时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Elena Gilbert. | 我是埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 |
[00:02] | I’m a new vampire, and there have been complications. | 我是新生吸血鬼 情况有些复杂 |
[00:06] | I know that I’m sired to you, Damon. | 我知道我对你认祖归忠了 达蒙 |
[00:08] | You know what would make me happy? | 你知道什么会让我开心吗 |
[00:09] | That what you actually felt for me was real. | 就是你对我的感情是真的 |
[00:11] | But there’s hope now. There’s a cure. | 但现在有了希望 有个治愈方法 |
[00:13] | This cure has ruined us, | 这治愈方法还没找到 |
[00:15] | and it hasn’t even been found yet. | 就已经让我们仇视彼此 |
[00:16] | What do you know about Silas? | 你对赛拉斯知道多少 |
[00:17] | He’s the world’s first immortal being, | 他是世界上第一个长生不死之人 |
[00:20] | who just happens to be the person with the cure. | 恰巧和治愈方法一同被封印了 |
[00:22] | Unlikely alliances have formed. | 各路人马 争相抢夺 |
[00:24] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[00:24] | How can I help? | 我能帮上忙吗 |
[00:25] | No feelings. No attachment. | 没有感觉 没有牵挂 |
[00:30] | And someone will stop at nothing | 有人为了阻止我们找到治愈方法 |
[00:31] | to make sure we never find the cure. | 无所不用其极 |
[00:33] | You’re going to find Jeremy Gilbert, | 找到杰里米·吉尔伯特 |
[00:34] | and you’re going to kill him. | 就杀了他 |
[00:38] | Kol compelled Damon to kill you. | 科尔控制达蒙杀你 |
[00:39] | You’re gonna kill Kol instead. | 你要反过来杀了他 |
[01:27] | Leaving so soon. | 这么着急走啊 |
[01:38] | It’s my place, Nik. | 这是我家 尼克 |
[01:40] | I don’t appreciate you invading my privacy | 我讨厌你像个偷窥狂一样 |
[01:42] | like some kind of creeping Tom. | 来窥探我的隐私 |
[01:43] | I apologize for breaking up this sordid little tryst, | 撞破你们偷情我很抱歉 |
[01:47] | but I do have some urgent business. | 但我确实有急事 |
[01:49] | Or have you forgotten that our paranoid brother Kol | 你难道忘了 我们有妄想症的兄弟科尔 |
[01:52] | is running around with a white oak stake | 正拿着白栎树木桩在外游荡 |
[01:53] | and homicide on the brain? | 还一心想杀人 |
[01:55] | He tried to kill me last night. I didn’t forget. | 他昨晚想杀死我 我可没忘 |
[01:57] | Yes. Unfortunately, | 是啊 不幸的是 |
[01:58] | he seems to have absconded with my set of daggers. | 他似乎带走了我的匕首 |
[02:02] | Poor Nik. | 可怜的尼克 |
[02:03] | However will you get your way without your precious daggers? | 没了你的宝贝匕首你可怎么办啊 |
[02:06] | They were so handy when you wanted | 每次你不想跟我们废话了 |
[02:07] | to end a conversation with one of us. | 那些匕首就特别好用 |
[02:10] | Kol’s irrational fear of Silas has pushed him off the edge. | 科尔对赛拉斯的恐惧让他发狂了 |
[02:13] | We need to put him down before he does any more damage. | 我们要在情况进一步恶化前阻止他 |
[02:15] | Now, I know you have the last dagger, | 我知道你还有最后一把匕首 |
[02:17] | and I know you have some white ash, so hand it over. | 而且你还有白栎树灰烬 交给我吧 |
[02:21] | And leave myself unprotected? | 那样我不就没有护身符了 |
[02:23] | You can file that request under “No chance in hell.” | 你做梦去吧 |
[02:27] | Be gone by the time I’ve showered. | 我洗完澡时你最好消失 |
[02:28] | Lurkers aren’t welcome here. | 我不欢迎鬼鬼祟祟的人 |
[02:35] | I need that dagger, Stefan. | 我需要那把匕首 斯特凡 |
[02:38] | Talk some sense into her. | 你劝劝她 |
[02:41] | Why don’t you talk some sense into her? | 你怎么不自己去劝她 |
[02:43] | I’m headed home to play prison guard to Damon. | 我得回家去给达蒙当狱卒 |
[02:46] | He’s on lockdown ever since Kol compelled him | 昨晚科尔控制他去杀杰里米 |
[02:48] | to kill Jeremy last night. | 所以我把他关起来了 |
[02:49] | You see? That’s my point exactly. | 看见没 我要说的就是这个 |
[02:52] | If you let Kol run free, | 如果你们任由科尔在外游荡 |
[02:55] | then Jeremy won’t live to see his junior prom, | 杰里米怕是别想活着参加毕业舞会了 |
[02:57] | and we can kiss our map to the cure good-bye. | 我们也别想拿到找治愈方法的地图了 |
[03:00] | But if you help me dagger Kol, | 但如果你帮我用匕首封住科尔 |
[03:04] | Damon will be uncompelled, | 他对达蒙的控制就会失效 |
[03:06] | Jeremy will live, | 杰里米也不会死 |
[03:07] | and we’ll all be on our merry way to a human Elena. | 我们就能继续给埃琳娜找治愈方法了 |
[03:14] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[03:15] | I told Caroline | 我跟卡罗琳说 |
[03:16] | I’d take her place at decade dance prep, | 会替她负责布置复古舞会 |
[03:18] | but none of the rest of you showed. | 但你们全都没来 |
[03:20] | I know. I’m sorry. I had to, though. | 我知道 抱歉 我也没办法 |
[03:22] | I’ve got Jeremy under house arrest | 我得在家看着杰里米 |
[03:24] | because Kol wants to kill him. | 因为科尔想杀死他 |
[03:26] | And Klaus wants to take him | 克劳斯又想让他 |
[03:27] | on some vampire-slaying road trip. | 去屠杀吸血鬼 |
[03:30] | And since neither of them were invited in, | 他们俩都不曾被邀请进我家 |
[03:33] | it’s the only place that I can keep him safe. | 所以他只有待在家才最安全 |
[03:36] | Why does it sound like you’re under fire? | 你那边怎么好像受到了袭击 |
[03:38] | Apparently I’m living in a fraternity house now. | 显然我现在是住进了兄弟会 |
[03:41] | I’m training. | 我在训练 |
[03:42] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[03:43] | Train yourself to do some dishes. | 你先练练洗碗吧 |
[03:45] | And put these weapons away | 把武器都收起来 |
[03:46] | before someone tries to use one on me. | 免得我又成了活靶子 |
[03:50] | It’s hard for me to look forward to this dance | 你们都被困在家 我对这舞会 |
[03:53] | while you’re trapped in your house. | 都提不起兴致了 |
[03:55] | Listen, I have a plan to put an end to all of this. | 听我说 我有个计划 能让一切都结束 |
[03:59] | I want Jeremy to kill Kol. | 我想让杰里米杀死科尔 |
[04:01] | You want him to kill an original? | 你想让他杀死吸血鬼始祖吗 |
[04:03] | Think about it. | 想想看 |
[04:04] | Kol’s sire line must stretch to the moon by now. | 科尔的吸血鬼后裔肯定不计其数 |
[04:08] | If Jeremy kills Kol, | 如果杰里米杀死科尔 |
[04:09] | every vampire that he’s ever turned, | 那么他转化的每个吸血鬼 |
[04:11] | not to mention everyone that they’ve turned, will die, | 以及被这些吸血鬼转化的人 都会死去 |
[04:15] | which means the hunter’s mark will be complete, | 如此一来 猎人纹身就会全部显现 |
[04:19] | And we’ll have our key to finding the cure. | 我们就能找到治愈方法了 |
[04:21] | I’m on my way. We’ll figure it out. | 我马上到 我们一起想办法 |
[04:25] | Do you think caroline will notice | 你觉得卡罗琳会注意到 |
[04:26] | if there’s only 89 red balloons? | 只有89个红气球吗 |
[04:29] | Actually, probably yes. | 说不定真的有可能 |
[04:35] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[04:40] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:41] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[04:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:44] | There’s something in the water. | 水有问题 |
[04:47] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[04:48] | You dumped vervain into the water supply? | 你把马鞭草倒进供水系统里 |
[04:51] | Where did you even get it? | 你怎么找到马鞭草的 |
[04:52] | I have my sources. | 我有我的方法 |
[04:54] | I’m also reinstating the curfew | 而且我还恢复了宵禁 |
[04:55] | and canceling all town events. | 取消了所有的小镇活动 |
[04:57] | – Dad, there’s the dance tonight. – Not anymore. | -爸爸 今晚有个舞会 -取消了 |
[05:00] | Are you serious? | 开什么玩笑 |
[05:01] | Honey, I’m trying to protect you, not punish you. | 宝贝 我在保护你 不是惩罚你 |
[05:04] | The well-being of this town is my job now. | 维持小镇的安宁是我的工作 |
[05:06] | No. Dad, it’s mine, | 不 那是我的工作 |
[05:07] | and I’ve been doing fine without you getting involved. | 而且你插手前 我一直做得很好 |
[05:09] | You’ve been doing fine? | 你做得很好吗 |
[05:11] | Would you like me to read you | 要不要我来念一下 |
[05:12] | all the names of the people that have gone missing | 光是你毕业季这年 各种失踪 |
[05:14] | or died in tragic accidents in your senior year alone? | 还有遭遇不幸意外的死者名单 |
[05:17] | Head straight home, please. We’re having a family meeting. | 请马上回家 我们要开家庭会议 |
[05:24] | No one can get to the cure | 你要是死了 |
[05:26] | if you’re too dead to find it. | 就没人可以拿到治愈方法了 |
[06:05] | You’ve come to snap my neck again? | 你要再次扭断我脖子吗 |
[06:09] | Because I woke up feeling completely unmurderous, | 我现在心境平和 |
[06:12] | and I’m pretty sure that it’s safe to set me free. | 我觉得你可以放我出去了 |
[06:20] | Oh man, really? | 兄弟 不是吧 |
[06:22] | You practically bled me dry. | 血都要被你放干了 |
[06:26] | At least spring for a bag or something. | 至少给个血袋什么的 |
[06:29] | I’m thirsty. | 渴死了 |
[06:34] | Exactaly what I had in mind. | 你怎么知道我想喝水 |
[06:48] | Hello, mate. | 你好 兄弟 |
[06:49] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[06:51] | Babysitting. | 看着你 |
[06:55] | Give him a vial of blood every couple of hours | 隔几小时给他一小瓶血 |
[06:58] | so he doesn’t desiccate. | 以防他脱水 |
[07:00] | If he gets too much strength back | 如果他体力过强 |
[07:02] | or if he just annoys you, | 或是让你不爽了 |
[07:05] | bleed him out again. | 就再给他放血 |
[07:08] | Silent treatment, huh? | 不理我啊 |
[07:11] | Is that your best shot? | 你就这点本事吗 |
[07:14] | He’s still pissed at me for sleeping with Elena. | 他还在气我和埃琳娜滚床单 |
[07:16] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[07:18] | Because I caught him trying to sneak out | 因为我今天逮到他 |
[07:20] | of Rebekah’s bed this morning, | 从丽贝卡床上溜走 |
[07:21] | which would suggest to me that he’s moved on. | 也就是说他已经放手了 |
[07:25] | Well, well. Looks like my brother | 是吗 看来我弟弟 |
[07:29] | ripped out a page of my revenge sex handbook. | 从我的复仇性爱手册里取了经啊 |
[07:32] | Well, why don’t you two enjoy your little, uh, | 你们两个混蛋 |
[07:35] | villain bonding time? | 好好交流感情吧 |
[07:37] | I’ll let you know when I get the dagger from Rebekah. | 我从丽贝卡那儿拿到匕首再通知你 |
[07:56] | Damon is fine. | 达蒙很好 |
[07:57] | I locked him with all the creature comforts he deserves. | “舒舒服服”地关着呢 |
[08:00] | That’s not why I called. | 我不是为这事 |
[08:02] | Kol just tried to kill Bonnie. | 科尔刚刚想杀邦妮 |
[08:04] | What? Is she ok? | 什么 她还好吗 |
[08:07] | Yeah, just shaken up. | 还好 只是惊魂未定 |
[08:09] | She managed to hold him off, but kol seems pretty intent | 她制住他了 但科尔似乎决心 |
[08:11] | on murdering anyone who’s looking for that cure. | 杀掉所有寻找治愈方法的人 |
[08:13] | Yeah. Klaus has me trying to convince Rebekah | 克劳斯让我去劝丽贝卡 |
[08:15] | to give up her dagger so we can take care of Kol. | 交出匕首 好封住科尔 |
[08:18] | I don’t want to just dagger Kol. | 我不想只封住他那么简单 |
[08:20] | I want Jeremy to kill him. | 我想让杰里米杀了他 |
[08:29] | What did you just say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[08:30] | Bonnie says she’s got all this crazy new power. | 邦妮说她拥有强大的新法力 |
[08:32] | She thinks she can hold him long enough for Jeremy to get a clean shot. | 她可以拖住科尔 给杰里米时间杀掉他 |
[08:35] | And then what, huh? | 然后呢 |
[08:36] | Klaus and Rebekah will kill every single one of us out of spite. | 克劳斯和丽贝卡会来向我们复仇 |
[08:39] | They may be dysfunctional, bickering lunatics, | 他们虽然有病 疯狂 爱吵架 |
[08:42] | but they stick together no matter what. | 但血毕竟浓于水 |
[08:43] | That’s why you need to find the dagger | 所以你得找到匕首 |
[08:45] | and use it on Rebekah. | 用它封住丽贝卡 |
[08:47] | She can’t come looking for revenge if she’s lying in a box. | 如果她躺在棺材里 就不能复仇了 |
[08:53] | Yeah, I can’t do that. | 没错 我做不到 |
[08:54] | I know you can’t because vampires can’t use the dagger, | 我知道你不能 因为吸血鬼不能用匕首 |
[08:56] | but Matt can. | 但是马特可以 |
[08:58] | It’s not like she doesn’t deserve it. | 她也是活该 |
[09:02] | And bonnie thinks that she can get Klaus out of the picture, too, | 并且邦妮说她还能对付克劳斯 |
[09:04] | At least temporarily. | 至少能争取点时间 |
[09:06] | Once we get this cure, none of this will matter | 一旦找到治愈方法 这些都不是问题了 |
[09:09] | because we can use it against them. | 因为我们可以用它反击 |
[09:11] | All right, fine, but how do you plan to lure Kol in? | 好吧 你打算怎么引科尔上钩 |
[09:21] | Jeremy Gilbert. | 杰里米·吉尔伯特 |
[09:23] | Nice to see I’m still on your speed dial, mate. | 真高兴 你还把我放在快速拨号里 |
[09:26] | Hey, you want to meet up at the batting cages in Denver? | 我们去丹佛的棒球练习场见面吧 |
[09:29] | Actually, it’s Elena Gilbert. | 不好意思 我是埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 |
[09:32] | What a treat. | 真荣幸 |
[09:34] | Yeah, I was just thinking of all the clever ways | 我一直在想要怎么施计 |
[09:36] | I could have your brother killed, | 杀了你弟弟 |
[09:38] | but I’d settle for ripping off his illustrated arm instead. | 但我决定扯掉他的地图手臂了事 |
[09:41] | I need to talk to you–in person. | 我要和你谈谈 当面谈 |
[09:45] | I want to call a truce in the name of Silas. | 以赛拉斯之名 与你休战 |
[09:51] | You want to talk about silas? | 你想和我谈赛拉斯 |
[09:53] | I’ll meet you wherever you want. | 地点你来定 |
[09:55] | I’ll come to you. | 我去找你 |
[09:56] | I’ll tell you what. | 不如这样 |
[09:58] | How about I come to you? | 我来找你吧 |
[10:05] | If you want to truce, | 你想休战 |
[10:07] | open the door and invite me in. | 就开门请我进去 |
[10:15] | I’m waiting. | 我在等哟 |
[10:17] | Let me in, and let’s talk truce. | 让我进去 我们谈谈休战的事 |
[10:22] | – Hello? – Wouldn’t it be kind of stupid to invite you in? | -有人吗 -请你进来不是太蠢了吗 |
[10:26] | On the contrary. | 相反 |
[10:27] | I can’t kill your brother with my own two hands, | 我不能亲手杀你弟弟 |
[10:29] | or I’ll suffer the hunter’s curse | 否则会中猎人诅咒 |
[10:30] | and spend the next 20 years trying to off myself in gruesome ways. | 接下来20年里都会想残忍地自杀 |
[10:36] | 帮斯特凡找匕首 | |
[10:36] | And I heard that vervain is back in town | 我听说镇里又有马鞭草了 |
[10:39] | so I can’t compel you to kill him either. | 所以我也不能控制你来杀他 |
[10:42] | So I think it’s fair to say you’re semi-safe, for now. | 所以可以说你暂时还算安全 |
[10:49] | I’m the only one that could invite him inside. | 只有我能邀请他进来 |
[10:52] | He’s right, obviously. | 显然 他说得对 |
[11:01] | You’d think being alive for over 1,000 years | 按理说活了一千年 |
[11:03] | would teach me some manners, | 该懂点礼貌 |
[11:04] | but I couldn’t resist stopping by. | 但我就是喜欢突然造访 |
[11:07] | If I let you in, my brother goes. | 如果让你进来 我弟弟就出去 |
[11:10] | You’re not getting near him. | 你不准靠近他 |
[11:12] | Fair enough. | 可以啊 |
[11:17] | You can come in. | 进来吧 |
[11:22] | No gold medal in bravery, I see. | 你弟弟真是个胆小鬼啊 |
[11:25] | Another thing I love about the modern age is | 活在现代的好处就是 |
[11:28] | music anytime you like. | 随时随地能听音乐 |
[11:34] | So, it’s the part you offer me a drink | 行了 给我倒杯酒 |
[11:37] | so we can have a proper chat. | 我们来好好聊聊 |
[11:50] | Colours are fabric, the eighties were just tragic. | 颜色俗气 八十年代真是可悲 |
[11:54] | You know, I think shoulder pads | 我觉得垫肩的俗气程度 |
[11:56] | rival 17th-century Puritan smocks for crimes against fashion. | 跟17世纪清教徒的罩衫有的一拼 |
[11:59] | Looking for something to wear to the dance? | 在找舞会穿的衣服吗 |
[12:01] | Aye. Are you asking me to a date? | 是啊 你要邀请我做舞伴吗 |
[12:04] | Actually, it was canceled. | 其实 舞会取消了 |
[12:13] | So why are you here? | 那你来干什么 |
[12:15] | Back for more dagger talk? | 还想跟我谈匕首的事吗 |
[12:17] | Somebody has some trust issues. | 你这是被害妄想症吗 |
[12:18] | It’s called a healthy skepticism. | 这叫合理怀疑 |
[12:22] | I know you were trying to sneak out this morning. | 我知道你今早想偷偷溜走 |
[12:24] | I’m not stupid. | 我不蠢 |
[12:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:28] | I’m still trying to get used to this. | 我还在适应 |
[12:30] | Do you regret it? | 后悔吗 |
[12:31] | No. | 不 |
[12:33] | Do you want it to happen again? | 还想再来一次吗 |
[12:36] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[12:37] | Even if I don’t give you the dagger? | 即使我不给你匕首吗 |
[12:41] | You think that I would sleep with you | 你以为我和你上床 |
[12:43] | just to get the dagger? | 只是为了得到匕首吗 |
[12:44] | Don’t give me that innocent look. | 别一副无辜的样子 |
[12:47] | You’ve done plenty to me | 为了得到你要的东西 |
[12:48] | in the name of getting what you want. | 你已经伤过我很多次了 |
[12:50] | Well, I guess I should pack up these racks. | 看来我得把这些收起来 |
[12:52] | Just another failed attempt at getting to a high-school dance. | 参加高中舞会又泡汤了 |
[12:58] | Why do you care so much about high-school dance? | 你为什么这么在意高中舞会 |
[13:00] | I don’t. I was just bored. | 不在意 无聊而已 |
[13:02] | Right. | 是吗 |
[13:06] | We can also go, if you want. | 我们还是可以去啊 要是你想去 |
[13:09] | Not if it’s canceled, we can’t. | 可是已经取消了 去不了 |
[13:11] | Since when do you care about the rules? | 你什么时候也规规矩矩了 |
[13:17] | You know, none of this would be an issue | 你当初要是做好你该做的 |
[13:19] | if you’d have just done your job properly. | 这些就都不成问题了 |
[13:22] | I was perfectly willing to let you train Jeremy. | 我本来很乐意让你训练杰里米 |
[13:25] | No, you weren’t. Are you kidding? | 你少来了 装什么装 |
[13:27] | You got there on day two. | 训练第二天你就去了 |
[13:29] | Do you know how hard it is to get | 你知道让这些只会打游戏的 |
[13:30] | these x-box brains to focus? | 小屁孩集中注意有多难吗 |
[13:33] | And then when I turned a room full of barflies | 当我把一屋子的酒鬼 |
[13:35] | into vampires for him to slaughter, | 变成吸血鬼供他杀时 |
[13:37] | you let Kol kill them. | 你让科尔杀了他们 |
[13:39] | Your brother problem, not mine, buddy. | 老兄 那得怪你弟弟 不怨我 |
[13:41] | And whose bright idea was it | 那是谁的主意 |
[13:43] | to saddle Jeremy with a conscience, hmm? | 让杰里米背负良心 |
[13:45] | Well, we couldn’t have him trying to stake Elena | 我不能让他趁着埃琳娜睡觉 |
[13:47] | in her sleep, now, could we? | 用木桩钉她啊 |
[13:49] | Ah, yes, for the love of Elena. | 是不行 得保护埃琳娜 |
[13:52] | How is it that she manages to overlook | 为什么她能忽略掉 |
[13:54] | every horrific thing you’ve ever done? | 你所做得每项恶行呢 |
[13:56] | Is it willful ignorance | 她是执意无视呢 |
[13:57] | or perhaps something more pathological? | 还是有更病态的原因 |
[13:59] | Some people are just more capable of forgiveness than others. | 有些人就是更容易宽恕别人 |
[14:02] | Bet you score about a negative 500 in that realm. | 你在这方面肯定能得负五百分 |
[14:06] | Come on. There must be a secret. | 得了 你肯定有什么办法 |
[14:09] | It can’t just be the sire bond. What is it? | 不可能仅仅是认祖归忠 会是什么呢 |
[14:12] | Compulsion? | 控制吗 |
[14:13] | Manipulation? | 操控吗 |
[14:20] | What is it you say to her? | 你对她说了什么 |
[14:30] | I think this has something to do with a certain blond vampire. | 我猜这跟某个金发吸血鬼女郎有关 |
[14:35] | I think you murdered Carol Lockwood, | 我认为是你杀了卡罗尔·洛克伍德 |
[14:37] | and I think you’re worried | 你担心 |
[14:38] | that Caroline’s never going to forgive you. | 卡罗琳会永不原谅你 |
[14:41] | You’ve done worse. | 你有过之而无不及 |
[14:42] | Debatable. See, I don’t mind being the bad guy, | 难说 我不介意做坏人 |
[14:47] | because somebody has to fill that role and get things done. | 因为总得有人当坏人 做该做的事 |
[14:50] | You do bad things for no reason. | 而你干坏事却毫无缘由 |
[14:52] | You do them to be a dick. | 你完全是为了犯浑 |
[14:54] | Debatable. | 难说 |
[14:57] | If you’re gonna be bad, be bad with purpose. | 你要是想做坏人 得坏得有目的 |
[14:59] | Otherwise you’re just not worth forgiving. | 否则你就不值得原谅 |
[15:15] | Sorry, had to dig up the old people’s alcohol. | 对不起 我去翻陈酿了 |
[15:20] | Yeah, that’s the problem with people today. | 这也是现代人的问题 |
[15:22] | They have no drinking imagination. | 对品酒毫无想象力 |
[15:25] | Turn of the century New Orleans, | 世纪之交的新奥尔良 |
[15:27] | now, they knew how to make a drink. | 那时的人才会调酒呢 |
[15:28] | You lived in New Orleans? | 你在新奥尔良住过 |
[15:29] | We all did, | 我们当时都在 |
[15:31] | till Niklaus shoved a dagger in my heart. | 直到尼克劳斯把匕首插进我的心脏 |
[15:34] | Why? What did you do? | 为什么 你做了什么 |
[15:36] | What makes you think I did anything? | 你为什么觉得是我做了什么呢 |
[15:38] | Has your alliance with my brother softened you to his horrors? | 跟我哥哥联合让你忘了他的可怕吗 |
[15:42] | I don’t have an alliance with Klaus. | 我并没有跟克劳斯联合 |
[15:45] | We had a mutual interest in finding the cure. That’s all. | 只是我们之前都想找到治愈方法罢了 |
[15:49] | – Had? – Yes. | -之前吗 -没错 |
[15:51] | And I’m willing to give up looking for it | 要是你答应放过我弟弟 |
[15:53] | if you promise to leave my brother alone. | 我愿意不再寻找 |
[15:59] | Now can you teach me how to make this? | 你能教我怎么调酒吗 |
[16:05] | Ok, I’ll get some ice. | 我去拿些冰块 |
[16:15] | 埃琳娜:他带了木桩 邦妮在哪 杰里米:在找她 拖住科尔 | |
[16:28] | Bonnie, where are you? I’ve called, like, 17 times. | 邦妮 你在哪 我打了17通电话了 |
[16:31] | Kol is in our house. We need you. | 科尔在我们家 我们需要你帮忙 |
[16:35] | Ok, I’m headed to your house now. | 好吧 我这就去你家 |
[16:39] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[16:41] | Would you like one? | 要来点吗 |
[16:43] | Sure. Why not? | 当然 好呀 |
[16:49] | You are really good at that game. | 你游戏玩得不错啊 |
[16:52] | Especially considering you’ve been locked up in a coffin for a hundred years. | 尤其考虑到你还在棺材里待了数百年 |
[16:56] | I’m a quick learner. Speedy reflexes. | 我学习能力强 反应迅速 |
[16:59] | It’s not much like the real thing, though, is it? | 但这跟真动手不是一回事 对吧 |
[17:02] | You have killed, haven’t you? | 你杀过人吧 |
[17:05] | Or are you one of those Mary Sue vampires? | 还是你是圣母类型的呢 |
[17:11] | I killed once. | 我杀过一次人 |
[17:15] | I’m guessing your number is a lot higher than mine. | 我猜你杀的人肯定比我多 |
[17:18] | You lose track over the years. | 时间一久就忘了数了 |
[17:21] | So are we going to talk about Silas | 我们是要探讨赛拉斯 |
[17:22] | or just jibber jabber? | 还是只闲扯呢 |
[17:47] | No one else seems to think Silas exists. | 似乎没人相信赛拉斯的存在 |
[17:50] | So why do you? | 那你为什么说有呢 |
[17:51] | I used to run with some witches | 我14世纪在非洲 |
[17:53] | in Africa in the 14th century, | 17世纪在海地 |
[17:56] | Haiti in the 17th century, | 20世纪在新奥尔良 |
[17:57] | New Orleans in the 1900s. | 都曾碰到过女巫 |
[18:00] | They all knew about Silas | 他们都知道赛拉斯 |
[18:01] | and that he needed to stay buried. | 他不能被挖出来 |
[18:04] | I actually hold witches in high esteem. | 实际上 我对女巫十分崇敬 |
[18:06] | Yeah, but why Silas? | 但为什么针对赛拉斯 |
[18:08] | Why are you so afraid of him? | 你为什么这么怕他 |
[18:11] | They said if Silas rises, | 据说 如果赛拉斯东山再起 |
[18:12] | he’ll unleash hell on earth. | 他会带来浩劫 |
[18:16] | I happen to like earth just the way it is. | 我更希望维持现状 |
[18:19] | That’s pretty Biblical. | 好有宗教色彩 |
[18:21] | Well, that’s the other problem with people today. | 这是现代人的另一个问题 |
[18:24] | They’ve lost faith, | 他们失去了信仰 |
[18:26] | and in that loss, they no longer know who they should fear. | 因为没有信仰 他们不知道该怕什么 |
[18:37] | I have to get to Elena. | 我要联系埃琳娜 |
[18:38] | Have you seen my phone? | 你看见我的手机了吗 |
[18:39] | I’ve got your phone, and I’ve got your car keys. | 我拿了你的手机 也拿了你的车钥匙 |
[18:42] | And I told you we are having a family meeting. | 我说过我们要开一场家庭会议 |
[18:45] | Is that something you read in a book? | 那是你从书上读来的吗 |
[18:46] | Because we have never had a family meeting. | 我们从没开过家庭会议 |
[18:48] | I’ve let this go on long enough. | 我已经放任太久了 |
[18:50] | Shane said you and your magic are like a ticking time bomb. | 肖恩说你和你的魔力就像一颗定时炸弹 |
[18:53] | And I told you he’s crazy. | 我说过 他疯了 |
[18:55] | I lost your mother to witchcraft. | 我因为巫术失去了你母亲 |
[18:58] | I don’t intend to lose you. | 我不能再失去你了 |
[19:00] | It’s not your life. It’s mine. | 这不是你的生活 是我的 |
[19:11] | – Yeah. – Hey, is Bonnie here? | -你好 -邦妮在吗 |
[19:13] | She’s busy. | 她正忙着呢 |
[19:15] | It’s important. | 这是急事 |
[19:16] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[19:17] | I’ve called you, like, a hundred times. | 我给你打了差不多上百次电话 |
[19:19] | Kol is in our house. | 科尔在我们家 |
[19:20] | – I have to go. – I said no. | -我得走了 -我说了不行 |
[19:25] | Stop telling me what to do! | 少对我指手画脚 |
[19:31] | No one’s going anywhere! | 谁也不许离开 |
[19:34] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[19:37] | Abby, please come in. | 艾比 请进来吧 |
[19:49] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[19:50] | Your father called. Who’s professor Shane? | 你父亲给我打电话了 谁是肖恩教授 |
[19:53] | What has he been teaching you? | 他在教你些什么 |
[19:55] | Bonnie, we don’t have time for this. | 邦妮 我们没时间了 |
[19:56] | This is a family matter. | 这是家庭事务 |
[19:58] | My sister’s in trouble. We need Bonnie’s help. | 我姐姐遇到了危险 我们需要邦妮的帮助 |
[20:01] | My daughter is done helping Elena Gilbert. | 我女儿帮埃琳娜·吉尔伯特帮够了 |
[20:04] | – Now get out. – Mom! | -快出去 -妈妈 |
[20:06] | Answer my question. | 回答我的问题 |
[20:07] | What lies has this professor been telling you? | 肖恩教授在向你灌输什么谎言 |
[20:11] | Don’t! Jeremy! Hey, stop! | 杰里米不要 住手 |
[20:14] | Stop. | 住手 |
[20:16] | Don’t hurt her. She’s my mom. | 不许伤害她 她是我妈妈 |
[20:20] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[20:29] | Just go, Okay? | 你先走 好吗 |
[20:31] | I’m right behind you. | 我随后就到 |
[20:38] | You wanna talk? | 你们想谈 |
[20:41] | Let’s talk. | 那我们就谈谈 |
[20:48] | So we’re out of Gin. But I think this is a good year. | 没有杜松子酒了 但是这个年份好像不错 |
[20:52] | What if I said I don’t believe you? | 如果我不相信你呢 |
[20:55] | Ok, you got me. I don’t know anything about wine. | 好吧 被你发现了 我对酒一无所知 |
[21:02] | Just seems odd | 我只是感到奇怪 |
[21:03] | that you being so willing to give up something you want so much. | 你居然愿意放弃你很想得到的东西 |
[21:08] | I would do anything for my brother. | 我愿意为我弟弟付出一切 |
[21:10] | And if what you’re saying about Silas is true. | 而且如果赛拉斯真像你说的那样 |
[21:13] | What does it matter what I want | 如果这真会给大家带来危险 |
[21:15] | if it puts everyone else in danger? | 我一人的愿望又算什么 |
[21:19] | Well, this has been enlightening. | 真是有趣啊 |
[21:23] | Thanks for the drinks. | 谢谢你的酒 |
[21:32] | I’ll take your request for truce under advisement. | 我会考虑你的休战提议的 |
[21:35] | Is there any chance that you can be wrong about silas? | 你对赛拉斯的看法会不会有错呢 |
[21:41] | Trust me, Elena. | 相信我 埃琳娜 |
[21:43] | Some things are better left buried. | 有些东西不该挖出来 |
[21:55] | Think I saw a horro movie that started just like this. | 这场景就像我看过的一部恐怖片的开头 |
[21:59] | Did you know they play movies on tv all night long now? | 你知道现在电视里整晚播放电影吗 |
[22:02] | Hundreds of them. | 上百部电影 |
[22:04] | So much better than those silly | 比我们以前看的 |
[22:05] | black-and-white picture shows we use to go to. | 那些黑白电影强多了 |
[22:11] | I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[22:12] | Kind of miss the old ones. | 我有点怀念老电影 |
[22:15] | You got any requests for the DJ? | 你对音乐有什么要求吗 |
[22:18] | I’ll let you pick. Nothing cheesy. | 我让你选 别选太俗气的 |
[22:21] | Oh, that leaves out about half the decade. | 那这十年一半的歌都不行了 |
[22:27] | – Hope you like the cure. – Funny. | -希望你喜欢治愈乐队 -真幽默 |
[22:30] | So is everything about the eighties so… | 八十年代的东西都那么 |
[22:34] | excessive? | 造作吗 |
[22:35] | It had its charm. | 它有吸引人的地方 |
[22:38] | “Say anything”– | 《情到深处》 |
[22:39] | Lloyd Dobler standing outside of a bedroom window | 罗伊·杜布勒站在女孩卧室窗外 |
[22:41] | with a boombox over his head | 手里举着音响 |
[22:43] | desperately trying to get back the girl of his dreams. | 恳求他的女神回心转意 |
[22:46] | “Princess bride”– | 《公主新娘》 |
[22:47] | Wesley slays giant rats for love. | 卫斯理为了爱情杀死巨鼠 |
[22:50] | “Breakfast club”– | 《早餐俱乐部》 |
[22:52] | one detention turns a bunch of outcasts into allies. | 一次留校把几个不受欢迎的学生变成了盟友 |
[22:57] | So it was a decade of sentimental drivel, as well. | 看来那是个多愁善感的十年啊 |
[23:00] | Well, I was gonna say love, friendship, | 我本来想说的是爱情 友谊 |
[23:04] | possibility of anything happening. | 一切皆有可能的期冀 |
[23:07] | You would’ve loved it. | 你肯定会喜欢那个时代 |
[23:09] | And why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[23:11] | Because, as much as we both hate to admit it, | 因为 虽然我们不愿意承认 |
[23:14] | we care about those things. | 但我们确实在乎过 |
[23:24] | That better not be a corsage. | 别告诉我那是胸花 |
[23:26] | I loathe corsages. | 我讨厌死胸花了 |
[23:28] | These were all the rage in the eighties. | 这些东西在八十年代风靡一时 |
[23:45] | Let’s dance. | 跳个舞吧 |
[24:16] | I’m sorry. He left. | 抱歉 他走了 |
[24:18] | I mean, I tried to stall as long as I could. | 我尽力拖延时间了 |
[24:23] | That’s Bonnie. She was right behind me. | 是邦妮 她说会马上来 |
[24:30] | I’ve considered your request for truce. | 我考虑过你的休战提议了 |
[24:34] | Request denied. | 我决定拒绝 |
[24:37] | I’m sorry. I’ve already been invited in. | 不好意思 你们已经请我进去了 |
[24:44] | Hide and seek? | 玩捉迷藏吗 |
[24:45] | Fine by me. | 那就来啊 |
[24:49] | Dad needs to mind his own business, | 爸爸得少管闲事 |
[24:50] | he had no right to call you here. | 他没权利叫你来 |
[24:52] | It’s not just your father, Bonnie. | 不只是你父亲 邦妮 |
[24:53] | Witches talk. Word gets around. | 女巫们会交流 消息传很快 |
[24:55] | I found a new way to practice. | 我找到了新的施咒方法 |
[24:57] | It’s unconventional, but I can handle myself, I promise. | 虽然不寻常 但我应付得来 |
[25:01] | That’s not what Shane said. | 肖恩可不是这么说的 |
[25:02] | Shane is sitting in a jail cell right now. | 肖恩现在被关在牢房里 |
[25:04] | You’re gonna take his word over mine? | 你宁愿相信他也不信我 |
[25:05] | I’ve warned you about dark magic before. | 我警告过你 不许碰黑魔法 |
[25:08] | It’s not dark magic. It’s expression, and I need it. | 不是黑魔法 是表达 我需要它 |
[25:13] | They found a cure, Mom. | 他们找到了治愈方法 妈妈 |
[25:16] | There’s a cure for vampirism, | 吸血鬼可以被治愈 |
[25:19] | and I can do the spell to access it. | 我可以施咒拿到它 |
[25:22] | I can save you, but I have to go… | 我可以拯救你 但是我得走了 |
[25:26] | Now. | 马上就走 |
[25:29] | I’m not the one that needs to be saved. | 需要被拯救的不是我 |
[25:32] | You are. | 是你 |
[25:44] | Your brother’s lack of communication is infuriating. | 你弟弟不善沟通 真烦人 |
[25:47] | It’s one of his trademarks, | 那是他的特点 |
[25:49] | like his brooding and his hair. | 就像他的忧郁 他的发型 |
[25:51] | I don’t understand what’s taking so long. | 我就不明白 怎么还没好 |
[25:53] | I mean, how hard is it to steal a dagger? | 偷匕首有什么难的 |
[25:55] | From the vampire who’s been stabbed by it as many times as your sister, | 考虑到你妹妹被匕首插过无数次 |
[25:58] | I’d say difficult. | 肯定不容易 |
[26:05] | Sweet. | 多谢款待 |
[26:09] | You disappoint me, Damon. | 你真让我失望 达蒙 |
[26:11] | You’re not trying very hard to get out of here. | 你都不努力离开这里 |
[26:13] | I expected more the daring escape artist, | 我以为你会是英勇越狱者 |
[26:15] | less the cell potato. | 而不是宅在牢里 |
[26:17] | Well, I am compelled to kill Jeremy, | 毕竟我被控制要杀杰里米 |
[26:19] | so I figured it’s probably smarter to sit in there | 所以我觉得留在这里 |
[26:21] | and chitchat with you | 跟你聊天 |
[26:22] | than try to bust out of here like the Hulk. | 比像绿巨人一样冲出去要好 |
[26:24] | How do you think Elena felt about that, by the way, | 你觉得埃琳娜会怎么想呢 |
[26:27] | Your inability to overcome Kol’s compulsion for a single moment, | 你完全没办法抗拒科尔对你的控制 |
[26:30] | even though it meant killing the person | 哪怕他叫你去杀 |
[26:32] | she loves the most in the world? | 这世上她最爱的人 |
[26:34] | She’s met me. | 她不是第一天认识我了 |
[26:35] | She knows impulse control is not my strong suit. | 她知道抑制冲动不是我的强项 |
[26:38] | Still, must be hard trying to live up to Stefan. | 但是 想达到斯特凡的水准不轻松吧 |
[26:45] | I remember when I compelled him to feed on Elena, | 还记得我控制他吸埃琳娜的血时 |
[26:48] | he fought so hard, he actually managed to resist. | 他竭力抗拒 居然就成功了 |
[26:53] | Now, that’s love. | 那才叫爱 |
[26:54] | What do you know about love? | 你对爱知道什么啊 |
[26:56] | I know that you’re in love with Elena, | 我知道你爱上了埃琳娜 |
[26:59] | but I think you’re afraid of what might happen | 不过我觉得你害怕 |
[27:01] | when we find the cure at the end of the rainbow. | 我们找到治愈方法后会怎样 |
[27:03] | Personally, I don’t see a fairy-tale ending for you? | 依我看 对你不会是幸福美满的结局 |
[27:08] | All I see is Stefan and Elena. | 而是斯特凡和埃琳娜重修旧好 |
[27:14] | I think you see the same thing. | 你应该也这么想吧 |
[27:23] | Well, if it isn’t the happy homicidal maniac. | 这不是我那个杀人狂弟弟吗 |
[27:26] | Do you know that your darling former blood bag and her brother | 你知道吗 你亲爱的前任血袋和她弟弟 |
[27:29] | are trying to kill me? | 想杀了我 |
[27:30] | What? | 什么 |
[27:31] | Don’t pretend like you’re not in on it. | 你别假装毫不知情 |
[27:32] | Your obsession to find the cure | 你对治愈方法的渴望 |
[27:34] | clearly trumps any sibling loyalty you once felt. | 显然超过了你对兄弟仅存的忠诚 |
[27:37] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[27:39] | I’m going to rip off Jeremy’s arm | 我要扯断杰里米的胳膊 |
[27:40] | and kill Elena just for sport. | 再顺手杀了埃琳娜 |
[27:43] | Then I’m coming for you. | 然后我再去找你 |
[27:57] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是什么情况 |
[27:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:00] | What are Stefan and Elena planning? | 斯特凡和埃琳娜在密谋什么 |
[28:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:03] | I’ve been stuck in the penalty box with you since yesterday. | 我昨天起就和你被困在这儿了 |
[28:06] | Stefan won’t talk to me, | 斯特凡不跟我说话 |
[28:08] | And Elena won’t come to see me. | 埃琳娜也不来看我 |
[28:09] | So maybe you’re right. Maybe she’s written me off. | 也许你是对的 也许她不在乎我了 |
[28:14] | Tell me what you know. | 知道什么都告诉我 |
[28:17] | I don’t know anything about a plan. | 我不知道他们的计划 |
[28:22] | You stay here till I return. | 待在这儿等我回来 |
[28:29] | I will stay here until you return… | 我会待在这儿等你回来 |
[28:35] | or not. | 等不等由我 |
[28:52] | It’s amazing which you can find stashed away in the teachers’ lounge. | 教师休息室还真是宝物多多 |
[28:56] | This song is not as terrible as the other ones. | 这首歌比那些歌好多了 |
[28:58] | This song is the Godfather of rock anthems, ok? | 这首歌可是摇滚圣歌 好吗 |
[29:03] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么了 |
[29:04] | You’re… fun tonight. | 你今晚 这么有兴致 |
[29:07] | I can’t listen to this music | 我一听到这种歌 |
[29:08] | without thinking of my best friend Lexi. | 就会想起我的红颜知己 莱希 |
[29:12] | We spent most of the eighties together. | 八十年代那会儿我两老混一块 |
[29:14] | I remember this one time she snuck us backstage | 我记得有一次演出开始前 |
[29:16] | and compelled half the band to do tequila shots | 她带我潜入后台 控制了大半乐队的人 |
[29:18] | with us before the show. | 陪我们喝龙舌兰 |
[29:20] | She was fearless, kind of like you. | 她无所畏惧 很像你 |
[29:24] | So you slept with her, too? | 你也和她滚过床单吗 |
[29:26] | No. It wasn’t like that. | 不 不是那种关系 |
[29:29] | I was just a better person when I was with her. | 我和她在一起时就变成三好男人 |
[29:33] | I didn’t think I’d ever feel that way again. | 我以为我再也体会不到那种感觉了 |
[29:36] | Until Elena. | 直到你遇见埃琳娜 |
[29:39] | Until Elena. | 直到我遇见埃琳娜 |
[29:42] | And now that’s over. | 但现在一切都结束了 |
[29:48] | That look right there, | 你瞧 |
[29:50] | that is why I don’t let myself care. | 这就是我不在乎感情的原因 |
[29:54] | Well, you can say that, | 你可以这样说 |
[29:55] | But we both know it’s not true. | 但我们都心知肚明 事实并非如此 |
[30:04] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[30:05] | I’ll protect you if Kol tracks his way to this abandoned dance. | 如果科尔跟踪到这儿 我会保护你的 |
[30:19] | I think I’ll choose next song. | 我来换下一首歌吧 |
[30:20] | No. You know what? I’ve a better idea. | 不用了 知道吗 我有个好点子 |
[30:25] | That way. | 那边请 |
[30:34] | Will you coming? | 一起走吗 |
[31:01] | Missed. | 射偏了 |
[31:05] | Go! | 快走 |
[31:36] | Now, About that arm. | 该掰断你胳膊了 |
[32:01] | Like that! | 就像这样 |
[32:04] | This is ridiculous. | 这太滑稽了 |
[32:06] | Well, that’s the whole point of the “Breakfast club” slide. | 《早餐俱乐部》里就是这么滑的 |
[32:08] | It’s supposed to be ridiculous. | 就是要够滑稽 |
[32:12] | No. That’s– | 不 这是… |
[32:14] | That’s cheating. | 这是作弊 |
[32:15] | What is fun about hurtling down a hallway | 像弱智青少年一样在走廊里滑步 |
[32:17] | like a teenage imbecile? | 有什么意思 |
[32:18] | You’re just gonna have to do it to find out. | 你试试就知道了 |
[32:31] | All right. It’s the shoes. | 好吧 是鞋子的问题 |
[32:33] | Take off your shoes, you’ll be fine, ok? | 把鞋脱了 就会好的 |
[32:53] | This is what you want right? | 你想要这个 对吗 |
[32:58] | Go ahead. | 拿走吧 |
[33:00] | Take care. | 保重 |
[33:06] | You’re right, I do care. | 你是对的 我在乎 |
[33:08] | I want stupid koala corsages | 我想要那个傻傻的考拉胸花 |
[33:11] | and a prom. | 和一个毕业舞会 |
[33:12] | I want to have kids with someone who loves me enough | 我想找一个爱我爱到会举着音响 |
[33:16] | to stand outside my window with a stupid boombox. | 站在我窗外的人结婚生子 |
[33:20] | I want to be human. | 我想做一个正常人 |
[33:28] | So let Klaus put down my brother. | 所以让克劳斯封住科尔吧 |
[33:30] | Let’s go find the cure. | 去找治愈方法 |
[33:44] | Come on, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[34:02] | You are dragging her? | 你要给她下药 |
[34:05] | Just enough to keep her down | 剂量足以让她昏迷 |
[34:07] | until I can get some witches here | 直到我能找更多的女巫来 |
[34:09] | to clean her mind | 帮她消除记忆 |
[34:10] | from that poison that professor has been teaching her. | 让她忘记那教授的邪门歪道 |
[34:13] | That’s not happening. | 那是妄想 |
[34:16] | Bonnie, please. | 邦妮 别这样 |
[34:23] | I don’t belong to the spirits anymore. | 圣灵不能束缚我了 |
[34:27] | I belong to myself. Sorry. | 我为自己做主 对不起 |
[34:48] | Now, like I said, I don’t fancy the hunter’s curse. | 我说过 我不想背负猎人诅咒 |
[34:50] | So I’m just gonna chop off your arm, but don’t worry. | 所以我只剁掉你的胳膊 别害怕 |
[34:53] | I’ll heal you right up with a bit of blood after. | 我回头会用血治好你 |
[34:57] | Sorry about the sting. | 会比较疼 抱歉了 |
[35:00] | Now, which arm is it? Is it left or right? | 是哪只胳膊来着 左边还是右边 |
[35:03] | I’ll just chop off both to be safe. | 保险起见 我还是都砍了吧 |
[35:26] | Jeremy! Now! | 杰里米 捅死他 |
[36:10] | What did you do? | 你们做了什么 |
[36:11] | We didn’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[36:13] | He was trying to cut off Jeremy’s arm. | 他要砍断杰米里的胳膊 |
[36:15] | Lies. | 撒谎 |
[36:16] | He never would’ve gotten inside | 你们早有预谋 |
[36:18] | if you hadn’t have set a trap for him. | 否则也不会放他进屋 |
[36:19] | You said you were gonna put him down, too. | 你说过你也会除掉他的 |
[36:21] | I was gonna make him suffer on my terms! | 我是要用我的方法折磨他 |
[36:29] | I want to burn this house to the ground, | 我要把这房子烧掉 |
[36:32] | and then when you try to flee for our lives, | 当你们仓皇逃命时 |
[36:34] | I’ll kill you both without blinking. | 我会毫不留情地杀掉你们俩 |
[36:36] | You kill us, you’ll never get to the cure. | 你杀了我们 就永远得不到治愈方法了 |
[36:38] | You’ll never be able to make any more hybrids. | 你再也没办法制造混血儿了 |
[36:40] | You really think I care for an instant about my bloody hybrids? | 你们真以为我会关心什么混血儿吗 |
[36:44] | I want the cure so I can destroy it. | 我找治愈方法是为了毁掉它 |
[36:46] | I would’ve killed you all the second we dug it up, | 只要一到手 我就会杀掉你们所有人 |
[36:48] | but now I’m just gonna watch you burn instead. | 但现在我只想看你们葬身火海 |
[36:56] | Invite him in. | 邀请他进来 |
[36:58] | Do it. | 快点 |
[37:05] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[37:09] | Living room. Go. | 去客厅 快 |
[37:28] | Witch, you can’t do this to me. | 女巫 你不能对我这么做 |
[37:31] | You have no idea what I can do now. | 你根本不知道我现在能做什么 |
[37:35] | I will hunt all of you to your end! | 我永远不会放过你们 |
[37:40] | Do you hear me? Do you? | 你们听见了吗 听见了吗 |
[37:50] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[37:53] | Kol is not dead. He can’t be. | 科尔没死 怎么可能 |
[37:55] | Listen, Rebekah. They didn’t have a choice. | 听着 丽贝卡 他们也是迫不得已 |
[37:57] | Kol started this when he went after Jeremy. | 科尔想杀杰里米 才引发了这一切 |
[38:00] | He went after you, too. Do you remember? | 他还想伤害你 记得吗 |
[38:02] | I mean, he was never gonna let us find the cure. | 他永远不会让我们找到治愈方法的 |
[38:04] | So you knew. | 你知道的 |
[38:05] | This whole night, you knew. | 今晚你一直知道 |
[38:07] | I’m not gonna let the people that I care about get hurt. | 我不会让我关心的人受伤害 |
[38:11] | Not Jeremy, not Elena, not even Damon. | 杰里米 埃琳娜 甚至是达蒙 |
[38:13] | And you can hate me for it. | 你可以为这怨恨我 |
[38:15] | Now he can’t hurt you, either. | 但现在他也无法再伤害你了 |
[38:18] | And I want us to find this cure together, | 我希望我们一起找到治愈方法 |
[38:19] | you and me. | 你跟我一起 |
[38:21] | Not just for Elena, but for you. | 不光为了埃琳娜 也为了你 |
[38:24] | So you can have what you want. | 这样你就能得到你想要的 |
[38:26] | You can be who you want. | 你可以做你想做的 |
[38:28] | You can be human again. | 你可以重新做个正常人 |
[38:35] | Everyone deserves a second chance right? | 每个人该得到第二次机会 不是吗 |
[38:39] | Why would I trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[38:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:46] | I guess I could give you my word, | 我可以给你承诺 |
[38:50] | but at the end of the day you’ll just have to take a leap. | 但最终还是得你自己去相信 |
[39:03] | Didn’t work. | 不起作用 |
[39:04] | It took time for Finn’s line to die off. | 当时芬恩的血脉过了一会儿才死的 |
[39:07] | Remember? It’ll work. | 记得吗 会起作用的 |
[39:09] | What if it doesn’t? | 如果不行呢 |
[39:10] | Where’s that Gilbert optimism? | 吉尔伯特家族的乐观劲哪去啦 |
[39:25] | Sorry I missed all the excitment. | 抱歉我错过了好戏 |
[39:27] | I’m just happy to see you. | 见到你我就开心了 |
[39:38] | Looks like I didn’t miss much. | 看来我没错过什么 |
[39:43] | Got the Silas’s headstone. | 赛拉斯的墓碑拿到了 |
[39:45] | We’re just waiting for Jeremy’s mark to grow. | 我们在等杰里米印记显露 |
[39:54] | – Klaus is trapped in our living room. – Temporarily. | -克劳斯被困在我家客厅 -只是暂时的 |
[39:57] | I drawn the new moon to bond the spell. | 我将咒语与新月绑在一起 |
[40:01] | Got three days to find that cure, four max. | 能给我们三天寻找治愈方法 最多四天 |
[40:04] | If we don’t, we might as well look up Katherine Pierce | 如果找不到 那就不如去找凯瑟琳·皮尔斯 |
[40:05] | and see if she wants some company in hiding, | 看看她想不想找几个逃亡的同伴 |
[40:07] | ‘cuz he will come after us. | 因为他绝对会来找我们复仇的 |
[40:09] | We’ll find it. | 我们会找到治愈方法的 |
[40:11] | Now we’ve got Rebekah taken care of, | 现在丽贝卡已经解决了 |
[40:13] | all we need is Professor Shane, | 我们只需要肖恩教授 |
[40:15] | we’ll get everything we need. | 一切都万事俱备了 |
[40:17] | Yeah, I didn’t uh…I didn’t dagger her. | 那个 我没有封住丽贝卡 |
[40:20] | What? Why not? | 什么 为什么没有 |
[40:22] | I didn’t need to, she’s on our side. | 没那个必要 她跟我们是一伙的 |
[40:24] | On our side? | 跟我们是一伙的 |
[40:26] | Did you really just say that? | 你没说胡话吧 |
[40:28] | Yeah. She handed over the headstone, | 没有 她把墓碑交给了我 |
[40:30] | I mean she wants to find this cure more than anyone of us. | 她比我们任何人都想找到治愈方法 |
[40:34] | Why would you possibly think that you could trust her? | 你怎么会认为你可以相信她 |
[40:36] | Let me guess. She pledged her allegiance to you | 我猜猜 你们赤裸相见的时候 |
[40:38] | while you were naked in the sack. | 她对你表示忠心了 |
[40:49] | I bet you’re just dying to get that out, aren’t you Damon? | 你一定急不可待地说这话了 达蒙 |
[40:53] | Oh was this supposed to be secret? | 难道这是个秘密吗 |
[40:54] | Maybe you should make that a little clearer | 你在地窖里给我放血的时候 |
[40:55] | while you’re bleeding me dry in our cellar. | 应该说的更明确一些 |
[40:57] | That is keeping you from killing Jeremy. | 那是为了阻止你去杀杰里米 |
[40:59] | Stop it, both of you. | 你们俩都给我住口 |
[41:01] | Now why don’t you tell her to calm down, Damon? | 你为什么不让她冷静下来呢 达蒙 |
[41:04] | You’ve managed she is all sire bond pretty well so far, haven’t you? | 这段时间你用认祖归忠不是把她控制得挺好吗 |
[41:23] | It’s happening. | 开始了 |
[41:26] | My God. | 我的天啊 |
[41:29] | What? You can see it? | 什么 你也能看见吗 |
[41:45] | Here we go. | 好戏开始了 |