时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Silas wants me to drop the veil | 赛拉斯想要让我 |
[00:03] | between our side and the other side. | 打破两个世界之间的界限 |
[00:05] | He will open the floodgates | 他会开启大门 |
[00:06] | for every supernatural being that has ever died. | 让所有死去的超自然生物回来 |
[00:09] | It’s done. The veil is down. | 完成了 界限已经打破 |
[00:12] | Who the hell is that? | 那是谁 |
[00:13] | That is my ex-boyfriend Alexander. | 那是我的前男友亚历山大 |
[00:15] | We should get out of here. | 我们应该赶紧离开 |
[00:18] | You should. | 的确 |
[00:19] | Too bad you can’t. | 可惜你休想 |
[00:20] | Silas? | 赛拉斯 |
[00:21] | I can make you see whatever I want you to see. | 我能让你看见我想让你看见的 |
[00:24] | You have no idea who I am. | 你根本不知道我是谁 |
[00:28] | I will make your body turn to stone. | 我要你身体固结成石 |
[00:30] | Isn’t she your girlfriend? | 她不是你女朋友吗 |
[00:31] | Who knows? I know she was sired to me, | 谁知道呢 我知道她曾对我认祖归忠 |
[00:33] | I know her emotions were off. | 我知道她关掉了人性 |
[00:34] | What the hell am I supposed to do with this? | 我该拿这玩意怎么办呢 |
[00:36] | Get the girl. | 抱得美人归吧 |
[00:37] | I can bring Jeremy back. | 我可以让杰里米起死回生 |
[00:38] | I can keep him here! | 我可以让他留在这里 |
[00:39] | No, you can’t. | 不 不行 |
[00:41] | Phasmatos, raverus un animun. | [咒语] |
[00:45] | Oh, my god. I’m dead. | 我的天 我死了 |
[01:05] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[01:08] | It was our deaths that allowed this day to come to pass, | 我们的死才促成了这一天的到来 |
[01:11] | massacres performed in the name of | 为了复活永生不死的赛拉斯 |
[01:13] | resurrecting the immortal Silas. | 而发生了三场屠杀 |
[01:16] | 12 hybrids, 12 witches, | 12个混血儿 12个巫师 |
[01:19] | The slaughter of innocents by the so-called | 那些所谓的神秘瀑布的英勇保护者 |
[01:21] | hero protectors of Mystic Falls. | 屠杀了这些无辜的人 |
[01:25] | They risked unleashing hell on earth for their own selfish gains, | 他们为了自私的目的 冒险带来人间地狱 |
[01:31] | and today… | 今天 |
[01:33] | that’s exactly what they’re going to get. | 我们就要如他们所愿 |
[01:58] | Damon, help me celebrate my 17th high school graduation. | 达蒙 帮我庆祝我第17次高中毕业 |
[02:03] | Hey. You remember my friend Lexi of course. | 你还记得我的朋友莱希吧 |
[02:05] | Lexi back from the dead. | 莱希 死而复生了啊 |
[02:07] | Goodie. | 真好 |
[02:09] | What’s up, buzz kill? | 你好啊 破坏气氛的家伙 |
[02:10] | Stefan, you just gonna sit there | 斯特凡 你就坐在那儿 |
[02:12] | and let her enact her ghostly revenge? | 看着她发起鬼魂复仇吗 |
[02:14] | You reap what you sow, buddy. | 这叫自作自受 |
[02:15] | Let’s be very clear. | 我们说明白了吧 |
[02:17] | Whatever time I have left here | 不管我能在这儿待多久 |
[02:18] | I sure as hell don’t plan on wasting on you. | 我绝对不想浪费在你身上 |
[02:21] | Got me? | 听懂了吗 |
[02:21] | Yeah. Got you. | 嗯 听懂了 |
[02:26] | So if you and Ric and little Gilbert | 如果你 里克和小吉尔伯特 |
[02:29] | are all flesh-like and real-seeming, | 都还在这儿活蹦乱跳 |
[02:32] | that means something went horribly wrong | 那么邦妮恢复界限的时候 |
[02:33] | when Bonnie tried to put that veil up, | 一定出了大岔子 |
[02:34] | and you two are having “Dance party u.S.A.” | 可你们俩还在这儿大开派对 |
[02:38] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[02:39] | How selfish of me to be indulging in these precious moments | 我如此沉溺于跟我前已故好友享受 |
[02:42] | with my formerly dead best friend. | 这珍贵时光真是太自私了 |
[02:44] | I should be sacrificing my own happiness | 我应该牺牲自我快乐 |
[02:46] | for the good of others, right? | 为他人牟利 对吧 |
[02:49] | I should be upstairs grooming my hero hair. | 我应该上楼去修一下英雄发型了 |
[02:51] | Are you drunk? | 你喝醉了吗 |
[02:53] | I don’t know, mom am I? | 不知道 妈妈 我醉了吗 |
[02:58] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[02:59] | Well, I guess that’s one way to celebrate our supernatural apocalypse. | 这也算庆贺我们的超自然天启的方式之一了 |
[03:03] | Now care to hazard any guesses on what the hell went wrong? | 那么 愿意猜猜到底是出了什么问题吗 |
[03:07] | I hit kind of snag. | 我出了点故障 |
[03:09] | A snag? A snag is a bad yearbook picture. | 故障 年鉴照片走形才叫故障 |
[03:12] | You hit a tsunami. Where are you? | 你引发了海啸 你在哪啊 |
[03:15] | Trying to fix it. | 在努力补救呢 |
[03:16] | I’m running into some trouble. | 我遇到了点麻烦 |
[03:17] | I need to wait until the full moon tonight | 我得等到今晚的满月 |
[03:19] | to have enough power to put the veil back up. | 才会有足够力量重新筑立起界限 |
[03:21] | Are you telling me that we might graduate | 你是说我们要在一个 |
[03:22] | right smack in the middle of a ghost-filled expression triangle? | 满是鬼魂的表达三角式正中央毕业吗 |
[03:30] | Maybe we should just cancel. | 或许我们该取消 |
[03:31] | No! We are not going to cancel. | 不 我们才不能取消呢 |
[03:33] | Graduation is the most important event of our lives, | 毕业典礼是我们一生中最重要的事 |
[03:36] | the last ceremony of our youth. | 是我们青春最后的庆典 |
[03:38] | It is our rite of freaking passage! | 是我们过度的仪式 |
[03:40] | Hell will freeze over before I let anyone cancel graduation. | 要取消毕业典礼除非地狱冻成冰柜 |
[03:43] | Can you not make jokes about hell freezing over? | 你能别拿地狱结冰开玩笑吗 |
[03:45] | We’re not that far off from that already. | 我们离那个已经不远了 |
[03:48] | Just promise that today is a friend day. | 保证我今天是我们好姐们的日子 |
[03:51] | Ok. I promise. | 好的 我保证 |
[03:54] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:56] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[04:00] | Go. I’ll make sure no one finds your body, | 去吧 我会确保没人找到你的尸体 |
[04:04] | – but, Bonnie- – I know. Ok? | -但是 邦妮 -我明白 |
[04:06] | I know I need to tell them. I just can’t. | 我知道我得告诉他们 但我做不到 |
[04:09] | They’ve been through too much already. | 他们已经经历了太多了 |
[04:10] | I know child. I was just going to say that | 这我知道 孩子 我只是想说 |
[04:13] | make sure you say your good-byes. | 你一定要跟他们好好道别 |
[04:20] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[04:23] | No grease on the other side, huh? | 另一边不要油 是吧 |
[04:24] | You have no idea how much I miss this | 你都不知道我有多怀念这个 |
[04:27] | and this. | 还有这个 |
[04:28] | No. | 不行 |
[04:30] | She just got her humanity back. | 她才开启人性 |
[04:32] | Let her live a little. | 让她疯一疯嘛 |
[04:33] | Hey. You wish. | 想得美 |
[04:35] | I’m dead. What are they gonna do, throw me in juvie? | 我都死了 他们还能怎么做 抓我去少管所吗 |
[04:37] | Well, then at least you’d have a place to live. | 那至少你有个地方待着了 |
[04:40] | You both suck. | 你们都坏死了 |
[04:44] | Well, there it is, that smile. | 终于出现了 这个微笑 |
[04:49] | I wasn’t sure we were gonna see that again. | 我都不确定我们还有幸看得到呢 |
[04:54] | I did some pretty terrible things. | 我做了一些很坏的事 |
[04:59] | Hey. No. No tears. | 不准哭鼻子 |
[05:02] | If Caroline was right, we only have until tonight. | 如果卡罗琳说得对 我们今晚就得消失了 |
[05:05] | We need a no crying rule. | 我们不能哭鼻子 |
[05:06] | But the crying’s good. | 但哭是好事啊 |
[05:08] | It means that I’m finally feeling something, | 说明我终于有感觉了 |
[05:10] | And right now, I… | 现在 |
[05:15] | I feel happy. | 我觉得快乐 |
[05:22] | It’s the grill. Must be Matt. | 是酒吧 肯定是马特 |
[05:26] | Hey. You went awol this morning. What happened? | 你今早怎么不见了 怎么回事 |
[05:29] | Hello, Elena. | 你好啊 埃琳娜 |
[05:31] | It’s your dead friend Connor here. | 是你已故的朋友康纳 |
[05:32] | You remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[05:36] | A hidden compartment filled with advanced weaponry. | 整整一密室的先进武器 |
[05:40] | Man has evolved from his days of throwing stones. | 扔石头的日子真是一去不复返了 |
[05:43] | There is nothing we can do for you, Alexander. | 我们对你没什么用 亚历山大 |
[05:45] | Please let us go. | 放我们走吧 |
[05:46] | I’m not holding you here, | 我没有押着你们啊 |
[05:47] | although I have a feeling | 不过我觉得 |
[05:49] | that exploding contraption will have a hard time parting | 你帅气的朋友如果离开那个爆炸装置 |
[05:53] | with your handsome friend intact. | 下场不会好看的 |
[05:55] | Just go, Rebekah. I’ll be fine. | 走吧 丽贝卡 我没事的 |
[05:57] | I’m not leaving you. | 我不能撇下你 |
[05:59] | The soldier Connor found a way to siphon venom from a werewolf. | 那个战士康纳 找到了提取狼毒的办法 |
[06:04] | What do you want from us? | 你想要怎么样 |
[06:05] | To fulfill my destiny. | 完成我的使命 |
[06:07] | The brotherhood of hunters was created for one reason and one reason alone. | 猎人兄弟会的组建只有一个目的 |
[06:13] | Vaughn. | 沃恩 |
[06:15] | Got a little message for you, laddie, | 我有个口信要转告你 |
[06:17] | straight from the mouth of the witch Qetsiyah. | 直接来自凯茨雅的口信 |
[06:21] | We want Silas, and we want the cure. | 我们要赛拉斯和解药 |
[06:23] | I don’t know where they are, so I guess I can’t help you. | 我不知道他们在哪 恐怕帮不了你了 |
[06:25] | Huh. Well, you know who’s gonna need some help? | 你知道谁会需要帮助吗 |
[06:27] | Grandma and grandpa Jones | 琼斯爷爷和奶奶 |
[06:28] | in town for the big high school graduation | 来镇上参加盛大的毕业典礼 |
[06:30] | along with auntie Sue and uncle Mark, | 还有苏阿姨和马克叔叔 |
[06:33] | matter of fact everybody here at the mystic grill | 所有为了毕业学生而来到了 |
[06:35] | for graduation brunch. | 神秘酒吧的人 |
[06:36] | You either give me what I want, or they die. | 你要么给我我要的东西 要么他们就死 |
[06:43] | Yeah. Borrowed it from my jarhead friend Connor. | 跟我的锅盖头朋友 康纳借的 |
[06:47] | Shoots wood like lead. | 木弹像铅弹一样 |
[06:48] | Come on, man. | 拜托啊 伙计 |
[06:50] | I didn’t kill you. | 我又没杀你 |
[06:51] | No, but you left in that well on that island, | 但你把我丢在了岛上那口井里 |
[06:53] | where I starved to death. | 我饿死了 |
[06:54] | There I was, all alone on the other side | 我一个人孤零零在那边 |
[06:56] | till Qetsiyah found me | 直到凯茨雅找到了我 |
[06:57] | and reminded me of me supernatural destiny– | 提醒我还肩负超自然的使命 |
[06:59] | Cure Silas and then kill Silas, end of story. | 治愈赛拉斯 然后杀了他 使命完成 |
[07:07] | Please don’t hurt anyone. | 请别伤害任何人 |
[07:08] | I’ll find Silas, and I’ll get the cure. | 我会找到赛拉斯 拿到解药 |
[07:10] | Good. Get it done. | 好的 去做吧 |
[07:14] | So you get off on terrorizing innocent people? | 这么说 你喜欢要挟无辜的人吗 |
[07:18] | And whd might you be? | 你是哪位 |
[07:19] | I’m the guy responsible for the 18-year-old you just threatened. | 我是你刚刚威胁的那个18岁女孩的监护人 |
[07:22] | Well, that 18-year-old snapped my neck with her bare hands. | 那个18岁女孩赤手拧断了我的脖子 |
[07:24] | I’m also the guy who showed her how to do that. | 那还是我教她的呢 |
[07:27] | Heh heh. That’s ironic. | 真讽刺啊 |
[07:27] | You must not know a damn thing about fighting | 你肯定对打仗一窍不通 |
[07:29] | if you’re trying to intimidate a dead guy | 居然想吓唬一个死人 |
[07:31] | packing c-4. | 而且我绑了一身C4炸药 |
[07:35] | This is my bar, pal. | 这儿是我的酒吧 |
[07:37] | Nobody’s gonna blow it up. | 谁都别想炸了这儿 |
[07:49] | Go ahead, sweet Rebekah. | 走吧 丽贝卡 |
[07:51] | Use your vampire powers to whisk him away. | 利用你的吸血鬼能力带他飞奔开 |
[07:53] | I’m sure you can survive the blast of 6 of these automobiles, | 这六辆车的爆炸肯定奈何你不得 |
[07:57] | but can he? | 但是他呢 |
[07:58] | Just ignore him, all right? | 别去理他 |
[08:00] | Just think about something else like graduation. | 想想别的 比如毕业 |
[08:03] | What are your plans, college, travel? | 你怎么打算的 去大学 还是去旅行 |
[08:07] | Just because I’m never getting out of this town | 我虽然永远无法离开这个小镇 |
[08:09] | doesn’t mean you shouldn’t see the world. | 但你应该出去看看世界 |
[08:12] | It’s just been settled. | 我刚刚决定了 |
[08:13] | I’m gonna show you life as you’ve only dreamt it. | 我要带你去体验你梦想中的生活 |
[08:17] | We’ll start in Italy. | 我们先去意大利 |
[08:18] | There’s a lovely little church outside San Vittore in Brienno. | 布里艾诺的圣维多利城外有个漂亮的小教堂 |
[08:22] | Romantic spot, popular for weddings. | 真浪漫啊 婚礼的胜地 |
[08:25] | And then I’ll show you the northern lights in the springtime, | 我还要带你去看春天的北极光 |
[08:28] | the Simatai gorge from atop the great wall of China, | 站在中国长城顶俯瞰司马台峡谷 |
[08:31] | every inch of the Louvre. | 还有逛遍卢浮宫 |
[08:34] | China, Paris, northern lights. | 中国 巴黎 北极光 |
[08:38] | It’s a date. | 说好了 |
[08:40] | We’ll see it all when we’re done here because we can. | 等这事完了 我们要一一完成 我们行的 |
[08:43] | We’re alive. We’re not gonna be stuck | 我们还活着 我们不会以鬼魂的形式 |
[08:45] | as ghosts in misery on the other side. | 凄惨地被困在那边 |
[08:47] | All right. You’re done now. | 好吧 你现在要完了 |
[08:56] | I got you. | 我把住你了 |
[09:02] | I don’t think red’s really your color, bon-bon. | 我觉得红色不适合你 邦邦 |
[09:05] | And here I was hoping the ghost of anyone | 我还指望着谁的鬼魂 |
[09:06] | would have killed you already. | 已经杀死你了呢 |
[09:07] | Funny you should mention death | 正好你提到了死亡 |
[09:09] | Because I’m here to collect that immortality you’ve promised me. | 因为我来要你向我保证的永生不死了 |
[09:12] | Funny you think you’re still going to get it. | 你居然还以为自己能够如愿呢 |
[09:13] | I told you Qetsiyah’s the only witch who knows the immortality spell. | 我说了 只有凯茨雅知道永生咒 |
[09:16] | If she was a no-show, you’re out of luck. | 而她没来 你不走运了 |
[09:18] | See? Here’s the thing, Bonnie. | 问题在这儿 邦妮 |
[09:19] | I can’t disagree with you | 我没法不赞同你 |
[09:21] | because I have been feeling out of luck lately, | 因为我最近的确有点不走运 |
[09:23] | but you know who has been getting all of my luck? | 但你知道是谁把我的运气都抢光了吗 |
[09:26] | My beloved doppelganger Elena. | 我那个人见人爱的二重身 埃琳娜 |
[09:29] | My shadow self is living a better life than I am, | 我的影子居然过得比我舒坦 |
[09:32] | so if I don’t get that immortality, | 如果我得不到永生 |
[09:35] | I may just have to get rid of her altogether. | 或许我只能永远摆脱她 |
[09:37] | Did you just threaten my best friend? | 你刚刚威胁了我的好朋友吗 |
[09:41] | I can crush your skull without even flinching. | 我可以眼都不眨地弄碎你的头 |
[09:44] | Go ahead. Make your move. | 来啊 动手啊 |
[09:57] | So I think there’s some stuff you and I need to talk about. | 我想我们应该谈谈 |
[10:01] | Yes, we do, but first… | 是得谈谈 但首先 |
[10:12] | Consider it a graduation present. | 我要送你份毕业礼物 |
[10:14] | Damon, I can’t take that. | 达蒙 我不能要 |
[10:15] | Sure you can. Looks like it might be cherry flavored. | 你当然可以 看起来像樱桃味的 |
[10:20] | I’m not saying that I don’t want it. | 我并不是说 我不想要 |
[10:22] | Obviously I want it, | 我想得到治愈药剂 |
[10:24] | but that’s the only one. | 但这是唯一一剂 |
[10:28] | There’s only one cure, | 治愈药剂仅此一份 |
[10:30] | and the hunters have made it pretty clear | 而且猎人们也明确表示过 |
[10:31] | that they’re willing to kill everyone in Mystic Falls | 为了得到药剂 他们不惜神秘瀑布镇 |
[10:33] | until they get it. | 屠杀殆尽 |
[10:35] | Elena, take the damn thing. | 埃琳娜 你就收下吧 |
[10:38] | I want you to take it. | 我希望你收下它 |
[10:47] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[10:49] | I guess that answers the sire bond question. | 看来认祖归忠果然被打破了 |
[10:55] | You gonna help a brother out, or you just gonna lurk? | 你是打算现身帮兄弟一把 还是要继续偷听呢 |
[10:59] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[11:02] | You’re my sister, and I love you | 你是我姐姐 无论你做出何种选择 |
[11:05] | no matter what you choose. | 我都依然爱你 |
[11:08] | How is it even when you’re dead | 你怎么连死了 |
[11:09] | you’re the bane of my existence? | 都要拆我的台呢 |
[11:11] | So the veil’s down until tonight. | 界限将在今晚恢复 |
[11:14] | He dies, goes to the other side, and what– | 他死了 去了另一个世界 然后 |
[11:16] | comes back all over again? | 又卷土重来 |
[11:18] | How long does that take? | 这得花多长时间筹划 |
[11:19] | What, they don’t give you a rule book over there? | 你们那边没有行为守则让你参考吗 |
[11:25] | You know, you’re missing your chance | 你在是否该治愈埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 |
[11:27] | to weigh in on the great Elena Gilbert cure debate. | 这场辩论中 要失去机会了 |
[11:30] | What am I supposed to do, | 那我该怎么做 |
[11:31] | Tell it’s her choice? | 说那是她的选择吗 |
[11:34] | Because that worked out so well. | 因为这倒是挺有效的 |
[11:37] | You know, it’s funny. | 有意思的是 |
[11:38] | Those two are in there arguing about how to protect the world, | 那两人一直在那里讨论如何拯救世界 |
[11:42] | And they have yet to address their biggest issue. | 却没直面自己的问题 |
[11:45] | Enlighten me. | 愿闻其详 |
[11:46] | Sire bond’s gone. | 认祖归忠不再 |
[11:50] | Elena’s emotions are back. | 埃琳娜也找回了情感 |
[11:52] | She finally knows exactly how she feels. | 她终于能明白自己的心意了 |
[11:54] | And what if whatever she feels is for you? | 也许她心里真正爱的是你呢 |
[12:03] | She’s the love of my life. | 她是我一生的挚爱 |
[12:07] | I’d go back to her in a heartbeat, | 能重回她身边令我悸动不已 |
[12:11] | but if that’s not how she feels, | 但如果她对我并无情意 |
[12:14] | then maybe that’s exactly what I need to hear | 这也正好能让我死心 |
[12:16] | to get my ass out the door. | 抽身离去 |
[12:18] | Maybe I will move to Australia. | 也许我会移居澳大利亚 |
[12:20] | I can live in a yurt. | 住在圆顶帐篷里 |
[12:23] | Cheers to that. | 这主意不错 |
[12:30] | Come on. We don’t need the cure for Silas. | 算了吧 我们不用把治愈药剂交给赛拉斯 |
[12:32] | He’s a calcified statue. | 他就是个钙化的雕塑 |
[12:36] | What was that? | 你怎么了 |
[12:37] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[12:39] | Take off your shirt. | 把上衣脱了 |
[12:40] | Elena, there are children present. | 埃琳娜 脱衣服这事 少儿不宜 |
[12:43] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:47] | Damon, why isn’t this healed? | 达蒙 为什么伤口还没有愈合 |
[12:48] | Because the bullet was laced with werewolf venom, ok? | 因为子弹上沾有狼毒 好吗 |
[12:51] | Hunters are dicks. | 猎人真够卑鄙的 |
[12:54] | We need Klaus. We need his blood. | 我们需要克劳斯 需要他的血 |
[12:57] | Klaus would rather see me die. | 克劳斯宁愿看到我去死 |
[12:58] | Plus Klaus is a thousand miles away, | 再加上克劳斯还在千里以外的 |
[13:00] | sipping a hurricane on Bourbon Street. | 波本街掀起一场腥风血雨 |
[13:02] | That wound will kill you. | 这个伤口会要了你的命 |
[13:04] | What about the cure? | 用解药呢 |
[13:09] | Jeremy’s right. | 杰里米说得对 |
[13:11] | If you’re human, the werewolf venom won’t hurt you. | 如果你变成了人类 狼毒就没作用了 |
[13:13] | And here I was so moved by your speech to save mankind. | 我被你的一番拯救人类的言论所打动了 |
[13:19] | Sounds like Vaughn’s awake. | 沃恩好像醒了 |
[13:23] | Damon, wait! | 达蒙 等等 |
[13:25] | Here. | 给你 |
[13:28] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底要干什么 |
[13:29] | Picking up Silas. | 找回赛拉斯 |
[13:31] | Coming, Vaughn, or not? | 沃恩 来不来 |
[13:46] | Here we are! | 到了 |
[13:47] | What is it? | 这是哪里 |
[13:48] | Is where I dumped Silas. | 我丢弃赛拉斯的地方 |
[13:50] | Closed off to hikers, no food for animals, | 这里禁止远足者入内 动物无食物可吃 |
[13:52] | endlessly deep water. | 水深千尺 |
[13:55] | I’m not following you, Damon. | 达蒙 我不会跟你下去的 |
[13:56] | Where exactly did you put the body? | 你到底把尸体放在了哪里 |
[13:58] | Um, let me see. | 我来看看 |
[14:01] | So I–I dragged his stone ass through here, | 我把他石化的身体拖到这儿 |
[14:04] | I flung him in that general direction, | 大概从这个方向扔出去 |
[14:07] | and he tumbled down into those weeds. | 然后他顺着枯草滚了下去 |
[14:09] | I kind of lost him in the rocks. | 在石头那儿 我就失去他的踪迹了 |
[14:11] | What do you know about physics? | 你懂物理吗 |
[14:12] | What is it? It’s distance equals velocity times time? | 是什么来着 距离等于速度乘以时间 |
[14:19] | Guess I should have told you to bring some scuba gear, huh? | 我应该早点告诉你带些潜水装置的 |
[14:23] | Don’t you two look cozy? | 你俩看起来还挺惬意的嘛 |
[14:27] | So he seems nice. | 他还挺友善的 |
[14:32] | Don’t make jokes. | 不要开玩笑 |
[14:32] | I’ll laugh, and you’ll fall. | 我会发笑 你会掉下来的 |
[14:35] | I’m wearing the Gilbert ring. | 我带着吉尔伯特家的戒指 |
[14:36] | I can’t be killed by anything supernatural, | 我不会被任何超自然的力量杀死 |
[14:38] | so maybe if you’re one who detonates the bomb, I won’t die. | 所以要是你引爆了炸弹 我或许不会死 |
[14:41] | Absolutely not. | 完全不可能 |
[14:43] | You’ll blow into a billion pieces, | 你会连同你的戒指 |
[14:44] | the ring with it. | 被炸得粉碎 |
[14:46] | There’s only one way to find out. | 现在只有一个办法 |
[14:50] | Fine. Ok. | 好的 |
[14:53] | The first rule of truly living– | 活着的第一条准则是 |
[14:57] | do the thing you’re most afraid of. | 去做你最害怕的事 |
[15:16] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[15:17] | I can’t be killed, and you can’t miss graduation. | 我不会死 而你又不能错过毕业典礼 |
[15:19] | – Please go. – No. | -快走吧 -不 |
[15:21] | Run! | 快跑 |
[15:26] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[15:27] | I finally chose one of the good ones. | 我终于做了件对的事 |
[15:33] | We have to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[15:34] | If those hunters give the cure to Silas– | 如果那群猎人把解药给了赛拉斯 |
[15:36] | They’re not giving it to Silas. | 他们不会给赛拉斯 |
[15:37] | Wherever Damon has taken Vaughn right now, | 不管达蒙把沃恩带到哪里 |
[15:38] | It’s a stall because Damon hasn’t had time | 都是要拖延时间罢了 因为达蒙还没 |
[15:40] | to bury Silas’ body yet. | 埋掉赛拉斯的尸体 |
[15:44] | And that’s all you need to know right now. | 现在你知道这么多就足够了 |
[15:46] | Ok. Fine. We’re stalling the hunters, | 好吧 我们来拖住吸血鬼猎人 |
[15:48] | but Damon is still dying. | 但达蒙仍然在一步步接近死亡 |
[15:50] | It was one bullet, and it was only laced. | 只是一颗子弹 一小片伤口而已 |
[15:52] | We still have a little bit of time. | 我们还有一点时间 |
[15:53] | I will go to New Orleans myself, | 我会亲自去新奥尔良 |
[15:54] | and I will bet Klaus if I have to. | 如果需要 我会答应克劳斯的一切条件 |
[15:56] | Then it’s settled. | 就这么定了 |
[15:59] | You’re going to your graduation. | 你去参加毕业典礼 |
[16:01] | Gradua–no, Jer. | 毕业典礼 不 杰里 |
[16:02] | I never even sent in my college applications. | 我连大学申请都没有递交 |
[16:05] | I don’t care. Mom and dad would kill you | 我不管 如果连一张你毕业典礼的照片都没有 |
[16:07] | if there wasn’t a photo of you in your graduation get-up. | 爸爸妈妈会杀了你的 |
[16:10] | Jer, no, not if you can’t be there. | 杰里 不 你不去一切都没意义 |
[16:13] | Lexi will keep me company. | 莱希会和我一起 |
[16:15] | You’re going. | 你去吧 |
[16:25] | Let’s go graduate. | 我们一起去毕业 |
[16:28] | Klaus, now is not the time to decide that you are over me. | 克劳斯 现在没时间讨论你是不是已经放下我了 |
[16:31] | I’m gonna call you every 10 minutes | 我会每隔十分钟打给你一遍 |
[16:32] | until you get your ass here to save Damon’s life. | 直到你滚回来救达蒙 |
[16:35] | Where is everyone? | 大家都去哪了 |
[16:36] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[16:38] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[16:38] | Oh, you know, making plans for the summer, | 你知道的 为暑假做打算 |
[16:41] | dodging death by vampire hunter. | 躲开吸血鬼猎人的追杀 |
[16:43] | Where’s Elena? | 埃琳娜在哪 |
[16:45] | We can’t do this without her. | 少了她可不行 |
[16:46] | I’m here! | 我来了 |
[16:53] | Thank you for today. | 今天真是谢谢你了 |
[17:04] | I can’t believe it. | 我简直无法相信 |
[17:06] | We’re actually all here. | 我们都在 |
[17:08] | We are all here together! | 我们可以一起毕业 |
[17:11] | Bonnie Bennett, are you crying? | 邦妮·贝内特 你哭了吗 |
[17:14] | It’s our last hurrah before you guys go off to college. | 这是你们进入大学前最后一次欢聚 |
[17:16] | Before “We” go off to college. | 是”我们”进大学前 |
[17:17] | I kind of sort of missed the deadline, | 我开始有些怀念最后期限了 |
[17:20] | you know, being an emotionless bitch. | 做一个没感情的贱人 |
[17:22] | The perks of being a vampire– | 作为吸血鬼的额外好处就是 |
[17:24] | we can wherever we want to go. | 我们可以随心所欲到处行走 |
[17:26] | We can choose our own roommates, | 我们可以选自己的室友 |
[17:27] | we could–we could get a triple room! | 我们可以有三人房 |
[17:32] | I’m happy we’re all here. | 我们都一起毕业真是太高兴了 |
[17:34] | Group hug! | 大家拥抱一下 |
[17:37] | Uh, I don’t– I don’t hug. | 我不 我不想拥抱 |
[17:38] | Oh! Get over yourself. Ha ha ha! | 克服一下吧 |
[17:41] | Welcome, parents, family, and friends. | 欢迎各位 父母 亲人 友人 |
[17:44] | What a beautiful day for graduation. | 今天真是个适合毕业的好日子 |
[17:48] | Thank you for joining us today on this special day. | 谢谢各位出席这个特殊的时刻 |
[17:51] | As we celebrate our graduates, | 那就让我们开始 |
[17:53] | so let’s get started. | 庆祝毕业 |
[17:56] | John Albrecht. | 约翰·阿波切特 |
[18:00] | David Bance. | 大卫·班斯 |
[18:03] | Sarah Beasley. | 莎拉·比斯利 |
[18:07] | Not to play favorites, | 不是表示偏心 |
[18:09] | but I am especially proud of this next graduate, | 但是我尤为下一位毕业生感到骄傲 |
[18:12] | my lovely daughter Bonnie Bennett. | 我挚爱的女儿 邦妮·贝内特 |
[18:19] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[18:21] | I’m so proud of you, sweetheart. | 我为你骄傲 宝贝儿 |
[18:24] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[18:26] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[18:27] | For everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[18:33] | Savannah Davis. | 萨万娜·戴维斯 |
[18:36] | Matt Donovan. | 马特·多诺万 |
[18:40] | William Duncan. | 威廉·邓肯 |
[18:42] | Caroline Forbes. | 卡罗琳·福布斯 |
[18:46] | Matt Freeman. | 马特·弗里曼 |
[18:49] | Elena Gilbert. | 埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 |
[18:53] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -祝贺你 -谢谢 |
[19:00] | Greetings, little witch. | 你好啊 小女巫 |
[19:01] | Jeff Gillies. | 杰夫·吉利斯 |
[19:02] | Thought Stefan got rid of you. | 还以为斯特凡甩掉你了 |
[19:04] | He did, and I spent the night crawling | 的确是 然后我用了整整一夜 |
[19:06] | out of a cement grave. | 爬出了水泥坟墓 |
[19:09] | Isn’t that the witch your friend Caroline killed? | 那不是你的好朋友卡罗琳杀掉的女巫吗 |
[19:14] | And over there, that’s my hybrid friend Adrian, | 还有那儿 我的混血儿朋友艾德里安 |
[19:17] | also dead. | 也已经死了 |
[19:18] | In fact, these seats are scattered | 事实上 这里散布着 |
[19:21] | with two dozen supernatural faces, | 二十多个超自然生物 |
[19:24] | all of whom have reason to lash out | 每个人都有理由发起猛击 |
[19:26] | since their lives were sacrificed | 因为他们都是 |
[19:27] | in order to make your expression triangle. | 你的表达三角式的牺牲品 |
[19:30] | All they’re waiting on is word from me. | 他们在等待的只是我的一声令下 |
[19:32] | The veil goes back up tonight. | 界限今晚就恢复了 |
[19:34] | Don’t you have anything better to do | 除了骚扰我和我的朋友 |
[19:35] | than harass me and my friends? | 你就不能做点更有意义的事情吗 |
[19:37] | Well, that’s the thing. | 说到点子上了 |
[19:38] | I don’t want the veil to go back up. | 我不想让界限恢复 |
[19:40] | In fact, I want you to drop it completely | 事实上 我要你完全打破它 |
[19:43] | So I and my fallen friends can live, Bonnie. | 我和我牺牲的朋友们就能活着了 邦妮 |
[19:47] | It’s time to pay the piper. | 是时候付出代价了 |
[19:54] | The Kol I remember was adamantly | 我曾认识的那个科尔 |
[19:56] | against hell on earth. | 是人间地狱的坚决反对者 |
[19:57] | I was till I was in hell. | 我曾经是 直到我真正到了地狱 |
[20:00] | Now I would very much like to be back on earth. | 现在我是迫不及待地想回到人间 |
[20:07] | – What’s this? – It’s me. | -这是什么 -是我 |
[20:09] | I died last night. | 我昨晚死了 |
[20:10] | I’m a ghost, | 我是鬼魂 |
[20:11] | and I want the same thing you want. | 我们的目标是一致的 |
[20:14] | I don’t want to be on the other side with unfinished business. | 我不想待在另一边 留下这里未完的事 |
[20:17] | I want my parents to see my off to college, | 我要我的父母看着我上大学 |
[20:19] | I want to decorate my dorm room with my best friends. | 我要和我的好朋友们装饰我的宿舍 |
[20:21] | I want to stay here, Kol, | 我要留下来 科尔 |
[20:24] | more than anything. | 这比什么都重要 |
[20:26] | Then what are we waiting for? | 那我们还等什么 |
[20:27] | Let’s do it together. | 让我们一起努力吧 |
[20:30] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[20:35] | This will hold you till the dark, | 直到天黑你都会被困住 |
[20:37] | and when the veil is back up, | 等到界限恢复 |
[20:38] | this town will be rid of you for good. | 你将永远从这个小镇消失 |
[20:39] | But everything you just said– | 可是你刚刚所说的一切 |
[20:41] | Was true. | 都是真的 |
[20:42] | But we don’t always get what we want, do we? | 但想要的不一定能得到 对吧 |
[20:47] | What’s wrong, laddie, can’t swim? | 怎么了 哥们 不会游泳吗 |
[20:53] | What the hell happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[20:55] | Oh. Oh. Will you look at that? | 你看见了吗 |
[20:58] | That is nasty. | 挺恶心的 |
[21:00] | Connor. Heh. He must have laced these bullets | 是康纳 他一定在子弹上 |
[21:03] | with werewolf venom. | 浸了狼毒 |
[21:04] | Ding, ding, ding! | 叮叮叮 |
[21:06] | You’re not as dumb as you sound. | 你也没那么笨嘛 |
[21:11] | This was all a lie, eh? | 这一切都是骗我的对吧 |
[21:12] | You knew you were a dead man. | 你早就知道你活不长了 |
[21:15] | Well, you’re not getting this back. | 可这个你拿不回去了 |
[21:19] | Where’d you put Silas? | 你把赛拉斯放哪里了 |
[21:25] | One more jolt of werewolf toxin, | 再来点狼毒的话 |
[21:27] | and you’ll be dead within minutes. | 你很快就完蛋了 |
[21:31] | Where’s Silas?! | 赛拉斯在哪里 |
[21:42] | Oops. | 哎呦 |
[21:45] | One slight problem. | 还有个小问题 |
[21:48] | You mean this? | 你说这个吗 |
[21:51] | Yes. Yes, that. | 对 就是那个 |
[21:56] | Katewood Wilson. | 凯特伍德·威尔逊 |
[22:01] | I would love nothing more than to get out of here | 我非常想在沃恩死而复生前 |
[22:03] | before Vaughn comes back to life, | 就离开这里 |
[22:05] | but Damon won’t take the cure. | 但达蒙不肯服用解药 |
[22:07] | He wants it for Elena. | 他想留给埃琳娜 |
[22:08] | All right. Just hang on a little longer. | 好吧 再等等 |
[22:10] | Caroline’s calling Klaus again. | 卡罗琳正在联系克劳斯 |
[22:11] | Stefan, we are past the point of hail mary phone calls. | 斯特凡 我们没工夫打什么问候电话 |
[22:15] | What do you want me to do, stand here and watch him die | 你想让我怎么办 眼睁睁地看着他死 |
[22:17] | or force-feed him the cure? | 还是强制他服用解药 |
[22:20] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
[22:24] | Remember us, Caroline? | 还记得我们吗 卡罗琳 |
[22:33] | There are plenty more of these to go around. | 这里有的是这个 |
[22:37] | Who’s next? | 下一个是谁 |
[22:39] | I can do this all day. | 我可以玩一整天 |
[22:53] | Are you feeling better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[22:54] | Yeah. | 好多了 |
[22:55] | So it’s all healed up? | 都已经愈合了 |
[22:56] | Fresh as a daisy. | 精神抖擞 |
[22:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:01] | Ouch. | 真疼 |
[23:02] | Yeah. I taught her that swing. | 是啊 这招是我教她的 |
[23:05] | You know it’s not polite to eavesdrop, right? | 偷听是不礼貌的你知道吧 |
[23:07] | Hey. I’m short on time here. | 我留在这里的时间不多了 |
[23:08] | Don’t rob me of what little joy I have. | 不要剥夺我享受有限的快乐的权利 |
[23:12] | Anyone seen Jeremy? | 有人见到杰里米了吗 |
[23:13] | Ohh. He went to see Bonnie. | 他去找邦妮了 |
[23:15] | He’ll be back later, you know, before… | 一会儿就回来 赶在… |
[23:19] | Well, you know. | 你懂的 |
[23:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:23] | Stefan, can I, um– can I have a moment? | 斯特凡 能…和你单独说几句吗 |
[23:26] | Sure. | 当然 |
[23:36] | This could get interesting. | 事情会变得很有趣吧 |
[23:38] | Usually does. | 总是这样 |
[23:39] | So the other side. | 那边的世界 |
[23:42] | Not exactly a party, is it? | 并非什么好去处是吧 |
[23:44] | I’ve lived…better. | 我见过更好的地方 |
[23:47] | You know there’s something else out there, right? | 你知道万事皆有终结 对吧 |
[23:49] | There has to be. | 必须有 |
[23:51] | Silas’ whole agenda was to find peace | 赛拉斯的所有计划都是为了 |
[23:53] | with his one true love, | 与真爱共同安息 |
[23:56] | and whatever peace is, it’s out there. | 不管安息是什么 它是存在的 |
[24:00] | I figure once we’ve served our time | 我想也许在我们 |
[24:04] | for all the bad things we’ve done, | 偿还过所有罪责之后 |
[24:05] | then it’s just about letting go | 也会面对放手 |
[24:10] | and moving on. | 离开的抉择 |
[24:13] | And how are we supposed to do that | 可我们所关心的小笨蛋们 |
[24:15] | when the knuckleheads we care about | 自己还没把日子过明白之前 |
[24:16] | can’t seem to keep their lives straight? | 我们又怎么能放心走呢 |
[24:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:22] | So, uh, what’s up? | 什么事 |
[24:26] | Honestly, Stefan, I just wanted to thank you | 我只想谢谢你 斯特凡 |
[24:30] | for sticking by me when I was at my worst, | 在我最不堪的时候仍然支持我 |
[24:33] | for believing that I was still in there. | 相信原来的我还在 |
[24:35] | Even after everything I put you through, | 即使经历过我对你所有的折磨 |
[24:37] | you…you never gave up on me. | 你仍未放弃我 |
[24:41] | I, uh, I kind of owed you one. | 就算是我欠你个人情吧 |
[24:50] | Here. | 给你 |
[24:53] | It’s yours. I want you to have it. | 这是你的 我希望你拿着 |
[25:00] | No, Elena. I’m not– | 不 埃琳娜 我不… |
[25:01] | Stefan, the only person worse | 斯特凡 唯一比我 |
[25:04] | at being a vampire than me is you. | 还不擅长做吸血鬼的人就是你 |
[25:08] | Human blood is your downfall. | 人血是你的劫数 |
[25:10] | You got the raw end of the vampire deal. | 你做吸血鬼太难熬了 |
[25:14] | The rest of us will be fine. | 我们都会没事的 |
[25:16] | We’ll survive. | 我们能挺过去 |
[25:17] | I mean, you taught us. | 你教会了我们怎么做 |
[25:22] | You deserve whatever you want out of life. | 你值得拥有你对生命的期盼 |
[25:28] | You deserve this. | 你值得拥有解药 |
[25:45] | How’d you get here so fast? | 你怎么这么快就来了 |
[25:47] | I was already on my way. | 我本来就已经在路上了 |
[25:49] | I received your graduation announcement. | 我收到了你的毕业邀请 |
[25:52] | It’s very subtle. | 措辞很微妙 |
[25:54] | I assume you’re expecting cash. | 我推测你想要现金做礼物 |
[25:56] | That or a mini fridge. | 现金或者一个小冰箱 |
[25:59] | I had considered offering you a first-class ticket | 我本想给你一张头等舱机票 |
[26:01] | to join me in New Orleans, | 邀你来新奥尔良找我 |
[26:04] | but I knew what your answer would be, | 但我知道你的答案是什么 |
[26:07] | so I opted for something I knew you would accept. | 所以我选择了一份你会接受的礼物 |
[26:13] | Tyler is now free to return to Mystic Falls. | 泰勒可以回到神秘瀑布镇了 |
[26:19] | What? | 什么 |
[26:21] | He’s your first love. | 他是你的第一个男人 |
[26:26] | I intend to be your last, | 我希望做你的最后一个 |
[26:30] | however long it takes. | 无论要等多久 |
[26:39] | Congratulations, Caroline. | 恭喜你 卡罗琳 |
[26:45] | Let’s get out of here before 12 angry hybrids | 趁那12个愤怒混血儿过来闹事之前 |
[26:49] | decide to pick a fight. | 我们赶紧走吧 |
[26:59] | I wanted to apologize. | 我想向你道歉 |
[27:02] | Good. | 好啊 |
[27:03] | Let me finish. I said I wanted to, | 让我说完 我说我只是想道歉 |
[27:07] | and then a realized I’m not sorry. | 然后我意识到我不必道歉 |
[27:12] | You would rather die than be human, | 你宁愿死也不愿做人类 |
[27:15] | and you expect me to be Ok with that? | 你还指望我欣然接受 |
[27:17] | I didn’t say you were supposed be Ok with it. | 我没说你应该欣然接受 |
[27:18] | I just said I’m not sorry. | 我只是说我不感到遗憾 |
[27:21] | But you know what I really am? Selfish. | 但你知道我是什么样的人吗 自私的人 |
[27:26] | Because I make bad choices that hurt you. | 因为我做了一些错误的选择伤害了你 |
[27:29] | Yes, I would rather have died than be human. | 是的 我宁愿死也不愿做人类 |
[27:31] | I’d rather die right now than spend a handful of years with you | 与其和你共度几年时光然后在疾病与痛苦中 |
[27:34] | only to lose you when I’m too old and sick and miserable, | 老去并且失去你 还不如现在就死掉 |
[27:36] | and you’re still you. | 然而你不会变老 |
[27:38] | I’d rather die right now | 我宁愿现在就死去 |
[27:39] | than spend my last, final years remembering | 也不愿只能在暮年回忆我当初 |
[27:42] | how I good I had it and how happy I was, | 与你在一起时有多么快乐与幸福 |
[27:44] | because that’s who I am, Elena, | 因为我就是这样的人 埃琳娜 |
[27:46] | and I’m not gonna change, | 而且我永远不会改变 |
[27:47] | And there’s no apology in the world | 世界上也没有任何一种道歉 |
[27:49] | that encompasses all the reasons that I’m wrong for you. | 能包含我不适合你的所有原因 |
[28:01] | Fine. Then I’m not sorry either. | 好吧 那我也不感到遗憾 |
[28:05] | I’m not sorry that I met you. | 我不后悔我遇见了你 |
[28:07] | I’m not sorry that knowing you | 我不后悔遇见你 |
[28:09] | has made me question everything. | 让我对一切都充满疑问 |
[28:12] | And that in death you’re the one | 即使在死亡的边缘 |
[28:13] | that made me feel most alive. | 是你让我觉得充满活力 |
[28:17] | You’ve been a terrible person. | 你是个很糟糕的人 |
[28:21] | You made all the wrong choices, | 你做出的选择都是错的 |
[28:23] | and of all the choices that I have made, | 而且我做出的所有决定 |
[28:24] | this will prove to be the worst one, | 最终都被证明为最糟糕的 |
[28:26] | But I am not sorry that I’m in love with you. | 但我不后悔爱上你 |
[28:32] | I love you, Damon. | 我爱你 达蒙 |
[28:36] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[29:10] | Now who’s eavesdropping? | 是谁在偷听 |
[29:34] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[29:41] | Think the quarry will be deep enough to bury Silas? | 采石场有足够深能埋赛拉斯 |
[29:43] | Yeah. I don’t think anyone’s gonna stumble on him there. | 是的 我不觉得会有人在那无意发现他 |
[29:47] | Yeah. You want me to, uh– | 是啊 你想要我 |
[29:48] | No. It’s all right. I got Lexi coming with me. | 不 没事 莱希会和我一起去 |
[29:53] | Right. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[29:59] | Hey, Damon. | 达蒙 |
[30:02] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[30:06] | I’m not happy about Elena… | 我不为埃琳娜感到高兴 |
[30:11] | But I’m not not happy for you either. | 但我也不会为你们感到不高兴 |
[30:18] | I just want you to know that. | 我只是想让你知道 |
[30:21] | Thanks, brother. | 谢谢 弟弟 |
[30:31] | Hey. I needed to see you. | 我需要看看你 |
[30:35] | I need to close the veil, Jer. | 我得恢复界限 杰里米 |
[30:37] | The hybrids and the hunters– | 混血儿和猎人 |
[30:39] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[30:42] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[30:45] | I just wanted to be with you when it happened. | 我只是想在那一刻到来时和你在一起 |
[30:48] | Did you and Elena– | 你跟埃琳娜 |
[30:49] | I can’t–I can’t say good to her. | 我做不到 我无法和她说再见 |
[30:52] | We said no tears, and I left her a letter. | 我们说好的不流泪 我给她留了封信 |
[30:56] | She’ll find it when all this is over. | 她会在这一切结束后看到的 |
[31:00] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[31:18] | Moon’s full. | 月圆了 |
[31:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:22] | Where’s Elena? | 埃琳娜在哪儿 |
[31:24] | She went to find Bonnie and Jeremy. | 她去找邦妮和杰里米了 |
[31:25] | She’s worried about the time. | 她担心时间来不及 |
[31:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:31] | You got the girl, man. | 你抱得美人归了 伙计 |
[31:34] | I got the girl. | 我抱得美人归了 |
[31:38] | Now don’t screw it up. | 别搞砸了 |
[31:42] | Well, with you looking over my shoulder, | 有你照看着我 |
[31:46] | how can I? | 我怎么会 |
[31:53] | – New York? – Too close. | -去纽约 -太近了 |
[31:55] | Ohh! Vegas! | 拉斯维加斯 |
[31:56] | Oh. No. Too touristy. | 不去 旅游才去那地方 |
[31:58] | Look. I know you think I’m joking, | 听着 你可能觉得我在开玩笑 |
[32:00] | but you are leaving. | 但你这是要离开 |
[32:03] | You just graduated for the millionth time. | 你又毕业了一次 |
[32:05] | It’s time to start living your life. | 该开始过自己的生活了 |
[32:10] | What if Elena was the one? | 如果埃琳娜就是我的唯一怎么办 |
[32:15] | She was, | 她曾经是的 |
[32:17] | and she will always be an epic love. | 和她一起也永远都会是可歌可泣的爱情 |
[32:21] | Contrary to popular belief, | 和人们相信的不同 |
[32:23] | there are actually multiple ones, | 实际上真爱并不是唯一的 |
[32:26] | especially for a vampire. | 尤其对一个吸血鬼来说 |
[32:31] | The only way to find another is to let go | 找到另一个唯一方法就是把手放开 |
[32:35] | and move on. | 继续前进 |
[32:40] | Never been to Portland. | 永远别去波特兰 |
[32:52] | See you, Lexi. | 再见 莱希 |
[32:57] | Bonnie, Jer, are you guys here? | 邦妮 杰里米 你们在吗 |
[33:00] | Well, well. | 看呐 看呐 |
[33:03] | Speaking of unfinished business. | 说到未完成的事 |
[33:18] | Happy graduation, cupcake. | 毕业快乐啊 小可爱 |
[33:30] | It’s almost closed. | 基本恢复了 |
[33:32] | So this is it? | 就这样了吗 |
[33:34] | Because there were a million things I wanted to say to you, | 我有无数话想要跟你说 |
[33:36] | but now nothing seems quite right. | 但现在好像说什么也不对 |
[33:38] | Then don’t say anything. | 那就什么也别说 |
[33:58] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[33:59] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[34:02] | What is it? | 这是怎么回事 |
[34:04] | It worked, Jer. | 起效了 杰里米 |
[34:06] | I did a spell that brought you back. | 我做了一个咒语把你救活 |
[34:08] | I didn’t think it would work, | 我没想到会起效 |
[34:09] | but I–I closed the veil, | 但我已经恢复了界限 |
[34:11] | and you’re still here. | 而你依然在 |
[34:14] | Wait. I’m alive? | 等等 我还活着 |
[34:31] | I can’t feel your hand. | 我感受不到你的手 |
[34:35] | What’s going on, Bonnie? | 这是怎么回事 邦妮 |
[34:36] | Why can’t I feel you? | 为什么我感受不到你 |
[34:38] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[34:40] | Bonnie, what did you do? | 邦妮 你干了什么 |
[34:42] | I have the witches | 我有巫师们 |
[34:45] | and my grams. | 还有我的外婆 |
[34:47] | You can see ghosts. | 你能看见鬼魂 |
[34:48] | We can talk whenever we want. | 我们想什么时候说话都行 |
[34:51] | No. No! No! You can’t be dead! | 不 不 你不能死 |
[34:55] | Do me this one favor. | 帮我这个忙 |
[34:57] | Tell Elena and Caroline that | 告诉埃琳娜和卡罗琳 |
[34:58] | I’m spending the summer with my mom. | 我夏天要和妈妈在一起 |
[35:00] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[35:02] | They need to know. | 她们应该知道真相 |
[35:04] | You know, the first time in forever, my friends are ok. | 第一次 我的朋友们都很好 |
[35:09] | I don’t want to take that from them. | 我不想让她们担心 |
[35:21] | I’m gonna be ok. | 我会没事的 |
[35:24] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[35:43] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[35:44] | I just wanted to see if you were ok. | 我只是想来看看你还好吗 |
[35:46] | Rough day and whatnot. | 一天都很不顺 |
[35:48] | Thanks. Look. I’d invite you in, | 谢了 我很想邀请你进来 |
[35:50] | but I promised Tyler I was gonna keep this | 但是我对泰勒保证过 这屋子 |
[35:52] | a low-vampire zone. | 不能让太多吸血鬼进来 |
[35:58] | I know that we were under duress today, | 我知道今天我们是被迫的 |
[36:00] | So whatever, you know, plans that we were making, | 所以不管怎样 我们的计划 |
[36:07] | in understand if you don’t want to. | 如果你不愿意 我也理解 |
[36:10] | You and I, this isn’t gonna work. | 你和我 行不通的 |
[36:15] | I need to keep my love life | 我的感情生活 |
[36:16] | a low-vampire zone, too, ok? | 也不能有太多吸血鬼 明白吗 |
[36:19] | Of course. I get it. | 当然 我明白 |
[36:23] | So whatever happens on the road | 所以在路上发生了什么 |
[36:25] | stays on the road, all right? | 就留在那里吧 好吗 |
[36:30] | That little wedding town in Italy, | 意大利的婚宴城 |
[36:33] | don’t get any ideas about turning me into a vampire | 不许有坏主意要把我变成吸血鬼 |
[36:35] | so we can live eternally ever after, | 然后我们可以永远生活在一起 |
[36:36] | you know what I mean? | 懂我的意思吗 |
[36:37] | I’m sorry. Are you saying that– | 对不起 你是说 |
[36:40] | I’ve never set one foot outside of this town, | 我还从来没有踏出过小镇一步 |
[36:42] | I have no college plans, | 我没有什么大学入学计划 |
[36:44] | no idea what the future holds for me, | 也不知道自己的未来是怎样的 |
[36:46] | but I do know that it’s time that I start truly living, | 但是我知道 是时候开始真正的生活了 |
[36:49] | and since you almost killed me this year, | 既然你今年差点杀死我 |
[36:52] | I figure it’s your obligation to show me how. | 我想你有义务告诉我怎样开始 |
[36:56] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[37:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[37:01] | Would you believe I’m having a bad day? | 我今天过得很不好 你信吗 |
[37:08] | It started when Bonnie denied me my Silas-like immortality. | 从邦妮否定我的赛拉斯式的永生不死开始 |
[37:11] | Of course because Katherine Pierce can’t be happy | 当然 因为凯瑟琳·皮尔斯对古老的 |
[37:13] | with good old vampire-caliber immortality. | 吸血鬼式的永生不死很不满意 |
[37:23] | I deserved it. | 那是我应得的 |
[37:24] | I never had a graduation or a prom | 我从没参加过毕业典礼或是舞会 |
[37:27] | or, you know, a life, | 还有 你知道的 生活 |
[37:28] | but you did. | 但是你都享受了 |
[37:31] | You have everything, | 你拥有一切 |
[37:32] | and it’s not because you’re a good little girl | 并不是因为你是个乖巧的小女孩 |
[37:34] | who deserves happiness. | 应当享受幸福快乐 |
[37:36] | It’s because you stole mine. | 这是因为你是从我这里偷走的 |
[37:41] | I stole your happiness? | 我偷走了你的幸福快乐 |
[37:43] | You killed my brother. | 你杀了我弟弟 |
[37:48] | I’ll admit that was nasty. | 我承认这事有点卑鄙 |
[38:02] | I have nothing… | 我一无所有 |
[38:07] | But I’m about to change that. | 但我要改变这一点 |
[38:12] | Oh, kicking someone while they’re down. | 别人摔倒的时候狠狠踢 |
[38:15] | Classy till the end, Katherine. | 至终都很经典 凯瑟琳 |
[38:18] | Your end. | 你的终点 |
[38:32] | You deserve whatever you want out of life. | 你应该得到自己在生活之外想要的一切 |
[38:37] | You deserve this. | 这是你应得的 |
[38:42] | Listen. I’m glad you’re ok | 我很高兴 你接受了 |
[38:43] | with who you are now, | 现在的自己 |
[38:47] | But every single thing I did to get this | 但是我为了得到这个所做的每一件事 |
[38:51] | I did for you so that the choice | 都是为了你 所以 |
[38:54] | of whether you wanted to be a vampire or not | 是否想成为吸血鬼还是不想 |
[38:57] | would always be yours. | 选择权始终在你手里 |
[39:09] | Bye-bye, little girl. | 再见了 小姑娘 |
[39:28] | Have a nice human life, Katherine. | 好好享受人类生活吧 凯瑟琳 |
[39:54] | Don’t bother. I’m not there anymore. | 别费心了 我不在那 |
[40:02] | Silas. | 赛拉斯 |
[40:05] | You were stone. They saw you. | 你变成石头了 他们看见你这样的 |
[40:06] | The spell worked. | 咒语成功了 |
[40:08] | That’s the funny thing about spells. | 这就是咒语的有趣之处 |
[40:10] | They’re bound by nature, | 受自然的束缚 |
[40:12] | and nature demands balance, | 而自然需要平衡 |
[40:14] | so every spell has a loophole. | 所以每一个咒语都有漏洞 |
[40:17] | The spell that turned me to stone | 咒语把我变成石头 |
[40:19] | was bound by a witch, a living witch, | 受缚于一个女巫 活着的女巫 |
[40:23] | so when that witch died, | 所以那个女巫一死 |
[40:25] | the spell broke. | 咒语就失效了 |
[40:27] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[40:29] | Bonnie’s not dead. | 邦妮没死 |
[40:30] | It doesn’t matter, does it? | 这不重要了 不是吗 |
[40:32] | And here’s where the mystery of me comes full circle. | 所以这就是神秘的我兜了个圈又回到原地 |
[40:37] | I created the immortality spell 2,000 years ago. | 两千年前 我创造了永生咒语 |
[40:41] | I could never die, so nature needed to find a balance, | 我永远不会死 所以自然需要寻求平衡 |
[40:45] | a version of me that could die, | 一个可以死的我 |
[40:49] | a shadow self, | 一个影子 |
[40:52] | a doppelganger. | 二重生 |
[40:54] | So this is finally your real face? | 所以这才是你真实的面目 |
[40:59] | You’re another one of them? | 你是另一个她们 |
[41:01] | Not exactly. | 并不完全是 |
[41:11] | Hello, my shadow self. | 你好 我的影子 |
[41:20] | Do you have any idea what it’s like | 你知不知道饿了两千年 |
[41:22] | to starve for 2,000 years? | 是什么感觉吗 |
[41:45] | Nooooo! | 不 |