[37:48] | Help? Dad, I’m ok. | 帮我 爸 我没事 |
[37:51] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[37:52] | I got angry I admit, | 我承认我生气了 |
[37:54] | but I knew what I was doing. | 但是我知道我在做什么 |
[37:56] | You lost control, and Shane said– | 你失控了 肖恩说 |
[37:59] | Didn’t we just establish that we couldn’t trust him? | 刚刚不是证明了他不可信吗 |
[38:04] | He’s trying to get under your skin. | 他只是想激怒你 |
[38:05] | The only thing that got under my skin is what I saw, | 唯一让我愤怒的是我所看见的 |
[38:08] | which is my daughter using dangerous magic! | 我女儿在使用危险的魔法 |
[38:12] | And the fact that you don’t think you need help | 而你还说你不需要帮助 |
[38:13] | means you need it even more. | 正说明你需要得很 |
[38:30] | Good evening, Gilbert clan. | 晚上好 吉尔伯特家族 |
[38:32] | What do you want, Klaus? | 你想干什么 克劳斯 |
[38:33] | I’ve come to fetch my hunter. | 我来接我的猎人 |
[38:35] | Seeing as how my brother’s become a liability, | 毕竟我弟弟现在开始妨碍我 |
[38:37] | Jeremy will be safer with me. | 杰里米跟我在一起比较安全 |
[38:40] | I think I’ll pass. | 好意心领了 |
[38:42] | I’ve killed enough people for you today. | 我今天为你杀的人够多了 |
[38:43] | You think you’re safer here? Hmm. | 你觉得你在这里比较安全吗 |
[38:47] | Clearly you don’t know Kol. | 显然你不了解科尔 |
[38:48] | He’ll stop at nothing to get what he wants, | 他为达目的 不择手段 |
[38:50] | so strange as it may seem, I’m your best bet. | 虽然有点奇怪 但我是你最好的选择 |
[38:52] | Sorry, but I think we’d rather take our chances. | 抱歉 我们宁可冒这个险 |
[39:01] | Fine, but when Kol does come– | 好吧 等科尔来的时候 |
[39:03] | and he will come– | 他一定会来 |
[39:05] | be sure to let me know, | 一定要通知我 |
[39:07] | preferably before he burns your nice little home to the ground. | 最好是赶在他把你们家烧成灰之前 |
[39:13] | And as for you, hunter, | 而你呢 猎人 |
[39:16] | there’s no shortage of people to turn | 我不缺人来转化 |
[39:17] | and loved ones to threaten, so sleep well. | 也不缺人来威胁 晚安 |
[39:21] | We’ll plan on finishing our work tomorrow. | 我们明天再继续 |
[39:40] | Sure. Just barge right in. | 没事 推门进来就好 |
[39:42] | Oh. I thought not knocking was our thing. | 我以为我们不用敲门了呢 |
[39:46] | You didn’t dagger Kol. | 你没用匕首封住科尔 |
[39:47] | Well, the white oak stake pointed at my heart | 他拿白橡树木桩指着我胸口 |
[39:50] | made things a little difficult. | 不太好下手呢 |
[39:52] | I do believe my brother Kol has finally lost his mind. | 我想我哥哥科尔是疯了 |
[39:56] | That’s all right. Jeremy’s still alive, | 没关系 杰里米还活着 |
[39:58] | and I took care of Damon. | 我解决了达蒙 |
[40:02] | So where’d you put it? | 你放哪里了 |
[40:05] | The headstone? | 那块墓碑吗 |
[40:06] | Someplace safe. | 一个安全的地方 |
[40:07] | Wasn’t really our deal. | 我们之前可不是这么说的 |
[40:09] | Well, considering that you’ve betrayed me twice. | 考虑到你背叛了我两次 |
[40:12] | And I betrayed you never. | 而我从没背叛过你 |
[40:14] | I think I’m acting brilliantly, | 我还是谨慎些比较好 |
[40:15] | especially since we have no idea why that guy was looking for it. | 尤其是我们还不知道那人为什么找它 |
[40:21] | Did you work things out with Elena? | 你跟埃琳娜谈开了吗 |
[40:23] | Do you care? | 你在乎吗 |
[40:24] | Nope, just trying to figure out why you’re here. | 当然不 只是想知道你来干什么 |
[40:28] | You don’t even have to ask. | 根本不用问 |
[40:33] | No feelings, no attachments. | 没有感觉 没有牵挂 |
[40:37] | None. | 都没有 |
[40:40] | Whatsoever. | 完全没有 |
[40:54] | This is never gonna end. | 这事不会结束 |
[40:56] | If Kol doesn’t kill me first, | 如果科尔不先杀了我 |
[40:57] | then Klaus is just gonna force me to kill more innocent people. | 克劳斯就会逼我杀更多无辜的人 |
[41:00] | How many is it gonna take, | 要杀多少人 |
[41:02] | 10, 100? | 十个 百个 |
[41:08] | If you kill one original vampire, | 如果杀死一个吸血鬼始祖 |
[41:11] | their entire sire line will die with them. | 他的所有吸血鬼后裔都会死 |
[41:13] | That’s thousands, maybe tens of thousands of vampires. | 那就是成千甚至上万个吸血鬼 |
[41:20] | Kol compelled Damon to kill you. | 科尔控制达蒙杀你 |
[41:23] | You’re gonna kill Kol instead. | 你要反过来杀了他 |