时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Damon’s gone! | 达蒙已经死了 |
[00:04] | I want you to compel me to forget that | 我要你催眠我忘记 |
[00:05] | I ever loved him. | 我爱过他 |
[00:06] | Who is Damon Salvatore? | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托是谁 |
[00:07] | He was a monster. | 他是个魔头 |
[00:09] | Where the hell are we? | 我们到底在哪 |
[00:10] | 1994. | 1994年 |
[00:11] | We’re never getting out. | 我们要永远困在这里了 |
[00:13] | There’s someone else here. | 这里还有其他人 |
[00:14] | To get home, we’ll harness the power of the eclipse | 想要回家 我们需要用一种神秘的古物 |
[00:16] | using a mystical relic. | 来汲取日蚀的能量 |
[00:17] | It’s called an ascendant. | 那东西叫做支配器 |
[00:19] | You’re doing that thing again. | 你又来了 |
[00:20] | What thing? | 什么 |
[00:21] | Oh, the thing where you’re a bitch | 就是你喜欢一个人 |
[00:22] | because you like somebody. | 就对他特别差劲 |
[00:24] | That’s my girlfriend Ivy. | 这是我女朋友艾薇 |
[00:25] | Somebody killed her last night right in front of me. | 有人昨晚在我面前杀了她 |
[00:29] | Ivy. | 艾薇 |
[00:30] | Your friend Enzo made me drink his blood, | 你朋友恩佐让我喝了他的血 |
[00:31] | and now I’m just so thirsty. | 我现在好渴 |
[00:36] | Vampires murdered my wife. | 吸血鬼杀了我妻子 |
[00:38] | And I’m gonna get him to name all his vampire buddies. | 我要让他说出他全部的吸血鬼朋友 |
[01:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:01] | Tripp Cook. | 特里普·库克 |
[01:02] | Just wanted to thank you for turning over that vampire Enzo to me. | 我想感谢你把那个吸血鬼恩佐交给我 |
[01:06] | He’s been very helpful. | 他真帮了我大忙 |
[01:08] | Enzo? I thought, um– | 恩佐 我以为 |
[01:10] | I thought you were supposed to kill him. | 我以为你是要杀了他 |
[01:12] | Oh, I will | 我会的 |
[01:13] | eventually once I know everything he does. | 等我知道了他的一切秘密 就会杀了他 |
[01:17] | So what has he told you? | 他都跟你说什么了 |
[01:19] | Sounds like the vampire problem | 看来神秘瀑布镇的 |
[01:21] | in Mystic Falls isn’t as bad as I thought. | 吸血鬼问题不像我想的那么严重 |
[01:24] | I mean, if he had any names, he’d have given them up. | 即使他知道什么人 他也没招出来 |
[01:27] | Lord knows I’ve done plenty of things to get him to talk. | 我为了让他开口可是尝尽了办法 |
[01:30] | Well, that’s good to hear. | 那真是太好了 |
[01:32] | Yeah. Seems like it’s moved on to Savannah. | 是啊 他们似乎是去了萨凡纳 |
[01:34] | I’ve sent some of my guys down there. | 我派了几个人过去 |
[01:35] | They’re gonna check it out, see what they find. | 让他们到处找找 看有什么发现 |
[01:38] | Thanks for the, uh, heads-up. | 多谢提醒 |
[01:39] | Founding families | 创始人家族嘛 |
[01:41] | got to stick together, right? | 我们得团结点 是吧 |
[01:42] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[01:51] | Ivy? | 艾薇 |
[01:58] | You redecorated. | 你重新装修啦 |
[02:08] | I should probably tell you I killed your boss Dean. | 我应该告诉你我杀了你老板迪恩 |
[02:12] | I woke up when he was burying me in the woods. | 我醒来时他正在林子里埋葬我 |
[02:15] | I drank every drop of his blood, | 我把他的血都吸干净了 |
[02:18] | but it wasn’t enough. | 但我还是没喝够 |
[02:20] | Yeah. I know the feeling. | 嗯 我了解那感觉 |
[02:21] | Then why weren’t you helping me? | 那你为什么不帮帮我 |
[02:23] | I’m trying to help you. | 我是在帮你 |
[02:24] | Two blood bags and a lesson on sunlight? | 两个血袋 还有教育我小心阳光 |
[02:28] | Thanks a million. | 多谢了 |
[02:29] | Listen. I have to get you out of Savannah. | 听着 我得带你离开萨凡纳 |
[02:31] | I am dead because of you, | 因为你 我现在死了 |
[02:33] | because you lied to me about who you were, | 因为你隐瞒了你的身份 |
[02:35] | because your friend Enzo turned me into something | 因为你朋友恩佐把我变成了 |
[02:37] | straight out of “Buffy the Vampire Slayer.” | 《吸血鬼猎人巴菲》里的怪物 |
[02:39] | Ivy, calm down. When you’re a vampire, | 艾薇 冷静 作为吸血鬼 |
[02:41] | your emotions are heightened. | 你的情绪会被放大 |
[02:42] | You think?! Look at me! | 是吗 看看我啊 |
[02:44] | I used to be a decent person. | 我本来是个好人 |
[02:45] | I got good grades, I when home for christmas, | 我成绩好 我回家过圣诞节 |
[02:48] | I had a fricking etsy store! | 我还有手工艺品网店 |
[02:49] | Ivy, please. | 艾薇 求你 |
[02:50] | And now I am a killer, | 现在 我成了杀人犯 |
[02:52] | and all I am gonna do is kill more and more, | 我今后只会杀更多的人 |
[02:56] | and it’s all your fault. | 这都怪你 |
[03:20] | Stefan? What are you– | 斯特凡 你怎么… |
[03:22] | I need a favor. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[03:25] | What are you doing, | 你干什么啊 |
[03:26] | and what is with this trunk? | 这个箱子怎么回事 |
[03:27] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[03:30] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[03:31] | Where I am I? What did you do? | 我在哪 你做了什么 |
[03:34] | Ivy? How did this happen? | 艾薇 这怎么回事 |
[03:36] | Enzo turned her. | 恩佐转化了她 |
[03:37] | Then Stefan broke my neck, | 然后斯特凡拧断了我的脖子 |
[03:38] | and I woke up in a trunk. | 然后我就在箱子里醒来了 |
[03:40] | Right. So I need a little bit of help. | 嗯 我需要点帮助 |
[03:43] | No. | 不行 |
[03:45] | No. No, no. | 不行啊 |
[03:47] | Just watch her for a little while | 替我看着她一会儿 |
[03:48] | while I get Luke to make her a daylight ring. | 我去找卢克给她做个日光戒指 |
[03:50] | Show her the ropes, teach her some control, please. | 教她基本的那些常识 教她控制自己 |
[03:52] | – No, no. This is not my mess. – Please. | -不不 这不是我的麻烦 -求你 |
[03:55] | This is your mess. | 这是你的麻烦 |
[03:56] | A mess that wouldn’t have happened if you had just left me alone. | 如果你不来找我就不会有这个麻烦了 |
[03:58] | I can hear you, you know? | 我能听到哦 |
[03:59] | I can hear everything, like, perfectly. | 我什么都能听到了 |
[04:03] | Do I need to remind you that there is a vampire hunter | 需要我提醒你这一带现在有个 |
[04:06] | lurking around? | 吸血鬼猎人吗 |
[04:06] | He’s not here. He’s in Savannah, | 他不在这儿 他去萨凡纳了 |
[04:07] | Which is why we’re not. | 所以我们离开了 |
[04:08] | You know the real tragedy in all this? | 你知道最可悲的是什么吗 |
[04:10] | I read “He’s just not that into you,” and– | 我还读过《其实他没那么喜欢你》 |
[04:12] | Shut up! | 闭嘴吧 |
[04:13] | Look. Tripp Cook has somehow decided | 特里普·库克不知为什么 |
[04:16] | to become the eastern seaboard’s self-proclaimed vampire hunter. | 决定自封为东海岸吸血鬼猎人 |
[04:20] | None of us are safe if we can’t control ourselves. | 如果我们不控制好自己 我们都有危险 |
[04:23] | If anybody can teach her, it’s you. | 如果有谁能教会她 就是你了 |
[04:26] | Yeah? Well, you don’t have to flatter me because I already know that. | 你用不着捧高我 我早知道了 |
[04:28] | All right? So just a couple of hours, | 就看着她几小时 |
[04:30] | and then you’ll never have to deal with me again. | 然后你就再也不用面对我了 |
[04:35] | Is that what you think I want? | 你觉得这是我想要的吗 |
[04:39] | I don’t know. You tell me. | 我不知道 你说呢 |
[04:45] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[04:57] | When do we eat? | 我们什么时候吃东西 |
[05:00] | “Homecoming.” | 返校节 |
[05:03] | All right. By a show of hands, | 好了 举手示意 |
[05:06] | who knows the supernatural origin of tonight’s homecoming party? | 谁知道今晚返校节派对的超自然起源 |
[05:12] | A civil war soldier Nathan Whitmore | 一名内战士兵 内森·惠特莫 |
[05:15] | horribly disfigured throughout countless battles | 因经历数次战役而严重毁容 |
[05:18] | somehow survived them all just so he could get home | 但还是勉强存活下来 |
[05:21] | to the woman he loved, | 只为回到心爱女人身边 |
[05:23] | and when he finally got home to his farm, | 等他终于回到自己的农场 |
[05:26] | he found her in bed with his brother, | 却发现她跟他的兄弟一起躺在床上 |
[05:28] | and did what any sane man would do– | 他做了任何正常男人都会做的事 |
[05:32] | he murdered his brother in cold blood | 他残忍地杀害了他的兄弟 |
[05:35] | and then chased the love of his life | 追着他心爱的女人 |
[05:37] | out into the cornfields. | 进入了一片玉米地 |
[05:39] | I got to run some gear over to the football stadium later. | 我待会儿得送些东西去露天足球场 |
[05:42] | If you want, I could pick you up after, | 如果你愿意 我之后可以来接你 |
[05:44] | and we could go together. | 我们一起去 |
[05:46] | You mean, like a date? | 你是指像约会那种吗 |
[05:48] | Because definitely not. | 绝对不行 |
[05:52] | But the legend goes… | 但据传说 |
[05:54] | that lady Whitmore is out on this night | 惠特莫女士每年的这一晚 |
[05:57] | every year dressed in white, | 都会身穿白衣 |
[06:01] | covered in her lover’s blood, | 身上染着情人的血 |
[06:03] | running through the cornfields, | 在玉米地里拼命地跑 |
[06:05] | screaming for her life. | 大叫着救命 |
[06:08] | And the moral of the story is? | 这个故事的寓意呢 |
[06:11] | Do not fall in love, | 千万别爱上 |
[06:13] | especially with your brother’s girl. | 你兄弟的女人 |
[06:17] | All right, kids. You have a fun night tonight. | 好了 孩子们 今晚好好玩 |
[06:19] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[06:25] | You know, that cautionary tale | 这则警世箴言 |
[06:28] | would have had more of an impact on me about two weeks ago. | 两周前大概会对我有更大触动 |
[06:31] | Damon may be gone, but I can still find | 达蒙虽然死了 但批评他 |
[06:33] | pleasure in judging his life choices. | 生前做的事还是令我乐此不疲 |
[06:35] | Speaking of which, have you changed your mind | 说到这个 对于让我催眠你 |
[06:38] | about me compelling you to forget about him yet? | 忘记他的事 你改主意了吗 |
[06:40] | Why do you say, “yet,” as if I’m gonna wake up one day | 为什么问得好像我哪天会一觉醒来 |
[06:43] | and realize that my life is over | 意识到因为忘记我曾 |
[06:45] | if I don’t have the traumatic memories of loving a serial killer? | 惊天动地地爱过一个连环杀手 我的人生就完了 |
[06:48] | Had to ask. | 总得问问 |
[06:49] | You know, maybe you’re right. | 或许你是对的 |
[06:50] | Maybe I am making a huge mistake, | 或许我这么做是错的 |
[06:52] | or maybe I got a very valuable piece of advice | 也或者我是从我自己那里 |
[06:56] | from myself about how to be happy | 得到了关于快乐的宝贵建议 |
[06:58] | and I intend on taking it. | 于是我打算接受这建议 |
[06:59] | Am I gonna see you at the party tonight? | 你今晚去参加派对吗 |
[07:01] | You know, I’m waiting on the mixer | 我还在等待30多岁的 |
[07:02] | for thirtysomething vampires just back from the dead. | 起死回生吸血鬼联谊派对 |
[07:06] | Less of a crowd. | 人没那么多 |
[07:07] | Come on, Ric. | 得了 里克 |
[07:09] | You are like one hoodie and 3 missed haircuts | 你穿件卫衣 少剪三次头 |
[07:11] | away from becoming professor Shane. | 就跟肖恩教授一个德行了 |
[07:13] | I am perfectly content staying at home, | 我十分乐意待在家里 |
[07:15] | letting my hair grow out. | 让头发慢慢长出来 |
[07:16] | You’re hiding. | 你在躲藏 |
[07:17] | You’re becoming a self-loathing vampire hermit. | 你在变成自我厌恶的吸血鬼隐士 |
[07:20] | Tell you what. You’ve been given the chance to start over. | 告诉你 你得到了重新开始的机会 |
[07:23] | Take it. Be happy. | 接受这机会 开心点 |
[07:25] | I am happy…ish. | 我挺开心的 |
[07:27] | Exactly. I’ll see you at 8:00 | 是啊 8点见 |
[07:30] | but not in that t-shirt. You’ve worn it twice this week. | 不能穿这件T恤衫 你这周穿两次了 |
[07:37] | There you are. Good. | 你在这儿呢 太好了 |
[07:39] | Are you going out tonight? | 你今晚出去吗 |
[07:41] | On the Friday of homecoming weekend? | 返校节周末的周五吗 |
[07:43] | No. I’m studying. | 不 我要学习呢 |
[07:45] | Sarcasm. What an unexpected response. | 嘲讽 真是意外啊 |
[07:48] | I think you should come to the corn maze with me. | 我觉得你该跟我一起去玉米地迷宫 |
[07:50] | A corn maze? | 玉米地迷宫 |
[07:52] | Will Dorothy and Toto be joining us? | 桃乐西和多多也来吗[《绿野仙踪》] |
[07:55] | Hilarious. | 真好笑 |
[07:56] | You know, there’s an actual sientific word | 知道吗 关于人们为什么 |
[07:58] | for why people go to these invents. | 参加这些活动 是有个科学名词的 |
[08:00] | – And what’s that? – Fun. | -那是什么 -好玩 |
[08:03] | Do you feel like having some with me? | 你想跟我一起去好好玩玩吗 |
[08:05] | That depends. Are you gonna try | 看情况了 你还要试着 |
[08:06] | and set me up with any more of your friends? | 给我和你朋友牵线吗 |
[08:07] | That depends. | 看情况了 |
[08:09] | Are you gonna kiss me out of the blue again? | 你还要再突然亲我吗 |
[08:11] | Not when you say it like that. | 如果你这么说我就不会了 |
[08:13] | I got to go. More people to invite. | 我得走了 还得去邀请别人 |
[08:15] | You’re inviting multiple people to be your date tonight. | 你今晚要约好几个人啊 |
[08:18] | I’m inviting multiple people to join in on the fun. | 我要约好几个人一起去玩 |
[08:21] | As for who my date will be, | 至于我的男伴是谁 |
[08:22] | well, that depends on you. | 这就看你的了 |
[08:28] | You’re in a good mood | 你心情不错啊 |
[08:28] | for the first time this decade. | 这十年来第一次了 |
[08:31] | Stop that. | 停下 |
[08:32] | Because I have a hot date with my girl tonight. | 因为我今晚要跟我女朋友约会 |
[08:33] | Yeah, assuming Kai’s telling the truth. | 如果卡伊没撒谎 |
[08:37] | I’m thinking dinner and a movie. | 我想请她吃饭 然后看电影 |
[08:39] | You know what? Screw the dinner and a movie. | 不管什么电影吃饭了 |
[08:40] | Skip straight to the good part. | 直接跳至好玩的部分 |
[08:42] | Yeah. And assuming I can do the spell, | 嗯 如果我能成功施咒的话 |
[08:43] | which I won’t know until I see it. | 这得等我看到才知道了 |
[08:47] | Whatever happened to hope, Bon? | 为什么放弃希望了啊 邦妮 |
[08:48] | Remember when I was all like, “Boo, grr,” | 记得我才是那个不相信奇迹的人 |
[08:50] | and you were all “Hooray, hooray. | 你兴致高得很呢 |
[08:51] | We’re getting out of here!” | “我们要离开了” |
[08:53] | Look. I want to go home more than anything, | 我万分地想回家 |
[08:55] | but Kai’s a sociopath. | 但卡伊是个反社会 |
[08:58] | Who’s to say he won’t screw us over? | 谁知道他不会坑我们啊 |
[09:00] | Me. I say because I will kill Kai | 我知道 因为我会杀了卡伊 |
[09:03] | and anyone who comes in the way of me going home. | 和其他所有妨碍我回家的人 |
[09:07] | I heard my name. | 好像有人提到我了 |
[09:09] | All good I hope. | 一切都好吧 |
[09:12] | The eclipse will happen directly overhead | 日蚀就将在我们正上方发生 |
[09:15] | In perfect alignment with the gemini constellation. | 跟双子星座列成一条直线 |
[09:17] | You need to dig into the tunnels below us. | 你得挖进下面的隧道 |
[09:19] | We’ll do the spell there. | 我们要在下面施咒 |
[09:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:22] | Have you never portal jumped through an eclipse before? | 你以前从未在日蚀时穿越过传送门吗 |
[09:26] | Ok. Look. The light of the eclipse | 是这样 日蚀之光将 |
[09:27] | will shine down and activate the ascendant. | 照射下来 激活支配器 |
[09:29] | You spout a little witchy woo, and then poof! | 你施个魔法 然后就好了 |
[09:33] | Anyone standing in the circle of light | 站在光圈里 |
[09:34] | holding the ascendant goes home. | 拿着支配器的人都能回家了 |
[09:35] | By witchy woo, I assume you mean the spell. | 施魔法是指那个咒语吧 |
[09:39] | Let me see it. | 拿出来我看看 |
[09:41] | When the time comes. | 等时机到了再说 |
[09:44] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[09:45] | Into town. I need to gather some important supplies. | 进镇 我需要去取点重要物品 |
[10:00] | Well, what do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[10:03] | I think you’re wearing my dress, | 我觉得你穿的是我的衣服 |
[10:05] | and you must be deaf | 而且你一定是聋了 |
[10:06] | because I already said the party’s not happening. | 因为我说了 你别想去派对了 |
[10:10] | So you’d rather be locked in a dorm room with a newbie vampire? | 那么你宁可跟一个新吸血鬼一起被关在宿舍里 |
[10:13] | No. I would rather be at the party | 不 我当然更想去派对 |
[10:15] | just like I’d rather have friends | 就像我更希望我的朋友 |
[10:17] | who didn’t ignore me for months | 不会无视我好几个月 |
[10:18] | and then use me when they need help. | 然后遇到麻烦又来求我帮忙 |
[10:23] | Just realized why Stefan brought me here to learn control. | 我现在明白斯特凡为什么带我来这儿学习控制了 |
[10:26] | Do yourself a favor. Unwind. | 帮自己个忙 放松点 |
[10:27] | Just admit you have a thing for him. | 承认你喜欢他吧 |
[10:31] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[10:34] | I saw the way you looked at him that night you came over for dinner. | 你们来吃饭的那晚 我注意到你看他的方式了 |
[10:36] | You practically cut his food for him. | 你简直要为他切食物了 |
[10:39] | You know, my relationship with Stefan is strictly… complicated, ok? | 我和斯特凡的关系是非常复杂的 |
[10:44] | Aren’t you supposed to be practicing your vamping or something? | 你不是应该练习做吸血鬼吗 |
[10:48] | Done. See? I’m fine. | 练好了 瞧见没 我很好 |
[10:50] | You already put your number into my phone | 你已经给我留了电话 |
[10:51] | as my emergency vampire contact. | 作为吸血鬼应急联系人 |
[10:54] | I know I burn in the sun, | 我知道日光会烧死我 |
[10:55] | we covered compulsion and snatch, eat, erase. | 你教过我催眠 抓-吃-抹去记忆了 |
[10:57] | Look. It’s getting dark. Let’s go party. | 外面天黑了 我们去派对吧 |
[10:59] | You can teach me how to eat someone without killing them. | 你可以教我吸血不杀人 |
[11:03] | Stefan will be here very soon, | 斯特凡很快就会回来了 |
[11:05] | and then you can do whatever you want with him. | 到时候你想跟他做什么都行 |
[11:08] | Can we at least play a board game | 我们至少玩个棋类游戏 |
[11:10] | or do something non-vampire related. | 或者做件跟吸血鬼无关的事 好吗 |
[11:12] | Finally a good idea. | 终于有个好想法了 |
[11:14] | What kind of game do you want to play? | 你想玩什么游戏 |
[11:15] | I don’t know. Scrabble. | 不知道 拼字游戏吧 |
[11:17] | I have tournament, classic, | 我有锦标赛 经典 |
[11:19] | and travel-sized. | 和旅行款 |
[11:55] | What’s Dr. Laughlin doing here? | 拉夫林医生怎么在 |
[11:57] | Looking hot. | 挺性感啊 |
[11:59] | I thought the lab coat was permanently attached. | 我以为那身白大褂都长在她身上了 |
[12:01] | I invited her. | 我请她来的 |
[12:03] | It’s kind of a setup, | 算是牵线吧 |
[12:04] | only neither party knows about it. | 但是他俩都不知道 |
[12:07] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[12:08] | Time to get your Kansas on. | 该开启堪萨斯精神了 |
[12:22] | Stefan, hey. This is the third message | 斯特凡 这是第三通留言了 |
[12:24] | alerting you that your psychotic little she-vamp | 就是想通知你 你的疯子母吸血鬼 |
[12:27] | has gone awol, | 已经逃跑了 |
[12:28] | and if you hadn’t noticed, it’s dark outside, | 如果你没发现 现在已经天黑了 |
[12:30] | so every dead sorority girl tonight is officially on you. | 所以今晚死的每个姐妹会女生都得怪你 |
[12:49] | Grading on the curve, huh? | 喝酒改作业呢 |
[12:52] | You know, this barely makes a dent. | 这毫无作用 |
[12:55] | Can’t fault me for trying, though. | 但总得试试 |
[12:57] | You want some? | 来点吗 |
[12:58] | No. I just came here to get one of these from Luke. | 不了 我就是来这儿管卢克要这个的 |
[13:02] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[13:05] | You played the “Damon is dead, and it’s all your fault” card. | 你拿达蒙的死去压他了 |
[13:10] | What do you want, Stefan? | 你有什么事 斯特凡 |
[13:11] | Enzo turned a vampire when he and Caroline found me. | 恩佐和卡罗琳找到我时 他转化了个吸血鬼 |
[13:14] | You mean your girlfriend from Savannah. | 你在萨凡纳的女朋友吗 |
[13:20] | The one you falsely led me to believe | 就是你骗我她是 |
[13:21] | was a witch who knew how to help Damon and Bonnie? | 能帮助达蒙和邦妮的女巫的那个吗 |
[13:25] | Her name’s Ivy. | 她叫艾薇 |
[13:27] | I was hoping you can compel her to get a handle on things, | 我希望你能催眠她 让她控制好自己 |
[13:31] | get somewhere far away from me, | 然后离开我 |
[13:33] | live a good life. | 过上好日子 |
[13:35] | Are you asking me to help you with a breakup? | 你是要我帮你跟人分手吗 |
[13:36] | I’m just asking you to give her a fresh start. | 我只是求你给她个崭新的开始 |
[13:38] | You mean give you a fresh start. | 是给你一个崭新的开始吧 |
[13:42] | Sorry, Stefan. It’s not that easy. | 抱歉 斯特凡 没那么容易 |
[13:44] | Well, it was when you compelled Elena to forget about Damon. | 你催眠埃琳娜忘记达蒙的时候就很容易 |
[13:46] | Well, you forgot about him first, pal. | 是你先忘记了他 伙计 |
[13:50] | He was my brother. | 他是我哥哥 |
[13:51] | Yeah, and he was my best friend. | 他还是我的好朋友呢 |
[13:54] | Why don’t you get out of my face | 你还是滚远点吧 |
[13:56] | before I compel you to be the guy I used to know instead? | 免得我催眠你回到你原来的样子 |
[14:21] | You scared me. | 你吓了我一跳 |
[14:22] | Really? That wasn’t scary, | 是吗 那才不吓人呢 |
[14:26] | but this is. | 这个才吓人 |
[14:35] | There. I snatched, I ate, | 好了 我抓到人 吸过血 |
[14:38] | now erase. | 该抹去了 |
[14:41] | Erase what? | 抹去什么 |
[14:43] | What the hell are you doing to me? | 你在对我做什么 |
[14:45] | I-I don’t think I did it right, | 我好像做得不对 |
[14:49] | and I’m still hungry. | 而且我还饿 |
[14:51] | Oh, my God. I am totally gonna kill you. | 天呐 我会杀了你的 |
[14:54] | You should go, run. Seriously. | 走吧 快跑 |
[15:01] | I suck at this. | 我太差劲了 |
[15:08] | You know there’s a very probable chance you’re digging your own grave | 你知道你很有可能是在挖自己的坟墓吧 |
[15:10] | and not bothered. | 算了 没什么 |
[15:20] | Looks like I got back just in time. | 看来我回来的正是时候啊 |
[15:27] | Zima, grunge, | 酒精碳酸饮料 垃圾摇滚 |
[15:29] | every Alex Rodriguez rookie card in demand, | 棒球运动员艾力士·罗德里奎兹的所有新秀卡 |
[15:33] | and a pager. Really? | 还有个传呼机 搞什么 |
[15:34] | 555-hiya-Kai. No way I’m giving those digits up. | 我要去未来的世界了 当然不会丢下这些东西 |
[15:37] | These were the important supplies you had to get? | 这就是你必须去取的重要物品吗 |
[15:39] | Look. The future sound great, all right? | 未来听起来是很棒 |
[15:40] | I’m superexcited about the internet, | 我对网络也超级激动 |
[15:42] | but 1994 has been my home for most of my life. | 但我人生的大部分时间都是在1994年度过的 |
[15:45] | I’d hate to get homesick. | 我可不想到时候想家 |
[15:47] | So let’s get down there. | 所以我们赶快下去吧 |
[15:48] | No. | 不行 |
[15:50] | We are not going anywhere | 除非你告诉我咒语 |
[15:52] | until you show me the spell. | 否则我们哪里都不去 |
[15:56] | OK. | 好吧 |
[16:02] | Are we literally not going anywhere? | 我们真的哪里都不去吗 |
[16:05] | Fine. You don’t want to show me the spell, | 好吧 你不想告诉我咒语没事 |
[16:07] | then you can do it yourself. | 那你就自己来吧 |
[16:09] | You want my magic. | 你想要我的魔法 |
[16:13] | Take it. | 那就拿去 |
[16:15] | She’s being brave. | 她真勇敢啊 |
[16:16] | I’m serious, Kai. This was your big threat, wasn’t it? | 我是认真的 卡伊 你不就拿这个要挟我们吗 |
[16:19] | If I do the spell and let us out of here, | 如果我不施咒带我们离开这里 |
[16:21] | you’ll just take my magic, leave me for dead, | 你就抢走我的魔法 让我等死 |
[16:22] | and do the spell yourself. | 然后自己施咒 |
[16:24] | So go ahead. | 所以尽管来吧 |
[16:26] | Take all of it. | 你都拿走吧 |
[16:31] | Don’t mind if I do. | 那我就自便了 |
[16:34] | – Bonnie? – It’s OK. He won’t kill me. | -邦妮 -没事 他不会杀我 |
[16:36] | Doesn’t look like that from here. | 我看着可不像 |
[16:40] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[16:42] | Guys. | 我说你们 |
[16:43] | Stop! | 快住手 |
[16:54] | He doesn’t know the spell, | 他不知道咒语 |
[16:58] | which means we don’t need him. | 也就是说我们根本不需要他 |
[17:02] | Motus. | [咒语] |
[17:04] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[17:08] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[17:13] | Great work, Bonnie. | 干得漂亮啊 邦妮 |
[17:18] | I think I recognize this scarecrow. | 我好像见过这个稻草人 |
[17:21] | You’ve said that about every scarecrow. | 路过每个稻草人你都这么说 |
[17:24] | OK. Well, then we are officially lost. | 好吧 那我们是真的迷路了 |
[17:28] | Actually, it’s 2 lefts and 3 rights. | 其实左转两次右转三次就行 |
[17:31] | I pulled up a satellite image of this maze before I came. | 我来之前看过这个迷宫的卫星图像 |
[17:34] | Competitive type. Got it. | 你胜负欲很强啊 我懂了 |
[17:36] | Question is, am I your type? | 问题是 你喜不喜欢我这种的 |
[17:40] | Honestly, no, | 说实话 不喜欢 |
[17:42] | but people can change, right? | 但人是可以改变的 对吧 |
[17:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:48] | You’re still hung up on your ex. | 你还对自己的前任念念不忘呢 |
[17:50] | Overly ambitious premed student, desperate to become a doctor | 一个野心勃勃 急于想当上医生的医学院预科生 |
[17:53] | so she can prove to the guy who dumped her | 以期以此向甩了她的人证明 |
[17:55] | that he messed up big time. | 当初一切都是他的错 |
[17:57] | Actually, he died. | 其实他死了 |
[17:59] | Or that. | 这样啊 |
[18:02] | – Sorry. I thought Stefan was– – No. | -抱歉 我还以为斯特凡是… -不是 |
[18:05] | – Yikes. – Yeah. | -哎呀 -是啊 |
[18:08] | It’s OK, it’s OK. | 没事的 没事 |
[18:10] | His name was Damon, | 那个人叫达蒙 |
[18:13] | but tonight isn’t about him. | 但今晚与他无关 |
[18:15] | It’s about you and me. | 今晚是属于你我二人的 |
[18:27] | Not cool! | 太过分了 |
[18:32] | Professor Bourbon. | 波本教授 |
[18:33] | Perfect timing. | 你来的真是时候啊 |
[18:35] | Imagine you see a lot worse in E.R. | 你在急诊室应该见过更吓人的吧 |
[18:37] | Everything I see there is natural, | 我看到的一切都是正常现象 |
[18:38] | gross but natural. | 虽然恶心但是正常 |
[18:39] | Zombies, ghosts, the undead not cool. | 丧尸 鬼魂 亡灵就不同了 |
[18:42] | Good to know. | 好吧 |
[18:44] | You haven’t seen Elena around here, have you? | 你应该也没见着埃琳娜吧 |
[18:46] | She basically blackmailed me into coming tonight. | 她几乎是威胁我让我来参加今晚的派对 |
[18:49] | Let me guess. She told you to get out of the classroom, | 我猜猜 她让你走出教室 |
[18:52] | live a little? | 学着享受生活 |
[18:55] | We’re being set up. Ok. | 我们被设计了 好吧 |
[18:57] | Now why don’t you be a gentleman | 那不如你做个好人 |
[18:58] | and get me the hell out of here | 赶紧带我离开这儿 |
[18:59] | because we are way too old for this party, | 以咱们的年纪实在不适合这个派对 |
[19:00] | and I need a drink stat. | 而且我非常需要来一杯 |
[19:07] | I thought you were a germaphobe. | 你不是有洁癖吗 |
[19:08] | I’ll make an exception. | 为你我可以破例一回 |
[19:17] | 派对烂透了 五分钟再不到我就走了 | |
[19:28] | See? I told you it would be fun. | 看 我说过会很有趣的 |
[19:31] | Speak of the devil. | 正说到你呢 |
[20:01] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[20:22] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[20:27] | Help. | 救命 |
[20:39] | Somebody help us over here, please! | 帮帮我们 救命啊 |
[20:42] | I don’t know. I can’t find him. | 不知道 我找不到他 |
[20:45] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 |
[20:47] | Elena, get over there. | 埃琳娜 快过来 |
[20:51] | Oh, god. Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[20:53] | H-how bad is it? | 有多严重 |
[20:58] | Ok. I got this. | 交给我吧 |
[21:01] | I’m not sure there’s anything you can do. | 我不知道你还能做什么 |
[21:03] | I’ll do everything that I can. | 我会尽我所能 |
[21:04] | Just go see if you can help someone else, all right? | 去看看还有没有别人需要帮助 |
[21:11] | Come on. Go. | 快 去吧 |
[21:32] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[21:34] | You dove out of the way just in time. | 你及时躲过了车子 |
[21:35] | You were very lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[21:36] | Now get out of here and take as many people as you can, ok? | 带上尽可能多的人赶紧离开这里 好吗 |
[21:39] | Come on. | 去吧 |
[21:45] | Tyler? | 泰勒 |
[21:46] | I was driving the truck, Elena. | 车是我开的 埃琳娜 |
[21:48] | What? | 什么 |
[21:49] | This guy ran right in front of me, | 这人冲到了我车前 |
[21:51] | and he’s hurt bad. | 他伤得很严重 |
[21:53] | If he dies, | 如果他死了 |
[21:55] | I’m a werewolf all over again, ok? | 我就又得变成狼人了 |
[21:56] | I need you to get here. We’re in a ditch. | 我需要你的帮忙 我们在一条沟里 |
[21:57] | I don’t know where, but I need you here now, | 我不知道具体是哪 但我真的很需要你 |
[21:59] | so please hurry. | 快点过来 |
[22:00] | Tyler, you don’t understand. | 泰勒 你不明白 |
[22:02] | You drove right through the maze. | 你开车冲过了迷宫 |
[22:04] | There are injured people everywhere. | 现在到处都是伤者 |
[22:07] | What the hell am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[22:09] | Just–listen. Just hang on. | 听着 坚持住 |
[22:12] | Um, make sure that you keep him awake. | 尽量让他保持清醒 |
[22:15] | Assess his injuries while I go find Jo and Alaric. | 判断他的伤势 我去找乔和阿拉里克 |
[22:23] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[22:24] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[22:25] | No, you’re not. Let me see. | 不 你有事 让我看看 |
[22:29] | Wait. What the hell? | 等等 这是怎么回事 |
[22:31] | I don’t think it’s my blood. | 这应该不是我的血 |
[22:33] | Oh. Ok. That’s gonna make things more difficult. | 好吧 这下要麻烦了 |
[22:36] | I really think I should get you out of here. | 我觉得我该带你离开这里 |
[22:37] | No. That’s not an option. | 不 我不能走 |
[22:42] | You look pale. Does blood make you squeamish? | 你脸都白了 你晕血吗 |
[22:43] | Yeah. Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[22:45] | Don’t worry. You’ll get used to it. | 别担心 你会习惯的 |
[22:47] | Call 911, follow me. | 打电话报警 跟着我 |
[22:49] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[23:06] | Thank god! | 谢天谢地 |
[23:08] | You lost her? | 你把她弄丢了 |
[23:09] | Oh, so you decide to listen to your messages a million hours later? | 你终于听了我给你留的语音信息啊 |
[23:12] | No. I didn’t lose her. | 不 我没弄丢她 |
[23:13] | She snapped my neck. | 是她拧断了我的脖子 |
[23:14] | What the hell took you so long? | 你怎么这么慢 |
[23:16] | I got caught up. | 有事耽误了 |
[23:17] | You got caught up, doing what? | 什么事耽误你了 |
[23:18] | Driving halfway out of town. | 我正在离镇的路上 |
[23:21] | You were leaving? | 你要离开吗 |
[23:24] | I slid Ivy’s daylight ring under your front door. | 我把艾薇的日光戒指从你门缝里滑进去了 |
[23:26] | No! I don’t care about some stupid ring, Stefan. | 我才不管什么鬼戒指 斯特凡 |
[23:29] | Were you seriously about to dump | 你真的打算把 |
[23:31] | your vampire ex-girlfriend onto my lap | 吸血鬼前女友的烂摊子扔给我 |
[23:33] | and then just skip town? | 然后一走了之吗 |
[23:38] | God, who are you right now? | 天呐 你怎么变成这样了 |
[23:41] | I’m someone who’s trying to start over, | 我只是想重新开始 |
[23:42] | and then suddenly, you and Enzo show up, | 但你和恩佐却突然出现 |
[23:44] | and now I have hunters on my trail | 现在不仅有吸血鬼猎人紧咬我不放 |
[23:47] | and a brand-new vampire who wants to kill me | 还有个新生吸血鬼想杀了我 |
[23:48] | and everyone else in her path, | 和所有挡她路的人 |
[23:50] | and that’s not how someone starts of, Caroline. | 这样根本无法重新开始 卡罗琳 |
[23:56] | You know what the worst part about all of this is? | 你知道最糟糕的是什么吗 |
[23:58] | Is about a month ago, I wished that Damon would come back | 就是一个月前 我希望达蒙能回来 |
[24:01] | because I knew if that happened | 因为如果他回来的话 |
[24:03] | that I’d get you back, too, | 我就能重新找回你 |
[24:07] | But right now, all I want is for you | 但现在 我只希望你 |
[24:09] | to just get back in your car and go. | 滚回车上 离开这儿 |
[24:33] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[24:34] | I did a really bad thing. | 我犯了个大错误 |
[24:35] | Oh, you mean, break my neck? Yeah. I noticed. | 如果你是指拧断了我的脖子 那的确是 |
[24:38] | Ok. Two bad things. Look. I’m sorry. | 好吧 那就是两个错误 我很抱歉 |
[24:42] | Tell me exactly where you are and stay put, | 告诉我你在哪 待着别动 |
[24:45] | and I’ll come get you. | 我去找你 |
[24:49] | Can you stop and let me concentrate? | 能消停一下吗 我会分心的 |
[24:52] | On the bright side, | 往好处想 |
[24:54] | this stuff’s not so bad. | 这酒还不错 |
[24:55] | It’s fruity and fizzy. | 果味的 碳酸型 |
[24:57] | Damon, I’m working on something. | 达蒙 我正在想办法 |
[24:59] | On the not so bright side is your intelligence | 坏处呢 就是你的智商问题 |
[25:02] | because you took the only chance | 因为你杀了我们唯一 |
[25:03] | of us getting out of here and turned him into a giant… | 离开这里的机会 把他变成了巨大的 |
[25:07] | Douchekabob. | 死尸串 |
[25:08] | Think about it, Damon. | 想想吧 达蒙 |
[25:09] | What prison gives an inmate a key? | 什么样的监狱会给囚犯钥匙 |
[25:11] | Is that a trick question, | 脑筋急转弯吗 |
[25:13] | or is this stuff actually starting to kick in? | 还是说我已经醉了 |
[25:15] | I think the Gemini coven used a Bennett spell to create this place. | 我认为这地方是双子巫师团找贝内特家人创造的 |
[25:18] | What if that’s why my grams sent me here? | 可能这就是外婆让我来这儿的原因 |
[25:20] | This is the face I make when I don’t understand you. | 当我完全不懂你时就是这个表情 |
[25:27] | You know, the last thing my grams said to me was to stay strong. | 外婆跟我说的最后一句话就是要我坚强 |
[25:33] | What if that was her way of telling me | 或许她是通过这种方式 |
[25:35] | I have the power to get out? | 告诉我 我有能力离开这儿 |
[25:36] | I have the ascendant, | 我已经有了支配器 |
[25:37] | a massive celestial event to draw from, | 而且可以汲取日蚀的能量 |
[25:41] | plus a burning desire to get away from you. | 还有摆脱你的强烈欲望 |
[26:01] | That’s why Kai wouldn’t kill me. | 这就是卡伊不愿杀我的原因 |
[26:05] | He needed a Bennett. | 他需要一名贝内特女巫 |
[26:06] | I was his only way out of here. | 他只能靠我离开这儿 |
[26:11] | Whoa. Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[26:14] | Home. | 回家 |
[26:16] | You coming? | 走不走 |
[26:41] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[26:42] | I hit this kid in the road. | 我在路上撞了这个孩子 |
[26:47] | It wasn’t my fault. | 但不是我的错 |
[26:49] | It was an accident. | 是个意外 |
[26:50] | Yeah, but that’s a good thing, right? | 那算是好事 对吧 |
[26:54] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我意思 |
[26:55] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[26:58] | If he dies, I’m… | 如果他死了 我… |
[27:02] | Call Elena. | 给埃琳娜打电话 |
[27:05] | Ambulances are on the way. | 救护车马上就到 |
[27:07] | Good. Get over here. I need your hands. | 好 过来 我需要你的手 |
[27:10] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[27:11] | Put your fingers right here. | 用手指按紧这里 |
[27:13] | That should stop the bleeding. | 这样能暂时止血 |
[27:15] | I can look at the rest of him. | 剩下的交给我 |
[27:19] | Are you doing ok? | 你还好吗 |
[27:19] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 我没事 |
[27:22] | Just keep your finger on that femoral artery. | 按紧股动脉 |
[27:24] | Ok. | 好 |
[27:27] | His pulse is still dropping. | 他的脉搏在减弱 |
[27:28] | This isn’t your first rodeo? | 这不是你第一次急救吗 |
[27:30] | Enlisted in the army right out of med school. | 医学院毕业后我就从军了 |
[27:32] | Family stuff. Just had to get away. | 家庭原因 我必须离开 |
[27:41] | Dr. Laughlin, my friend Tyler, he’s in trouble, | 拉夫林医生 我朋友泰勒有麻烦了 |
[27:43] | and its sounds really bad, | 而且听起来很不好 |
[27:44] | and I don’t know where he is. | 而且我还不知道他在哪 |
[27:46] | Call me Jo. Put him on speaker. | 叫我乔就行 开免提 |
[27:48] | Ok. | 好 |
[27:49] | Tyler, can you hear me? | 泰勒 能听到吗 |
[27:50] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[27:51] | I think he’s losing consciousness. | 他快要失去意识了 |
[27:53] | Need you to answer my questions as accurately as you can. | 我需要你尽量准确地回答问题 |
[27:55] | Is there blood? | 有出血吗 |
[27:56] | Tons. | 很多 |
[27:57] | Is it still flowing? Is he bleeding now? | 在流动吗 他还在失血吗 |
[27:58] | No. I — it looks like it stopped. | 没有 好像已经停止了 |
[28:01] | Is there any coming out of his nose or his mouth? | 他的口鼻有出血吗 |
[28:03] | Yes. | 有 |
[28:04] | What color is it? | 什么颜色 |
[28:04] | Is it red, or is it black? | 红色还是黑色 |
[28:06] | It’s black. | 黑色 |
[28:07] | It’s really freaking black. | 非常黑 |
[28:09] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[28:11] | Take his hand. | 拉住他的手 |
[28:17] | Now what? | 然后呢 |
[28:18] | Just try and keep him comfortable. | 尽量让他舒服些 |
[28:20] | Won’t be long now. | 不会很久了 |
[29:05] | It’s time, Damon. | 时间到了 达蒙 |
[29:07] | All right. Let’s get awkward. | 好吧 尴尬时刻到了 |
[29:15] | Like this? | 这样吗 |
[29:17] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[29:21] | I’m sure there are about a billion people you’re rather be here with. | 我想我一定是你最不愿意与之分享此刻的人了 |
[29:28] | Not exactly. | 也不算是啦 |
[29:33] | Let’s go — ohh! | 我们回… |
[29:38] | Forgetting someone? | 忘了谁吧 |
[29:46] | Did you really think I hadn’t tried to kill myself before? | 你真以为我没试过自杀吗 |
[29:51] | Because I had, lots of times, | 我试过 无数次 |
[29:54] | lots of ways. | 用各种方法 |
[29:58] | Grab that, and the next arrow goes in her heart. | 你敢碰它 下一支箭就会射中她的心脏 |
[30:01] | Your choice. | 你自己选 |
[30:06] | I got you. | 没事了 |
[30:08] | No! Ohh! | 不 |
[30:09] | Damon! No! | 达蒙 不要 |
[30:21] | Come on, come on, come on. You’ve got to live. | 拜托 你一定得活下去 |
[30:25] | Come on, man. You can’t die! | 拜托 你不能死啊 |
[30:31] | Stop! Tyler, stop! | 住手 泰勒 住手 |
[30:33] | Just stop, ok? | 住手吧 |
[30:36] | There’s nothing you can do. | 你做不了什么了 |
[30:41] | I killed him. | 我杀死了他 |
[30:44] | No, you didn’t. | 不 还没有 |
[30:45] | Yes, I did, Liv. | 不 我杀死了他 丽芙 |
[30:49] | Everything we’ve tried to do to keep me from this, | 我们那么努力 就是为了避免这种事 |
[30:52] | and all it took was one guy running out into the road. | 一个突然窜上路的人就能毁了一切 |
[30:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[31:00] | Liv, Liv, stop! | 丽芙 住手 |
[31:03] | What the hell are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[31:19] | You didn’t kill him, Tyler. | 他不是你杀的 泰勒 |
[31:23] | I did. | 是我杀的 |
[31:32] | Hey. The ambulances have arrived. | 救护车已经到了 |
[31:34] | Jo said to let the paramedics take it from here. | 乔说让医务人员来接手 |
[31:36] | I don’t think she can wait. | 我认为她等不到那时候了 |
[31:40] | Her windpipe, it’s– | 她的气管… |
[31:41] | Deviated is the medical term. | 医学术语是气管喎斜 |
[31:42] | Screwed is more like it. | 就是气管扭曲了 |
[31:43] | Either way, she’s not getting enough air. | 不管怎样 她无法得到足够的氧气 |
[31:46] | Liam, I can help. | 连姆 我可以帮忙 |
[31:47] | Good. Stabilize her head while I trache her. | 好 我帮她通气管 你来按住她的头 |
[31:52] | Have you ever done this before? | 你以前做过这个吗 |
[31:54] | Practiced on a grapefruit. Didn’t end well. | 在葡萄柚上练习过 结果不太好 |
[31:56] | No, Liam. That’s not what I meant. | 不 连姆 我不是这个意思 |
[31:58] | I can actually… | 其实我可以… |
[32:08] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[32:15] | You actually did it. | 你真的做到了 |
[32:16] | Don’t sound so surprised. | 别那么大惊小怪 |
[33:07] | Bonnie, get out of here. | 邦妮 快离开 |
[33:10] | I’m not gonna make it. | 我恐怕走不了了 |
[33:14] | But you are. Motus. | 但你可以 [咒语] |
[33:24] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[33:27] | No. | 不 |
[33:30] | No! | 不要 |
[33:55] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[33:57] | You really want to know? | 你真的想知道吗 |
[33:58] | Because I’m hopped up on pain meds | 因为止痛药让我很兴奋 |
[34:01] | and just obnoxious enough to tell you. | 正忍不住想说出来呢 |
[34:03] | I’ll take my chances. | 我愿碰碰运气 |
[34:06] | I think you’re great. | 我认为你很优秀 |
[34:09] | You’re brave, funny, | 你很勇敢 很幽默 |
[34:12] | not to mention maybe the most attractive man I’ve ever seen, | 而且 大概是我见过的最帅的男人 |
[34:17] | and I feel completely comfortable telling you this | 我完全不介意告诉你这些话 |
[34:19] | because I’m old enough to know what I want. | 因为我已经知道自己想要什么 |
[34:21] | And call me crazy, but I think I was meant to know you. | 或许我疯了 但我觉得我命中注定要遇见你 |
[34:28] | This is the part where you say something | 通常这个时候你应该说点什么 |
[34:30] | or kiss me | 或者亲亲我 |
[34:32] | or run for the hills. | 或者仓皇而逃 |
[34:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:41] | I think you’re amazing, | 我认为你很迷人 |
[34:43] | brilliant, | 很优秀 |
[34:46] | and one of the sexiest women I have ever met, | 是我见过最性感的女人之一 |
[34:49] | and I would love to believe that you and I | 我真的很想相信 |
[34:52] | were meant to be | 我们是命中注定的一对 |
[34:54] | because I would love to believe there was a plan for me | 因为我很希望老天为我安排了 |
[34:56] | other than this life that I am living right now. | 与现在不同的人生 |
[35:02] | But tonight was a disaster. | 但今晚是场灾难 |
[35:06] | You thought I was boring | 我认为我很无聊 |
[35:07] | and a borderline alcoholic, | 而且可能是个酒鬼 |
[35:09] | and because you don’t know me, | 因为你根本不了解我 |
[35:11] | not the real me anyway, | 不了解那个真实的我 |
[35:13] | you don’t want to kiss me, | 你不想亲吻我 |
[35:15] | and you absolutely want me to run for the hills. | 而且你非常希望我滚得远远的 |
[35:22] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[35:24] | Tonight was a literal disaster, | 今晚就是场灾难 |
[35:26] | and you’re definitely an alcoholic… | 你绝对是个酒鬼 |
[35:36] | But you’re far from boring, Ric. | 但是你一点也不无聊 里克 |
[35:49] | Where are you? I have been standing here for a hundred years. | 你在哪 我在这儿傻站着有一百年了 |
[35:52] | Don’t exaggerate. | 别这么夸张 |
[35:53] | I’m almost there. | 我就快到了 |
[36:09] | Need any help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[36:14] | I heard about the, uh, big campus accident on my scanner. | 我在对讲机上听说了那场校园事故 |
[36:18] | I heard someone got hurt or something. | 好像有人受伤了还是什么的 |
[36:20] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[36:21] | Actually, you’re bleeding. | 可是 你在流血 |
[36:22] | You might be in shock. | 你大概被吓到了 |
[36:23] | Please just go. | 你离开吧 |
[36:25] | I don’t think– | 那可不行… |
[36:29] | Come here. | 好了 |
[36:35] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[36:47] | So that girl dressed like lady Whitmore, | 那个打扮成惠特莫女士的女孩 |
[36:51] | I was ready to give up on her, | 我都准备放弃她了 |
[36:53] | and you were able to save her. How? | 然后你救了她 怎么做到的 |
[36:56] | I don’t know. Beginner’s luck? | 我不知道 新手运气吧 |
[36:59] | Elena, she should have died. | 埃琳娜 她本该死掉了 |
[37:01] | And she didn’t. | 但她没有 |
[37:04] | There are crazy, mysterious things in the world, | 世界上有很多疯狂而神秘的事 |
[37:08] | I mean, some things science can’t explain. | 有些事科学都解释不了 |
[37:10] | Name one. | 比如呢 |
[37:12] | Ok. Um… | 好吧 |
[37:15] | Why does a baby take its first breath? | 婴儿为何会开始第一次呼吸 |
[37:17] | A reflex. The fluid in a newborn’s lungs are– | 条件反射 新生儿肺中的液体 |
[37:28] | I thought kissing me was a fate worse then death. | 我以为亲我是比死亡更糟的命运呢 |
[37:34] | You asked me what my type is. | 你问我我喜欢什么类型 |
[37:37] | You were a hero tonight, | 今晚你是个英雄 |
[37:39] | An absolutely jaw-dropping and out-of-this-world hero. | 一个绝对让人瞠目结舌难以置信的英雄 |
[37:46] | That’s my type. | 这就是我喜欢的类型 |
[37:57] | We’re closed. | 我们关门了 |
[37:58] | I talked to Elena. | 我和埃琳娜谈过了 |
[38:00] | Still closed. | 还是关门了 |
[38:01] | She said everyone else lived. | 她说所有人都活下来了 |
[38:04] | You don’t want to talk about what happened? | 你不想谈谈发生的事吗 |
[38:07] | I’ve got nothing to say. | 我没什么可说的 |
[38:12] | You killed someone tonight. | 你今晚杀了一个人 |
[38:15] | You can’t just pretend that didn’t happen. | 你不能假装这没有发生 |
[38:23] | Watch me. | 等着瞧吧 |
[38:25] | Liv. | 丽芙 |
[38:29] | Liv. | 丽芙 |
[38:34] | He was dead. | 他死了 |
[38:37] | There was nothing you could have done to save him, | 你也没办法救他 |
[38:39] | so you saved me instead. | 所以你就救了我 |
[38:48] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[38:53] | I can never repay you for that. | 我永远都无法报答你 |
[38:55] | All I can do is promise you | 我能做的就是保证 |
[38:58] | that I won’t waste it. | 我绝不辜负你的好意 |
[39:33] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[39:36] | This is happenning. | 沦落到这地步了 |
[39:38] | I’m gonna talk out loud to a… | 我在对一个装满 |
[39:42] | a crypt filled with my dead family. | 我死去家人的地窖讲话 |
[39:49] | Everyone but you, Damon. | 除了你 达蒙 |
[39:53] | Because wherever you are, | 因为不论你在哪里 |
[39:57] | it’s not here. | 反正是不在这里 |
[40:04] | I got to say… | 我得说 |
[40:08] | I’m not doing so great without you. | 失去你以后我过得不怎么样 |
[40:13] | I keep trying to start over, | 我不断尝试重新开始 |
[40:16] | but… | 但是 |
[40:19] | I can’t get anywhere… | 却没有任何进展 |
[40:24] | Because I’m lost, brother. | 因为我迷失了 哥哥 |
[40:33] | I’m lost. | 我迷失了 |
[40:47] | So what? Gone a couple of months, | 怎么 我消失了几个月 |
[40:48] | you think it’s ok to waste a perfectly good bottle of bourbon? | 你就觉得可以浪费一瓶上好的波本了 |
[40:56] | Damon? | 达蒙 |
[40:58] | Yep. | 是的 |
[41:00] | In the flesh. | 正是本人 |
[41:02] | How can I see you right now? | 我现在为什么能看到你 |
[41:04] | Because I’m not dead, Stefan. | 因为我没死 斯特凡 |
[41:11] | I mean, this stuff’s good, but it’s not | 这确实是好酒 |
[41:12] | “I see dead people” good. | 但也没好到让你能看到死人 |
[41:19] | It’s a hell of a long story, brother, | 说来话长啊 弟弟 |
[41:20] | but I’m back. | 但我回来了 |
[41:27] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[41:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:45] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |