时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | A vampire killed my parents. | 我父母是被吸血鬼杀死的 |
[00:03] | Maybe that was you. | 说不定那是你干的 |
[00:04] | It was all me. | 都是我干的 |
[00:06] | I’m bad, Elena, I am bad for you, | 我是坏人 埃琳娜 我对你没好处 |
[00:08] | And I’m choosing to let you go. | 我选择放你走 |
[00:10] | You think I’m gonna judge you | 你觉得我知道你被折磨了五年 |
[00:10] | after I find out that you’ve been tortured for 5 years? | 还会对你的抉择说三道四吗 |
[00:12] | Stop defending me! | 别再维护我了 |
[00:15] | Do you know the reason we’re together? | 你知道我们为什么能在一起吗 |
[00:17] | It’s because Klaus granted us permission to be together. | 是因为克劳斯很大方地”允许”我们在一起 |
[00:19] | I can’t live like that. | 我很难接受这一点 |
[00:21] | You take one more step, we are done. | 你再走一步 我们就完了 |
[00:24] | I’m dying of old age. | 我要衰老而死了 |
[00:26] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[00:28] | You’re Katherine Pierce. | 你可是凯瑟琳·皮尔斯 |
[00:29] | Suck it up. | 振作起来 |
[00:30] | I may have an idea that will keep you alive longer. | 我可能有延长你寿命的办法 |
[00:33] | You have the ability to keep living inside someone else’s body. | 你能够在别人身体里继续活下去 |
[00:41] | Katherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[00:44] | Katherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[01:21] | Clear! | 离手 |
[01:23] | Give me 200 joules. | 加到两百焦 |
[01:24] | Charged. | 充电 |
[01:27] | Clear! | 离手 |
[02:26] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这没道理 |
[02:27] | I was just speaking with her. | 我刚刚还在和她通话 |
[02:28] | She sounded fine. | 她听上去挺好的 |
[02:29] | Doctors think it was a, um, heart attack. | 医生认为是心脏病发 |
[02:31] | Trust me. Katherine Pierce is not going to die from a heart attack. | 相信我 凯瑟琳·皮尔斯不会死于心脏病 |
[02:35] | Clear! | 离手 |
[02:45] | We both know my mother. | 我们都了解我母亲 |
[02:46] | She will fight this. | 她能挺过来 |
[02:47] | She’s dying. | 她要死了 |
[02:49] | Every single organ in her body is failing. | 她身体里的每一个器官都在衰竭 |
[02:52] | Vampire blood can’t save her. | 吸血鬼血也救不了她 |
[02:55] | I compelled the doctors to let me take her home | 我控制了医生让他们允许我带她回家 |
[02:56] | so she’s more comfortable, | 好让她舒服点 |
[02:57] | but she’s dying. | 但她要死了 |
[03:01] | They don’t think she’ll survive the rest of the day. | 他们认为她活不过今天了 |
[03:35] | What the hell? | 搞什么啊 |
[03:39] | Ok. Time to wake up, sleepyhead. | 醒醒吧 小睡猪 |
[03:42] | No! I’m not leaving this bed. | 不 我不要起床 |
[03:43] | Which is why we brought breakfast to you. | 所以我们把早餐给你拿来了 |
[03:52] | What’s all this? | 这是干什么 |
[03:53] | This is your breakup breakfast! | 这是你的分手早餐 |
[03:56] | My what? | 什么 |
[03:57] | Damon dumped Elena. | 达蒙甩了埃琳娜 |
[03:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:00] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[04:01] | Who spends two years pining after a girl to dump her? | 什么人花两年时间追求一个女孩再甩了她啊 |
[04:04] | I can hear you, dumbass. | 我听得到哦 蠢蛋 |
[04:11] | So that’s it? You’re just giving up? | 就这样了吗 你就这么放弃了吗 |
[04:13] | As she should! | 就该这样 |
[04:14] | I mean, he did say– and I quote– | 他毕竟自己说了 |
[04:16] | “I am a bad person. I am bad for you, | “我是坏人 我对你没好处 |
[04:19] | and I am choosing to let you go.” | 我选择放你走” |
[04:21] | You memorized my breakup? | 你把我的分手对话记下来了 |
[04:22] | Of course I did. | 那还用说 |
[04:24] | Drink this. | 喝了吧 |
[04:31] | So you sure it was just a fight? | 你确定你们只是在吵架吗 |
[04:41] | I just have to face reality. | 我得面对现实 |
[04:43] | If Damon makes up his mind about something, | 如果达蒙打定了主意 |
[04:45] | – it’s done. – Yeah. | -就不可挽回了 -是啊 |
[04:54] | It’s Stefan. | 是斯特凡 |
[04:55] | Tell him I don’t feel like talking. | 告诉他我不想跟人说话 |
[04:56] | She doesn’t feel like talking. | 她不想跟人说话 |
[04:58] | She doesn’t feel like talking. | 她不想跟人说话 |
[04:59] | Well, she’s gonna want to talk about this. | 对这事她肯定有话说 |
[05:02] | Rule number one, think of the worst thing | 第一条规则 想想凯瑟琳·皮尔斯 |
[05:04] | Katherine Pierce has ever done to you. | 对你干过的最恶劣的事 |
[05:05] | Rule number two, toast to the glory of her impending death. | 第二条规则 敬她即将到来的美好死亡 |
[05:08] | Rule number 3, if you come across something | 第三条规则 如果你想到了 |
[05:10] | that’s worse– which you will– | 比之前更糟的事 这是必然的 |
[05:12] | repeat rules one and two. | 重复前两条规则 |
[05:14] | She pretended to be buried in a tomb for 145 years | 145年来 她假装自己被活埋在一座坟墓里 |
[05:16] | while I waited for her lying ass. | 让我苦等她个骗子 |
[05:21] | Wait. Does that beat pretending to be Elena | 慢着 这比装作是埃琳娜 |
[05:23] | and kissing me on the front porch of your old house? | 在你以前的家门口亲我更糟吗 |
[05:25] | I don’t think so. | 不 那个更糟 |
[05:26] | I don’t think so either. Damn. | 我赞同 该死 |
[05:30] | Quarterback, go. | 四分卫 来 |
[05:32] | Think on that. Little Gilbert. | 你再想想 小吉尔伯特 |
[05:34] | She fed to my Silas, and I died. | 她拿我喂赛拉斯 害死了我 |
[05:36] | Doozy. | 说得好 |
[05:38] | Then she made me crash my car into a pole | 然后她让我的车撞上了柱子 |
[05:41] | and left me for dead again. | 再次不管我死活走掉了 |
[05:42] | Double doozy. Drink. | 双倍的赞 喝 |
[05:44] | My sister’s dead because of her. | 我妹妹的死都是因为她 |
[05:46] | Yes, she is | 没错 |
[05:47] | because I wouldn’t have even been in town | 如果不是她 我根本不会来这儿 |
[05:48] | to turn Vicki into a murderous vampire | 把薇姬变成杀人狂吸血鬼 |
[05:50] | if I wasn’t trying to get Katherine out of a tomb | 我还不是为了把凯瑟琳从坟墓里救出来 |
[05:52] | she wasn’t in. | 可她根本不在那儿 |
[05:53] | Group shot. | 大家一起喝 |
[05:55] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[05:58] | Elena, we were just, uh– | 埃琳娜 我们正在… |
[06:00] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你们在干什么 |
[06:01] | You’re cut off. | 你不许喝了 |
[06:13] | If anyone is drinking to Katherine’s last days, | 如果有谁该为凯瑟琳的死而喝酒 |
[06:16] | it’s gonna be me. | 也该是我 |
[06:18] | She impersonated me repeatedly… | 她多次假扮成我 |
[06:23] | Made aunt Jenna stab herself in the stomach | 催眠珍娜阿姨刺伤自己 |
[06:25] | and cut off uncle John’s fingers. | 砍断了约翰叔叔的手指 |
[06:27] | He might have deserved that. | 那个倒是他活该 |
[06:33] | My grams died trying to close a tomb she wasn’t in. | 我奶奶为了关上坟墓的门而死 她却不在里面 |
[06:35] | Tyler’s werewolf curse got triggered because of her. | 泰勒的狼人诅咒是因为她而被触动 |
[06:37] | Klaus followed her to Mystic Falls, | 克劳斯跟着她来到了神秘瀑布镇 |
[06:39] | and because of that, we lost Jenna. | 因此导致我们失去了珍娜 |
[06:41] | And Alaric. | 还有阿拉里克 |
[06:47] | We’re gonna need more booze. | 我们需要更多的酒 |
[06:49] | She tried to kill me at least twice. | 她至少两次试图杀我 |
[06:52] | She did kill me, | 她成功地杀了我 |
[06:54] | although I’m weirdly better off. | 怪的是 我现在活得更好了 |
[06:56] | They’re talking about me, aren’t they? | 他们在谈论我呢 对吧 |
[07:00] | They’re reminiscing. | 他们在回忆你 |
[07:01] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[07:03] | I’m sure I deserve everything that they’re saying. | 无论他们在怎么骂我 肯定都是我活该 |
[07:08] | Does my hand look wrinkled to you? | 你觉不觉得我手上有皱纹 |
[07:09] | It looks fine. | 挺好的 |
[07:11] | If I start to sag anywhere, | 如果我身上开始变得松弛了 |
[07:14] | you take a knife and you jam it | 你要立刻拿把刀 |
[07:16] | into my carotid artery immediately, ok? | 插进我的脖子里 好吗 |
[07:19] | Ok. | 好 |
[07:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:24] | You know, even on your death bed, | 即使你要死了 |
[07:26] | you’re vain. | 都这么虚荣 |
[07:27] | Hey. If a girl’s got to go, | 如果本小姐活不成了 |
[07:31] | it may as well be glamorous, right? | 怎么也得死得漂亮点啊 |
[07:37] | That’s definitely an age spot. | 这绝对是个老年斑 |
[07:39] | This is not an age spot, Katherine. | 那不是老年斑 凯瑟琳 |
[07:52] | You’re being too nice to me. | 你对我太和气了 |
[07:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:56] | You’re dying. | 你要死了 |
[07:59] | I think I can muster up a little bit of compassion. | 我总能挤出一点同情心来 |
[08:17] | Nadia. | 娜迪亚 |
[08:27] | Rumor has it she burnt down the entire city of Atlanta once. | 传言说 她曾把整个大西洋城付之一炬 |
[08:30] | That might win. | 这个大概是最牛的了 |
[08:31] | All right. Knock it off | 行了 你们消停点吧 |
[08:32] | Or take it somewhere else. | 否则去别处喝 |
[08:33] | You guys are being insensitive. | 你们太过分了 |
[08:34] | Come on, Stefan. | 得了吧 斯特凡 |
[08:35] | Don’t let the sight of a frail, human, Elena look-alike | 别因为那个人类长得像埃琳娜 又憔悴不堪 |
[08:40] | cloud your memories of the manipulative psycho that she is. | 就忘记了她是个怎样爱操纵人的疯婆子 |
[08:46] | In 1864, Katherine moved into my home, | 1864年 凯瑟琳搬进了我家 |
[08:50] | she compelled me to love her, | 催眠我爱上了她 |
[08:51] | seduced my brother, fed us full of vampire blood, | 还勾引我哥 喂我们吸血鬼血 |
[08:54] | and then started a war with the town that got us killed. | 还挑起了跟小镇的战争 最终害死了我们 |
[08:56] | Exactly. Bottoms up. | 说得太对了 干 |
[08:59] | But centuries before that, she was just an innocent girl | 但几世纪之前 她不过是个单纯的女孩 |
[09:01] | who was shunned by her family, | 被她的家人拒之门外 |
[09:03] | so for 500 years, she lied and manipulated | 这五百年 她撒谎 耍手段 |
[09:06] | and did whatever she had to do survive, and she did. | 做尽了一切必要的事 只为生存下去 |
[09:08] | She’s a survivor, right? | 她是个生存者 |
[09:11] | So that’s the girl that I will drink to today. Cheers. | 今天 我要敬这样的一个女孩一杯 干杯 |
[09:16] | Please. One night of hot sex with her, | 得了吧 跟她火热缠绵了一宿 |
[09:18] | and you’re brainwashed? | 就被洗脑了啊 |
[09:19] | What?! | 什么 |
[09:20] | What?! | 什么 |
[09:21] | Oh, my–I forgot to tell you. | 天呐 忘记告诉你们了 |
[09:23] | You were kidnapped and hostaged and– | 你当时被绑架了 |
[09:27] | Bottle’s empty actually. | 酒瓶空了 |
[09:28] | That’s why you never send a busboy to do a man’s job. | 所以说别派个打杂的去做重要的事 |
[09:32] | Nadia, the devil’s spawn. | 娜迪亚 恶魔的子嗣 |
[09:35] | Hey, Caroline. Did you remember to tell Elena that? | 卡罗琳 这事你告诉埃琳娜了吗 |
[09:39] | I think my mind just exploded. | 我的大脑好像爆炸了 |
[09:40] | Ok. Katherine’s upstairs. | 好吧 凯瑟琳在楼上 |
[09:43] | Actually, I’m here to see all of you. | 其实 我是来找你们的 |
[09:47] | I found a way to save my mother, | 我找到救我妈妈的办法了 |
[09:49] | And I need some help. | 我需要你们帮助 |
[09:51] | No way. | 别做梦了 |
[09:52] | Even my biased brother knows | 就连我偏心的弟弟也知道 |
[09:54] | I will kick his ass from here to Kentucky | 他要是敢帮凯瑟琳·皮尔斯 |
[09:56] | if he helps Katherine Pierce | 在这世上多活一日 |
[09:57] | live one more day on this earth. | 我会一脚把他提到肯塔基 |
[09:58] | No volunteers. | 谁都不许帮她 |
[10:00] | I figured as much, | 我猜到了 |
[10:01] | which is why I found that old safe | 所以我找到了你弟弟 |
[10:03] | your brother spent his summer drowning in | 整个夏天在里面不停淹死的那个保险箱 |
[10:06] | and buried it on this property | 把它埋在了这里某处 |
[10:08] | with your friend Matt inside of it. | 里面还关着你们的朋友马特 |
[10:12] | Oh. Without this. | 还没给他戒指 |
[10:15] | What?! | 什么 |
[10:26] | I figured you two would be my volunteers. | 我就猜你们会自愿来帮我 |
[10:30] | Congratulations on your intuition. | 恭喜你直觉如此准确 |
[10:32] | We’re here. We volunteered. | 我们来了 我们愿意帮你 |
[10:36] | Now tell us where Matt is. | 告诉我们马特在哪 |
[10:37] | Matt will be freed once you help me get what I need. | 等你们帮我得到我需要的东西我就放了马特 |
[10:41] | Which is what exactly? | 到底是什么 |
[10:43] | I need a traveler. | 我需要一个旅行者 |
[10:45] | Katherine was born into a traveler bloodline. | 凯瑟琳是旅行者的后人 |
[10:48] | She can make herself be a passenger in someone else’s body | 她可以寄住在别人的身体里 |
[10:51] | if a traveler teaches her how to do it. | 但得有个旅行者教她 |
[10:53] | Like your boyfriend Gregor hopped a ride in Matt’s body | 就像你男朋友格莱戈之前寄住在马特身体里 |
[10:57] | until Katherine killed him of course. | 直到凯瑟琳杀了他 |
[10:59] | Your mother killed your boyfriend. | 你妈妈杀了你男朋友 |
[11:03] | Why are we saving her again? | 我们为什么要救她 |
[11:04] | Gregor was gonna kill her, and she was protecting herself. | 格莱戈本打算杀她 她只是自卫 |
[11:06] | Oh, please don’t defend her, | 得了吧 别维护她了 |
[11:07] | Especially now that you’ve- – | 况且你现在还… |
[11:08] | Now that I’ve slept with her. | 跟她上了床 |
[11:10] | I’m sure you have plenty to say about that. | 这你一定有很大意见 |
[11:18] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[11:20] | So we’re just supposed to help you | 我们就这么帮你 |
[11:23] | let Katherine take over someone’s life? | 让凯瑟琳夺走别人的人生 |
[11:25] | Not just anyone’s life. | 不是随便哪个人 |
[11:29] | Mine. | 是我的 |
[11:31] | I’m going to make her a passenger in my body. | 我要让她寄住在我的身体里 |
[11:38] | I don’t see any freshly dug ground. | 我看不到新掘的土地 |
[11:40] | This property it massive. | 这里太大了 |
[11:42] | Hello! Is no one gonna comment on the fact | 喂喂 你们都不打算对斯特凡和 |
[11:44] | that Stefan slept with Katherine? | 凯瑟琳上床的事发表意见吗 |
[11:46] | I mean, that’s kind of a big deal. | 这毕竟不是小事啊 |
[11:47] | Does it matter? We’ve all slept with our fair share of bad choices. | 这有什么的 我们都跟不该的人上过床 |
[11:51] | No offense taken. | 我不介意 |
[11:52] | No. Obviously not you. | 当然不是你啦 |
[11:57] | Bonnie Bennett! | 邦妮·贝内特 |
[11:59] | Wait. Did you two? | 慢着 你俩 |
[12:03] | And you didn’t tell me? | 你居然不告诉我 |
[12:05] | I didn’t think I was obligated. | 我没觉得非要告诉你啊 |
[12:07] | Of course you were obligated. | 你当然要告诉我了 |
[12:09] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我的好闺蜜啊 |
[12:10] | Oh, my God! Does Elena know that her little brother- – | 老天啊 埃琳娜知道她弟弟 |
[12:12] | No! | 不知道 |
[12:14] | Aw! Scandalous sex! Even better! | 偷情 太棒了 |
[12:18] | God, how am I the only person | 难道我是唯一一个 |
[12:19] | on the planet who’s not having scandalous sex? | 目前没有偷情的人吗 |
[12:21] | Why don’t we split up and think about that? | 我们分头思考这事吧 |
[12:23] | Good idea. We’ll cover more ground that way. | 好主意 这样能找更多的地方 |
[12:51] | No, no! No, mama. No! | 不 妈妈 不要啊 |
[13:03] | What a mess. | 真是乱成一团 |
[13:07] | Damon? | 达蒙 |
[13:08] | Ok. I’ll say it. I miss Klaus. | 好吧 我承认 我怀念克劳斯了 |
[13:12] | I mean, the way this guy used to torture you. | 那家伙以前对你的折磨啊 |
[13:15] | Sword in the daddy. Nice touch. | 一剑捅死爸爸 太漂亮了 |
[13:18] | Get out of my head. | 从我的脑海中滚出去 |
[13:20] | Remind me how this slaughter went down again. | 提醒我一下这是怎么发生的 |
[13:22] | Oh, right. Klaus was gonna kill you in a blood sacrifice, | 对了 克劳斯本打算杀了你血祭 |
[13:26] | and you, being you, ran for the hills, | 而依你的本性 自然跑路了 |
[13:30] | only to come back and find your entire family | 回到家里却发现你全家 |
[13:34] | had been massacred. | 都被屠杀了 |
[13:36] | So if I’m adding this up right, | 如果我想得没错 |
[13:39] | your family’s entire death was all your fault. | 你家人的死 都要怪你啊 |
[13:42] | No! No! No! No! | 不 不是的 |
[13:50] | Put the pillow down, Damon. | 把枕头放下 达蒙 |
[13:52] | Liz. | 莉兹 |
[13:53] | If you kill her, it’s murder. | 如果你杀她 那就是凶杀 |
[13:55] | I mean, I’d have to bring you in, lock you up. | 我得抓捕你 把你关进警局 |
[13:57] | There’s all that paperwork. | 还得做文书工作 |
[14:00] | Every awful thing I’ve ever done is linked to her. | 我做的每一件坏事都与她有关 |
[14:05] | She taught me how to kill, | 她教我杀戮 |
[14:08] | how to enjoy it. | 享受那滋味 |
[14:11] | She ruined me, | 她毁了我 |
[14:14] | and I can’t take any of that back. | 如今我没有回头路了 |
[14:16] | Look at how much control she still has over you. | 瞧瞧她现在依然能如此控制你 |
[14:22] | Prove her wrong. | 证明她错了 |
[14:30] | Matt! | 马特 |
[14:32] | Matt, we’re coming for you! | 马特 我们来救你了 |
[14:39] | Hello, Caroline. | 你好 卡罗琳 |
[14:43] | Klaus. | 克劳斯 |
[14:59] | Not exactly the Ritz. | 不如丽兹酒店豪华 |
[15:03] | Travelers don’t have much. | 旅行者并不富裕 |
[15:05] | They’re always on the move, | 而且总是挪窝 |
[15:09] | but on the plus side, sometimes their services can be bought. | 但好处是 有时可以付钱找他们帮忙 |
[15:13] | I found one who named the right price. | 我以优异的价格找来了一位 |
[15:16] | You brought them. | 你把他们带来了 |
[15:17] | Yes, Mia. | 是的 米娅 |
[15:19] | Are you ready to make the deal? | 你愿意做交易了吗 |
[15:21] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[15:25] | I have the feeling the right price for the deal was us. | 我觉得”优异的价格”就是我们 |
[15:28] | I’m sorry, but they asked for doppelgangers. | 抱歉 但是他们要二重身来着 |
[15:31] | No idea why. | 不知道为什么 |
[15:40] | Our rings. They’re messing with them. | 我们的戒指 他们让戒指失效了 |
[15:41] | We can’t go outside. | 我们不能出去了 |
[16:12] | Sorry. Matt’s buried alive. No time to chat. | 抱歉 马特被活埋了 没工夫闲聊 |
[16:17] | You’re not even the least bit curious as to why I’m here? | 你丝毫不想知道我为什么会来吗 |
[16:19] | I literally just whooshed at the sight of your face, | 我刚刚一看到你就”嗖”一声跑掉了 |
[16:22] | so no. | 我不想知道 |
[16:23] | Damon informed me that Katerina Petrova | 达蒙告诉我凯瑟琳·佩特洛娃 |
[16:25] | has taken a tragic turn. | 遭遇了悲惨的命运 |
[16:27] | So you’re here to gloat over her corpse to be, | 那么你是专程来在她的尸体旁幸灾乐祸的吗 |
[16:30] | to delight in the closure of 500 years of revenge! | 庆祝五百年的复仇终于终结了 |
[16:33] | Great! Now I’m even less interested. | 太棒了 我这下更不感兴趣了 |
[16:39] | Well, then perhaps you’d be more interested in talking about Tyler. | 那或许你会更想谈谈泰勒 |
[16:42] | Is he- – did you- – | 他…你对他… |
[16:44] | No. I sent him off with little more than a bruised ego. | 没有 我狠狠伤了他的自尊 放他走了 |
[16:47] | He really does hate me, poor lad. | 他真的好恨我啊 可怜的家伙 |
[16:49] | Revenge, it eats at him. | 复仇让他寝食难安 |
[16:51] | I hear you two broke up. | 听说你们分手了 |
[16:53] | Because I made him choose- – | 因为我逼他选择 |
[16:55] | Me or his stupid revenge fantasy, | 我还是他的复仇大计 |
[16:58] | and he chose wrong. | 而他选错了 |
[16:59] | I suggest that you learn from his mistakes | 我劝你吸取他的教训 |
[17:01] | and let Katherine die in peace. | 放过凯瑟琳吧 |
[17:03] | Dying sucks enough as it is. | 死亡已经够糟了 |
[17:05] | No need to rub anyone’s nose in it. | 没必要再去她面前耀武扬威了 |
[17:13] | Ok. Here’s the sedatives from the hospital. | 这是我从医院拿来的镇静剂 |
[17:16] | Should help with the pain. | 应该能缓解疼痛 |
[17:17] | I don’t want them. | 我不要 |
[17:19] | They make me weak, | 让我虚弱 |
[17:22] | and when I’m weak, he can get in my head. | 我虚弱的时候 他就会进入我的大脑 |
[17:27] | Ok. Suit yourself. | 好吧 随便你 |
[17:28] | They’re right here if you want them. | 如果你要 我就放在这儿了 |
[17:30] | Stillooking for Matt? | 还在找马特吗 |
[17:32] | Any word from Elena? | 埃琳娜来消息了吗 |
[17:33] | We’re not on a speaking basis. | 我们现在不说话了 |
[17:35] | Didn’t you hear, sheriff? | 你没听说吗 警长 |
[17:37] | He was so afraid to dirty her… | 他怕自己玷污了她 |
[17:40] | white dove feathers that he let her little wings fly free, | 玷污了那天使般的白羽翼 于是他放走了她 |
[17:45] | and it was all my fault. | 这都怪我呢 |
[17:56] | That’ll shut her up for a while. | 够让她闭会儿嘴了 |
[18:16] | How much further until we reach this Lockwood plantation? | 我们离这个洛克伍德种植园还有多远 |
[18:20] | Won’t be long now. | 不远了 |
[18:21] | We’ve just entered the town of Mystic Falls. | 我们刚刚进入神秘瀑布镇镇界 |
[18:24] | Good. | 太好了 |
[18:33] | What is it now? | 又怎么了 |
[18:36] | Looks like a gentleman’s having some problems with his carriage. | 看来那位先生的马车出问题了 |
[18:39] | At this rate, we won’t arrive until sundown. | 照这速度 太阳下山前都到不了了 |
[18:42] | What does it matter if- – | 他的车坏不坏… |
[18:49] | Who is that? He’s so handsome. | 那是谁 长得好帅气 |
[19:04] | What do you say, Emily? | 你说呢 艾米莉 |
[19:06] | Think that gentleman’s family | 那位先生家会不会愿意 |
[19:07] | would take in a poor orphan girl from Atlanta? | 接待一位从大西洋城来的可怜的孤女 |
[19:18] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么啊 |
[19:19] | You never heard the real story | 你从来都不知道 |
[19:22] | of how I came to meet your brother? | 我究竟是怎么遇见你弟弟的吗 |
[19:26] | I want to think that this prophecy | 我也想相信这个预言 |
[19:30] | of the universe bringing the doppelgangers together | 所谓宇宙让两个二重身不断相遇 |
[19:33] | is absurd, | 不过是无稽之谈 |
[19:34] | but the moment that I saw Stefan- – | 但是我看到斯特凡的那一刻 |
[19:38] | I can’t describe it- – | 我无法形容 |
[19:41] | The out- of- the- way road, the downed tree, | 偏僻的小路 落下的树 |
[19:43] | the broken- down carriage, | 坏掉的马车 |
[19:46] | it just- – it sounds like fate to me. | 我觉得这都是命运 |
[20:13] | This isn’t awkward. | 真是一点不尴尬 |
[20:15] | Guess we probably picked the wrong day to be in a fight, huh? | 看来我们今天不该吵架 |
[20:22] | I’m sorry, ok? | 对不起 |
[20:25] | It’s not my place to judge, | 我没资格评价你的作为 |
[20:27] | especially after everything that you’ve been through. | 况且你经历了那么多折磨 |
[20:40] | You don’t happen to speak Czech, do you? | 你说捷克语吗 |
[20:43] | No. | 不 |
[20:46] | Ok. Stefan? | 好吧 斯特凡 |
[20:53] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[20:55] | I guess he wants doppelganger blood. | 我猜他是想要二重身的血 |
[21:03] | Should we knock his head off? | 我们要扭断他的脑袋吗 |
[21:06] | Depends. If I kill him, do the rest of these boards fall down? | 那要看我杀了他的话 其他的木板会不会也掉落 |
[21:10] | Right. Blood it is. | 对啊 那就给他血吧 |
[21:15] | Why aren’t we healing? | 伤口怎么不愈合 |
[21:23] | Matt! | 马特 |
[21:25] | Matt! | 马特 |
[21:30] | Would you give me the same choice? | 你会让我选吗 |
[21:33] | What? | 什么 |
[21:34] | Were I to abandon my revenge against Katerina, | 如果我放弃对凯瑟琳的复仇 |
[21:36] | would you offer me the same choice as Tyler? | 你会给我你给泰勒的选择吗 |
[21:41] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不懂你的意思 |
[21:44] | Yes, you do. | 你懂的 |
[21:47] | You- – you can’t do this to me. | 你不能这么对我 |
[21:49] | You can’t just show up and distract me | 我朋友正处于危险之中 |
[21:51] | while my friend is in danger. | 你不能就这么跑来分我的心 |
[21:52] | You know, while you’ve been vamping off in all the wrong directions, | 你在冲着错误的方向吸血鬼跑呢 |
[21:54] | I heard Matt’s distant and desperate screams. | 我听到了马特遥远而绝望的呼喊 |
[21:56] | – Where? – Don’t worry, luv. I’ve got it covered. | -在哪 -别急 亲爱的 我处理好了 |
[21:59] | Trust me. He’ll be quite happy with his rescuer. | 相信我 他会喜欢他的拯救者的 |
[22:18] | I’m gone not 3 months, | 我才走了不到三个月 |
[22:18] | and look at the trouble you’re in. | 瞧你陷入了多大的麻烦啊 |
[22:33] | Just go away. | 走开吧 |
[22:37] | Don’t you think that you’ve made your point? | 你不觉得你的意思已经表达得很明白了吗 |
[22:39] | What point? | 什么意思 |
[22:42] | Like this one? | 这个吗 |
[22:44] | Jenna? | 珍娜 |
[22:46] | Remember when you compelled me to stab myself? | 记得你控制我让我刺伤自己吗 |
[22:49] | No, no. No, no, no! Unh! | 不要啊 |
[22:52] | Poor aunt Jenna. | 可怜的珍娜阿姨 |
[22:54] | I had to compel her to think that she walked into that knife. | 我不得不催眠她让她以为是自己撞在了刀上 |
[22:57] | She was so confused. | 她可糊涂了 |
[23:00] | No. No. No more drugs! | 不 不要给我镇静剂了 |
[23:02] | Hello, fingers. | 你好啊 手指 |
[23:04] | Good- bye, fingers. | 再见了 手指 |
[23:06] | Enough! | 够了 |
[23:12] | Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[23:18] | Katerina. | 凯瑟琳 |
[23:27] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[23:33] | I’m so sorry. Did you think that that was real? | 抱歉 你还当真了 |
[23:36] | Nope. No one’s coming to say good- bye, Katherine, | 假的 没人来跟你道别 凯瑟琳 |
[23:38] | Because no one cares. | 因为没人在乎你 |
[23:42] | I do. | 我在乎 |
[23:45] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:47] | Let’s get on with this. | 赶快开始吧 |
[23:54] | Guess it’s a good thing I’m not claustrophobic anymore. | 幸好我的幽闭恐惧症治好了 |
[23:59] | That’s what Katherine helped you with- – | 是凯瑟琳帮了你吗 |
[24:03] | Silas aftermath. | 赛拉斯后遗症 |
[24:05] | She did. | 是啊 |
[24:08] | Can I just hate her anyway? | 我能继续恨她吗 |
[24:10] | You can. | 可以啊 |
[24:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:13] | But I don’t. | 但我不恨她 |
[24:15] | I know I should, but for some reason, | 我知道我应该恨她 但不知为什么 |
[24:16] | I keep rooting for her to find peace. | 我总是希望她能找到安宁 |
[24:20] | Katherine’s not the only one, you know? | 凯瑟琳不是唯一的 |
[24:23] | Damon keeps pushing you away | 达蒙把你推开 |
[24:25] | because he hates himself, | 是因为他恨自己 |
[24:27] | who he is, what he’s done. | 恨他的为人 他的作为 |
[24:30] | Just remember that you never gave up on me, | 记住你从未放弃过我 |
[24:32] | so don’t give up on him. | 所以 也别放弃他 |
[24:35] | Don’t let him give up uon you eithre? | 也别让他放弃你 |
[24:48] | So that’s it? All you needed from us was a bucket of blood? | 就这样了吗 你们只需要我们贡献一桶血吗 |
[24:59] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[25:00] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[25:06] | Repeat the spell so I know you understand how the passenger works. | 重复咒语 让我知道你明白寄住的原理 |
[25:11] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[25:11] | Just say it. | 说吧 |
[25:14] | Jaryakat a zem. Daryeet acza. | [外语] |
[25:16] | Say it, and it’s done. | 说出来就完成了 |
[25:18] | Your spirit goes inside my body, | 你的灵魂会进入我的身体 |
[25:20] | Mia will activate you by calling you forth, | 米娅喊你现身你就会占据我的身体 |
[25:22] | and you get to live. | 你就能继续生活了 |
[25:23] | Can I have a moment with my daughter, please? | 我能跟我女儿单独待会儿吗 |
[25:29] | I know what you’re going to say- – | 我知道你要说什么 |
[25:30] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间了 |
[25:35] | Nadia… | 娜迪亚 |
[25:39] | Letting my father rip you out of my arms, | 让我父亲把你从我怀里夺走 |
[25:43] | it was the biggest regret of my life. | 是我这一生最大的悔恨 |
[25:46] | I should have fought harder to keep you, | 我本该更努力地为你抗争 |
[25:49] | but I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[25:52] | So I spent the next 500 years | 于是接下来的五百年里 |
[25:55] | making sure that I never made that mistake again. | 我确保自己再不会犯这种错误 |
[25:59] | I fought for everything, | 我事事都努力抗争 |
[26:04] | and in the process, | 在此过程中 |
[26:07] | I had a long, full life, | 我过了漫长 充实的一生 |
[26:12] | and I got to know my beautiful daughter. | 还有机会认识我美丽的女儿 |
[26:22] | And you spent the last centuries | 而你过去几个世纪里 |
[26:26] | searching for me. | 都在找我 |
[26:28] | Don’t waste another minute on me. | 不要再为我浪费一分一秒了 |
[26:33] | It’s your turn to live. | 这是你生活的机会 |
[26:37] | I can’t do this. | 我不能放弃你 |
[26:40] | Let me. | 让我这么做吧 |
[26:42] | I’ve made selfish decisions all my life. | 我一生做尽了自私的选择 |
[26:46] | Let me do the right thing for once. | 让我做一次正确的事吧 |
[26:53] | Fine. Then go. Leave me. | 好吧 走吧 撇下我吧 |
[26:58] | Drift off into oblivion, | 坠入虚无 |
[27:01] | but I will not sit by your side | 但我不会坐在你床边 |
[27:04] | and watch you die. | 看着你死去 |
[27:33] | So the quarterback has been saved. | 四分卫得救了 |
[27:36] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[27:37] | Don’t you have a dying girl to go punish for all of her sins? | 你不要去惩罚一个将死的女孩吗 |
[27:40] | I do, but I won’t for you. | 是啊 但为了你 我不去了 |
[27:44] | So you came all the way to Mystic Falls | 你大老远跑来神秘瀑布镇 |
[27:45] | just to back off when I ask you to? | 就是为了听我的收手吗 |
[27:48] | No. I came all the way to Mystic Falls to gloat | 不 我大老远跑来神秘瀑布镇是为了 |
[27:50] | over a corpse to be, as you so poetically put it, | 对一个行将就木之人幸灾乐祸 |
[27:53] | but I will leave minus the gloating | 但我可以不去幸灾乐祸就离开 |
[27:56] | in return for one small thing. | 只求一件小事 |
[27:58] | And what is that? | 什么事 |
[28:00] | I want your confession. | 我希望你说实话 |
[28:01] | My confession? | 实话 |
[28:04] | I didn’t do anything. | 我又没做什么 |
[28:05] | Confession about what? | 说什么实话 |
[28:07] | Me. | 关于我 |
[28:11] | As soon as we’re done here, | 等我们一完事 |
[28:12] | I’m gonna walk away, | 我就离开 |
[28:14] | and I’m never coming back. | 而且再不会回来了 |
[28:16] | You’ll never again have to look me in the eye | 你再也不用看着我的眼睛 |
[28:18] | and cover our connection with hostility and revulsion. | 用敌意和厌恶掩盖我们对彼此的感觉 |
[28:21] | You’ll never have to loathe the darkestection parts of yourself | 你再不用讨厌自己最阴暗的一面 |
[28:23] | that care for me in spite of all I’ve done. | 尽管我坏事做尽 你依然在乎我的一面 |
[28:27] | I will be gone, | 我会就此离开 |
[28:31] | and you will be free. | 你也自由了 |
[28:34] | I just… | 我只求 |
[28:37] | want you to be honest with me. | 你告诉我实话 |
[28:44] | I’m in college. | 我上大学了 |
[28:47] | I’m building a life for myself. | 我为自己构建了新的生活 |
[28:50] | I have plans and a future and things that I want, | 有美好的计划 灿烂的未来 想要的东西 |
[28:54] | and none of those things involve you, ok. | 而且全都与你无关 好吗 |
[28:56] | – None of them. – I see. | -没有半点关系 -我懂 |
[28:58] | No, you don’t, because… | 不 你不懂 因为… |
[29:00] | Yes, I cover our connection with hostility | 没错 我一直用敌意掩盖我们对彼此的感觉 |
[29:02] | because, yes, I hate myself for the truth, | 因为 是的 我讨厌我真实的想法 |
[29:05] | so if you promise | 所以 如果你保证 |
[29:06] | to walk away like you said and never come back. | 你真会离开 不再回来 |
[29:09] | Then, yes, I will be honest with you. | 那么 我可以说实话 |
[29:10] | I will be honest with you about what I want. | 我会坦诚我的想法 |
[29:22] | I will walk away, | 我会离开 |
[29:24] | and I’ll never come back, I promise. | 不再回来 我保证 |
[29:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:12] | What the hell happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[30:18] | In a shocking twist. | 令人震惊的转折 |
[30:21] | Katherine’s daughter’s a psychopath. | 凯瑟琳的女儿真是个疯婆子 |
[30:25] | She’s all yours. | 她交给你了 |
[30:26] | I’ve had fun messing with her mind all day. | 我这一整天扰乱她的思想真欢乐 |
[30:28] | – Damon. – I know, Stefan, I know. | -达蒙 -斯特凡 我知道 |
[30:30] | It’s been a rough couple days. | 这几天过得太不容易了 |
[30:31] | I needed an outlet, ok? | 我需要释放一下 好吗 |
[30:53] | These drugs are… hardcore. | 这些药 太厉害了 |
[30:59] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[31:04] | I came to say bye. | 我是来道别的 |
[31:06] | I want to see you. | 我想见你 |
[31:10] | You will. | 会见到的 |
[31:26] | So this is the memory you came back to? | 你就回想这样的记忆吗 |
[31:29] | A little dark, no? | 有点惨 不是吗 |
[31:31] | Damon already had his fun with this one. | 达蒙已经看过我的笑话了 |
[31:35] | This was the worst day of my life. | 这是我人生中最糟的一天 |
[31:40] | He said it was my fault, | 他说这都怪我自己 |
[31:44] | that I deserved everything bad | 我所经历的一切 |
[31:47] | that’s ever happened to me. | 都是我自作自受 |
[31:55] | He’s right. | 他说的没错 |
[31:58] | He was right, Stefan. | 的确是 斯特凡 |
[32:01] | I don’t deserve to be loved. | 我不值得被爱 |
[32:09] | Open your mind to me. | 对我敞开心扉吧 |
[32:13] | Look at your father. | 看看你父亲 |
[32:19] | He’s gone. | 他消失了 |
[32:23] | What are you doing? | 你做了什么 |
[32:25] | You deserve to feel peace. | 你应该拥有安宁 |
[32:31] | Mother! | 母亲 |
[32:34] | You were a 17-year-old girl. | 你当时只是个17岁的女孩 |
[32:36] | Katherine… | 凯瑟琳 |
[32:40] | None of this is your fault. | 这些都不是你的错 |
[33:29] | Good-bye, Katherine. | 永别了 凯瑟琳 |
[33:32] | Is she… | 她已经… |
[33:35] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[33:38] | With these drugs, | 只要注射了镇静剂 |
[33:41] | she won’t wake up again. | 她就再不会醒来了 |
[33:54] | You know, I was in a dark place, Damon. | 我之前很痛苦 达蒙 |
[33:57] | And Katherine pulled you out of it. | 是凯瑟琳拯救了你 |
[34:00] | Irony abounds. | 真是讽刺 |
[34:03] | You know, whatever is going on with you and Elena, | 无论你和埃琳娜之间发生了什么 |
[34:04] | you need to fix it. | 你得去解决它 |
[34:06] | She’s the best thing that ever happened to you. | 她是你生命中最美好的存在 |
[34:09] | What, don’t you think I know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[34:13] | I can’t live without her… | 没有她我就活不下去了 |
[34:17] | But when you think about it, | 但仔细想想 |
[34:18] | I’m no better than Katherine. | 我其实比凯瑟琳强不到哪去 |
[34:22] | Elena will be happier without me. | 埃琳娜离开我会过得更好 |
[34:28] | What, I’m being selfless? | 怎么了 我就是无私了一回 |
[34:30] | Don’t give me that look. | 别用那种眼神看我 |
[34:31] | I’m not giving you a look. | 我没有啊 |
[34:33] | Katherine fricking Pierce has a selfless moment, | 就连凯瑟琳·皮尔斯也有无私的一刻 |
[34:36] | I’m not allowed to? | 我就不行吗 |
[34:42] | Fine. Fine. | 好啊 |
[34:44] | When I get Elena back | 等我和埃琳娜和好 |
[34:45] | and the whole universe freaks out | 打破了二重身宿命 |
[34:47] | because the fated doppelgangers are torn apart, | 而世界却为此崩溃时 |
[34:49] | just remember you– you’re the one | 别忘了 是你 |
[34:52] | that pep talked me out of doing the right thing | 劝我不要为了全世界和全人类 |
[34:53] | for the universe and all mankind. | 做出正确的选择 |
[34:58] | I will keep that in mind. | 我会记住的 |
[35:02] | You do that. | 好啊 |
[35:10] | Hey. Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[35:14] | In the woods. I got lost. | 树林 我迷路了 |
[35:18] | So what are we doing? | 现在要做什么 |
[35:19] | We are waiting for Katherine to bite it. | 我们在等凯瑟琳死 |
[35:22] | So this anchor thing, | 关于那个锚 |
[35:25] | does it mean that you’ll, like, | 它会让你感觉到 |
[35:26] | be able to feel Katherine’s death or whatever? | 凯瑟琳的死亡吗 |
[35:30] | I think so. I mean, she’s human, | 应该能吧 她是人类 |
[35:32] | but she’s also a doppelganger | 但她也是二重身 |
[35:34] | and traveler apparently. | 也是旅行者 |
[35:37] | So who else do you see over there? | 那你还能看到谁 |
[35:39] | Anybody I know? | 有我认识的吗 |
[35:41] | I see lots of people. | 我看到许多人 |
[35:42] | My grams, the other witches. | 我祖母 其他女巫 |
[35:48] | Vicki. | 薇姬 |
[35:51] | I just don’t talk about it, you know, just– | 我只是不愿说起… |
[35:53] | Because it’s depressing as hell. | 因为这很让人难受 |
[35:58] | Tell Matty I love him. | 告诉马特我爱他 |
[35:59] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[36:02] | She’s here. | 她在这儿 |
[36:04] | She said she loves you. | 她说她爱你 |
[36:09] | Tell him that I watch over him | 告诉他我在看着他 |
[36:11] | and no more knocking around with that blond original chick | 不要再和差点害死他的那个 |
[36:15] | who almost got him killed. | 金发始祖纠缠了 |
[36:16] | Wait. Wait. What’s happening? What am I missing? | 等等 发生了什么 我错过了什么 |
[36:18] | Me. | 我 |
[36:21] | Tyler? | 泰勒 |
[36:24] | Rebekah says to tell you | 丽贝卡让我告诉你 |
[36:26] | I’m her parting gift. | 我是她的分别礼 |
[36:31] | Hey, Care. | 卡罗琳 |
[36:43] | We’ve really gone through 4 bottles of bourbon today? | 我们今天真喝掉了四瓶波本吗 |
[36:47] | Can someone tell these idiots to lay off the booze? | 拜托谁告诉这帮蠢货别再喝了好吗 |
[36:49] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[36:50] | Alaric? | 阿拉里克 |
[36:52] | Ric’s here? | 里克在这儿 |
[36:53] | Where the hell have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[36:54] | I thought you bailed on us | 我还以为你抛弃了我们 |
[36:55] | to go find peace or something. | 独自去寻求清净了 |
[36:57] | Do you honestly think I’d leave Damon in charge | 你真认为我会让达蒙负责一切 |
[36:59] | and never look back? | 永不回头 |
[37:01] | He’s talking about me, isn’t he? | 他在说我 对不对 |
[37:03] | He says you’re a dick. | 他说你是个混蛋 |
[37:07] | Cheers, buddy. | 干杯 伙计 |
[37:09] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[37:15] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[37:17] | Ding-dong. Does that mean the witch is dead? | 这代表那贱货已经死了吗 |
[37:20] | No. | 不 |
[37:23] | It’s too soon. I can’t! | 这太早了 我做不到 |
[37:30] | Wow. You really don’t want to die, do you? | 你真的不想死 是吧 |
[37:33] | I swear I just heard your heart stop. | 我发誓我刚才听到你的心跳停止了 |
[37:36] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[37:37] | Still alive… Sadly. | 很可惜 还活着 |
[37:43] | I thought I was a goner there for a second, | 有那么一刻我真以为自己死了 |
[37:45] | But I still have unfinished business. | 但我还有事未了结 |
[37:49] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[37:51] | I had this whole speech | 我本打算 |
[37:53] | that I was preparing to give your unconscious body. | 对着昏迷不醒的你说一大番话 |
[37:57] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[38:00] | Hate, loathe, screw you, | 我恨你 我讨厌 去你的 |
[38:03] | die, bitch, et cetera. | 去死吧婊子 等等 |
[38:07] | Yes. | 没错 |
[38:09] | Plus one more thing. | 还有一点 |
[38:18] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[38:21] | You what? | 什么 |
[38:23] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[38:25] | You weren’t born evil. | 你并不是生来邪恶 |
[38:28] | Your life made you that way. | 你的生活迫使你变成那样 |
[38:30] | You lost everyone that you cared about way too young, | 你太早失去了你所有爱的人 |
[38:35] | and you didn’t have a family that looked after you. | 而且你没有一个照顾你的家庭 |
[38:39] | Sound familiar? | 听着很耳熟吧 |
[38:42] | Is this the… | 这是 |
[38:45] | “we’re not so different you and I” | “我们其实没有太大差别” |
[38:47] | Doppelganger speech? | 二重身之间的对话吗 |
[38:49] | Because I’d be happy to skip it. | 因为我很乐意省掉这段 |
[38:53] | I’ll save it for the funeral that we probably won’t have for you. | 我会留到我们或许不会给你办的葬礼上说 |
[38:57] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[39:01] | I just wanted to get the forgiveness part out. | 我只是想当面说”我原谅你” |
[39:05] | It’s part of me that I… | 我永远不想 |
[39:08] | I never want to lose. | 失去宽容之心 |
[39:10] | Good for you. | 很好 |
[39:15] | Now maybe you can help a girl out | 你能帮我一下吗 |
[39:19] | and give me one more syringe, | 再给我一针镇静剂 |
[39:21] | and if anyone’s gonna plunge a needle in me one last time, | 如果我还要挨一针 |
[39:27] | may as well be you. | 不如你来吧 |
[39:30] | Symmetry and all that. | 保持平衡什么的 |
[39:52] | Elena… | 埃琳娜 |
[39:58] | Thank you for your forgiveness. | 谢谢你的原谅 |
[40:07] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[40:25] | Jaryakat a zem. Daryeet acza. | [外语] |
[40:59] | Hello. | 你好 |
[41:00] | Vyjt. | 现身 |
[41:06] | Hello? Are you there? | 是你吗 |
[41:09] | I’m here. | 是我 |
[41:10] | Talk to me. Did it work? | 奏效了吗 |
[41:20] | Of course it worked. | 当然了 |
[41:22] | I’m Katherine Pierce. | 我可是凯瑟琳·皮尔斯 |
[41:24] | I survive. | 我活下来了 |
[41:26] | I’ll see you soon. | 回头见 |
[41:48] | Hi. I’m Elena Gilbert. | 我是埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 |