时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The travelers are about to make their move. | 旅行者马上要有所行动了 |
[00:03] | Their leader Markos is here. | 他们的领袖马科斯在这里 |
[00:05] | The blood of the final two doppelgangers | 最后两名二重身之血 |
[00:07] | can undo the witches’ curse | 能解除掉巫师 |
[00:08] | that prevents us from finding a home. | 让我们不得安家的诅咒 |
[00:10] | We can break that curse. | 我们可以打破诅咒 |
[00:12] | Where the hell am I? | 我在哪 |
[00:13] | Welcome back, Julian. | 欢迎回来 朱利安 |
[00:15] | You’re passengered into the body of a hybrid. | 你寄住在了一个混血儿身体里 |
[00:17] | Something’s wrong over here, Bonnie. | 这边出问题了 邦妮 |
[00:19] | Whatever the travelers did, | 不管旅行者做了什么 |
[00:20] | whoever managed to get through, | 不管是谁穿过去了 |
[00:22] | it’s got the witches scared. | 女巫们对此很害怕 |
[00:24] | What about you? Any pretty girls? | 那你呢 遇到过漂亮女孩吗 |
[00:26] | Actually there was one. Her name was Maggie. | 事实上 是有一个 她叫玛姬 |
[00:28] | 70 years of captivity, and she was the face that I clung on to. | 我被囚禁了70年 我一直牢记她的脸 |
[00:31] | I didn’t know she was your Maggie. | 我当时不知道她是你的玛姬 |
[00:36] | You won’t stop until you kill Damon. | 你不杀死达蒙不会住手的 |
[00:38] | It will be a sweet piece of revenge | 等达蒙发现你杀了他最好的朋友 |
[00:40] | when Damon finds out you killed his best friend. | 不也是甜蜜的报复吗 |
[00:46] | Damon thinks that Enzo left town. | 达蒙以为恩佐离开了 |
[00:48] | We need to keep it that way. | 我们不能让他知道真相 |
[00:58] | Wake up, babe. | 醒醒了 帅哥 |
[01:11] | I’ve missed you. | 想你了 |
[01:17] | Julian? | 朱利安 |
[01:19] | Is that still you? | 是你吗 |
[01:22] | Yeah. Bad dream. | 是我 做恶梦了 |
[01:26] | What were you saying? | 你说什么来着 |
[01:32] | Oh. Look. I’m always up for a little bit of kink, but– | 我对重口味来之不拒 但是… |
[01:36] | Markos’ orders. | 马科斯的命令 |
[01:38] | Put them on you as soon as you fell a sleep. | 你一睡着就给你戴上 |
[01:40] | You’re passengered in a hybrid. | 你寄住在混血儿体内 |
[01:42] | We can’t risk him popping out. | 不能冒险让他蹦出来 |
[01:45] | The pecs are a plus. | 肌肉真是个意外好处 |
[01:50] | But extra security’s a minus. | 但额外的安保措施就不怎么好了 |
[01:52] | Maria, we’re on the move. | 玛莉娅 我们得走了 |
[01:57] | Looks like this is gonna have to wait. | 看来得回头再说了 |
[02:05] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[02:06] | To the next camp, | 下一个营地 |
[02:07] | which will hopefully be our last camp. | 希望以后再不用动地方了 |
[02:10] | Markos is ready to do the spell. | 马科斯准备好施咒了 |
[02:11] | He’s taking the doppelgangers. | 他要带二重身过去 |
[02:13] | Today? | 今天吗 |
[02:14] | As soon as we’re out of here. | 只等我们离开 |
[02:16] | Soon, we can actually have a home, | 不久 我们就能有真正的家了 |
[02:19] | and I can finally have a closet– | 我终于能有个柜子了 |
[02:21] | Better yet, two closets, | 不 我要两个柜子 |
[02:22] | one for clothes and one for shoes. | 一个放衣服 一个放鞋 |
[02:27] | Julian? | 朱利安 |
[02:29] | Julian? | 朱利安 |
[02:31] | Babe, what’s wrong? | 宝贝 怎么了 |
[02:34] | Open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛 |
[02:40] | Oh, my God. You’re not– | 天呐 你不是 |
[02:45] | Vyjit! | 现身 |
[02:46] | Vyjit! | 现身 |
[02:54] | I need help! Somebody! | 我需要帮助 来人啊 |
[03:44] | That’s not helping. | 你这是帮倒忙 |
[03:46] | Well, you’ve been failing now for an hour, wonder twin, | 你这一小时都没做到 魔法孪生弟弟 |
[03:48] | so at this point, I can’t imagine it’s hurting. | 现在我干什么都无所谓了吧 |
[03:51] | Damon, I know you’re out of friend, | 达蒙 我知道你朋友走了 |
[03:53] | but, uh, I’m not sure this guy’s the best replacement. | 但这家伙不适合拿来顶替他吧 |
[03:55] | I don’t think this guy’s be the best anything | 我觉得他干什么都不适合 |
[03:58] | if his locator spell skills are any indication. | 从他的定位咒水准就能看出来 |
[04:02] | Where’s your sister? | 你姐姐呢 |
[04:04] | She’s tired of being almost murdered. | 她受够了差点被人杀死 |
[04:06] | Look. I can find any person anywhere on the planet, ok? | 我可以找到这世上的任何一个人 |
[04:09] | There’s just something weird with your friend Enzo. | 但你朋友恩佐有点奇怪 |
[04:11] | I can’t get a read. | 我就是找不到他 |
[04:13] | Enzo? | 恩佐 |
[04:16] | Didn’t he, uh, go to Cape Horn? | 他不是去好望角了吗 |
[04:17] | He flipped his humanity switch. | 他关闭了人性 |
[04:19] | There should have been a body count all the way to the airport. | 按理说从这儿到机场应该留下一路的尸体 |
[04:23] | Well, why are you looking for him? | 你找他干什么 |
[04:24] | Gee. I don’t know, Stefan. | 我不知道啊 斯特凡 |
[04:26] | Vampire with no humanity who wants me dead for killing his girl. | 因为我杀了他女朋友而想杀死我的吸血鬼 |
[04:31] | Well, maybe he hired a witch to block whatever Luke’s doing. | 或许他雇佣了女巫阻挡卢克施定位咒 |
[04:35] | Is that possible? | 这有可能吗 |
[04:35] | A cloaking spell? I guess. | 隐形咒吗 有可能 |
[04:39] | That would mean that he doesn’t want to be found, | 那么他就是不想被找到了 |
[04:41] | so, uh, why don’t you just drop it? | 所以你还是放弃吧 |
[04:48] | We have a problem. | 出问题了 |
[04:51] | Markos turned Sloan into a vampire, | 马科斯把斯隆变成了吸血鬼 |
[04:53] | had her drink doppelganger blood, | 让她喝下了二重身的血 |
[04:55] | and after some chanting ritual thing, | 一起念了番咒后 |
[04:57] | she turned human gain. | 她又变回人类了 |
[04:58] | He cured her? | 他治好了她 |
[04:59] | He cured her to death. | 他把她治死了 |
[05:00] | The blood took away her vampirism | 血让她恢复为人 |
[05:01] | but left her in the state that she was in just before she turned. | 但让她回到了她转化之前的状态 |
[05:04] | That state being dead. Got it. | 而那就是死掉 懂了 |
[05:06] | So it kills vampires. | 这咒语能杀吸血鬼 |
[05:07] | What does the spell mean for the witches? | 那对巫师们会怎么样 |
[05:09] | No one cares. Wait. Keep going. | 没人在乎 继续说 |
[05:10] | The point is they feel if they can get rid | 总之 他们认为如果他们能 |
[05:12] | of all magic they’ll break some lame-ass witch curse. | 解除所有的魔法 他们就能打破巫师的什么咒语 |
[05:14] | Markos said they can’t settle anywhere | 马科斯说他们无法定居 |
[05:15] | without evoking earthquakes or hellfire, | 否则就会引发地震或其他灾难 |
[05:17] | but they break that curse, | 但如果他们打破诅咒 |
[05:18] | and they just move right on into Mystic Falls. | 他们就能搬来神秘瀑布镇 |
[05:20] | And come after Elena and me today, as in now. | 并且今天 现在 他们就要来找我和埃琳娜 |
[05:24] | Oh, well. Markos had a good week or two in the land of the living. | 马科斯过了一两周活人瘾了 |
[05:28] | Now where is he so can kill him? | 他在哪 我去杀了他 |
[05:30] | No idea. They were moving camp when I got out. | 不知道 我逃出来时他们正在拔营 |
[05:32] | Well, good news. Our friend Luke here. | 幸好 有我们的朋友卢克 |
[05:33] | is an alleged genius at locator spells. | 据说他施定位咒特别厉害 |
[05:36] | Travelers are always moving. They’re impossible to track. | 旅行者总是走动 根本没法追踪他们 |
[05:38] | They’ll find Stefan and Elena | 我还没来得及找到他们 |
[05:40] | long before we can find them. | 他们就会先找到斯特凡和埃琳娜 |
[05:41] | Well, what about one of those locator spell blocker deals? | 那定位咒阻挡呢 |
[05:44] | Is that simple enough for you? | 这你总会吧 |
[05:46] | If both doppelgangers are in the same place, yeah. | 如果两个二重身在一起 那没问题 |
[05:49] | Perfect. You avoid the entire Czech language, | 很好 你小心躲避捷克语 |
[05:51] | figure out how to find Markos. | 想办法找到马科斯 |
[05:52] | How am I supposed to do that? | 我要怎么找啊 |
[05:55] | Well, you have a traveler inside of you. | 你体内有个旅行者啊 |
[05:57] | I mean, I have probably misplaced faith that you’ll figure it out. | 我或许不该认为你能想到办法 |
[06:00] | Meanwhile, you and I and our ex-girlfriend | 现在 我们要和我们的前女友 |
[06:02] | are gonna go on a little secret trip. | 去秘密出行 |
[06:05] | Sounds great. | 棒极了 |
[06:07] | This is a terrible idea. | 这主意糟透了 |
[06:10] | Well, what did you want me to say? | 你要我怎么说 |
[06:12] | “No, Damon. It will be awkward to have | 不行 达蒙 那样太尴尬了 |
[06:13] | the 3 of us confined to Caroline’s dad’s cabin | 我们三个不该一起关在卡罗琳爸爸的小屋里 |
[06:17] | because I killed your best friend | 因为我杀了你的好朋友 |
[06:19] | and Elena’s keeping that secret for me”? | 而埃琳娜在替我保密 |
[06:23] | We should have told him. | 我们应该告诉他的 |
[06:24] | Look. I don’t trust that he’d be able to hold it together. | 我不认为他能撑得住 |
[06:27] | Because Enzo’s dead or because you killed him? | 是指恩佐的死还是你杀了他 |
[06:29] | Either, both. | 两样都不是 或者都是 |
[06:31] | I don’t know. Either way– | 我不知道 无论如何 |
[06:32] | Good news! | 好消息 |
[06:34] | So we don’t have to be invited in, | 我们不需要受邀才能进去 |
[06:37] | which is actually supersad if you think about it. | 但仔细想想其实超级伤感 |
[06:43] | Am I interrupting something? | 我打扰你们了吗 |
[06:44] | No, no. We’re just, um– | 没有 我们只是 |
[06:47] | Unpacking. We’re unpacking. | 在收拾东西 在搬东西 |
[06:49] | Uh, here you go. | 给你 |
[06:56] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[07:03] | So where’s Damon now? | 达蒙在哪呢 |
[07:06] | Helping Luke set up. | 帮卢克做准备 |
[07:07] | Helping Luke or avoiding me? | 帮卢克还是躲着我 |
[07:09] | You really don’t think he wants to be around you? | 你真觉得他不想待在你身边吗 |
[07:11] | Well, technically, he said, | 严格说 他自己说过 |
[07:12] | “I don’t want to hear your voice, | 我不想听到你的声音 |
[07:14] | and I don’t want to see your face,” | 我不想看到你 |
[07:16] | Because it’s too hard for him. | 因为对他来说太痛苦了 |
[07:17] | Who do you think brought you home last night? | 你以为昨晚谁送你回家的 |
[07:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:20] | Oh, yeah. Tucked you in safely. | 没错 还把你放在了床上 |
[07:22] | Well, that was an extreme circumstance. | 当时情况比较极端嘛 |
[07:24] | Enzo almost killed me. | 恩佐差点杀了我 |
[07:25] | Probably read you a nice, little bedtime story. | 或许还给你读了段睡前故事 |
[07:29] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[07:31] | You’re the least helpful person I know. | 你最帮倒忙了 |
[07:32] | For a couple of doppeltargets, | 作为一对二重身目标 |
[07:33] | you two seem to be taking this all in stride. | 你们似乎挺从容啊 |
[07:36] | Yeah. Well, you know, | 这个嘛 |
[07:38] | a tribe of ancient wannabe witches want to | 一个古老部落的想做巫师的家伙们 |
[07:40] | drain of us our blood and eliminate supernatural beings? | 想抽干我们的血 消灭超自然生物什么的 |
[07:44] | I’ve had worse. | 我经历过更可怕的呢 |
[08:17] | For some reason, I thought that would feel better. | 不知怎么 我以为那感觉会更好些 |
[08:33] | Cozy. | 挺舒服的 |
[08:37] | Yeah. Caroline used to invite me here before her parents split. | 是啊 卡罗琳父母分手前她会邀我来这儿 |
[08:42] | Her dad could tell a pretty good ghost story. | 她爸爸特别会讲鬼故事 |
[08:45] | Well, I hope that dickwad’s spirit isn’t floating around anywhere. | 希望那混蛋的鬼魂没在这儿游荡 |
[08:52] | Have a little respect for the dead. | 对死者尊敬点 |
[08:54] | I respect that he’s dead. | 我尊敬他已经死了这一事实 |
[08:56] | How about that? | 怎么样 |
[09:02] | I’m supposed to be avoiding you. | 我应该躲着你的 |
[09:10] | Is that still what you want? | 你还是这么想的吗 |
[09:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:15] | No. | 不是 |
[09:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:23] | Well, Luke did the cloaking spell. | 卢克施了隐形咒 |
[09:24] | Stefan and Caroline are here, | 斯特凡和卡罗琳在这儿 |
[09:26] | so we should be good… | 我们应该不会有事 |
[09:29] | But if it’s too hard for you to be here, then– | 如果你在这儿会太难过 |
[09:30] | You kicking me out? | 你要赶我走吗 |
[09:33] | Yes. No. I don’t know. | 是的 不是 我不知道 |
[09:43] | I’m really sorry Enzo came after you. | 很抱歉恩佐想伤害你 |
[09:46] | That was my fault. He was hurt. | 都怪我 他感到很受伤 |
[09:50] | It’s not a big deal. | 没事的 |
[09:51] | It is a big deal. | 有事 |
[09:53] | He almost killed you, Elena, | 他差点杀了你 埃琳娜 |
[09:55] | so I’m gonna hunt his ass down, | 我要找到他 |
[09:57] | I’m gonna whip some sense to him, | 让他清醒过来 |
[09:58] | and I’m gonna make him apologize in person, ok? | 再让他亲自来道歉 |
[10:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:08] | No. Nothing. | 没事啊 |
[10:08] | I just, uh– I just remembered | 我刚刚想起来 |
[10:10] | that Stefan asked me to help him bring some firewood in, | 斯特凡让我帮他去拾柴火 |
[10:13] | so I’ll be right back. | 我就回来 |
[10:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:32] | What are we gonna do about the other side | 另一边要带着你一起 |
[10:33] | slipping off into oblivion and you with it? | 渐渐消失的事要怎么办啊 |
[10:36] | We have the dorm to ourselves for an entire weekend, | 整个周末寝室都只归我们 |
[10:39] | and you want to talk logistics? | 你却想谈这个 |
[10:43] | I’m just saying that I would enjoy this weekend a whole lot more | 我只是想说如果我能确定我们将来还能如此 |
[10:46] | if I knew we were gonna be able to keep doing it. | 这个周末就会更美好了 |
[10:48] | I told you Liv is working on a spell to keep me here. | 我说了 丽芙在想办法用咒语将我留下 |
[11:01] | Another secret bro meeting? | 又是秘密兄弟会面吗 |
[11:02] | No more secrets, remember? | 不再保密了 |
[11:07] | Tyler’s back. | 泰勒回来了 |
[11:10] | We should get over there. | 我们该过去了 |
[11:12] | Let me grab my stuff. | 我去拿东西 |
[11:34] | Please tell me more about this special spell that your friend Liv | 跟我讲讲你朋友丽芙在酝酿的这个 |
[11:39] | has concocted. | 特别咒语吧 |
[11:42] | I know I shouldn’t lie. | 我知道我不该说谎 |
[11:43] | He deserves the truth, Bonnie. | 他该知道事实 邦妮 |
[11:45] | It’s not getting any better over here. | 这里的情况每况愈下 |
[11:48] | People are getting swept away, | 很多人被掠走 |
[11:52] | and when this place goes, | 这里消失时 |
[11:54] | you are going with it. | 你也会一起死掉 |
[11:55] | I know I have to tell him. | 我知道我得告诉他 |
[11:57] | I just need a few more days with him before I– | 我只是还需要跟他相处几天 才能 |
[12:12] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[12:14] | How did you move that? | 你怎么挪动灯的 |
[12:16] | You can’t move things from the other side. | 你在另一边是不能挪动这边的东西的 |
[12:19] | That doesn’t happen. | 这不可能 |
[12:20] | That’s what I’m trying to tell you. | 我就是想告诉你 |
[12:22] | This place is falling apart. | 这边在崩溃了 |
[12:25] | Tell him soon. | 快告诉他吧 |
[12:29] | False hope doesn’t protect him. | 虚妄的希望不能保护他 |
[12:32] | It protects you. | 只是在保护你 |
[12:42] | I lied to his face. | 我当面对他撒谎 |
[12:44] | Yeah, I know, but you know what? | 我知道 但是呢 |
[12:45] | Think of all the times he’s lied to you | 想想他有多少次撒谎骗你 |
[12:48] | and call it a freebie. | 就算扯平了 |
[12:53] | Glad you two find my death so amusing. | 很高兴你们觉得我的死这么有趣 |
[12:55] | I’m sorry that you have to go through this. | 抱歉你得经历这种事 |
[12:57] | You’re sorry for that? | 你为这个抱歉啊 |
[12:59] | I’m glad we’ve got our priorities straight. | 很高兴你分得清轻重 |
[13:00] | Look. I know that we’re doing this for Damon, | 我知道我们这样是为了达蒙 |
[13:02] | but it still just sucks. | 但感觉还是很糟 |
[13:04] | Elena, this is exactly what Enzo wanted. | 埃琳娜 恩佐就希望这样 |
[13:06] | He wanted the blood to be on my hands, | 他就希望让我杀了他 |
[13:08] | and I refuse to give him the satisfaction | 我不能感到自责 |
[13:09] | of feeling guilty about any of it. | 让他得逞 |
[13:11] | And you think Damon is just gonna forget and move on? | 你觉得达蒙会忘了他 向前看吗 |
[13:14] | He’s done it before. | 他以前也忘记过他 |
[13:19] | Come on. Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[13:32] | Now there’s an interesting development. | 这真是太有趣了 |
[13:52] | Hey, munchie. Those are not for you. | 馋嘴 那不是给你的 |
[13:54] | I’m thinking. | 我在思考呢 |
[13:59] | “Area 51.” | 51区 |
[14:00] | Stop! | 住手 |
[14:01] | “J.F.K. Assassination”? | 肯尼迪刺杀 |
[14:03] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么 |
[14:04] | You’re ruining the game. | 你要破坏游戏了 |
[14:06] | What game? | 什么游戏 |
[14:07] | Charades. | 猜字游戏 |
[14:09] | Our theme is secrets that people think they’re getting away with. | 主题是人们以为能不被大家发现的秘密 |
[14:13] | Well, Meryl Streep, I’d love to know how we’re gonna act out watergate. | 梅姨 我很想看谁表演水门事件 |
[14:18] | Well, I’m sure team StElena will figure it out. | 斯特琳娜队肯定想得到办法 |
[14:20] | “A,” you just implied that I was on your team. | 首先 照你这意思 我们是一队了吗 |
[14:22] | Two, you just gave me that judgy little hinty voice. | 其次 你又是那副欲说还休的语气 |
[14:27] | So what am I missing? | 怎么回事 |
[14:30] | It’s probably nothing. | 可能没什么 |
[14:34] | Speak. | 说 |
[14:39] | Well, don’t you think that Stefan and Elena | 你不觉得斯特凡和埃琳娜 |
[14:40] | have been a little… you know? | 有点那个吗 |
[14:43] | No. Clearly I don’t. | 不 我当然不觉得 |
[14:46] | Secretive? | 鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[14:47] | I caught them being all hushed and whispery at the car this morning, | 他们今早在车旁边说悄悄话 |
[14:50] | and now they’re getting firewood out of the shed | 现在他们又一起去棚屋搬柴火 |
[14:52] | together, which apparently takes 20 minutes. | 而且还去了20分钟 |
[14:55] | You know, now that you mention it, | 你这么一说 |
[14:57] | Elena got all cagey when I brought up Enzo. | 我提起恩佐的时候埃琳娜变得小心翼翼的 |
[14:59] | No, no. I’m not talking about Enzo. | 我不是在说恩佐 |
[15:03] | I’m talking about Stefan and Elena. | 我是在说斯特凡和埃琳娜 |
[15:06] | How much have you had to drink? | 你喝了多少 |
[15:08] | Come on! She’s single now, | 得了 她现在单身了 |
[15:11] | you two are on the outs. | 你们分手了 |
[15:15] | Cocktails. Good call. | 鸡尾酒 太棒了 |
[15:17] | I’ll, uh–I’ll make a fire. | 我去生火 |
[15:20] | I’ll help. | 我帮你 |
[15:23] | Let the games begin. | 开始游戏吧 |
[15:39] | When we planned our romantic day together, | 我们计划浪漫地度过一天时 |
[15:40] | I wasn’t picturing you, me, and two other guys. | 我可没想到除了我们还有另外两个人 |
[15:44] | Trust me, neither was I. | 相信我 我也是 |
[16:02] | One part wolfsbane, one part vervain. | 一份狼毒草 一份马鞭草 |
[16:04] | All together, the dumbest idea that either of you have ever had. | 加起来就是你们俩想的最馊的主意 |
[16:07] | Don’t look at me. This is all Ty. | 别看我 是泰的主意 |
[16:12] | These should hold. | 这应该够结实了 |
[16:14] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[16:15] | Not to be the only girl here, | 我不想像个小姑娘似的 |
[16:17] | but I can’t watch this. | 但我实在不忍心看 |
[16:20] | I’m gonna go upstairs. | 我上楼去了 |
[16:28] | Ty, once this guy pops out, | 这家伙一出来 |
[16:29] | we have no idea when you’ll come back again. | 我们不能确定你什么时候能再回来 |
[16:31] | Some freak is inside my body. | 我身体里有个怪胎 |
[16:33] | He took over my life. | 他霸占了我的生命 |
[16:34] | God only knows what he’s got planned for me, | 天知道他想拿我怎么样 |
[16:36] | so unless you’ve got any better ideas, | 除非你们有更好的主意 |
[16:39] | this is what we’re doing. | 我们只能这么办 |
[16:45] | Ok. Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[16:51] | Vyjit. | 现身 |
[17:03] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[17:05] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[17:06] | Where’s Markos? | 马科斯在哪 |
[17:08] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[17:11] | To answer your question, my name is Matt, | 回答你的问题 我叫马特 |
[17:12] | And you, Julian, are inside my best friend, | 你朱利安 在我朋友身体里 |
[17:15] | Aka your own personal hell. | 他也是你的私人地狱 |
[17:38] | Maria. | 玛莉娅 |
[17:40] | Julian’s your husband. | 朱利安是你丈夫 |
[17:42] | Why didn’t you realize he wasn’t in control of the body? | 你怎么会没意识到他已经不能控制宿主了 |
[17:44] | He’d only been called out for a few hours. | 他才出现几小时 |
[17:46] | I’ve never seen a host reemerge so quickly. | 我从没见过宿主这么快就能苏醒 |
[17:49] | You’ve never seen a hybrid before either. | 你也没见过混血儿 |
[17:51] | Find him! | 找到他 |
[17:53] | And make him permanent. | 把他固定住 |
[17:56] | As for the rest of you, | 你们其他人 |
[17:58] | I see a lot of walking when I should be hearing chanting. | 你们都在走 怎么没人念咒 |
[18:02] | Find me the doppelgangers. | 给我找到二重身 |
[18:28] | Uh, ok. Think. Ponder. | 思考 思索 |
[18:32] | Brain. I don’t know. | 大脑 我不知道 |
[18:36] | Uh, skull! | 头骨 |
[18:37] | – Yes! – All right! | -没错 -好嘞 |
[18:38] | Skull, skull. | 头骨 |
[18:40] | Ok. Limb. Joint. | 四肢 关节 |
[18:42] | Bone. | 骨头 |
[18:43] | Bone, bone. Skull and bones. | 骨头 骷髅会 |
[18:45] | Skull and bones! Got it! | 骷髅会 猜到了 |
[18:48] | 5-0, 5-0. | 五比零 |
[18:50] | Come on guys. Zip. | 加油啊 你们还是零蛋呢 |
[18:54] | Ok. Let’s play a game called never have I ever, hmm? | 我们玩”我从来没有过”吧 |
[19:00] | Oh, I don’t think I’m drunk enough. | 我可能还不够醉 |
[19:02] | Oh, come on! It’ll be fun! | 来嘛 肯定好玩 |
[19:03] | Come on. It’ll be fun. | 来嘛 肯定好玩 |
[19:05] | I’ll go first. | 我先来 |
[19:06] | Never have I ever died. | 我从来没死过 |
[19:09] | Cheers to that one. | 该敬一杯酒 |
[19:11] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[19:12] | Ooh! Ok. Um, never have I ever been possessed by my evil doppelganger. | 我从来没被我邪恶的二重身附体过 |
[19:17] | Pbbb. Mean. | 太坏了 |
[19:22] | Never have I ever been fooled by evil doppelganger | 我从没被装成我的邪恶二重身 |
[19:26] | while she was pretending to be me. | 糊弄过去过 |
[19:28] | Low blow. | 太损了 |
[19:29] | Tough but fair. | 狠 但也有道理 |
[19:31] | Never have I ever kissed a Salvatore brother. | 我从没亲过塞尔瓦托家的兄弟 |
[19:36] | Today. | 今天没亲过 |
[19:44] | So are you gonna drink or– | 你要喝吗 |
[19:46] | Are you implying something? | 你有什么言外之意吗 |
[19:50] | Well, I’m gonna get another round. Does anybody– | 我再去拿点酒吧 有人 |
[19:53] | Never have I ever lied about where Enzo is. | 我从没对恩佐在哪撒过谎 |
[20:06] | Ok. What is going on? | 怎么回事啊 |
[20:08] | Nothing obviously because nobody’s drinking. | 没事啊 因为没人在喝酒 |
[20:10] | I mean, clearly you know the rules of the game, right, brother? | 你知道游戏规则吧 |
[20:12] | If you lied, you drink. | 你撒过谎 就得喝酒 |
[20:14] | Oh, no. I understand the rules. | 我理解规则 |
[20:17] | This just got weird. | 气氛好怪 |
[20:18] | I’m officially buzzed, so I’m gonna go | 我喝多了 我先上去 |
[20:21] | and get ready for bed. | 准备休息了 |
[20:25] | Well, I could certainly use another round. | 我需要再喝点 |
[21:02] | Avoiding, are we? | 想逃避问题吗 |
[21:05] | Nothing a hot bath won’t fix. | 泡个热水澡一切都会好起来 |
[21:08] | Wash the guilt straight down the drain. | 尽情洗去你身上的负罪感吧 |
[22:02] | Damon! | 达蒙 |
[22:08] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 |
[22:12] | Come here. Come on. | 来 过来 |
[22:14] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[22:15] | There was someone in here. | 有人在这里 |
[22:15] | Who? | 谁 |
[22:18] | I don’t know. I didn’t–I didn’t see anyone, | 我不知道 我没看见 |
[22:20] | but I could feel someone pushing me under the water. | 但我能感觉到有人把我按进水里 |
[22:23] | Ok. I’d blame it on the spirit of Bill Forbes, | 我本想说是比尔·福布斯阴魂不散 |
[22:27] | but I don’t think you’re his type. | 但我想他对你应该没兴趣 |
[22:28] | Besides, why would a ghost be targeting you? | 再说了 为什么有鬼魂要袭击你 |
[22:35] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[22:37] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[22:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:45] | There’s plenty more where that came from. | 这玩意我们有的是 |
[22:47] | Where’s Markos? | 马科斯在哪 |
[22:48] | What does it matter to you? | 你要知道这个干什么 |
[22:50] | He wants to kill my sister. | 他想杀死我姐姐 |
[22:52] | I want to stop him. | 我要阻止他 |
[22:55] | You’re a fool. | 你真是愚蠢 |
[22:57] | Markos destroyed your only weapon against passengers like me, | 马科斯毁掉了唯一能对付我这种寄住者的武器 |
[23:00] | and there’s no way in hell you’d ever kill your best friend. | 而你也绝不可能杀死你的挚友 |
[23:16] | You’re right. I don’t plan on killing you, | 你说得对 我不会杀了你 |
[23:19] | but I do plan on getting my answers. | 但我会得到我想要的答案 |
[23:21] | Where’s Markos? | 马科斯在哪 |
[23:32] | Stop! | 住手 |
[23:34] | I can’t tell you where Markos is | 我不告诉你马科斯在哪 |
[23:36] | because I don’t know, | 是因为我不知道 |
[23:39] | but I can tell you where my body is. | 但我可以告诉你我的尸体在哪 |
[23:41] | Why do we care? | 这关我们什么事 |
[23:42] | Because Markos doesn’t like problems, | 因为马科斯不喜欢麻烦 |
[23:43] | and your boy escaping camp means he’s Markos’ problem. | 你们的朋友逃离了营地 那他就是马科斯的麻烦了 |
[23:47] | So? | 所以呢 |
[23:47] | So knowing Markos, | 以我对马科斯的了解 |
[23:49] | he’s gonna want to get rid of Tyler for good | 他会想办法永远解决泰勒这个麻烦 |
[23:52] | by making this my body | 那就是让这具躯体 |
[23:55] | permanently. | 永远属于我 |
[24:02] | Stefan, hey. | 斯特凡 |
[24:04] | Remind me why I passed on the cloaking spell party again. | 为什么没让我去加入你们 |
[24:07] | Well, it’s not exactly a relaxing getaway. | 这也不是什么悠闲度假 |
[24:10] | Listen. Are things getting worse on the other side? | 另一边的情况是不是越来越糟了 |
[24:12] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[24:13] | Because something attacked Elena. | 因为有人袭击了埃琳娜 |
[24:14] | Is it possible that someone over there | 会不会有可能另一边的人 |
[24:16] | could physically affect this plane? | 如今能接触到这个世界的事物 |
[24:19] | Actually, yeah. | 说实话 是的 |
[24:22] | My grams knocked a lamp right off my desk today. | 我外婆今天撞倒了我桌上的台灯 |
[24:24] | I doubt it’s easy, but if someone were emotional enough… | 应该很难 但只要那人的情感足够强烈 |
[24:29] | Enzo. | 恩佐 |
[24:30] | Enzo’s dead? | 恩佐死了 |
[24:35] | Yeah. I, uh, I killed him. | 是的 我杀了他 |
[24:42] | So my powers of deduction really suck. | 这么说我的推理能力真是烂到家了 |
[24:46] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 为什么你不跟我们说呢 |
[24:49] | Because it’s complicated. | 因为这很复杂 |
[24:50] | Enter the complication. | 说到复杂 |
[24:52] | Enzo’s dead. You killed him. | 恩佐死了 你杀了他 |
[24:54] | Elena told me. | 埃琳娜告诉了我 |
[24:55] | So you didn’t know either? | 你也不知道 |
[24:56] | Nope. | 不知道 |
[24:58] | And their secret really was about Enzo. | 他们的秘密真的是关于恩佐的 |
[25:01] | Yep. | 没错 |
[25:03] | You guys think we could, um, talk about this some other time? | 我们能不能改天再谈这件事 |
[25:06] | By all means, brother. | 请务必 弟弟 |
[25:07] | at your convenience. | 在你方便的时候 |
[25:09] | Listen. The other side is falling apart, | 另一边正在瓦解 |
[25:10] | and I think it’s allowing Enzo to mess with us. | 这让恩佐能折腾我们 |
[25:14] | Enzo! You in here? | 恩佐 你在这儿吗 |
[25:18] | Don’t reckon I’d miss this. | 我当然不会错过了 |
[25:20] | Because knock it off! | 你够了 |
[25:21] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通 |
[25:24] | If Enzo wanted to kill Elena, | 如果恩佐想要杀埃琳娜 |
[25:25] | drowning her wouldn’t have worked. | 淹死她可没有用 |
[25:27] | Smart girl. See why you like her so much. | 真聪明 所以我那么喜欢她 |
[25:29] | Maybe he’s just trying to scare us. | 也许他只是想吓唬我们 |
[25:30] | Warmer. | 很接近了 |
[25:33] | Come on! | 加油啊 |
[25:34] | You’ve almost got it. | 你几乎就猜到了 |
[25:34] | What is Enzo up to? | 恩佐到底想要干什么 |
[25:39] | Drowning Elena was just a distraction. | 溺死埃琳娜只是分散我们注意 |
[25:41] | He figured out a way to kill us all in one fell swoop. | 他找到了一下子杀掉我们所有人的办法 |
[25:47] | Did I mention that I missed you? | 我有说过我想你吗 |
[25:54] | Crap. | 糟糕了 |
[25:56] | Where’s Luke? | 卢克在哪 |
[25:57] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[25:58] | We better find him before the travelers find us. | 我们得在旅行者找到我们之前找到他 |
[26:19] | Stop! | 停下 |
[26:22] | I found them. | 我找到他们了 |
[26:33] | – Luke? – Luke? Where are you? | -卢克 -卢克 你在哪 |
[26:41] | Maybe Luke– | 也许卢克 |
[26:44] | You’re upset. | 你不高兴了 |
[26:45] | I’m not upset. | 我没有不高兴 |
[26:46] | just looking for Luke, | 我只是在找卢克 |
[26:48] | you know, Luke, who was here to protect you and Stefan, | 来保护你和斯特凡的那个卢克 |
[26:51] | Luke, who’s now missing | 他现在失踪是因为 |
[26:52] | because you and Stefan lied about where Enzo was, | 你和斯特凡对恩佐的事说了谎 |
[26:55] | and now the travelers can find you, | 现在旅行者可以找到你们 |
[26:57] | do their spell, and wipe us all off the face of the earth. | 然后施咒语 把我们都除掉 |
[26:59] | I was worried that if Damon found out– | 我担心如果达蒙发现了 |
[27:00] | What, he’d flip out and spiral | 怎么 他会失控 |
[27:03] | and kill a bunch of innocent people? | 杀掉一堆无辜的人 |
[27:04] | Yeah, I get that. | 是的 我理解 |
[27:05] | I, however, am not Damon, | 但我不是达蒙 |
[27:08] | so the fact that you lied to me about it makes less sense. | 所以你对我说谎就毫无道理 |
[27:12] | I just didn’t want to put you in an awkward position. | 我只是不想把你置于尴尬的境地 |
[27:15] | Because it wasn’t awkward when I accused | 那我说你和斯特凡 |
[27:16] | you and Stefan of being makeout buddies again? | 又好上了就不尴尬吗 |
[27:19] | Actually, yes, it was. | 其实 那是很尴尬 |
[27:23] | Where did that even come from? | 你怎么会这么想 |
[27:28] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[27:33] | Well, are you over it? | 你说完了吗 |
[27:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:36] | Now let’s go find Luke. | 我们去找卢克吧 |
[27:41] | You need to know why I lied to you. | 你得知道我为什么骗你 |
[27:43] | Nope, I don’t. | 不 我不需要 |
[27:45] | Damon, come on. | 达蒙 别这样 |
[27:46] | Let’s just cut to the chase, Stefan, | 我们直说吧 斯特凡 |
[27:47] | because I’m not in a hash out our differences kind of mood. | 我现在没心情跟你消除误会 |
[27:49] | Yes, I’m pissed that you killed Enzo. | 是 我很生气你杀了恩佐 |
[27:51] | I’m even more pissed that you two lied to me about it. | 我更气你们俩骗了我 |
[27:53] | You know what, Stefan? | 你知道吗 斯特凡 |
[27:54] | If it was me and I was in your shoes, | 如果是我 我是你的话 |
[27:56] | I would have done it, too, | 我也会这么做 |
[27:56] | except I would have done it months ago. | 只是我几个月前就动手了 |
[27:58] | The fact that you took this long– | 你会这么久才… |
[28:00] | He was your friend. | 他是你朋友 |
[28:06] | Yes, Stefan, he was my friend, | 是的 斯特凡 他是我朋友 |
[28:10] | which is why I, above anyone else, should have known that he was dead. | 所以 我更加应该知道他已经死了 |
[28:19] | Let’s just find the stupid witch. | 我们去找那个蠢巫师吧 |
[28:27] | Of course the creepy travelers | 这些吓人的旅行者当然 |
[28:29] | are hiding their bodies in creepy caves. | 会把他们的身体藏在吓人的山洞里 |
[28:32] | Try to think of them as romantic travelers and romantic caves | 试着想成是浪漫的旅行者和浪漫的山洞 |
[28:35] | since we’re technically still on our date weekend. | 因为现在还是我们的周末约会时间 |
[28:40] | Right. | 是啊 |
[28:55] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[29:03] | All these travelers are passengered | 这些旅行者都寄住在 |
[29:04] | inside people in Mystic Falls? | 神秘瀑布镇的人身体里吗 |
[29:06] | I take it back. This is creepy. | 我收回我的话 的确吓人 |
[29:10] | What’d you think I was gonna do? | 你以为我会怎么做 |
[29:12] | What are you talking about? | 你指什么 |
[29:13] | When I found out Enzo was dead? | 等我得知恩佐死了之后 |
[29:14] | Did you think I was gonna go on a rampage, | 你以为我会暴怒发作 |
[29:15] | slaughter a bunch of innocent people, | 杀一群无辜的人 |
[29:17] | go bowling with human heads? | 拿人头打保龄球吗 |
[29:18] | What’d you think I was gonna do? | 你以为我会怎么做 |
[29:20] | Hate me. | 恨我 |
[29:24] | I thought you would, uh, hate me. | 我以为你会恨我 |
[29:31] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[29:35] | Yeah. Come on. | 是啊 走吧 |
[29:46] | He’s barely breathing. | 呼吸很弱 |
[29:48] | Why the hell would Enzo dump him here? | 恩佐为什么要把他丢在这里 |
[29:54] | Smell that? | 闻到了吗 |
[30:17] | Grab him. Let’s go. | 带上他 我们走 |
[30:24] | Dick move, Enzo. | 真下作 恩佐 |
[30:35] | If only this wasn’t totally avoidable. | 如果这一切不是完全可以避免就好了 |
[30:37] | Oh, really? Now you’re doing “I told you so”? | 不是吧 你要现在教训我吗 |
[30:40] | This isn’t gonna stop, Stefan. | 这不会停止的 斯特凡 |
[30:41] | I killed his girl, you killed him. | 我杀了他的女人 你杀了他 |
[30:42] | This is not gonna stop. | 这不会停止的 |
[30:44] | He’s right. I like poetic justice. | 他说得对 我喜欢史诗般的正义 |
[30:46] | Damon Salvatore and his murderous brother die a fiery death. | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托和他弑杀成性的弟弟死于火灾 |
[30:50] | You listening to me, Enzo? | 听我说 恩佐 |
[30:52] | Is that a yes or a no? | 这是听还是不听 |
[30:54] | Because I can bring you back. | 我可以让你复活 |
[30:57] | Bonnie came back, Markos came back. | 邦妮复活了 马科斯复活了 |
[30:59] | I’ll find a way, | 我会想办法 |
[31:00] | but this has to stop. | 但这必须要停止 |
[31:02] | How do you think you’re able to do all this stuff, huh? | 你以为你为什么能这么做 恩佐 |
[31:04] | The other side’s falling apart, Enzo, | 另一边正在瓦解 恩佐 |
[31:07] | so you can either help me, | 所以你要么帮我 |
[31:08] | or you can blink out of existence. | 要么就等着消失吧 |
[31:12] | It’s your choice. | 你自己选 |
[31:19] | Go on, Stefan. Get Luke out of here. | 快 斯特凡 带卢克离开这里 |
[31:22] | He’s the only one that can hide you and Elena. | 只有他能把你和埃琳娜藏起来 |
[31:28] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[31:30] | Go now! | 赶紧走啊 |
[31:34] | Come on. | 起来 |
[31:51] | Don’t let me down again. | 别再让我失望了 |
[32:07] | You’re sure Julian has an eagle tattoo? | 你确定朱利安有个老鹰纹身吗 |
[32:10] | That’s what he said. | 他是这么说的 |
[32:19] | I’m pretty sure that’s a dove. | 那是鸽子吧 |
[32:24] | Or a really cute eagle. | 或者是个很可爱的老鹰 |
[32:27] | Moving on. | 继续找 |
[32:30] | Look. I’m sorry. | 听着 抱歉 |
[32:31] | This is the worst date ever. | 这是史上最差的约会 |
[32:34] | We’re together | 我们在一起 |
[32:36] | in a cave of semiconscious travelers who want to take over our town, | 还有一山洞想占领小镇的昏睡的旅行者 |
[32:39] | but it could be worse, right? | 但情况可能会更糟 对吗 |
[32:42] | Right. It could be. | 没错 有可能 |
[32:50] | Jeremy?! | 杰里米 |
[32:52] | Jeremy! | 杰里米 |
[32:53] | He may be a hunter, but you’d be surprised | 他也许是个猎人 但你想不到 |
[32:55] | at how easy it is to restrict a man’s airways. | 让一个人窒息是多么容易 |
[32:57] | Please stop! | 拜托停下 |
[33:01] | Stop! | 停 |
[33:03] | Jeremy. Jeremy! | 杰里米 杰里米 |
[33:11] | Stop! | 停下 |
[33:18] | Feeling ok? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[33:20] | Heh. Liv and I should have killed you when we had the chance. | 我和丽芙早该抓住机会杀掉你 |
[33:23] | Yeah. Well, you didn’t, | 是的 可你没有 |
[33:25] | and, uh, I don’t understand why, but thank you. | 我不知道原因 不过还是谢谢你 |
[33:30] | Let’s just say | 可以说 |
[33:33] | my family’s pretty screwed up, | 我家很糟糕 |
[33:35] | not a whole lot of compassion. | 不怎么有同情心 |
[33:37] | You guys are different. | 你们不同 |
[33:38] | You protect each other. | 你们互相保护 |
[33:40] | Well, we still need you to protect us, | 我们仍需要你的保护 |
[33:41] | so why don’t you get your stuff | 你赶快去收拾东西 |
[33:42] | and we can get the hell out of here? | 我们离开这个鬼地方 |
[33:55] | I guess Enzo bought it. | 看来恩佐买账了 |
[33:57] | Bought what? | 买什么帐 |
[34:00] | Bring him back. I mean, how do you plan on doing that? | 让他起死回生 你打算怎么做啊 |
[34:02] | Markos found his way back. | 马科斯都能回来 |
[34:04] | It’s not impossible. | 这不是不可能的 |
[34:05] | Unless you want him terrorizing us for the rest of eternity. | 除非你想让他恐吓我们一辈子 |
[34:09] | Not particularly. | 不想 |
[34:14] | Uh, look. I know that– | 听着 我知道 |
[34:18] | had to do that for Enzo. | 这是为了恩佐 |
[34:22] | That’s the last time you’ll hear about it from me. | 我以后再不会提起这事了 |
[34:25] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[34:48] | What do you mean you lost Julian’s body? | 什么叫你们弄丢了朱利安的尸体 |
[34:50] | You/he was right. | 你也就是他是对的 |
[34:52] | The travelers wanted it. | 旅行者想拿到那具躯体 |
[34:54] | But we’ll find it. | 但我们会找到它 |
[34:55] | We just need to figure out where they went. | 我们只需要搞清他们去了哪 |
[34:57] | Hold on. What do they need his body for? | 等等 他们需要躯体做什么 |
[35:03] | Guys, talk to me. Why did they take it? | 说啊 为什么他们需要躯体 |
[35:08] | What are they doing here? | 他们来干什么 |
[35:10] | This is our home. We can’t let them take over. | 这是我们的家 我们不能让他们接管这里 |
[35:12] | They won’t. I got it handled, I promise. | 不会的 我会处理的 我保证 |
[35:16] | Ty, what’s wrong? | 泰 怎么了 |
[35:19] | I’m seeing things. | 我看到一些片段 |
[35:23] | This body’s incredible. | 这身体真是太棒了 |
[35:24] | Don’t get used to it. | 不要太习惯了 |
[35:37] | Tyler, talk to us. | 泰勒 说话 |
[35:38] | I don’t know what the hell’s happening. | 我不知道怎么了 |
[35:40] | It’s like I’m seeing his life. | 就好像我看到了他的生活 |
[35:46] | God! | 天哪 |
[35:47] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[35:49] | Dumi porvo, vazat domo. | [咒语] |
[35:54] | They started the spell to make Julian permanent. | 他们在念咒语让朱利安永远留下 |
[35:58] | Dumi porvo, vazat domo. | [咒语] |
[36:02] | Ehta ahni ovy domo. | [咒语] |
[36:08] | Make it stop. | 让它停下 |
[36:09] | Make it stop! | 让它停下 |
[36:22] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[36:40] | I take it you didn’t find my body. | 看来你们没能找到我的身体 |
[36:56] | Never have I ever had a ghost try to burn me alive. | 从没有鬼魂想把我活活烧死 |
[37:02] | Drink. | 喝酒 |
[37:06] | Come on. Car’s packed. We got to get out of here. | 走吧 已经装好车了 我们离开这里吧 |
[37:09] | We’re friends, right? | 我们是朋友 对吧 |
[37:14] | We tell each other things, we trust each other. | 我们向彼此倾诉 信任彼此 |
[37:17] | Caroline, it’s not because I didn’t trust you. | 卡罗琳 不是因为我不信任你 |
[37:20] | No. It’s just that you trust Elena more, | 不 只是你更信任埃琳娜 |
[37:22] | and I get it. Of course you would. | 我懂的 你当然会这样 |
[37:25] | Still sucks to be left out of the loop, you know? | 但不知情的感觉还是糟透了 |
[37:31] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, | 如果能让你好受些 |
[37:32] | there are things that I tell you that I don’t tell her. | 有些事我告诉了你 而没告诉她 |
[37:35] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[37:36] | Like you have dirt on your cheek. | 比如你脸上有灰尘 |
[37:44] | And look. Maybe I didn’t want you to know that I killed Enzo. | 听着 也许我是不想让你知道我杀了恩佐 |
[37:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:51] | Because I know you, | 因为我了解你 |
[37:52] | and I know you guys had that weird little chemistry thing going on. | 我知道你们之间有点奇怪的化学反应 |
[37:56] | Oh, please! You’re delusional. | 拜托 你想多了 |
[38:02] | I didn’t want you to think any less of me. | 我不希望你看低我 |
[38:13] | I’ll, uh–I’ll meet you over by the car | 我去车边等你 |
[38:16] | when you’re done. | 你好了就过来 |
[38:45] | Hey. We’re leaving. | 我们走了 |
[38:46] | Pack your stuff. | 收拾好你的东西 |
[38:48] | I will. I just came out to see how you’re doing. | 好 我就是出来看看你怎么样 |
[38:51] | I’m in a hurry. You should be, too. | 我赶时间 你也该赶快了 |
[38:52] | The travelers can find us. | 旅行者会找到我们的 |
[38:56] | So that’s it? We’re not gonna talk about this? | 就这样吗 我们不谈谈这事吗 |
[38:59] | What’s there to talk about? | 有什么好谈的 |
[39:01] | I’m sorry that I lied to you. | 抱歉我骗了你 |
[39:02] | I don’t care that you lied really. | 我才不在乎你骗了我呢 |
[39:08] | Ok. I’m confused. Why are you being like this? | 好吧 我不明白了 你为什么这样 |
[39:11] | Because you were right, Elena. | 因为你没错 埃琳娜 |
[39:14] | You wanted to protect me so I wouldn’t spiral | 你想保护我 避免我发疯 |
[39:16] | because if I spiraled then it would prove | 因为我如果发狂 那就证明了 |
[39:17] | that we shouldn’t be together, | 我们不该在一起 |
[39:22] | but–but I didn’t spiral. | 但我没发狂 |
[39:23] | Despite every nerve in my body wanting to break something | 尽管我身体里每一根神经都想破坏什么东西 |
[39:27] | or hurt someone or do all the wrong things for all the right reasons, | 伤害什么人 或为了正当理由做坏事 |
[39:29] | I’m holding it together the best I can | 我仍在尽全力控制 |
[39:34] | for you. | 就为了你 |
[39:40] | But you’re still mad at me? | 但你还是生我的气 |
[39:42] | Of course I’m still mad at you | 我当然会生气 |
[39:46] | because being around you drives me nuts, | 因为待在你身边要让我发疯了 |
[39:49] | and not being around you drives me nuts. | 而不在你身边 也让我发疯 |
[39:56] | Ok. Now I’m really confused. | 好吧 我真的不明白了 |
[40:20] | What was that for? | 这是什么意思 |
[40:24] | Because I’ve had a really crappy day, | 因为我这一天真的很糟糕 |
[40:29] | and I needed it. | 我需要这个 |