时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Silas. | 赛拉斯 |
[00:03] | Hello, my shadow self. | 你好 我的影子 |
[00:04] | Every time I close my eyes, | 每当我闭上眼 |
[00:06] | I can feel myself drowning in that safe, | 就能感觉到自己在保险箱里溺水 |
[00:09] | and I need to make it stop. | 我要让这一切结束 |
[00:10] | My body is breaking down. | 我的身体在渐渐衰败 |
[00:11] | And there’s still one enemy that I can never escape, time. | 有一个敌人我永远摆脱不了 那就是时间 |
[00:15] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[00:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[00:17] | I’m dying of old age, Stefan. | 我要衰老而死了 斯特凡 |
[00:19] | You’re Katherine Pierce. | 你可是凯瑟琳·皮尔斯 |
[00:20] | Suck it up. | 振作起来 |
[00:23] | Good news about having vampire blood in your system is, | 身体里有吸血鬼的血的好处是 |
[00:25] | is that’s step one to creating a new vampire. | 那是创造一个新吸血鬼的第一步 |
[00:28] | This is step two. | 这是第二步 |
[00:31] | He’s gonna tear my head off. | 他要把我的头拽下来了 |
[00:32] | Elena, please. | 埃琳娜 快点 |
[00:34] | No! | 不 |
[00:35] | Jesse! | 杰西 |
[00:36] | Just stay with me. | 别离开我 |
[00:37] | Caroline, I’m so sorry. I– | 卡罗琳 真对不起 |
[00:39] | Why does this say 12144? | 这上面为什么写着12144 |
[00:41] | What do you care? | 你在乎什么 |
[00:42] | Because I was 21051. | 因为我是21051 |
[00:43] | You were an Augustine vampire? | 你是八月会的吸血鬼 |
[00:47] | I’m sure Augustine will be thrilled to have you back. | 我相信八月会会非常高兴你能再次加入 |
[00:54] | And that’s the state of the world from your hometown TV news station | 以上就是本台播报的世界新闻 |
[00:58] | on June 11, 1953. | 今天是1953年6月11日 |
[01:01] | Good night, Mystic Falls. | 晚安 神秘瀑布镇 |
[01:07] | I’m looking for Joseph Salvatore. | 我在找约瑟夫·塞尔瓦托 |
[01:09] | You found him. | 我就是 |
[01:12] | Love what you’ve done with the place. | 你把这里装修得真不错啊 |
[01:14] | You know, if this whole boarding house thing doesn’t pane out, | 如果公寓开不下去 |
[01:16] | you can always turn it into a high-class brothel. | 你可以把这儿改造成高端妓院 |
[01:19] | I’m glad you got my telegram. | 很高兴你接到了我的电报 |
[01:20] | I haven’t heard from Stefan yet, | 我还没收到斯特凡的回复 |
[01:22] | but I’m hoping he’ll be here soon. | 但我希望他很快会回来 |
[01:23] | When’s the last time you two spoke? | 你们多久没见面了 |
[01:24] | Well, he doesn’t call, he doesn’t write. | 他不打电话 也不来信 |
[01:27] | Of course, neither do I. | 当然了 我也是 |
[01:29] | In all fairness, I am the one that abandoned him on a train platform | 话说回来 是我在二战正酣时把他一人 |
[01:33] | in the middle of World War II. | 撇在了火车车站 |
[01:36] | Well, there’s always time to be a better man. | 总有机会重新做人 |
[01:39] | Eh, not sure I got one of those in me. | 我恐怕是没那个情操 |
[01:45] | Sorry about the vervain, Damon. | 抱歉给你注射马鞭草 达蒙 |
[01:46] | The money was too good to pass up. | 他们的报价太诱人 |
[01:57] | Now I won’t have to pay him. | 这下我不用给他钱了 |
[01:59] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:04] | I’ll be your doctor from now on. | 从现在起 我就是你的医生了 |
[02:10] | What are you doing to me? | 你要对我做什么 |
[02:12] | Just a little vervain. | 就是给你点马鞭草 |
[02:22] | What the hell are you doing to me? | 你在对我做什么 |
[02:25] | Vervain to keep you calm. | 马鞭草 让你保持镇定 |
[02:27] | Wes? Why am I here? | 韦斯 我为什么在这儿 |
[02:34] | I lost a test subject last night, | 我昨晚失去了一个实验对象 |
[02:38] | and you’re gonna replace him. | 你就来顶替他吧 |
[02:46] | Dear Diary, | 亲爱的日记 |
[02:48] | so here I am alive. | 我还活着 |
[02:50] | Stefan saved me from killing myself. | 我自杀的时候被斯特凡救下 |
[02:53] | Now he’s got me on suicide watch. | 所以现在他在盯着我 |
[02:56] | He says it will be therapeutic for me | 他说如果我把 |
[02:58] | to write down my feelings about the fact | 我无法阻止的死亡给我的感受 |
[02:59] | that I’m dying and there’s nothing I can do about it. | 写下来会对我有好处 |
[03:03] | Deep thoughts, mortal coil, blah, blah, blah. | 深刻思考 尘世生活 等等 |
[03:06] | Ugh. My hand’s tired. | 我手都酸了 |
[03:11] | What kind of sentimental idiot writes down everything they feel? | 哪个多愁善感的白痴才把所有感觉都记录下来啊 |
[03:14] | Is what the prophecy meant when it said | 预言里说二重身 |
[03:16] | that all the doppelgangers were drawn together like magnets? | 都会被彼此吸引就是这个意思吗 |
[03:19] | Because if it is, I want my money back. | 如果是的话 我要拿回赌金 |
[03:22] | I’m just trying to make sure you don’t slit your wrists. | 我只是想确保你不会割腕 |
[03:24] | Well, this whole neurotic granny vibe | 你这股神经质老太太的劲头 |
[03:27] | doesn’t exactly make me want to live. | 并没有特别给我生的动力 |
[03:29] | Do you really have nothing better to do | 你真的没有别的事要做吗 |
[03:31] | than stand there all day | 非要整天在这儿站着 |
[03:33] | and watch me write in cursive? | 看着我写草书 |
[03:34] | I’m trying to make sure you don’t kill yourself. | 我只想确保你不会自杀 |
[03:36] | And how are you going to do that, | 你打算怎么做呢 |
[03:37] | you know, since you’re still having your little panic attacks? | 毕竟你还在承受恐慌症的折磨 |
[03:40] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:41] | Yeah. Of course. | 是啊 |
[03:42] | You are the picture of mental health, Stefan, | 你就是心理健康的代表 斯特凡 |
[03:45] | after being locked for 3 months in a safe | 因为你被关在一个保险箱里三个月 |
[03:47] | at the bottom of a quarry. | 埋在采石场地下 |
[03:48] | I am dealing with it. | 我在处理我的问题呢 |
[03:50] | I know. I mean, I heard you | 我知道 我听到了 |
[03:52] | dealing with it earlier today in the library. | 你早些时候在书房”处理”来着 |
[03:55] | It sounded like you freaked out and broke a chair, | 听上去你好像发起疯弄坏了一把椅子 |
[03:58] | maybe even two. | 可能是两把 |
[03:59] | How are you supposed to help me stay alive | 如果你都控制不好自己 |
[04:02] | if you can’t even help yourself? | 要怎么帮我不自杀 |
[04:03] | So does this mean you want to live? | 那么说你想活着喽 |
[04:06] | No. It means that I can’t work with people | 不 我是说我不能跟 |
[04:08] | who can’t give me 100%. | 无法全心投入的人合作 |
[04:13] | And so I may have called for backup. | 所以我貌似喊了后援来 |
[04:18] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[04:19] | I’m your sober sponsor, | 我是你的清醒保证人 |
[04:20] | and I heard that you needed help. | 听说你需要帮助 |
[04:22] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[04:24] | And I got my mom to drop off something for us to use. | 而且我让我妈给我们拿来了一件用得上的东西 |
[04:32] | Don’t worry. I sanitized it. | 别担心 我消过毒了 |
[04:38] | Aaron, hey. | 亚伦 |
[04:41] | Hey. So you heard? | 你听说了 |
[04:43] | Heard what? | 什么 |
[04:44] | That Jesse’s dead. | 杰西死了 |
[04:47] | He killed himself last night. | 他昨晚自杀了 |
[04:48] | Campus security came by to tell me. | 校园保安来通知过我了 |
[04:50] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[04:54] | I’m so sorry. | 我真遗憾 |
[05:04] | What’s up with this college? | 这所大学怎么回事 |
[05:05] | It’s supposed to be different. | 我本以为会有所改变 |
[05:06] | I came here to start fresh, | 我是来这儿重新开始的 |
[05:08] | get away from all the crap in my past… | 远离过去的一切阴霾 |
[05:10] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[05:13] | After everything you’ve been through, | 你经历了那么多 |
[05:14] | everything that you’ve lost, | 失去了那么多 |
[05:18] | I would want to start over, too. | 换了我也会想重新开始 |
[05:19] | How do you hit the reset button? | 你是怎么重新开始的 |
[05:21] | Me? I haven’t reset anything. | 我吗 我没有啊 |
[05:24] | All my problems, they’ve followed me here. | 我的麻烦都尾随而至 |
[05:27] | Come to think of it, I’m probably | 其实说起来 |
[05:29] | not the right person to be getting advice from. | 你向我寻求建议大概不太合适 |
[05:32] | So if you’re not here about Jesse, | 如果你不是为了杰西而来 |
[05:35] | uh, why are you here? | 那是为什么事 |
[05:36] | I don’t want to bother you, | 我不想打扰你 |
[05:38] | especially right now. | 尤其是这种时候 |
[05:40] | My day’s not gonna get any worse, | 反正这一天不会更糟了 |
[05:41] | so, uh, go ahead. | 说吧 |
[05:44] | OK. Well, um, last night, | 是这样 昨晚 |
[05:47] | you told me that Wes was your legal guardian. | 你告诉我韦斯是你的监护人 |
[05:48] | Yeah. Since this past summer | 对 自从今年夏天 |
[05:52] | after my Aunt Sara died. | 我萨拉姨妈去世后 |
[05:56] | You see what I’m talking about? | 你瞧 我说什么来着 |
[05:59] | Everyone around me ends up dead, | 我身边的人总是死掉 |
[06:01] | and my sunny disposition makes me so many friends. | 我的阳光性格让我结交了不少朋友 |
[06:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:11] | Go ahead. | 你说吧 |
[06:14] | Um, the thing is my boyfriend Damon | 是这样 我男朋友达蒙 |
[06:16] | went to talk to West last night, | 昨晚有事去找韦斯 |
[06:18] | and no one’s really seen or heard from either of them since, | 之后两个人就都不见了 |
[06:21] | and that kind of worries me, you know? | 这让我有点担心 |
[06:23] | So I know how bad the timing is, | 我知道现在时机很不合适 |
[06:25] | but I just– I was hoping | 但我希望 |
[06:27] | that maybe you could help me find Wes. | 你能帮我找到韦斯 |
[06:29] | Yeah. Yeah. I think I know a place that we can look. | 嗯 我知道该去哪找 |
[06:35] | Just so you know, | 告诉你 |
[06:37] | didn’t end well for the last Augustines. | 上次八月会的人可死得很惨 |
[06:40] | You’re inviting bad karma in by holding me here. | 你这样关押我会遭报应的 |
[06:43] | Is that what you told Dr. Whitmore? | 你就这么跟惠特莫医生说的吗 |
[06:47] | Dr. Whitmore wasn’t much for conversation. | 惠特莫医生不怎么健谈 |
[06:57] | As much as I would like a free checkup, | 虽然我不介意接受免费体检 |
[07:01] | you’re gonna let me go. | 你还是放我走吧 |
[07:04] | That’s a good try. | 不错的尝试 |
[07:05] | I’m wearing vervain. | 但我戴着马鞭草呢 |
[07:09] | You know, most people would buy me dinner first. | 大部分人会先请我吃饭呢 |
[07:11] | This isn’t a personal matter. | 这不是针对你 |
[07:14] | It’s for the advancement of science. | 这是为了科学进步 |
[07:15] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[07:17] | You’re a vampire. | 你是个吸血鬼 |
[07:19] | Your blood heals others, your body heals itself. | 你的血能治愈他人 你能自愈 |
[07:22] | You’ll regenerate parts of internal organs after I remove them. | 我切除你的脏器后你还能再生一个 |
[07:25] | Listen. How I got this amazing body has nothing to do with science, | 我怎么得到这副神奇的身躯跟科学毫无关系 |
[07:29] | so why don’t you… | 所以你还是… |
[07:34] | You talk too much. | 你话太多 |
[07:44] | So you Augustine freaks are still at it, | 看来八月会的怪人还没罢休 |
[07:49] | eye exams and that sort of thing? | 眼睛测试什么之类的吗 |
[07:51] | Jesse was proof that my research goes far beyond that. | 杰西就能证明我的研究远远超越了那个境界 |
[07:54] | I trained him to crave vampire blood instead of human blood. | 我让他渴望喝吸血鬼的血而不是人类的血 |
[07:58] | Now I’m ready to take my research to the next level. | 现在我要把研究拓展到下一阶段了 |
[08:04] | Just doesn’t make sense why Jesse would kill himself. | 我真不明白杰西为什么要自杀 |
[08:08] | So you believe what campus security told you? | 那么你相信校园保安的话喽 |
[08:13] | Why, do you know something else? | 怎么 你听到别的什么了吗 |
[08:16] | Don’t you think it’s weird | 你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[08:18] | that both of your friends committed suicide | 第一学期还没结束 |
[08:19] | before the first semester was even over? | 你两个朋友都自杀了 |
[08:22] | Yeah, of course I think it’s weird. | 我当然觉得这奇怪了 |
[08:24] | Jesse loved it here, he had a huge crush on your friend. | 杰西很喜欢这里 他超级喜欢你朋友 |
[08:28] | Megan had all these plans for her life. | 梅根对自己的生活满是憧憬 |
[08:30] | Which is why none of this makes sense. | 所以说这根本说不通 |
[08:33] | Aaron, look. I found Megan’s body the night that she died. | 亚伦 梅根死的那晚 是我发现了她的尸体 |
[08:37] | She was murdered, | 她是被人杀害的 |
[08:39] | and Wes forged her death certificate. | 韦斯伪造了她的死亡证明 |
[08:42] | You saw her death certificate? | 你看到她的死亡证明了 |
[08:43] | I did some digging. | 我做了点调查 |
[08:44] | Wes is part of something much bigger than anyone even realizes. | 韦斯参与到了一件比我们想得要大得多的事当中 |
[08:50] | Let’s find him first. | 我们先去找他 |
[08:51] | I want to hear his side of the story. | 我要听听他怎么说 |
[09:05] | You know, when you said that Wes was probably doing research, | 你说韦斯可能是在做研究的时候 |
[09:08] | I didn’t realize it would be here at Whitmore House. | 我没想到会是在惠特莫公馆 |
[09:12] | Oh, yeah. This place is like a second home. | 是啊 这里就像家一样 |
[09:16] | What are you waiting for? Come in. | 你等什么呢 进来啊 |
[09:25] | So who owns this place? | 这里是谁的 |
[09:27] | Not to sound like a douche, | 不是我臭拽 |
[09:29] | but technically, I do. | 但严格来讲 这里是我的 |
[09:33] | Yeah. It’s part of the Whitmore trust | 这是我父母死去时 |
[09:34] | that I inherited when my parents died. | 我继承的惠特莫信托基金的一部分 |
[09:37] | Yeah. Don’t hold that against me. | 别为此区别对待我 |
[09:39] | Usually when people find out that my name’s Aaron Whitmore– | 一般来说 人们知道我是亚伦·惠特莫时 |
[09:42] | Hold on. Your last name’s Whitmore? | 等等 你姓惠特莫 |
[09:47] | So you, like, own this school? | 这座学校都是你的吗 |
[09:50] | That’s what they think. | 他们都这么想 |
[10:01] | That’s my dad. | 那是我爸 |
[10:03] | Grayson Gilbert was one of the best doctors the Augustines ever had. | 格雷森·吉尔伯特是八月会最好的一位医生之一 |
[10:12] | What the hell? | 你干什么 |
[10:15] | I’m glad he didn’t live to see this. | 幸好他走得早 没看到这一幕 |
[10:23] | I spent 3 months drowning in this thing. | 我在那东西里死去活来有三个月之久 |
[10:26] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底怎么想的 |
[10:27] | I was thinking it’s time for you to deal with the source of your PTSD. | 我想 你该直面你创伤后应激障碍的源头了 |
[10:32] | And you’re sure you’re not just sublimating | 你确定你不是在排解 |
[10:34] | your feelings about what happened to Jesse last night? | 昨晚杰西的事给你带来的伤感吗 |
[10:36] | Feelings? What feelings would I have | 伤感 我为什么会对 |
[10:37] | about my best friend killing the guy I was crushing on? | 我最好的朋友杀掉我喜欢的男生感到伤感 |
[10:40] | He was out of control, | 他已经失去了控制 |
[10:41] | and Elena did what she had to do. | 而埃琳娜做了她必须做的 |
[10:43] | No. Elena did what she thought she had to do | 不 埃琳娜只是觉得她别无选择 |
[10:46] | just like she also thought that Damon was good boyfriend material. | 就像她误以为达蒙能做个好男友 |
[10:49] | Now you see where I’m going with this? | 看出来我想说什么了吗 |
[10:52] | Anyway, aren’t you a drama major? | 况且你不是修戏剧的吗 |
[10:54] | What do you know about PTSD? | 你对创伤后应激障碍有什么了解啊 |
[10:58] | Well, I know that you tried to deal with it | 我知道你想以自己的方式 |
[11:00] | your own way and you failed, | 自己面对 却失败了 |
[11:03] | so now… | 所以现在 |
[11:08] | we’re gonna try it my way. | 我们试试我的方式 |
[11:18] | You know that this is kidnapping, right? | 你知道这是绑架吧 |
[11:20] | That was more like a tranquilizer. | 那只是一种镇静剂 |
[11:22] | What? OK. | 什么 好吧 |
[11:24] | Uh, what is going on here, Wes? | 到底怎么回事 韦斯 |
[11:26] | I had to make sure Megan’s death didn’t draw attention to my work. | 我得确保梅根的死不会让人注意到我的研究 |
[11:29] | Oh, to your work, your work? | 研究 注意你的研究 |
[11:31] | You study infectious disease transmittal. | 你研究传染病传播途径 |
[11:33] | I study vampires. | 我研究吸血鬼 |
[11:35] | What? | 什么 |
[11:36] | They exist, Aaron, | 他们真实存在 亚伦 |
[11:38] | And Elena Gilbert is one of them? | 埃琳娜·吉尔伯特就是一个 |
[11:41] | The syringe I used on her had vervain in it. | 我给她注射的是马鞭草 |
[11:43] | Think of it as an antivampire drug. | 那算是一种抗吸血鬼的药物吧 |
[11:46] | It’s one of my safety measures. | 是我的安全措施之一 |
[11:56] | Where did all this stuff come from? | 这些东西都哪来的 |
[11:58] | This work has been going on for generations | 这项事业已经传承了好几代人了 |
[12:01] | in secret. | 一直秘密进行 |
[12:03] | Your family pioneered it. | 你的祖先是这项事业的先驱 |
[12:06] | Your dad trained me in it, | 你父亲训练了我 |
[12:09] | and after your father died, | 你父亲死后 |
[12:10] | the Whitmore trust continued to fund my research. | 惠特莫基金继续为我的研究提供经费 |
[12:13] | Why didn’t you ever tell me about this? | 你为什么不早告诉我 |
[12:15] | You never needed to know before now. | 你之前并不需要知道 |
[12:18] | I meant to tell you this on your birthday. | 我本打算在你生日的时候告诉你 |
[12:23] | This is what your family fought for | 这就是你的家族为之奋斗 |
[12:27] | and believed in, Aaron. | 坚信不疑的事业 亚伦 |
[12:29] | Consider it your legacy. | 这算是你继承的遗志吧 |
[12:35] | Come on, Elena. Wake up. | 快点 埃琳娜 快醒来 |
[12:45] | Damon? Are you– | 达蒙 你… |
[12:47] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[12:49] | Wes injected you with vervain. | 韦斯给你注射了马鞭草 |
[12:51] | Maybe when it wears off, we’ll be able to– | 等药效过去 我们就能… |
[12:53] | unh–break through these. | 打破牢笼 |
[12:55] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[12:57] | Why are you here? Why am I here? | 你怎么会在这儿 还有我 |
[13:00] | Wes is carrying out the grand Augustine tradition, | 韦斯在延续一项八月会的传统 |
[13:03] | getting his kicks off vampire torture. | 折磨吸血鬼为乐 |
[13:05] | Did he tell you that? | 他跟你说的吗 |
[13:07] | He didn’t have to. | 不用他说 |
[13:09] | I’ve been here before. | 我以前来过这儿 |
[13:14] | Someone in my family sold me out to the Augustines in 1953. | 1953年 我被自家人出卖给了八月会 |
[13:18] | Every day, this nut job Dr. Whitmore tortured us, | 每一天 疯子医生惠特莫都会折磨我们 |
[13:21] | cut into us, took pieces of our eyes out, | 割伤我们 切除我们眼睛的一部分 |
[13:23] | pushed us to every limit he could imagine, | 想尽一切办法探测我们的极限 |
[13:26] | and he had quite the imagination. | 而且他的法子可不少 |
[13:30] | Kept me in this very cell, | 当时他就把我关在这儿 |
[13:32] | and don’t think I haven’t appreciated the irony. | 我也明白这其中的讽刺 |
[13:35] | How long were you here? | 你在这儿关了多久 |
[13:36] | 5 years give or take. | 大概五年吧 |
[13:38] | Damon, how did you not go crazy? | 达蒙 你怎么没疯掉啊 |
[13:40] | Believe it or not, I made a friend. | 你可能不相信 我交了个朋友 |
[13:55] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[14:00] | Dr. Whitmore never gets tired of watching us vampires heal, | 惠特莫医生永远看不够我们吸血鬼自愈的场面 |
[14:03] | but he gives us one glass of blood per day, | 但他每天只给我们一杯血 |
[14:06] | just enough to keep us alive. | 让我们足以维持生命 |
[14:08] | Pick yourself up, soldier. | 振作起来 士兵 |
[14:13] | My name’s Enzo. | 我叫恩佐 |
[14:18] | He was a soldier in Europe during World War II. | 他二战时曾在欧洲打仗 |
[14:21] | How did he end up here? | 他怎么会沦落至此 |
[14:22] | Dr. Whitmore was working in a battlefield hospital | 惠特莫医生在战地医院工作过 |
[14:24] | when he discovered Enzo was a vampire, | 当他发现恩佐是个吸血鬼时 |
[14:26] | so he drugged him, locked him in a coffin | 就给他下了药 把他关在一口棺材里 |
[14:29] | to ship him overseas. | 运送他漂洋过海 |
[14:32] | He’d been here for 10 years by the time I joined the party. | 我来的时候 他已经在这儿待了十年了 |
[14:36] | You’re doing it wrong. | 你那样不对 |
[14:42] | You’re living for the moment. | 你只是在享受这一刻 |
[14:44] | You need to live for the future. | 你要为未来而活 |
[14:46] | What future? | 什么未来 |
[14:47] | The one where you get your revenge. | 就是你能复仇的未来 |
[14:49] | For instance, in my future, | 比如 将来 |
[14:50] | my revenge will start with killing Whitmore’s dog | 我复仇的时候 要先杀了惠特莫的狗 |
[14:53] | and mailing it to his house postage due. | 然后再欠资邮寄给他 |
[14:56] | Go on. Picture your revenge. | 说啊 描述下你要怎么复仇 |
[14:59] | Use your imagination. | 发挥想象力 |
[15:15] | I can see it. | 我想好了 |
[15:23] | Damon… | 达蒙 |
[15:26] | Wes knew my dad. | 韦斯认识我父亲 |
[15:29] | They worked together. | 他们一起工作过 |
[15:35] | He said that my dad was an Augustine, too. | 他说我父亲也是八月会的一员 |
[15:39] | I know that my dad was a vampire hunter, | 我知道我父亲是个吸血鬼猎人 |
[15:43] | but he was also the town doctor. | 但他也是小镇医生 |
[15:46] | He was kind and gentle and loving. | 他很和善 温柔 又充满爱心 |
[15:50] | He wouldn’t be part of a place that would cut your eyes out. | 他不会与那些会挖你眼睛的人同流合污 |
[15:56] | People are full of surprises. | 人总有意想不到的一面 |
[16:03] | I am so, so sorry I got you caught up in this. | 非常抱歉让你卷了进来 |
[16:11] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[16:17] | But I promise you | 我保证 |
[16:19] | I will get you out of here, | 我会救你出去 |
[16:23] | ok? | 好吗 |
[16:30] | I’ll get you out of here. | 我会救你出去的 |
[16:42] | Caroline! | 卡罗琳 |
[16:44] | Do you even know what you’re doing? | 你知道你在做什么吗 |
[16:46] | Yes. Well, it’s in my textbook. | 是的 我课本里写着呢 |
[16:48] | Let me find it. | 我找找 |
[16:52] | Have you two ever, um–ahem–you know? | 你们两个…那个什么过吗 |
[16:55] | No, I don’t know. | 没听懂 |
[16:56] | Oh, come on. You know. | 得了吧 你懂的 |
[16:59] | Have you? | 有吗 |
[17:00] | Oh, my God! Katherine, seriously? | 天啊 凯瑟琳 不是吧 |
[17:04] | That wasn’t exactly a yes or a no. | 这可不是明确的肯定或者否定 |
[17:08] | We are friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[17:08] | Your loss. He’s great in bed. | 那是你的损失 他在床上可棒了 |
[17:10] | Oh, God. I’m so not listening to this. | 天啊 我不要听你说这个 |
[17:13] | Here. OK, Stefan. Prolonged exposure therapy. | 找到了 斯特凡 长时间暴露疗法 |
[17:16] | “In vivo exposure gradually introduces elements of prior trauma, | 重新模拟之前的创伤因素 |
[17:20] | “e.g. physical objects comma | 比如说实物 逗号 |
[17:22] | circumstances of duress comma”– | 受胁迫的情景 逗号 |
[17:24] | OK. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Got it, got it, got it. | 好了 知道了 知道了 |
[17:26] | Stop talking. | 别说了 |
[17:27] | The words that are coming out of your mouth are giving me a headache. | 从你嘴里蹦出的话让我头疼 |
[17:29] | Caroline! Caroline! | 卡罗琳 卡罗琳 |
[17:31] | I’m just help Stefan understand what I’m doing. | 我只是在帮斯特凡理解我所做的事 |
[17:34] | Acting like a schoolteacher | 装成一个老师 |
[17:35] | isn’t going to make him feel any better. | 不会让他好起来 |
[17:37] | I can’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸了 |
[17:45] | Well, you are right about one thing. | 有一件事你说对了 |
[17:47] | He needs to get over the root of his problem | 他需要把问题彻底根除 |
[17:49] | because right now the score is safe one, | 因为现在的比分是保险箱一分 |
[17:51] | Stefan zero. | 斯特凡零分 |
[17:54] | So how do you help the guy who always comes to the rescue? | 你打算怎么帮助总是施救的人呢 |
[17:58] | Stefan’s the hero. | 斯特凡是个英雄 |
[17:59] | That’s who he is at his core. | 这是他的核心特征 |
[18:01] | He can’t always come through for himself, | 他虽然不是总能救自己 |
[18:03] | but he can always come through for everyone else. | 但他总会去救其他人 |
[18:09] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[18:22] | Damon, how did you survive all those years? | 达蒙 那些年你是怎么活下来的 |
[18:25] | Enzo’s friendship kept me alive. | 恩佐的友谊让我活了下来 |
[18:28] | He gave me a reason to hang on to my humanity… | 他让我有坚持人性的理由 |
[18:30] | You much of sports fan, Damon? | 你喜欢运动吗 达蒙 |
[18:32] | Even when I thought I’d be a prisoner forever. | 即便我以为要一辈子当个阶下囚了 |
[18:35] | No. Neither am I. | 我也不喜欢 |
[18:38] | Any other interests– fine wines, travel, cars? | 有其他爱好吗 美酒 旅游 汽车 |
[18:46] | I’m partial to Jaguars myself, | 我比较喜欢捷豹 |
[18:49] | convertibles, | 敞篷的那种 |
[18:50] | the kind you take on a sunday drive to impress a pretty girl. | 可以星期天开出去吸引漂亮女生 |
[18:55] | Ever done that? | 你那么干过吗 |
[18:59] | Once or twice. | 一两次吧 |
[19:00] | Oh, come now. Got to be more than that. | 得了吧 肯定不止 |
[19:04] | The girl I was trying to impress | 我想要吸引的那个女孩 |
[19:05] | was more of a horse and carriage type girl. | 更喜欢马和马车 |
[19:09] | What, just one girl? | 什么 只有一个女孩 |
[19:12] | Never met another one like her. | 再没遇到过她那样的女孩 |
[19:15] | Well, fair enough. | 那好吧 |
[19:20] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[19:22] | Any pretty girls? | 遇到过漂亮女孩吗 |
[19:24] | Eh, too many to count. | 太多了 数不过来 |
[19:28] | Actually, there was one. | 其实 是有个女孩 |
[19:32] | Her name was Maggie. | 她叫玛姬 |
[19:34] | Where’d you meet her? | 你们在哪里遇见的 |
[19:36] | Here of all places. | 就在这里 |
[19:38] | She was working for Dr. Whitmore. | 她是惠特曼医生的助手 |
[19:40] | Charming? | 迷人吗 |
[19:42] | Oh, she was very. | 非常迷人 |
[19:46] | She was kind to me. | 她对我很好 |
[19:49] | She used to sit here in the hallway | 她以前常坐在这个走廊里 |
[19:51] | taking notes while she observed me. | 一边观察我 一边做笔记 |
[19:54] | That’s how you fell for her? | 你就这样爱上了她吗 |
[19:55] | Oh, she was also stunningly beautiful. | 她美得令人神魂颠倒 |
[19:59] | You have to understand she–she wasn’t part of the | 你要明白 她并没有折磨我 |
[20:02] | torture and the experiments. | 没有参与这些实验 |
[20:05] | For the longest while, she didn’t realize | 很长一段时间 她甚至没意识到 |
[20:06] | that Dr. Whitmore was doing more than just observing my behavior. | 惠特曼医生并不仅仅在观察我的行为 |
[20:11] | I didn’t have the heart to tell her. | 我不忍心告诉她真相 |
[20:14] | I was just so glad of her company, you know? | 有她的陪伴 我真的很开心 明白吗 |
[20:18] | When she finally realized what was going on here, | 最后她终于知道了这里的真相 |
[20:22] | she couldn’t bear it. | 她无法忍受 |
[20:24] | So she said she was sorry, and she left. | 她对我说了声抱歉 然后就离开了 |
[20:29] | Well…you know, | 要知道 |
[20:35] | never really would have worked anyway. | 反正这段感情也没有可能 |
[20:37] | You’re a vampire, she’s a human. | 你是吸血鬼 她是人类 |
[20:42] | The relationship would have been doomed from the beginning. | 这样的感情从一开始就注定要结束 |
[20:44] | You need a more positive outlook, mate. | 你得乐观点啊 伙计 |
[20:57] | Who’s next? | 下一个谁来 |
[21:05] | 21051, you seem to have more energy. | 21051 你看上去更精神些 |
[21:09] | I take that as an insult. | 你这是在侮辱我 |
[21:13] | I’m far more energetic than my neighbor here. | 我比旁边这位精神多了 |
[21:18] | I can’t believe you didn’t notice. | 你居然这都没注意到 |
[21:20] | Your turn then. | 那就你了 |
[22:11] | Why are you doing this to us? | 你为什么要这么对我们 |
[22:17] | 21051 Because, 21051, | |
[22:19] | I’m seeking at the smallest indivisible unit | 因为我在研究你身体里 |
[22:21] | of your biological makeup, | 每一个最小的机体单元 |
[22:23] | and once I can understand you from a cellular level, | 一旦我弄明白了你身体的细胞构造 |
[22:26] | I can put you to use. | 就能好好利用你了 |
[22:39] | Oh, my God, Damon. | 天啊 达蒙 |
[22:40] | OK. Stefan is gonna figure this out. | 斯特凡会发现问题的 |
[22:44] | When you don’t come home and no one hears from me, | 等他发现你没回家 又没人知道我去哪了 |
[22:46] | he will–he will find us. | 他会找到我们的 |
[22:49] | Points for optimism, | 我很欣赏你的乐观 |
[22:52] | but unfortunately Stefan doesn’t even know this place exists. | 不幸的是 斯特凡根本不知道这地方的存在 |
[22:55] | But you were here for 5 years. | 可是你在这里待了五年 |
[22:57] | Yeah, and the first year, I thought he’d rescue me. | 是啊 第一年 我以为他会来救我 |
[22:59] | He didn’t. Once I escaped, | 但他没有 后来我逃脱了 |
[23:02] | there was no point in giving him more to feel guilty about, | 也没必要再告诉他 增添他的愧疚 |
[23:04] | so I never told him what happened here. | 所以我从来没提过这里的事 |
[23:10] | I never told any one. | 跟谁都没说过 |
[23:16] | Yeah, but you did escape. | 好吧 不过你逃脱了 |
[23:18] | How did you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[23:22] | They let us out of the basement once a year. | 他们每年会放我们出去一次 |
[23:29] | Every New Year’s Eve, the Augustine people | 每年新年前夜 八月会的人 |
[23:31] | had a little cocktail party | 会举办一场鸡尾酒宴会 |
[23:32] | with a vampire buffet on the side. | 同时有吸血鬼自助餐 |
[23:34] | We were weak from vervain injections, | 体内的马鞭草使我们很虚弱 |
[23:38] | half starved from living on a glass of blood a day, | 每天只给一杯血 饥肠辘辘 |
[23:40] | chained up like animals. | 还被像动物一样绑着 |
[23:42] | This little annual shindig is where Dr. Whitmore | 这场年度狂欢是为了让惠特莫医生 |
[23:44] | got to show all of his Augustine friends | 向所有八月会的人展示 |
[23:46] | what he’d found in his research. | 他的研究成果 |
[23:49] | Mrs. Fell has generously offered her hand | 为了这次演示 |
[23:51] | for the purpose of this demonstration. | 菲尔女士自愿帮忙 |
[23:53] | Please observe. | 请注意观察 |
[23:54] | He let his guests drink from us | 他让嘉宾喝我们的血 |
[23:56] | to demonstrate the healing power of vampire blood. | 来展示吸血鬼血的治愈能力 |
[23:59] | The dermal layer is completely healed, | 真皮层完全修复 |
[24:01] | no nerve damage, no muscular damage. | 神经没有损伤 肌肉也没有损伤 |
[24:04] | See for yourselves. | 你们自己看吧 |
[24:12] | But on the plus side, | 不过好的一面是 |
[24:14] | that’s how Enzo came up with his plan. | 恩佐也是由此想出了计划 |
[24:16] | Well, the thing about our daily ration of blood | 每天限量供血的问题就在于 |
[24:20] | is that it’s barely enough for one vampire to survive on, | 这仅够一个吸血鬼的生存需要 |
[24:23] | but if one vampire were to drink two rations | 单是如果一只吸血鬼能够喝到两份 |
[24:26] | every day for the next year, | 日复一日 一年后 |
[24:28] | he’d be able to build up his strength | 他就可以积存体力 |
[24:30] | so that by the time New Year’s Eve comes round again | 到下一个新年前夜时 |
[24:34] | that one vampire will be ready to fight. | 那只吸血鬼就可以战斗了 |
[24:38] | Are you sure that will work? | 你确定这样可以吗 |
[24:40] | I’m sure I can only try with your help. | 你得帮忙我们才能试试 |
[24:44] | We’ve just got to choose between us. | 但我们得选一个人出来 |
[24:51] | All right, Damon. | 好了 达蒙 |
[24:53] | We’re gonna play scissor, paper, stone to decide. | 剪刀石头布来决定吧 |
[25:09] | Paper covers rock. | 布包石头 |
[25:14] | All right then. A win’s a win. | 好吧 愿赌服输 |
[25:16] | You’ll lead the way. | 你来吧 |
[25:19] | Here’s my ration. | 这是我的份 |
[25:21] | Now we’ve got 364 days to get you ready for the party. Cheers. | 离下一次宴会还有364天 干杯 |
[25:26] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[25:34] | So did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[25:36] | More or less. | 算是吧 |
[25:39] | How did you get out? | 你怎么出去的 |
[25:40] | It doesn’t matter, Elena. | 这不重要 埃琳娜 |
[25:43] | I got strong, I got out. | 我有了体力 逃脱了 |
[25:45] | It wasn’t pretty. | 场面很难看 |
[25:46] | All you need to know. | 知道这些就好了 |
[25:59] | Here. Another birthday present. | 给 另一份生日礼物 |
[26:07] | This belonged to your great grandfather. | 这是你曾祖父留下的 |
[26:09] | It’s a safety precaution for use in vampire research. | 这是做吸血鬼研究用的安全保护措施 |
[26:19] | It’s Anna Ruby Campground. | 这是安娜·卢比野营地 |
[26:22] | That’s where my parents died. | 我父母就是在这里遇害的 |
[26:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:36] | It wasn’t an animal attack, was it? | 不是动物袭击 对吧 |
[26:38] | I found them, Aaron. | 我找到了他们 亚伦 |
[26:41] | I found you next to their bodies. | 而你就在他们旁边 |
[26:45] | As soon as I saw them, I knew that vampires had attacked them. | 我一眼就看出是吸血鬼干的 |
[26:49] | That’s why I continued your father’s work, | 所以我才继续你父亲的研究 |
[26:52] | so this could never happen again. | 让这种事再也不会发生 |
[26:56] | I hope you’ll join me. | 我希望你能加入我 |
[27:20] | So try not to be mad at me. | 别生我的气 |
[27:31] | I got in here while you were unconscious. | 我在你神志不清时进来的 |
[27:33] | Then Caroline locked us inside. | 然后卡罗琳把我们关起来了 |
[27:35] | It was the only way. | 没别的办法了 |
[27:36] | Let me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[27:38] | Caroline! | 卡罗琳 |
[27:40] | I know it’s a little extreme, | 我知道这么做有点过分 |
[27:42] | but the baby steps approach wasn’t working. | 但是一点点慢慢来根本不好使 |
[27:45] | See? That’s why I need you not to get mad at me, | 瞧 所以我才叫你不要生我气 |
[27:49] | because when you mad, | 因为你一生气 |
[27:50] | you get anxious and violent | 就会变得焦躁暴力 |
[27:52] | and you rip people’s heads off, | 然后就开始杀人 |
[27:54] | but I’m gonna help you fix that. | 但我要把你这个毛病治好 |
[27:57] | Caroline, get me out of here before I hurt her! | 卡罗琳 在我伤害她前赶紧放我出去 |
[28:01] | That’s the whole point, Stefan. | 这就是我们的用意所在 斯特凡 |
[28:03] | You need to get over your PTSD triggers. | 你得克服你的创伤症引子 |
[28:06] | OK? Or else you will kill me. | 好吗 不然你会杀死我的 |
[28:09] | You’re risking your life. | 你在拿你的命当赌注 |
[28:10] | I’m already dying, you idiot. | 我本来就快死了 笨蛋 |
[28:11] | You’re the one who wants to keep me alive. | 是你想让我继续活着 |
[28:14] | It’s my turn to help you now. | 现在该我来帮你了 |
[28:16] | I can’t be in here. Please. | 我待不下去了 求你了 |
[28:18] | You’re Stefan Salvatore. | 你是斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 |
[28:21] | Suck it up. | 忍着吧 |
[28:22] | No, no, no. | 不 不要 |
[28:26] | Wes is gonna come back down here, | 韦斯一会儿就会下来了 |
[28:28] | and we’ll both be the newest Augustine experiment. | 我们都会成为八月会的新试验品 |
[28:31] | You have to tell me how you got out of here, Damon. | 你必须告诉我你是怎么逃走的 达蒙 |
[28:34] | You don’t want to know, Elena. | 你不会想知道的 埃琳娜 |
[28:36] | Why? You think that I’m gonna judge you? | 为什么 你觉得我会因此对你有看法吗 |
[28:42] | Damon, I love you. | 达蒙 我爱你 |
[28:46] | I love you, | 我爱你 |
[28:47] | and these people tortured you for 5 years. | 而这些人折磨了你五年之久 |
[28:51] | Whatever you had to do, I don’t care. | 无论你做了什么 我都不在乎 |
[28:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:03] | The Augustines’ next party was in 1958. | 八月会之后的一次聚会是在1958年 |
[29:08] | I’d been drinking Enzo’s ration for an entire year. | 这一年 我一直在喝恩佐的配给 |
[29:10] | I mean, he kept a few drops here and there so he wouldn’t desiccate, | 他会不时的给自己留几滴 以免风干 |
[29:13] | and as he starved himself, | 他一直挨饿的时候 |
[29:15] | I got stronger from all the extra blood | 我则靠多余的血变得越来越强壮 |
[29:17] | just like he said I would. | 正如他说的那样 |
[29:18] | Ladies and gentlemen, as it is almost midnight, | 女士们先生们 就快零点了 |
[29:20] | I think it fitting | 我想是时候 |
[29:22] | that we toast the new year with a glass of vampire blood, | 我们举杯畅饮吸血鬼血 共贺新年了 |
[29:25] | wouldn’t you agree? | 你们说呢 |
[29:47] | Now you see it… | 现在看到了吧 |
[30:21] | Damon, we got to get out of here. | 达蒙 我们得离开这里 |
[30:25] | Damon, now! Let’s go! | 达蒙 快 我们走 |
[30:29] | Vervain! | 马鞭草 |
[30:31] | Come on, come on. You can do it. | 加油 你可以做到 |
[30:35] | Enzo trusted me with his life. | 恩佐把性命托付给我 |
[30:38] | The fire was getting out of control. | 火势越发不可控制 |
[30:39] | I would have burned up, | 我会被烧死 |
[30:40] | or they would have captured me again. | 或者被他们再次抓到 |
[30:41] | There’s no way I would have ever gotten another chance of escaping. | 我绝不会再得到第二次逃走的机会 |
[30:47] | So I chose to save myself. | 于是我选择救自己 |
[30:58] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[31:02] | I’m sorry, Enzo. | 对不起 恩佐 |
[31:05] | Damon, please. | 达蒙 求你了 |
[31:09] | And I knew if I was gonna save myself | 我知道如果我想救自己 |
[31:11] | that I had to stop caring about Enzo. | 就不能再在乎恩佐 |
[31:16] | So I turned off my emotions. | 于是我关掉了情感 |
[31:22] | Don’t–don’t leave me here. | 不要把我留在这儿 |
[31:27] | Don’t go! Please! | 不要走 求你了 |
[31:30] | Damon! | 达蒙 |
[31:31] | I let my friend die. | 我留下我朋友自生自灭 |
[31:33] | Please don’t leave me! Damon! | 求你不要扔下我 达蒙 |
[31:36] | Come on! Damon! | 不要这样 达蒙 |
[31:40] | Damon! | 达蒙 |
[31:43] | After that, everything was fine. | 那之后 一切都还好 |
[31:55] | Everything was fine. | 一切都还好 |
[32:07] | How’s it going in there? | 进展怎样了 |
[32:08] | I–I can’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸 |
[32:10] | I feel–I feel– I feel like I’m dying. | 我感觉…像是要死了 |
[32:12] | So I’ve been using this time to think. | 我最近一直在思考 |
[32:15] | I think there is actually a little bit | 我觉得二重身预言 |
[32:17] | of truth to this doppelganger prophecy. | 还是有几分道理的 |
[32:20] | I think you’re still in love with Elena. | 我觉得你依然爱埃琳娜 |
[32:23] | I think you’re miserable about the fact | 我觉得你对她选了达蒙而不是你 |
[32:25] | that she chose Damon over you | 感到很伤心欲绝 |
[32:26] | and that you want to get out of this one-horse town | 你想离开这个小镇 |
[32:30] | and as far away from their happiness as possible, | 并且尽可能地远离他们的幸福 |
[32:33] | and yet somehow, | 可不知怎么 |
[32:35] | you keep finding excuses to stay in Mystic Falls. | 你总能找到留在神秘瀑布镇的理由 |
[32:38] | I think I’m just that latest excuse. | 我想我只是你最新的理由 |
[32:42] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[32:43] | Good. Yeah. Get it all out, Stefan. | 好啊 发泄出来吧 斯特凡 |
[32:46] | I think this is healthy, | 我觉得这很好 |
[32:48] | although don’t forget you loved me before you hated me. | 但是别忘了在你恨我之前 是爱过我的 |
[32:51] | Any reason you chose to have this conversation | 你为什么非要跟我关在一起 |
[32:53] | with me locked in a safe? | 说这些话呢 |
[32:54] | Yes! So that I can show you | 是的 我可以让你知道 |
[32:56] | that the safe isn’t the problem. | 这保险箱根本不是问题的根源 |
[32:59] | How could you say that to me? | 你怎么可以这样说 |
[33:00] | The problem is you’re not facing your real issues. | 根源是你没有面对你真正的问题 |
[33:05] | The death that you felt in the safe, | 你在保险箱内感到的死亡 |
[33:06] | the pain of dying over and over again, | 还有死去活来的痛苦 |
[33:09] | it’s easier for you to focus on the physical pain | 将注意力都放在肉体的痛苦上 |
[33:12] | than the emotional heartbreak of Elena leaving you. | 而不是去想埃琳娜离去给你的心痛 让你好受些 |
[33:15] | Your problem is you’re not in touch with the reality of the moment, | 你的问题在于不肯承认现状 |
[33:20] | So let’s bring you back to the present, shall we? | 所以 让我们回到现实中吧 |
[33:25] | In this moment, | 此时此刻 |
[33:27] | are you going to feed on me, | 你是想吸干我的血 |
[33:29] | or are you gonna save my life? | 还是想拯救我 |
[33:39] | Fight it, Stefan, fight it! | 克制住 斯特凡 克制住 |
[33:46] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[33:48] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[33:51] | I’m with you. | 有我陪着你 |
[33:55] | We’re together. | 我们在一起 |
[34:03] | It was so quiet, I got worried. | 太安静了 我都担心了 |
[34:23] | See? | 瞧 |
[34:25] | You made it out alive. | 你做到了 |
[34:36] | What the hell is this place? | 这是什么鬼地方 |
[34:37] | Aaron? | 亚伦 |
[34:40] | Great. Mini-Wes. | 太好了 迷你版的韦斯 |
[34:42] | I had no idea what Wes was doing. | 我完全不知道韦斯做的事 |
[34:43] | I didn’t even know there was a basement down here. | 我甚至不知道这里有地下室 |
[34:45] | Aaron, you have to help us. | 亚伦 你得帮帮我们 |
[34:46] | I want to know the truth. | 我要知道真相 |
[34:48] | When you met me at Megan’s memorial, | 你在梅根的纪念台旁初次见我时 |
[34:50] | you asked me a bunch of questions. | 你问了我许多问题 |
[34:53] | Slick hands, cowboy. | 手滑了 小子 |
[34:54] | Yeah? Well, I’ve never used a gun before, | 我从没用过枪 好吗 |
[34:56] | and I’ve never killed anyone either unlike you. | 不像你 我从没杀过人 |
[34:59] | What are you talking about? | 你这话什么意思 |
[35:01] | Wes said a vampire killed Megan. | 韦斯说梅根是被吸血鬼杀死的 |
[35:04] | And you thought it was Elena? | 你以为是埃琳娜干的吗 |
[35:05] | No. Megan was inside this house. | 不是的 梅根当时在屋里 |
[35:08] | I hadn’t even been invited yet. You ju– | 我没有被邀请不能进去 你… |
[35:10] | Wes also said that a vampire killed my parents. | 韦斯还说我父母也是被吸血鬼杀死的 |
[35:12] | Maybe that was you, too. | 说不定那也是你干的 |
[35:13] | No. Aaron, that’s impossible. | 不是的 亚伦 这根本不可能 |
[35:15] | Why else would you be so interested in me? | 要不然你为什么对我这么感兴趣 |
[35:17] | Calm down. | 冷静一点 |
[35:17] | Why else would you pretend to be my friend? | 还假装成我的朋友 |
[35:19] | She’s a vampire! | 她是个吸血鬼 |
[35:20] | Not the one that killed your parents. | 不是杀死你父母的那一个 |
[35:26] | It was all me. | 都是我干的 |
[35:31] | What did you just say? | 你说什么 |
[35:37] | Start talking. | 给我说清楚 |
[35:38] | Damon, what are you doing? | 达蒙 你在干什么 |
[35:41] | In 1958, after the fire, Enzo was dead, | 1958年 恩佐在大火中丧生 |
[35:45] | so I had to take on my revenge plan solo. | 于是我独自开始实施复仇大计 |
[35:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:50] | I can see it. | 我想好了 |
[35:57] | After I’ve taken out the entire Augustine Society, | 我除掉八月会的所有成员后 |
[35:59] | I’ll kill every member of the Whitmore family. | 我要杀掉惠特莫家族的每一个人 |
[36:01] | Boo! I said use your imagination. | 有点新意好吗 |
[36:04] | Except one person. | 除了一个人 |
[36:07] | I’ll let that person grow up | 我会让他长大成人 |
[36:10] | and start a family, | 组建家庭 开枝散叶 |
[36:12] | and then I’ll start killing Whitmores again. | 然后我就可以再杀一次惠特莫家的人 |
[36:16] | Then I’ll take out the generation after that, | 然后再杀下一代 |
[36:18] | leaving only one person to carry on the name, | 只留下一个人传承血脉 |
[36:23] | and then I’ll take out the generation after that | 然后我接着再杀掉下一代人 |
[36:26] | and so on and so on and so on. | 就这么一直循环下去 |
[36:33] | And that’s exactly what I did. | 我就是这么做的 |
[36:37] | How many Whitmores have you killed? | 你杀了多少惠特莫家的人 |
[36:40] | Since 1958? | 从1958年起吗 |
[36:42] | I lost count. | 我数不清了 |
[36:46] | When was the last one? | 最后一次是什么时候 |
[36:49] | Damon, when was the last one? | 达蒙 最后一次是什么时候 |
[36:52] | A few months ago. | 几个月前 |
[36:54] | Her name was Sara. | 她叫萨拉 |
[36:58] | I had to go all the way to Charleston to find her. | 我还大老远跑去查尔斯顿找她 |
[37:02] | It was a weekend trip. | 那是趟周末之旅 |
[37:03] | You didn’t know. | 你不知道 |
[37:04] | But we were together a few months ago. | 但几个月前我们在一起 |
[37:06] | Starting the summer of our lives. | 准备共同开始美好的夏季生活 |
[37:10] | I had no idea. | 我竟然不知道 |
[37:13] | Told you it wasn’t pretty. | 都说过场面很难看了 |
[37:16] | No! | 不 |
[37:29] | A little help here! | 能帮个忙吗 |
[37:30] | I mean, I know I’m a vampire, | 我知道我是个吸血鬼 |
[37:31] | but this thing is really heavy. | 但这东西也太沉了 |
[37:34] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[37:37] | Hello! | 在吗 |
[37:49] | You know, for the record, | 我说明一下 |
[37:50] | I, uh, I only broke one of these. | 我只弄坏了其中一个 |
[37:53] | It was an ugly chair. | 那椅子很丑 |
[37:55] | You’re better off without it. | 没了更好 |
[37:59] | So I guess you were right all along. | 看来你一直是对的 |
[38:03] | It was easier for me to focus on my physical pain than the breakup. | 只想着身体上的疼痛 而不是分手 我更好受些 |
[38:08] | I need to move on. | 我需要向前看了 |
[38:11] | So you admit it. | 那你承认了 |
[38:13] | I do know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在干什么 |
[38:15] | To be honest with you, I never know | 老实说 我向来不知道 |
[38:17] | exactly what you’re doing, Katherine. | 你到底想干什么 凯瑟琳 |
[38:23] | Well, Stefan, sometimes… | 斯特凡 有时候 |
[38:29] | I don’t either. | 我也不知道 |
[38:45] | Like right now… | 比如 |
[38:50] | for example. | 现在 |
[39:37] | Hey, Elena. I’m probably gonna stay at my mom’s tonight. | 埃琳娜 我今晚也许要住在我妈妈那里 |
[39:41] | I think I am officially homesick, | 我想我想家了 |
[39:43] | so I’ll let you know when I’m… | 到时候会告诉你的… |
[39:49] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[39:51] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[39:55] | Call me as soon as you get this! | 收到留言马上给我回电话 |
[39:58] | Look. I’m sorry you had to find out about your parents like this. | 很抱歉你要用这种方式得知你父母的事 |
[40:01] | What I found out is that I’ve been lied to my entire life. | 我只知道我一直活在别人的谎言中 |
[40:03] | What the hell is going on, Wes? | 到底怎么回事 韦斯 |
[40:05] | Their other friends gonna come after me? | 他们的朋友会不会来找我报仇 |
[40:06] | I mean, do I need to drop out? | 我用不用休学躲一躲 |
[40:08] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[40:09] | Just go to school, | 像往常一样去上学 |
[40:12] | live your life. | 继续你的人生 |
[40:13] | Talk to you soon. | 再联系 |
[40:39] | Ohh. Guess I had that coming. | 这大概是我自找的 |
[40:44] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[40:49] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[40:52] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[40:56] | Elena! Elena! | 埃琳娜 埃琳娜 |
[41:19] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[41:26] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[41:28] | I’m 12144. | 我是12144号 |
[41:30] | My name is Enzo. | 我叫恩佐 |