时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m dying of old age. | 我要衰老而死了 |
[00:04] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[00:06] | You’re Katherine Pierce. | 你可是凯瑟琳·皮尔斯 |
[00:07] | Suck it up. | 振作起来 |
[00:09] | I was 21051. | 我是21051 |
[00:10] | You were an Augustine vampire? | 你是八月会的吸血鬼 |
[00:13] | I’m sure Augustine will be thrilled to have you back. | 我相信八月会会非常高兴你能再次加入 |
[00:17] | That’s my dad. | 那是我爸 |
[00:18] | Grayson Gilbert was one of the best doctors the Augustines ever had. | 格雷森·吉尔伯特是八月会最好的一位医生之一 |
[00:22] | Elena. Wake up. | 埃琳娜 快醒来 |
[00:23] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[00:25] | I’ve been here before. | 我以前来过这儿 |
[00:26] | Believe it or not, I made a friend. | 你可能不相信 我交了个朋友 |
[00:28] | My name’s Enzo. | 我叫恩佐 |
[00:30] | You have to tell me how you got out of here. | 你必须告诉我你是怎么逃走的 |
[00:31] | Damon, now! | 达蒙 快 |
[00:36] | I’m sorry, Enzo. | 对不起 恩佐 |
[00:37] | Damon, please. | 达蒙 求你了 |
[00:38] | I turned off my emotions. | 我关掉了情感 |
[00:41] | I let my friend die. | 我留下我朋友自生自灭 |
[00:44] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[00:45] | I’m 12144. | 我是12144号 |
[00:46] | My name is Enzo. | 我叫恩佐 |
[01:29] | Slick hands, cowboy. | 手滑了 小子 |
[02:02] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[02:54] | Oh, my god! | 老天啊 |
[02:58] | Um, don’t turn around. | 别转过来 |
[03:03] | What are you doing? | 你干什么啊 |
[03:04] | Um, just don’t turn around. | 别转身 |
[03:08] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[03:09] | Uh, everything’s fine. | 没事的 |
[03:11] | Go back to bed. | 继续睡吧 |
[03:27] | What the hell happened to you? | 你是怎么了 |
[03:29] | Ditto. | 彼此彼此 |
[03:30] | Elena’s not here by any chance, is she? | 埃琳娜不在吧 |
[03:32] | I haven’t seen her, | 没见着 |
[03:34] | not that I’ve been looking. | 不过我也没留意 |
[03:35] | Stef, you awake? | 斯特凡 醒着吗 |
[03:38] | You know, he hasn’t seen her either. | 他也没见着她 |
[03:39] | I know because we were together | 这我知道 因为我们在一起 |
[03:42] | all night. | 一整晚 |
[03:44] | Look. I’ve had a really crappy couple days, ok? | 听着 我这几天过得很糟 |
[03:48] | If you’re implying what I think you’re implying– | 如果你真是我想的那个意思 |
[03:49] | Why? What were you thinking? | 怎么 你以为是什么啊 |
[03:51] | That our hot, naked bodies collided | 我们性感赤裸的身躯 |
[03:53] | in one unforgettable night of passion? | 激战了一整夜吗 |
[03:56] | I’m gonna barf. | 我要吐了 |
[03:57] | Great. Then my work here is done. | 很好 那我该做的都做了 |
[04:00] | Too-do-loo. | 拜拜 |
[04:37] | Subject 83182 appears conscious. | 83182号实验对象依然清醒 |
[04:43] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[04:44] | Why? Look familiar? | 怎么 眼熟吗 |
[04:50] | What is that thing? | 那是什么东西 |
[04:52] | What are you doing to me? | 你在对我做什么 |
[04:55] | 83182 commences prep for blood dialysis. | 准备为83182做血液透析 |
[04:59] | Count from 10. | 倒数十 |
[05:01] | 9, 8, 7, | 九 八 七 |
[05:05] | 6, 5… | 六 五 |
[05:12] | Where the hell you been? | 你去哪了 |
[05:13] | Aw, you know, being held against my will, shot in the head, | 也就是被人关押 头部中枪 |
[05:15] | now I can’t find Elena. | 现在埃琳娜也不知所踪 |
[05:17] | How was your evening? | 你昨晚过得如何 |
[05:18] | Anything out of the ordinary happen? | 有什么不寻常的事吗 |
[05:19] | Wait a minute. What do you mean you can’t find Elena? | 慢着 埃琳娜不知所踪是什么意思 |
[05:22] | I mean, she’s not picking up her phone, | 就是说她不接电话 |
[05:23] | she’s not in her dorm, she’s nowhere in this house, | 她不在寝室 也不在这儿 |
[05:25] | which leads me to believe | 所以我认为 |
[05:26] | that dr. Creepy Ken doll has her somewhere. | 恐怖芭比医生把她关在什么地方了 |
[05:28] | Are you talking about the Whitmore bio teacher? | 你是说惠特莫那个生物老师吗 |
[05:29] | Yeah, the one that operated on vampires | 没错 就是工作时间 |
[05:30] | during business hours, yeah, that one. | 拿吸血鬼做实验的那位 |
[05:33] | Put your hero hair on, Stefan. Let’s go get Elena. | 拿出英雄状态 斯特凡 我们去救埃琳娜 |
[05:35] | You just said you don’t know where she is. | 你刚刚还说你不知道她在哪 |
[05:36] | I don’t, which means we’re gonna have to find us some leverage. | 我是不知道 所以得去找个筹码 |
[05:38] | So come on. | 走吧 |
[05:46] | Pop quiz. So your girlfriend’s taken by a mad scientist. | 小问答 你女朋友被一个疯狂科学家劫持了 |
[05:49] | now do you: “A,” Get a new girlfriend; | 那你怎么办 A 找个新女友 |
[05:51] | “B,” Call the police; | B 报警 |
[05:52] | or “C,” Kill someone close to that mad scientist? | C 杀掉一个跟那个疯狂科学家亲近的人 |
[06:00] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[06:03] | 4.1 pints drained. | 抽出4.1品脱 |
[06:06] | 83182 still shows signs of consciousness. | 83182号依然清醒 |
[06:10] | Note that 15 years ago subject 12144 | 而15年前12144号 |
[06:14] | faded into unconsciousness after losing 2.9 pints. | 在失血2.9品脱后就陷入昏迷 |
[06:17] | Evolution or luck? | 是物种进化 还是运气 |
[06:19] | Mystery for another day. | 有待他日再研究了 |
[06:22] | What are you doing to me? | 你在对我做什么 |
[06:24] | What are these tubes? | 那些管子是干什么的 |
[06:26] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[06:28] | Relax. I plan to once I’m through with you. | 别担心 等我要做的做完会放了你 |
[06:33] | My friends are gonna find me. | 我朋友会找到我的 |
[06:34] | Your heroic vampire friends? | 你的英雄吸血鬼朋友吗 |
[06:39] | Did you know Aaron Whitmore spent | 你知不知道亚伦·惠特莫一生 |
[06:40] | his entire life thinking his family was haunted | 都以为自己的家族蒙受了 |
[06:43] | by some death curse? | 死亡诅咒 |
[06:45] | Turns out that curse was your boyfriend | 结果那个诅咒却是你男朋友 |
[06:47] | systematically killing every member on his family tree. | 他一直在有条不紊地杀掉他的家人 |
[06:51] | I’m curious. How does one justify that in her mind? | 我很想知道 这事你要怎么自圆其说 |
[06:54] | And this, holding people against their will, | 那么你这样 强制监禁他人 |
[06:58] | torturing them? | 并折磨他们呢 |
[06:59] | How do you justify that? | 这你要怎么自圆其说 |
[07:01] | Science. | 科学 |
[07:05] | “June 25, 1999. Incredible findings today. | 1999年6月25日 今天有重大发现 |
[07:08] | “After enduring 3,000 volts of electricity, | 承受了三千伏的电压 |
[07:10] | the subject continues to have a heartbeat. | 实验对象依然有心跳 |
[07:12] | “June 26. More success. | 6月26日 更多发现 |
[07:14] | “Subject was exposed to 4,000 volts today. | 今天实验对象承受了四千伏的电压 |
[07:16] | “Seizing continues after electrocution. | 电击过后持续痉挛 |
[07:19] | Flesh remains hot to the touch.” | 触碰肌肤依然炙热 |
[07:21] | You’re a monster. | 你是个魔鬼 |
[07:23] | This isn’t my journal, Elena. | 这不是我的笔记 埃琳娜 |
[07:25] | These are the hand-written medical findings of Dr. Grayson Gilbert, | 格雷森·吉尔伯特医生手写的医学发现 |
[07:29] | Your father. | 就是你父亲 |
[07:31] | What? | 什么 |
[07:36] | Everything I’m doing to you | 我对你做的一切 |
[07:38] | I learned from him. | 都是跟他学的 |
[07:42] | I have no idea where Wes took her. | 我不知道韦斯把她弄哪去了 |
[07:44] | Well, they’re not at his lab, | 他们不在他的实验室 |
[07:46] | so where else could he hide a vampire? | 他还能在哪藏一个吸血鬼 |
[07:49] | I’m sorry. Am I supposed to know who you are? | 对不起 你是哪位啊 |
[07:52] | That’s my brother Stefan, | 我弟弟斯特凡 |
[07:53] | but I’d watch your tone with him | 你还是别对他太冲了 |
[07:54] | because he’s kind of in the midst of a psychotic break. | 因为他现在正处于精神崩溃之中 |
[07:56] | I’m sorry. I’m what? | 对不起 什么 |
[07:58] | Oh, come on. You don’t think I know about you and Katherine? | 得了 你以为我不知道你跟凯瑟琳的事吗 |
[08:01] | Oh, I see. You’re jealous. | 懂了 你嫉妒了 |
[08:04] | More like disturbed. | 反胃还差不多 |
[08:06] | See? He’s off his rocker, | 瞧见没 他现在状态不对 |
[08:08] | he’s losing his mind, | 他要疯了 |
[08:09] | Teetering on the brink of insanity. | 就要发狂了 |
[08:11] | How are you not dead? I shot you. | 你怎么没死 我开枪打你了 |
[08:15] | Well, because you went for the head. | 因为你冲着脑袋开的枪 |
[08:16] | You got to go for the heart. | 你得打心脏啊 |
[08:17] | Go for the heart next time. | 下次记得打心脏 |
[08:20] | Now where’s Elena? | 埃琳娜在哪 |
[08:22] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[08:24] | All that Wes told me was to go about my life as usual. | 韦斯只是让我该干什么干什么 |
[08:26] | Well, you’re gonna call Wes, | 你给韦斯打电话 |
[08:27] | and you’re gonna tell him that if he doesn’t give us Elena | 告诉他如果他不交出埃琳娜 |
[08:29] | the next experiment that he conducts | 他的下一项实验 |
[08:31] | is gonna be sewing your arms back on. | 就会是把你的胳膊缝回去 |
[08:37] | This is my dad’s clinic. | 这是我爸的诊所 |
[08:40] | We’re in the basement. | 我们在地下室 |
[08:42] | Was your dad’s clinic. | 曾经是你爸爸的诊所 |
[08:44] | Then your town council burned a whole bunch of vampires down here. | 后来镇议会在这儿烧死了一群吸血鬼 |
[08:47] | Now it’s just a condemned building in Mystic Falls | 现在这里只是神秘瀑布镇的一栋危楼 |
[08:49] | where no one will find us. | 没人会来找我们 |
[09:04] | Aaron, hey. | 亚伦 |
[09:06] | Do you have Elena? | 埃琳娜在你那儿吗 |
[09:08] | Aaron, what’s wrong? | 亚伦 怎么了 |
[09:09] | Uh, Stefan and Damon Salvatore are gonna kill me | 如果你不把埃琳娜交出来斯特凡和 |
[09:11] | unless you give them Elena. | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托就会杀了我 |
[09:13] | Damon Salvatore is locked in an impenetrable | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托被锁在一个无法逃脱的 |
[09:15] | and inescapable fortified cell. | 加强牢房里 |
[09:17] | Or he’s in front of me imagining what my kidney would taste like. | 或者他就在我面前 想象着我的肾是什么味道 |
[09:23] | Fine. Meet you in my classroom. | 好吧 去我教室见 |
[09:25] | Once I see you’re safe, | 等我确保了你的安全 |
[09:27] | tell them I’ll give them Elena. | 告诉他们我会交出埃琳娜 |
[09:38] | Enzo… | 恩佐 |
[09:42] | Enzo, wake up. | 恩佐 醒醒 |
[09:46] | When was the last time you were out in civilization? | 你多久没去外面的文明世界了 |
[09:53] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[09:55] | An insurance policy. | 保险方案 |
[09:58] | Guarantees you’ll come back to me. | 确保你会回来 |
[10:01] | I’m giving you the day off. | 我给你放假一天 |
[10:05] | You and Damon have some catching up to do. | 你和达蒙可以叙叙旧 |
[10:18] | I don’t hear you counting. | 听不到你的计数声 |
[10:21] | 3, 4, 5, 6. | 三 四 五 六 |
[10:29] | Good try. | 还不错 |
[10:30] | Good try? That was horrible, Matt. | 还不错 简直糟透了 马特 |
[10:33] | Come on. I’m paying you to make me hot again, | 拜托 我付钱让你帮我恢复性感 |
[10:37] | whip me into shape, | 恢复体型 |
[10:37] | and prolong this death thing as long as possible. | 尽量延长我的寿命 |
[10:41] | Yeah, that will happen. | 会的 |
[10:43] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[10:45] | No. Seriously. I didn’t hear you. | 不 说真的 我没听到 |
[10:48] | Oh, god. I’m going deaf. I’m going deaf. | 天呐 我要聋了 我要聋了 |
[10:50] | My entire body is falling apart. | 我整个身体都在崩溃 |
[10:55] | I can’t breathe. I can’t breathe. | 我喘不上气来了 |
[10:56] | Wa–water! Give me some water. Faster. | 给我水 快点 |
[11:00] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[11:03] | If you’re so anxious not to be dead, | 如果你那么不想死 |
[11:06] | why don’t you just have a vampire turn you? | 为什么不找个吸血鬼转化你 |
[11:08] | Tried that. | 我试过了 |
[11:10] | Every time I ingest vampire blood, | 每次我喝下吸血鬼血 |
[11:12] | my body rejects it. | 都会被我的身体排斥 |
[11:23] | Who is that? I can’t see. | 那是谁 我看不清 |
[11:25] | It’s Nadia. I told her you were here. | 是娜迪亚 我告诉她你在这儿 |
[11:30] | “Dear Nadia, sorry I had to kill your boyfriend, | 亲爱的娜迪亚 抱歉 不得不杀了你男朋友 |
[11:33] | but it was the motherly thing to do. | 但那是做母亲该做的 |
[11:35] | Suicide, however, not very motherly of me.” | 不过 自杀 就不像个当妈的样儿了 |
[11:38] | Great. So, um, Stefan obviously gave you my suicide note. | 好啊 看来斯特凡把我的遗书给你了 |
[11:43] | What’s your point? | 你想干什么 |
[11:46] | Damn! | 我去 |
[11:47] | That’s for trying to kill yourself without saying good-bye. | 这是为了你想不告别就自杀 |
[11:52] | You want to give me a little back story as to how you know one another? | 你不跟我讲讲你们都是怎么认识的吗 |
[11:55] | Aaron is Aaron Whitmore, | 亚伦姓惠特莫 |
[11:57] | and he comes from a very long line of vampire-probing, blood-testing, | 他祖上有很长的拿吸血鬼和他们的血液及器官 |
[12:00] | organ-removing freaks | 做实验的历史 |
[12:01] | called Augustine. | 他们叫八月会 |
[12:03] | Why do you know this? | 你怎么知道 |
[12:04] | Because I was their test subject in the fifties. | 因为我五十年代曾被捉去当实验对象 |
[12:06] | What do you mean test subject? | 什么叫实验对象 |
[12:08] | Meaning I donated my body to science | 就是说我捐献身体给科学实验 |
[12:10] | except I was alive | 不过是活体捐献 |
[12:11] | and it was against my will. | 而且也不是自愿捐献 |
[12:12] | Wait. Hold on a minute. | 等等 慢着 |
[12:14] | How do I not know about this? | 我怎么会不知道 |
[12:16] | Don’t get all guilt-ridden, Stefan, on me. | 别突然变成”自责斯特凡” |
[12:17] | We were on the outs back then, | 我们当时不和 |
[12:19] | and by the time it was over, you know, | 等一切结束后 |
[12:22] | it was over. | 也就没什么可说了 |
[12:23] | Why don’t you finish the rest of the story, Damon? | 你把其他的事也告诉他啊 达蒙 |
[12:26] | I don’t recall saying that you could talk. | 我好像没说允许你说话啊 |
[12:29] | Did I say that he could talk? | 我说他可以说话了吗 |
[12:31] | I don’t remember anything. | 我没印象 |
[12:32] | I didn’t think so. | 我也觉得 |
[12:36] | I get it now. | 我懂了 |
[12:38] | If I was living here, | 如果我住在这儿 |
[12:40] | I’d want to kill myself, too. | 也不会想自杀了 |
[12:42] | It was a moment of weakness. | 我就是一时软弱 |
[12:43] | I’m over it. | 现在好了 |
[12:44] | In a moment of weakness, you eat chocolate or kiss the wrong boy. | 一时软弱会吃巧克力 跟坏男人接吻 |
[12:49] | You don’t jump off a clock tower. | 不会去跳钟楼 |
[12:50] | Do you see this? This is raw kale. | 看见这个了吗 这是生甘蓝 |
[12:54] | In what universe would I put this inside of my body | 我如果不是真心想活下去 |
[12:57] | unless I actually wanted to live another day. | 怎么会喝这么恶心的东西 |
[13:00] | Ok. Then what changed your mind? | 好吧 你为什么改主意了 |
[13:04] | It’s not so much a matter of what | 不为什么 |
[13:08] | as it is who. | 是为谁 |
[13:09] | Can I ask you something | 我能问你件事吗 |
[13:11] | absentee mother to mildly abusive daughter? | 作为暴走母亲问略施虐狂的女儿一个问题 |
[13:16] | I’m listening. | 说吧 |
[13:18] | Do you think after all the horrible things that I’ve done | 你觉得我做了那么多坏事 |
[13:23] | it would be possible to be forgiven? | 我可能获得原谅吗 |
[13:27] | Of course I do. | 我当然原谅你 |
[13:30] | That’s actually why I’m here. | 所以我才会来啊 |
[13:32] | I may have an idea that will keep you alive longer. | 我可能有延长你寿命的办法 |
[13:37] | I’m listening. | 说吧 |
[14:18] | When did you meet my dad? | 你什么时候遇见我爸的 |
[14:21] | He was working with Augustine | 他当时为八月会工作 |
[14:22] | to turn vampire blood into a magical cure-all | 把吸血鬼血变成万能药 |
[14:25] | to fight disease, cure cancer, | 治愈疾病 癌症 |
[14:28] | save the world. | 拯救世界 |
[14:30] | Do you know if he ever brought a vampire down here? | 你知道他有没有带吸血鬼来过这儿吗 |
[14:40] | I remember coming down here as a kid. | 我记得我小时候来过这儿 |
[14:44] | There was something about this place that always creeped me out. | 这里一直让我觉得有点可怕 |
[14:54] | Wes, I saw Enzo when I woke up. | 韦斯 我醒来时看到恩佐了 |
[14:59] | I know he’s alive. | 我知道他还活着 |
[15:02] | Where is he? | 他去哪了 |
[15:04] | He’s on a little day trip. | 他在享受一天假期 |
[15:06] | Apparently he has some unresolved business with your boyfriend. | 显然 他和你男朋友有些问题需要解决 |
[15:10] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[15:12] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[15:16] | What did you do? | 你到底干了什么 |
[15:18] | Which one is it? | 是哪一间 |
[15:19] | It’s right here. | 就在这儿 |
[15:30] | 21051 21051. | |
[15:33] | Enzo! | 恩佐 |
[15:38] | It’s been a while, mate. | 好久不见 伙计 |
[15:51] | Who the hell are you? | 你是哪位 |
[15:53] | Lorenzo… | 洛伦佐 |
[15:55] | But my friends call me Enzo. | 但朋友们都叫我恩佐 |
[15:57] | Ah. Kidding. I don’t have any friends. | 开玩笑 我一个朋友都没有 |
[16:06] | Enzo’s another Augustine vampire. | 恩佐也是八月会的吸血鬼 |
[16:10] | Our cells were next to each other. | 我们的牢房紧挨着 |
[16:12] | So we’re here to meet somebody– Wes Maxfield. | 我们是来找人的 韦斯·麦克斯菲尔德 |
[16:14] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[16:15] | That’s your first question for me? | 你见到我第一个问题就问这个 |
[16:17] | Not “How are you? | 不问问 你还好吗 |
[16:18] | How’d you survive in that fire I left you to die in”? | 我把你扔在大火里等死 你怎么活下来的 |
[16:21] | Uh, does somebody want to tell me what the hell is going on here? | 谁能告诉我这是怎么回事吗 |
[16:24] | I’d love to. Have a seat. | 十分乐意 请坐 |
[16:26] | Been waiting 70 years to tell my story. | 我等了七十年才有机会讲我的故事 |
[16:38] | Enzo is the Augustine vampire. | 恩佐就是那个八月会的吸血鬼 |
[16:42] | He killed my roommate Megan, didn’t he? | 是他杀了我室友梅根 对吗 |
[16:44] | Conserve your energy. | 保存体力 |
[16:46] | I’ve drained enough blood to start phase two. | 我抽的血足以进行第二阶段了 |
[16:48] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[16:50] | You’re not gonna tell me what phase two is, are you? | 你不会告诉我第二阶段是什么 对吧 |
[16:53] | If it works, you’ll be the first one to know. | 如果成功了 肯定第一个告诉你 |
[17:01] | Why did Megan have a picture of my dad on her cell phone? | 为什么梅根手机里有我爸爸的照片 |
[17:04] | Maybe because her parents helped fund your father’s projects. | 也许是因为她父母资助了你父亲的项目 |
[17:08] | They knew about Augustine, too? | 他们也知道八月会吗 |
[17:10] | Well, no. All they knew was | 不 他们只是知道 |
[17:12] | that your dad had an unregulated compound | 你爸爸有一种不明混合物 |
[17:14] | that could cure most injuries. | 疗伤十分好用 |
[17:17] | Vampire blood. | 吸血鬼血 |
[17:19] | Exactly, but as Megan grew up, | 没错 但随着梅根慢慢长大 |
[17:21] | she got suspicious, enrolled at Whitmore, | 她开始起疑 进入了惠特曼大学 |
[17:24] | roomed with Dr. Gilbert’s daughter, | 并和吉尔伯特医生的女儿成了室友 |
[17:26] | and she went to a party at Whitmore house | 然后她去了惠特曼公馆的派对 |
[17:27] | and put her nose where it didn’t belong. | 去不该去的地方刺探 |
[17:30] | She found Enzo in his cell. | 她在牢房里发现了恩佐 |
[17:32] | And being clueless to what a starving vampire | 她完全不知道饥饿的吸血鬼 |
[17:33] | will do around fresh human blood, | 对鲜血会有怎样的反应 |
[17:35] | I’m guessing she got too close. | 我猜她靠得太近了 |
[17:40] | Aaron. | 亚伦 |
[17:41] | Where’s Elena? | 埃琳娜在哪 |
[17:43] | Who’s this? | 你是谁 |
[17:44] | We have Aaron, and we’re trying to decide how to kill him. | 亚伦在我们手上 我们正在讨论如何杀他 |
[17:47] | Funny. I have Elena, | 有趣 埃琳娜在我手上 |
[17:49] | and I’m wondering how she’ll function without her cerebral cortex. | 我想知道她没了大脑皮层会怎么样 |
[17:53] | Touch him, and you’ll never see her again. | 敢碰他 你就再也别想见她 |
[17:56] | That threat works both ways. | 我也可以这么威胁你 |
[17:59] | Damon and I had been locked in those cells for years, | 我和达蒙被囚禁了很多年 |
[18:02] | tortured, beaten, humiliated, | 折磨 挨打 受辱 |
[18:07] | but we weren’t gonna let them break us, no. | 但我们不会被击垮 不会 |
[18:10] | We decided if we were going to escape we needed to work together. | 我们认为想要逃出去就必须要合作 |
[18:13] | We needed each other. | 我们需要彼此 |
[18:18] | He’s not sending her. | 他不放人 |
[18:19] | Tragic. Can I continue my story now, please? | 可惜 我能继续讲故事了吗 |
[18:22] | Doesn’t he know we have Aaron? | 他不知道我们有亚伦吗 |
[18:23] | He doesn’t care. He’s willing to risk it. | 他不在乎 甘愿冒险 |
[18:25] | What? Let me talk to him! He’ll listen to me. | 什么 让我来讲 他会听我的 |
[18:27] | What part of “He doesn’t care, or you are not registering”. | “他不在乎”这四个字听不懂吗 |
[18:34] | Where were we? | 说到哪了 |
[18:36] | Ah, right. | 对 |
[18:37] | I was telling my story, | 我在讲我的故事 |
[18:38] | and you were all politely listening. | 你们都在礼貌地听着 |
[18:43] | So I’d given Damon all of my blood ration | 我把自己的血液配给给了达蒙 |
[18:45] | so he’d have the strength to escape | 这样他就有力气逃跑 |
[18:47] | and save me in the process. | 并且救我 |
[18:49] | Our plan began perfectly, didn’t it? | 计划起初很完美 不是吗 |
[18:59] | I was waiting in the cage for him to release me, | 我在笼子里等着他来救我 |
[19:01] | waiting for my friend, my cellmate, | 等我的朋友 我的狱友 |
[19:06] | the only soul with whom I’d connected with | 在被囚禁的那些年里 |
[19:08] | in all those years of captivity. | 他是我唯一的朋友 |
[19:13] | Then a fire starts, burns out of control, | 然后就着火了 火势失去了控制 |
[19:17] | but Damon just can’t get the damn cage open. | 但达蒙怎么也打不开那该死的笼子 |
[19:27] | He looks me in the eye | 他看着我的眼睛 |
[19:28] | as if he doesn’t even recognize me, | 就好像他不认识我一样 |
[19:30] | turns around, saves himself, | 转身离去 救了他自己 |
[19:34] | leaving me to die. | 留下我等死 |
[19:40] | Well, you didn’t die obviously. | 但你显然没死 |
[19:44] | No. Unfortunately I lived. | 对啊 很遗憾我活下来了 |
[19:46] | I was spared by one of the scientists | 我被他们一个科学家救了 |
[19:48] | so I could spend another 50 years | 又在他们的手术台上 |
[19:49] | on a table being opened and closed. | 被反复开膛缝合了五十年 |
[19:53] | Now that we’ve all been acquainted, | 既然现在大家都熟了 |
[19:55] | I’m gonna go find something to wet my whistle. | 我去找点东西润润喉 |
[20:00] | You didn’t tell me about him. | 你没告诉我他的事 |
[20:01] | It was the 1950s. | 那是50年代的事了 |
[20:02] | I’m supposed to remember every moment of my life? | 我难道会记住生命中的每件事吗 |
[20:04] | Do you want to kill Aaron, or should I? | 你想杀了亚伦吗 还是我来 |
[20:06] | This guy was your cellmate for 5 years, | 这个人当了你五年的狱友 |
[20:08] | you left him to die, he comes back, | 你留下他等死 他现在回来了 |
[20:09] | and you’re completely unfazed? | 你就一点不担心吗 |
[20:11] | Fine. I will. | 好吧 我来 |
[20:12] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on, hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[20:14] | Wes gave me a bunch of files on my family history. | 韦斯给了我一些关于我家族历史的文件 |
[20:16] | They’re in my dorm, ok? | 都放在我宿舍里 |
[20:18] | Maybe there’s something in there you need, | 也许其中会有你们需要的信息 |
[20:19] | a name, I mean, another lab. | 一个名字 或者另一个实验室地点 |
[20:22] | That’s a timely revelation. | 这话说得及时 |
[20:23] | Yeah. Well, you know, he’s not gonna help me, | 是啊 既然他不打算帮我 |
[20:25] | so why should I help him? | 我凭什么要帮他 |
[20:26] | I don’t like you, I don’t like your family, | 我不喜欢你 不喜欢你的家族 |
[20:29] | I don’t like you messing with my relationship. | 不喜欢你给我和我女友添乱 |
[20:31] | If you’re lying, I’m gonna take my thumbs, | 如果你说谎 我就用我的大拇指 |
[20:32] | and I’m gonna gouge out your sad little eyes | 把你可怜巴巴的眼睛 |
[20:34] | out of your sad little head! | 从你可怜巴巴的头上挖下来 |
[20:35] | Ah. It’s frightening what you can find on campus these days. | 如今能在校园找到的东西真吓人啊 |
[20:39] | Knock yourself out. We’re going with plan “B”. | 请自便 我们要实行B计划了 |
[20:41] | Damon’s not. | 达蒙不行 |
[20:42] | Damon’s staying right here. | 达蒙要待在这里 |
[20:44] | He knows all my secrets, | 他知道我所有的秘密 |
[20:46] | so he knows how ornery I can get when I don’t get my way. | 所以他也知道我不能如愿时会有多生气 |
[20:51] | Call me if you find anything, | 有发现就打给我 |
[20:53] | kill him if you don’t. | 没有就杀了他 |
[20:54] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[20:58] | You didn’t just propose spirit possession with a straight face? | 你就这么一本正经地跟我谈附身吗 |
[21:01] | You said my grandfather was a traveler, | 你说我外祖父是个旅行者 |
[21:03] | which means your father was a traveler. | 也就是说你爸爸是个旅行者 |
[21:06] | Therefore, you are a traveler. | 所以你也是个旅行者 |
[21:08] | We just need to find one who can teach you | 我们只需要找个人 |
[21:09] | how to do the passenger spell. | 教你如何施附身咒 |
[21:10] | Hang on. I’m hardly a traveler, ok? | 等等 我才不是旅行者 好吗 |
[21:13] | My father banned us from doing traveler magic. | 我父亲禁止我们施旅行者的魔法 |
[21:16] | He said it was the devil’s work | 他说那是魔鬼之道 |
[21:18] | or something dramatic that terrified us, | 反正他想了个戏剧化的说法吓唬我们 |
[21:21] | and then I became a vampire | 然后我成了吸血鬼 |
[21:22] | and never thought about it again. | 再也没想过这事 |
[21:24] | But it’s in your blood, | 但这法力在你的血液里 |
[21:25] | which means you have the ability | 所以你能够 |
[21:27] | to keep living inside someone else’s body. | 在别人身体里继续活下去 |
[21:30] | Gregor was a traveler. | 格莱戈是个旅行者 |
[21:31] | He put his spirit inside Matt | 他把灵魂寄存在了马特体内 |
[21:33] | so that even after his body died he lived on. | 即便他的身体死了 他还活着 |
[21:36] | Yes! He lived on in a busboy. | 是啊 他活在一个餐厅服务生的身体里 |
[21:39] | Good idea, Nadia. | 真是个好主意 娜迪亚 |
[21:41] | Let’s put my essence in some nobody. | 把我的灵魂放在某个无名小卒的身体里吧 |
[21:44] | Thing is, Stefan actually likes this body. | 问题是 斯特凡喜欢这个身体 |
[21:49] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[21:51] | Stefan and I may have rekindled an old flame last night. | 斯特凡和我昨晚旧情复燃了 |
[21:58] | I see. | 原来如此 |
[22:00] | So when you asked me about forgiveness, | 你刚才问我关于原谅的事 |
[22:04] | you were asking about him, not me? | 你是在问他 不是我 |
[22:08] | Look. Maybe I don’t want to die | 听着 我不想作为一个可悲的 |
[22:11] | a sad, lonely 538-year-old. | 孤独的538岁老人死去 |
[22:15] | If I have to bow out, | 如果我一定离世 |
[22:17] | knowing that Stefan still cares might not be the worst way to go. | 知道斯特凡依旧在乎我也不是件坏事 |
[22:23] | No. You had it right the first time. | 不 你最初的选择是对的 |
[22:27] | Go kill yourself, see if anyone misses you. | 自杀吧 看看有没有人会想你 |
[22:42] | What about cricket? | 板球呢 |
[22:44] | That ever become a thing here? | 在这里流行起来了吗 |
[22:46] | No. | 没有 |
[22:47] | Oh, shame. Fun sport. | 真遗憾 挺好的运动 |
[22:50] | Not that I can play. | 不过我不会玩 |
[22:52] | Took up drawing for a while. | 有段时间我画过画 |
[22:55] | Of course I had no pencil, so I’d just prick my finger | 但我没有铅笔 就咬破自己的手指 |
[22:58] | and paint the cell wall with my blood. | 用血在墙上作画 |
[23:00] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[23:02] | You want me to feel guilty? | 想让我内疚吗 |
[23:04] | I couldn’t save you. | 我没救成你 |
[23:06] | Now where’s Elena? | 埃琳娜在哪 |
[23:10] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[23:11] | Wes injected me with poison | 韦斯给我注射了一种毒药 |
[23:13] | that will stop my heart. | 会让我的心脏停跳 |
[23:14] | I’ll desiccate if I don’t return for the antidote. | 如果不回去注射解药 我会变成干尸 |
[23:17] | All the more reason to tell me where he is. | 所以你更该告诉我他在哪 |
[23:19] | Look. You get the antidote, I’ll save my girlfriend, | 你拿到解药 我救回我女朋友 |
[23:22] | we’ll kill Wes together. | 顺便一起杀掉韦斯 |
[23:23] | Did you even think about it after you left, | 你离开之后 回想过吗 |
[23:25] | the experiments, the cell, | 那些实验 那间牢房 |
[23:28] | or did you just go out and live your merry life to its fullest? | 还是说你逃走之后 活得潇潇洒洒 |
[23:32] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[23:33] | If you go back, we go back together. | 如果你回去 我们就一起回去 |
[23:35] | We finish this for good. | 永远解决一切 |
[23:38] | Come on. | 好吗 |
[23:46] | You’re not gonna see your girl again, Damon, | 你再也见不到你女友了 达蒙 |
[23:49] | because I want the antidote, | 因为我需要解药 |
[23:50] | and Wes told me not to come back | 而韦斯说 只有杀了你 |
[23:52] | until you were dead. | 我才能回去 |
[24:03] | I imagine you just broke your clavicle. | 你的锁骨好像骨折了 |
[24:05] | Probably a few lumbar and thoracic vertebrae. | 可能还有腰椎和胸椎的几根骨头 |
[24:09] | It’s funny what you learn about your body | 说来有趣 亲眼看着自己的身体 |
[24:11] | when it’s taken apart like a bloody | 像汽车一样被大卸八块 |
[24:12] | automobile right before your eyes! | 你会了解自己的身体构造 |
[24:14] | I’m not gonna fight you, Enzo. | 我不会跟你打的 恩佐 |
[24:17] | What are you gonna do then, run? | 那你要怎么做 逃走吗 |
[24:20] | You’re good at that. | 你最擅长了 |
[24:23] | I want to find my girlfriend. | 我想找到我女朋友 |
[24:29] | While you were out running wild, | 你在外面逍遥的时候 |
[24:30] | I had one single thought, | 我只有一个想法 |
[24:32] | that I’d have the pleasure of killing you. | 就是我终有一日会杀了你 |
[24:40] | Enzo, look at me. | 恩佐 看着我 |
[24:42] | Bloody poison! | 他妈的毒药 |
[24:43] | Where is she? Where’s Elena? | 她在哪 埃琳娜在哪 |
[24:45] | Tell me where she is! | 告诉我她在哪 |
[24:45] | Or what?! | 否则呢 |
[24:47] | You never see her again? | 你就再也见不到她了吗 |
[24:48] | It might be good for you to know what it’s like | 也许让你尝尝惦记一个人六十年的滋味 |
[24:50] | to miss someone for the next 60 years. | 会对你有好处 |
[24:53] | Enzo, look at me. Hey! | 恩佐 看着我 挺住 |
[24:55] | Enzo! Where is she? Where is she? | 恩佐 她在哪 她在哪 |
[24:58] | Enzo, hey. | 恩佐 |
[25:11] | All the files of my family history are in here. | 我家族的历史资料都在这里了 |
[25:16] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[25:25] | Is this all a lie, huh? | 你在骗我们吗 |
[25:26] | If you want me to kill you, | 你要是想死的话 |
[25:28] | I will kill you. | 我乐意帮忙 |
[25:29] | Do not test me. | 别考验我的耐性 |
[25:30] | Do it. I’m dead already. | 动手吧 反正我死定了 |
[25:32] | Damon’s been planning my death since before I was born. | 我还未出世 达蒙就想杀我了 |
[25:34] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:35] | Damon left out the best part of the Augustine story, | 八月会的事最重要的部分达蒙没说 |
[25:38] | the part after he escaped. | 他离开之后的事 |
[25:45] | Talk. | 说 |
[25:46] | It wasn’t enough for Damon to kill the doctors who tortured him. | 达蒙杀了那些折磨过他的医生还嫌不够 |
[25:49] | He had to torture their families | 他还要折磨他们的家人 |
[25:51] | and their future families. | 以及他们的后代 |
[25:53] | He spent the last 60 years killing | 过去六十年里 |
[25:55] | every one of my relatives. | 他杀了我所有的亲戚 |
[25:59] | Except he’s a psychopath. | 可他是个疯子 |
[26:01] | He leaves one alive so that they can continue the family line | 他每次都会留一个人传宗接代 |
[26:04] | so that he can destroy future generations of innocent people. | 这样他就能继续杀他们无辜的后代 |
[26:08] | So go ahead and do it, kill me | 你动手吧 杀了我 |
[26:10] | because I don’t want to give Damon the satisfaction, | 因为我不想让达蒙如愿 |
[26:12] | so do it. | 动手吧 |
[26:15] | Do it! | 动手啊 |
[26:20] | You know, not all of us are like my brother. | 其实 不是所有的吸血鬼都像我哥一样 |
[26:29] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[26:38] | This is everything Wes gave me on Augustine. | 这是韦斯给我的关于八月会的全部资料 |
[26:42] | I saw Elena’s last name on a few pages. | 我好像看到过埃琳娜的姓 |
[26:44] | Maybe it will help. | 也许能帮到你 |
[27:23] | You’re not supposed to be down here. | 你不应该下来 |
[27:25] | Basement’s a kid-free zone, remember? | 小孩子不允许来地下室 记得吗 |
[27:27] | I heard someone screaming. | 我听到有人尖叫 |
[27:29] | Oh, it’s ok. Everything’s fine. | 没事 一切都好 |
[27:30] | In fact, today’s a good day, Elena. | 其实 今天是个好日子 埃琳娜 |
[27:33] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[27:34] | Daddy’s gonna save a little girl’s life. | 爸爸要救一个小女孩 |
[27:36] | She’s just about the same age as you. | 她和你年纪差不多 |
[27:37] | Pretty cool, huh? | 挺不错的吧 |
[27:39] | All right. Get out of here. | 好了 出去吧 |
[27:41] | Doctor’s orders. | 听医生的话 |
[27:42] | Ok, dad. | 好的 爸爸 |
[27:45] | Good news. The sample cells mutated. | 好消息 样本细胞突变了 |
[27:48] | My compound worked. | 混合物起作用了 |
[27:50] | I don’t follow. | 我没懂 |
[27:53] | You kicked me out of bio, remember? | 你把我从生物课上赶出去了 记得吗 |
[27:55] | You’ve heard of Pavlov? | 你听说过巴甫洛夫吗 |
[27:56] | Conditioned his dog to salivate at the sound of a bell. | 让狗听到铃响就条件反射地流口水 |
[27:59] | This compound is like that bell, | 这个混合物就像那个铃 |
[28:01] | except instead of a ding your body will salivate | 让你闻到吸血鬼血的味道时 |
[28:03] | at the smell of vampire blood. | 会欲罢不能 |
[28:05] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[28:08] | That’s what you did to Jesse. | 你对杰西就是这么干的 |
[28:09] | You turned him into some rabid vampire, | 把他转化成狂暴的吸血鬼 |
[28:12] | who only wanted to feed on other vampires. | 只想吸其他吸血鬼的血 |
[28:15] | Jesse was a fantastic case study, | 杰西的实验很顺利 |
[28:16] | but he took too long to condition. | 但他的调整时间太长 |
[28:18] | And considering the size of the vampire population, | 考虑到吸血鬼的数量 |
[28:21] | a single-dose injection is much more efficient. | 单剂量注射更有效 |
[28:23] | Yeah, but he couldn’t stop feeding. | 但他疯狂地想吸血 |
[28:27] | He tried to kill Damon. | 他还想杀死达蒙 |
[28:29] | Exactly. Vampires are now one shot away | 没错 只需一支药剂 |
[28:32] | from craving their own kind. | 吸血鬼就会自相残杀 |
[28:34] | And you’re about to be patient zero. | 你要成为首位实验者了 |
[28:36] | What? No. | 什么 不要 |
[28:39] | No, you can’t do that to me. | 不 你不能这样对我 |
[28:41] | You’ll turn me into a ripper. | 我会变成开膛手的 |
[28:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:54] | Subject 83182 prepped for compound injection. | 83182号实验对象即将接受混合物注射 |
[28:58] | No. Please. You can’t do this to me. | 不要 求你了 你不能这样对我 |
[29:01] | You’ll be doing the world a favor, Elena. | 你这是在为世界做贡献 埃琳娜 |
[29:05] | I might not be able to kill vampires… | 我可能无法杀掉吸血鬼… |
[29:06] | No! Let me go! | 不要 放开我 |
[29:09] | – But you will. – No. | -但你可以 -不要 |
[29:12] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 |
[29:13] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
[29:16] | It’s out of here. | 我在这里 |
[29:17] | Oh, god. Ohh. | 天哪 |
[29:18] | I’m here. Stefan. | 我在这儿 斯特凡 |
[29:33] | Come here. | 起来吧 |
[29:35] | Oh. You’re ok. I got you. | 没事了 我来了 |
[29:38] | I got you. I got you. I got you. | 我在呢 别怕 我在 |
[29:43] | Get me out of here. | 带我离开这里 |
[29:47] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[29:48] | Wait, wait… | 等等 |
[29:58] | Look. We’re closing, so… | 我们要关门了 所以… |
[30:01] | We met on a little patio like this, remember? | 我们就是在这样一个庭院里认识的 记得吗 |
[30:07] | The twinkling lights, music. | 灯光闪烁 还有音乐 |
[30:11] | That was a fun night. | 那天晚上挺愉快的 |
[30:12] | Yeah. I’d kind of rather just put us, um, behind us. | 我不太想提起之前的事 |
[30:17] | Fine. Will do. | 好吧 不提了 |
[30:23] | But I need you to hold on to this for me. | 不过我需要你帮我保管这个 |
[30:26] | The travelers’ knife? | 旅行者的匕首吗 |
[30:28] | No way. I just got rid of that thing. | 不行 我好不容易摆脱那玩意 |
[30:30] | It’s not about you. | 跟你无关 |
[30:32] | I’m leaving Mystic Falls, | 我要离开神秘瀑布镇了 |
[30:34] | and I need to know it’s safe. | 我需要确保它的安全 |
[30:35] | Why, and why do people want it? | 为什么 为什么会有人想要这把刀 |
[30:38] | I thought I could convince Katherine to live a little longer. | 我以为我能说服凯瑟琳想办法延续生命 |
[30:42] | I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[30:45] | But if she changes her mind, | 如果她回心转意的话 |
[30:46] | she will need this. | 她会需要这把刀 |
[30:49] | That’s all you need to know. | 你只要知道这些 |
[30:51] | Well, she won’t. | 她不会改变主意的 |
[30:53] | Because Katherine cares about Katherine. | 因为凯瑟琳不在乎任何人 |
[30:55] | And only katherine. | 只在乎她自己 |
[30:58] | If she doesn’t want to do something, then she won’t. | 如果她不想做什么 她就不会做 |
[31:05] | I spent 500 years searching for her. | 我花了五百年时间找她 |
[31:10] | I finally find her only to lose her all over again. | 终于找到了 却只能再一次失去她 |
[31:16] | I don’t know if I should hate her for giving up | 我不知道是应该恨她放弃 |
[31:20] | or be at her side when she dies. | 还是应该陪她度过余下时光 |
[31:29] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[31:32] | I get the whole crappy parenting tihing. | 我理解父母不称职的感觉 |
[31:36] | My mom kind of sucked. | 我母亲也挺糟糕的 |
[31:39] | She was selfish, and she drank too much | 她很自私 而且经常酗酒 |
[31:43] | and never really thought about how it would affect me. | 而且从来不考虑对我的影响 |
[31:48] | Then you know what it’s like to hold on to the hope | 那你应该明白 那种怀着期待的感觉 |
[31:52] | that maybe just once | 期待也许就这一次 |
[31:57] | she’ll do what you want. | 她会按你的愿望做 |
[32:11] | If she changes her mind, | 如果她改变主意的话 |
[32:13] | the knife will be with me. | 我会拿着匕首等她 |
[32:33] | Oh. Never mind. | 不用客气 |
[32:35] | What did you do now? | 你做了什么 |
[32:36] | Well, I injected you with a bunch of these | 我给你注射了一堆 |
[32:38] | that say, “Antidote.” | 写着”解药”的东西 |
[32:40] | And apparently, one of them worked. | 显然其中的一支起作用了 |
[32:43] | If this is some attempt to make amends, it’s a bit pathetic, mate. | 如果你这是想赎罪 那未免太可悲了 伙计 |
[32:46] | I don’t care about amends, mate. | 我才不想赎罪 伙计 |
[32:49] | My girlfriend’s safe, so technically, I’m not suffering, | 我女朋友安全了 所以我安心了 |
[32:52] | and it’d really suck if you desiccated in vain… | 你要是就这么变成干尸太可惜了 |
[32:57] | And I’m gonna tell you my side of the story. | 我也想跟你讲讲我的故事 |
[33:00] | You asked me if I thought about you after I escaped, | 你问我离开后 是否想过你 |
[33:02] | and answer is no. | 答案是没有 |
[33:04] | And I sure as hell don’t feel guilty about leaving you | 而且我也绝不对抛下你感到愧疚 |
[33:06] | because in order for me to save myself and leave you, | 因为要想抛下你 选择自救 |
[33:11] | I had to shut off my humanity, damn it, | 我就得关掉了人性 |
[33:14] | so I flipped the switch, | 于是我关掉了情感 |
[33:17] | and then I felt nothing, | 然后我就没感觉了 |
[33:19] | no remorse, no regret, no pain. | 没有悔意 也没有痛苦 |
[33:24] | And now what do you feel, | 那你现在是什么感觉 |
[33:28] | remorse, regret, pain? | 悔恨 痛苦 |
[33:33] | Even if I forgave you, Damon. | 就算我原谅你 达蒙 |
[33:34] | Would that make you less of a horrible person? | 也无法改变你的为人 |
[33:37] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[33:38] | We’re even, Enzo. | 我们扯平了 恩佐 |
[33:46] | You were the most important person in my life, | 你曾是我生命中最重要的人 |
[33:48] | and you ruined me, | 而你毁了我 |
[33:50] | but that’s just who you are, | 你就是这种人 |
[33:53] | that’s who you’ll always be… | 永远也不会改变 |
[33:56] | A monster. | 一个恶魔 |
[34:26] | It’s weird. Even as a kid, | 奇怪了 我小时候 |
[34:28] | there was something about that basement that creeped me out. | 就觉得那间地下室很可怕 |
[34:30] | Sure you want to give yourself nightmares reading that thing? | 你真要看那些东西给自己找不愉快吗 |
[34:35] | And I remember my dad talking about this little girl. | 我记得我爸爸提到过一个小女孩 |
[34:39] | I think he was talking about my roommate Megan. | 我觉得他说的是我的室友梅根 |
[34:41] | Look. “January 1999. Saw Megan King today. | 你看 1999年1月 今天遇见了梅根·金 |
[34:45] | “Megan is 7 years old. | 梅根七岁了 |
[34:47] | “She suffers from a congenital heart defect | 她患有先天性心脏缺损 |
[34:49] | “with a life expectancy of two months. | 当时预计只有两个月的生命 |
[34:51] | “A single injection of vampire blood | 注射一剂吸血鬼血 |
[34:52] | appears to be an effective life-saving solution.” | 似乎是拯救她的有效方法 |
[34:55] | That’s why Megan had a picture of my dad on her phone– | 所以梅根手机里有我父亲的照片 |
[34:57] | because he saved her life. | 因为他救了她 |
[34:58] | A hundred pages of horrific torture, | 上百页的恐怖折磨 |
[35:00] | and you find the one happy passage. | 你却找到了一页美好的故事 |
[35:02] | My dad used his research to save people, Damon, | 我父亲的研究是为了救人 达蒙 |
[35:05] | Children, families. | 儿童 家人 |
[35:07] | Yeah. And dissected vampires along the way. | 是啊 同时解剖了无数吸血鬼 |
[35:09] | News flash, Elena. You are a vampire. | 别忘了 埃琳娜 你是一个吸血鬼 |
[35:12] | I mean, do you honestly think that he would | 如果他现在看到你 |
[35:13] | sit here and see you as anything more? | 会看到除了吸血鬼之外的东西吗 |
[35:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:18] | He was my dad. I can’t not defend him. | 他是我爸爸 我得维护他啊 |
[35:21] | No. I know you can’t | 我知道 |
[35:23] | because you do it for me all the time. | 因为你总在维护我 |
[35:25] | I’m not defending you. | 我没有维护你 |
[35:27] | I’m not defending your decision to kill Aaron’s entire family, | 我没有维护你杀掉亚伦整个家族的决定 |
[35:31] | to go out of town and kill the aunt while we were still together. | 而且我们在一起时还离镇去杀他姑妈 |
[35:35] | So why are you still here? | 那你为什么还在这里 |
[35:38] | I’m bad, Elena, I am bad for you, | 我是坏人 埃琳娜 我对你没好处 |
[35:42] | so why wouldn’t you have run away from me as far as humanly possible? | 你为什么不有多远跑多远 |
[35:45] | Because I love you, Damon, because I chose you, | 因为我爱你 达蒙 因为我选择了你 |
[35:48] | and because I stand by my choice. | 我坚持自己的选择 |
[35:54] | Well, now I’m choosing, | 现在由我选择 |
[35:58] | and I’m choosing to let you go. | 我选择放你走 |
[36:00] | What? | 什么 |
[36:02] | No, Damon. | 别这样 达蒙 |
[36:03] | I am choosing to not have to think | 我选择不用担心 |
[36:05] | about how you must feel every time some ghost | 每当你发现我过去的罪孽 |
[36:08] | from my past comes into our life. | 会怎么想 |
[36:09] | I’m choosing to relieve you | 我选择让你不必 |
[36:11] | of having to defend me for every awful thing I’ve ever done. | 在每次我做了坏事后 辛苦维护我 |
[36:14] | Stop acting like I’m perfect. | 不要说得我很完美一样 |
[36:17] | Damon, I’ve done horrible things, too. | 达蒙 我也做过可怕的事 |
[36:19] | You think I’m gonna stand here and judge you | 你觉得我知道你被折磨了五年 |
[36:21] | after I find out that you’ve been tortured for 5 years? | 还会对你的抉择说三道四吗 |
[36:23] | Stop defending me! | 别再维护我了 |
[36:30] | I won’t change who I am. | 我不会改变我的本性 |
[36:34] | I can’t… | 我做不到 |
[36:38] | But I refuse to change you. | 但我不要改变你 |
[37:15] | Can I come in, or are you gonna freak out and run away again? | 我能进来吗 还是你又要惊慌地逃走 |
[37:20] | I’m getting wrinkles. | 我长皱纹了 |
[37:23] | Katherine Pierce’s chickens come home to roost | 凯瑟琳·皮尔斯做了那么多坏事 |
[37:25] | in the form of wrinkles. | 报应就是长皱纹 |
[37:28] | It’s kind of brilliant. | 挺妙的 |
[37:29] | What’s the opposite of funny? | 好笑的反义词是什么呢 |
[37:31] | Oh, right. Not funny. | 对了 是一点都不好笑 |
[37:35] | Hmm. So what are you, uh, doing in my room? | 那你来我房间干什么呢 |
[37:38] | I want to talk about last night. | 我想谈谈昨晚的事 |
[37:41] | Ok. | 好的 |
[37:43] | So talk. | 说啊 |
[37:47] | Well, um, it was a long day, | 好吧 白天过得很辛苦 |
[37:53] | we had a moment, and we got swept up in it. | 我们两情相悦 然后沉醉其中 |
[37:58] | Did you memorize that from… | 这些是你从 |
[38:00] | a textbook or something? | 教科书里背下来的吗 |
[38:02] | Katherine, what do you expect? | 凯瑟琳 你指望我说什么 |
[38:03] | You want me just forget everything | 将过去一笔勾销 |
[38:05] | that you’ve put me through for the last 147 years? | 忘记这147年里你给我的痛苦吗 |
[38:09] | I’m dying, Stefan. | 我要死了 斯特凡 |
[38:11] | I know you are, and I’m sure that | 我知道 我也坚信 |
[38:14] | you will figure a way out of it. | 你会找到解决的方法 |
[38:16] | No. I mean, it’s for real this time. | 不 这次是来真的了 |
[38:21] | Look at me. I’m dying. | 你看 我要死了 |
[38:24] | What does someone have to go through | 一个人想得到一点救赎 |
[38:25] | to get a little redemption around here? | 要做些什么啊 |
[38:30] | 147 years is a long time to forgive | 147年的罪 很难在一夜之间 |
[38:35] | in one night. | 就得到原谅 |
[38:40] | One night… | 一夜也好 |
[38:43] | An eternity… | 永远也好 |
[38:46] | You’d never look at me the way you look at Elena, would you? | 你永远不会用你看埃琳娜的眼神看我 对吧 |
[38:59] | Good night, Stefan. | 晚安 斯特凡 |
[39:14] | I’m sorry that you’re dying. | 我很遗憾你要死了 |
[39:28] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[39:32] | I am, too. | 我也是 |
[39:47] | Wes? Wes? | 韦斯 韦斯 |
[39:54] | Aaron? | 亚伦 |
[39:57] | What the hell is this place, huh? | 这究竟是什么地方 |
[39:59] | It’s one of Augustine’s research labs. | 八月会的一个实验室 |
[40:01] | Do you really think that you’re helping people with this vampire crap? | 你真觉得你研究吸血鬼是在造福人类吗 |
[40:04] | You sold me out! | 你出卖了我 |
[40:05] | You used my life as a bargaining chip. | 你拿我的性命当筹码 |
[40:12] | Aaron, I’m sorry. | 亚伦 对不起 |
[40:15] | I never want to see you again. | 我不想再见到你了 |
[40:17] | Get the hell out of my life. | 滚出我的生活 |
[40:20] | Aaron. | 亚伦 |
[40:23] | Aaron! | 亚伦 |
[41:02] | So do we have a deal? | 说定了 |
[41:05] | You’ll find me a traveler that will teach me how to do do the spell? | 你帮我找一个旅行者 教我施咒 |
[41:08] | I guess this means you want to live. | 看来你还想活下去 |
[41:11] | I’m a survivor. | 我是个幸存者 |
[41:12] | Staying alive is my specialty. | 我的专长就是活下去 |
[41:15] | Mm-hmm. Assuming of course it’s on your terms. | 当然了 得你说了算 |
[41:18] | Clearly Stefan inspired some profound thinking. | 看来斯特凡给了你一些鼓舞 |
[41:22] | I think Stefan believes that a part of me can still be redeemed. | 我觉得斯特凡相信 我还是可以获得救赎的 |
[41:26] | And what do you think? | 那你怎么想呢 |
[41:28] | Is he right? | 他说得对吗 |
[41:38] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[41:49] | Katherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[41:53] | Katherine? | 凯瑟琳 |