| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | We think the travelers are about to make their move. | 旅行者马上要有所行动了 | 
| [00:04] | Their leader Markos is here. | 他们的领袖马科斯在这里 | 
| [00:06] | One by one, they’ve taken over towns | 他们一次一个地夺下整个城镇 | 
| [00:08] | by putting passengers inside of the townsfolk. | 他们把自己寄住在镇民身体里 | 
| [00:10] | I take it back. This is creepy. | 我收回我的话 的确吓人 | 
| [00:12] | We think they’re doing the same thing in Mystic Falls. | 我们认为他们正在对神秘瀑布镇下手 | 
| [00:14] | You’re passengered into the body of a hybrid, Julian. | 你寄住在了一个混血儿身体里 朱利安 | 
| [00:16] | They started the spell to make Julian permanent. | 他们在念咒语让朱利安永远留下 | 
| [00:21] | Enzo’s dead. | 恩佐死了 | 
| [00:25] | Enzo, I can bring you back. | 恩佐 我可以让你复活 | 
| [00:26] | I’ll find a way. | 我会想办法 | 
| [00:27] | And how do you plan on doing that? | 你打算怎么做啊 | 
| [00:28] | Markos found his way back. | 马科斯都能回来 | 
| [00:30] | It’s not impossible. | 这不是不可能的 | 
| [00:31] | The other side is falling apart. | 另一边正在瓦解 | 
| [00:33] | And when this place goes, | 这里消失时 | 
| [00:35] | you are going with it. | 你也会一起死掉 | 
| [00:36] | You asked if there was anything you could do | 你问我关于那一边的事 | 
| [00:38] | about the other side. | 你能不能帮上忙 | 
| [00:39] | Say good-bye to your friends, Bonnie. | 跟你的朋友告别吧 邦妮 | 
| [00:41] | The blood of the final two doppelgangers | 最后两名二重身之血 | 
| [00:42] | can undo the witches’ curse that prevents us | 能解除掉巫师让我们 | 
| [00:44] | from finding a home. | 不得安家的诅咒 | 
| [00:46] | We can break that curse. | 我们可以打破诅咒 | 
| [00:58] | Wakey, wakey. | 醒了 | 
| [01:00] | Mr…Sikes, head of corporate accounts. | 赛克斯先生 公司账户主管 | 
| [01:08] | Oops. Sorry about that. | 真抱歉 | 
| [01:10] | Yeah. Can’t have you mumbling any of those | 不能让你唱起那讨厌的 | 
| [01:12] | annoying traveler ditties. It’s a sure migraine. | 旅行者小调 太让人头疼了 | 
| [01:16] | So here’s the deal. | 我们这么办 | 
| [01:17] | My brother and my girl have both been kidnapped by travelers, | 我弟弟和我女朋友都被旅行者绑架了 | 
| [01:19] | and I can’t seem to find them anywhere. | 我怎么也找不到他们 | 
| [01:22] | I mean, like, poof, gone, right? | 他们就像凭空消失了 | 
| [01:26] | So besides a completely clueless hybrid in my basement | 除了我地下室那个什么都不知道的混血儿 | 
| [01:31] | and a cave full of sleeping travelers, | 和一山洞的沉睡旅行者 | 
| [01:33] | I’ve got nothing to go on except you, | 我就只有靠你一个人了 | 
| [01:35] | so I’m gonna need you to tell me where I can find your leader Markos. | 所以你得告诉我你们的领袖马科斯在哪 | 
| [01:40] | What’s up, blondie? | 你好啊 金发女 | 
| [01:42] | Liv and Luke aren’t answering any of my– | 丽芙和卢克不接我… | 
| [01:46] | Oh, my god! Mr. Sikes? | 天呐 赛克斯先生 | 
| [01:48] | You know him? | 你们认识 | 
| [01:49] | Yeah. He helped me open my first savings account. | 当然 他帮我开了我第一个存款账户 | 
| [01:52] | He gave me a lollipop. | 还给了我根棒棒糖 | 
| [01:53] | Well, unfortunately, Mr. Sikes here | 很不幸 赛克斯先生 | 
| [01:56] | is occupied by some low-life traveler. | 被一个下贱的旅行者侵占了 | 
| [01:59] | I saw him and his buddies chanting in the town square last week. | 我上周看到他和他的小伙伴在镇广场念念有词 | 
| [02:02] | I also know that Markos and your passengered comrades | 我还知道马科斯和你的寄住者同伙 | 
| [02:06] | are planning some big flashy spell | 在为一个什么厉害的大咒语做准备 | 
| [02:08] | to undo some super boring ancient witch curse, | 以打破什么无聊的古老巫师诅咒 | 
| [02:12] | and where that sucks for us, | 对于我们而言 不好之处 | 
| [02:15] | it just happens to undo all witch magic, | 就是这咒语会解除一切巫师魔法 | 
| [02:19] | i.e. kill me | 也就是说会害死我 | 
| [02:22] | and my sexy, blond frenemy here. | 和我这位性感的朋友/敌人 | 
| [02:26] | If you know where Markos took Stefan and Elena, | 如果你知道马科斯把斯特凡和埃琳娜带去了哪 | 
| [02:28] | you need to tell us. | 你就赶快说 | 
| [02:30] | Yep. | 是啊 | 
| [02:32] | Sorry. You’re gonna have to speak up. | 抱歉 你得大点声说 | 
| [02:36] | Nope, nope. Didn’t catch that either. | 不行 还是没听到 | 
| [02:46] | I think he’s trying to say something to me. | 他好像是有话要说呢 | 
| [02:48] | Come here, sweetie pie. | 来吧 | 
| [02:53] | It doesn’t matter where Markos is. | 马科斯在哪无所谓 | 
| [02:56] | Nothing you do can stop him now. | 你无法阻止他 | 
| [04:07] | You have…enough. | 你接的够多了 | 
| [04:12] | Let me go. | 放了我 | 
| [04:23] | I’ll have enough when you can no longer speak. | 等你说不出话才叫够了 | 
| [04:51] | Who’s there? | 是谁 | 
| [04:53] | Get out of here. | 快走 | 
| [04:55] | Go. | 走啊 | 
| [05:27] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 | 
| [05:28] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 | 
| [05:39] | Seriously? | 不是吧 | 
| [05:40] | Collect calls are still a thing? | 现在还有对方付费这种事吗 | 
| [05:42] | Yeah. Well, you know what could have | 嗯 你知道你怎么样就能省下 | 
| [05:43] | saved you the cost of this phone call? | 这通电话的钱了吗 | 
| [05:45] | You finding us. | 找到我们 | 
| [05:47] | How long have we been gone? | 我们消失几天了 | 
| [05:47] | 4 days. | 四天 | 
| [05:48] | 4 days? 4 days, and you couldn’t track us down? | 四天了 你就找不到我们吗 | 
| [05:51] | What’d you think, we were having a nice spa getaway? | 你怎么想的 我们去水疗了吗 | 
| [05:54] | I’ve been searching 24/7, ok? | 我一直不停地在找你们好吗 | 
| [05:56] | Maybe if you’d been a little more perceptive, | 如果你俩当时敏感一点 | 
| [05:58] | you wouldn’t have gotten yourselves doppelnapped. | 就不会被人绑架了 | 
| [06:05] | What the hell was that? | 什么声音 | 
| [06:06] | Travelers drained us of our blood, | 旅行者把我们的血都要抽干了 | 
| [06:07] | so we’ve had to do a little bit of hunting. | 我们只好打点猎 | 
| [06:10] | You have Elena participating in squirrel slaughter? | 你让埃琳娜猎松鼠吗 | 
| [06:13] | Believe me, she’s no happier about it than I am. | 相信我 她对此也很不满意 | 
| [06:15] | She’ll shoot your eye out. | 她会把你眼睛打瞎的 | 
| [06:17] | Do you want to talk to her, or are you still pretending | 你要跟她谈谈吗 或是你还在装作 | 
| [06:19] | like you don’t want to hear her voice? | 你不想听到她的声音 | 
| [06:21] | Don’t psychoanalyze me, Stefan. | 别精神分析我 斯特凡 | 
| [06:25] | Where are you? I’ll come get you. | 你们在哪 我去接你们 | 
| [06:27] | I have no idea where we are. | 不知道 | 
| [06:28] | We’re in the middle of nowhere. | 前不着村后不着店 | 
| [06:29] | Listen. We’ll make our way back, | 我们会自己回去的 | 
| [06:32] | but Markos drained most of our blood, | 但马科斯把我们的血都基本抽干了 | 
| [06:33] | and considering the kinds of spells he was able to do | 而且他之前只用了一点 | 
| [06:35] | with just a little bit of it… | 就施了厉害的咒语 | 
| [06:36] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [06:38] | Find Markos, kill Markos, | 找到马科斯 杀了他 | 
| [06:40] | save Mystic Falls from becoming traveler home. | 拯救神秘瀑布镇 不让这里变成旅行者之家 | 
| [06:43] | It’s gonna be a busy day for me, Stefan. | 今天我要忙死了 斯特凡 | 
| [06:45] | Time to strap on the hero hair. | 该梳英雄头了 | 
| [06:48] | I’ll get her home safely, all right? | 我会把她安全送回家 | 
| [06:49] | Get both yourselves home safely, brother. | 你们都要安全回家 弟弟 | 
| [06:51] | I’d hate to have to kick her ass for losing you. | 你要是死了 我还得收拾她 那多不好 | 
| [06:58] | God. | 天呐 | 
| [06:59] | Forgetting someone? | 把谁忘了吗 | 
| [07:01] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 | 
| [07:03] | He says you promised you bring him back. | 他说你答应要复活他的 | 
| [07:05] | Uh, you’re paraphrasing. | 你在瞎拽词 | 
| [07:06] | He said, quote, I will find a way. | 他原话是 我会想办法 | 
| [07:09] | Whatever. | 管你呢 | 
| [07:09] | Hello. Still here, | 喂 我还在呢 | 
| [07:11] | and I know what I said. | 我清楚我说了什么 | 
| [07:12] | Hey. Remind him he doesn’t have a very good track record | 提醒他他以前也有 | 
| [07:14] | for keeping promises. | 打破诺言的时候 | 
| [07:15] | Please stop talking. | 别说了 | 
| [07:17] | The other side is on the brink of collapse. | 另一边就要崩溃了 | 
| [07:19] | I plan on pestering all of you | 我要骚扰你们所有人 | 
| [07:20] | until I’m safely returned to the land of the living. | 直到我安全回归活人世界 | 
| [07:23] | You need to fix this before I lose my mind. | 你得赶快解决 否则我就要疯了 | 
| [07:25] | Hey. I’m sorry, ok? | 真抱歉 | 
| [07:27] | I’ve got two missing doppelgangers, | 我丢了俩二重身 | 
| [07:28] | I’ve got a traveler that wants to rid our town of magic, | 还有个旅行者想彻底破除小镇的巫师魔法 | 
| [07:31] | and I’ve got the friendly banker Mr. Sikes in the coat closet, | 还有位好心的银行家赛克斯先生关在衣橱里 | 
| [07:35] | so escape from the netherworld’s gonna have to wait until tomorrow. | 逃离阴间的事得等等了 | 
| [07:41] | I think he wants to be penciled in for today. | 他貌似是想挤到今天办妥 | 
| [07:44] | Then you bring him back. | 那你去把他复活吧 | 
| [07:46] | What? | 什么 | 
| [07:48] | Liv is cooking up a spell | 丽芙在酝酿一个咒语 | 
| [07:50] | to pull you back from the other side before it goes kaboom, | 好赶在另一边爆炸之前把你救出来 | 
| [07:53] | so whatever you’re doing, just include Enzo in it. | 不管你们在做什么 带上恩佐就好 | 
| [07:57] | You hear me, Enzo. | 听到了吗 恩佐 | 
| [07:59] | Just hitch a ride with her, ok? | 跟她一起过来就行 | 
| [08:01] | See? There delegating. | 瞧 把任务委派出去了 | 
| [08:04] | I feel better. | 我开心多了 | 
| [08:05] | That’s not a great idea. | 这样不好 | 
| [08:11] | You called. | 找我吗 | 
| [08:12] | You. I need you and your xbox buddy to run an errand for me. | 你 你和你的游戏友去帮我办件事 | 
| [08:16] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [08:19] | Well, what are you waiting for? | 还等什么呢 | 
| [08:22] | Ring up your little witchy friend and get her over here. | 给你的女巫朋友打电话 让她过来 | 
| [08:34] | I feel like an idiot. | 我觉得好傻 | 
| [08:36] | Ditto. | 我也是 | 
| [08:40] | Do that thing again. | 你再来一次 | 
| [08:42] | The vamp thing. | 吸血鬼小跑 | 
| [08:43] | Oh, no. I don’t want to do that. | 不要啊 | 
| [08:44] | Come on. You know it’s embarrassing. | 多不好意思 | 
| [08:46] | Come on. It’s the only thing that’s keeping me sane right now. | 拜托 这有这个能让我保持理智了 | 
| [08:49] | Sure. | 好吧 | 
| [08:55] | That was funnier the first time. | 第一次更好玩一些 | 
| [08:57] | Yeah. Well, you were delirious the first time. | 你第一次时神志不清呢 | 
| [09:00] | How many, um–ahem– you know, | 我们要… | 
| [09:03] | are we supposed to have before we get our strength back? | 找几个才能恢复力气 | 
| [09:06] | More than we’ve had, that’s for sure. | 我们喝的反正是不够 | 
| [09:08] | Let me know if you see a damn buffalo. | 如果你看到水牛告诉我一声 | 
| [09:11] | This is depressing. | 这太糟糕了 | 
| [09:12] | Yeah. More depressing than walking for miles | 是啊 比走了几英里 | 
| [09:14] | and not knowing where the hell you’re going? | 还不知道自己在往哪去更糟吗 | 
| [09:16] | No, probably not more depressing than that. | 大概还是那个更糟 | 
| [09:19] | Damon is in full hero mode today. | 达蒙今天开启英雄状态 | 
| [09:24] | I’m sure he was thrilled about that. | 他肯定超级高兴 | 
| [09:26] | I don’t know. He had the whole savior of the universe voice going on. | 难说 他拿出了那副救世主的口气 | 
| [09:31] | I like that voice. | 我喜欢那副口气 | 
| [09:34] | You know, maybe this whole thing’s a sign. | 或许这事就是个预兆 | 
| [09:37] | A sign of what? | 什么预兆 | 
| [09:38] | My blood can literally destroy him. | 我的血能毁掉他 | 
| [09:42] | If that’s not a sign that we’re in a toxic relationship– | 如果这还不能表明我们的关系很糟糕 | 
| [09:44] | Our blood, all right, our blood. | 我们的血 是我们的血 | 
| [09:47] | Don’t hog the blame. | 别把错都一个人扛 | 
| [09:49] | Look. We’re vampires. We’re a toxic species. | 我们是吸血鬼 我们的属性就不好 | 
| [09:52] | Whether you want to blame it on magic or biology, | 不管是魔法还是生物的问题 | 
| [09:55] | it’s just who we are. | 我们就是如此 | 
| [09:57] | When a human gets ravenously hungry, | 如果人饿急了 | 
| [09:58] | they eat a double cheeseburger. | 会吃双层奶酪汉堡 | 
| [10:00] | We kill people. | 而我们杀人 | 
| [10:02] | Some of us are more extreme than others, | 有些人会更加极端一些 | 
| [10:04] | but that’s just who we are. | 但我们就是这样 | 
| [10:06] | How come you’re so much better at controlling it? | 你为什么能控制得那么好 | 
| [10:09] | Because I’m so much worse when I don’t. | 因为我控制不好的时候要比常人更可怕 | 
| [10:13] | I’m only gonna say this once. | 我就说一次 | 
| [10:15] | You two are miserable without each other, | 你们俩失去彼此都很痛苦 | 
| [10:17] | so if you want to be with him, just be with him. | 如果你想跟他在一起 就别纠结了 | 
| [10:20] | Look. When humans want to break free from complicated relationships, | 人类想脱离复杂的感情 | 
| [10:23] | they go to therapy. | 会去找心理咨询师 | 
| [10:25] | Vampires get a pass, ok? | 吸血鬼不行 | 
| [10:31] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [10:43] | I ordered us waffles. | 我点了华夫饼 | 
| [10:44] | I figured our last meal wouldn’t be complete | 我觉得没有糖浆 | 
| [10:46] | until we poured liquid sugar all over it. | 最后一餐就不够完整 | 
| [10:49] | My ray of sunshine sister. | 我如阳光般开朗的姐姐啊 | 
| [10:52] | The coven’s pissed, Luke. | 巫师团十分生气 卢克 | 
| [10:54] | You were supposed to hide Stefan and Elena from the travelers, | 你应该把斯特凡和埃琳娜藏好不被旅行者发现的 | 
| [10:57] | and you practically delivered them on a silver platter. | 你却基本上把他们拱手送给了旅行者 | 
| [11:00] | Ok. How was I supposed to know | 我怎么会知道 | 
| [11:01] | that casper the English ghost would be a complication. | 能冒出个英国鬼给我添乱 | 
| [11:04] | That’s not the point. | 重点不在这儿 | 
| [11:05] | We were never supposed to let things get this far. | 我们就不该让事情走到这一步 | 
| [11:08] | We got sucked into some stupid “let’s be friends” trap. | 我们错误地想跟他们做朋友 | 
| [11:11] | Look. These people are nice, ok, | 他们人不错 | 
| [11:14] | more than I can say for our screwed up family. | 比我们混乱的家庭好多了 | 
| [11:20] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [11:21] | It’s not me. | 不是我 | 
| [11:24] | Like I said, the coven is pissed. | 我说了 巫师团很生气 | 
| [11:27] | Fine. I’m listening. | 好啊 我听着呢 | 
| [11:31] | We were supposed to keep the doppelgangers | 我们本不该让二重身 | 
| [11:33] | from falling into Markos’ hands. | 落入马科斯之手 | 
| [11:36] | We failed. | 我们失败了 | 
| [11:37] | We can’t let him succeed at taking away our magic. | 我们不能让他们成功夺走我们的魔法 | 
| [11:41] | There’s only one move left. | 只有一个办法了 | 
| [11:43] | We have to kill Stefan and Elena. | 我们得杀了斯特凡和埃琳娜 | 
| [12:02] | Morning, Sam. | 早啊 萨姆 | 
| [12:03] | Mrs. Douglas, special delivery. | 道格拉斯太太 特别快递 | 
| [12:15] | Mailman didn’t deliver anything? | 邮递员没送东西来吗 | 
| [12:17] | Nope. Just picking up. | 没有 收信而已 | 
| [12:19] | I’m going to be late for school. | 我去学校要迟了 | 
| [12:19] | I’ve got a million college essays to review. | 还要批改一堆大学论文呢 | 
| [12:22] | What’s going on, Pam? | 你是怎么了 帕姆 | 
| [12:24] | Something’s wrong. You’re different lately. | 有点不对劲 你最近变了 | 
| [12:27] | I think what’s wrong is the fact that it’s taken you so long | 我觉得不对劲的是你用了这么久 | 
| [12:30] | to notice that your wife has been colonized by a total stranger. | 才发现自己妻子被陌生人侵占了 | 
| [12:33] | You think I’m joking? I’m serious. | 你当我在说笑吗 我是认真的 | 
| [12:35] | So am I. | 我也是 | 
| [12:37] | My name’s Karl. | 我叫卡尔 | 
| [12:39] | I’m a traveler living inside your wife’s body | 我是寄住在你妻子体内的旅行者 | 
| [12:41] | while my real body is asleep in a cave under the town. | 我真正的躯体沉睡在小镇下面的山洞里 | 
| [12:44] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [12:45] | This isn’t my first choice, | 她不是我的第一选择 | 
| [12:47] | but I need to borrow something that’s expendable. | 但我得借用一具可以牺牲的躯体 | 
| [12:51] | Pam, you need help. | 帕姆 你得去看医生 | 
| [12:59] | This marriage was a disaster anyway. | 你们的婚姻反正也烂透了 | 
| [13:03] | No hard feelings. | 别介意 | 
| [13:16] | I think I just hallucinated a unicorn. | 我刚刚好像看到独角兽的幻觉了 | 
| [13:19] | Maybe Caroline’s nearby. | 或许卡罗琳在附近 | 
| [13:22] | If Caroline was here, | 如果卡罗琳来了 | 
| [13:23] | we’d have a fully catered buffet on the side of the road | 会在路边摆菜品齐全的自助餐 | 
| [13:26] | and a rainbow. | 还会有彩虹 | 
| [13:28] | Two rainbows. | 两个彩虹 | 
| [13:30] | That’s funny. | 真搞笑 | 
| [13:33] | You know, when we were younger, | 我们小一点的时候 | 
| [13:34] | I couldn’t decide what was more annoying– | 我都不知道她哪一点更烦人 | 
| [13:37] | her control freakiness | 她的控制狂 | 
| [13:39] | or her delusional positivity, | 还是她对希望的幻想 | 
| [13:43] | but right now honestly, there isn’t a single person | 但此刻 老实说 我最希望见到的 | 
| [13:45] | I wish was here more. | 就是她了 | 
| [13:47] | Her control freakiness never really bugged me. | 我一直没觉得她控制狂有什么烦人的 | 
| [13:49] | Yeah. Well, you didn’t have to build a | 那是你没有二年级的时候 | 
| [13:51] | barbie castle with her in the second grade. | 跟她一起做芭比娃娃城堡 | 
| [13:53] | That’s true. I do know this. | 是啊 但这我知道 | 
| [13:56] | If Caroline Forbes was here right now, | 如果卡罗琳·福布斯现在在这儿 | 
| [13:59] | we would both be laughing. | 我们都会笑了 | 
| [14:03] | We’re so pathetic. | 我们好可悲 | 
| [14:05] | You know what? | 这样吧 | 
| [14:07] | Let’s put on your best Caroline Forbes hats, shall we? | 我们都装作自己是卡罗琳吧 | 
| [14:11] | All right, universe, enough screwing around. | 好了 宇宙 不闹了 | 
| [14:15] | We’re ready for the good stuff. | 我们要好好享受了 | 
| [14:17] | Theme dance or block party maybe. | 主题舞会 或是街区派对 | 
| [14:22] | You got to be kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 | 
| [14:24] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [14:26] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 | 
| [14:27] | That is so weird. | 感觉好怪 | 
| [14:29] | Oh, no, wait. | 等等 | 
| [14:43] | – See? – Right. | -瞧 -好吧 | 
| [14:49] | Not what I was expecting. | 这有点没想到 | 
| [14:54] | All right. Let’s cut to the chase. | 直说吧 | 
| [14:56] | You’re giving us a ride. | 载我们一程 | 
| [14:58] | You’re trying to compel me? | 你是想控制我吗 | 
| [15:00] | Who do you think freed you last night? | 你以为昨晚是谁把你们救出来了 | 
| [15:03] | Get in. They’re coming for you. | 上车吧 他们要来抓你们了 | 
| [15:07] | Ah, great. | 好啊 | 
| [15:10] | I’m gonna add carry to the list of things that you can’t do well, | 我会把搬东西加进你做不好的事情的清单里 | 
| [15:13] | but that’s ok. | 不过没关系 | 
| [15:14] | You can pay me back with your salary from the grill | 你可以靠你在酒吧挣的工资还我 | 
| [15:17] | if you want to work a couple thousand years. | 如果你想再干几千年的话 | 
| [15:19] | Why don’t you do us all a favor and start dating Elena again? | 你帮大家个忙 继续跟埃琳娜约会吧 | 
| [15:22] | Just put her on the pool table. | 把她放在台球桌上 | 
| [15:25] | What the hell is going on? | 这是怎么回事 | 
| [15:26] | Who are all these people? | 这些人都是谁 | 
| [15:27] | Traveler husks. | 旅行者的皮囊 | 
| [15:29] | They’ve passengered theirselves | 他们都把自己寄住在 | 
| [15:31] | into the beautiful citizens of Mystic Falls | 神秘瀑布镇的镇民身体里了 | 
| [15:32] | like your buddy Mr. Sikes. | 比如你的赛克斯先生 | 
| [15:35] | You two, make yourselves useful. | 你们俩 干点有用的事 | 
| [15:37] | Patrol the town. | 去镇上巡逻 | 
| [15:38] | Call me if you see anything weirder than usual. | 如果看到什么怪事就打电话 | 
| [15:41] | And what are you planning on doing with all of them? | 你打算拿他们干什么 | 
| [15:44] | Here you go. Oh, yeah. | 来 拿好 | 
| [15:46] | Well, Markos put them in a cave. | 马科斯把他们放在了一个山洞里 | 
| [15:49] | I’m hoping he wants them back. | 我比较希望他会想把他们要回去 | 
| [15:52] | So you think drawing Markos to your house is the best idea? | 你觉得把马科斯引到你家来是个好主意吗 | 
| [15:55] | It’s the only idea | 只有这一个主意 | 
| [15:58] | unless your body-snatched ex-boyfriend in the basement can help us. | 除非地下室里你那个被人占了身体的前男友能帮忙 | 
| [16:02] | Julian is not Tyler. | 朱利安不是泰勒 | 
| [16:03] | Therefore, he has no reason to help us, | 所以他没理由帮我们 | 
| [16:05] | so until I figure out a way to get Tyler back, | 除非我想到办法把泰勒救回来 | 
| [16:07] | he’s just extra baggage. | 他只是个累赘 | 
| [16:09] | There’s no shame in giving up. | 放弃没什么可耻的 | 
| [16:11] | I mean, aren’t we all a little sick of Tyler? | 我们不是都有点烦泰勒了吗 | 
| [16:15] | You know what? | 知道吗 | 
| [16:17] | Your whole I’m too cool to care thing | 你这套我很酷 什么都不在乎的把戏 | 
| [16:19] | is really starting to get old, | 真的是演得太多了 | 
| [16:21] | and don’t think for one second that I believe | 别以为我会相信 | 
| [16:23] | your mood has nothing to do with Elena. | 你这么烦躁与埃琳娜无关 | 
| [16:26] | Spare me the unsolicited relationship advice. | 别自讨没趣提什么情感建议了 | 
| [16:28] | Fine. Just keep your torture-happy hands off of Tyler | 好啊 你别去为了找乐子折磨泰勒 | 
| [16:31] | until I figure something out. | 我会继续想办法 | 
| [16:33] | I don’t abandon the people that I care about. | 我不抛弃我在乎的人 | 
| [16:42] | It was too risky to haul you out of there myself, | 我亲自带你们出来太冒险 | 
| [16:43] | so I had to circle back. | 所以我只好再回去 | 
| [16:45] | Won’t they kill you for helping us out? | 你帮我们不会被他们杀了吗 | 
| [16:47] | Yes, which is why we need to make sure | 所以我们得确保我找到我丈夫前 | 
| [16:49] | that they don’t get to me before I get to my husband. | 他们不能找到我 | 
| [16:51] | I assume you know where he is. | 你们知道他在哪吧 | 
| [16:53] | Well, seeing as how he’s permanently passengered | 因为他永远寄住在我们 | 
| [16:55] | into one of our best friends, yeah. | 一个好朋友身体里了 所以我们知道 | 
| [16:58] | This isn’t really a 3-person kind of truck, is it? | 这辆卡车不是设计载三个人的吧 | 
| [17:02] | You can always sit in your boyfriend’s lap. | 你可以坐在你男朋友腿上 | 
| [17:03] | – We’re not together. – She’s not my girlfriend. | -我们不是一对 -她不是我女朋友 | 
| [17:05] | Noted. Sorry I assumed. | 知道了 抱歉我乱猜了 | 
| [17:07] | I thought the doppelgangers were, like, | 我以为二重身 | 
| [17:08] | fated soul mates or something. | 是注定要在一起的 | 
| [17:11] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 | 
| [17:13] | So you want your husband back. | 你想找回你丈夫 | 
| [17:15] | I get it, | 这我懂 | 
| [17:17] | but didn’t he run from Markos, too? | 但他不是也在躲着马科斯吗 | 
| [17:19] | Doesn’t that make you guys both dead? | 这样你俩不都要完蛋吗 | 
| [17:20] | Markos is focused on breaking the curse | 马科斯现在专注于打破诅咒 | 
| [17:22] | so that the travelers can settle permanently in your hometown. | 好让旅行者在你们镇上永久定居 | 
| [17:25] | I’ll have a head start if I can get | 如果我能在马科斯施咒前 | 
| [17:26] | to Julian before Markos starts the spell. | 找到朱利安我就能抢先一步 | 
| [17:28] | We’re not just gonna let you take Tyler. | 我们不能让你带走泰勒 | 
| [17:30] | Tyler is gone. | 泰勒已经不在了 | 
| [17:32] | There’s only Julian now, | 现在只有朱利安了 | 
| [17:33] | and he belongs with me. | 他该跟我在一起 | 
| [17:34] | Once the spell starts, magic will be stripped away layer by layer. | 等咒语开始 魔法就会被渐渐地解除 | 
| [17:38] | Tyler’s body will turn from hybrid back to werewolf, | 泰勒的身体会从混血儿变回狼人 | 
| [17:40] | but then finally, he’ll just be dead, | 最终 他会死 | 
| [17:42] | and my husband along with him. | 我丈夫也会一起死 | 
| [17:45] | So leaving him behind is not an option. | 所以我不能丢下他 | 
| [17:55] | Quit hovering. It’s weird. | 别来缠着我 感觉怪怪的 | 
| [17:57] | You’re, like, permanently inhabiting the former love of my life. | 你永远寄住在我的前挚爱身体里了 | 
| [18:00] | Let’s debate the levels of weird. | 哪个更怪还难说呢 | 
| [18:02] | If he’s former, why do you care? | 既然是前任 你管他呢 | 
| [18:04] | Because he’s a person whose life you stole without asking. | 因为他是个人 而你不问一句就侵占了他的生活 | 
| [18:08] | He deserves to be fought for. | 应该有人替他想办法 | 
| [18:10] | Whatever. | 随便你了 | 
| [18:15] | So why can’t Markos and all the other travelers | 马科斯和其他旅行者为什么 | 
| [18:18] | find someplace else to live? | 不能找别的地方住 | 
| [18:21] | It’s nice here. | 这里比较好 | 
| [18:23] | Besides, it’s not just about breaking the curse | 而且这不仅是要打破让我们 | 
| [18:25] | that keeps us from being able to settle. | 不能落脚的诅咒 | 
| [18:28] | It’s revenge against everything the witches stand for, | 而是要报复巫师的一切 | 
| [18:31] | every grimoire, every talisman, | 每一本魔法书 护身符 | 
| [18:33] | every vampire, right down to your daylight rings. | 每一个吸血鬼 甚至是你们的日光戒指 | 
| [18:37] | The travelers see it all as a perversion | 在旅行者看来 这都是对纯粹魔法的 | 
| [18:40] | of pure magic. | 颠倒 | 
| [18:42] | Markos wants to destroy that perversion. | 马科斯想毁掉这种颠倒 | 
| [18:45] | He wants to restore the balance. | 他想恢复平衡 | 
| [18:47] | But that’s just wrong. | 但这是不对的 | 
| [18:50] | It’s not really wrong when you think about it. | 其实你仔细想想就会发现这没什么不对 | 
| [18:53] | If anything, it’s kind of right. | 应该说这样才对 | 
| [18:55] | Why does he have to be so violent about it? | 那他为什么非得这么暴力 | 
| [18:59] | When it comes to getting what he wants, | 他想要什么的时候 | 
| [19:02] | Markos doesn’t have much of a sense of humor. | 他下手绝不留情 | 
| [19:41] | Nothing. | 没反应 | 
| [19:51] | Salvatore boring house. | 塞尔瓦托无聊之家 | 
| [19:53] | I’m calling about my people. | 我是想谈我族人的事 | 
| [19:55] | Hey. You found my note. | 你看到我的留言条了 | 
| [19:57] | Now listen. Don’t be offended, | 听好 别生气 | 
| [19:59] | but I can’t just give them to anyone, | 但我可不能随便把他们给人 | 
| [20:01] | so what do they look like? | 他们长得什么样 | 
| [20:04] | They’re ragged, beaten down by the world, | 衣衫褴褛 饱经风霜 | 
| [20:06] | desperate for a home. | 很想找到家园 | 
| [20:07] | You just described homeless people, | 流浪汉 | 
| [20:09] | aging hipsters, and Matt Donovan. | 老嬉皮士和马特·多诺万都这德行 | 
| [20:10] | One of them is 5’10”, wearing a black coat. | 一个人一米五三 穿着黑大衣 | 
| [20:13] | You’re standing next to him. | 你就站在他旁边 | 
| [20:21] | I know the concept of a home is new to you, | 我知道你对家没有什么概念 | 
| [20:24] | but it is polite to knock. | 但要敲门才礼貌 | 
| [20:28] | So Julian is trapped inside of Tyler forever | 朱利安永远困住泰勒身体里了 | 
| [20:31] | or until he dies, so I was thinking | 或者除非他死了 所以我就想 | 
| [20:34] | what if he does die? | 如果他真死了呢 | 
| [20:36] | Maybe that’s how we do it, that’s how we get him out. | 或许我们就该这么把他赶出去 | 
| [20:39] | You want to kill Tyler? | 你想杀泰勒 | 
| [20:41] | Well, he’ll go to the other side, | 他会去另一边 | 
| [20:43] | and then when Liv does the spell to help you and Enzo, | 等丽芙施咒帮助你和恩佐的时候 | 
| [20:45] | Tyler can come back. | 泰勒可以一起回来 | 
| [20:49] | And speaking of, shouldn’t you be, like, | 话说 你现在不是应该 | 
| [20:52] | preparing or talking to Liv or doing anything | 做准备 或者跟丽芙谈 | 
| [20:56] | other than packing up our dorm room? | 或者做除了收拾寝室东西外其他的事吗 | 
| [20:58] | We have to be out of here right after finals, | 我们期末考试一结束就得走 | 
| [21:00] | which I might skip due to the potential extinction of magic | 因为魔法很可能会消失 所以我或许会待在 | 
| [21:03] | in the place where I was spending my summer break. | 我去年过暑假的地方而错过考试 | 
| [21:06] | Right, but I think the other side falling apart | 好吧 但我觉得另一边的瓦解 | 
| [21:09] | is slightly more pressing than a late housing fee. | 比节省那点房费更要紧一些吧 | 
| [21:14] | There is no spell. | 根本没有咒语 | 
| [21:18] | I made it up. | 我瞎编的 | 
| [21:20] | The other side is collapsing, | 另一边正在崩塌 | 
| [21:21] | and everyone in it, including me, | 其中的每个人 包括我在内 | 
| [21:24] | is going away for good. | 都将永远消失 | 
| [21:27] | So, no, I don’t think you should kill Tyler. | 所以我不认为你该杀掉泰勒 | 
| [21:35] | Nice place. | 地方不错 | 
| [21:37] | A little rustic. | 有点土气 | 
| [21:38] | My tastes are more modern ironically. | 讽刺地是 我的品位更偏向现代 | 
| [21:40] | Still… | 不过 | 
| [21:43] | Good bones and all. | 质量还是很好的 | 
| [21:45] | I think you read the flier wrong. | 你看错广告单了吧 | 
| [21:48] | See, the bodies are the only thing on the bargaining table | 我们唯一拿来讨价还价的是 | 
| [21:51] | – and in the attic and the garage and the kitchen. – About that. | -在阁楼和车库还有厨房里的尸体 -这个嘛 | 
| [21:55] | Please tell me taking hostages isn’t your grand plan. | 请告诉我挟持人质不是你的大计划 | 
| [21:58] | Because it feels a little small, | 因为感觉规模挺小的 | 
| [22:01] | much like the half bathroom off the foyer. | 就像大厅里的半个厕所 | 
| [22:03] | Funny. Here I thought you didn’t have a sense of humor. | 有意思 我还以为你没有幽默感呢 | 
| [22:10] | Oh. If you’re wondering about the smell, | 你想问那是什么气味吗 | 
| [22:13] | I have your salvation army doused in gasoline, | 我把你的救世大军浸透了汽油 | 
| [22:16] | and I am just itching to light a match. | 我正恨不得点根火柴呢 | 
| [22:21] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [22:23] | None of this would be possible | 要不是他们甘愿 | 
| [22:24] | without their willingness to passenger themselves | 寄住在这个小镇居民的身体里 | 
| [22:26] | into your citizens and help perform my spell, | 助我完成咒语 这一切都不可能发生 | 
| [22:31] | and while I’d like to give them the opportunity | 我虽想给他们一个返回自己 | 
| [22:34] | to return to their actual bodies. | 真正身体的机会 | 
| [22:41] | It’s not essential to my plan. | 这并不是我计划中的必须环节 | 
| [22:45] | Did you really think you’d found the whole of my people? | 你真觉得你找到了我全部的族人吗 | 
| [22:48] | Travelers are everywhere. | 到处都有旅行者 | 
| [22:53] | They’re the faces that surround you every day the world over, | 他们是每天在你身边的面庞 | 
| [22:55] | the ones you don’t notice, because you’re too busy | 那些你不会注意的人 因为你忙着 | 
| [22:58] | making a mess of all that you have. | 糟蹋你拥有的一切呢 | 
| [23:02] | They want those things, too– | 他们也想要这些东西 | 
| [23:04] | A home, a family, a better life– | 家园 家人 更好的生活 | 
| [23:08] | And they’re willing to die for it. | 他们甘愿为此而死 | 
| [23:10] | You want a promised land. | 你想找个应许之地 | 
| [23:12] | I get it, ok, but look. | 我懂 但是 | 
| [23:15] | Off the record, I mean, Mystic Falls is kind of a dump– | 要我说 神秘瀑布镇真不怎么样 | 
| [23:19] | Bad schools, terrible traffic, | 糟糕的学校 交通不便 | 
| [23:21] | and forget about ever getting a decent cup of coffee. | 连一杯好咖啡都别想找到 | 
| [23:24] | Mystic Falls is a means to an end, | 神秘瀑布镇只是种手段 | 
| [23:27] | like a small pebble dropped into a very large pond. | 就像一块小卵石掉进一片大池塘 | 
| [23:32] | Very poetic. No idea what it means. | 好有诗意 不懂什么意思 | 
| [23:37] | Once we destroy the spirit magic in this town, | 一旦我们破坏了这个镇上的灵魂咒语 | 
| [23:38] | the witches’ curse will finally be broken. | 巫师们的诅咒就会被解除 | 
| [23:41] | From there, the spell will ripple outward, | 此后 咒语会向外扩散 | 
| [23:44] | unraveling spirit magic as it spreads. | 解开它所到之处的灵魂魔法 | 
| [23:48] | Only pure magic, our magic, will remain. | 只有纯粹魔法 我们的魔法将保留 | 
| [23:53] | My people will be free to go wherever they choose, | 我的族人将能随意去任何地方 | 
| [23:55] | and when witch magic and all that it has ever created | 等巫师的魔法和其所创造的一切 | 
| [23:57] | is gone from this earth, | 都从地球上消失时 | 
| [24:00] | you will be, too. | 你也会是同样的下场 | 
| [24:02] | I think I’ve heard about enough. | 我觉得我听够了 | 
| [24:12] | You underestimate me. | 你低估我了 | 
| [24:14] | I’ve completely transfused myself with doppelganger blood. | 我体内已经完全是二重身的血了 | 
| [24:18] | I’m channeling all the power of my people. | 我连通着我所有族人的力量 | 
| [24:21] | You’re not strong enough to kill me anymore. | 你现在无法杀掉我了 | 
| [24:23] | Zah pet par veet. | [咒语] | 
| [24:24] | Eezol ehmit pro kleh et tee… | [咒语] | 
| [24:26] | Not that it matters. | 不过无所谓了 | 
| [24:28] | The spell has already begun. | 咒语已经开始了 | 
| [24:29] | Eezol ehmit pro kleh et tee. | [咒语] | 
| [24:33] | Zah pet par veet. | [咒语] | 
| [24:35] | Eezol ehmit pro kleh et tee. | [咒语] | 
| [24:38] | Zah pet par veet. | [咒语] | 
| [24:39] | Eezol ehmit pro kleh et tee. | [咒语] | 
| [24:48] | Zah pet par veet. | [咒语] | 
| [24:49] | Eezol ehmit pro kleh et tee. | [咒语] | 
| [24:52] | Home, sweet, home. | 终于回来了 | 
| [24:57] | I don’t meant to be rude, | 我不想失礼 | 
| [24:58] | but would you mind if I drained your carotid of a few ounces? | 但你介不介意让我吸你一点血 | 
| [25:04] | You’re two blocks from home. | 还有两个街区就到家了 | 
| [25:05] | Would you mind holding out, considering I saved your lives? | 鉴于我救了你们 你能再忍一会儿吗 | 
| [25:13] | Word of advice, keep a low profile. | 提醒你一句 低调行事 | 
| [25:15] | This is exactly where Markos doesn’t want you to be. | 马科斯最不希望的就是你们出现在这里 | 
| [25:17] | If a traveler spots you, you’re going right back to that camp. | 如果被旅行者发现了 你们就等着被抓回营地吧 | 
| [25:21] | Look out! | 小心 | 
| [25:28] | What the hell is she doing? | 她在干什么 | 
| [25:29] | Trying to kill you. Just a wild guess. | 我猜 她是想杀了你们 | 
| [25:43] | Get out of the car. | 快下车 | 
| [25:47] | Unlock the doors! | 把车门打开 | 
| [25:47] | I did! | 我开了 | 
| [25:51] | Stop! | 快停下 | 
| [25:52] | I can’t! | 我做不到 | 
| [26:08] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 | 
| [26:24] | I’m sorry, I really am, | 我很抱歉 真的 | 
| [26:26] | but we need to make the doppelganger blood useless. | 但我们必须要让二重身的血失效 | 
| [26:28] | One of you needs to die. | 你们之中必须死掉一个 | 
| [26:31] | It doesn’t matter which one really. | 哪一个并不重要 | 
| [26:39] | When did you plan on telling me, | 你打算什么时候告诉我 | 
| [26:40] | or were you just hoping the darkness would come take me | 还是你希望丑陋的真相浮现之前 | 
| [26:42] | before the awful truth came out? | 我就会被黑暗卷走 | 
| [26:45] | Answer me! | 回答我 | 
| [26:47] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不明白吗 | 
| [26:48] | There is no solution. | 根本没有办法 | 
| [26:49] | There’s always a solution. | 一定有办法的 | 
| [26:50] | Your boyfriend came back from the dead, | 你男友死而复生 | 
| [26:52] | Markos came back from the dead, | 马科斯死而复生 | 
| [26:53] | you came back from the dead! | 你也死而复生了 | 
| [26:54] | The travelers used doppelganger blood in that spell | 旅行者用二重身的血来施咒 | 
| [26:57] | to bring Markos back, which means | 复活马科斯 这意味着 | 
| [26:59] | they basically destroyed the magic | 他们摧毁了用来 | 
| [27:00] | that was holding the other side together. | 维系另一边存在的魔法 | 
| [27:02] | It’s unraveling, and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it. | 如今它正在分崩离析 任何人都无力阻止 | 
| [27:05] | It is over, Enzo. | 一切都结束了 恩佐 | 
| [27:07] | You’re not coming back. | 你没法复活的 | 
| [27:10] | Accept it. | 认命吧 | 
| [27:11] | I will accept it | 我会认命的 | 
| [27:13] | when that darkness comes and yanks me into oblivion. | 但要等到黑暗将我拖进无边虚无中时 | 
| [27:16] | I will accept when I no longer exist. | 当我不复存在时我才会认命 | 
| [27:19] | I spent over 50 years stuck in a cell, | 我被关在牢房里五十多年 | 
| [27:22] | poked, prodded, tortured. | 受尽折磨 饱受摧残 | 
| [27:24] | By all rights, I had no hope of ever getting out, | 我根本没有逃离那里的希望 | 
| [27:27] | but I clung to it, | 但我却一直撑住 | 
| [27:29] | so I will accept it when it’s done | 所以不到最后一刻 | 
| [27:32] | and not a minute prior. | 我绝不会认命 | 
| [27:42] | I know you. | 我认得你 | 
| [27:47] | You tried to kill my boyfriend in the caves. | 你在山洞里差点杀了我男朋友 | 
| [27:50] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 | 
| [27:51] | A traveler just died. | 一个旅行者死了 | 
| [27:53] | Please tell my husband I tried. | 请转告我丈夫 我尽力了 | 
| [28:13] | I’d invite you to stay for dinner, | 我很想请你留下来吃晚饭 | 
| [28:14] | but I’m not very familiar with the traveler cuisine, | 但我不太清楚旅行者喜欢吃什么 | 
| [28:17] | although I’m sure it involves lots of trail mix | 不过我想应该就是什锦坚果和 | 
| [28:20] | and gruel. | 燕麦粥吧 | 
| [28:22] | I think I’ll take this wall down. | 我想我会把这堵墙拆了 | 
| [28:24] | I love an open floor plan. | 我喜欢开放的空间 | 
| [28:27] | Damon. | 达蒙 | 
| [28:28] | He doesn’t know I’m here. | 他不知道我在这儿 | 
| [28:30] | Use the element of surprise. | 给他个惊喜吧 | 
| [28:33] | Not sure you’re clever enough to pull it off. | 虽然你未必有这个智商 | 
| [28:35] | Just thought I’d put it out there. | 但我还是想提一下 | 
| [28:38] | Well, all I can ask is that you leave me | 我只求你给我 | 
| [28:40] | with a couple great bottles of wine. | 留几瓶好红酒 | 
| [28:42] | You know, I spent half my life shoplifting the stuff. | 我花了半辈子偷这些东西 | 
| [28:46] | I’m assuming you want to see the wine cellar. | 你想去看看酒窖吧 | 
| [28:51] | Ah. Here’s something you don’t see every day. | 这可不是平日能见到的东西 | 
| [28:54] | Bordeaux 1945. | 波尔多 1945年 | 
| [28:58] | I think I won this in a poker game. | 好像是我哪次玩扑克赢的 | 
| [29:00] | I don’t know. Maybe Stefan brought it back from the war. | 还是斯特凡从战场带回来的呢 | 
| [29:02] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 | 
| [29:03] | Where is your brother? | 你弟弟去哪了 | 
| [29:04] | I was hoping he’d be here. | 我还希望他也在呢 | 
| [29:06] | The doppelgangers seemed to have slipped away without saying good-bye. | 二重身似乎没有道别就溜走了 | 
| [29:10] | Well, that’s a good question. | 这是个好问题 | 
| [29:11] | Why don’t we find out? | 我们去找找看吧 | 
| [29:15] | After you. | 你先请 | 
| [29:35] | Do it. Liv, come on. | 动手吧 丽芙 快点 | 
| [29:38] | No hard feelings. | 不要记恨我 | 
| [29:39] | Just following our coven’s orders. | 我只是听命行事 | 
| [29:50] | Liv! Liv, what’s happening? | 丽芙 丽芙 发生了什么 | 
| [29:53] | Oh, no. | 不 | 
| [29:57] | Your magic sputter out? | 你的魔法熄火了吗 | 
| [29:59] | Luke, it’s started. The spell’s started. | 卢克 开始了 咒语开始了 | 
| [30:02] | Zah pet par veet. | [咒语] | 
| [30:05] | Eezol ehmit pro kleh et tee. | [咒语] | 
| [30:10] | Zah pet par veet. | [咒语] | 
| [30:12] | Eezol ehmit pro kleh et tee. | [咒语] | 
| [30:15] | Zah pet par veet. | [咒语] | 
| [30:18] | Eezol ehmit pro kleh et tee. | [咒语] | 
| [30:22] | Zah pet par veet. | [咒语] | 
| [30:23] | Eezol ehmit… | [咒语] | 
| [30:24] | We trusted you. | 我们信任你 | 
| [30:26] | It doesn’t matter. | 那都不重要了 | 
| [30:27] | You’re gonna be dead any second. | 你随时都会死 | 
| [30:35] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 | 
| [30:36] | Stefan, our rings aren’t working. | 斯特凡 我们的戒指失效了 | 
| [30:39] | Get inside. Run now! | 进屋去 快跑 | 
| [30:49] | Elena! hey. What happened? | 埃琳娜 发生了什么 | 
| [30:52] | – Our rings aren’t working. – What?! | -我们的戒指失效了 -什么 | 
| [30:53] | Whole town square’s filled with travelers. | 镇广场上全都是旅行者 | 
| [30:55] | We got to get out of here. | 我们得赶紧离开这里 | 
| [30:56] | The tunnels. In the stockroom. | 储藏室里的地道 | 
| [30:58] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快 我们走 | 
| [31:01] | Zah pet par veet. | [咒语] | 
| [31:02] | Eezol ehmit pro kleh et tee. | [咒语] | 
| [31:04] | Zah pet par veet. | [咒语] | 
| [31:06] | Eezol ehmit pro kleh et tee. | [咒语] | 
| [31:09] | Zah pet par veet. | [咒语] | 
| [31:12] | Eezol ehmit pro kleh et tee. | [咒语] | 
| [31:29] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 | 
| [31:37] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 | 
| [31:38] | The spell unravels the witch magic. | 咒语会让巫师的魔法失效 | 
| [31:40] | It’s spreading, and without the magic, | 而且效果在蔓延 没有了魔法 | 
| [31:43] | I’m just someone who was shot by his dad. | 我只是个被父亲射杀的人 | 
| [31:44] | All right. Come on. Let’s keep running. | 好吧 快走 别停下 | 
| [31:45] | Maybe we’ll stay ahead of it. | 也许能逃出失效圈 | 
| [31:49] | Well, Stefan isn’t picking up, | 斯特凡不接电话 | 
| [31:52] | So he might just be out of cell phone minutes. | 也许是话费用光了 | 
| [31:57] | What kind of game are you playing? | 你在耍什么把戏 | 
| [32:04] | Took you long enough. | 你也够慢的了 | 
| [32:10] | My fangs. | 我的牙 | 
| [32:12] | What the hell happened to my fangs? | 我的牙怎么了 | 
| [32:13] | What? | 什么 | 
| [32:28] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 | 
| [32:29] | Zah pet par veet. | [咒语] | 
| [32:30] | Eezol ehmit pro kleh et tee. | [咒语] | 
| [32:34] | Zah pet par veet. | [咒语] | 
| [32:36] | Eezol ehmit pro kleh et tee. | [咒语] | 
| [32:40] | Zah pet par veet. | [咒语] | 
| [32:42] | Eezol ehmit pro kleh et tee. | [咒语] | 
| [32:45] | Zah pet par veet. | [咒语] | 
| [32:47] | Eezol ehmit pro kleh et tee. | [咒语] | 
| [32:50] | Zah pet par veet. | [咒语] | 
| [33:03] | Now what were you saying about this being your home? | 你之前不是说这是你家吗 | 
| [33:08] | No! | 不 | 
| [33:13] | Like I said, | 正如我所说 | 
| [33:15] | the spell will continue to unravel spirit magic as it spreads, | 咒语会散播开 并不断破除灵魂魔法 | 
| [33:19] | which means you’re not long for this world. | 所以你将不久于世 | 
| [33:27] | The sun’s about to set. | 太阳即将落山 | 
| [33:29] | Feel free to buy yourself a little time | 为自己争取点时间 | 
| [33:31] | to say your good-byes. | 道别吧 | 
| [33:33] | You and this traitor of yours can try to outrun the spell | 你和这个叛徒可以试试和咒语比赛跑 | 
| [33:36] | for a little while anyway. | 不过也跑不了多久了 | 
| [34:19] | Little Gilbert, | 小吉尔伯特 | 
| [34:21] | I have never been so happy to see you. | 我从没因为见到你而这么高兴 | 
| [34:24] | Get in. | 上车 | 
| [34:27] | What are we even supposed to take– | 我们应该带些什么 | 
| [34:29] | Photos, clothes, hair products? | 照片 衣服 护发产品 | 
| [34:31] | Like any of that matters when we’re all dead! | 要是我们都死了这些还有什么用 | 
| [34:34] | Why are you just sitting there? | 你为什么干坐在那儿 | 
| [34:36] | I’m thinking. | 我在思考 | 
| [34:39] | Well, think while you pack. | 边收拾边思考 | 
| [34:41] | Death is literally on its way. | 死亡即将来临 | 
| [34:43] | You said a vampire appeared to you who died on old miller road, | 你说你看到了死在老米勒路的吸血鬼 | 
| [34:46] | which means the spell is moving past Mystic Falls. | 那么咒语正迅速经过神秘瀑布镇 | 
| [34:49] | So whatever will fit. | 所以随便拿点吧 | 
| [34:50] | The rest I’m sure we’ll never see again. | 剩下的我们肯定再也看不到了 | 
| [34:53] | Hello, Bonnie! | 邦妮 你在听吗 | 
| [34:54] | Which part of we’re all about to die isn’t registering? | “我们要死了”你还不懂吗 | 
| [34:57] | I think I know how to get us all back form the other side. | 我想我知道要怎么把我们从另一边带回来了 | 
| [35:01] | I need to find Enzo. | 我得找到恩佐 | 
| [35:07] | These are all the blood bags I could get my hands on. | 这是我能拿到的全部血袋 | 
| [35:09] | Thanks. | 谢了 | 
| [35:11] | Between the 4 of us, that will last a day. | 我们四个 可以坚持一天 | 
| [35:13] | Then what? | 然后呢 | 
| [35:14] | That’s a tomorrow problem. | 那是明天要解决的问题 | 
| [35:15] | Right now, we just got to outrun the spell, | 现在 我们得赶紧逃过咒语 | 
| [35:17] | regroup in about 1,000 miles, | 1000英里后汇合 | 
| [35:18] | and then figure out a game plan. | 然后再想办法 | 
| [35:28] | You ok? | 你还好吗 | 
| [35:45] | What was that for? | 这是干什么 | 
| [35:48] | I had a really crappy day, | 我这一天真的很糟糕 | 
| [35:50] | and I needed it. | 我需要这个 | 
| [35:53] | I thought I was never gonna see you again, | 我以为我再也见不到你了 | 
| [35:56] | and I couldn’t think of a worse way to die. | 我想不到比这更糟糕的死法 | 
| [35:58] | Well, I guess today’s your lucky day. | 那今天是你的幸运日了 | 
| [36:04] | Jeremy, you head back with Matt. | 杰里米 你和马特一起回去 | 
| [36:06] | We need eyes and ears in Mystic Falls. | 我们得在神秘瀑布镇有眼线 | 
| [36:08] | You guys take Jeremy’s car. | 你们开杰里米的车 | 
| [36:09] | I’m gonna wait here for Caroline and Bonnie. | 我在这里等卡罗琳和邦妮 | 
| [36:12] | I’ll call you in a few hours, Jer. | 过几个小时给你打电话 杰里 | 
| [36:13] | Be careful. | 小心点 | 
| [36:37] | Surreal, isn’t it? | 很不真实 不是吗 | 
| [36:41] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [36:42] | Dead just like you, | 和你一样 死了 | 
| [36:45] | but I’ve got a proposition to get us both out of this place. | 但是有人提议要把我们俩带出这里 | 
| [36:48] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 | 
| [36:50] | Markos managed to houdini his way back | 马科斯用了什么疯狂的咒语 | 
| [36:52] | to the land of the living with some crazy spell. | 让自己神奇地复活了 | 
| [36:54] | Any chance you know it? | 你会不会知道呢 | 
| [36:56] | I know the spell, but I don’t know | 我知道咒语 但没有 | 
| [36:57] | two dozen travelers willing to overwhelm the anchor. | 24个旅行者自愿压垮锚也没用 | 
| [36:59] | I think you underestimate how resourceful we are. | 我想你低估了我们的手段 | 
| [37:02] | Just leave the details to us. | 细节我们想办法 | 
| [37:05] | What do you say? Interested? | 怎么样 感兴趣吗 | 
| [37:13] | What the hell is happening? | 怎么了 | 
| [37:14] | Grab my hand! | 抓住我的手 | 
| [37:21] | – Help me! – Hold on! | -救我 -坚持住 | 
| [37:23] | No I can’t. | 抓不住 | 
| [37:49] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [37:52] | We hit a little snag. | 我们遇上了小小的障碍 | 
| [37:55] | Where’s Bonnie? She was right behind me. | 邦妮在哪 她就在我后面的 | 
| [37:57] | I’m gonna find out what’s taking so long. | 我去看看怎么会这么久 | 
| [38:00] | I’m looking for Maria. | 我在找玛莉娅 | 
| [38:01] | I heard she brought you back to Mystic Falls. | 听说她把你们带回了神秘瀑布镇 | 
| [38:04] | Uh, yeah, she did. | 是的 | 
| [38:06] | Did she tell you where she was headed? | 她有没有告诉你们她要去哪 | 
| [38:07] | Because she can’t stay there. | 因为她不能留在那里 | 
| [38:08] | The town’s completely overrun. | 整个小镇都被占领了 | 
| [38:13] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 | 
| [38:14] | Did she tell you where she was headed or what? | 她有没有告诉你们她要去哪 | 
| [38:17] | Listen. Uh, you’re not gonna see Maria again. | 听着 你见不到玛莉娅了 | 
| [38:22] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [38:28] | She’s dead. | 她死了 | 
| [38:31] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [38:32] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 | 
| [38:34] | It wasn’t Stefan’s fault. | 不是斯特凡的错 | 
| [38:36] | She saved your punk ass. | 她救了你 | 
| [38:37] | I wasn’t the one who killed her. The witches did. | 不是我杀的她 是巫师 | 
| [38:39] | Well, someone’s gonna have to pay for it. | 总要有人为此付出代价 | 
| [38:43] | I’m in no mood to fight tonight, all right? | 我今晚没心情打架 行吗 | 
| [38:47] | Look at me. | 看着我 | 
| [38:49] | My wife’s dead. I’m in somebody else’s body. | 我妻子死了 我在别人的身体里 | 
| [38:52] | I’ve got nowhere to go because my own people are trying to kill me. | 我无处可去 因为我的族人想要杀死我 | 
| [38:55] | Listen. We’re gonna find a way to stop this spell. | 听着 我们会想办法阻止咒语 | 
| [38:56] | Even if Mystic Falls is gone, | 即使神秘瀑布镇沦陷了 | 
| [38:58] | we’re gonna find a way to save ourselves, all right? | 我们也会想办法拯救自己 行吗 | 
| [39:17] | There. Dead doppelganger. | 瞧 死了个二重身 | 
| [39:20] | Stopped the spell. | 这下阻止咒语了 | 
| [39:23] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god! | 我的天 我的天 | 
| [39:28] | No, no no no. | 不 不要啊 | 
| [39:32] | Oh my god. | 我的天 | 
| [39:34] | What the hell happened? | 发生了什么 | 
| [39:36] | Maria was the only one who was willing to help us who knew that spell. | 玛莉娅是唯一知道咒语还愿意帮助我们的人 | 
| [39:39] | The great beyond happened, | 她被卷走了 | 
| [39:41] | and it’s gonna keep happening, | 而且这不会停止 | 
| [39:42] | So we need to find a way out of here and fast. | 我们得想办法尽快离开这里 | 
| [39:49] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 | 
| [39:52] | What? | 什么 | 
| [39:56] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 | 
| [39:59] | This–this can’t be happening. | 这不可能 | 
| [40:02] | Please tell me that you figured out a way to bring us all back. | 拜托 告诉我 你想到办法复活我们了 | 
| [40:09] | I lost it. | 我失败了 | 
| [40:15] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [40:26] | Somebody, help me! Please. | 来人啊 救命 拜托 | 
| [40:30] | Oh, my god. No. | 我的天 不要 | 
| [40:35] | Somebody, help! | 来人啊 救命啊 | 
| [40:38] | Somebody, help! | 来人啊 救命啊 |