| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | The other side is collapsing, | 另一边正在崩塌 | 
| [00:03] | and everyone in it is going away. | 其中的每个人都将消失 | 
| [00:05] | We need to start the spell again. | 我们得再施一次咒语 | 
| [00:07] | We can’t. That was our one shot. | 不行 那是我们唯一的机会 | 
| [00:08] | But Damon’s on the other side. | 但达蒙还在那一边 | 
| [00:10] | The spell the travelers cast across Mystic Falls | 旅行者在神秘瀑布镇施的咒语 | 
| [00:11] | eliminates spirit magic, | 消除了灵魂魔法 | 
| [00:14] | Vampires can’t get into Mystic Falls. | 吸血鬼不能进入神秘瀑布镇 | 
| [00:16] | They can lurk around the borders. | 他们可以在镇界徘徊 | 
| [00:17] | Luke Parker has been feeding her some concoction | 卢克·帕克一直在给她提供一种药剂 | 
| [00:20] | that allows her to hallucinate Damon. | 让她产生达蒙的幻象 | 
| [00:22] | The herbs, they make me so thirsty. | 那些草药 搞得我好饥渴 | 
| [00:26] | Please help me. | 快来帮帮我 | 
| [00:27] | Stefan didn’t say good-bye. | 斯特凡没道别 | 
| [00:29] | Damon and Bonnie died and he just left. | 达蒙和邦妮死后 他就那么离开了 | 
| [00:31] | I need you to tell me | 我需要你告诉我 | 
| [00:31] | that you’re gonna find Damon and bring him back. | 你会找到达蒙 把他带回来 | 
| [00:34] | Because I don’t think I can live forever without him. | 我觉得没有他我熬不过永生 | 
| [00:36] | I can’t. I gave up. | 我不行 我已经放弃了 | 
| [00:37] | I moved on. | 我接受了事实 | 
| [00:39] | I want you to take away Damon. | 我要你抹去达蒙 | 
| [00:41] | I want you to compel me to forget that | 我要你催眠我忘记 | 
| [00:42] | I ever loved him. | 我爱过他 | 
| [00:46] | Do you think it will hurt? | 你觉得会痛吗 | 
| [00:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [01:16] | That got awkward fast. | 这下尴尬了 | 
| [01:19] | What happened? | 怎么回事 | 
| [01:21] | Where is everybody? | 人都哪去了 | 
| [01:26] | Where you going? | 你去哪啊 | 
| [01:33] | Well, I feel a fang, so I’m still a vampire. | 我还有尖牙 我还是吸血鬼 | 
| [01:36] | Either I’m a dead vampire, or Mystic Falls is no longer magic-free. | 要么我已经死了 要么神秘瀑布镇又有魔法了 | 
| [01:40] | Look. | 看啊 | 
| [01:45] | I definitely blew that up about an hour ago. | 我一小时前绝对把那里炸了 | 
| [01:48] | Why don’t we see any people? | 怎么没有人啊 | 
| [01:50] | If we’re still on the other side, | 如果我们还在另一边 | 
| [01:51] | we should at least be able to see the living. | 我们至少应该能看到活人啊 | 
| [01:56] | Where the hell are we? | 我们到底在哪 | 
| [02:00] | And I don’t mean geographically. | 而且我指的不是地理位置 | 
| [02:05] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 | 
| [02:16] | Jer, come on. We’re gonna be– | 杰里 走啊 我们要… | 
| [02:18] | Matt! Sorry. I–I needed a place to crash. | 马特 抱歉 我需要个住的地方 | 
| [02:22] | Jer said it was cool. | 杰里说我可以留下 | 
| [02:23] | This isn’t Jer’s house. | 这不是他家 | 
| [02:25] | Well, it’s not yours either. | 也不是你家 | 
| [02:27] | Look. It’s no big deal. | 没事的 | 
| [02:28] | I can just take off. | 我可以离开 | 
| [02:31] | Yeah. Why don’t you do that? | 是啊 那最好了 | 
| [02:42] | Why would you bring her here? | 你带她来这儿干什么 | 
| [02:44] | You shouldn’t be anywhere near her, dumbass, | 你不该靠近她 你个蠢货 | 
| [02:46] | not after what happened yesterday. | 昨天发生了那种事 | 
| [02:47] | Caroline compelled her to forget Elena attacked her. | 不就是卡罗琳催眠她忘记埃琳娜的袭击吗 | 
| [02:50] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 | 
| [02:51] | Not a big deal? | 没什么大不了 | 
| [02:53] | Right. I forgot. You don’t care about anything. | 是啊 我忘了 你什么都不在乎了 | 
| [03:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [03:18] | I mean, I thought it’d be nice to– | 我觉得我该… | 
| [03:21] | Completely overstay my welcome. | 待得太久惹你烦 | 
| [03:25] | I’m sorry. I thought, uh– | 抱歉 我想… | 
| [03:29] | Never mind what I thought. | 算了 别管我怎么想的了 | 
| [03:30] | No. I just wasn’t really expecting you to still be here, so… | 没事 我只是没想到你还在 | 
| [03:36] | Right. So why should you expect somebody | 是啊 为什么跟你共度良宵的人 | 
| [03:38] | you spent the night with to make assumptions about breakfast? | 会考虑做顿早餐呢 | 
| [03:41] | I’m gonna go. | 我走了 | 
| [03:42] | No, no, no, Ivy– | 不不 艾薇 | 
| [03:43] | Stefan, I get it. | 斯特凡 我懂的 | 
| [03:44] | I am super into you, you’re… | 我很喜欢你 但是你 | 
| [03:47] | intermittently into me. | 只是偶尔喜欢我 | 
| [03:49] | Breakfast bad. | 早餐是个坏主意 | 
| [03:51] | Don’t worry about it. | 没事的 | 
| [03:52] | Ivy. | 艾薇 | 
| [03:55] | Look. Why don’t we have dinner tonight, | 我们今晚一起吃晚饭吧 | 
| [03:59] | although… | 不过 | 
| [04:01] | I should probably do the cooking. | 还是我来做饭吧 | 
| [05:18] | It’s been 4 months. | 已经四个月了 | 
| [05:20] | It’s time for me to let go. | 我该放手了 | 
| [05:21] | You gonna erase Bonnie from your head, too. | 你要把邦妮也从脑海里抹去吗 | 
| [05:23] | Missing Bonnie makes me sad, Jer. | 失去邦妮只让我难过 杰里 | 
| [05:25] | Missing Damon makes me dangerous. | 但失去达蒙 让我变得危险 | 
| [05:29] | Alaric will compel away any memories | 阿拉里克会催眠我忘记一切 | 
| [05:31] | and then make me forget that I had him do it. | 然后再让我忘记我让他做过这件事 | 
| [05:33] | I need you to keep the truth from me, too. | 你们也得瞒住我 | 
| [05:35] | Tyler and Stefan are on board. | 泰勒和斯特凡都同意了 | 
| [05:36] | What about Caroline? | 那卡罗琳呢 | 
| [05:38] | Somehow, I doubt she’ll take much convincing. | 我觉得她不会很难说服的 | 
| [05:41] | You said that Stefan was looking for a way | 你说斯特凡在想办法 | 
| [05:42] | to bring Bonnie and Damon back. | 把邦妮和达蒙救回来 | 
| [05:44] | I thought he was. | 我也这么以为 | 
| [05:45] | I’ve been feeding him leads for months. | 我几个月来一直给他线索 | 
| [05:47] | He let me believe he was following them. | 他蒙住了我 我以为他在追查线索 | 
| [05:48] | Well, I’ve been a little focused on magic bubble duty, | 我一直在想办法解决反魔法场的问题 | 
| [05:51] | and as you can see by the lack of magic in Mystic Falls, | 而从神秘瀑布镇如今还是零魔法就能看出 | 
| [05:53] | it’s a spectacular fail of a mission, | 我在这方面是彻底失败了 | 
| [05:56] | and now you’re telling me that this whole time | 现在你又告诉我 这段时间以来 | 
| [05:58] | no one has been doing anything to help | 根本就没人在想办法帮助 | 
| [06:00] | Bonnie and Damon? | 邦妮和达蒙吗 | 
| [06:04] | I wouldn’t exactly say no one. | 也不能说是没人 | 
| [06:13] | Come on. Just a little hint. | 行了 透露点什么 | 
| [06:16] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 | 
| [06:17] | Oh, you witches are all so monstrously secretive. | 你们这些女巫都这么神神秘秘的 | 
| [06:21] | Lucky for me, I’m quite gifted at unraveling the truth. | 幸好 我就擅长挖掘真相 | 
| [06:34] | Ok. There’s a coven in Oregon, | 俄勒冈州有一个巫师团 | 
| [06:36] | they found away to communicate | 他们找到办法 | 
| [06:37] | with their ancestors on the other side | 在另一边消失前 | 
| [06:40] | before it went away. | 联系到了他们的祖先 | 
| [06:42] | Maybe they know what happened to your friends. | 或许他们知道你朋友的下落 | 
| [06:44] | They call themselves the Gemini coven. | 他们自称双子巫师团 | 
| [06:47] | They’re small and weird, | 人数不多 而且很怪异 | 
| [06:49] | and they don’t like outsiders. | 而且不喜欢外人 | 
| [06:50] | See? You did know something. | 瞧 你这不是知道吗 | 
| [06:53] | I just wanted you to work for it. | 我只是想让你讨好我 | 
| [07:08] | Now there’s a blast from the past. | 过去的回忆啊 | 
| [07:12] | Hello, gorgeous. | 你好啊 美女 | 
| [07:16] | Talk me through it again. | 再跟我说一遍 | 
| [07:18] | I raided the psychology department’s research library. | 我翻遍了心理学系的学术图书馆 | 
| [07:22] | In a nutshell, we’ll be using a combination | 简而言之 我们要同时使用 | 
| [07:24] | of hypnotherapy and memory reprocessing techniques. | 催眠疗法和记忆重构的技巧 | 
| [07:30] | The more we talk, | 我们聊得越久 | 
| [07:31] | the more you’ll relax | 你就越放松 | 
| [07:32] | and open your mind to me. | 向我敞开心扉 | 
| [07:36] | We’re gonna be searching through memories that are deeply embedded, | 我们要搜寻深埋的记忆 | 
| [07:39] | and each significant memory that we hit | 我们每提到一段与达蒙有关的 | 
| [07:41] | which is connected to Damon I will help you modify, | 重要的记忆 我就帮你对其进行修改 | 
| [07:44] | and this should eventually lead us | 这样最终 应该能让我们 | 
| [07:45] | to the signature memory, which once erased | 找到最重要的记忆 一旦抹去这个 | 
| [07:48] | will create a positive domino effect | 就能产生积极的多米诺效应 | 
| [07:50] | through all your other memories. | 改变你其他的记忆 | 
| [07:52] | Can’t you just compel me to forget everything at once, | 你不能一次性让我忘记一切吗 | 
| [07:55] | And we can go get a beer? | 然后我们一起去喝酒 | 
| [07:58] | I’m supernaturally rewiring 3 years of your memories. | 我要用超自然方法重构你三年的记忆 | 
| [08:02] | If it were that easy, I wouldn’t be so terrified. | 如果真这么简单 我就不会这么害怕了 | 
| [08:08] | I have some questions. | 我要问你些问题 | 
| [08:09] | Answer them honestly. | 你要诚实回答 | 
| [08:12] | I will answer everything honestly. | 我会绝对诚实的 | 
| [08:15] | Do you have doubts about this? | 你对此有犹豫吗 | 
| [08:17] | Yes, but I know I have to do this. | 是的 但我知道我非这么做不可 | 
| [08:21] | Are you afraid? | 你害怕吗 | 
| [08:22] | More sad than afraid. | 更多是难过吧 | 
| [08:24] | Why sad? | 为什么 | 
| [08:25] | Because I don’t want to stop loving him. | 因为我不想停止爱他 | 
| [08:27] | Do you trust me to be digging around in your mind? | 你信任我挖掘你的思想吗 | 
| [08:32] | I trust you completely. | 我完全信任你 | 
| [08:35] | Ok. | 好 | 
| [08:37] | Well, then let’s… | 那我们… | 
| [08:41] | Let’s get started. | 开始吧 | 
| [08:44] | Who was Damon Salvatore? | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托是谁 | 
| [08:47] | He was my boyfriend. | 他本是我男朋友 | 
| [08:50] | I loved him, and he died. | 我爱他 但他死了 | 
| [08:53] | And when did you first meet him? | 你初遇他是什么时候 | 
| [08:57] | I was in high school. | 上高中的时候 | 
| [08:58] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 | 
| [08:59] | No. I’m Elena. | 我不是 我是埃琳娜 | 
| [09:01] | I’m Damon. | 我叫达蒙 | 
| [09:03] | And what was he like? | 他什么样 | 
| [09:05] | There was something different about him, | 他有些不同之处 | 
| [09:08] | dangerous but not in a way that scared me. | 有种危险的感觉 但我并不害怕 | 
| [09:12] | He was exciting. | 他令人激动 | 
| [09:13] | I don’t know what I want. | 我不知道我想要什么 | 
| [09:14] | That’s not true. | 那可不对 | 
| [09:17] | You want what everybody wants. | 你和其他人想要的一样 | 
| [09:20] | What? | 那是什么 | 
| [09:21] | And how did he make you feel? | 他让你有什么感觉 | 
| [09:27] | Like anything was possible. | 好像一切皆有可能 | 
| [09:34] | You had a nice moment on the road with a stranger, | 你在路上跟一个陌生人聊得很愉快 | 
| [09:36] | but that’s all he was, a stranger. | 但他仅仅是个陌生人而已 | 
| [09:41] | A stranger. | 陌生人 | 
| [09:43] | Two people passing in the night. | 两个人深夜偶遇 | 
| [09:49] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 | 
| [09:54] | Yeah. Let’s just– let’s just keep going. | 嗯 我们继续吧 | 
| [09:58] | How many more streets are we gonna wander? | 我们还要走多少条街道啊 | 
| [10:00] | How many times are you gonna ask me questions | 你还要问多少次 | 
| [10:02] | I don’t have the answers to? | 我不知道答案的问题 | 
| [10:08] | There’s something weird about these cars. | 这些车好奇怪 | 
| [10:11] | Yeah, they’re almost all 20 years old or more, | 是啊 他们都是至少20多年前款的 | 
| [10:13] | and yet they look brand-new. | 但看上去都是崭新的 | 
| [10:22] | And that is Elena’s not-so-burnt-to-a-crisp house. | 还有埃琳娜没有被烧成灰的房子 | 
| [10:39] | Look. | 看啊 | 
| [10:41] | “Rare solar eclipse expected to be seen across 12 states.” | 12个州可以观测到罕见日食 | 
| [10:46] | The date. | 让你看日期 | 
| [10:49] | May 10…1994. | 1994年5月10日 | 
| [10:53] | Is that–are we– that’s impossible. | 我们…不可能啊 | 
| [11:06] | I don’t think we should be asking where we are. | 我们还是别问我们在哪了 | 
| [11:11] | I think we should be asking when we are. | 我们应该问问我们在什么年代 | 
| [11:22] | Tell me about this moment. | 跟我讲讲那天的事 | 
| [11:25] | No. You know what? | 不 知道吗 | 
| [11:26] | If I’m gonna feel guilty about something, | 如果说我要为什么感到内疚的话 | 
| [11:27] | I’m gonna feel guilty about this. | 应该是为这个 | 
| [11:30] | He kissed me. | 他吻了我 | 
| [11:31] | I mean, I shouldn’t have let him. | 我不该让他吻我的 | 
| [11:33] | I knew that he was in love with me, | 我知道他爱着我 | 
| [11:34] | and even thought Stefan and I were on the outs, | 尽管我当时在跟斯特凡吵架 | 
| [11:37] | I shouldn’t have let him. | 我不该让他那么做的 | 
| [11:39] | He kissed you. You thought it was inappropriate. | 他亲了你 你觉得那么做很不合适 | 
| [11:43] | You told him so. | 你也这么跟他说了 | 
| [11:45] | I told him it was wrong. | 我跟他说那么做不对 | 
| [11:47] | Who’s Damon Salvatore? | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托是谁 | 
| [11:49] | He was my boyfriend. | 他本是我男朋友 | 
| [11:51] | I loved him, and… | 我爱他 但… | 
| [11:54] | He… | 他… | 
| [11:56] | He died. | 他死了 | 
| [12:00] | Why don’t we, uh– | 我们… | 
| [12:02] | why don’t we take A little break, ok? | 我们稍稍休息一会儿吧 | 
| [12:05] | To be honest, I could use a drink. | 老实说 我真想喝一杯 | 
| [12:07] | Wonder if there’s any booze in this empty retroville. | 不知道这个复古无人镇上有没有酒 | 
| [12:11] | Feels so weird to be back here. | 回到这里感觉好怪 | 
| [12:14] | Practically grew up on this porch. | 我基本上是在这个门廊上长大的 | 
| [12:16] | All right. Talk me through it. | 好吧 跟我谈谈 | 
| [12:19] | Before the other side collapsed, | 另一边崩溃之前 | 
| [12:21] | my grams said that she made a sacrifice so I could find peace. | 我外婆说她做出了牺牲 好让我可以获得安宁 | 
| [12:24] | The part where you actually have a theory. | 我是指你的理论 | 
| [12:26] | Well, this clearly isn’t peace. | 这显然不算安宁 | 
| [12:28] | Otherwise, I wouldn’t be stuck here with you. | 否则我就不会跟你一起困在这里了 | 
| [12:31] | Rude. | 真粗鲁 | 
| [12:33] | She must have– I don’t know– | 她肯定是…我说不好… | 
| [12:35] | Sent me somewhere, and when I held your hand, | 送我去了什么地方 而我牵着你的手 | 
| [12:38] | took you with me. | 就把你也拉来了 | 
| [12:40] | Well, did she happen to whisper a safe word | 她最后时分有没有说什么 | 
| [12:41] | in her last breaths, a clue maybe, | 安全口令 或者线索 | 
| [12:44] | witchy path out of here? | 离开这里的女巫办法 | 
| [12:45] | No, but if we got here by magic, | 没有 但如果是魔法送我们过来的 | 
| [12:47] | magic should be able to get us out. | 那就应该也能靠魔法离开 | 
| [12:51] | And that frown that’s not upside down is telling me what? | 你眉头皱成这样 是什么意思 | 
| [12:59] | Phesmatos, incendia. | [咒语] | 
| [13:09] | Still can’t do magic. | 还是不能施魔法 | 
| [13:15] | Perfect. | 太好了 | 
| [13:19] | You’re the last person I think would object | 你是我觉得最不可能反对我 | 
| [13:21] | to me erasing positive memories of Damon from my head. | 抹去我对达蒙的好回忆的人啊 | 
| [13:23] | Yeah, but we we are literally chasing a lead. | 是啊 但我们有线索啊 | 
| [13:27] | What if we find something out? | 如果我们有发现呢 | 
| [13:29] | What if Damon returns home | 如果达蒙能回来 | 
| [13:31] | and everything returns back to normal | 一切恢复如常 | 
| [13:32] | and then you’re just sitting there | 结果你却傻眼了 | 
| [13:33] | all confused and weird? | 搞不清楚状况 | 
| [13:36] | Then Alaric will bring back my memories. | 那阿拉里克就再恢复我的记忆 | 
| [13:38] | – But… – But what? | -但是 -但是什么 | 
| [13:40] | Go ahead, Caroline. Say what you need to say. | 说啊 卡罗琳 把心里话说出来 | 
| [13:41] | I don’t want to pressure you into agreeing. | 我不想逼你同意啊 | 
| [13:45] | I don’t know what to say. | 我也不知道该说什么 | 
| [13:48] | I was actually just trying to think of what Bonnie would say. | 我其实是在想邦妮会怎么说 | 
| [13:55] | And? | 那是什么 | 
| [13:55] | And she’d say that you should do what’s best for you. | 她会说你该做对自己最好的事 | 
| [14:05] | Look. I think it’s great that you still have hope, I really do, | 听我说 我觉得你还抱有希望是好事 真的 | 
| [14:09] | but for fo own survival, I need to let him go. | 但我想活下去 就得对他放手 | 
| [14:13] | Well, then go on with your | 那就执行 | 
| [14:15] | “What would Bonnie Bennett do?” plan. | 邦妮·贝内特会赞同的计划吧 | 
| [14:18] | I’ll make bumper stickers. | 我给你做车尾贴以示支持 | 
| [14:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [14:22] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [14:24] | Girl bonding. Very sweet. | 闺蜜友谊 真可爱啊 | 
| [14:27] | I heard you dropped out of school. | 听说你辍学了 | 
| [14:30] | And I heard that you were a lurker who was spying on my life. | 我听说你偷偷监视我的生活 | 
| [14:34] | When do we exit? | 什么时候下道 | 
| [14:36] | Soon. You should reconsider. | 快了 你该再考虑考虑 | 
| [14:38] | Looks can only get a girl so far these days. | 如今女人单靠美貌可不行了 | 
| [14:41] | Heh. Yeah, well, I’m not taking feminist tips | 我可不会听从一个刚刚靠舔 | 
| [14:43] | from the guy who just used his tongue | 从一个代客存衣女服务员嘴里 | 
| [14:45] | to get secrets out of a coat check girl. | 套出秘密的人的女性建议 | 
| [14:47] | Garment attendant. | 是衣饰服务员 | 
| [14:49] | You just made that up. | 你自己编的词吧 | 
| [14:51] | So did you also make up the Gemini coven lead, too? | 那么双子巫师团也是你编的吗 | 
| [14:54] | Because I’ve never heard of them. | 我可从没听说过 | 
| [14:56] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 | 
| [14:56] | No idea. That’s not where we’re headed. | 不知道 我们不是要去那儿 | 
| [14:58] | What?! | 什么 | 
| [14:59] | Wait. Where are we going? | 等等 那我们是要去哪啊 | 
| [15:01] | You’ll see. | 你会知道的 | 
| [15:44] | Perfect timing. I was just– | 来得正好 我刚要… | 
| [15:46] | I ran into some of your friends. | 我遇见几个你的朋友 | 
| [15:49] | What? Where? | 什么 在哪 | 
| [15:51] | Here. | 在这儿 | 
| [15:52] | Stefan! You are a hard man to track down. | 斯特凡 找你可真不容易 | 
| [15:55] | I wasn’t sure if your new friend | 我还担心你的新朋友 | 
| [15:58] | would invite us in, but she said this was your place, | 不会请我们进来 但她说这里是你家 | 
| [16:01] | which means open invitation for all your mates, right? | 那么 你的朋友都可以随便来喽 | 
| [16:07] | Got any bourbon? | 有波本酒吗 | 
| [16:21] | Good stuff, mate. | 好吃哦 伙计 | 
| [16:23] | So how do you guys know Stefan? | 你们怎么认识斯特凡的 | 
| [16:25] | He and I went to high school together. | 我们是高中同学 | 
| [16:27] | He used to date my best friend. | 他跟我闺蜜谈过恋爱 | 
| [16:32] | Not that he’s not allowed to date. | 倒不是说他不能跟别人约会 | 
| [16:33] | I mean, they broke up. | 他们早就分手了 | 
| [16:34] | I just didn’t realize that he had met someone. | 只是我不知道他遇到别人了 | 
| [16:37] | So how did you meet exactly? | 你们怎么认识的 | 
| [16:39] | Uh, Ivy’s car was in the shop where I work. | 艾薇的车送去了我工作的汽修店 | 
| [16:46] | You work in an auto repair shop? | 你在汽修店工作 | 
| [16:50] | It’s relaxing. | 很放松心情 | 
| [16:53] | Why? What did you used to do? | 怎么了 你以前是做什么的 | 
| [16:55] | Oh, man of all seasons, jack of all trades. | 他可是多才多艺 | 
| [16:59] | Oh, you have a lovely clavicle. | 你的锁骨可真美 | 
| [17:02] | Oh! Thank you. I think. | 谢谢…吧 | 
| [17:05] | Forgive me. I always notice a woman’s neck. | 抱歉 我总是关注女人的脖子 | 
| [17:07] | I’m a neck person! | 我就喜欢脖子 | 
| [17:09] | So’s Stefan. Right, Stefan? | 斯特凡也是 对吧 | 
| [17:10] | Not anymore. | 现在不了 | 
| [17:11] | Well, that’s silly. | 这可没道理 | 
| [17:12] | You can’t just stop being a neck person. | 这哪能说不喜欢就不喜欢了 | 
| [17:15] | Is Enzo your boyfriend? | 恩佐是你男朋友吗 | 
| [17:17] | Oh! Oh, god no. | 天呐 绝不是 | 
| [17:18] | Would you date that? | 你会跟那种人约会吗 | 
| [17:19] | Uh, hello. I’m right here. | 喂喂 我就在这儿呢 | 
| [17:22] | I have supersensitive hearing, | 而且我听力很敏锐 | 
| [17:24] | practically supernatural. | 简直是超人类了 | 
| [17:26] | Do you believe in the supernatural, Ivy? | 你相信超自然吗 艾薇 | 
| [17:28] | Uh, never really thought about it. | 没仔细考虑过 | 
| [17:31] | Myself, I’m a believer. | 我就相信 | 
| [17:33] | Had to get a witch to do a locator spell to find my buddy here. | 为了找这位 我还拜托一个女巫做了个定位咒 | 
| [18:16] | I didn’t know you cooked. | 我不知道你会做饭 | 
| [18:17] | I don’t. How’d you sleep? | 不会 睡得如何 | 
| [18:19] | Me–not good. My 1994 mattress was very lumpy. | 我睡得不太好 我1994年的床垫太搁了 | 
| [18:24] | What you go there? | 那是什么 | 
| [18:25] | Miss cuddles. | 抱抱小姐 | 
| [18:26] | I lost her when I was 9, but I went into my house last night, | 我9岁时弄丢了 但我昨晚回了趟家 | 
| [18:29] | and there she was. | 找到她了 | 
| [18:31] | I also found this at my grams’ house, | 我还在外婆家找到了这个 | 
| [18:33] | her old grimoire. | 她的魔法书 | 
| [18:34] | Yeah? Well, I found this. | 我找到了这个 | 
| [18:36] | Drank it last year when Ric died. | 去年里克死的时候我喝过 | 
| [18:38] | So we’re in this snapshot of another time or something. | 我们是进入了另一个年代或是什么的 | 
| [18:43] | Everything that existed in 1994 | 一切1994年有的 | 
| [18:47] | still exists. | 这里都有 | 
| [18:49] | For better or for worse. | 不管是好是坏 | 
| [18:56] | Listen. There was a time when I couldn’t practice magic. | 听我说 有段时间我无法施魔法 | 
| [18:59] | This grimoire taught me a lot. | 这本魔法书教会了我很多 | 
| [19:00] | Maybe I can reteach myself. | 或许我可以重新学过 | 
| [19:04] | If you’re still a witch, | 如果你还是女巫的话 | 
| [19:05] | which with our luck and your skill probably ain’t the case. | 但凭我们的运气和你的技术 恐怕并非如此 | 
| [19:09] | Would a little support kill you? | 支持我一下能死啊 | 
| [19:11] | I am acutely aware that we are in some otherworldly time dimension. | 我很清楚我们进入了另一个时空 | 
| [19:14] | However, did you ever think for one second | 但是 你有没有想过 | 
| [19:16] | that maybe it’s you being negative | 或许你才是消极 | 
| [19:18] | reacting to my natural self negatively, hmm? | 对待我真实的自己的那个 | 
| [19:22] | You’re ridiculous. | 你真是不可理喻 | 
| [19:23] | Nope. I’m consistent. | 不 我只是始终如一 | 
| [19:27] | Eat your pancakes. | 吃你的煎饼吧 | 
| [19:29] | Oh, and… | 对了… | 
| [19:32] | You can do a crossword puzzle. | 你还可以玩填字游戏 | 
| [19:34] | Oh, gee, thanks. | 天哪 真谢了啊 | 
| [19:36] | Breakfast with my least favorite person | 跟我最讨厌的人一起吃早餐 | 
| [19:38] | and a crossword puzzle from 1994. | 还玩1994年的填字游戏 | 
| [19:43] | All right. | 来看看吧 | 
| [19:45] | What’s a 7-letter word for… | 七个字母… | 
| [19:54] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 | 
| [19:58] | Bonnie, look at the date on that paper. | 邦妮 看看报纸上的日期 | 
| [20:03] | It says May 10, 1994. | 1994年5月10日 | 
| [20:07] | It’s the same day as yesterday. | 日期跟昨天一样 | 
| [20:10] | We’re living the same day | 我们在重复 | 
| [20:13] | all over again. | 过同一天 | 
| [20:15] | Well, that proves it. | 这下明白了 | 
| [20:18] | We’re in hell, | 我们在地狱 | 
| [20:20] | my own personal, custom-built hell, | 为我量身定制的地狱 | 
| [20:24] | and you’re in it with me. | 而你跟我一起在这里 | 
| [20:27] | Bottoms up. | 干杯 | 
| [20:31] | A little early for that, don’t you think? | 你不觉得现在喝那个太早了吗 | 
| [20:33] | It’s dark out. | 都已经天黑了 | 
| [20:35] | I meant in life. | 我是说你年龄不够 | 
| [20:40] | Where’s Sarah? | 莎拉人呢 | 
| [20:41] | Don’t know. Not her keeper. | 不知道 我又不是她的保姆 | 
| [20:44] | I’m going for a jog. | 我出去跑步了 | 
| [20:51] | You guys don’t like each other very much, do you? | 你们俩不太喜欢彼此对不对 | 
| [20:55] | He’s trying to give me purpose. | 他是想让我振作起来 | 
| [20:57] | Why didn’t you tell him I’m still here? | 你为什么不告诉他我还在这里 | 
| [20:59] | Didn’t feel like it. | 不想这么做 | 
| [21:10] | 5 miles with the group this morning wasn’t enough for you? | 今早跟大家一起跑了五英里你还嫌不够吗 | 
| [21:13] | Tripp, hey. | 特里普 | 
| [21:15] | I was just blowing off some steam. What’s up? | 我就是放松一下而已 怎么了 | 
| [21:16] | That girl from yesterday, | 昨天那个女孩 | 
| [21:18] | the one with the animal bite. | 被动物咬伤的那个 | 
| [21:20] | Do you know where she ended up? | 你知道她去哪了吗 | 
| [21:22] | Yeah, my house. | 知道 去我家了 | 
| [21:24] | I’m not sure how that happened. | 我也不知道怎么会这样 | 
| [21:25] | She there now? | 还在那儿吗 | 
| [21:26] | No. She split. Why? | 已经走了 怎么了 | 
| [21:28] | I have some deputy buddies over at the station. | 我在警局那边有朋友 | 
| [21:30] | One of them said that the sheriff ran her plates | 有人说警长查了她的车牌 | 
| [21:31] | and the car came up stolen. | 发现那辆车是失窃车辆 | 
| [21:33] | – You’re kidding. – No. | -不会吧 -真的 | 
| [21:34] | Now I can be paranoid, but there’s a bad element coming through town, | 可能是我多疑了 但如果镇上来了坏人 | 
| [21:38] | I want to keep tabs on it. | 我想密切留意着点 | 
| [21:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [21:40] | So let me know if she shows up back up at your place. | 那她要是回去的话 记得告诉我 | 
| [21:43] | Yeah, I will. | 没问题 | 
| [21:49] | It was the Miss Mystic Falls Pageant. | 那是神秘瀑布镇小姐选美大赛 | 
| [21:52] | Stefan was supposed to be my escort, | 斯特凡本该做我的男伴 | 
| [21:53] | but he bailed on me. | 但他放了我的鸽子 | 
| [21:55] | Damon stepped in. | 达蒙挺身而出 | 
| [21:58] | He saved me from being embarrassed | 他解救了我 否则我就要 | 
| [22:00] | in front of everyone. | 在众人面前出丑了 | 
| [22:01] | He took my arm and led me out | 他挽过我的手 领着我 | 
| [22:04] | with the rest of the girls and all their dates, | 跟其他女孩和男伴们一起走了出去 | 
| [22:06] | and we danced. | 然后我们跳了舞 | 
| [22:11] | I remember that was the first time | 我记得那是我第一次 | 
| [22:13] | that I felt it. | 深刻感受到 | 
| [22:15] | Felt what? | 感受到什么 | 
| [22:16] | How sexy he was. | 他有多性感 | 
| [22:19] | I’d never… | 我一直 | 
| [22:21] | let myself notice until then. | 让自己不去注意 直到那一刻 | 
| [22:23] | I mean, obviously, I knew that he was attractive, | 我当然知道他很有魅力 | 
| [22:25] | but I didn’t want to see him that way. | 但那之前我不想那么看他 | 
| [22:30] | You went down the stairs, | 你走下楼梯 | 
| [22:31] | and no one was there. | 但没人在底下等你 | 
| [22:33] | I was embarrassed, but I got over it. | 虽然很尴尬 但那都过去了 | 
| [22:35] | Who is Damon Salvatore? | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托是谁 | 
| [22:36] | He was my boyfriend. I loved him, | 他本是我男朋友 我爱他 | 
| [22:38] | and he died. | 但他死了 | 
| [22:41] | Ric, I hate this. | 里克 我讨厌这样 | 
| [22:42] | I mean, how much longer is it gonna take? | 我们还要这么做多久 | 
| [22:45] | Until we find that signature moment, | 直到我们找到决定性的一刻 | 
| [22:47] | the moment you knew you loved him. | 你意识到自己爱上他的那一刻 | 
| [22:50] | Well, that’s easy. | 那很简单 | 
| [22:52] | It was after I found out about the sire bond. | 就在我发现我对他认祖归忠之后 | 
| [22:54] | Everyone kept telling me that my feelings weren’t real, | 大家都说那种感觉不是真实的 | 
| [22:56] | but I knew that they were. | 但我知道是真的 | 
| [22:57] | Ok. Your feelings were because of the sire bond. | 好吧 你对他的感情是认祖归忠所致 | 
| [23:00] | Who is Damon Salvatore? | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托是谁 | 
| [23:01] | He was my boyfriend. | 他本是我男朋友 | 
| [23:02] | That’s not it. You got to dig deeper, earlier. | 不是这个 再仔细想想 更早的记忆 | 
| [23:04] | I-I don’t know, ok? I… | 我不知道 我… | 
| [23:07] | Maybe it was when we spent the night at the motel together. | 或许是我们在汽车旅馆共度的那一夜 | 
| [23:10] | I wasn’t back together with Stefan yet, | 那时我还没跟斯特凡复合 | 
| [23:12] | and I remember when I was laying in bed with him | 我记得与他同床共枕 | 
| [23:15] | all I could think about was kissing him. | 满脑子想的都是吻他 | 
| [23:18] | I wanted to kiss him so badly. | 我真想吻他 | 
| [23:20] | No one kissed anyone. Who’s Damon Salvatore? | 你没吻过任何人 达蒙·塞尔瓦托是谁 | 
| [23:23] | He was my boyfriend. | 他本是我男朋友 | 
| [23:23] | – That’s not it. Next. – I don’t know, Ric! | -不是这个 下一个 -我不知道 里克 | 
| [23:25] | Well, think about it, Elena. | 好好想想 埃琳娜 | 
| [23:26] | Think about that moment when you knew | 想想你是什么时候发现 | 
| [23:28] | this person was somebody that you had feelings for, | 你对这个人有了感觉 | 
| [23:30] | that you loved, | 你爱上了他 | 
| [23:31] | and that you could see those feelings going on forever. | 意识到这种感觉永远不会磨灭 | 
| [23:34] | Trust me. You never forget it. | 相信我 你绝不会忘了这一刻 | 
| [23:35] | Maybe we should just forget about this entire thing. | 或许我们就不该这么做 | 
| [23:37] | It was a stupid idea, ok? | 这主意蠢透了 | 
| [23:39] | I can’t do this anymore, all right? | 我没法继续下去了 | 
| [23:41] | I’m done. I’m sorry. | 我受够了 抱歉 | 
| [23:58] | What’s a 7-letter word for “Kill me now”? | 表示”立刻杀了我”的七个字母的词是什么 | 
| [24:01] | That joke got old 6 weeks ago. | 这笑话六个星期前就不好笑了 | 
| [24:03] | So did this crossword puzzle. | 这个填字游戏也是 | 
| [24:04] | Every day for two months, | 这两个月来 每一天 | 
| [24:06] | I’ve done this stupid thing, | 我都在做这该死的东西 | 
| [24:07] | And I still can’t figure out 27 across. | 我还是想不出横27 | 
| [24:09] | “An old tongue twister Eddie turned top 40”? | 一首难唱的艾迪的歌 进入了排行榜前40 | 
| [24:15] | And I hate pancakes! | 我讨厌煎饼 | 
| [24:17] | Whoa. Don’t take it out on the pancakes. | 不要把气撒在煎饼上 | 
| [24:20] | Those pancakes, like myself, | 那些煎饼就像我一样 | 
| [24:23] | are waiting for you to be witchy to get us the hell out of here. | 在等你施法术 带我们离开这里 | 
| [24:25] | You know I’ve been trying. | 我已经在努力了 | 
| [24:27] | And failing. | 但并没有成功 | 
| [24:29] | Further evidence we’re in hell. | 进一步证明了我们在地狱 | 
| [24:31] | Not only am I stuck with you, | 我不仅和你困在一起 | 
| [24:32] | I’m stuck with the useless version of you. | 还和无能的你困在一起了 | 
| [24:39] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 | 
| [24:41] | What would I have heard, Bonnie? | 我能听见什么 邦妮 | 
| [24:43] | We’re the only two people here. | 这里只有我们俩 | 
| [24:44] | We were the only two people here two months ago, | 两个月前就只有我们俩 | 
| [24:46] | and we’re the only two people here now! | 现在也不会多出一个人来 | 
| [24:47] | Well, I swear I heard something. | 我发誓我听见有动静 | 
| [24:49] | Maybe it’s the sound of existential despair. | 可能是你内心绝望的呐喊 | 
| [24:51] | I hear that’s what hell sounds like. | 地狱就发出这样的声音 | 
| [24:53] | You know what? You think we’re trapped in your hell? | 告诉你 你觉得我们被困在你的地狱里吗 | 
| [24:55] | I have to spend every day on repeat | 我不得不跟这世上我最讨厌的人 | 
| [24:57] | with the person I like least on this earth. | 循环往复地过每一天 | 
| [24:58] | Maybe we’re trapped in mine. | 或许这是我的地狱 | 
| [25:04] | So, Stefan, tell us. | 斯特凡 说说看 | 
| [25:06] | This house, very charming. | 这栋房子真不错 | 
| [25:09] | When’d you get it? | 你什么时候住进来的 | 
| [25:09] | About a month or so ago. | 差不多一个月前吧 | 
| [25:11] | No. More than that, remember? | 不对 应该更早 对吧 | 
| [25:12] | We met two months ago, and you already had it. | 我们两个月前认识的时候你就住这儿了 | 
| [25:15] | You’ve lived here for more than two months? | 你在这儿待了两个多月吗 | 
| [25:18] | Yeah. Yeah. I guess I have. | 是 应该是的 | 
| [25:22] | Well, I guess that’s just weird | 这真是奇怪 | 
| [25:25] | because everyone thought you were living somewhere else, | 因为大家都以为你住在别处 | 
| [25:29] | and your job was supposed to be investigative work, | 而且你应该是在进行调查工作 | 
| [25:31] | not auto repair. | 不是当个汽车修理工 | 
| [25:33] | Right. Well, I’ve moved on from that job. | 嗯 我已经不干那份工作了 | 
| [25:35] | Well, you can’t move on from investigative work | 在调查完成之前 | 
| [25:37] | until you’ve solved the investigation, stefan. | 怎么可以放弃调查呢 斯特凡 | 
| [25:39] | How about we just drop it? | 别再说了 好吗 | 
| [25:40] | I’m happy doing what I’m doing now, | 我对我现在的工作很满意 | 
| [25:42] | and that’s all that should really matter, right? | 这才是最重要的 不是吗 | 
| [25:44] | There, darling, no need to make a scene. | 亲爱的 没必要闹得不堪 | 
| [25:48] | Really it’s all probably just some big misunderstanding. | 其实大概只是误会一场 | 
| [25:51] | Perhaps this will clear it all up. | 这样或许可以解释清楚 | 
| [25:53] | Aah! Oh, my god! | 我的天呐 | 
| [25:54] | Enzo! | 恩佐 | 
| [25:55] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你是怎么回事 | 
| [25:56] | So many secrets. | 这么神神秘秘的 | 
| [25:57] | What are you running from, Stefan? | 你在逃避什么 斯特凡 | 
| [26:00] | Oh. I-I don’t. | 我 我… | 
| [26:03] | Calm down, come with me. Let’s go upstairs. | 冷静 跟我来 我们上楼去 | 
| [26:08] | No need to make a scene? | 还说不必闹得不堪 | 
| [26:13] | What kind of coward gives up on his own brother? | 什么样的懦夫才会放弃亲哥哥 | 
| [26:15] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道自己在说什么 | 
| [26:21] | Why don’t you enlighten me? | 那你就说说明白啊 | 
| [26:37] | Hey. This is really not a good time. | 现在真的不是时候 | 
| [26:39] | I’m sorry. I’ve just hit a wall with Elena. | 抱歉 我刚跟埃琳娜遇到了麻烦 | 
| [26:42] | I just need some insight. | 需要知情人帮忙 | 
| [26:43] | Ok. What’s the wall? | 好吧 什么麻烦 | 
| [26:44] | I’m trying to get her to figure out | 我在帮她找到 | 
| [26:45] | when she first fell in love with Damon, | 她最初爱上达蒙的时刻 | 
| [26:47] | but she can’t seem to get there. | 但她却怎么也想不出 | 
| [26:48] | Well, yeah, because she doesn’t want to admit | 那是因为她自己不愿意承认 | 
| [26:50] | what everyone else already knows. | 其他所有人都看得出的事 | 
| [26:51] | She fell in love with Damon when she was still with Stefan. | 她还和斯特凡在一起时就爱上达蒙了 | 
| [27:13] | Should probably get him out of here. | 把他弄出去吧 | 
| [27:14] | He’ll be up soon, and I really don’t feel like another go-around. | 他很快就会醒 我不想再跟他打一架了 | 
| [27:17] | I’m sorry that you heard what I said. | 很抱歉你听到了我的话 | 
| [27:22] | It’s fine, Caroline. | 没事 卡罗琳 | 
| [27:24] | I really don’t care. | 我真的不在意 | 
| [27:27] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [27:30] | Why don’t you care? | 你为什么不在意 | 
| [27:32] | You were the one who always cared. | 你一直在意的 | 
| [27:35] | It’s what I liked about you. | 这正是我喜欢你的一点 | 
| [27:37] | You know, amidst all the crazy in our perfectly messed up lives, | 在我们完全糟透的生活中一切的疯狂里 | 
| [27:41] | you cared more than anyone, | 你比任何人都在意 | 
| [27:43] | so how could you just stop? | 你怎么能说放弃就放弃 | 
| [27:45] | Because I had to. | 因为我别无选择 | 
| [27:47] | I had to move on. | 我必须向前看 | 
| [27:49] | You know, the months before I moved here, | 在我搬来这里前的几个月里 | 
| [27:50] | I was following every lead that Alaric sent my way. | 我追查了阿拉里克给我的每一条线索 | 
| [27:53] | I spoke to every witch, every shaman, | 我找遍了全球20个国家的 | 
| [27:56] | every psychic in 20 countries around the globe, | 所有女巫 巫师和灵媒 | 
| [27:58] | and every lead was a dead end. | 每一条都是死路 | 
| [28:00] | But Enzo has another lead. | 但恩佐说他有了新线索 | 
| [28:02] | There’s this coven in Oregon — | 俄勒冈有一个巫师团 | 
| [28:03] | The Gemini coven. Yeah. | 双子巫师团 我知道 | 
| [28:05] | I looked into them, too, Caroline. | 我也找过他们了 卡罗琳 | 
| [28:06] | There was nothing there. Because there’s nothing we can do. | 白费功夫 因为我们没办法了 | 
| [28:10] | Damon and Bonnie are dead. | 达蒙和邦妮死了 | 
| [28:13] | I had to come to terms with that, | 我只能接受这个现实 | 
| [28:14] | and once I did, I had to start over. | 接受之后 我只有重新来过 | 
| [28:17] | I couldn’t just live my old life with my old friends. | 我不能继续和过去的朋友一起回到过去的生活 | 
| [28:20] | I couldn’t go near Mystic Falls or Elena — | 我不能回神秘瀑布镇 或靠近埃琳娜 | 
| [28:22] | Or me? | 或是我 | 
| [28:27] | Because I thought we were closer than that. | 我以为我们的友谊没这么浅 | 
| [28:30] | I mean, you couldn’t hear in all those messages that I left you, | 你从我的那些留言中听不出吗 | 
| [28:33] | you couldn’t hear that I was completely falling apart without you? | 你听不出没有你我都快崩溃了吗 | 
| [28:46] | Because you never listened to them. | 你根本就没听过 | 
| [28:50] | I had to move on. I didn’t have a choice. | 我得继续生活 我别无选择 | 
| [28:55] | I had to erase everything. | 我只能抹去一切 | 
| [29:01] | Well, let me summarize them for you. | 那我来给你总结一下吧 | 
| [29:06] | You’re a dick. | 你就是个混蛋 | 
| [29:09] | And if you want him out of your house, | 你想把他丢出屋子 | 
| [29:10] | you throw him out yourself. | 那就自己动手 | 
| [29:17] | …is not available. Leave a message. | …目前无法接听 请留言 | 
| [29:21] | Luke, where are you? | 卢克 你在哪 | 
| [29:23] | I need more of that stuff, like, now. | 我需要更多那东西 马上就要 | 
| [29:26] | I’m starting to go… | 我要… | 
| [29:30] | I don’t want to hear it, Ric, ok? | 别教训我 里克 | 
| [29:33] | We tried. It didn’t work. | 我们试过了 根本没用 | 
| [29:35] | It’s over. | 到此为止吧 | 
| [29:36] | It didn’t work because you weren’t being honest. | 没起作用是因为你不够诚实 | 
| [29:37] | I wasn’t– | 我怎么会 | 
| [29:39] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 | 
| [29:41] | I was being completely honest. | 我把一切都告诉你了 | 
| [29:43] | Do you think I want to talk to you about my romantic life? | 你以为我愿意跟你谈论我的感情生活吗 | 
| [29:46] | You weren’t being honest with yourself. | 你对自己不够诚实 | 
| [29:50] | Look. I want to hear all the Damon stuff | 我要听的是 你还和斯特凡在一起时 | 
| [29:53] | while you were still with Stefan. | 跟达蒙的那些事 | 
| [29:59] | No. I was completely faithful to Stefan. | 不 我对斯特凡完全忠诚 | 
| [30:02] | – Of course you were. – I did everything. | -当然 -我为他做了一切 | 
| [30:04] | – I know. – I stuck with him, | -我知道 -我一直没放弃他 | 
| [30:06] | even when he lost his humanity… | 即使他失去人性 | 
| [30:07] | – I know you did. – after he left a trail of bodies | -这我知道 -从佛罗里达到弗吉尼亚 | 
| [30:08] | from Florida to Virginia. | 一路疯狂杀人饮血 | 
| [30:10] | I fought for him. | 我一直为他抗争 | 
| [30:11] | I know you did, Elena. | 这我都知道 埃琳娜 | 
| [30:12] | You don’t want to admit it | 你不愿承认 | 
| [30:13] | because you feel like you’re betraying Stefan, | 是因为觉得这是背叛斯特凡 | 
| [30:15] | but this won’t work until you do. | 但你不承认 这办法就不会奏效 | 
| [30:16] | No. I loved Stefan the entire time. | 不 我一直都爱着斯特凡 | 
| [30:19] | I never would have hurt him. | 我绝不会伤害他的 | 
| [30:22] | Elena, you have been lucky enough to love | 埃琳娜 你还这么年轻 | 
| [30:24] | two people this deeply in your young life. | 就有幸深爱过两个人 | 
| [30:28] | There’s nothing wrong with that. | 这没有错 | 
| [30:31] | It’s ok. | 没关系的 | 
| [30:40] | It’s ok to love them both. | 同时爱他们两个也没关系 | 
| [30:45] | That’s what Katherine used to say. | 凯瑟琳过去就这样说 | 
| [30:50] | How sad is it that my own evil doppelganger | 我邪恶的二重身居然比我聪明 | 
| [30:55] | was smarter than me? | 这多可悲啊 | 
| [31:08] | It’s ok, Elena. You can tell me. | 没关系的 埃琳娜 你可以告诉我 | 
| [31:12] | Tell me the moment you knew you loved him. | 告诉我 你什么时候知道你爱上了他 | 
| [31:18] | It was my birthday. | 那天是我生日 | 
| [31:27] | Damon and I spent the entire summer looking for Stefan, | 我和达蒙整个夏天都在找斯特凡 | 
| [31:32] | and I was trying to put on a good face | 我努力想挤出一个笑脸来 | 
| [31:33] | because Caroline was throwing this party for me, | 因为卡罗琳为我举办了一场派对 | 
| [31:36] | but I was so sad. | 但其实我很难过 | 
| [31:46] | I was two seconds from deciding that I wasn’t gonna go. | 就在我几乎决定不去的时候 | 
| [31:49] | I wasn’t gonna leave the room | 我不想离开房间了 | 
| [31:52] | until Damon walked in | 达蒙进来了 | 
| [31:53] | to give me my birthday gift. | 给了我一份生日礼物 | 
| [32:14] | It was a necklace that Stefan had given me. | 是斯特凡以前给我的项链 | 
| [32:17] | I’d lost it, and Damon knew | 我曾一度遗失了 | 
| [32:19] | what the necklace meant to me. | 达蒙知道那项链对我的意义 | 
| [32:21] | My necklace. | 我的项链 | 
| [32:22] | What it meant about my feelings for Stefan. | 那项链象征着我对斯特凡的爱 | 
| [32:26] | Even though he loved me, | 尽管他也爱着我 | 
| [32:28] | he gave me the one thing that represented hope | 他依然把我和他弟弟爱与希望的信物 | 
| [32:30] | for me and his brother. | 交给了我 | 
| [32:33] | I knew how much it hurt him, | 我知道他有多受伤 | 
| [32:35] | but he did it. | 但他还是做了 | 
| [32:52] | It was… | 那是 | 
| [32:54] | the most selfless that he’s ever been, | 他最无私的时刻 | 
| [32:58] | and in that moment, I loved him. | 在那一刻 我爱上了他 | 
| [33:00] | I didn’t want to. | 我也不想 | 
| [33:03] | It terrified me, but… | 那感觉把我吓坏了 但是 | 
| [33:07] | for that moment, I loved him. | 在那一刻 我爱他 | 
| [33:19] | Do it. | 动手吧 | 
| [33:26] | It’s ok. I’m ready. | 没事的 我准备好了 | 
| [33:28] | I need you to be sure. | 我需要你确定 | 
| [33:30] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [33:31] | I’m sure. | 我确定 | 
| [33:33] | Just take it away, please. | 把它抹掉吧 拜托了 | 
| [33:38] | Damon never came into the room. | 达蒙没有走进房间 | 
| [33:40] | He never gave you the necklace. | 他没有给你项链 | 
| [33:43] | The party was miserable, | 派对糟透了 | 
| [33:44] | and you spent the rest of the night at the house watching movies | 你那晚只是和杰里米在家看电影 | 
| [33:47] | and eating popcorn with Jeremy. | 吃爆米花 | 
| [33:50] | Damon, no! | 达蒙 不要 | 
| [33:58] | Jeremy. | 杰里米 | 
| [34:02] | Damon… | 达蒙 | 
| [34:04] | killed Jeremy. | 杀了杰里米 | 
| [34:06] | He snapped his neck right in front of me. | 他在我面前把他的脖子扭断了 | 
| [34:10] | Elena… | 埃琳娜 | 
| [34:14] | Who is Damon Salvatore? | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托是谁 | 
| [34:17] | He’s Stefan’s Brother. | 他是斯特凡的哥哥 | 
| [34:19] | He was a monster, | 他是个魔头 | 
| [34:21] | and then he died. | 后来他死了 | 
| [34:47] | Hey, you. | 你好 | 
| [34:49] | Put on some party clothes and come to Whitmore. | 换上派对的衣服 然后来惠特莫 | 
| [34:52] | Tyler’s coming over, and we are going out. | 泰勒会过来 然后我们一起出去玩 | 
| [34:56] | You sound good. | 你听起来状态不错 | 
| [34:57] | I am good. I had a good day. | 我很好 我今天过得不错 | 
| [35:00] | I ditched all my classes and hung out with Ric. | 我把所有课都翘了然后和里克待着 | 
| [35:02] | We, um, we talked about Bonnie. | 我们聊了邦妮 | 
| [35:06] | I had a good cry, and I don’t know. | 我好好哭了一场 我说不清 | 
| [35:09] | I really feel like things are taking a turn for the better. | 我真的觉得事情有所好转了 | 
| [35:12] | So get your ass down here, | 所以赶紧过来 | 
| [35:13] | and let’s have some fun. | 我们好好放松一下 | 
| [35:17] | Well, how about I come and sneak into the dorms | 不如我偷偷溜进宿舍 | 
| [35:21] | and spend the night later | 在那儿睡一晚 | 
| [35:22] | for old time’s sake? | 重温一下旧时光 | 
| [35:24] | Sounds perfect. Love you. | 太棒了 爱你 | 
| [35:27] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [35:32] | Well, well. | 好吧 | 
| [35:34] | That was a bit of a bust. | 真是白费功夫 | 
| [35:44] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 | 
| [35:50] | Hey. Did your friends leave? | 你的朋友走了吗 | 
| [35:52] | Whoa. What happened? | 发生了什么 | 
| [35:55] | Oh, you know, my friend, he’s, Uh, | 我朋友…他 | 
| [35:57] | a bad drunk. | 酒品差 | 
| [36:00] | Well, at least your friend Caroline seemed nice. | 至少那个卡罗琳看上去挺好 | 
| [36:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [36:05] | I’m gonna throw this out. | 我去把这个扔出去 | 
| [36:17] | Let her go. | 放开她 | 
| [36:19] | Ok. | 好啊 | 
| [36:27] | I’ve got a girl out there crying over you | 外面那个姑娘在为你哭泣 | 
| [36:28] | because she cares so much, | 因为她太在乎你 | 
| [36:31] | and I’m here trying to figure out why | 我就想来弄明白为什么 | 
| [36:32] | but I can’t see what’s worth caring about. | 我看不出你有什么值得她在乎的 | 
| [36:36] | You know, Damon once told me that he promised you | 达蒙曾跟我说 他曾发誓 | 
| [36:37] | an eternity of misery, and I remember thinking, | 让你一生不得安宁 我就想 | 
| [36:39] | “Well, what could his brother have ever done | “他弟弟究竟做了什么 | 
| [36:41] | to inspire so much hatred?” | 能让他这么恨他” | 
| [36:44] | But now I get it. | 现在我明白了 | 
| [36:47] | You’re not a brother to him. | 你不是他的兄弟 | 
| [36:50] | Brothers don’t give up. | 兄弟不会放弃彼此 | 
| [36:54] | So every time I see you doing anything | 所以每次我看到你 | 
| [36:55] | that looks like you’ve done so, | 做出放弃的举动 | 
| [36:57] | every time you try to start over in a life | 每次你试图重新开始 | 
| [36:59] | that’s nothing but a lie, | 生活在这种谎言里 | 
| [37:01] | I will make you pay. | 我会让你付出代价 | 
| [37:04] | I will be the one to bring you the misery you deserve. | 我会给你你应得的那些痛苦 | 
| [37:11] | See? We’re still neck people. | 瞧 我们还是喜欢脖子的 | 
| [37:17] | It’s Bonnie. | 我是邦妮 | 
| [37:17] | Leave me a message. | 请留言 | 
| [37:19] | Hey. It’s me. I paid your cell bill again. | 是我 我又帮你交了话费 | 
| [37:21] | Your mom said I could. | 你妈妈说我可以这么做 | 
| [37:22] | I think she felt sorry for me or something. | 我感觉她是同情我还是什么的 | 
| [37:25] | Maybe she just wants to hear the sound of your voice, too. | 也许她只是也想继续听到你的声音 | 
| [37:28] | What do I know? | 我也说不好 | 
| [37:31] | I am so pissed at you, Bonnie. | 我好生你的气 邦妮 | 
| [37:33] | Yeah. Still. You told me you were gonna die over the phone, | 是啊 还在生气 你在电话里跟我说你会死 | 
| [37:37] | so you kind of deserve me railing at you on voicemails | 所以你活该我对着你永远收不到的语音信箱 | 
| [37:40] | that you’re never gonna get. | 一遍遍骂你 | 
| [37:47] | I guess I’ll call and yell at you again tomorrow. | 我明天继续打来吼你吧 | 
| [37:58] | Gah! You scared the hell out of me. | 你吓死我了 | 
| [38:01] | We got a little problem. | 我们有个小麻烦 | 
| [38:02] | Sarah’s shady. The plates on her car are stolen. | 萨拉有问题 她的车是偷来的 | 
| [38:05] | She’s got to go. | 得让她离开 | 
| [38:06] | What are you– deputy Dewey? | 你是迪威警官[《尖声惊叫》]吗 | 
| [38:07] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 | 
| [38:08] | It doesn’t matter how he knows it. | 他怎么知道的不重要 | 
| [38:10] | He’s right. I stole it from my old boss. | 他说得对 车是我从前任老板那里偷来的 | 
| [38:12] | He had wandering hands, | 他对我毛手毛脚 | 
| [38:13] | so I wandered my hands to his car keys. | 所以我就拿走了他的车钥匙 | 
| [38:15] | Look, no offense, but you got to find someplace else to stay. | 请别见怪 但你得去别处留宿 | 
| [38:18] | I totally get it. | 我完全理解 | 
| [38:19] | I appreciate you guys helping me. | 很感谢你们帮我 | 
| [38:21] | Really, I do. | 真的 | 
| [38:22] | It’s ok. I have family here sort of. | 没关系 我在这里也算是有家人 | 
| [38:26] | I mean, I haven’t met him, | 我从没见过他 | 
| [38:28] | but my dad, he supposedly lives here. | 但我爸爸 据说是住在这里 | 
| [38:31] | It’s not like he’s gonna let me sleep on the street, right? | 他总不会让我睡在马路上 对吧 | 
| [38:33] | Matt, at least let her stay till she finds her dad. | 马特 至少让她待到找到她爸爸 | 
| [38:35] | Seriously, Jer? | 你不是吧 杰里 | 
| [38:36] | I’m on the community protection committee, | 我是社区自卫队的 | 
| [38:37] | and she’s a car thief. | 而她是偷车贼 | 
| [38:39] | All right. Fine. | 好吧 行 | 
| [38:40] | We can go stay at Stefan and Damon’s. No one’s there. | 我们可以去斯特凡和达蒙家 那里没人 | 
| [38:42] | You can’t leave. I told Elena that I’d watch out for you. | 你不能离开 我答应埃琳娜会照看你 | 
| [38:44] | It’s not like she can do anything about it. | 她又不能把你怎么样 | 
| [38:55] | So she says she has family here. | 她说她有家人在这里 | 
| [38:57] | That’s probably another lie, | 也许又是一个谎言 | 
| [38:58] | but I’ll look into it. | 但我会查查看的 | 
| [38:59] | Thanks, Matt. | 谢了 马特 | 
| [39:00] | Look. Jeremy’s a good kid. | 杰里米是个好孩子 | 
| [39:01] | He’s just going through some stuff. | 他只是现在有心事 | 
| [39:03] | I know all about him. | 我了解他 | 
| [39:04] | I grew up with his dad. | 我和他爸爸一起长大 | 
| [39:07] | Wait. You’re from Mystic Falls? | 等下 你是神秘瀑布镇的 | 
| [39:08] | Born and raised till my parents split. | 我父母离婚前 我在这里出生长大 | 
| [39:10] | I think that’s why I’m such a geek about this town. | 或许就因此我才这么喜欢这个小镇 | 
| [39:12] | My family were such big supporters, | 我父母曾是忠实的支持者 | 
| [39:14] | one of the founding families actually. | 还是创始人家族之一 | 
| [39:16] | Which family? | 哪一家族 | 
| [39:17] | The Fells. | 菲尔家 | 
| [39:18] | I’m Thomas Vincent Fell iii, to be exact. | 确切说 我是托马斯·文森特·菲尔三世 | 
| [39:23] | My dad called me Tripp, | 我爸爸叫我特里普 | 
| [39:24] | but I was such a clumsy kid | 我特别笨拙 | 
| [39:25] | that I took my mom’s maiden name when he bailed. | 他离家之后我就用了妈妈的娘家姓 | 
| [39:28] | Can you imagine– Tripp Fell? | 否则叫特里普·菲尔[绊倒]像什么话啊 | 
| [39:32] | So if you’re from a founding family, | 如果你是创始人家族的 | 
| [39:35] | that means you know all the stuff that goes along with it then, right? | 那么你一定知道这里的情况了 对吗 | 
| [39:38] | Is there a secret handshake I never got taught? | 怎么 有什么我没学到的秘密握手礼吗 | 
| [39:41] | Look. Um, I got to go. | 听着 我得挂了 | 
| [39:43] | I’ll see you later for training, though, yeah? | 晚些时候训练再见 | 
| [39:45] | Yeah, sure. | 好 | 
| [39:53] | Any final words? | 有什么遗言吗 | 
| [41:04] | I miss them, too, you know? | 我也想他们的 | 
| [41:19] | Look who got 27 across. | 你把横27填出来了 | 
| [41:22] | I wish. 27 across is a rock | 我倒想 横27 | 
| [41:25] | I am pushing up an endless mountain. | 我算想不出来了 | 
| [41:27] | “An old tongue twister Eddie turned top 40.” | “一首难唱的艾迪的歌 进入了排行榜前40” | 
| [41:29] | Eddie Vedder, Pearl Jam. | 艾迪·维达 珍珠酱乐队 | 
| [41:32] | “Yellow Ledbetter.” | |
| [41:34] | Good work. | 干得漂亮 | 
| [41:41] | Are you messing with me? | 你在耍我玩吗 | 
| [41:43] | No. Are you messing with me? | 没有 你在耍我玩吗 | 
| [41:46] | I didn’t finish this. | 我没填出来 | 
| [41:49] | Well, neither did I. | 也不是我 | 
| [41:55] | There’s someone else here. | 这里还有其他人 |