时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[00:04] | No, no! I can’t, I can’t, I can’t. | 不 不 我做不到 我做不到 |
[00:08] | We all want the cure. Where is it? | 我们都想找到治愈方法 它在哪 |
[00:10] | I know someone has it. | 我知道有人拿到了 |
[00:11] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[00:11] | The doppelganger? | 二重身 |
[00:13] | She had someone on the inside. | 她有内应 |
[00:14] | Hayley, what did you do? | 海莉 你做了什么 |
[00:15] | Where did Katherine find her? | 凯瑟琳在哪找到她的 |
[00:17] | New Orleans. | 新奥尔良 |
[00:18] | I can help you. Turn it off. | 我能帮你 关掉 |
[00:20] | Her humanity, Damon. | 她的人性 达蒙 |
[00:22] | That was all she had left. | 那是她仅剩的东西 |
[00:23] | Humanity means nothing | 在乎的人都不在了 |
[00:24] | when you don’t have anyone to care about, Stefan. | 要人性干什么 斯特凡 |
[00:26] | Every inch of this house– | 这栋房子的每一寸 |
[00:27] | It’s filled with memories of the people that have died. | 都满是我死去的至亲之人的回忆 |
[01:03] | We’re gonna lose her, Damon. | 我们会失去她的 达蒙 |
[01:05] | She needs time. It’s only been a couple of days. | 她需要时间 这才过了几天 |
[01:08] | Her humanity is off. | 她关闭了人性 |
[01:09] | She’s basically numb to everything that makes her who she is. | 她感觉不到一切她该有的感情 |
[01:11] | She’s a vampire. | 她是个吸血鬼 |
[01:13] | The off switch is one of the biggest perks. | 关闭人性是最大的好处之一 |
[01:15] | When being undead gets you down, voila. | 成为不死之身让你心情低落时 瞧 |
[01:18] | Vampire prozac. | 吸血鬼百忧解[抗精神抑郁药物] |
[01:19] | She burned down her family home | 她烧光了自己家 |
[01:22] | with her brother’s dead body still inside. | 还连同她弟弟的尸体 |
[01:25] | Saves us the trouble of having to do it ourselves. | 省得我们去火化他了 |
[01:27] | I call that a win. | 我觉得这样很不错 |
[01:36] | Worst-case scenario, | 最坏的情况 |
[01:38] | I’ll invoke the sire bond | 我利用认祖归忠 |
[01:39] | and tell her to turn it back on. | 让她再恢复人性 |
[01:41] | No. Her brother just died. | 不 她弟弟刚死 |
[01:43] | You force all that grief on her at once, | 你让那些悲伤一下涌上她心头 |
[01:45] | it’s gonna overwhelm her. | 会淹没她的 |
[01:46] | We need to give her a reason to want to turn it on. | 我们得给她一个想要恢复人性的理由 |
[01:50] | Fine. We’ll show her a good time. | 好吧 我们带她去找找乐子 |
[01:54] | I know it’s controversial, Stefan, | 斯特凡 我知道这很有争议 |
[01:55] | But people actually like to have fun. | 但人们确实喜欢找乐子 |
[01:57] | You really think that’s gonna work? | 你真觉得这样有用吗 |
[01:59] | There’s only one way to find out. | 有没有用 试试便知 |
[02:03] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[02:04] | Was there an accident? Where are you hurt? Are you in pain? | 出车祸了吗 你受伤了吗 疼吗 |
[02:12] | I don’t feel anything. | 我没有任何感觉 |
[02:14] | I have a blanket in my car. | 我车里有条毯子 |
[02:15] | Try not to move. I’ll call for help. | 尽量别动 我打电话求救 |
[02:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[02:35] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[02:37] | I said that’s enough. | 我说够了 |
[02:39] | We agreed no killing. | 我们说好不杀人 |
[02:41] | This is the first person I’ve seen in days | 这是我几天来第一次碰到 |
[02:43] | whose body isn’t laced with vervain, and I’m hungry. | 体内没有马鞭草的人 我很饿 |
[02:45] | You leave a trail of bodies, | 你留下尸体 |
[02:47] | people are gonna start asking questions. | 人们就会开始问东问西 |
[02:48] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[02:51] | I can’t believe you’re making me say this. | 真不敢相信你逼我说这话 |
[02:54] | Show a little restraint. | 有点节制 |
[02:59] | I thought this was supposed to be fun. | 你不是说要找乐子吗 |
[03:44] | Have a care, mate. | 当心点 伙计 |
[03:45] | That’s no way to treat a lady. | 这么对女士可不对 |
[03:58] | You came. | 你来了 |
[03:59] | Well, you did say it was urgent. | 你说是要紧事嘛 |
[04:06] | Oh, don’t worry about him, love. | 不用担心他 亲爱的 |
[04:08] | He’ll never make it through tomorrow night. | 他活不过明晚的 |
[04:10] | What if there are more? | 如果还有呢 |
[04:12] | You were foolish enough to make a deal with Katerina Petrova. | 你蠢到跟凯瑟琳·佩特洛娃做交易 |
[04:16] | She used you to find the cure, | 她利用你找到治愈方法 |
[04:17] | and now you’re nothing but a loose end. | 你现在对她就是个麻烦 |
[04:18] | You’ll be lucky if she lets you live. | 她不来杀你算你走运了 |
[04:20] | You said you would protect me. | 你说过会保护我的 |
[04:22] | And I will, | 我会的 |
[04:24] | just as soon as you tell me everything you know about Katerina. | 你得先告诉我关于凯瑟琳的一切 |
[04:34] | So that’s the plan? | 这就是你的计划 |
[04:36] | You’re gonna take her back to school? | 你要带她回学校 |
[04:38] | Well, the fun route didn’t exactly pay off, did it? | 找乐子不是没成功吗 |
[04:40] | I don’t know. We got a free meal out of it. | 难说 我们吃了一顿免费大餐 |
[04:42] | Look. Do you think I want to go to school and play chaperone? | 你以为我想回学校扮演监护人吗 |
[04:44] | You can’t go because you’re not a student. | 你不能去因为你不是学生 |
[04:46] | Besides, you’ve got to go look for Katherine. | 再说 你还要去查凯瑟琳的下落 |
[04:48] | I mean, Elena needs this cure now more than ever. | 埃琳娜现在十分需要治愈方法 |
[04:50] | Not that anyone asked me, | 虽然没人问我 |
[04:52] | but I think taking her back to school is a great idea. | 但是我认为带她回学校是个好主意 |
[04:55] | Why are you here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[04:56] | Blame it on your fancy water filters. | 都怪你家超棒的滤水器 |
[04:58] | Your house has the only vervain-free showers in town. | 你们家有镇上唯一的无马鞭草淋浴 |
[05:00] | Oh, yeah. The mayor put vervain in the water supply. | 是啊 镇长在供水系统里加了马鞭草 |
[05:04] | So many people to kill. | 这么多人要杀 |
[05:06] | Yeah, and my mom says it’s about to get worse, | 是啊 我妈说情况还会更坏 |
[05:08] | so she could use a little help. | 所以她需要一点帮助 |
[05:11] | Fine. I’ll go after the psychotic doppelganger. | 好吧 我去找那个精神病二重身 |
[05:14] | Stefan, you gonna go talk to the sheriff? | 斯特凡 你去找警长谈谈 |
[05:16] | Blondie, take her to school. | 芭比 带她去学校 |
[05:19] | Sounds like fun. | 听起来真好玩 |
[05:27] | What? It’s nothing you guys haven’t seen before. | 怎么了 你们又不是没见过 |
[05:32] | And as for the “Going to school” idea… | 至于去学校这个主意 |
[05:36] | I’ve got nothing better to do. | 反正我也没别的事好做 |
[05:42] | Elena, it would make me very happy | 埃琳娜 我十分希望 |
[05:44] | if you were in school today | 你今天能去学校 |
[05:46] | and studied hard– | 并且努力学习 |
[05:48] | you know, get involved in whatever activities, | 参加点什么活动之类的 |
[05:51] | and please, for me, no matter what, | 还有拜托 就算为了我 无论如何 |
[05:54] | don’t eat anyone. | 不要吸食任何人 |
[05:58] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[06:14] | 追悼 杰里米·吉尔伯特 | |
[06:22] | Tyler. It’s me checking in. | 泰勒 我打电话问候你一声 |
[06:25] | Things are just getting back to normal here, | 这里一切又恢复正常了 |
[06:27] | sort of. | 算是吧 |
[06:28] | Elena’s not quite there, | 埃琳娜还没完全恢复 |
[06:30] | but we’re working on it. | 但我们还在想办法 |
[06:34] | Look, I know that you can’t call me back, | 我知道你不能回电话给我 |
[06:36] | but I keep thinking if I just leave these messages | 但是我在想 如果我一直给你留言 |
[06:40] | that when you do come home it’ll be like you never left. | 等你回来时 就会像你根本没离开过 |
[06:43] | Or that’s the hope. | 至少我希望如此 |
[06:45] | I’d better go. | 我要挂了 |
[06:48] | I love you, Tyler. | 泰勒 我爱你 |
[06:51] | Have you seen Bonnie? | 你见到邦妮了吗 |
[06:54] | Yeah. I called her last night. She’s fine. | 我昨晚给她打了电话 她没事 |
[06:56] | She’s just a little drained from, you know, everything. | 只是这一连串的事让她很累 |
[06:59] | Can’t really blame her. | 也不能怪她 |
[07:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:01] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[07:04] | Can you get me my old spot back on the cheerleading squad? | 你能帮我重回啦啦队吗 |
[07:06] | I mean, technically, yeah. | 应该是没问题 |
[07:08] | I’m captain, but I thought you hated cheerleading. | 我是队长 但你不是讨厌啦啦队吗 |
[07:11] | I did, and now I think it would be really fun | 之前是 但现在我觉得跳来跳去 |
[07:13] | to jump around and toss people up in the air. | 把人扔到空中会很有意思 |
[07:15] | It’s not like the routines are that hard. | 这些动作对我不在话下 |
[07:18] | I…think that would make Damon really happy. | 我觉得这会让达蒙很高兴的 |
[07:24] | Ah, what an unpleasant surprise. | 多么讨厌的意外啊 |
[07:27] | So I just came up with a list | 我列了个清单 |
[07:29] | called things you suck at. | 列出了你做得不好的事 |
[07:33] | Number one: finding Katherine, ever. | 第一条 找到凯瑟琳 |
[07:36] | Number two: covering up your secret phone conversations | 第二条 隐瞒你和歹毒的海莉 |
[07:39] | to that little backstabber Hayley. | 暗地里的联络 |
[07:42] | Yeah, so where is she, | 是啊 她在哪里 |
[07:45] | and what does she know about Katherine? | 关于凯瑟琳 她都知道什么 |
[07:47] | I should help you? | 要我帮你吗 |
[07:49] | After you lot killed my brother | 你们杀了我弟弟 |
[07:51] | and imprisoned me in the Gilbert living room? | 又把我困在吉尔伯特家的客厅 |
[07:52] | You might want to prioritize, Klaus. | 克劳斯 你得分轻重缓急 |
[07:54] | You have much bigger problems. | 有个更让你头疼的问题 |
[07:57] | Katherine has the cure. | 凯瑟琳得到了治愈方法 |
[08:01] | My guess is she’s gonna want to cram it down your throat. | 我猜她会把它用在你身上 |
[08:04] | You help me find Katherine, | 你帮我找到凯瑟琳 |
[08:05] | I’ll get the cure, I’ll give it to Elena, | 让我拿到治愈方法 我把它给埃琳娜 |
[08:07] | everybody wins. | 皆大欢喜 |
[08:09] | Just let me question Hayley about Katherine. | 让我去审问海莉凯瑟琳的下落吧 |
[08:13] | Can’t help you, mate. | 恕我爱莫能助 |
[08:15] | Hayley’s all mine. | 海莉你碰不得 |
[08:17] | Although I did have a run-in | 不过我碰到了一个吸血鬼 |
[08:20] | with a vampire who may know where Katerina is. | 他也许知道凯瑟琳的下落 |
[08:23] | Too bad for you I bit halfway through his bloody neck. | 只可惜 我几乎咬断了他的脖子 |
[08:25] | He probably won’t have much time for chit-chat. | 估计他没多少时间跟你闲聊了 |
[08:31] | The entire supply of blood from the hospital, | 医院血库的所有血袋 |
[08:33] | all the reserves, gone, just vanished. | 全部不翼而飞 |
[08:37] | I don’t understand. Are you accusing us? | 我不明白 你认为是我们偷的吗 |
[08:39] | No, I’m not accusing you, | 不 我没这意思 |
[08:40] | but this town is at a tipping point. | 但小镇现在已经岌岌可危 |
[08:42] | Any more unexplained house fires, | 再来一起房屋神秘失火案 |
[08:44] | and things are gonna boil over. | 局面就会彻底失控 |
[08:47] | I’m sorry. I know it’s not your fault. | 抱歉 我知道不是你的错 |
[08:51] | It’s been a rough week. | 这周发生的事太多了 |
[08:54] | Miranda Gilbert was one of my best friends in high school. | 米兰达·吉尔伯特是我高中的闺蜜之一 |
[08:57] | To see what’s happened to her family– | 看到她家变成现在这样 |
[08:58] | It’s just… | 真让我 |
[09:02] | Look, Liz… | 莉兹 |
[09:04] | If there’s anything I can do to help, | 如果需要我帮忙 |
[09:06] | I promise I will. | 我一定尽力 |
[09:07] | Good. You need to. | 很好 你得帮忙 |
[09:10] | Whoever stole that blood | 不管是谁偷了血袋 |
[09:11] | put a lot of lives in danger | 危及了很多人的生命 |
[09:12] | and risks exposing all of you, | 你们 包括我女儿的身份 |
[09:14] | my daughter included. | 都可能会曝光 |
[09:17] | So who can you think of who wants blood that bad, | 你觉得会是谁那么想吸血 |
[09:19] | who would be so careless? | 又会那么冒失 |
[09:47] | The uniform still fits. | 队服依旧合身 |
[09:50] | You look fantastic. | 你看起来真美 |
[09:52] | We are totally gonna kick Grove Hill’s ass. | 我们绝对会完胜林峦队的 |
[09:55] | Yeah. Should be fun. | 是啊 会很好玩的 |
[09:56] | My god. You guys, I left my makeup back on the bus. | 天啊 姑娘们 我把化妆包忘在车上了 |
[10:02] | The competition’s bigger than last year. | 今年参赛队伍比去年多了不少 |
[10:05] | I’m gonna go stretch. | 我去做伸展练习 |
[10:37] | I like your ribbon. | 我喜欢你的发带 |
[10:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:40] | I want it. | 我想要 |
[10:42] | Yeah, but I’m using it, so go get your own. | 是吗 可我正戴着呢 自己去买个吧 |
[11:11] | Where were you? We’re going on any minute. | 你去哪了 马上就上场了 |
[11:14] | I’m here, aren’t I? | 我这不是回来了嘛 |
[11:15] | What’s with the ribbon? | 你的发带哪来的 |
[11:16] | That’s not even our colors. | 和我们的队服一点都不搭 |
[11:29] | Are you out of your mind? | 你是不是疯了 |
[11:31] | What is your problem? | 你是怎么回事 |
[11:32] | Feeding on the competition? | 比赛当天还吸人血 |
[11:33] | Hello. Did you not hear what Damon told you? | 你没听到达蒙对你说的吗 |
[11:35] | I did, but who cares? I’ll do whatever I want. | 听到了 但管他呢 我爱怎样就怎样 |
[11:39] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[11:40] | Yeah, as soon as the queen backs off, | 嗯 只要女王别多管闲事 |
[11:42] | everything will be fine. | 就一切完美 |
[11:52] | Remember how Damon sired her to behave? | 达蒙不是利用认祖归忠让她听话吗 |
[11:55] | It didn’t really work. | 根本没用 |
[11:56] | What do you mean, she fed? | 你说什么 她吸血了 |
[11:58] | I specifically told her, no feeding. | 我特别嘱咐她 不能吸血 |
[11:59] | The sire bond should make her listen. | 认祖归忠能让她服从 |
[12:01] | Right. That’s what I’m saying. | 没错 我就是这意思 |
[12:02] | The sire bond isn’t working. | 认祖归忠失效了 |
[12:03] | That’s impossible. | 这绝不可能 |
[12:05] | Think about it. | 你好好想想 |
[12:06] | Elena’s sire bond stems from her feelings for you, right? | 埃琳娜认祖归忠是因为对你有感情 |
[12:09] | With her humanity off, she has no feelings. | 一旦她屏蔽人性 就失去了感情 |
[12:12] | All I wanted was to break that damn bond. | 我一心想解除认祖归忠 |
[12:15] | You’re telling me now this whole time | 你是说折腾了这么久 |
[12:16] | all she had to do was turn it off? | 其实只要关掉她人性就好了 |
[12:19] | What happens if she turns it back on? | 她恢复了人性会怎样 |
[12:20] | I don’t know, but more importantly, | 我不知道 但更要紧的是 |
[12:22] | where are you right now? | 你现在人在哪里 |
[12:23] | I’m at a truck stop in the boonies | 我在郊区一个货车停车场 |
[12:25] | looking for a dead vampire | 找一个死掉的吸血鬼 |
[12:26] | that might lead to Katherine and the cure. | 也许能找到凯瑟琳和治愈方法 |
[12:35] | Look, just grab her and get her home. | 你就先把她弄回家 |
[12:37] | I’ll be there when I can. | 我一有空就回去 |
[12:49] | You. | 是你 |
[12:50] | I thought you were still vacationing on numbskull island. | 我以为你还在那座鸟不拉屎的岛上度假呢 |
[12:52] | Well, I was looking for answers, | 我想追寻答案 |
[12:54] | and all I found was your professor Shane, dead, | 却只发现 你们的肖恩教授死了 |
[12:57] | and with him, anything anyone knows about the cure. | 关于治愈方法的一切也随他埋没了 |
[12:59] | Guess you won’t turn into a real girl after all. | 就知道不会变得这么好心 |
[13:01] | I’ll get the cure. | 我会找到治愈方法的 |
[13:03] | I just need Katherine, and I’m betting you can help me find her. | 我只要找到凯瑟琳 这你肯定能帮我 |
[13:05] | Why would I help you? | 我为什么要帮你 |
[13:09] | Because I was smart enough to bring a pinch of my brother’s blood. | 因为我明智地带了一些我哥哥的血 |
[13:12] | How else would you interrogate | 否则你打算怎么审 |
[13:14] | a vampire who’s practically dead from a wolf bite? | 一个被狼人咬伤濒死的吸血鬼呢 |
[13:19] | Fine. Follow me. | 好吧 跟我走 |
[13:21] | I might know where to look. | 我也许知道去哪找 |
[13:28] | So you’re rested, | 现在你休息好了 |
[13:30] | you’re fed. | 吃饱了 |
[13:32] | Tell me about Katerina. | 跟我说说凯瑟琳 |
[13:34] | Most men get their power kick from torture and intimidation. | 大部分男人靠拷问和恐吓满足权欲 |
[13:38] | With you, it’s drinks and fine dining. | 你却好吃好喝款待我 |
[13:43] | Well, in your case, I favor hospitality over unpleasantness, | 对于你 我宁愿殷勤款待而不是厉色相逼 |
[13:47] | but I have been known to change my mind on a whim. | 但我向来都是个善变的人 |
[13:50] | Where is Katerina? | 凯瑟琳在哪里 |
[13:51] | You seriously think I know? | 你真的认为我知道吗 |
[13:53] | You tipped her off as to what we were up to | 你把我们的目标告诉了她 |
[13:55] | and set her on a course to find the cure. | 让她决心去寻找治愈方法 |
[13:56] | In return, she sent her lackey to snuff you out. | 作为回报 她却派人来杀你 |
[14:00] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[14:02] | what did Katerina promise you? | 凯瑟琳给了你什么承诺 |
[14:10] | I was in New Orleans | 我本来在新奥尔良 |
[14:11] | trying to find information about my real parents. | 搜寻我亲生父母的信息 |
[14:15] | Katherine found me and told me she could help. | 凯瑟琳找到我 说她能帮我 |
[14:19] | An orphan? | 是个孤儿啊 |
[14:22] | Well, that does explain your charming bravado. | 怪不得你总是色厉内荏 |
[14:25] | Abandonment issues will do it every time. | 被父母抛弃的孩子就是这样 |
[14:26] | Sounds like you would know. | 听起来你也深有体会啊 |
[14:33] | I’m the only one that can protect you. | 我是唯一能保护你的人 |
[14:36] | I’m happy to do so, provided you cooperate. | 如果你肯合作 我很乐意提供保护 |
[14:42] | Hey, we need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[14:44] | So talk. You can help me stretch. | 那就谈呗 你可以帮我伸展一下 |
[14:48] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[14:49] | Did you feed on that cheerleader? | 你吸了那个啦啦队员的血吗 |
[14:51] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[14:53] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[14:54] | You wouldn’t happen to know anything | 你不会恰好跟 |
[14:55] | about the hospital’s missing blood supply, would you? | 医院遗失血袋的事有关吧 |
[14:59] | Trust me. I’m sick of blood bags. | 相信我 我厌恶血袋 |
[15:00] | I prefer something a little warmer. | 我喜欢有点温度的 |
[15:05] | Look, Elena, I know what you’re going through. | 埃琳娜 我理解你现在的心情 |
[15:09] | I was having the time of my life when I first turned, too. | 我刚转化的时候也玩得很疯 |
[15:11] | I didn’t start ripping people’s heads off until 1912. | 直到1912年 我才开始杀人 |
[15:15] | The next thing I know, I was killing an entire village. | 接下来 我就屠杀了整个村庄 |
[15:17] | Am I supposed to be scared of becoming you? | 我该害怕变成你那样吗 |
[15:19] | Yeah, you are, | 你是该害怕 |
[15:21] | because I know how deep down you can fall, | 因为我知道你能堕落到什么程度 |
[15:22] | and I know how difficult it is to climb back out. | 也知道从那深渊里爬出来有多困难 |
[15:27] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[15:29] | You’re better than this. | 你不是这种人 |
[15:31] | I don’t know. Maybe this is the better version of me. | 不好说 或许这就是更好的我 |
[15:36] | Up next, Mystic Falls’ very own lady Timberwolves. | 下一组 神秘瀑布镇森林狼啦啦队 |
[15:41] | No way. You are not cheering. | 不准去 你心情不佳 |
[15:43] | Let’s see you try and stop me. | 看你能不能阻止我 |
[15:52] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[15:53] | Give it up for your very own lady Timberwolves. | 掌声欢迎森林狼啦啦队 |
[15:58] | Ready! | 准备 |
[16:01] | L-o-l o-m-g L-o-l, o-m-g | |
[16:04] | You’re looking at Mystic Falls varsity! | 我们是神秘瀑布镇高中代表队 |
[16:08] | B-e-a-t, beat those caps. | B-e-a-t 击败对手 |
[16:11] | B-e-a-t, beat those caps. | B-e-a-t 击败对手 |
[16:14] | B-e-a-t, beat those caps! | B-e-a-t 击败对手 |
[16:50] | Nice move. | 漂亮 |
[16:51] | What do you do for an encore? | 你们安可跳什么 |
[16:53] | I’m pretty sure it doesn’t involve another condescending lecture. | 肯定不会再有人居高临下地训我了 |
[16:56] | No. I was impressed. | 不 你很厉害嘛 |
[16:57] | Getting yourself on the cheerleading squad. | 把自己弄进啦啦队 |
[16:59] | Plenty of vervain-free victims bused in for the competition. | 大批无马鞭草的可怜虫乘大巴来比赛 |
[17:03] | You played us all really well. | 你把我们都耍了 |
[17:04] | It wasn’t that hard. | 也没那么难 |
[17:06] | You want me to be OK so badly | 你们太希望我没事 |
[17:08] | That you hear whatever I want you to. | 就只能听到我的谎言 |
[17:11] | Right. Well, you know, the problem with the gymnasium is, | 好吧 但体育馆的问题就是 |
[17:13] | too many witnesses. | 目击者太多 |
[17:15] | You got to go somewhere a little more private for some real fun. | 得找个僻静的地方才能找乐子 |
[17:17] | Oh, yeah? Where? | 是吗 去哪 |
[17:19] | I know this little dive bar off the beaten path. | 我知道一个冷僻的酒吧 |
[17:23] | Come on. | 开吧 |
[17:24] | You’re bluffing. | 你骗人 |
[17:25] | You’re forgetting that I had my switch flipped in this town too. | 别忘了我也在这镇上撒过疯 |
[17:30] | I know where to take someone to have a good time. | 我知道带人去哪能找到乐子 |
[17:34] | But first, a little vervain. | 但首先 来一点马鞭草 |
[17:37] | Just to take the edge off. | 让你消消气 |
[17:44] | Why exactly would you think | 你为什么觉得 |
[17:45] | a sick vampire would check into a hospital? | 一个虚弱的吸血鬼会跑到医院来 |
[17:47] | See that little bright thing in the sky? | 看到天上发光的东西了吗 |
[17:49] | It’s called the sun. | 那叫太阳 |
[17:50] | He needs to avoid that. | 他需要逃避光照 |
[17:51] | Plus the hospital is open 24/7. | 况且医院全天开放 |
[17:53] | Not to mention he’s hungry and delusional. | 况且他现在饥饿还看到幻象 |
[18:11] | Impressive. You’re like Sherlock Holmes with brain damage. | 了不起 你就像脑残版的夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[18:20] | Stefan said the Mystic Falls hospital | 斯特凡说神秘瀑布镇医院的 |
[18:22] | had its entire blood bank raided too. | 血袋也被洗劫一空 |
[18:24] | It looks like our vampire gets around. | 看来那个吸血鬼还到处跑 |
[18:26] | No. The guy’s dying of a werewolf bite. | 不 那家伙中了狼毒要死了 |
[18:28] | He wouldn’t have time to steal from both hospitals. | 他不会有时间偷两家医院 |
[18:31] | This is someone else. | 这是其他人干的 |
[18:33] | Who? | 谁 |
[18:35] | That’s another problem. | 这又是一个难题 |
[18:37] | But on the plus side, if our guy did by chance come here, | 但话说回来 如果他确实来过 |
[18:41] | He’s got nothing, which means he’s nearby and he’s hungry. | 必然一无所获 那他就饥肠辘辘地待在附近 |
[18:46] | This better not be a wild goose chase. | 最好不是白跑一趟 |
[18:48] | I want to find Katherine as much as you do. | 我和你一样想找到凯瑟琳 |
[18:50] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[18:52] | I heard your little chat with Stefan. | 我听到了你和斯特凡的谈话 |
[18:53] | I know Elena has broken the sire bond. | 我知道埃琳娜打破了认祖归忠 |
[18:55] | So why would you want to find the cure? | 你为什么还想找到治愈方法 |
[18:57] | You’d just cure her back to loving your brother. | 治好她 她只会重回你弟弟的怀抱 |
[19:02] | I think you’re best off leaving it for me. | 你还是把这事交给我吧 |
[19:14] | Hate that. | 我不喜欢这张 |
[19:16] | Too much. | 太过了 |
[19:18] | I don’t get that. | 无法理解 |
[19:23] | I don’t care. | 不喜欢 |
[19:25] | Hmm. This one. | 这一张 |
[19:31] | It doesn’t make me want to puke. | 不至于让我想吐 |
[19:36] | Why’d you paint it? | 你为什么画它 |
[19:38] | Painting is a metaphor for control. | 绘画是控制的一种体现 |
[19:42] | Every choice is mine… | 我做出一切选择 |
[19:44] | The canvas, the color. | 从画布到颜色 |
[19:46] | As a child, I had neither a sense of the world | 小时候 我既不了解世界 |
[19:49] | nor my place in it, but art taught me | 也无立足之地 但艺术让我知道 |
[19:51] | that one’s vision can be achieved with sheer force of will. | 坚定的意志可以实现梦想 |
[19:55] | The same is true of life. | 生活中也一样 |
[19:58] | Provided one refuses to let anything stand in one’s way. | 不能让任何事阻碍自己的脚步 |
[20:09] | So this is your thing… | 这就是你的伎俩 |
[20:12] | Show a girl a few mediocre paintings, | 给女孩看几幅平庸的画 |
[20:15] | whine about your childhood, | 对童年发发牢骚 |
[20:16] | and I swoon and spill all my dirty secrets? | 就想套出我所有的小秘密 |
[20:20] | I felt I had many charms, | 我觉得我有很多迷人之处 |
[20:22] | but, uh, regardless, I’m enjoying myself. | 但无论如何 我都自得其乐 |
[20:26] | And you do whatever you enjoy. | 你会做任何你喜欢的事 |
[20:30] | Up to and including hunting my friend Tyler for the next century. | 包括追杀我朋友泰勒一百年 |
[20:35] | Oh, surely not the next century. | 不会追一百年 |
[20:39] | Only until I kill him. | 追到我杀了他就好 |
[20:41] | You talk a good game, | 你说得倒好 |
[20:42] | but the truth is you let him go. | 但实际上你放他走了 |
[20:45] | My guess? You know if you kill him | 我猜…你知道如果你杀了他 |
[20:47] | Caroline will hate you forever. | 卡罗琳会永远恨你 |
[20:50] | If I simply killed Tyler | 如果我就那么杀了泰勒 |
[20:52] | my revenge would be over in a moment. | 我的复仇一下就结束了 |
[20:55] | Sentencing him to a lifetime of paranoia and fear– | 让他永远担惊受怕 草木皆兵 |
[20:58] | that’s Tyler’s true punishment. | 这才是对他真正的惩罚 |
[21:01] | But come now. | 得了吧 |
[21:03] | You never really thought there was a future for you two, did you? | 你不会真以为你俩还能有什么吧 |
[21:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:08] | He might have left Caroline for me | 如果我用治愈方法杀了你 |
[21:10] | if I’d used the cure to kill you. | 他搞不好会离开卡罗琳和我在一起 |
[21:13] | You know, if Tyler has even half your resolve | 你知道吗 如果泰勒有你一半的决心 |
[21:16] | he may actually make it through the year. | 他可能就能活过今年 |
[21:18] | It doesn’t take resolve. | 这无关决心 |
[21:20] | It takes allies | 是需要盟友 |
[21:22] | a network of people willing to do anything for you, | 需要一帮愿意为你做任何事盟友 |
[21:26] | including chase down loose ends to their death. | 包括追到天涯海角杀人灭口 |
[21:30] | That’s how Katherine escaped you all this time. | 所以凯瑟琳总能逃脱你的追踪 |
[21:35] | Perhaps you know the names of katerina’s special little helpers. | 或许你知道凯瑟琳那些盟友是谁 |
[21:41] | Maybe I know one or two. | 或许知道一两个 |
[21:45] | Maybe I’ll even tell you. | 或许我会告诉你 |
[21:54] | What’d you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[21:55] | Brought you home before you can cause any more trouble. | 在你制造更多麻烦之前带你回家了 |
[21:57] | So you’re grounding me | 那你是在软禁我喽 |
[21:59] | because I dropped Caroline on her thick head. | 就因为我让卡罗琳跌了一跤 |
[22:01] | No, because you fed on someone… in public. | 不是 是因为你在公共场合…吸血了 |
[22:07] | So? I was hungry. | 那又怎样 我饿了 |
[22:15] | You’re really gonna keep stripping in front of me? | 你真要总这么在我面前脱衣服吗 |
[22:17] | It’s real mature. | 真够成熟的 |
[22:18] | I’m done cheering, so I’m gonna change. | 啦啦队比赛结束了 所以我要换衣服 |
[22:22] | Sure. When in doubt manipulate people with sex. | 当然 心怀疑虑时 用性去摆布他人 |
[22:28] | You know, that’s the same trick Katherine used to pull. | 凯瑟琳以前也使这一招 |
[22:31] | Don’t compare me to Katherine. | 别拿我跟凯瑟琳比 |
[22:33] | She’s been running so long | 她逃了那么久 |
[22:34] | she’s afraid of her own shadow. | 连自己的影子都怕 |
[22:37] | I am not afraid of anything. | 而我什么都不怕 |
[22:42] | I’ve shut it all off–all of it, | 我把情感都关闭了 全都关闭了 |
[22:45] | including my feelings for you. | 包括对你的感情 |
[22:49] | But don’t get me wrong. | 别误会 |
[22:50] | I mean, I see you standing there | 看你站在那儿 |
[22:52] | and you look good. | 依然很帅 |
[22:54] | I remember our sex, and it was good sex. | 我记得我们缠绵的感觉 很棒 |
[22:55] | I just don’t feel anything about it anymore. | 我只是对那些都没什么感觉了 |
[23:02] | Though you clearly do. | 但你显然还有 |
[23:03] | Why do you care what I do and who I kill? | 你为什么在乎我做了什么 杀了谁呢 |
[23:06] | Because it’s my fault that you’re like this. | 因为你变成这样是我的错 |
[23:08] | I brought this into your life. | 我把这一切带入了你的生活 |
[23:12] | Look, I’ve killed hundreds of people | 听着 我杀过很多人 |
[23:13] | and I have to live with that, | 我必须承受这个事实 |
[23:14] | But I’m not gonna live with the people that you kill | 但我无法承受你杀的那些人 |
[23:16] | or what that’ll do to you. | 以及这对你的影响 |
[23:21] | Who are you texting? | 你在给谁发信息 |
[23:22] | Look at you. Your whole world revolves around me. | 看看你 你就知道围着我转 |
[23:26] | Maybe you’re the one that needs to turn it all off. | 或许你才是那个该关闭感情的人 |
[23:34] | What is that? | 什么声音 |
[23:55] | So that’s what all this texting was about? | 你发信息就是在干这个 |
[23:58] | You invited all these people over here. | 你把这些人都请了过来 |
[24:01] | You were trying to keep me from throwing the party | 你不想让我出去参加派对 |
[24:02] | so…I brought the party here. | 所以…我就把派对搬到这儿来了 |
[24:09] | Great. | 很好 |
[24:13] | That’s great. | 真是太好了 |
[24:27] | I got here as soon as I could. This is insane. | 我尽快赶过来了 这真是疯了 |
[24:29] | Yeah. It won’t last. | 是啊 但不会持续太久的 |
[24:31] | They’ll either drink all the booze and get bored, | 要么他们把酒喝光 无聊走人 |
[24:33] | or Damon will come home and kill everyone. | 要么达蒙回来 把所有人都杀了 |
[24:36] | We can’t compel them to leave. | 我们没法迫使他们离开 |
[24:38] | The locals are all on vervain from the town water supply. | 镇供水系统的马鞭草让大家都免疫了 |
[24:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:41] | So, what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[24:43] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[24:43] | Enjoy the party | 享受派对 |
[24:45] | keep Elena from butchering Grove Hill’s cheerleading squad. | 别让埃琳娜屠杀林峦啦啦队队员 |
[24:48] | Great. And where is she? | 真好 她在哪 |
[24:50] | Where do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[24:59] | I almost forgot what that was like. | 我都快忘了那是什么感觉 |
[25:02] | What? Elena smiling? | 什么 埃琳娜笑吗 |
[25:04] | No. Fun. | 不是 是乐趣 |
[25:06] | I mean, look at her. | 你看看她 |
[25:07] | Yes, this is all very bad, | 的确 这一切都很糟糕 |
[25:09] | But doesn’t she make you just want to let go? | 但你看着她 不会有放松一把的冲动吗 |
[25:13] | Well, unfortunately I have this little problem | 不幸的是 我太过尽兴的时候 |
[25:17] | when I, uh, party too hard. | 会出个小问题 |
[25:19] | I end up killing people. | 我会杀人 |
[25:21] | Well, your sober coach is giving you the green light. | 作为你的戒血教练 我允许你这么做 |
[25:25] | I mean, come on. You are at a kegger full of hot girls, | 这可是一个辣妹如云的啤酒聚会 |
[25:28] | and you’re single, and you’re, well, you. | 你是单身 你是斯特凡 |
[25:32] | So, what am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么做 |
[25:33] | Just grab some girl, throw her over my shoulder, | 随便抓个女孩 扔在我肩上 |
[25:37] | take her out onto the dance floor? | 带她进舞池吗 |
[25:39] | Just take your own advice. | 听你自己的 |
[25:41] | Have fun, you know? | 找点乐子 |
[25:42] | We deserve a little bit of fun. | 我们也该开心一下了 |
[25:47] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[25:48] | Whoa! I didn’t mean me! | 没让你找我啊 |
[26:00] | Well, nobody could ever mistake you for subtle. | 你绝对不是个低调的人 |
[26:03] | You have to take pride in your work. | 你得为自己做的事感到骄傲 |
[26:06] | It’s ok. Come here. | 没事 过来 |
[26:09] | Now you’re gonna walk very slowly to your car. | 你要慢慢走向自己的车 |
[26:15] | Off you go. | 去吧 |
[26:17] | You know, I just don’t see how this increases our odds any. | 我真不知道这对我们有什么帮助 |
[26:20] | I’ve been on the other side of a wolf bite. | 我也被狼人咬过 |
[26:22] | First you get really sick. | 刚开始会觉得不舒服 |
[26:24] | Then you get really hungry. | 然后就会感到特别饿 |
[26:25] | Since the sun’s gone down, | 太阳已经下山 |
[26:26] | I’m imagining he’s gonna be looking for his last supper. | 他肯定会出来寻觅最后的晚餐了 |
[26:28] | I just laid out a 3-course, 115-pound meal for him. | 我刚为他准备了115磅三道菜的晚餐 |
[26:59] | Damon? | 达蒙 |
[27:01] | Will? | 威尔 |
[27:03] | Hey, buddy. | 兄弟 |
[27:07] | I think there’s something wrong with me. | 我觉得我有点不对头 |
[27:11] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[27:14] | Yeah. It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[27:17] | I know what to do. | 我知道该怎么做 |
[27:24] | What the bloody hell are you doing? | 你到底在搞什么鬼 |
[27:26] | Too far gone. | 太晚了 |
[27:28] | Put him out of his misery. | 结束他的痛苦 |
[27:35] | My sister informs me that your vampire assailant is dead, | 我妹妹说攻击你的吸血鬼已经死了 |
[27:39] | so you’re safe and free to go. | 你安全了 可以走了 |
[27:44] | Or stay. | 也可以留下 |
[27:52] | I could be persuaded to stay, | 你好好说我或许会的 |
[27:55] | enjoy some of the good life. | 享受下美好的生活 |
[27:58] | And maybe I could drum up a few more of Katherine’s secrets | 或许我也可以透露凯瑟琳的一些秘密 |
[28:01] | and you could do something for me. | 你也可以为我做点什么 |
[28:03] | Oh, I’m sorry, love. | 亲爱的 对不起 |
[28:05] | You’ll never convince me to let Tyler go free. | 你永远别想劝我放过泰勒 |
[28:09] | Well, then, I guess I’ll never get my chance with Tyler | 那我也没机会和泰勒在一起了 |
[28:12] | any more than you’ll get a shot with Caroline. | 你和卡罗琳也没希望了 |
[28:23] | Do you want to know why I like that painting? | 你想知道我为什么喜欢那幅画吗 |
[28:25] | Well, perhaps it was because it allowed you | 或许是因为它能让你 |
[28:27] | to see into my deep, wounded soul. | 看到我饱受伤害的心灵 |
[28:34] | I saw how twisted it really is. | 我看到你心里有多纠结 |
[28:42] | And maybe I can relate. | 这我也有几分体会 |
[28:48] | So what’s it gonna be? | 你到底怎么决定 |
[28:51] | Going… | 离开 |
[28:56] | or staying? | 还是留下 |
[29:00] | You like to be in control, you told me. | 你告诉过我 你喜欢控制 |
[30:16] | Look who finally joined the party. | 看谁终于也派对起来了 |
[30:18] | Yeah. Why? Are you jealous or something? | 怎么了 你嫉妒吗 |
[30:22] | No. That would imply emotions. | 不啊 得有感情才会那样 |
[30:24] | And we’ve already established those are useless. | 我们已经认定感情是无用的 |
[30:25] | Come on, Elena. Just dance with us. | 来吧 埃琳娜 和我们一起跳吧 |
[30:28] | No. You guys look good together. | 你俩在一起很般配 |
[30:29] | By all means, Care, just take him out for a spin. | 说真的 卡罗琳 带他去兜风吧 |
[30:32] | He could use it. | 他也该兜兜风了 |
[30:40] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[30:44] | What’s going on in here? | 这儿是怎么回事 |
[30:47] | Just some underage drinking and drug use. | 只是一些未成年人在喝酒 嗑药 |
[30:50] | Where’s stefan? | 斯特凡呢 |
[30:51] | He’s actually busy flirting with your daughter. | 他正忙着和你女儿调情呢 |
[30:54] | But I think he’s a good rebound for her | 不过她正好可以用他来 |
[30:56] | because of the whole Tyler thing. | 忘记泰勒的事 |
[30:57] | I’m shutting this down right now. | 派对到此为止 |
[30:59] | Liz, please. Why don’t you just stay and have a drink? | 莉兹 别这样 坐下来喝一杯嘛 |
[31:03] | Elena, take your hand off me. | 埃琳娜 把你的手拿开 |
[31:05] | Either you have a drink, or I will. | 你要是不喝 那我就要喝了 |
[31:10] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[31:13] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[31:16] | Caroline, calm down. | 卡罗琳 冷静点 |
[31:17] | Calm down? I’m gonna wring her skinny little neck! | 冷静 我要拧断她那小脖子 |
[31:32] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 |
[31:33] | Where the hell is she? | 见鬼她去哪了 |
[31:35] | Right where she wants to be. | 这正合她的心意 |
[31:36] | This is completely calculated. | 一切都设计好了 |
[31:38] | She drew all those people to the house, | 她把那些人引进家里 |
[31:39] | waited for an opportunity to distract us, | 等待时机分散我们的注意力 |
[31:41] | and now she’s free. | 现在她自由了 |
[31:42] | I can’t believe she’s doing this. | 真不敢相信她会这么做 |
[31:43] | I mean, she hurt my mom, Stefan. | 她伤了我妈妈 斯特凡 |
[31:46] | All right, listen. | 好了 听着 |
[31:47] | You search the woods. I’ll check the road. | 你去林子里找 我去路上找 |
[31:49] | If you see her, don’t hesitate. | 只要找到她 不要犹豫 |
[31:51] | Just snap her neck, all right? | 拧断她脖子 好吗 |
[31:53] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[31:55] | Ok. | 好 |
[32:06] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[32:14] | Will you please just take a hint and leave me alone? | 你能不能识趣点 让我静一静 |
[32:17] | What are you hiding? | 你在隐藏什么 |
[32:18] | I know you knew that vampire. | 我知道你认识那个吸血鬼 |
[32:20] | I know a lot of dead people. | 我认识很多死人 |
[32:22] | You killed him to prevent me from finding Katherine | 你杀他是为阻止我找到凯瑟琳 |
[32:24] | to keep me from getting the cure. | 找到治愈方法 |
[32:25] | Do you really want the cure? | 你真的想要治愈方法吗 |
[32:27] | I mean really? | 真心想吗 |
[32:29] | Look. Let me give you a little bit of advice. | 听着 我给你点小建议 |
[32:34] | See these girls? | 看见这些姑娘了吗 |
[32:35] | They look happy now. | 她们现在看上去很快乐 |
[32:37] | In 5 years, | 五年之后 |
[32:38] | they’re gonna settle for a mediocre starter husband | 她们就会找个平庸的老公一份乏味的工作 |
[32:41] | and a mind-numbing career, | 安顿下来 |
[32:42] | And about that time, they’re gonna realize | 到时候 她们就会明白 |
[32:44] | something you’re never gonna have to learn. | 一件你永远不必领会的事 |
[32:46] | And what would that be? | 你指什么 |
[32:48] | Life sucks when you’re ordinary. | 平庸的人生很可怕 |
[32:51] | And what makes you exactly not like them? | 你和她们最本质的区别是什么呢 |
[32:54] | You’re a vampire. | 你是个吸血鬼 |
[32:56] | You take that cure, become human, | 你使用治愈方法 变回人类 |
[32:58] | well, you’re no one, nothing. | 你就什么都不是了 |
[33:01] | Trust me. Losing this cure | 相信我 丢了那治愈方法 |
[33:03] | is the best damn thing that ever happened to you. | 对你来说绝对是最好的事 |
[33:20] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 |
[33:25] | Don’t make me fight you, Elena! | 别逼我和你动手 埃琳娜 |
[33:26] | I’m stronger than you, and I don’t want to hurt you. | 我比你强壮 我不想伤害你 |
[33:33] | Who’s gonna get hurt? | 谁会受伤还不一定呢 |
[33:39] | Not bad. Not technically good, | 不错嘛 但也好不到哪去 |
[33:41] | but then again, Alaric didn’t train you. | 不过 阿拉里克没教过你嘛 |
[33:44] | You were probably too busy butting into people’s business! | 你净忙着多管闲事了 |
[33:52] | Oh, just stop! | 住手 |
[33:54] | God. This isn’t you, and you know it! | 天呐 这不是你自己 你知道的 |
[33:59] | You hurt my mom, Elena. | 你伤了我妈妈 埃琳娜 |
[34:01] | How far are you gonna take this? | 你打算闹到什么时候 |
[34:03] | Are you trying to make me feel bad for hurting your mom? | 你想让我为伤了你妈而感到内疚吗 |
[34:05] | Don’t you get it? I don’t care. | 还不明白吗 我不在乎 |
[34:10] | I mean, maybe you should try to turn it all off. | 也许你也该把感情关闭 |
[34:13] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[34:13] | You might stop whining about how Tyler left you. | 你或许就不会再抱怨泰勒离开你了 |
[34:16] | An added bonus: | 更好的是 |
[34:18] | You won’t have to feel guilty | 你也不用为 |
[34:19] | about all the dirty thoughts you have about Klaus. | 你对克劳斯的感情而内疚了 |
[34:21] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[34:22] | Make me. | 你试试 |
[34:28] | You fight like a girl. | 打得像娘们儿一样 |
[34:39] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[34:40] | I admit, under any other circumstances, | 我承认 其他情况下 |
[34:43] | this would be a major turn-on. | 这肯定让我有”性致” |
[34:44] | Get her out of here. | 把她带走 |
[34:57] | Hey, Tyler. It’s me. | 泰勒 是我 |
[35:00] | You’ll never believe the crazy day I’ve had. | 你无法想象我今天是多么疯狂 |
[35:03] | Look, I know that you said you wouldn’t, | 我知道你说过不会接电话 |
[35:04] | but I really wish that you would answer. | 但我还是希望你会接 |
[35:08] | It would be great to talk to you. | 我真的很想跟你聊聊 |
[35:16] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[35:19] | Besides the fact that my best friend tried to kill me? | 除了我最好的朋友想杀我吗 |
[35:23] | Look, it’s not her. You have to remember that. | 那不是真正的她 你要记住这一点 |
[35:27] | With her emotions off, she’s the worst version of herself. | 她关掉了感情 这是她最糟的一面 |
[35:31] | So how do we get her back? | 那我们怎么让真正的她回来 |
[35:33] | Or what if we can’t? | 要是我们做不到呢 |
[35:35] | Why would she choose to turn her emotions back on? | 她为什么要找回自己的感情 |
[35:38] | She’s an orphan. She just lost her brother. | 她是个孤儿 弟弟刚刚去世了 |
[35:41] | Her life sucks, Stefan. | 她的生活一团糟 斯特凡 |
[35:44] | So why would she come back to us? | 她为什么要回来 |
[35:48] | Even when I was at my worst, | 即使在我最糟的时候 |
[35:50] | Elena didn’t give up on me. | 埃琳娜也没放弃我 |
[35:55] | So we can’t give up on her. | 所以我们也不能放弃她 |
[36:05] | Deal? | 一言为定 |
[36:17] | How much longer am I supposed to sit here? | 我还得在这里坐多久 |
[36:20] | Well, I’m not big on goal-setting, | 我不太擅长制定目标 |
[36:22] | but let’s just imagine a time | 但是就坐到 |
[36:24] | when you don’t want to kill your best friend. | 你不想杀你最好的朋友的时候吧 |
[36:27] | Are you judging me? | 你是在批评我吗 |
[36:32] | How many times have you tried to kill Stefan? | 你又有多少次想杀斯特凡 |
[36:38] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[36:44] | One of life’s many mysteries. | 生命中众多谜题之一 |
[36:49] | Elena, look– | 埃琳娜 听着 |
[36:50] | Don’t. | 别说了 |
[36:52] | Every time someone starts with “Elena,” | 每次有人说话以”埃琳娜”开头时 |
[36:54] | I get some stupid lecture. | 我就得挨一顿训 |
[36:56] | Everyone just needs to stop telling me | 你们都别再跟我说 |
[36:58] | that I need to feel. | 我需要感觉了 |
[37:01] | I do feel, Damon. I feel amazing. | 我有感觉 达蒙 我感觉很棒 |
[37:04] | You don’t want to be like this. | 你不想这样下去 |
[37:07] | Then how should I be? | 那我应该怎样 |
[37:10] | Should I go back to being the scared little girl | 变回从前那个害怕的小女孩 |
[37:12] | who couldn’t admit what she wants? | 连自己想要什么都不敢承认吗 |
[37:16] | Is that how you’d prefer me to go back to being, or– | 你希望我变成那样吗 还是… |
[37:20] | Look. | 听着 |
[37:22] | For the longest time, you wanted to be with me, | 一直以来你都想跟我在一起 |
[37:25] | but you were scared that I’d find out how awful you are. | 但又担心我会知道你这人有多糟糕 |
[37:29] | But it doesn’t matter anymore | 但现在这些都不重要了 |
[37:30] | because I don’t care. | 因为我不在乎了 |
[37:35] | Be honest. | 说实话吧 |
[37:39] | You like me better like this. | 你更喜欢这样的我 |
[37:56] | Matt? | 马特 |
[37:58] | Care. | 卡罗琳 |
[37:59] | Matt, why can’t I get inside? | 马特 我怎么进不去了 |
[38:06] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[38:15] | Matt, what’s going on? | 马特 怎么回事 |
[38:19] | Tyler sent me this package in the mail. | 泰勒给我邮了一个包裹 |
[38:23] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[38:27] | Dear Care, | 亲爱的卡罗琳 |
[38:29] | I miss you more than I can put into words. | 千言万语都无法表达我想你的心情 |
[38:33] | But I know as long as Klaus is alive, | 但我知道只要克劳斯还活着 |
[38:35] | I can’t come home. | 我就不能回家 |
[38:37] | He won’t stop trying to kill me, | 他不会停止追杀我的脚步 |
[38:41] | and you won’t stop trying to protect me, | 而你不会停止保护我 |
[38:43] | which means the only way to make sure you’re safe | 所以要想确保你的安全 |
[38:45] | is for me to go and never come back. | 我只能离开 并且永不回去 |
[38:49] | I left Matt the deed to the house. | 我把房契留给马特了 |
[38:52] | It will protect you in ways I can’t anymore. | 这样它就能代替我来保护你 |
[38:55] | I will always love you. | 永远爱你 |
[39:07] | He’s not coming back. | 他不会回来了 |
[39:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:35] | Running away, little wolf? | 想跑吗 小狼人 |
[39:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:47] | That mark. I’ve seen it before. | 我见过这个印记 |
[39:50] | Yeah. It’s a birthmark. | 是块胎记 |
[39:52] | People have those. | 很多人都有 |
[39:54] | In my considerable lifetime, | 在我漫长的一生里 |
[39:56] | I’ve only seen that mark on a handful of others, | 我只在几个人身上见过这样的印记 |
[39:59] | all from the same bloodline, | 都来自同一条血脉 |
[40:02] | a werewolf clan that once thrived | 一个曾在如今的 |
[40:04] | throughout much of what we now call Louisiana. | 路易斯安那州兴旺一时的狼族 |
[40:08] | Don’t lie to me– | 别骗我 |
[40:10] | Not about this. | 别在这事上骗我 |
[40:11] | I wouldn’t dare. | 我可不敢 |
[40:13] | Matters of family are sacred. | 家人的事可是神圣的 |
[40:18] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[40:25] | Sheriff Forbes. Everything OK? | 福布斯警长 有事吗 |
[40:27] | No, we have a big problem. | 有 我们有大麻烦了 |
[40:36] | Where the hell are you? | 你在哪里 |
[40:37] | Out for a drive. I need some space. | 兜风呢 我需要点空间 |
[40:39] | It’s not me. It’s you. | 不是我的问题 都怪你 |
[40:42] | Well, we got a little problem. | 我们有点小麻烦 |
[40:43] | You said blood was stolen from Grove Hill’s hospital. | 你说林峦医院的血都被偷了 |
[40:46] | The sheriff said there’s been reports | 警长说据报告称 |
[40:47] | of 6 other blood bank thefts | 神秘瀑布镇方圆30英里内 |
[40:49] | all within 30 miles of Mystic Falls. | 另有6个血库被盗了 |
[40:51] | Somebody’s stockpiling blood. | 有人在屯血 |
[40:53] | It wasn’t Elena, and it’s not us. | 不是埃琳娜干的 也不是我们 |
[40:57] | OK, so… | 也就是说… |
[41:00] | I think Silas followed us back from that island. | 我觉得赛拉斯跟我们从岛上回来了 |
[41:03] | He hasn’t fed in 2,000 years, | 他已经两千年没喝血了 |
[41:05] | so he would need to gorge on blood. | 肯定得暴饮一番 |
[41:07] | It explains the thefts. | 所以才会发生失窃 |
[41:09] | You know, I’m really not in the mood | 我现在没心情 |
[41:10] | to scooby doo our way through the case of the stolen blood supply. | 调查血库失窃案 |
[41:13] | So why don’t you hold the fort down until I get back, | 我回去之前 你就先辛苦一下吧 |
[41:15] | and I’ll be in touch, brother. | 回头和你联系 弟弟 |
[41:20] | He’s gonna hate you for that. | 他会为此记恨你的 |
[41:22] | Yeah, well, emotions are overrated. | 感情也没什么了不起 |
[41:25] | So where are we going? | 我们去哪里 |
[41:27] | A place every newbie vampire | 每个新吸血鬼 |
[41:28] | should go at least once in their life– | 一生至少该去一次的地方 |
[41:31] | New York. | 纽约 |
[41:34] | The city that never sleeps. | 不眠之城 |