时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m Elena. | 我叫埃琳娜 |
[00:03] | I’m Stefan. | 我叫斯特凡 |
[00:04] | Love brought me to Mystic Falls, | 我为爱来到神秘瀑布镇 |
[00:06] | love drove me away. | 又因爱而离去 |
[00:07] | I love you, Damon. | 我爱你 达蒙 |
[00:09] | Silas. | 赛拉斯 |
[00:09] | Hello, my shadow self. | 你好 我的影子 |
[00:12] | And even though we’ve lost almost everything… | 虽然我们已经损失惨重 |
[00:14] | Bonnie’s dead, Elena. | 邦妮死了 埃琳娜 |
[00:16] | I–I have no idea who you people are. | 我不认识你们 |
[00:18] | There are people at this school watching you and your friends | 这个学校有人在监视你和你的朋友们 |
[00:20] | drop out and move back to Mystic Falls. | 办退学手续 搬回神秘瀑布镇去吧 |
[00:22] | Our hope is not lost. | 希望尚存 |
[00:24] | Silas’ whole bad guy plan was to kill himself | 赛拉斯的邪恶大计 本来就是自杀 |
[00:26] | and reunite with his dead girlfriend Amara. | 然后跟他的女朋友阿玛拉团聚 |
[00:28] | I want to use his death | 我想利用他的死 |
[00:29] | to bring Bonnie back to life. | 复活邦妮 |
[00:31] | Silas was my true love. | 赛拉斯是我的真爱 |
[00:33] | I never said that I was his. | 我可没说我是他的真爱 |
[00:34] | He wanted to be with Amara. | 他想跟阿玛拉在一起 |
[00:36] | Silas needs every last drop of your blood | 赛拉斯要喝干你体内的每一滴血 |
[00:40] | to cure himself, Katherine. | 才能解除永生 |
[00:42] | No. | 不要 |
[00:43] | No, Damon. I don’t want to die. | 不要啊 达蒙 我不想死 |
[00:47] | Am I in hell? | 我在地狱吗 |
[00:54] | Sure a little thing like you can eat all that? | 你人这么娇小能吃这么多啊 |
[00:57] | I’m celebrating. | 我在庆祝 |
[00:58] | I thought I was gonna die. | 我以为我要死了 |
[01:00] | I didn’t. | 但却活了下来 |
[01:01] | So now I’m free to be | 现在我可以… |
[01:04] | whatever I want to be. | 随心所欲了 |
[01:08] | It’s a good day. | 今天是个好日子 |
[01:10] | Love the hair, by the way. | 发型很美 |
[01:12] | Bold choice. | 很大胆 |
[01:42] | This is nice. | 这样真好 |
[01:45] | It is nice. | 是啊 |
[01:47] | Quiet, still, peaceful. | 安静 平和 安宁 |
[01:50] | I like our life when it’s like this. | 这样的生活我真喜欢 |
[01:53] | But it is our life, | 这是我们的生活 |
[01:55] | which probably means that somebody’s | 所以待会儿应该会有人 |
[01:57] | gonna walk through that door and shatter it. | 走进门来打破这份宁静 |
[01:58] | Oh, don’t say that. | 别那么说啊 |
[02:00] | In 10, 9… | 倒计时 10 9… |
[02:03] | Just let me enjoy the moment. | 让我享受这一刻嘛 |
[02:04] | 6…5… 6, 5… | |
[02:07] | Damon, today is the day that we’re gonna bring Bonnie back. | 达蒙 今天我们要复活邦妮了 |
[02:10] | It’s a good day. | 今天是个好日子 |
[02:11] | 3…2… 3…2… | |
[02:13] | Damon, it’s a good day. | 达蒙 今天是个好日子 |
[02:17] | Greetings | 你们好啊 |
[02:19] | 1 One. | |
[02:20] | Good morning, frenemies. | 早上好啊 朋敌 |
[02:25] | Ah. You know, I’m only a few hours into my old life as a witch, | 我才刚刚恢复我巫师身份几小时 |
[02:30] | but somehow, the sun feels warmer. | 但是太阳却好像更暖和了 |
[02:35] | Probably because I’m not cursed with having to outlive it any more. | 大概是因为我没有受诅咒要比太阳还长寿了 |
[02:38] | What’s with the home invasion, Silas? | 为什么突然闯进来 赛拉斯 |
[02:41] | Well, Damon, after 2,000 years of a miserable existence, | 达蒙 我痛苦不堪地活了两千年 |
[02:48] | I finally get to die. | 现在终于可以死了 |
[02:58] | Morning, sleepyhead. | 早啊 小睡猪 |
[03:01] | Sleep well? | 睡得好吗 |
[03:02] | Oh. Tessa. Hi. | 苔萨 早啊 |
[03:07] | You’re confused. | 你有点糊涂啊 |
[03:09] | Is that the amnesia or the tequila? | 是因为失忆 还是龙舌兰 |
[03:11] | Um, I think both. | 大概都有影响 |
[03:14] | I’m still trying to piece together last night. | 我还在努力回忆昨晚发生了什么 |
[03:17] | We bonded over our misery. | 我们因为共同的遭遇而互相怜惜 |
[03:20] | There were body shots. | 还在彼此身上喝酒了 |
[03:23] | The misery lifted. | 借酒浇愁了 |
[03:24] | Here. Berries. | 来 吃果子 |
[03:26] | Thank you. What’s got you in such a good mood? | 谢谢 你心情为什么这么好 |
[03:29] | I happened to see a text message pop up on your phone | 你昨晚睡着之后 我看到你手机上 |
[03:33] | after you crashed last night. | 来了一条短信 |
[03:35] | Warning from your friends. | 你朋友想给你提个醒 |
[03:37] | Silas took the cure. He’s a witch. | 赛拉斯服下了解药 变回巫师了 |
[03:42] | He’s mortal, and now I can kill him. | 他变成凡人了 我能杀他了 |
[03:46] | Get up, gorgeous. | 醒醒吧 帅哥 |
[03:48] | Your doppelganger dies today. | 你的二重身今天要死了 |
[03:49] | We all know that Tessa as a real vengeful bitch. | 我们都知道苔萨是个复仇心切的贱人 |
[03:52] | Your doppelganger Amara died at her hands, | 你的二重身阿玛拉 就死于她手 |
[03:55] | But today after 2,000 years, | 但经历了两千年后 |
[03:57] | Amara and I will finally reunite. | 今天 我终于能跟阿玛拉团聚了 |
[03:59] | All right. Skip the mushy parts. | 行了 感伤就省省吧 |
[04:01] | Look. My girl here is just trying to have a good day, | 我女朋友只希望今天能顺顺利利的 |
[04:04] | and there are promises she’s expecting you to keep. | 而且她希望你会遵守一些承诺 |
[04:06] | Oh. You don’t think that I keep my promises? | 你觉得我不会遵守承诺吗 |
[04:08] | You said that now you’re a witch again | 你说你变成了巫师 |
[04:10] | you would bring Bonnie back from the other side. | 就会把邦妮从另一边带回来 |
[04:12] | I did, and I can. | 没错 而且我能做到 |
[04:13] | And you promised Damon that you would do that | 你还向达蒙保证 只要他帮你 |
[04:15] | if he helped you. | 你就会这么做 |
[04:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:16] | But you’re kind of evil. No offense. | 无意冒犯 但你这人挺坏的 |
[04:19] | None taken. | 没关系 |
[04:20] | So I’m just trying to figure out | 我只是在想 |
[04:22] | how I can trust | 我要怎么相信 |
[04:23] | that one of your last acts in this world | 你生命中最后做的一件事 |
[04:26] | will be to bring my best friend back. | 会是复活我的好朋友 |
[04:27] | Did you want me to pinky swear? | 要我跟你拉钩钩吗 |
[04:29] | She’s trying to have a good day. | 她只是希望今天顺利 |
[04:31] | Just tell her how it’s gonna go down. | 告诉她一切会顺利的就行 |
[04:32] | I just want to destroy the other side | 我只是想摧毁另一边 |
[04:34] | so I don’t get stuck in that pit of a purgatory | 这样我终于得以自杀的时候 |
[04:36] | when I finally do kill myself. | 就不会被困在那个炼狱里 |
[04:38] | Before I do that, I’ll bring Bonnie back, | 在那之前 我会复活邦妮 |
[04:40] | and being the amazing and incredible | 因为我是个了不起 法力强大 |
[04:42] | and all-powerful witch that I am, | 无所不能的巫师 |
[04:44] | I can totally do both things. | 这两样我都能做到 |
[04:46] | I just have to find the anchor first and destroy it. | 我只需要先找到锚并毁掉它 |
[04:49] | The anchor? | 锚 |
[04:51] | Silas is looking for the anchor. | 赛拉斯在找锚 |
[04:54] | It’s the object I used to bind the spell | 是我创造另一边时 |
[04:55] | when I created the other side. | 用来束缚咒语的物件 |
[04:57] | Destroy it, the spell’s broken. | 摧毁锚 咒语也会破解 |
[04:59] | No more supernatural limbo, | 超自然监狱会被摧毁 |
[05:01] | and Silas can die and find peace. | 赛拉斯也终于能安息 |
[05:04] | I’d rather his lying, cheating ass not have that. | 我更希望那个死骗子不能如愿以偿 |
[05:08] | Great, fine. I approve. | 好啊 我赞同 |
[05:10] | Where is it? | 那东西在哪 |
[05:12] | New jersey? | 新泽西 |
[05:14] | The supernatural other world is bound | 超自然异世界就被捆在一个 |
[05:15] | by an object in snooki’s backyard? | 放在史努基后院里的东西上 |
[05:18] | It’s in a stocyard, and it’s being shipped out, | 是一个仓库 并且正要被转移 |
[05:20] | so we really need to–hello, hunter. | 所以我们得…你好啊 猎人 |
[05:26] | Banner day for you, huh? | 今天是你的好日子啊 |
[05:27] | Didn’t you and the Bennett witch used to–tch, tch. | 你和贝内特家的女巫以前不是… |
[05:31] | Hey. Knock it off, ok? | 你够了 |
[05:33] | It’s ok, Jer. We all want the same thing today– | 没事 杰里 我们今天目的一致 |
[05:37] | – Silas dead, Bonnie alive. – Yeah | -赛拉斯死 邦妮复活 -没错 |
[05:39] | Aka, put the damn crossbow down, Pocahontas. | 也就是说 把十字弩放下 宝嘉康蒂 |
[05:42] | We’re just supposed to believe that he’s gonna | 我们就相信他会 |
[05:44] | bring Bonnie back to life out of the goodness of his heart? | 好心把邦妮复活吗 |
[05:47] | Well, I hope not. | 希望你们不会那么轻信啊 |
[05:48] | I mean, I am kind of a monster. | 我可是个大坏蛋呢 |
[05:52] | You know, guys, I’m feeling really ganged up on right now, ok? | 我觉得你们在合伙对付我啊 |
[05:56] | I would hate to lose my temper and do something… | 我可不想一个发火 做出什么… |
[06:00] | Crazy. | 疯狂的事 |
[06:09] | Ahh. Man, I really love being a witch again. | 我真的很喜欢做回巫师的感觉 |
[06:12] | I feel like I’m constantly reinventing myself. | 总觉得自己在不断重新发现自己 |
[06:15] | I’m like a supernatural Madonna, | 我就像超自然的麦当娜 |
[06:18] | don’t you think? | 你们说呢 |
[06:20] | So Silas read your mind and figured out where the anchor is? | 赛拉斯读了你的思想 知道锚的下落 |
[06:24] | Now what? | 现在呢 |
[06:25] | You now that old, ancient story | 还记得我跟你讲的那个 |
[06:26] | I told you about the travelers? | 关于旅行者的古老传说吗 |
[06:28] | Oh, wait. You don’t. | 等等 你不记得 |
[06:29] | I fried your brain and took your memories. Sorry. | 我烧坏了你的脑子 害你失忆了 抱歉 |
[06:32] | The travelers– you know how Silas wants to destroy the other side | 旅行者…你知道赛拉斯想摧毁另一边吧 |
[06:35] | so he can be at peace with that slut Amara | 这样他就能跟他所谓的真爱阿玛拉 |
[06:38] | that he calls his one true love? | 享受安宁的后世了 |
[06:40] | The travelers don’t want that. | 旅行者不想他得逞 |
[06:42] | – Why not? – Not important. | -为什么 -不重要 |
[06:44] | Scratch that. Very important. | 好吧 其实很重要 |
[06:46] | I’m just not gonna answer it. | 但我不会说的 |
[06:49] | Um, you know what? | 那个 |
[06:50] | I think I still need to be drunk to understand this story. | 我感觉我还是得喝醉了才能理解这个故事 |
[06:55] | The travelers have been in possession of the anchor for 2,000 years. | 那个锚在旅行者手里有两千年了 |
[06:59] | They constantly move it so it doesn’t fall into the wrong hands, | 为了不让它落入敌手 他们经常转移它 |
[07:02] | and they’re not gonna let him get near it, | 他们绝不会允许他靠近它的 |
[07:05] | at least not before I kill him. | 至少在我杀掉他之前不会 |
[07:07] | Yeah? Well, what if they fail? | 如果他们失败了呢 |
[07:09] | He won’t destroy it. | 他不会摧毁它的 |
[07:11] | He won’t be able to. | 他做不到 |
[07:12] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[07:14] | Let’s just file that under the not gonna answer it category. | 这个我也不能告诉你 |
[07:18] | All right. We got to get going. | 好了 我们得走了 |
[07:19] | You grab a crowbar or 4 from the garage. | 你去车库拿四根撬棒 |
[07:22] | What for? | 干什么 |
[07:22] | Does it matter? | 有关系吗 |
[07:23] | You, you’re not going. | 你不能去 |
[07:26] | Men only. | 男人的事 |
[07:27] | Are you serious? He’s not serious. | 你不是吧 他说笑呢吧 |
[07:28] | No, he’s not serious. | 当然 他说笑呢 |
[07:30] | Actually, I am 100% serious. | 我绝对是认真的 |
[07:32] | She’s a freaky carbon copy of my one true love Amara. | 她是我真爱阿玛拉的复制版本 |
[07:35] | You can understand why I don’t want to | 你能理解我为什么不想一整天 |
[07:36] | stare at her imposter face all day. | 看着她那张偷来的脸 |
[07:38] | That makes no sense. | 别瞎扯了 |
[07:39] | If would make complete sense if you were ever in love with anybody | 如果你爱过一个长得跟她一模一样的女人 |
[07:42] | who looked exactly like her. | 就会明白我的苦衷了 |
[07:45] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[07:46] | We’re bringing my best friend back from the dead. | 我们要复活我的好朋友 |
[07:48] | I’m going. | 我绝对要去 |
[07:58] | Next one goes in the heart. | 下一箭直插心脏 |
[07:59] | Now hurry up. I only have until sundown | 快点吧 等太阳下山 |
[08:00] | before Tessa tries to stop me. | 苔萨就会有所动作了 |
[08:05] | Well, the one good thing about having amnesia | 失忆的一个好处就是 |
[08:07] | is that I don’t remember how I got in the middle of all this. | 我不记得自己是怎么搅和进来的 |
[08:12] | Rest easy, sweet pea. | 好好休息吧 |
[08:15] | Don’t you worry about the details. | 别担心那些小事了 |
[08:17] | Silas is going to die today, | 赛拉斯今天会死 |
[08:19] | And he will spend eternity | 他会永生永世 |
[08:21] | on the other side as far away from Amara | 跟阿玛拉分隔在两个世界里 |
[08:24] | and peace as possible. | 而且永世不得安宁 |
[08:27] | I have it all covered. | 我会搞定的 |
[08:28] | You don’t scheme as long as I have | 我计划了那么久 |
[08:30] | without considering every possibility. | 每一个细节都考虑到了 |
[08:38] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[08:44] | Silas put a spell on this cabin. | 赛拉斯在木屋上下了咒 |
[08:47] | We’re stuck here until sundown. | 我们要日落才能出去了 |
[08:50] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[08:52] | Because I taught him the damn spell. | 因为我教他怎么施这个咒的 |
[09:11] | I don’t want to know if Tyler called, | 我不想知道泰勒来没来电话 |
[09:14] | so don’t even tell me. | 别告诉我 |
[09:17] | Do you want to do small appliances or toiletries? | 你要收拾小电器还是化妆品 |
[09:19] | I’d compel a cute boy to pack for us, | 虽说可以催眠一个帅哥来帮我们收拾 |
[09:21] | but I don’t think I want to see a cute boy ever again | 但我永远都不想见到帅哥了 |
[09:24] | except for Jesse, who is conveniently not answering his phone. | 除了杰西 而那家伙却不接电话 |
[09:29] | Um, we’re moving out? | 我们要搬了吗 |
[09:31] | Hello! Dr. Maxfield thinks we’re vampires, | 想什么呢 麦克斯菲尔德认为我们是吸血鬼 |
[09:35] | you know, threatened to expose us, | 还说要公诸于众 |
[09:37] | told us to drop out. | 让我们退学 |
[09:38] | That sucks. | 太糟了 |
[09:46] | What the hell are you doing in my dorm, Katherine? | 你来我寝室干什么 凯瑟琳 |
[09:49] | I just need a place to crash. | 我就是需要个地方休息 |
[09:50] | What? I loathe you. | 什么 我讨厌你 |
[09:52] | I’m desperate, ok? | 我无路可走了 |
[09:54] | Damon kicked me out, Stefan doesn’t remember me, | 达蒙把我赶出来了 斯特凡不记得我 |
[09:56] | and I just spent my last $20 on a meal | 我最后20块钱买早餐了 |
[09:59] | that I didn’t even get to enjoy. | 结果都没能好好享受 |
[10:01] | Aw. And how is any of this my problem? | 这跟我有什么关系 |
[10:03] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[10:06] | Moving out, giving up? | 这就要搬走放弃吗 |
[10:09] | That’s very un-Caroline of you. | 真不像你的风格 |
[10:13] | You need me bad. | 你很需要我 |
[10:22] | In exchange for a place to stay | 作为交换 你留我住下 |
[10:24] | and Elena’s meal card, | 并给我埃琳娜的饭卡 |
[10:26] | I will help you deal with Dr. Whoever. | 我帮你对付那个什么博士 |
[10:30] | Dr. Maxfield. He teaches bio. | 麦克斯菲尔德博士 教生物的 |
[10:34] | I’m sorry. What? | 抱歉 什么 |
[10:35] | You’re scared of a teacher? | 你居然怕一个老师 |
[10:37] | Aw, honey, you really need to take a crash course on villain 101, | 亲爱的 去恶魔速成班补个课吧 |
[10:41] | but luckily for you, | 不过你很幸运 |
[10:42] | I have an honorary doctorate. | 我有这方面的荣誉博士学位 |
[10:46] | What do you say, roomie? | 意下如何 室友 |
[10:56] | Stefan’s phone. | 这是斯特凡的电话 |
[10:57] | Who’s this? | 你是谁 |
[10:57] | Uncanny. | 真可怕 |
[10:59] | Your doppelganger voice is exactly like Amara’s, | 你这个二重身的声音跟阿玛拉一模一样 |
[11:02] | so whiny. | 嗲得要死 |
[11:03] | Tessa, where’s stefan? | 苔萨 斯特凡在哪里 |
[11:05] | He’s here. Well, not here here. | 他在 不过不在电话旁 |
[11:08] | He hopped in the shower. | 他去洗澡了 |
[11:09] | Between us girls, he works up quite the sweat, | 说句悄悄话 他身材很性感哦 |
[11:12] | but I guess you know that. | 不过你应该也知道 |
[11:14] | May I leave him a message? | 有什么要转达的吗 |
[11:15] | Yeah. Remind him that you’re a crazy bitch. | 有 记得提醒他 你是个疯女人 |
[11:19] | I would, but I think that’s maybe his type. | 我很乐意 他好像就喜欢这样的 |
[11:27] | He’s with Tessa. | 他跟苔萨在一起 |
[11:28] | Why does he keep going back to her? | 他为什么老是去找她啊 |
[11:30] | Look. Who knows? Amnesia Stef’s a fickle little fellow. | 谁知道呢 失忆版斯特凡变化无常 |
[11:33] | Wait. You didn’t tell Elena | 等等 你没告诉埃琳娜 |
[11:35] | what we you did to Stefan? | 我们对斯特凡做了什么吗 |
[11:37] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[11:41] | Silas needed his psychic juju to get into Tessa’s head, | 为读苔萨的思想 赛拉斯得恢复精神控制力 |
[11:44] | and the only way to temporarily reactivate his ability | 而想要暂时恢复他的能力 |
[11:47] | was to break Stefan’s neck | 只好扭断斯特凡的脖子 |
[11:49] | a couple times. | 而且要扭好几次 |
[11:50] | As if he didn’t hate us enough. | 你觉得他还不够恨我们吗 |
[11:52] | Damon, oh, god. I’m going over there. | 达蒙 天哪 我要过去找他们 |
[11:55] | She should really. | 她应该去 |
[11:56] | Tessa’s bad business. | 苔萨超级难搞 |
[11:58] | No. Just let stefan have his space. | 别去 让斯特凡一个人静一静 |
[12:01] | It’s like you said, he’s already mad enough. | 你也说过了 他现在火大得很 |
[12:03] | Sounds like he’s more mad at you. | 我觉得他主要是对你火大 |
[12:05] | Maybe he and I can find some common ground. | 就这一点上 我们还是很有共同语言的 |
[12:13] | Knock, knock. | 敲门 敲门 |
[12:16] | Knock, knock. Who’s there? | 敲门 敲门 谁啊 |
[12:18] | The mayor. The mayor who? | 是镇长 镇长是谁 |
[12:23] | Well, who? | 谁啊 |
[12:24] | No one. That’s the joke. | 谁也不是 笑点就在这里 |
[12:26] | No one’s there because I killed the mayor. | 因为我把镇长杀了 所以没人 |
[12:31] | You’re a dick. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[12:33] | Subject 62547. | 62547号实验对象 |
[12:35] | Blood film analysis. | 血膜分析 |
[12:47] | Cellular growth rate is phenomenal. | 细胞生长率非常高 |
[12:50] | As expected… | 跟预期一样 |
[13:12] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[13:22] | Well, if it isn’t Stefan’s fated love. | 这不是斯特凡的命中真爱吗 |
[13:24] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[13:26] | Come on in. | 请进啊 |
[13:27] | Who am I to stand in the way of destiny? | 我怎么能阻挡两位真爱见面呢 |
[13:35] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[13:37] | You shouldn’t have walked through that door. | 你不应该进来的 |
[13:39] | I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:42] | I wouldn’t have let Damon do what he did to you. | 如果我知情 绝对不会让达蒙那样对你 |
[13:44] | Sure you would have. | 你当然会 |
[13:46] | You have this annoying tendency | 你总是这样 |
[13:47] | to do anything he tells you to do. | 对他言听计从 |
[13:50] | I’m no shrink, but I think it’s called codependence. | 我不是心理医师 不过我觉得这叫相互依赖 |
[13:54] | Look. I get that you’re upset with us | 我知道你对我们很不满 |
[13:57] | for pretty much everything, | 每一件事都很不满 |
[13:59] | but do you really think that sleeping with Tessa | 可是你真觉得跟苔萨上床 |
[14:03] | is gonna solve veything? | 就能解决问题吗 |
[14:07] | Who said I was sleeping with tessa? | 谁说我跟苔萨上床了 |
[14:13] | I am so bad with messages. | 我实在是太不会转达意思了 |
[14:16] | Oh, look! Elena called. | 你看 埃琳娜来过电话 |
[14:18] | She’s wondering why you’re here. | 她想知道你为什么会在这里 |
[14:20] | I may have embellished for effect. | 我可能稍微渲染了一下气氛 |
[14:23] | Ok. I just came by to make sure that | 好吧 我只是来确认一下 |
[14:25] | she hadn’t done some, like, “Fatal attraction” spell on you, | 她是不是给你施了”致命诱惑”咒 |
[14:29] | but now that I know that you’re good, | 既然确定了你没事 |
[14:31] | I’m gonna go. | 我就先走了 |
[14:45] | Yeah. You really shouldn’t have come inside. | 哎 你当初真不该进来 |
[15:03] | Thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[15:06] | How do you do it, Damon? | 你怎么做到的 达蒙 |
[15:09] | How you can stand being here | 你女朋友待在家里 |
[15:10] | while your girlfriend sits at home | 担心着她的二重身命中真爱 |
[15:12] | worrying about her doppelganger soul mate? | 你却跟没事人似的站在这里 |
[15:14] | It’s called being secure. | 这叫有安全感 |
[15:15] | I’m assuming you know a little bit about that | 看你现在这个发型 |
[15:16] | by the way you wear your hair. | 你应该也懂一点吧 |
[15:19] | Please don’t tell me you believe in | 那套命中注定的垃圾预言 |
[15:20] | this doppelganger prophecy crap. | 你不会真相信吧 |
[15:22] | Crap? What do you mean crap? | 垃圾 这怎么能叫垃圾 |
[15:24] | Do you not notice the universe trying to mirror my love | 你没注意到吗 因为我对阿玛拉的爱 |
[15:27] | for Amara by bringing our doppelgangers together? | 宇宙总安排我们的二重身们在一起 |
[15:30] | You do realize that by destroying the other side | 你知不知道 毁掉另一边 |
[15:33] | that you are personally moving heaven and earth to be together? | 你就把天堂和人间合在了一起 |
[15:36] | That’s not fate, you idiot. | 这不是命中注定 白痴 |
[15:38] | It’s you being a crazy person. | 是你在发疯 |
[15:48] | Ok. Where is this stupid anchor thing? | 行了 那个破锚在哪里 |
[15:51] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[15:52] | What do you mean you have no idea? | 什么叫你也不知道 |
[15:55] | Give me some credit, man. | 表示点赞许嘛 |
[15:56] | I did psychically dive into Tessa’s mind | 是我潜入了苔萨的脑海 |
[15:58] | to see this specific warehouse. | 才找到了这个仓库 |
[16:00] | What does it look like? | 那东西长什么样子 |
[16:01] | Again, I have no idea. | 再说一遍 我不知道 |
[16:03] | Tessa created it after she locked me away | 苔萨将我囚禁在坟墓里之后 |
[16:05] | in a tomb for 2,000 years and left me to starve. | 才创造了那个锚 我饿了两千年呢 |
[16:08] | Remember? Remote island, creepy hallucinations? | 偏远小岛 恐怖幻象 还记得吗 |
[16:12] | Wait. You don’t know where it is | 你是说 你不知道它在哪 |
[16:13] | or what it looks like? | 也不知道它长什么样子吗 |
[16:14] | It binds a spell to a supernatural hell dimension. | 它维系着一个超自然炼狱的咒语 |
[16:17] | It’s not gonna look like a freaking ikea sink. | 肯定不会是个宜家的洗手池 |
[16:24] | What did you inject him with? | 你给他注射了什么 |
[16:26] | I don’t know. It just said avoid contact with eyes | 我不知道 上面只写着请勿接触眼睛 |
[16:29] | and do not ingest. | 请勿服用 |
[16:32] | Oops. | 真抱歉 |
[16:33] | That’s etorphine. | 是埃托啡 |
[16:34] | There you go. | 他知道 |
[16:35] | What are you doing, Elena? | 你要干什么 埃琳娜 |
[16:36] | We’re draining the vervained blood out of your system | 我们要将你含有马鞭草的血液抽出体外 |
[16:38] | so I can compel you to forget that Elena and I are vampires. | 我才能催眠你忘记埃琳娜和我是吸血鬼 |
[16:41] | Wait. What? You’ll kill me! | 什么 你会害死我的 |
[16:43] | Shh. I’m just–I’m trying to do some math. Ok. | 别吵 让我…计算一下 |
[16:45] | So if the average male has 5 liters of blood in his system… | 如果说一个男性平均体内有5升血液 |
[16:49] | That’s about right. | 差不多 |
[16:50] | Then carry the one…. | 要进位的话… |
[16:51] | Just round up. | 往上取整就好 |
[16:53] | Perfect! 4.7 pints. | 那就对了 4.7品脱 |
[16:56] | Should I use the right arm of the left arm? | 我该扎右臂还是左臂呢 |
[16:58] | Untie me. I’ll find the vein myself. | 解开我 我自己来找血管 |
[17:00] | You will kill me. | 你会杀死我的 |
[17:01] | Give me. It’s not my first rodeo. | 我来吧 我也不是第一次干这个了 |
[17:04] | Can you give me one of those tubing thingies | 能帮我把那些乱七八糟的管子 |
[17:06] | and, um, some tape? | 还有胶带拿来吗 |
[17:21] | Oh, my god. It’s totally working. | 天哪 真的成功了 |
[17:25] | Ta-da. | 我厉害吧 |
[17:29] | So… | 现在… |
[17:33] | Doctor… | 博士… |
[17:36] | You tell me… | 告诉我… |
[17:38] | Who else knows about us? | 还有谁知道我们的事 |
[17:42] | If you were willing to kill me, | 如果你们真想杀我 |
[17:43] | you wouldn’t have gone through all this trouble. | 就不会这么大费周章了 |
[17:45] | You should have left when I told you to. | 我让你离开时 你就该走 |
[17:49] | They’re on to you. | 他们盯上你了 |
[17:51] | Who’s they? | “他们”是谁 |
[17:52] | The people you want to expose us to, | 你想告密的对象吗 |
[17:54] | that secret society thingie that you belong to? | 还是你参与的神秘社团的成员 |
[17:57] | There’s a gathering today at Whitmore house. | 今晚在惠特曼公馆有个宴会 |
[17:59] | The society’s using it to suss out potential candidates. | 社团会利用宴会来筛选可疑的人物 |
[18:03] | They were going to invite you | 他们本想邀请你的 |
[18:05] | until they started suspecting you were a vampire. | 但他们开始怀疑你是吸血鬼 |
[18:09] | So all I have to do is convince them | 这么说我只需要让他们相信 |
[18:10] | that Elena Gilbert isn’t a vampire? | 埃琳娜·吉尔伯特不是吸血鬼就行了 |
[18:13] | Done. | 包在我身上 |
[18:16] | They’ll never let you in, | 他们不会让你进去的 |
[18:18] | and a vampire can never get past the threshold. | 未经邀请的吸血鬼根本无法进门 |
[18:30] | What did that crate do to you? | 那箱子怎么惹着你了 |
[18:32] | Bonnie, what are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里 邦妮 |
[18:34] | Didn’t want to miss the excitement. | 我不想错过这样的热闹 |
[18:36] | It’s not every day a girl comes back from the dead. | 起死回生可不是每天都有的事 |
[18:38] | Don’t jinx it. | 说出来会不灵的 |
[18:39] | I’m not jinxing it. | 哪有啊 |
[18:42] | I’m being realistic. | 我只是比较现实 |
[18:43] | It’s not a dime store spell, Jer. | 这可不是什么简单的法术 杰里 |
[18:45] | When I brought you back, it killed me, remember? | 为了复活你 我死了 记得吗 |
[18:49] | What I meant was it’s just– | 我的意思是… |
[18:52] | it’s not something I’m gonna count on, ok? | 我不会抱太大的期望 好吗 |
[18:53] | Not ok. | 不好 |
[18:55] | Have some faith. | 有点信心 |
[18:57] | If you believe that it can work | 如果你相信这能成功 |
[18:59] | and I believe it can work, | 我也相信这能成功 |
[19:00] | then it will work. | 那它就会成功 |
[19:03] | Just say it. You need to say it. | 说吧 大声说出来 |
[19:09] | It will work. | 会成功的 |
[19:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:15] | Jer, just so we’re clear, | 杰里 我只想告诉你 |
[19:18] | I would die 100 times over | 为了你能活生生地站在我面前 |
[19:21] | just to have you standing here alive in front of me. | 我死一百次都愿意 |
[19:27] | Before today is over… | 今天之内… |
[19:33] | We’re gonna know what…that… | 我一定能…再次 |
[19:36] | feels like. | 触碰到你 |
[19:49] | Quit dawdling. | 别磨蹭了 |
[19:50] | We have to find this thing before the travelers show up. | 我们得在旅行者赶来之前找到那东西 |
[19:53] | Why are they so interested in this anchor? | 他们为什么对这锚这么感兴趣 |
[19:55] | They hate me for creating the immortality spell. | 他们对我创造了永生咒恨之入骨 |
[19:58] | And they know the anchor’s the only thing | 他们也知道这个锚 |
[19:59] | standing in between me and my soul mate. | 是唯一阻碍我与真爱相聚的东西 |
[20:02] | And every love story needs that one thing | 而每段爱情故事中永远有一个 |
[20:05] | that just keeps getting in the way. | 总是要挡路的障碍 |
[20:08] | Kind of like you, Damon. | 比如你 达蒙 |
[20:11] | You know, you might be an all-powerful witch– | 或许你是个无所不能的巫师 |
[20:13] | is that what you called it? | 你是这么称呼自己的吧 |
[20:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:15] | But I will happily kill you if you keep that up. | 但你再这样 我会很乐意解决掉你 |
[20:18] | Oh, no, you won’t, | 你不会的 |
[20:19] | Not until I bring your girlfriend’s bestie back. | 至少我让你女友闺蜜复活之前不会 |
[20:27] | Well, isn’t this a pleasant surprise? | 还真是让人惊喜啊 |
[20:29] | You ain’t seen nothing yet. | 好戏还在后头呢 |
[20:31] | Since I’m occupied at the moment, | 由于我现在很忙 |
[20:33] | I need you to go ahead and kill Silas for me. | 我要你帮我把赛拉斯杀掉 |
[20:36] | Gladly, but he’s such a control freak | 我很乐意 但他是个控制狂 |
[20:39] | that he wants to off himself himself. | 他更愿意自己杀掉自己 |
[20:41] | You mean, after he destroys the other side? | 你是说他毁掉那边之后自杀吗 |
[20:43] | Yeah. That’s not gonna happen, | 貌似是不太可能了 |
[20:44] | plus I want him dead before he has the pleasure of finding the anchor. | 而且 我希望他在找到锚之前就死掉 |
[20:48] | Yeah. I’m not following. | 好吧 我没听懂 |
[20:49] | Kill him now. | 马上杀了他 |
[20:51] | Damon! | 达蒙 |
[20:51] | Did I mention I lured your girlfriend here to me. | 你知道吗 我把你女朋友骗过来了 |
[20:53] | I used the oldest trick in the book. | 我用了最老的手段 |
[20:55] | Jealousy of stefan! | 吃醋 吃斯特凡的醋 |
[20:57] | Thought you should know. | 只是跟你说一下而已 |
[21:03] | Tessa! | 苔萨 |
[21:05] | Stop. Stop it! | 停下 住手 |
[21:11] | I can’t kill him yet. He has to do something for me first. | 我还不能杀他 他还没为我做完某些事 |
[21:14] | Is that something more important than Elena? | 那事比埃琳娜更重要吗 |
[21:17] | Because Silas put a spell on this house | 因为赛拉斯对这座房子施了咒 |
[21:19] | and bound it to the sun, | 将其与太阳相连 |
[21:20] | which means we’re trapped here until sundown, | 也就是说日落之前 我们出不去 |
[21:23] | which means you have until then to kill Silas. | 所以你要在那之前杀掉赛拉斯 |
[21:26] | Or I kill Elena. | 否则我就杀掉埃琳娜 |
[21:29] | With a face like Amara’s, | 她长得那么像阿玛拉 |
[21:32] | it might be Cathartic. Bye now. | 也许我等不了那么久 拜拜 |
[21:33] | Whoa. Wait! | 等等 |
[22:11] | Miss Gilbert. | 吉尔伯特小姐 |
[22:13] | You know me? | 你认识我 |
[22:14] | I’m Diane Freeman. | 我是戴安娜·弗里曼 |
[22:15] | We met the night your roommate died. | 你室友死的那晚我们见过 |
[22:17] | Of course. Crazy night. | 是啊 那晚真可怕 |
[22:20] | Anyway, I am here for the shindig. | 我是来参加舞会的 |
[22:23] | I didn’t realize you’d be joining us. | 我不知道你会来参加 |
[22:26] | Did I forget to RSVP? | 我忘记回复邮件了吗 |
[22:28] | Oh, sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[22:29] | I’ve just been so busy with my studies. | 我最近学习实在很忙 |
[22:34] | We just started the tea. | 我们刚刚开始 |
[22:44] | Got any food? | 有吃的吗 |
[23:08] | What? | 看什么 |
[23:12] | Are you the sandwich police? | 你是三明治警察吗 |
[23:15] | Just trying to figure out why Wes told me to stay away from you. | 只是在想为什么韦斯让我离你远点 |
[23:21] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[23:22] | Aaron. We met yesterday. | 我是亚伦 我们昨天见过 |
[23:24] | You changed your hair. It’s… | 你换发型了 看起来 |
[23:26] | Aaron. Duh. Hi. | 亚伦 对哦 你好啊 |
[23:31] | So what are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[23:33] | Are you part of… the secret society? | 你是秘密社团的成员吗 |
[23:38] | The what? | 什么 |
[23:39] | You know… | 你懂的 |
[23:41] | the society. | 秘密社团 |
[23:45] | I still have no idea. | 我一点也不懂 |
[23:49] | Either you’re genuinely clueless, | 你要么是真的不懂 |
[23:50] | or you’re very good at keeping secrets. | 要么就是太擅长保守秘密了 |
[24:07] | Is that your tooth? | 那是你的牙吗 |
[24:09] | No. | 不 |
[24:13] | What is happening to me? | 我到底是怎么了 |
[24:25] | Look at all the incredible things they’ve dreamt up to do with food. | 食物都变得这么有创意啦 |
[24:29] | Pineapple on pizza? | 在披萨上加菠萝 |
[24:35] | So sad. Let me guess. Gluten-free? | 这么悲伤 因为没有谷蛋白吗 |
[24:37] | How did you get here? | 你是怎么过来的 |
[24:39] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[24:39] | Here, alive, from the other side. | 从另一边活着来到这里 |
[24:41] | How did you come back to life? | 你是怎么复活的 |
[24:43] | Oh, yeah. That. | 这事啊 |
[24:45] | You can blame your friend Bonnie for that. | 这其实是你朋友邦妮的功劳 |
[24:47] | She opened the door and then distracted herself | 她打开了大门 |
[24:48] | when she brought your little brother back to life, | 让你弟弟复活时分了神 |
[24:50] | so I just walked right through when she died. | 于是我在她死的时候大步走了过来 |
[24:54] | Well, today, Silas was gonna bring her back to life | 今天 赛拉斯本要在拿到锚后 |
[24:58] | after he got the anchor. | 将她复活 |
[25:00] | But you told my boyfriend, | 但你让我男友杀赛拉斯 |
[25:02] | who has never put anyone’s life before mine, | 他不会把任何人的生命置于我之前 |
[25:05] | including his own, to kill Silas | 包括他自己 所以 |
[25:08] | before he could do that. | 赛拉斯没机会救邦妮了 |
[25:10] | So, no, I’m not sad about the pizza. | 所以我不是为披萨而感到悲伤 |
[25:18] | Look. Why don’t we forget about the pizza? | 这样吧 我们不吃披萨了 |
[25:21] | What do you say I make something? | 我来下厨怎么样 |
[25:25] | Ok. | 好啊 |
[25:28] | Roasted duck. | 烤鸭 |
[25:30] | Wait. Do you have a duck? | 等一下 你有鸭子吗 |
[25:33] | No, but maybe I can lure one inside. | 没 也许可以骗一只进来 |
[25:36] | Got Elena in. | 我有经验了 |
[25:38] | How much smarter could a duck be? | 鸭子又能聪明到哪去呢 |
[25:46] | Go for it. | 去做吧 |
[25:47] | All right. Ha ha! | 好啊 |
[25:48] | We can’t kill Silas. | 我们不能杀掉赛拉斯 |
[25:50] | Silas is the only one that can bring Bonnie back. | 赛拉斯是唯一能复活邦妮的人 |
[25:53] | And he’s not gonna bring her back | 而他肯定会等到 |
[25:54] | until right before he destroys the other side. | 毁掉另一边的最后一刻才会复活她 |
[25:56] | Yeah? Well, Tessa wants to do it now. | 可苔萨现在就想杀掉他 |
[25:58] | Something tells me patience isn’t her strong suit. | 而且我觉得她这人没什么耐心 |
[26:01] | Damon, you promised. | 达蒙 你保证过 |
[26:02] | You promised Elena that she would see Bonnie again. | 你对埃琳娜保证要让她再次看到邦妮 |
[26:05] | You don’t think I’m aware of that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[26:07] | But if Tessa kills Elena, | 但如果苔萨杀了埃琳娜 |
[26:08] | guess who’s not gonna make it to Bonnie’s welcome home party. | 你说谁去不了邦妮的回归宴了 |
[26:13] | Plan’s off, Jeremy. | 计划取消 杰里米 |
[26:15] | Bonnie’s not coming back. Sorry. | 邦妮回不来了 对不起 |
[26:24] | It’s ok, Jeremy. | 没事的 杰里米 |
[26:31] | Bonnie… | 邦妮 |
[26:33] | She’s my sister. | 她是我姐姐 |
[26:34] | Jeremy Gilbert, do you not know me at all? | 杰里米·吉尔伯特 你完全不了解我吗 |
[26:37] | Is there a part of you that thinks for one minute | 你难道真的会认为 |
[26:39] | that I’d let one of my friends die | 我会为了重生 |
[26:40] | just so I could come back to life? | 让我的朋友去死 |
[26:43] | I’m dead, Jer, | 我已经死了 杰里 |
[26:46] | and as much as I want to come back, | 虽然我很想重生 |
[26:49] | maybe I’m just supposed to accept it. | 但也许我应该接受现实 |
[26:56] | We were so close. | 我们差点就成功了 |
[26:57] | I know we were. | 我知道 |
[27:02] | Go help him kill Silas. | 去帮他把赛拉斯杀掉 |
[27:28] | Sul opreem chele kouzlo. | [咒语] |
[27:30] | I’ve met a lot of witches in my day. | 我活到现在见过不少巫师 |
[27:33] | Never quite heard that one before. | 从没听过这样的咒语 |
[27:39] | Let me guess. Travelers. | 我猜猜 你们是旅行者 |
[27:41] | Sul opreem chele kouzlo. | [咒语] |
[27:43] | Sul opreem chele kouzlo. | [咒语] |
[27:45] | Sul opreem chele kouzlo. | [咒语] |
[27:46] | Sul opreem chele kouzlo. | [咒语] |
[27:48] | Sul opreem chele kouzlo. | [咒语] |
[27:50] | Sul opreem chele kouzlo. | [咒语] |
[27:52] | Sul opreem chele kouzlo. | [咒语] |
[28:04] | Why do you witches always go for the daylight ring? | 你们巫师怎么总对日光戒指下手 |
[28:08] | I was about to do your little eurotribe a favor. | 我本想帮你们个忙的 |
[28:11] | I want to kill Silas, too. | 我也想杀了赛拉斯 |
[28:12] | That’s the problem. | 问题就在这里 |
[28:13] | We don’t want him dead yet. | 我们现在还不想他死 |
[28:15] | Well, that’s not gonna work for me. | 这我可不接受 |
[28:27] | You’re oddly calm, | 你这么冷静 |
[28:29] | which only adds to my complete and utter terror. | 这更加剧了我的恐惧 |
[28:32] | Sorry. I spaced. | 对不起 我放空了 |
[28:34] | You spaced? | 放空 |
[28:36] | Caroline, I would have bled to death. | 卡罗琳 我会失血过多而死的 |
[28:38] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[28:39] | I just broke up with my boyfriend for good. | 我刚刚和我男友彻底分手 |
[28:42] | My heart is in pieces. | 我的心都碎了 |
[28:44] | Sue me for having a moment. | 我要放空一下又怎样 |
[28:46] | My apologies. Is the moment over? | 对不起 放空完了么 |
[28:48] | Yes, it is. | 是的 完了 |
[28:50] | Now answer my questions truthfully. | 现在老实回答我的问题 |
[28:52] | What is the secret society? | 那是个什么秘密社团 |
[28:55] | It’s called Augustine. | 那个组织叫八月会 |
[28:56] | Augustine? | 八月会 |
[28:57] | I’ve never heard of it. | 从没听说过 |
[28:58] | That’s the whole point. | 那就对了 |
[28:59] | And how do you become a member? | 怎样才能加入 |
[29:01] | Most recruits are legacies, | 大多数成员是前成员后人 |
[29:02] | but some of us were chosen for our extraordinary talents. | 有些人是因为具有特殊才能而被选中 |
[29:05] | And what is your extraordinary talent? | 那你的特殊才能是什么 |
[29:07] | Being brilliant. | 聪明 |
[29:09] | Not to mention that you’re willing to lie on autopsy reports | 更别提你愿意在尸检报告上造假了 |
[29:12] | like my roommate’s. | 比如我室友那份 |
[29:14] | You knew that she was killed by a vampire. | 你明知道她是被吸血鬼所杀 |
[29:16] | Is that why you covered up her death? | 所以你才隐瞒实情的吗 |
[29:17] | No. I covered up her death | 不 我隐瞒实情是因为 |
[29:19] | because it wasn’t just any vampire. | 杀她的不是个普通的吸血鬼 |
[29:22] | It was the Augustine vampire. | 是八月会的吸血鬼 |
[29:25] | Hang on. Ok. So your creepy elitist society | 等等 你们那个精英社团 |
[29:30] | also has their own vampire? | 还有自己的吸血鬼 |
[29:33] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[29:35] | Wes, you in there? | 韦斯 你在吗 |
[29:37] | It’s Diane Freeman. | 我是戴安娜·弗里曼 |
[29:38] | You were wrong. Elena Gilbert and I aren’t vampires. | 你错了 埃琳娜·吉尔伯特和我不是吸血鬼 |
[29:41] | We’re just regular freshmen. | 我们只是普通的新生 |
[29:43] | You’re light-headed because you gave blood this morning. | 你有点头晕 因为你今早献血了 |
[29:45] | Forget everything that happened here. | 忘记这里发生的一切 |
[29:49] | Wes? | 韦斯 |
[29:52] | So you are here. | 原来你在啊 |
[29:54] | Of course I’m here. Why? | 我当然在 怎么了 |
[29:56] | Because it’s 5:00. | 因为已经五点了 |
[29:57] | You missed the Whitmore party. | 你错过了惠特莫宴会 |
[29:59] | What? | 什么 |
[30:01] | I was working. | 我刚才在工作 |
[30:04] | The day must have gotten away from me. | 时间过得太快了 |
[30:06] | That’s not all you missed. | 你不只错过了宴会 |
[30:08] | Guess who I watched strut right through the front door. | 猜猜我看着谁昂首阔步地迈进了大门 |
[30:11] | Elena Gilbert. Clearly not a vampire. | 埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 显然她不是吸血鬼 |
[30:15] | What made you so convinced she was? | 你为什么坚信她是吸血鬼呢 |
[30:18] | I… | 我 |
[30:20] | have no idea. | 也不知道 |
[30:24] | I guess I was wrong. | 看来我搞错了 |
[30:27] | Try this and let me know what you think. | 尝一下 然后告诉我怎么样 |
[30:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:34] | Mmm. It’s good. | 非常美味 |
[30:35] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[30:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:42] | Ok. I get it. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[30:44] | You hate me. | 你恨我 |
[30:47] | You may not have any memories, Stefan, | 你可能忘记了一切 斯特凡 |
[30:48] | but I do. | 但我记得 |
[30:49] | This person, she’s not the type of person that you would like. | 这个人 不是你喜欢的类型 |
[30:55] | That’s not very nice, | 你很不友好哦 |
[30:57] | especially considering I’ve allowed you | 尤其是鉴于在日落之前 |
[30:58] | to remain alive until sundown. | 我还留着你的小命 |
[31:02] | Oh. Almost sundown. | 快日落了 |
[31:15] | Elena, don’t say a word. | 埃琳娜 不要出声 |
[31:19] | I got this. | 我想到办法了 |
[31:21] | I know you think that I hate you, but I don’t. | 我知道你认为我恨你 但我没有 |
[31:24] | I won’t let her hurt you, I promise. | 我保证不会让她伤害你 |
[31:29] | Why isn’t he picking up for– | 他怎么不接电话 |
[31:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:32] | Is he dead yet? | 他死了没 |
[31:33] | There you are. Man up. | 你在这儿啊 打起精神 |
[31:34] | We’re under attack. | 有人攻击我们 |
[31:35] | No. He’s not dead yet. | 不 他还没死 |
[31:37] | I was just ambushed by some of your inbred cousins. | 我刚被你的亲戚围攻 |
[31:39] | Any idea why travelers who hate Silas | 为什么那些恨赛拉斯的旅行者 |
[31:41] | would want to stop me from killing him? | 会想要阻止我杀他 |
[31:43] | They probably want his blood. | 他们也许想要他的血 |
[31:45] | For what? | 用来做什么 |
[31:46] | Silas drank the cure from Katherine. | 赛拉斯喝了凯瑟琳的血 |
[31:47] | Now his blood is the cure. | 现在他的血就是解药 |
[31:49] | But they’re not immortal, | 但他们又不是不死之身 |
[31:50] | so who do they want it for? | 那要它有什么用呢 |
[31:52] | Think about it, Damon. | 仔细想想吧 达蒙 |
[31:53] | The travelers aren’t fans of immortality, | 旅行者不喜欢永生不死 |
[31:56] | and I had to bind the other side to something, | 而我得将另一边连在某个东西上 |
[31:59] | something that would last forever, | 一样能够永存 |
[32:01] | something that Silas couldn’t destroy. | 且赛拉斯不能破坏的东西 |
[32:04] | What, his favorite childhood sled? | 是什么 他儿时最爱的雪橇吗 |
[32:06] | Something a little closer to his heart. | 一件更让他心疼的东西 |
[32:09] | 2,000 years old, immortal, | 两千年之久 永生不死 |
[32:12] | indestructible. | 不可毁灭 |
[32:14] | You’re a quick boy, Damon. | 达蒙 你很机灵的 |
[32:15] | Figure it out. | 自己想吧 |
[32:24] | Elena, run! | 埃琳娜 快跑 |
[32:35] | No way. | 不可能 |
[32:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:37] | Not possible. | 完全不可能 |
[32:39] | What? | 到底怎么了 |
[32:41] | Tessa may be insane, but she’s a bona fide genius. | 虽然苔萨是个疯子 但她真是个天才 |
[32:44] | 2,000 years old, immortal, indestructible. | 两千年之久 永生不死 不可毁灭 |
[32:47] | The anchor isn’t a thing. | 这个锚不是东西 |
[32:49] | It’s a person. | 是个人 |
[32:56] | Amara. | 阿玛拉 |
[32:59] | She never killed Amara. | 她根本没杀阿玛拉 |
[33:03] | You’re still alive. | 你居然还活着 |
[33:46] | Amara… | 阿玛拉 |
[33:48] | It’s me. | 是我啊 |
[33:58] | You’re ok. | 你会没事的 |
[33:59] | Go away. | 走开 |
[34:00] | Go away. Leave me alone. | 走开 别烦我 |
[34:01] | No, no, no. It’s ok. | 不不不 没关系的 |
[34:03] | Who are you talking to, huh? | 你在跟谁说话呢 |
[34:04] | It’s me, it’s me. | 是我啊 是我 |
[34:06] | Silas. | 赛拉斯 |
[34:08] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[34:09] | How is it possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[34:10] | How are you here? | 你怎么会在这儿 |
[34:12] | After all this time… | 过了这么久 |
[34:15] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[34:18] | Tessa said she killed you. | 苔萨说她杀了你 |
[34:20] | She held your heart in her hands. | 她手里还握着你的心脏 |
[34:22] | She lied. She couldn’t kill me. | 她说谎 她无法杀我 |
[34:23] | There was only one cure. | 解药只有一剂 |
[34:26] | She wanted it for you. | 她想留给你 |
[34:28] | I took it. I’m sorry. | 我服下了 对不起 |
[34:31] | I wanted to be with you. | 我想和你在一起 |
[34:32] | I wanted to be at peace with you. | 我想和你长眠地下 |
[34:35] | The cure runs in your veins. | 你的血里有解药 |
[34:39] | I was ready to die for you. | 我准备为你而死 |
[34:49] | I love you, Silas. | 我爱你 赛拉斯 |
[34:54] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:56] | I have to be cured. | 我必须服下解药 |
[35:09] | I can’t live another day. | 我不想再活下去了 |
[35:27] | Elena Gilbert, what brings you by? | 埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 你怎么会来这儿 |
[35:32] | How’d you get this? | 你怎么会有这个 |
[35:33] | Mystery. | 秘密 |
[35:34] | I listened to about half | 我刚听到一半 |
[35:36] | before I nearly blew my brains out from boredom | 差点就无聊死了 |
[35:39] | except for the part about your subject’s blood being abnormal. | 不过你的实验对象血液有异常什么的 |
[35:43] | That part was mildly interesting. | 那部分倒是挺有趣的 |
[35:45] | Well, thanks for returning it. | 谢谢你还给我 |
[35:47] | Now that subject, 62547, right, | 62547号实验对象 |
[35:50] | is that the Augustine vampire? | 是那个八月会的吸血鬼吗 |
[35:54] | I think you should go. | 你应该离开了 |
[35:55] | Heh. And do what, | 然后做什么呢 |
[35:57] | sprinkle all of your dirty little secrets across campus, | 把你肮脏的小秘密在校园里散播吗 |
[36:02] | like Augustine | 比如八月会 |
[36:03] | and all the vampire experiments that you’ve been doing? | 还有你一直在做的那些吸血鬼实验 |
[36:06] | Come on, Dr. Wes. | 别这样嘛 韦斯博士 |
[36:08] | Aren’t you supposed to be some sort of genius? | 你不是个天才吗 |
[36:11] | I’m sure we can come up with some | 我相信我们能找到一些 |
[36:13] | creative solution for our little predicament. | 创造性的方法来解决这个小状况 |
[36:16] | I have to say | 我不得不说 |
[36:19] | if I wasn’t such a genius, | 如果我不是个天才 |
[36:20] | I might actually think you were blackmailing me, Elena. | 我可能会以为你在恐吓我 埃琳娜 |
[36:23] | Actually, my name’s Katherine. | 实际上 我的名字叫凯瑟琳 |
[36:25] | Elena’s my doppelganger, | 埃琳娜是我的二重身 |
[36:26] | and while I let you chew on that… | 在你消化这个消息的同时 |
[36:31] | I’ll admit there is something | 我承认自己遇到了一些困难 |
[36:35] | that I can’t solve on my own. | 而我自己解决不了 |
[36:38] | Is that a tooth? | 那是牙吗 |
[36:39] | It’s my tooth. | 是我的牙齿 |
[36:41] | I think I’m dying, and I need you to save my life. | 我觉得自己正在走向死亡 我需要你救我 |
[36:51] | Stop talking. | 不要讲话了 |
[36:54] | It’s not up to you. | 这不由你来决定 |
[36:57] | Leave me alone! | 别烦我 |
[36:58] | Leave me alone! | 不要烦我 |
[36:59] | Leave me alone! Leave me alone! | 不要烦我 不要烦我 |
[37:01] | Leave me alone! | 离我远点 |
[37:04] | Please leave me alone. | 求求你了 |
[37:05] | Leave me alone. | 走开吧 |
[37:14] | Are you real? | 你是真实的吗 |
[37:16] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[37:27] | Well, uh, have a good night. | 行了 晚安吧 |
[37:34] | It’s weird. | 很奇怪 |
[37:36] | Even with no memory, you’re…still you. | 即使没有了记忆 你还是那个你 |
[37:40] | Well, Tessa was gonna kill you, | 苔萨要杀掉你 |
[37:42] | and you don’t seem like you deserve that, | 我觉得你没坏到该死的程度 |
[37:46] | so I was just going on instinct, that’s all. | 我只是跟着直觉走而已 |
[37:49] | Exactly. That’s what I’m saying. | 没错 我就是这个意思 |
[37:53] | Your instincts were always to protect me, | 你的直觉总是要保护我 |
[37:57] | so thank you for– | 所以 谢谢 |
[38:01] | For just being you. | 谢谢你做自己 |
[38:07] | Well, have a good night. | 晚安吧 |
[38:12] | Stefan Salvatore sleeps in his own bed tonight. | 斯特凡·塞尔瓦托今天在自己的房间睡了 |
[38:15] | Does that mean he stopped hating us, | 他不再恨我们了吗 |
[38:17] | or did the power of the fated doppelganger universe | 还是二重身的注定命运 |
[38:18] | push him into the car with you? | 把你们重新推到一起 |
[38:20] | Well, he, uh, saved my life, | 他救了我的命 |
[38:25] | So I’ll take that as not hate. | 所以我想他不恨我们了 |
[38:27] | Victory in a day otherwise marred by failure. | 今天唯一的胜利 否则就太失败了 |
[38:35] | We couldn’t get Bonnie back. | 我们没救回邦妮 |
[38:36] | I get a pass. | 今天也就凑合吧 |
[38:39] | Did I say anything? | 我说什么了吗 |
[38:40] | Tell her it’s for the best, Jer. | 告诉她这是顾全大局 杰里米 |
[38:42] | No. No, I won’t because it’s not. | 不 我不会 因为这并不是为了大局着想 |
[38:47] | What? | 什么 |
[38:49] | Bonnie’s here. | 邦妮来了 |
[38:52] | She wants us not to worry. | 她希望我们不要担心 |
[38:54] | We’re gonna keep trying, Bonnie, ok? | 我们不会放弃的 邦妮 |
[38:56] | It’s not over. | 并没有结束 |
[38:59] | We’ve dealt with much worse. | 我们面对过更糟的局面 |
[39:00] | Well, Silas is M.I.A. and out and about, | 赛拉斯失踪了 流浪在外 |
[39:04] | which is pretty bad, | 情况非常的糟糕 |
[39:05] | and Amara’s been cured, | 而阿玛拉喝了解药 |
[39:08] | which is even worse | 这更糟了 |
[39:09] | because now she’s easy to kill, | 因为她现在没什么防御能力 |
[39:12] | so the fate of the other side, where Bonnie currently resides, | 所以邦妮所在的那一边 如今的命运 |
[39:15] | rests on a living, breathing human being that we now need to protect. | 寄托于一个需要随时保护的活人身上 |
[39:22] | We need to protect? | 需要我们保护吗 |
[39:30] | Elena, meet crazy pants. | 埃琳娜 这是疯子 |
[39:33] | Crazy pants, meet Elena. | 疯子 这是埃琳娜 |
[39:45] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[39:46] | Do you have any idea what it’s like | 你知道看着历史重演 |
[39:47] | watching history repeat itself? | 是什么感觉吗 |
[39:49] | You’re hurt. I can heal you. | 你受伤了 我可以治好你 |
[39:52] | No, no. I want this wound. | 不 我需要这个伤口 |
[39:56] | It’s a reminder of what you really are. | 提醒我你的真面目 |
[39:58] | See, memories are important. | 记忆非常重要 |
[40:02] | I made a mistake when I found you. | 我找到你的时候犯了个错 |
[40:05] | I eased your pain. | 我缓和了你的痛苦 |
[40:09] | You used to have a lot of pain. | 你曾经背负着很多痛苦 |
[40:12] | Remember? | 还记得吗 |
[40:23] | You killed your own father… | 你杀掉了亲生父亲 |
[40:26] | and then forced your brother to become a vampire. | 然后又迫使你哥哥变成了吸血鬼 |
[40:30] | And now I can’t fight it. | 我忍不住了 |
[40:32] | And that was just the start of your reign of terror. | 而这些只是个开始 |
[40:34] | You hated yourself for a century, | 你恨自己恨了一个世纪 |
[40:36] | but then you found her. | 但然后你找到了她 |
[40:38] | I’m Elena. | 我叫埃琳娜 |
[40:38] | I’m Stefan. | 我叫斯特凡 |
[40:39] | Didn’t last very long, did it? | 没有持续很久 不是吗 |
[40:40] | Stop it. Stop it, please. | 停下 住手 求你了 |
[40:43] | But the ending’s the best part | 结局最精彩了 |
[40:46] | because you actually felt real pain, | 因为你真正感觉到了痛苦 |
[40:48] | physical pain, torture. | 身体的痛苦 无边的折磨 |
[40:50] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[40:50] | Hello, my shadow self. | 你好 我的影子 |
[40:52] | You were trapped in a safe | 你被困在了保险箱里 |
[40:54] | and tossed in a quarry. | 被扔到采石场旧址里 |
[40:56] | Water flooded in. | 水淹了进来 |
[40:58] | You tried to scream, you tried to escape, | 你叫喊 想要逃脱 |
[41:00] | but all you could do was drown over and over and over again. | 但你却只是被一遍遍地淹死 |
[41:09] | The only thing keeping you sane | 唯一让你保持理智的是 |
[41:11] | was that one day one of the two people you loved… | 期待你爱的两个人 有一天 |
[41:17] | would come rescue you, but they didn’t. | 会来救你 但他们没有 |
[41:20] | I did. | 救你的是我 |
[41:24] | Always remember that. | 永远不要忘记这一点 |