时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The spell the travelers cast across Mystic Falls | 旅行者在神秘瀑布镇施的咒语 |
[00:04] | eliminates spirit magic, | 消除了灵魂魔法 |
[00:09] | The other side is collapsing, | 另一边正在崩塌 |
[00:10] | and everyone in it is going away. | 其中的每个人都将消失 |
[00:13] | What about you? What happens? | 那你呢 你会怎么样 |
[00:15] | Jeremy, I will be fine. | 杰里米 我不会有事的 |
[00:17] | When the travelers die, | 旅行者死的时候 |
[00:18] | Liv will do the spell, | 丽芙会施咒 |
[00:19] | and her magic will allow | 她的魔法就能 |
[00:20] | the people on the other side to push their way through. | 让另一边的人挤过来 |
[00:22] | – Damon… – I know | -达蒙 -我知道 |
[00:28] | Oh, my god. Alaric, what are you– | 我的天 阿拉里克 你… |
[00:31] | Come on. You got to go. | 快点 你得赶紧走 |
[00:32] | What about Damon? | 达蒙呢 |
[00:33] | You need to go home to your brother. | 你得回家找你弟弟 |
[00:34] | I’ll find Damon. | 我去找达蒙 |
[00:36] | I can’t find Damon. | 我找不到达蒙 |
[00:37] | I’m not leaving without him! | 我不会丢下他 |
[00:38] | I won’t let you die for them. | 我不会让你为他们而死 |
[00:39] | Phasmatos fumas extas. | [咒语] |
[00:44] | We need to start the spell again. | 我们得再施一次咒语 |
[00:45] | We can’t. That was our one shot. | 不行 那是我们唯一的机会 |
[00:46] | Damon’s on the other side. | 达蒙还在那一边 |
[00:47] | Elena, you can say good-bye. | 埃琳娜 你可以和他道别 |
[00:50] | Damon, finally had everything he wanted. | 达蒙 终于得到了想要的一切 |
[00:53] | He was happy. | 他很幸福 |
[00:54] | He should be here. | 他应该在这里的 |
[00:57] | It was all a lie. | 都是谎言 |
[00:58] | You told me you could come back. | 你说过你可以回来的 |
[01:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:01] | Bonnie, Bonnie, don’t you dare. | 邦妮 邦妮 不要 |
[01:03] | Please don’t leave me. | 求你不要离开我 |
[01:05] | I love you, Elena. | 我爱你 埃琳娜 |
[01:08] | Bye. | 再见 |
[01:08] | Bonnie… | 邦妮 |
[01:11] | Bonnie… | 邦妮 |
[01:13] | Do you think it will hurt? | 你觉得会痛吗 |
[01:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:39] | What the hell was that? | 什么声音 |
[01:41] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[01:42] | Go out there and check it out. | 去看看 |
[01:43] | You go out there and check it out. | 你自己去看啊 |
[02:25] | Hey, I got the lan– | 我把灯弄好了 |
[02:30] | Oh, my God. Sheriff Forbes. | 天呐 福布斯警长 |
[02:34] | I thought you were a serial killer. | 我以为是连环杀手呢 |
[02:36] | Worse, actually, | 比那还糟 |
[02:38] | because you’ll still be alive when I call your parents. | 因为我给你爸妈打电话的时候你还得活着挨训 |
[02:42] | Pack it up and strike it down. | 收拾东西走吧 |
[02:44] | I’m like, for real, sheriff Forbes? | 要我说 不是吧 福布斯警长 |
[02:45] | You got nothing better to do | 你就没有比 |
[02:47] | than to bust us for a couple of beer cans? | 为几个破啤酒罐抓我们更要紧的事了吗 |
[02:50] | Tax money at work. | 真是不辜负纳税人的钱 |
[02:51] | It could’ve been worse. | 还可能更糟呢 |
[02:52] | Melanie Peterson was arrested for underage drinking last week. | 梅兰妮·彼得森上周因未成年饮酒被捕 |
[02:56] | I swear this place is turning into that town from “Footloose.” | 这里越来越像《浑身是劲》里的古板小镇了 |
[03:01] | Yeah, well, let’s just get out of here. | 我们赶紧走吧 |
[03:12] | Jessie? | 杰西 |
[03:18] | Yo, Jessie. | 杰西 |
[03:21] | Jessie. | 杰西 |
[03:26] | Jessie. | 杰西 |
[03:27] | Don’t talk. | 别说话 |
[03:28] | You’ll be ok. I’ll get help. | 没事的 我去叫人 |
[03:31] | Look. Up. | 看啊 上面 |
[03:44] | Today was a good day. | 今天天气不错 |
[03:46] | Summer is official over | 夏天正式结束了 |
[03:48] | and I couldn’t be more thrilled. | 我真的很高兴 |
[03:51] | Sophomore year. | 大二了 |
[03:53] | I guess this is the year you’re supposed to pick a major | 这是该选择专业 |
[03:56] | and start carving out your path in life. | 开始铺就人生路的一年 |
[03:59] | So, that’s what I did. | 所以我就在这么做 |
[04:00] | You are look at the future Dr. Elena Gilbert. | 我就是未来的埃琳娜·吉尔伯特医生 |
[04:04] | So. Pop quiz. | 突击考试 |
[04:06] | Mr. Weatherly complains of chest pain and shortness of breath. | 威瑟利先生称自己胸口疼痛 呼吸急促 |
[04:10] | Can anyone tell me what tests we run? | 谁告诉我该做什么测试 |
[04:14] | Gilbert. | 吉尔伯特 |
[04:19] | A pulmonary angiogram provides a clear picture | 肺血管造影 可清晰看到 |
[04:21] | of the blood flow in the arteries and the lungs, | 动脉和肺部的血流 |
[04:24] | which is what we look for in a pulmonary embolism, | 这样就能检查是否有肺栓塞 |
[04:26] | a condition in which Mr. Weatherly’s symptoms are common. | 肺栓塞通常会引起威瑟利先生表现出的症状 |
[04:30] | Good someone’s read ahead. | 很好 看来提前看书了 |
[04:31] | Remember that. You’ll need that in 3 years. | 记住 未来三年都要这么做 |
[04:36] | Here’s the bed pan you need to know about today. | 这是便盆 你今天要做了解 |
[04:40] | Moving on. | 继续吧 |
[04:44] | I was impressed. | 挺不错的 |
[04:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:48] | OK, so, maybe I spent the day observing. | 好吧 或许白天我多是在做观察 |
[04:52] | but at least now we have unlimited access to blood bank, | 但至少现在我们可以无限制地出入血库 |
[04:57] | and trust me, we need all the help we can get. | 相信我 我们需要一切帮助 |
[05:00] | Some of us are still getting the hang of the whole | 有人还在慢慢适应 |
[05:02] | drinking other people’s blood thing. | 喝人血的事 |
[05:11] | Want some? | 来点吗 |
[05:12] | It’s all right. I had some on the way over. | 没事 我来的路上喝了 |
[05:16] | You know, this will never not be weird. | 这件事永远都会这么奇怪 |
[05:19] | What? That some ancient witch turned me into a vampire | 你指什么 有个古老的女巫把我变成了吸血鬼 |
[05:22] | or that 4 months ago, I rose from the dead? | 还是4个月前 我死而复生 |
[05:25] | That you’re my college professor. | 我是指你是我的大学教授 |
[05:28] | In Alaric’s defense, | 不过替阿拉里克说句公道话 |
[05:30] | he couldn’t exactly compel himself a job back at the high school. | 他又不能通过催眠回去高中工作 |
[05:35] | Nope, the high school, Grill, the town square– | 高中 神秘酒吧 镇广场 |
[05:39] | Thanks to the travelers’ anti-magic spell, | 因为旅行者的反魔法咒语 |
[05:41] | everything in Mystic Falls still off-limits to anyone with fangs. | 神秘瀑布镇仍然是吸血鬼不可靠近的地方 |
[05:45] | A lot of us haven’t been back home in months. | 我们大多数人几个月没回家了 |
[05:48] | On the plus side, the crime rate is way down. | 好处是 犯罪率下降了 |
[05:51] | Although I’m not sure Matt got the memo. | 不过马特可能还不知道 |
[05:55] | Good move, Donovan. Proving once again | 好样的 多诺万 再次证明 |
[05:57] | that self-defense is the best offense. | 自卫是最好的反击 |
[05:59] | I will say he’s never been better. | 不过可以说 他状态极佳 |
[06:02] | I think he can bench press more than Jeremy now, | 他现在做卧推好像比杰里米还厉害 |
[06:03] | which is beyond freaky. | 这可太不自然了 |
[06:07] | Speaking of Jeremy… | 说到杰里米 |
[06:09] | Actually, let’s not talk about my brother. | 还是别说我弟弟的事了 |
[06:12] | Let’s talk about Stefan. | 说说斯特凡吧 |
[06:14] | Last I heard, he was chasing some lead to some | 据我所知 他跟随一条线索 |
[06:16] | witch that could contact the dead. | 去找一个可以通灵的女巫了 |
[06:19] | Get your ass in here, kid. | 进来 小子 |
[06:21] | Payday. | 发工资了 |
[06:23] | We haven’t spoken in months. | 我们几个月没说话了 |
[06:25] | Which can only mean that his search | 所以他寻找答案的旅程 |
[06:26] | for answers to what happened has been all-consuming. | 一定非常繁忙 |
[06:34] | He’s grieving. He lost so much. | 他还处在悲痛中 他失去了太多 |
[06:38] | We all did. | 我们都是 |
[06:40] | But we’re all getting through it in our own way. | 但我们都在用自己的方式化解悲痛 |
[06:44] | I dropped out of Whitmore. | 我从惠特莫大学退学了 |
[06:46] | Why would I support their stupid football team? | 我干吗还去支持他们的橄榄球队 |
[06:48] | It’s the opening game of the season, Caroline. | 是赛季的开季赛 卡罗琳 |
[06:51] | Time to come home. | 该回家了 |
[06:52] | I am home. I just signed the lease to my new apartment. | 我在家 我刚刚签下我新公寓的租约 |
[06:54] | On the border of a town that doesn’t want you. | 在一座不欢迎你的小镇边缘 |
[06:57] | That’s not home. That’s sad. | 那不是家 是可悲 |
[06:59] | You don’t even like football. | 你都不喜欢橄榄球 |
[07:00] | No, but I like drinking in the parking lot beforehand. | 的确 但我喜欢赛前在停车场喝酒 |
[07:04] | Caroline, you’re coming. | 卡罗琳 来吧 |
[07:06] | Tyler, don’t act like you have any ground to stand on. | 泰勒 你根本没资格说我 好吗 |
[07:08] | You skipped an entire year. | 你翘了一整年呢 |
[07:10] | And you hounded me for an entire year. | 你还找了我一整年呢 |
[07:12] | So, here I am. Now, get your ass back here. | 我来了 赶快回来吧 |
[07:15] | Caroline, I’m picking you up at your house at 6 p.m. sharp tomorrow. | 卡罗琳 我明晚6点整去你家接你 |
[07:19] | Ok? Bring your school spirit. Bye. | 好吗 带上校园精神 再见 |
[07:25] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[07:26] | As I was saying. | 我刚刚说了 |
[07:28] | I haven’t exactly found a spell | 我还没有找到 |
[07:30] | that can undo an anti-magic border per se, | 可以逆转反魔法边界的咒语 |
[07:32] | but this book mentions travelers, | 但这本书里提到了旅行者 |
[07:35] | which isn’t that helpful, | 虽然帮助不大 |
[07:36] | but at least it’s a step in the right direction. | 但至少算是有了正确的方向 |
[07:38] | – Sweetheart. – Yeah? | -亲爱的 -怎么了 |
[07:39] | You should go with them tomorrow. | 你明天该跟他们去 |
[07:41] | No. We’re gonna go see a movie. | 不要 我们要去看电影 |
[07:42] | We have spent the entire summer together. | 我们一整个夏天都在一起 |
[07:47] | God. You’re sick of me. | 天呐 你腻味我了 |
[07:49] | Caroline, you just lost one of your best friends. | 卡罗琳 你刚刚失去了一个闺蜜 |
[07:52] | It makes sense that you want to hold on to what’s familiar, | 你自然会想留住你熟悉的一切 |
[07:54] | but Elena lost her, too, | 但埃琳娜也失去了她 |
[07:56] | and she clearly misses you. | 而且她显然很想你 |
[07:57] | No. Elena clearly has taken up residency on planet denial, | 不 埃琳娜显然还拒绝承认现实 |
[08:02] | where football is more important than her boyfriend | 才会觉得橄榄球比她男朋友 |
[08:04] | being swept away into oblivion. | 被卷入虚无更重要 |
[08:07] | Do you know she’s barely cried for him? | 你知道她都没怎么为他流泪吗 |
[08:09] | She was a full-on wreck over Bonnie for months, | 她几个月来为邦妮的死伤心欲绝 |
[08:12] | but every time I mention Damon, it’s like nothing ever happened. | 可我要是提到达蒙 她就像没事人一样 |
[08:15] | Caroline, Elena has experienced more grief | 卡罗琳 埃琳娜经历的惨剧 |
[08:18] | than anyone I’ve ever met. | 是我认识的人中最多的 |
[08:20] | You should cut her some slack. | 你还是别对她太苛刻了 |
[08:22] | What? Someone trample over Mr. Davis’s flower bed again? | 怎么了 又有人践踏戴维斯先生的花坛了 |
[08:25] | Two kids were admitted to the hospital | 两个孩子被送入医院 |
[08:27] | with suspicious wounds on their necks. | 他们脖子上有可疑的伤口 |
[08:29] | Vampire attacks? How? | 吸血鬼吗 怎么可能 |
[08:31] | Vampires can’t get into Mystic Falls. | 吸血鬼不能进入神秘瀑布镇 |
[08:33] | No, but they can lurk around the borders. | 的确 但他们可以在镇界徘徊 |
[08:35] | I gotta cut lunch short. | 我得先走了 |
[08:37] | That’s it. I gotta take care of this. Listen. | 我得去处理一下 听我说 |
[08:39] | Consider Elena’s offer, ok? | 考虑一下埃琳娜的提议 好吗 |
[08:40] | Mystic Falls isn’t going anywhere. | 神秘瀑布镇又跑不了 |
[08:44] | Hey, don’t forget your basket. | 别落下篮子 |
[08:52] | She doesn’t want to let go. | 她不想放弃 |
[08:55] | I get it. | 这我懂 |
[08:58] | I don’t want to let go, either. | 我也不想放弃 |
[09:01] | I don’t want to think that everything’s changed, | 我不愿意接受一切都已改变 |
[09:02] | that I have to start over. | 我还得重新开始 |
[09:06] | The worst thing that could possibly happen actually did. | 最可怕的事真的发生了 |
[09:13] | But I don’t have to. | 但我不用接受 |
[09:16] | Anyway, that was my day. How was yours? | 总之 我今天就这样 你怎么样 |
[09:21] | Can we go back to the part | 能再说一遍 |
[09:22] | where Ric came back to life to be a college professor? | 里克起死回生去做大学教授那段吗 |
[09:41] | “Occult.” | 神秘学 |
[09:43] | The word in its literal translation means “hidden.” | 如果直译 这个词是”隐匿”的意思 |
[09:47] | Therefore, the study of the occult– | 所以说 神秘学研究 |
[09:51] | Therefore, the study of the occult | 所以说 神秘学的研究 |
[09:54] | is the study of hidden knowledge. | 也就是研究隐匿的知识 |
[09:56] | Today, we’re going to discuss it as it relates to resurrection. | 今天我们要讨论其与起死回生的关系 |
[10:03] | Is there something funny, Liv? | 有什么很好笑吗 丽芙 |
[10:05] | More like ironic, but ok. | 有点讽刺 不过没什么 |
[10:10] | Oh, Mr. Lockwood. | 洛克伍德先生 |
[10:11] | How generous of the practice squad to lend you to us. | 真是多谢运动队肯把你借给我们 |
[10:14] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉迟到了 |
[10:16] | Typically, not all occult groups held a consensus on the topic. | 一般来说 各个神秘团体对此事意见不一 |
[10:21] | Sorry, princess. | 抱歉了 公主 |
[10:23] | Just trying to check what page we’re on. | 只是想看看在讲哪一页 |
[10:25] | I’m trying to listen. | 我在听课呢 |
[10:26] | …apostles, the Athanasian creeds Tertullian, | 亚他那修信经 德尔图良 |
[10:28] | and the western church were inclined to believe | 和天主教会一般愿意相信 |
[10:31] | in resurrection of the flesh, | 人的躯体可以死而复生 |
[10:34] | whereas the gnostics held the firm belief | 而诺斯替教徒则坚信 |
[10:37] | that resurrection existed only in a spiritual sense. | 只有人的灵魂能起死回生 |
[10:41] | Elena, you know I can smell that, right? | 埃琳娜 你知道我能闻得到吧 |
[10:46] | I’m teaching a class full of kids | 我在给一教室的孩子上课 |
[10:47] | who all look like blood sausages to me. | 他们在我眼里都像血肠一样美味 |
[10:49] | Now, put that away. | 给我收起来 |
[10:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:53] | Uh, whereas others, like the early church fathers. | 其他一些 比如初期教会宗派 |
[10:56] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[10:58] | Hey, I gotta run, actually. | 我得走了 |
[10:59] | Oh, no, I’ll be quick. Really quick. | 马上就说完的 |
[11:01] | I just–I’ve been really thirsty lately. | 我最近非常饥渴 |
[11:05] | Do you think it’s because of the… you know. | 你觉得这跟那事… |
[11:08] | Are you asking me if there are side effects | 你是问我我给你的 |
[11:10] | to the ancient psychotropic herbs I’ve been giving you, | 古精神草药有没有副作用吗 |
[11:13] | becausere there haven’t exactly been clinical trials. | 这东西又没经过临床试验 |
[11:16] | Obviously. | 当然了 |
[11:18] | I don’t–I was just wondering if maybe you could, like, I don’t know- | 只是 或许 你可不可以 |
[11:21] | add something to the next batch? | 下次加点什么料 |
[11:24] | Yeah, or maybe there shouldn’t be a next batch. | 或许你该就此打住 |
[11:28] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:30] | Luke, it was your idea that I see him again, remember? | 卢克 让我再见到他 是你的主意 记得吗 |
[11:34] | You were all, “Hey, Elena, I’m sorry that I wronged you. | 是你来找我 说”埃琳娜 抱歉我坑了你 |
[11:36] | I’m sorry that I’m the reason your boyfriend is dead,” Remember? | 抱歉因为我 你失去了男友” 记得吗 |
[11:39] | And I am. I’m sorry. | 我的确很抱歉 |
[11:42] | Something I made clear when I made Alaric’s daytime bracelet, | 我给阿拉里克做日光手镯时就说得很清楚了 |
[11:44] | because you asked. | 因为是你来求我 |
[11:45] | – Yeah, I know. – And when I went against | -我知道 -而且我给你拿这些草药 |
[11:47] | my coven rules to get these herbs, | 是有违巫师团规矩的 |
[11:49] | – because you asked. – Right. | -也是因为是你求我 -是啊 |
[11:50] | But it’s time to return to reality here. | 但你该回归现实了 |
[11:53] | Look, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[11:54] | I’m ok. I promise. | 我真的没事 |
[11:56] | Just come by my place by 5, ok? | 5点去我那儿 好吗 |
[11:59] | – Elena. – Thank you. | -埃琳娜 -谢谢 |
[12:03] | Hey, Dean. | 迪恩 |
[12:05] | I think a zero might’ve fallen off my paycheck. | 我工资单上是不是少了个零啊 |
[12:08] | Oh, yeah. I had to dock you 200 bucks. | 是啊 我扣了你两百 |
[12:10] | For what? | 为什么 |
[12:11] | Dan Zimmer said you put a ding on the hood of his Shelby. | 丹·齐默说你撞凹了他的车前盖 |
[12:14] | Dan’s wife put a ding on the hood of his shelby. | 那是他老婆弄的 |
[12:17] | That’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[12:18] | Sounds like you’re calling my best customer a liar. | 你似乎是在说我最好的客人撒谎呢 |
[12:22] | You’re ripping me off, Dean. | 你这是坑我 迪恩 |
[12:24] | What you gonna do about it, kid? | 你能怎么样 小子 |
[12:26] | You gonna quit? | 要辞职吗 |
[12:27] | Run off to wherever the hell you came from? | 跑回你不知道在什么鬼地方的老家吗 |
[12:35] | That’s what I thought. | 我猜也是 |
[12:39] | – Hello? – Hey, just checkiing in | -喂 -就是打电话来 |
[12:40] | to see if your contact panned out yet. | 看看你你查到什么结果没有 |
[12:44] | Still working on it. | 还在找 |
[12:45] | Good. Keep me posted. Let me know how it goes. | 很好 有进展告诉我 |
[12:55] | You already read all that? | 这些都看完了啊 |
[12:56] | Cover to cover, with no mention | 全看了 里面完全没有 |
[12:58] | on how to undo an anti-magic force-field. | 如何撤销反魔法场的办法 |
[13:00] | And if I’m going to single-handedly take back our town, | 如果我要一个人夺回我们的小镇 |
[13:02] | I’m gonna need a little bit more to go on. | 我需要更多资料 |
[13:06] | Got it. All right, well, | 知道了 好吧 |
[13:08] | I brought “Ancient witchcraft, volume two.” | 我带来了《古巫术学 卷二》 |
[13:12] | I read it. | 读过了 |
[13:14] | How about “The art of hexing” And “Elements of magic”? | 那《巫术:魔法元素》 |
[13:18] | Fine. Thank you. | 好吧 多谢了 |
[13:24] | So, how’s Stefan? | 斯特凡怎么样了 |
[13:26] | He’s ok. | 他挺好 |
[13:28] | How often do you talk to him? | 你多久跟他通话一次 |
[13:31] | I don’t know. Couple times a week. | 说不好 一周几次吧 |
[13:36] | I’m gonna go out on a limb here, Caroline. | 我就直说了 卡罗琳 |
[13:40] | Is something bothering you? | 你有心事吗 |
[13:42] | He didn’t say good-bye. | 他没道别 |
[13:44] | Damon and Bonnie died and he just left. | 达蒙和邦妮死后 他就那么离开了 |
[13:46] | No phone calls, no e-mails, | 不打电话 不发邮件 |
[13:49] | Just disappeared into thin air. | 直接就人间蒸发了 |
[13:51] | And I haven’t heard from him in months. | 几个月里我完全没有他的音讯 |
[13:53] | I actually convinced myself | 我还骗自己说 |
[13:55] | that he was in some remote mountain region | 他在偏远山区 |
[13:57] | and couldn’t accept my calls. | 无法接听我的电话 |
[13:59] | Or maybe he just doesn’t want to bother you | 或许他只是不想用 |
[14:02] | with every half-lead that goes nowhere. | 毫无结果的线索来烦你 |
[14:04] | Or maybe I just need to get over it. | 或许是我该往前看了 |
[14:06] | Thanks for the books. | 多谢给我书 |
[14:16] | Why isn’t Jeremy answering his phone? | 杰里米为什么不接电话 |
[14:19] | I don’t know. He’s probably doing homework or something. | 不知道 他大概在做作业吧 |
[14:22] | Doing homework? | 做作业 |
[14:23] | Put me on speaker, please. | 开免提 |
[14:26] | Jeremy, I know you can hear me. | 杰里米 我知道你能听到 |
[14:28] | Get your butt off that couch and do something productive. | 给我离开沙发 去做点有用的事 |
[14:30] | Or what? You’re gonna come here and make me? | 否则呢 你能过来逼我吗 |
[14:32] | Or I’ll have the sheriff arrest you | 否则我就让警长逮捕你 |
[14:33] | and drag you to the town border, | 把你拖去镇界 |
[14:34] | where I will kick your ass myself. | 我会亲自收拾你 |
[14:37] | Matt, a little help, please. | 马特 帮帮忙啊 |
[14:38] | Yeah, I’ll deal with him. | 我会收拾他的 |
[14:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:45] | So. This is it, huh? | 就这样了啊 |
[14:48] | Video games. Random girls. | 电子游戏 随便泡妹子 |
[14:50] | Drunk by noon every day. | 每天喝到中午 |
[14:52] | Look, it sucks that Bonnie’s dead, Jer. | 邦妮死了的确很糟糕 杰里 |
[14:54] | I get it. But you need to start living your life again. | 我明白 但你得重新开始生活 |
[14:57] | How? By joining the community protection squad? | 怎么开始 加入社区自卫队吗 |
[15:00] | What exactly are you protecting us from? | 你到底要防卫什么 |
[15:02] | Bike theft? Litter? | 自行车小偷 乱扔垃圾 |
[15:04] | Magic doesn’t work here. The town’s safe. | 这里没有魔法了 小镇很安全 |
[15:06] | For now. But Caroline’s working on a way to reverse all that. | 暂时的 卡罗琳在想办法逆转反魔法咒语 |
[15:09] | So, it’s only a matter of time before we’re dealing with | 所以我们迟早又得面对所有 |
[15:11] | all the problems that come along with vampires again. | 吸血鬼带来的麻烦 |
[15:15] | You’re a hunter. You have skills. | 你是猎人 你技能高超 |
[15:19] | Use them. | 发挥作用吧 |
[15:20] | No more magic means I’m not a hunter anymore. | 魔法没了 我也不是猎人了 |
[15:26] | Yeah, you’re right, Jer. | 是啊 杰里 |
[15:28] | You’re not much of anything anymore. | 你现在什么都不是了 |
[15:35] | Hey. You’re home. | 你在啊 |
[15:37] | I thought you were coming over at 5. | 不是说好5点去我那儿吗 |
[15:38] | I know you did. Look, Elena, | 是啊 听我说 埃琳娜 |
[15:42] | I can’t help you anymore. | 我不能再帮你了 |
[15:45] | Is it because I told you that I was thirsty? | 是因为我告诉你我饥渴吗 |
[15:48] | It’s fine. I can get more at the blood bank at the clinic. | 没事的 我可以在诊所血库拿到更多的血 |
[15:51] | I work there. It’s easy. | 我在那儿工作 很轻松 |
[15:52] | Elena, you’re going through this stuff like crazy. | 埃琳娜 你用得太频了 |
[15:55] | – Yeah. – I’m not a drug pusher. | -是啊 -我不是毒贩子 |
[15:57] | No, you’re my friend. | 不 你是我朋友 |
[15:59] | My friend | 你是我的朋友 |
[16:00] | in spite of the fact that my boyfriend got stuck on the other side. | 尽管我男朋友现在困在了另一边 |
[16:03] | Elena, don’t. | 埃琳娜 别 |
[16:04] | Because you decided to stop the spell that could bring him back. | 就因为你决定停止本可以带他回来的咒语 |
[16:08] | My friend that owes me. | 你是欠我人情的朋友 |
[16:09] | No. A friend who cares about you | 不 我是在乎你的朋友 |
[16:11] | and thinks you’re living in denial. | 我认为你在否认现实 |
[16:13] | – I know you have more. – Elena, stop. | -我知道你还有 -埃琳娜 住手 |
[16:15] | Where is it? | 在哪 |
[16:16] | Look at you. | 看看你自己啊 |
[16:17] | Where is it? | 在哪 |
[16:18] | I need to see Damon, Luke, | 我得见到达蒙 卢克 |
[16:21] | And I’m not asking. | 这不是请求 |
[16:31] | I kind of want to set up Ric with Jo from the hospital. | 我想安排里克和医院的乔见面 |
[16:34] | I mean, we both know he has a soft spot for the sexy doctor type. | 我们都知道他就喜欢性感医生 |
[16:37] | How long do you think it takes after | 你觉得起死回生的人 |
[16:38] | somebody comes back to life before they can start dating again? | 要过多久才能开始约会啊 |
[16:41] | Well, the fact that you can say that with a straight face | 你能面不改色地说出这种话 |
[16:43] | is one more reason that I love you. | 就是我爱你的又一个理由 |
[16:46] | So, like, 3 months? | 3个月行吗 |
[16:49] | Can I ask why there’s not a Bennett witch in the back? | 能问问后座上为什么没有某位贝内特家族的女巫吗 |
[16:52] | I mean, can’t Luke whip up a batch of herbs in Bonnie flavor? | 卢克就不能为邦妮也调一份草药吗 |
[16:56] | You know, if I had to drive around with everyone that I’ve lost, | 如果我要开车载着我失去的每一个人 |
[16:59] | I’d need a school bus. | 得校车才装得下了 |
[17:02] | Or you just know that Bonnie would agree with Luke. | 或者你只是知道邦妮会跟卢克站在一边 |
[17:05] | The last thing you need to do | 你最不需要的就是 |
[17:06] | is conjure up someone who’s gonna tell you the truth. | 召唤一个会跟你说实话的人 |
[17:08] | Can we not talk about this? | 我们别说这个了 好吗 |
[17:10] | About what? The fact that I’m dead? | 说什么 我其实已经死了吗 |
[17:13] | Cos I am. | 我就是死了啊 |
[17:15] | Technically, you were dead when we met. | 严格说 我们相识时你就死了 |
[17:16] | Good point. Now I’m just gone. | 有道理 现在 我是消失了 |
[17:21] | Damon, please don’t say that. | 达蒙 别说那种话 |
[17:22] | And this conversation is pretty much the smart, level-headed you | 而这段对话其实是聪明 理智的你 |
[17:26] | talking to the irrational possible drug addict you. | 在跟不理智 可能上瘾的你说话 |
[17:29] | Which is clear evidence of your insanity. | 显然能证明你是疯了 |
[17:31] | Yeah. Ok. | 好吧 |
[17:48] | Oh! Watch it, dick. | 小心点 混蛋 |
[17:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:53] | Still working out the kinks of being human. | 还在适应做人类呢 |
[17:55] | My tolerance blows. | 我的耐心太差 |
[17:56] | Yeah, Tyler, not to play chaperone here, | 泰勒 我不是想拿监护人身份压你 |
[17:59] | but are you sure somebody with your anger issues | 但就凭你的脾气 |
[18:01] | should be drinking at all this close to a full moon? | 又这么接近满月 你喝酒真的好吗 |
[18:04] | My issues are under control. | 我能控制好脾气 |
[18:06] | Coach lets me practice with the football team. | 教练让我跟橄榄球队一起训练 |
[18:08] | I get to kick ass in a controlled environment. | 我可以在可控环境内打人 |
[18:11] | Till you get plastered and do something stupid | 除非你喝醉了 做什么蠢事 |
[18:12] | and trigger your werewolf curse all over again. | 再次触发你的狼人诅咒 |
[18:15] | Alaric, chill. It’s under control. | 阿拉里克 别紧张 我没事的 |
[18:19] | Good. But just in case. | 好吧 但以防万一 |
[18:22] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[18:24] | You know, I haven’t been buzzed since I came back to life. | 我起死回生之后还没喝醉过呢 |
[18:27] | And saying that aloud while sober really freaks me out. | 而且不是在喝醉的情况下说这种话真是吓着我了 |
[18:42] | As the only sober person here, trust me | 作为唯一没喝酒的人 相信我 |
[18:43] | when I tell you this, Tyler– that girl is so not into you. | 我可以告诉你 泰勒 那姑娘不喜欢你 |
[18:50] | Thanks for the beer. | 啤酒多谢了 |
[18:56] | Your fridge makes me want to kill myself. | 你的冰箱好差劲 |
[18:59] | We’re gonna have to split this. | 我们得分了 |
[19:00] | Knock yourself out. | 你随意吧 |
[19:02] | So. You want to grab dinner? | 要去吃晚饭吗 |
[19:05] | There’s that crab shack on the harbor you want to check out. | 我们可以去港口你想去的那家螃蟹摊 |
[19:08] | Uh, yeah, I would, | 我倒想 |
[19:08] | but, um, I told Dean i’d stop by the garage later. | 但我答应迪恩待会儿去汽修厂 |
[19:12] | Yeah, never heard that one before. | 这借口没听过呢 |
[19:16] | Hey, look, no offense, Ivy, but, uh, | 别生气 艾薇 |
[19:19] | you’re the one who showed up to me today. | 今天是你来找我的 |
[19:21] | Hey, I’m not asking for your hand in marriage. | 我又不是要你娶我 |
[19:24] | Stefan, come on. | 斯特凡 拜托 |
[19:25] | We’ve been hanging out for two months now. | 我们都约会两个月了 |
[19:27] | I don’t know anything about you or your family. | 我对你 你的家庭一无所知 |
[19:30] | Your friends you never talk about call you | 你从不说起的朋友一给你打电话 |
[19:32] | and you get all weird. | 你就会变得怪怪的 |
[19:34] | I get weird? | 我变怪 |
[19:35] | Yeah. You get weird. | 是啊 没错 |
[19:38] | So, we’ll play a game. | 那我们玩游戏吧 |
[19:40] | You tell me one thing about you | 你跟我说一件你的事 |
[19:42] | and I’ll tell you one thing about me. | 我也说一件我的事 |
[19:45] | Well, I already know everything about you. | 我已经了解你的一切了 |
[19:48] | You’re from Colorado. You love dogs. | 你来自科罗拉多 喜欢狗狗 |
[19:52] | Your dad’s a bit of a pain in the ass, | 你爸爸很烦人 |
[19:53] | but you graciously let him pay your rent. | 但你还是大度地允许他替你付房租 |
[19:57] | Ok. Fine. Your turn. | 好吧 到你了 |
[20:00] | Now tell me something I don’t know about you. | 跟我说一件我不了解的关于你的事 |
[20:06] | I’m a vampire. | 我是吸血鬼 |
[20:10] | You’re so annoying. | 你真讨厌 |
[20:15] | And I like you. | 而且我喜欢你 |
[20:46] | Thank God. Someone over 20. | 谢天谢地 总算有20岁以上的人 |
[20:48] | The rest of the chaperones are huddled around the burger bar. | 其他监护人都在汉堡专柜那里 |
[20:50] | And you’re a vegetarian. | 你是素食主义者 |
[20:52] | I don’t eat red meat. I look at blood all day. | 我不吃红肉 我成天看血 |
[20:56] | Because I work at the medical center. | 我在医院工作 |
[20:58] | Not because I’m a serial killer or anything. | 我不是什么连环杀手之类的 |
[21:00] | Right. | 这样啊 |
[21:01] | I’m jo. | 我是乔 |
[21:02] | Alaric. I teach occult studies here. | 阿拉里克 我在这里教神秘学 |
[21:05] | I didn’t know that was an actual thing. | 我都不知道还有这么门课啊 |
[21:08] | – Yeah. – Not that it’s not a thing. | -是啊 -我没有别的意思 |
[21:12] | May I? | 我能喝一口吗 |
[21:14] | Uh, you know, actually, I’m a germaphobe. | 那个 我有洁癖 |
[21:18] | A germaphobe. | 洁癖啊 |
[21:19] | – Yeah. – So, you’re like a vegetarian of cool people. | -是啊 -那么你就像酷哥里的素食主义者 |
[21:23] | Yeah. Exactly. | 是啊 没错 |
[21:25] | Um…will you excuse me a second? | 能失陪一下吗 |
[21:29] | I actually have to make a– | 我得去… |
[21:30] | A quick phone call. | 打个电话 |
[21:39] | Ok, so, when I lost my human nature, | 我失去人类身份的时候 |
[21:41] | I also lost my game. | 也失去了泡妞技巧 |
[21:43] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[21:50] | What are you looking for? | 你找什么呢 |
[21:51] | I thought I had– guess not. | 我以为我有…看来没了 |
[21:59] | What’s this? | 怎么回事 |
[22:07] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[22:08] | Depends. Am I still in the western hemisphere? | 那要看我是不是还在西半球了 |
[22:11] | Hang on. I can help. | 我帮你吧 |
[22:17] | I’m sorry. I’m from New York | 抱歉 我是纽约来的 |
[22:18] | and we’re big on cell phone reception. | 我们很依赖手机信号 |
[22:21] | Where you heading? | 你去哪 |
[22:22] | Mystic Falls. | 神秘瀑布镇 |
[22:23] | My GPS died and then I started second-guessing myself–aah! | 我的导航仪坏了 我就怀疑自己是不是走错了路 |
[22:28] | Easy. This is when you wipe her slate and let her go. | 悠着点 你现在该抹去她的记忆放她走了 |
[22:33] | I am still hungry. | 我还饿 |
[22:35] | You’re gonna kill her, | 你要杀了她了 |
[22:37] | just like you nearly killed the last one | 就像之前的那个 |
[22:38] | and the one before that and the one before that. | 还有再之前的那些 |
[22:40] | I got it, Damon. I’m gonna let her go. | 我明白 达蒙 我会放她走的 |
[22:42] | I’m just–I just need a little more. | 我只是想再喝点 |
[22:49] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[22:51] | What are you– | 你在干什么 |
[22:52] | Caroline. It’s not– | 卡罗琳 不是… |
[22:54] | No! | 不 |
[23:09] | Help. Help, anybody. | 救命 谁救救我 |
[23:12] | What did you do? | 你做了什么啊 |
[23:14] | Why the hell are you feeding on people? | 你为什么吸食活人啊 |
[23:16] | It’s fine. I’ve compelled everyone else. | 没事的 其他人我都催眠过了 |
[23:17] | Whoa, hang on. So, you’re the border lurker? | 等等 在镇界伤人的是你吗 |
[23:21] | The what? | 什么 |
[23:22] | Did you know my mom’s been out looking for a vampire prowler? | 你知道我妈妈在找在这附近活动的吸血鬼吗 |
[23:27] | It’s gotta be the herbs Luke’s been giving me. | 肯定是因为卢克给我的草药 |
[23:28] | They make me so thirsty. | 搞得我好饥渴 |
[23:31] | Maybe I’m not thinking straight. | 或许我是失去理智了 |
[23:32] | Whoa. What herbs? | 什么草药 |
[23:34] | They make me see Damon. | 能让我看到达蒙 |
[23:40] | I can talk to him and–and– and I can be with him and– | 我可以跟他说话 跟他在一起 |
[23:43] | Is this what you’ve been doing this whole time? | 你这段时间就一直在做这个吗 |
[23:47] | Hallucinating your dead boyfriend? | 看到你死去男友的幻象吗 |
[23:49] | I tried to grieve him, Caroline. | 我也想哀悼他 卡罗琳 |
[23:53] | Trust me. I know grief. | 相信我 我很了解悲痛 |
[23:56] | I’ve got grieving down to a science at this point, | 凭我对悲痛的了解都快成一门技术了 |
[23:58] | and I tried. | 我真的努力过了 |
[24:01] | But every time… | 但是每次… |
[24:04] | I let it sink in that | 只要我一想到 |
[24:06] | I’m never gonna see him again… | 我以后再也见不到他了… |
[24:10] | I feel like I’m gonna die. | 我就觉得自己像是要死了 |
[24:13] | Look, hon, I get it. OK? I do. | 亲爱的 我懂 真的 |
[24:17] | But…there are better ways to get through this. | 但是 还有更好的方法可以熬过去 |
[24:21] | Like what? | 什么方法 |
[24:23] | Like dropping out of school and | 辍学离校 |
[24:24] | having picnics with my mom near the town border? | 跟妈妈在镇边界野餐吗 |
[24:28] | Or maybe I could pull a Stefan | 或者像斯特凡那样 |
[24:29] | and just bounce from country to country chasing some false hope | 到处跑 追逐不切实际的希望 |
[24:32] | that we’re gonna find a way to bring Damon and Bonnie back. | 相信有办法可以让达蒙和邦妮回来 |
[24:35] | We’re all getting through it. | 我们都在熬过去 |
[24:37] | This is me getting through it. OK? | 这就是我熬过去的办法 好吗 |
[24:41] | Yeah, but you’re not getting through it, Elena. | 但你根本没有在走出来 埃琳娜 |
[24:43] | You’re just pressing pause. | 你是停留在当前 |
[24:48] | Look. I’ll call my mom and she can fix all this. | 我会打电话给我妈让她去处理 |
[24:51] | But you need to get out of here | 但你需要离开这里 |
[24:52] | and go hide, OK? | 找地方藏着 知道吗 |
[24:53] | So, just…go. | 你先 快走吧 |
[25:07] | What am I doing? | 我这是在干什么 |
[25:26] | Help me. | 救命 |
[25:34] | Please help me. | 快来帮帮我 |
[25:36] | You’re OK. | 没事吧 |
[25:38] | – It’s OK. – You have to help me. | -没事的 -快帮帮我 |
[25:39] | There was this girl. I saw her. | 我看到了一个姑娘 |
[25:41] | She looked so normal but I swear to God, | 她看上去跟普通人一样 但是 |
[25:42] | she had these teeth and she bit me. | 她的牙很奇怪 还咬了我 |
[25:46] | – You have to help me…- What the hell is going on here? | -帮帮我 -这是怎么回事 |
[25:49] | You need to find her. | 你得去找到她 |
[25:50] | – What happened? – There was this girl and I was–I was lost– | -怎么回事 -有个女孩 我迷路… |
[25:53] | She hit a dog. | 她碰到条狗 |
[25:54] | It bit her. She was lost. | 把她咬了 她迷路了 |
[25:55] | She stopped to ask this girl for directions. | 于是停下找一个女孩问路 |
[25:56] | She had a dog and it bit her. | 女孩的狗把她咬了 |
[25:57] | Is that what happened? | 是这么回事吗 |
[25:59] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[26:00] | Matt. What’s going on here? | 马特 这是怎么回事 |
[26:02] | This girl was attacked. | 这个女孩被袭击了 |
[26:03] | I’m not sure we’re getting the full story. | 不过我们好像没弄清楚到底是怎么回事 |
[26:04] | Matt, get her to the hospital now. | 马特 马上送她去医院 |
[26:05] | No…You’re not listening. | 不是 你们没听明白 |
[26:08] | What are you doing? You need to talk to her. | 你干什么 得去问问她到底怎么回事啊 |
[26:10] | We’ll get a statement as soon as she’s been treated. | 先送她去医院救治 然后就会录口供 |
[26:12] | You didn’t even ask her what happened. | 你都没问她遇到了什么事 |
[26:13] | All due respect, Tripp, | 恕我直言 特里普 |
[26:14] | you run a volunteer community program. | 你只是社区志愿项目负责人 |
[26:16] | I’m the sheriff. Let me do my job. | 我才是警长 请不要妨碍我的工作 |
[26:19] | Go! | 快去吧 |
[26:46] | 埃琳娜 两通未接电话 | |
[27:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:01] | Stefan, is that you? | 斯特凡 是你吗 |
[27:04] | I know it’s been a really long time since we talked, but– | 我知道我们很久没说过话了 但是 |
[27:06] | Elena, hey. | 埃琳娜 |
[27:08] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[27:10] | I need you to tell me that you found something. | 我需要你告诉我你有所发现 |
[27:12] | A witch. A guy who knows a witch | 巫师 认识巫师的人 |
[27:15] | who knows something. Anything. | 知道点什么的人 都行 |
[27:18] | I need you to give me hope and tell me | 我需要你给我希望 告诉我 |
[27:21] | that you’re gonna find Damon and bring him back. | 你会找到达蒙 把他带回来 |
[27:24] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[27:26] | But how do you do it? | 那你是怎么做到的 |
[27:30] | How do you wake up in the morning? | 你早上是怎么醒来的 |
[27:32] | How do you go about your day without falling apart? | 你怎么做到不彻底崩溃的 |
[27:35] | Tell me what you’re doing to get through this, | 告诉我你是怎么熬过来的 |
[27:37] | because I’m clearly doing it wrong. | 因为我显然是做错了 |
[27:41] | There’s no right or wrong way, Elena. | 没有对错之分 埃琳娜 |
[27:44] | No, there’s only forever. | 对 只有永远 |
[27:48] | That’s why I need you to give me hope. | 所以我才需要你给我希望 |
[27:52] | Because I don’t think I can live forever without him. | 我觉得没有他我熬不过永生 |
[27:56] | I can’t. I gave up. | 我不行 我已经放弃了 |
[28:01] | You just said that you were looking for him. | 可你说你在找他 |
[28:04] | I did. | 没错 |
[28:06] | And then I realized it was pointless | 但最终我发现一切只是徒劳 |
[28:08] | and that I needed to move on with my life, | 我该放下一切 开始新生活了 |
[28:10] | So…I stopped. | 所以 我放弃了 |
[28:14] | What do you mean you stopped? | 什么叫你放弃了 |
[28:16] | I mean I said good-bye, Elena. | 我已经放下了 埃琳娜 |
[28:20] | I moved on. Damon is gone. | 我接受了事实 达蒙已经不在了 |
[28:25] | It’s time for you to say good-bye, too. | 你也该放下了 |
[28:29] | No. | 不 |
[28:54] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[28:56] | The game’s gonna start in, like, 15 minutes. | 比赛还有15分钟就开始了 |
[28:58] | Do you know Elena has some witchy drug problem? | 你知道埃琳娜对一种巫师药上瘾了吗 |
[29:00] | Yeah, Luke Parker has been feeding her some concoction | 卢克·帕克一直在给她提供一种药剂 |
[29:03] | that allows her to hallucinate Damon. | 让她产生达蒙的幻象 |
[29:05] | Whoa. Slow down. What? | 等等 你说什么 |
[29:07] | It gets her all bloodlusty and confused. | 弄得她格外嗜血 神志不清 |
[29:10] | She nearly killed a girl today. | 她今天差点杀死了一个女孩 |
[29:12] | This makes no sense. | 这根本说不通 |
[29:14] | Yeah, well, neither did the fact that | 可不是吗 她也不可能 |
[29:15] | she got over Damon so quickly when he died. | 这么快就接受达蒙的死 |
[29:17] | Now it’s crystal clear. She hasn’t. | 如今真相大白了 她根本没有 |
[29:20] | She’s living in a fantasy land. | 她一直活在自己的幻想里 |
[29:22] | Is she ok? | 她还好吗 |
[29:23] | She’s a mess. And as long as Luke keeps playing witch doctor, | 糟糕透了 如果卢克继续给她吃这种药 |
[29:26] | She’s not going to get any better. | 她就不可能好转 |
[29:28] | Let me deal with him. | 我去对付他 |
[29:32] | We’re just meeting up with my friend here. | 我们就是去见我的朋友 |
[29:34] | 欢迎来到弗吉尼亚州 神秘瀑布镇 | |
[29:34] | Everything will be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[29:39] | Sarah, stop, please. | 莎拉 别跑 |
[29:40] | Get back in the car. Stop! Sarah! | 回车上来 别跑 莎拉 |
[29:44] | Hey! I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[29:46] | You kidnapped me. | 你绑架了我 |
[29:47] | Look, I know you’re scared, | 我知道你很害怕 |
[29:49] | and I’m sorry that this happened to you, | 很遗憾你遭遇了这种事 |
[29:50] | but all I can do is promise that it won’t happen again. | 但我向你保证这种事绝不会再发生 |
[29:53] | Why the hell should I trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[29:55] | Because I’ve been attacked like that more times than I can count. | 因为我也受过这样的袭击 多得我都数不清了 |
[29:57] | I’ve had my throat ripped open. | 我的喉咙被咬开 |
[29:59] | I’ve had my neck snapped, my hand smashed. | 脖子被折断 手被砸烂 |
[30:01] | I’ve drowned. I’ve died and come back to life. | 被淹死 死而复生 |
[30:05] | And I’ve lost what little family I had, | 我失去了仅剩不多的亲人 |
[30:07] | and I refuse to lose anyone else. | 我不愿再失去任何人了 |
[30:10] | I want to protect people like you. | 我想保护像你这样的人 |
[30:13] | Like us. | 像我们这样的人 |
[30:15] | That’s…quite a story, but… | 你的故事真不简单 可是 |
[30:19] | Thing is, I don’t trust anyone. Ever. | 问题是 我再不会相信任何人了 |
[30:26] | That’s probably wise. | 这么做很明智 |
[30:36] | Hey. Have you seen Elena? | 你见到埃琳娜了吗 |
[30:38] | She’s not coming. | 她不会来了 |
[30:39] | Apparently, she’s not in her right mind. | 显然 她现在头脑不清醒 |
[30:41] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[30:43] | Is this what you’ve been up to all summer? | 这就是你一整个暑假在做的事吗 |
[30:46] | Messing with Elena’s brain? | 搅乱埃琳娜的神智 |
[30:47] | Does it help with the guilt | 这会减轻你的内疚 |
[30:48] | or are you just desperate for friends? | 还是你太需要一个朋友 |
[30:49] | Where’s Elena now? | 埃琳娜现在在哪 |
[30:50] | Why? So you can trick her into thinking Damon’s alive? | 干吗 你好继续骗她 让她以为达蒙还在世吗 |
[30:53] | Who does that? She almost killed someone. | 什么人才做得出这种事 她差点杀了人 |
[30:56] | – You’re drunk. – Don’t touch me. | -你喝多了 -别碰我 |
[30:59] | Where’s your magic now, Parker? | 你的巫术呢 帕克 |
[31:00] | What’s wrong? You can’t chant? | 怎么了 念不出咒语了 |
[31:02] | You stay away from Elena, | 离埃琳娜远点 |
[31:04] | Or you’re gonna have a problem your magic wand can’t fix. | 否则你的巫术也帮不了你 |
[31:06] | Hey! Knock it off. | 够了 |
[31:08] | Knock it off. | 放开 |
[31:10] | You got it under control, huh? | 还说能控制自己 |
[31:20] | You want to tell me what that was about? | 刚刚是怎么一回事 |
[31:24] | Come on. Let’s get out of here. | 来吧 咱们离开这里 |
[31:45] | You can’t be here. | 你不在这里 |
[31:48] | You’re not even real. | 你都不是真的 |
[31:49] | It’s just my subconscious making me see what I want to see. | 这只是我的潜意识让我看见我想要的幻觉 |
[31:53] | One call from my brother and you’re gonna throw all this away? | 我弟弟的一通电话你就要放弃这一切了吗 |
[31:59] | You know I want to see you, Damon. | 你知道我想见你的 达蒙 |
[32:03] | But it makes me reckless. I hurt people. | 但这让我变得鲁莽 我甚至伤了人 |
[32:08] | So, why am I here? | 那为什么还来找我 |
[32:11] | Do you want to move on? | 你想要继续自己的生活 |
[32:13] | Move on. | 那就去啊 |
[32:15] | I never got to say thank you. | 我都没机会对你说谢谢 |
[32:17] | For what? | 谢我什么 |
[32:22] | For saving Stefan | 谢谢你救了斯特凡 |
[32:23] | and… for bringing back Alaric and Tyler. | 还有 谢谢你带回了阿拉里克和泰勒 |
[32:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:32] | Elena — | 埃琳娜 |
[32:33] | No, I’m not done yet. I — | 别 我还没说完呢 我 |
[32:36] | I want to thank you for giving me everything I always wanted. | 我想谢谢你给了我我想要的一切 |
[32:40] | A love that consumed me. And passion. | 让我无法自拔的爱 激情 |
[32:45] | Adventure. | 冒险 |
[32:47] | There’s nothing more I could ever want | 我再也别无他求了 |
[32:51] | other than for it to last forever, but… | 只求能永远拥有这一切 但是 |
[32:54] | it can’t. | 我不能 |
[33:02] | This is the last time I’m gonna see you. | 这是我最后一次见你 |
[33:07] | This is good-bye, Damon. | 这就是永别了 达蒙 |
[33:13] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:18] | I have to let go. | 但我必须得放手 |
[33:43] | You’re still holding on. | 你还是没放下 |
[33:44] | I — No, I… | 我 不… |
[33:50] | I said good-bye, Damon. | 我说过永别了 达蒙 |
[33:51] | I don’t blame you. | 我理解 |
[33:54] | You know what’s waiting for you. | 你知道等着你的是什么 |
[33:58] | How long before you go running back to Luke? | 你能撑多久就又会去求卢克 |
[34:02] | No. I told you. That was the last time, Damon. | 不 我说了 这是最后一次 达蒙 |
[34:04] | I-I’m done. | 我 结束了 |
[34:08] | An eternity of torment, agony, and grief, and you feel it all. | 永生的折磨 痛苦 悲伤 你一样都躲不掉 |
[34:11] | Stop it, Damon. Stop it, stop it. | 别说了 达蒙 别说了 |
[34:13] | You’re getting in my head. | 你在扰乱我的心 |
[34:14] | Don’t do this. Please. | 别这样 求你 |
[34:15] | – You’ll feel it forever. – No! | -你永远无法摆脱 -不 |
[35:07] | Could you be more of a douchebag cliche? | 你就是个最标准的混蛋 |
[35:12] | I got a little out of control. I know. | 我有点失控 我知道 |
[35:15] | A little? It’s not Luke’s fault that your friend’s | 有点 你的朋友利用卢克的内疚 |
[35:18] | emotionally blackmailing him to fulfill whatever mental head case crap | 来要挟他帮她撑过她自己的精神崩溃 |
[35:21] | she’s going through. | 不是卢克的错 |
[35:22] | Grief. It’s called grief. | 悲伤 那叫悲伤 |
[35:25] | Your brother got to live that day, remember? | 你弟弟那天活下来了 还记得吗 |
[35:27] | The rest of us lost people because of him. | 而我们因为他失去了朋友 |
[35:29] | I’m aware of that, Tyler. | 这我知道 泰勒 |
[35:31] | I think about it every day. | 我无时无刻不在想着这事 |
[35:33] | So does Luke. | 卢克也是 |
[35:34] | A lot of you got your lives back, too, | 但你们很多人也起死回生了 |
[35:36] | because of me. | 多亏了我 |
[35:38] | So, at the very least, do me a favor | 所以至少 算是为了我 |
[35:41] | and lay off my brother. | 别再欺负我弟弟了 |
[35:43] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说的对 我很抱歉 |
[35:46] | Yeah. Our twin powers don’t work like that. | 双胞胎的心灵感应没那么强 |
[35:49] | You actually have to tell Luke to his face. | 你得当面跟卢克道歉 |
[35:53] | Well, I will. Listen. | 我会的 听着 |
[35:58] | Liv, 4 months ago, I could do anything. | 丽芙 4个月前 我可以做到任何事 |
[36:00] | I could make anyone do anything that I wanted. | 我可以强迫任何人按照我的意思行事 |
[36:03] | I was stronger than most people on this earth. | 我比地球上大多数人都强壮 |
[36:05] | And then it went away. | 可我失去了这力量 |
[36:07] | And all that’s left inside of me is rage. | 现在我心里只剩下了愤怒 |
[36:10] | Why are you telling me this? | 为什么跟我说这个 |
[36:12] | Because I want you to understand that I am trying to deal with it. | 因为我希望你明白我在努力控制我的情绪 |
[36:18] | Ok, good. Good luck dealing with it. | 好吧 真好 祝你好运了 |
[36:21] | Why do you do that? | 你为什么要这样 |
[36:23] | I’m trying to talk to you | 我想跟你好好说话 |
[36:24] | and you just give me that look and walk away? | 你就给我那么一副表情 然后甩手走人 |
[36:26] | What would you like me to do, Tyler? | 那你想让我怎么做 泰勒 |
[36:38] | It’s Stefan. Leave a message. | 我是斯特凡 请留言 |
[36:44] | Hey. It’s me. | 是我 |
[36:47] | Just leaving another message about | 只是想告诉你 |
[36:49] | how today was not a good day. | 今天真不是个好日子 |
[36:57] | Everyone drifted apart. | 大家渐行渐远 |
[37:01] | It’s like | 就好像 |
[37:01] | everyone’s pretending they can get through this alone. | 每个人都假装能独自撑过这一切 |
[37:12] | Elena’s gone. | 埃琳娜变了 |
[37:14] | And I think she’s so scared to accept what happened | 我觉得她太害怕接受现实 |
[37:16] | that she’s become a completely different person. | 所以整个变了一个人 |
[37:32] | And if you ask me, Tyler’s just hiding at Whitmore, | 要我说 泰勒只是躲在惠特莫 |
[37:34] | pretending everything’s fine | 假装一切都好 |
[37:36] | as if he can outrun his werewolf gene or something. | 好像这样就能摆脱他的狼人基因 |
[37:42] | Matt and Jeremy never leave Mystic Falls anymore. | 马特和杰里米现在都不出神秘瀑布镇了 |
[37:48] | There’s an invisible wall standing between us and them | 我们与他们之间有道无形的墙 |
[37:52] | and nobody’s doing anything about it. | 而大家都没在想办法解决 |
[37:57] | Part of me wonders if they hope we never find a way back in. | 我甚至会想 他们是不是希望我们永远都回不去 |
[38:09] | And then there’s me, | 还有我 |
[38:10] | just sitting in a diner on the border of town | 孤身一人坐在镇边界的餐馆里 |
[38:13] | looking for a way to get our home back. | 寻找夺回家园的办法 |
[38:16] | We just lost two of our closest friends. | 我们刚刚失去了两个最亲密的朋友 |
[38:19] | We need each other. We need to be together, Stefan, | 我们需要彼此 我们需要在一起 斯特凡 |
[38:23] | or pretty soon we’re just gonna end up | 不然很快我们就会变成 |
[38:25] | pictures in a yearbook in a drawer somewhere, | 抽屉里的年鉴照片中久远的回忆 |
[38:27] | and so, that is why I am not going to stop calling you | 所以 我会一直打电话给你 |
[38:30] | until you pick up the phone and I hear your voice | 直到你接电话 让我听到你的声音 |
[38:32] | and you tell me that you are going to help me fix it. | 听到你对我说 你会帮我解决这一切 |
[38:37] | Because I’m not going to give up on us. | 因为我不会放弃我们之间的情谊 |
[38:41] | 卡罗琳 语音信息及未接来电 | |
[38:53] | Do you like being a vampire? | 你喜欢做吸血鬼吗 |
[38:56] | Why don’t you get some sleep? | 不如你先睡会儿 |
[38:59] | We’ll talk about it tomorrow | 等明天药效过后 |
[39:00] | when that crap’s out of your system. | 我们再好好聊聊 |
[39:02] | Because with all the funerals | 因为又要举办葬礼 |
[39:04] | and the start of the year… | 加上新学期开始 |
[39:06] | we never really talked about how you’re dealing with all this. | 我们一直都没时间谈谈你的感受 |
[39:10] | You mean with me coming back to life? | 你是说我死而复生的事 |
[39:13] | Well, moving away from Mystic Falls helped. | 离开神秘瀑布镇对我来说是件好事 |
[39:17] | And since my ex-girlfriend is | 我的前女友 |
[39:18] | happily married to a pediatrician up in Alaska, | 嫁给了阿拉斯加的一个儿科医师 |
[39:23] | I didn’t have any awkward reunions to handle. | 我也不用担心什么尴尬的重聚 |
[39:26] | I meant the blood lust. | 我是说对鲜血的饥渴 |
[39:29] | The heightened emotions and immortality. | 增强的情绪感知 和不死之身 |
[39:42] | Honestly, Elena… | 说实话 埃琳娜 |
[39:49] | I hate everything about being a vampire. | 我痛恨吸血鬼的一切 |
[39:52] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[39:58] | At least I did. | 至少我曾经是的 |
[40:00] | Then one day, I discovered the good part. | 可突然有一天 我发现了它的美好 |
[40:03] | You know… the promise that love could be eternal. | 爱情可以成为永恒的美好承诺 |
[40:09] | And I had that with Damon. | 我本来与达蒙拥有这一切 |
[40:12] | which means for the rest of eternity, | 所以从今以后直到永恒 |
[40:14] | I’m gonna have a hole in my heart where | 我心里本属于他的位置 |
[40:16] | he’s supposed to be. | 只会剩下一个空洞 |
[40:19] | Trust me. It gets easier. | 相信我 时间会冲淡一切 |
[40:21] | I know how death works, Ric. | 我了解死亡 里克 |
[40:24] | Trust me. I have done it. A lot. | 相信我 我死过好多次了 |
[40:29] | There’s no such thing as moving on. | 人不可能放得下 |
[40:31] | It’s a lie. | 那是骗人的 |
[40:34] | So, if I’m ever going to be able to fall in love again, | 所以如果我想重新爱上别人 |
[40:38] | and make eternity bearable, | 让我的永恒不那么痛苦 |
[40:39] | I need you to do something. | 我需要你帮我一个忙 |
[40:42] | What? | 什么 |
[40:49] | You were created by the original vampire spell, | 你是由始祖吸血鬼咒语创造的 |
[40:52] | which means you can compel other vampires. | 所以你能催眠其他吸血鬼 |
[40:55] | And since I can’t take away my vampirism, | 既然我没法放弃吸血鬼身份 |
[40:58] | I want you to take away Damon. | 我要你抹去达蒙 |
[41:05] | I want you to compel me to forget that | 我要你催眠我忘记 |
[41:08] | I ever loved him. | 我爱过他 |
[41:44] | Every day I tell you I hate that. | 每天我都告诉你我不喜欢这样 |
[41:47] | And every day I do it. | 但每天我都还会这么做 |
[41:50] | Bon appetit. | 祝你好胃口 |