时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m Elena. | 我叫埃琳娜 |
[00:02] | I’m Stefan. | 我叫斯特凡 |
[00:03] | Love brought me to Mystic Falls, | 我为爱来到神秘瀑布镇 |
[00:06] | love drove me away. | 又因爱而离去 |
[00:07] | I am not sorry that I’m in love with you, Damon. | 我不后悔爱上你 达蒙 |
[00:11] | We’ve all made sacrifices. | 我们都做出了牺牲 |
[00:16] | I did a spell that brought you back. | 我施了一个咒语把你救活 |
[00:18] | You can see ghosts. We can talk. | 你能看见鬼魂 我们可以自由交谈 |
[00:19] | No! You can’t be dead! | 不 你不能死 |
[00:26] | Have a nice human life, Katherine. | 好好享受人类生活吧 凯瑟琳 |
[00:28] | But our greatest threat is still out there. | 但是最大的威胁 仍未消除 |
[00:30] | Silas. | 赛拉斯 |
[00:31] | Hello, my shadow self. | 你好 我的影子 |
[00:35] | And he looks | 而且他 |
[00:36] | just | 长得 |
[00:37] | like | 跟我 |
[00:38] | me. | 一样 |
[00:44] | Hey Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[00:46] | How is the summer almost over, | 夏天即将结束 |
[00:48] | and yet, I feel like I got nothing done? | 可为什么我却觉得自己什么都没做完呢 |
[00:55] | Sound like you’re having fun travelling with your mom. | 看来你跟你妈妈旅行很愉快 |
[00:58] | I still don’t know how I’m suppose to do | 真不知道没有你 |
[00:59] | this whole college thing without you. | 我要怎么应付大学 |
[01:02] | And Caroline agrees, | 卡罗琳也这么想 |
[01:04] | she spent the whole summer | 她整个夏天 |
[01:05] | designing color palette for her dorm room. | 都在设计她寝室的色调 |
[01:07] | While Tyler’s been away helping some wolf pack in Tennessee. | 泰勒去了田纳西 帮助某个狼群解决问题 |
[01:11] | Don’t worry, I already sent them your application, Tyler. | 别担心 我已经把你的申请提交出去了 |
[01:13] | All you have to do, | 你只需要 |
[01:15] | is register for classes, | 登记课程 |
[01:17] | and show up. | 然后来上课 |
[01:21] | Matt and Rebekah have been sending post cards. | 马特和丽贝卡一直在给我寄明信片 |
[01:25] | I think they’re in Amsterdam now… | 我想他们现在在阿姆斯特丹 |
[01:27] | Or was it Prague? | 还是布拉格 |
[01:29] | I can’t keep track. | 我也记不住了 |
[01:31] | And honestly, | 老实说 |
[01:32] | I’m not sure I really want to. | 我也不怎么想去关心 |
[01:46] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[01:47] | I can’t wait to see you. | 真等不及跟你重逢 |
[01:49] | When do you get back? | 你什么时候回来啊 |
[01:50] | Love, Elena. | 爱你 埃琳娜 |
[01:53] | Dear, Elena. | 亲爱的 埃琳娜 |
[01:55] | Wait, | 慢着 |
[01:55] | don’t start with dear. | 别用亲爱的起头 |
[01:58] | It’s bad enought you’re dead, | 你死了还不够糟 |
[01:59] | now you’re a control freak? | 还变成控制欲极强的鬼了 |
[02:00] | I’m just saying, | 我就是想说 |
[02:01] | people don’t say dear anymore. | 现在没人用”亲爱的”起头了 |
[02:03] | Fine, | 好吧 |
[02:04] | how about, | 那 |
[02:05] | “Hey, Elena, what’s up?” | 埃琳娜 你好啊 |
[02:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:10] | Hey, Elena, what’s up? | 埃琳娜 你好啊 |
[02:13] | You guys have no idea, how much I miss you. | 你们想不到我有多想你们 |
[02:17] | I’ve been emailing Jeremy, | 我一直跟杰里米通电邮 |
[02:18] | who says it’s been surreal to be alive. Again. | 他说能获得重生感觉好不真实 |
[02:23] | Hey, um, sor… I thought you left. | 抱歉…我以为你走了 |
[02:26] | I did… | 是走了 |
[02:28] | five hours ago. | 我出门五小时了 |
[02:29] | All right, there’s um… there’s pizza in the frig… | 好吧…冰箱里有…披萨… |
[02:35] | If Katherine ingesting the only cure on this earth | 如果说凯瑟琳咽下了世界上唯一一剂解药 |
[02:37] | and having to live as a human isn’t justice… | 而不得不变回人类还不叫罪有应得的话 |
[02:43] | I don’t know what is. | 那我不知道什么才是了 |
[02:49] | I miss you guys. I’m glad you’re having a great summer. | 我真想你们 很高兴你们夏天过得这么开心 |
[02:53] | P.S. Have you heard from Stefan? | 对了 你跟斯特凡联系了吗 |
[03:03] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[03:05] | Yeah. I’ve just got this weird feeling, | 嗯 我就是突然觉得怪怪的 |
[03:07] | like something bad’s about to happen. | 好像要发生什么坏事 |
[03:10] | Well, it is. You’re leaving tomorrow. | 的确啊 你明天要走了 |
[03:13] | You’re trading all this for communal showers | 你要抛弃这些而投向公共澡堂 |
[03:16] | and a meal plan. | 和食堂 |
[03:17] | Can’t you just be a normal boyfriend | 你就不能做个正常的男朋友 |
[03:19] | and support me as I attempt to have | 支持我去做一个 |
[03:21] | a normal college experience? | 正常的大学生 |
[03:23] | I’d rather ply you with champagne | 我更想灌你香槟酒 |
[03:25] | and spend the night convincing you to stay. | 用一整夜的温柔劝你留下 |
[04:20] | There were issues at home. | 之前家里有些问题 |
[04:22] | Ever since I lost my parents and my aunt, | 失去了父母和姨妈之后 |
[04:24] | I’ve been acting out. | 我就一直在耍脾气 |
[04:25] | Drugs, drinking. I was looking for attention, | 吸毒 酗酒 我就想引起注意 |
[04:30] | So, I lit my house on fire and faked my own death. | 所以我把自己家烧了 还假装死掉了 |
[04:34] | Really stress the drug thing, | 着重强调吸毒的事 |
[04:36] | and I’d definitely say that the fire was an accident, | 而且房子失火还是说成是意外吧 |
[04:39] | because there’s crazy and then there’s… | 因为当时情况很疯狂 |
[04:42] | well…me. | 我也崩溃了 |
[04:44] | Or I could just not go back, | 或者我也可以不回学校 |
[04:46] | considering my school already had a memorial for me. | 毕竟我们学校都为我举行追悼仪式了 |
[04:48] | Caroline just pulled up. | 卡罗琳来了 |
[04:50] | I–I can’t leave. I should stay | 我不能走 我得留下 |
[04:52] | and at least wait until Jeremy settles into school. | 至少等到杰里米在学校安顿下来 |
[04:55] | You’re leaving. You’re going to college. | 你非走不可 你要去上大学 |
[04:57] | You’re gonna drink cheap beer | 你要喝廉价啤酒 |
[04:58] | and you’re gonna protest things you don’t care about. | 抗议一些你根本不在乎的事情 |
[05:00] | And I am gonna take care of your little brother. | 而我会照顾你弟弟 |
[05:03] | Trust me. You have nothing to worry about. | 相信我 不要担心 |
[05:08] | Ok, well, at least Whitmore is only a few hours away, | 好吧 至少惠特莫大学就几小时的路程 |
[05:11] | so, if there’s anything you need, Jer, | 如果你需要什么 杰里 |
[05:13] | just call me. | 给我打电话 |
[05:14] | Hey, see you on laundry day. Ahh. | 洗衣日见了 |
[05:26] | So, how do you think this whole long-distance thing is gonna work? | 你觉得我们要怎么应付异地恋啊 |
[05:30] | Well, I personally plan on forgetting about you | 我本人打算你一走出门 |
[05:31] | the second you walk out the door. | 就把你忘个干干净净 |
[05:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[05:46] | And I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[05:52] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:55] | Off you go. | 去吧 |
[06:13] | Yeah, no. We’re not doing this. | 行了 别磨叽了 |
[06:16] | Go to school. | 给我上学去 |
[06:26] | You’re dreaming about Stefan? | 你梦到斯特凡了 |
[06:27] | They’re not dreams. It’s more of a feeling. | 不是梦 就是种感觉 |
[06:30] | Maybe I should call him. | 或许我该给他打电话 |
[06:31] | So we can hear how happy you are with Damon? | 让他听到你跟达蒙有多幸福吗 |
[06:33] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[06:35] | He’ll call you when he’s ready. | 等他准备好了自然会打给你 |
[06:36] | So, I should just live with this nagging pit in my stomach? | 你就让我默默忍受这份烦躁的感觉吗 |
[06:40] | Ok, Elena, that pit is called guilt. | 好吧 埃琳娜 那种感觉叫内疚 |
[06:43] | You feel terrible because you broke Stefan’s heart, | 你伤了斯特凡的心 所以觉得内疚 |
[06:46] | and that nagging feeling | 而那份烦躁的感觉 |
[06:47] | is your brain waking up to tell you | 是你的大脑开始运作并告诉你 |
[06:49] | that you’ve made a horrible yet completely reversible mistake. | 你犯了一个天大的错误 不过为时还不晚 |
[06:53] | Nice try. | 我不会改变心意的 |
[06:54] | Besides, Stefan and I left things in a good place. | 况且 我和斯特凡是和平分手 |
[06:57] | It doesn’t mean he hasn’t been thinking about you | 那不代表他不是满脑子都在想着 |
[06:59] | shacking up with his brother all summer long. | 你一整个夏天都在跟他哥哥温存 |
[07:01] | Hello. Mom ears. Still here. | 喂喂 老妈还没走远呢 |
[07:09] | We’re in college, Caroline. | 我们上大学了 卡罗琳 |
[07:12] | We actually made it. We’re here. | 我们真的来到大学了 |
[07:17] | We’re all here together. | 我们都在这儿 |
[07:29] | You brought a panini press? | 你带了个饼铛 |
[07:31] | Small appliances by the fridge. | 小型家用电器放在冰箱旁边 |
[07:33] | Ok. That’s the last one. | 好了 都搬来了 |
[07:37] | All right. Give me a good-bye hug | 好了 快跟我拥抱道别 |
[07:38] | before I change my mind and drag you home with me. | 否则我要改主意把你拖回家了 |
[07:42] | Oh. You can call as much as you want, you know? | 你随时可以打电话来 知道吗 |
[07:45] | Mom, I’ll be fine. | 妈妈 我没事的 |
[07:50] | Come here. | 过来 |
[07:54] | This is where your dad fell in love with medicine, you know? | 你爸爸就是在这里迷上了医学 |
[07:58] | He would be really proud to see you here. | 如果他在天有灵 会很自豪的 |
[08:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:08] | Ok, go! Before I change my mind and make you stay. | 快走吧 否则我要逼你留下了 |
[08:12] | I’m going. I’m going. I love you. | 我走 我走 我爱你 |
[08:16] | Bye, girls. | 再见了 姑娘们 |
[08:21] | So, roomie, I think we should drink to something. | 好了 室友 我们该喝点酒 |
[08:23] | I couldn’t agree more. | 完全同意 |
[08:26] | Roomie. Ha ha! | 室友 |
[08:30] | To us, and college, and being functional vampires. | 敬我们 敬大学 敬做个正常的吸血鬼 |
[08:33] | To the next chapter of our life. | 敬我们生活的下一章 |
[08:43] | Uh, who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:44] | I’m Megan. Your roommate. | 我是梅根 你们的室友 |
[08:50] | Caroline says, “Get your ass to Whitmore, Bonnie. | 卡罗琳说 “快来惠特曼 邦妮 |
[08:52] | We need you.” | 我们需要你” |
[08:55] | Tell her I’m at the Grand Canyon. | 告诉她我在大峡谷 |
[08:58] | You realize you’re just postponing the inevitable, right? | 你知道你在拖延不可避免的事吧 |
[09:00] | What happens when your dad finds out you’ve been dead all summsu? | 如果你爸爸知道你已经死了一个夏天了会怎么样啊 |
[09:03] | How many postcards have I sent him? | 我给他寄了多少明信片了 |
[09:06] | How many times has he called? | 他打过几次电话 |
[09:07] | I’ve done enough. He’s clearly not missing me. | 我做了不少了 他显然并不想我 |
[09:10] | What about Elena? | 那埃琳娜呢 |
[09:11] | I just saw her at college. | 我刚刚在大学看到她 |
[09:13] | She seemed genuinely happy. | 她看起来非常开心 |
[09:15] | I am not taking that away from her. | 我不想害得她不开心 |
[09:21] | We’re lucky, Jer. | 我们很幸运 杰里 |
[09:24] | How many people die and still get to talk to their best friends? | 有多少死人还能跟好朋友聊天啊 |
[09:29] | How many best friends can’t feel each other? | 有多少好朋友感受不到彼此的存在 |
[09:36] | I should get going. | 我得走了 |
[09:37] | The freak who faked his own death can’t also be late for math. | 都已经是装死的怪胎 上数学课不能再迟到了 |
[09:50] | What? Wait a minute. How did that happen? | 等等 那是怎么回事 |
[09:52] | There must have been a mix-up at the housing office. | 肯定是宿舍管理出了问题 |
[09:55] | Compulsion. It’s the ultimate unwanted roommate repellent. | 催眠啊 终极”不速室友”驱逐办法 |
[09:58] | That’s exactly what Caroline said. | 卡罗琳也是这么说的 |
[10:01] | Right. So, then just compel her ass out the door. | 这不就得了 催眠她让她离开 |
[10:03] | Damon, what’s the point in going to college | 达蒙 如果我们还守着神秘瀑布的那一套 |
[10:05] | if we’re just gonna recreate what happened in Mystic Falls? | 那么来上大学还有什么意义呢 |
[10:08] | Look at you, giving it the old college try. | 瞧你啊 上大学新面貌那一套 |
[10:11] | Did Jeremy get to school ok? | 杰里米在学校还好吗 |
[10:12] | Yup. Showered, groomed, | 挺好 梳洗打扮 |
[10:14] | even cut the crust off of his pb&j myself. | 我还亲自给他做好了三明治 |
[10:16] | So, what you’re saying is that | 你的意思是 |
[10:18] | me being here, you being there, | 我在这儿 你在那儿 |
[10:20] | this could actually work. | 异地恋也没问题 |
[10:27] | Exactly. Heh. Listen, I gotta… | 没错 那个 我得… |
[10:31] | go. | 挂了 |
[10:34] | It’s been a long summer, Damon. | 夏天很漫长啊 达蒙 |
[10:38] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[11:02] | 5-star restaurants in Paris to tapping kegs in a park. | 从巴黎的五星级酒店沦落到公园啤酒龙头 |
[11:07] | Tragic. | 真惨啊 |
[11:14] | I thought we said no strings. | 我们不是说好就维持简单关系吗 |
[11:15] | Who said there were strings? | 这样怎么不简单了 |
[11:19] | Weren’t you leaving town? | 你不走了吗 |
[11:20] | I thought I’d give you one last chance to come with me. | 我想给你最后一次机会跟我走 |
[11:24] | I have to work. I’m back in the real world now. | 我得工作 我回到真实世界来了 |
[11:26] | I need a paycheck. | 我得挣钱啊 |
[11:27] | Great. Maybe you could replace those earrings | 好啊 或许你能再给我买一对耳环 |
[11:29] | that street rat Nadia stole in Prague. | 布拉格那个小贱人娜迪亚把我的偷走了 |
[11:31] | Those earrings don’t bring you back to life. | 那对耳环没有起死回生的功效 |
[11:33] | How am I gonna explain to Jeremy | 我要怎么跟杰里米解释 |
[11:34] | that she stole his Gilbert ring? | 她偷走了吉尔伯特的戒指 |
[11:35] | Tell him you had a threesome. | 告诉他你跟人双飞了 |
[11:37] | He’ll understand. | 他会理解的 |
[11:39] | Don’t call. Don’t write. | 不许打电话 不许写信 |
[11:41] | And whatever you do, don’t you dare miss me. | 不论如何 不许想我 |
[12:05] | Hey. Look who’s back. | 瞧瞧谁回来了 |
[12:07] | Look who’s, uh, eating her feelings. | 看谁在化悲伤为食量呢 |
[12:09] | Yeah. I just dropped the girls off at Whitmore. | 是啊 我把她们送去惠特曼了 |
[12:12] | Ah. Join me as I drown my sorrow in comfort food. | 跟我一起拿食物填饱悲伤吧 |
[12:21] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[12:22] | I’m outing myself as not-Stefan. | 我要表明自己不是斯特凡 |
[12:25] | Obviously. Don’t be afraid. | 这还不明显 别害怕 |
[12:28] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[12:32] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[12:33] | We’ve met before, actually, | 我们见过一次 |
[12:35] | When I was appearing as your daughter? | 当时我是以你女儿的面目出现 |
[12:37] | To bash your head in? | 还砸了你的脑袋 |
[12:39] | Does that ring any bells? | 想起来了吗 |
[12:40] | Silas. | 赛拉斯 |
[12:42] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[12:43] | I am a 2,000- year-old immortal | 我就是那个两千岁的永生不死的 |
[12:45] | that Caroline and her friends | 卡罗琳和她的朋友们 |
[12:46] | thought they got rid of. | 自以为能摆脱的人 |
[12:48] | Are you appearing to me as Stefan? | 你现在以斯特凡的面目出现了吗 |
[12:50] | Well, yes and no. | 也是 也不是 |
[12:52] | This is my true form. | 我本来就长这个样子 |
[12:53] | Stefan is my doppelganger. | 斯特凡是我的二重身 |
[12:57] | You’re confused. | 你有点糊涂 |
[12:59] | I know that because I can read your thoughts. | 我之所以知道是因为我能读你的想法 |
[13:01] | It’s understandable. I mean, I’ve been a little cryptic lately. | 可以理解 毕竟我近来一直很神秘 |
[13:04] | What’s with the knife? | 为什么用刀 |
[13:06] | Most vampires go straight for the neck. | 大部分吸血鬼直接咬脖子 |
[13:07] | Oh, please, Liz. I came first. | 拜托 莉兹 是先有我 |
[13:11] | Vampires are nothing more than a disgusting perversion of me. | 吸血鬼不过是比较恶心的我的翻版 |
[13:14] | I’m unkillable, I’m immortal, | 我不可被杀死 长生不老 |
[13:16] | and I’m psychic, and to function, I need human blood, | 能通灵 我的身体要正常运作就需要摄入血 |
[13:19] | But don’t ever call me a vampire. | 但是 不许喊我吸血鬼 |
[13:28] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[13:38] | Unfortunately, I can see that you can’t help me find | 很不幸 我发现你不能帮我找到 |
[13:42] | what I’m looking for, so, | 我要找的东西 |
[13:44] | all you need to remember, Liz… | 所以 莉兹 你只会记住 |
[13:47] | is that Stefan stopped by to say hello. | 斯特凡来跟你打了个招呼 |
[13:57] | Call your friends, Stefan. | 给你的朋友打电话 斯特凡 |
[13:59] | Let them know you’re ok. | 让他们知道你没事了 |
[14:03] | Will do, sheriff. | 好的 警长 |
[14:08] | So, your current boyfriend Damien– | 所以说 你现任男友达米安 |
[14:10] | -Damon. – Is your ex’s brother. | -是达蒙 -是你前任的哥哥 |
[14:11] | – Stefan. – And you and Stefan are friends | -斯特凡 -而且你跟斯特凡还是朋友 |
[14:13] | but 3 months ago, he left without saying good-bye? | 但三个月前 他不辞而别 |
[14:15] | Do you think I should call him? | 你觉得我该给他打电话吗 |
[14:17] | – No way. – Absolutely not. | -不行 -绝对不可以 |
[14:19] | Do you have a boyfriend, Caroline? | 你有男朋友吗 卡罗琳 |
[14:20] | I do. His name’s Tyler. | 有 他叫泰勒 |
[14:22] | He had to miss move-in day, | 他今天有事不能来入学 |
[14:23] | but he’ll be here for the first day of classes. | 但是开课的时候他会来的 |
[14:25] | Assuming he registers, and picks a dorm, and buys books. | 如果他登记入学 选了宿舍 买好了书 |
[14:28] | Speaking of minding one’s own business, | 说到不要多管闲事 |
[14:31] | let’s talk roommate ground rules. | 我们谈谈室友规矩吧 |
[14:33] | Privacy is very important to me. | 我非常注重隐私 |
[14:34] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[14:35] | I have low blood sugar. | 我低血糖 |
[14:37] | My diet’s finicky, so, keep your paws off my stuff. | 我的饮食很讲究 所以别动我东西 |
[14:39] | We’ll split up the shelves. | 我们把架子分层用 |
[14:40] | And if I suddenly get up to leave or disappear for a while, | 如果我突然消失了一段时间 |
[14:44] | don’t follow me or look for me. | 别跟着我 别来找我 |
[14:47] | Ok. Sounds good. | 好啊 挺不错 |
[14:49] | Ha! Great. Then we agree on everything. | 好啊 那我们意见一致了 |
[14:51] | Excuse me, ladies. | 打扰了 女士们 |
[14:53] | Party at Whitmore house tonight. | 惠特曼公馆今晚有派对 |
[14:59] | We’ll be there. | 我们会去的 |
[15:02] | I hope so. | 那最好了 |
[15:09] | I love college. | 我真喜欢上大学 |
[15:22] | Look who rose from the dead. | 瞧瞧谁起死回生了 |
[15:30] | Nice phone. Does it ever ring? | 手机真棒 有人给你打电话吗 |
[15:56] | You’re gonna have to cut me off soon. | 你过会儿就得叫我别喝了 |
[15:58] | My tolerance is a joke now. | 我酒量现在小得很 |
[16:02] | It’s just so… Glorious. | 感觉真棒 |
[16:05] | You’re miserable. | 你痛苦死了吧 |
[16:07] | Please. I’m Katherine Pierce. | 拜托 我可是凯瑟琳·皮尔斯 |
[16:10] | I’m a survivor. | 我永远能屹立不倒 |
[16:11] | You’re a liar. | 你撒谎 |
[16:12] | Your hair is messed up. Your nails have chipped. | 你发型凌乱 指甲也破了 |
[16:14] | You’re a sad, miserable human being, | 你就是个悲哀痛苦的人类 |
[16:16] | and you want me to turn you. | 你想让我转化你 |
[16:17] | So, here. Go ahead. Drink up. | 好啊 来 喝吧 |
[16:20] | I’ll kill you. You’ll bite the mailman | 我杀了你 你去咬邮递员 |
[16:22] | and you’ll be a vampire again. | 你就又变回吸血鬼了 |
[16:23] | Go ahead. Come on. | 喝啊 |
[16:25] | I can’t, ok? | 我不行 |
[16:27] | No one’s ever taken the cure before. | 从没人服过解药 |
[16:29] | If I die, there’s a good chance | 如果我死了 说不定 |
[16:31] | I may never wake up. | 我再也不会醒过来了 |
[16:32] | And that would be tragic. | 那可就惨透了 |
[16:36] | And deep down, in that mushy-gushy Elena-loving heart, | 在你那深爱着埃琳娜的多愁善感的心灵的深处 |
[16:41] | there’s a part of you that doesn’t want me to die. | 你还是不想让我死的 |
[16:45] | What are you doing here, Katherine? | 你来这儿干什么 凯瑟琳 |
[16:52] | Salvatore residence. | 塞尔瓦托家 |
[16:54] | Hello, principal Weber. | 您好 韦伯校长 |
[16:56] | This is Elena. | 我是埃琳娜 |
[17:00] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[17:03] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[17:07] | So, Jeremy’s been expelled. | 杰里米被开除了 |
[17:08] | Elena will be cool with that, right? | 埃琳娜不会介意的 是吧 |
[17:10] | When I get back here, you’re going. | 等我回来 你就给我走 |
[17:11] | Wait, Damon. There’s someone chasing me. | 等等 达蒙 有人在找我 |
[17:13] | Then run. Run far away. | 那就跑啊 越远越好 |
[17:16] | Damon, you don’t understand. | 达蒙 你不明白 |
[17:17] | I have enemies everywhere. | 我到处有敌人 |
[17:19] | What happens when word gets out that I am a human? | 如果他们知道我又变成人类了怎么办啊 |
[17:21] | I can’t protect myself. | 我无法保护自己 |
[17:23] | I’m weak. And I’m slow. | 我手无缚鸡之力 行动迟缓 |
[17:25] | Do you have any idea what it’s like to run in heels? | 你知道穿高跟鞋跑是什么滋味吗 |
[17:27] | I have blisters, Damon. | 我都起水泡了 达蒙 |
[17:30] | Please, just… Help me. | 求你了 帮帮我 |
[18:04] | Wish I could say it gets better. | 真希望能告诉你一切会好起来 |
[18:07] | The answer’s no, Damon. | 不行 达蒙 |
[18:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:10] | So you can keep dying and coming back to life? | 那你就这么死过去再活过来吗 |
[18:13] | You felt nothing but sheer agony for 3 months. | 这三个月来 你唯一的感知就是痛苦 |
[18:16] | You hallucinate conversations with me to have something to do. | 你在幻觉中跟我聊天 打发时间 |
[18:23] | Just turn off that pesky humanity switch. | 把你那讨厌的人性给关掉 |
[18:28] | It won’t take the pain away. | 封闭人性也不会带走苦痛 |
[18:29] | Yeah, but it’ll turn off your misery, | 但这样你就不再觉得愁苦 |
[18:32] | your fear, your hopelessness. | 恐惧 或是绝望 |
[18:33] | And then what, huh? | 那又如何 |
[18:35] | Let’s just say that you actually notice I’m gone. | 即使你意识到我不在了 |
[18:37] | Let’s say I get out of this. | 即使我能逃脱升天 |
[18:38] | What good is it if I’m a monster again? | 如果我又变成吸血狂魔有什么好呢 |
[18:42] | How is that better than any of this? | 那样比现在又能好到哪去 |
[19:00] | Did you notice how Megan’s juicer | 你看到梅根的榨汁机 |
[19:01] | takes up all the small appliance space? | 把小家电的空间都占据了吗 |
[19:04] | She has an entire drawer dedicated to organic linen. | 她一整个抽屉都是有机亚麻衣服 |
[19:08] | What happened to privacy? | 喂 这是人家隐私 |
[19:09] | Maybe if she didn’t take such long showers, | 要不是她洗那么久的澡 |
[19:11] | I wouldn’t have time to go through her stuff. | 我就不会有时间翻看她的东西了 |
[19:14] | How are you ok with a third roommate? | 你怎么会不介意多一个室友呢 |
[19:16] | Because we’re trying to be functional. | 我们要做正常的吸血鬼 |
[19:17] | And being functional means we need friends. | 正常人是需要朋友的 |
[19:20] | We also need personal space. | 我们同样也需要私人空间 |
[19:22] | I mean, what if we suddenly get a craving | 要是我们突然产生吸血欲望 |
[19:23] | and I want to eat her? | 我想吸她血呢 |
[19:25] | Or our blood bags go bad | 或者我们的血袋变质 |
[19:26] | because we can’t store them in the mini-fridge? | 就因为不能用小冰箱冷藏 |
[19:30] | And what the hell is protein water? | 蛋白质水是什么玩意 |
[19:33] | You know what? Maybe if I drink it all, she’ll want to move out. | 也许我把它喝完 她就会想搬走了 |
[19:36] | Caroline, no– | 卡罗琳 别喝 |
[19:43] | Vervain. | 有马鞭草 |
[19:44] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[19:54] | Are you ok? | 你没事吗 |
[19:57] | Yeah, she’s– she’s fine. | 嗯 她没事 |
[19:59] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[20:00] | Water just went down the wrong pipe. | 呛到了 |
[20:03] | I’m ok, really. | 我没事 真的 |
[20:04] | I shouldn’t have touched your stuff. | 我不该动你的东西 |
[20:05] | I’m–I’m really sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[20:06] | It’s fine. Just sounded like someone was dying out here. | 没关系 我听着像外面要死人了似的 |
[20:11] | Ah. Well, I’m glad you’re ok. | 很高兴你没事 |
[20:20] | She knows who we are. | 她知道我们是什么 |
[20:21] | She drinks vervain water. | 她喝的水里有马鞭草 |
[20:23] | That doesn’t mean that she knows about us. | 这不代表她知道我们的身份 |
[20:24] | Seriously? We share a bathroom with this girl. | 你不是吧 我们跟她共用浴室啊 |
[20:27] | What if she’s a hunter | 如果她是个猎人 |
[20:28] | and she stakes us when we’re in the shower? | 趁我们洗澡时钉死我们怎么办 |
[20:30] | Or she steals our daylight rings while we’re asleep | 或是趁我们睡觉时偷走我们的日光戒指 |
[20:32] | and then we burst into flames when the sun comes up? | 太阳出来我们就会化为灰烬 |
[20:34] | Don’t you think that if she was a hunter, we’d be dead by now? | 如果她是个猎人 我们不早就没命了吗 |
[20:37] | I think we should lock her up. | 我们应该把她锁起来 |
[20:38] | You know, let the vervain get out of her system, | 等她体内的马鞭草排出 |
[20:40] | and then we compel her to forget about us. | 然后催眠她 让她忘了我们 |
[20:42] | Caroline, I’m not kidnapping our roommate. | 卡罗琳 我不能绑架我们的室友 |
[20:45] | The best way to convince her that we’re normal | 想让她相信我们是正常人 |
[20:47] | is to act normal. | 就得表现得正常点 |
[20:48] | Do normal, human, freshman-y stuff. | 做正常人类新生会做的事 |
[20:52] | Such as? | 比如呢 |
[21:03] | Hey, I remember you. | 你们好 我记得你们 |
[21:06] | Hey. Flyer guy. | 你好 传单男 |
[21:08] | Jesse, technically, but | 实际上 是杰西 但是… |
[21:10] | “flyer guy” works too. | 叫传单男也行 |
[21:12] | I’m Elena. This is Caroline. | 我是埃琳娜 这是卡罗琳 |
[21:14] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[21:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:21] | You can’t be nice to the guy? | 你就不能对那个男生好点 |
[21:22] | I’m with Tyler. | 我和泰勒是一对 |
[21:24] | Are you? Because he hasn’t called. | 是吗 他可没打过电话 |
[21:26] | From the mountains of Appalachia? | 从阿巴拉契亚山打电话来 |
[21:28] | I’m just saying I don’t want you to get your hopes up | 我只是不希望你满怀期望 |
[21:30] | thinking that he’s coming | 认为他会来 |
[21:31] | when he hasn’t really shown much interest. | 但他根本没有想来的意思 |
[21:32] | Did you tell Damon that you’re having dreams about Stefan? | 你告诉达蒙你梦到斯特凡了吗 |
[21:37] | See? No relationship is perfect. | 看吧 任何一段感情都不是完美的 |
[21:41] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[21:42] | Someone must own this place. | 这房子有主人 |
[21:44] | We have to be invited in. | 我们得被邀请进去 |
[21:45] | Hey. I was wondering if you guys were gonna make it. | 我还在想你们会不会来呢 |
[21:49] | You guys going in or… | 你们不进去吗 |
[21:51] | Go ahead. | 你先进吧 |
[21:56] | Why are you guys just standing there? | 你们为什么在那儿干站着 |
[21:57] | We were just… | 我们只是… |
[21:59] | Caroline? | 卡罗琳 |
[22:01] | Waiting for someone. | 我们在等人 |
[22:03] | She’s late. | 她迟到了 |
[22:05] | So… | 所以… |
[22:06] | Right. Well, I’m gonna go hang. | 好吧 那我先去玩了 |
[22:12] | Like I said, she knows. | 我就说嘛 她知道了 |
[22:16] | One day. One day where you don’t screw it up. | 你就不能一天不惹麻烦吗 |
[22:20] | Leave me alone, Damon. | 别烦我 达蒙 |
[22:21] | You’re lucky you didn’t put one of those idiots in ICU. | 那些家伙没进重症病房算你好运 |
[22:23] | Says the guy that once killed me. | 杀过我一次的人还好意思说 |
[22:25] | Yes. In the privacy of your own home, | 但那是在你家里 |
[22:28] | away from prying eyes, | 没有人能看见 |
[22:29] | Unlike you, who went all hunter in the middle of a hallway. | 不像你 在学校走廊里大打出手 |
[22:33] | You got expelled, genius. | 你被开除了 天才 |
[22:35] | Does that mean I don’t have to go back to school? | 那我不用回学校了吗 |
[22:37] | I compelled principal Weber into a very generous 3-day suspension. | 我催眠韦伯校长只给了你三天停学处分 |
[22:41] | Elena does not need to know about this. | 埃琳娜不需要知道这些 |
[22:44] | Finish eating. Meet me outside. | 快点吃完 我在外面等你 |
[22:50] | Hello, Damon. | 你好 达蒙 |
[22:52] | Stefan. Welcome home. | 斯特凡 欢迎回家 |
[22:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:06] | Hey. Megan. It’s Elena. | 梅根 我是埃琳娜 |
[23:08] | Just calling to let you know why we left. | 就想跟你说一下我们为什么先走了 |
[23:10] | So, call me when you get a chance. Bye. | 有空回我个电话 |
[23:13] | Ok. It’s settled. When she leaves, we grab her. | 就这么定了 她一出来我们就抓住她 |
[23:17] | Or we could just let her know that you weren’t feeling well. | 或者我们也可以告诉她你身体不舒服 |
[23:20] | Elena, she saw us stuck at the threshold. | 埃琳娜 她看到我们被堵在门口了 |
[23:22] | We might as well have flashed her our fangs. | 我们不如直接亮獠牙了事呢 |
[23:24] | There’s no way that out of the thousands of freshmen | 大一这么多新生 我们不可能 |
[23:27] | we were randomly paired with someone who knows about vampires. | 这么巧碰上一个知道我们是吸血鬼的室友 |
[23:31] | Maybe it wasn’t random. | 或许不是巧合 |
[23:34] | Megan’s calling. | 梅根打电话来了 |
[23:35] | Hey, Megan. | 梅根 |
[23:36] | Elena, you have to help me. | 埃琳娜 快救我 |
[23:39] | – He’s chasing me! – Megan, who’s chasing you? | -他在追我 -梅根 谁在追你 |
[23:41] | Help me! Oh, my God… | 救我 天哪 |
[23:45] | We can’t come inside. The line’s too long. | 我们进不去 外面人太多了 |
[23:48] | If you come out– where are you? | 你出来的话…你在哪里 |
[23:50] | Elena, please help me! | 埃琳娜 快救我 |
[23:51] | Megan, can you hear me? | 梅根 能听到吗 |
[23:53] | Get outside and we can help you. | 你出来我们才能帮你 |
[23:56] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[24:05] | Who did this to her? | 谁干的 |
[24:10] | This was a vampire. | 是吸血鬼干的 |
[24:17] | Look, I get why you haven’t called me back all summer. | 我理解你为什么一个夏天都不打电话来 |
[24:20] | I wouldn’t call me back, either. | 换了我也不会打 |
[24:21] | You mean because you stole my girlfriend? | 因为你抢了我女朋友吗 |
[24:25] | I’m over it. | 我不计较了 |
[24:27] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[24:34] | Katherine’s living at chateau Salvatore. | 凯瑟琳现在住在塞尔瓦托别墅里 |
[24:37] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[24:38] | Because I can read your mind. | 因为我会读心术 |
[24:43] | Kidding buddy. Katherine called me first. | 开玩笑 凯瑟琳先给我打的电话 |
[24:47] | Remember? It’s always been me first. | 记得吗 我总是第一选择 |
[24:50] | Right. | 是啊 |
[24:56] | Hey, Jeremy, looking good, man. | 杰里米 气色不错啊 |
[25:00] | Hey, Stefan. Glad you’re back. | 斯特凡 很高兴你回来了 |
[25:02] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:05] | All right, I’ll see you at home. | 好吧 我们家里见 |
[25:08] | Great. | 好 |
[25:11] | Something’s wrong. When he touched me, | 不对劲 他碰我的时候 |
[25:13] | I felt a chill where my tattoo was. | 我原来有纹身的地方一阵寒意 |
[25:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[25:16] | Right before I died, Silas grabbed me | 我死前赛拉斯抓我时 |
[25:18] | and I felt the same thing. | 感觉是一样的 |
[25:20] | Silas is gone. | 赛拉斯已经死了 |
[25:21] | Bonnie turned him into a big piece of rock, remember? | 邦妮把他变成了一块大石头 你忘了吗 |
[25:24] | I died. | 我死了 |
[25:25] | Jeremy, I bound the magic that took down Silas. | 杰里米 杀死赛拉斯的咒语与我相连 |
[25:27] | When I died, the spell must have broken. | 我一死 咒语肯定被打破了 |
[25:29] | He’s free. | 他自由了 |
[25:30] | That was Silas. | 那就是赛拉斯 |
[25:32] | That’s impossible. | 怎么可能 |
[25:37] | I’m a hunter. | 我是猎人 |
[25:38] | Our whole reason for existing is to kill him. | 我们存在的唯一目的就是杀死他 |
[25:42] | I know what I’m feeling, Damon. | 我知道我什么感觉 |
[25:43] | That–that was Silas. | 刚刚 那是赛拉斯 |
[25:46] | I just watched him walk through a crowd of people that saw Stefan. | 他刚刚穿过了一群人 他们都当他是斯特凡 |
[25:49] | There’s no way he could fool that many people at once. | 他不可能一次骗过那么多人 |
[25:52] | He’s psychic but no one’s that psychic. | 他确实有巫力 但也不可能那么强 |
[25:55] | What did he want? | 他想干什么 |
[26:09] | Why are you in my brother’s bathtub? | 你怎么在我哥哥的浴缸里 |
[26:14] | Why aren’t you? | 你怎么不进来呢 |
[26:17] | I will say that’s a tempting offer. | 好诱人的邀请 |
[26:21] | Mm. He flirts. | 你居然跟我调情 |
[26:24] | I like Elenaless Stefan. | 我喜欢没有埃琳娜的你 |
[26:26] | You know, human looks better on you | 你变成人类的样子 |
[26:30] | than I would’ve guessed, Katherine. | 比我想象的要美 凯瑟琳 |
[26:33] | I think you just accidentally gave me a compliment. | 你刚刚好像不小心夸了我一句 |
[26:36] | No, I mean it. | 我是真心的 |
[26:38] | You sitting here all weak and vulnerable. | 你坐在这里 脆弱不堪 |
[26:43] | It works. | 这样很美 |
[26:54] | Time for a field trip. | 我送你上路吧 |
[27:13] | Get her out of here. | 带她离开这里 |
[27:14] | Don’t tell me where you’re going. | 别告诉我你要去哪 |
[27:18] | God, you’re slow. | 你好慢啊 |
[27:19] | Guess vamp speed came with the upgrade. | 看来神速移动是吸血鬼升级的一部分 |
[27:21] | Get out of my way and give me Katherine. | 别挡路 把凯瑟琳交出来 |
[27:23] | First drop the Stefan look. | 先把你这张脸换掉 |
[27:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:33] | What is happening? Our roommate is dead, | 怎么回事 我们的室友死了 |
[27:36] | there’s a vampire at the party. | 有个吸血鬼去了派对 |
[27:38] | We don’t know what she knew or who she told. | 我们不知道她知道什么 或告诉了谁 |
[27:40] | We should get out of here. | 我们应该离开这里 |
[27:43] | Caroline. I left that message in her voicemail. | 卡罗琳 我给她手机留言了 |
[27:46] | Don’t worry. I took her phone. | 别担心 我把她手机拿走了 |
[27:49] | You what? | 什么 |
[27:49] | Hey, girls? I’m Diane Freeman, | 孩子们 我叫戴安娜·弗里曼 |
[27:52] | Head of campus security. | 校园治安管理负责人 |
[27:54] | Are you ok? | 你们还好吧 |
[27:55] | I mean, I think so. | 还好吧 |
[27:58] | I understand Megan was your roommate. | 我知道梅根是你们的室友 |
[27:59] | I’m so sorry you had to find her like this. | 我很遗憾你们目睹了这副惨状 |
[28:01] | Do they know what happened? | 他们知道怎么回事吗 |
[28:03] | We found a note. | 我们发现了遗书 |
[28:04] | Apparently, she was struggling with severe depression. | 显然她一直患有很严重的抑郁症 |
[28:07] | Wait. What do you mean you found a note? | 等等 找到了遗书是什么意思 |
[28:09] | Your roommate took her own life. | 你们的室友是自杀 |
[28:12] | You think this was a suicide? | 你觉得这是自杀 |
[28:14] | We’re convinced it was a suicide, | 我们已认定这是自杀 |
[28:16] | But we can’t seem to find her cell phone. | 但我们没找到她的手机 |
[28:18] | Have you seen it? | 你们看到了吗 |
[28:20] | No. | 没有 |
[28:22] | Ok. If it turns up, let us know? | 如果你们找到了 告诉我们 |
[28:28] | What is going on? | 这究竟什么情况 |
[28:30] | If I have to hear the word “Doppelganger” one more time, | 如果再有人对我说”二重身” |
[28:33] | I think I’m gonna actually have to learn how to spell it. | 我恐怕就得学会怎么写了 |
[28:36] | You say you don’t believe me | 你嘴上说你不相信我 |
[28:38] | and yet your mind is spinning at the possibility. | 心里却在琢磨这有没有可能 |
[28:40] | “A,” Get out of my head. | 一 别偷窥我的想法 |
[28:42] | “B,” I think I’d know if my little brother had an evil twin. | 二 我弟弟要是有坏孪生兄弟我肯定会知道的 |
[28:45] | Oh, we’re not twins. | 我们不是孪生的 |
[28:47] | See, when I became truly immortal, | 是这样 我变成不死之身时 |
[28:49] | nature retaliated by creating a version of me that was killable. | 大自然创造了一个肉体凡胎的我来报复我 |
[28:54] | It’s called a shadow self. | 他是我的影子 |
[28:55] | Well, whatever you are, your plan didn’t work. | 不管你是谁 你的诡计没能得逞 |
[28:57] | Cure’s gone. Now, what do you want with Katherine? | 解药没了 你还要凯瑟琳干什么 |
[29:02] | I could tell you, but | 我可以告诉你 但是 |
[29:04] | wouldn’t it be so much more fun if it were a surprise? | 如果你到最后才明白不是更有趣吗 |
[29:07] | You’re not getting her. | 你得不到她的 |
[29:08] | Damon, how well do you know your brother? | 达蒙 你了解你弟弟吗 |
[29:10] | Do you really think he would leave town for 3 months | 你真觉得他会一走三个月 |
[29:12] | without so much as a phone call | 连个电话也不打 |
[29:14] | so you could live happily ever after with the love of his life? | 成全你跟他的今生挚爱幸福美满吗 |
[29:17] | Or did you just delude yourself into thinking it would be that easy? | 还是你在自我欺骗 事情真就这么解决了 |
[29:25] | – Where’s Stefan? – He’s suffering. | -斯特凡在哪 -他在饱受折磨 |
[29:27] | Like I suffered. | 就像我以前一样 |
[29:29] | So, call the hunter. Bring me Katherine. | 给小猎人打电话 把凯瑟琳给我带来 |
[29:32] | And then I will tell you where your little brother is. | 然后我就告诉你 你弟弟在哪 |
[29:43] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[29:49] | Are you deaf? | 你聋吗 |
[29:51] | I said where are we going? | 我问我们去哪 |
[29:57] | How far did you get? | 走到哪了 |
[29:58] | You said not to tell you. | 你说过别告诉你 |
[29:59] | You picked now to listen to me? | 你现在开始听我的了 |
[30:03] | We just passed old Miller Road. | 我们刚过老米勒路 |
[30:05] | Good. Turn around. Bring her back. | 很好 掉头 把她带回来 |
[30:08] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[30:21] | What are you doing? Jeremy, stop. | 你在干什么 杰里米 停下 |
[30:23] | You can’t take me back there, Jeremy. | 你不能把我带回去 杰里米 |
[30:24] | Damon wouldn’t just hand me over. | 达蒙不会把我交出去的 |
[30:25] | Silas clearly got in his head. | 显然是赛拉斯控制了他 |
[30:27] | Shut up, katherine. | 闭嘴 凯瑟琳 |
[30:34] | Hey, what the hell? | 你想干什么 |
[30:52] | Ooh. Your thoughts are churning. | 你脑子里一团糟了 |
[30:56] | It’s like a spool of pink taffy. | 就像一卷粉色太妃糖一样 |
[31:00] | It’s very messy but very fun to watch. | 很混乱 但是很具观赏性 |
[31:02] | Anyone ever tell you that’s creepy? | 没人跟你说过这样很吓人吗 |
[31:04] | You’re worried. | 你很担心 |
[31:05] | Jeremy’s not answering the phone. | 杰里米不接电话 |
[31:07] | They should be back by now. | 他们现在该到了 |
[31:10] | You think something’s very wrong. | 你觉得很不对劲 |
[31:16] | There you go, mayor. | 来一杯 镇长 |
[31:16] | This one’s on the house. | 这杯免费 |
[31:17] | Thank you, Matt. | 谢谢 马特 |
[31:18] | So, when’s Bonnie coming back? | 邦妮什么时候回来 |
[31:22] | Well, I’m not sure, | 我也说不准 |
[31:24] | but if you talk to her, | 但你要是见到她 |
[31:26] | tell her I said hi, OK? | 替我问声好 行吗 |
[31:28] | – Thanks for the beer. – You’re welcome. | -多谢你的啤酒 -不客气 |
[31:42] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[31:53] | Nadia? | 娜迪亚 |
[31:58] | You remember me. | 你还记得我 |
[32:00] | Yeah. I remember you. | 是啊 我记得你 |
[32:04] | You got Rebekah and me drunk and robbed us. | 你把我和丽贝卡灌醉后洗劫了我们 |
[32:06] | But it was fun until then, no? | 但在那之前都很开心 不是吗 |
[32:11] | How did you know how to find me? | 你怎么知道去哪找我 |
[32:14] | Let’s skip the how and get to the why. | 就别讲”怎么”了 讲讲”为什么”吧 |
[32:21] | This wasn’t mine to take. | 这不是我该拿的 |
[32:23] | You traveled 4,000 miles to give me back a ring? | 你走了四千英里就为了还我戒指吗 |
[32:25] | – Hey, if you don’t want it.. – No. | -如果你不要… -不 |
[32:28] | I want it. | 我要 |
[32:41] | Looks better on you, anyway. | 还是戴你手上更好看 |
[32:46] | What do you want? | 你们想干什么 |
[32:49] | Jaryakat a zem. | [咒语] |
[32:52] | Daryeet acza. | [咒语] |
[32:59] | Hey, Megan, it’s Elena. | 梅根 我是埃琳娜 |
[33:00] | Just calling to let you know… | 就想跟你说一下… |
[33:02] | Delete. | 删除 |
[33:13] | Someone’s been in here. | 有人来过 |
[33:22] | Megan’s tablet’s gone. | 梅根的平板电脑不见了 |
[33:23] | Along with her so-called suicide note? | 还有她所谓的遗书 |
[33:26] | Can I see the phone for a second? | 给我看一下手机 |
[33:28] | It just doesn’t make any sense. | 根本讲不通啊 |
[33:30] | First the roommate we’re not supposed to have | 先是突然冒出来的室友 |
[33:33] | might know about vampires, | 可能知道吸血鬼这回事 |
[33:34] | and then happens to be killed by a vampire | 然后她又刚巧被一个吸血鬼杀了 |
[33:36] | and now the school’s covering it up? | 现在学校又要掩盖真相 |
[33:39] | Seriously, who is this girl? | 说真的 这女孩到底是谁啊 |
[33:42] | Whatever’s going on, it’s not just about our roommate. | 不管怎么回事 绝不单纯是她自己的事 |
[33:46] | It’s about me. | 还跟我有关 |
[33:49] | That’s Megan. | 这是梅根 |
[33:54] | With my dad. | 和我爸爸 |
[34:31] | Jeremy, hold on. | 杰里米 挺住啊 |
[34:34] | Hey, I know you can hear me. | 我知道你听得见我说话 |
[34:37] | Jeremy. | 杰里米 |
[34:44] | Jeremy. Aah! | 杰里米 |
[34:47] | Open your eyes, Jer. | 快睁开眼睛啊 杰里 |
[34:48] | You do not get to die on me. You hear me? | 你不能在我面前死去 听到没 |
[34:50] | I’m supposed to be taking care of you, you little punk. | 你个小屁孩 我可是负责照顾你的 |
[34:54] | Wake up. I’ll kill you myself. Uhh. | 快醒醒 我要亲手杀了你 |
[35:05] | Katherine is gone. | 凯瑟琳跑了 |
[35:13] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[35:16] | Hey, Caroline, look. | 卡罗琳 听着 |
[35:19] | I put a lot of thought into this | 我想了很久 |
[35:21] | and decided to defer school for now. | 决定暂时不入学了 |
[35:24] | This werewolf pack I’m helping, they need me. | 这个狼群需要我的帮助 |
[35:29] | I know it’s lame to do this over the phone, | 我知道通过电话告诉你很差劲 |
[35:31] | but I figure this way’s harder for you to kill me. | 但我觉得这样你就没法追杀我了 |
[35:35] | I’m really, really sorry, Care, | 我很抱歉 卡罗琳 |
[35:40] | but this is important. | 但这对我很重要 |
[36:01] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[36:05] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[36:15] | Sorry, Caroline. | 抱歉 卡罗琳 |
[36:21] | I’m really glad that you’re here. | 很高兴有你在我身边 |
[36:24] | I’m really glad you’re here, too. | 我也是 |
[37:00] | You’re thinking about it. | 你在考虑了吧 |
[37:04] | Flip the switch, brother. | 老弟 关闭人性吧 |
[37:07] | Put yourself out of this misery, please. | 让自己脱离苦海 求你了 |
[37:12] | Did you forget how long it took me to come back last time? | 你不记得我上次花了多久才找回自己吗 |
[37:17] | Everything I lost in the process? | 在这期间我失去的一切 |
[37:18] | You don’t deserve this, Stefan. | 你不该受这苦 斯特凡 |
[37:21] | You did the right thing–you walked away. | 你做得对 你走开了 |
[37:25] | You let us be happy, and this is what you get in return? | 你成全了我们 这就是你的回报吗 |
[37:28] | How is that fair? | 这公平吗 |
[37:37] | Just turn it off. | 关掉人性 |
[37:43] | Turn it off. | 关掉它 |
[37:50] | Wait. Stay with me, Stefan. | 等等 留在我身边 斯特凡 |
[37:58] | What are you doing here? | 你在干什么 |
[38:00] | I know this is torture, | 我知道这很折磨人 |
[38:02] | but stay with me. | 但求你留下来 |
[38:05] | Your humanity is the one thing | 正是你的人性决定了 |
[38:07] | that makes you who you are. | 你是什么样的人 |
[38:10] | Don’t let go. | 不要放弃 |
[38:14] | Please, Stefan. | 求你了 斯特凡 |
[38:19] | For me. | 为了我 |
[38:30] | Hey, sorry it took so long to call you back. | 抱歉这么久才回你电话 |
[38:34] | Car trouble. | 车出故障了 |
[38:35] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[38:37] | Well, some idiot broke the window. | 有个白痴把车窗打碎了 |
[38:41] | Based on your voicemail, | 从你的留言听来 |
[38:41] | it sounds like your day sucked worse than mine. | 你今天好像过得比我还糟 |
[38:44] | You all right? Do you want to come home? | 你还好吗 你想回家吗 |
[38:46] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[38:48] | Especially if my dad’s connected to this somehow. | 尤其我爸爸还跟这事有关系 |
[38:51] | I need to know why. | 我需要弄个明白 |
[38:53] | Yeah, it’s probably for the best. | 是啊 或许那样也好 |
[38:55] | That l give me more bonding time with your brother. | 这样我就有更多时间跟你弟弟培养感情了 |
[38:58] | I love you, Damon. | 我爱你 达蒙 |
[39:01] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[39:07] | You didn’t tell her Silas was here. | 你没告诉她赛拉斯在这儿 |
[39:09] | Nor did I tell her Stefan’s missing, | 我也没告诉她斯特凡失踪了 |
[39:10] | Katherine’s in town, or you got expelled. | 凯瑟琳回来了 还有你被开除了 |
[39:13] | So, you lied. | 你撒谎了 |
[39:14] | No. I withheld a bit of the truth | 不 我对真相稍有所保留 |
[39:16] | so that Elena wouldn’t drop everything | 这样埃琳娜就不会放下一切 |
[39:18] | and come running home to help. | 跑回来帮忙 |
[39:22] | I’ll figure all this out. | 我会把这些都解决的 |
[39:25] | I hope everyone enjoyed the party. | 希望大家都玩得开心 |
[39:31] | It is–it is truly great to have an end-of-summer tradition. | 有个夏末派对的传统真的很不错 |
[39:36] | My daughter has her own end-of-summer tradition | 我女儿有在棉花糖堆里 |
[39:40] | of overindulging in the cotton candy. | 度过夏末的习惯 |
[39:44] | And now she’s off traveling the world | 现在她在周游世界 |
[39:45] | and sending her old man postcards | 旅途上还时不时 |
[39:47] | from all her great adventures. | 给她老爸寄明信片 |
[39:50] | Family is one of our core values here in mystic falls. | 家庭是我们神秘瀑布镇的核心价值观之一 |
[39:55] | It’s what this block party celebrates. | 也是这场街区派对的举办初衷 |
[39:58] | Family as community–Stefan. | 一个社区也是一个家庭 斯特凡 |
[40:01] | Do you mind if I say a few words? | 我讲几句话你不介意吧 |
[40:03] | Maybe when we’re done here, ok? | 等我先说完好吗 |
[40:05] | I’ll take it from here, mayor. | 就说到这儿吧 镇长 |
[40:10] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[40:14] | You’re probably wondering how I did that. | 你们也许不明白我是怎么做到的 |
[40:17] | It’s pretty basic mind control. | 其实就是简单的精神控制 |
[40:19] | And until now, it’s been fairly limited to one person at a time. | 目前为止 还限于一次只能控制一人 |
[40:24] | But this summer, I’ve consumed | 但这个夏天 |
[40:28] | an immeasurable amount of blood. | 我喝掉了大量的血液 |
[40:31] | And I felt myself getting stronger and stronger every day. | 我觉得自己越来越强壮了 |
[40:35] | And I started to wonder, | 于是我就想 |
[40:37] | what are the limits to my powers? | 我的能力有多强 |
[40:39] | How many people can I influence? Two? Ten? | 我到底能控制多少人 两个 十个 |
[40:44] | An entire town square? | 还是小镇广场上的所有人 |
[40:47] | Everyone stop talking. | 所有人闭嘴 |
[40:55] | That worked. | 很有效 |
[40:57] | Now let’s try this. | 我们再试试这个 |
[40:58] | No one make a sound or move a muscle. | 所有人不准出声也不准动 |
[41:42] | Now that I have your attention, | 都听好了 |
[41:44] | I need a favor. | 请诸位帮个忙 |
[41:46] | I need you to find someone. | 需要大家去找一个人 |
[41:49] | You all know Elena Gilbert. | 你们都认识埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 |
[41:52] | Well, the girl that I’m looking for looks exactly like her. | 我要找的女孩长得和她一模一样 |