时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Elena Gilbert. | 我是埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 |
[00:02] | I’m a vampire in search of the cure. | 我是个寻找治愈方法的吸血鬼 |
[00:04] | It’s a cure for immortality? | 那是治愈永生的方法 |
[00:06] | You dig up Silas, and you’ve got your cure. | 你们找到赛拉斯 就找到了治愈办法 |
[00:08] | There is only one dose. | 只有一剂 |
[00:09] | I really want to get that cure for you. | 我很想为你找到治愈方法 |
[00:12] | If I gave you the cure to save yourself, | 即使我把治愈方法给你 |
[00:13] | you’d give it to Elena, wouldn’t you? | 你也会把它给埃琳娜 是吗 |
[00:16] | We all wanted it. | 我们都想得到它 |
[00:16] | Help Elena get the damn thing… | 帮助埃琳娜得到治愈方法 |
[00:18] | We risked everything to get it. | 我们不惜一切代价要得到它 |
[00:21] | She’s here. | 她在这儿 |
[00:23] | Katherine. | 凯萨琳 |
[00:24] | It’s been too long, little Gilbert. | 好久不见 小吉尔伯特 |
[00:32] | And we failed. | 我们失败了 |
[01:00] | Jeremy! Oh, no. No. No. | 杰里米 不 不 |
[01:03] | Oh, no. Oh, god, no. | 不要 天哪 不要 |
[01:07] | Oh, god… | 天哪 |
[01:10] | It’s fine. It’s fine. It’s fine. | 没事 没事 没事 |
[01:11] | You’re gonna be ok. | 你不会有事的 |
[01:13] | The ring will bring you back. | 戒指会让你起死回生 |
[01:14] | It’s ok. It’s ok. You’re gonna be ok. | 没事 没事 你会没事的 |
[01:18] | You’re gonna be ok, Jeremy. | 你会没事的 杰里米 |
[01:20] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[01:23] | How’d this happen? | 怎么回事 |
[01:24] | It was Katherine. | 凯萨琳 |
[01:25] | She must have been following us this whole time. | 她肯定一直跟着我们 |
[01:27] | What about the cure or Silas? | 治愈方法和赛拉斯呢 |
[01:28] | If there was anything in there at all, it’s all gone. | 如果之前那上面有东西 现在也都不见了 |
[01:31] | Where the hell is Bonnie? | 邦妮在哪 |
[01:33] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[01:33] | She went looking for Jeremy last night. | 昨晚她去找杰里米 |
[01:34] | She never came back. | 再也没回来 |
[01:36] | Damon, Elena is in there | 达蒙 埃琳娜在里面 |
[01:38] | waiting for the Gilbert ring to bring Jeremy back to life. | 等着吉尔伯特家的戒指让杰里米起死回生 |
[01:41] | Ok. Fine. We’ll wait with her. | 那好 我们就陪她等 |
[01:43] | Damon, listen to me. | 达蒙 听我说 |
[01:46] | Jeremy was one of the five, | 杰里米是五猎人之一 |
[01:49] | a hunter. | 他是猎人 |
[01:54] | He’s supernatural. | 他是超自然生物 |
[01:57] | The ring won’t work anymore. | 戒指不会起作用 |
[02:03] | She won’t survive this. | 她承受不住的 |
[02:07] | I’ll find Bonnie. You get Elena off this island. | 我去找邦妮 你带埃琳娜离开这个岛 |
[02:25] | Hey, you’re home. | 你们回来啦 |
[02:27] | I was trying to clean the burn mark where Kol– | 我在洗焦痕呢 就是科尔… |
[02:33] | I couldn’t get the spot out. | 污渍就是清不干净 |
[02:36] | Come on. Let’s get him upstairs. | 来 把他抱上楼 |
[02:55] | Can I get you anything? | 要我给你拿点什么吗 |
[02:57] | No. I’m fine. | 不 我很好 |
[02:59] | I’m just gonna sit here and wait with him until he wakes up. | 我就坐在这里 等他醒来 |
[03:05] | Let me know if you hear anything about Bonnie, ok? | 有邦妮的消息就告诉我 好吗 |
[03:09] | Yeah. Sure. | 没问题 |
[03:40] | Unless you’re a blond, a Bennett witch, | 除非你是个金发美人 贝内特女巫 |
[03:41] | or a doppelganger, I suggest you steer clear. | 或是二重身 否则你还是绕道吧 |
[04:06] | Where is it, the cure? | 治愈方法 在哪 |
[04:09] | I know someone has it. | 我知道有人拿到了 |
[04:11] | Yes, someone– Katherine. | 是有人 凯瑟琳 |
[04:13] | Katherine? The doppelganger? | 凯瑟琳 二重身 |
[04:15] | Yeah. Sneaky, little bitch must’ve been spying on us for weeks. | 对 卑鄙的小贱人一定监视我们数周了 |
[04:19] | She killed Jeremy… | 她杀了杰里米 |
[04:22] | Or somebody did. | 或者是其他人杀了他 |
[04:25] | He killed your brother. Let’s not with the fake sad face. | 他杀了你哥哥 别假装悲伤了 |
[04:28] | I didn’t say I was going to miss him, | 我没说我会想他 |
[04:30] | but I’m not heartless. | 但我也不是冷血无情 |
[04:30] | He was Elena’s only family. | 他是埃琳娜唯一的亲人 |
[04:32] | Good. Well, you can send flowers | 很好 那你可以送点花 |
[04:33] | after you help me find Bonnie. | 但得先帮我找到邦妮 |
[04:35] | We need to find Katherine. | 我们得找到凯瑟琳 |
[04:36] | If there’s one thing that’s a guarantee in this miserable, little world, | 在这个痛苦的世界上唯一确定的事情 |
[04:38] | it’s that Katherine Pierce is gone. | 就是凯瑟琳·皮尔斯已经走了 |
[04:40] | We need to find Bonnie. | 我们得找到邦妮 |
[04:41] | Oh, and beware of the immortal Silas. | 还要提防永生不朽的赛拉斯 |
[04:44] | If he was asleep in that cave, he’s awake now. | 如果他之前睡在洞里 现在也醒了 |
[05:12] | Don’t touch it. | 别摸 |
[05:15] | I used some of the island’s herbs and berries | 我用岛上的药草和浆果 |
[05:17] | to help treat the wound, | 帮你敷了伤口 |
[05:18] | but not being an actual witch, | 但我不是真正的巫师 |
[05:19] | I can’t guarantee much. | 无法保证疗效 |
[05:22] | How are you healed? | 你怎么恢复的 |
[05:24] | It was Silas. | 是赛拉斯 |
[05:26] | He helped me. | 他帮了我 |
[05:28] | You did it, Bonnie. He’s risen. | 邦妮 你做到了 他醒了 |
[05:29] | Get away from me. | 走开 |
[05:30] | I know you’re angry with me, ok, | 我知道你生我的气 |
[05:32] | but now you’ll see, everything I did, | 但你现在会知道 我所做的一切 |
[05:33] | all those lives lost, they weren’t in vain. | 那些逝去的生命 他们没有白白牺牲 |
[05:37] | Silas is gonna bring them back. | 赛拉斯会复活他们 |
[05:38] | What you want to do isn’t natural, Shane. | 肖恩 你想做的事是不自然的 |
[05:40] | You can’t bring back the dead. | 你不能让死者复生 |
[05:43] | I think you’ll change your mind now. | 我觉得你现在会改主意的 |
[05:46] | What do you mean, now? | 什么意思 |
[05:49] | When Silas awoke, | 赛拉斯醒来的时候 |
[05:50] | he had to feed to gain his strength. | 他得吸血才能获得力量 |
[05:52] | He’d been desiccating for almost 2, 000 years. | 他风干快两千年了 |
[05:54] | He needed blood. | 他需要血液 |
[05:57] | Jeremy was there. | 而杰里米就在那儿 |
[05:58] | – What are you saying? – He had– | -你在说什么 -他不得不 |
[06:00] | What are you saying to me? | 你在说什么 |
[06:01] | He drained him of his blood, Bonnie. | 邦妮 他吸干了他的血 |
[06:04] | Jeremy is dead. | 杰里米死了 |
[06:22] | How long has she been like that? | 她这样多久了 |
[06:23] | Ever since we found his body. | 从我们找到他尸体 |
[06:25] | She hasn’t said anything except that she’s waiting for him to wake up. | 除了说要等他醒来 再没说过别的 |
[06:28] | But he’s not going to wake up. | 但他不会醒来的 |
[06:29] | She knows that, right? | 她知道的 对吧 |
[06:36] | Look. Deep down, I think she has to, | 我想她内心深处一定也知道 |
[06:39] | but we’re talking about Elena here. | 但这是埃琳娜啊 |
[06:41] | She feels grief more powerfully than anyone else. | 她的悲伤比一般人强烈 |
[06:43] | I think her denial is the one thing | 我觉得她对现实的否认 |
[06:45] | protecting her from letting it all in. | 是唯一抵挡这股悲伤的东西 |
[06:46] | She can’t stay like that forever. | 她不能一直这样 |
[06:48] | I know, but I don’t want to be the one to break her out of it, | 我知道 但我不想去打破她的希望 |
[06:51] | not until we know that Bonnie is safe, | 至少等我们确定邦妮没事 |
[06:53] | not until we get Damon over here to, you know– | 等达蒙回来 好让他… |
[06:57] | Use the sire bond to convince her that everything is ok? | 利用认祖归忠说服她一切都好吗 |
[07:00] | I’m not in denial. | 我不是否认现实 |
[07:08] | I know that he was supernatural, | 我知道他是超自然生物 |
[07:11] | but did you see? | 但是你们没看到吗 |
[07:14] | His tattoo is gone. | 他的纹身不见了 |
[07:15] | The tattoo had the spell that opened Silas’ chamber. | 纹身有能打开赛拉斯墓穴的咒语 |
[07:19] | Maybe it being gone means | 也许纹身消失意味着 |
[07:20] | that he fulfilled his supernatural destiny. | 他已经完成了他的超自然使命 |
[07:22] | Maybe he’s back to normal. | 也许他又变成了普通人 |
[07:24] | – It’s possible, right? – Elena– | -有可能的 对吗 -埃琳娜 |
[07:26] | It’s possible, Caroline. | 卡罗琳 这是有可能的 |
[07:28] | There’s a chance. | 有这可能 |
[07:29] | It may be miniscule, but it’s hope, | 也许机会微小 但总是希望 |
[07:32] | and I’m gonna hold on to that hope with everything that I’ve got | 我要拼尽一切坚守这份希望 |
[07:35] | because there’s no way– | 因为绝对不可能… |
[07:43] | There’s absolutely no way that my brother is dead. | 因为我弟弟绝不可能死的 |
[07:53] | I’m not in denial. | 这不是否认现实 |
[08:08] | I know that I’m not supposed to be calling, | 我知道我不该给你打电话 |
[08:10] | but something happened, | 但是出事了 |
[08:12] | and I need to talk to you, Tyler. | 泰勒 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[08:15] | So please call me. | 拜托给我回电 |
[08:18] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[08:19] | As far away from Klaus as he can get. | 尽量远离克劳斯 |
[08:22] | Klaus said he wouldn’t stop until he found him. | 克劳斯说不找到他不罢休 |
[08:24] | Well, Katherine has been running from Klaus for 500 years. | 凯瑟琳躲克劳斯都躲了五百年了 |
[08:26] | It’s not easy, but it’s possible. | 不容易但也不是不可能 |
[08:28] | It’s probably why she stole the cure. | 也许她就是为这个去偷治愈方法 |
[08:30] | She wants to bargain for her freedom. | 她想要用来交换自由 |
[08:32] | I just can’t believe after all that, | 真不敢相信 经历了那么多 |
[08:34] | the cure is just gone. | 治愈方法居然没了 |
[08:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:40] | I mean, talk about denial. | 说到否认现实 |
[08:42] | In my head, I was thinking there was no way | 我心里还一直想着 |
[08:43] | Elena was gonna stay a vampire forever… | 埃琳娜绝不可能永远是吸血鬼 |
[08:48] | And now without any family. | 现在失去了唯一的亲人 |
[08:52] | Well, we can’t think about that right now. | 我们现在不能去想那些 |
[08:53] | We need to make plans, lists. | 我们得制定计划 |
[08:55] | We need a funeral | 我们需要办葬礼 |
[08:57] | or a cover story | 或者是说辞 |
[08:58] | or a funeral and a cover story. | 或者是葬礼加说辞 |
[09:00] | I should go tell my mom. | 我应该去告诉我妈妈 |
[09:02] | I guess she’ll know what to do. | 她会知道怎么做 |
[09:03] | We should get Matt over here. | 我们应该叫马特过来 |
[09:04] | You’re right. I will do that. | 对 我去叫 |
[09:05] | I will call Matt, and then I will go tell my mom, | 我先打给马特 然后去告诉我妈妈 |
[09:07] | and then I will make a list or a casserole | 然后我来列个单子或者做份炖菜 |
[09:11] | or–I don’t know– | 或者…我不知道 |
[09:12] | whatever people are supposed to do or make in these situations. | 反正就是这种时候该做的事情 |
[09:21] | What’s that smell? | 什么味道 |
[09:29] | It’s his body. | 是他的尸体 |
[09:33] | He’s starting to decompose. | 开始腐烂了 |
[09:37] | Tell you mom to get Dr. Fell over here. | 让你妈妈叫菲尔医生过来 |
[09:43] | Do you think Bonnie is dead? | 你觉得邦妮死了吗 |
[09:44] | Never thought I’d say this, but I hope not. | 没想到我说这话 但我希望她没死 |
[09:47] | I don’t like being out in the open like this. | 我不喜欢在这荒郊野外走动 |
[09:49] | What, afraid of the big, bad Silas? | 怎么 害怕大坏蛋赛拉斯吗 |
[09:50] | – No. – Scaredy cat. | -不是 -胆小猫 |
[09:52] | I’m not a scaredy cat. | 我才不是胆小猫 |
[09:53] | My brother Kol drove himself mad worrying about Silas rising. | 我哥哥科尔因为担心赛拉斯觉醒都疯掉了 |
[09:57] | It would benefit us all to be a bit concerned, | 担心一点对我们没有坏处 |
[09:59] | and you’re one to talk about being afraid. | 你还好意思说害怕 |
[10:01] | You’re so scared, you’re 1, 200 miles | 你不敢去你该去的地方 |
[10:02] | away from where you’re supposed to be. | 而躲在一千两百英里之外 |
[10:03] | Hey, somebody needed to find Bonnie. | 总得有人去找邦妮 |
[10:05] | Stefan could’ve done that. | 斯特凡可以来找 |
[10:06] | Aren’t you Elena’s current love? | 你不是埃琳娜现在的真爱吗 |
[10:08] | It’s so hard to keep track these days. | 这年头真跟不上事态变化 |
[10:10] | Shouldn’t you be home comforting her, | 你不该回家安慰她吗 |
[10:11] | or are you terrified of being there | 还是你害怕在她意识到 |
[10:13] | when she realizes her brother is dead? | 她弟弟死了的时候在她身边 |
[10:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:17] | Better you than me. | 你中箭总比我中好 |
[10:36] | Mm, just the guy I wanted to see. | 正是我要找的人 |
[10:38] | Not really. | 其实也不是 |
[10:48] | Bonnie, here. Drink this. | 邦妮 给 喝了它 |
[10:49] | It’ll calm you down. | 能帮你冷静 |
[10:50] | I don’t want any of your stupid teas, Shane. | 肖恩 我不想要你该死的茶 |
[10:53] | Bonnie– | 邦妮 |
[10:57] | Jeremy is dead. | 杰里米死了 |
[10:59] | Bonnie, be careful. | 邦妮 小心点 |
[11:00] | Don’t let your magic get out of control. | 不要让你的魔法失控 |
[11:01] | Bonnie! Come on. | 邦妮 别这样 |
[11:03] | Bonnie, I am not gonna let you fall apart. | 邦妮 我不会让你崩溃的 |
[11:05] | I’m not gonna let you. Silas needs you. | 我不会让你崩溃的 赛拉斯需要你 |
[11:09] | He can bring Jeremy back. | 他能救活杰里米 |
[11:12] | He can bring everyone back, | 他能让所有死者复活 |
[11:15] | and you’re gonna help him, ok? | 你得帮他 好吗 |
[11:20] | You’re gonna see Jeremy again. | 你还会再见到杰里米的 |
[11:51] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[11:55] | Meredith? What are you doing here? | 梅雷迪思 你怎么来了 |
[11:57] | I came to check on your brother. | 我来看看你弟弟 |
[11:59] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[12:01] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:09] | You’re not gonna find any vitals. | 你摸不到脉搏的 |
[12:10] | It’s the same thing that Ric used to go through. | 里克之前也经历过这种事 |
[12:12] | He’d just be dead until then he wasn’t. | 他就是死了 然后又活了过来 |
[12:15] | Once, I remember he was gone for almost an entire day. | 我记得有一次他死了近一整天呢 |
[12:21] | Ric died, like, 4 times before he lost his mind, | 在发疯之前 里克死过四次 |
[12:25] | and Jeremy has died a few times, too– | 杰里米也死过几次了 |
[12:28] | 3, I think–so we’re gonna have to– | 我想是三次吧 所以我们只要 |
[12:32] | So we’ll have to keep an eye on him | 所以我们得看着他点 |
[12:34] | because I don’t want him to go crazy just like Ric did. | 我可不想他像里克那样疯掉 |
[12:43] | Elena… | 埃琳娜 |
[12:44] | It looks like Jeremy died of extreme blood loss. | 看来杰里米已因失血过度而死 |
[12:47] | His neck also appears to be broken. | 他的脖子也被扭断 |
[12:50] | The lack of blood explains why there’s no lividity, | 因为失血所以才没有产生尸斑 |
[12:52] | but his muscles have tightened | 但他肌肉的收缩程度 |
[12:54] | – past the point of rigor mortis. – No. | -已达到尸僵 -不可能 |
[12:56] | If he’s left unattended to, | 如果不处理尸体 |
[12:58] | soon he’ll start to bloat. | 很快就会开始肿胀 |
[12:59] | Within a few hours, his skin will discolor, and– | 几小时内 他的皮肤就会变色 |
[13:01] | No. Stop, ok? | 不 住嘴 |
[13:03] | Just stop. He’s not dead. | 别说了 他没死 |
[13:05] | I need you to release the body to me. | 你得把尸体交给我 |
[13:07] | We’ll get him to a funeral home | 我们会送他去殡仪馆 |
[13:09] | and prepare him for a viewing | 准备好让大家见他最后一面 |
[13:10] | where you and his friends can say good-bye to him. | 然后你和他的朋友可以和他道别 |
[13:13] | – He’s not dead, ok? – Elena, stop it. | -他没死 明白吗 -埃琳娜 住手 |
[13:15] | Now you’re all about science? | 你现在跟我谈科学 |
[13:17] | Where was your science | 你用吸血鬼的血 |
[13:18] | when you used vampire blood to save my life, huh? | 救活我的时候 你的科学在哪呢 |
[13:20] | There is no science here. It’s just magic. | 这里没有科学 只有魔法 |
[13:23] | We need magic. We have to find Bonnie. | 我们需要魔法 我们得找到邦妮 |
[13:25] | Bonnie can fix this. Somebody just get me Bonnie! | 邦妮有办法 快点把邦妮给我找来 |
[13:27] | Elena– | 埃琳娜 |
[13:47] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[13:49] | No, Matt. It’s fine. | 马特 不 没事的 |
[13:50] | It’s ok. It’s ok. | 没事 没事 |
[13:53] | Bonnie will be here soon, | 邦妮很快就会来了 |
[13:55] | and she’ll fix everything, and it’ll be all fine. | 她会有办法的 一切都会好的 |
[13:58] | Everything is gonna be fine. | 一切都会好的 |
[14:01] | It’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[14:03] | It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. | 没事的 没事的 |
[14:19] | You’re not dosing me again, are you? | 你不会又给我下药吧 |
[14:21] | Poison your best friend once, | 给好朋友下一次药 |
[14:23] | and suspicion follows you forever. | 就永远都要受怀疑 |
[14:27] | Where are Bonnie and Damon? | 邦妮和达蒙呢 |
[14:28] | We lost Bonnie on the island. | 跟邦妮在岛上失散了 |
[14:30] | Damon stayed back to try and find her. | 达蒙留在那里找她 |
[14:31] | That’s funny. Doesn’t he hate her? | 奇怪了 他不是恨她吗 |
[14:34] | He doesn’t hate her. | 他不恨她 |
[14:36] | I think he actually kind of loves her. | 我觉得他其实挺喜欢她的 |
[14:38] | You’re mean to the people that you care about. | 人们对在乎的人都会很刻薄 |
[14:41] | That’s some messed-up logic. | 什么混乱的逻辑 |
[14:43] | – Damon logic. – Damon logic. | -达蒙的逻辑 -达蒙的逻辑 |
[14:51] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[14:53] | I want you to go somewhere with me. | 我想让你跟我去一个地方 |
[14:55] | – I can’t leave Jeremy. – Elena… | -我不能离开杰里米 -埃琳娜 |
[14:57] | There’s nothing you can do right now, ok? | 现在你什么也做不了 |
[15:00] | Stefan can stay here with him. | 斯特凡可以留在这里陪他 |
[15:02] | Come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[15:07] | Please. | 求你 |
[15:14] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[15:15] | I was completely willing to accept the fact | 我之前很乐意相信 |
[15:16] | that you were one man on a lonely mission to kill ol’ Silas, | 你在独自一人执行杀死赛拉斯的任务 |
[15:19] | and then I got boned | 之后我被狡猾的敌人 |
[15:21] | by my vixen nemesis Miss Katherine Pierce, | 凯瑟琳·皮尔斯小姐给耍了 |
[15:23] | and then I start thinking | 然后我就开始考虑 |
[15:25] | there’s no way that this is a coincidence. | 这绝不可能是个巧合 |
[15:27] | So what do you know, huh? | 所以 你知道什么 |
[15:32] | Took you long enough. | 这么久 |
[15:33] | Sorry. I had to dig the arrow out of my spine. | 抱歉 我得把箭从脊椎里拔出来 |
[15:35] | Thank you for that. | 拜你所赐 |
[15:36] | Well, if you want a lead on Katherine Pierce, | 如果你想打听凯瑟琳·皮尔斯的下落 |
[15:38] | here’s your guy. | 就问他吧 |
[15:39] | Torture me all you want. You can’t kill me. | 尽管折磨我吧 你不能杀了我 |
[15:42] | The hunter’s curse will torment you forever. | 猎人诅咒会永远折磨你 |
[15:44] | It’ll be worth it. | 那也值了 |
[15:45] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[15:46] | You can’t kill him, but that doesn’t mean | 你不能杀了他 但那不代表 |
[15:48] | we can’t tear him apart piece by piece, | 我们不能一片片撕碎你的肉 |
[15:52] | nerve by nerve until the pain is so severe, | 一根根扯断你的筋 直到痛苦万分 |
[15:55] | that your brain shuts it off | 你的大脑停止运转 |
[15:56] | to give you one tiny moment of blessed relief, | 给你一瞬的解脱 |
[15:59] | and then we’ll heal you And do it again and again and again. | 然后我们再治好你 如此循环往复 |
[16:04] | – You are creepy. – Thank you. | -你真恐怖 -多谢夸奖 |
[16:12] | I was tracking dens of vampires across Colorado. | 我在科罗拉多四处追踪吸血鬼群时 |
[16:15] | Katherine found me, said she could help me find Silas. | 凯瑟琳找到我 说她可以帮我找到赛拉斯 |
[16:19] | She already knew about the hunter’s mark, | 她已经知道了猎人印记的事 |
[16:21] | – the cure. – How? | -还有治愈方法 -怎么知道的 |
[16:23] | Oh, she had someone on the inside, | 她有内应 |
[16:24] | some werewolf girl, friends with your professor. | 一个狼女 你们教授的朋友 |
[16:27] | Hayley, Tyler Lockwood’s old friend. | 海莉 泰勒·洛克伍德的老朋友 |
[16:29] | Ah, I knew she was shady. Where’d Katherine find her? | 我就知道她有问题 凯瑟琳在哪找到她的 |
[16:33] | New Orleans. That’s all I know. | 新奥尔良 我就知道这么多 |
[16:39] | Good. Let’s throw him in a well. | 很好 把他扔进井里吧 |
[16:40] | If he starves to death, it’s not our fault. | 如果他饿死 就不能怪我们了 |
[16:42] | I’m gonna go find Bonnie. | 我去找邦妮 |
[16:43] | We’ve got a lead on the cure, Damon. | 这是找到治愈方法的线索啊 达蒙 |
[16:44] | I’m gonna find it but I suppose you don’t mind. | 我要找到它 但你应该不会介意 |
[16:47] | You never wanted Elena to be human again, anyway. | 反正你也不想让埃琳娜变回人类 |
[16:49] | I wanted that cure for her because it’s what she wanted. | 我想为她找到治愈方法 因为她想要 |
[16:52] | You might think I’m afraid to go back, | 你也许觉得我害怕回去 |
[16:53] | but I’m not because I know what she needs. | 但其实不是 因为我知道她需要什么 |
[16:55] | She needs me to bring her best friend home. | 她需要我把她最好的朋友带回家 |
[17:05] | We got to get you home if you’re gonna help Silas raise the dead. | 如果你要帮赛拉斯复活死人 就得送你回家 |
[17:07] | I don’t understand what I can do. | 我不明白我能做什么 |
[17:10] | Well, Silas can’t do magic. | 赛拉斯不能施展魔法 |
[17:11] | He was a witch, | 他曾是个巫师 |
[17:12] | but after he became immortal, that ended. | 但他得到永生后就不再是了 |
[17:13] | He can be a witch or a vampire, but never both. | 做巫师或吸血鬼 两者不可兼得 |
[17:16] | That’s why I’ve been teaching you expressions, | 所以我才一直教你表达 |
[17:17] | so you can do his work for him. | 好让你替他完成任务 |
[17:18] | What? How? | 什么 怎么做 |
[17:23] | Using the power of 3 massacres. | 利用三场屠杀的能量 |
[17:25] | Each massacre of 12 marks the earth with power, | 每场屠杀会在屠杀点留下能量 |
[17:29] | and you can use expression to tap into that power. | 你可以用表达触及这股能量 |
[17:33] | 3? You’ve had 36 people killed? | 三场屠杀 你杀了36个人 |
[17:35] | No. I’ve had 24 people killed… | 不 我杀了24个人 |
[17:37] | 12 people at the Young farm, 12 hybrids. | 在杨农场的12条人命 12个混血儿 |
[17:39] | You and I are gonna complete the triangle. | 你和我要一起完成这个三角 |
[17:41] | We’re what? | 我们要什么 |
[17:42] | There needs to be another massacre, but it’s ok. | 还需要一场屠杀 但这没事的 |
[17:43] | They’re gonna come back, it’s worth it. | 他们还会再活过来 这是值得的 |
[17:45] | I’m not helping you kill 12 people, Shane. | 我不会帮你杀12个人 肖恩 |
[17:47] | Won’t you if it meant you can see Jeremy again, | 即使能让你再见到杰里米也不愿意吗 |
[17:50] | your Grams, everybody you and your friends ever lost? | 还有你外婆 你和你朋友失去的人 |
[17:56] | I think you would. | 我觉得你会的 |
[17:59] | No. | 不行 |
[18:06] | – Bonnie? – Jeremy? | -邦妮 -杰里米 |
[18:08] | – It hurts. – Jeremy. | -好疼啊 -杰里米 |
[18:09] | – Help me. – I can help you, I’ll help you. | -救救我 -我能救你 我会救你的 |
[18:11] | I can help you. | 我能救你的 |
[18:35] | No. | 不 |
[18:43] | He asked you to help him, didn’t he? | 他向你求救 对吗 |
[18:47] | He needs your help. | 他需要你的救助 |
[18:50] | You can do this, Bonnie. | 你可以做到的 邦妮 |
[18:53] | You know you can. | 你知道你可以的 |
[18:57] | I’ll do whatever it takes. | 我会不惜一切代价 |
[19:11] | I’m bumping the ac. | 空调已经是最低了 |
[19:13] | We’re not gonna be able to leave him in there for much longer. | 我们很快就得把他搬走了 |
[19:15] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[19:19] | I’ve been alive for almost two centuries now. | 我活了差不多两个世纪了 |
[19:22] | You’d think with the amount of people that I’ve seen die, | 按理说我见过那么多人死去 |
[19:25] | it would hurt less each time. | 那种伤痛该淡化了 |
[19:29] | Never does. | 可并不是这样 |
[19:31] | No. No. It never does. | 是啊 不会淡化的 |
[19:36] | I see this every day. | 我每天都见这种场面 |
[19:38] | Sometimes I think that denial is the worst part for people like us. | 对我们这种人 最糟的就是否认现实 |
[19:41] | Because we know the truth. | 因为我们知道真相 |
[19:43] | We can see they’re on a collision course with it, and | 我们看得出他们要撞向死亡 |
[19:46] | all we can do is brace ourselves for impact. | 却只能准备迎接冲击 |
[19:56] | Did you find her? | 你找到她了吗 |
[19:57] | I’m still looking. How is she? | 我还在找 她怎么样了 |
[19:59] | She’s losing it, Damon. | 她快撑不住了 达蒙 |
[20:00] | We can do what we can to delay things here, | 我们会尽可能拖延下去 |
[20:02] | but we got to get Jeremy to the morgue before it gets ugly. | 但必须在尸体腐烂前把他送去停尸房 |
[20:04] | Damn it. I can’t just leave her behind. | 该死 我能丢下她不管 |
[20:07] | I can’t show up without Bonnie. | 我不能不带邦妮自己回去 |
[20:09] | I think you have to. | 我觉得你别无选择 |
[20:10] | At this point, the sire bond is probably the only thing | 现在认祖归忠可能是唯一 |
[20:12] | that’s gonna keep Elena together. | 能让埃琳娜振作起来的东西 |
[20:14] | I can go back to find Bonnie. | 我可以回去找邦妮 |
[20:19] | I’m on my way. | 我这就回去 |
[20:37] | I could actually hug you right now. | 我都想给你个拥抱了 |
[20:43] | Where have you been? How’d you find me? | 你去哪了 你怎么找到我的 |
[20:46] | Shane led the way. | 肖恩带的路 |
[20:48] | He told me what to do, Damon. | 他告诉了我要怎么做 达蒙 |
[20:53] | I know how to bring Jeremy back. | 我知道怎么使杰里米复活 |
[21:08] | You brought me to the stoner pit? | 你带我来”嗑药区” |
[21:11] | I want you to see something. | 我想让你看一些东西 |
[21:20] | Vicki. | 薇姬 |
[21:21] | Remember when Jer was so into my sister? | 记得杰里米以前很喜欢我妹妹吗 |
[21:24] | When our parents died. It was his rebel phase. | 我们父母死后 那时他很叛逆 |
[21:27] | I found this after vick died. | 薇姬死后我发现了这个 |
[21:30] | It made me smile… | 总会让我开心 |
[21:33] | And this. | 还有这个 |
[21:39] | Jeremy and Vicky. Did he do that? | 杰里米和薇姬 是他画的吗 |
[21:44] | After they found Vick’s body, | 他们找到薇姬的尸体后 |
[21:46] | I remember thinking that things didn’t feel over, | 我记得我当时觉得事情没有结束 |
[21:49] | You know, that there was no possible way | 我不相信我就这么 |
[21:51] | that she could be gone forever. | 永远失去她了 |
[21:54] | Then she wasn’t. | 结果真的没有 |
[21:56] | My point is, this town, | 我想说的是 在这个小镇 |
[22:00] | this crazy-ass world we live in. | 在这个疯狂的地方 |
[22:02] | Sometimes not being willing to accept that someone is gone | 有时不愿接受一个人已经死去 |
[22:05] | is because maybe they’re not… | 是因为他们或许并没离开 |
[22:10] | At least not completely. | 至少没有完全离开我们 |
[22:13] | Is that really what you believe? | 你真的这样认为 |
[22:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:17] | If I compelled you to tell me the truth, | 即使我催眠你 |
[22:19] | is that what you would say? | 你也会这么说吗 |
[22:24] | I would tell you that it’s ok to have hope… | 我会告诉你 可以抱有希望 |
[22:29] | Because sometimes that’s all that keeps me going. | 因为有时那是我前进的全部动力 |
[22:35] | Thanks, Matt. | 谢谢 马特 |
[22:44] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[22:45] | Damon found Bonnie. | 达蒙找到邦妮了 |
[22:47] | The plane is there waiting for them when they get off the island. | 他们一下小岛就能乘上飞机 |
[22:49] | They’ll be home in a few hours. | 他们几小时后就回来 |
[22:50] | Thank god. Is she ok? | 谢天谢地 她还好吗 |
[22:52] | Yeah. He said she’s fine. | 他说她还好 |
[22:54] | Listen, Elena. | 听着 埃琳娜 |
[22:54] | You might have been right. There might be something. | 你也许是对的 也许有希望 |
[22:58] | She knows what to do, doesn’t she? | 她有办法 对不对 |
[23:00] | Let’s just see what she says when she gets home, ok? | 我们等她回来再说 好吗 |
[23:02] | Ok. We’ll be home soon. | 好的 我们这就回去 |
[23:13] | If you’re smart, | 你要是长脑子了 |
[23:15] | you’ll use the cure to kill Silas. | 就用治愈方法对付赛拉斯吧 |
[23:17] | Killing Silas is your supernatural destiny, not mine. | 杀赛拉斯是你的超自然使命 不是我的 |
[23:20] | All right. Ok. Well, you be careful up there, you know, | 好吧 不过你可小心点 |
[23:22] | because he’s up there running about. | 因为他已经在四处游荡了 |
[23:26] | – You sure about that? – You don’t believe me? | -你确定吗 -你不相信我 |
[23:29] | Check my pack. | 看看我的背包 |
[23:38] | I found it in the chamber where he lay. | 我在他沉睡的墓穴里找到的 |
[23:41] | They say no one has seen him. No one knows his face. | 没人见过他 没人知道他的模样 |
[23:45] | How do you hide from the devil | 不知道魔鬼的长相 |
[23:46] | when you don’t know what he looks like? | 你要如何躲避他呢 |
[23:50] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[23:53] | Maybe I’m him. | 也许我就是他 |
[23:58] | Mark my words, | 记住我的话 |
[23:59] | if you don’t use the cure to kill him, | 如果你不用治愈方法杀死他 |
[24:01] | doesn’t matter if you’re human or vampire. | 不论你是人类还是吸血鬼 |
[24:05] | You’re doomed. | 都在劫难逃 |
[24:09] | We all are. | 我们都一样 |
[24:13] | Good luck to you, | 祝你好运 |
[24:14] | You’ve all brought this upon yourselves. | 这都是你们自找的 |
[24:16] | May you rot in it! | 自作自受吧 |
[24:21] | Tyler, it’s me again. | 泰勒 还是我 |
[24:24] | So I was thinking about it, | 我在想 |
[24:25] | and you probably ditched your phone, | 也许你把手机扔了 |
[24:27] | which is the smartest thing that you could do. | 的确是很聪明的做法 |
[24:29] | So I don’t know when you’re gonna get this, | 所以我不知道你什么时候才能听到留言 |
[24:31] | but things were looking kind of bleak for a minute, | 之前前途十分晦暗 |
[24:34] | and… I don’t know… maybe they’re turning around. | 我不知道 也许有回旋余地 |
[24:36] | So when you get this, call me back, | 当你听到留言 回电话 |
[24:38] | and I’ll tell you everything. | 我再详细说 |
[24:42] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[24:45] | We were so, so worried. | 我们担心死了 |
[24:49] | I’m ok. | 我没事 |
[24:51] | Could you get stefan out here? | 可以把斯特凡叫出来吗 |
[24:53] | They said that she knows what to do. | 他们说她有办法 |
[24:55] | Caroline, I need to talk to my brother. | 卡罗琳 我要和我弟弟谈谈 |
[25:01] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:04] | I’ll do whatever it takes. | 我会不惜一切代价 |
[25:07] | Whatever you ask of me, I’ll do it. | 无论你让我干什么 我都照做 |
[25:11] | Then you will see him again. | 那么你会再次见到他 |
[25:14] | There’s just a few things we have to do first. | 有几件事我们得先做 |
[25:17] | It’s called an expression triangle. | 这种魔法叫”表达三角式” |
[25:19] | I need to complete it for Silas. | 我得为赛拉斯完成三角形 |
[25:22] | – What? – She’s out of her mind, stefan. | -什么 -她疯了 斯特凡 |
[25:24] | The nutty professor has got her totally brainwashed. | 古怪的教授已经给她洗脑了 |
[25:27] | Bonnie, you can’t kill 12 people. | 邦妮 你不能杀掉12个人 |
[25:29] | I know it sounds crazy, | 我知道听上去很疯狂 |
[25:30] | but it’s the only way to get enough power. | 但只有这样才能收集足够能量 |
[25:32] | To do what? | 然后呢 |
[25:33] | When Silas was buried by the witch Qetsiyah, | 赛拉斯被凯茨雅埋葬的时候 |
[25:36] | she left him with the cure and two choices… | 她留下了治愈方法和两个选择 |
[25:37] | Stay mortal and rot | 保持永生在那儿发霉 |
[25:39] | or take the cure and eventually die in there of old age. | 或者使用治愈方法 自然死亡 |
[25:41] | He’s been trapped in there for 2, 000 years. | 他被困了两千年了 |
[25:43] | At some point, wouldn’t death by old age have been better? | 到了一定年月 他不会宁可自然死亡吗 |
[25:46] | No, because, you see, Qetsiyah had already one-upped him. | 不 因为凯茨雅已经胜他一筹 |
[25:48] | She knew that he wanted to die | 她知道他一心想死 |
[25:50] | so that he could find peace, | 那样就可以安息 |
[25:52] | be reunited with his one true love. | 和他唯一的真爱重聚 |
[25:55] | So she created another side. | 所以她创造了另一个世界 |
[25:58] | As a purgatory for all supernatural beings, | 作为一切超自然生物的炼狱 |
[26:01] | ensuring that if he died, he’d end up there forever. | 这样他死后就会永远困在那里 |
[26:05] | – That’s where you come in. – Why me? | -所以才需要你 -为什么是我 |
[26:07] | Because you, | 因为你 |
[26:08] | as Qetsiyah’s descendant can make the other side go away. | 作为凯茨雅的后裔 可以让那个世界消失 |
[26:12] | How? | 怎么做 |
[26:13] | I mean, the whole flight back home, | 回来这一路上 |
[26:14] | all she could talk about was how she is the one | 她一直都在说只有她 |
[26:16] | that can drop the veil between this side and the other side. | 才能打破两个世界之间的界限 |
[26:19] | Drop the veil? What does that even mean? | 打破界限 什么意思 |
[26:20] | What it means is, the myth about Silas being able to raise the dead | 就是说 赛拉斯能复活死人的传说 |
[26:24] | is not just one or some. | 不是指的个别几个人 |
[26:26] | It’s every supernatural being over there. | 而是那边每一个超自然生物 |
[26:28] | Once the veil is dropped, | 一旦界限打破 |
[26:29] | the other side doesn’t exist anymore. | 那个世界就不复存在了 |
[26:31] | There’s nothing separating us. | 再没什么能分开我们了 |
[26:33] | We’re all just one. | 我们是一个整体 |
[26:33] | 3 massacres, 3 hot spots, | 3次大屠杀 3个屠杀点 |
[26:35] | and the witch spell of the century. | 再加上一道厉害的咒语 |
[26:37] | Every supernatural being over there is back with a vengeance. | 那边所有的超自然生物都会回来复仇 |
[26:40] | – I can’t do that. – What? Oh, no. Yes, you can. | -我不能这么做 -不 你可以的 |
[26:43] | Yes, you can. | 你可以做到的 |
[26:44] | All the witches, your ancestors, | 所有的女巫 你的祖先们 |
[26:46] | who’ve been persecuted throughout time, | 几百年来受到迫害的人 |
[26:48] | your grams, Jeremy, they’ll all be back. | 你外婆 杰里米 他们都会回来的 |
[26:52] | You can do this. | 你可以做到的 |
[26:57] | You will do this. | 你会做到的 |
[27:00] | Bonnie, you are talking like a crazy person. | 邦妮 你现在像个疯子一样 |
[27:03] | You are not killing 12 people, | 你不能杀死12个人 |
[27:06] | and you sure as hell can’t invite every monster | 你更不能把所有死去的恶人 |
[27:08] | who has ever died back into this world. | 再招回到这个世界来 |
[27:11] | Caroline, I think she knows that. | 卡罗琳 我觉得这她是知道的 |
[27:12] | I can do it. I have the power. | 我能做到 我有这种力量 |
[27:14] | I can bring everyone back… | 我可以把他们都带回来 |
[27:17] | Jeremy, Alaric, Vicki. | 杰里米 阿拉里克 薇姬 |
[27:19] | Bonnie, stop it. | 邦妮 别说了 |
[27:21] | You can’t just say these things. | 你不能说这种话 |
[27:30] | – I’ll get it. – Hey, look. I’ll get it. | -我去接 -我去接吧 |
[27:32] | I said I’ll get it. | 我说了我去接 |
[27:41] | – Hello? – Elena. | -你好 -埃琳娜 |
[27:42] | It’s April… Young. | 我是艾普莉·杨 |
[27:45] | I was looking for Jeremy, | 我想找一下杰里米 |
[27:46] | and his cell phone keeps going straight to voicemail. | 他的电话总是直接转到语音邮箱 |
[27:51] | Jeremy can’t come to the phone right now. He’s not… | 杰里米现在不能接电话 他不在 |
[27:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:58] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[29:18] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[29:22] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[29:27] | He’s dead. Damon, he’s dead, | 他死了 达蒙 他死了 |
[29:31] | and he’s been dead this entire time, and I… | 他早就死了 而我 |
[29:35] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[29:40] | I can smell him. How long has he smelled like that? | 我能闻到他的气味 这味道有多久了 |
[29:43] | Talk to me. I can help you. | 跟我说话 我能帮你 |
[29:45] | How? How are you gonna help me? How? | 怎么帮 你怎么帮我 怎么帮 |
[29:51] | Ok. Ok. We have to take care of his body. | 好的 我们得处理他的遗体 |
[29:55] | Bring him downstairs. | 把他抱下楼去 |
[29:56] | – We shouldn’t… – Just carry him down, please. | -我们不应该 -把他抱下楼去 求你了 |
[30:06] | Where’s Bonnie? | 邦妮在哪里 |
[30:08] | We told Matt to take her home. We thought it’d be best. | 我们叫马特带她回家了 我们觉得这样最好 |
[30:11] | Ok. Guess we’re gonna have to do this the old-fashioned way. | 好吧 那就得用老办法来处理了 |
[30:13] | – Do what? – Put his body on the couch. | -做什么 -把他的遗体放在沙发上 |
[30:17] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[30:19] | Elena, you need help finding something? | 埃琳娜 你要找什么吗 |
[30:24] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[30:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[30:27] | We need a cover story, right? | 我们需要一套说辞 不是吗 |
[30:29] | You think I didn’t hear you guys talking earlier? | 你们以为我之前没听见你们说话吗 |
[30:31] | Well, what are we gonna say– animal attack, | 我们能说什么 是动物袭击 |
[30:34] | tumble down the stairs? | 摔下楼梯了 |
[30:35] | No. We burn the house down with him inside of it. | 不 我们要把杰里米留在这房子里烧掉 |
[30:38] | Elena, stop it. | 埃琳娜 停下 |
[30:39] | Why, because you want me to not be in denial? | 为什么 因为你想让我接受现实 |
[30:42] | You want me to face the truth? | 你想让我面对现实 |
[30:43] | This is the truth, Stefan. | 这就是现实 斯特凡 |
[30:45] | I don’t want to live here anymore. | 我不想再住在这儿了 |
[30:47] | I don’t want these sketches. | 我不想要这些素描 |
[30:50] | I don’t want this x-box. | 我不想要这台游戏机 |
[30:54] | Not gonna need this bourbon anymore. | 再也不需要这瓶波本了 |
[30:56] | Alaric is not here to drink it, I mean, | 阿拉里克不会来喝了 |
[30:58] | unless you guys are willing to bring back | 除非你们愿意为了让他复活 |
[30:59] | every supernatural creature on the other side to get him bick. | 而同时让所有超自然生物复活 |
[31:03] | Would you? | 你想吗 |
[31:04] | I know you want your drinking buddy back. | 我知道你希望你的酒友能回来 |
[31:08] | Would you, Damon? | 你想那么做吗 达蒙 |
[31:10] | Because I wouldn’t. | 因为我不想 |
[31:15] | I don’t know. I mean, does that make me a bad person? | 这代表我是个坏人吗 |
[31:18] | I have no idea. | 我真的不知道 |
[31:22] | He’s not gonna need that anymore. | 他不会再用到了 |
[31:23] | Elena, stop it. You’re scaring me. | 埃琳娜 停下 你吓到我了 |
[31:25] | What else are we supposed to do with the body, Caroline? | 要不我们怎么处理他的尸体 卡罗琳 |
[31:27] | I mean, there’s no room in the Gilbert family plot. | 吉尔伯特家族没有多余的墓地了 |
[31:31] | Jenna and John took the last spots. | 珍娜和约翰占了最后的地方 |
[31:34] | No, no, Elena. Stop. | 不 不 埃琳娜 停下 |
[31:36] | There’s nothing here for me anymore, Stefan. | 这里没有值得我牵挂的了 斯特凡 |
[31:39] | Every inch of this house | 这栋房子的每一寸 |
[31:42] | is filled with memories of the people that I love that have died– | 都满是我死去的至亲之人的回忆 |
[31:45] | My mom, my dad, Jeremy, | 妈妈 爸爸 杰里米 |
[31:48] | and Jenna and Alaric, John, even John. | 还有珍娜 阿拉里克 约翰 甚至约翰 |
[31:51] | I mean, they’re all dead. Everyone is dead. | 他们都死了 所有人都死了 |
[31:54] | So what am I supposed to– | 那我应该怎么 |
[31:55] | I mean, how am I gonna– | 我怎么能… |
[31:56] | I can’t even– | 我甚至不能… |
[31:58] | There’s nothing left for me. Aah! | 这儿什么都没有了 |
[32:02] | – Elena, I need you to calm down. – No, no, no. | -埃琳娜 冷静 -不 不 |
[32:05] | I can’t. I can’t. I can’t. I– | 我做不到 我做不到 |
[32:08] | I can’t. I can’t. | 做不到 做不到 |
[32:11] | No. It hurts. It hurts. Just make it stop. | 不 好痛 停下来 |
[32:16] | Please make it stop. It hurts. Ah… | 求求你 让这停下了 我好痛 |
[32:20] | Damon… | 达蒙 |
[32:22] | Help her. | 帮帮她 |
[32:34] | I can help you. | 我能帮你 |
[32:36] | I want you to let me help you. | 我希望你能让我帮你 |
[32:46] | I can help you. | 我能帮你 |
[32:49] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[32:53] | Turn it off. | 关掉 |
[32:54] | What? No, no. | 什么 不要 |
[32:59] | Just turn it off, | 关掉 |
[33:01] | and everything will go away. | 一切都会消失 |
[33:04] | That’s what you have to do. | 你必须这样做 |
[33:08] | It’s what I want you to do. | 我想要你这样做 |
[33:16] | Just turn it off. | 关掉吧 |
[33:55] | Hey, it’s me. Look. | 是我 听我说 |
[33:57] | I hate to leave this on your voicemail, | 我真不想给你留这条语音 |
[34:00] | but I think that you need to know. | 但是我觉得应该告诉你 |
[34:06] | Jeremy is dead, Tyler. I’m so sorry. | 杰里米死了 泰勒 我很遗憾 |
[34:10] | I thought that you would call and I could tell you, | 我以为你会打来 然后我再告诉你 |
[34:12] | but then you didn’t, so– | 但是你没有 所以 |
[34:16] | Just call me when you get this, ok? | 听到这个打给我 好吗 |
[34:21] | I need you, | 我需要你 |
[34:23] | and there’s no way that yesterday was the last time | 昨天绝不会是我们最后一次 |
[34:25] | that I’m ever going to see you or talk to you. | 见面和谈话 |
[34:28] | It can’t be. So just…Call me, Tyler. | 决不会的 泰勒 给我来电话 |
[34:36] | Please. | 好吗 |
[34:52] | It’s gonna be ok, Matt, you’ll see. | 会没事的 马特 你会明白的 |
[34:57] | I’ll bring him back. | 我会让他复活 |
[35:00] | Get some sleep, Bon. We can talk tomorrow. | 休息会儿吧 邦妮 我们明天再谈 |
[35:19] | Did you tell them? | 你跟他们说了吗 |
[35:24] | They don’t think I can do it. | 他们觉得我做不到 |
[35:27] | Oh, they’re just scared. They’re afraid to believe. | 他们只是害怕 不敢相信 |
[35:30] | You know, I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[35:32] | You said if I dropped the veil to the other side, | 你说如果我能打破界限 |
[35:35] | that the dead’ll return, | 死去之人就会复活 |
[35:36] | but that’s only for the supernatural. | 但只限于超自然生物 |
[35:38] | What about the 12 people that died on the young farm? | 在农场死去的那12个人呢 |
[35:43] | They were a necessary sacrifice | 为了大益 |
[35:46] | for the greater good. | 总要有牺牲 |
[35:47] | They’ve passed on. They’ve found peace. | 他们已经安息了 在天堂安息着 |
[35:50] | It’s all anyone wants. | 那是每个人的愿望 |
[35:53] | That’s all Silas wants. | 也是赛拉斯想要的 |
[35:56] | We’ll do this together, you and I. | 我们一起来 我们两人 |
[36:03] | We are the beginning. | 我们是开始 |
[36:29] | Blast it. | 该死的 |
[36:46] | Shane. | 肖恩 |
[37:06] | Silas. | 赛拉斯 |
[38:14] | It was a mistake. | 你不该那样做 |
[38:15] | It wasn’t, and you know it. | 你很清楚那是正确的做法 |
[38:18] | This is the only way she’s gonna survive. | 只有这样 她才能挺住 |
[38:20] | We’ll help her, keep an eye on her. | 我们会帮她 看着她 |
[38:22] | When she’s ready, I’ll use the sire bond to bring her back. | 等她准备好了 我再用认祖归忠让她恢复 |
[38:24] | Her humanity, damon, it was all she had left. | 她的人性 达蒙 那是她仅剩的东西 |
[38:27] | Humanity means nothing when you don’t have anyone to care about, Stefan. | 在乎的人都不在了要人性干什么 斯特凡 |
[38:33] | She had you. | 她还有你 |
[38:38] | She lost her brother. | 她失去了弟弟 |
[38:43] | I’m not enough, not this time. | 有我不够 这次不够 |
[38:53] | Listen, Damon. | 听我说 达蒙 |
[38:55] | I know that you and I, we’ve been through some… | 我知道我们最近… |
[38:59] | bad spots lately, | 经历了很多 |
[39:02] | especially when it comes to her. | 尤其是关于她的事 |
[39:04] | Yeah. Well… | 是啊 |
[39:07] | Guess none of that matters anymore. | 那些都不重要了 |
[39:15] | I just, um– | 我只是 |
[39:20] | I want you to know that, um– | 想让你知道… |
[39:28] | I know, Stefan. | 我知道 斯特凡 |
[40:04] | Elena, don’t do this. | 埃琳娜 别这样 |
[40:08] | We can find another cover story. | 我们可以想别的说法 |
[40:12] | This is the best one. | 这是最好的 |
[40:13] | No one’ll ask questions. | 别人不会起疑 |
[40:16] | Ok. If you burn down the house, it’ll be gone. | 如果你把房子烧了 一切就都没了 |
[40:22] | What if one day when this is all over, | 如果有一天 你放开了 |
[40:26] | you want to come home again? | 想要回家来看看呢 |
[40:32] | I won’t. | 不会的 |