时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Love brought me to Mystic Falls… | 我为爱来到神秘瀑布镇 |
[00:04] | I love you, Damon. | 我爱你 达蒙 |
[00:06] | …love drove me away. | 又因爱而离去 |
[00:07] | Silas. | 赛拉斯 |
[00:08] | Hello, my shadow self. | 你好 我的影子 |
[00:10] | And just when we thought we were safe… | 我们自以为安全了 |
[00:16] | Our enemies took everything from us. | 敌人却夺走了我们的一切 |
[00:18] | I’m not ready to be dead yet, Jeremy. | 我还没有准备好接受死亡 杰里米 |
[00:20] | I can tell everybody that you’re with family. | 我可以告诉大家你跟家人在一起 |
[00:22] | I might not be able to touch you, but I’m here for you. | 我可能无法触摸你 但我会帮你 |
[00:25] | Our lives… | 我们的生活 |
[00:26] | What are you doing to my brother? | 你在对我弟弟做什么 |
[00:28] | Frying Silas’ brain. | 烧穿塞拉斯的大脑 |
[00:31] | Stefan, we missed you. | 斯特凡 我们好想你 |
[00:32] | I have no idea who you people are. | 我不认识你们 |
[00:34] | And even our memories. | 甚至我们的记忆 |
[00:42] | “March 12, 1922. I blacked out for days. | 1922年3月12日 我的记忆断片了好几天 |
[00:45] | “I wake up in a stranger’s blood | 在陌生人的血泊中醒来 |
[00:46] | “In places I don’t recognize | 而且不知道自己身处何处 |
[00:48] | with women I don’t remember.” | 身边是不认识的女人 |
[00:50] | “I feel alive again.” | 我又一次感到了生命力 |
[00:53] | All right. I think I’ve read enough. | 好了 我读够了 |
[00:56] | Nada? | 还是没什么吗 |
[00:57] | I know “nada” means nothing. | 我知道那是”什么都没有的”意思 |
[00:59] | I know what day it is, I know what year it is, | 我知道今天是哪一天 哪一年 |
[01:01] | I know this car has a v-8 engine, | 我知道这车是八缸的 |
[01:02] | and yet I am two journals deep, | 但我都读了两本日记了 |
[01:04] | and I have absolutely no memory of who the hell I am. | 还是完全不记得自己是谁 |
[01:07] | Well… | 好吧 |
[01:09] | And is this supposed to fill me up? | 这个应该让我觉得饱吗 |
[01:10] | Well, yes, and no. | 是也不是 |
[01:12] | Technically yes because you’re a vampire. | 是 因为你是个吸血鬼 |
[01:14] | Weird. | 好奇怪 |
[01:15] | Realistically no because you’re, you know, you. | 但又不是 因为你是喝不饱的 |
[01:17] | Ahh, yes. | 对啊 |
[01:18] | The insatiable and blood-lusting vampire ripper of Monterrey. | 我是蒙特雷嗜血狂魔 |
[01:22] | And we’re only in the 1920s, baby. | 而且那还只是1920年间的事呢 |
[01:25] | Well, sorry, but this is a lot to process. | 抱歉 这些事一时很难接受 |
[01:28] | You’re a vampire, not a cave man. | 你是吸血鬼 不是山顶洞人 |
[01:32] | So let me get this straight. | 我理理清楚 |
[01:35] | I helped you steal this car, | 我帮你偷了这辆车 |
[01:36] | I found out I was a vampire who killed his own father, | 我是杀了自己父亲的吸血鬼 |
[01:40] | and yet I don’t litter? | 却不乱扔垃圾 |
[01:42] | You’re a man of principle, Stefan, | 你是有原则的人 斯特凡 |
[01:43] | who had his memories erased by a 2,000-year-old witch. | 只是记忆被两千岁的女巫抹去了 |
[01:46] | Yeah. Well, I bet that 2,000-year-old witch | 那个两千岁的女巫 |
[01:48] | probably drives a little faster than you. | 开车大概都比你快 |
[01:50] | Wait. Let me guess. Fun brother, | 等等 我猜猜 我是兄弟中比较有趣的 |
[01:54] | safe brother. | 你是安全第一的那个 |
[02:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[02:01] | Do you trust me? | 你信任我吗 |
[02:02] | Do I really have a choice? | 我有的选吗 |
[02:04] | Nope. | 没有 |
[02:28] | I got it. You’re the fun brother. | 好吧 我知道了 你是有趣的那个 |
[02:41] | Please tell me I wasn’t out of my mind | 求你告诉我 我不是疯了 |
[02:42] | leaving Damon in charge of vampire amnesia 101. | 才把失忆吸血鬼交给达蒙 |
[02:45] | What did he say exactly? | 他到底怎么说的 |
[02:47] | One text– “So far, so good,” | 只有一条短信 “目前还好” |
[02:50] | which in Damon speak… | 对于达蒙而言… |
[02:51] | Means that they probably devoured a troop of girl scouts by now. | 就是他们大概已经吃掉了一整支女童军了 |
[02:54] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[02:55] | I’m kidding… kind of. | 开玩笑呢…吧 |
[02:58] | Although it’s not uncommon for patients with retrograde amnesia | 不过 逆行性失忆症患者或受到其他 |
[03:02] | or other traumatic brain injuries to turn volatile. | 外伤性脑损伤的人 常会变得不稳定 |
[03:05] | Ok, Dr. Forbes. | 好吧 福布斯医生 |
[03:06] | Since when do you know so much about amnesia? | 你怎么突然成了失忆症通了 |
[03:08] | It’s possible I studied up on my chem, biochem, applied microbio, | 或许我补习了一下化学 生物化学和微生物学 |
[03:13] | molecular bio, and “Gray’s Anatomy,” | 分子生物学和《实习医生格蕾》 |
[03:15] | The real one and the television show. | 现实版和电视剧 |
[03:17] | You did all of that for Stefan? | 你是为了斯特凡吗 |
[03:18] | Of course I did. | 当然了 |
[03:20] | I’m also trying to impress Dr. Maxfield. | 也是想讨好麦克斯菲尔德医生 |
[03:23] | I figured if I could get closer to him, | 我想如果我能接近他 |
[03:24] | i.e. into his biology class, | 也就是进入他的生物课 |
[03:27] | maybe I could figure out why he covered up | 或许能查明他为什么要掩盖 |
[03:29] | our roommate’s murder by vampire, | 我们室友被吸血鬼杀害的事 |
[03:32] | and it’s also possible that I have a study buddy. | 还有 我或许可能结交了一位学习伙伴 |
[03:38] | Hi, Dr. Maxfield. | 麦克斯菲尔德医生 你好 |
[03:40] | Are you ready to go study, Jesse? | 可以去学习了吗 杰西 |
[03:43] | Jesse? Dr. Maxfield’s incredibly hot, funny, | 杰西 麦克斯菲尔德医生的那位性感幽默 |
[03:46] | and miraculously single lab assistant? | 而且还是单身的实验室助手吗 |
[03:49] | I’m dragging him to our hometown graveyard bell-ringing ceremony. | 我要带他去我们那儿的墓地鸣铃仪式 |
[03:53] | As in creepy first date? | 算是诡异的第一约会吗 |
[03:55] | As in a study date. | 算是学习邀请 |
[03:57] | While I’m there, I might as well ring a bell For Tyler and me | 我去的时候不如顺便给我和泰勒鸣个丧钟 |
[04:00] | considering our relationship is on its death bed. | 毕竟我们的恋爱关系已经到了临终之时 |
[04:02] | See you monday, doc. | 周一见 医生 |
[04:03] | Stay out of trouble. | 别惹麻烦 |
[04:05] | Will I see you there? | 我们到时见 |
[04:06] | You could bring Stefan. | 你可以带上斯特凡 |
[04:07] | I mean, it is ironically called remembrance day. | 毕竟是叫铭记日嘛 |
[04:10] | I hope so, I really do. | 希望他能记起来 |
[04:12] | It just depends on how Stefan’s handling | 要看斯特凡对于了解 |
[04:13] | the whole download of his dark and stormy past. | 他的黑暗过去是什么反应了 |
[04:16] | All right. Well, I’ll talk to you later. | 好吧 待会儿见 |
[04:20] | To uncle Steve! | 敬史蒂夫叔叔 |
[04:22] | Uncle steve! | 史蒂夫叔叔 |
[04:29] | This town always so upbeat about dead people? | 这个小镇总是对死人这么热忱吗 |
[04:31] | Well, in the theme of morbid town tradition, | 说到奇怪的小镇传统 |
[04:34] | you go back to the 1820s when everyone was so paranoid | 1820年间 大家因为霍乱 |
[04:37] | about the cholera thing | 而人心惶惶时 |
[04:38] | that they would occasionally bury a body | 有时候会过早地 |
[04:39] | a wee bit before its time. | 把人埋进地下 |
[04:41] | So we have a holiday dedicated to burying people alive? | 就是说 这是个致敬活埋的节日 |
[04:45] | Well, they were so paranoid that they would actually request | 他们当时都吓傻了 甚至要求 |
[04:47] | to be buried with a string attached to a bell above ground, | 下葬时要拿着根绳子 连着地面上的一个铃铛 |
[04:50] | and then the whole family would hang around the grave | 一家人就在墓地 |
[04:52] | for 24 hours in hopes of hearing the bell | 守候24小时 希望能听到鸣铃 |
[04:55] | and that their loved one would come back, | 知道他们爱的人又复生了 |
[04:56] | but now it’s just really– it’s a really kick-ass excuse | 但现在也就是个 |
[04:59] | to get hammered. | 大喝一场的好理由 |
[05:02] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:07] | Uh, hey, darling. We’d love another round, please. | 亲爱的 再给我们上点酒 |
[05:11] | – You got it. – Yeah. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[05:16] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事 |
[05:17] | That, my brother, | 我的弟弟 |
[05:19] | was you jonesing for something a little stronger than a blood bag. | 那是你对比血袋更大一点的东西的渴望 |
[05:23] | So what’s the problem? | 这有什么不好 |
[05:24] | You spent the whole day trying to convince me I was a vampire. | 你一整天都想说服我相信我是吸血鬼 |
[05:26] | I’m convinced. Let me act like one. | 我相信了 让我做个吸血鬼吧 |
[05:28] | Well, unfortunately, Stefan, | 不幸的是 斯特凡 |
[05:29] | there are two types of vampires in the world, ok? | 这世上有两种吸血鬼 |
[05:31] | There are those that can handle moderation, | 有一些有节制 |
[05:33] | and then there’s you. | 再就是你了 |
[05:35] | Well, I’m no shrink. | 我不是心理医生 |
[05:37] | – Right? – Right. | -不是吧 -不是 |
[05:38] | But maybe killing our father and turning into a vampire | 但或许杀害父亲 变成吸血鬼 |
[05:43] | and all the trauma associated with that | 还有就此引发的创伤 |
[05:44] | is what made me become a vampire who feeds on people | 是导致我喜欢大喝人血 |
[05:47] | and then rips their heads off, | 然后扯掉他们的头的原因 |
[05:49] | but now that I don’t have all those memories | 但如今我失去了这些记忆 |
[05:52] | and all that guilt, | 还有愧疚 |
[05:53] | maybe the ripper thing won’t be such a problem. | 或许我也不会成为开膛手了 |
[05:55] | Let’s not try it out, ok? | 咱们还是别试了 好不好 |
[05:59] | And here I thought catching up | 我居然还以为 |
[06:01] | on nearly two centuries would be a drag. | 聊这两个世纪都发生了什么会很无聊呢 |
[06:04] | Remind me of your name again. | 你是谁来着 |
[06:08] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[06:09] | Elena. Right. | 对了 埃琳娜 |
[06:12] | You haven’t told him about me? | 你还没跟他说我吗 |
[06:14] | 200 years is a long time. | 两百年可是很长的时间啊 |
[06:18] | Right. Well… | 好吧 |
[06:32] | Don’t stop on my account. | 别因为我而停下啊 |
[06:38] | Sorry. I, uh… | 抱歉 我 |
[06:40] | I just went for a run. What are you doing here? | 我刚刚跑过步 你怎么在这儿 |
[06:42] | It’s not like there’s netflix where I am. | 我在的地方又没有网飞 |
[06:44] | You working out is my main source of entertainment. | 看你锻炼就是我的主要娱乐项目了 |
[06:48] | I was just working off the extra adrenaline. | 只是消耗一下多余的肾上腺素 |
[06:51] | And every girl on the other side thanks you for it. | 那边的每个姑娘都为此感谢你 |
[06:55] | So is this our new thing, | 我们现在就这样了吗 |
[06:56] | you make dead jokes while I avoid all of our friends on your behalf? | 你拿死开玩笑 我替你回避我们的朋友 |
[07:01] | There’s nothing I can do to get Stefan’s memory back, Jeremy. | 我没法帮助斯特凡找回记忆 杰里米 |
[07:04] | But they don’t know that | 但他们不知道啊 |
[07:06] | because they don’t know you’re dead. | 因为他们不知道你死了 |
[07:09] | They’re waiting for you to help them because that’s what you do. | 他们还像往常一样 等着你来帮忙 |
[07:13] | You help. | 你总是帮助大家 |
[07:14] | What happened to you being there for me in my decisions? | 你不是说会支持我的决定吗 |
[07:16] | I want to, Bon, | 我也想啊 邦 |
[07:18] | but not like this. | 但这样不行 |
[07:28] | Hey, Jer. | 杰里 |
[07:29] | You got a sec? | 有空吗 |
[07:30] | Um, I’m kind of freaking out here. | 我有点害怕 |
[07:34] | Yeah. Yeah. What’s going on? | 嗯 你怎么了 |
[07:38] | So I woke up last night covered in mud | 我昨晚醒来 满身是泥 |
[07:40] | with this. | 还有这个 |
[07:42] | Ok. Weird. | 好吧 好奇怪 |
[07:43] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[07:45] | I have no idea where it came from. | 我完全不知道这东西哪来的 |
[07:46] | I blacked out, | 我记忆断片了 |
[07:48] | and I’m pretty sure that it’s not the first time. | 而且我觉得这已经不是第一次了 |
[07:51] | How many times have you died wearing the Gilbert ring? | 你戴着吉尔伯特的戒指死过几次了 |
[07:53] | No. I don’t think it’s the Gilbert ring that’s messing with me. | 我觉得不是戒指的问题 |
[07:55] | No. Like, it’s got to have something to do | 我觉得应该是跟赛拉斯 |
[07:57] | with why Silas couldn’t mind control me. | 不能精神控制我的原因有关 |
[07:59] | He saw something or someone | 他看到了什么 或某个人 |
[08:01] | or whatever that Czech freak put in my head, | 反正就是那个捷克怪人放进我脑子里的东西 |
[08:03] | but I think it’s still there. | 但我觉得那东西还在 |
[08:13] | What’s with the camera? | 摄像机怎么回事 |
[08:15] | I set them up all over the house | 我在房子里到处都摆了 |
[08:16] | to help me figure out how I’m losing time. | 想弄明白我为什么记忆断片 |
[08:18] | Have you talked to Bonnie? | 你跟邦妮通过话吗 |
[08:20] | I think that she’s the only that might know what’s going on here. | 我觉得或许只有她会知道到底是怎么回事 |
[08:22] | Yeah, yeah. She’s in D.C. with her mom or something. | 是啊 她跟她妈妈在特区呢 |
[08:26] | So she can’t pick up? | 她就不能接电话吗 |
[08:27] | I sent her, like, 300 e-mails this summer, | 我这个夏天给她发了三百封邮件了 |
[08:30] | and she writes back twice. | 她就回过两封 |
[08:32] | Did I do something to piss her off? | 我做了什么事惹她生气了吗 |
[08:34] | I don’t know. She hasn’t mentioned anything. | 我不知道 她没提啊 |
[08:37] | Jer, look. I need you to help me get in contact with her, ok? | 杰里 我需要你帮我联系她 |
[08:40] | I haven’t slept, ok? | 我一直没睡觉 |
[08:42] | I’m scared I’m going crazy here. | 我担心自己会发疯 |
[08:45] | I need her help. | 我需要她帮忙 |
[08:47] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[08:49] | What? Where? | 什么 去哪 |
[08:52] | So Mr. so far, so good, | 目前还好先生 |
[08:55] | Mr. I can handle my brother, | 我能搞定我弟弟先生 |
[08:57] | Mr. I know what I’m doing. | 我心里有数先生 |
[08:58] | Hey. I never said I know what I’m doing. | 我可没说我心里有数 |
[09:05] | Who are you calling? | 你在给谁打电话 |
[09:06] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[09:08] | A witch did this to him. | 这是一个女巫干的 |
[09:09] | Maybe a witch can undo it. | 或许另一个女巫能逆转它 |
[09:10] | I’m on top of it, sister. | 有我呢 妹子 |
[09:11] | I’ve called her about 10 times. | 我都给她打了十通电话了 |
[09:13] | She hasn’t called me back. | 她没回电话 |
[09:14] | Look. I say until she does, | 直到她回电话 |
[09:16] | let’s just let Stefan be Stefan, | 我们就先让斯特凡做他自己 |
[09:18] | fun, carefree, drunk Stefan | 做个风趣 无牵无挂 醉醺醺的斯特凡 |
[09:21] | without 100 years of vampire guilt on his shoulders. | 没有一百年的内疚压在肩上 |
[09:24] | That guilt came from a blood addiction | 那种内疚来自他的嗜血 |
[09:26] | that might still be hard-wired in his brain. | 而这份嗜血可能还深深印在他脑子里 |
[09:28] | You take one philosophy class, | 你学了一节哲学课 |
[09:29] | now you’re the queen of nature versus nurture? | 就成了先天与后天方面的专家了吗 |
[09:34] | Hey. Where’d he go? | 他去哪了 |
[09:37] | You don’t see that cute, little waitress anywhere, do you? | 你看到那个可爱的小女服务员了吗 |
[09:51] | Don’t scream. | 别叫 |
[09:54] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[09:58] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[10:01] | You seem really nice. | 你看起来人很好 |
[10:04] | It’s not like I want to rip your head off, | 我并不想把你的头扯下来 |
[10:07] | but I keep being told that if I have one taste | 但有人跟我说 如果我尝了一口 |
[10:13] | I won’t be able to stop… | 就会停不下来 |
[10:19] | And although the thought of killing you | 虽然想到可能会杀了你 |
[10:22] | scares the hell out of me, | 我就吓得心惊胆战 |
[10:25] | this feeling of hunger that I have inside of me | 这份深深的饥渴感 |
[10:29] | is just so much more powerful. | 却更加不可抗拒 |
[10:36] | Today, I’m the safe brother. | 今天 我是安全第一的兄弟 |
[10:49] | What kind of name is Honoria Fell? | 霍诺莉娅·菲尔算哪门子名字啊 |
[10:50] | Shh. You’re kind of the one that killed her. | 是你杀了她 |
[10:55] | Hindsight being 20/20, | 虽然有点马后炮 |
[10:57] | way too much temptation at the bar, | 但是酒吧的诱惑太多了 |
[11:00] | so if this ripper gene is biological, | 所以 如果你天生就有开膛手的基因 |
[11:02] | then we need to minimize human contact | 那我们就得尽量减少与人的接触 |
[11:04] | wntil we get your brain all witchy-wooed back to normal, | 直到我们想办法把你的脑子恢复过来 |
[11:07] | so here it is. | 所以我们来这儿 |
[11:10] | So this is the family crypt, huh? | 这是家族墓穴吗 |
[11:15] | Anybody here I didn’t kill? | 这里有谁不是我杀的吗 |
[11:16] | Well, we’ve covered our father, who art in hell. | 父亲说过了 愿他下地狱 |
[11:21] | Uncle Zach, my bad. | 扎克叔叔 是我的错 |
[11:24] | On the bright side, our mother died of consumption. | 不过好的一面 我们妈妈是死于肺痨 |
[11:26] | Oh, good. | 太棒了 |
[11:32] | I got to go see a man about a witch. | 我去跟一个人谈一个女巫的事 |
[11:35] | Party on without me. | 自己玩吧 |
[11:36] | Brother… | 弟弟 |
[11:39] | For you– | 给你了 |
[11:40] | and this is for you. | 这个给你 |
[11:44] | Well, I, uh, I certainly hope your family history was happier than mine. | 希望你的家族历史不像我的这么闹心 |
[11:49] | Well, let’s see. | 我想想 |
[11:51] | in the last 3 years, | 过去的三年里 |
[11:52] | I lost my adoptive parents, my birth parents, | 我失去了我的养父母 亲父母 |
[11:55] | my aunt, our guardian Alaric, | 我姨妈 我的监护人阿拉里克 |
[11:57] | and my brother Jeremy died, | 我弟弟杰里米也死了 |
[11:59] | although he came back to life, | 但他又起死回生了 |
[12:01] | so there’s that. | 这还算好事 |
[12:03] | Wait. Jeremy that lives in our house? | 等等 住在我们家的那个杰里米吗 |
[12:06] | Yeah. After I had a breakdown and burned my house to the ground. | 是啊 我精神崩溃 把我自己家烧了 |
[12:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:14] | How do I not remember you? | 我为什么不记得你 |
[12:16] | I mean, you’re smart, you’re pretty, you’re funny. | 你聪明 漂亮 风趣 |
[12:20] | Obviously, you’re the strongest woman in the world | 既然你能度过这么多磨难 |
[12:22] | if you managed to figure out a way to get through all that. | 你显然是这世上最坚强的女性了 |
[12:28] | I surround myself with amazing people who help me through it. | 我周围有很多了不起的人帮助了我 |
[12:33] | Like you. | 比如你 |
[12:36] | You’re one of those people | 你就是其中之一 |
[12:38] | So bonded by death? | 我们因死结缘 |
[12:41] | Please don’t tell me that we met in a cemetery. | 别告诉我我们是在墓地相遇的 |
[12:46] | Really? We met in a cemetery? | 不是吧 我们在墓地相遇的 |
[12:49] | Well, no officially, we met somewhere else first, | 不算是 我们再别处见过 |
[12:53] | but, um, you want to see? | 你想去看看吗 |
[12:56] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[13:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[13:00] | Jeremy Gilbert picks up. | 杰里米·吉尔伯特居然接电话了 |
[13:02] | Wow. It’s a remembrance day miracle. | 真是铭记日的奇迹 |
[13:04] | Now tell me you found Bonnie | 告诉我你找到邦妮了 |
[13:05] | because I have a hungry vampire | 因为我这儿有个饥渴的吸血鬼 |
[13:06] | who forgot that he’s the hero of the story. | 忘了自己应该是我们之中的英雄 |
[13:10] | I need you to come meet me, | 你得来见我 |
[13:11] | and I need you to come alone. | 而且你得独自前来 |
[13:13] | And I need you to be less vague and less weird. | 你得别这么闪烁其词 别这么阴阳怪气 |
[13:15] | I know where Bonnie is. | 我知道邦妮在哪 |
[13:17] | Get over here, and I’ll explain. | 你过来 我会解释 |
[13:27] | Anything? | 有什么印象吗 |
[13:28] | No. Sorry. | 没 抱歉 |
[13:33] | Actually, I think you were coming from that direction | 其实 我想你是从那边走过来的 |
[13:35] | because I remember looking that way, | 因为我记得我是朝着那边 |
[13:37] | so maybe if we switch. | 我们应该换一下 |
[13:38] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[13:44] | Right. | 好 |
[13:52] | This is where we collided. | 这就是我们撞上的地方 |
[13:56] | Let’s try again, shall we? | 再试一遍 好吗 |
[13:59] | Hey, Elena. As frustrating as it is | 埃琳娜 虽然这失忆 |
[14:00] | for me not to have any memories, | 让我觉得非常沮丧 |
[14:02] | I really don’t think that re-creating the time we met | 但我觉得旧事重演 |
[14:06] | is magically gonna bring it all back. | 没法帮我找回记忆 |
[14:10] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[14:12] | Right. I’m sorry. I… | 好吧 我很抱歉 |
[14:15] | It’s just that seeing you like this is so… | 只是看到你这样让我觉得非常的 |
[14:19] | strange. | 奇怪 |
[14:20] | I’m strange? | 我奇怪 |
[14:22] | You were the one coming out of the men’s bathroom. | 是你从男卫生间冲了出来 |
[14:24] | Do I even want to know why? | 我应该问问为什么吗 |
[14:29] | Let’s just say that I was having | 这么说吧 我开学第一天 |
[14:30] | a pretty horrible first day. | 过得非常糟糕 |
[14:42] | I want to show you something. Come on. | 我想给你看点东西 走吧 |
[14:44] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[14:44] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[14:48] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[14:50] | You close your eyes. | 你闭上眼睛 |
[14:52] | Come on, Stefan. Trust me. | 拜托 斯特凡 相信我 |
[14:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:03] | All right. You can open them. | 好了 你可以睁开了 |
[15:06] | The view’s great! Come on up. | 景色很棒 上来 |
[15:09] | How the hell do I get up there? | 我要怎么上去 |
[15:11] | Jump. Just push off with every ounce of strength that you have. | 跳 用尽全力 向上跳 |
[15:16] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[15:26] | All right. | 不错啊 |
[15:27] | Well, I have to admit that was, uh– | 不得不承认 |
[15:31] | that was actually pretty amazing. | 这感觉挺棒的 |
[15:33] | You’re the one who whooshed me up | 你曾经带着我 |
[15:34] | to the top of a ferris wheel once | 飞上摩天轮顶端 |
[15:36] | before I was a vampire. | 那是我还是人类的时候 |
[15:38] | Right. You mean, when we dated. | 你是说 我们约会的时候 |
[15:42] | I thought Damon hadn’t gotten to that part. | 我以为达蒙还没讲到那儿呢 |
[15:45] | I may have amnesia, but I’m not an idiot. | 我或许失了忆 可我不是傻瓜 |
[15:47] | I’m 164-year-old vampire who went back to high school, | 我是个164岁的吸血鬼 却回去上高中 |
[15:51] | so I’m guessing that had something to do with you. | 我想这应该和你有关吧 |
[15:57] | And obviously we’re not together anymore, | 并且很明显 我们现在不在一起了 |
[15:59] | so I have a feeling me ripping people’s heads off | 所以我猜 是我拧人脑袋 |
[16:02] | might have been a little bit of a turn-off. | 害你倒了胃口 |
[16:05] | Actually, no. | 其实不是 |
[16:07] | You were the most compassionate person I’d ever met. | 你是我见过的最有同情心的人 |
[16:11] | You hated the idea of hurting anyone. | 你讨厌伤害别人 |
[16:13] | The guilt would overwhelm you. | 那种罪恶感会压的你喘不过气 |
[16:15] | You were always in control. | 你有很强的自制力 |
[16:17] | So I bored you to death? | 那是我让你感觉无聊了 |
[16:19] | No. Stefan, it wasn’t you. | 不 斯特凡 不是你的原因 |
[16:24] | It was me. | 是我 |
[16:26] | Becoming a vampire changed me. | 变成吸血鬼改变了我 |
[16:33] | How’d you become a vampire? | 你是怎么变成吸血鬼的 |
[16:37] | Why don’t I show you? | 我带你去看看吧 |
[16:41] | Meet me down there? | 我们下面见 |
[16:43] | Ok. | 好的 |
[17:01] | Togavirus. Go. | 囊膜病毒 开始 |
[17:03] | Togavirus causes congenital rubella, | 囊膜病毒会引发先天性风疹 |
[17:06] | whatever that is. | 鬼知道那是什么玩意 |
[17:07] | Ok, hot shot. | 好吧 真厉害 |
[17:11] | Red queen theory. | 红色皇后理论 |
[17:12] | A theory often used to explain | 一种常用来解释 |
[17:14] | the contradictory relationship between predator and prey. | 捕食者与猎物之间对立关系的理论 |
[17:17] | And why does the supposedly weaker species | 为什么相对较弱的物种 |
[17:20] | always stay one step ahead? | 总是领先一步 |
[17:22] | Fear of extinction. | 害怕本物种的灭绝 |
[17:24] | The rabbit is faster than the fox | 兔子比狐狸跑得快是因为 |
[17:26] | because the fox is chasing its dinner. | 狐狸只是在追逐晚餐 |
[17:29] | The rabbit’s running for its life. | 而兔子是为了活命 |
[17:30] | Damn. If Maxfield doesn’t let you in, | 真不错 如果麦克斯菲尔德还不愿收你 |
[17:33] | you can have my spot. | 我把位置让给你 |
[17:35] | How did you learn all that so quickly? | 你怎么会学的这么快 |
[17:37] | Well, whenever anyone tells me I can’t do something, | 每当有人说我做不了什么事的时候 |
[17:40] | I prove them wrong. | 我就会证明他们是错的 |
[17:41] | Is that why you invited me here, | 所以你才请我来这儿吗 |
[17:43] | to prove to your boyfriend you don’t need him? | 向你男友证明你不需要他 |
[17:46] | I don’t know where my boyfriend is. | 我不知道我男朋友在哪 |
[17:47] | That would require communication, | 那是需要沟通的 |
[17:49] | and mutual interest and respect. | 还有共同的兴趣和尊重 |
[17:54] | And I invited you here because you’re smart, | 我请你来是因为你很聪明 |
[17:59] | and you’re nice, | 人也很好 |
[18:00] | and, I don’t know, | 我也说不清 |
[18:02] | I just kind of wanted to hang out with you today. | 我今天就是想跟你在一起 |
[18:10] | I think that guy is doing a keg stand | 那家伙好像正在他祖父的 |
[18:11] | – on his granddad’s grave. – What? | -坟墓上”站酒桶”呢 -什么 |
[18:24] | Uh, sorry. I’ve just kind of wanted to do that since move-in day. | 抱歉 但我从入校那天就想这么做了 |
[18:30] | Aplastic anemia. Go. | 再生障碍性贫血 开始 |
[18:33] | Aplastic anemia. | 再生障碍性贫血 |
[18:39] | Ok. | 我来了 |
[18:42] | Where is she? Call her. Get her here. | 她在哪 打电话叫她过来 |
[18:44] | That’s the problem. | 问题就在这儿 |
[18:44] | I can’t actually call her. | 我打不了电话给她 |
[18:47] | No one can. | 没人可以 |
[18:52] | Please don’t do this, Jeremy. | 求求你别这么做 杰里米 |
[18:57] | I’ve been lying to everyone for months, | 这几个月我一直在瞒着大家 |
[19:00] | and I can’t keep lying knowing that everyone’s waiting for her | 但看着大家都在期待她出来挽救大局 |
[19:04] | to swoop in and save the day. | 我没法再瞒下去了 |
[19:06] | I don’t speak crazy person, Jer. | 你的疯话我听不懂 杰里米 |
[19:07] | You’re gonna have to translate that for me. | 麻烦你解释一下行吗 |
[19:09] | Think about it, Damon. | 好好想想 达蒙 |
[19:11] | I was dead. | 我已经死了 |
[19:13] | I wasn’t supposed to come back. | 我不该复活的 |
[19:15] | Yes, exactly. The beauty of Bonnie magic, | 正是 多亏邦妮的神奇魔法 |
[19:17] | which is what we need right now. | 现在我们就正需要它 |
[19:19] | You’re not hearing me. | 你没听明白我的意思 |
[19:21] | Magic finds a balance. | 魔法总会保持平衡 |
[19:24] | I’m not supposed to be here. | 我本不该复活的 |
[19:33] | No. | 不会的 |
[19:34] | You can’t just bring somebody back from the dead. | 你不能就这样让一个死人轻易复活 |
[19:36] | There is always a price to pay for it. | 总是要付出代价的 |
[19:38] | Don’t say it, Jeremy. Don’t you dare. | 别说了杰里米 不准说出来 |
[19:41] | She didn’t show up to her dad’s funeral, Damon. | 她连自己父亲的葬礼都没参加 达蒙 |
[19:44] | Nobody has spoken to her all summer. | 整个夏天没人和她说过话 |
[19:48] | Please, Jeremy. | 求你了 杰里米 |
[19:50] | You say it, and everything in Elena’s life goes to crap, | 如果你说了 埃琳娜整个人生就毁了 |
[19:53] | do you understand me? | 你懂我的话吗 |
[19:55] | Everything changes. | 一切都会改变 |
[19:56] | Do not say it, Jeremy. | 不要说 杰里米 |
[20:00] | Don’t. | 别这么做 |
[20:04] | Bonnie’s dead. | 邦妮死了 |
[20:09] | Damn it, Jeremy! | 该死 杰里米 |
[20:13] | You realize what you just did? | 你知道你做了什么吗 |
[20:16] | Why would you say that? | 为什么要说出来 |
[20:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:22] | People need to know. | 大家必须知道 |
[20:45] | How is it cosmically possible | 怎么会这么巧 |
[20:46] | to get into to accidents on the same bridge? | 两次意外都发生在同一座桥上 |
[20:50] | I don’t know. Maybe it was fate | 我不知道 也许是命运 |
[20:53] | drawing me back, | 把我又拉回去 |
[20:55] | saying that I cheated death the first time. | 告诉我第一次只是侥幸逃脱 |
[20:57] | But if I was there both times, | 但既然两次我都在场 |
[20:58] | then why didn’t I save you both times? | 为什么第二次没能救你呢 |
[21:01] | Because the second time you saved my best friend Matt, | 因为第二次你救了我的朋友马特 |
[21:04] | because I asked you to. | 因为我要求你这么做 |
[21:06] | Ah. Got it. So I’m an idiot. | 懂了 看来我是个白痴 |
[21:10] | No. You were the perfect boyfriend. | 不 你是个完美的男友 |
[21:14] | You valued what I wanted even if it wasn’t what you agreed with. | 你在乎我想要的一切 即便你并不认同 |
[21:18] | Well, it’s gonna take me a minute to wrap my head around that. | 好吧 我需要点时间理解一下 |
[21:26] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[21:27] | It’s working, you know? | 其实 起作用了 |
[21:30] | You’re remembering? | 你记起来了 |
[21:31] | No. I mean, this, whatever we’re doing, | 不是 我是说 我们在做的 |
[21:35] | the distracting, the sublimating, | 分散注意力也好 净化思想也好 |
[21:38] | whatever you want to call it. | 随便你怎么定义 |
[21:40] | The urge to feed has settled. | 那股想吸血的冲动没有了 |
[21:42] | I’m not, uh, hungry anymore. | 我不再饥渴了 |
[21:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:47] | Whatever monster I was capable of being | 无论我曾经多么十恶不赦 |
[21:49] | I could see why I was different around you. | 我知道为什么在你身边我会有所改变 |
[21:53] | You were never a monster. | 你从来都不是什么恶人 |
[21:55] | Elena, I saw my reflection in the mirror today. | 埃琳娜 今天我看见了镜子里的自己 |
[21:58] | I was scared of me. | 我自己都害怕了 |
[22:00] | Well, you never scared me. | 但我从没怕过你 |
[22:03] | The first time I saw you for what you were, | 第一次我看到你显露本性的时候 |
[22:07] | I touched your face like this, | 我就像这样摸着你的脸 |
[22:11] | and I told you not to hide. | 告诉你无需掩饰 |
[22:19] | Don’t. | 就这样 |
[22:32] | I’m with Damon. | 我现在和达蒙在一起 |
[22:40] | You’re with my brother. | 你和我哥哥在一起 |
[22:48] | And neither of you thought that was | 而你们都不觉得 |
[22:51] | something that I should know? | 这事该让我知道吗 |
[22:53] | We weren’t hiding it from you. | 我们没想隐瞒你 |
[22:57] | It’s not that… | 不是那样… |
[23:01] | I’m sorry. I just… | 抱歉 我只是… |
[23:06] | And just like that, the hunger returns. | 就像这样 饥饿感又回来了 |
[23:12] | I’m sorry, Stefan. | 对不起 斯特凡 |
[24:09] | Hello? | 哪位 |
[24:15] | Dekuji, Kristof. | 谢谢 克里斯托弗 |
[24:17] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[24:47] | Hello, | 你好 |
[24:50] | Matt Donovan. | 马特·多诺万 |
[24:53] | I’m the passenger inside you. | 我寄住在你的身体里 |
[24:56] | I know you have many questions, but | 我知道你有很多疑问 但是 |
[25:00] | all you need to know, | 你只要知道 |
[25:01] | is that one day, | 终有一天 |
[25:03] | my friends will come looking for this blade. | 我的朋友们会来找这把匕首 |
[25:06] | Protect it at all costs… | 不惜一切地保护它 |
[25:18] | Or this will be your throat. | 不然我就割破你的喉咙 |
[25:36] | Where are you? I’ve been calling. | 你在哪 我一直在给你打电话 |
[25:38] | I’m at home. | 在家呢 |
[25:40] | Look. I really need to talk to you about something. | 我有事要跟你说 |
[25:42] | Damon, Stefan’s gone. | 达蒙 斯特凡走了 |
[25:43] | What? What happened? | 什么 发生了什么 |
[25:45] | I told him about you and me, | 我告诉了他我们的事 |
[25:47] | and he just– he stormed off. | 他…气冲冲地走了 |
[25:49] | And said that he was hungry. | 还说他很饿 |
[25:51] | Damon, there’s an entire graveyard full of people here tonight. | 达蒙 这片墓地今晚全是人 |
[25:56] | Ok. I’m on my way. | 好吧 我这就来 |
[26:07] | Stefan? | 斯特凡吗 |
[26:10] | Caroline Forbes. | 这不是卡罗琳·福布斯嘛 |
[26:12] | My best friend. | 我最好的朋友 |
[26:14] | What, you recognize me? | 你认得出我吗 |
[26:15] | Well, I’ve studied pictures. | 我看过照片了 |
[26:17] | You are much hotter in person. | 本人性感多了 |
[26:20] | Sorry. I’m– I’m a little drunk. | 抱歉 我有点醉 |
[26:22] | Yeah. Yeah. I can see that. | 是啊 看得出来 |
[26:24] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[26:26] | Well, if by ok, you mean | 如果”好”的定义是 |
[26:28] | heavily spiraling into ripper oblivion. | 迅速进入疯狂开膛手状态中 |
[26:30] | Then yes, I’m dandy. | 那么 是的 我好极了 |
[26:33] | Keg stand guy passed out, | 酒桶小哥喝挂了 |
[26:34] | so I stole these. | 所以我弄了点酒来 |
[26:36] | Hey. Do you mind just giving us a couple minutes? | 能给我们几分钟吗 |
[26:39] | Yeah. It’s probably a good idea. | 这主意不错 |
[26:40] | Because I can sense from here that you have a paper cut | 因为我能感觉到你左手手掌 |
[26:42] | on the palm of your left hand. | 被纸划伤了 |
[26:43] | And I want to rip your entire arm off. | 而我想把你整个手臂咬下来 |
[26:44] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
[26:46] | Go away, hide. I’ll find you. | 快走 藏好了 我会找到你 |
[26:55] | Look. I know that you’re hungry, | 听着 我知道你饿了 |
[26:57] | but you don’t do people, ok? | 但是你不能直接吸人 好吗 |
[27:00] | It just–it doesn’t end well. | 会发生不好的事情 |
[27:02] | What about blood bags? | 那喝血袋怎么样 |
[27:04] | Do you have any blood bags? | 你有血袋吗 |
[27:05] | Yes. In the car. Come with me. | 在车里 跟我来 |
[27:16] | Hey, Caroline. It’s Jesse. | 卡罗琳 我是杰西 |
[27:18] | I don’t know what’s going on, but for some reason, | 我不知道怎么回事 但是 |
[27:21] | I’m in a crypt in the cemetery, | 我现在在地下的墓室里 |
[27:23] | and I have no idea why. | 我完全不知道是为什么 |
[27:40] | There. | 你看 |
[27:42] | That wasn’t so bad, was it? | 没那么糟吧 对吧 |
[27:43] | I did it. I stopped. | 我咬你了 但我控制住了 |
[27:45] | I don’t know what you are, man, but– | 我不知道你到底是什么 但是 |
[27:47] | Oh, I’m a ripper. | 我是开膛手啊 |
[27:49] | You know what that means? | 知道什么意思吗 |
[27:50] | That means I literally can’t stop feeding | 就是说我会不停地吸血 |
[27:51] | until I rip someone’s head off. | 直到咬断你的脑袋 |
[27:53] | But look at us. | 但看看现在 |
[27:55] | We’re working it out. | 我们这不是挺好 |
[27:56] | Let me out of here, please. | 让我走吧 拜托了 |
[27:58] | I know I should let you out. | 我知道我该让你走 |
[27:59] | I’m good, right? I’m compassionate. | 我很善良 不是吗 我有同情心 |
[28:02] | I live with this burning hunger inside of me | 我承受着内心炽烈的饥渴 |
[28:05] | that allows me to stay in control, | 这让我能控制自己 |
[28:08] | but what do I have to show for it, huh? | 但我又何必呢 |
[28:12] | I don’t know you, man. | 我不认识你 伙计 |
[28:15] | I have no memories because my brain was fried. | 我失去了记忆 因为我的大脑被烧了 |
[28:19] | My brother, who’s been my brother for 160-some-old years, | 我的哥哥 陪伴了我160多年的哥哥 |
[28:23] | stole my girlfriend, | 抢走了我的女朋友 |
[28:25] | and my girlfriend let him, | 而我的女朋友接受了他 |
[28:28] | so you tell me | 那你告诉我 |
[28:33] | what’s the point of being good? | 善良有什么用呢 |
[28:44] | I’ve been knocking. | 我敲了好久 |
[28:45] | Yeah, I noticed. | 我听到了 |
[28:47] | You’re not gonna believe this, but– | 你一定不会相信的 但 |
[28:49] | Matt, wait. | 马特 等等 |
[28:52] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 有件事我得告诉你 |
[28:56] | It’s about Bonnie. | 和邦妮有关的 |
[28:58] | What? Is she back? | 什么事 她回来了吗 |
[29:05] | What, Jer? | 怎么了 杰里 |
[29:08] | Hey! Stefan, stop! | 斯特凡 住手 |
[29:13] | This isn’t you, ok? | 这不是你 好吗 |
[29:15] | You might not remember, but I do. | 你可能不记得了 但我还记得 |
[29:18] | You are better than this. | 你比这好得多 |
[29:20] | You are not this person. | 你不是这样的人 |
[29:23] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[29:24] | What? | 什么 |
[29:25] | I have to leave. | 我要走了 |
[29:27] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[29:33] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[29:35] | Jesse, Jesse, drink this. | 杰西 杰西 喝下去 |
[29:38] | You’ll be ok. | 你会没事的 |
[29:40] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry I got you into this, | 对不起 害你卷进来 |
[29:44] | and I’m sorry I let you kiss me when I– | 对不起 我不该让你吻我 我… |
[29:48] | I’m just sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[29:53] | Stefan, there you are. | 斯特凡 你在这儿啊 |
[29:54] | We’ve been looking everywhere for y– | 我们到处找你 |
[29:59] | What you doing there, brother? | 老弟 你在干什么呢 |
[30:00] | Well, you know, just tying up a few odds and ends. | 只是处理掉一些零碎的东西 |
[30:04] | You sure you want to do that? | 你确定你想这么做吗 |
[30:06] | Well, I know what I don’t want. | 我很清楚我不想做什么 |
[30:11] | I don’t want to be the person in these journals anymore. | 我不想再变成这些日记中的那个人 |
[30:14] | I don’t want to live in this house. | 我不想再住在这间房子里 |
[30:15] | I don’t want my brother’s advice. | 我不想再听到我哥哥的建议 |
[30:17] | I don’t want to hear | 我不想再听到 |
[30:18] | how I supported you, Elena, | 我当初给你的支持 埃琳娜 |
[30:20] | and I definitely do not want to continue this conversation. | 我也完全不想再继续这段对话 |
[30:24] | Stefan, wait. | 斯特凡 等等 |
[30:25] | Don’t worry. I’m not gonna go on a ripper binge. | 不用担心 我不会再疯狂吸血了 |
[30:28] | Besides, Caroline said she’d call me every hour | 另外 卡罗琳说她会每小时打给我 |
[30:30] | to make sure I was ok, | 确认我没事 |
[30:31] | and, uh… | 还有 |
[30:32] | I actually do trust her. | 实际上 我挺信任她的 |
[30:37] | But… | 但是… |
[30:40] | I think we just got dumped. | 我觉得我们被他甩了 |
[30:42] | We need Bonnie. | 我们需要邦妮 |
[30:45] | Why hasn’t she called us back? | 为什么她还不回我们的电话 |
[30:46] | It’s so unlike her. | 这不像她啊 |
[30:48] | He can’t stay like this. | 他不能一直这样啊 |
[30:52] | Elena, Bonnie can’t help us. | 埃琳娜 邦妮帮不了我们 |
[30:55] | Did you talk to her? What did she say? | 你联系上她了吗 她怎么说 |
[30:58] | There’s got to be something that she can do. | 她一定有办法的 |
[31:00] | I mean, she’ll figure it out. | 她会想到办法的 |
[31:02] | She always does. | 她总是有办法 |
[31:09] | Bonnie’s dead, Elena. | 邦妮死了 埃琳娜 |
[31:11] | What?! | 什么 |
[31:13] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[31:17] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:32] | Hey. How you feeling? | 你还好吗 |
[31:38] | I’m feeling better, | 好些了 |
[31:41] | which in my world means | 就我而言 就是说 |
[31:43] | I haven’t committed a homicide since I last saw you. | 从上次见你到现在我没杀过人 |
[31:47] | I’ve been doing a lot of thinking today, | 今天我想了很多 |
[31:50] | a lot of wandering around, | 也走了很多地方 |
[31:51] | and this seemed like the most appropriate place to come. | 这里似乎是我最该来的地方 |
[32:01] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[32:04] | It’s Bonnie. | 是邦妮 |
[32:06] | My friend, our friend. | 我的朋友 我们共同的朋友 |
[32:14] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[32:26] | What–what happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[32:28] | Please don’t ask because then I’m going to | 别问了 因为那样我就得 |
[32:31] | have to try to come up with an answer, | 想出个答案告诉你 |
[32:34] | which means I’m gonna have to actually think about it, | 那样我就得去想这件事 |
[32:36] | and then I’ll start crying, | 我就会开始哭 |
[32:38] | and I’m afraid that I might not ever be able to stop. | 恐怕我一哭就停不下来了 |
[32:51] | I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 我 |
[32:56] | I wish that I could remember her. | 我希望我能想起她是谁 |
[33:01] | I don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[33:04] | Part of me just wishes that I could trade places with you. | 其实我有点想跟你交换一下 |
[33:09] | Because without all the memories, | 因为如果没有那些记忆 |
[33:12] | maybe it wouldn’t hurt so damn much. | 也许就不会那么痛苦了 |
[33:17] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[33:21] | It’s not. | 不会没事的 |
[33:24] | I’m never gonna see her again, | 我再也见不到她了 |
[33:27] | and I have no idea where Tyler is, | 我也不知道泰勒在哪 |
[33:30] | and I just got so used to them being there all the time, | 我只是习惯了一直有他们陪着我 |
[33:35] | and now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[33:35] | I’m supposed to just learn to move on without them. | 只能学会放下他们 往前看吗 |
[33:39] | How do I do that when all I have is this sadness | 可是我满心是悲伤和愤怒 |
[33:42] | and this anger and– | 怎么往前看呢 |
[33:44] | Me. You have me. | 你还有我啊 |
[33:50] | Look. You were there for me last night. | 你陪我度过了昨晚 |
[33:53] | Sounds like you’re always there for me. | 似乎你一直都陪着我渡过难关 |
[33:59] | So let me be there for you, ok? | 这次也让我陪你吧 好吗 |
[34:13] | I don’t have any clothes. | 我没什么衣服 |
[34:15] | I have nothing to wear. | 我没衣服穿 |
[34:16] | I mean, I burned my house down | 我把我的房子烧了 |
[34:17] | with all of my funeral clothes in it. | 葬礼能穿的衣服也都烧了 |
[34:22] | I’m supposed to be strong, | 我应该很坚强了 |
[34:24] | I’m supposed to have learned how to handle this, | 我应该知道该怎么应对这些事了 |
[34:26] | but… | 但是 |
[34:28] | I can’t. | 我还是不行 |
[34:30] | I can’t keep doing this, Damon. | 我受不了总是经历这种事 达蒙 |
[34:34] | Stefan’s gone, Bonnie’s dead. | 斯特凡走了 邦妮死了 |
[34:37] | She gave up her life so that I could have my brother back, | 她为了让我能跟弟弟重聚 牺牲了自己 |
[34:40] | and I didn’t even know about it. | 而我甚至都不知道 |
[34:43] | I know. | 我理解 |
[34:47] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我不敢相信这真的发生了 |
[34:55] | I can’t believe she’s gone. | 我不敢相信她就这么死了 |
[34:58] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:05] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[36:55] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[36:57] | They need this. | 他们需要这样 |
[37:01] | I need this. | 我也需要 |
[37:14] | We ring this bell in honor of Bonnie, | 鸣铃 向邦妮致以敬意 |
[37:19] | in remembrance for her. | 并以此纪念她 |
[37:36] | I’m not sure what else to say. | 我不知道还要说些什么 |
[37:44] | Say that I’m not going anywhere, | 说我不会去别处 |
[37:47] | say that even though they couldn’t see me | 说即使他们看不见我 |
[37:52] | I’ve been there the whole time. | 我也一直陪在他们身边 |
[38:03] | She says that she’s not going anywhere, | 她说她不会去别处 |
[38:06] | that she has been here all along. | 她说她一直在这里 |
[38:09] | Bonnie has watched you have the summer of your life. | 邦妮一整个夏天都在看着你们 |
[38:12] | …the summer of your life… | 整个夏天 |
[38:18] | And I saw you happy, | 我看到你很快乐 |
[38:22] | and I know you think now | 我知道你觉得现在 |
[38:26] | that you can’t have a normal life… | 你不能拥有正常的生活 |
[38:29] | The you have to be here for everyone. | 你必须为了大家留在这里 |
[38:32] | But you don’t. | 但你不必 |
[38:34] | Everyone will find their way, | 大家都会找到各自的路 |
[38:37] | so you are gonna repack your things, | 所以你要收拾好行李 |
[38:40] | you’re gonna go back to college, | 回到大学 |
[38:43] | and you’re gonna live it up. | 去过快乐逍遥的日子 |
[38:52] | You didn’t do anything wrong, Matt. | 你什么都没做错 马特 |
[38:57] | You know I would have sent you | 你知道如果可以的话 |
[38:59] | 300 e-mails back if I could. | 我一定会给你回三百封邮件 |
[39:03] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[39:06] | – Caroline. – Caroline. | -卡罗琳 -卡罗琳 |
[39:09] | I watched you decorate that dorm room | 我看着你装饰宿舍 |
[39:11] | like your life depended on it. | 好像性命攸关的样子 |
[39:20] | And I know that college isn’t | 我知道 大学生活 |
[39:23] | everything you expected | 跟你期待的有所不同 |
[39:25] | and that you feel like something’s missing, | 你感觉好像缺了什么 |
[39:31] | But… | 但是 |
[39:34] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[40:05] | This is good. | 这样很好 |
[40:10] | This is all I wanted. | 这就是我想要的 |
[40:14] | I’ll be ok. | 我会没事的 |
[40:24] | We’ll all be ok. | 我们都会没事的 |
[40:53] | Your vitals are normal. | 你的生命体征很正常 |
[40:55] | Don’t sound so disappointed. | 别那么失望 |
[40:57] | Tell me about your night. | 跟我说说昨晚的事吧 |
[41:00] | Caroline Forbes took me to a party in Mystic Falls, | 卡罗琳·福布斯带我去参加了神秘瀑布镇的派对 |
[41:02] | and then… | 然后 |
[41:05] | It’s kind of a big blank. | 就好像是一片空白 |
[41:08] | I must have been really drunk. | 我一定是喝得太醉了 |
[41:10] | What’s causing your memory loss didn’t come in a red cup. | 导致你丧失记忆的并不是酒 |
[41:15] | It appears you have vampire blood in your system, Jesse, | 你身体里有吸血鬼的血 杰西 |
[41:18] | which means you were either injured | 也就是说 要么你受了重伤 |
[41:20] | to the point of needing to be healed, | 需要用血治愈 |
[41:21] | or someone wants to turn you into a vampire. | 或是有人想把你变成吸血鬼 |
[41:25] | I’m guessing the former, | 我猜是前者 |
[41:26] | and then I’m guessing you were compelled to forget. | 而且我认为你被控制忘记了一切 |
[41:28] | I’m sorry. What? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[41:29] | It’s nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[41:31] | The good news about having vampire blood in your system | 身体里有吸血鬼的血的好处是 |
[41:33] | is that’s step one to creating a new vampire. | 那是创造一个新吸血鬼的第一步 |
[41:38] | This is step two. | 这是第二步 |