时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Damon’s gone! | 达蒙已经死了 |
[00:04] | Alaric will compel away any memories | 阿拉里克会催眠我忘记一切 |
[00:05] | I had of Damon and me being together. | 我和达蒙曾在一起的记忆 |
[00:07] | Tyler and Stefan are on board. | 泰勒和斯特凡都同意了 |
[00:09] | Just take it away, please. | 把它抹掉吧 拜托了 |
[00:11] | Vampires can’t get into Mystic Falls. | 吸血鬼不能进入神秘瀑布镇 |
[00:13] | They can lurk around the borders. | 他们可以在镇界徘徊 |
[00:15] | No! | 不 |
[00:16] | Caroline compelled her to forget Elena attacked her. | 不就是卡罗琳催眠她忘记埃琳娜的袭击吗 |
[00:18] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[00:19] | You’re from Mystic Falls? | 你是神秘瀑布镇的 |
[00:20] | One of the founding families actually. | 还是创始人家族之一 |
[00:22] | Any final words? | 有什么遗言吗 |
[00:25] | Where the hell are we? | 我们到底在哪 |
[00:26] | 1994. | 1994年 |
[00:27] | We got here by magic. | 是魔法送我们过来的 |
[00:28] | Magic should be able to get us out. | 那就应该也能靠魔法离开 |
[00:30] | Look who got 27 across. | 你把横27填出来了 |
[00:31] | I didn’t finish this. | 我没填出来 |
[00:32] | Well, neither did I. | 也不是我 |
[00:33] | There’s someone else here. | 这里还有其他人 |
[00:36] | Stefan didn’t say good-bye. | 斯特凡没道别 |
[00:37] | Damon and Bonnie died and he just left. | 达蒙和邦妮死后 他就那么离开了 |
[00:40] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[00:54] | Ain’t a parking lot, kid. | 这儿可不是停车场 小子 |
[00:55] | Yeah? Well, I’m not here to work. | 我不是来上班的 |
[00:57] | Need a few days off. | 我要请假几天 |
[00:58] | And it looks like I need a new mechanic. | 那我要找新机修工了 |
[01:04] | I said I need a few days off. | 我说 我要请假几天 |
[01:06] | Are you slow? | 你傻吗 |
[01:08] | Let me simplify. | 我给你说明白点 |
[01:09] | Stay–keep the job. Leave–lose it. | 留下 就能保住工作 走 就直接解雇 |
[01:15] | How the hell are you so strong? | 你怎么会这么强壮 |
[01:17] | You hired a vampire. | 你雇了一个吸血鬼 |
[01:19] | Next time, do a background check. | 下次好好调查一下背景 |
[01:20] | Now shut up and don’t move. | 闭嘴 别动 |
[01:25] | You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to do that. | 你不知道我想这么做想多久了 |
[01:28] | See, I was trying to get a fresh start, | 我其实是想重新开始 |
[01:30] | live a normal life, normal job, | 过上正常的生活 做份普通工作 |
[01:33] | normal dick of a boss. | 有个普通的混蛋老板 |
[01:35] | That’s you by the way. | 说的就是你 |
[01:36] | This place was supposed to be my sanctuary, | 这里本该是我的避风港 |
[01:39] | and it was until yesterday. | 直到昨天 一切都变了 |
[01:42] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[01:50] | That’s my girlfriend Ivy. | 这是我女朋友艾薇 |
[01:51] | Somebody killed her last night right in front of me, | 有人昨晚在我面前杀了她 |
[01:54] | so now I need to go back home– | 所以 我得回家 |
[01:56] | last place on this planet I want to be– | 那是我最不想去的地方 |
[01:58] | find him, and kill him. | 找到那人 杀了他 |
[02:02] | Like I said, I need a few days off. | 就像我说的 我要请假几天 |
[02:05] | You should take a few days off. | 你该休息几天 |
[02:07] | Thanks, buddy. I will. | 谢了伙计 我会的 |
[02:10] | Now I need you to drive my car | 你去把我的车 |
[02:12] | into the woods. | 开进林子里 |
[02:14] | You’re gonna bury my girlfriend | 然后埋了我女朋友 |
[02:15] | and forget this ever happened. | 然后彻底忘记此事 |
[02:17] | Oh, and when I get back, you’re giving me a raise. | 等我回来时 你要给我加薪 |
[02:38] | So I, uh, volunteer at the hospital until, like, 2:00, | 我志愿在医院帮忙到2点 |
[02:41] | and then I figure we can carpool | 然后我们可以拼车 |
[02:43] | to the party at the swimming hole. | 去深水潭游泳 |
[02:45] | Um, normally when you move back in, you unpack. | 一般搬回来时是要把东西往外拿的 |
[02:49] | I’m not staying. | 我不能留下 |
[02:51] | Last night was just a momentary moment of weakness. | 昨晚只是我一时心软 |
[02:54] | Momentary moment? | 一时心软 |
[02:56] | Are you sure you don’t want to come back to school? | 你真的不想回学校吗 |
[03:00] | Caroline, needing your friends isn’t a weakness, | 卡罗琳 需要朋友不叫心软 |
[03:03] | momentary or otherwise. | 不管是不是一时的 |
[03:06] | Tell that to Stefan, who clearly needs no one. | 跟斯特凡说吧 他显然是谁都不需要 |
[03:10] | Cut him some slack. | 别对他那么苛刻 |
[03:12] | He lost his brother. | 他失去了哥哥啊 |
[03:14] | Granted, said brother was a soulless homicidal maniac, | 虽然他哥哥是个没有灵魂的杀人狂 |
[03:17] | but still. | 但毕竟也是他哥哥 |
[03:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:23] | Nothing. I just– I got to go. | 没什么 我得走了 |
[03:25] | I’ve got breakfast with Enzo, so… | 我得跟恩佐吃早饭 |
[03:27] | Enzo? | 恩佐 |
[03:29] | You guys go on one road trip, | 你们去公路旅行了一趟 |
[03:30] | and all of a sudden, you’re breakfast buddies? | 就好到一起吃早饭了 |
[03:33] | Yeah, I guess so. | 差不多吧 |
[03:34] | Ironically, he’s recently become | 讽刺的是 他如今 |
[03:36] | one of the more stable people in my life. | 是我生活中比较稳定的一个人了 |
[03:39] | Ok. Then invite him to the party. | 好吧 那请他也来参加派对吧 |
[03:43] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[03:44] | Come on. I got Matt to take the afternoon off from his training | 来嘛 我都让马特翘掉下午的训练 |
[03:47] | and Tyler to give the practice squad a break. | 让泰勒给练习队放假 |
[03:50] | Even Jeremy is coming. | 杰里米都会来 |
[03:52] | It’s been forever since we’ve all been together. | 我们都很久没聚在一起了 |
[03:54] | It’ll be fun. | 肯定好玩的 |
[03:56] | Don’t make me invoke the nuclear option. | 别逼我使出绝招 |
[04:00] | Because I will selfie bomb you | 我会用自拍轰炸你 |
[04:01] | every 5 minutes. | 每5分钟一张 |
[04:03] | Ok. Fine. I’ll go to the party. | 好吧 我去 |
[04:06] | Yay! | 太好了 |
[04:07] | But I’m not moving back in. | 但我不会搬回来的 |
[04:10] | That is a conversation to be had over jell-o shots. | 等我们喝果冻酒的时候再谈吧 |
[04:16] | What did Alaric do to her? | 阿拉里克对她做了什么啊 |
[04:18] | All I know is she doesn’t remember whatever it is she saw in Damon, | 我只知道她忘记了她在达蒙身上看到的闪光点 |
[04:20] | and we’re supposed to keep it that way. | 而且我们不能泄密 |
[04:22] | I just spent the whole night with her, | 我刚刚跟她待了一整晚 |
[04:24] | and it’s weird. | 感觉好怪 |
[04:25] | She just doesn’t seem like her old self. | 她感觉不像以前的她了 |
[04:28] | Yeah. It’s because she’s happy. | 因为她现在快乐了 |
[04:30] | Isn’t that the point? | 我们不就希望这个吗 |
[04:30] | I guess. | 大概是吧 |
[04:31] | Look. I got to go. I’ll see you later. | 我得挂了 回头见 |
[04:33] | It’s a little early for a carwash. | 这么早就洗车啊 |
[04:35] | Oh, yeah. I brought in some mulch | 我带了些护根来 |
[04:37] | so you guys could clean up that little park on 4th. | 这样你们就可以清理4大街的公园了 |
[04:39] | Turns out red mulch stains. | 结果红护根会掉色 |
[04:41] | Who knew? | 谁知道呢 |
[04:42] | My friends are having a party, | 我朋友要开派对 |
[04:44] | and I’d like to go by this afternoon after lunch. | 我下午吃过饭想过去 |
[04:46] | You need a permission slip? | 还要我批准吗 |
[04:48] | No. | 不是 |
[04:48] | I’m not your mom. Go. | 我又不是你妈 去吧 |
[04:50] | And take Jay. Suckered him into washing my car. | 带上杰伊吧 我骗他来帮我洗车 |
[04:52] | He needs some fun. | 他该玩玩了 |
[04:53] | You’re driving. I’m drinking. | 你开车 我要喝酒 |
[04:55] | Both of you, keep your eyes open. | 你俩都给我警惕点 |
[04:58] | We’ve had a lot of animal attacks lately. | 最近发生了好多起动物袭击 |
[05:00] | He means dog bite girl. | 他是指被狗咬的姑娘 |
[05:02] | Yeah. I know what he means. | 嗯 我知道 |
[05:06] | That shower has 4 heads. | 那个淋浴有4个喷头呢 |
[05:08] | Who’s so dirty they need 4 heads? | 谁脏得需要4个喷头啊 |
[05:10] | You’d be surprised. | 你肯定想不到 |
[05:12] | You want bourbon or, well, bourbon? | 要波本还是波本 |
[05:15] | I hate bourbon, but I love this house. | 我讨厌波本 但我喜欢这房子 |
[05:19] | Can I just pretend that I found my dad | 我能假装我已经找到了爸爸 |
[05:20] | and it’s whoever lives here? | 而他就这里的屋主吗 |
[05:22] | Trust me. It’s not. | 相信我 肯定不是 |
[05:24] | Why not? My mom lived in Mystic Falls | 为什么 我妈妈住在神秘瀑布镇 |
[05:26] | for years before she had me. | 好多年才生下了我 |
[05:28] | Somebody had to knock her up. | 肯定是有人把她肚子搞大了 |
[05:30] | You ever think about asking her? | 你就没想过问她吗 |
[05:33] | Oh. Good idea. Hurry. | 好主意啊 走吧 |
[05:34] | Let’s go to the cemetery. | 我们去墓地吧 |
[05:37] | Gotcha. Sorry. | 懂了 抱歉 |
[05:39] | Who does live here anyway? | 这里的屋主究竟是谁啊 |
[05:42] | Two brothers. | 两兄弟 |
[05:44] | One moved. The other is dead. | 一个搬走了 另一个死了 |
[05:51] | Hey. Quick question. | 问个问题 |
[05:53] | Quick answer. No. | 告诉你 不行 |
[05:55] | Hilarious. We’re having a party today. | 真好笑 我们要举办派对 |
[05:57] | You think you could spare a keg or two from scull bar? | 你能从酒吧拿一两桶酒来吗 |
[05:59] | You can come. | 你可以来哦 |
[06:01] | You and alcohol and my brother. | 你 酒 我弟弟 |
[06:03] | Why does that combination sound so familiar and terrible? | 这个组合为什么那么耳熟而且糟糕呢 |
[06:06] | Who is your trachea, Luke? | 你的气管怎么样了 卢克 |
[06:08] | In fairness, he apologized. | 公平地说 他的确道歉了 |
[06:11] | I’m working on this, ok? | 我在努力了 好吗 |
[06:13] | I watch my drinking, | 我注意饮酒适量 |
[06:15] | I avoid things that make me angry. | 避开让我生气的东西 |
[06:18] | Come by the bar after 1:00. | 1点过后来酒吧 |
[06:20] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我想想办法 |
[06:24] | You’re doing that thing again. | 你又来了 |
[06:27] | What thing? | 什么 |
[06:27] | Oh, the thing where you’re a bitch | 就是你喜欢一个人 |
[06:29] | because you like somebody. | 就对他特别差劲 |
[06:31] | It’s pretty transparent. | 简直太明显了 |
[06:33] | I don’t blame you. He’s hot. | 我不怪你 他是挺性感的 |
[06:38] | Hey, cutebrag. | 早啊 吹牛帅哥 |
[06:39] | Did you just call me cutebrag? | 你刚刚喊我吹牛帅哥吗 |
[06:41] | Hey. I didn’t come up with it. | 那个可不是我想出来的 |
[06:43] | Another one of the volunteers did. | 是另一个志愿者 |
[06:46] | What? Sometimes, you brag. | 怎么了 你有时是挺喜欢吹牛嘛 |
[06:48] | At least it has “cute” in it. | 至少还有”帅哥”的成分在里头 |
[06:49] | Small favors. | 算是个好处 |
[06:51] | I’m Liam, you’re Elena. | 我是连姆 你是埃琳娜 |
[06:53] | See how easy it is to remember? | 瞧 真正的名字多好记啊 |
[06:54] | Brag. | 吹吧你就 |
[06:56] | Is there something you wanted other than to destroy my self-esteem? | 除了摧毁我的自尊 你还有别的事吗 |
[06:59] | Actually, yes. | 还真有 |
[07:00] | Are you doing anything this afternoon? | 你下午有事吗 |
[07:02] | My friends are throwing a party | 我的朋友要开派对 |
[07:03] | just outside my hometown, | 就在我家乡外面 |
[07:05] | and there’s a girl that I actually want you to meet. | 我想介绍你认识一个姑娘 |
[07:10] | Just come. | 来吧 |
[07:11] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[07:16] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[07:25] | What– | 怎么回事 |
[07:26] | For the record, 4 months is far too long | 我得说 4个月不见 |
[07:29] | for me to go without seeing you. | 真是太长了 |
[07:30] | I know. That’s why I’m here. | 我知道 所以我来了 |
[07:32] | I wanted to stop by and say hi. | 我路过想来打个招呼 |
[07:38] | I got it. | 我推就行 |
[07:40] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[07:41] | We need strawberries, eggs, | 我们需要草莓 鸡蛋 |
[07:44] | milk, and–ooh– candles. | 牛奶 蜡烛 |
[07:50] | I know it’s been a while, | 我知道有一阵了 |
[07:51] | but you couldn’t do magic as an anchor, | 但你作为锚不能施魔法 |
[07:53] | so I’m curious what momentary lapse of reason | 所以我很好奇 你究竟是为什么 |
[07:56] | makes you think you can do it now. | 认为你现在就能施了 |
[07:58] | You know, when all this started, | 要知道 我们刚来的时候 |
[08:00] | you sucked at making pancakes, | 你的薄煎饼做得很烂 |
[08:01] | and now they’re somewhat edible. | 而如今 已经能下咽了 |
[08:03] | Milk. There’s no reason to be Peter Pessimist. | 牛奶 所以没必要做悲观先生 |
[08:05] | We have proof we’re not alone. | 我们已经证明了 这里还有别人 |
[08:08] | First of all… | 首先 |
[08:10] | Don’t nickname. | 别给我起外号 |
[08:11] | That’s my thing. | 那是我的专长 |
[08:12] | And this proof, this mysteriously filled in | 这所谓的证据 莫名其妙填好的 |
[08:15] | crossword, could very easily have been you. | 填字游戏 很可能就是你呢 |
[08:17] | I didn’t fill it in. | 不是我填的 |
[08:19] | No. You don’t know you filled it in. | 不 你是不知道自己填好了 |
[08:22] | You also don’t know that you talk in your sleep. | 你还不知道你会说梦话 |
[08:24] | Eggs. | 鸡蛋 |
[08:27] | What are you saying? | 什么意思 |
[08:28] | Are you saying I sleep crossword? | 我梦游填填字游戏了吗 |
[08:31] | I’m saying it makes more sense than the alternative. | 我是说这比另一个理论更合理 |
[08:36] | I get what you’re doing. | 我知道你想干什么 |
[08:37] | What am I doing? | 干什么 |
[08:38] | You refuse to have hope that you’ll see Elena again | 你不肯对再见到埃琳娜抱有希望 |
[08:41] | so you don’t have to be disappointed. | 这样你就不会失望了 |
[08:43] | I refuse to have hope because there’s nothing to hope for. | 我不肯抱有希望 因为这是没希望的 |
[08:45] | Pork rinds. | 猪皮 |
[08:49] | Not on the list and eww. | 单子上没有 而且恶心哦 |
[08:51] | No, Damon. | 不 达蒙 |
[08:52] | There were pork rinds here on this shelf. | 这个架子上本来有猪皮的 |
[08:55] | There have been pork rinds here | 过去4个月 |
[08:57] | on every shopping trip we’ve had | 我们每次来购物时 |
[08:58] | for the past 4 months. | 架子上都有猪皮 |
[09:06] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[09:16] | You hear that, Damon? | 听到了吗 达蒙 |
[09:19] | That’s what hope sounds like. | 这就是希望的声音 |
[09:29] | This hospital thing, | 医院的事 |
[09:30] | it’s a whole new look, huh? | 你的新面貌啊 |
[09:32] | Yeah. Apparently this color disguises | 是啊 显然这个颜色 |
[09:36] | all bodily fluids that I could get covered in throughout the day. | 能掩盖我一天里被溅上的各种体液的颜色 |
[09:40] | So far, it’s been mostly observation, | 目前我大多只是做观察 |
[09:42] | but–I don’t know– I love it there. | 但是 我喜欢那里 |
[09:44] | Seeing sick people getting better, it’s inspiring. | 看到病人转危为安 很令人开心 |
[09:49] | You seem different. | 你看上去不一样了 |
[09:50] | You seem, um, happier. | 快乐多了 |
[09:54] | And you? Are you happy? | 你呢 你开心吗 |
[09:57] | Caroline filled me in a little bit. | 卡罗琳跟我说了一点你的情况 |
[09:59] | Oh. About the, uh, dinner party from hell. | 就是地狱的晚餐会吗 |
[10:02] | Her exact words actually. | 她也是这么说的 |
[10:06] | And in between the ranting, she may have mentioned | 在她的咆哮之间 提到了 |
[10:08] | something about a new job | 你的新工作 |
[10:11] | and a new girlfriend. | 还有新女友 |
[10:13] | Ivy, right? Is it Ivy? | 是艾薇吧 |
[10:17] | Stefan, it’s fine. Seriously. | 斯特凡 没事的 真的 |
[10:19] | It’s not weird, I promise. | 我不觉得怪 |
[10:22] | I’m just happy to finally see you again, you know? | 我只是很高兴终于能再见到你了 |
[10:27] | It’s been really rough losing Bonnie the last couple of months… | 过去几个月失去了邦妮 我很不好受 |
[10:34] | Which is an incredibly insensitive thing to say | 对一个失去了哥哥的人说这种话 |
[10:36] | to somebody who just lost their brother. | 真是太不近人情了 |
[10:37] | I’m–I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:40] | No. I’ve been working on the healing thing, too, | 没事 我也在一直治愈心伤呢 |
[10:43] | I guess. | 差不多吧 |
[10:45] | Hey. Uh, by the way, have you, uh, heard from Caroline? | 对了 你有卡罗琳的消息吗 |
[10:48] | She’s not returning any of my calls, | 她不回我电话 |
[10:50] | and I really want to apologize for the way I acted. | 我真的很想为我之前的行为跟她道歉 |
[10:54] | Well, she’ll be there at the swimming hole today. | 她今天会去深水潭啊 |
[10:57] | You should come. | 你也该来 |
[10:58] | No, no. I’m not sure I’m ready to dive back into all that. | 不了 我觉得我还没准备好重新投入那一切 |
[11:02] | No pun intended. | 不是想说双关语 |
[11:04] | Stefan, they’re your friends, too. | 斯特凡 他们也是你的朋友啊 |
[11:07] | Come on. I know that we can’t hang out at the Grill anymore, | 别这样 我知道我们不能再去神秘酒吧了 |
[11:10] | but that doesn’t mean we can’t all spend time together. | 但这不代表我们不能一起玩啊 |
[11:14] | Come on, please. | 来吧 |
[11:15] | If not for that, then at least to convince Caroline that Enzo | 即使不为了那个 至少来劝劝卡罗琳 |
[11:18] | is not new best friend replacement material. | 别把恩佐当做新死党 |
[11:21] | Will Enzo be there? | 恩佐也去吗 |
[11:24] | Yeah, but I can easily uninvite him. | 嗯 但我可以不让他去的 |
[11:27] | – I’d rather you come. – No. Don’t worry about it. | -我更希望你来 -不用 没事的 |
[11:31] | Yeah. Maybe I’ll stop by. | 好啊 我或许会去的 |
[11:33] | Great. | 太好了 |
[11:36] | Do you understand the rules? | 你知道规矩吗 |
[11:38] | Yeah. Rule one– don’t mention Elena was madly in love with Damon, | 嗯 第一条 不能提起埃琳娜曾深爱达蒙 |
[11:42] | or you’ll kill me. | 否则你就杀了我 |
[11:44] | Rule two–don’t really reference Damon at all, or you’ll kill me. | 第二条 干脆就别提达蒙 否则你就杀了我 |
[11:48] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:48] | Rule 3– wear sunscreen– | 第三条 抹防晒霜 |
[11:51] | Don’t make fun of me. | 别拿我寻开心 |
[11:53] | It’s important that we let Elena live her new happy, | 一定要让埃琳娜过上快乐的新生活 |
[11:57] | problem-ignoring zombie life the way she wants. | 虽然这是无视问题 但这是她想要的 |
[12:01] | A sentence which sounded oddly supportive and judgmental. | 真是又有支持又有指责的一句话 |
[12:05] | I support her. She did what she needed to do | 我支持她 她做了她必须做的 |
[12:08] | to stop chomping on innocent people on the road, | 才能避免在大街上吸无辜者的血 |
[12:11] | but it doesn’t mean that I’m enjoying | 但我并不喜欢 |
[12:13] | marinating all alone in my misery. | 一个人沉浸在痛苦里 |
[12:15] | Well, I’ll marinate with you. | 我跟你一起沉浸 |
[12:19] | I appreciate it. Really, I do. | 谢谢了 真的 |
[12:23] | But I’m not Stefan. | 但我不是斯特凡 |
[12:26] | Rule number 4– don’t ever mention that jerk’s name again, or– | 第四条 再也别提那混蛋的名字 否则… |
[12:29] | Or you’ll kill me. Got it. | 否则你杀了我 懂了 |
[12:34] | Is that blood or pie? | 那是血迹还是馅饼馅 |
[12:36] | Please say pie. | 是馅饼吧 |
[12:38] | That would be, uh… | 是… |
[12:40] | Shirley, a special off-the-menu item. | 雪莉 菜单上没有的特色菜 |
[12:43] | This little diner is surprisingly well-stocked. | 这小餐馆存货丰富呢 |
[12:46] | Tell me that you snatched, ate, erased. | 告诉我你抓住她 饱食一顿 然后抹去她记忆了 |
[12:49] | Funny thing about that. | 有趣的是 |
[12:50] | You do the first two properly, | 前两样如果做对了 |
[12:52] | the third isn’t necessary. | 第三项就没必要了 |
[12:53] | You killed her? | 你杀了她 |
[12:53] | Oh, don’t act all shocked. | 别那么震惊嘛 |
[12:55] | Well, I’m sorry, but death shocks me, | 抱歉 但死亡就是让我震惊 |
[12:57] | and it also leads to a missing persons report, | 而且会产生失踪人口报告 |
[12:59] | which leads to– | 然后就是… |
[13:00] | A sheriff’s investigation? | 警长调查 |
[13:01] | I’m terrified. | 我好怕 |
[13:02] | I already have 3 warnings. | 我已经有3次警告了 |
[13:04] | One more, it’s a fine. | 再来一次要罚款了 |
[13:12] | It’s got to be a short, | 肯定是短路了 |
[13:13] | faulty wiring, something. | 线路故障什么的 |
[13:15] | Or someone put a quarter in it | 或者 有人投币了 |
[13:17] | and turned it on. | 把它打开了 |
[13:19] | You know, I’m a little confused | 我对你抱有的错误的希望 |
[13:21] | with all this misplaced hope. | 有点糊涂啊 |
[13:24] | All right. Let’s just say there’s someone here. | 好吧 就算这儿真有别人 |
[13:27] | How do you know we’re gonna get out? | 你怎么知道我们就能离开 |
[13:29] | Well, you say that this is your hell, right? | 你说过这里是你的地狱 对吧 |
[13:32] | If there’s someone else here, | 如果这里还有别人 |
[13:33] | that means it’s not your hell, | 那么这儿就不是你的地狱 |
[13:35] | and if it’s not your hell, that means grams put us here, | 如果不是 那就是我外婆把我们送来的 |
[13:37] | and if grams put us here, | 如果是这样 |
[13:39] | there’s a way out. | 我们就能出去 |
[13:41] | There’s a hell of a logic knot you’ve tied for yourself. | 你的逻辑好有道理 |
[13:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:45] | So now that we’ve properly placed our hope, let’s play a game. | 既然希望没问题了 我们玩个游戏吧 |
[13:48] | When we get out, | 等我们离开 |
[13:50] | what’s the first thing you’re gonna tell Elena? | 你要告诉埃琳娜的第一件事是什么 |
[13:55] | Sorry I killed Bonnie, | 抱歉我杀了邦妮 |
[13:58] | but she was the most annoying person | 但她真的是这世上 |
[13:59] | in the world. | 最讨厌的人了 |
[14:01] | She wouldn’t shut up. | 她就是不肯闭嘴 |
[14:02] | She just kept talking. | 一直说个不停 |
[14:04] | I mean, it’s a wonder I made it as long as I did, | 我能撑那么久都是个奇迹了 |
[14:05] | but here’s the thing. | 但问题是 |
[14:06] | I think it’s better this way | 我觉得这样其实更好 |
[14:07] | because she didn’t have magic, | 因为她没有魔法 |
[14:09] | and she was pretty much useless. | 所以她基本上没什么用 |
[14:10] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[14:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:14] | I don’t know. You still think I’m useless? | 你还觉得我没用吗 |
[14:21] | That’s my car. | 我的车 |
[14:24] | That’s my car! | 我的车啊 |
[14:27] | She’s determined but sweet, | 她坚定 又可爱 |
[14:29] | ernal optimist, | 总是乐观主义者 |
[14:31] | never forgets a birthday. | 从不忘记任何人的生日 |
[14:33] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[14:35] | Never gives up on her friends. | 从不放弃她的朋友 |
[14:37] | Yes. True. She’s completely loyal. | 是的 她非常忠诚 |
[14:40] | This is good. Build her up. | 这不错啊 为她助势 |
[14:42] | I’m sure she’ll live up to these ridiculously high expectations. | 相信她一定像你们夸得这么好得不像话 |
[14:45] | That’s another one. | 又是一个优点 |
[14:46] | Great at surpassing expectations. | 特别擅长突破别人的期望 |
[14:48] | So she’s perfect. | 这么说她是个完美的女孩 |
[14:49] | Totally. | 绝对的 |
[14:51] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[14:52] | So how long have you two been together? | 你俩在一起多久了 |
[14:54] | Us? No. I’m– we’re–heh. | 我们 没有 我…我们… |
[14:58] | We’re not, but, I mean, we did at one point– | 我们没有 以前约会过 |
[15:01] | Not any more. | 现在不在一起了 |
[15:02] | Was that recent? | 是刚分手吗 |
[15:03] | Because you two seem weirdly functional. | 你们俩在一起的感觉好和谐 |
[15:05] | Has it already been two years? | 都已经两年了吗 |
[15:09] | Time flies. | 时光飞逝啊 |
[15:19] | How much longer are we gonna listen– | 我们还要听多久… |
[15:22] | This sound is the opposite sound of your voice, | 这声音与你的声音恰恰相反 |
[15:24] | and I so enjoy it. | 我真是太喜欢了 |
[15:26] | How did it even get here, Damon? | 车究竟怎么会在这里 达蒙 |
[15:29] | Did you leave it here in 1994? | 1994年你把车放在这里了吗 |
[15:30] | I don’t know, Bonnie. | 我不知道 邦妮 |
[15:32] | It was 18 years ago. | 那都是18年前的事了 |
[15:33] | Has a lot going on that day. | 那时候我忙着呢 |
[15:35] | OK. So you admit that it’s pretty unlikely that you did. | 那你承认不大可能是你自己把车开到这里来的喽 |
[15:39] | Every unlikely. | 根本不可能 |
[15:40] | Which would stand to reason that… | 所以很有可能… |
[15:43] | Someone may have put it here, Bonnie. | 是别人把车放到这里的 邦妮 |
[15:45] | Yes. I admit that. | 对 我承认 |
[15:50] | Damon… | 达蒙 |
[15:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:55] | I’m gonna tell Elena how much I love her, | 等回去我要告诉埃琳娜我有多爱她 |
[15:59] | and then I’m gonna apologize for killing you. | 然后再为杀了你而道歉 |
[16:04] | Wait. Did you see that? | 你刚才看到了吗 |
[16:09] | I did that time. | 这次看到了 |
[16:11] | Let’s go meet our little friend. | 去见见这位朋友吧 |
[16:38] | So is a lake different from a swimmin’ hole, or… | 湖跟深水潭有什么却别吗 还是… |
[16:42] | Swimming hole. | 就是深水潭 |
[16:44] | Thanks for making me sound like a redneck. | 谢谢你把我说得跟土鳖一样 |
[16:46] | Why? Where did you party in high school? | 怎么 你高中时都是在哪开派对的 |
[16:48] | Oh. Somebody’s house or second house, | 别人家里 或是那人的另一个家 |
[16:51] | whichever had the biggest pool. | 总之谁家游泳池最大去谁家 |
[16:53] | Huh. I guess I do brag. | 看来我确实爱吹牛 |
[16:55] | Yup. Now it’s my turn to brag | 是啊 现在轮到我炫耀了 |
[16:58] | because I bet nobody at your pool parties could do this. | 我打赌你们泳池派对上没人能做这个吧 |
[17:32] | Jeremy? | 杰里米 |
[17:33] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[17:34] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[17:35] | Sorry to interrupt what I’m sure was | 抱歉打扰你们这样 |
[17:37] | a heartfelt display of true love, | 发自内心地秀恩爱 |
[17:39] | but I’m Jeremy’s sister, | 但我是杰里米的姐姐 |
[17:41] | and we were about to have a nice little family chat. | 我们自家人之间想好好聊聊 |
[17:45] | That’s why I’m happy I’m an orphan. | 明白我为什么乐意当孤儿了吧 |
[17:53] | You invited the girl that I attacked? | 你邀请了我袭击的那个女孩 |
[17:55] | No. I brought the girl Caroline compelled to forget you attacked. | 卡罗琳已经催眠她忘掉你袭击她的事了 |
[17:58] | She doesn’t know anything. | 她什么都不知道 |
[18:00] | Jer, why would you even risk it? | 杰里米 你为什么要冒这个险 |
[18:02] | Because she looks good in a bikini. | 因为她穿比基尼很好看 |
[18:03] | Can I go now? | 我可以走了吗 |
[18:17] | Yeah. I may be driving, but if you puke in my truck, | 虽然我来开车 但如果你吐我一车 |
[18:19] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我会杀了你的 |
[18:20] | You know, dog bite girl’s kind of hot | 被狗咬的那姑娘还挺性感的 |
[18:22] | in, like, a trashy way, though. | 不过是那种挺颓废的性感 |
[18:24] | Why do you keep calling her that– dog bite girl? | 你为什么一直叫她被狗咬的姑娘 |
[18:27] | Because it’s ridiculous. What kind of dog | 因为这很扯淡啊 什么样的狗 |
[18:29] | bites you in the neck. | 会咬人的脖子 |
[18:30] | I don’t know, man. | 谁知道呢 老兄 |
[18:31] | I’ve seen some pretty vicious dogs. | 我可是见过一些恶犬呢 |
[18:33] | What’s up, Ty? | 你好啊 泰 |
[18:35] | I just got a text from Elena. | 我刚收到埃琳娜发的短信 |
[18:36] | She wants to see us. | 她想见我们 |
[18:37] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[18:38] | Are you telling me that you think a girl | 难道你真认为 |
[18:40] | with two puncture wounds in her neck | 一个脖子上有两个刺伤伤口的女孩 |
[18:41] | got bit by a dog? | 是被狗咬的 |
[18:43] | I think if that’s what she said | 如果她这么说 |
[18:45] | then that’s what happened. | 我愿意相信她 |
[18:46] | Then you’re an idiot. | 那你就是个蠢货 |
[18:47] | And you’re a wasted douchebag. | 你是个喝多了的混蛋 |
[18:49] | We all have faults. | 我们都不完美 |
[18:50] | You want to say that a little louder? | 你再说一次试试 |
[18:52] | Jay, back off. | 杰伊 冷静点 |
[18:53] | No, no, no. I think you just called me a douchebag. | 不不 你刚刚说我是混蛋吗 |
[18:55] | I just want to make sure. | 我只想确认一下 |
[18:58] | Whoa, Jay! Jay, what you’re doing right now, | 别冲动 杰伊 你现在的行为 |
[19:01] | definition of a douchebag. | 正是混蛋的表现 |
[19:08] | Simmer. | 别激动 |
[19:10] | I’m just playing. | 我逗你们呢 |
[19:11] | You guys want beers? | 你们要来点啤酒吗 |
[19:13] | Yeah. | 好 |
[19:18] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉 哥们 |
[19:21] | Hey. It’s Stefan | 我是斯特凡 |
[19:22] | Leave a message. | 有事请留言 |
[19:26] | Yeah. Not answering is one of his new things. | 没错 不接电话是他的新习惯 |
[19:29] | He said he was here to apologize. | 他说他是来道歉的 |
[19:32] | Lying. Also one of his new things. | 骗你的 也是他的新习惯之一 |
[19:34] | Stefan has a lot of new things. | 斯特凡现在有不少新习惯 |
[19:39] | Hey. Have you guys seen Sstefan? | 你们看到斯特凡了吗 |
[19:41] | I didn’t even know he was back. | 我都不知道他回来了 |
[19:44] | So you want to fill us in on what we’re doing here? | 能说说找我们来干什么吗 |
[19:47] | You don’t remember this place? | 你们不记得这个地方了吗 |
[19:49] | We used to sneak off here and get wasted | 以前我们父母在野外烧烤时 |
[19:52] | while our parents were outside grilling. | 我们经常溜到这里来喝酒 |
[19:54] | Granted, we all have a few less parents, | 虽然如今我们许多人的父母都不在了 |
[19:56] | but we can still have fun. | 但我们还是可以找找乐子 |
[19:59] | Actually, I can’t. | 其实我不行 |
[20:01] | I’m working on my rage issues, | 我在学习如何控制愤怒 |
[20:02] | and this wouldn’t help. | 酒对我可没好处 |
[20:06] | My buddy’s wasted, and I’ve got to train in the morning, so… | 我哥们喝多了 我明早还要训练 所以… |
[20:09] | Ok. Well, I don’t want to sound like an alcoholic, | 好吧 尽管我不想像个酒鬼似的 |
[20:13] | but I do want a shot, | 但我确实想来一杯 |
[20:14] | so will someone do one with me? | 有人愿意陪我吗 |
[20:16] | Done! | 我来 |
[20:20] | Bottoms up. | 干杯 |
[20:25] | Well… here we are, | 瞧瞧我们 |
[20:28] | having fun. | 多开心啊 |
[20:31] | I’m having fun. | 我很开心 |
[20:31] | Aren’t we having fun? | 你们不开心吗 |
[20:33] | This is really fun. | 这真的很有意思 |
[20:35] | Ok. Clearly, this was a big mistake. | 好吧 显然这是个错误决定 |
[20:38] | I just wanted to spend one afternoon | 我只是想跟你们待一下午 |
[20:41] | where we pretend for just one second | 哪怕只有那么一刻 假装我们 |
[20:43] | like we’re not all drifting apart. | 并没有渐行渐远 |
[20:47] | Well, that’s thproblem, Elena. | 问题在于 埃琳娜 |
[20:49] | Not all of us are ok with pretending. | 并不是所有人都喜欢假装 |
[20:52] | Some of us prefer to face our problems head-on. | 有些人更喜欢直面问题 |
[20:57] | I think we should go. | 我想我们该走了 |
[20:58] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:03] | What’s going on? | 你怎么了 |
[21:11] | I’m just lonely, ok? | 我只是很孤单 |
[21:15] | And Bonnie’s gone, Stefan’s gone. | 邦妮不在了 斯特凡也不在了 |
[21:18] | Enzo, shocker, terrible, murderous friend. | 恩佐居然成了我可怕嗜血的朋友 |
[21:23] | I’m still here, Car. | 还有我呢 卡罗琳 |
[21:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:29] | You’re still here. | 还好有你在 |
[21:32] | Here take another shot and… | 再来一个吧… |
[21:37] | Ok. Not so much. | 好吧 我自己吃 |
[21:40] | It was behind the pickup. | 是在皮卡后面 |
[21:41] | No. It was in the front. | 不是 是在前面 |
[21:43] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[21:43] | Yes. Absolutely I’m sure. | 当然 非常肯定 |
[21:44] | It was right there. | 就在那儿的 |
[21:50] | It was a tarp. | 只是块防水布 |
[21:51] | We saw a tarp. | 我们看见的是防水布 |
[21:56] | And that, that is on a timer. | 至于那个 是定时的 |
[22:00] | That turned on by itself. | 它自己启动的 |
[22:02] | But your car. | 但你的车呢 |
[22:05] | I left it here in ’94. | 我1994年时把它停在这儿了 |
[22:06] | And the crossword? | 那填字游戏怎么解释 |
[22:08] | You filled it out, Bonnie. | 是你完成的 邦妮 |
[22:15] | Which means we’re alone | 也就是说只有我们被困在 |
[22:17] | in my own hell | 我的地狱里 |
[22:19] | with no Grams escape hatch. | 根本不能逃离 |
[22:24] | We’re never getting out. | 我们要永远困在这里了 |
[22:27] | Give me your ring. | 把你的戒指给我 |
[22:30] | What? | 什么 |
[22:34] | Give me your ring. | 把戒指给我 |
[22:35] | All I’ve heard you say is that you have no hope | 你一直说你毫无希望 |
[22:37] | and that this is your hell, | 这里是你的地狱 |
[22:39] | so if it’s so bad, why don’t you just end it? | 如果真是如此 你为什么不一死了之呢 |
[22:44] | Hope is the only thing keeping me going, Damon, | 希望是我唯一的动力 达蒙 |
[22:47] | so if you’re really done, if you have none, | 如果你真的受够了 觉得没希望了 |
[22:50] | then be done. | 那就去死吧 |
[22:52] | Because this isn’t helping. | 怨天尤人是没用的 |
[23:25] | Rough day, huh, Damon? | 今天过得不好吧 达蒙 |
[23:29] | Sorry. Manners. I’m Kai. | 抱歉 真不礼貌 我叫卡伊 |
[23:32] | Nice to meet you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[23:34] | Pork rind? | 吃猪皮吗 |
[23:46] | So you’re sure you’re ok to find your way back home? | 你确定你自己能找到回家的路吗 |
[23:50] | Sorry. My friend Caroline’s having a bit of a crisis. | 抱歉 我朋友卡罗琳情绪有点低落 |
[23:53] | It’s been a rough couple of months for her. | 这几个月对她来说挺难熬的 |
[23:56] | She’s normally really sweet. | 其实她真的很友善 |
[23:57] | Actually, I’m glad I didn’t meet her | 其实 没见着她也好 |
[23:59] | because then it would have been awkward when I did this. | 不然我再这么做就太尴尬了 |
[24:13] | Kissing a girl who’s trying to set you up with her best friend? | 居然亲了想撮合你和她闺蜜的女孩 |
[24:16] | Red flag. | 差评 |
[24:17] | Maybe. I have a sneaking suspicion that’s your type. | 或许吧 我暗中怀疑你就喜欢这种的 |
[24:40] | That was Caroline’s ice. | 这可是卡罗琳要的冰块 |
[24:42] | Yeah. Well, you’ll be dead, | 反正你就要死了 |
[24:44] | so I think she’ll let you off the hook. | 我想她会原谅你的 |
[24:51] | I don’t want to kill you, Stefan. | 我不想杀你 斯特凡 |
[25:02] | But it looks like he did. | 但他好像想要你的命 |
[25:16] | I thought I told Enzo to go get more ice. | 我记得我叫恩佐去拿冰块了啊 |
[25:19] | Did you do it in that tone? | 你用这种语气跟他说的吗 |
[25:21] | Because I think I know why he didn’t. | 难怪他没照你说的做 |
[25:23] | Congratulations. Now it’s your job. | 恭喜你 你代替他去吧 |
[25:26] | Go get ice. | 去取冰 |
[25:30] | Aren’t we supposed to be having fun? | 不是说好来玩的吗 |
[25:33] | Is that why you brought your latest fling | 你把你最新的露水情人带来 |
[25:35] | in a series of sad attempts to pretend like you don’t care about Bonnie — | 继续可悲地装作你不在乎邦妮 |
[25:38] | to have fun? | 就是为了好好玩吗 |
[25:44] | Right. Cavalry’s on their way, | 好了 帮手马上就到 |
[25:47] | so why don’t we put a pin in our little spat | 这事过去之前 咱俩能不能 |
[25:49] | till this all gets sorted, eh? | 先休战 |
[25:53] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[25:54] | You’ve got to be bloody kidding me. | 你真的假的啊 |
[25:56] | I just saved your life. | 我刚刚救了你哎 |
[25:57] | So you can give me a lifetime full of misery. | 这样你就可以让我痛苦一生 |
[26:00] | Well, that’s fine. I’m just gonna shorten the lifetime. | 没关系 我只要缩短一下生命长度就行了 |
[26:03] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[26:04] | Good news, Caroline. | 好消息 卡罗琳 |
[26:05] | I thwarted a vampire hunter. | 我收拾了一个吸血鬼猎人 |
[26:07] | Bad news — Stefan has become a vampire hunter. | 坏消息是 斯特凡成了吸血鬼猎人 |
[26:10] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[26:14] | Why don’t you ask him? | 你怎么不去问他 |
[26:19] | What did you do? | 你干什么了 |
[26:27] | That is gonna have to stop. | 你给我停下 |
[26:29] | Oh, you think this is annoying? | 你觉得这样很烦人吗 |
[26:32] | Try listening to you and Bonnie bicker every 5 minutes. | 可没有听你和邦妮每5分钟斗一次嘴烦呢 |
[26:35] | So you’ve been following us. | 你一直在跟踪我们 |
[26:36] | Of course I have. | 当然啦 |
[26:37] | You two are the closest thing I have a to a TV. | 看你俩简直比得上看电视了 |
[26:40] | I mean, you’re no “Baywatch,” But — | 虽然是没《海岸救生队》好看 但是 |
[26:43] | remember “Baywatch”? | 还记得《海岸救生队》吗 |
[26:45] | No, I do not. | 不记得 |
[26:46] | Oh. Oh, man, you got to watch it. | 哥们 你可一定得去看看 |
[26:49] | You like lifeguards, like… | 你喜欢救生员吗 |
[26:51] | hot ones? | 很辣的那种 |
[26:52] | This has been a monumentally bad day | 今天简直是这么多倒霉日子里 |
[26:54] | in a sea of bad days, so I’m gonna need | 最倒霉的一天 所以你赶紧告诉我 |
[26:56] | to know who you are, what you’re doing here, | 你是谁 来这儿干什么 |
[26:57] | and how it relates to me, | 还有和我有什么关系 |
[26:58] | or I’m gonna rip your throat out. | 否则我就撕碎你的喉咙 |
[27:00] | Temper’s gonna get you in trouble, Damon. | 愤怒会给你惹来麻烦的 达蒙 |
[27:03] | It’s already driven Bonnie away how many times? | 光是把邦妮气走都多少回了 |
[27:05] | Oh, oh, oh, wait. I know. 13. | 等等 我知道 13回了 |
[27:08] | You think my temper’s bad with her? | 你觉得我对她很凶吗 |
[27:10] | I like her. | 我还挺喜欢她呢 |
[27:11] | You not so much. | 但你 我就不怎么喜欢了 |
[27:15] | Ok. Ok. Sorry. Seriously. | 好吧 对不起 真的 |
[27:18] | I’m just kind of rusty | 我只是 |
[27:19] | on the face-to-face type human interactions. | 对面对面交流有点生疏 |
[27:24] | Answers now. | 回答我 |
[27:27] | Maybe you should have a drink. | 你先喝一杯吧 |
[27:30] | That usually calms you down. | 酒总能让你冷静 |
[27:32] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[27:33] | Then makes you angry, then sad, | 然后会让你愤怒 悲伤 |
[27:36] | then calm again. | 然后再次平静 |
[27:37] | It’s a weird cycle, and look. | 真是个奇妙的循环 |
[27:40] | If you really want to know the reason I’m following you, | 你真想知道我为什么跟着你吗 |
[27:45] | it’s because I want to kill you. | 因为我要杀了你 |
[27:53] | Vervain in your bourbon. | 我给波本里下了马鞭草 |
[27:57] | Who didn’t see that one coming? | 这你没想到吧 |
[28:07] | Who buys patio furniture from a grocery store? | 谁会来杂货店买露台家具啊 |
[28:10] | I mean, somebody must. | 肯定有人买吧 |
[28:11] | Otherwise, it–it wouldn’t be here, | 不然这里也不会有这些东西 |
[28:13] | but now I’m a little unfamiliar with vampires, | 我对吸血鬼不太了解 |
[28:19] | but from what I’ve gathered, | 但据我所知 |
[28:21] | a stake in the heart should do it, right? | 把木桩插进心脏能杀死你 对吧 |
[28:28] | You can always fight dirty, Damon. | 你总是不择手段 达蒙 |
[28:32] | Like that time you and Bonnie played monopoly | 就像你和邦妮玩大富翁的时候 |
[28:34] | and you stole from the bank. | 你居然从银行抢钱 |
[28:35] | Not cool. | 太不好了 |
[28:41] | I’m gonna rip your head off. | 我要把你的头拧下来 |
[28:43] | No. You’re not. | 不 你不会的 |
[28:50] | I didn’t know which bottle you’d take, | 我不知道你会拿哪一瓶 |
[28:52] | so I vervained them all. | 所以我给所有酒都下了马鞭草 |
[28:56] | Stay away from him. | 离他远点 |
[28:59] | The useless one is here. | 没用的那个来了 |
[29:01] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[29:03] | I’ve watched you try to do magic for months now. | 我看着你尝试施魔法几个月了 |
[29:06] | What are you gonna do, fail at me? | 你能怎么样 在我面前失败吗 |
[29:08] | It’s embarrassing. | 真是丢人 |
[29:10] | I’m embarrassed for you. | 我真替你丢人 |
[29:31] | Run. | 快跑 |
[29:33] | Phesmatos. | [咒语] |
[29:36] | Incendia. | [咒语] |
[29:41] | Ok. Ok. Ok. | 好了 好了 |
[29:44] | Giving up so soon? | 这么快就投降了吗 |
[29:48] | I’m embarrassed for you. | 真替你丢人 |
[29:53] | Sorry I called you the most annoying person in the world. | 很抱歉我之前说你是这世上最讨厌的人 |
[29:57] | I hadn’t met him yet. | 那是还没遇到他 |
[30:07] | Was that always dented? | 那个之前就有凹痕吗 |
[30:10] | What the hell does it matter? It’s a keg. | 有什么关系 就是个桶 |
[30:11] | Liv lent them to me man. | 这是丽芙借给我的 |
[30:13] | Oh, is that when you lent Liv your manhood? | 所以你把男子气概借给丽芙了吗 |
[30:16] | Just lift the damn thing. | 快把那东西扛起来吧 |
[30:17] | Actually, don’t. | 还是免了吧 |
[30:19] | I’m in desperate need of an empty truck bed. | 我迫切需要一个空车厢 |
[30:27] | Isn’t this your friend Jay? | 那不是你朋友杰伊吗 |
[30:31] | What the hell did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[30:32] | I avoided the stake he planned to fire at Stefan and me. | 我逃过了他想射向我和斯特凡的木钉 |
[30:35] | Stake? | 什么木钉 |
[30:36] | You didn’t realize your friend was a vampire hunter? | 你没发现你朋友是个吸血鬼猎人吗 |
[30:39] | Well, you do now. | 现在知道了吧 |
[30:40] | No. No, no. That’s not possible. | 不不 不可能 |
[30:43] | Yes, it is, | 事实如此 |
[30:44] | and as much as I’d like to watch you | 尽管我很愿意看着你 |
[30:45] | process what I’m sure is a dreadful revelation, | 慢慢接受这个可怕的事实 |
[30:48] | I need to bury the body. | 我得去埋了尸体 |
[30:53] | Get out of here. | 你快走吧 |
[30:57] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
[31:01] | Stop, ok? I am sorry. | 站住 好吗 对不起 |
[31:03] | I did not know about Ivy, but– | 我不知道艾薇的事 可是 |
[31:05] | But what? What? | 可是什么 什么 |
[31:06] | I was fooling myself, | 我在自欺欺人 |
[31:07] | I was using her as an escape? | 我利用她来逃避现实 |
[31:09] | Yeah, I know what you think, Caroline. | 我知道你在想什么 卡罗琳 |
[31:12] | Well, actually, I was gonna say, | 其实我想说的是 |
[31:13] | “But killing Enzo won’t bring her back.” | “杀了恩佐也不会让她复活” |
[31:17] | No, but it will stop him from reminding me of my brother. | 是的 但是能阻止他提起我哥哥 |
[31:20] | I kill him, I can leave this place, | 杀了他 我就可以离开这里 |
[31:21] | and I can start over again. | 然后重新开始 |
[31:24] | So that’s why you left all those messages on my phone, | 所以你才给我留了那么多语音消息 |
[31:28] | promising apologies. | 承诺要道歉 |
[31:30] | That’s why you visited Elena, | 所以你才去找埃琳娜 |
[31:32] | that’s why you came to this party, | 所以你才来参加派对 |
[31:34] | just to kill Enzo and start over? | 就是为了杀死恩佐然后重新来过 |
[31:41] | Yep. | 是的 |
[31:43] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你 |
[31:46] | I know that a part of you misses this place | 我知道你内心仍有一部分怀念这里 |
[31:50] | and these people, your friends. | 怀念这些人 你的朋友 |
[31:53] | I know that being back here reminds you how much we need you, | 我知道回到这里 让你想起我们有多需要你 |
[31:57] | how much…I need you, | 我有多需要你 |
[32:02] | But if I’m wrong, then go ahead. | 但如果我错了 那么去吧 |
[32:03] | Just go. Start over, | 走吧 重新来过 |
[32:05] | but, god, if I’m right, | 但是如果我说对了 |
[32:08] | if just a little part of you came back | 如果你有一点是想回来 |
[32:10] | to check on Elena, who’s had an unbearable 4 months, | 看看度过了痛苦无比的四个月的埃琳娜 |
[32:14] | or Alaric, who just came back from the dead, | 或是刚刚死而复生的阿拉里克 |
[32:16] | or me… | 或是我 |
[32:21] | If even just a small, little part of you came back to check on me… | 如果你哪怕只有一丁点是想回来看看我 |
[32:31] | Then stay. | 那就留下来 |
[33:45] | Hey. Weren’t you getting ice? | 你没去拿冰吗 |
[33:47] | I was till I realized how mean that girl was to me. | 去了 直到我意识到那个女生对我多不友好 |
[33:50] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[33:51] | Um, I have self-respect. | 我有自尊啊 |
[33:54] | It may have taken me till I was halfway to the Sip and Serve | 虽然我都快走到酒馆 |
[33:56] | to realize it, but I have it. | 才意识到 但我是有自尊的 |
[33:58] | Wait. Halfway to the Sip and Serve? | 等下 快走到酒馆 |
[34:02] | Where is that specifically? | 那具体在哪 |
[34:04] | I don’t know. Right around route 13 when you get into Mystic Falls. | 不知道 13号公路附近 神秘瀑布镇界那里 |
[34:08] | Sorry about your warm booze. | 抱歉你的酒不冰了 |
[34:11] | Have you guys seen Sarah? | 你们看到莎拉了吗 |
[34:13] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[34:14] | There’s no ice. | 没冰了 |
[34:16] | I think you’ll live, Jer. | 不会要你命的 杰里 |
[34:17] | Caroline compelled that girl to go get ice. | 卡罗琳催眠那女孩去拿冰 |
[34:19] | She didn’t. | 她没有 |
[34:20] | Well, why not? Is she on vervain? | 为什么 她服了马鞭草吗 |
[34:22] | No. She had to go into Mystic Falls to get it. | 没有 她得去神秘瀑布镇拿 |
[34:23] | She had to cross the border. | 她得跨过镇界 |
[34:25] | Compulsion is magic. | 催眠也是魔法 |
[34:27] | Which means that every memory you compelled away | 所以被你催眠忘记的记忆 |
[34:29] | came back, so Sarah, the girl you attacked and you compelled… | 都会复苏 那么被你袭击 被你催眠的莎拉 |
[34:33] | Knows what I am. | 知道我的身份 |
[34:48] | You’re awake. Good. | 你醒了 很好 |
[34:50] | Now for the Q&A portion of the evening. | 现在到了晚上的问答环节了 |
[34:54] | Let me guess. I answer right, | 我猜猜 我答对了 |
[34:57] | I get a pork rind. | 能得到猪皮 |
[34:58] | Wrong, I get a poker. | 答错了 我就得挨拨火棍 |
[35:00] | What? No, no, no. | 什么 不不 |
[35:03] | These are for me. | 这是给我的 |
[35:05] | You just get the poker. | 你只有拨火棍 |
[35:08] | Yeah. You don’t have to do that. | 好吧 你不必这么做 |
[35:10] | No? | 不用吗 |
[35:11] | We’re on the same team. | 我们是同一队的 |
[35:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:17] | Do you always try and kill your teammates? | 你总会想杀你的队友吗 |
[35:20] | The important thing is that you have your magic back. | 重要的是 你又拥有了魔法 |
[35:23] | It worked. | 起作用了 |
[35:25] | What, you–you didn’t really think I’d kill Damon, did you? | 你不是真以为我会杀了达蒙吧 |
[35:29] | In what universe does that make sense? | 那有什么意义呢 |
[35:33] | Who would kill 1/3 of our population? | 谁会杀死三分之一的人口呢 |
[35:36] | I’m not a monster. | 我又不是禽兽 |
[35:38] | I knew Bonnie would show up. | 我知道邦妮会出现 |
[35:40] | She always comes back, all 13 times, | 她总会回来 13次都是 |
[35:44] | and I knew with the right motivation | 我知道 只要动力恰当 |
[35:46] | she’d be able to access her magic, | 她就能恢复她的魔法 |
[35:48] | although I-I did get a little worried | 但因为你们的争吵 |
[35:51] | with all your bickering that | 我的确有点担心 |
[35:53] | Damon’s life wouldn’t be enough motivation, | 达蒙的生命不够成为动力 |
[35:55] | but turns out it was. | 但事实证明 成功了 |
[35:58] | I guess that’s just how you two show your love. | 我想这就是你们秀恩爱的方式吧 |
[36:01] | So you did all that just to make sure I would have my magic? | 你费尽心思 就是为了让我恢复魔法 |
[36:04] | Of course I did. | 当然 |
[36:07] | Because your magic is the key to getting the hell out of here. | 因为你的魔法是离开这鬼地方的关键 |
[36:16] | Maybe this is an isolated thing. | 也许这只是孤立事件 |
[36:19] | Jay could be working alone. | 杰伊或许是自己一个人干 |
[36:21] | Yeah. Maybe Jay, who I’ve known since I was 10, | 是啊 也许杰伊这个我从10岁就认识的人 |
[36:23] | somehow became a vampire hunter on his own. | 突然就自己变成了吸血鬼猎人 |
[36:27] | I’m such an idiot. | 我真是个傻瓜 |
[36:29] | I spent all summer training with a founding family member, | 我一整个夏天都和创始人家族的成员一起训练 |
[36:32] | thinking that he was only worried | 以为他唯一操心的 |
[36:34] | about protecting old ladies from getting mugged. | 就是保护老太太不被抢劫 |
[36:47] | Because this is how I wanted to spend my saturday night. | 这就是我想要的周六夜晚 |
[36:50] | Load them up. | 装上 |
[36:52] | What the hell happened to your truck anyway? | 你的卡车到底怎么了 |
[36:54] | It’s a little complicated. | 有点复杂 |
[36:58] | I got this, dude. | 我来搞定 伙计 |
[36:59] | I’ll see you in a bit. | 一会儿见 |
[37:06] | Sad jocks are kind of like sad clowns, | 悲伤的运动员就像悲伤的小丑 |
[37:10] | you know, pathetic but kind of hilarious. | 可悲但又有点可笑 |
[37:15] | Not in the mood, Liv. | 没心情 丽芙 |
[37:17] | Uh-oh. That sounded like a threat. | 听起来像是威胁 |
[37:19] | No. Just a request. | 不 只是请求 |
[37:31] | Is this what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[37:33] | You want to see my break? | 你想看我崩溃 |
[37:35] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 没错 抱歉 |
[37:39] | It’s just easier for me if you’re an aggressive unlikable dick. | 只是你是个好斗讨厌的混蛋时 对我更容易些 |
[37:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:47] | So I don’t have to worry about falling for you. | 那样我就不用担心会爱上你 |
[38:08] | I checked every room. Sarah is gone, | 我检查了所有房间 莎拉不见了 |
[38:10] | and it looks like she trashed the place. | 而且她似乎把这里砸烂了 |
[38:13] | Oh, ok, ok. | 好吧 |
[38:14] | Well Caroline and I will, uh, | 那么卡罗琳和我 |
[38:16] | go out and search near the border then. | 出去 在镇界附近找找看 |
[38:18] | I’ll keep looking in town. | 我继续在镇上找 |
[38:19] | I’ll call you if I find anything. | 有发现再打给你 |
[38:27] | So I was just gonna leave my clothes here | 我们找人期间 我先把衣服留在这里 |
[38:30] | while we look, if that’s ok. | 没问题吧 |
[38:33] | Yeah. Of course. | 当然没问题 |
[38:35] | I also was thinking that, you know, | 我还在想 |
[38:37] | if there are vampire hunters on the loose | 如果这一带真有吸血鬼猎人 |
[38:38] | then living alone right by their home base | 那么独自一人住在他们大本营附近 |
[38:41] | is probably not a good idea. | 也许不是个好主意 |
[38:43] | Is this an official unpack? | 你是要正式打开行李住下吗 |
[38:46] | Because your moving methods are just so confusing. | 因为你搬家的方式很让人糊涂 |
[38:51] | Yes, this is an official unpack. | 是的 我是正式要住回来 |
[38:55] | I’m sorry I got mad at you earlier. | 对不起 之前生你的气 |
[38:58] | Sometimes, it just seems like you have | 只是有时候 你似乎 |
[39:01] | this secret way to move on. | 有继续生活的秘密方法 |
[39:06] | Is this… | 这是 |
[39:07] | Bonnie’s? | 邦妮的 |
[39:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:12] | There you go. | 好了 |
[39:14] | You just discovered my secret to moving on. | 你发现了我的秘密方法 |
[39:17] | Sometimes, I don’t. | 有时候 我也做不到 |
[39:23] | I miss Bonnie. | 我很想念邦妮 |
[39:26] | I miss Mystic Falls, | 我想念神秘瀑布镇 |
[39:28] | I miss our old life, | 想念以前的生活 |
[39:30] | I miss… | 我想念 |
[39:32] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[39:38] | Yeah. I miss Stefan. | 是的 我想念斯特凡 |
[39:41] | Caroline… | 卡罗琳 |
[39:44] | You and Stefan… | 你和斯特凡 |
[39:47] | Do you have feelings for him or something? | 你对他是有感觉还是怎么的 |
[39:59] | Yeah, I think maybe I did. | 是的 我想也许是 |
[40:08] | Well, we should go ahead and find that girl | 我们去找那个女孩吧 |
[40:11] | before she outs us. | 趁她还没有暴露我们 |
[40:23] | Rough night? | 今晚不顺利吗 |
[40:24] | Ahh. Nothing a piece of pie can’t fix. | 来块派就能治愈一切 |
[40:28] | Service would be lovely, though. | 服务生快点出来就好了 |
[40:30] | My fault. Sorry. | 我的错 抱歉 |
[40:32] | I sent everyone home for the night. | 我让大家都回家了 |
[40:34] | Can’t have you killing any more of the wait staff. | 不能让你杀死更多的服务生了 |
[40:44] | Consider being more discreet when you feed. | 吸血时得更谨慎些 |
[40:47] | You never know whose eyes are watching. | 你永远不知道有谁在看 |
[40:50] | I bet this normally works, doesn’t it? | 我敢说这通常都会管用 是不是 |
[40:52] | Knocks vampires right out. | 立刻将吸血鬼弄晕 |
[40:55] | See, I’m a bit different than a normal vampire. | 瞧 我和普通的吸血鬼有点不同 |
[40:59] | I can fight the vervain, | 我能扛得住马鞭草 |
[41:00] | not for long, but… | 虽不能坚持太久 但是 |
[41:04] | Long enough to take care of you. | 足够解决你了 |
[41:14] | I found this on one of your guys. | 我从你一个猎人那里找到了这个 |
[41:17] | I think he killed him, though. | 不过他好像杀了他 |
[41:19] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[41:20] | Stefan Salvatore. | 斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 |
[41:22] | You and I have something in common. | 你和我有一些共同之处 |
[41:26] | One of the founding families. | 你来自创始人家族 |
[41:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:32] | Actually… | 实际上 |
[41:34] | If you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[41:36] | I have my own way I like them to die. | 我有自己杀死他们的办法 |
[41:47] | Just make sure it’s painful. | 那确保你的方法够痛苦 |