时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[00:04] | No, no! I can’t, I can’t! | 不 不 我做不到 我做不到 |
[00:08] | I can help you. Turn it off. | 我能帮你 关掉 |
[00:09] | We’re gonna lose her, Damon. | 我们会失去她的 达蒙 |
[00:11] | She’s ruthless without her humanity. | 她失去了人性十分无情 |
[00:12] | The cure’s the fastest way to get it back. | 治愈方法是恢复她人性的最快方法 |
[00:14] | Katherine has the cure. | 凯瑟琳得到了治愈方法 |
[00:15] | She’s gonna want to cram it down your throat. | 她会把它用在你身上 |
[00:17] | The last thing that you want | 而且你最不想要的 |
[00:18] | is for that cure to be used on you, | 就是治愈方法被塞给你 |
[00:20] | so you bring it to me. | 所以你拿来给我 |
[00:20] | You don’t scare me, Silas. | 你吓唬不了我 赛拉斯 |
[00:24] | Just a little something to remember me by. | 给你留个念想 |
[00:26] | It’s all of Katherine’s former addresses, | 都是凯瑟琳以前的地址 |
[00:28] | including a couple from the last two months. | 还有前两个月的两个 |
[00:29] | You want the cure off the table. | 你不想要治愈方法 |
[00:31] | I want to take it. | 我想要 |
[00:32] | We can work together. | 我们可以合作 |
[00:45] | Why are we stopping? | 为什么停下 |
[00:47] | We’ve searched 3 cities in the last 24 hours. | 我们过去一天内搜了三座城市了 |
[00:50] | I’m sick of top 40 radio, and I smell like leather. | 我听腻了收音机 而且一身皮味儿 |
[00:54] | And that’s my fault? | 这能怪我吗 |
[00:55] | You are the one who stole the list of Katherine’s possible whereabouts. | 是你偷了凯瑟琳可能藏身处的单子 |
[00:57] | Did you ever think that Damon had bad information? | 你有没有想过或许达蒙的消息不准 |
[01:00] | Have I mentioned I can’t stand the sound of your voice? | 我有没有说过你的声音让我抓狂 |
[01:02] | Too bad. We’re not done. | 可惜 你暂时别想甩掉我 |
[01:04] | Get in. Next town. | 上车 我们继续 |
[01:06] | In a minute. | 等等 |
[01:09] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[01:10] | We’re not here for a pub crawl, Elena. | 我们不是来串酒吧的 埃琳娜 |
[01:12] | I want the cure. Katherine has it. | 我要治愈方法 它在凯瑟琳手里 |
[01:14] | We don’t stop until we find her. | 不找到她我们不能停下 |
[01:17] | I said, in a minute. | 我说等等了 |
[01:21] | Oh, my god. You startled me. | 天呐 你吓着我了 |
[01:23] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[01:26] | Katherine, what are you doing? | 凯瑟琳 你这是干什么 |
[01:34] | You know me? | 你认识我 |
[01:35] | Of course. | 当然 |
[01:36] | Um, I know most people around here | 我知道这里大多数人 |
[01:38] | prefer you to feed from the neck, | 喜欢你咬脖子吸血 |
[01:39] | but I asked you to drink from my wrist. Remember? | 但我让你吸食我的手腕 记得吗 |
[01:44] | Conniving little bitch compelled the whole town. | 那个狡猾的小贱人控制了全镇人 |
[01:48] | I think we just found Katherine. | 我们找到凯瑟琳了 |
[01:55] | What’s my full name? | 我全名是什么 |
[01:56] | Katherine Pierce. | 凯瑟琳·皮尔斯 |
[01:57] | I love the new ‘do, by the way. | 新发型真好看 |
[01:59] | So how do you know Katherine? | 你怎么认识凯瑟琳的 |
[02:01] | How do I know who? | 你说谁 |
[02:05] | Me. How do you know me? | 我 我们怎么认识的 |
[02:07] | Small town. Everybody knows everybody. | 小镇子嘛 大家都认识 |
[02:09] | So everyone here knows Katherine. | 这儿的人都认识凯瑟琳 |
[02:14] | I’m sorry. I don’t know who you’re talking about. | 抱歉 我不知道你在说谁 |
[02:18] | She compelled people to forget all about her | 她让人完全不记得她的存在 |
[02:20] | unless she was talking to them herself. | 除非是她本人在和他们说话 |
[02:21] | Clever girl. | 真聪明 |
[02:24] | How long have we known each other? | 我们相识多久了 |
[02:25] | Uh, it’s been a while. I can’t remember. | 有日子了 记不得了 |
[02:28] | Where do I live? Where do I work? | 我在哪住 在哪工作 |
[02:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:32] | Who do I spend time with? Do I have any friends? | 我跟谁在一起 我有朋友吗 |
[02:35] | Well, you said we could all be friends with you | 你说我们都可以跟你做朋友 |
[02:37] | as long as we kept your secret. | 只要我们替你保密 |
[02:39] | What secret? | 什么秘密 |
[02:41] | I… | 我 |
[02:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:48] | If they so much as even scratch the paint on my car. | 他们要是敢刮花了我的车 |
[02:50] | Why don’t you just be grateful sheriff Forbes | 你就谢天谢地福布斯警长 |
[02:52] | was able to track down the car after you let them, uh… | 还能找到车 毕竟是你让她们把… |
[02:55] | You know, steal it from you. | 车给偷走了 |
[02:57] | Remind me to send her some mini-muffins. | 记得提醒我给她送点小松糕 |
[02:59] | Do we really need 10 gallons of gas | 我们真的需要十加仑的汽油吗 |
[03:00] | or are you making me just lug this around as punishment? | 还是你想让我拎着这些油作为惩罚 |
[03:03] | Well, they ditched your car after it ran out of fuel. | 他们耗尽了汽油才弃车的 |
[03:05] | We got to fill it up. | 我们得给车注油 |
[03:06] | We got a hundred miles before we get to Willoughby. | 离威洛比还有一百英里呢 |
[03:08] | Yeah, well, I don’t remember that name | 我在纽约拿到的地名清单上 |
[03:09] | from the list of places that I got in New York. | 好像没有那个地方吧 |
[03:11] | Oh, the list. | 清单啊 |
[03:12] | You mean the list they stole from right under your nose | 你是指他们从你眼皮子底下偷走的那份吗 |
[03:14] | after you let your guard down? | 就因为你放松了警惕 |
[03:16] | They’ll be there. | 他们肯定在那儿 |
[03:17] | Sheriff Forbes tracked down the car they stole after yours. | 福布斯警长找到了他们弃了你的车后偷的车 |
[03:19] | Screw the muffins. I’ll get her champagne | 不送松糕了 我要送香槟 |
[03:23] | if Elena is wherever it may be. | 前提是埃琳娜真的在那儿 |
[03:26] | Willoughby– | 威洛比 |
[03:27] | The creamed corn capital of Pennsylvania. | 宾夕法尼亚的奶油玉米之都 |
[03:29] | Willoughby. | 那个威洛比啊 |
[03:30] | They’ll be there. | 他们肯定在那儿 |
[03:31] | Let’s just hope we get to them before they get to the cure. | 希望我们能赶在她们找到治愈方法前找到她们 |
[03:34] | Ooh, silver lining. | 往好处想 |
[03:36] | If Rebekah takes the cure, then she’s mortal. | 如果丽贝卡使用了治愈方法变回常人 |
[03:37] | And then we can just kill her right then and there. | 我们就可以当即杀掉她 |
[03:39] | Ooh, dark cloud. | 但美中不足 |
[03:41] | Elena stays a vampire forever. | 埃琳娜就不能变回常人了 |
[03:43] | Look, why don’t you just table the revenge fantasies for now | 你能不能暂时别去想复仇的事 |
[03:46] | and just keep your eye on the prize? | 把精力放在要紧事上 |
[03:47] | Find Katherine, get the cure, get out | 找到凯瑟琳 找到治愈方法 抽身 |
[03:50] | before you get your neck snapped again. | 别再叫人家拧断脖子 |
[03:52] | Believe me, I learned my lesson. | 相信我 我吃一堑长一智 |
[03:54] | Elena without humanity is a stone cold bitch. | 没有人性的埃琳娜是个冷酷的贱人 |
[03:57] | And I won’t trust her until we get the old Elena back. | 除非我们找回原来那个她 我绝不再信任她 |
[04:00] | Look at that. We’re finally on the same page about something. | 瞧瞧啊 我们终于能在什么事上达成一致了 |
[04:03] | Look at that. | 是啊 |
[04:47] | Klaus? We need to talk. | 克劳斯 我们得谈谈 |
[04:51] | What happened to you? | 你是怎么了 |
[04:53] | Silas. | 赛拉斯 |
[04:55] | He attacked me. | 他袭击了我 |
[04:57] | He stabbed me with the white oak stake. | 他用白栎木树桩捅了我 |
[05:00] | A piece of it is still inside me. | 还留了一段在我体内 |
[05:04] | My God, Klaus, that could kill you. | 天呐 克劳斯 你会死的 |
[05:08] | I certainly feel like I’m dying. | 我的确有这种感觉 |
[05:20] | And as much as I would love to watch you die, | 我虽然很希望看着你死掉 |
[05:23] | you still haven’t found me that cure. | 你还没给我找到治愈方法呢 |
[05:25] | Silas! | 赛拉斯 |
[05:29] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[05:32] | Last night I looked like Shane. | 昨晚我是肖恩的样子 |
[05:34] | Today I look like Caroline. | 今天我是卡罗琳的样子 |
[05:35] | And tomorrow, who knows? | 谁知道明天又是谁 |
[05:38] | Show me your real face. | 显露你的真容 |
[05:40] | Now, why would I do that | 我为什么要那么做呢 |
[05:41] | when I can look like whomever I want you to see. | 我明明能向你展示任何人的样子 |
[05:53] | Resist me all you want, Klaus, | 随你怎么抵抗我 克劳斯 |
[05:55] | but until you bring me the cure, | 但你不给我治愈方法 |
[05:57] | I will bring you nothing but misery. | 我就只会给你痛苦 |
[06:12] | Hey, excuse me. Um… | 打扰一下 |
[06:14] | Did I get any mail today? | 我今天收到邮件了吗 |
[06:16] | What happened to your hair? | 你的头发怎么了 |
[06:19] | I cut it. | 我剪了 |
[06:20] | In the last two minutes. | 两分钟不到就剪了吗 |
[06:22] | I was here two minutes ago? | 我刚刚才来过吗 |
[06:25] | Are you feeling ok, Ms. Pierce? | 你还好吗 皮尔斯小姐 |
[06:27] | Yeah. I’m–I’m fine. Um, thanks. | 我很好 谢谢 |
[06:32] | She was here two minutes ago. | 她才离开两分钟 |
[06:33] | That means that she can’t be that far. | 她一定没走远 |
[06:35] | How about you check inside? | 你去里面看看 |
[06:36] | I’ll look in the parking lot. | 我去看停车场 |
[06:37] | Ok. | 好 |
[06:52] | I’m impressed. | 不赖啊 |
[06:53] | I never thought you would find me here. | 我从没想到你还能找来 |
[06:54] | Oh, well. It’s a beautiful place to die. | 这真是永别人世的好地方 |
[07:00] | I couldn’t agree more. | 十分赞同 |
[07:02] | You’ve chosen a beautiful place to die. | 你真选了个好地方永别人世 |
[07:10] | Where’s the cure? | 治愈方法呢 |
[07:12] | What, no “I’m here to avenge my annoying little brother” speech? | 怎么 都不大谈特谈你是来给弟弟复仇的吗 |
[07:16] | People die. We move on. | 生老病死 人还得向前看 |
[07:23] | After turning off our humanity switch. | 你关掉了人性 |
[07:27] | So sad for the boys, though. | 对于那两兄弟真是可惜了 |
[07:29] | Their special snowflake of human frailty… | 他们这点特别的人类软肋 |
[07:32] | Gone. | 也没了 |
[07:34] | Well, if we’re gonna be a while, | 如果还得聊好一会儿 |
[07:35] | I’m gonna go grab some menus. | 我去拿个菜单来 |
[07:40] | You’re not going anywhere. | 哪都别想去 |
[07:42] | I forgot how charming you were. | 我都忘了你多可爱了 |
[07:44] | I’m surprised you remember me at all, | 没想到你居然记得我 |
[07:46] | seeing as though you were so busy | 毕竟你当年净忙着 |
[07:48] | wedging yourself between my brothers. | 夹在我哥哥们中间了 |
[07:51] | Oh, my god. What happened? | 天呐 这是怎么了 |
[07:58] | I’m fine, Jolene. You didn’t see anything. | 我没事 乔琳 你什么都没看见 |
[08:06] | Every minute you two waste with your yapping | 你们俩继续这么斗嘴 |
[08:08] | is another minute we give Stefan and Damon to find us. | 斯特凡和达蒙只会越追越近 |
[08:12] | Where’s the cure? | 治愈方法在哪 |
[08:13] | I’m sorry. I’m on vervain. | 抱歉 我服了马鞭草 |
[08:16] | Oh, I get to torture it out of you. Fun. | 那我就得折磨你了 真好玩 |
[08:20] | Why do you two want it anyway? | 你们要那个做什么 |
[08:22] | The question is, why do you want it? | 问题是 你想要它做什么 |
[08:23] | Let me guess. To kill Niklaus. | 我猜猜 杀尼克劳斯 |
[08:25] | I’ve spent the last 500 years running from your big brother. | 我过去五百年一直在逃避你哥哥 |
[08:29] | I have no intention of being within sniffing distance of him. | 我根本不想靠近他 |
[08:33] | But since it can be used against him, | 但既然那东西能对他不利 |
[08:36] | I’m sure he’s just itching to get his hands on it. | 他一定急切地想拿到它 |
[08:39] | I give him the cure, he gives me my freedom. | 我拿治愈方法交换自由 |
[08:42] | Ohh, you poor victim. | 你这个可怜人啊 |
[08:44] | Where’s the part of your plan | 怎么不提你计划里 |
[08:45] | where you screw us over and somebody dies? | 坑害我们 杀掉谁的部分 |
[08:47] | I have no reason to screw you over. | 我没必要坑害你们 |
[08:50] | I know you don’t believe me, but it is the truth. | 我知道你们不信 但这就是事实 |
[08:53] | People change. I’m not the girl you think I am. | 人会变的 我不是你们以为的那个人了 |
[09:00] | I don’t have it on me. | 我身上没有 |
[09:02] | I didn’t think you did, | 我觉得也是 |
[09:02] | but I’m sure there’s something in that that can help us find it. | 但那上面肯定有什么线索能帮我们找到它 |
[09:07] | Who’s Em? | 谁是以叔 |
[09:10] | A friend. | 我朋友 |
[09:11] | It says here you’re meeting at 2:00. | 这里写着你们两点要见面 |
[09:17] | I guess I’ll just have to meet Em myself. | 看来我得自己去见以叔了 |
[09:23] | I got your 50 bajillion messages. | 我收到你那堆短信了 |
[09:25] | This better be life and death. | 最好是事关生死的大事 |
[09:27] | Go away. | 走开 |
[09:29] | Klaus? Where are you? | 克劳斯 你在哪 |
[09:35] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[09:37] | I need more time. | 我需要时间 |
[09:38] | Stop hounding me! | 别来纠缠我了 |
[09:42] | I’m hounding you? | 我怎么纠缠你了 |
[09:46] | I am supposed to be running 3 different prom committees right now | 我现在应该管理3个舞会委员会的 |
[09:48] | and you keep phone stalking me. | 是你老电话骚扰我 |
[09:51] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[09:54] | Is it really you? | 真是你吗 |
[10:07] | Prove it to me. | 拿出证据 |
[10:10] | Ok. I don’t know if this is some new way of flirting, | 我不知道这是新的调情方式还是什么的 |
[10:12] | but it sucks. | 但这真没意思 |
[10:13] | And I have more important things to do. | 我还有更重要的事要做呢 |
[10:16] | Wait, please. | 等等 求你 |
[10:19] | Silas. He stabbed me | 赛拉斯 他捅伤了我 |
[10:21] | with white oak stake. | 用白栎树桩 |
[10:23] | There’s a little piece of it stuck inside me. | 还留了一段在我体内 |
[10:27] | Why would Silas attack you? | 赛拉斯为什么要攻击你 |
[10:29] | Well, I was in no position to ask questions. | 我当时完全没法提问 |
[10:33] | Suffice it to say, I’m hurt. | 简单说 我受伤了 |
[10:36] | So you can understand why I called you. | 所以我才会给你打电话 |
[10:45] | You ran Tyler out of town, you killed his mother, | 你把泰勒逼出了小镇 你杀了他妈妈 |
[10:48] | and you think I’m the person to call for help? | 你却打电话求我帮忙 |
[10:50] | If I die, | 如果我死了 |
[10:52] | you, Tyler, | 你 泰勒 |
[10:55] | all of your friends die with me. | 和你所有的朋友都会一起死 |
[11:09] | What do you want me to do? | 你想要我怎么做 |
[11:12] | Well, it’s quite simple, really. | 其实很简单 |
[11:14] | I need you to cut the stake out of me. | 我需要你把木桩从我身体里取出来 |
[11:23] | Something’s not right. | 有蹊跷 |
[11:26] | Katherine Pierce does not hole up in hickstown, p-a. | 凯瑟琳·皮尔斯不会待在宾州的小乡镇 |
[11:28] | Well, this is definitely the car they stole. | 这就是她们偷的车 |
[11:31] | We’re in the right place. | 我们找对地方了 |
[11:32] | Points to them for their choice of vehicles. | 她们选的车还真不赖 |
[11:34] | So let me ask you something. | 我问你啊 |
[11:35] | What happens when we find Elena? | 我们找到埃琳娜之后呢 |
[11:36] | How do we get her back to Mystic Falls? | 要怎么带她回神秘瀑布 |
[11:38] | I mean, she’s not exactly gonna go quietly. | 她肯定不能顺从就范 |
[11:40] | And she has an original vampire as her bodyguard. | 她还有个吸血鬼始祖做保镖 |
[11:43] | We do whatever we have to do. | 我们想尽一切办法 |
[11:45] | I don’t care if we have to throw Rebekah under a school bus | 哪怕是把丽贝卡扔到校车底下 |
[11:47] | and wrap Elena in a burlap sack. | 把埃琳娜卷进粗麻袋 |
[11:48] | We do whatever we have to do. | 我们用尽一切办法 |
[11:50] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[11:51] | I am, too. I don’t care what Elena wants right now. | 我也是 我才不管埃琳娜想怎么样 |
[11:53] | She’s this close to going off the rails for good. | 她马上就会完全失控了 |
[11:55] | And that ain’t happening. | 我决不允许 |
[11:57] | She’s a pain enough as it is. | 她已经很麻烦了 |
[11:59] | So what happened to the guy who thought | 你之前不是觉得 |
[12:00] | Elena should embrace being a vampire, | 埃琳娜应该接受做个吸血鬼 |
[12:02] | let the chips fall where they may. | 出点乱子也没关系吗 |
[12:05] | That guy got his neck snapped in New York. | 我在纽约被人拧断了脖子 |
[12:06] | and this guy is royally pissed off. | 所以现在火气很大 |
[12:22] | What do you think? Hmm… | 你看怎么样 |
[12:24] | It’s close. Not quite slutty enough. | 很接近了 但还不够放荡 |
[12:27] | I think you need more eyeliner. | 你还得再画点眼线 |
[12:32] | I’m gonna need your clothes. | 你得把衣服给我 |
[12:33] | Yeah. That’s gonna happen. | 你做梦去吧 |
[12:36] | Fine. Your bracelet, watch, earrings. | 好吧 你的手链 手表 耳环 |
[12:40] | Hand them over. | 交给我 |
[12:53] | And your other bracelet. | 还有另一个 |
[12:55] | That’s my daylight bracelet. | 那是我的日光手链 |
[12:57] | It’s daytime outside. | 现在外面是白天 |
[12:58] | I’m gonna need it. | 我需要那个 |
[12:59] | Besides, it’s not gonna work on you. | 而且在你身上是不好用的 |
[13:01] | Fine. I really am gonna need that jacket, though. | 好吧 但那件夹克你得给我 |
[13:11] | All right. Fine, fine, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[13:17] | This will never work, you know? | 这是行不通的 |
[13:19] | The bad haircut. | 这糟糕的发型 |
[13:20] | The doe eyes. You’ll never pass for me. | 幼齿的眼神 你肯定装不像我的 |
[13:25] | You’ll never pass for me. | 你肯定装不像我的 |
[13:26] | Throatier and more mannish. | 喉音重一点 像男人点 |
[13:28] | You’ll never pass for me. | 你肯定装不像我的 |
[13:31] | You two are pathetic. | 你们真可悲 |
[13:33] | You two are pathetic. | 你们真可悲 |
[13:34] | Oh, perfect. Just the right level of contempt | 真不赖 轻蔑和隐隐的不安 |
[13:37] | and hidden insecurity. | 恰到好处 |
[13:39] | Almost there. Something’s missing. | 差不多了 还少点什么 |
[13:46] | Your shoes. I want your shoes. | 你的鞋 你的鞋子给我 |
[14:03] | Come on, Em. | 来吧 以叔 |
[14:06] | Mm. You know, it’s funny. | 要知道 很有意思 |
[14:10] | I’ve always been a little envious | 我一直很嫉妒 |
[14:13] | of the legend that is Katherine Pierce, | 凯瑟琳·皮尔斯的传奇人生 |
[14:15] | the way you could wrap a man around your little finger, | 你总能把男人玩弄于鼓掌之间 |
[14:19] | the way Elijah betrayed Klaus for you, | 以利亚为了你背叛克劳斯 |
[14:21] | the way the Salvatore brothers stumbled head over heels for you. | 塞尔瓦托兄弟为你神魂颠倒 |
[14:24] | And yet here we are all these years later | 但现在这么多年过去了 |
[14:29] | in a town that you’ve had to compel into liking you. | 你需要通过催眠才能让这镇上的人喜欢你 |
[14:35] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t laugh. | 抱歉 我不该笑的 |
[14:36] | It’s really more sad than funny. | 与其说可笑 不如说是可悲 |
[14:39] | You know you can’t split the cure with Elena, right? | 你知道治愈药剂你不能跟埃琳娜分吧 |
[14:43] | She doesn’t want to. | 她不想要的 |
[14:44] | Oh, no? But you do. You want to take it. | 是吗 但你想要 你想用吗 |
[14:49] | Are you really that dumb or just naturally blonde? | 你是真那么傻 还是金发天然呆 |
[14:52] | I want a normal life again. | 我想过上平凡的生活 |
[14:53] | You mean you want a do-over. | 你是想重来一次 |
[14:55] | Well, guess what. You can’t have it. | 你猜怎么着 那是不可能的 |
[14:57] | The cure will only take away your immortality. | 治愈药剂只是针对永生 |
[14:59] | Everything else you hate about yourself, | 你其他自己不喜欢的特质 |
[15:01] | you’ll still wake up with that in the morning. | 治愈药剂是无法改变的 |
[15:04] | And you won’t even be able to compel yourself a friend. | 而且这回你都没法控制别人做你的朋友了 |
[15:09] | Ladies, playing nice? | 女士们 交谈甚欢啊 |
[15:14] | There goes the neighborhood. | 都到齐了啊 |
[15:16] | I see you got Katherine already. | 你这就抓到凯瑟琳了啊 |
[15:17] | You’re losing your touch, evil one. | 你不行了啊 坏女人 |
[15:23] | Where’s Elena? | 埃琳娜呢 |
[15:28] | Katerina. | 凯瑟琳 |
[15:32] | Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[15:36] | You’re a little late, aren’t you? | 你晚了 |
[15:39] | You colored your hair. | 你染发了 |
[15:43] | I like it. | 我很喜欢 |
[15:46] | Thank you. I was actually gonna– | 谢谢 我正要… |
[16:04] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[16:07] | And I’ve missed you. | 我也想你了 |
[16:08] | This is an interesting little town you’ve chosen to settle down in. | 你选择落脚的小镇真是有趣 |
[16:12] | So do you have it with you? | 在你手里吗 |
[16:15] | Do I have what? | 什么 |
[16:17] | The cure. | 治愈方法 |
[16:22] | It’s in a safe place. | 在一个安全的地方 |
[16:24] | Why don’t I go and get it | 让我去拿吧 |
[16:26] | And then I’ll bring it back? | 我再给你拿回来 |
[16:30] | Where’s Katherine, Elena? | 凯瑟琳在哪 埃琳娜 |
[16:34] | So let me get this straight, | 那么是这个意思 |
[16:35] | I tell you where Elena is, | 我告诉你埃琳娜在哪 |
[16:36] | you shove the cure down her throat, | 你们把治愈方法塞给她 |
[16:38] | and then I end up in a box, right? | 我被你们装进箱子 |
[16:40] | I don’t think so. | 还是不必了 |
[16:42] | What about you over there, smiley? | 你呢 笑面虎 |
[16:44] | Do you know where she is? | 你知道她在哪吗 |
[16:46] | I can give you a hint. | 我可以给你个提示 |
[16:48] | Start by looking at the town morgue. | 先去小镇停尸间找吧 |
[16:49] | She’s probably dead. | 她大概死了 |
[16:57] | She went to meet up with a friend of mine. | 她去见我的一个朋友了 |
[16:59] | You may know him– | 你们可能认识他 |
[17:00] | An original brother. Impeccable taste. | 一个吸血鬼始祖 极有品味 |
[17:04] | Elijah? | 以利亚 |
[17:05] | Elijah’s here? | 以利亚也来了 |
[17:06] | Well, you sort of have to question | 如果以利亚跟你是朋友 |
[17:08] | Elijah’s impeccable taste if he’s friends with you. | 那就不得不令人质疑他的品味了 |
[17:12] | Oh, when I say friend, I mean “Friend.” | 我说朋友的意思 是那种朋友 |
[17:19] | It probably took him about 10 seconds to realize that she wasn’t me, | 他大概只用十秒钟就会明白那不是我 |
[17:22] | at which point he probably yanked her heart right out of her chest. | 到时他大概就会把她的心脏从胸膛里扯出来了 |
[17:27] | All right. Where are they? | 好吧 他们在哪 |
[17:31] | Rebekah, | 丽贝卡 |
[17:33] | you do realize if something should happen to Elena, | 你知道如果埃琳娜出了什么事 |
[17:35] | you have no chance of finding the cure, right? | 你就别想再找到治愈方法了吧 |
[17:41] | Fine. They were supposed to meet at the gazebo by the park. | 好吧 他们要在公园旁的凉亭见面 |
[17:47] | I’ll go talk to Elijah. | 我去找以利亚谈 |
[17:48] | You deal with Elijah. | 你去处理以利亚 |
[17:49] | Katherine will take us to the cure. | 凯瑟琳会带我们去找治愈方法 |
[17:51] | No, she won’t. | 想得美 |
[17:53] | The cure’s my one chance to win my freedom back from Klaus. | 治愈方法是我摆脱克劳斯的唯一机会 |
[17:56] | You’re gonna broker a deal with Klaus? | 你想跟克劳斯做协议吗 |
[17:58] | No. She’s gonna get Elijah to broker a deal for her. | 不 她会让以利亚替她做协议 |
[18:04] | That’s why you need your little friend, isn’t it? | 所以你才需要这个小朋友 对吧 |
[18:08] | Some things never change, Katherine. | 狗改不了吃屎啊 凯瑟琳 |
[18:11] | Nope. | 说的是 |
[18:16] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:18] | Move. | 让开 |
[18:20] | You have to follow me. | 跟我来 |
[18:30] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[18:32] | You do have a heart. | 你还真有心脏啊 |
[18:35] | Oh, my bad. It’s just a bloody rib. | 我的错 只是一根肋骨 |
[18:38] | Well, I’m glad you’re finding my misery so amusing. | 我很高兴你能从我的痛苦中取乐 |
[18:43] | I swear there’s nothing in here. | 我发誓里面什么都没有 |
[18:45] | And if you think I’m having fun, you’re insane. | 如果你觉得我很高兴 你就是疯了 |
[18:48] | You killed 12 witches for your friend Bonnie. | 你为你的朋友邦妮杀了12个女巫 |
[18:51] | You can’t even get your hands a little dirty for me. | 却不肯为我脏脏手 |
[18:54] | Here I thought we were becoming friends. | 我还以为我们的交情加深了呢 |
[18:57] | Well, you thought wrong. | 那是你的错觉 |
[18:59] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[19:07] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[19:10] | I’m not sorry. | 我不觉得抱歉 |
[19:11] | You deserve to suffer for everything that you’ve done. | 你做了那么多坏事 活该受折磨 |
[19:14] | So today, we’re gonna do things my way. | 所以今天 我们按我的办法来 |
[19:18] | You want my help? You let Tyler come back to town, | 你要我帮忙 就允许泰勒回镇 |
[19:21] | and give me your word that you will not hurt him. | 并且向我保证你不会伤害他 |
[19:33] | Katerina? | 凯瑟琳 |
[19:34] | Hello. Elijah? | 你好 以利亚 |
[19:36] | Where is Katherine? | 凯瑟琳在哪 |
[19:38] | – Where’s Elena? – Safe. | -埃琳娜呢 -很安全 |
[19:40] | How long she remains so depends upon you. | 但她的安危要看你的了 |
[19:42] | Well, I guess the same goes for Katherine. | 凯瑟琳也是一样了 |
[19:44] | Katherine can take care of herself against the two of you. | 凯瑟琳对付你们俩不成问题 |
[19:47] | Oh. You mean the three of us. | 你是说我们三个吧 |
[19:49] | ’cause little sister decided to join team good guys for the time being. | 你的小妹妹也决定暂时加入正义的一方了 |
[19:55] | Put her on the phone. | 让她接电话 |
[19:57] | Oh, she’s not here right now. | 她现在不在这儿 |
[19:59] | I left her with Damon and Katherine. | 她跟达蒙和凯瑟琳在一起 |
[20:00] | Tell me where they are. | 告诉我他们在哪 |
[20:01] | Relax. No one’s gonna get hurt | 放松 只要凯瑟琳交出治愈方法 |
[20:03] | as long as Katherine hands over the cure. | 就没人会受伤 |
[20:05] | Do you understand how much my sister despises Katherine? | 你知道我妹妹有多蔑视凯瑟琳吗 |
[20:08] | I assure you, Rebekah will end her | 我保证 一旦她没用了 |
[20:09] | the moment she ceases to be of use. | 丽贝卡会立刻杀掉她 |
[20:12] | Well, just tell me where you are, | 那就告诉我你在哪 |
[20:13] | and we can talk this through. | 我们好好谈谈 |
[20:14] | You listen to me very carefully, Stefan. | 你给我听好 斯特凡 |
[20:16] | If anything whatsoever happens to Katherine, | 如果凯瑟琳有个三长两短 |
[20:19] | I will descend upon Elena. | 埃琳娜也别想好过 |
[20:25] | You’re both idiots. | 你们两个白痴 |
[20:28] | Excuse me. | 你说什么 |
[20:29] | Ugh. What happened to you, Elijah? | 你怎么了 以利亚 |
[20:32] | I mean, I thought you were supposed to be a man of honor. | 你不是那个正直的人吗 |
[20:34] | And yet you’ve been hooking up with Katherine this entire time? | 可你却一直和凯瑟琳混在一起 |
[20:37] | Well, I suppose this man of honor | 恐怕我这个正直的人 |
[20:38] | always shared a connection with Katherine. | 一直和凯瑟琳有联系 |
[20:42] | She contacted me when she learned about the cure. | 她得知治愈方法时主动联系了我 |
[20:45] | We thought we could be of mutual use to one another. | 我们觉得可以彼此帮助 |
[20:47] | “Of mutual use”? | “彼此帮助” |
[20:48] | Please. You fell for her trap | 拜托 你像其他傻瓜一样 |
[20:50] | just like every other one of those idiots. | 掉入她的陷阱了 |
[20:55] | You underestimate me, Elena. | 你低估我了 埃琳娜 |
[20:57] | I know who she is. | 我知道她是谁 |
[20:58] | I know what she’s done. | 我知道她做过什么 |
[21:01] | And you think she’s changed? | 你觉得她变了吗 |
[21:02] | She’s playing you. She lied to you, Elijah. | 她只是在耍你 她骗了你 以利亚 |
[21:05] | She didn’t lie to me about your transformation. | 她没有隐瞒你变成吸血鬼的事 |
[21:13] | You’re not just a vampire, though, are you? | 你不仅仅变成了吸血鬼 不是吗 |
[21:19] | There’s something else. | 还有别的 |
[21:19] | You…you’re not yourself. | 你不是你自己了 |
[21:24] | You’ve abandoned your emotions. Why? | 你放弃了你的情感 为什么 |
[21:27] | My brother’s dead. | 我弟弟死了 |
[21:29] | Your girlfriend killed him. | 你女朋友杀的 |
[21:35] | You didn’t know? | 你不知道 |
[21:38] | Of course you didn’t. | 你当然不知道了 |
[21:40] | She lied. | 她骗了我 |
[21:42] | I hate to say I told you so, but… | 真不想说”早告诉你了” 但是… |
[21:51] | No sudden moves. No tricks either. | 别想偷袭 或者使诈 |
[21:54] | No Katherine-ing. | 别耍任何”凯瑟琳的小把戏” |
[22:03] | A quilt and a fish aquarium. | 棉被还有鱼缸 |
[22:05] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁啊 |
[22:07] | A very old lady with dreadful taste. | 品味令人发指的老女人 |
[22:15] | It’s gone. | 不见了 |
[22:17] | The cure, it was in the safe, but it’s not there. | 治愈药剂 它就在保险箱里 但现在没了 |
[22:21] | Not falling for it. | 不相信 |
[22:22] | Where is it, Katherine? | 到底在哪 凯瑟琳 |
[22:24] | I swear it was in the safe. | 我发誓它就在保险箱里 |
[22:25] | What, just like Elijah’s really your boyfriend | 就像以利亚真的是你男朋友 |
[22:27] | and this is really your life? | 你的生活就是这样 |
[22:29] | And for all we know, this isn’t even your house. | 这说不定根本不是你家呢 |
[22:31] | It doesn’t look like the Katherine I know. | 和我认识的凯瑟琳一点不像 |
[22:33] | Maybe you don’t know Katherine at all. | 也许你根本就不了解凯瑟琳 |
[22:35] | Did it every occur to you | 你有没有想过 |
[22:36] | that you have no idea who I really am? | 你根本不了解我吗 |
[22:38] | Did it every occur to you that you’re not that deep? | 你有没有想过你没那么深不可测 |
[22:41] | This whole small-town girl thing, we know it’s an act. | 这套小镇女孩的样子 我们知道是装的 |
[22:44] | Where is the cure? | 治愈方法在哪 |
[22:48] | Whoa, whoa. Hang on. We need her alive. | 等等 我们得留着她的命 |
[22:50] | The cure’s not here. | 治愈方法不在这儿 |
[22:52] | You check upstairs. I’ll check down. | 你去检查楼上 我来查楼下 |
[22:55] | I got this. | 我应付得来 |
[23:01] | So if I was a paranoid, | 如果我是一个多疑 |
[23:04] | distrustful sociopath, | 不轻信的反社会者 |
[23:06] | where would I keep my most prized possession? | 我会把自己最珍贵的东西放在哪呢 |
[23:10] | This should be fun. | 这肯定好玩 |
[23:11] | Because I’d want it to be close, but not on me. | 因为我想放在手边 但又不能带在身上 |
[23:15] | Accessible but not obvious. | 能随时拿到但又不显眼 |
[23:17] | I’d want to keep it safe, | 我要保证它的安全 |
[23:19] | but not so safe that it’d be too difficult to grab and run. | 但又不能防护过度 不方便随时拿走逃命 |
[23:26] | Well, that is a fancy little treasure chest | 这真是个漂亮的宝箱 |
[23:30] | In a tank with no fish. | 在一个没有鱼的鱼缸里 |
[23:37] | I think I’m gonna have to check that out. | 我该拿出来看看 |
[23:43] | Vervain water. | 马鞭草水 |
[23:44] | Looks like we have a winner. | 看来我猜中了 |
[23:56] | Give it to me or you’re dead. | 给我不然你死定了 |
[24:00] | You’re gonna kill me anyway. | 反正你也不会放过我 |
[24:02] | So what’s more important to you, huh? | 哪个对你来说更重要 |
[24:03] | Killing me or getting the cure? | 杀我还是拿到治愈药剂 |
[24:11] | Look, Rebekah… | 听着 丽贝卡 |
[24:14] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[24:27] | Let’s just talk about this, | 我们先谈谈 |
[24:29] | like the two rational vampires that we are. | 我们两个理智的吸血鬼谈谈 |
[24:33] | – Rebekah? – Oh, give it a rest. | -丽贝卡 -算了吧 |
[24:36] | Me taking this cure is the best thing that’ll ever happen to you. | 我服下这剂药将会是对你最好的事 |
[24:39] | Don’t do anything stupid. | 别做傻事 |
[24:40] | Admit it. You don’t want human Elena | 承认吧 你不想埃琳娜变回人类 |
[24:43] | running back to Stefan | 回到斯特凡身边 |
[24:44] | whilst you’re left out in the cold again. | 自己又被晾在一边 |
[24:48] | Go on, Damon. | 说啊 达蒙 |
[24:50] | Tell me why you want Elena to have the cure. | 告诉我你想让埃琳娜被治愈的理由 |
[24:58] | That’s what I thought. | 我看也是 |
[25:03] | No! | 不要 |
[25:26] | I can feel the splinters moving towards my heart. | 我能感觉到碎片快移到心脏了 |
[25:30] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[25:33] | Your word first. | 你先保证 |
[25:34] | And what makes you think I won’t simply break my word? | 你怎么知道我就不会违反约定 |
[25:40] | You want to be friends? | 你想做朋友吗 |
[25:43] | Friendship–stage one. | 培养友情第一步 |
[25:45] | Show me that I can trust you. | 让我知道我能相信你 |
[25:47] | I saved your life… | 我救过你的命 |
[25:49] | twice. | 两次 |
[25:50] | Because you put it in danger… | 因为你让我有性命之危 |
[25:52] | twice. | 两次都是 |
[25:53] | Why can’t you just do something decent for once? | 你为什么就不能做一次好事呢 |
[25:56] | Because Tyler Lockwood tried to kill me. | 因为泰勒·洛克伍德想杀我 |
[25:59] | We’ve all tried to kill you. | 我们都想杀你 |
[26:00] | And you’ve tried to kill most of us. | 你也想杀我们中大部分人 |
[26:03] | How do you think that you deserve my friendship | 你凭什么觉得你配做我的朋友 |
[26:05] | when you’ve done nothing to earn it? | 你没做过一件够朋友的事 |
[26:08] | I will not have my hand forced by you or anyone else! | 我不会受你或任何人的胁迫 |
[26:11] | What is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[26:13] | I’m reaching out to you despite everything that you have done, | 你做过那么多坏事 我还是想帮你 |
[26:15] | and you still can’t get out of your own way. | 但你却依然冥顽不灵 |
[26:18] | God! I feel sorry for you. | 天啊 真为你感到悲哀 |
[26:21] | Don’t turn your back on me! | 不许你转身走开 |
[26:23] | I should have turned my back on you ages ago! | 我早就该转身离开你了 |
[26:33] | It’s gone. | 消失了 |
[26:35] | What? | 什么 |
[26:39] | The pain. | 疼痛感 |
[26:44] | The pain is gone. | 疼痛消失了 |
[26:48] | Oh, see, it was never there. | 明白了吗 我根本没受伤 |
[26:51] | He got in my head. | 他钻进了我的脑袋 |
[26:54] | Silas… | 赛拉斯 |
[26:56] | got inside my head. | 操控了我的头脑 |
[27:04] | You took my mind off it. | 你打破了他对我的控制 |
[27:08] | You brought me back, Caroline. | 你救了我 卡罗琳 |
[27:20] | If Silas can make you, of all people, | 如果赛拉斯连你都能控制 |
[27:23] | believe that you’re dying… | 让你觉得你要死了 |
[27:26] | What can he do to the rest of us? | 那他对我们能做出什么啊 |
[27:31] | Did you even try to stop her? | 你是不是根本没阻止她 |
[27:32] | You forgot the part where I was bobbing for boxes in vervain water. | 别忘了我刚刚头被按在马鞭草水里 |
[27:35] | All you had to do was stall her, Damon. | 你只要拖住她就行 达蒙 |
[27:38] | Sorry. It’s Rebekah. | 抱歉 这位是丽贝卡 |
[27:38] | I didn’t have a pony to distract her, Stefan. | 我手边没有小马什么的引她注意 斯特凡 |
[27:42] | You let her take it, didn’t you? | 你让她喝的 对吗 |
[27:44] | You were never on my side. | 你根本不在我这边 |
[27:45] | Now Elena will be a vampire for the rest of her life | 现在埃琳娜要做一辈子的吸血鬼了 |
[27:47] | just like you wanted. | 正合你心愿 |
[28:00] | I know what it feels like to lose a brother. | 我知道失去兄弟是什么感受 |
[28:03] | I’m sorry for your pain. I… | 对你的悲痛我很抱歉 |
[28:06] | I only hope that you can find your way back to yourself someday. | 我只希望你有一天能重新做回自己 |
[28:11] | Just like you hope Katherine will find her way back? | 就像你希望凯瑟琳也能回到当初吗 |
[28:14] | You still think that innocent girl | 你还觉得那个很久之前 |
[28:16] | you saved from Klaus ages ago is in there somewhere. | 你从克劳斯手里救出的天真姑娘还消失 |
[28:18] | I’d like to think so, yes. | 我愿意这么想 没错 |
[28:20] | She’s not. She’s a monster now, Elijah. | 她消失了 她现在是个怪物了 以利亚 |
[28:23] | The sweet peasant girl you fell in love with | 你当年爱上的甜美农家女孩 |
[28:25] | way back when is dead. | 早已经死了 |
[28:28] | And she’s not coming back. | 她不会回来了 |
[28:30] | I’m not a fool, Elena. | 我不是傻瓜 埃琳娜 |
[28:31] | Of course this has occurred to me, | 这我当然想到过 |
[28:32] | but what kind of man would I be | 但如果我放弃寻找 |
[28:33] | if I didn’t try to find my Katerina | 藏在凯瑟琳心底原来的她 |
[28:35] | beneath this Katherine facade? | 那我成什么人了呢 |
[28:40] | You boys are all the same. | 你们男人都一样 |
[28:43] | Damon and Stefan still think | 达蒙和斯特凡也还以为 |
[28:44] | that the girl they love is still in here somewhere, too. | 他们爱上的那个我还在 |
[28:48] | You can’t blame them for having hope, Elena. | 你不能责怪他们心怀希望 埃琳娜 |
[28:51] | It’d be a shame if the world lost a soul | 如果世界失去你这样富有同情心的人 |
[28:53] | as compassionate as yours. | 将是莫大的损失 |
[28:57] | “Your compassion is a gift, Elena.” | “埃琳娜 你的同情心是上天的恩赐 |
[29:03] | “Carry it with you always and forever.” | 不要丢弃这一点 永远不变” |
[29:07] | I remember reading that in a letter once. | 我记得有人曾在信里写给我这句话 |
[29:10] | Well, the writer sounds positively gifted. | 那个人一定很有天资 |
[29:13] | I’m sure he meant what he wrote. | 我相信他是字字真心 |
[29:15] | I’m sure he did. | 他当然是 |
[29:18] | And it felt good to watch that letter burn | 看着这信 连同我以前的生活 |
[29:22] | along with my old life | 和杰里米的尸体一起烧掉 |
[29:23] | and along with Jeremy’s body. | 我真的非常开心 |
[29:29] | Sorry. I got held up. | 抱歉 被耽搁了 |
[29:44] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[29:47] | I–I feel good. I… | 我感觉很好 我 |
[29:50] | I feel great. | 我感觉特别好 |
[29:52] | I feel alive. | 感觉自己重生了 |
[29:54] | Slight problem with being alive– | 重生后有个小问题 |
[29:56] | I can kill you now. | 我现在可以杀了你 |
[30:13] | I’m still a vampire. | 我还是吸血鬼 |
[30:17] | The cure didn’t work. | 治愈药剂没用 |
[30:19] | It worked just like she wanted it to. | 这跟她计划的一样 |
[30:23] | The cure was a fake. | 那个治愈药剂是假的 |
[30:25] | It must have been a concentrated shot of vervain or something. | 肯定是浓缩的马鞭草什么的 |
[30:31] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[30:35] | Oh, come on. She could use a nap. | 走吧 她需要打个小盹 |
[30:37] | It must be exhausting trying to be me. | 扮我肯定特别伤神 |
[30:41] | You killed Jeremy Gilbert. | 你杀了杰里米·吉尔伯特 |
[30:47] | Yes, Elijah. | 是的 以利亚 |
[30:48] | I killed Jeremy Gilbert. | 我杀了杰里米·吉尔伯特 |
[30:52] | A bombshell, I’m sure. She just couldn’t wait to drop on you. | 她一定迫不及待地把这重大消息告诉你 |
[30:55] | Ironic, since she supposedly doesn’t care about anything. | 讽刺的是 她现在什么都不在乎了 |
[30:58] | I care. | 我在乎 |
[31:00] | Do you honestly feel nothing for this girl, | 你真的对这女孩毫无感觉吗 |
[31:01] | a girl fated to live the same life that you’ve endured? | 她注定要过和你一样的生活 |
[31:04] | And now you’ve just taken away the last of her family, | 现在你把她最后一个亲人都杀了 |
[31:06] | just as yours was taken away from you. | 就像当初你的亲人被人夺走 |
[31:09] | Uh, why are you looking at me like I enjoyed it? | 你为什么认为我很享受这一切 |
[31:11] | Jeremy was collateral damage. | 杰里米只是附带伤害 |
[31:13] | I was doing what I needed to do to survive. | 我只是为了生存做了该做的 |
[31:15] | Is that what I am, too? | 我也是吗 |
[31:17] | A means of survival. | 一种生存手段 |
[31:18] | Don’t let sweet little Elena get to you. | 不要上甜美的埃琳娜的当 |
[31:21] | She hates me. She wants you to turn against me | 她恨我 她想让你跟我反目 |
[31:23] | and convince you that I can’t be trusted. | 让你觉得我不可信 |
[31:25] | I asked you a question. | 我问了你一个问题 |
[31:27] | No. | 不是的 |
[31:31] | Of course you’re not a means of survival. | 你当然不是我的生存手段 |
[31:34] | You looked out for me when I had no one. | 我最无助时 你帮了我 |
[31:35] | You’re giving me a second chance now when no one else will. | 其他人拒绝我时 你给了我第二次机会 |
[31:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:41] | Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[31:46] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[31:47] | I want to. | 我想相信 |
[31:50] | It’s my disease. | 这是我的问题 |
[31:52] | I just keep wanting to believe you, | 我一直都想相信你 |
[31:54] | but how can I when at every turn, you give me reason to doubt you? | 可你总给我怀疑你的理由 叫我如何信你 |
[31:57] | I don’t know you. | 我不了解你 |
[32:00] | I don’t know that I ever will. | 也不知道我今后会不会了解 |
[32:04] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:07] | You gave me your word that you would talk to Klaus. | 你答应过我会和克劳斯谈判的 |
[32:10] | I–I can’t make a deal without you. | 没有你我无法做交易 |
[32:15] | Good-bye, Katherine. | 再见 凯瑟琳 |
[32:36] | Katherine, hey. | 凯瑟琳 你好 |
[32:37] | What brings you by at this hour? | 这时候来有什么事吗 |
[32:38] | I came to retrieve my package. | 我是来取回包裹的 |
[32:40] | Oh. Of course. Like I said, | 好的 就像我说的 |
[32:43] | your secret would be safe here. | 你的秘密在这儿很安全 |
[33:01] | Hey, um… all the secrecy. | 搞得这么神秘 |
[33:04] | Can I ask, what is it? | 我能问这是什么吗 |
[33:09] | It’s my freedom. | 是我的自由 |
[33:23] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:25] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[33:26] | To tell you that you’re right. | 想告诉你你是对的 |
[33:30] | I’ve spent so much time running and lying just to survive | 为了生存 我花了太多时间逃亡 撒谎 |
[33:34] | that I don’t– | 以至于我都不 |
[33:36] | I’m starting to believe my own lies. | 我甚至开始相信自己的谎言 |
[33:39] | I don’t even remember who I was when we first met. | 我甚至不记得我们初遇时自己是什么样 |
[33:41] | And I want to find out. | 我想把以前的自己找回来 |
[33:57] | – You have the cure. – Yeah. | -你有治愈方法 -是的 |
[34:01] | And I can shove this down Klaus’s throat | 我本可以把这个灌到克劳斯的喉咙里 |
[34:03] | and try to kill him, | 然后杀掉他 |
[34:04] | but even if I manage to do it… | 但即使我做到了 |
[34:08] | I’d lose you. | 我会失去你 |
[34:10] | And I don’t want that to happen. | 我不想那样 |
[34:13] | How do I know this isn’t another lie? | 我怎么知道这不会又是谎言 |
[34:17] | Katherine Pierce deceiving yet another man. | 凯瑟琳·皮尔斯再次欺骗男人 |
[34:19] | Because I meant what I said | 因为我说我对你的感觉 |
[34:22] | about my feelings for you. | 都是真心的 |
[34:25] | And I’d like to think | 我愿意相信 |
[34:27] | that you feel something for me, too. | 你对我也是有感觉的 |
[34:32] | I need you to trust me. | 我需要你相信我 |
[34:36] | I want you to trust me… | 我希望你能相信我 |
[34:38] | Just like I’m trusting you. | 就像我相信你一样 |
[34:41] | You don’t owe me anything. | 你不欠我任何东西 |
[34:46] | I’m gonna let you decide where we go from here. | 我让你自己决定我们以后怎么办 |
[35:18] | You and Katherine? | 你和凯瑟琳在一起 |
[35:19] | And I thought you were the smart brother. | 我还以为你是比较聪明的哥哥 |
[35:21] | You don’t have a smart brother. | 你就没有聪明的哥哥 |
[35:23] | It turns out I’m just as stupid as the rest of you. | 看来 我跟你们一样傻 |
[35:25] | Why don’t you just give me the cure | 你把治愈药剂给我吧 |
[35:27] | so I can judge you silently elsewhere? | 我好去别的地方默默评判你 |
[35:31] | And what could you possibly want with the cure? | 你要治愈药剂做什么 |
[35:35] | I want to be human again. | 我想变回人类 |
[35:41] | How do you know that being human is the answer you’re looking for? | 你怎么知道做回人是解决之道 |
[35:44] | I mean, it’s nothing but a romantic notion. | 那只是个浪漫的想法而已 |
[35:47] | The grass won’t necessarily be greener, | 变回人类也未必会有改观 |
[35:50] | Rebekah. | 丽贝卡 |
[35:51] | You’re probably right. | 可能你说得对 |
[35:53] | But I don’t care. | 但我不在乎 |
[35:54] | I want to live a simple life as a normal person. | 我想跟普通人一样 过简单的生活 |
[35:58] | And when it ends, it ends. | 当生命走到尽头 就死去 |
[36:01] | We’ve had 20 lifetimes together, | 我们在一起过了二十辈子了 |
[36:03] | Elijah. Isn’t that enough? | 以利亚 这还不够吗 |
[36:04] | I just don’t understand. | 我真是不明白 |
[36:07] | I mean, why must you always consider our family a burden? | 你为什么总认为我们的家庭是个负担 |
[36:12] | Always and forever. | 永永远远 |
[36:14] | I mean, those words are as important to me today as they ever were. | 这句话对我来说还像以往一样重要 |
[36:22] | You will always be my brother. | 你永远都是我哥哥 |
[36:24] | And I will never stop loving you. | 我也永远都会爱着你 |
[36:28] | But now it’s time for me to live and die the way that I choose, | 但现在该让我按自己的意愿生活和死亡了 |
[36:32] | not the way you and Nik want me to. | 而不是你和尼克的意愿 |
[36:36] | Please. | 求你了 |
[36:39] | Please just give me the cure. | 求你把治愈药剂给我吧 |
[36:46] | What do you want, Nik? | 你要怎么样 尼克 |
[36:47] | An update on our search for the elusive cure. | 我想知道治愈方法找得怎么样了 |
[36:50] | Let’s just say that things have gotten complicated. | 事情变复杂了 |
[36:55] | In fact, why don’t you speak to one of those complications? Here. | 你跟复杂因素之一谈谈吧 给你 |
[37:02] | Complication speaking. | 我是复杂因素 |
[37:06] | Big brother. | 哥哥 |
[37:08] | At last you join the fray. | 你终于也搅和进来了 |
[37:09] | Somebody had to take charge. | 得有人管事啊 |
[37:12] | And now that I have, I’ve got the cure | 我拿到治愈药剂了 |
[37:13] | and I’m bringing it back to Mystic Falls. | 我这就把它带回神秘瀑布镇 |
[37:16] | With a long list of demands, I assume. | 我猜你还有一大串要求 |
[37:19] | Not that long. | 没有很多 |
[37:22] | Come home, brother. | 回家吧 兄弟 |
[37:24] | We’ll settle this like family. | 我们像家人一样解决这个问题 |
[37:29] | I used all your bleach. | 我把你的漂白剂用光了 |
[37:33] | Thank you for helping me. | 谢谢你帮我 |
[37:36] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[37:41] | Well, if you need anything else… | 如果你还需要别的 |
[37:45] | don’t call me. | 别给我打电话 |
[37:47] | I have a prom to plan. | 我还要组织一场舞会 |
[37:49] | Friends then? | 那我们算朋友吧 |
[37:57] | Are you gonna let Tyler come back into town? | 你愿意让泰勒回到镇上吗 |
[38:06] | You might have noticed… | 你可能注意到了 |
[38:09] | I’m not exactly scouring the earth for him, am I? | 我并没有到处搜捕他 是不是 |
[38:28] | All right. You’re right. | 好吧 你是对的 |
[38:29] | I let Rebekah take the cure. | 我让丽贝卡喝了治愈药剂 |
[38:31] | I thought for a second– | 我有一瞬间想… |
[38:33] | I mean, literally just a second– | 真的就一瞬间… |
[38:35] | if Rebekah takes this, then all my problems go away. | 如果丽贝卡喝了它 我所有的问题就都解决了 |
[38:37] | And I couldn’t think of one good reason to give it to Elena. | 我想不出一个好理由把它给埃琳娜 |
[38:42] | And then Rebekah took it. | 然后丽贝卡就喝了 |
[38:44] | And I realized how badly I screwed up. | 我忽然意识到我犯了多大的错误 |
[38:48] | So what’s your point, Damon? | 你什么意思 达蒙 |
[38:49] | My point is, I’m sorry, ok? | 我的意思是 我很抱歉 行了吧 |
[38:52] | I had a moment of weakness, Stefan. | 我有一瞬间犯怂了 斯特凡 |
[38:55] | It’s my thing. | 我就这样 |
[38:57] | It’s like you and I falling for the same girl. | 就像我们喜欢上了一个女孩 |
[38:58] | It’s our thing. | 我们就这样 |
[39:00] | Was our thing. | 曾经这样 |
[39:04] | Look, we’ve been making the same mistakes for 150 years. | 听着 同样的错误我们犯了150年 |
[39:07] | We can judge Katherine all we want, | 不管我们怎么说凯瑟琳 |
[39:08] | but we keep repeating our own history just like she is. | 但我们在不断重复历史 就跟她一样 |
[39:11] | Nothing ever changes. It has to stop, Damon. | 从不知改过 不能再这样了 达蒙 |
[39:14] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[39:15] | I’m done. | 我够了 |
[39:16] | I can’t keep reliving my life like this. | 我不能这样重复我的生活 |
[39:19] | I owe Elena her shot at being normal again. | 我欠埃琳娜一个回归常人的机会 |
[39:21] | Once we give her the cure, | 我们帮她拿到治愈方法 |
[39:23] | I’m getting her out of my life and I’m getting a life of my own. | 我就要彻底离开她 自己寻求新的生活 |
[39:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:29] | Okay, let’s just…get the cure | 我们就先找到治愈方法 |
[39:30] | and then we’ll talk about | 然后再讨论 |
[39:31] | you riding off into the sunset all by you lonesome. | 你一个人在夕阳中远去的事 |
[39:36] | You still want to get the cure. | 你还想找到治愈方法吗 |
[39:38] | Even if that means you might lose her. | 哪怕你会因此失去她 |
[39:45] | It’s a chance I’m willing to take, Stefan. | 我要冒这个险 斯特凡 |
[39:51] | Guess all we have to do is convince her. | 那我们只要说服她就好 |
[40:02] | Sit anywhere you like. | 随便坐吧 |
[40:16] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[40:21] | What’s up with the silent treatment. | 怎么不说话 |
[40:23] | You are the one that text us, wanted to meet up. | 是你发短信说想见面 |
[40:25] | You know I don’t want the cure. | 你们知道我不想要治愈方法 |
[40:30] | You need to know that I never will | 我也永远不会想要 |
[40:31] | and I’m done talking about it. So… | 我不想再说这事了 |
[40:34] | Will you accept that? | 你们愿意接受吗 |
[40:36] | And let me be who I am or not. | 就让我做我自己 还是怎么的 |
[40:40] | Yeah, no. | 这个嘛…不行 |
[40:44] | Elena, this isn’t you. | 埃琳娜 你不是这样的 |
[40:45] | It is now. | 我现在就是了 |
[40:47] | And you two really need to accept it. | 你们两个真的得接受现实 |
[40:49] | ‘Cause if you don’t, there will be consequences. | 否则的话 会有后果的 |
[40:56] | Listen, I was in the exact same situation that you are in right now. | 听我说 我也曾经历一样的事 |
[40:59] | My emotions were off, I wasn’t me. | 我的情感关闭了 我不是我自己 |
[41:01] | And you refuse to accept that. | 而你不肯接受 |
[41:06] | You didn’t give up on me. | 你没有放弃我 |
[41:08] | You didn’t stop until you pull me back. | 你一直努力直到我恢复了人性 |
[41:16] | Let me just top that up for you. | 我替你满上吧 |
[41:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:24] | Like I said, consequences. | 我说了 会有后果 |
[41:27] | That’s one body you are responsible for. | 这个人是因你们而死 |
[41:29] | If you keep trying to fix me, | 如果你们还想继续修复我 |
[41:30] | there’ll be a second, | 就会再死人 |
[41:31] | a twentieth, and a hundred. | 甚至是二十个 一百个人 |
[41:36] | It’s your choice. | 自己决定吧 |
[41:46] | Still want to riding off into the sunset? | 还想着在夕阳中远去吗 |