时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – I’m Elena. – I’m Stefan. | -我叫埃琳娜 -我叫斯特凡 |
[00:05] | Love brought me to Mystic Falls, | 我为爱来到神秘瀑布镇 |
[00:08] | love drove me away. | 又因爱而离去 |
[00:09] | I love you, Damon. | 我爱你 达蒙 |
[00:12] | Silas. | 赛拉斯 |
[00:12] | Hello, my shadow self. | 你好 我的影子 |
[00:15] | And even though we’ve lost so much… | 虽然我们已经损失惨重 |
[00:17] | Bonnie’s dead, Elena. | 邦妮死了 埃琳娜 |
[00:18] | I can’t believe she’s gone. | 我不敢相信她就这么死了 |
[00:22] | What are you doing to my brother? | 你在对我弟弟做什么 |
[00:24] | Stefan… | 斯特凡 |
[00:25] | I–I have no idea who you people are. | 我不认识你们 |
[00:27] | Our enemies still line up against us. | 敌人却仍然成群而至 |
[00:29] | Which one of you is Katherine Pierce. | 你们中谁是凯瑟琳·皮尔斯 |
[00:30] | She is. | 她是 |
[00:31] | I need her alive. | 我要留她活口 |
[00:32] | What do you want with me, Silas? | 你想把我怎么样 赛拉斯 |
[00:34] | Your blood is the cure, Katherine. | 你的血就是解药 凯瑟琳 |
[00:37] | I’m Dr. Maxfield. | 我是麦克斯菲尔德医生 |
[00:38] | Good news about having vampire blood in your system is, | 身体里有吸血鬼的血的好处是 |
[00:40] | is that’s step one to creating a new vampire. | 那是创造一个新吸血鬼的第一步 |
[00:43] | This is step two. | 这是第二步 |
[01:10] | Dr. Maxfield, please. | 麦克斯菲尔德医生 求你了 |
[01:12] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样 |
[01:15] | My insides, they’re burning up. | 我的内脏好烫 |
[01:19] | I’m hungry. | 我好饿 |
[01:20] | Subject 62547. | 62547号实验对象 |
[01:22] | After his initial transition, 62547 has undergone 3 day without feeding. | 初步转化之后 62547已经三日未进食了 |
[01:28] | Subject is weak but lucid. | 实验对象虚弱但神志清醒 |
[01:32] | Upper left and right cuspid normal after blood stimulus is removed. | 血刺激源拿开后上左右犬牙恢复正常 |
[01:39] | What are you doing to me? | 你在对我做什么 |
[01:42] | Pupils are at full dilation. | 瞳孔完全扩张 |
[01:44] | Sensitivity to light– | 对灯光敏感 |
[01:46] | Sensitivity to light an obvious 11 on a scale from one to 10. | 对灯光极为敏感 |
[01:51] | What the hell is happening to me? | 我到底是怎么了 |
[01:53] | Why am I so hungry? | 我为什么这么饿 |
[01:56] | What are you doing to me? | 你在做什么 |
[01:58] | Subject is confused yet self-aware. | 实验对象不明情况 但有自我意识 |
[02:01] | Personality seems intact. | 性格似乎未受影响 |
[02:03] | Hunger remains primary focus. | 饥饿感仍是主要感知 |
[02:05] | All in all appears to be a perfect candidate. | 总而言之 他是最佳人选 |
[02:15] | Dear diary, | 亲爱的日记 |
[02:17] | do you ever get sick of me writing about death? | 你会厌倦我总写到死亡吗 |
[02:21] | It’s been 4 days since Bonnie died– | 邦妮已经去世四天了 |
[02:24] | or 4 days since I found out Bonnie died. | 或者说距我发现她死已经四天了 |
[02:27] | She wanted me to go back to school, | 她希望我回到学校 |
[02:28] | so here I am, back at school– | 所以我就回来了 |
[02:31] | studying, going to class, | 继续学习 上课 |
[02:34] | trying to move on like everyone else. | 像其他人一样 继续生活 |
[02:38] | Stefan had it easiest. | 斯特凡最为轻松 |
[02:40] | he doesn’t even remember Bonnie, | 他都不记得邦妮了 |
[02:42] | Not that anybody has seen him except for Caroline, | 除了卡罗琳 谁都没见过他 |
[02:45] | who’s back with Tyler. | 而她跟泰勒又和好了 |
[02:49] | He’s been a healthy distraction for her, | 他正好能分散她的注意力 |
[02:52] | to say the least… | 当然 还不止如此… |
[02:55] | And I’ve adopted my own distraction | 我也有办法分散注意力 |
[02:58] | Dr. Wes maxfield. | 韦斯·麦克斯菲尔德医生 |
[03:01] | My roommate was killed by a vampire. | 我的室友被一只吸血鬼杀了 |
[03:03] | and Dr. Maxfield covered it up, | 而麦克斯菲尔德医生却掩盖了这事 |
[03:05] | and I’d like to know why. | 我要查清原因 |
[03:09] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[03:11] | See you at the costume ball tonight? | 你今晚会去化装舞会吧 |
[03:13] | I wouldn’t miss it. | 当然 |
[03:19] | Besides, the more I have to think about | 而且 我忙一点 |
[03:23] | the less time I have to miss Bonnie… | 就会少想到邦妮一点 |
[03:31] | I’m right here, Elena, | 我就在这儿 埃琳娜 |
[03:34] | and I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[03:36] | But in the meantime, | 不过现在 |
[03:37] | I choose to believe that she’s watching over me | 我要相信她在看着我 |
[03:40] | because that’s who Bonnie is. | 因为邦妮就是这样 |
[03:53] | Busted. | 被我发现了 |
[03:57] | Hey, miss avoiding me for 3 days. | 你好啊 躲了我三天小姐 |
[04:00] | Avoiding you? What? We’ve been talking. | 哪躲你了 我们一直有通话啊 |
[04:03] | Texting one time. | 就发过一次短信 |
[04:05] | “Want to be my plus one at a costume ball?” | “要跟我一起去化装舞会吗” |
[04:08] | Winky face. | 笑脸 |
[04:09] | And you never replied. | 而你没回复 |
[04:10] | So I’m guessing this special, in-person visit means yes. | 那么你亲自驾临就是告诉我你同意喽 |
[04:13] | Definitely will maybe consider thinking about it. | 绝对可能会考虑一下 |
[04:16] | 8:00. Caroline got us costumes. | 八点钟 卡罗琳给我们准备了服装 |
[04:19] | – Where you going? – To class. | -你去哪 -上课 |
[04:21] | I’m late. | 我要迟到了 |
[04:29] | Oh, before I forget, I talked to the registrar, | 趁我还没忘 我跟注册主任谈过了 |
[04:31] | and your major is– drum roll–sociology… | 而你的专业是 当当当当 社会学 |
[04:35] | How about we don’t talk about my major right now? | 我们现在不谈我的专业好不好 |
[04:38] | And I compelled you a single. | 我还用催眠帮你搞到间单人房 |
[04:41] | Definitely don’t want to talk about my dorm room. | 绝对不想谈寝室 |
[04:43] | Well, we could talk about the hybrid-sized jerk | 我们也可以谈谈你这么久不回电话 |
[04:45] | that you’ve been for not calling me back ever. | 是多么讨厌可恶混蛋 |
[04:47] | How many times do you want me to tell you? | 你还要我说多少次啊 |
[04:50] | I’ve been helping a werewolf pack in the land of | 我在一个没有手机信号的地方 |
[04:52] | no cell phone reception. | 帮助一个狼群 |
[04:53] | Well, lucky for you, I figured out a way for you to make up for it. | 幸好我有办法让你弥补 |
[04:56] | I thought I did make up for it | 我还没弥补够吗 |
[04:59] | A couple dozen times. | 都几十次了 |
[05:02] | You are escorting me to the Whitmore historical ball. | 你要陪我去惠特莫历史舞会 |
[05:06] | The what? | 什么 |
[05:07] | It’s the one time a year where they put | 他们每年就这一次 |
[05:09] | their whole collection on display, | 把所有藏品展出来 |
[05:10] | and everyone dresses up as famous historical figures. | 而且大家都打扮成著名历史人物 |
[05:13] | I got Stefan a costume. Even he’s going. | 我给斯特凡都准备了服装 他都肯去啊 |
[05:15] | Come on, Tyler. | 去嘛 泰勒 |
[05:16] | I mean, how cute will we be as Bonnie and Clyde? | 如果我们扮成邦妮和克莱德多有爱啊 |
[05:20] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[05:22] | You’re right. Let’s not talk. | 好吧 我们不说了 |
[05:50] | I’m Elena. | 我是埃琳娜 |
[05:51] | Megan used to be my roommate. | 梅根生前是我室友 |
[05:59] | Did you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[06:01] | We knew each other growing up. | 我们是青梅竹马 |
[06:06] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[06:11] | Pretty sad memorial, huh? | 好可怜的追悼坛 |
[06:15] | Guess it’s not exactly cool to mourn during fall rush. | 秋季入学大概不是哀悼的时候吧 |
[06:19] | Everyone mourns differently. | 每个人都用不同的方式哀悼 |
[06:21] | Some do flowers. | 有些人献花 |
[06:22] | Other do what their loved ones would’ve wanted. | 有些人完成他们所爱之人的心愿 |
[06:26] | Yeah. Well, what Megan would have wanted | 是啊 可梅根的心愿 |
[06:28] | was to still be here alive. | 是继续活下去 |
[06:31] | They said she committed suicide. | 他们说她是自杀 |
[06:33] | Yeah. I know. That’s what they said. | 我知道 他们是那么说的 |
[06:38] | So then what do you think happened? | 那你觉得是怎么回事 |
[06:45] | Yeah. If you care about her, | 如果你在乎她 |
[06:48] | get her sunflowers. | 给她献向日葵吧 |
[06:50] | She liked those. | 她喜欢那个 |
[06:53] | Hey, do you have a name? | 你总有个名字吧 |
[06:56] | Yeah. I do. | 有啊 |
[07:03] | Cut to the chase, Silas. What do you want? | 别兜圈子了 赛拉斯 你想怎么样 |
[07:06] | I want Katherine Pierce. | 我要凯瑟琳·皮尔斯 |
[07:07] | What do you think I want? | 你说呢 |
[07:08] | So do I, which is why I took her away from you. | 我也要她 所以我把她带走了 |
[07:11] | You can have your brown-eyed bitch of a cure for immortality | 等我要做的做完了 这棕色眼睛的解药 |
[07:15] | when I’m done. | 就永远给你 |
[07:16] | But you’ve had her all night long. | 你都留她一整夜了 |
[07:18] | So how much longer do you need? | 你还要多久 |
[07:19] | Aren’t you immortal? | 你不是永生不死吗 |
[07:21] | What’s a few more hours to you? | 再多几小时又如何 |
[07:23] | Here’s the thing, Nadia. | 问题是 娜迪亚 |
[07:24] | I don’t really care about what you need. | 我才不管你要怎么样 |
[07:25] | I only care about what I need. | 我只在乎我要什么 |
[07:27] | I’m a little selfish like that. | 我这人就这么自私 |
[07:28] | Then why don’t you mind-control a whole town of people | 那你就精神控制一整个镇子的人 |
[07:31] | and find out where I’m holding her? | 来查查我把她关在哪了啊 |
[07:33] | Right. You can’t. | 啊对了 你不能 |
[07:35] | I’m very well aware of my current super power predicament, | 我很清楚我现在不能使用超能力 |
[07:38] | thank you very much, | 多谢提醒 |
[07:39] | and even though my brain is on the fritz, | 虽然我的脑子出了点故障 |
[07:41] | thanks to an ex-fiancee stalker witch | 还拜我阴魂不散的前未婚妻女巫所赐 |
[07:43] | who can’t seem to take a hint, | 她怎么就这么不识趣呢 |
[07:45] | that doesn’t mean that I’m not still brilliant | 但我照样还是精明 |
[07:46] | and crafty and becoming rapidly well-versed | 狡猾 而且很快掌握了 |
[07:49] | in the power of cell phone tracking. | 手机追踪 |
[07:53] | Little tip, woman to woman– | 女人之间的小建议 |
[07:56] | don’t piss off the diabolical ones, | 别惹那些人间恶魔 |
[07:59] | and if you’re gonna hold me hostage, | 如果你要拿我做人质 |
[08:00] | the least you can do is feed my properly. | 至少也给我找些吃的啊 |
[08:03] | We’ll eat lunch on the road. | 路上再吃 |
[08:05] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[08:06] | Or just hand me over, | 或者把我交给他 |
[08:07] | let him take his little sip of my blood | 让他喝一小口我的血 |
[08:09] | so that he can cure himself of immortality, | 解除他的永生不死 |
[08:11] | and we can all be on our merry way | 这样我们就都皆大欢喜 |
[08:13] | back to finer accommodations. | 各回各家了 |
[08:16] | A little tip, woman to woman– | 女人之间的小建议 |
[08:19] | Don’t offer to hand yourself over to the diabolical ones | 如果你不明白到底是怎么回事 |
[08:22] | when you don’t know the whole story. | 就别主动想把自己交给人间恶魔 |
[08:24] | Indulge me. What’s the whole story? | 说吧 到底怎么回事 |
[08:27] | Silas needs more than just a sip to cure himself. | 要解除永生 赛拉斯可不止要喝一小口 |
[08:31] | He needs every last drop of your blood in your body. | 他要喝干你体内的每一滴血 |
[08:37] | But I’m a human now. If he did that, then– | 但我现在是人了 他那么做 |
[08:40] | You die. | 你就会死 |
[08:42] | Now come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[08:44] | So, as we know, | 我们知道 |
[08:46] | in a psychotic lapse of judgment, | 由于极大的判断失误 |
[08:49] | Bonnie brought you back to life | 邦妮把你复活了 |
[08:51] | and died in the process. | 并害死了自己 |
[08:52] | May she rest in peace. | 愿她安息 |
[08:54] | She’s actually right over there. | 其实她就在那边呢 |
[08:59] | Whatever. Look. | 管她呢 听我说 |
[09:00] | The whole point is, I just happen to know | 重点在于 我知道 |
[09:02] | a supernatural being who just happens to want to die, | 有个超自然生物很想死 |
[09:05] | and in the spirit of nature needing balance | 而且自然要找平衡什么的 |
[09:08] | and life for a life and all that stuff, | 一命换一命什么的 |
[09:10] | I just think it would be a huge waste of a perfectly good death. | 所以我想这岂不是浪费了一个绝佳的死亡 |
[09:13] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[09:15] | Something Elena doesn’t need to know about | 这事不用告诉埃琳娜 |
[09:17] | until it works. | 除非我们成功了 |
[09:18] | Wait. You want to work with Silas? | 等等 你要跟赛拉斯合作吗 |
[09:25] | So… | 说吧 |
[09:27] | Why did you call me? | 为什么叫我来 |
[09:29] | Same reason you answered. | 那你又为什么来呢 |
[09:31] | You need help, | 你需要帮助 |
[09:33] | and I’m gonna help you. | 我要帮你 |
[09:35] | From the beginning, Silas’ whole bad-guy plan was to kill himself, | 赛拉斯的邪恶大计 本来就是自杀 |
[09:39] | pass on to wherever he was gonna pass on to, | 去他想去的后世什么的 |
[09:41] | and reunite with his dead girlfriend Amara. | 然后跟他的女朋友阿玛拉团聚 |
[09:43] | I want to use his death | 我想利用他的死 |
[09:45] | to bring Bonnie back to life. | 复活邦妮 |
[09:46] | What makes you think that I need help? | 你凭什么认为我需要帮助 |
[09:48] | Well, for starters, you’re still here, | 首先 你还在这儿 |
[09:50] | as in why do you suck so badly at killing yourself? | 也就是说 你怎么自个杀都做不到 |
[09:55] | To die, he has to be mortal. | 要死 他必须变回凡人 |
[09:57] | If he’s mortal, then he’s a witch, | 如果他是凡人 就是巫师 |
[09:59] | and if he dies as a witch, | 如果他以巫师的身份死去 |
[10:00] | then he’s stuck on the other side forever. | 他就会永远留在另一边 |
[10:01] | He already tried to bring down the veil to the other side. | 他试过一次打破通向另一边的界限 |
[10:04] | He failed. | 他失败了 |
[10:05] | Maybe he has a plan “B.” | 或许他还有备用计划 |
[10:06] | Maybe he wants to do more than just drop the veil | 或许他不止是想打破界限 |
[10:08] | and let all the ghosts out. | 把鬼都放回来 |
[10:12] | She knows I can’t hear her, right? | 她知道我听不到的吧 |
[10:14] | She thinks Silas wants to destroy the other side completely. | 她觉得赛拉斯想彻底摧毁另一边 |
[10:18] | Powerful spells are bound by something even more powerful– | 强大的咒语总与更为强大的东西相连 |
[10:22] | The moon, a comet, a doppelganger. | 月亮 彗星 二重身 |
[10:25] | The other side was made 2,000 years ago, | 另一边是两千年前创造出来的 |
[10:27] | and it still exists. | 延续至今 |
[10:29] | That means she must have | 所以她一定把另一边 |
[10:30] | bound it to something that could exist just as long. | 跟某个如此长寿的东西连在了一起 |
[10:32] | A mystical anchor. | 一个神秘的锚 |
[10:35] | That’s what binds her spell to the other side. | 她对那边施的咒语就连在这锚上 |
[10:37] | I want to destroy it. | 我想毁掉它 |
[10:40] | Qetsiyah, or Tessa | 凯茨雅 苔萨 |
[10:41] | or whatever the hell she’s calling herself these days, | 不管她现在怎么称呼自己 |
[10:44] | she wants to protect it. | 她想保护这个锚 |
[10:46] | So she’s the only person that knows where the anchor is hidden, | 所以 她是唯一知道锚藏在了哪的人 |
[10:49] | but fortunately, | 幸运的是 |
[10:50] | she will be at the Whitmore historical ball this evening. | 她今晚会去参加惠特曼历史舞会 |
[10:54] | Really? | 真的 |
[10:56] | Thought you said you lost all of your psychic powers. | 你的通灵能力不是都没了吗 |
[10:58] | Oh, I did, but I still have my incredible powers of observation, | 的确没了 但是我的观察力毫无削减 |
[11:02] | and I observed her buying a Cleopatra costume today. | 我看到她今天买了一套埃及艳后的服装 |
[11:06] | Back to my original question, | 回到最初问题上 |
[11:08] | let’s say Silas destroys the other side, | 如果赛拉斯毁了另一边 |
[11:11] | cures himself, becomes a witch. | 治愈了自己 变成了巫师 |
[11:12] | is it supernaturally possible | 从可能性上说 |
[11:14] | that he can do a spell that swaps her life for his life | 他自杀的时候 能不能施咒 |
[11:17] | once he–pfft– kills himself? | 跟她交换生命 |
[11:18] | Supernaturally, yeah, it’s possible, | 从可能性上讲 是可能的 |
[11:22] | But this is the same Silas who murdered my father. | 但这个赛拉斯可是杀我父亲的人 |
[11:24] | He’s ruthless, and whatever spell he could do, | 他冷酷无情 不管他施什么咒 |
[11:26] | there’ll be some consequences. | 肯定会造成严重后果 |
[11:27] | There always is. So no. My answer is, definitely not. | 总是如此 所以我坚决不同意 |
[11:33] | What’d she say? Tell me? | 她说了什么 告诉我 |
[11:38] | – She’s in. – What? | -她同意了 -什么 |
[11:40] | So we have a deal. | 那我们说定了 |
[11:41] | Well, we have half a deal. | 我们一半定了 |
[11:44] | I’m resurrecting some witch with my death, | 我要用自己的死复活一个女巫 |
[11:47] | but we have yet to discuss how you’re helping me. | 但我们还没说你要怎么帮我呢 |
[11:51] | Well, you’ve yet to tell me what you want. | 你告诉我你想怎么样吧 |
[11:53] | Oh, it’s fairly simple, actually. | 很简单的 |
[11:56] | I want you to kill your brother. | 我要你杀了你弟弟 |
[12:07] | I’ve been tailing you for 500 years. | 我找你找了五百年了 |
[12:10] | There are a few things I was hoping to clear up. | 我有几件事想问清楚 |
[12:13] | Why would I tell you anything? | 我凭什么告诉你任何事 |
[12:15] | You indulge me in some answers, | 你回答我的问题 |
[12:18] | and I will let you go. | 我就放你走 |
[12:19] | Really? | 真的 |
[12:21] | My freedom in exchange for a little q&a? | 我回答个问题就能得到自由 |
[12:26] | Ok. | 好啊 |
[12:29] | In 1864, there was a vampire roundup in Mystic Falls. | 1864年 神秘瀑布镇的吸血鬼曾被围剿 |
[12:34] | Was there? I’m bad with dates. | 是吗 我最不擅长记日子了 |
[12:36] | Word on the street is that you sold out many vampires, | 据说你出卖了很多吸血鬼 |
[12:38] | including your best friend Pearl | 也包括你最好的朋友珍珠 |
[12:40] | and her daughter Annabelle. | 和她女儿安娜贝拉 |
[12:41] | I was running from Klaus. | 我当时在躲避克劳斯 |
[12:43] | I needed to jet solo. | 我得自己逃命 |
[12:44] | I threw a couple of vampire names on the hit list. | 所以就拿几个吸血鬼做替死鬼 |
[12:46] | Sue me. | 告我啊 |
[12:48] | I also impersonated a teenager | 我还曾装成一个少女 |
[12:50] | to get my ex-boyfriends to make out with me, | 好跟我前男友亲热 |
[12:52] | staged a fake fight to trigger my lover’s werewolf curse, ooh, | 安排了一场假打斗 触发我情人的狼人诅咒 |
[12:56] | and I chopped off this douchey guy’s fingers with a butcher knife once. | 还有次用切肉刀砍掉了一个混蛋的手指 |
[12:59] | That was cool. | 挺爽的 |
[13:00] | What about ripping a mother away from her daughter, | 那么夺走一个女儿的母亲 |
[13:04] | having her killed for your own benefit? | 为自己的利益而害死她 |
[13:06] | What are you getting at? | 你想说什么 |
[13:08] | Now a little bit about me. | 我来说说我自己吧 |
[13:10] | I had myself turned into a vampire to hunt you, | 我为了找你 变成了吸血鬼 |
[13:14] | to even the playing field, | 好让这一过程公平一点 |
[13:16] | to track your every move for however long it took me until I found you, | 不辞辛苦地追踪你的一举一动 直到找到你 |
[13:22] | and I did this | 我这么做 |
[13:25] | because you killed my mother. | 是因为你杀了我妈妈 |
[13:31] | It happened in Paris, | 当时是在巴黎 |
[13:33] | 1645. | 1645年 |
[13:36] | I go to Paris for shoes. | 我去巴黎买鞋 |
[13:38] | The shoes I remember. | 只记得鞋子了 |
[13:40] | Everything else requires a few more details. | 其他记不太清了 |
[13:42] | Her name was Lily Atoma. | 她叫莉莉·阿托玛 |
[13:45] | You were on the run from Klaus. | 克劳斯在追杀你 你在逃命 |
[13:48] | She took you in, | 她收容了你 |
[13:49] | But when his minions showed up, | 但当他的手下找上门来 |
[13:50] | You pointed at my mom, and you said, | 你指着我妈妈 说 |
[13:51] | “That is Katerina Petrova. | 她是凯瑟琳·佩特洛娃 |
[13:53] | She is the one you want.” | 她才是你们要找的 |
[13:55] | So they took her away. | 于是他们带走了她 |
[14:01] | You were never gonna let me go, were you? | 你不会放我走的 对吧 |
[14:03] | No, but I’d hate for you to die on an empty stomach. | 对 但我不想让你做饿死鬼 |
[14:09] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[14:34] | You need to call Damon and tell him you lied. | 你得告诉达蒙你说了谎 |
[14:36] | So I can lie for you all summer as your witch translator, | 我一个夏天都替你传话 帮你撒谎 |
[14:39] | but when it’s something I want… | 可我想完成心愿… |
[14:40] | Silas is too dangerous. | 赛拉斯太危险了 |
[14:42] | And bringing me back to life wasn’t? | 让我起死回生就不危险吗 |
[14:44] | Oh, right, it killed you. | 对了 要了你的命呢 |
[14:45] | I brought you back because elena needed you. | 我救活你 因为埃琳娜需要你 |
[14:47] | Now she needs you. | 她现在需要你 |
[14:48] | What about the consequences? | 你想过后果没 |
[14:50] | Haven’t we learned this by now? | 我们还没吸取教训吗 |
[14:51] | When you abuse magic, there’s always a price. | 滥用魔法是要付出代价的 |
[14:53] | What is worse than this? | 还有什么比这更糟 |
[14:56] | What is worse than seeing you | 有什么比能看见你 |
[15:00] | and hearing you… | 听见你 |
[15:05] | and not being able to feel you? | 却不能摸到你更糟 |
[15:11] | This isn’t enough anymore. | 我不想再止步于此 |
[15:14] | Let Damon try to bring you back. | 让达蒙试试复活你 |
[15:26] | All of this, and you weren’t even on the dance committee. | 你不在舞会委员会 都能搞得这么隆重 |
[15:29] | I may have e-mailed them a few suggestions. | 我貌似给他们提了些建议 |
[15:32] | Did I mention you’re the hottest serial killer in here? | 我有没有说你是这里最性感的杀人魔 |
[15:36] | Well, considering the crowd, | 有这么多人在呢 |
[15:38] | I’ll take that as a compliment. | 我就当做你是在赞美我吧 |
[15:41] | I thought you got Stefan a costume. | 你不是给斯特凡准备服装了吗 |
[15:44] | He’s James Dean. | 他可是詹姆斯·迪恩[男演员] |
[15:45] | I went easy on him. | 我没怎么折腾他 |
[15:46] | I figured, between the blood lust drama, | 又是被嗜血欲望折磨 |
[15:48] | the Damon-Elena drama, the amnesia drama, | 又是哥哥和女友在一起 又是失忆 |
[15:51] | He’s been through enough. | 他已经承受了太多 |
[15:53] | Hey, dance with me. | 愿意陪我跳支舞吗 |
[15:56] | I’m buzzed, and I’m on the verge of having a good time. | 我醉了 马上就要嗨起来了 |
[16:00] | Have fun. I’ll get us drinks. | 玩吧 我去拿点喝的 |
[16:20] | Lady Anne Boleyn. | 安·博林小姐 |
[16:23] | Now, who in their right mind would cut off a head so gorgeous? | 哪个头脑正常的人会砍下如此可爱的头颅 |
[16:26] | Uh, you, my king, | 您啊 陛下 |
[16:28] | My not-so-loving husband. | 我心狠的夫君 |
[16:30] | Well, maybe I can dance my way out of this doghouse. | 也许我们可以跳着舞出去透透气 |
[16:35] | Yeah, maybe. Maybe later. | 也许过会儿的吧 |
[16:37] | Ooh, or maybe you can tell me | 或者 也许你可以告诉我 |
[16:40] | what’s going on with you. Come on. | 你究竟是怎么了 好吗 |
[16:44] | Bonnie died 3 months ago, and what was I doing? | 邦妮三个月前就死了 而我一直在做什么 |
[16:47] | I was having the summer of my life with you. | 我整个夏天都在跟你逍遥自在 |
[16:51] | Ah, guilt. | 原来是愧疚啊 |
[16:53] | Don’t know that. | 没体会过 |
[16:53] | But I’ve heard it can be a real bitch. | 但听说愧疚感非常讨厌 |
[16:55] | I know that it’s not my fault that Bonnie died, | 我知道邦妮的死不能怪我 |
[16:57] | But it is my fault for not figuring it out sooner. | 但没能尽早察觉是我的错 |
[16:59] | Elena, you are allowed to be happy once in a blue moon. | 埃琳娜 你偶尔开心一下是可以的 |
[17:03] | Besides, Jeremy was lying to us all summer. | 再说 是杰里米瞒了我们一个夏天 |
[17:05] | I should’ve figured it out, Damon. | 我本该察觉到的 达蒙 |
[17:07] | I know that it’s not the same, | 我知道这不是一回事 |
[17:08] | But I’m not gonna let Megan’s death fall through the cracks, too. | 但我不许梅根的死也这么不了了之 |
[17:16] | Who the hell is that? | 那家伙是谁 |
[17:17] | It’s Megan’s hometown friend, i.e, | 梅根的同乡朋友 换句话说 |
[17:20] | the latest person of interest in the Whitmore mystery. | 也就是惠特莫谜团中最新的可疑人物 |
[17:22] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[17:30] | Hey, whatever your name is. | 你好啊 不知名男孩 |
[17:32] | Nice t-shirt, understated. | T恤不错 很低调 |
[17:35] | Hey, whatever you’re supposed to be. | 你好 扮演不知名人物的女孩 |
[17:38] | Anne Boleyn, | 安·博林 |
[17:39] | Pre-beheading, obviously. | 当然是被斩首前的了 |
[17:41] | Impressed. | 真不错 |
[17:43] | So does a costume compliment earn me, | 我赞美了你的衣服 那… |
[17:46] | like, a formal introduction? | 能正式认识一下吗 |
[17:49] | Why do you want to know who I am? | 你为什么想知道我是谁 |
[17:53] | Did you kill Megan? | 是你杀了梅根吗 |
[17:55] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[17:56] | Then why are you acting so shady? | 那你为什么行迹这么可疑 |
[17:58] | Because everyone around me dies. | 因为跟我亲近的人都会死 |
[18:00] | It’s like a curse. | 如同诅咒一般 |
[18:02] | My friends, my family– one by one, | 我的朋友 我的家人 一个接一个 |
[18:05] | I’ve lost every single person in my life. | 我失去了生命中的每一个人 |
[18:08] | So if you had any idea what survivor’s guilt felt like, | 如果你知道幸存者愧疚感的滋味 |
[18:10] | you’d leave me alone. | 就不会来烦我了 |
[18:15] | Forget about my questions. | 忘了我的问题 |
[18:19] | It’s Aaron. My name. | 亚伦 我叫亚伦 |
[18:25] | I’ll see you around maybe. | 有机会再见吧 |
[18:56] | Where I come from, open bar meant | 我那时候 免费酒水 |
[18:58] | ceramic jugs of Phoenician wine. | 是陶罐装的腓尼基葡萄酒 |
[19:02] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[19:04] | You have no idea who I am, do you? | 你完全不知道我是谁 是吗 |
[19:07] | No offense, but actually, | 无意冒犯 但事实上 |
[19:09] | I have no idea who a lot of people are. | 我对很多人都失去了印象 |
[19:12] | Tessa. | 我是苔萨 |
[19:13] | Formerly known as Qetsiyah. | 以前也叫做凯茨雅 |
[19:15] | The girl who wiped my memories. | 那个消除了我记忆的女人 |
[19:17] | Nothing personal, | 不是针对你 |
[19:19] | little ex-boyfriend drama. | 跟我前男友闹了点矛盾 |
[19:21] | Let me make it up to you, | 让我补偿你 |
[19:22] | buy you an “I’m sorry” drink. | 请你喝杯酒以示歉意如何 |
[19:25] | More like an “I’m sorry” keg. | 那你得请他喝一桶才够 |
[19:29] | Pardon us. | 抱歉 失陪 |
[19:34] | You, my brother, make a terrible wingman. | 我说老哥 你这样只能搅人好事 |
[19:38] | Trust me, last guy to hit on her is still paying for it. | 相信我 上个跟她搭讪的人被纠缠至今 |
[19:40] | So what, exactly, are we doing here? | 我们来这儿要干什么 |
[19:42] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[19:45] | Hello, me. | 你好 我的分身 |
[20:04] | So you want to explain to me why I just killed my brother? | 能告诉我为什么要我杀我弟弟吗 |
[20:07] | Well, Tessa’s spell mentally linked us. | 苔萨施咒将我们的意识连在了一起 |
[20:09] | I lost my psychic abilities. | 我失去了精神控制的能力 |
[20:11] | Stefan lost his memories. | 而斯特凡失去了记忆 |
[20:13] | And this severed the link? | 这样做可以切断联系吗 |
[20:16] | Yes, Damon. | 是的 达蒙 |
[20:17] | I can read your mind again. | 我又可以读你的想法了 |
[20:20] | No. I’m not lying. | 不 我没有骗你 |
[20:21] | And maybe you enjoyed breaking your brother’s neck | 还有 或许你稍稍有点太享受 |
[20:23] | just a little bit too much. | 拧断你弟弟的脖子了 |
[20:27] | Sold. | 我相信你了 |
[20:28] | I’ll cozy up to the witch | 我去和女巫套近乎 |
[20:30] | and sift through her mind, | 同时窥视她的意识 |
[20:31] | figure out where she’s hiding the anchor. | 弄清楚她将锚藏在了哪 |
[20:33] | And you, all you got to do is keep him dead. | 你要做的就是保证别让他活过来 |
[20:35] | Isn’t Tess gonna be slightly suspicious | 一个被她抹去了记忆的男人 |
[20:37] | when the man whose brain she just fried | 突然对她这么感兴趣 |
[20:39] | is all of a sudden showing interest in her? | 难道苔萨不会怀疑吗 |
[20:40] | Of all the men here, | 这里这么多男人 |
[20:41] | Tessa went straight for Stefan. | 而苔萨径直走向了斯特凡 |
[20:43] | This face won her heart before. | 这张脸曾虏获了她的心 |
[20:46] | See, a woman never forgets her first love, | 要知道 女人永远不会忘记她的初恋 |
[20:50] | no matter how badly it ended. | 不管当时结局多么槽糕 |
[20:56] | Ah, look who’s back. | 看看是谁回来了 |
[20:58] | Am I in trouble? | 我要有麻烦了吗 |
[21:00] | Well, according to my brother, | 听我哥哥说 |
[21:01] | I am supposed to hate you. | 我应该讨厌你的 |
[21:04] | And do you? | 那你讨厌我吗 |
[21:06] | I’ll tell you after that drink. | 喝完酒我就告诉你 |
[21:12] | Good. You like tequila. | 不错 你喜欢龙舌兰啊 |
[21:14] | Yes, but not as much as bacon. | 喜欢 不过我更喜欢培根 |
[21:17] | In my day, it was all about lamb. | 我那时候都吃羊肉 |
[21:19] | No one thought to cure pig fat. | 没人想过提炼猪油 |
[21:25] | God, you have the most beautiful smile. | 天呐 你的笑容实在是迷人 |
[21:30] | You gonna stare at it all night, | 你打算一晚上盯着我看 |
[21:30] | or are you gonna ask me to dance? | 还是邀请我跳舞呢 |
[21:48] | Hey, you want to get out of here? | 想去别的地方吗 |
[21:50] | These costumes come with handcuffs, | 这套服装附赠手铐 |
[21:51] | and you have a single. | 而且你有单人间 |
[21:54] | Look, Care. | 卡罗琳 |
[21:55] | I didn’t just come back here to get you in bed. | 我回来不是只为了和你上床 |
[21:58] | I know. It’s just… | 我知道 这只是… |
[22:00] | A happy by-product of us being in school together. | 我们一起上学的一个好处 |
[22:06] | No. I mean… | 不 我的意思是 |
[22:08] | What? | 什么 |
[22:12] | I’m just really glad to be here. | 能回来我很开心 |
[22:17] | So what brings you to a college costume ball? | 你怎么会参加大学化妆舞会 |
[22:22] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[22:23] | Last time I looked this good, I couldn’t enjoy it. | 上次我打扮这么美的时候却没心情享乐 |
[22:25] | Oh, that’s right, | 对了 |
[22:26] | the whole “being stood up at your wedding” thing. | 你在婚礼上被人放鸽子了 |
[22:30] | You shouldn’t know that. | 你不该知道的 |
[22:32] | I told you that before I fried your memories. | 我告诉你之后就毁掉了你的记忆 |
[22:35] | Ok. You got me. | 好吧 被发现了 |
[22:36] | I might have asked around about you. | 我也许打听了一下你的事 |
[22:39] | And I’m paranoid. | 我有点疑神疑鬼 |
[22:42] | That’s what I get for trying to marry a lying, manipulative bastard. | 谁叫我差点嫁给一个谎话连篇的混蛋 |
[22:45] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[22:46] | The guy must’ve had some redeeming qualities. | 那男人一定有什么可取之处 |
[22:48] | I mean, we know he was obviously extremely good-looking… | 不用说 他长得特别帅气 |
[22:54] | But, I mean, was the guy at least funny? | 不过 他至少也挺风趣的吧 |
[22:56] | Are you defending him? | 你在为他辩护吗 |
[22:57] | No, no. It’s just that | 不 只不过 |
[22:58] | you’ve been on this revenge kick for 2,000 years. | 你坚持复仇有两千年了 |
[23:01] | And maybe hating him is | 或许恨他 |
[23:03] | an excuse to keep him in your life. | 只是一个留住他的借口 |
[23:05] | There’s a part of you that still loves him. | 某种程度上你还是爱着他 |
[23:09] | Now, I really hope he thinks that. | 我真的希望他能这么想 |
[23:12] | I want to see his face when he realizes just how wrong he is. | 我想看到他知道自己错的离谱时的表情 |
[23:15] | Ok. I got to admit, there’s a part of me | 好吧 我承认 我有一点 |
[23:18] | that just wanted to hear you say that you still love me. | 想听你说你还爱着我 |
[23:23] | That’s how big my ego is. | 我就是这么自负 |
[23:24] | But since you’re obviously in denial… | 不过你显然还不肯承认 |
[23:25] | – Oh, my god, Silas. – Ok. | -天呐 赛拉斯 -行了 |
[23:28] | Now, where’s the anchor to the other side? | 通向另一边的锚在哪 |
[23:32] | I don’t know. I’m looking for it, too. | 我不知道 我也在找 |
[23:34] | What do you mean, you don’t know? | 什么叫你不知道 |
[23:35] | You created it. | 是你创造的 |
[23:36] | Yes. I created it, | 的确是我创造的 |
[23:37] | but the travelers hid it after they killed me. | 但旅行者杀了我之后就把它藏起来了 |
[23:39] | They move it constantly. | 而且他们不断地换地方 |
[23:41] | So what are you doing here? | 那你来这儿干什么 |
[23:42] | My pendant is in one of these displays. | 我的吊坠是展品之一 |
[23:44] | It’s a magical talisman that enhances my powers. | 那是能提升我法力的护身符 |
[23:47] | I need it to do a locator spell | 我需要用它施定位咒 |
[23:48] | so I can find the anchor. | 好找到锚 |
[23:50] | Well, then get to it | 那就去吧 |
[23:53] | and forget everything we just spoke about. | 还有忘记我们刚刚的对话 |
[24:02] | Thank you for the dance. | 谢谢你请我跳舞 |
[24:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:19] | Hey, hey, breaking my neck, huh? | 你居然扭断我脖子啊 |
[24:22] | Yeah. | 对呀 |
[24:23] | Pumping me full of vervain. | 给我注射马鞭草 |
[24:25] | All we need is a Damon-sized rationalization. | 只欠一个达蒙式的解释了 |
[24:28] | Oh, the new you sucks. | 现在的你真讨厌 |
[24:30] | How would the old me deal with this, | 那以前的我会怎么做呢 |
[24:32] | barrel full of laughs? | 一笑了之吗 |
[24:34] | He’d know it wasn’t about him. | 他会知道这不是为了他 |
[24:35] | Who’s it about, Damon, huh, | 那为了谁呢 达蒙 |
[24:38] | about you, desperation to prove to Elena | 你吗 为了极力向埃琳娜证明 |
[24:41] | that you’re a worthy boyfriend? | 你是个好男友吗 |
[24:44] | I’m gonna get her best friend back, ok? | 我要让她的好朋友起死回生 好吗 |
[25:08] | There you are. | 找到你了 |
[25:13] | Having trouble getting that out? | 拔不出来吗 |
[25:16] | I grazed your heart on purpose. | 我故意擦过你的心脏 |
[25:19] | Which means you didn’t want me dead? | 这表示你不想让我死 |
[25:22] | You still want something. | 你还想知道一些事 |
[25:23] | I do. | 没错 |
[25:25] | I want to know why you made up that fake story | 我想知道你为什么要编一个 |
[25:27] | about your mom. | 你妈妈的假故事 |
[25:29] | It was a test. You failed. | 是个考验 但你没通过 |
[25:33] | I knew it was a fake story. | 我知道那故事是假的 |
[25:36] | By 1645, I’d been running from Klaus | 到1645年 我为躲避克劳斯 |
[25:39] | for a century and a half. | 已经逃了一个半世纪 |
[25:40] | There’s no way any of his minions | 他的手下不可能 |
[25:41] | would have mistaken anyone for me, | 错把别人当做我 |
[25:47] | but you know how my brain works, right? | 但你知道我会怎么想 |
[25:50] | So you must have known that I wouldn’t have fallen | 你肯定知道我不会相信这个 |
[25:51] | for that sob story. | 悲惨的故事 |
[25:53] | I wanted to get under your skin, | 我只想惹恼你 |
[25:56] | and it worked because here you are. | 我做到了 看你现在的样子 |
[26:00] | What kind of sick game are you playing? | 你到底在跟我耍什么花样 |
[26:03] | It’s not a game, Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 我没有耍花样 |
[26:05] | You did kill my mother, but it wasn’t Paris. | 你的确杀了我妈妈 但不是在巴黎 |
[26:09] | It was in a little cottage in England, | 是在英格兰的一个小村庄 |
[26:12] | and it wasn’t 1645. | 也不是在1645年 |
[26:15] | It was April 6, 1492, | 而是1492年4月6日 |
[26:20] | and she was all alone, | 那时她独自一人 |
[26:24] | exiled by her family two years earlier. | 两年前被她的家人抛弃 |
[26:28] | You stuck her head in a noose, | 你用绞索套着她的头 |
[26:31] | pushed her off the chair, | 踢倒椅子 |
[26:34] | and snapped her neck. | 扭断了她的脖子 |
[26:39] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[26:41] | My name… | 我叫… |
[26:44] | is Nadia Petrova… | 娜迪亚·佩特洛娃 |
[26:50] | and you’re my mother. | 而你是我母亲 |
[26:56] | No. | 不可能 |
[27:05] | You look like a woman on her way to the guillotine. | 你看起来像是要上断头台的 |
[27:07] | Actually, she was beheaded with a sword. | 事实上 她是被一把剑砍头的 |
[27:10] | See? And that’s why I teach bio. | 瞧 所以我教的是生物 |
[27:13] | And you are Abe Lincoln? | 你是林肯吗 |
[27:17] | Dr. Jekyll. | 变身怪医 |
[27:19] | Ok. Yeah. I can see that. | 好吧 我看得出来 |
[27:22] | So where’s Mr. Hyde? | 那海德先生在哪呢 |
[27:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:24] | I’m not responsible for my darker half. | 我的阴暗面不受我控制 |
[27:28] | So would it be totally inappropriate | 如果一个学生请你跳舞 |
[27:29] | if a student asked you to dance? | 会不会不合适 |
[27:31] | Who could refuse a queen? | 谁敢拒绝一位王后呢 |
[27:33] | Besides, you’re not, nor will you ever be, | 另外 你不是 将来也不会是 |
[27:36] | one of my students. | 我的学生 |
[27:40] | Major points for the dance moves, | 舞姿能得高分 |
[27:42] | But zero points for lying on my ommate’s death certificate. | 不过在我室友的死亡证明上作假 太差劲了 |
[27:46] | Look. I didn’t want to lie, | 我不想撒谎 |
[27:49] | but I couldn’t exactly tell her parents | 但我也不能跟她父母说 |
[27:50] | a mountain lion attacked her at a frat party. | 她在兄弟会派对上被美洲狮袭击了吧 |
[27:53] | I’d be fired. Huh. | 我会被解雇的 |
[27:55] | Want to know my theory? | 你想知道我的推断吗 |
[27:57] | What’s that? | 什么推断 |
[27:59] | I think a vampire hunted her down, | 我觉得是一个吸血鬼抓住了她 |
[28:01] | ripped her throat out, | 咬破了她的喉咙 |
[28:01] | and threw her off that roof. | 然后将她扔下了屋顶 |
[28:04] | What do you know about vampires? | 你对吸血鬼有什么了解 |
[28:06] | Doesn’t matter what I know, Elena, | 我了解什么并不重要 埃琳娜 |
[28:08] | because we’re never gonna see each other again. | 因为我们不会再见面了 |
[28:11] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[28:14] | Because there are people at this school watching you and your friends | 因为这个学校有人在监视你和你的朋友们 |
[28:17] | and asking questions you don’t want them to ask. | 问一些你不想别人问的问题 |
[28:22] | So pack your things, drop out, | 收拾行李 办退学手续 |
[28:25] | and move back to Mystic Falls. | 搬回神秘瀑布镇去吧 |
[28:34] | Here you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[28:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[28:39] | Look, Care. | 卡罗琳 |
[28:42] | I can’t do the college thing right now. | 我现在真的不能上大学 |
[28:44] | Yeah. I completely understand. | 好 我完全理解 |
[28:46] | I have been pushing way too hard, | 我一直把你逼得太紧 |
[28:49] | and, you know, you need to make your own decisions. | 你得自己做打算 |
[28:52] | Point is, you’re back, and we’re together. | 重点在于 你回来了 我们在一起了 |
[28:58] | Do you know the reason we’re together? | 你知道我们为什么能在一起吗 |
[29:02] | It’s because Klaus granted us permission | 是因为克劳斯很大方地”允许”我们 |
[29:05] | to be together. | 在一起 |
[29:07] | I’m sorry, but I can’t live like that. | 很抱歉 但我很难接受这一点 |
[29:10] | I see. So this is about Klaus. | 我明白了 这都是因为克劳斯 |
[29:13] | No. This is about me. | 不 是我自己 |
[29:17] | He killed my mom and got away with it. | 他杀了我妈妈 还逍遥法外 |
[29:19] | I can’t just start | 我不可能 |
[29:20] | caring about sociology and frat parties. | 就这么开始享受大学生活 |
[29:22] | You haven’t even given it a chance. | 你就不能试试看吗 |
[29:24] | I didn’t come here to give it a chance. | 我回来不是为了试试看的 |
[29:32] | You came here to say good-bye. | 你是来告别的 |
[29:37] | I need to go after him. | 我一定要找他报仇 |
[29:38] | I need to find a way to destroy his life | 我一定要想办法摧毁他 |
[29:40] | like he destroyed mine. | 就像他毁了我的生活那样 |
[29:42] | You know what, Tyler? | 你知道吗 泰勒 |
[29:43] | For someone who hates Klaus, | 作为一个痛恨克劳斯的人 |
[29:45] | you certainly sound a lot like him. | 你的语气还真是很像他 |
[30:29] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[30:31] | Come to see the show? | 你是来看表演的吗 |
[30:32] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[30:34] | I’m using this pendant to find something I’m looking for, | 我在用这个吊坠寻找一些东西 |
[30:37] | and I found it. | 而我成功了 |
[30:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:47] | Stefan? Ah! | 斯特凡 |
[30:58] | You awake? | 你醒了吗 |
[31:05] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[31:10] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[31:13] | You alive again? Huh? | 你活过来没有 |
[31:26] | How does it feel, brother? | 这感觉如何 哥哥 |
[31:37] | Stefan… | 斯特凡 |
[31:40] | Stefan, are you ok? | 斯特凡 你还好吗 |
[31:44] | That’s Silas. | 那是赛拉斯 |
[31:49] | No. | 不 |
[31:55] | He’s working with my brother. | 他在跟我哥哥合谋 |
[31:57] | Everything he said to you was a lie. | 他跟你说的一切都是谎言 |
[32:04] | That’s all he knows how to do–lie. | 他只会做这一件事 撒谎 |
[32:08] | You know where the anchor is. | 你知道锚在哪里 |
[32:10] | Too bad you won’t be around to find it. | 很遗憾你不能去找它了 |
[32:20] | You can’t kill me. | 你杀不了我 |
[32:21] | I don’t have to kill you yet. | 我现在还不用杀你 |
[32:27] | You love me. You know you love me. | 你爱我 你知道你爱我 |
[32:32] | I did love you… | 我确实爱过你 |
[32:35] | And then you broke my heart, | 但你伤了我的心 |
[32:37] | and now I’m gonna break yours… | 现在我也要伤害你的心了 |
[32:46] | Or at least stop it from working. | 至少让它不能再跳动 |
[32:49] | So your blood can’t flow | 这样你的血液就会停止流动 |
[32:52] | and your veins dry up, | 血管就会干涸 |
[32:55] | and you rot from the inside out | 你就会从内烂到外 |
[32:58] | so the world can see you exactly as you are– | 那样世界就能看到你的本来面目了 |
[33:02] | Cold, gray, hideous, | 冰冷 灰暗 丑陋的 |
[33:08] | monster. | 禽兽 |
[33:33] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你想去哪 |
[33:35] | – What? – Give them. Come on. | -怎么了 -交出来 快点 |
[33:39] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[33:39] | He said, releasing molecules of alcohol on his breath. | 他嘴上这么说 却吐出酒气 |
[33:42] | You know, you sound like that dad | 你的口气就像那种自以为很酷 |
[33:44] | who thinks he’s cool, but isn’t. | 但其实根本不是那么回事的老爸 |
[33:46] | Well, I’ll settle for that very uncool | 那我就当一个非常不酷 |
[33:47] | and mildly responsible legal guardian. | 但要对你负责的法定监护人吧 |
[33:49] | Keys…now. | 钥匙 快点 |
[33:58] | Can I have some money for a cab? | 给我点打车钱可以吗 |
[34:00] | I mean, you do manage my trust, right? | 我的信托基金是归你管吧 |
[34:05] | I saw you talking to Elena Gilbert. | 我看到你和埃琳娜·吉尔伯特讲话了 |
[34:07] | Do yourself a favor. | 为了你自己好 |
[34:09] | Stay away from that one. | 离她远点 |
[34:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:12] | Because behind my very uncool exterior, | 因为在我非常不酷的外表下 |
[34:15] | I do care about you, Aaron. | 我真心在乎你 亚伦 |
[34:19] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[34:20] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[34:27] | Oh, my god. Stefan. | 天哪 斯特凡 |
[34:29] | That ain’t Stefan. | 那不是斯特凡 |
[34:32] | Silas? | 赛拉斯 |
[34:33] | Damon. What the hell is going on? | 达蒙 这到底怎么回事 |
[34:35] | Looks like Tessa had her way with him. | 看来苔萨收拾了他一下 |
[34:37] | So if that’s Silas, | 如果这是赛拉斯 |
[34:38] | Then he’s not a problem anymore. | 那他就不会再构成任何威胁了 |
[34:40] | This is a good thing, right? | 这是好事 对吗 |
[34:42] | Actually, no. | 实际上 不是 |
[34:44] | It’s a very, very bad thing. | 这是件非常 非常不好的事 |
[35:06] | You’re a fool not to run. | 你不逃走太傻了 |
[35:08] | Silas will find you. | 赛拉斯会找到你的 |
[35:10] | Or he won’t. | 或许不会 |
[35:12] | You’re the one who said it. | 是你自己说的 |
[35:13] | I’m pretty good at dodging the diabolical ones. | 我很擅长逃出恶魔的掌控 |
[35:16] | Besides, Silas doesn’t need me until he figures out | 而且 赛拉斯想到毁灭那边的办法之前 |
[35:21] | how to destroy the other side. | 并不需要我 |
[35:24] | If he cures himself before then, | 如果他在那之前恢复凡身 |
[35:26] | he goes back to being a witch. | 他就变回巫师了 |
[35:28] | He dies as a witch, well, | 他如果死时是个巫师 |
[35:31] | he’s stuck in supernatural purgatory. | 那他就要永远困在超自然炼狱了 |
[35:36] | There’s just been one outstanding question | 现在只有一个未解之谜 |
[35:38] | that’s just been nagging at me for the last 500 years. | 困扰了我五百年 |
[35:42] | Where were you in 1498? | 1498年的时候你在哪里 |
[35:45] | I don’t know. I was 8. Why? | 我不知道 那时我才八岁 怎么了 |
[35:49] | Because by 1498, I’d escaped, | 因为在1498年 我逃走了 |
[35:54] | ditched the people that were chasing me, | 甩开了那些在找我的人 |
[35:55] | and found my way back to Bulgaria. | 回到了保加利亚 |
[36:00] | I searched every village, | 我搜寻了每一座村庄 |
[36:03] | every cottage, but I couldn’t find you. | 每一间农舍 但就是找不到你 |
[36:10] | You went back? | 你回去过 |
[36:12] | Yes, Nadia. | 是的 娜迪亚 |
[36:14] | I went back for you. | 我是为了你而回去的 |
[36:25] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[37:14] | – Care– – Wait. | -卡罗琳 -等下 |
[37:16] | I’ve been thinking about it, | 我一直在考虑 |
[37:19] | and I’ve decided that… | 我决定 |
[37:24] | I’m not going to have this conversation again. | 我不想再跟你谈这个了 |
[37:27] | I can’t just sit here while I’m waiting for you to come back. | 我不能待在这儿 等你回来 |
[37:31] | I don’t want that, either. | 我也不想那样 |
[37:32] | Then stay. | 那就留下来吧 |
[37:34] | Just be the love of my life. | 做我此生挚爱 |
[37:35] | Just love me more than you hate him. | 爱我至深 胜过对他的恨意 |
[37:40] | I’m sorry, Care. I can’t do that. | 抱歉 卡罗琳 我做不到 |
[37:47] | No. No. No! | 不不 |
[37:48] | Don’t you dare walk away from me. | 不许你就这么离开 |
[37:50] | I swear to god, Tyler, | 我发誓 泰勒 |
[37:51] | if you take one more step, we are done, ok? | 如果你再走一步 我们就完了 |
[37:54] | No more surprises, | 不再有惊喜 |
[37:55] | no more excuses, no more chances. | 不再有借口 不再有机会 |
[37:57] | We are done. | 我们结束了 |
[38:41] | So professor blondie knows about vampires? | 金发教授知道吸血鬼的事 |
[38:45] | He said that if I don’t drop out of school, | 他说如果我不退学 |
[38:47] | the wrong people are gonna start asking the right questions. | 就会有些人问一些不该问的问题 |
[38:49] | Ugh, that’s not good. | 那可不妙 |
[38:51] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么办 |
[38:53] | I don’t know, but all I do know | 不知道 我只知道 |
[38:55] | is that finding out the truth about Megan | 查出梅根死亡的真相 |
[38:57] | isn’t gonna bring Bonnie back. | 也不能让邦妮复生 |
[38:58] | Yeah. Well, neither is a desiccated Silas in our living room. | 是啊 客厅里那位干瘪的赛拉斯也不行 |
[39:02] | So the only way for Silas to trade in his life for Bonnie’s is | 想让赛拉斯跟邦妮一命换一命 |
[39:05] | if he’s a witch, | 他必须是个巫师 |
[39:06] | but the only way to become a witch | 而他要变成巫师 |
[39:08] | is to have the cure. | 就得服下解药 |
[39:10] | Yep. | 没错 |
[39:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:17] | Now, who could that be? | 那会是谁呢 |
[39:25] | Well, hello. | 你好啊 |
[39:25] | What’s so urgent? I’m on the run. | 什么事这么紧急 我还在逃命呢 |
[39:28] | Don’t exactly have time for a pit stop. | 我可没时间中途休息 |
[39:37] | Or maybe I do. | 或许我有时间了 |
[39:40] | Maybe I have all the time in the world. | 或许我有足够的时间呢 |
[39:45] | Katherine Pierce eludes death yet again– | 凯瑟琳·皮尔斯又一次躲过了死亡 |
[39:51] | And you two finally did something right for once. | 你们俩终于做对了一件事情 |
[39:54] | How does it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[39:56] | Thrilling. | 兴奋 |
[40:04] | Damon, no. | 达蒙 不要 |
[40:08] | He needs the cure to become a witch. | 他需要解药才能变成巫师 |
[40:11] | No! | 不要 |
[40:13] | No. No. No, Damon. No, no, please. | 不要啊 达蒙 不要 求你了 |
[40:15] | He need all of my blood. | 他需要我全部的血液 |
[40:16] | It’ll kill me, damon. | 我会死的 达蒙 |
[40:18] | Damon, please, I don’t want to die. | 达蒙 求你了 我不想死 |
[40:21] | I don’t want to die, Damon. | 我不想死 达蒙 |
[40:22] | I don’t want to die. Please. | 我不想死 求求你了 |
[40:29] | Good-bye, Katherine. | 再见 凯瑟琳 |
[41:35] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[41:41] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[41:43] | Takes a licking, keeps on ticking. | 被吸干 没咋地 |
[41:56] | Am I in hell? | 我在地狱吗 |