时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I can’t. I can’t. I can’t. | 做不到 做不到 做不到 |
[00:03] | Turn it off. | 关掉 |
[00:05] | She’s ruthless without her humanity, Damon. | 她失去了人性十分无情 达蒙 |
[00:07] | When Silas was buried by the witch Qetsiyah, | 赛拉斯被凯茨雅埋葬的时候 |
[00:09] | she left him with the cure. | 她留下了治愈药剂 |
[00:11] | She knew that he wanted to die, | 她知道他一心想死 |
[00:12] | be reunited with his one true love. | 和他唯一的真爱重聚 |
[00:14] | Bonnie is the one that can drop the veil | 邦妮是唯一一个能够 |
[00:16] | between this side and the other side. | 打破两个世界之间的界限 |
[00:18] | You will open the floodgates | 你要开启大门 |
[00:19] | for every supernatural being that has ever died. | 让所有死去的超自然生物回来 |
[00:22] | Silas, show me your real face. | 赛拉斯 显露你的真容 |
[00:24] | Now, why would I do that | 我为什么要那么做呢 |
[00:25] | when I can look like whomever I want you to see. | 我明明能向你展示任何人的样子 |
[00:28] | So what are we gonna do? | 要怎么做 |
[00:29] | Lock her up, make her life a living hell. | 把她关起来 让她生不如死 |
[00:31] | You boys want to play games? | 你们俩想玩一玩吗 |
[00:33] | Let’s see who breaks first. | 看谁先认输 |
[00:44] | Elena, you’re here. | 埃琳娜 你来了 |
[00:46] | Hey, I got valedictorian. | 我被选中致告别词了 |
[00:47] | You can help me write my speech. | 你可以帮我写发言稿 |
[00:49] | – Pass. – Oh, come on. | -不要 -别这样嘛 |
[00:51] | We’re graduating this year. This is it. | 我们今年就毕业了 这是最后的时光了 |
[00:53] | We’re gonna have to soak up every second before– | 我们要好好享受每一分每一秒 |
[00:54] | Wait. Something is not right. | 等下 不对劲 |
[00:58] | I don’t want to be here. | 我不想在这里 |
[00:59] | What is wrong with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[01:01] | Don’t you want to be with your friends, | 你不想和你的朋友一起吗 |
[01:03] | graduation parties, caps, gowns? | 毕业典礼 帽子 长袍 |
[01:05] | You know the drill. | 你知道的 |
[01:06] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[01:10] | We’re not really here, are we? | 我们不是真的在这里 对吗 |
[01:13] | – We’re in my head. – Relax. | -我们在我的大脑里 -别紧张 |
[01:15] | I just want to show you all the things | 我只是想让你看看 |
[01:17] | you’ve been missing out on since you took | 你大变样之后 |
[01:18] | the giant leap over the cuckoo’s nest. | 都错过了什么 |
[01:22] | Last thing I remember– | 我记得的最后一件事情 |
[01:23] | Let me guess. Prom– beautiful dress, | 让我猜猜 舞会 漂亮的裙子 |
[01:25] | gorgeous hair, | 华丽的发型 |
[01:26] | you trying to murder Bonnie. | 你试图杀死邦妮 |
[01:28] | It’s a good thing I was there to take care of you. | 还好有我在场照顾你 |
[01:29] | You starved me, you and Stefan. | 你们在饿我 你和斯特凡 |
[01:31] | Yeah. Well, we had to keep you weak | 对 我们得保持你虚弱 |
[01:32] | so I could bring you here. | 这样我才能带你来这里 |
[01:33] | See, the way I figure it is, if I can make you nostalgic, | 我是这样想的 如果我能让你怀念往事 |
[01:36] | then you’re already halfway to getting your humanity back. | 那你就已经开始重拾人性了 |
[01:39] | It’s not gonna work, Damon. | 不会有效果的 达蒙 |
[01:43] | Well, there are other ways to provoke an emotional response. | 还有其他办法能够激起情绪反应 |
[01:51] | You still have her locked in the safe? | 她还被你锁在保险箱里吗 |
[01:53] | You’ve been in her head for an hour. | 你都进入她的思维一小时了 |
[01:55] | What, still nothing? | 怎么 还是毫无进展 |
[01:58] | How you doing in there? | 你在里面怎么样 |
[02:03] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[02:11] | Is the old you ready to come out and play? | 以前的你愿意出来玩玩了吗 |
[02:14] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[02:18] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[02:19] | Back you go. | 你还是进去吧 |
[02:28] | We can do this the nice way, | 我们可以软着来 |
[02:29] | or we can do it the other way, | 也可以来硬的 |
[02:32] | But either way, we’re not stopping | 但不管怎样 我们都不会停手 |
[02:35] | until you turn your humanity switch back on. | 除非你开启人性 |
[02:38] | So I’m gonna let you think about that, | 我让你好好想想吧 |
[02:40] | and I’m gonna come back for you in a couple hours | 几小时后我再来找你 |
[02:41] | or a couple years | 也或许是几年之后 |
[02:43] | because all we have is time. | 因为我们时间多得是 |
[02:53] | Where is she? I want to see her. | 她在哪 我要见她 |
[02:55] | We’re not letting anyone see her. | 禁止探访 |
[02:56] | That’s the whole point. | 这是关键 |
[02:57] | Isolation leads to misery, leads to emotion. | 孤立使人痛苦 痛苦才会有情感 |
[02:59] | She’s been here for days. She hasn’t improved at all? | 她已经被关了几天了 一点进展都没有吗 |
[03:02] | Look. She doesn’t want to, Caroline, | 她自己不想 卡罗琳 |
[03:03] | not yet, all right? | 暂时不想 明白吗 |
[03:04] | She’s devastated. She lost her brother. | 她透了心 她失去了弟弟 |
[03:06] | She attacked her friends. | 还袭击了自己的朋友 |
[03:08] | She killed an innocent woman. | 杀了个无辜的女人 |
[03:09] | You said that you knew how to help her. | 你说你知道怎么帮她 |
[03:10] | I did say that. We are. | 我的确说过 我们在帮 |
[03:11] | How, by torturing her? | 怎么帮 折磨她吗 |
[03:13] | It’s not torture. It’s an intervention. | 不是折磨 这是干预 |
[03:15] | The only chance we have with her | 唯一可能成功的办法 |
[03:17] | is to provoke her, to trigger something– | 就是刺激她 触动某种情绪 |
[03:19] | fear, anger, self-pity, anything. | 恐惧 愤怒 自怜 任何情绪 |
[03:24] | Let me talk to her | 让我和她谈谈 |
[03:25] | before any more interventioning. | 然后你们再做什么干预 |
[03:28] | If she’s weak, she can’t hurt me. | 如果她很虚弱 就不能伤到我 |
[03:30] | Please just let me try. | 求你了 让我试试 |
[03:43] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[03:54] | I brought you something. | 我带了东西给你 |
[03:57] | It doesn’t have any vervain in it, I swear. | 我发誓 这里面没有马鞭草 |
[04:00] | I just figured a little blood | 我只是觉得喝点血 |
[04:01] | might help you think straight. | 也许能帮你想明白 |
[04:08] | For the record, I don’t agree with what they’re doing. | 郑重声明 我不赞同他们现在的方法 |
[04:12] | I mean, I agree that you need to turn your humanity back on, | 我当然也认为你得重新开启人性 |
[04:15] | but I don’t think that making you suffer is the way to do it. | 但我不觉得让你受苦是解决之道 |
[04:21] | That’s not who you are. | 这不是你 |
[04:23] | What makes you such an expert on who I am? | 你凭什么觉得你了解我 |
[04:26] | Because we’ve been friends forever. | 因为我们一直都是朋友 |
[04:29] | I tried to kill you, Caroline. | 我试图杀你 卡罗琳 |
[04:31] | I’m not exactly bff material anymore. | 我已经不是那种能做死党的人了 |
[04:34] | You should move on. | 你该另寻他人了 |
[04:39] | I am not going to give up on you. | 我不会放弃你的 |
[04:42] | This annoying, clingy thing that you’re doing, | 你现在这种烦人的黏人的行为 |
[04:48] | did it ever occur to you | 你有没有想过 |
[04:49] | maybe that’s why both your boyfriends skipped town? | 这或许才是你两个男友都离开小镇的原因呢 |
[04:52] | I mean, I know that Tyler said | 我知道泰勒说 |
[04:54] | he was running for his life. | 他是为逃命才离开 |
[04:56] | Maybe he was running from you. | 也许他只想逃离你 |
[04:59] | And Klaus… I mean, | 而克劳斯 |
[05:01] | let’s just say it. | 我们直说吧 |
[05:03] | Nobody likes a tease. | 没人喜欢风骚的女孩 |
[05:05] | Hey, I’m not judging. | 我不是要说你什么 |
[05:07] | Might be nice to have a bad boy ruffle those perfect feathers. | 也许跟坏小子在一起也不错呢 |
[05:10] | You’re in pain. You’re lashing out. | 你现在很痛苦 你在拿我撒气 |
[05:12] | I get it, but you can’t stay this way forever. | 我明白 但你不能永远这样 |
[05:16] | We’re about to graduate and start new lives, | 我们就要毕业开始新生活了 |
[05:18] | and you deserve– | 而你应该拥有 |
[05:19] | Are you seriously talking about high-school graduation? | 你真的还考虑高中毕业的事吗 |
[05:22] | Caroline, do you realize | 卡罗琳 你知道 |
[05:24] | how pathetic you’re gonna look | 你戴着帽子穿着长袍 |
[05:25] | in that cap and gown pretending to be human | 装作自己还是人类会有多可悲吗 |
[05:29] | while your mom fake-smiles | 而你妈妈假笑着 |
[05:31] | and just counts down the minutes until you leave town | 心里却盼着你早点离开小镇 |
[05:35] | so that you can stop being a reminder | 这样她就不用看着你就想到 |
[05:36] | that her daughter is a repulsive, | 她女儿是个令人厌恶的 |
[05:39] | blood-sucking, control freak monster? | 吸血的 控制狂的怪物了 |
[05:46] | It’s really too bad | 真的很遗憾 |
[05:47] | Stefan stopped me before I put you out of your misery, | 我想结束你的痛苦时被斯特凡阻止了 |
[05:50] | but, hey, here’s to second chances. | 但是 机会肯定还是有的 |
[05:58] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[06:07] | Do whatever you have to do. | 该做什么就做什么吧 |
[06:10] | I’m gonna be upstairs. | 我上楼去了 |
[06:31] | I was wondering if you were gonna say hello or keep ignoring me. | 我还在想你是会打招呼 还是继续无视我 |
[06:34] | I was working. | 我在工作 |
[06:36] | I see you compelled the bartenders again. | 我看到你又控制了酒保 |
[06:38] | I’m celebrating. | 我在庆祝呢 |
[06:40] | My brothers and I have parted company. | 我两个哥哥和我分道扬镳了 |
[06:43] | Elijah and Nik have run off to New Orleans | 以利亚和尼克跑去新奥尔良 |
[06:46] | chasing god knows what, and I am finally free. | 鬼知道想干什么 我终于自由了 |
[06:49] | Yeah. I heard about that. | 是啊 听说了 |
[06:50] | Did you hear that I lost the cure to Silas? | 那你听说解药被赛拉斯拿走了吗 |
[06:53] | I was this close | 我就差这么一点 |
[06:55] | to the life that I always wanted, | 就能得到我一直想要的生活了 |
[06:56] | and then, poof, gone in a heartbeat. | 然后 顷刻间灰飞烟灭了 |
[07:01] | I’m sorry. I know how much you wanted it. | 很遗憾 我知道你很想得到它 |
[07:03] | Please. I know you were planning on stealing it for Elena. | 拜托 我知道你想把它偷走给埃琳娜 |
[07:07] | I never had a chance, did I? | 我根本就没机会 对吧 |
[07:08] | I meant what I said, | 我真心的 |
[07:11] | but if you want to feel sorry for yourself, go ahead. | 但如果你想自怜自哀 随你吧 |
[07:14] | Why don’t you stay and have a drink? | 留下喝一杯吧 |
[07:15] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[07:16] | I’ve got to go meet Caroline. | 我要去见卡罗琳 |
[07:18] | Are they still keeping Elena trapped in the Salvatore mansion? | 埃琳娜还被关在塞尔瓦托家吗 |
[07:22] | I happen to like her just the way she is. | 我恰好喜欢现在的她 |
[07:24] | It’s tragic that they’re trying so desperately | 真可悲 他们如此拼命地想要 |
[07:29] | to fix something that isn’t broken. | 治好一个根本没问题的人 |
[07:32] | Elena was my friend | 埃琳娜是我的朋友 |
[07:34] | long before she was your mean-girl sidekick. | 那是早在她变成你的贱人死党之前 |
[07:37] | So if you’re upset that you lost the cure | 如果你为失去解药而难过 |
[07:39] | and your brothers ditched you, | 你的哥哥们又抛弃了你 |
[07:40] | why are you still in Mystic Falls? | 你为什么还留在神秘瀑布镇 |
[07:43] | Some of us don’t have the option of leaving. | 我们有些人不能离开 |
[07:45] | Some of us are broke | 有些则身无分文 |
[07:47] | and failing all of our classes and stuck here. | 所有课都挂科 被困在这里 |
[07:51] | So why don’t you take your freedom and get the hell out of town? | 你为什么不享受自由 离开这个小镇呢 |
[07:55] | I would. | 换做我就会 |
[07:59] | Bonnie, where have you been? | 邦妮 你去哪了 |
[08:00] | I left you, like, 90 million messages. | 我给你留了无数消息了 |
[08:02] | Studying French. | 复习法语 |
[08:03] | We still have final exams, remember? | 我们还有期末考呢 记得吗 |
[08:05] | Oh, don’t remind me. Look. | 别提醒我 |
[08:07] | This whole thing with Elena, | 埃琳娜的事情 |
[08:09] | it’s about to get brutal, | 会变得非常残忍 |
[08:11] | and I know that she’s not your favorite person right now, | 我知道她现在不是你最喜欢的人 |
[08:13] | but I could really use you over here. | 但我真的很需要你过来 |
[08:15] | For what, moral support or so you can check up on me? | 去干什么 精神支持还是方便你看着我 |
[08:17] | Moral support and maybe just a tiny check-in | 精神支持 也许也让我能稍微看着你 |
[08:21] | to make sure that Silas isn’t playing | 确保赛拉斯没有和你 |
[08:23] | any more pesky little mind games with you. | 玩什么讨厌的心理游戏 |
[08:26] | I’m fine, ok? | 我没事 |
[08:27] | Silas doesn’t control me anymore. | 赛拉斯不能再控制我了 |
[08:29] | And I think I’ll pass on the invite. | 我想我还是拒绝你的邀请 |
[08:32] | Elena tried to kill me. | 埃琳娜想杀死我 |
[08:34] | I’m not quite ready to forgive and forget. | 我还没原谅并且忘记呢 |
[08:36] | I’m gonna call you later, ok? | 再联系吧 好吗 |
[08:38] | I got to go. | 我挂了 |
[08:42] | Lying, scheming, | 撒谎 耍心计 |
[08:43] | and a secret rendezvous with moi? | 和我秘密约会 |
[08:45] | Not very Bonnie Bennett-y, | 可不是邦妮·贝内特的风格 |
[08:47] | especially when Elena needs her favorite witch. | 况且埃琳娜现在格外需要她的专属女巫 |
[08:49] | This has nothing to do with them. | 这和他们没关系 |
[08:51] | This is between you and me. | 这是你我之间事情 |
[08:52] | All right. Well, luckily for you, | 好吧 你真幸运 |
[08:54] | I’ve got some spare time on my hands. | 我正好闲着 |
[08:57] | You said you have an offer that I can’t refuse. | 你说你有让我无法拒绝的提议 |
[09:00] | Well, by all means. | 请说吧 |
[09:02] | What do you have in mind? | 你有什么想法 |
[09:06] | Good. You’re awake. | 很好 你醒了 |
[09:07] | We thought you could use a little sunshine. | 我们觉得你该晒晒太阳 |
[09:18] | Looking for this? | 在找这个吗 |
[09:21] | Aw. You know the rules. | 你知道规则 |
[09:23] | Bad girls don’t get nice jewelry. | 坏姑娘得不到好首饰 |
[09:26] | You took my ring. | 你拿走了我的戒指 |
[09:29] | I’m devastated. | 我好受伤 |
[09:31] | And bored. | 也很无聊 |
[09:32] | Can I go back to solitary now? | 我能继续关禁闭吗 |
[09:34] | No. I kind of like you in the hot seat. | 不行 我更喜欢看你如坐针毡 |
[09:38] | Whenever you’re ready, brother. | 等你了 老弟 |
[09:41] | Am I supposed to be scared? | 我该害怕吗 |
[09:44] | You will be. | 你会的 |
[09:45] | And when you are, focus on that fear. | 等你害怕时 专注于恐惧感 |
[09:48] | It’s the key to getting your humanity back. | 那是找回人性的关键 |
[09:50] | You’re not gonna burn me. | 你们不会烧伤我的 |
[09:51] | You don’t think so? | 你不信吗 |
[09:52] | No. | 不信 |
[09:54] | And even if you do manage to get my emotions back, | 即使你们真让我找回了情感 |
[09:56] | I’ll remember all this. | 我会记住这事 |
[09:59] | And I’ll hate both of you for it. | 我会因此憎恨你们两人 |
[10:04] | Worth the risk. | 值得冒险 |
[10:26] | That feels better, huh? | 感觉好多了 是吧 |
[10:27] | How about a little gratitude | 不如来点感激之情吧 |
[10:29] | or any human emotion whatsoever? | 或是任何人类情感 |
[10:32] | And we can stop this. | 我们就能停下了 |
[10:39] | I didn’t quite catch that. | 我没听清 |
[10:41] | I said, I’m gonna kill you. | 我说 我会杀了你们 |
[10:44] | Bingo. See? There’s a little rage. | 对了 瞧 这不就有愤怒了吗 |
[10:47] | I should have figured that’d be the first emotion that came out of you. | 我早该猜到那会是你首先释放出来的情感 |
[10:49] | I tend to pull that out of people. | 我总能惹人发火 |
[10:50] | Elena, look at me. | 埃琳娜 看着我 |
[10:52] | We don’t want to do this, ok? | 我们也不想这样的 |
[10:54] | You can stop this right now. | 你现在就可以终止这事 |
[10:55] | It’s your choice. | 选择在你 |
[10:59] | Kind of funny, actually, | 其实有点可笑 |
[11:00] | you being the one to pull back the curtain. | 拉窗帘的居然是你 |
[11:03] | I bet part of you enjoys it | 我敢说你其实还挺享受的 |
[11:05] | since, you know, I dumped you and all. | 毕竟 是我甩了你 |
[11:11] | That was downright vindictive. | 这绝对是怀恨在心啊 |
[11:13] | See? I think now we’re breaking through | 瞧 我觉得我们已经穿透了 |
[11:14] | that tough candy shell | 坚硬的表层 |
[11:16] | and getting into the ooey-gooey | 开始进入柔软粘稠的 |
[11:17] | rich center of your humanity. | 充满人性的内部 |
[11:20] | This is good. I think we should shine some light on the subject. | 很好 我觉得我们该再来点阳光 |
[11:26] | Let me guess… | 让我猜猜 |
[11:28] | This is gonna hurt you a lot more than it hurts me. | 这会让你比我还痛苦 |
[11:34] | Look, I know what you’re going through. | 我理解你现在的痛苦 |
[11:35] | After all you’ve done, | 你做了那些事 |
[11:37] | you’re afraid to face the guilt you’ll feel | 所以不敢面对再次开启人性 |
[11:38] | if you turned your emotions back on. | 你将会感到的内疚 |
[11:43] | The only way we can help you | 如果我们要帮你 |
[11:44] | is to make the alternative hurt even worse. | 只能让逃避更加痛苦 |
[11:52] | Oh, we have to keep talking. | 我们得一直说话 |
[11:54] | If we don’t keep talking, | 如果我们不一直说话 |
[11:55] | then I won’t be able to stop myself from listening in. | 我会控制不住去听那声音 |
[11:57] | And I can’t stand to hear Elena in pain. | 我真受不了听埃琳娜遭受痛苦 |
[12:02] | What do you want to talk about? | 你想聊什么呢 |
[12:03] | I don’t know. Anything. | 不知道 随便什么 |
[12:08] | I ordered you a cap and gown. | 我给你定了帽子和长袍 |
[12:10] | You did? | 真的 |
[12:11] | I just figured that you’d forget, | 我只是想你可能会忘记 |
[12:13] | so I ordered yours when I ordered mine. | 所以我给自己定的时候也帮你定了 |
[12:16] | And I got one for Elena, too. | 我还帮埃琳娜定了 |
[12:21] | It’s gonna work. | 会有效果的 |
[12:26] | We’re gonna get Elena back. | 我们会找回埃琳娜的 |
[12:38] | What the hell is she doing here? | 她在这里干什么 |
[12:46] | I don’t mean to interfere. | 我不想打扰你们 |
[12:47] | It’s just I happen to know all they keep in this house | 只是我刚好知道这栋房子里净是 |
[12:49] | is blood and booze. | 血和酒 |
[12:51] | So I brought a peace offering. | 所以我带来了和解礼物 |
[12:54] | Burgers? | 吃汉堡吗 |
[12:56] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[12:57] | Yeah, we can’t really entertain right now, | 我们现在不便招待你 |
[13:00] | but thanks for stopping by. | 但还是谢谢你来拜访 |
[13:02] | I think I might stay. | 我想我还是留下吧 |
[13:04] | Matt mentioned that he was failing classes | 马特提到说他挂科了 |
[13:06] | and needed a study buddy. | 需要一个学习同伴 |
[13:08] | You’re failing? | 你挂科了 |
[13:11] | Well, why didn’t you ask me to help you study? | 你为什么不让我帮你补习呢 |
[13:13] | Well, I didn’t exactly ask her. | 我其实也没求她 |
[13:14] | Well, what classes are you failing? | 你挂了什么科 |
[13:16] | I’m not failing. | 我没挂科 |
[13:17] | I’m just really, really behind. | 我只是排名非常非常靠后 |
[13:21] | History and Italian and math. | 历史 意大利语 还有数学 |
[13:24] | Matt! | 马特 |
[13:25] | This year’s been a little distracting. | 这一年的事太多了 |
[13:27] | We could both help. | 我们可以一起帮他 |
[13:28] | “All hands on deck.” | “全员出动” |
[13:29] | That’s the motto around here, right? | 这是你们的座右铭 对吧 |
[13:30] | We don’t have a motto. | 我们没有座右铭 |
[13:34] | Look, if you need to study, | 听着 如果你需要学习 |
[13:36] | we’re gonna study. | 我们就学习 |
[13:38] | I’m gonna go home, | 我要回家 |
[13:39] | and I’m gonna get my flash cards and my study guides | 带上我的生词卡 还有学习指南 |
[13:41] | and some energy bars. | 还有能量棒 |
[13:43] | This is gonna be good. | 这会很好的 |
[13:48] | You dated that? | 你和那种人约过会 |
[13:49] | She likes projects. | 她喜欢策划 |
[14:08] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[14:13] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[14:14] | Hello, Caroline. | 你好 卡罗琳 |
[14:17] | Let me get this straight. | 你的意思是 |
[14:19] | You want me to hand over Silas’ tombstone? | 你想让我交出赛拉斯的墓碑 |
[14:22] | What makes you think I even have it? | 你凭什么觉得在我那儿 |
[14:24] | I know you took it from the island. | 我知道你从岛上拿走了 |
[14:26] | You’re a scavenger. You’d never leave it behind. | 你所到之处 洗劫一空 绝不会把它扔下 |
[14:28] | So you’re working for Silas now, huh? | 你现在为赛拉斯干活了吗 |
[14:31] | Running errands for the big, bad immortal. | 为永生的大坏蛋跑腿 |
[14:35] | I didn’t switch sides. | 我没有倒戈 |
[14:37] | In two days, there’ll be a full moon. | 两天后 就是满月 |
[14:39] | Silas wants me to harness its power to drop the veil | 赛拉斯想要让我利用满月的能量 |
[14:42] | between our side and the other side. | 打破两个世界之间的界限 |
[14:44] | He wants to take the cure, and then he wants to die. | 他想要服下解药 然后他想死掉 |
[14:48] | I said I’d help him, and I’ve been hiding from him ever since, | 我答应会帮他 但那以后我一直躲着他 |
[14:52] | buying time. | 争取时间 |
[14:54] | Time for what? | 为什么 |
[14:55] | You don’t need to worry about it. | 你不用担心 |
[14:56] | You just need to bring me the tombstone. | 你只要把墓碑拿给我就好 |
[14:58] | It’s a hunk of rock. | 就是块破石头 |
[14:59] | What do you even want with it? | 你要它干什么 |
[15:01] | The less you know, the better. | 你知道的越少越好 |
[15:03] | Silas is psychic. | 赛拉斯能通灵 |
[15:04] | He can get into people’s heads, read their minds, | 他能侵入人的大脑 窥探人的想法 |
[15:06] | make them see things that aren’t really there. | 让他们产生幻觉 |
[15:08] | I’m taking a big enough risk just talking to you. | 和你说话本身就是在冒险 |
[15:10] | Ok. Then how do I know that you’re not him? | 好吧 我怎么知道你不是他假冒的 |
[15:13] | You don’t. But I’m not. | 你没法知道 但我不是 |
[15:16] | And what makes you so sure that I’m not him? | 你怎么能肯定我不是他假冒的 |
[15:19] | Because he can’t get into my head anymore. | 因为他再也不能侵入我的大脑了 |
[15:21] | Because I am the only one who can see his true face. | 因为我是唯一能看见他真容的人 |
[15:30] | What’s in it for me? | 对我有什么好处 |
[15:32] | Bring me the tombstone. | 把墓碑给我 |
[15:33] | Help me stop Silas from unleashing hell on earth. | 帮我阻止赛拉斯释放那些魂灵 |
[15:36] | Believe me, I’ll make it worth your while. | 相信我 绝亏待不了你 |
[15:54] | You’re gonna thank me for this. | 你会感谢我的 |
[15:56] | After you turn it back on, | 等你恢复人性后 |
[15:57] | you’ll realize life with no emotions blew. | 就会觉得没有感情的生活糟透了 |
[15:59] | You know what else blew? | 知道还有什么也糟透了吗 |
[16:00] | Being sired to you. | 对你认祖归忠 |
[16:03] | Going every day believing that I was in love with you. | 每天都以为我爱上了你 |
[16:07] | I remember every horrible moment of it. | 那些不堪往事 每个瞬间我都记得 |
[16:11] | And you… | 还有你 |
[16:12] | So scared that it wasn’t real. | 提心吊胆 就怕那都是假的 |
[16:14] | Guess what. It wasn’t. | 你猜怎么 那都是假的 |
[16:17] | You were right. | 你说的对 |
[16:19] | So go ahead. Keep trying to get the old me back. | 随你吧 继续找回以前的我 |
[16:23] | Who knows? Maybe Stefan and I will give it another go. | 谁知道呢 也许斯特凡和我会再续前缘 |
[16:46] | I am the girl that you love. | 我是你们深爱的女孩 |
[16:49] | You wouldn’t do anything to actually hurt me. | 你们不会真的伤害我 |
[16:52] | You just proved that. | 你们刚刚证明了这一点 |
[16:55] | So what do I really have to be afraid of? | 那我还有什么好害怕的 |
[17:04] | So that went well. | 进展得可真顺利 |
[17:06] | Every other vampire turns it on, no problem. | 其他吸血鬼都能恢复人性 |
[17:10] | You kill. You feed. | 杀人吸血 |
[17:11] | You do all the awful things that a vampire does. | 做一切吸血鬼会做的恶事 |
[17:13] | And then when you’re done, you turn it back on. | 坏事干完 恢复人性不就得了 |
[17:17] | Why is she being so stubborn? | 她怎么就这么固执 |
[17:19] | Because she has nothing to come back to. | 因为她对人性毫无留恋 |
[17:21] | Her home’s gone. Her family’s gone. | 她家破人亡 连屋子都付之一炬 |
[17:24] | She alienated her friends. | 疏远朋友 |
[17:25] | She destroyed her relationships. | 抛弃爱人 |
[17:27] | No. She wants to come back. | 不 她想恢复人性 |
[17:29] | Scaring the hell out of her should have worked. | 吓唬她应该能起作用的 |
[17:31] | She’s smart. She knows we’re not gonna hurt her. | 她很聪明 知道我们不会伤害她 |
[17:34] | All right. So we get somebody else, | 好吧 那我们就找别人 |
[17:36] | somebody who really will hurt her. | 找一个真敢对她下手的人 |
[17:37] | Who? | 谁 |
[17:40] | – Katherine? – Think about it. | -凯瑟琳 -想想看 |
[17:42] | She’s the reason Jeremy’s dead, right? | 她害死了杰里米 对吧 |
[17:44] | So if anybody’s gonna provoke an emotion, it’s her. | 如果有谁能激起她的感情 必然是凯瑟琳 |
[17:47] | So we call her and then what? | 我们把她找来说什么 |
[17:48] | Beg her to help us out of the kindness of her own heart? | 求她好心帮帮我们吗 |
[17:50] | You kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[17:50] | Katherine was just abandoned by Elijah. | 凯瑟琳刚被以利亚抛弃 |
[17:52] | She has nothing. She has no one. | 她一无所有 无人依靠 |
[17:55] | We invite her into our house | 我们邀请她来家里 |
[17:57] | to come torture Elena. | 折磨埃琳娜 |
[18:00] | There’s no way she’s gonna turn that down. | 她绝不会拒绝这个邀请 |
[18:03] | Everyone said that you were gone for good. | 大家都说你永远离开了 |
[18:05] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[18:06] | But I never meant to go without saying good-bye. | 但我不会不告而别的 |
[18:09] | You don’t owe me an explanation. | 你不必对我解释 |
[18:12] | You’re moving on. By all means, go. | 你打算开始新生活 我完全支持 |
[18:15] | That’s just it, isn’t it? | 问题就在这里 |
[18:17] | I never had any intention of moving on. | 我根本没打算开始新生活 |
[18:23] | The truth is, I’ve tried to stop thinking about you. | 事实上 我一直试着不再想你 |
[18:26] | And I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[18:30] | Come to New Orleans. | 和我去新奥尔良吧 |
[18:33] | What are you afraid of? | 你在害怕什么 |
[18:34] | You! | 你 |
[18:36] | I’m afraid of you. | 你让我害怕 |
[18:39] | Wouldn’t it be more accurate to say | 其实说到底 |
[18:41] | you’re afraid of yourself, | 你怕的是自己 |
[18:43] | your darkest desires? | 怕的是你的欲望 |
[18:45] | Elena was right, wasn’t she? | 埃琳娜说的没错 对吗 |
[18:48] | Deep down, you long to have your perfect feathers ruffled. | 内心深处 你渴望一个坏小子 |
[18:56] | How do you know what Elena said to me in that cell? | 你怎么知道埃琳娜在地窖里对我说的话 |
[19:00] | Then again… There’s so much to be afraid of, isn’t there, | 话说回来 你该害怕的不止这些 |
[19:03] | like what I’ll do to you if your friend Bonnie | 比如你朋友邦妮再不出现 |
[19:05] | doesn’t come out of hiding. | 我就会对你做的事 |
[19:07] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[19:08] | – Silas. – Where is she?! | -你是赛拉斯 -她在哪 |
[19:12] | She’s not at home. She’s not anywhere. | 她不在家 人间蒸发了 |
[19:15] | Bonnie is playing games with me. | 邦妮在跟我耍花样 |
[19:17] | And I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[19:20] | Tell her I’m looking for her. | 告诉她 我在找她 |
[19:24] | Tell her to come out of the shadows. | 告诉她 别躲着我 |
[19:27] | Tell her that this… | 转告她 好戏 |
[19:30] | is only the beginning. | 才刚开始 |
[19:42] | What time will Caroline return from the train station? | 卡罗琳什么时候从火车站回来 |
[19:50] | That’s handy. | 这倒挺方便的 |
[19:51] | Sort of a cheat, though, isn’t it? | 不过有点作弊吧 |
[19:52] | Not everyone’s had a thousand years | 不是每个人都有一千年的时间 |
[19:54] | to learn everything about everything. | 学尽天下所有技能 |
[19:56] | I’m not sure how good I am at learning Italian. | 我不知道自己的意大利语算不算好 |
[19:58] | I was fluent in the 12th century, | 12世纪时 我的意大利语说得很流利 |
[20:00] | But languages have a way of evolving. | 但语言是在不断发展的 |
[20:03] | So can you help or not? | 你能不能帮忙 |
[20:05] | Of course I can. | 当然能 |
[20:06] | Don’t be cranky. I was just teasing. | 别生气啊 逗你玩呢 |
[20:09] | I’m sorry. I just don’t want to get left behind | 抱歉 我可不希望朋友都去上大学 |
[20:12] | when all my friends go to college | 而我却留在这儿 |
[20:13] | and I’m the only repeat senior. | 成为唯一的复读生 |
[20:15] | The only reason that you are failing is | 你之所以挂科 |
[20:17] | because you’re preoccupied with training doomed hunters | 是因为你忙着接受猎人训练 |
[20:20] | and dealing with Elena’s drama. | 还有对付埃琳娜的事 |
[20:23] | You need better friends, | 你需要更好的朋友 |
[20:26] | like me. | 比如我 |
[20:28] | I could compel you good grades, | 我可以控制老师给你好分数 |
[20:31] | get a scholarship. | 得到奖学金 |
[20:34] | I don’t want to do that. | 我不想那么做 |
[20:35] | Why not? Everyone needs an advantage in life. | 为什么 每个人都得有点优势 |
[20:39] | I could be yours. | 我可以做你的优势 |
[20:46] | When you convinced me to save April Young’s life at the prom, | 当你说服我在舞会上救艾普莉·杨的时候 |
[20:51] | I realized that I could be a better person. | 我意识到我可以做个更好的人 |
[20:53] | And I’m grateful for that. | 我很感激 |
[20:56] | So let me give you some advice. | 让我给你些建议吧 |
[21:00] | Take advantage of what I’m offering you. | 好好利用我的提议 |
[21:04] | Make something of yourself. | 让自己有所成就 |
[21:07] | For the record, | 我要说一句 |
[21:10] | anyone who leaves you behind is a fool. | 抛下你的人就是傻子 |
[21:15] | I wouldn’t. | 我不会那么做的 |
[21:18] | What a beautiful sentiment. | 说得多好听啊 |
[21:21] | Seriously? | 开玩笑吗 |
[21:23] | You can’t knock? | 你不会敲门吗 |
[21:25] | Sorry. I didn’t realize we were standing on formalities. | 抱歉 我不知道我们还在乎礼节 |
[21:27] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这儿做什么 |
[21:29] | You didn’t get the memo? | 你还不知道吗 |
[21:30] | I’m here to talk some sense into poor emotionless Elena. | 我是来规劝没有情感的埃琳娜的 |
[21:34] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[21:35] | You got a better idea, prom king? | 你有更好的办法吗 舞会国王 |
[21:38] | Unless you want me to lock you up in there with her, | 除非你想让我把你跟她关在一起 |
[21:40] | I suggest you shut up and let the adults handle this. | 否则我建议你闭嘴 让大人们来处理 |
[21:44] | Well, it looks like the lunatics have taken over the asylum. | 看来疯子们开始掌管疯人院了啊 |
[21:47] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[21:48] | I’m calling Caroline. | 我要给卡罗琳打电话 |
[21:49] | There’s no way we’re letting that psycho in there with Elena. | 我们不能让那个疯子跟埃琳娜待在一起 |
[22:14] | Caroline! | 卡罗琳 |
[22:15] | – Where have you been? – Matt! | -你去哪了 -马特 |
[22:16] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得离开这儿 |
[22:17] | No, Caroline. Caroline, wait. It’s ok. | 不 卡罗琳 等等 没事 |
[22:19] | No, it’s not ok. | 不 不行 |
[22:20] | Silas is out there. | 赛拉斯来了 |
[22:21] | And he made me think that he was klaus… | 他让我觉得他是克劳斯… |
[22:22] | What are you talking about? What’s Silas want with you? | 你在说什么 赛拉斯找你干什么 |
[22:24] | He’s trying to get to Bonnie. | 他是想找邦妮 |
[22:25] | Do you know where Bonnie is? | 你知道邦妮在哪吗 |
[22:28] | If I knew where she was, i wouldn’t bother with you. | 我要是知道她在哪 我就不会来找你了 |
[22:30] | Now, get me Bonnie, or I’m going to kill someone. | 带我去找邦妮 否则我就杀人 |
[22:33] | Maybe I’ll start with your mother. | 或许会从你妈妈开始 |
[22:41] | No one in the house can help you. | 屋子里没人能帮你 |
[22:43] | Find Bonnie or I’ll kill the person you love the most. | 找到邦妮 否则我就杀了你最爱的人 |
[22:55] | I know. I promised I wouldn’t work too late. | 我知道 我说过不会工作到太晚 |
[22:57] | Mom, I need you to get home | 妈妈 你马上回家 |
[22:59] | and lock all the doors right now. | 把所有门都锁上 |
[23:01] | Don’t let anyone inside, | 别让任何人进去 |
[23:02] | not even me because I have a key, so I can let myself in. | 甚至是我 我有钥匙 可以自己开门 |
[23:04] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[23:05] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[23:06] | Just do it, ok? I’m on my way. | 照我说的做 我马上回去 |
[23:37] | Oh, honey, you look awful. | 亲爱的 你脸色真差 |
[23:43] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这儿做什么 |
[23:45] | Your boyfriends invited me. | 你男朋友们叫我来的 |
[23:48] | They want to know if you still have a heart. | 他们想知道你到底还有没有心 |
[23:52] | There it is. | 在这儿呢 |
[23:54] | Your bodyguards won’t let me kill you, | 你的保镖不让我杀了你 |
[23:56] | but I can rip your throat out. | 但我可以把你的喉咙撕裂 |
[23:58] | So I don’t have to listen to you whine. | 我就不用听你哀嚎了 |
[24:04] | But first, satisfy my curiosity. | 但首先 满足一下我的好奇心 |
[24:10] | What did you tell Elijah back in Willoughby? | 你在威洛比时跟以利亚说什么了 |
[24:12] | That’s why you’re here. | 你是为这个来的 |
[24:15] | He dumped you, didn’t he? | 他甩了你 对吧 |
[24:19] | Now you’re just looking for a scapegoat. | 你就是在找替罪羊 |
[24:23] | Tell me what you said to turn him against me | 告诉我你说什么让他背叛了我 |
[24:25] | or I will feed you your own eyeballs. | 否则我就让你吃自己的眼球 |
[24:31] | I didn’t have to say anything. | 我什么都不用说 |
[24:34] | Look at you. | 看看你自己 |
[24:35] | A self-obsessed egomaniac | 一个自恋的极端自我主义者 |
[24:37] | on the run for 5 centuries. | 逃了五个世纪 |
[24:39] | What good would you be to anyone? | 谁跟你在一起能幸福 |
[24:43] | You’re the definition of damaged goods. | 你就是残次品的代名词 |
[24:47] | No wonder Elijah left you. | 难怪以利亚会甩了你 |
[24:52] | Yeah, I’ve done some pretty horrible things to survive. | 是啊 我确实为了活下来不择手段 |
[24:55] | But unlike you, poor, delicate Elena, | 但不像你 可怜的 柔弱的埃琳娜 |
[24:59] | I don’t turn it off. | 我不把情感关掉 |
[25:01] | I deal with it. | 而是对付它 |
[25:03] | You wouldn’t last a week as a vampire | 做为吸血鬼 没人奉承你 |
[25:06] | without everyone fawning over you. | 你都挺不过一周 |
[25:15] | But I’d love to see you try. | 但我愿意看你尝试 |
[25:29] | All that pain and torture of her took quite a thirst. | 那番虐待折磨真让我口干舌燥 |
[25:33] | It couldn’t have anything to do | 会不会是因为 |
[25:33] | with the fact that Elena called you out on your | 埃琳娜提起了你不久前的 |
[25:35] | recent boy trouble, could it? | 情感问题呢 |
[25:37] | Sorry. I couldn’t help but overhear. | 抱歉 我不小心听到了 |
[25:40] | Did you ever think Elena would have been better off | 你想没想过如果埃琳娜没遇到过你 |
[25:41] | if she’d never met you? | 会过得更好 |
[25:43] | You’re trying to get a rise out of me? | 你是想惹我生气吗 |
[25:45] | Because my emotions are fine. | 我的情感可没问题 |
[25:46] | I love Elena. I despise you. | 我爱埃琳娜 鄙视你 |
[25:50] | Mm, so romantic. | 真浪漫啊 |
[25:52] | So doomed to fail. | 可惜注定要失败 |
[25:54] | You know, as soon as she goes back to her old self, | 你知道 她一变回原来的自己 |
[25:57] | she’ll go straight to Stefan. | 肯定会直奔斯特凡的怀抱 |
[26:00] | That’s the tragedy of you. | 这就是你悲剧的地方 |
[26:02] | You never get the girl. | 你永远得不到她 |
[26:04] | – She’s gone. – What? | -她不见了 -什么 |
[26:06] | Elena’s not in her cell. I’m gonna check the grounds. | 埃琳娜不在地窖里 我去附近找找 |
[26:08] | Find out what she did. | 问问她干了什么 |
[26:11] | Did I forget to lock her in? | 我是不是忘记锁门了 |
[26:14] | Let’s just say i’ve lost interest in Elena’s recovery. | 我对让埃琳娜康复没兴趣了 |
[26:17] | I’d rather watch her tear through an orphanage. | 我宁愿看她血洗孤儿院 |
[26:20] | Imagine trying to come back from a spiral like that. | 经历了那样的堕落要怎么恢复啊 |
[26:23] | Elena’s gone? What happened? | 埃琳娜不见了 怎么回事 |
[26:26] | Donovan, you’re coming with me. | 多诺万 跟我来 |
[26:27] | Why should he? | 为什么跟你走 |
[26:28] | Because Elena’s hungry and missing. | 因为现在埃琳娜饥火烧肠 不见踪影 |
[26:30] | For once, his life might actually have a purpose. | 这次他的生命终于有意义了 |
[26:34] | Bonnie, why aren’t you answering? | 邦妮 怎么不接电话 |
[26:36] | Silas isn’t going to just give up. | 赛拉斯不会轻易收手的 |
[26:38] | You’re the only one that can stop him. Call me. | 只有你才能阻止他 打给我 |
[26:42] | Caroline, what’s going on? | 卡罗琳 怎么回事 |
[26:44] | Mom, don’t come any closer. Stop. | 妈 别往前走了 停 |
[26:49] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[26:50] | I don’t know how to tell if it’s really you. | 我不知道你是不是真的 |
[26:53] | What if this is another trick? | 万一又是骗我的呢 |
[26:55] | Well, he can get in my head. | 他能进入我的思想 |
[26:57] | And he would have known that I called you. | 所以可能知道我给你打电话了 |
[27:00] | OK, Caroline. It’s me. | 卡罗琳 是我 |
[27:04] | It’s your mother. | 是你母亲 |
[27:05] | I don’t know what’s happening, | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[27:06] | But everything’s going to be OK. | 但是不会有事的 |
[27:09] | All right? | 知道吗 |
[27:10] | You just need to talk to me. | 你跟我谈谈 |
[27:23] | Hi. How’s it going? | 喂 近来可好 |
[27:25] | Oh, good. | 谢天谢地 |
[27:56] | Please help me. | 救救我 |
[28:02] | Matt. | 马特 |
[28:05] | Thank God you found me. | 谢天谢地 你找到我了 |
[28:10] | Elena, stop. I know you don’t want to do this. | 埃琳娜 停下 我知道你不想这样做 |
[28:11] | I know you don’t want to hurt me. | 我知道你不想伤害我的 |
[28:13] | I’m a vampire, Matt. | 我是吸血鬼 马特 |
[28:15] | The thing about vampires is that we need to feed. | 所以我需要吸血 |
[28:19] | No, but you’re more than that. | 不 你不仅仅是吸血鬼 |
[28:19] | You’re my friend. You’re my oldest friend. | 你还是我的朋友 我的老朋友 |
[28:24] | You’re the girl that I’ve loved longer than I can remember. | 你是那个我不知道爱了多少年的女孩 |
[28:28] | Whatever wall you want to put up, | 不管你变成什么样子 |
[28:29] | I know that still means something to you. | 我知道你还是在意的 |
[28:35] | Deep down… | 内心深处… |
[28:38] | it probably does mean something… | 可能我的确在意… |
[28:42] | but I am really hungry. | 但我现在真的很饿 |
[28:48] | Bonnie hasn’t called back yet. | 邦妮还没回电话 |
[28:50] | I just don’t understand why she hasn’t called. | 我搞不明白她为什么还不回我 |
[28:54] | Caroline? | 卡罗琳 |
[28:56] | There you are. | 终于来了 |
[28:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[29:01] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[29:02] | I’ve been calling you for hours. | 我给你打了好多次电话 |
[29:04] | Sorry. I came as soon as I got the message. | 抱歉 收到信息我就赶过来了 |
[29:09] | Caroline, let me in. | 卡罗琳 让我进去 |
[29:11] | Let me help. | 我来帮你 |
[29:11] | How do I know it’s you? | 我怎么知道是不是你 |
[29:13] | Silas keeps getting in my head, attacking me. | 赛拉斯不断进入我的思想攻击我 |
[29:15] | He says he wants to know where you are. | 他说他想知道你在哪里 |
[29:18] | He threatened my mother. | 他还威胁我母亲 |
[29:19] | Caroline? | 卡罗琳 |
[29:20] | Mom, just stay there. | 妈 不要过来 |
[29:25] | Caroline, that is not your mother. | 卡罗琳 那个不是你母亲 |
[29:27] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[29:32] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[29:34] | Did you really think you could hide from me, | 你真的以为可以一直躲着我吗 |
[29:36] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[29:37] | I’m here now. What did you do to her mother? | 我这不是来了 你对她母亲做什么了 |
[29:40] | She’s right where you left her. | 她还在里面 |
[29:43] | Mom? | 妈 |
[29:47] | Mom! | 妈 |
[29:48] | I thought you and I were on the same side. | 我以为你跟我是一伙的 |
[29:51] | The full moon isn’t for two more days. | 不到两天就是满月了 |
[29:53] | I’ve been gathering my strength, | 我一直在蓄积力量 |
[29:55] | preparing myself. | 好好做准备 |
[29:56] | You’re the only one who can do this spell. | 你是施咒的唯一人选 |
[29:58] | So I can’t hurt you. | 所以我不能伤害你 |
[30:00] | But I can hurt the people you love. | 但我可以伤害你爱的人 |
[30:02] | You do understand that, right? | 这个你明白吧 |
[30:05] | I understand. I will do your spell. | 我明白 我会帮你施咒的 |
[30:07] | I will drop the veil. And I will help you die. | 我会打破界限 帮你死亡 |
[30:09] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[30:11] | Just don’t hurt my friends. | 不要伤害我的朋友 |
[30:18] | Come on. Please. Please, please, please. | 快喝 求你了 求你了 |
[30:21] | Mom… | 妈 |
[30:21] | Your promise is binding, Bonnie. | 你必须信守承诺 邦妮 |
[30:25] | If you break it, you have to answer to me. | 如果背弃诺言 你得向我交代 |
[30:28] | I won’t break it. | 我不会背信的 |
[30:29] | Then you should leave this house right now. | 那你现在该走了 |
[30:32] | And the next time I come looking for you, | 下次我找你的时候 |
[30:34] | I expect you to be waiting. | 你最好乖乖等着我 |
[30:37] | Come on! | 快点 |
[30:38] | Open–open your eyes, mom. | 睁开眼睛 妈妈 |
[30:39] | You need my blood in your system. Come on. | 你体内需要我的血 快咽下去 |
[30:40] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[30:44] | Please, mom. Please… | 求你了 妈妈 求你了 |
[30:46] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[30:48] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[30:52] | Oh, come on. I barely drained an artery. | 快起来 我连一条动脉都没吸干 |
[30:57] | Come on. Get up. I’m hungry. | 快起来 我还饿着呢 |
[31:00] | And my head’s fuzzy. I can’t think straight. | 我脑袋昏昏沉沉的 无法正常思考 |
[31:02] | I need more. | 我需要更多的血 |
[31:03] | Elena, stop. | 埃琳娜 不要这样 |
[31:08] | But you’re so good. | 但是你人太好了 |
[31:15] | You’re cut off. | 别吸了 |
[31:16] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[31:17] | – Stop it. – Enough. | -停下来 -够了 |
[31:21] | You are acting like a little spoiled brat. | 你像个被宠坏的小孩 |
[31:23] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[31:24] | You think that we can’t punish you. | 你以为我们没法惩罚你 |
[31:26] | Maybe not. | 可能吧 |
[31:28] | But I can sure punish him. | 但我绝对能惩罚他 |
[31:30] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[31:32] | Seriously? You think this is… | 真的吗 你以为这是 |
[31:33] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[31:34] | I’m done playing nice. | 敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[31:37] | Turn your emotions back on right now, Elena, | 埃琳娜 现在就给我把你的情感打开 |
[31:38] | or so help me, god, | 否则 我发誓 |
[31:40] | I will give you something to be sad about. | 我会给你一个难过的理由 |
[31:43] | I will kill him right here in front of you. | 我会当着你的面杀了他 |
[31:44] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[31:45] | Don’t “Damon” me. | 别劝我 |
[31:48] | If she doesn’t love anyone, fine. | 如果她谁都不爱 那很好 |
[31:50] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[31:51] | And if I’m wrong, what difference does it make? | 如果我想错了 那又有什么关系呢 |
[31:53] | One less bus boy. | 少了一个服务员而已 |
[31:54] | Elena… | 埃琳娜 |
[31:59] | You’re bluffing. | 你在吓唬我 |
[32:18] | How about now? | 现在感觉如何 |
[32:20] | You feel anything now? | 感受到什么了吗 |
[32:21] | You angry I just turned your buddy into road kill? | 你为我刚杀了你的朋友而愤怒吗 |
[32:26] | Or are you sad | 或者你为 |
[32:28] | that the guy that everybody loves is just a bag of bones? | 这个人见人爱的男孩变成了一具尸体而伤心 |
[32:33] | Remember when he was a little kid, huh? | 还记得他小时候的样子吗 |
[32:37] | Warm heart, big, goofy smile, | 热心肠 憨厚而灿烂的笑容 |
[32:38] | His whole life ahead of him. | 等待他的原是一片大好前程 |
[32:45] | I guess it was a good idea that he was wearing this. | 幸好我让他戴着这个戒指 |
[32:54] | Oh, god, Matt. | 我的天啊 马特 |
[33:08] | You feeling that weight lifting off your chest? | 你感到压在胸口上的重量消失了 |
[33:11] | That’s joy. | 那是快乐 |
[33:14] | Because your friend isn’t dead. | 因为你的朋友没有死 |
[33:16] | That’s emotion, Elena. | 埃琳娜 那就是情感 |
[33:19] | That’s humanity. | 那就是人性 |
[33:37] | You’re gonna be ok. | 你会没事的 |
[33:38] | – No. – Look at me. | -不 -看着我 |
[33:39] | No. No. No. It’s not ok. | 不不 怎么会没事 |
[33:42] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[33:43] | Whate I done? | 我都做了什么 |
[33:44] | No, no. | 不不 |
[33:45] | What did I do? I almost killed him. | 我做了什么 我差点杀了他 |
[33:48] | Matt. I almost– and then Bonnie | 马特 我差点 还有邦妮 |
[33:50] | and Caroline. I just–no, no. | 还有卡罗琳 我 不不 |
[33:52] | I mean, the woman, the waitress. I actually killed that waitress. | 那个女服务员 我真的杀了她 |
[33:55] | No! I killed… | 不 我杀了 |
[33:56] | that waitress. | 那个女服务员 |
[33:59] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[34:01] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[34:02] | I know this stage, ok? | 我了解这个阶段 好吗 |
[34:04] | The emotions are overwhelming you. | 所有的情感都会涌上心头 |
[34:05] | You just have to focus on one thing, ok? | 你只要集中在一种情感上 好吗 |
[34:07] | No, I can’t. I can’t. | 不 我做不到 我做不到 |
[34:09] | You just find that one thing inside of you that makes you strong. | 你只要找到那种让你坚强的情感 |
[34:13] | It’s in there. | 就在那里 |
[34:14] | Just latch on to it. | 集中在它上面 |
[34:15] | Channel everything you’re feeling | 把你所有的情感 |
[34:17] | into that one emotion. | 和这个情感连起来 |
[34:19] | Find the thing inside of you that makes you want to live. | 在内心找到那种让你想活下去的情感 |
[34:22] | Elena, let it in. | 埃琳娜 让它进来 |
[34:25] | Let it in. | 让它进来 |
[34:33] | That’s good. | 做得好 |
[34:35] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[34:37] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[34:37] | Just breathe it in. Blow everything else out. | 把它吸进去 再把其他东西呼出来 |
[34:41] | That’s good. | 做得好 |
[34:43] | That’s good. | 做得好 |
[34:59] | You ok? | 你好点了吗 |
[35:03] | No. | 不 |
[35:07] | I’m not ok. | 我不好 |
[35:11] | But I’ll get better. | 但我会好起来的 |
[35:20] | Come on. | 加油 |
[35:22] | Ok, this will work. | 这肯定行 |
[35:41] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[35:43] | Open your eyes. Come on. | 睁开眼睛 快点 |
[35:46] | Wake up. You have to wake up. | 起来 给我起来 |
[35:49] | You have to see me graduate. | 你得看着我毕业 |
[35:54] | I swear I’ll get… | 我发誓我会 |
[35:56] | I swear I’ll get you out of this town | 我发誓我会带你离开这里 |
[35:58] | and find you a nice man. | 帮你找一个好男人 |
[36:18] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[36:51] | I’ve never actually seen that ring in action before. | 我从未真正见过那戒指发挥作用 |
[36:54] | Does it hurt? | 感觉疼吗 |
[36:56] | You mean getting my neck snapped | 你是指我脖子被扭断 |
[36:57] | or coming back from the dead? | 还是起死回生 |
[36:58] | Because they both hurt like hell. | 都让我痛不欲生 |
[37:03] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[37:05] | Well, it looks like Elena’s emotional floodgates | 看起来埃琳娜的情感大门 |
[37:08] | have been burst wide open. | 已经大大敞开了 |
[37:09] | So she’ll be back to her dull, | 她会很快变回那个无聊 |
[37:11] | sympathetic self in no time. | 而又富有同情心的人了 |
[37:15] | Here. | 给 |
[37:17] | That was a brave thing to do. | 你那样做真勇敢 |
[37:20] | She saved me from drowning at the bottom of that river. | 她救了我 我才没淹死在河底 |
[37:24] | I’m just doing what I can to pay her back. | 我只是尽我所能去报答她 |
[37:29] | There aren’t enough apologies in the world | 对于我的所作所为 |
[37:31] | for the part that I played in this. | 再多的道歉也不够 |
[37:35] | Running you off the bridge, | 逼你冲下大桥 |
[37:37] | Elena becoming a vampire to save you. | 埃琳娜因为救你而成了吸血鬼 |
[37:42] | If you don’t want me to cheat you into college, fine. | 如果你不想我帮你作弊考入大学 可以 |
[37:45] | We’ll do it the hard way. | 我们就实打实得来 |
[37:46] | But, Matt… | 但是 马特 |
[37:50] | I will spend every day until graduation | 直到毕业前的每一天 |
[37:54] | trying to find a way to pay you back. | 我都会想方设法来补偿你 |
[38:05] | I’m perfectly aware | 我非常清楚 |
[38:06] | that tombstone isn’t just a hunk of rock. | 那块墓碑并不只是块破石头 |
[38:09] | No kidding. | 是吗 |
[38:10] | And it got me thinking, | 然后我就想到 |
[38:12] | all big spells require a source of power, | 所有的强大咒语都需要能量来源 |
[38:15] | A recurring element like a full moon, a comet. | 一种循环的物质 比如满月 彗星 |
[38:20] | But that tombstone is filled with the blood of your ancient relative | 那块墓碑里有你那个老祖宗的血液 |
[38:23] | Katsooyay or whatever. | 那个叫凯苏雅还是什么的 |
[38:25] | Qetsiyah. | 凯茨雅 |
[38:26] | She was powerful enough to create the other side. | 她强大到能创造出那边的世界 |
[38:30] | So maybe if you have her blood, | 既然你体内流淌着她的血液 |
[38:34] | you don’t need a full moon to drop the veil. | 也许你并不需要满月来打破界限 |
[38:38] | Maybe you can do it whenever you want. | 也许你在任何时候都能做到 |
[38:41] | The thing I can’t figure out is | 我不明白的是 |
[38:43] | Why do you want to drop the veil at all? | 你究竟为什么要打破界限 |
[38:45] | I have my reasons. | 我自有原因 |
[38:47] | And again, I ask, | 而且 我再问一遍 |
[38:49] | What’s in it for me? | 我从中能得到什么好处 |
[38:51] | You’ll get the one thing you want most in this world– | 你能得到你最渴望的东西 |
[38:55] | freedom, survival. | 自由 生存 |
[38:57] | Never having to run from anyone again. | 再也不用逃避任何人的追捕 |
[39:01] | Once I’ve dropped the veil, | 一旦我打破界限 |
[39:02] | I can speak to Qetsiyah. | 我可以与凯茨雅交谈 |
[39:04] | She created the spell | 是她创造了咒语 |
[39:06] | that made Silas truly immortal, | 使赛拉斯得以永生不死 |
[39:08] | invulnerable to any weapon. | 刀枪不入 |
[39:13] | You’d like that for yourself, | 你也想变成那样 |
[39:15] | wouldn’t you? | 不是吗 |
[39:18] | I can give it to you. | 我可以帮你如愿 |
[39:23] | Bonnie Bennett, we have a deal. | 邦妮·贝内特 我们成交了 |
[39:31] | There you go. | 盖上吧 |
[39:33] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何了 |
[39:36] | The pain’s still there. | 痛苦依然挥之不去 |
[39:40] | The grief… and shame. | 还有悲痛 羞耻 |
[39:44] | I get it now. | 我现在明白了 |
[39:47] | Shutting it off, it’s a cheat. | 关闭人性 那是作弊 |
[39:49] | I mean, you put up this wall | 筑起高墙 |
[39:51] | and shut out everything that makes you who you are. | 将一切拒之于外 失去自我 |
[39:58] | Nothing affects you, nothing matters. | 什么也无法影响到你 什么都无所谓 |
[40:00] | But things do matter– | 但其实是有所谓的 |
[40:01] | Things that have happened cannot be undone. | 覆水难收 |
[40:03] | And now I know there’s something I need to do about that. | 现在我知道我该做什么了 |
[40:06] | Elena, what you need to do is rest, | 埃琳娜 你需要做的是好好休息 |
[40:11] | take it easy for a couple of days. | 好好放松几天 |
[40:14] | Maybe even a couple of years. Here. | 甚至是几年 给 |
[40:16] | I–I’m done resting. I have to get ready. | 我休息够了 我必须做好准备 |
[40:19] | There’s so much that I have to do. | 要做的事情太多了 |
[40:22] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[40:23] | Think about it. It’s so obvious. | 想想看啊 这太明显了 |
[40:26] | Go back far enough, there’s one person who brought us to this… | 回想当初 是一个人让我们沦落至此 |
[40:31] | Who ruined our lives… | 毁掉了我们的生活 |
[40:34] | And look at you two. | 看看你们俩 |
[40:36] | Everything that’s happened to you, she did that. | 你们身上发生的一切 都是因为她 |
[40:39] | She brought Klaus to Mystic Falls, | 她把克劳斯带到神秘瀑布镇来 |
[40:40] | she turned Caroline into a vampire. | 她把卡罗琳变成吸血鬼 |
[40:43] | She killed my brother. | 她杀死了我的弟弟 |
[40:46] | It all comes down to her–Katherine. | 她就是万恶之源 凯瑟琳 |
[40:50] | OK, Stefan said to focus on one thing, so I did. | 斯特凡要我专注于一件事 我这么做了 |
[40:54] | I focused on hate. | 我专注于憎恶 |
[40:56] | And I hate her so much. | 而我是如此憎恶她 |
[40:59] | Well, I don’t think that’s what he meant. | 我想他不是这个意思吧 |
[41:00] | Elena, Katherine’s not worth your time. | 埃琳娜 凯瑟琳不值得你浪费时间 |
[41:03] | Even if you spend 10 minutes of your life hating her, she wins. | 你哪怕浪费10分钟去憎恨她 也是她赢 |
[41:08] | Not if I kill her. | 我杀了她就不是了 |