时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Damon! | 达蒙 |
[00:04] | Don’t leave me. | 不要把我留下 |
[00:05] | In order for me to save myself and leave you, | 要想抛下你 选择自救 |
[00:06] | I had to shut off my humanity, damn it, | 我就得关掉了人性 |
[00:08] | no regret. | 没有悔意 |
[00:09] | We’re even, Enzo. | 我们扯平了 恩佐 |
[00:10] | Do you know the reason we’re together? | 你知道我们为什么能在一起吗 |
[00:12] | Because Klaus granted us permission to be together. | 因为克劳斯很大方地”允许”我们在一起 |
[00:15] | You promise to walk away and never come back. | 你保证你真会离开不再回来 |
[00:17] | Then, yes, I will be honest with you about what I want. | 那么 我会坦诚我的想法 |
[00:20] | I will walk away, and I’ll never come back. | 我会离开 不再回来 |
[00:22] | A vampire killed my parents. | 我父母是被吸血鬼杀死的 |
[00:24] | Maybe that was you. | 说不定那是你干的 |
[00:25] | It was all me. | 都是我干的 |
[00:26] | I’m bad, Elena, I am bad for you, | 我是坏人 埃琳娜 我对你没好处 |
[00:29] | and I’m choosing to let you go. | 我选择放你走 |
[00:30] | When I get Elena back | 等我和埃琳娜和好 |
[00:31] | just remember you– you’re the one | 别忘了 是你 |
[00:32] | that pep talked me out of doing the right thing | 劝我不要为了全世界和全人类 |
[00:34] | for the universe and all mankind. | 做出正确的选择 |
[00:35] | You are a traveler. | 你是个旅行者 |
[00:36] | You have the ability to keep living inside someone else’s body. | 你能够在别人身体里继续活下去 |
[00:40] | We just need to find one who can teach you | 我们只需要找个人 |
[00:41] | how to do the passenger spell. | 教你如何施附身咒 |
[00:43] | Jaryakat a zem. Daryeet acza. | [外语] |
[00:47] | Talk to me. Did it work? | 奏效了吗 |
[00:48] | Of course it worked. | 当然了 |
[00:49] | I’m Katherine Pierce. | 我可是凯瑟琳·皮尔斯 |
[00:51] | I survive. | 我活下来了 |
[00:57] | Guess who! | 猜猜我是谁 |
[00:58] | Hmm. I wonder. Elena Gilbert? | 我猜是…埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 |
[01:02] | Yep! | 猜对喽 |
[01:07] | You’re in a good mood. | 你心情真不错啊 |
[01:08] | Well, it’s a good day. | 今天是个好日子 |
[01:11] | We’re alive. | 我们都还活着 |
[01:12] | Yes, we are, and we are partying tonight. | 是啊 而且我们今晚要开派对 |
[01:14] | Yes, we are. | 没错 |
[01:16] | So what did you want to talk to me about? | 你想跟我说什么 |
[01:17] | Are you still drinking vervain? | 你还在喝马鞭草吗 |
[01:19] | No. I wear this bracelet | 没有 我戴着这个手链 |
[01:21] | in case anyone needs my blood, remember? | 这样有人需要血我可以随时提供 忘了吗 |
[01:24] | This is gonna hurt me more than it hurts you. | 相比起来 这样做我会更疼一些 |
[01:30] | What are you doing? I need that. | 你干什么啊 我需要那个手镯 |
[01:31] | Long story short– I’m Katherine, not Elena. | 简而言之 我是凯瑟琳 不是埃琳娜 |
[01:36] | Katherine’s dead. | 凯瑟琳死了 |
[01:37] | Not exactly. | 没死透呢 |
[01:38] | While you guys were all playing drinking games, | 你们喝酒 |
[01:41] | toasting to what a horrible person I am, | 为我有多坏干杯的时候 |
[01:43] | I was plotting a way to passenger myself | 我在谋划如何把自己 |
[01:45] | into Elena’s cute, little head. | 寄住在埃琳娜的脑袋里 |
[01:47] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[01:48] | Anyway, I need a crash course | 总之 我需要一个关于 |
[01:49] | on all things Elena Gilbert. | 埃琳娜·吉尔伯特的速成课 |
[01:51] | She’s in college now, all grown up, | 她现在是个大学生了 |
[01:53] | and I figured who knows her better | 我就想 最了解她的 |
[01:55] | than her compellable best friend? | 必然是她可以被催眠的好朋友啊 |
[01:58] | So what do you think? How’s my dress? | 说说看吧 我这身打扮怎么样 |
[02:01] | It screams safe and predictable. | 说明我是个保守 从不出格的人 |
[02:03] | Am I right, or am I right? | 对吧 |
[02:04] | I’m not doing this. | 我才不陪你玩呢 |
[02:08] | Just compel him already. | 快催眠他吧 |
[02:09] | Take the fun right out of it, why don’t you? | 直接把有趣的部分略过去吧 |
[02:13] | Play along with my secret, Matty pants. | 帮我保守这个秘密 马特 |
[02:15] | Would Elena wear this outfit to a party? | 埃琳娜会不会穿这身衣服去派对 |
[02:22] | No to the dress, yes to the shoes. | 衣服不行 鞋子可以 |
[02:24] | Now let’s talk honestly | 实话告诉我 |
[02:25] | about the red thing that’s happening in my hair. | 这头发上的桃红色是怎么回事 |
[02:28] | So you’re dead and, what, hitching a ride in her brain? | 你死了 然后寄住在她脑子里了 |
[02:31] | For now. | 暂时是这样 |
[02:32] | Until I make it permanent. | 不过我要把她永远留在那儿 |
[02:33] | Permanent? How? | 永远 怎么做 |
[02:34] | Hello! The hair. Why did she dye it? | 喂 这头发 她为什么要染发 |
[02:37] | I don’t know. She did it in New York | 我不知道 她在纽约染的 |
[02:39] | right after she shut her humanity off. | 就是她关闭掉人性之后 |
[02:40] | But her humanity’s back now. Perfect. | 但现在她的人性回来了 正好 |
[02:44] | It’s gone. | 我要洗掉 |
[02:46] | Ok. What’s Jeremy’s birthday? | 杰里米生日是哪天 |
[02:48] | October 13. | 10月13日 |
[02:50] | When’s Elena’s birthday? | 埃琳娜生日是哪天 |
[02:51] | June 22. | 6月22日 |
[02:52] | What’s my address? | 我家在哪 |
[02:53] | 2104 Maple street, | 枫树街2104号 |
[02:55] | but you burnt your house down. | 但你把你家烧掉了 |
[02:56] | I know. That was a trick question. | 我知道 这是个陷阱问题 |
[02:59] | Good job! | 答得好 |
[03:00] | Who do I like better– | 我更喜欢谁 |
[03:01] | Bonnie or Caroline? | 邦妮还是卡罗琳 |
[03:03] | Please say Caroline. | 拜托是卡罗琳吧 |
[03:04] | You love them both equally. | 你对她们的爱是一样的 |
[03:06] | Well, that’s a shocker. | 真没想到 |
[03:09] | I just have one last question. | 我还有最后一个问题 |
[03:11] | It’s very important because I’m going to need it later. | 这个很重要 我回头要用得到 |
[03:14] | How exactly did Elena Gilbert break up with you? | 埃琳娜·吉尔伯特是怎么跟你分手的 |
[03:29] | Mia said she needs your corpse. | 米娅说她需要你的尸体 |
[03:33] | My corpse? | 我的尸体 |
[03:35] | Could travelers be any creepier? | 旅行者还能更诡异一点吗 |
[03:37] | Be nice. | 好好的 |
[03:38] | Without Mia, you wouldn’t be alive | 要不是米娅 你这会儿就死了 |
[03:40] | or inside Elena’s body right now. | 更不会在埃琳娜身体里 |
[03:42] | I know. I’d be dead in my corpse, | 我知道 我会死在自己的尸体里了 |
[03:45] | a corpse that some traveler says that they need. | 而且有个旅行者说她需要我的尸体 |
[03:48] | You see how that’s creepy? | 看出这其中的诡异了吗 |
[03:49] | Do you want to be in control of Elena’s body or not? | 你到底想不想控制埃琳娜的身体 |
[03:51] | Look. I get it, ok? | 我懂 |
[03:54] | We have no idea when Elena’s consciousness is gonna pop out. | 我们不知道埃琳娜的意识什么时候就会冒出来 |
[03:59] | Now you want to tell me what you’re doing over there? | 你是不是该告诉我你在那儿干什么 |
[04:02] | Get on the bed. | 上床来 |
[04:03] | Just in case Elena decides to show up | 万一我去找你的尸体的时候 |
[04:06] | while I’m out getting your body. | 埃琳娜突然跑了出来 |
[04:07] | So I’m just gonna be stuck in a hotel room, bound to a bed while | 那你就把我绑在这旅馆房间的床上 |
[04:11] | Damon Salvatore’s leaving me voicemails? | 而达蒙·塞尔瓦托则在给我留语音信息 |
[04:15] | Remind me again how this is better than being dead. | 提醒我一下 这样比死强到哪去了 |
[04:17] | Because once Mia does her spell, | 因为米娅完成咒语之后 |
[04:19] | Elena will be gone forever, | 埃琳娜就永远消失 |
[04:22] | and this body will be yours for good. | 而这具身体 就永远属于你了 |
[04:35] | Where you been? | 你去哪了 |
[04:36] | Just out. | 出去了 |
[04:37] | Define out. | 什么叫”出去了” |
[04:38] | One who hovers and sticks his nose in other people’s business. | 多管闲事 |
[04:41] | Oh. I’m sorry. I was defining annoying. | 抱歉 那是”烦人” |
[04:44] | That’s funny. | 真幽默 |
[04:45] | Katherine’s rotting corpse was stinking up the house. | 凯瑟琳腐烂的尸体要把这里弄臭了 |
[04:47] | I got rid of it. | 所以我给处理掉了 |
[04:48] | Could be a bit of a problem. | 这可能是个问题 |
[04:49] | Oh? And why is that? | 为什么 |
[04:51] | Because I’m here for Katherine’s body. | 因为我要来拿凯瑟琳的尸体 |
[04:54] | You’re out of luck. | 不走运啊 |
[04:55] | You ain’t getting it. | 你拿不到了 |
[04:58] | My mother asked to be buried with her family in Bulgaria. | 我妈妈希望能跟家人一起葬在保加利亚 |
[05:02] | And nothing gives me greater joy than to deny her dying wish. | 让她的遗愿不得达成我真要乐死了 |
[05:05] | Damon, who cares? Katherine’s dead. | 达蒙 管他呢 凯瑟琳都死了 |
[05:07] | Just give her the damn body. | 把尸体给她吧 |
[05:08] | Bitch ruined our lives. | 那贱人毁了我们的生活 |
[05:11] | Nadia’s known her, what, 5 minutes? | 娜迪亚才认识她多久啊 5分钟 |
[05:14] | Tell me where she is. | 告诉我她在哪 |
[05:19] | The nicest thing that Katherine Pierce will ever do | 凯瑟琳·皮尔斯这辈子干的最好的事 |
[05:21] | is feeding the maggots that feast on her flesh. | 将是喂饱那些啃食她尸体的蛆虫 |
[05:24] | Give it up. You’re not getting her back. | 放弃吧 你休想得到她 |
[05:35] | Have you seen my phone? | 看到我的手机了吗 |
[05:40] | Ty! | 泰勒 |
[05:45] | Have you seen my phone? | 看到我的手机了吗 |
[05:47] | I’m late for work, dude. | 我上班要迟到了 哥们 |
[05:51] | Look at you, captain responsible. | 瞧瞧你啊 这么负责任 |
[05:58] | Here. Join me for breakfast. | 跟我一起吃早餐吧 |
[06:01] | No. You know, I’m good, seeing it’s, uh, 7:42. | 不用了 现在也就才7点42嘛 |
[06:06] | Aye, aye, captain. | 知道啦 |
[06:13] | Ok. So you gonna tell me what happened in New Orleans? | 好了 你打不打算告诉我在新奥尔良发生的事 |
[06:18] | Well, there were witches, | 那里有女巫 |
[06:22] | gumbo, a few originals. | 秋葵汤 和几个始祖 |
[06:25] | Look. It doesn’t Matter because it’s over, in the past. | 那些都不重要了 现在都结束了 是过去了 |
[06:28] | No more drama. | 我不再折腾了 |
[06:30] | I’m starting fresh. | 我要重新开始 |
[06:33] | Ok, then. We’re celebrating. | 好吧 我们庆祝吧 |
[06:37] | I’m throwing you a welcome back party. | 我要给你举办一个欢迎回家派对 |
[06:40] | Wait. What? | 慢着 什么 |
[06:43] | No. | 不要 |
[06:43] | Yeah. So clean this place up | 就要 把这里收拾干净 |
[06:46] | and invite some people | 邀请大家来 |
[06:47] | and, uh, shower | 还有 洗个澡 |
[06:50] | because you stink. | 你臭死了 |
[07:12] | It’s open! | 门开着 |
[07:19] | Are you cleaning the fireplace? | 你在清理壁炉吗 |
[07:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:23] | Well, you know, | 就是… |
[07:24] | all those carcinogens. | 里面有很多致癌物嘛 |
[07:27] | I’m stress cleaning. I’m stressed, so I’m cleaning. | 我有些压力 所以在打扫 |
[07:30] | Boy drama. | 男孩的问题 |
[07:31] | Not that you care. | 不过不关你的事 |
[07:33] | I’m here for Elena, but clearly she’s not here. | 我是来找埃琳娜的 不过显然她不在 |
[07:36] | I’ll–I’ll come back later. | 我回头再来吧 |
[07:38] | Well, I can give her a message. | 我可以帮你带个话 |
[07:41] | Uh, yeah, can you just tell her | 你能告诉她 |
[07:43] | that Wes isn’t gonna be a problem anymore? | 韦斯不会再找她麻烦了吗 |
[07:46] | I mean, my family’s trust came through, | 我家族的信托基金办好了 |
[07:47] | and I was able to cut off Augustine’s funding. | 我切断了对八月会的资助 |
[07:51] | So no more vampire experiments? | 再不会有拿吸血鬼做试验的事喽 |
[07:53] | Yeah, that’s over. | 是啊 那都过去了 |
[07:57] | And can you just tell her that I’m sorry, | 请你告诉她 我很抱歉 |
[08:02] | I’m really sorry for everything? | 我对一切都很抱歉 |
[08:06] | I will. | 没问题 |
[08:09] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[08:20] | Aaron Whitmore. Just the man I’ve been looking for. | 亚伦·惠特莫 我正找你呢 |
[08:23] | Enzo. | 恩佐 |
[08:25] | Hey. I need a favor. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[08:28] | You know how Damon as trying to be all noble | 你知道达蒙为了做正确的事 |
[08:30] | and broke up with Elena? | 而跟埃琳娜分手了吗 |
[08:32] | Of course. There was champagne. | 知道 我还喝香槟庆祝了 |
[08:34] | Yeah. Well, I kind of convinced him he was an idiot. | 我说服他 他那么做太傻了 |
[08:37] | You what?! | 什么 |
[08:38] | And now he’s in a bit of a mood, | 现在他有些闷闷不乐 |
[08:40] | and something tells me | 而且我猜 |
[08:41] | that he’s been trying to get ahold of Elena, | 他一直想找到埃琳娜 |
[08:42] | but she hasn’t been returning his phone calls. | 但她却不回他电话 |
[08:44] | Look. I would love to help | 如果我觉得 |
[08:46] | if I thought he was actually good for her, | 他是她的好选择我会帮忙的 |
[08:47] | but I don’t. | 但我不那么想 |
[08:48] | Caroline, how would you liked to be judged | 卡罗琳 你愿意别人单纯因为 |
[08:51] | solely based on who you’re attracted to? | 你所喜欢的人而去评判你吗 |
[08:53] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[08:54] | Why? Do you know something? | 为什么这么说 你知道什么了吗 |
[08:56] | Why? Should I know something. | 怎么了 我该知道什么吗 |
[09:00] | I just mean are you sure that this is | 我的意思是 你确定 |
[09:02] | what you really want, you know, | 这真的是你想要的结果吗 |
[09:03] | Elena and Damon or Damon and Elena, | 埃琳娜和达蒙 达蒙和埃琳娜 |
[09:05] | or–I know that there’s a nickname in there somewhere. | 不管怎么说吧 |
[09:09] | Listen. I actually think that Elena is good for Damon. | 听我说 我觉得埃琳娜对达蒙有益 |
[09:12] | She makes him happy, and we all know that when Damon is happy… | 她让他开心 如果达蒙开心 |
[09:15] | He’s not out there killing people, | 他就不会出去杀人 |
[09:17] | which I guess is a plus for mankind. | 这对人类的确很好 |
[09:19] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[09:20] | But even if I wanted to help, | 但就算我想帮忙 |
[09:21] | she’s not here. | 她又不在这儿 |
[09:22] | I thought that she was with you. | 我以为她在你那边呢 |
[09:23] | She was told me she was staying at Whitmore. | 她告诉我她去惠特莫了 |
[09:26] | Ok. That’s weird. | 好奇怪啊 |
[09:30] | Well, where the hell is she? | 那她到底在哪 |
[09:38] | Does that thing ever shut up? | 那东西就不能消停会儿吗 |
[10:14] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[10:20] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[10:27] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[10:31] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[10:59] | Hello, Elena. | 你好啊 埃琳娜 |
[11:01] | You! You put Katherine inside of me | 你 你把凯瑟琳放进了我的身体里 |
[11:03] | instead of you. | 而不是你的身体里 |
[11:14] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[11:15] | Elena Gilbert happened. | 埃琳娜·吉尔伯特出来了 |
[11:16] | Wonderful. She’s fighting. | 太棒了 她在反抗 |
[11:18] | It’s only a matter of time before she comes out again. | 这样下去她早晚还会再冒出来 |
[11:21] | Did you get my body? | 你拿到我的尸体了吗 |
[11:25] | Oh, come on. Katherine is exactly where she’s always belonged. | 行了 凯瑟琳现在躺在她本该待在的地方 |
[11:27] | I’m not giving the body back. | 我不会把尸体还回去的 |
[11:29] | Quit giving me that damn pouty face. | 别对我摆臭脸了 |
[11:30] | I’m not giving you the pouty face. | 我没有摆臭脸 |
[11:31] | This is my “You’re being a dick” face. | 这是”你这么做太犯浑”的表情 |
[11:34] | Elena hasn’t called you back. | 埃琳娜没回你电话 |
[11:35] | It’s making you completely miserable. | 所以你难受的不行 |
[11:39] | Yeah. I’m completely miserable. | 是啊 我难受的要死了 |
[11:41] | It’s your fault, telling me to get her back. | 都怪你 劝我去追她回来 |
[11:43] | No. You’re miserable because you did what you always do. | 不 你痛苦是因为你又像以往那样 |
[11:46] | You had a problem, and instead of dealing with it, | 遇到麻烦 不是去面对 |
[11:48] | you cut ties and you ran. | 而是切断一切关系 掉头逃跑 |
[11:49] | You’re enjoying this a little too much. | 你有点太开心了吧 |
[11:52] | Ok. So Bonnie took Jeremy to go visit her mom, | 邦妮带杰里米去看她妈妈 |
[11:55] | and neither of them have talked to Elena. | 他们都没跟埃琳娜通过话 |
[11:58] | Who invited you? Scram. | 谁叫你来的 滚蛋 |
[12:01] | I invited her. | 我找她来的 |
[12:02] | Caroline agreed to help you get Elena back. | 卡罗琳同意帮你把埃琳娜追回来 |
[12:06] | You? | 你 |
[12:08] | You hate me. | 你恨我啊 |
[12:09] | You once told me that calling me satan was an insult to satan. | 你曾对我说喊我撒旦都是在侮辱撒旦 |
[12:14] | Well…Nobody’s perfect. | 人无完人嘛 |
[12:20] | This is what it’s come to? | 都沦落到这地步了 |
[12:21] | You brought me love advice from Prudy Trudy. | 你让我听从装模作样小姐的爱情建议 |
[12:23] | I can be unpredictable and incredibly reckless. | 我有时候也会做出很出格很疯狂的事 |
[12:29] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事啊 |
[12:30] | Are you guys baby-sitting me? | 你们拿我当小孩啊 |
[12:32] | We’re just hanging out, chatting. | 只是大家聚聚聊聊嘛 |
[12:34] | I don’t need this, and I don’t need your help. | 我不需要聚聚聊聊 更不需要你帮忙 |
[12:39] | Well, I guess you better try Elena again. | 你还是再给埃琳娜打一次吧 |
[12:44] | Seriously, I have never met a group of needier people. | 我从没见过比这群人更缠人的了 |
[12:47] | It’s not bad enough that Damon’s trying to win me back. | 达蒙想赢回我的心就够烦人的了 |
[12:50] | I’m also getting “Where are you?” | 还有人问我”你在哪” |
[12:53] | “I’m worried about you.” | “我担心你” |
[12:55] | “Call me.” | “回电话 |
[12:57] | “Are you going to Tyler’s party?” | “你去不去泰勒的派对” |
[12:58] | It’s a wonder that this thing still has a battery. | 这东西还有电真是奇迹 |
[13:01] | They’re getting suspicious. | 他们起疑了 |
[13:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:04] | We need to find your body. | 我们一定得找到你的尸体 |
[13:06] | Stefan texted and asked if I was going to Tyler’s party. | 斯特凡发短信问我去不去泰勒的派对 |
[13:11] | Maybe I do go, convince everyone that Elena is alive and well, | 或许我去呢 让大家看到埃琳娜活得好好的 |
[13:17] | and I casually ask him where Damon buried me. | 再随便问一下达蒙把我的尸体埋在哪了 |
[13:20] | No. No way. | 不行 |
[13:23] | You said it yourself. | 你自己也说了 |
[13:23] | It’s just a Matter of time until Elena shows up again. | 埃琳娜再出现是早晚的事 |
[13:26] | So then come with me. | 那就跟我一起去啊 |
[13:28] | Shove her back in if that happens. | 如果她出现再把她压回去 |
[13:29] | This is not the right place for your to be, around all her friends. | 你现在不能跟她的朋友待在一起 |
[13:32] | I’ve impersonated Elena a million times. | 我装埃琳娜装过无数次了 |
[13:35] | I can mimic everything about her. | 我能完美地模仿她 |
[13:38] | This is different. | 这次不一样 |
[13:41] | You’re not impersonating Elena. | 你不止是在模仿埃琳娜 |
[13:43] | You are Elena. | 你就是埃琳娜 |
[13:46] | When is her birthday? | 她生日是什么时候 |
[13:48] | What grade did her and Caroline meet? | 她和卡罗琳是几年级时认识的 |
[13:50] | Where did she kiss Stefan for the first time? | 她和斯特凡是在哪第一次接吻 |
[13:52] | Ok, ok. I get your point. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[13:54] | I’m gonna have to brush up on a few fun facts, | 我得去做一下背景调查 |
[13:59] | and I know exactly who can help us. | 我知道谁能帮我们 |
[14:02] | You know, you still own my house. | 我家还是你的呢 |
[14:03] | Yeah, legally. It’s not like I pay the bills. | 法律上来说是这样的 但是我又不付钱 |
[14:06] | Yeah, but it means you’ll have to invite certain people in tonight, | 但这样一来你得邀请一些人进门他们才能进来 |
[14:10] | people like Elena, Stefan. | 比如埃琳娜 斯特凡 |
[14:14] | That your lame way of asking if invited Caroline? | 你是在委婉地问我有没有邀请卡罗琳吗 |
[14:17] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[14:19] | Yeah, she’s coming. | 她来的 |
[14:21] | So when you say you’re starting over, | 你说你要重新开始 |
[14:23] | you’re basically saying you want Caroline back. | 也就是要把卡罗琳追回来呗 |
[14:27] | Just get the cups, ok? | 拿杯子吧 |
[14:38] | Elena, hey. | 埃琳娜 |
[14:39] | Hi, Matty! | 马蒂 |
[14:40] | Matty? | 马蒂 |
[14:41] | Matt. I mean, Matt, | 我是说马特 |
[14:45] | I was, um, hoping that you could help me with something. | 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[14:51] | Guess who! | 猜猜我是谁 |
[14:52] | Hmm. I wonder. | 我猜是… |
[15:04] | Enzo. | 恩佐 |
[15:05] | Hello, Damon. | 你好啊 达蒙 |
[15:08] | Ahh. We have a bit of business to attend to. | 我们有点事要处理呢 |
[15:13] | Missed a spot. | 没擦干净 |
[15:25] | Ooh! Oh. I love a good fire. | 最喜欢旺火了 |
[15:29] | Oh! That’s ironic, isn’t it, | 有点讽刺呢 是不是 |
[15:31] | you know, since you left me to burn alive in one? | 因为你曾撇下我 让我险些在大火里烧死 |
[15:33] | Didn’t we already do this? | 我们不是经历过这个了吗 |
[15:35] | You tried to make me feel guilty, | 你想让我觉得愧疚 |
[15:36] | I saved your life, we’re even. | 但我救了你一命 我们扯平了 |
[15:40] | What’s in the bag? | 包里是什么 |
[15:41] | More like who. | 是谁 |
[15:42] | Ah. Since you and I last spoke, | 我们上次谈话之后 |
[15:44] | I’ve done a bit of soul-searching, | 我去精神旅行了 |
[15:46] | Had a trip to the barber, and did a little research, | 剪了个头 然后做了点调查 |
[15:49] | which revealed to me that you killed | 我得知你逃出来后 |
[15:50] | almost every member of the Whitmore family | 杀死了几乎所有的 |
[15:52] | in the years since your escape, | 惠特莫家的人 |
[15:54] | leaving just one alive each time to carry on the family name, | 而每次却只留下一个人传承家族血脉 |
[15:57] | producing a whole new generation of victims for you to slaughter | 再生出一整代人 供你屠戮 |
[16:00] | exactly as you said you’d do | 就像当年我们还是狱友时 |
[16:02] | back when you and I were cellmates. | 你所说的那样 |
[16:04] | Well, you know me. | 你了解我嘛 |
[16:06] | I like to keep my promises. | 我总是信守承诺 |
[16:07] | And it’s occurred to me that perhaps | 于是我想到 或许 |
[16:09] | I wrote you off too quickly, | 我太急着否定你了 |
[16:11] | that, in fact, the Damon Salvatore I remember is alive and well, | 我记忆中的那个达蒙·塞尔瓦托一点没变 |
[16:17] | and I have a present for him. | 我有份大礼要给那个达蒙 |
[16:26] | You brought me Aaron Whitmore… | 你给我带来了亚伦·惠特莫 |
[16:30] | alive. | 而且他还活着 |
[16:31] | He’s the last of the Whitmore clan. | 他是惠特莫家族最后的传人 |
[16:35] | You remember this vervain wristwatch? | 还记得这个马鞭草手表吗 |
[16:38] | Dr. Whitmore never took it off, | 惠特莫医生从不摘下来 |
[16:39] | even when he was rooting around in our chest cavities. | 即使是他在我们胸腔里乱翻的时候 |
[16:43] | Fitting Aaron should die wearing it, too. | 亚伦戴着这个死还真是合适呢 |
[16:46] | So…Do you want to kill him, or shall I? | 你要杀了他吗 还是我来 |
[17:03] | Ergh. You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开玩笑呢吧 |
[17:13] | Matt! Heh! | 马特 |
[17:18] | Elena, hey. Come in. | 埃琳娜 进来吧 |
[17:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:24] | Well, that wasn’t awkward at all. | 真是不尴尬呢 |
[17:26] | Right. Sorry about that. | 是啊 抱歉 |
[17:27] | It’s ok. Go find some blond to hit on. | 没事 去找个金发女搭讪吧 |
[17:31] | All right. I’m gonna go make the rounds. | 我去四处看看 |
[17:32] | You need anything? | 要我给你拿点什么吗 |
[17:32] | I’m good, thanks. | 没事 谢谢 |
[17:51] | Elena, you’re alive. | 埃琳娜 你还活着 |
[17:53] | Of course I’m alive. | 我当然还活着 |
[17:57] | Wow! Stefan Salvatore is drinking beer out of a cup. | 斯特凡·塞尔瓦托居然在喝杯子里的啤酒 |
[18:01] | Do you want me to show you where Tyler keeps the bourbon? | 要我带你去找泰勒藏起来的波本吗 |
[18:04] | No. I’m trying to stay off the hard stuff. | 不了 我不想喝太烈的酒呢 |
[18:07] | Hey. So… | 对了 |
[18:09] | where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[18:09] | Caroline was about to send out a search party for you. | 卡罗琳都要组织人去找你了 |
[18:13] | Around, thinking, processing, | 就是出去理清一下思路 |
[18:16] | trying to figure out how to deal with this whole Damon thing. | 思考该拿达蒙怎么办 |
[18:21] | Hmm. You know he made a mistake, right? | 你知道他那么做是犯傻吧 |
[18:24] | He wants you back. | 他想追你回来 |
[18:25] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[18:27] | Hang on. Isn’t this a little weird for you? | 你不会觉得怪怪的吗 |
[18:32] | It’s incredibly weird, | 非常奇怪 |
[18:33] | But, uh, I know my brother, | 但我了解我哥哥 |
[18:35] | and I know he’s a better person with you than without you. | 我也知道他跟你在一起的时候 是个更好的人 |
[18:40] | So how are you? | 你怎么样了 |
[18:41] | How are you dealing with the whole Katherine dying thing? | 凯瑟琳死的事 你还好吗 |
[18:48] | I’m ok. | 我没事 |
[18:49] | Stefan, you don’t have to hide your feelings. | 斯特凡 你不用装坚强的 |
[18:52] | No. Honestly, I’m ok. | 不 我真的没事 |
[18:54] | You know, we had a thing, | 我们曾经有一段 |
[18:56] | it ended, and she died, and I’m fine. | 后来结束了 她死了 我没事 |
[19:00] | You knew her for, like, 150 years. | 你认识她150年了 |
[19:04] | You’re not even a little heartbroken? | 你真的不觉得难过吗 |
[19:06] | I mean, even I feel a little bad. | 我都有些难受呢 |
[19:09] | You know, maybe we should give her, like, a funeral or something. | 我们或许该给她办个葬礼 |
[19:13] | A funeral? | 葬礼 |
[19:15] | Where’s she buried? | 她埋在哪了 |
[19:17] | I should at least drop off flowers or something. | 我至少该去献束花 |
[19:19] | I have no idea. Damon said he put her | 我不知道 达蒙说他把她 |
[19:22] | where she was always meant to be. | 放在她本该待着的地方 |
[19:27] | Classic Damon. | 达蒙就这样 |
[19:29] | As much as I’ve enjoyed your quality bourbon, | 虽然你的上乘波本很美味 |
[19:31] | I feel confident our next drink will taste better | 我觉得我们接下来喝的东西会更美味 |
[19:34] | with the sound of young Aaron’s dying screams ringing in our ears | 一边听着亚伦濒死的惨叫 |
[19:38] | and the knowledge that your final act of revenge | 并且知道随着你最后的复仇 |
[19:40] | will have brought us both closure and a new beginning. | 我们都能获得了结 和重新开始 |
[19:42] | I’m just curious. Do you ask all of your friends | 我有些好奇 你要你所有的朋友 |
[19:45] | to prove their loyalty by killing someone over drinks? | 都为几滴血而杀人以证明他们的忠诚吗 |
[19:47] | His grandfather slit our eyes open with a scalpel. | 他的祖父用手术刀割开了我们的眼睛 |
[19:51] | You’ve taken out everyone else in the Whitmore family. | 反正你把他们家的人都杀光了 |
[19:53] | I thought you’d want this. | 我以为这正是你想要的 |
[19:54] | Would you believe he’s a friend of a friend? | 你相信他是我朋友的朋友吗 |
[19:56] | No, because that would force me to believe that you’ve gone soft | 不 因为那样的话 我就要以为你变得心软了 |
[20:01] | when you and I both know that your very first impulse | 而你我都知道 我把他送给你时 |
[20:03] | when I presented him to you was to rip out his throat. | 你的第一冲动就是撕碎他的喉咙 |
[20:10] | Surely my old friend’s still in there someplace. | 我的老朋友肯定还在 |
[20:18] | End this for both of us. | 为了我们两个 了结这事吧 |
[20:24] | Really bad timing, blondie. | 时机太不好了 金发女 |
[20:26] | I’m dealing with a blast from the past. | 我在对付一个过去的麻烦 |
[20:28] | Then deal with it quickly and get your ass over to Tyler’s. | 那就快点处理完 然后来泰勒家 |
[20:31] | Elena’s here. | 埃琳娜来了 |
[20:33] | Looks like he’s coming round. | 看来他要醒过来了 |
[20:37] | It’s time to make a decision, Damon. | 你该做决定了 达蒙 |
[20:38] | Do you want to kill him, or shall I? | 你要杀了他 还是我来 |
[20:45] | I hate deadlines. | 我讨厌别人催我 |
[20:48] | Well, I didn’t see that one coming. | 这我真没想到 |
[20:49] | I can’t kill you. Long story. | 我不能杀你 说来话长 |
[20:52] | Because Elena would hate you for it. | 因为那样埃琳娜会恨你的 |
[20:55] | That’s why you can’t kill me. | 所以你不能杀我 |
[21:06] | Go back to college and pack up your entire life. | 回学校 把你的东西全打包起来 |
[21:08] | There’s one highway that heads out of town. | 有条离镇的高速 |
[21:10] | Take it north till you hit ice. | 一路向北 一直走到有冰雪的地方 |
[21:12] | Don’t ever come back. | 不许回来 |
[21:26] | How domestic of you. | 你真贤惠啊 |
[21:29] | Apparently Elena would do this sort of stuff. | 显然 埃琳娜做这种事 |
[21:32] | I’m actually starting to feel sorry for her. | 我都有点替她难过了 |
[21:34] | Did you find out where your body is or not? | 你查明你尸体在哪了没有 |
[21:37] | Stefan said Damon put me somewhere I was always meant to be. | 斯特凡说达蒙把我放在我本该待在的地方 |
[21:41] | A riddle. | 哑谜啊 |
[21:42] | For 145 years, Damon thought I was in a tomb | 达蒙145年来以为我被埋在一座坟墓里 |
[21:45] | underneath the old church, | 就在老教堂之下 |
[21:47] | and, boy, was he disappointed when I wasn’t there. | 他知道我不在那儿的时候可失望了 |
[21:50] | Well, let’s hope you are this time. | 希望你这次在那里 |
[21:52] | Right. | 是啊 |
[21:53] | Now say your good-byes. | 去跟他们道别吧 |
[21:54] | We can’t have anyone following us. | 不能让他们跟上来 |
[22:01] | There you are! I’ve been calling and texting. | 你在这儿啊 我一直在给你打电话 发短信 |
[22:04] | Sorry. My phone died. | 抱歉 手机没电了 |
[22:06] | Um, what did you want to talk about? | 你想说什么来着 |
[22:08] | I did a bad thing. | 我做了件坏事 |
[22:09] | I’m sure it wasn’t that bad. | 不会那么糟吧 |
[22:10] | You don’t even know what it is. | 你还不知道是什么事呢 |
[22:12] | Elena, stop. | 埃琳娜 站住 |
[22:13] | This is really important. | 这事真的很重要 |
[22:18] | Ok. I’m sorry. Tell me. What happened? | 对不起 说吧 怎么回事 |
[22:24] | What would you say if I told you that | 如果我告诉你 有个很坏的人 |
[22:27] | when a certain awful person was in town | 之前来过这儿 而我在林子里遇见了他 |
[22:29] | I ran into him in the woods and sort of kissed him? | 然后我就吻了他 你会怎么看 |
[22:33] | He was there, and he obviously wanted to kiss me, | 他当时显然很想吻我 |
[22:35] | so I thought, “Oh! We’ll just make out,” | 所以我就吻他了 |
[22:38] | but then it felt really good to kiss him, | 但是吻他的感觉非常棒 |
[22:43] | so then I kind of totally had sex with him, | 结果我就跟他”滚树皮”了 |
[22:46] | but I swear I didn’t plan to do it, | 但我自己也没想到会这样 |
[22:48] | and now I feel terrible. | 现在我愧疚极了 |
[22:50] | And the person we’re talking about is… | 这个坏人是谁啊 |
[22:55] | Klaus. | 克劳斯 |
[22:57] | Oh, wow! That–that– | 老天啊 |
[23:00] | Wow! Really? | 真的 |
[23:01] | Would I make something like this up? | 这种事我会瞎编吗 |
[23:03] | And that is why I need you to tell me | 所以我需要你说 |
[23:06] | what an awful person I am. | 我真是坏透了 |
[23:10] | Actually, you’re one of the least awful people I know. | 其实你是我见过的最不坏的人了 |
[23:22] | So tell me. How was it, | 跟我说说啊 感觉如何 |
[23:25] | you know, compared to Tyler? | 跟泰勒比起来呢 |
[23:27] | Elena Gilbert! | 埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 |
[23:29] | Caroline Forbes! Come on. Spill the beans. | 卡罗琳·福布斯 说嘛 |
[23:32] | I am… | 我… |
[23:33] | Now that you’ve slept with Klaus, | 你跟克劳斯上了”床” |
[23:34] | I mean, how was it? | 感觉如何啊 |
[23:36] | I am so not answering that. | 我才不要回答呢 |
[23:38] | Oh, you so are. | 你非说不可 |
[23:41] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[24:15] | Took you long enough. | 你可真慢 |
[24:20] | I was pretending to care. | 我在假装关心 |
[24:22] | It was very time-consuming. | 的确很费时 |
[24:27] | Let’s get it over with. | 开始吧 |
[24:29] | In order to seal Katherine’s spirit inside Elena’s body, | 要把凯瑟琳的灵魂锁在埃琳娜的身体里 |
[24:32] | I’ll need some of your blood. | 我需要你的血 |
[24:41] | Then… | 然后 |
[24:48] | You mutilate my body. Lovely. | 你在残害我的尸体 真好 |
[24:52] | Travelers don’t have access to traditional magic, so we improvise. | 旅行者没有古籍可参考咒语 我们都即兴发挥 |
[24:56] | Now shut up. | 安静点 |
[24:58] | I have to concentrate. | 我需要集中注意力 |
[25:44] | So, um, what’s happening now? | 现在什么情况啊 |
[25:47] | Katherine, if you want to say good-bye to Elena forever, | 凯瑟琳 如果你想永远摆脱埃琳娜 |
[25:49] | I need silence. | 就得闭嘴 |
[25:54] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[25:56] | Save your daughterly concern. I’m fine. | 省省你的关心吧 我没事 |
[26:17] | Get out. | 出去 |
[26:18] | Just let me explain. | 让我解释 |
[26:20] | No. Let me. | 不 我来解释吧 |
[26:23] | Klaus killed thousands of people– | 克劳斯杀了数千人 |
[26:27] | Elena’s aunt, | 埃琳娜的姨妈 |
[26:28] | an entire pack of hybrids, my friends. | 一整族的混血儿 我的朋友 |
[26:33] | Caroline… | 卡罗琳 |
[26:37] | He killed my mom! | 他杀了我妈妈 |
[26:42] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[26:44] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:46] | Just stop. | 住嘴吧 |
[26:48] | I walked out last time. Now it’s your turn. | 上次是我离开了 这次你走吧 |
[26:52] | Go. | 滚 |
[26:56] | No. | 不 |
[26:59] | Don’t take another step, Caroline. | 不许再靠近了 卡罗琳 |
[27:02] | – If you would just- – I said leave! | -求你让我 -我说滚 |
[27:07] | You’re drunk. | 你醉了 |
[27:08] | Get your hands off me. | 手放开 |
[27:09] | What’s the matter with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[27:10] | Oh, you don’t know? | 你还不知道吗 |
[27:14] | She screwed Klaus. | 她跟克劳斯上床了 |
[27:30] | Exactly. | 这就对了 |
[27:40] | You know, drunk or not, she doesn’t deserve that. | 不管你喝没喝醉 都不该那么对她 |
[27:51] | You never told me where you wanted to go. | 你还没说过你想去哪 |
[27:56] | Where I wanted to go? | 什么意思 |
[27:57] | Once we complete the spell. | 咒语一旦完成 |
[28:00] | Where should we start our world tour? | 我们从哪开始世界旅行 |
[28:03] | Let me finish. Just a few more seconds, and then I’m done. | 让我完成 再有一会儿就好了 |
[28:13] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[28:17] | What was that? | 什么 |
[28:18] | I couldn’t quite hear you. | 我听不清 |
[28:36] | Donovan, you in here? | 多诺万 你在吗 |
[28:48] | Mia. | 米娅 |
[28:54] | Mia. | 米娅 |
[28:56] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[28:57] | Just finish the spell. | 完成咒语 |
[29:08] | What? | 搞什么 |
[29:11] | No. No, no, no. | 不要啊 |
[29:13] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[29:32] | Oh, my God. No, no, no. | 天呐 不要 |
[29:36] | Katerina, may I introduce to you the lord Niklaus. | 卡特琳娜 让我来为你介绍 尼克劳斯大人 |
[29:39] | Call me Klaus. | 叫我克劳斯 |
[29:41] | Come on. Kiss me, Damon, or kill me. | 来吧 吻我 达蒙 或者杀了我 |
[29:43] | Katherine, get out of my head! | 凯瑟琳 滚出我的脑袋 |
[29:46] | I will love you forever. | 我会永远爱你 |
[29:48] | Or at least a very long time. | 至少会爱我很长时间 |
[30:04] | NO! | 不要 |
[30:05] | I fooled one of you. | 我骗过了你们中的一个 |
[30:07] | No! No! | 不要啊 |
[30:50] | Damon! | 达蒙 |
[30:57] | Damon, thank god. | 达蒙 谢天谢地 |
[30:59] | What’s wrong? | 发生什么事了 |
[31:03] | It’s done. | 完成了 |
[31:11] | You’re ok. | 没事了 |
[31:19] | Say something, please. | 求求你 说点什么吧 |
[31:23] | I’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 我一直在到处找你 |
[31:26] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[31:28] | Yeah, I want to talk, too. | 我也想和你谈谈 |
[31:31] | The message thingies on your phone, that’s all me | 你手机里那无数条留言都是我留的 |
[31:33] | in case you deleted them and didn’t listen to them. | 我怕你还没听就都删了 |
[31:35] | I listened to every word. | 我很认真地听了 |
[31:40] | Then you know how bad I screwed up. | 那你知道我这次有多愚蠢了 |
[31:44] | I wussed out, Elena. I bailed because | 我胆怯了 埃琳娜 我退缩 |
[31:46] | I was convinced I’d ruin you. | 是因为我深信自己会毁了你 |
[31:49] | That’s not what this is about, Damon. | 我不是想跟你谈这个 达蒙 |
[31:50] | No. I know. Just hear me out, | 我知道 听我说完 |
[31:51] | Just hear me out. | 求你听我说完 |
[31:53] | You are literally the best person I’ve ever known, | 你是我在这世上见过最好的人 |
[31:56] | and for me to think that I could change you | 我总担心自己会改变你 |
[31:57] | gives me way too much credit | 其实是我太自大了 |
[31:59] | and you not nearly enough. | 却低估了你 |
[32:05] | You are the best influence on me. | 是你让我改过自新 |
[32:11] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[32:16] | You are the good, | 你代表着美好 |
[32:18] | and I need a little good in my life… | 而我需要一点美好 |
[32:24] | Because without it, | 如果没有它 |
[32:26] | There’s an awful lot of darkness. | 我的人生就只剩下一片黑暗 |
[32:32] | That’s a lot of pressure, Damon. | 你这样让我压力很大 达蒙 |
[32:33] | I know, Elena. | 我知道 埃琳娜 |
[32:34] | No. No. It’s my turn now. | 不 该你听我说了 |
[32:38] | Yeah. Ok. | 当然 你说吧 |
[32:41] | I love that I make you a better person, | 很高兴我能让你成为更好的人 |
[32:45] | I love that I make you happy, | 很高兴我能让你开心 |
[32:46] | but I don’t want to be the only thing that you live for. | 但我不想变成你生存的唯一意义 |
[32:54] | I don’t want to worry about what’s gonna happen | 我不想让自己无时无刻都在担心 |
[32:58] | every time we get into a fight | 如果我又跟你吵架 |
[32:59] | or if we break up again | 或是再一次分手 |
[33:02] | or who you’re gonna take it out on. | 你又会拿谁来出气 |
[33:05] | What–what are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[33:07] | I know what you did to Katherine, Damon. | 我知道你对凯瑟琳做了什么 达蒙 |
[33:11] | She was weak and dying, | 当时她已经奄奄一息 |
[33:15] | and you still tortured her. | 你还是残忍地折磨了她 |
[33:17] | How is this about Katherine? | 这跟凯瑟琳有什么关系 |
[33:19] | It’s not, ok? It’s about you. | 跟她没关系 是你 |
[33:22] | It’s about you, | 我说的是你 |
[33:25] | about the person that I can’t change, | 那个我无法改变的人 |
[33:29] | and the person that you really are. | 那个真正的你 |
[33:32] | That person was right to let me go. | 那样的你放我走是对的 |
[33:42] | I’m sorry, Damon, but it’s over. | 我很抱歉 达蒙 一切都结束了 |
[33:50] | We’re over. | 我们结束了 |
[34:08] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[34:11] | Come on. | 别装了 |
[34:13] | Deep down, you got to be enjoying this a little bit. | 内心深处 你一定很享受这一刻吧 |
[34:34] | You know what I realized tonight? | 知道我今晚意识到了什么吗 |
[34:39] | This is a big-ass house. | 这房子真他妈大 |
[34:42] | I live in a fricking mansion. | 我住在豪宅里 |
[34:46] | My parents are dead, | 我父母都死了 |
[34:49] | The girl I love slept with my nemesis, | 我爱的女孩和我的敌人上床了 |
[34:51] | and I have absolutely no idea | 而我完全不知道 |
[34:54] | what I’m gonna do with the rest of my life, | 我今后该怎么办 |
[34:56] | which–get this– lasts forever… | 而且 我还有永恒的生命 |
[35:05] | But I got a big-ass house. | 但我有一栋大房子 |
[35:12] | Why don’t we get out of it for a while, you know, | 我们干脆逃离这一切吧 |
[35:15] | just go somewhere, be anywhere but here? | 逃去哪个地方 任何地方都行 |
[35:23] | Klaus put me through hell in New Orleans, Matt. | 在新奥尔良 克劳斯让我生不如死 马特 |
[35:27] | He crushed me. | 他毁了我 |
[35:28] | And just when I thought it was over, | 当我以为那一切都结束了 |
[35:32] | that he couldn’t destroy anything else | 他不能再毁掉别的东西 |
[35:34] | or do anything worse… | 再做别的坏事的时候 |
[35:59] | So that’s it? It worked? | 就这样吗 起效了 |
[36:01] | Try not to sound so impressed, | 不用这么钦佩 |
[36:04] | but, yes, Katherine Pierce | 但是 是的 凯瑟琳·皮尔斯 |
[36:06] | has permanent control of Elena Gilbert’s body. | 已经永久掌控了埃琳娜·吉尔伯特的身体 |
[36:10] | Now about that payment we discussed. | 现在 给我之前谈好的报酬吧 |
[36:20] | Was that necessary? | 有这必要吗 |
[36:22] | No, but she was a loose end, | 不 但她可能是个麻烦 |
[36:23] | and I hate that. | 我不喜欢留着麻烦 |
[36:28] | She gave me the creeps anyway. | 反正她让我毛骨悚然 |
[36:31] | Cold, manipulative, good hair. | 冰冷 爱操纵人 头发好看 |
[36:34] | You really are my daughter. | 你真不愧是我女儿 |
[36:36] | If that’s your way of thanking me, | 如果这就是你感谢我的方式 |
[36:38] | save it for the road. | 路上再说吧 |
[36:41] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[36:49] | For the first time in the last 500 years, I’m in the clear. | 五百年来头一回 我完全安全 |
[36:53] | There’s no one coming after me. | 没人会来追杀我 |
[36:55] | Hell, half the people in this town | 这镇上大概有一半的人 |
[36:58] | would probably slit their own throats to protect Elena Gilbert. | 会为保护埃琳娜·吉尔伯特挺身而出 |
[37:03] | And what about me? | 那我怎么办呢 |
[37:04] | You’re a grown woman. | 你是个大人了 |
[37:06] | You can make your own decisions, | 你可以为自己做出抉择 |
[37:09] | but if you want my vote… | 但如果你想听我的意见 |
[37:13] | Stay. | 留下来 |
[37:16] | Now I’m not saying that I’ll ever learn how to be a good mother, | 我未必真能成为一个好妈妈 |
[37:19] | but I’ll try. | 但我会尽力的 |
[37:23] | I’ve got all the time in the world to get it right. | 我有的是时间弥补一切 |
[37:27] | I’ve searched for you for centuries. | 我找了你好几个世纪 |
[37:29] | I’m not leaving now, but we both know | 我现在不会走 但我们都知道 |
[37:32] | you want more than just mother-daughter bonding time. | 你想要的不仅是建立母女感情 |
[37:35] | You’re right. I want it all. | 你说对了 我全都想要 |
[37:39] | I want my daughter, I want immortality, | 我想要我女儿 我想要永生 |
[37:42] | and I want Stefan Salvatore. | 我还想要斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 |
[37:48] | He’s my one true love. | 他是我唯一的真爱 |
[37:51] | Well… | 好吧 |
[37:53] | I’d hate to be the person standing in your way. | 挡你路的人可要小心了 |
[38:05] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[38:06] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我到处找你 |
[38:08] | Yeah. Well, I couldn’t find a rock big enough to crawl under. | 是啊 我找不到能遮住我的石头藏在下面 |
[38:15] | You’re my friend. | 你是我的朋友 |
[38:17] | I need you to just give it to me straight. | 我要你对我实话实说 |
[38:21] | Am I a horrible person? | 我是个坏人吗 |
[38:26] | So that’s why you came here, huh? | 你来就是为了这个 |
[38:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:35] | Let me ask you something. | 我来问问你 |
[38:39] | When you found out about me and Katherine, | 你得知我和凯瑟琳的事后 |
[38:42] | what was your first thought? | 你第一个念头是什么 |
[38:47] | Honestly, I thought, “Eww.” | 老实说 我想的是 “好恶心” |
[38:48] | See? And if you held that against me, | 是吧 如果你因此而鄙视我 |
[38:51] | you wouldn’t be sitting here right now with me, would you? | 你现在就不会和我一起坐在这里了 不是吗 |
[38:54] | Or maybe I came here because | 或许我来是因为 |
[38:57] | I know that you see the best in people. | 我知道你能看到一个人最美好的一面 |
[39:01] | All right. Somebody has to say it, | 好吧 总得有人说 |
[39:03] | so here goes. | 那么 我就说了 |
[39:05] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[39:07] | Caroline… | 卡罗琳 |
[39:10] | You are a horrible person, ok? | 你真是坏透了 |
[39:12] | You are–you are thoughtless, | 你不顾及他人的感受 |
[39:14] | you’re shallow, you’re completely undependable– | 肤浅 完全不可信赖 |
[39:18] | Hey. I am–I am vulnerable. Don’t be mean. | 我很脆弱的 别太刻薄了 |
[39:21] | You know what? Now that I think about it, | 你知道吗 现在想起来 |
[39:23] | I have no idea what Klaus saw in you. | 真不知克劳斯看上了你什么 |
[39:25] | – What was he thinking? – Shut up! | -他在想什么呢 -你够了 |
[39:45] | Hey. You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[39:49] | You all right, man? | 伙计 你没事吧 |
[39:53] | Never better. | 好得不能再好了 |
[40:01] | We’ve been waiting for you. | 我们一直在等你呢 |
[40:04] | Damon’s teaching me a little game. | 达蒙教了我一个小花招 |
[40:07] | See, he assured me you’d be on this road heading out of town. | 他向我保证你会走这条路离开小镇 |
[40:11] | You said that you were gonna let me go. | 你说你要放我走的 |
[40:13] | I did. I tried. | 是的 我也试了 |
[40:16] | Does Elena know that you’re here? | 埃琳娜知道你在这里吗 |
[40:17] | She’s the reason I’m here. | 因为她我才会在这儿 |
[40:20] | No. Scratch that. | 不 我收回那句话 |
[40:22] | I’m the reason I’m here. | 是因为我 |
[40:24] | What do you want, Damon? | 你想要什么 达蒙 |
[40:26] | I want the same thing you want, Aaron– | 我想要的和你一样 亚伦 |
[40:28] | Go back in time, fix the past, | 回到从前 弥补曾经 |
[40:30] | get someone back I’ve lost. | 寻回失去的人 |
[40:32] | Everyone that I lost is because of you. | 我失去的每一个人都是因为你 |
[40:34] | You know who murdered my entire family? | 知道是谁杀死了我所有的亲人吗 |
[40:36] | You! | 是你 |
[40:38] | Justifiably. | 他有自己的原因 |
[40:39] | Either way, I did it. | 不管怎样 的确是我做的 |
[40:40] | I tore them apart, | 我把他们撕碎 |
[40:42] | I liked the sounds they made | 我喜欢他们发出的尖叫 |
[40:45] | because I realized they deserved it like you. | 因为我知道 他们和你一样 活该如此 |
[40:51] | Elena was too good for you. | 你真的配不上埃琳娜 |
[40:52] | I used to think that. Yeah. | 我以前也这么想 是啊 |
[40:56] | That I had to be better to deserve her love | 觉得自己得变得更好才配得上她对我的爱 |
[40:58] | and she had to be worse to accept mine. | 她得变坏一些才能接受我 |
[41:01] | I’d lie in the middle of the road, | 我躺在马路中间 |
[41:03] | looking up at the stars, | 看着天上的星星 |
[41:03] | having conversations with people like you, | 和你这样的人聊天 |
[41:06] | trying to convince myself that killing them was a bad instinct | 试图说服自己杀他们是不对的 |
[41:10] | and that sparing their lives was the right thing to do. | 饶他们一命才是该做的事 |
[41:13] | So what’d you do? Did you kill them? | 那你是怎么做的 你杀了他们吗 |
[41:16] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[41:17] | The point is I was conflicted. | 关键是 我很矛盾 |
[41:20] | Right now in this very, very moment, | 现在 此时此刻 |
[41:25] | I am crystal clear. | 我想的很清楚 |
[41:28] | See, Elena thinks I’m a monster. | 埃琳娜觉得我是个禽兽 |
[41:31] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[41:31] | She’s right. | 她没说错 |
[41:45] | Now that’s the Damon Salvatore I remember. | 这才是我记忆里的那个达蒙·塞尔瓦托 |