时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Turn it off. | 关掉 |
[00:03] | She’s ruthless without her humanity. | 她失去了人性十分无情 |
[00:05] | – So, what are we gonna do? – Lock her up | -要怎么做 -把她关起来 |
[00:07] | make her life a living hell. | 让她生不如死 |
[00:08] | I was in New Orleans trying to find information about my real parents. | 我本来在新奥尔良搜寻我亲生父母的信息 |
[00:12] | I’ve only seen that mark on a handful of others, | 我只在几个人身上见过这样的印记 |
[00:15] | all from the same werewolf clan | 都来自一个曾在 |
[00:16] | that once thrived throughout louisiana. | 路易斯安那州兴旺一时的狼族 |
[00:19] | What makes you think I’ll spare your beloved Katerina? | 你凭什么认为我会饶恕你心爱的凯瑟琳 |
[00:21] | You will spare her because I’m asking you to spare her. | 你会饶恕她 因为我求你饶恕她 |
[00:24] | As your only living brother, | 作为你你唯一活着的兄弟 |
[00:25] | I would ask that you provide me with this opportunity to love. | 我请求你给我这个机会去爱 |
[00:28] | Klaus, you have refused me my freedom. | 克劳斯 你不肯给我自由 |
[00:30] | In return, I have one last thing to offer you. | 我还有最后一样东西要给你 |
[00:33] | There is a witch in New Orleans | 新奥尔良有一位巫师 |
[00:34] | named Jane-Anne Deveraux plotting a move against you. | 简安·德弗罗 她在密谋对付你 |
[00:37] | Hunt her down. | 找到她 |
[00:48] | That’s the calmest desiccating vampire I’ve ever seen. | 再没见过哪个要风干的吸血鬼这么冷静了 |
[00:51] | I remember when you starved me down there for 3 days. | 我记得你把我扔在下面饿了三天 |
[00:53] | I would’ve wept at your feet for an orange peel. | 我会爬在你脚下哭求要一块橘子皮 |
[00:55] | Look, she’s not gonna beg for blood. | 她不会求我们要血的 |
[00:57] | Begging means desperation. | 祈求是绝望的表现 |
[00:59] | Emotion. She’s still in no-humanity zone. | 那是感情 而她依旧没有人性 |
[01:01] | How hungry does she have to be | 那要饿她到什么程度 |
[01:02] | before we can torture some feelings back into her? | 才能折磨点感情出来 |
[01:04] | A lot hungrier than she is now, apparently. | 显然现在还远不够饿 |
[01:07] | So, what are we supposed to do in the meantime? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[01:09] | Maybe I can provide a little excitement. | 或许我能给你们找点乐子 |
[01:11] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[01:12] | The one and only. Sort of. | 独一无二 算是吧 |
[01:15] | So, when’s the welcome home party? | 什么时候给我开欢迎回家派对 |
[01:19] | Wow. Look who went and got bold. | 瞧瞧谁胆子变大了 |
[01:21] | Last time I checked, Klaus was plotting your eternal demise. | 我没记错 克劳斯在想办法杀你呢 |
[01:24] | Well, it doesn’t matter anymore, | 这不重要了 |
[01:26] | because Klaus is gone. | 因为克劳斯走了 |
[01:28] | Wait. What do you mean he’s gone? | 等等 这话什么意思 |
[01:30] | Let’s just say that werewolf girl Hayley | 这么说吧 那个狼女海莉 |
[01:32] | turned out to be just the thing we needed | 正是能让我们 |
[01:34] | to get Klaus out of our lives for good. | 彻底摆脱克劳斯的人 |
[02:01] | Third time in here this week. | 这周都来三次了 |
[02:03] | I’m obsessed with the gumbo, Jane-Anne. | 我就喜欢秋葵汤 简安 |
[02:05] | The old ladies in the ninth ward say my sister Sophie | 下九区的老太太们说我妹妹索菲 |
[02:08] | bleeds a piece of her soul into every dish. | 在每一碗汤里灌注了自己的一点灵魂 |
[02:10] | I asked around the quarter about my family. | 我在这一带打听我家人的事 |
[02:13] | – And? – Nothing. Zero. | -有结果吗 -没有 |
[02:15] | I can’t find a single person who remembers them. | 我找不到任何对他们有印象的人 |
[02:18] | Because, Hayley, people like you were run out of here years ago. | 海莉 因为你们这些人早不在这儿混了 |
[02:24] | What do you mean, people like me? | 什么叫我们这些人 |
[02:35] | In the bayou, they call the werewolves roux-ga-roux. | 在河口那边 管狼人叫红毛 |
[02:40] | You head out there, | 你去那儿 |
[02:41] | you’ll find what you’re looking for. | 会找到你想找的东西 |
[02:45] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[02:46] | It’s the last place you’d ever want to go. | 那里对你很危险 |
[03:07] | Don’t do it. Please. | 别这样 求你了 |
[03:10] | What if I’m wrong about her? | 如果我看错了呢 |
[03:11] | That’s the beauty of you. You’re never wrong. | 这就是你的优点 你从不犯错 |
[03:13] | She’s the only way we’re gonna get to Klaus. | 只有通过她 我们才能找到克劳斯 |
[03:15] | Can we get someone else to do the spell? | 我们能找别人施咒吗 |
[03:16] | Who? Half the witches don’t believe you. | 找谁 一半的女巫不相信你 |
[03:18] | The other half are too scared. | 另一半则太害怕 |
[03:19] | Because they know we’re gonna get caught, Jane-Anne. | 因为他们知道我们会被抓到 简安 |
[03:22] | We don’t have any other option, Sophie. | 我们没别的办法 索菲 |
[03:27] | Now go. You know what you need to do. | 去吧 你知道该怎么做 |
[04:10] | What the–uhh! | 怎么回事 |
[04:23] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[04:39] | Hey, I’m looking for a tow service. | 我需要一辆拖车 |
[05:20] | Welcome to the dark side of New Orleans, | 欢迎光临新奥尔良的黑暗世界 |
[05:23] | A supernatural playground | 超自然生物的游乐场 |
[05:24] | where the living are easily lost | 生者会在此迷路 |
[05:27] | and the dead stick around and play. | 而逝者则留下游戏 |
[05:31] | New Orleans? | 新奥尔良 |
[05:32] | What the hell is Klaus doing there? | 克劳斯跑去那儿做什么 |
[05:35] | Evidently, there are witches conspiring against him. | 貌似那里有女巫密谋对付他 |
[05:38] | So, knowing our brother, | 就我们对他的了解 |
[05:39] | this was a mission to silence and slaughter. | 他是去镇压消灭敌人了 |
[05:48] | Well, the French quarter witches are not a lot to be trifled with. | 法国区的女巫可不是好惹的人物 |
[05:50] | You don’t suppose they’ve found a way | 你认为他能想到 |
[05:52] | to kill him once and for all, do you? | 把他们彻底消灭的办法吗 |
[05:53] | Rebekah, in the name of our family, | 丽贝卡 看在我们是一家人的分上 |
[05:55] | you might try to dial down your glee. | 你是不是别那么幸灾乐祸 |
[05:57] | What family? | 什么一家人 |
[05:58] | We are 3 distrustful acquaintances | 我们不过是三个互不信任的人 |
[06:00] | who happen to share a bloodline. | 恰巧血脉相通罢了 |
[06:02] | I for one hope they’ve found a way to make that traitorous bastard rot. | 我希望他们能想办法整死那卑鄙的混蛋 |
[06:05] | Good afternoon. Time for one more? | 下午好 能再看一位吗 |
[06:08] | I have nothing to say to you. | 我对你没什么好说的 |
[06:09] | Oh, now, that’s not very amiable, is it? | 这多不好啊 |
[06:12] | You don’t even know me. | 你都不认识我 |
[06:13] | I know what you are. | 我知道你是什么 |
[06:14] | Half-vampire, half-beast. | 半吸血鬼 半野兽 |
[06:16] | You’re the hybrid. | 你是那个混血儿 |
[06:18] | I’m the original hybrid, actually, | 事实上 我是始祖混血儿 |
[06:19] | but that’s a long story for another time. | 不过说来话长 下次的吧 |
[06:22] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[06:23] | To find out who’s making a move against our father, and then… | 查明是谁要跟我们的兄弟过不去 然后 |
[06:28] | I’ll either stop them, | 我要么阻止他们 |
[06:30] | or I’ll help them. | 要么帮助他们 |
[06:33] | Depending on my mood. | 看心情了 |
[06:35] | I’m looking for someone. A witch. | 我在找一个女巫 |
[06:38] | Perhaps you might be able to help me find her. | 或许你能帮我找到她 |
[06:40] | Jane-Anne Deveraux. | 简安·德弗罗 |
[06:44] | Sorry. I don’t know. | 抱歉 不认识 |
[06:47] | Well, now, that’s a fib, isn’t it? | 这可不是实话啊 |
[06:51] | Now, you see…I know that you’re a true witch | 你瞧 我知道你是货真价实的女巫 |
[06:56] | amongst this sea of poseurs. | 这里其他人都是装的 |
[06:58] | So, enough with the fabrications. | 所以就别骗我了 |
[07:01] | I’ve quite a temper. | 我脾气很差劲的 |
[07:04] | Witches don’t talk outta school in the quarter. | 这里的巫师不会泄露秘密 |
[07:06] | The vampire won’t allow it. | 那吸血鬼不许 |
[07:08] | Those are the rules. | 这是规矩 |
[07:10] | I don’t break Marcel’s rules. | 我不会打破马塞尔的规矩 |
[07:14] | Marcel’s rules? | 马塞尔的规矩 |
[07:19] | Where do you suppose I might find Marcel? | 我能在哪找到马塞尔 |
[07:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:13] | Klaus. | 克劳斯 |
[08:14] | Marcel. | 马塞尔 |
[08:15] | Must be 100 years since that nasty business with your papa. | 你爸爸那事都过去一百年了吧 |
[08:19] | Has it been that long? | 有这么久了吗 |
[08:20] | Way I recall it, he ran you out of town. | 我记得他把你逼跑了 |
[08:23] | Left a trail of dead vampires in his wake. | 还留下了一堆吸血鬼的尸体 |
[08:25] | And yet how fortunate you managed to survive. | 可你却有幸活了下来 |
[08:28] | My father, I’m afraid, I recently incinerated to dust. | 我父亲则在前不久被我烧成了灰 |
[08:37] | Well, if I’d known you were coming back in town, | 如果我知道你要回来 |
[08:39] | if I had a heads-up– | 如果谁告诉了我一声 |
[08:40] | What, Marcel? | 你会怎么做 马塞尔 |
[08:46] | What would you have done? | 你会做什么 |
[08:50] | I’d have thrown you a damn parade. | 会给你举办个游行 |
[08:57] | Niklaus Mikaelson. | 尼克劳斯·迈克尔森 |
[08:58] | My mentor, my savior, my sire. | 我的导师 我的恩人 我的忠主 |
[09:01] | Let’s get you a drink. | 去给你拿杯喝的 |
[09:07] | It is good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[09:09] | It’s good to be home. | 回家真好 |
[09:10] | Although please tell me | 不过求你告诉我 |
[09:11] | the current state of Bourbon Street is not your doing. | 不是你把波旁街弄成这样的 |
[09:15] | Something’s gotta draw in the out-of-towners, | 总得有点东西吸引人来 |
[09:16] | otherwise, we’d all go hungry. | 要不我们都得挨饿了 |
[09:20] | I see your friends are daywalkers. | 你朋友都是日行者啊 |
[09:22] | Yeah, yeah, I shared the secret of your daylight ring | 是啊 我把你日光戒指的事 |
[09:25] | with a few buddies. | 跟几个朋友说了 |
[09:27] | Just the inner circle, though. | 只有少数几个跟我亲近的 |
[09:28] | The family. | 我的家人 |
[09:29] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[09:31] | How did you find a witch willing to make daylight rings? | 你去哪找到愿意做日光戒指的巫师的 |
[09:36] | I got the witches here wrapped around my finger. | 这里的巫师都对我为首是瞻 |
[09:41] | Is that so? | 是嘛 |
[09:45] | I’m looking for a witch | 我在找一个女巫 |
[09:47] | by the name of Jane-Anne Deveraux. | 她名叫简安·德弗罗 |
[09:50] | Has some business with me. | 跟她有点事 |
[09:52] | Looking for Jane-Anne? | 你找简安 |
[09:56] | Then you probably oughta come with me. | 那你该跟我来 |
[10:01] | Showtime! | 好戏开始喽 |
[10:13] | How’s the family? | 你家人怎么样 |
[10:14] | Those who live hate me more than ever. | 还活着的对我恨之入骨 |
[10:16] | Forget them. | 别想他们了 |
[10:17] | If your blood relations let you down, you make your own, huh? | 如果血亲令你失望 就自己造一些 |
[10:20] | You taught me that. | 这是你教我的 |
[10:21] | And what’s mine is yours, as always. | 一如既往 我的就是你的 |
[10:24] | Even my nightwalkers, the riff-raff. | 我的那帮日行者也是 |
[10:28] | They’re hardly subtle, are they? | 他们还真高调啊 |
[10:30] | It’s the quarter. | 这里是我们的地盘 |
[10:31] | Ain’t no such thing as subtle, baby. | 这儿不需要低调 |
[10:42] | Jane-Anne Deveraux. | 简安·德弗罗 |
[10:47] | Give it up for Jane-Anne. Come on. | 大家给简安鼓鼓掌啊 来啊 |
[10:52] | Jane-Anne Deveraux, | 简安·德弗罗 |
[10:54] | You have been accused of the practice of witchcraft | 你被指控施巫术 |
[10:57] | beyond the bounds of the rules set forth and enforced by me. | 打破了由我制定并执行的规矩 |
[11:03] | How do you plead? | 你要如何辩护 |
[11:05] | Was that convincing? I studied law back in the fifties. | 像那么回事吧 我五十年代学过法律 |
[11:08] | Hold that thought. | 等会儿说 |
[11:09] | Seriously, J, tick tock. | 不开玩笑了 简安 快说 |
[11:11] | You know the drill. How do you plead? | 你知道程序 你怎么辩护 |
[11:13] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[11:17] | That’s a lie. You know it, I know it, | 你撒谎 你知道 我也知道 |
[11:21] | and you hate that I know it. | 而你很讨厌我知道 |
[11:24] | It drives you witches crazy that I’m aware of your every move. | 你们巫师都不爽我什么都知道 |
[11:28] | That you can’t do magic in this town without getting caught. | 你们在这儿施魔法 必然会被我知道 |
[11:32] | So, why don’t we just cut to the chase, huh? | 所以 我们还是直说吧 |
[11:41] | You tell me what magic you’re brewing. | 告诉我你在施什么魔法 |
[11:45] | Tell me. I’ll grant you leniency. | 告诉我 我保证宽宏大量 |
[11:50] | Hey, I am, after all, a merciful man. | 毕竟 我是个仁慈的人 |
[11:55] | Rot in hell, monster. | 去死吧 魔鬼 |
[12:04] | I’ll tell you what. | 告诉你 |
[12:07] | I’ll give you one more chance. | 我再给你一个机会 |
[12:15] | Or not. | 还是算了 |
[12:25] | Yeah! | 好诶 |
[12:39] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[12:40] | Hey. Come walk with me. | 别激动 跟我走走 |
[12:43] | Witches aren’t allowed to do magic here. | 这里的巫师不得施法术 |
[12:45] | She broke the rules. | 她坏了规矩 |
[12:46] | I told you I wanted to talk to her. | 我说了我要跟她谈谈 |
[12:49] | Hey, I’m sorry. I got caught up in the show. | 抱歉 我演得太投入了 |
[12:52] | Those witches, they think that they still have power in this town. | 那些巫师还以为自己在这儿有势力 |
[12:54] | I have to show them that they don’t. | 我得让他们知道那是幻想 |
[12:56] | I never waste an opportunity for a show of force. | 我从不浪费展示力量的机会 |
[12:59] | Another lesson that I learned from you. | 这也是我从你那儿学的一招 |
[13:02] | And besides, anything that you could’ve gotten out of her, | 再说了 你想从她口中问到的东西 |
[13:05] | I can find out for you, and I will. | 我也能帮你查出来 |
[13:07] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[13:16] | Well, whatever it was, | 不管是什么 |
[13:18] | doesn’t matter anymore, does it? | 现在也不重要了 |
[13:22] | Good. Then let’s eat, | 好啊 那我们去吃吧 |
[13:25] | Because all that spilled blood makes me hungry. | 流了那么多血 我都饿了 |
[13:35] | Hey. Thierry, isn’t it? | 你是蒂埃里吧 |
[13:38] | Any more Deveraux witches where she came from? | 她还有其他姓德弗罗的巫师亲戚吗 |
[13:55] | You’re Klaus. | 你是克劳斯 |
[13:56] | I am. | 我是 |
[13:58] | And you’re upset. | 你很难过 |
[14:00] | Sophie, isn’t it? | 是索菲吧 |
[14:02] | I assume this is because of what I just witnessed with your sister | 我想你是在为我刚刚在皇家和圣安街街口 |
[14:04] | on the corner of Royal and St. Ann. | 目睹的那一幕而伤神吧 |
[14:06] | Did you enjoy the show? | 你看得开心吗 |
[14:08] | It was a little melodramatic for my tastes. | 我觉得有点太夸张了 |
[14:13] | What did your sister want with me? | 你姐姐想对我怎么样 |
[14:16] | Why did Marcel kill her? | 马塞尔为什么要杀她 |
[14:22] | I see you brought friends. | 你还带了朋友来啊 |
[14:30] | They’re not with me. | 我们不是一起的 |
[14:31] | They’re with Marcel. | 他们是马塞尔的人 |
[14:32] | That’s all that matters. | 这就够了 |
[14:34] | I know you built this town, | 我知道你建立了这里 |
[14:35] | but this is his town now. | 但现在这儿归他了 |
[14:38] | He killed my sister because she broke the rules. | 他杀我姐姐是因为她打破了规矩 |
[14:41] | So, I talk to you in front of them, I’m next. | 如果我在他们面前跟你说话 我也会死 |
[14:53] | Are you two gentlemen following me? | 你们二位在跟着我吗 |
[14:56] | Marcel said we’re your guides. | 马塞尔说让我们给你导游 |
[14:59] | Oh, he did, did he? He did. | 是吗 是这样嘛 |
[15:01] | Well, then, let me be exceedingly clear about something. | 那让我把话说清楚吧 |
[15:04] | If either of you follow me again, | 你们谁还跟着我 |
[15:05] | you’ll do so without the benefit of a spine. | 我就把你们的脊柱掏出来 |
[15:08] | Sorry for the wait. If you’re here for the gumbo, | 抱歉让你们久等 如果是来喝秋葵汤的 |
[15:10] | I’m about to break your heart. | 那真是抱歉了 |
[15:11] | We just ran out. | 刚刚都卖完了 |
[15:13] | Your oldest scotch for my two friends here, love. | 给我两位朋友上你们最老的威士忌 |
[15:20] | Marcel wants to know what I’m up to, | 马塞尔想知道我要干什么 |
[15:22] | he can ask me himself. | 让他自己来问吧 |
[16:06] | The doors work, you know. | 门好用的 |
[16:08] | You doing magic? | 你在施魔法吗 |
[16:11] | I’m praying to my dead sister. | 我在对我死去的姐姐祈祷 |
[16:12] | Go ahead. Pay your respects. | 来吧 纪念她吧 |
[16:15] | Don’t make this a thing, Sophie. | 别给我添麻烦 索菲 |
[16:17] | The hybrid was looking for Jane-Anne. | 那混血儿想找简安 |
[16:19] | Marcel wants to know why. | 马塞尔要知道为什么 |
[16:21] | Oh, that sounds like witch business. | 听起来是巫师的事 |
[16:23] | I’d say ask her yourself, | 我倒想让你去问她 |
[16:25] | but I guess you can’t seeing as how Marcel killed her. | 但你问不了 因为马塞尔杀了她 |
[16:57] | I’m Elijah. | 我是以利亚 |
[17:01] | You’ve heard of me? | 你听说过我 |
[17:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:07] | So why don’t you tell me what business your family has with my brother? | 告诉我你们家人找我弟弟是为什么事 |
[17:55] | Where’s Marcel? | 马塞尔在哪 |
[17:56] | Who the hell’s asking? | 谁找他 |
[17:58] | I assume you’re joking. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[18:00] | I only answer to Marcel. | 我只听马塞尔的 |
[18:02] | Well, then, in that case, perhaps you’ll answer to this. | 如果是这样 或许你会听这个的 |
[18:05] | You’re aware the bite of a werewolf can kill a vampire? | 你知道狼人的咬伤会致死吸血鬼吧 |
[18:08] | Well, as you can see, I’m half-werewolf, | 如你所见 我是半狼人 |
[18:09] | so I’m gonna ask you one more time! | 所以我再问一遍 |
[18:12] | Where is Marcel? | 马塞尔在哪 |
[18:14] | I’m right here. I’m right here. Easy, now. | 我就在这儿呢 别激动啊 |
[18:19] | Diego’s just looking out for me. | 迪亚哥只是想小心行事 |
[18:20] | Nobody harms my guys. Those are the rules. | 不得伤害我的人 这是规矩 |
[18:23] | I don’t care about your rules, Marcel. | 我不在乎你的规矩 马塞尔 |
[18:25] | I don’t need chaperones. | 我不需要人陪护 |
[18:28] | Why are you having me followed? | 你为什么找人跟踪我 |
[18:30] | Come here. | 过来 |
[18:32] | I get it, huh? Show of force. You made your point. | 我懂的 展示力量 你表现得很明白了 |
[18:35] | Let it go, friend. For me. | 别纠结了 朋友 就当是为我 |
[18:40] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:42] | Why don’t you show me what you’ve done with the place | 不如你来说说你怎么改造这里了 |
[18:45] | while you explain exactly what it is you’ve been up to in my town. | 顺便解释一下你在我的城市都做了什么 |
[18:52] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[19:04] | Look at that skyline. | 瞧那些高楼 |
[19:06] | That there, that’s progress. | 那就是进步 |
[19:08] | More hotels, more tourists, more fresh blood. | 酒店多 游客多 新鲜血液也多 |
[19:11] | And the humans? | 而人类呢 |
[19:12] | I taught them to look the other way. | 我让他们别多管闲事 |
[19:15] | And what of the witches? | 巫师呢 |
[19:16] | In my time, they were a force to be reckoned with, | 我那时是强迫他们就范 |
[19:18] | and now they live in fear. | 而如今他们却胆战心惊 |
[19:21] | How do you know when they’re using magic? | 你怎么知道他们在施魔法的 |
[19:23] | Maybe I got a secret weapon, an ace up my sleeve, | 或许我有秘密武器 藏了张王牌 |
[19:27] | something that gives me complete control | 某种让我可以完全控制 |
[19:29] | over all the magic in this town. | 这个城市的魔法的东西 |
[19:32] | – Is that a fact? – Might be. | -真的吗 -可能吧 |
[19:34] | Or maybe I’m just bluffing. | 也可能是我在虚张声势 |
[19:41] | You take vervain? | 你吃马鞭草 |
[19:43] | Burns like a bitch. | 烧得难受 |
[19:45] | But I figure I should limit the number of things I’m vulnerable to. | 但我想减少会令我受伤的东西 |
[19:49] | Don’t be mad about that chaperone thing. | 陪护的事你不要生气 |
[19:52] | I told my guys to look out for you, that’s all. | 我只是让我的人照顾着你点而已 |
[19:54] | That’s what we do here– Look out for each other. | 我们这里就是这样 照顾彼此 |
[20:01] | New blood. | 新鲜血液 |
[20:03] | The bartender, walking alone at night. | 酒吧侍者一个人走夜路 |
[20:07] | She’s either brave or dumb. | 她要么是勇敢 要么是笨蛋 |
[20:11] | Let’s see. Brave, I let her live, | 那看看吧 勇敢的话 我就饶她不死 |
[20:12] | dumb, she’s dessert. | 笨蛋的话 她就是餐后甜点了 |
[20:18] | You know, it’s not safe here alone. | 一个人在这里可不安全啊 |
[20:20] | You know, I have a black belt in karate. | 我可是空手道黑带 |
[20:28] | Evening, Elijah. | 晚上好 以利亚 |
[20:30] | Niklaus. | 尼克劳斯 |
[20:31] | What an entirely unwelcome surprise. | 真没想到你不请自来啊 |
[20:34] | And what an entirely unsurprising welcome. | 我倒是想到了你会是这个态度 |
[20:37] | – Come with me. – I’m not going anywhere. | -跟我来 -我哪里都不去 |
[20:40] | Not until I find out who’s conspiring against me. | 除非查明是谁在密谋对付我 |
[20:43] | I believe I just found that out for you. | 我已经帮你查到了 |
[20:52] | What are we doing here? | 来这里干什么 |
[20:53] | Want to know what the witches have in store for you? | 想知道巫师为你准备了什么吗 |
[20:57] | Follow me. | 跟我走 |
[21:05] | Sophie Deveraux. What is this? | 索菲·德弗罗 这是怎么回事 |
[21:08] | He’s all yours. Proceed. | 人带来了 开始吧 |
[21:12] | You know you’re famous in this town? | 你知道你在这里很有名吗 |
[21:15] | Witches tell bedtime stories about the powerful vampire Klaus. | 巫师会讲强大的吸血鬼克劳斯的睡前故事 |
[21:19] | We know Marcel was nothing but an orphaned street rat | 我们都知道马塞尔在遇到你之前 |
[21:21] | until you made him what he is. | 就是一个地痞孤儿 |
[21:24] | And now he’s out of control. | 可现在他已经失控了 |
[21:25] | He does what he wants. He kills who he wants. | 他为所欲为 任意杀戮 |
[21:28] | I’m gonna stop him… | 我要阻止他 |
[21:31] | And you’re gonna help me. | 而你要帮我 |
[21:37] | This is why you brought me here. | 这就是你带我过来的目的 |
[21:39] | – Hear her out. – I don’t need to hear her out. | -听她说完 -不需要 |
[21:41] | I assure you, love, there is not a thing on this earth | 我向你保证 现在世界上已经没有什么 |
[21:43] | that will matter enough for me to waste | 值得让我再浪费 |
[21:44] | even 30 more seconds of my time. | 哪怕是30秒的时间了 |
[21:46] | Elijah, what madness is this? | 以利亚 这都是干什么 |
[21:48] | Klaus… | 克劳斯 |
[21:53] | You need to listen to them. | 你得听他们的话 |
[22:01] | You’re all out of your minds | 要是你们以为我会在意 |
[22:02] | if you think some liquor-fueled one-night stand– | 酒后一夜情的话 无意冒犯 |
[22:05] | no offense, sweetheart– means a thing to me. | 亲爱的 那可真是疯了 |
[22:07] | Marcel may be able to keep us from practicing real magic in this town, | 在这里 马塞尔或许能阻止我们施咒 |
[22:12] | but as keepers of the balance, | 但是作为自然平衡的维持者 |
[22:13] | we still know when nature has cooked up something new. | 我们还是知道自然什么时候孕育了新东西 |
[22:16] | For example, I have a special gift, | 比如 我有种特殊的天赋 |
[22:20] | of sensing when a girl is pregnant. | 可以感知到怀孕的女孩 |
[22:28] | – What? – I know. It’s impossible. | -什么 -我知道是不可能的 |
[22:32] | – What are you saying? – Niklaus… | -你在说什么 -尼克劳斯 |
[22:37] | The girl is carrying your child. | 她怀了你的孩子 |
[22:49] | No. It’s impossible. | 不 不可能 |
[22:51] | Vampires cannot procreate. | 吸血鬼没有生育能力 |
[22:53] | But werewolves can. | 但狼人可以 |
[22:55] | Magic made you a vampire, but you were born a werewolf. | 魔法让你成为吸血鬼 但你生来就是狼人 |
[22:59] | You’re the original hybrid, | 你是混血儿始祖 |
[23:01] | the first of your kind, | 你族类的第一人 |
[23:02] | and this pregnancy is one of nature’s loopholes. | 这次怀孕也是自然的疏漏之一 |
[23:09] | You’ve been with someone else. Admit it! | 这一定是别人的种 快承认啊 |
[23:12] | I spent days held captive in a freakin’ alligator bayou | 我被困在一个恐怖的鳄鱼港湾好几天 |
[23:15] | because they think that I’m carrying some magical miracle baby. | 因为他们认为我怀着一个神奇的婴儿 |
[23:18] | Don’t you think I would’ve fessed up if it wasn’t yours? | 你觉得如果与你无关 我不会坦白吗 |
[23:21] | My sister gave her life | 我姐姐献出了生命 |
[23:22] | to perform the spell she needed to confirm this pregnancy. | 为了完成咒语 她必须确认怀孕是真的 |
[23:25] | Because of Jane-Anne’s sacrifice, | 因为简安的牺牲 |
[23:27] | the lives of this girl and her baby are now controlled by us. | 现在女孩和她孩子的性命由我们决定 |
[23:32] | If you don’t help us take down Marcel, | 如果你不帮我们搞定马塞尔 |
[23:35] | so help me, | 别怪我 |
[23:37] | Hayley won’t live long enough to see her first maternity dress. | 我会让海莉活不到可以穿孕妇装 |
[23:39] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[23:40] | Enough of this, if you want Marcel dead, he’s dead. | 够了 如果你想马塞尔死 他一定会的 |
[23:42] | I’ll do it myself. | 我亲手干掉他 |
[23:43] | No. We can’t. Not yet. | 不 还不行 |
[23:46] | We have a clear plan that we need to follow | 我们必须执行自己的计划 |
[23:48] | and there are rules. | 而且是有很多规矩的 |
[23:55] | How dare you command me? | 你竟敢命令我 |
[23:59] | Threaten me with what you wrongfully perceive to be my weaknesses? | 用你自认为是我的弱点的东西来恐吓我 |
[24:04] | I won’t hear any more lies. | 我听够这些谎话了 |
[24:05] | Niklaus. | 尼克劳斯 |
[24:14] | Listen. | 你听 |
[25:03] | Kill her and the baby. | 杀掉她和孩子 |
[25:07] | What do I care? | 关我屁事 |
[25:16] | Niklaus | 尼克劳斯 |
[25:18] | – It’s a trick, Elijah. – No, brother. | -这是个圈套 以利亚 -不 弟弟 |
[25:20] | It’s a gift. It’s your chance. It’s our chance. | 这是个礼物 是你的机会 也是我们的 |
[25:25] | – To what? – To start over. | -为了什么 -新的开始 |
[25:26] | Take back everything we lost. | 找回我们失去的一切 |
[25:27] | Everything that was taken from us. | 一切被夺走的东西 |
[25:30] | Niklaus, our own parents came to despise us. | 尼克劳斯 我们的父母鄙视我们 |
[25:33] | Our family was ruined, we were ruined, | 我们的家族毁了 我们也毁了 |
[25:35] | and since then, all that you have ever wanted, | 从那以后 你想要的一切 |
[25:37] | all that we have ever wanted, | 我们想要的一切 |
[25:39] | was a family. | 就是一个家而已 |
[25:45] | I will not be manipulated. | 我不会这么轻易受人控制 |
[25:48] | So, they’re manipuniting you. So what? | 他们操纵你 那又怎样 |
[25:50] | With them, this girl and her child, your child… | 有了他们 这个女孩和孩子 你的孩子 |
[25:56] | live. | 可以活着 |
[25:59] | I’m gonna kill every last one of them. | 我会把他们全部杀掉 |
[26:03] | And then what? Then you return to Mystic Falls | 然后呢 你回到神秘瀑布镇 |
[26:05] | to resume your life as the hated one, as the evil hybrid? | 继续做那个令人憎恶的邪恶混血儿 |
[26:08] | Is it so important to you that people | 让人们畏惧你的名号 |
[26:09] | quake with fear at the sound of your name? | 有那么重要吗 |
[26:11] | People quake with fear because I have the power to make them afraid. | 人们畏惧我 是因为我有那个能力 |
[26:14] | What will this child offer me? | 这个孩子能给我什么 |
[26:15] | Will it guarantee me power? | 能给我力量吗 |
[26:17] | Family is power, Niklaus. | 家族就是力量 尼克劳斯 |
[26:19] | Love, loyalty. It’s power. | 爱 忠诚 是力量的源泉 |
[26:22] | This is what we swore to one another a thousand years ago, | 这是我们一千年前对彼此的承诺 |
[26:24] | before life tore away what little humanity you had left, | 在生活夺走你那仅有的人性之前 |
[26:27] | before ego, before anger, before paranoia | 在自负 愤怒 偏执 |
[26:30] | created in this person before me… | 塑造了我面前这个人之前 |
[26:32] | someone I can barely even recognize as my own brother. | 这个我几乎认不出是我弟弟的人 |
[26:39] | This is us. The original family. | 这就是我们 始祖家族 |
[26:46] | We remain together, always and forever. | 我们待在一起 直到永远 |
[26:54] | I am asking you to stay here. | 留在这儿吧 |
[26:57] | I will help you and I will stand by you. | 我会帮你 支持你 |
[26:59] | I will be your brother. | 继续做你的兄弟 |
[27:01] | We will build a home here together. | 我们可以一起建一个家 |
[27:05] | So, save this girl. | 救救这个女孩 |
[27:09] | Save your child. | 救救你的孩子吧 |
[27:21] | No. | 不 |
[27:33] | He’s doing what he does. | 他还是老样子 |
[27:36] | Given a chance at happiness, | 一有机会得到幸福 |
[27:37] | Klaus runs in the opposite direction. | 克劳斯就掉头逃跑 |
[27:39] | Then let him run. | 让他跑好了 |
[27:40] | That child, if it’s even his, is better off without him. | 那个孩子就算是他的 没他也会过得更好 |
[27:43] | He’s not better off without that child, Rebekah, | 但他没有那个孩子可不会过得好 丽贝卡 |
[27:45] | and neither are we. | 我们也不会 |
[27:46] | Darling, kind Elijah. | 善良的以利亚 |
[27:48] | Our brother rarely brings us anything but pain. | 我们的兄弟带给我们的几乎都是痛苦 |
[27:51] | At what point in your immortal life | 你这漫漫人生要到什么时候 |
[27:53] | will you stop searching for his redemption? | 才会停止寻求他的救赎啊 |
[27:57] | I’ll stop searching for his redemption | 要我停止寻求他的救赎 |
[27:59] | when I believe there is none left to be found. | 得先确信他是无可救药了 |
[28:10] | I’d give you a play-by-play, | 我可以告诉你现在的情况 |
[28:11] | but you have the air of someone who’s been lurking and listening. | 但你一副已经躲在暗处偷听了的样子 |
[28:14] | He’ll come around. You know Elijah. | 他会觉醒的 你了解以利亚 |
[28:16] | He won’t stop until he’s convinced Klaus to do the right thing. | 不说服克劳斯做正确决定 他绝不会罢休 |
[28:19] | I know you consider yourself an expert in brotherly dynamics, | 我知道你自以为是兄弟矛盾的专家 |
[28:22] | but you don’t know my brothers half as well as you think you do. | 但你对我哥哥们的了解远没你想的那么多 |
[28:25] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[28:27] | Klaus won’t be able to walk away from this. | 克劳斯放不下这事的 |
[28:29] | He and I are the same. | 他和我是同一类人 |
[28:31] | We manipulate, we thirst for power, | 我们操纵别人 我们渴望权利 |
[28:34] | we control, we punish, | 我们掌控 我们惩罚 |
[28:35] | but our actions are driven by one singular place deep inside. | 但驱使我们的原因却埋在内心深处 |
[28:39] | And what’s that? | 什么原因 |
[28:41] | We’re alone. And we hate it. | 我们很孤独 并且我们厌恶孤独 |
[28:48] | Tell Elijah to call me when he comes home. | 以利亚回家后让他给我打电话 |
[28:50] | I’ll be waiting for him. | 我会等他的 |
[29:03] | Hey, man. Where’d you run off to? | 伙计 你去哪了 |
[29:06] | You mean your minions aren’t still documenting my every move? | 难道你的奴才没向你报告我的每个行动吗 |
[29:10] | Someone put you in a mood. What can I do? | 有人让你生气了 我能做什么 |
[29:12] | What you can do is you can tell me | 你能做的是告诉我 |
[29:14] | what this thing is you have with the witches. | 你和那些巫师是怎么回事 |
[29:16] | – We’re back to that? – Yeah, we’re back to that. | -又说这个了 -是的 说这个 |
[29:19] | You know I owe you everything I got, | 你知道我所有的一切都是你给的 |
[29:21] | but I’m afraid I have to draw the line on this one. | 但恐怕这事我们没得商量 |
[29:24] | This is my business. | 这是我的事 |
[29:25] | I control the witches in my town. | 我控制这个城市的巫师 |
[29:27] | Let’s just leave it at that. | 就这样吧 |
[29:30] | – Your town? – Damn straight. | -你的城市 -说的真对 |
[29:34] | That’s funny. Because when I left 100 years ago, | 真有意思 一百年前我离开的时候 |
[29:37] | you were just a pathetic little scrapper | 你还只是个可怜的小拳击手 |
[29:39] | still trembling from the lashes of the whips of those | 在那些压迫你的人的鞭打下 |
[29:41] | who would keep you down, | 瑟瑟发抖 |
[29:42] | and now look at you. | 现在再看看你 |
[29:43] | Master of your domain. | 是你领地的主人了 |
[29:46] | Prince of the city. | 城市王子 |
[29:50] | I’d like to know how. | 我真想知道你是怎么做到的 |
[29:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:55] | Jealous? | 嫉妒 |
[29:59] | Hey, man, I get it. | 好吧 伙计 我懂了 |
[30:01] | 300 years ago, you helped build a backwater penal colony into something. | 三百年前 你把这一文不名的流放地建成城市 |
[30:05] | You started it, but then you left. | 是你起的头 可之后你就离开了 |
[30:07] | Actually, you ran from it. | 准确地说 你逃走了 |
[30:09] | I saw it through. Look around. | 我坚持了下来 看看周围吧 |
[30:12] | Vampires rule this city now. | 现在是吸血鬼统治这个城市 |
[30:14] | We don’t have to live in the shadows like rats. | 我们再也不用像老鼠一样生活在角落里 |
[30:17] | The locals know their place. | 当地人很自觉 |
[30:18] | They look the other way. | 他们不多管闲事 |
[30:19] | I got rid of the werewolves. | 是我解决掉了狼人 |
[30:21] | I even found a way to shut down the witches. | 我甚至设法摆平了巫师 |
[30:23] | The blood never stops flowing | 吸血一直在进行 |
[30:25] | and the party never ends. | 狂欢也从未停止 |
[30:27] | You want to pass on through? | 你也想加入 |
[30:28] | You want to stay a while? Great. | 你想待上一阵子 没问题 |
[30:31] | What’s mine is yours, but it is mine. | 我的也是你的 但归根结底还是我的 |
[30:35] | My home, my family, my rules. | 我的家园 我的家族 我的规矩 |
[30:40] | And if someone breaks those rules? | 如果有人打破了这规矩呢 |
[30:43] | They die. | 他们就得死 |
[30:45] | Mercy is for the weak. | 弱者才会手下留情 |
[30:46] | You taught me that, too. | 这也是你教我的 |
[30:48] | And I’m not the prince of the quarter, friend. | 我不是王子 伙计 |
[30:52] | I’m the king! | 我是国王 |
[30:55] | Show me some respect. | 给我放尊重点 |
[31:18] | Your friend will be dead by the weekend. | 你的朋友周末的时候就会死了 |
[31:22] | Which means I’ve broken one of your rules. | 也就是说我打破了你的规矩 |
[31:26] | And yet I cannot be killed. | 可惜你杀不了我 |
[31:31] | I am immortal. | 因为我永生不死 |
[31:36] | Who has the power now, friend? | 现在谁说了算啊 朋友 |
[32:48] | The hundred dollar guy. | 百元大钞男啊 |
[32:51] | The brave bartender. | 勇敢酒吧女 |
[32:56] | Camille. That’s a French name. | 卡米尔 法国名字 |
[32:59] | It’s a grandma’s name. Call me Cami. | 是我祖母的名字 叫我卡米就好 |
[33:03] | Amazing, isn’t he? | 他真棒 不是吗 |
[33:05] | Do you paint? | 你会画画吗 |
[33:07] | No, but I admire. | 不会 不过我会欣赏 |
[33:11] | Every artist has a story, you know. | 每个艺术家背后都有故事 |
[33:14] | And what do you suppose his story is? | 那你觉得他有什么故事 |
[33:20] | He’s…angry. Dark. | 他很 愤怒 忧郁 |
[33:24] | Doesn’t feel safe and doesn’t know what to do about it. | 没有安全感 也不知道怎么办 |
[33:28] | He wishes he could control his demons | 他想控制他心中的魔鬼 |
[33:30] | instead of having his demons control him. | 而不是被他们所控制 |
[33:35] | He’s lost. | 他很迷茫 |
[33:38] | Alone. | 孤单 |
[33:43] | Or…maybe he just drank too much tonight. | 或许 他今晚只是喝醉了 |
[33:47] | Sorry. Overzealous psych major. | 不好意思 学心理学的 分析过度了 |
[33:52] | No. | 没有 |
[33:54] | I think you were probably right the first time. | 我觉得这一次你或许是对的 |
[34:03] | So do you…paint? | 那么你…画画吗 |
[34:39] | Are you here to give me another pep talk on the joys of fatherhood? | 又是来鼓励我享受做父亲的喜悦吗 |
[34:44] | I’ve said all I needed to say. | 该说的我都说过了 |
[34:49] | I forgot how much I liked this town. | 我都忘了我有多爱这个城市 |
[34:53] | I didn’t forget. | 我没有 |
[34:56] | All the centuries we’ve spent together, | 我们一起度过了几个世纪的时光 |
[34:58] | and yet I can count on one hand | 可惜我们家族 |
[35:00] | the number of times that our family has been truly happy. | 欢聚的时光 屈指可数 |
[35:04] | I hated leaving here. | 我真不想离开 |
[35:08] | As did I. | 我也是 |
[35:14] | What is on your mind, brother? | 你到底在想什么 |
[35:20] | For a thousand years, I lived in fear. | 一千多年来 我都生活在恐惧之中 |
[35:25] | Any time I settled anywhere, | 每当我安定下来 |
[35:28] | our father would hunt me down and… chase me off. | 父亲总会找到我 追杀我 |
[35:33] | He made me feel powerless, | 他让我感到无力 |
[35:36] | and I hated it. | 我讨厌这种无力感 |
[35:40] | This town was my home once, | 这里曾经是我的家 |
[35:43] | and in my absence, | 我不在的日子里 |
[35:44] | Marcel has gotten everything that I ever wanted. | 马塞尔得到了我想要的一切 |
[35:48] | Power, loyalty, family. | 力量 忠诚 家族 |
[35:55] | I made him in my image | 我按自己塑造他 |
[35:56] | and he has bettered me. | 他却青出于蓝 |
[36:00] | I want what he has. | 我想霸占他的一切 |
[36:06] | I want to be king. | 我要成为王 |
[36:12] | And what of Hayley and the baby? | 那么那个婴儿和海莉呢 |
[36:19] | Every king needs an heir. | 每个王都要有继承者 |
[36:33] | So, how do you propose this will work? | 你怎么确保这样做可行 |
[36:35] | Your brother needs to cement his place in Marcel’s world. | 你弟弟想在马塞尔的地盘巩固自己的权威 |
[36:38] | His inner circle, the daywalkers– | 他的密友 那些日行者 |
[36:40] | That’s where we begin. | 我们从那儿开始 |
[36:41] | They’re his friends. His family. | 他们是他的朋友 家人 |
[36:44] | We’ll be hitting him where it hurts. | 我们要击中他的软肋 |
[36:49] | I had time to sleep on it last night. | 我昨晚考虑了一晚上 |
[36:54] | I’m not your enemy. | 我不是你们的敌人 |
[36:56] | When my family and I failed this town… | 我和我的家人辜负了这座城市 |
[37:00] | Marcel succeeded. | 马塞尔却成功了 |
[37:13] | My blood will heal him. | 我的血能治好他 |
[37:16] | As though it never happened. | 就像这事没发生过 |
[37:32] | The quarter is your home, | 这一区是你们的家 |
[37:34] | but I would like to stay a while, | 如果你们欢迎的话 |
[37:37] | if I’m still welcome. | 我想在这儿待一阵 |
[38:12] | Caroline. I’m standing in one of my favorite places in the world, | 卡洛琳 我正站在我最喜欢的地方 |
[38:18] | surrounded by food, music, art, culture, | 有美食 音乐 艺术 文化簇拥 |
[38:22] | and all I can think about is how much I want to show it to you. | 我满心想的都是和你分享这一切 |
[38:28] | Maybe one day you’ll let me. | 也许有一天你会愿意 |
[38:37] | So, that’s it? | 所以 就这样吗 |
[38:38] | I’m just supposed to pack up my things and leave for good? | 就让我收拾行李 永远离开 |
[38:41] | Forget my life here and my pursuit of the cure? | 忘掉这里的生活 放弃寻找解药 |
[38:43] | The cure was a fool’s errand. | 寻找解药本就是徒劳 |
[38:44] | I mean, taking it would’ve stripped you of everything you are | 服下它 将会剥夺你所拥有的一切 |
[38:46] | for what? More high school proms? | 为了什么 继续参加高中舞会吗 |
[38:49] | I wanted to be human. | 我想要成为人类 |
[38:50] | I wanted children and a family. | 我想要家庭还有许多孩子 |
[38:52] | And I stand before you to offer you both. | 我现在就是想要给你这些啊 |
[38:55] | And if I decide against you? | 如果我做出你不想要的决定呢 |
[38:57] | A dagger in my heart and then back in a box? | 你会给我插上匕首 关进棺材里吗 |
[39:03] | I’ve made my case. | 我已经说明我的想法了 |
[39:05] | Your family needs you. | 家族需要你 |
[39:07] | And what choice you make right now is your own. | 你现在做的决定 全看你自己 |
[39:22] | I owe him nothing. | 我什么都不欠他 |
[39:25] | I wish him no joy. No love. | 我希望他没有欢乐 没有爱意 |
[39:28] | I will stay here and live my life the way I want to, | 我会待在这里 过我想要的生活 |
[39:30] | and if you’re smart, i suggest you do the same. | 如果你够聪明 我建议你也一样 |
[39:40] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[39:44] | Be smart, Elijah. | 放聪明点 以利亚 |
[39:46] | Klaus is stark raving mad, | 克劳斯已经完全疯了 |
[39:48] | not to mention completely irredeemable. | 更别提彻底无药可救 |
[39:51] | Leave him to set off on this new adventure | 放手让他去开始新的冒险 |
[39:53] | and let’s you and I go out on ours. | 我们也开始我们的冒险 |
[39:57] | I have lost so much of my life to Klaus. | 克劳斯已经毁了我大半的人生 |
[40:01] | So have you. | 你也是 |
[40:08] | It’s our turn. Elijah, please. | 该我们享受人生了 以利亚 拜托 |
[40:13] | Katerina… | 凯瑟琳 |
[40:30] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[40:42] | You look terrible. | 你看起来很糟 |
[40:44] | I’m hungry. Not that you care. | 我饿了 反正你也不在乎 |
[40:47] | But I do. That’s the whole point. | 但是我在乎 这才是关键 |
[40:50] | I do care. You don’t care. | 我在乎 你不在乎 |
[40:53] | It’s about time for that to change. | 该改变一下了 |
[41:10] | Vervain. | 马鞭草 |
[41:12] | How does that make you feel? | 感觉如何 |
[41:13] | Hurt because I’d betray you? | 痛苦 因为我背叛你了吗 |
[41:15] | Angry because I’d cause you pain? | 愤怒 因为我让你痛苦了吗 |
[41:17] | Or scared? | 还是害怕 |
[41:19] | Because you know it’s gonna get a lot worse? | 因为你知道情况会变得更糟 |
[41:28] | You boys want to play games? | 你们俩想玩一玩吗 |
[41:31] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[41:33] | Let’s see who breaks first. | 看谁先认输 |
[41:36] | Me…Or you. | 我 还是你们 |