时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Wes had this scheme to destroy vampires | 韦斯有个阴谋想通过 |
[00:04] | by making them feed on each other. | 让吸血鬼以彼此为食来毁灭吸血鬼 |
[00:06] | What’s happening to you? | 你怎么了 |
[00:06] | Karma is happening to me. | 因果报应 |
[00:09] | My name is Nadia Petrova. | 我叫娜迪亚·佩特洛娃 |
[00:11] | You are my mother. | 你是我母亲 |
[00:14] | This knife’s the only thing | 这把刀是唯一 |
[00:16] | that will kill a passenger. | 能杀死寄居者的东西 |
[00:19] | I passengered myself | 我把自己 |
[00:20] | into Elena’s cute, little head. | 寄住在埃琳娜的脑袋里 |
[00:22] | She’s acting strange. She kissed me. | 她表现得很奇怪 她吻了我 |
[00:24] | Matt texted “Help k,” | 马特给你发消息”救命 k” |
[00:26] | As in “Katherine.” | 凯瑟琳的首字母 |
[00:27] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[00:28] | You won’t have to worry about me for much longer. | 过不了多久你就再也不用操心我了 |
[00:31] | Tyler Lockwood bit me. | 泰勒·洛克伍德咬了我 |
[00:53] | Good evening, sir. | 晚安 先生 |
[00:54] | If I could trouble you for a moment. | 能打扰你一下吗 |
[00:56] | I’m looking for someone. | 我在找一个人 |
[00:58] | Her name is Katerina Petrova. | 她叫凯瑟琳娜·佩特洛娃 |
[01:01] | She was last seen outside of London in 1492. | 最后有人见到她是1492年在伦敦外 |
[01:05] | She’s on the run. I need to find her. | 她在逃命 我得找到她 |
[01:10] | I need to ask her why she abandoned me. | 我要问她为什么要抛弃我 |
[01:12] | Nadia? | 娜迪亚 |
[01:14] | Please. I need to know. | 求你了 我一定要知道 |
[01:18] | Nadia, I’m right here. | 娜迪亚 我就在这儿 |
[01:22] | I’m right here. | 我就在这儿 |
[01:32] | Uhh. I was dreaming | 我在做梦 |
[01:34] | How I searched for you from village to village. | 梦见我一个个村子找你 |
[01:37] | I know. I heard you. | 我知道 我听到了 |
[01:38] | You said that I abandoned you. | 你说我抛弃了你 |
[01:40] | You were ripped from my arms as a baby. | 你还在襁褓中就被人从我怀中夺去 |
[01:42] | It’s completely different. | 这是两码事 |
[01:43] | Not for a child without a mother. | 但对于没有母亲的孩子没什么区别 |
[01:45] | You know, all this guilt | 老弄的我这么愧疚 |
[01:48] | is really taking all the fun out of this mother-daughter outing. | 我们母女出游还有什么意思 |
[01:52] | I’m sorry Tyler bit you, | 很遗憾泰勒咬了你 |
[01:53] | but you’re not going to die. | 但你不会死的 |
[01:56] | Did you ask Klaus for his blood? | 你问克劳斯要血了吗 |
[01:58] | Oh, my, you really are delirious. | 你真是糊涂得不轻啊 |
[02:01] | Nadia, he would love nothing more than to watch my daughter die. | 娜迪亚 他会十分愿意看着我女儿死去 |
[02:05] | And you don’t want to risk being outed. | 而且你也不愿暴露自己 |
[02:08] | No, I don’t. | 没错 |
[02:11] | So, that’s why I called him. | 所以我找来了他 |
[02:14] | Nice to meet you. I’m Dr. Maxfield. | 见到你很高兴 我是麦克斯菲尔德医生 |
[02:17] | And luckily for us, | 幸运的是 |
[02:18] | he’ll love nothing more than to study your blood. | 他十分乐意研究你的血 |
[02:20] | Werewolf venom isn’t easy to come by. | 狼毒可不容易找到 |
[02:24] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[02:25] | It’s ok. Nadia, it’s ok. | 没事的 娜迪亚 |
[02:28] | Listen to your mother. | 听你妈妈的 |
[02:29] | The venom in your blood is a toxin | 你血液中的毒液是种毒素 |
[02:31] | with basic chemical properties. | 它具有基本的化学特征 |
[02:32] | Once I study its make-up, | 如果我能分析出它的构成 |
[02:33] | I can… create the antidote. | 我就能制造解药 |
[02:37] | It’s ok. Come on, come on, honey. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[02:39] | There you go. | 好了 |
[02:43] | If I’d known I just had to die | 如果早知道我只要死了 |
[02:45] | to drag your attention from Stefan, | 你就会不去想斯特凡而关注我 |
[02:47] | I would have tried it a long time ago. | 我早就这么干了 |
[02:53] | If you’re trying to make me feel guilty… | 如果你是想让我觉得愧疚 |
[02:56] | It’s almost working. | 几乎办到了 |
[02:58] | I’m just glad you’re here now. | 我很高兴你现在能陪着我 |
[03:01] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[03:05] | I’m going to be a better mother, | 我要做个更好的母亲 |
[03:07] | starting right now. | 就从现在开始 |
[03:09] | I promise you… | 我保证 |
[03:13] | I’m going to save your life. | 我会救你的 |
[03:23] | She’s brilliant. | 她真厉害 |
[03:25] | We haven’t noticed that Katherine’s been inhabiting | 我们一点没发现凯瑟琳数周来都寄住在 |
[03:29] | Elena’s body for weeks, | 埃琳娜的身体里 |
[03:30] | and that’s all you have to say? | 你就这么一句吗 |
[03:32] | Yep. | 是的 |
[03:33] | And you realize that it was Katherine who | 那么你也知道是凯瑟琳 |
[03:36] | broke up with you, it wasn’t Elena. | 跟你分了手 不是埃琳娜 |
[03:40] | Right. So, your little murder spree with Enzo | 好吧 你跟恩佐的疯狂杀人行为 |
[03:46] | where you killed Aaron, | 你杀了亚伦 |
[03:48] | you nearly killed Jeremy, | 还险些杀了杰里米 |
[03:49] | tried to kill Wes but you got infected with that ripper virus– | 你想去杀韦斯却被嗜血病毒感染 |
[03:52] | that was all you reacting to Katherine. | 这都是凯瑟琳引起的 |
[03:56] | I’m trying to figure out why you decided to tell a starving, | 我在琢磨你为什么要告诉一个饥饿 |
[04:01] | bloodthirsty, vampire-feeding ripper | 嗜血 吸食吸血鬼的杀手 |
[04:03] | that his nemesis is still walking around alive and well | 他的宿敌依然安然无恙 |
[04:06] | while I am stuck in this cell and can’t do anything about it. | 而我却困在牢房里 对此毫无办法 |
[04:10] | I have it under control. | 我控制局面了 |
[04:11] | I’d love to hear this. | 我真想了解一下 |
[04:14] | Hang on here. Katherine’s still alive? | 等等 凯瑟琳还活着 |
[04:17] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[04:18] | Remember that time Nadia’s ex Gregor hitched a ride in your head? | 记得娜迪亚前男友格莱戈寄住在你脑子里吗 |
[04:21] | Ok, well, it’s kind of the same thing. | 这是一个道理 |
[04:23] | Katherine is a passenger in Elena, | 凯瑟琳是埃琳娜身体里的寄住者 |
[04:25] | except it’s worse because none of us seemed to notice. | 但是这次更糟 因为我们都没发现 |
[04:28] | She was at my house. | 她去了我家 |
[04:28] | How did none of us figure it out? | 我们怎么都没发现呢 |
[04:30] | Because it’s Katherine, and she’s smart, | 因为她是凯瑟琳 她很聪明 |
[04:32] | and conniving and sneaky and– | 而且诡计多端 狡猾 |
[04:35] | We’re the worst friends ever. | 我们是最糟糕的一群朋友 |
[04:37] | This makes no sense. | 这没道理 |
[04:39] | She saved my life. | 她救了我一命 |
[04:41] | She gave me CPR when Enzo tried to kill me. | 恩佐想杀我时她帮我做心脏复苏 |
[04:43] | Katherine would never do that. | 凯瑟琳不会那么做的 |
[04:44] | That’s what made her so believable. | 所以我们才没怀疑她 |
[04:46] | She played Elena to a t. | 她把埃琳娜扮得很像 |
[04:47] | If she let you die, her cover was blown. | 如果她让你死了 她就会暴露 |
[04:49] | I was sleeping 3 feet away from her. | 我跟她的床只差三英尺 |
[04:51] | She picked out my bitter ball dress. | 她帮我挑了伤心舞会的裙子 |
[04:53] | And I let her use my toothpaste. | 我还让她用我的牙膏 |
[04:55] | Yeah, well, did she lure you into a hotel room to make out with you? | 她把你引到一间旅馆里跟你亲热了吗 |
[05:00] | She’s the reason I found out about you and Klaus. | 就是因为她 我才知道你和克劳斯的事 |
[05:03] | Of course. Oh, my god. | 是啊 我的天 |
[05:07] | So, how do we kill the bitch? | 我们怎么杀了那贱人 |
[05:09] | Well, passengers can be expelled from the host. | 寄住者可以被从宿主身体里驱逐出去 |
[05:12] | Saw it happen with Matt. | 马特当时就是那样 |
[05:14] | Gregor died and Matt lived. | 格莱戈死了 马特还活着 |
[05:15] | All we have to do is stab her with a traveler knife. | 我们只要用一把旅行者的刀捅她就行 |
[05:18] | I still have the knife that Nadia gave me. | 我还留着娜迪亚给我的那把刀 |
[05:20] | Perfect. Go get it. | 很好 去拿吧 |
[05:21] | Hold on, guys, this is Katherine that we’re talking about. | 等等 这可是凯瑟琳啊 |
[05:24] | She’s gonna see a sneak attack coming from a mile away. | 她肯定会料到我们的偷袭 |
[05:27] | We gotta get her to come to us. | 我们得把她引到这儿来 |
[05:29] | Get her guard down. Corner her. | 让她放松警惕 包围她 |
[05:30] | Fat chance you’ll be seeing her today. | 你今天是不可能看见她了 |
[05:33] | I’m pretty sure I bit Nadia. | 我咬到了娜迪亚 |
[05:35] | What do you mean you bit her? | 什么叫你咬了她 |
[05:37] | I mean she was attacking Caroline | 她当时在攻击卡罗琳 |
[05:38] | and I might’ve nipped her a little. | 我可能咬到了她 |
[05:39] | And you’re just mentioning this now? | 你现在才说 |
[05:41] | Hey, guys, focus. Tyler’s right. | 大家集中 泰勒说得对 |
[05:44] | Katherine is not going to leave Nadia’s side | 凯瑟琳不会离开娜迪亚身边 |
[05:45] | unless not leaving compromises her identity. | 除非那样会暴露她自己 |
[05:49] | Which means? | 那么怎么做 |
[05:51] | We gotta invite her to something that Elena can’t say no to. | 我们得请她来参加埃琳娜不会拒绝的东西 |
[05:54] | A surprise party? Seriously? | 惊喜派对 不是吧 |
[05:58] | I wanted a spa day. | 我想做水疗的 |
[06:00] | You try feeling the death of every | 你试试每个死去的 |
[06:01] | supernatural creature who passes through you | 超自然生灵在去往另一边的路上 |
[06:02] | on their way to the other side. | 都得通过你 |
[06:03] | I’m not saying you don’t deserve it. | 我不是说你不该去水疗 |
[06:05] | Besides, your birthday isn’t until next week. | 况且 你的生日是下周呢 |
[06:08] | That’s what makes it a surprise. | 所以才叫惊喜 |
[06:09] | Yeah, I don’t think Bonnie would want a big party for her birthday. | 我觉得邦妮不会想要生日派对的 |
[06:14] | Of course she does. | 她当然想要 |
[06:15] | So, when can you get over to Stefan’s to help us set up? | 你什么时候能来斯特凡家帮我们布置 |
[06:19] | I can’t. | 我不能去 |
[06:21] | You can’t. | 你不能来吗 |
[06:22] | I would love to, but I just–I can’t. | 我很想去 但我就是不能 |
[06:28] | I’m making arrangements for Aaron Whitmore’s funeral. | 我在给亚伦·惠特莫筹办葬礼 |
[06:31] | The only reason Damon killed him was because we broke up, so, | 达蒙杀了他都是因为我跟他分手了 |
[06:34] | I kind of feel like I owe it to Aaron. | 我觉得我该为亚伦办个葬礼 |
[06:37] | You understand, right? | 你能理解的吧 |
[06:39] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[06:40] | No, that’s really nice of you. | 你真是太周到了 |
[06:47] | Elena, you’re so popular today. | 埃琳娜今天好受欢迎 |
[06:51] | Hey, Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[06:52] | Hey. How’s it going? | 你怎么样啊 |
[06:55] | You sound tired. | 你好像很疲惫 |
[06:56] | Yeah. I had to pull an all-nighter for my sociology exam | 是啊 为了社会学考试一宿没睡 |
[06:59] | and then woke up | 醒来就遇到 |
[07:00] | to a coven of dead Russian witches passing through me | 一整个死去的俄国女巫团 |
[07:02] | on the way to the other side. | 穿过我去另一边 |
[07:03] | Sorry. Self-pity. So not cute. | 抱歉 自怨自艾 太不好了 |
[07:07] | No, I totally get it. You’re the anchor now. | 我完全理解 你现在是锚了 |
[07:11] | That must be… exhausting | 一定很累吧 |
[07:15] | Do you want to maybe meet up for a coffee or something? | 你想不想一起喝杯咖啡什么的 |
[07:18] | It’s just been one of those days, you know? | 我今天真的挺郁闷的 |
[07:21] | Yeah. Well, ha! | 这个嘛 |
[07:23] | This is gonna sound crazy, but | 这听起来会很不可思议 |
[07:25] | I’m actually at the day spa right now | 但我现在正在水疗中心呢 |
[07:27] | buying you a gift certificate for your birthday. | 给你买这里的礼品券做生日礼物 |
[07:30] | It was supposed to be a surprise but, well, | 本来应该是个惊喜的 但是 |
[07:32] | surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[07:34] | You read my mind. That’s so you. | 你真了解我 你总是这样 |
[07:38] | Hey, look, I’ll check in with you later. | 我回头再找你吧 |
[07:40] | Ok. | 好的 |
[07:43] | Why are they being so clingy today? | 他们今天怎么这么粘人 |
[07:51] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[07:56] | There you go. Drink. | 来吧 喝吧 |
[08:04] | I need more. | 我还想要 |
[08:06] | Too bad. | 不行 |
[08:07] | That was nothing. | 这根本不叫喝 |
[08:08] | That’s exactly 4 ounces. | 那是整整4盎司 |
[08:09] | When you were out killing vampires, | 你在外面到处杀吸血鬼的时候 |
[08:10] | you said one vampire kept you good for 8 hours. | 你说喝一个人8小时都不再饥渴 |
[08:13] | So, our friend Caroline did a little bit of math– | 卡罗琳算了一下 |
[08:16] | Caroline? | 卡罗琳 |
[08:17] | Relax. She had a calculator. | 别担心 她用了计算器 |
[08:18] | So, 4 ounces 3 times a day | 每天3次 每次4盎司 |
[08:21] | should be just enough to help manage the hunger. | 应该足够控制你的饥渴感了 |
[08:28] | You mean manage me. | 你是说控制我 |
[08:30] | So you don’t rip anyone’s head off. | 这样你就不会把谁的脑袋扯下来了 |
[08:32] | We’ll deal with your crisis once we get Elena back. | 等我们把埃琳娜弄回来就应付你的麻烦 |
[08:35] | I’ll deal with my own crisis. | 我会自己应付我的麻烦 |
[08:37] | Listen, you just let me out of here. | 你把我放出去 |
[08:38] | I’ll find Wes, I’ll get the antidote. | 我找到韦斯 拿到解药 |
[08:40] | And then what, huh? You skip town? | 然后呢 离开这里 |
[08:43] | Leave it to me to tell Elena everything you did | 让我去告诉埃琳娜你以为 |
[08:45] | after you thought she broke up with you? | 她跟你分手之后你做的一切 |
[08:48] | No. | 休想 |
[08:51] | Who are you calling there, buddy? | 你要给谁打电话 |
[08:53] | Katherine’s been making a lot of excuses | 凯瑟琳在找借口推脱 |
[08:55] | and I have a feeling she won’t be able to say no to me. | 我觉得她不会拒绝我 |
[09:06] | It’s your phone. Elena is calling. | 你的电话 埃琳娜打来的 |
[09:12] | Answer it. | 接电话 |
[09:15] | Elena. Hey. | 埃琳娜 |
[09:17] | Hey. Um…how are you? | 你还好吗 |
[09:20] | Well, you know. Strung up, hungry. | 被人绑着 饿的眼冒金星 |
[09:24] | Same old, same old. | 还像往常一样 |
[09:26] | Now that the dust has settled, | 既然一切尘埃落定 |
[09:28] | I was hoping that, I don’t know, maybe | 我想 或许 |
[09:31] | we can talk about what happened at the farmhouse. | 我们可以谈谈在农舍发生的事 |
[09:35] | Can I see you? | 能见个面吗 |
[09:37] | Ok. Sure. | 当然 |
[09:39] | Why don’t you just come to the house and we’ll talk about it here? | 你来我们家 我们在这儿谈谈吧 |
[09:43] | Perfect. I’ll see you soon. | 好的 待会儿见 |
[09:45] | Ok. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[09:53] | Damon knows that he tried to kill me less than 24 hours ago. | 达蒙知道不到24小时前他还想杀我 |
[09:58] | There isn’t a single vampire-craving bone in his body | 他那么饥渴绝不会 |
[10:03] | that would risk putting his precious Elena | 冒险让他的宝贝埃琳娜 |
[10:06] | back in that kind of danger again. | 再次面对那种危险 |
[10:08] | And yet he’s desperate to see her. | 可他却急着想见她 |
[10:11] | Just like her other friends. | 就像她其他的朋友们 |
[10:20] | They know. | 他们知道了 |
[10:21] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 这没道理啊 |
[10:23] | She’s dodged everyone’s attempt to try to get her over here. | 其他人想把她骗过来都被她推脱掉了 |
[10:25] | Now she voluntarily wants to come over? | 现在却自愿过来 |
[10:27] | Unless… | 除非 |
[10:29] | Unless? | 除非什么 |
[10:32] | She was testing me. | 她是在试探我 |
[10:36] | She knows. | 她知道了 |
[11:01] | Money for information. | 拿钱换消息 |
[11:03] | I was told you saw Katerina Petrova kill a man in cold blood | 听说你看见凯瑟琳娜·佩特洛娃在凡尔赛宫外 |
[11:06] | outside the Court of Versailles. | 冷血地杀死了一个人 |
[11:09] | I want to know if that’s true. | 我要知道这是不是真的 |
[11:13] | I want to know what kind of person my mother is. | 我要知道我妈妈是什么样的人 |
[11:16] | She’s been on the run for… | 她已经跑了 |
[11:22] | 228 years. | 228年了 |
[11:24] | You passed out in the car. | 你在车里昏过去了 |
[11:27] | I didn’t want to wake you. | 我不想弄醒你 |
[11:35] | Perfect. | 真好 |
[11:37] | I can make my peace with the universe. | 我可以跟世界告别了 |
[11:40] | Don’t talk like that. I brought you here so that I could hide you | 不许说那种话 我带你来是想藏好你 |
[11:44] | till Wes finds a way to heal you. | 直到韦斯找到办法救你 |
[11:46] | You should leave now. While you can. | 你还是趁现在赶快走吧 |
[11:50] | There’s no point in trying to save me. | 你没必要想办法救我 |
[11:52] | I didn’t raise you to be a quitter. | 我可没把你养成一个轻言放弃的人 |
[11:55] | And I promise… | 我保证 |
[11:57] | As soon as you get better, we’re leaving. | 只要你好起来 我们就走 |
[12:01] | Together. | 一起走 |
[12:05] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[12:06] | The farther she gets, | 她逃得越远 |
[12:07] | the worse our chances are of ever seeing Elena again. | 我们越不可能再见到埃琳娜 |
[12:09] | It’s bad enough that we didn’t recognize Katherine. | 我们不仅没认出凯瑟琳 |
[12:12] | We also just blew our only advantage. | 还失去了先机 |
[12:14] | Nothing a little locator spell can’t fix. | 施个定位咒不就得了 |
[12:31] | Let me guess. Matter of life and death? | 我猜猜 又是生死大事吗 |
[12:34] | Kind of. Yeah, um, do you remember that locator spell | 算是吧 还记得我们那天晚上 |
[12:38] | we did the other night? | 施的定位咒吗 |
[12:39] | Sure. We ended up saving him. | 当然 我们救了他 |
[12:44] | You’re welcome, by the way. | 不客气 |
[12:48] | Now we need you to find his sister. | 我们需要你帮忙找他姐姐 |
[12:50] | Why? She run away from home? | 怎么了 她离家出走了吗 |
[12:52] | No. She’s been possessed by her evil doppelganger. | 不 她被她的邪恶二重身附身了 |
[12:56] | Ok… | 好吧 |
[12:58] | Liv. | 小奥 |
[13:00] | Will you help us? | 你能帮我们吗 |
[13:03] | I can be convinced. | 好好说服我吧 |
[13:08] | Need blood. | 我要血 |
[13:10] | You just had your lunch 30 minutes ago. | 你30分钟前才吃过午饭 |
[13:12] | Or you could give me a couple sips of that hybrid juice. | 你可以让我吸点你的混血儿血 |
[13:17] | I can be on my way and I’ll take up my ripper situation with Wes. | 我就可以离开这儿 把我的疯劲用在韦斯身上 |
[13:21] | Not gonna happen. | 别做梦了 |
[13:28] | Can I ask you a question | 我问你一个问题 |
[13:29] | without you getting all wolf man on me? | 你别变成狼来咬我 |
[13:31] | Do I have a choice? | 我有的选吗 |
[13:33] | Why are you still here? | 你怎么还在这儿 |
[13:35] | I’m a hybrid and you need a baby-sitter. | 我是混血儿 你需要保姆 |
[13:37] | Oh, no, I mean here here, | 我是说在这里 |
[13:39] | in Mystic Falls here. | 神秘瀑布镇 |
[13:40] | Your famila’s all dead | 你家人死光了 |
[13:42] | and I don’t see you getting a job at the grill. | 你也不在酒吧打工 |
[13:44] | Yet I don’t see you in a Whitmore hoodie, either. | 你也没去惠特莫上大学 |
[13:47] | Something tells me that | 我有种感觉 |
[13:49] | there’s a little masochistic voice inside your head | 你心里还有一份找虐的情节 |
[13:51] | that’s trying to convince you | 让你想要相信 |
[13:53] | that you and Caroline still have a fighting chance in hell. | 你和卡罗琳还有那么一丝可能 |
[13:59] | I think you have enough problems without having to worry about me. | 我觉得你不去担心我 你自己的问题也够多了 |
[14:02] | You’re probably right. | 你大概是对的 |
[14:06] | One small difference between you and me– | 但我们有一个小小的区别 |
[14:09] | You want to hear it? | 想听听吗 |
[14:09] | Not especially. | 不是很想 |
[14:11] | You see, even after all the terrible things I do, | 即便我做了那么多坏事 |
[14:15] | Elena still chose me. | 埃琳娜还是选了我 |
[14:17] | Because she’s fighting for me. | 因为她在为我抗争 |
[14:19] | Caroline, on the other hand, | 而卡罗琳呢 |
[14:21] | chose the nuclear option. | 选择了毁灭 |
[14:23] | You know that big, red button that just | 犯下了不可原谅的错误 |
[14:24] | nukes your entire relationship once and for all? | 彻底毁掉了你们的恋情 |
[14:27] | Well, sleeping with the guy that killed your mom | 跟杀了你妈妈的人上床 |
[14:30] | was kind of her way of slamming her hand down. | 就是她犯下这种错误的方式 |
[14:35] | You think Elena will still want you back after this? | 你觉得这事之后埃琳娜还会再接受你吗 |
[14:37] | It’s over, Damon. Fix yourself and run. | 结束了 达蒙 收拾好自己就滚蛋吧 |
[14:40] | Far away. | 越远越好 |
[14:41] | I plan on it. | 我正有此意 |
[14:43] | How’s New Orleans this time of year? | 新奥尔良这时候怎么样啊 |
[14:46] | You really think Elena’s gonna forgive you? | 你真觉得埃琳娜能原谅你吗 |
[14:49] | Look at you. You killed her friend. | 瞧瞧你 你杀了她的朋友 |
[14:52] | You almost killed her brother. You nearly killed her. | 你差点杀了她弟弟 还有她本人 |
[14:54] | You’re a joke, Damon. | 你就是个笑话 达蒙 |
[14:55] | Says the guy pining after the girl who slept with Klaus. | 依然对跟克劳斯上床的女孩恋恋不舍的人如是说 |
[14:59] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[15:01] | I know how to get you in this cell. | 我知道怎么把你引进来 |
[15:24] | Hey, ready for a changing of the guard– | 该换岗了 |
[15:27] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[15:28] | Oh, my god. Tyler? | 天哪 泰勒 |
[15:30] | I’m ok. | 我没事 |
[15:31] | He fed on you? | 他吸了你的血 |
[15:32] | I said I’m fine. | 我说了我没事 |
[15:33] | Why would you come in here? | 你怎么进来了 |
[15:34] | Why do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[15:36] | Damon knew exactly how to piss me off. | 达蒙很清楚怎么激怒我 |
[15:39] | What the hell happened? | 发生什么了 |
[15:41] | I think Damon went to go find Wes. | 达蒙大概是去找韦斯了 |
[15:48] | Elena’s necklace. Candle. Map. | 埃琳娜的项链 蜡烛 地图 |
[15:52] | Give me your hand. | 把你手给我 |
[15:54] | You’re Elena’s brother. That makes you blood. | 你是埃琳娜的弟弟 所以你是她的血亲 |
[15:56] | So, hand it over. | 快给我 |
[15:58] | Actually, he’s her cousin. | 事实上只是表亲 |
[15:59] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[16:00] | Whatever. Close enough. | 无所谓 这就够了 |
[16:06] | That’s not– that’s not how I taught you. | 我不是这么教你的 |
[16:09] | Relax, Mr. Miyagi. | 别紧张 宫城先生 |
[16:11] | I’m feeling my way through it, ok? | 我在找感觉 好吧 |
[16:14] | Now, what do I say, again? | 我该说什么来着 |
[16:15] | Phesmatos tribum nas ex viras, | [咒语] |
[16:18] | sequitas sanguinem. | [咒语] |
[16:20] | Phesmatos tribum nas ex viras, | [咒语] |
[16:22] | sequitas sanguinem. | [咒语] |
[16:29] | Does Elena look anything like you? | 你和埃琳娜哪里长得比较像 |
[16:30] | Uh, same color hair. | 一样的发色 |
[16:32] | What about her eyes? | 眼睛呢 |
[16:34] | Are they as pretty as yours? | 她的眼睛也和你的一样好看吗 |
[16:35] | Is this really necessary? | 有这必要吗 |
[16:36] | I’m sorry. I’m searching for | 不好意思 我正在脑海里搜寻 |
[16:38] | his sister/cousin’s doppelganger in my mind. | 他的亲姐/表姐的二重身 |
[16:42] | I’ll take all the help I can get. | 一切用得上的方法我都要尝试 |
[16:45] | Phesmatos tribum nas ex viras, | [咒语] |
[16:49] | sequitas sanguinem. | [咒语] |
[16:51] | Phesmatos tribum nas ex viras, | [咒语] |
[16:54] | sequitas… sanguinem. | [咒语] |
[17:04] | Does your sister spend a lot of time in church? | 你姐姐经常去教堂吗 |
[17:08] | Are you leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[17:11] | I’m going to check on Wes. | 我去看下韦斯 |
[17:12] | He’s taking too long. | 他去了太久了 |
[17:14] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[17:16] | They’re all out looking for you. | 他们都在找你呢 |
[17:19] | That’s never stopped me before. | 追兵向来对我不成问题 |
[17:48] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[18:00] | What’s up, doc? | 你好啊 博士 |
[18:01] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[18:02] | I called my friend Enzo | 我打电话给我朋友恩佐 |
[18:03] | and asked him about the little adventure he had with you. | 打听了下你们俩的冒险活动 |
[18:07] | Gotta say, long way off the tenure track, huh? | 不得不说 这跟终身职位的待遇差远了 |
[18:11] | I take it the Augustine Society hit a bit of a rough streak. | 八月会遭遇麻烦了吗 |
[18:14] | There is no Augustine Society, Damon. | 八月会不存在了 达蒙 |
[18:17] | It’s just me. | 只有我 |
[18:19] | Well, then I guess you’re my guy. | 那我想我要找的就是你了 |
[18:22] | You see, I have this long road ahead of me | 瞧 我还得费很大的劲 |
[18:24] | to win my ex-girlfriend back. | 赢回前女友的心 |
[18:25] | But I don’t have a chance in hell | 但眼下那对我根本不可能 |
[18:27] | if I’m lusting over her blood. | 因为我抵制不了吸她血的欲望 |
[18:29] | Follow? | 懂吗 |
[18:30] | Even if I did cure you of this virus, | 即使我治愈了你 |
[18:32] | what difference does it make? | 那又能怎么样呢 |
[18:34] | So you stop feeding on your friends | 你不吸你朋友的血了 |
[18:36] | and go back to feeding on innocent people. | 却转投那些无辜的人 |
[18:38] | Is that really gonna impress Elena Gilbert? | 这样就能让埃琳娜·吉尔伯特看上你了吗 |
[18:43] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[18:44] | You did this to me. | 是你把我变成这样的 |
[18:46] | I didn’t do this to you. You are this. | 不是我把你变成这样 你本性如此 |
[18:48] | I simply held up the mirror. | 我只是让你看清楚自己 |
[18:56] | Now it’s my turn to play doctor. | 该我当医生了 |
[19:25] | That was fun. | 真有趣 |
[19:27] | You think? | 是吗 |
[19:28] | You must really trust Rebekah. | 你一定很相信丽贝卡 |
[19:32] | Watch this. | 看好了 |
[19:33] | I’m going to steal her earrings… | 我要偷走她的耳环 |
[19:40] | and you’re not going to say anything. | 而你什么也不会说 |
[19:42] | See? You’re hanging out with an original vampire | 看 你和一个吸血鬼始祖混在一起 |
[19:47] | and you’re not even on vervain. Trust. | 而你都没有用马鞭草 这就是信任 |
[19:50] | You know she’s an original? | 你知道她是个吸血鬼始祖 |
[19:52] | I recognized her on the dance floor. | 我在舞池就认出她来了 |
[19:54] | I was hoping she’d know something about | 我希望她能知道一些关于 |
[19:56] | her brother Klaus’ favorite vampire: | 她哥哥克劳斯最爱的吸血鬼 |
[20:00] | Katherine Pierce. | 凯瑟琳·皮尔斯的事 |
[20:02] | Maybe you heard of her? | 或许你听说过她 |
[20:04] | Yeah. Yeah, I’ve heard of her. | 是的 我听说过她 |
[20:09] | I know her. Why do you care? | 我认识她 你管这个干什么 |
[20:12] | Because she is my mother, | 她是我妈妈 |
[20:15] | and I’d very much like to meet her. | 我非常想见她 |
[20:19] | I’m going to take your ring. | 我要带走你的戒指 |
[20:25] | Now I have a reason to see you again. | 现在我就有理由再见你了 |
[20:33] | Wes? What the hell is taking so l– | 韦斯 你怎么耽误了这么… |
[20:38] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[20:42] | Please, no. No. | 拜托 不 |
[21:00] | Nadia, I’m coming back to the church right now. | 娜迪亚 我这就回教堂去 |
[21:02] | She’s not at the church anymore. She’s with me at home. | 她不在教堂了 她在我家 |
[21:09] | Stefan, why do you have Nadia’s phone? | 斯特凡 娜迪亚的手机怎么在你手上 |
[21:11] | She doesn’t have much time left, Katherine. | 她没多少时间了 凯瑟琳 |
[21:16] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[21:17] | I know that it’s you and I know that you care about Nadia. | 我知道是你 我也知道你在乎娜迪亚 |
[21:21] | That’s why I brought her here. | 所以我才带她过来 |
[21:23] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[21:26] | Put her on the phone. | 让她接电话 |
[21:38] | Katherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[21:43] | Run. | 跑 |
[21:47] | You can always run, Katherine. It’s what you do best. | 你可以逃跑 凯瑟琳 你最擅长逃跑 |
[21:50] | Or you can come home and see your daughter | 或者你也可以在你女儿死前 |
[21:52] | one last time before she dies. | 来见她最后一面 |
[21:55] | It’s your choice. | 你自己选 |
[22:27] | Your hands are like ice. | 你的手好凉 |
[22:31] | Gregor. | 格莱戈 |
[22:33] | No, it’s Matt. I’m not– | 不 我是马特 我不是… |
[22:34] | Gregor, I’m sorry I betrayed you. | 格莱戈 很抱歉我背叛了你 |
[22:39] | I did it for my mother. | 我是为了我母亲 |
[22:42] | I did everything for her. | 我做一切都是为了她 |
[22:46] | I know you did. | 我知道 |
[22:50] | Forgive me? | 原谅我吧 |
[22:56] | Yes. I forgive you. | 好 我原谅你 |
[23:07] | It’s ok. It’s ok. Shh. | 没事的 没事 |
[23:14] | I–I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[23:20] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[23:37] | What’s gonna happen when I die? | 我死的时候会怎样 |
[23:40] | I’ll take your hand… | 我会握着你的手… |
[23:44] | and you’ll go to the other side. | 你会到另一边去 |
[23:47] | Just like that. | 就这样 |
[23:50] | Will it hurt? | 会疼吗 |
[23:53] | You won’t feel any pain. | 任何痛苦也感觉不到 |
[24:00] | I’m here to see my daughter. | 我是来见我女儿的 |
[24:13] | Nadia. | 娜迪亚 |
[24:23] | You came back for me. | 你回来见我了 |
[24:26] | I won’t leave you again. | 我再不会离开你了 |
[24:28] | Did you find a way to save me? | 你找到救我的办法了吗 |
[24:34] | Klaus’ blood would’ve saved you… | 克劳斯的血可以救你… |
[24:39] | if I’d asked for it. | 如果我之前去求他的话 |
[24:42] | You would have outed yourself. | 你会暴露你自己的 |
[24:45] | But you would’ve been alive. | 但你就能活下来了 |
[24:50] | And now it’s too late. | 现在太迟了 |
[25:05] | My mother’s name is Katherine. | 我母亲叫凯瑟琳 |
[25:09] | I’m looking for her. | 我正在找她 |
[25:11] | You found me. Nadia, I’m right here. | 你找到我了 娜迪亚 我在这儿 |
[25:15] | She’s a liar. And a murderer. | 她是个骗子 杀人凶手 |
[25:21] | She manipulates. She betrays. | 她会操纵和背叛别人 |
[25:28] | She will do anything to survive. | 为了生存她能做出任何事 |
[25:32] | Nadia. No, I’m– | 娜迪亚 不 我 |
[25:37] | I’m right here. | 我在这儿 |
[25:39] | Nadia, look at me. Look at me. | 娜迪亚 看着我 |
[25:41] | I’m here. I’m right here. | 我就在这儿呢 |
[25:46] | I’m looking for my mother. | 我在找我母亲 |
[25:56] | This is not what your life should’ve been. | 你的人生不该是这样子的 |
[26:00] | 500 years searching for a mother | 五百年来一心寻找母亲 |
[26:05] | who ended up… being me. | 可她却是我这样一个人 |
[26:22] | Let me show you what your life should’ve been. | 我让你看看你的人生应该是怎样的 |
[26:26] | What your perfect day would have been like. | 你的美好人生应该是什么样子 |
[26:35] | You and I had a little cottage. | 你和我住在一间小木屋里 |
[26:38] | It was an ordinary summer day. | 那是一个普通的夏日 |
[26:40] | You’d been playing outside. | 你在外面玩了一天 |
[26:42] | So, you were tired and it was time for bed. | 已经精疲力尽 准备上床休息 |
[26:45] | You told me about the fort that you’d built, | 你告诉我你建了一座城堡 |
[26:49] | out in the woods by the river, | 就在河边的树林里 |
[26:50] | and so I asked if I could visit, | 我问你能不能带我去看看 |
[26:55] | and you said when the sun came up in the morning, | 你说等第二天太阳升起就去 |
[26:59] | and I said… | 然后我对你说 |
[27:02] | Good night, Nadia. | 晚安 娜迪亚 |
[27:15] | Sleep well. | 做个好梦 |
[27:31] | Your mother loves you. | 你妈妈深爱着你 |
[29:08] | So. | 那么 |
[29:13] | This is it. | 就这样了 |
[29:22] | Hello, Katherine. | 你好啊 凯瑟琳 |
[29:24] | You didn’t think I’d miss this, did you? | 我怎么会错过这个精彩时刻呢 |
[29:39] | Ok. So. | 好吧 那么 |
[29:42] | Who’s got the knife? | 刀在谁手上呢 |
[29:45] | Which one of you is gonna get to | 你们谁来动手 |
[29:47] | kill the elusive Katherine Pierce once and for all? | 干掉捉摸不透的凯瑟琳·皮尔斯呢 |
[29:57] | What? Suddenly everyone’s speechless? | 怎么了 突然都不说话了 |
[30:01] | When I was on my deathbed, | 我躺在床上奄奄一息时 |
[30:02] | you all had plenty to say. | 你们不是都有很多话说吗 |
[30:06] | Is it you, Tyler? | 是你吗 泰勒 |
[30:09] | Because I triggered the werewolf curse? | 因为我触发了你的狼人诅咒 |
[30:11] | Gave you an identity and made you matter? | 给了你一个身份 让你变得重要 |
[30:14] | You’ve done nothing for me. | 你没为我做任何事 |
[30:16] | Oh, please, Tyler. | 得了吧 泰勒 |
[30:17] | If I hadn’t walked into your life, | 如果不是我 |
[30:18] | You’d just be a wasted nobody | 你就是个一事无成的窝囊废 |
[30:21] | with a boozy mom and a temper problem. | 只有个酗酒的老妈和臭脾气 |
[30:25] | Don’t. Don’t. | 别冲动 别 |
[30:27] | And you. | 而你 |
[30:28] | I’m not worried about you offing me. | 我一点都不担心你会杀了我 |
[30:30] | Because we both know I made you better | 我们都清楚我把你变成吸血鬼 |
[30:32] | by making you a vampire. | 对你来说是件好事 |
[30:35] | Good-bye, Katherine. | 永别了 凯瑟琳 |
[30:37] | Bye-bye, Caroline. | 再见了 卡罗琳 |
[30:42] | The one girl here | 作为这里 |
[30:43] | who actually appreciates how beautiful you are. | 唯一一个真正欣赏你的女孩 |
[30:46] | You wouldn’t stab me in the heart, would you, Matty blue? | 你不会在我胸口捅一刀吧 蓝眼睛马特 |
[30:49] | No, I don’t think so. | 我想你也不会 |
[30:51] | You will definitely go down as the best night I never had. | 你绝对是我最美好但却没能发生的一夜情 |
[30:57] | Oh, well. | 真可惜啊 |
[30:57] | Oh, well. | 没办法 |
[31:02] | Well, little Gilbert, | 到你了 小吉尔伯特 |
[31:04] | It was nice to have a brother for a second there. | 有个弟弟的感觉还挺不错的 |
[31:08] | when you weren’t being so damn annoying. | 当你不那么讨人厌的时候 |
[31:12] | Bon bon, no need for good-byes. | 邦邦 我们就不用告别了 |
[31:14] | I’ll see you on the flip side. | 反正还要见面的 |
[31:21] | Damon. Oh, how you’d love nothing more than | 达蒙 你肯定万分想用那把刀 |
[31:25] | to drive that blade right through me. | 捅进我的身体 |
[31:28] | We’ve already done this, kitty kat. | 我们已经告别过了 小野猫 |
[31:31] | I’ve said all I needed to say. | 该说的我都说过了 |
[31:33] | I know, but I never got to say | 我知道 但我还没能说出 |
[31:35] | what I needed to say to you. | 我要对你说的话 |
[31:39] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:43] | You blame me for who you are. | 你把你现在的样子怪罪于我 |
[31:48] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:50] | I’m sorry that I turned you. | 很抱歉我转化了你 |
[31:53] | I’m sorry that you didn’t get to die | 很抱歉你没能就那么死去 |
[31:56] | as a forgotten nobody on a bloody battlefield, | 做又一个风雨腥风的战场上的无名亡魂 |
[31:59] | and your father didn’t get to live another day | 而你父亲没能多活一天 |
[32:02] | to be disgraced by you. | 为你感到羞耻 |
[32:04] | Damon, I’m sorry that I gave your life purpose. | 达蒙 抱歉我给了你人生目标 |
[32:06] | Passion. Drive. Desire. | 激情 动力 欲望 |
[32:10] | I’m sorry that you are who you are | 抱歉你是现在的样子 |
[32:13] | because I’m the one that taught you how to love. | 因为是我教会了你如何去爱 |
[32:18] | I’ll see you in hell, Katherine. | 地狱见 凯瑟琳 |
[32:26] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[32:31] | You know, I always wondered what it would be like | 要知道 我一直很想知道 |
[32:33] | to be loved by you. | 被你所爱是什么滋味 |
[32:35] | You’ve got to admit, | 你得承认 |
[32:38] | that one fleeting moment… | 有那么短暂的一瞬间 |
[32:42] | your feelings were real. | 你的感觉是真实的 |
[32:49] | This truly has been the role of a lifetime. | 这真是千载难逢的角色 |
[32:53] | Stefan, I love you. I’ve always loved you. | 斯特凡 我爱你 我一直都爱着你 |
[33:16] | I guess this is how… | 我想这就是 |
[33:20] | our love story ends. | 我们爱情的结局 |
[34:29] | Stefan said we should bury her in the woods. | 斯特凡说我们应该把她埋在树林里 |
[34:36] | Screw that. | 不 |
[34:39] | She deserves better. | 应该好好安葬她 |
[34:46] | You need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[34:50] | No. I got this. | 不用 我可以 |
[35:00] | Why is she not waking up? | 她为什么还没醒 |
[35:02] | When Gregor left Matt’s body, | 格莱戈离开马特身体的时候 |
[35:03] | it took him a while to wake up, too. | 也用了好一会儿才醒 |
[35:07] | Which gives us a little bit of time | 这就给了我们一点时间 |
[35:09] | to talk about what the hell you did. | 来聊聊你都干了什么 |
[35:11] | Relax. Thanks to Tyler’s friendly donation, | 别紧张 多亏了泰勒的好意捐赠 |
[35:14] | I’ll be fine for a couple hours. | 接下来几个小时我都没问题 |
[35:17] | A few hours, huh? | 几小时啊 |
[35:20] | And then what? What’s the plan? | 然后呢 有什么计划 |
[35:25] | Tell her everything I did. | 告诉她我做的一切 |
[35:27] | Let the chips crash and burn where they may. | 一切顺其自然 |
[35:33] | Optimistic. | 真乐观 |
[35:34] | I don’t want to be another Katherine Pierce. | 我不想成为另一个凯瑟琳·皮尔斯 |
[35:38] | Katherine spent her whole life running from her problems | 凯瑟琳这一辈子都在躲避她的问题 |
[35:40] | only to die here. | 最终却死在了这里 |
[35:43] | All alone. | 孤身一人 |
[35:50] | Is it wrong that I feel… | 我是不是不该觉得 |
[35:53] | Victorious? | 胜利了 |
[35:55] | Sad. | 悲伤 |
[35:58] | I know that Katherine is a horrible person, but– | 我知道凯瑟琳是个可怕的人 但是 |
[36:03] | But you see the good in people. | 但你总能看到每个人的优点 |
[36:08] | You mean Klaus. | 你是说克劳斯吧 |
[36:10] | Because I saw the good in Klaus. | 因为我看到了克劳斯的好 |
[36:13] | Your words. Not mine. | 你说的 不是我 |
[36:18] | Your hybrid bite just killed someone | 你的咬伤刚刚害死了一个人 |
[36:21] | and no one even batted an eye. | 没人对此有任何意见 |
[36:23] | I sleep with the wrong guy weeks ago | 数周前 我和不该睡的人睡了 |
[36:25] | and I don’t hear the end of it. | 你们就没完没了 |
[36:26] | How is that fair? | 这太不公平了吧 |
[36:27] | I don’t know, Care. | 我不知道 卡罗琳 |
[36:29] | Maybe people just expect more from you. | 也许人们对你的期望更高 |
[36:30] | Why? Because being good comes so easy to me? | 为什么 因为我就天生该做个好人吗 |
[36:34] | Well, guess what, Tyler? It doesn’t. | 你猜怎么着 泰勒 不是这样的 |
[36:36] | I am a vampire. | 我是吸血鬼 |
[36:37] | I have the same impulses as you. | 我和你一样会有冲动 |
[36:39] | So, I’m allowed to make some mistakes along the way. | 我也偶尔可以犯些错误 |
[36:41] | Yes, I slept with Klaus– | 是的 我是和克劳斯睡了 |
[36:43] | But after you walked away from me. | 但那是在你离开我之后 |
[36:46] | That was my choice and I am living with it | 那是我的选择 我会承担 |
[36:48] | and I don’t need to be hearing about it every 5 seconds. | 我不需要每五秒就听你说一次 |
[36:51] | So, just get over it or get out of my life, but… | 所以要么接受这事 要么滚出我的生活 但是 |
[36:57] | I’m done feeling guilty. | 我受够了心怀内疚 |
[37:29] | This is for you, dad. | 这是给你点的 爸爸 |
[37:36] | I want you to know how much I miss you. | 我想让你知道我有多么想念你 |
[37:46] | You’ve got to be kidding me, right? | 你一定是在搞笑吧 |
[37:49] | Something tells me I’m about 5 centuries delayed | 我觉得信上帝什么的 |
[37:53] | on the whole believing in a higher power thing. | 我已经晚了五个世纪 |
[37:56] | Well, you’re here. That means it worked. | 你在这里 说明奏效了 |
[38:00] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[38:01] | True. | 是的 |
[38:03] | Then again, your friends | 不过你的朋友 |
[38:04] | didn’t really give me much of a choice in the matter. | 并没有给我选择的权利 |
[38:08] | Using my only daughter against me? | 利用我女儿来对付我 |
[38:11] | Harsh. | 真残忍 |
[38:12] | I suppose I could’ve spent the next 500 years running, | 或许我可以再逃500年 |
[38:17] | but for what? | 但有什么意义呢 |
[38:20] | My daughter was dying. | 我女儿要死了 |
[38:22] | Stefan would never love me. | 斯特凡绝不会爱我 |
[38:25] | I was back to having nothing. | 我又一无所有了 |
[38:28] | Elena wins again. | 埃琳娜又赢了 |
[38:30] | Let’s get this over with. | 我们早结束早完事吧 |
[38:31] | I’m really starting to get sick of Elena getting everything that I want. | 我真的受够了埃琳娜得到我想要的一切 |
[38:37] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[38:39] | Wes had no intention… | 韦斯根本没打算 |
[38:42] | of helping Nadia. | 救娜迪亚 |
[38:43] | You can always run, Katherine. | 你可以逃跑 凯瑟琳 |
[38:45] | It’s your choice. | 你自己选 |
[38:55] | A good day. | 美好的一天 |
[38:57] | I’ve managed to extract the werewolf venom | 我成功分离出娜迪亚·佩特洛娃 |
[38:59] | from Nadia Petrova’s blood. | 血液中的狼毒 |
[39:00] | The addition of the venom will make the ripper virus | 毒液的加入将使嗜血病毒 |
[39:03] | even more lethal to vampires. | 对吸血鬼更加致命 |
[39:05] | He was just using her | 他只是在利用她 |
[39:07] | as a case study in his project | 把她当做个案研究 |
[39:09] | to wipe out vampires off the face of the earth. | 以实现他彻底消灭吸血鬼的大计划 |
[39:12] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么跟我说这些 |
[39:18] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[39:20] | I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. | 我以前说过 我再说一次 |
[39:22] | Elena had the life I always wanted. Heh. | 埃琳娜拥有我想要的生活 |
[39:26] | Well, until now. | 现在不是了 |
[39:28] | Katherine, what did you do? | 凯瑟琳 你干了什么 |
[39:29] | Stefan thought he gave me a choice. | 斯特凡以为他给了我选择 |
[39:32] | Run or die. | 逃走或是死 |
[39:34] | But that’s not really much of a choice, is it? | 但那其实也算不上是选择吧 不是吗 |
[39:39] | After all, Nadia was the only person | 毕竟 娜迪亚是这个世界上 |
[39:43] | in this world who really loved me. | 唯一真正爱我的人 |
[39:46] | And I wasn’t about to let my daughter die alone. | 我不想让我女儿孤独地死去 |
[39:51] | But Katherine Pierce | 但是凯瑟琳·皮尔斯 |
[39:53] | wasn’t about to go gentle, either. | 也绝不会就那么死掉 |
[40:07] | Are you–you? | 你是你吗 |
[40:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:16] | Yeah, it’s me. I’m here. | 是 是我 我醒过来了 |
[40:28] | I left Elena with a little bit of a parting gift. | 我给埃琳娜留了一个小小的分别礼物 |
[40:33] | If I can’t have Stefan, then no one can. | 如果我得不到斯特凡 别人也别想得到 |
[40:41] | Ok. Now I’m ready. | 好了 我准备好了 |
[40:59] | Nothing’s happening. What’s wrong? | 什么变化都没有 怎么回事 |
[41:01] | I don’t know. This has never happened before. | 我不知道 以前从没有过 |
[41:06] | Bonnie, what are you doing? | 邦妮 你在干什么 |
[41:08] | Let me pass through. | 让我过去啊 |
[41:10] | Why won’t you let me pass through? | 你为什么不让我过去 |
[41:11] | I don’t know. I don’t control it. | 我不知道 我控制不了 |
[41:14] | – What? – It’s not up to me. | -什么 -这不是我决定的 |
[41:17] | Then who is it up to? | 那由谁决定呢 |
[41:36] | – Bonnie. – I can’t help you, Katherine. | -邦妮 -我帮不了你 凯瑟琳 |
[41:40] | What…no, no no! | 什么 不不 |
[41:49] | Nooooo! | 不 |