时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’m Elena. | 我叫埃琳娜 |
[00:03] | I’m Stefan. | 我叫斯特凡 |
[00:04] | Love brought me to Mystic Falls, | 我为爱来到神秘瀑布镇 |
[00:07] | love drove me away. | 又因爱而离去 |
[00:08] | I am not sorry that I’m in love with you, Damon. | 我不后悔爱上你 达蒙 |
[00:11] | Phasmatos, raverus un animun. | [咒语] |
[00:12] | We’ve all made sacrifices. | 我们都做出了牺牲 |
[00:14] | Bonnie, what did you do? | 邦妮 你做了什么 |
[00:15] | I did a spell that brought you back. | 我施了一个咒语把你救活 |
[00:17] | You can see ghosts. We can talk. | 你能看见鬼魂 我们可以自由交谈 |
[00:19] | No! You can’t be dead! | 不 你不能死 |
[00:20] | Party at Whitmore house tonight. | 惠特曼公馆今晚有派对 |
[00:22] | And even though we’re tring to move on. | 但即使我们想要继续前行 |
[00:24] | I love college. | 我真喜欢上大学 |
[00:25] | Hey! Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:26] | I’m Megan, your roommate. | 我是梅根 你们的室友 |
[00:28] | Help me! | 救我 |
[00:30] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[00:30] | This was a vampire. | 是吸血鬼干的 |
[00:31] | New enemies have emerged… | 新敌人依旧出现了 |
[00:33] | Nadia? | 娜迪亚 |
[00:35] | Jaryakat a zem. | [咒语] |
[00:37] | Just as our greatest threat… | 正如我们最大的威胁 |
[00:39] | Silas. | 赛拉斯 |
[00:40] | Hello, my shadow self. | 你好 我的影子 |
[00:44] | Is finally making his move. | 终于开始行动了 |
[00:46] | Where’s Stefan? | 斯特凡在哪 |
[00:47] | Bring me Katherine, and then I will tell you | 把凯瑟琳给我带来 然后我就告诉你 |
[00:49] | where your little brother is. | 你弟弟在哪 |
[00:50] | You can’t take me back there, Jeremy. | 你不能把我带回去 杰里米 |
[00:56] | You all know Elena Gilbert. | 你们都认识埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 |
[00:58] | Well, the girl that I’m looking for | 我要找的女孩 |
[00:59] | looks exactly like her. | 长得和她一模一样 |
[01:08] | It was supposed to be a nice family event. | 这本该是愉快的家庭聚会 |
[01:11] | Just stopped in to see my dad. | 只是停下来看看我爸爸 |
[01:14] | Then Silas showed up. | 然后赛拉斯出现了 |
[01:16] | He said he was testing how powerful | 他说他在测试他的精神控制 |
[01:19] | his mind control had become. | 变得有多强大 |
[01:20] | Nobody make a sound or move a muscle. | 所有人不准出声也不准动 |
[01:23] | The entire town did exactly what he said. | 整个小镇完全听从他的话 |
[01:31] | He didn’t want any witnesses, | 他不想要留下目击者 |
[01:32] | so he told them to forget what he did. | 所以他告诉他们忘了他所做的 |
[01:35] | They watched my dad die, | 他们看着我爸爸死去 |
[01:37] | and they couldn’t do anything | 却什么也不能做 |
[01:39] | or tell anyone. | 谁也不能说 |
[01:46] | What are you gonna do? | 你要做什么 |
[01:49] | You gonna hug me? | 你要抱我吗 |
[01:52] | I want to. | 我想 |
[01:54] | But you can’t. | 但是你不能 |
[01:56] | You can’t touch me, | 你碰触不到我 |
[01:57] | and I can’t touch you because I’m dead, | 我也不能碰触到你 因为我死了 |
[02:01] | just like my dad except he’s not supernatural, | 和我爸爸一样 只不过他不是超自然生物 |
[02:04] | so I don’t get to see him on the other side. | 所以我不能在这边看到他 |
[02:05] | He’s just dead. | 他真的死了 |
[02:13] | Silas is using his mind control to find Katherine. | 赛拉斯利用他的精神控制找凯瑟琳 |
[02:16] | He told everyone in the town square to keep an eye out | 他让镇广场的每一个人都留意 |
[02:19] | for anyone that looks like Elena. | 任何一个长得像埃琳娜的人 |
[02:20] | Whatever he wants with Katherine… | 不管他想要凯瑟琳干什么 |
[02:24] | We can’t let him have it. | 我们都不能让他得逞 |
[02:47] | You ok, hon? | 你没事吧 亲爱的 |
[02:50] | You’re gonna get yourself sick out here. | 你这样在外面会生病的 |
[02:51] | Thank you so much for stopping. | 谢谢你停下来 |
[02:56] | You look just like Elena Gilbert. | 你看起来很像埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 |
[02:59] | Actually, I’m much prettier. | 事实上 我更漂亮 |
[03:01] | Katherine Pierce, right? | 凯瑟琳·皮尔斯 对吗 |
[03:02] | I’m supposed to be keeping my eye out for you. | 我本就该留意找你 |
[03:19] | Damn it! Unh! | 该死 |
[03:21] | Hurts, doesn’t it? | 很痛 是吧 |
[03:25] | Not as much as this will. | 但是肯定不及这个 |
[03:41] | We could be doing anything right now, Stefan, | 现在我们可以做任何事情 斯特凡 |
[03:44] | be anywhere. | 去任何地方 |
[03:45] | Why here, why this? | 为什么在这里 为什么这样 |
[03:50] | These are the good moments, | 这是曾经美好的时刻 |
[03:52] | the simple ones, the ones that matter. | 单纯的时光 重要的时光 |
[03:56] | These are the moments that keep me from falling apart. | 是这些时光 让我坚持着没有崩溃 |
[04:09] | This can’t last forever. | 不可能永远这样 |
[04:12] | You’re just distracting yourself. | 你这是在分散自己的注意力 |
[04:25] | Elena, Elena, Elena. | 埃琳娜 埃琳娜 埃琳娜 |
[04:30] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 |
[04:32] | No. | 不 |
[04:52] | Megan’s memorial outside is growing by the minute. | 外面追悼纪念梅根的人越来越多 |
[04:55] | Ugh. College kids are so dramatic. | 大学生们太多愁善感了 |
[04:57] | She was on campus for, like, one day. | 她在学校里才待了一天吧 |
[04:59] | She couldn’t have made that many friends. | 怎么可能会交到这么多朋友 |
[05:01] | Caroline, she’s dead. | 卡罗琳 她死了 |
[05:03] | You can stop competing with her. | 你可以不要和她比了 |
[05:05] | Sorry. I’m in a mood. | 对不起 我心情不好 |
[05:08] | You talked to Tyler? | 你和泰勒聊过了吗 |
[05:10] | He’s deferring from enrolling | 他推迟了入学登记 |
[05:11] | and deferring from returning my phone calls, | 也推迟了回我电话 |
[05:13] | so I’m deferring from having sex with him ever again. | 所以我也要推迟再也不和他滚床单 |
[05:17] | How’s the snooping going? | 打探消息有进展吗 |
[05:19] | Any explanation why our vervain-laced… | 有什么可以解释我们喝马鞭草的 |
[05:23] | vampire-slaughtered roommate | 被吸血鬼杀死的室友 |
[05:24] | had a picture of my dad on her phone? | 手机上为什么会有我爸爸的照片 |
[05:26] | No. | 没有 |
[05:28] | Oh! I went by the hospital this morning. | 今天早上我顺便去了下医院 |
[05:31] | Megan’s death certificate. | 梅根的死亡证明 |
[05:32] | It says she died of suicide. | 上面说她是自杀 |
[05:34] | No mention of the gaping vampire bites on her neck. | 没有提到她脖子上吸血鬼的咬伤 |
[05:37] | So whoever signed off on the cause of death | 所以不管是谁签署了这份死因 |
[05:39] | was part of the cover-up | 都参与了掩盖这事 |
[05:41] | just like the founders council back home. | 就像是瀑布镇的委员会 |
[05:43] | Dr. Wesley Maxfield. | 韦斯利·麦克斯菲尔德医生 |
[05:45] | Aka our applied microbiology T.A. | 又是我们 应用微生物学的助教 |
[05:49] | I switched our classes around so that we can– | 我换了我们的课 以便我们能 |
[05:50] | Applied what–what? | 应用什么什么 |
[05:52] | Uh, Elena, we are supposed to be taking | 埃琳娜 我们本该去上 |
[05:55] | intro to communication. | 介绍通讯 |
[05:56] | What happened to getting drunk | 不是说好要喝得醉醉的 |
[05:58] | and making bad decisions about boys? | 任意选择男生吗 |
[06:00] | What happened to our fun freshman year at college? | 不是说好我们大学一年级要开开心心吗 |
[06:02] | I am supposed to be a drama major! | 我本该是修戏剧专业的 |
[06:04] | You’re not going to be an anything major | 如果暴露了我们的吸血鬼身份 |
[06:05] | if we get exposed as vampires! | 你就什么专业都不是了 |
[06:12] | We are still gonna have our fun year, Caroline, | 我们第一年还是会很有趣的 卡罗琳 |
[06:15] | but we have to protect ourselves. | 但是我们得保护自己 |
[06:16] | The way Damon kept his secret in Mystic Falls | 就像在神秘瀑布镇时达蒙保守住他的秘密 |
[06:18] | was because he infiltrated the founders council. | 是因为他加入了委员会 |
[06:21] | So bust out those alleged acting skills, | 所以别管那些所谓的表演技巧 |
[06:26] | and let’s get on it, ok? | 我们做好这事吧 好吗 |
[06:33] | Damon, I know I said I’d help you find your brother, | 达蒙 我知道我说过会帮助你找到你弟弟 |
[06:35] | but I can’t dredge the entire quarry. | 但是我也不能挖掘整个采石场啊 |
[06:37] | It’s enormous. | 这太大了 |
[06:38] | I’m aware of that. | 我知道 |
[06:40] | I mean, clearly that’s why we wanted to dump | 显然 我们本想把赛拉斯的身体 |
[06:41] | Silas’ body here beuse it’s big and deep | 丢在这里面 就是因为这里很大很深 |
[06:43] | and no one would find him. | 这样就没人能找到他 |
[06:44] | Now say I’m Silas | 假设我是赛拉斯 |
[06:45] | and I want to take over my doppelganger’s life, | 我想要取代我的二重身 |
[06:48] | why wouldn’t I dump him in a place | 那为什么不把他扔在一个 |
[06:49] | that’s big and deep where no one would find him? | 有大又深 没人能找到他的地方呢 |
[06:51] | Damon, I already agreed to hold off on telling anyone | 达蒙 我已经同意尽量拖延不告诉任何人 |
[06:54] | about the Mayor’s death until you figure this all out, | 镇长的死 直到你能把一切搞清楚 |
[06:56] | but I can’t devote those kinds of resources | 但是我不能给出这些资源 |
[06:58] | to finding one person who may or may not be down there. | 去找到一个可能都不在下面的人 |
[07:01] | But it’s a place to start, | 但是这是一个起点 |
[07:02] | and if Stefan’s down there, | 如果斯特凡在这下面 |
[07:03] | it means he’s been drowning over and over again all summer | 那就意味着整个夏天他都被反复淹溺 |
[07:06] | while I’ve been happily playing house with Elena. | 而我则一直快乐地和埃琳娜过家家 |
[07:09] | Do I need to further elaborate | 我还需要再详细阐述 |
[07:10] | the source of my urgency? | 这紧迫性的根源吗 |
[07:14] | I’ll get some deputies on it. | 我去找几个副手着手此事 |
[07:17] | Thank you, Liz. | 谢谢你 莉兹 |
[07:21] | Please tell me you found her. | 拜托告诉我你找到她了 |
[07:22] | I didn’t, but Matt did. | 我没找到 但是马特找到了 |
[07:25] | Huh. How shockingly useful. | 真是太有用了 |
[07:29] | Those blue eyes, they made me soft. | 那双蓝眼睛 让我心生怜悯 |
[07:32] | I should have ripped your head off when I had the chance. | 之前有机会的时候我就该直接扯下你的脑袋 |
[07:35] | She was mid cat fight with some lady who maced her. | 她当时正和一个用防狼喷雾对付她的女人打着呢 |
[07:37] | We think Silas might have | 我们觉得赛拉斯可能 |
[07:39] | mind-controlled himself some new friends. | 精神控制了他的一些新朋友 |
[07:41] | How exactly did the Gilbert and Donovan | 吉尔伯特和多诺万的智慧 |
[07:42] | brain trust put all that together? | 怎么能想出这一切的呢 |
[07:44] | Never mind. Doesn’t matter. | 不要紧 那不重要 |
[07:46] | Just hide her. If Silas wants her bad enough, | 藏好她 如果赛拉斯迫切地想要得到她 |
[07:48] | to sic the whole town on her, | 甚至让整个小镇找她 |
[07:49] | that means we want her more. | 那就意味着我们更需要她 |
[07:50] | Stay out of sight. | 不要被别人看见 |
[07:51] | You’re the last person Silas saw her with. | 赛拉斯看见最后是你和她在一起的 |
[07:55] | Are these ropes really necessary? | 真有必要用这些绳子吗 |
[07:57] | Bullet would have been more effective, | 子弹会更有效 |
[07:58] | but we’re trying to be nice. | 但我们在试着友善一点 |
[08:00] | You crashed my car and left me to die. | 你把我车撞坏了 丢下我不顾生死 |
[08:02] | You were gonna hand me over to Silas to get stefan back. | 你要把我送给赛拉斯去换斯特凡 |
[08:06] | I was just protecting myself. | 我只是在保护自己 |
[08:09] | How many people you killed using that excuse? | 你用同样的借口杀了多少人了 |
[08:11] | Just be glad we got you some clothes. | 给你衣服你就庆幸吧 |
[08:13] | Don’t play the hero. | 别假扮英雄了 |
[08:15] | You two aro just waiting for the convenient time | 你们俩只是在等待方便的时候 |
[08:17] | to hand me back over to him. | 把我交给他 |
[08:19] | I’ve done this a thousand times. | 这事我做了数千遍了 |
[08:21] | I get it. I’m the leverage. | 我懂的 我是筹码 |
[08:24] | I’m that thing that everybody wants. | 我是众人追逐的目标 |
[08:29] | I’m the freaking moonstone. | 我就是该死的月长石 |
[08:42] | Hey. Blow-off girl. | 美女 |
[08:45] | Aren’t you a freshman? | 你们不是新生吗 |
[08:46] | How are you in this class? | 怎么在这课上 |
[08:48] | What? Um, I love applied…micro…biology. | 什么 我超爱应用微…生物学 |
[08:54] | It’s like my favorite biology. | 这是我最喜欢的生物学 |
[08:55] | You know, little things are just so cute! | 小东西最可爱了 |
[08:58] | Are you going to the bonfire tonight, | 你们会去今晚的篝火晚会吗 |
[09:00] | or are you just gonna get really close | 还是你们打算靠得很近了 |
[09:02] | and then turn around and leave again? | 却再次转身离开 |
[09:05] | She’ll be there. | 她会去的 |
[09:06] | Sweet. | 好极了 |
[09:09] | We’ll hang. | 我们一起 |
[09:17] | What? You said you wanted to make | 干嘛 你说过你想要不顾后果 |
[09:20] | bad decisions about boys. | 接触些坏男孩 |
[09:22] | He’s cute, he’s interested, | 他很可爱 很有趣 |
[09:24] | and most importantly, unlike Tyler, he’s here. | 最重要的是 不像泰勒 这人至少在这 |
[09:32] | Morning, everyone. | 大家早上好 |
[09:34] | I’m Dr. Maxfield. First name is Wes, | 我是麦克斯菲尔德医生 我叫韦斯 |
[09:36] | but call me Dr. Maxfield. | 但是请叫我麦克斯菲尔德医生 |
[09:39] | One day when you’re out of med school, | 等有天 你们从医学院毕业 |
[09:41] | you’ll understand. | 你们就会懂了 |
[09:42] | So you’re all going to this bonfire tonight, right? | 你们今晚都会去参加篝火晚会 是吗 |
[09:46] | Well, here’s a quick history lesson for you. | 先告诉你们一个小小的历史教训 |
[09:48] | Whitmore was founded as a hospital during the Civil War, | 惠特曼是在美国内战时期建立的医院 |
[09:51] | deadliest war in American history, | 美国历史上死亡最多的战争 |
[09:52] | over 600,000 casualties. | 伤亡超过六十万 |
[09:54] | Disease was so prevalent that once a week | 疾病非常普遍 以至于每周 |
[09:57] | they had to gather all the dead, | 他们不得不把死者集中起来 |
[09:58] | rotting bodies, put them in a pile, | 分解尸体 堆成一堆 |
[10:00] | and light the whole thing on fire. | 然后点火 |
[10:04] | So tonight when you’re getting drunk and partying, | 所以今晚 当你们喝醉享乐的时候 |
[10:08] | stop for a second, close your eyes, | 停下来几秒 闭上眼睛 |
[10:10] | and imagine the rancid smell of a hundred rotting corpses. | 想象一下一百具被分解的尸体腐烂的味道 |
[10:14] | Creep-y. | 真恐怖 |
[10:15] | Which brings us to microbiology… | 这也就引到了我们的微生物上面来 |
[10:16] | But hott-ie. | 但是好性感 |
[10:17] | Because that rancid smell comes from a very specific bacteria. | 因为那种腐臭是因为一种特殊的细菌 |
[10:20] | He is. | 真的 |
[10:21] | Isn’t that right, chatty girls in the back? | 不对吗 后排两个聊天的小姑娘 |
[10:27] | And what is that bacteria? | 那是什么细菌 |
[10:31] | Uh, that’s the, uh– um, I don’t know. | 那是… 不知道 |
[10:36] | Maybe because you’re freshmen who shouldn’t be in this class. | 也许是因为你们是不该出现在这课上的新生 |
[10:39] | How do I know? I’m observant, | 我怎么知道的 我很善于观察 |
[10:42] | a skill you’ll learn in bio 101 down the hall. | 这是在大厅生物基础课中就会学到的 |
[10:48] | It was mortifying. | 太丢人了 |
[10:50] | We just sat there in silence. | 我们只能默默坐着 |
[10:52] | You want me to beat him up? | 你想让我揍他一顿吗 |
[10:54] | Not yet. Whatever he knows, | 还不行 不管他知道什么 |
[10:56] | I’m gonna get it out of him. | 我都要从他那里挖出来 |
[10:57] | Did you compel him? | 你催眠了他吗 |
[10:58] | No, because chances are if he knows about vampires, | 没有 因为如果他知道吸血鬼 |
[11:00] | then he also knows about vervain. | 那他也会了解马鞭草 |
[11:02] | How about violence? Did you threaten him? | 暴力如何 你恐吓他了吗 |
[11:04] | No. I didn’t threaten him. | 没有 我没有恐吓他 |
[11:06] | At least tell me you used torture. | 告诉我至少你用了折磨这一招吧 |
[11:08] | Damon! | 达蒙 |
[11:09] | You do realize that you are dating | 你知道自己的约会对象 |
[11:10] | a reformed serial killer, right? | 是个改过自新的连环杀人狂吧 |
[11:13] | What would a hero do? | 英雄会怎么做 |
[11:15] | That I have no idea. | 这一点我不知道 |
[11:19] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[11:22] | I don’t know. Probably mope at him. | 我不知道 也许先让人无聊到抓狂 |
[11:25] | Stefan’s here right now. | 斯特凡就在我面前 |
[11:27] | What? | 什么 |
[11:29] | Turn off your phone. | 挂掉电话 |
[11:33] | Elena? That is not S– | 埃琳娜 那不是斯… |
[11:44] | I know you’re upset that I didn’t call, | 我知道你很恼火我没有打过一个电话 |
[11:45] | so I just wanted to apologize in person. | 所以我想当面道歉 |
[11:52] | Never do that again, ok? | 下不为例 好吗 |
[11:56] | I thought something terrible happened to you. | 我还以为你出事了 |
[11:58] | Well, something terrible did happen to me. | 我真的出了点状况 |
[12:00] | You fell in love with my brother. | 你和我哥哥相爱了 |
[12:05] | Can’t blame me for needing a little bit of space. | 所以不能怪我需要一点私人空间 |
[12:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:09] | Where did you go? | 你去哪了 |
[12:10] | It’s not important. | 这不重要 |
[12:11] | I’m sure Damon will fill you in eventually. | 我确定最后达蒙会告诉你的 |
[12:14] | You talked to Damon? | 你和达蒙谈过了吗 |
[12:16] | Because I just spoke to him, | 因为我刚挂了他的电话 |
[12:17] | and he didn’t really say anything. | 他什么都没说 |
[12:18] | Weird. | 奇怪 |
[12:20] | Maybe he has his hands full with the whole, | 也许他为杰里米的事情 |
[12:23] | you know, Jeremy situation. | 忙的喘不过气来 |
[12:25] | What Jeremy situation? | 杰里米怎么了 |
[12:26] | Oh, it’s not a big deal. Jeremy got expelled. | 没什么大事 杰里米被开除了 |
[12:30] | Expelled? | 开除了 |
[12:30] | Yeah, and then he and Damon got in this fight, | 然后他和达蒙有了冲突 |
[12:33] | and then Jeremy bolted. | 然后杰里米跑了出去 |
[12:34] | Wait. How do I not know about this? | 等等 我怎么一无所知 |
[12:36] | Where the hell is Jeremy? | 杰里米到底在哪 |
[12:37] | That’s why I’m here. I was hoping maybe you’d know. | 这就是我来的原因 我还以为你会知道 |
[12:52] | Oh, thank god we’re stopping. | 谢天谢地 终于停下了 |
[12:53] | If I can only get out of the car. | 我只想下车 |
[12:55] | Well, you can’t because as soon as we get gas, | 不行 因为一旦加好油 |
[12:57] | we’re getting back on the road. | 我们就重新上路了 |
[12:59] | Ohh. But I’m dying back here. | 但我快要死了 |
[13:02] | You’re not getting out of the car because you want an aspirin. | 你不滚下车是因为需要阿司匹林 |
[13:04] | Then maybe I can get out of the car because I need to pee, | 也许我可以下车因为需要尿尿 |
[13:06] | like, in a bathroom like a lady. | 在卫生间里 |
[13:22] | Hurry. | 快去 |
[13:23] | My throat is really scratchy, | 我的喉咙真的很痒 |
[13:26] | and my head hurts, like, right here. | 而且头部也受伤了 这里 |
[13:30] | When I cough, it’s green. | 当我咳嗽的时候痰都是绿的 |
[13:35] | So get me stuff for all that. | 给我弄点药 |
[13:37] | Silas knows I’m with you. Sorry. | 抱歉 赛拉斯知道我们在一起 |
[13:38] | I can’t risk being seen. | 我不能冒着被看到的风险 |
[13:42] | Please. | 拜托 |
[13:44] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:00] | Just this. | 结账 |
[14:14] | Is that Elena Gilbert or Katherine Pierce? | 那是埃琳娜· 吉尔伯特还是凯瑟琳·皮尔斯 |
[14:18] | Jeremy, Katherine! | 杰里米 看好凯瑟琳 |
[14:27] | Stop running. | 别再跑了 |
[14:34] | Damon! Towel! Knock! | 达蒙 我还披着浴巾 敲敲门好吗 |
[14:36] | Caroline, no one cares. No. | 卡罗琳 没人在意 不敲 |
[14:39] | Hey. Where’s Elena? | 埃琳娜在哪儿 |
[14:40] | I don’t know. She probably went to the bonfire | 不知道 或许是去篝火晚会那儿 |
[14:42] | to get more intel our weirdo professor. | 打听那个怪胎教授的事去了 |
[14:45] | Silas is here. | 赛拉斯来了 |
[14:46] | He’s with Elena, pretending to be Stefan. | 他假装成斯特凡和埃琳娜在一起 |
[14:48] | Get dressed. | 把衣服穿上 |
[14:49] | I thought that Stefan dropped his body | 我以为斯特凡把他的尸体 |
[14:51] | in the quarry. | 丢到采石场去了 |
[14:52] | Join the club. Get dressed. | 可不是吗 换好衣服 |
[14:54] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Elena was right. | 天呐 埃琳娜是对的 |
[14:57] | All summer, she’s had this pit in her stomach about Stefan. | 整个夏天她都觉得斯特凡有什么不对劲 |
[15:01] | What? | 什么 |
[15:02] | I don’t know. She just said that | 我也不知道 她只说 |
[15:03] | she had this weird feeling that something | 她有种奇怪的感觉 |
[15:05] | was wrong with him. | 斯特凡出事了 |
[15:08] | Put some clothes on. Meet me out there. | 穿好衣服 在那见 |
[15:10] | We have to find her. | 我们得找到她 |
[15:15] | Jeremy’s still not answering. | 杰里米还是不接电话 |
[15:18] | I’m gonna hold on to your phone | 我先拿着你的手机了 |
[15:19] | in case he calls back. | 以防他打回来 |
[15:20] | Why are you so worried about him? | 你为什么这么担心他 |
[15:21] | Damon made a mess, and I want to clean it up. | 达蒙闯祸了 我想帮他收拾好 |
[15:24] | Did he really think that I wasn’t gonna find out? | 他真的以为我不会发现吗 |
[15:28] | It’s Damon. Are you surprised? | 他是达蒙 有什么好惊讶的 |
[15:30] | I just figured we were at a place | 我只是觉得我们已经 |
[15:32] | where he wouldn’t have to lie to me. | 到了他不需要撒谎的阶段了 |
[15:37] | I probably shouldn’t be talking about this with you. | 我或许不该跟你说这个 |
[15:40] | It’s ok. | 没关系的 |
[15:43] | I know exactly what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[15:51] | 未知号码 凯瑟琳·皮尔斯 9号公路 | |
[15:51] | Sorry. I don’t mean to cut this short, | 抱歉 不是故意要打断 |
[15:53] | but someone said they just saw Jeremy on Route 9. | 但有人看见杰里米在九号公路出现 |
[15:57] | Do you know where he might be going? | 你知道他可能要去哪儿吗 |
[15:59] | Route 9? I mean, there was this old camp site | 九号公路 那里有个老宿营地 |
[16:02] | that we used to go to when we were kids. | 我们小的时候常去 |
[16:07] | Wait. Who texted you? | 等等 谁给你发的信息 |
[16:19] | Hello, brother. | 你好 哥哥 |
[16:23] | But I suppose distant nephew is probably more accurate. | 我觉得还是远房侄子比较贴切 |
[16:28] | Where the hell’s Elena? | 埃琳娜在哪儿 |
[16:30] | There’s no need for violence, Damon. | 没必要动粗 达蒙 |
[16:34] | You’ll find her eventually. | 你一定会找到她的 |
[16:36] | There you go. | 这才像话 |
[16:39] | Look. I get why you like her. | 听着 我知道你为什么喜欢她 |
[16:40] | I mean, I have a soft spot for brunettes, too. | 我也喜欢深色头发的女孩 |
[16:43] | What I don’t get is why she likes you. | 但我不知道的是为什么她会喜欢你 |
[16:46] | It’s because you haven’t had sex with me. | 那是因为你没跟我滚过床单 |
[16:49] | Cockiness masking fear. How transparent. | 用自大掩饰恐惧 真是明显啊 |
[16:52] | You expect me to believe | 你觉得我会相信 |
[16:53] | you came all this way just to talk to her? | 你大老远跑来就是想跟她说说话吗 |
[16:55] | No. That doesn’t really make much sense, does it, | 不 这说不大通 是不是 |
[16:58] | but if I told you exactly what I did, | 但如果我告诉你我到底做了什么 |
[17:01] | then it would ruin the fun. | 就没意思了 |
[17:05] | Enjoy the bonfire, Damon. | 篝火晚会好好玩 达蒙 |
[17:21] | Why would Silas want to hurt her? | 赛拉斯为什么会想要伤害她 |
[17:22] | Because he wants to hurt me. | 因为他想害我 |
[17:24] | You know, if you just would have told the truth, | 知道吗 你要是早讲真话 |
[17:26] | all of this could have been avoided. | 所有这些都能避免 |
[17:27] | Gee. Thanks, Caroline. Your hindsight is | 谢谢你啊 卡罗琳 这种情况下 |
[17:29] | invaluable in this situation. | 你的马后炮真是宝贵啊 |
[17:33] | Watch where you’re going, douche. | 看着点路 蠢蛋 |
[17:35] | Have you see Elena Gilbert? | 你看到埃琳娜·吉尔伯特了吗 |
[17:37] | I have no idea who that is, | 我不知道你在说谁 |
[17:39] | and if I were her, I’d probably run from you, too. | 但我要是她 我也会离你远远的 |
[17:44] | Wrong answer. | 答错了 |
[17:47] | Forget all this and get out of here. | 忘记一切 离开这里 |
[17:51] | You have to calm down. | 你冷静点 |
[17:53] | He turned the entire town square | 他把整个小镇广场变成 |
[17:54] | into a hunting party for Katherine. | 追捕凯瑟琳的派对 |
[17:55] | How am I supposed to calm down | 你让我怎么冷静 |
[17:57] | when every single person here could be working for Silas? | 这儿每个人都可能被赛拉斯利用 |
[18:09] | I got that. | 我来 |
[18:17] | Whoa. I… | 我… |
[18:20] | Boyfriend drama. | 男友的事 |
[18:21] | Wow. Boyfriend drama, kicked out of class. | 又是男友的事 又被踢出教室 |
[18:24] | Today’s not your day. | 今天真不走运呢 |
[18:26] | What is his deal anyway? | 他到底什么意思 |
[18:28] | Dr. Maxfield? | 迪克菲尔德医生 |
[18:29] | Yeah, him. | 对 就是他 |
[18:31] | Tell you what. Help me grab some more firewood, | 这样吧 帮我一起去拿点木柴 |
[18:34] | and I will tell you everything you need to know. | 我就告诉你所有你想知道的事 |
[18:39] | Ok. | 行 |
[18:43] | I had Dr. Maxfield for a few classes last year. | 我去年上过麦克斯菲尔德医生的几节课 |
[18:47] | He’s a jerk, but he’s brilliant, | 他是个混蛋 但很聪明 |
[18:49] | so I’ll give him a pass. | 所以还是给个赞 |
[18:51] | Brilliant and creepy. | 聪明又阴森 |
[18:58] | There’s a rumor that he’s a part | 传说他是学校里 |
[19:00] | of this secret society on campus. | 一个秘密社团的成员 |
[19:06] | What, like middle-aged men at an Elk Lodge? | 什么社团 中年男子麋鹿旅馆社团吗 |
[19:09] | I have no idea. All I know is that a few times a week | 不知道 我只知道他们一周会有几次 |
[19:13] | they supposedly meet at Whitmore House, | 在惠特曼公馆碰面 |
[19:18] | but you didn’t hear that from me. | 你可别讲是我说的哦 |
[19:22] | Damon? What the hell? | 达蒙 你干嘛啊 |
[19:24] | Seriously? That’s Jesse! | 开什么玩笑 那是杰西啊 |
[19:26] | I kind of liked him. | 我挺喜欢他的 |
[19:38] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[19:40] | Please. I wouldn’t even know how to use it. | 得了吧 我都不知道怎么用 |
[19:43] | I’ve never shot a gun in my life. | 我这辈子从来都没用过枪 |
[19:46] | Didn’t need to. | 根本不需要 |
[19:48] | I was much more deadly. | 我那时候杀伤力比那强多了 |
[19:50] | Key word–“Was.” | 关键词 “那时候” |
[19:54] | I’m gonna go get some wood for the fire. | 我去找点柴火 |
[19:56] | I’ll be back. | 一会儿回来 |
[19:59] | I survived childbirth, | 我出生时逃过一劫 |
[20:01] | the death of my entire family, | 整个家族的人都死了 |
[20:03] | and 500 years of running from an immortal hybrid. | 又为了躲一个永生混血儿逃了500年 |
[20:07] | You can understand why I’m a little upset | 你现在应该能明白为什么我有点焦虑 |
[20:10] | that I am on the verge of being defeated by a sinus infection. | 我快被鼻窦炎打败了 |
[20:50] | Not a word out of you. | 一句话都别说 |
[20:52] | You can’t talk, you can’t scream. | 你不能说话 不能尖叫 |
[20:58] | Yeah. | 好 |
[21:00] | Actually, I can. | 其实 我可以 |
[21:02] | Jeremy, run! | 杰里米 快跑 |
[21:11] | Why can’t I get inside your head? | 为什么我进入不了你大脑 |
[21:23] | Jaryakat a zem. Daryeet acza. | [咒语] |
[21:27] | Now I see why. | 现在我知道为什么了 |
[21:29] | Somebody’s already in there. | 已经有人控制你了 |
[21:31] | Why are you watching me, traveler? | 你为什么监视我 旅行者 |
[21:35] | Odpovezete mi! | [咒语] |
[22:09] | Jeremy? | 杰里米 |
[22:12] | Jeremy, hey. There you are, man. | 杰里米 你在这啊 |
[22:14] | What– | 怎么 |
[22:20] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[22:23] | Freaky, isn’t it, | 很怪 是吧 |
[22:26] | That feeling, the void, | 那种感觉 空虚 |
[22:30] | the emptiness? | 虚无 |
[22:32] | Bonnie, what’s going on? | 邦妮 发生了什么 |
[22:35] | Where the hell am I? | 我这是在哪里 |
[22:36] | The other side. | 另一边 |
[22:38] | Gilbert ring brought you here when you died. | 你死的时候吉尔伯特的戒指把你带来这里 |
[22:40] | That’s how it works. | 这就是它的作用方式 |
[22:41] | Temporarily brings your spirit here. | 暂时把你的灵魂带到这里 |
[22:43] | To go back, you have to reconnect to your body. | 想要回去 你必须重新与你的身体连通 |
[22:49] | My body’s not even here. | 我的身体都不在这里 |
[22:51] | It’s because each time you die you wake up | 因为你每死亡一次再醒来 |
[22:53] | farther and farther away from it, | 会离你的身体越来越远 |
[22:55] | and you wander the other side until you find it. | 在找到身体以前你就要在另一个世界游荡 |
[22:59] | Wait. If I’m on the other side, | 等等 如果我在另一个世界 |
[23:02] | how can you see me? | 你是怎么看到我的 |
[23:05] | There’s something you should know. | 有些事情应该告诉你了 |
[23:10] | All right. Before you get mad– | 好吧 在你发飙以前 |
[23:13] | Mad can wait. Sit. | 发飙可以缓缓 坐下 |
[23:21] | Elena…wait. Wait. | 埃琳娜 等等 等等 |
[23:26] | As much as I’d like to do this right now… | 虽然我现在很想这么做 |
[24:03] | Silas got into your head, didn’t he? | 赛拉斯控制了你 是不是 |
[24:10] | What did Stefan tell you to do? | 斯特凡让你做什么了 |
[24:11] | Get you alone, weaken you… | 让你落单 削弱你的力量 |
[24:15] | And then kill you. | 然后杀了你 |
[24:40] | Damon, I’m so sorry. I… | 达蒙 非常抱歉 |
[24:43] | What the hell is happening? | 发生了什么 |
[24:44] | You’re in some sort of Silas trance, | 你被赛拉斯控制了 |
[24:47] | But I think you snapped out of it. | 但我想你醒过来了 |
[24:50] | Silas? But I– | 赛拉斯 但我 |
[24:51] | Before you ask, no. He’s not in the quarry. | 在你问之前 我得说 他不在采石场 |
[24:54] | It’s a common misconception. | 是大家误会了 |
[24:56] | You talked to him today. | 你今天还跟他讲话来着 |
[24:59] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[25:00] | I–I was in a crowd full of people. | 我站在一大堆人之中 |
[25:03] | I hugged him. I was talking to him about my life | 我还拥抱了他 跟他谈了我的生活 |
[25:06] | and about– | 还谈了 |
[25:06] | Me? | 我吗 |
[25:08] | I bet he had some choice things to say. | 他肯定说了些关于选择之类的话 |
[25:12] | Wait. If that was Silas, | 等等 如果那是赛拉斯 |
[25:13] | Then where’s Stefan? | 那斯特凡去哪里了 |
[25:18] | What happened to Stefan, damon? | 斯特凡怎么了 达蒙 |
[25:23] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[25:25] | Can you talk about this when you don’t have | 等你看起来不像想杀人一样 |
[25:26] | that murdery look in your eyes? | 我们再谈论这个话题 |
[25:28] | You’re right. Every time I look at you, | 你说得对 我一看着你 |
[25:31] | all I want to do is kill you. | 我就想杀了你 |
[25:36] | It must be Silas’ mind control. | 一定是赛拉斯的精神控制 |
[25:39] | He’s using your anger at me like a trigger. | 他在把你对我的愤怒当做导火索 |
[25:43] | You have to resist it. | 你必须控制住自己 |
[25:45] | I can’t! | 我做不到 |
[25:45] | Elena, you have to resist it. | 埃琳娜 你必须控制住 |
[25:47] | I’m trying! | 我在努力尝试了 |
[26:06] | Tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我这到底是怎么回事 |
[26:11] | Sorry. This was all I could find out there. | 抱歉 目前我只能找到这个 |
[26:18] | Sorry my friend went aggro. | 抱歉 我朋友又闯祸了 |
[26:20] | He’s got anger issues. | 他天生暴躁 |
[26:22] | And a serious right hook. | 下手还不轻 |
[26:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:24] | But, hey, it got us alone together, | 但是 这给了我俩单独相处的机会 |
[26:26] | So that’s a win. | 也算值了 |
[26:42] | I have a boyfriend. | 我有男朋友了 |
[26:49] | And where is he, other than not here? | 那他在哪儿呢 既然不在这里的话 |
[26:52] | Well, he’s supposed to be here. | 他本该在这里的 |
[26:54] | He deferred a semester. | 他推迟到下学期入学了 |
[26:58] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你不需要安慰我什么 |
[26:59] | I know how these things go. | 我明白有时候就这么回事 |
[27:00] | People go to school, and they drift apart. | 上了大学 就分道扬镳了 |
[27:02] | Yeah, and sometimes, they don’t. | 是啊 但有时也不尽如此 |
[27:05] | Exactly. Sometimes, they don’t. | 就是 有时他们也不会 |
[27:07] | And sometimes, you change, | 还有时 你变了 |
[27:09] | but what you had still means something. | 但那些过去仍然对你意义很大 |
[27:10] | Yes, yes! | 是啊 就是 |
[27:11] | And sometimes when you’re thinking all those things, | 还有时 当你回想起一切的时候 |
[27:14] | your girlfriend is moving on | 你的女友已经另起一段落了 |
[27:15] | and sleeping with somebody back home | 睡在别人的床上 |
[27:17] | and has no intention of getting back with you. | 并且再也不想回到你身边了 |
[27:21] | Oh, my god. Ugh. | 天哪 |
[27:25] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[27:29] | It was a while ago, | 都过去了 |
[27:32] | and honestly until the worst actually happened, | 然而坦白说 直到那一刻到来 |
[27:35] | I wouldn’t listen to anybody tell me otherwise. | 我才后悔没听别人的忠告 |
[27:38] | I could always find an excuse, so I get it. | 我总能给自己找到借口 所以我都明白 |
[27:53] | Get in the truck and drive. | 上车 往前开 |
[27:55] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[27:57] | I can’t leave Matt. | 我不能丢下马特不管 |
[27:58] | Uh, wai–huh. | 等…等一下 听着 |
[27:59] | How do you think i survived 500 years? | 你觉得我这五百年是怎么过来的 |
[28:01] | It wasn’t because I was a vampire. | 不是因为我是吸血鬼 |
[28:03] | It’s because I never looked back. | 而是因为我从不回头 |
[28:06] | Don’t be dumb. Survive. | 别犯傻了 保命第一 |
[28:09] | That’s why people treat you like an object and not like a person. | 也正是因此人们拿你当东西看而不是当人看 |
[28:16] | It actually hasn’t been so bad. | 实际上也没那么糟 |
[28:18] | I have jeremy, and I see grams sometimes. | 我还能和杰里米说话 有时我还能见到外婆 |
[28:23] | Last night with my dad was the first really hard time. | 昨晚和爸爸在一起是第一次感到很艰难 |
[28:33] | I’ll be ok. I just have to get past these next few days. | 我会没事的 只是还要些日子去适应 |
[28:37] | Bonnie, you don’t have to pretend like it’s ok. | 邦妮 你不用假装没事 |
[28:41] | Your dad died, and… | 你爸爸死了 你… |
[28:46] | You died. | 也死了 |
[28:50] | It’s not ok. | 怎么能没事 |
[28:52] | It has to be. | 我别无选择 |
[28:54] | Because there’s nothing I can do about it. | 因为所有一切我都无能为力 |
[29:00] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[29:29] | Matt! | 马特 |
[29:35] | Now if my best friend died, | 如果是我最好的朋友死了 |
[29:39] | I’d at least pretend to cry, | 至少我会假装掉几滴泪 |
[29:41] | which leads me to believe that he’s not really dead. | 而像你这样明显告诉我他没真死 |
[29:43] | I take it that tacky ring somehow protects him. | 我猜是那个俗气的戒指保护了他 |
[29:46] | Too bad you can’t get inside my head to find out for sure. | 真遗憾你不能偷窥我的想法来确认一下 |
[29:49] | Hunter’s perk. | 猎人的福利 |
[29:52] | See, that’s what you don’t get. | 瞧 你没搞明白一点 |
[29:54] | When I can read your mind, | 当我能偷窥你的想法时 |
[29:55] | I at least have use for you. | 你至少对我有用 |
[29:57] | Now I’m just gonna kill you. | 而现在我只需要杀了你 |
[29:59] | You can try, | 试试看啊 |
[30:00] | but none of your abilities work on me, | 你的那些招数都在我这儿不好使 |
[30:01] | So right now, you’re nothing. | 对我来说 你不足为惧 |
[30:04] | Slower than a vampire, weaker than a vampire. | 你比任何吸血鬼还要缓慢 虚弱 |
[30:07] | I on the other hand am a hunter. | 而我是个吸血鬼猎人 |
[30:13] | Plus I work out. | 再说我有健身 |
[30:45] | You might be stronger than me, | 你或许比我强大 |
[30:47] | but you’re forgetting | 但不要忘了 |
[30:48] | that I am immortal. | 我是不死之身 |
[31:14] | I thought you said you didn’t know how to use that. | 我记得你说过不会用枪 |
[31:17] | I figured it out. | 我弄明白了 |
[31:22] | Poor Bonnie. She must have tried to call me | 可怜的邦妮 她一定是想打电话给我的 |
[31:25] | right after Silas stole my phone. | 就在赛拉斯偷了我的手机之后 |
[31:28] | Has anyone talked to her? Is she ok? | 有人联络过她吗 她还好吗 |
[31:31] | I don’t know. I’ve had more important things to worry about. | 我不知道 我有更重要的事操心 |
[31:36] | My best friend’s dad died. | 我最好朋友的父亲去世了 |
[31:39] | That’s pretty damn important. | 这还不重要吗 |
[31:40] | Yeah? Well, so is protecting your brother, | 是吗 那么保护你的弟弟 |
[31:42] | finding mine, and figuring out what the hell | 找到我弟弟 同时弄明白赛拉斯 |
[31:45] | Silas wants with Katherine. | 想从凯瑟琳身上得到什么也很重要 |
[31:46] | I just left. What the hell is wrong with you? | 我才刚离开 你到底是怎么回事 |
[31:49] | You’re getting angry at me again, Elena. | 你又对我生气了 埃琳娜 |
[31:52] | Remember, trigger. | 记得 不要动怒 |
[31:54] | My brother got expelled! | 我的弟弟被退学了 |
[31:56] | You’ve got him playing white knight to Katherine, | 你居然还让他去保护凯瑟琳 |
[31:59] | Who’s tried to kill me… | 一个无数次 |
[32:00] | repeatedly. | 想杀死我的人 |
[32:04] | Stefan’s been…he’s been suffering for months | 斯特凡这几个月饱受折磨 |
[32:10] | while I’ve been rolling around with you, | 而我却还在和你厮混 |
[32:13] | a self-proclaimed serial killer. | 一个自称是连环杀手的人 |
[32:18] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[32:22] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[32:26] | Elena, that is the gas. | 埃琳娜 那是煤气管道 |
[32:28] | Stop. You don’t really want to kill me, Elena. | 停手 你不是真的想杀我 埃琳娜 |
[32:30] | You have to realize this | 如果你想破除赛拉斯的催眠 |
[32:32] | before you’re gonna break Silas’ compulsion. | 你必须得明白这点 |
[32:34] | I can’t, ok? All I can think about is killing you! | 我做不到 我满脑子都想着要杀死你 |
[32:38] | Well, you’re gonna have to think about something stronger | 那你得强迫自己想些比杀死我的欲望 |
[32:41] | than your desire to kill me. | 更强烈的情绪 |
[32:43] | Or you’re gonna kill us both. | 要不我们两个都会丧命 |
[32:52] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[32:54] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[32:56] | Think about Stefan. | 想想斯特凡 |
[32:57] | Caroline told me you’d been worried about him, | 卡罗琳跟我说你一直在担心斯特凡 |
[32:59] | that you had a pit in your stomach. | 你一直有种不好的预感 |
[33:01] | Describe it, tell me about it. | 告诉我那是什么样的感觉 |
[33:02] | What? No. I can’t. | 什么 不 我做不到 |
[33:05] | Think about him. | 想想他 |
[33:07] | Think about the feelings you’re getting. | 想想你感受到的情绪 |
[33:09] | Describe it to me. | 告诉我是怎么样的 |
[33:14] | It’s a… it’s a chill. | 那是一阵刺骨的寒意 |
[33:16] | I can’t explain it, but it’s like I can feel him. | 我说不清 但就像我可以感觉到他 |
[33:21] | He’s trying to reach out to me, | 他在召唤着我 |
[33:23] | But I don’t know where he is, | 但我不知道他在哪里 |
[33:26] | and I can’t understand what he’s trying to say. | 也不知道他想告诉我些什么 |
[33:28] | All I know is that he’s scared, | 我只知道他很害怕 |
[33:30] | and he’s lonely, and he’s in a lot of pain. | 很孤单 也很痛苦 |
[33:35] | He’s in a lot of pain. | 他很痛苦 |
[33:44] | We have to find him. | 我们一定要找到他 |
[33:48] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[33:52] | I swear. | 我向你保证 |
[34:00] | The rage. | 那股怒气 |
[34:02] | It’s gone. | 消失了 |
[34:15] | I think we need to set some ground rules | 我觉得我们应该为 |
[34:17] | for when boyfriends come to visit. | 男朋友来访设立一些基本规矩 |
[34:28] | I think somebody moved my body. | 我觉得有人挪动了我的身体 |
[34:31] | It’s weird, but I can feel it. | 很奇怪 但我可以感觉到 |
[34:32] | It’s like I’m drawn to it. | 就像是我被吸引过来的 |
[34:35] | There it is. | 在那 |
[34:41] | So if this happens every time | 我每次戴着吉尔伯特戒指 |
[34:42] | I die with the Gilbert ring. | 死亡时都会发生这些 |
[34:45] | The second I go back, | 我一旦回去 |
[34:45] | that means I’m just gonna forget about all of this. | 就会立刻忘掉这一切 |
[34:53] | I’ll forget that you’re dead. | 我会忘记你已经死了 |
[34:55] | Bonnie, you and Jeremy can’t keep this a secret anymore. | 邦妮 你和杰里米不能再把这保密下去 |
[34:59] | I’m sorry your dad died. | 我对你父亲的去世很遗憾 |
[35:02] | I know it’s hard, | 我知道这很难 |
[35:03] | but how are you gonna deal with his death | 但是你如果连自己的死都无法面对 |
[35:05] | if you can’t even deal with your own? | 又怎样面对他的离去呢 |
[35:11] | It’s really good to see you, Matt. | 很高兴能遇见你 马特 |
[35:30] | Welcome back to the land of the living. | 欢迎回到人间 |
[35:36] | What the hell happened? | 发生什么了 |
[35:40] | Yeah. Silas killed you, | 赛拉斯杀了你 |
[35:41] | tried to kill me, then… | 又想杀掉我 然后 |
[35:43] | I shot him. | 我开枪打了他 |
[35:45] | So we’re even. No more whining. | 我们扯平了 别再发牢骚了 |
[35:49] | Let’s go. Silas won’t be down for long. | 我们快走吧 赛拉斯很快就会醒来 |
[35:56] | Hey. I left the hatchet. I’ll be right back. | 我把斧头落下了 我马上回来 |
[36:05] | You Ok? | 你还好吗 |
[36:08] | I’m not ready to be dead yet, Jeremy. | 我还没有准备好接受死亡 杰里米 |
[36:12] | I’m just not. Maybe I will be one day, | 真的没有 也许将来某天会 |
[36:15] | But it’s not today, | 但今天还没有 |
[36:18] | And I don’t know what to do about my dad | 我也不知道怎样拯救我父亲 |
[36:21] | or what to do when the sheriff calls. | 或者怎样应对警长的电话 |
[36:23] | Because she’s gonna call me… | 她会给我打电话的 |
[36:24] | It’s ok. We’ll get through this. | 没事的 我们能熬过去的 |
[36:26] | I can tell everybody that you’re with family, | 我可以告诉所有人你和家人在一起 |
[36:28] | that it was too hard for you to be here. | 在这里对你来说太难了 |
[36:32] | I might not be able to touch you or hold you, | 我可能无法触摸你或拥抱你 |
[36:34] | but I’m here for you. | 无论你需要什么 |
[36:37] | no matter what you need. | 我都会为你而在这里 |
[37:08] | Did you find that girl that you were looking for? | 你找到要找的那个女孩了吗 |
[37:12] | Yes, I did, and then she shot me. | 是的 找到了 然后她朝我开了枪 |
[37:16] | So I’m a little bit angry, | 所以我有些生气 |
[37:18] | and I’m a little bit hungry. | 也有些饥饿 |
[37:21] | But luckily, you can help me out | 但幸运的是 你可以帮我 |
[37:24] | with one of those things. | 解决其中一项 |
[37:37] | Fill her up. | 把它填满 |
[37:59] | Oh, goody. Gypsies are here. | 太棒了 吉普赛人在这 |
[38:02] | Oh, I’m sorry. You call yourselves travelers now, right? | 很抱歉 你们现在自称是旅行者 对吗 |
[38:08] | It’s much more P.C. | 更像是和平队 |
[38:09] | You can call me whatever you want, | 当我把你开膛破肚后 |
[38:13] | when I’m gutting you. | 你想叫我什么都行 |
[38:16] | I see. You’re mad that I killed | 我明白了 你是因为我杀掉了 |
[38:18] | your blond-haired, blue-eyed host, right? | 你的金发碧眼的皮囊而感到生气 是吧 |
[38:21] | That’s what you get for taking over somebody’s body | 那是你夺取她人身体来监视我 |
[38:23] | to spy on me, but congrats. | 所应得的 但是祝贺你 |
[38:26] | You found me, so now what? | 你找到了我 然后呢 |
[38:29] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[38:29] | You back in that tomb, sealed away for eternity. | 想要你回到坟墓中 永世封存 |
[38:34] | That’s what the travelers have always wanted. | 那是所有旅行者一直想要的 |
[38:42] | Luckily for you, I’ve never really considered myself one. | 算你走运 我从没把自己当成其中之一 |
[38:46] | I know you can see inside my mind, | 我知道你可以看透我的思想 |
[38:50] | and I have my own agenda. | 而且我有自己的打算 |
[38:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:57] | I see that you do. | 我看出来了 |
[39:01] | I’ll be back, roomie. | 我会回来的 室友 |
[39:02] | I don’t know when, but I will be back. | 不知道何时 但我会回来的 |
[39:05] | Just call me the minute you hear from Bonnie, ok? | 一有邦妮的消息就打给我好吗 |
[39:08] | I’ve left her, like, a hundred messages. | 我都给她发了上百条短信了 |
[39:09] | I will. I promise. | 我会的 我保证 |
[39:14] | You’re gonna find him, Elena. | 你会找到他的 埃琳娜 |
[39:17] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[39:19] | Bye. | 拜 |
[39:20] | Bye. | 拜 |
[39:23] | I didn’t think Elena Gilbert would give up so easily. | 我不认为埃琳娜· 吉尔伯特会这么早放弃 |
[39:27] | Sorry about being a hard ass earlier. | 抱歉之前那么招人厌 |
[39:29] | It’s kind of my thing. | 我这人就这样 |
[39:32] | You’re Grayson Gilbert’s daughter, aren’t you? | 你是格雷森·吉尔伯特的女儿 对吗 |
[39:34] | You knew my dad? | 你认识我爸 |
[39:35] | Knew of him. | 听过他的大名 |
[39:36] | He’s a legend around here. Brilliant. | 他是这一带的传奇人物 才华横溢 |
[39:39] | I’ve studied all his research. | 我拜读过他所有的研究成果 |
[39:41] | I can only hope to do the kind of work he did. | 我只希望能像他做得那样出色 |
[39:43] | So does that mean that he forged | 那也就包括他伪造 |
[39:45] | death certificates, too? | 死亡证明了 |
[39:48] | And here I thought you were just passionate about microbiology. | 我只是觉得你对微生物学充满热情 |
[39:52] | I have office hours tomorrow. | 明天我会在办公室 |
[39:53] | Come by. We can chat. | 来坐坐吧 我们谈谈 |
[39:55] | Um, yeah, I would, but I’ve got | 好 我是想去 不过 |
[39:57] | other important things on my plate right now. | 我现在有重要的事要处理 |
[40:01] | Let me know when that plate clears. | 事情结束了通知我 |
[40:07] | Well, I guess that’s how a hero would do it. | 我猜英雄也不过如此了 |
[40:10] | Honesty. Who’d have thunk it? | 说真的 谁能想到呢 |
[40:17] | Aren’t you the least bit curious about the whole | 难道你对”少女妙探与怪诞教授” |
[40:18] | “Nancy Drew and the creepster professor” thing? | 一点都不好奇 |
[40:21] | Caroline will take over. I can’t stay here | 卡罗琳会接替我 我不能明知 |
[40:23] | knowing that Stefan’s out there somewhere. | 斯特凡还落难在外却留在这里 |
[40:26] | Yeah. Well… | 也对 |
[40:29] | That’s Stefan’s daylight ring. | 这是斯特凡的日光戒指 |
[40:30] | Snagged it from Silas yesterday, | 昨天趁机从赛拉斯那儿拿回来的 |
[40:33] | and for the record, I am secure enough in our relationship | 顺便说一下 我对我们的感情很有信心 |
[40:35] | that you having psychic dreams about your ex-boyfriend | 即便你做了那些感应你前男友的梦 |
[40:39] | does not bother me… | 也不会影响我 |
[40:42] | But it still sucks. | 但还是挺讨厌的 |
[40:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:48] | We’re gonna save Stefan, | 我们会救回斯特凡 |
[40:50] | and I’m still gonna love you, ok? | 我还是一样爱你 好吗 |
[41:15] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[41:17] | We found something. | 我们有发现了 |
[41:20] | We didn’t find anything in the quarry, | 采石场里我们一无所获 |
[41:21] | but a deputy found this a few miles away. | 不过有个副警长在几里开外发现了这个 |
[41:23] | We didn’t open it. | 我们没打开 |
[41:25] | Looks like it’s been in there for 3 months. | 这东西在这儿好像有三个月了 |
[41:29] | Chances are he’s hungry. | 可能是他很饥饿 |
[41:43] | Oh, my god. That’s not Stefan. | 天呐 这个不是斯特凡 |
[41:46] | You’re right. He was hungry. | 你说得对 他很饥饿 |
[41:52] | Bet he still is. | 现在也一定如此 |