时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I’m Elena. | 我叫埃琳娜 |
[00:02] | I’m Stefan. | 我叫斯特凡 |
[00:03] | Love brought me to Mystic Falls, | 我为爱来到神秘瀑布镇 |
[00:05] | love drove me away. | 又因爱而离去 |
[00:07] | I love you, Damon. | 我爱你 达蒙 |
[00:10] | Silas. | 赛拉斯 |
[00:10] | Hello, my shadow self. | 你好 我的影子 |
[00:15] | But as new enemies reveal themselves… | 但是新的敌人出现了 |
[00:17] | Jaryakat a zem. | [咒语] |
[00:20] | Things are spinning out of control. | 事情逐渐开始失控 |
[00:21] | I know exactly what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[00:24] | Silas is using his mind control to find Katherine. | 赛拉斯利用他的精神控制找凯瑟琳 |
[00:26] | You all know Elena Gilbert. | 你们都认识埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 |
[00:28] | Well, the girl that I’m looking for | 我要找的女孩 |
[00:29] | looks exactly like her. | 长得和她一模一样 |
[00:31] | What do you want with Katherine? | 你还要凯瑟琳干什么 |
[00:32] | I could tell you, but | 我可以告诉你 但是 |
[00:33] | wouldn’t it be so much more fun if it were a surprise? | 如果你到最后才明白不是更有趣吗 |
[00:35] | Why can’t I get inside your head? | 为什么我无法进入你的大脑 |
[00:37] | With so many unanswered questions… | 很多问题没有答案 |
[00:39] | Somebody’s already in there. | 已经有人控制你了 |
[00:40] | Stefan’s been suffering for months. | 斯特凡这几个月饱受折磨 |
[00:43] | Now the truth is about to be revealed. | 现在 真相即将揭晓 |
[00:46] | You’re right. He was hungry. | 你说得对 他是很饥饿 |
[00:47] | I bet he still is. | 现在应该还没饱 |
[01:22] | Hey, man. Last call was 4 hours ago. | 老兄 我们4小时前就关门了 |
[01:26] | If you want some coffee, | 如果你想喝点咖啡 |
[01:27] | I could put some on. | 我可以去做一些 |
[01:37] | Run. Run! | 快跑 快跑 |
[02:09] | You must have restless sleep syndrome or something. | 你一定是有睡眠不安综合症什么的 |
[02:11] | It’s like sleeping with a tornado. | 好像跟龙卷风睡在一起 |
[02:19] | We were up all night. | 我们一整夜没睡 |
[02:20] | You’re exhausted. Come back to sleep. | 你累坏了 来再睡会儿 |
[02:22] | I had a dream about Stefan. | 我梦到了斯特凡 |
[02:26] | It was more than just a pit in my stomach this time, though. | 这次不止是种不安的感觉了 |
[02:29] | It was real. It was like I was there with him. | 梦很真实 好像我就在他旁边 |
[02:32] | I know I said it didn’t bother me | 我知道我说过 |
[02:33] | that you have some psychic connection | 你能感应到你的前男友 |
[02:35] | to your ex-boyfriend, | 并不让我心烦 |
[02:36] | But I don’t need a play-by-play, Elena. | 但是 我不需要详细报道 埃琳娜 |
[02:44] | You’re right. It’s weird. Sorry. | 你说得对 这很奇怪 抱歉 |
[02:51] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:53] | Tell me. I’m sure whatever’s in my imagination | 说吧 我想象中的情形 |
[02:55] | is 10 times worse than what’s going on in your subconscious. | 肯定比你潜意识里看到的要糟10倍 |
[02:58] | It was just so vivid. | 那个梦太生动了 |
[03:02] | I saw Stefan walking out of this bar. | 我看到斯特凡走出一家酒吧 |
[03:04] | It had a red awning and this broken neon sign, | 酒吧有红遮阳蓬和坏掉的霓虹灯 |
[03:09] | and he was screaming in pain. | 他在痛苦地叫着 |
[03:11] | Well, should I go check in the attic, | 我是不是该去阁楼翻翻 |
[03:14] | see if there’s a crystal ball? | 看看有没有水晶球 |
[03:16] | Maybe you can conjure up an address. | 也许你能感应到地址 |
[03:17] | Route 29. Joe’s Bar. | 29号公路 乔酒吧 |
[03:23] | I think I had the exact same dream. | 我想我做了一模一样的梦 |
[03:46] | So I’ve found 9 bars along route 29, | 29号公路上有9家酒吧 |
[03:50] | and none of them are called Joe’s. | 没有一家叫乔酒吧 |
[03:55] | I had a feeling there was something wrong all summer, | 整个夏天我都觉得出了什么事 |
[03:57] | and I ignored it, | 但我没去想 |
[03:58] | but I was right. Stefan was in a safe. | 可我是对的 斯特凡被装在保险箱里 |
[04:01] | Probably killed whoever it was that found him. | 可能杀了那个发现他的人 |
[04:04] | I know it sounds crazy | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[04:06] | that I’m following some psychic dream, | 我居然在追查一个托梦 |
[04:08] | but it’s the only lead that we have. | 但这是我们目前唯一的线索 |
[04:10] | It doesn’t sound crazy. | 这不是听起来疯狂 |
[04:11] | It is crazy, | 这就是疯狂 |
[04:14] | but I’m open-minded. | 不过我思想很开明 |
[04:15] | Shotgun! | 我要前座 |
[04:19] | What? I get carsick in the back seat. | 怎么了 坐后面我会晕车的 |
[04:22] | Another charming human side effect you stuck me with. | 你带给我的另一个迷人的人类副作用 |
[04:28] | Please tell me that she’s not coming. | 拜托告诉我她不会一起去吧 |
[04:30] | Trust me, I have no interest in Katherine’s well-being, | 相信我 我根本不在乎凯瑟琳的死活 |
[04:32] | but for some reason, Silas wants her real bad, | 但不知为什么 赛拉斯迫切想要得到她 |
[04:34] | and if Silas wants her, I want her more. | 如果赛拉斯想要她 我就更想要她了 |
[04:36] | Can’t we just stash her in the cellar | 我们不能把她藏在地下室里 |
[04:38] | or maybe a deep, dark well with a pair of water wings? | 或者给她一对浮袋 把她扔进漆黑的深井里 |
[04:41] | Do you really think that I want to take a road trip with you, | 你真觉得我想跟你一起公路旅行吗 |
[04:44] | America’s most boring, self-righteous vampire? | 你是全美最无聊 最自以为是的吸血鬼 |
[04:48] | Just remember, Damon wouldn’t have to play bodyguard | 记住了 要不是你把解药灌进我喉咙 |
[04:51] | if you hadn’t shoved that cure down my throat. | 达蒙现在就不用做我的保镖了 |
[04:54] | You were trying to kill me. | 你当时想杀了我 |
[04:58] | I will admit, though, I take great pleasure | 不过我得承认 你把自己 |
[05:00] | knowing that you wasted your one shot | 变回人类的唯一机会浪费在我身上 |
[05:03] | at a human life on me. | 还是让我很开心 |
[05:04] | All right. Play nice, | 行了 友好点 |
[05:06] | or I’m gonna revisit the deep, dark well idea. | 否则我就要考虑漆黑深井的主意了 |
[05:08] | I want to find Stefan just as much as you do | 我和你们一样想找到斯特凡 |
[05:11] | and not just because I don’t want to be a pawn | 并不只是因为我不被你们当做 |
[05:13] | that you can trade off for his life. | 拿来交换他性命的棋子 |
[05:15] | I care about him. | 我在乎他 |
[05:18] | I always have, | 一直都是 |
[05:19] | and since we’ve been having the same dream, | 既然我们都做了相同的梦 |
[05:21] | makes me think that you care about him just as much. | 让我觉得你也同样在乎他 |
[05:25] | Ok. Train’s leaving the station. Choo-choo. | 行了 出发了 走吧 |
[05:30] | You ever play the “what if” game? | 你玩过”如果怎样”的游戏吗 |
[05:33] | When you’re calcified for 2,000 years, | 被钙化了两千年 |
[05:35] | you learn to entertain yourself with these little brain teasers. | 就知道要用这些脑筋急转弯来消遣一下 |
[05:39] | Look, Silas. This phone is prepaid, | 听着 赛拉斯 这是预付费手机 |
[05:41] | and I don’t have a lot of minutes. | 我没多少时间 |
[05:43] | Oh, no, no, no. It’s really easy. I’ll go first. | 不不 很简单的 我先说 |
[05:45] | You know how much I hate travelers, | 你知道我有多恨旅行者 |
[05:47] | so to prove your allegiance to me, | 所以为了证明你对我的忠诚 |
[05:49] | you killed your traveler friend Gregor, | 你杀死了你的旅行者朋友格莱戈 |
[05:51] | but what if it as all an act? | 但是如果这都是演戏怎么办 |
[05:53] | What if he’s still alive? | 如果他还活着怎么办 |
[05:56] | You saw him bleed out. | 你看到他血流而死了 |
[05:58] | You buried his body yourself. | 你亲手埋葬了他 |
[06:00] | But what if Matt’s tacky ring brought him back to life? | 但是如果马特的戒指让他起死回生了呢 |
[06:03] | If this is the game, it’s boring. | 如果这就是你的游戏 真是无聊透了 |
[06:06] | If we’re gonna work together, | 如果我们要合作 |
[06:08] | I need to know that you’re on my side, | 我得确定你真是我这边的 |
[06:10] | so find out if Matt Donovan’s still alive | 去查清马特·多诺万是否还活着 |
[06:13] | and kill him. | 然后杀死他 |
[06:14] | Fine. Say Matt is still alive, | 行 假如马特还活着 |
[06:17] | what if he could help us to find Katherine Pierce? | 如果他能帮我们找到凯瑟琳·皮尔斯呢 |
[06:20] | She’s still your priority, is she not? | 她还是你最想要的人 对吧 |
[06:22] | Yes, she is. | 没错 |
[06:24] | So get the information that you need, | 把你需要的信息问出来 |
[06:27] | rip that ring off Matt’s little finger, | 然后把马特的戒指虏下来 |
[06:30] | and make sure he doesn’t cheat death again. | 确保他不会再活过来 |
[06:32] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会搞定的 |
[06:55] | I don’t want to hurt you, so get away from me, | 我不想伤害你 所以赶快离我远点 |
[06:56] | before I rip your throat out. | 免得我咬断你的喉咙 |
[06:58] | Hello to you, too. | 你也好啊 |
[07:01] | I brought dinner. | 我带了晚饭 |
[07:08] | A vampire doppelganger who’s burdened by a conscience. | 一个吸血鬼二重身 深受良心的折磨 |
[07:14] | Now I’ve seen everything. | 现在我算什么都见识过了 |
[07:20] | You saved me from burning to death | 今早在那酒吧外 |
[07:21] | outside that bar this morning, didn’t you? | 是你救了我 让我没被太阳烧死 是吗 |
[07:23] | And I pulled you from the quarry before that. | 在那之前 是我把你从采石场救出来的 |
[07:25] | That is, I figured out where you were | 准确说 我猜到你在哪 |
[07:27] | and told the former owner of this cabin | 然后让这屋子的前任主人 |
[07:29] | to pull your lock box from the water. | 把锁你的箱子从水里捞出来 |
[07:33] | You thanked him by biting off his head. | 你咬掉了他的脑袋以表示感激 |
[07:37] | How do you know I’m a doppelganger. | 你怎么知道我是二重身 |
[07:38] | Because I’ve seen your face before | 因为我之前见过你的脸 |
[07:41] | on someone who wasn’t you. | 但那人不是你 |
[07:45] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[07:46] | How much do you know about Silas? | 你有多了解赛拉斯 |
[07:52] | I know that he’s a bloodthirsty immortal | 我知道他是个嗜血的不死之身 |
[07:54] | who’s killed more people than I can count, | 杀的人多到我都数不过来 |
[07:58] | and that was before he stole my identity, | 然后他还盗取了我的身份 |
[08:02] | locked me up in a safe, and dropped me in the bottom of a quarry. | 把我锁进了保险箱 扔到采石场底部 |
[08:06] | You made it through. | 你熬过来了 |
[08:08] | Barely. I came very close to flipping off my humanity switch, | 很勉强 我差点就关闭了人性 |
[08:12] | but I didn’t | 但我没有 |
[08:13] | Because I knew if I ever got out | 因为我知道 如果我能逃出来 |
[08:15] | I wanted to be myself when I killed him. | 我杀死他的时候我要做自己 |
[08:17] | Strong words. | 好激昂啊 |
[08:19] | He’s a monster, | 他是个恶魔 |
[08:21] | and I’m going after him. | 我要去对付他 |
[08:25] | Except you’ll burn to death in the sun without your daylight ring. | 不过你没有日光戒指 会被太阳晒死 |
[08:32] | Silas wasn’t always a monster. | 赛拉斯也不一直是这样 |
[08:37] | He used to be a simple man | 他曾是一个简单的人 |
[08:39] | in love with a simple girl, | 爱着一个简单的女孩 |
[08:42] | his soul mate. | 那是他的灵魂伴侣 |
[08:44] | She was his one true love. | 她是他唯一的真爱 |
[08:47] | You know how that goes. | 这种事你也明白 |
[08:49] | They thought their love would last forever. | 他们以为这份爱能天长地久 |
[08:52] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道这些 |
[08:54] | Because I was there in his arms. | 因为当时我就在他怀中 |
[08:58] | You’re telling me that you were Silas’ one true love. | 你是说你是赛拉斯的唯一真爱 |
[09:02] | I would have done anything for him. | 我愿为他付出一切 |
[09:04] | That’s impossible. How are you here right now? | 那不可能 你现在怎么会在这里 |
[09:07] | Love bends the rules of possible. | 爱能将不可能变为可能 |
[09:10] | Silas and I were the two most powerful members | 我和赛拉斯是我们族人中最强大的两人 |
[09:12] | of a gifted people called travelers. | 我们是天赋异禀的旅行者 |
[09:15] | When we were engaged to be married, | 我们订婚之后 |
[09:17] | we decided to reach even further. | 我们决定更进一步 |
[09:19] | I don’t ever want to be parted from you, | 我永远都不想和你分开 |
[09:24] | even by death. | 死亡也不能分离我们 |
[09:25] | We wanted to find a way for our love to last forever. | 他想找到一个能让我们的爱天长地久的办法 |
[09:36] | Yeah, look. I know the story. | 听着 我知道这故事 |
[09:39] | Everything was great for Silas | 赛拉斯本来进展顺利 |
[09:40] | until some witch named Qetsiyah or whatever | 直到一个叫凯茨雅还是什么的女巫 |
[09:42] | came by and screwed him over, right? | 去毁了他 对吗 |
[09:44] | Wrong. You don’t know the story. | 错了 你根本不知道是怎么回事 |
[09:50] | Silas convinced Qetsiyah that he loved her | 赛拉斯让凯茨雅以为他爱她 |
[09:52] | so she would make the immortality spell, | 好哄她创造出永生咒语 |
[09:54] | but when she found out that he was just using her, | 但当她发现他只是在利用她时 |
[09:57] | she dumped in a tomb with a cure, | 她就把他连同解药一起扔进坟墓 |
[10:00] | hoping he would take it and die | 希望他能服下它而死 |
[10:02] | because she had created | 因为她已经创造出 |
[10:03] | a supernatural limbo to trap his soul. | 一个超自然疆界来禁锢他的灵魂 |
[10:07] | Like any other sane, rational, well-adjusted woman would do. | 任何正常理智心智健全的女人都会如此 |
[10:11] | Which catches us up to today. | 这就说到了现在的情况 |
[10:13] | Now Silas wants to destroy that supernatural limbo. | 现在赛拉斯想摧毁那超自然疆界 |
[10:17] | Once the other side is gone, | 一旦那一边消失了 |
[10:18] | he can take the cure, | 他就能服下解药 |
[10:20] | become mortal, and die, | 变成人类 然后死去 |
[10:22] | and finally pass on and find peace. | 真正死去 得到平静 |
[10:24] | Look. If you really are Silas’ one true love | 如果你真是赛拉斯的唯一真爱 |
[10:28] | and you’re not dead, then why don’t you just do us all a favor | 你也没死 那你何不行行好 |
[10:30] | and run off into the sunset together? | 和他一起缠缠绵绵到天涯呢 |
[10:33] | Silas was my true love. | 赛拉斯是我的真爱 |
[10:36] | I never said that I was his. | 我可没说我是他的真爱 |
[10:40] | I’m Qetsiyah, | 我是凯茨雅 |
[10:43] | that sane, rational, | 那个正常 理智 |
[10:47] | well-adjusted woman | 心智健全的女人 |
[10:49] | you seem to know so much about. | 你似乎很了解我的样子 |
[10:57] | Clearly you’ve heard the man’s version of the story, | 显然你听过那男人的说法了 |
[11:00] | the one where I’m a back-stabbing lunatic | 说我是背后伤人的疯子 |
[11:02] | who ruined everything for Silas. | 毁了赛拉斯的好计划 |
[11:05] | A raging bitch witch whose obsession with vengeance | 满心愤恨 一心想复仇的疯巫婆 |
[11:08] | created a whole new dimension of suffering in the afterlife. | 创造了一个死后能继续折磨他的空间 |
[11:11] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[11:13] | I thought you were dead and on the other side. | 我以为你死了 在那一边 |
[11:15] | I was, for 2,000 years, | 我是死了 死了两千年 |
[11:20] | but I came back… | 但我回来了 |
[11:24] | for you. | 为了你 |
[11:37] | You sure you know what you’re looking for? | 你真的你知道要找什么吗 |
[11:39] | Last bar had a red awning and a neon sign. | 上个酒吧也有红遮阳蓬和霓虹灯 |
[11:42] | I’ll know when I see it. | 我看到就能认出来 |
[11:44] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[11:46] | Didn’t ask you. | 没问你 |
[11:47] | I’m just trying to make conversation. | 我只是想借机说说话 |
[11:51] | Anything to drown out the sound of eggshells breaking. | 只要能盖过蛋壳破碎的声音就好 |
[11:54] | So, Elena, I couldn’t help but overhear | 话说 埃琳娜 我不小心听到 |
[11:58] | you’ve been dreaming about Stefan all summer? | 你整个夏天都在梦到斯特凡 |
[12:02] | That must be really stressful on a new relationship, | 这肯定给你的新恋情造成了不小的压力 |
[12:04] | especially when you’re having those kinds of dreams | 尤其你做这些梦时 |
[12:06] | lying in bed next to his brother. | 还跟他哥哥睡在一起 |
[12:08] | They weren’t dreams. | 那不是梦 |
[12:10] | It was just a bad feeling, | 只是一种不祥的预感 |
[12:12] | Like something wasn’t right with him. | 感觉他出了事 |
[12:13] | Oh, no. Yeah, sure. | 那是 当然 |
[12:15] | I totally get it. | 完全理解 |
[12:16] | There’s still a connection between you two. | 你俩之间还有感应 |
[12:19] | Maybe deep down you know that he was your one true love | 也许你内心深处知道 他就是你的真爱 |
[12:22] | and breaking up with him was a big mistake. | 和他分手是个大错误 |
[12:25] | Ignore her. As soon as the vervain’s out of her system, | 无视她 等她体内的马鞭草一失效 |
[12:28] | we’ll compel her, | 我们就能催眠她了 |
[12:28] | and we’ll put her on mute. | 她就会把嘴闭上 |
[12:30] | Or maybe Stefan’s been trying to reach out to you all summer. | 或许 斯特凡整个夏天都在试图向你求救 |
[12:34] | But you’ve been too distracted with Damon to help him | 但你却沉溺于达蒙 无心帮他 |
[12:36] | so he reached out to the person that he trusts–me. | 所以他投向了他信任的人 就是我 |
[12:43] | Nah. You’re probably right. | 好吧 也许你们是对的 |
[12:46] | Elena and I had the exact same dream on the exact same night. | 埃琳娜和我在同一晚做了同一个梦 |
[12:49] | Why would that mean something? | 这能说明什么呢 |
[13:03] | What the hell did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[13:05] | Look. I know you and your creepshow boyfriend | 我知道你和你那怪异的男友 |
[13:07] | screwed with my head the other night. | 那天对我的大脑动了手脚 |
[13:08] | So who the hell are you, | 说吧 你到底是谁 |
[13:10] | and what do you want? | 想要什么 |
[13:11] | I’m here to keep you safe from Silas. | 我是来保护你 不让赛拉斯伤害你 |
[13:14] | Silas? | 赛拉斯 |
[13:17] | What do you know about Silas? | 你知道赛拉斯什么 |
[13:19] | I know that he still wants you dead. | 我知道他仍然要你死 |
[13:23] | You’re going to need to trust me, ok? | 你一定要相信我 好吗 |
[13:34] | Gregor. | 格莱戈 |
[13:39] | Gregor, I’m sorry, but Silas was going to kill you. | 格莱戈 对不起 但赛拉斯想杀了你 |
[13:43] | Doing it myself was the only way to salvage the deal. | 我独自行动 是唯一能挽救局面的方法 |
[13:47] | I need his trust. | 我需要他的信任 |
[13:48] | So you slit my throat? | 那你就杀了我 |
[13:50] | You knew the stakes. | 你知道这事关重大 |
[13:52] | It is why we put you inside the person with the invincibility ring. | 所以我才把你放进戴着不死戒指的人身体里 |
[13:59] | So now what? | 那现在怎么办 |
[14:01] | I am just a passenger that you can call out of | 我就这么待在马特脑袋里 |
[14:03] | Matt’s head and put away whenever you want? | 随你召之即来挥之即去 |
[14:05] | I will find a way to make this permanent, Gregor, | 我会想办法把你定在他身体里 格莱戈 |
[14:08] | because I love you, ok? | 因为我爱你 知道吗 |
[14:12] | And I will do anything, anything for you. | 我愿为你做任何事 任何事 |
[14:24] | Tell me where you buried my body. | 告诉我你把我的尸体埋在了哪 |
[14:29] | Ok, but first, | 好的 但首先 |
[14:34] | you will have to dial your friend Elena Gilbert | 你得给你朋友埃琳娜·吉尔伯特打个电话 |
[14:39] | and find out where Katherine is. | 查明凯瑟琳在哪 |
[14:56] | Do you have, a, uh, cell phone? | 你有手机吗 |
[14:58] | I have to make a phone call. | 我得打个电话 |
[14:59] | There’s no cell reception out here, | 这里没有信号 |
[15:02] | and remember, I made it safe for you here, | 还有 你在这里很安全 |
[15:04] | but I wouldn’t go outside if I were you. | 如果我是你 就不出去 |
[15:06] | No offense, Qetsiyah. | 无意冒犯 凯茨雅 |
[15:09] | I’m having a bit of a hard time believing what you’re saying. | 我不是很相信你说的话 |
[15:12] | “Qetsiyah.” Sounds so… | “凯茨雅” 听起来那么… |
[15:15] | ancient timey, don’t you think? | 古老 你说呢 |
[15:18] | How about Tessa? | 苔萨怎么样 |
[15:20] | It’s a little different but not so different | 挺特别 但又不至于太怪异 |
[15:22] | you wouldn’t find it on one of those souvenir key chains. | 在纪念钥匙链上都找不到 |
[15:26] | So that’s why you rejoined the land of the living, | 这就是你复活的原因吗 |
[15:29] | souvenir key chains? | 纪念钥匙链 |
[15:30] | I’m here because the Bennett witch lowered the veil. | 我复活是因为贝内特女巫打破了部分两界界限 |
[15:33] | I saw an opportunity to make myself | 我看到了把自己变成 |
[15:35] | a living, breathing mortal, | 一个活生生的人的机会 |
[15:37] | and I thought, “why not?” | 我想”有何不可呢” |
[15:41] | My hunters had failed in their task to kill Silas. | 我的猎人没能杀掉赛拉斯 |
[15:43] | I figured it was time to handle things in person. | 我觉得我该亲自解决他了 |
[15:46] | Well, 2,000 years is a hell of a long time to hold a grudge. | 你恨了他两千年 还真是久 |
[15:49] | You have clearly never been left at the altar. | 你显然没被人弃婚过 |
[15:55] | Like a lovesick idiot, | 就像个为情所困的傻瓜 |
[15:56] | I created an entire garden for our wedding, | 我为我们的婚礼建了个花园 |
[16:00] | and I made a spell that would keep us alive forever, | 还创造了能使我们长生不死的咒语 |
[16:03] | an immortality spell | 一个永生咒 |
[16:05] | so we would never have to part. | 这样我们就永远不必分开 |
[16:07] | Silas and I were going to drink the immortality elixir | 我和赛拉斯本打算在婚礼上喝下永生药 |
[16:10] | as part of our wedding ceremony. | 作为仪式的一部分 |
[16:13] | But then everything around me started to die. | 但接下来 我周围的一切都开始死去 |
[16:16] | My wedding flower, the garden trellis, our harvest, | 我的婚礼花 花园墙篱 收获的果实 |
[16:19] | and then I realized why. | 然后 我意识到了原因 |
[16:22] | Silas has already used the immortality spell. | 赛拉斯已经用了永生咒 |
[16:25] | He was already drinking the elixir somewhere else. | 他已在别处喝下了永生药 |
[16:28] | He took what he wanted, | 他拿走了他想要的 |
[16:30] | and then the bastard abandoned me. | 然后那个混蛋抛弃了我 |
[16:33] | So call me a woman scorned | 你说我是弃妇也好 |
[16:35] | or a vindictive bitch or whatever label suits your story, | 怀恨在心的贱人也罢 随你怎么想 |
[16:40] | but I thought I was his one true love, | 我以为我是他唯一的真爱 |
[16:46] | and he ripped my heart out. | 但他撕碎了我的心 |
[16:48] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:50] | I deserved a chance to look him in the eye | 我应该有机会直视他的双眼 |
[16:51] | and make him understand how much he hurt me, | 让他知道他伤我有多深 |
[16:56] | so I found him in the wilderness | 所以我在荒野找到了他 |
[16:59] | with the woman he gave my immortality to, | 和他把我的永生权利给了她的女人 |
[17:03] | the woman he chose over me, | 那个他为之背叛我的女人 |
[17:06] | and just when I thought his betrayal couldn’t cut any deeper, | 我还认为他的背叛不能再伤我更深了 |
[17:11] | I learned that his actual true love | 我发现他的真爱 |
[17:13] | was someone very close to me… | 是一个与我非常亲近的人 |
[17:18] | my handmaiden. | 我的侍女 |
[17:28] | Just as you are mine, | 你是我的 |
[17:30] | I am yours forever. | 我也永远属于你 |
[17:32] | Because when I look at you… | 因为我看着你时 |
[17:37] | Amara… | 阿玛拉 |
[17:43] | All I see is an angel. | 我见到的是一个天使 |
[17:53] | So Silas was the first version of me, | 就是说 赛拉斯是第一代的我 |
[17:57] | and your friend was the first version of Elena? | 而你朋友是第一代的埃琳娜 |
[18:00] | Amara was hardly a friend. | 阿玛拉不是我朋友 |
[18:03] | When they drank the immortality elixir, | 他们喝下永生药的时候 |
[18:05] | they violated the natural law that all living things must die. | 就违反了自然界万物皆有一死的规律 |
[18:09] | So nature found a balance, | 所以大自然寻求一个平衡的方式 |
[18:11] | by creating mortal shadow selves. | 就是创造他们的凡人分身 |
[18:14] | Doppelgangers. | 二重身 |
[18:16] | Like you. | 就像你 |
[18:18] | And Katherine | 还有凯瑟琳 |
[18:19] | and Elena, | 和埃琳娜 |
[18:21] | all caused by the ripple effect | 都是赛拉斯和阿玛拉犯下罪孽 |
[18:24] | from Silas and Amara’s sin. | 产物的连锁反应 |
[18:32] | You want to tell me what the hell you’ve been doing this whole time? | 能不能告诉我你到底在干什么 |
[18:36] | Silas stole your daylight ring. | 赛拉斯偷了你的日光戒指 |
[18:39] | You’re going to need a new one. | 你需要一个新的 |
[18:43] | When this is ready, I need your help | 这个做好后 我需要你的帮我 |
[18:44] | to take down Silas once and for all. | 永远地消灭赛拉斯 |
[19:02] | Are we really just gonna leave her in the car? | 我们就这样把她留在车里吗 |
[19:04] | The only time she shuts up is when she’s sleeping. | 她只有睡着时才肯闭嘴 |
[19:07] | I didn’t want to disturb our peace and quiet. | 我不想破坏这难得的安宁 |
[19:13] | I thought you said this was the one. | 你不是说就是这里吗 |
[19:15] | It is. It looks exactly like it did in the dream. | 是的 跟我梦里所见完全一样 |
[19:19] | Isn’t that a little freaky? | 你不觉得这有些诡异吗 |
[19:21] | Yeah. It’s a lot of freaky. | 可不止是一点而已 |
[19:25] | Let’s go see if Stef’s inside. | 去看看斯特凡是不是在里面 |
[19:29] | Can I get you something? | 需要点什么吗 |
[19:31] | Yeah, sure. | 是的 |
[19:34] | Why don’t you tell me what happened to your neck, Jo? | 能告诉我你脖子是怎么了吗 乔 |
[19:40] | Some sicko attacked me, bit me. | 一个疯子袭击了我 还咬了我 |
[19:43] | Told me to run, so I did, | 他让我快跑 我就照做了 |
[19:44] | and when I looked back, he was on fire. | 我往回看时 他全身着火了 |
[19:46] | The sun must have come up. | 一定是太阳升起了 |
[19:47] | He doesn’t have his daylight ring. | 他没有带日光戒指 |
[19:48] | And then what happened? | 然后发生了什么 |
[19:50] | Some woman shoved him into a truck, drove away. | 一个女人把他推进卡车 然后开走了 |
[19:52] | Did you know this woman? | 你认识这个女人吗 |
[19:53] | No. She was driving Cam Peterson’s truck. | 不认识 但她开的是凯·彼得森的卡车 |
[19:56] | He lives about 10 miles down that dirt road out back. | 顺外面土路走10英里就是他家 |
[19:59] | Here. Look like you could use one of these. | 来 看起来你需要点这个 |
[20:03] | Hmm. I could. Thank you. | 确实 谢谢 |
[20:13] | Vervain. | 马鞭草 |
[20:14] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[20:16] | I told her to pour him a drink, | 我叫她给他倒杯酒 |
[20:18] | or I’d kill her. | 否则我杀了她 |
[20:19] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[20:27] | Which one of you is Katherine Pierce. | 你们中谁是凯瑟琳·皮尔斯 |
[20:29] | She is. | 她是 |
[20:30] | Katherine is a compulsive liar, | 凯瑟琳谎话连篇 |
[20:33] | but I need her alive. | 但我要留她活口 |
[20:36] | Katherine, run! | 凯瑟琳 快跑 |
[20:39] | You really do look exactly alike. | 你们俩长得还真像 |
[20:51] | Wonderful. | 好极了 |
[20:51] | Now we’ve got a vampire bounty hunter to deal with. | 又多了个吸血鬼赏金猎人要对付 |
[20:55] | Let me guess. Eurobitch was not part of the dream. | 让我猜猜 欧洲婊子没出现在你梦里吧 |
[20:57] | I’ve never seen her before. | 我从没见过她 |
[20:59] | Yeah. Well, whoever she was, she wants Katherine, | 好吧 不管她是谁 她想要凯瑟琳 |
[21:00] | which means she’s probably a Silas spy. | 所以她可能是赛拉斯的眼线 |
[21:03] | I’ll go chase after her. | 我去追她 |
[21:04] | You find Stefan. | 你去找斯特凡 |
[21:05] | Wait. What? No. She almost killed you. | 等等 不 她差点杀了你 |
[21:09] | We don’t have time for a detour. | 我们没时间绕来绕去 |
[21:10] | Damon, Stefan’s hurt. Find him. | 达蒙 斯特凡受伤了 找到他 |
[21:13] | Wait. No. | 等一下 不要 |
[21:15] | Stop. Just wait. | 停下 等等 |
[21:17] | Any sign of trouble, you let her go, | 遇到任何危险 就放她走 |
[21:19] | do you understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[21:21] | I don’t care how bad Silas wants Katherine. | 我不管赛拉斯有多想要凯瑟琳 |
[21:22] | She’s not worth the hair on your head. | 她可不值得你拼命 |
[21:24] | You got me? | 你懂吗 |
[21:25] | OK. | 好的 |
[21:26] | Kiss me. | 亲一个 |
[21:29] | Go. | 去吧 |
[21:33] | Hovering actually slows down the process. | 你这么盯着会让我更慢 |
[21:37] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[21:39] | So what’s your, uh, plan? | 你的计划是什么 |
[21:41] | Take the cure and shove it down Silas’ throat, | 把解药塞进赛拉斯的喉咙里 |
[21:44] | kill him? | 杀了他 |
[21:45] | You’re skipping ahead. | 你想太多了 |
[21:47] | We don’t stand a chance against Silas with his mental powers. | 以赛拉斯的精神控制能力 我们毫无胜算 |
[21:50] | You took him down before, right? | 你以前就打败过他 不是吗 |
[21:52] | A long time ago. | 那是很久以前 |
[21:53] | That was before he could compel masses. | 那时他还不能控制一群人 |
[21:58] | And 2,000 years of consuming dribbles of blood from thousands of people, | 两千年来 他一滴滴喝下上千人的血 |
[22:06] | it’s allowed him to hone his skills. | 这磨砺了他的技能 |
[22:10] | It prepared him to escape from the tomb I put him in. | 让他得以逃出我埋他的坟墓 |
[22:12] | Is that where Amara is right now, | 阿玛拉现在就在那儿吗 |
[22:16] | locked away in a tomb? | 被封在坟墓里 |
[22:17] | No, Stefan. Amara is not locked in a tomb. | 不 斯特凡 阿玛拉没有被封在坟墓中 |
[22:27] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[22:33] | I brought you two gifts. | 我给你带来了两个礼物 |
[22:37] | The first is the chalice from which we were to drink at our wedding. | 第一个 是我们婚礼上本该使用的酒杯 |
[22:48] | I know you must be very angry with me. | 我知道你一定很生我气 |
[22:53] | I was… | 没错 |
[22:55] | for a time, | 是生了一会儿气 |
[22:58] | but then I realized it was within my power to forgive you | 但之后我意识到我还是能原谅你的 |
[23:03] | by creating this, your second gift. | 我创造了这个 你的第二个礼物 |
[23:09] | A cure for immortality. | 解除永生的药剂 |
[23:16] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[23:19] | I promise you, it works. | 我发誓 它会有用的 |
[23:21] | I just used it on someone else immortal. | 我刚把它用在了一个永生者身上 |
[23:27] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[23:33] | Amara! | 阿玛拉 |
[23:41] | No. | 不 |
[23:43] | Amara! No. Amara! | 阿玛拉 不 阿玛拉 |
[23:47] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[23:52] | She couldn’t speak after I cut her throat… | 我割了她的喉咙 她说不出话 |
[24:00] | But I could tell | 但我看得出 |
[24:02] | by the way her heart was beating… | 她心跳的样子 |
[24:08] | She knew she was going to die. | 说明她知道自己要死了 |
[24:12] | I will kill you, I will kill you! | 我要杀了你 我杀了你 |
[24:15] | You will not come near me | 你无法靠近我 |
[24:16] | unless you take the cure and give up your immortality. | 除非你服下解药 放弃永生 |
[24:28] | Take the cure, Silas. | 服下解药 赛拉斯 |
[24:33] | We can live long human lives together. | 我们可以共度长久的凡世人生 |
[24:40] | Can’t say I didn’t give him a second chance. | 别说我没给他第二次机会 |
[24:43] | That’s what you call a second chance? | 你管这叫第二次机会吗 |
[24:45] | I’m a complicated person, | 我是个复杂的人 |
[24:48] | but Silas remains a simple man. | 但塞拉斯仍是那么简单 |
[24:55] | I created the other side as a supernatural barrier between Silas | 我创造了另一边 像一道超自然界限 |
[25:00] | and the peaceful afterlife he craved. | 将塞拉斯和他渴望的安宁隔开 |
[25:03] | Then I dropped him in that tomb with that cure, | 然后我把他和解药一起扔进坟墓里 |
[25:05] | thinking eventually he would take it | 以为他最终会服下 |
[25:08] | and kill himself to be with Amara. | 然后杀死自己 好去找阿玛拉 |
[25:10] | Just so he could realize that he was caught with me for all eternity. | 却意识到 他将永世跟我在一起 |
[25:16] | How’s that working out for you? | 结果怎么样呢 |
[25:19] | He’s been a little stubborn. | 他有点固执 |
[25:21] | I take it you’re not really making me a daylight ring, are you? | 看来你不是真在给我做日光戒指吧 |
[25:29] | Do you really think I’d give you | 你真以为我会把 |
[25:30] | the one thing you need to walk out of here? | 你离开唯一需要的东西给你吗 |
[25:32] | All right. Listen. We’re on the same side. | 听我说 我们是一条战线的 |
[25:34] | I want Silas gone as much as you do. | 我和你一样希望赛拉斯消失 |
[25:36] | Have you not been listening to me. | 你到底有没有在听我讲 |
[25:39] | I have trust issues. | 我不信任别人 |
[25:43] | I’m controlling | 我控制欲强 |
[25:45] | and paranoid | 偏执多疑 |
[25:48] | and a little crazy. | 还有点小疯狂 |
[26:03] | And that’s working out just fine. | 这对我来说正好 |
[26:28] | I’m can’t believe I’m saying this, | 不敢相信我会这么说 |
[26:30] | but I’m really glad it’s you. | 但真高兴是你 |
[26:34] | My leg is cramping, and I’m freezing. | 我腿抽筋 而且冻死了 |
[26:37] | Do you mind if I, uh–can I borrow your sweater? | 你能不能…把外套借我穿 |
[26:40] | Let’s go before she doubles back. | 快走吧 免得她折回来 |
[26:43] | Why didn’t you kill me? | 你为什么不杀了我 |
[26:47] | If Silas wants you, that means you’re leverage. | 如果赛拉斯想要你 你就是我们的筹码 |
[26:50] | No. I mean, after you shoved the cure down my throat. | 不是 我是说你给我强灌解药之后 |
[26:53] | I was trying to kill you. | 我可是想杀了你 |
[26:54] | Why didn’t you finish me off? | 你为什么不了结我呢 |
[26:56] | You think that because we share the same dreams | 你以为我们做同样的梦 |
[26:58] | and both care about Stefan that we’re alike, | 同样在乎斯特凡 我们就一样了吗 |
[27:01] | but we’re not. | 我们俩不一样 |
[27:02] | I value my humanity, | 我珍视我的人性 |
[27:03] | which is why I let you live, | 所以我让你活下来 |
[27:05] | to give you a chance to find whatever shred | 给你个机会寻找这五百年 |
[27:07] | of humanity’s buried underneath 500 years of bad behavior. | 胡作非为之下埋藏的人性碎片 |
[27:11] | Or maybe you thought that being human was | 或许你觉得让我做个人类 |
[27:13] | punishment worse than death for me. | 是比死亡更厉害的惩罚 |
[27:15] | No. That was just a happy accident. | 不 那只是个愉快的巧合 |
[27:20] | Well…thank you. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[27:25] | I’m glad to know that you care, | 你在意我 我还是挺开心的 |
[27:27] | even if you are a condescending bitch. | 尽管你是个傲慢的贱人 |
[27:31] | Do I have to knock you out, too? | 我用不用也把你弄昏 |
[27:33] | Not necessary. | 没这必要 |
[27:45] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[27:48] | You couldn’t call a brother? | 就不找哥哥求助啊 |
[27:51] | Nice to see you, too, Damon. | 我也很高兴见到你 达蒙 |
[27:52] | What the hell is going on here? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[27:54] | Well, Silas’ ex-girlfriend | 赛拉斯的前女友 |
[27:57] | decided to come back from the other side. | 决定从另一边回来了 |
[27:59] | Qetsi-whatever? | 凯茨 什么的 |
[28:02] | It’s Qetsiyah. | 凯茨雅 |
[28:05] | Do you see why I want to change it? | 现在明白我为什么想改名了吧 |
[28:10] | You won’t be able to break those vines. | 你解不开那些藤蔓的 |
[28:13] | The spell won’t release him until I get what I want. | 只有我得偿所愿 咒语才会释放他 |
[28:18] | I guess the rumors are true. | 看来谣传是真的 |
[28:20] | You are a ray of sunshine. | 你还真是和蔼可亲 |
[28:22] | Question–why is my brother wearing your compost pile? | 请问 你为什么把我弟弟搞成这个样子 |
[28:25] | I’m going to link Stefan to Silas. | 我要将斯特凡和赛拉斯相连 |
[28:28] | Casting a spell on his doppelganger | 对二重身施咒 |
[28:29] | will neutralize Silas’ mental powers. | 会削弱他的精神力量 |
[28:32] | Once he’s weakened, I will force him to take the cure. | 他被削弱之后 我就逼他服用解药 |
[28:35] | That’s a great idea, | 这主意不错 |
[28:36] | force the cure down his throat. | 强行给他灌下去 |
[28:38] | The cure’s gone, done, it’s ingested. | 解药没了 有人喝掉了 |
[28:41] | Katherine you mean. | 你是指凯瑟琳 |
[28:42] | I’m aware of her condition. | 我知道 |
[28:44] | She was supposed to be with you. | 她本该跟你一起来的 |
[28:47] | Wait. Katherine took the cure? | 等等 凯瑟琳服下了解药 |
[28:49] | We have a lot to catch up on, Stefan. | 这段时间发生了很多事 斯特凡 |
[28:52] | Wait a minute. What do you mean supposed to be with me? | 等等 你说她本该跟我一起来什么意思 |
[28:59] | Did you plant those dreams? | 那些梦是你制造的吗 |
[29:04] | What is it, some kind of, like, witch party trick? | 这是女巫的什么邪术吗 |
[29:06] | So where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[29:07] | We ran into a little snag. | 我们出了点小状况 |
[29:13] | Then I’ll get started without her. | 那我就先开始了 |
[29:23] | Ok. Well, thanks for the hospitality, | 谢谢你的热情招待 |
[29:24] | but we should really get going | 不过我们得走了 |
[29:25] | if we want to beat traffic. | 不然会堵车 |
[29:27] | Yep, yep. He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[29:31] | Probably don’t want to get on my bad side. | 你们还是别把我惹火了比较好 |
[29:34] | You realize you’re not the only one with a bad side, right? | 有火气的可不止你一个 |
[29:38] | Aren’t you brave? | 你还真勇敢 |
[29:40] | Without Silas’ mental powers, he is an immortal nobody. | 赛拉斯如果失去精神力量 就只剩下不死之身 |
[29:43] | We can defeat him. | 我们可以打败他 |
[29:45] | Isn’t that what you want? | 这难道不是你想要的吗 |
[29:48] | Just do it, all right? | 动手吧 快点 |
[29:51] | Just get it over with. Do it. | 早动手 早完事 动手吧 |
[29:55] | Sorry to sound like a broken record, | 抱歉我这么唠叨 |
[29:57] | but I like to know the identity of my kidnappers. | 但我想知道绑架我的是谁 |
[29:59] | Who are you, and what do you want? | 你是谁 想干什么 |
[30:02] | Ask me again, and I’ll sew your mouth shut. | 你再问一句 我就把你的嘴缝起来 |
[30:07] | Silas. | 赛拉斯 |
[30:08] | Of course it’s you. | 我早该想到是你 |
[30:10] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[30:11] | GPS tracker. | GPS跟踪器 |
[30:14] | It’s even better than a locator spell. | 简直比定位咒还好用 |
[30:32] | Thank you for working so quickly, Nadia. | 你效率这么高我很欣慰 娜迪亚 |
[30:34] | I’m not ready to hand her over yet. | 我还没准备好把她交给你 |
[30:36] | Oh, that’s right. | 是吗 |
[30:38] | Your fascinating unfinished business I don’t care about. | 不过我可不在乎你还有什么未了心愿 |
[30:41] | Get out of my head. | 别偷窥我的想法 |
[30:42] | What are you two talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[30:47] | Let go of her arm. | 放开她 |
[30:53] | Now I want you to pull out your gun… | 然后拿出你的枪 |
[30:58] | And aim it at your heart. | 对准自己的心脏 |
[31:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:12] | Now pull… | 然后… |
[31:16] | the trig–ugh! | 扣下扳… |
[31:25] | Seriously, what is going on? | 说真的 这怎么回事 |
[31:41] | What are you doing to my brother? | 你在对我弟弟做什么 |
[31:43] | Frying Silas’ brain. | 烧穿塞拉斯的大脑 |
[31:47] | No one said it would be pretty. | 我可没说会很轻松 |
[32:00] | All right. We’re done here. | 行了 这就够了 |
[32:02] | You’re right. We’re done. | 是啊 搞定了 |
[32:06] | It worked. | 起作用了 |
[32:13] | Stefan, Stefan! | 斯特凡 斯特凡 |
[32:15] | Stef? Damn it. | 斯特凡 该死 |
[32:19] | Whatever you did to him, undo it. | 不管你对他做了什么 撤销掉 |
[32:21] | Relax. I just burned through his conscious mind. | 别紧张 我只是烧穿了他的意识 |
[32:24] | He’ll wake eventually. | 他会醒过来的 |
[32:28] | You sure you want to take him home? | 你确定要带他回家吗 |
[32:30] | You and Elena were doing so well, | 你跟埃琳娜正如胶似漆 |
[32:31] | without your guilt getting in the way. | 而且不受愧疚的妨碍 |
[32:33] | Spying on us from the other side? | 你在另一边监视着我们吗 |
[32:35] | Don’t flatter yourself. | 少自作多情了 |
[32:37] | It was like watching a soap opera, | 就跟看肥皂剧似的 |
[32:40] | except boring, | 不过很无聊 |
[32:41] | and with no volume control. | 还不能调声音 |
[32:43] | You know, there was one thing worse, | 知道吗 有一件事 |
[32:45] | than being on the other side and watching Silas resist the cure. | 比在另一边看着赛拉斯不肯服解药还糟 |
[32:49] | Oh, yeah? What was that, | 是吗 什么事 |
[32:51] | realizing that your plan totally sucked? | 意识到你的计划太烂了 |
[32:56] | Century after century, | 几个世纪以来 |
[32:57] | I watched versions of Stefan and Elena find each other | 我看着一个个斯特凡和埃琳娜找到彼此 |
[33:03] | like magnets, always the same story– | 像磁铁一样 总是那一套 |
[33:05] | conquering all, falling in love. | 克服一切困难 坠入爱河 |
[33:11] | You didn’t think your brother was Silas’ first shadow? | 你不会以为你弟弟是赛拉斯第一个影子吧 |
[33:17] | Destiny has been trying to get the doppelgangers together forever. | 命运一直在撮合他们两个的二重身 |
[33:23] | Look here, Miss crazy, | 听着 疯女人 |
[33:24] | why don’t we just dial down the destiny talk a notch, ok? | 我们能不能不谈什么命运了 |
[33:29] | You don’t want to hear it, | 你不会想听的 |
[33:30] | but the universe is working against you. | 但自然在与你做对 |
[33:32] | If you’re trying to downplay your reputation as being a psychopath, | 如果你想让人觉得你不是那么吓人的精神病 |
[33:35] | You might not want to say you’re spokesperson for the universe. | 就别说你是宇宙的代言人 |
[33:39] | You and I are the same, Damon, | 我们都一样 达蒙 |
[33:42] | the obstacle standing between two fates. | 宿命之间的障碍 |
[33:46] | Silas had his true love, | 赛拉斯得到了他的真爱 |
[33:48] | and Stefan has Elena. | 斯特凡有埃琳娜 |
[33:53] | We’re merely the conflict that makes it interesting. | 我们只是增添戏剧性的冲突 |
[33:56] | So what are you suggesting, | 那你什么意思 |
[33:58] | I leave him here with you while I run off | 我把他留在这儿 自己跑路 |
[33:59] | and live happily ever after with Elena? | 从此和埃琳娜潇洒自在吗 |
[34:01] | I’d keep him safe. | 我会保护他 |
[34:02] | You have a bad track record with men. | 你对男人可向来不怎么样 |
[34:04] | I want to keep him safe. | 我想保护他 |
[34:05] | Now that he’s linked to Silas, | 他与赛拉斯相连了 |
[34:07] | Silas can’t mess with our heads. | 赛拉斯不能控制我们的思想 |
[34:09] | And as long as Stefan’s in the way, | 只要斯特凡在 |
[34:10] | you will never be with Elena. | 你就永远别想跟埃琳娜在一起 |
[34:17] | Take it from a woman who’s had front row seats, | 相信我这个两千年来看到了一切的 |
[34:19] | for 2,000 years. | 女人的话吧 |
[34:25] | No one would have to know? | 没人会知道吧 |
[34:27] | No one has to know. | 没人会知道 |
[34:35] | Or you could just go back to hell. | 或者 你可以给我去死 |
[34:48] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
[34:53] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
[34:56] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
[34:59] | Stefan! Hey! | 斯特凡 |
[35:01] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[35:02] | Stefan, hey. | 斯特凡 |
[35:03] | Stefan, can you hear me? | 斯特凡 你能听到吗 |
[35:07] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
[35:09] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[35:11] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[35:14] | Oh, my. | 我的天 |
[35:27] | Fine. I was snooping, | 好吧 我在翻你的东西 |
[35:29] | trying to find a passport | 想找到护照 |
[35:31] | or a business card or maybe even a parking ticket | 或者名片 哪怕是违规停车的罚单 |
[35:33] | because you won’t tell me who you are. | 因为你不告诉我你是谁 |
[35:40] | You said you were hungry. | 你说你很饿 |
[35:41] | For food, not packaged poison. | 想吃东西 不是这种袋装毒药 |
[35:45] | Suit yourself. | 随你便 |
[35:52] | Silas the betrayer. | 背叛者赛拉斯 |
[35:54] | Someone lived up to his reputation today. | 有人今天真是不负恶名啊 |
[35:58] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[35:59] | Wouldn’t you like to know? | 你肯定想知道吧 |
[36:01] | You know, I may not be able to read your mind anymore– | 我也许不能看透你的想法了 |
[36:03] | It’s too bad you lost the one thing that made you interesting. | 很遗憾你失去了唯一让你有趣的技能 |
[36:07] | But that won’t stop me from killing you | 但如果你不履约 |
[36:08] | if you don’t hold up your end of the deal. | 我照样会杀了你 |
[36:11] | Now whatever twisted fantasy | 不管你幻想着 |
[36:13] | you’re playing out with Katherine is your issue, | 怎么处理凯瑟琳 |
[36:15] | but she stays alive. | 但她必须活着 |
[36:17] | We’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[36:18] | It wasn’t a question. | 这不是请求 |
[36:19] | As you mentioned earlier, | 就像你早前说的 |
[36:20] | Katherine is still my priority, | 凯瑟琳仍是我最想要的 |
[36:22] | and since I lost my psychic abilities, | 既然我失去了精神控制能力 |
[36:25] | that can only mean one thing. | 就只能说明一件事 |
[36:27] | My ex-fiance is alive again, | 我的前未婚妻复活了 |
[36:29] | and she’s on her way to mystic falls. | 她正在去神秘瀑布镇的路上 |
[36:30] | Well, maybe you two will get back together. | 也许你俩会和好了 |
[36:32] | Heh heh. Reconciliation isn’t really her thing. | 她不是会跟人和解的人 |
[36:37] | She hates me as much as I hate her, | 她像我恨她一样恨我 |
[36:41] | and if you think that I don’t play fair, | 如果你觉得我卑鄙 |
[36:42] | wait till you see what she’s capable of. | 那你等着瞧她的手段吧 |
[36:45] | Because Qetsiyah and I have some common ground– | 因为凯茨雅和我有些共同之处 |
[36:49] | neither one of us will stop until we get what we want, | 不达目的 决不罢休 |
[36:52] | and both of us want the cure. | 我们都想要解药 |
[36:58] | Enough of the games, Silas. | 玩够了吧 赛拉斯 |
[36:59] | What do you want with me? | 你想把我怎么样 |
[37:01] | You know, it’s funny. | 你知道吗 其实很有意思 |
[37:03] | The love of my life looked exactly like you, | 我此生挚爱长得跟你一模一样 |
[37:06] | and yet the mere thought of your face | 但是我一想到你的脸 |
[37:09] | makes me want to vomit. | 就想吐 |
[37:12] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[37:14] | but if I’m nothing but a gag reflex to you, | 但如果我只能引得你想吐 |
[37:16] | why not cut me loose, | 那何不放了我 |
[37:18] | and then we could call it a day? | 就这么算了 |
[37:18] | Because the cure still exists, | 因为解药仍然存在 |
[37:20] | and I still want it. | 我仍想得到它 |
[37:22] | It’s just running through your veins right now. | 只不过它现在流淌在你的血液中 |
[37:24] | Your blood is the cure, Katherine. | 你的血就是解药 凯瑟琳 |
[37:28] | Does that clear things up for you? | 现在你明白了吗 |
[37:57] | Hello? | 喂 |
[37:58] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[37:59] | I just wanted to let you know that we found Stefan. | 我只想让你知道我们找到斯特凡了 |
[38:02] | Unfortunately, we lost Katherine along the way. | 不幸的是 途中丢了凯瑟琳 |
[38:07] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[38:08] | You sounded weird on the phone earlier. | 我们之前通话时你口气很奇怪 |
[38:11] | I was worried. | 我很担心 |
[38:13] | Wait. We talked on the phone today? | 等等 我们今天通过电话吗 |
[38:17] | When? | 什么时候 |
[38:20] | You called and asked me if we found Stefan | 你打电话问我有没有找到斯特凡 |
[38:23] | and if Katherine was safe. | 凯瑟琳是否安全 |
[38:24] | I told you where we were headed. | 我告诉了你我们要去的地方 |
[38:28] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[38:38] | Yeah, yeah. I remember. | 对对 我记起来了 |
[38:41] | Can I call you back tomorrow? | 我明天再打给你吧 |
[38:43] | Ok. | 好的 |
[39:15] | Well, he’s got his daylight ring back. | 他终于戴上自己的日光戒指了 |
[39:17] | We’re all set for a picnic. | 我们可以去野餐了 |
[39:22] | He’s lucky he has a brother who looks out for him. | 他很幸运 有一个照顾他的哥哥 |
[39:24] | Otherwise, you might have pawned it for a pinball machine. | 否则 你会为了弹球机把它当掉 |
[39:32] | You’re suspiciously quiet. | 你为什么这么沉默 |
[39:39] | Tell me what Qetsiyah said back at the cabin. | 凯茨雅当时在屋子里跟你说了什么 |
[39:46] | She told me that we don’t stand a chance. | 她告诉我 我们两个不会长久 |
[39:52] | And what does she know about us? | 她对我们又了解多少呢 |
[39:55] | Well, she told me a very interesting little story | 她跟我讲了一个有趣的小故事 |
[39:56] | about the history of doppelgangers, | 关于历史上一系列的二重身 |
[39:59] | how they’re fated to fall in love with each other. | 他们注定将相爱 |
[40:00] | Basically, the universe programmed you | 简单说 宇宙安排你 |
[40:02] | to fall in love with Stefan, not me, | 跟斯特凡相爱 而不是我 |
[40:04] | which means… | 这意味着 |
[40:08] | we’re a lost cause no matter what we do. | 我们注定无法在一起 |
[40:11] | I’m paraphrasing. | 这是我的理解 |
[40:13] | The universe? | 宇宙 |
[40:15] | Her words, not mine. | 她说的 不是我 |
[40:17] | So she’s crazy? | 所以她是个疯子 |
[40:19] | Maybe. Maybe she’s not. | 可能吧 也可能不是 |
[40:25] | Look. I know I spent the last couple days | 听着 我知道最近几天 |
[40:29] | focusing on trying to find Stefan, | 我都在全力寻找斯特凡 |
[40:30] | but that has nothing to do with how I feel about you, | 但这不会影响我对你的感觉 |
[40:35] | and I’m not gonna let Silas’ 2,000-year-old ex-girlfriend | 我也不会让赛拉斯两千岁的前女友 |
[40:39] | screw things up between us. | 破坏我们之间的感情 |
[40:40] | You think I am? | 你觉得我想吗 |
[40:43] | I mean, no one tells me how I live my life, | 我不需要别人告诉我怎样生活 |
[40:44] | no one tells me who I love, | 该爱什么人 |
[40:46] | especially not some vindictive prehistoric witch | 尤其不用想寻仇的古代女巫 |
[40:48] | and definitely not the universe, | 或是宇宙来教训我 |
[40:51] | and I’m not gonna let someone else’s idea of destiny | 我不会让别人眼中的宿命 |
[40:54] | stop me from loving you or being with you | 阻止我爱你 和你在一起 |
[40:56] | or building a future with you | 和与你共建未来 |
[40:58] | because you are my life. | 因为你就是我的全部 |
[41:19] | Welcome back, brother. | 欢迎回家 老弟 |
[41:21] | Stefan… | 斯特凡 |
[41:23] | We missed you. | 我们好想你 |
[41:27] | Uh, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[41:28] | I–I have no idea who you people are. | 我不认识你们 |