| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | I want you to compel me to forget that | 我要你催眠我忘记 | 
| [00:04] | I ever loved him. | 我爱过他 | 
| [00:05] | Who is Damon Salvatore? | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托是谁 | 
| [00:06] | He was a monster. | 他是个魔头 | 
| [00:07] | Where the hell are we? | 我们到底在哪 | 
| [00:08] | 1994. | 1994年 | 
| [00:10] | We’re never getting out. | 我们要永远困在这里了 | 
| [00:11] | There’s someone else here. | 这里还有其他人 | 
| [00:12] | To get home, we’ll harness the power of the eclipse | 想要回家 我们需要用一种神秘的古物 | 
| [00:14] | using a mystical relic. | 来汲取日蚀的能量 | 
| [00:16] | It’s called an ascendant. | 那东西叫做支配器 | 
| [00:20] | Forgetting someone? | 忘了谁吧 | 
| [00:26] | I’m back. | 我回来了 | 
| [00:28] | I know what Alaric is. | 我知道阿拉里克是什么 | 
| [00:29] | I know what you are. | 我也知道你是什么 | 
| [00:30] | You’re a witch. | 你是女巫 | 
| [00:32] | Wait. You’re from Mystic Falls? | 等下 你是神秘瀑布镇的 | 
| [00:33] | Born and raised. | 我在这里出生长大 | 
| [00:34] | One of the founding families actually. | 实际上还是创始人家族之一 | 
| [00:37] | Stefan could’ve told me there was a hunter in town. | 斯特凡怎么没提镇上来了个吸血鬼猎人呢 | 
| [00:39] | I want my memories back. | 我想要回我的记忆 | 
| [00:40] | Wait. What? | 等等 你说什么 | 
| [00:41] | I want Alaric to uncompel me. | 我会让阿拉里克解除对我的催眠 | 
| [00:46] | Alaric! | 阿拉里克 | 
| [00:48] | I’m not supposed to be alive. | 我不该还活着的 | 
| [00:50] | Alaric is not a vampire anymore, Elena. | 阿拉里克不再是吸血鬼了 埃琳娜 | 
| [00:52] | He’s human. | 他是普通人了 | 
| [00:53] | There’s a girl you need to go see. | 你还有个女孩要去见呢 | 
| [01:05] | Ok. I’ll start. | 好吧 我先说 | 
| [01:09] | I know Alaric “eternal sunshined” our relationship out of your brain, | 我知道阿拉里克抹去了你对我们相恋的记忆 | 
| [01:11] | but please, please tell me it’s coming back | 但求你 告诉我你能想起来 | 
| [01:14] | or at least part of it | 或者至少你能记起来一部分 | 
| [01:15] | because imagining this exact moment | 因为正是对这一刻的幻想 | 
| [01:17] | is what got me through the last few months. | 帮我支撑过了过去几个月 | 
| [01:24] | I’m not sure what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 | 
| [01:26] | Easy, so easy. Just say | 很简单 说 | 
| [01:29] | that you missed me as much as I missed you. | 你像我想念你那样想念我 | 
| [01:36] | I remember…pain. | 我记得…痛苦 | 
| [01:41] | I remember all the terrible things that you did | 我记得你对我在乎的人 | 
| [01:44] | to the people that I care about. | 干下的一切坏事 | 
| [01:46] | I honestly don’t remember anything good between us. | 我真的不记得我们之间有任何美好的事 | 
| [01:50] | I thought if I saw you in person | 我以为亲眼见到你 | 
| [01:53] | it might change everything, but… | 或许能改变一切 但是… | 
| [01:55] | Maybe you just need a little more time. | 或许你只是还需要些时间 | 
| [01:56] | Damon, I know that I loved you. | 达蒙 我知道我爱过你 | 
| [01:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [01:59] | And I know that apparently I forgave you | 而且显然我原谅了 | 
| [02:01] | for all of the awful things that you did. | 你做过的一切坏事 | 
| [02:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [02:05] | But I just don’t remember it. | 但我不记得了 | 
| [02:09] | I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 | 
| [02:11] | I just don’t… | 我已经 | 
| [02:14] | feel it anymore. | 没有那些感觉了 | 
| [02:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [02:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [02:26] | I’m, uh–ahem. | 那我… | 
| [02:29] | Yeah. | 好吧 | 
| [02:34] | Damon, I– I really am sorry. | 达蒙 真的很抱歉 | 
| [02:53] | I really don’t think you should be playing with all that stuff. | 我觉得你不该乱摆弄那些东西 | 
| [02:57] | Keep going. We are on a roll. | 继续啊 我们说得正欢呢 | 
| [03:00] | All the terrible things I did to people that Elena cared about. | 我对埃琳娜在乎的人干过的一切坏事 | 
| [03:03] | Let’s see. I turned Caroline into my own personal blood juice box, | 想想看 我把卡罗琳变成了我的私人血袋 | 
| [03:06] | I turned Matt’s sister into a vampire | 我把马特的妹妹变成了吸血鬼 | 
| [03:08] | and threatened to kill Bon-Bon a couple times. | 还好几次威胁要杀了邦妮 | 
| [03:10] | More than a couple. | 不止好几次 | 
| [03:11] | Subjective. Sometimes, I was being funny. | 个人看法 我有时只是开玩笑 | 
| [03:13] | And you killed Stefan’s best friend | 你还在斯特凡生日派对上 | 
| [03:14] | at his birthday party. | 杀了他最好的朋友 | 
| [03:17] | Unfortunate coincidence. | 不幸巧合而已 | 
| [03:19] | And then you snapped Jeremy’s neck | 你还扭断了杰里米的脖子 | 
| [03:21] | when Elena said she’d never love you. | 就因为埃琳娜说她绝不会爱上你 | 
| [03:22] | On second thought, let’s focus on all the charming, heroic things | 转念一想 我们还是谈谈你从我女朋友脑海里 | 
| [03:25] | you obliterated from my girl’s mind. | 抹去的那些我的英勇魅力之举吧 | 
| [03:27] | God, if I could take it all back, I would. | 如果我能撤销一切 我会的 | 
| [03:30] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [03:33] | And listen. | 听我说 | 
| [03:34] | Despite the fact that my long list of dastardly deeds | 虽然我做过的一切坏事中 | 
| [03:36] | involves killing you, | 还包括杀了你 | 
| [03:39] | I’m glad you’re alive. | 我很高兴你活过来了 | 
| [03:41] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 | 
| [03:42] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [03:45] | Although had you actually died a vampire | 不过 如果你作为吸血鬼死去了 | 
| [03:48] | instead of becoming human again, | 而不是又变成了人 | 
| [03:49] | your compulsion would have gone away, | 你的催眠就会失效 | 
| [03:50] | and Elena would be mine again. | 埃琳娜也又会成为我的了 | 
| [03:53] | Really heartfelt. Appreciate it. | 真替你难过 我理解你 | 
| [03:55] | Now she’s stuck with only evil me memories forever and ever. | 这下她永远只记得我的坏了 | 
| [03:59] | If you kill me, I am dead for good this time. | 你要是杀了我 我这次就真死了 | 
| [04:01] | You remember that. | 记住了 | 
| [04:07] | Good morning. | 早上好 | 
| [04:08] | I don’t know if this is a good time. | 现在时机不太好 | 
| [04:10] | Just a heads-up, doc. | 提醒你一声 医生 | 
| [04:11] | You’re gonna be in real high demand | 有一堆吸血鬼想变回人类呢 | 
| [04:12] | with a bunch of vampires who want to be human again | 你如果能再次做到昨晚在镇界 | 
| [04:15] | if you could repeat that little healing trick | 对里克施展的妙手回春之术 | 
| [04:16] | that you did at the border with Ric last night. | 你会很抢手的 | 
| [04:19] | Well, just a heads-up, | 那也提醒你 | 
| [04:20] | but saving Alaric’s life was a matter of a treatable death wound, | 我能救下阿拉里克是因为他的致命伤可以救治 | 
| [04:23] | perfect timing, and fear of losing | 再加上时机合适 我又担心 | 
| [04:25] | the most interesting guy I’ve dated | 失去我好久以来约会过的最有趣的男人 | 
| [04:27] | in a while adrenaline. | 肾上腺素激增才做到的 | 
| [04:28] | 100% unrepeatable, which is why you will tell no one. | 这完全是不可重复的奇迹 所以你不要说出去 | 
| [04:32] | She’s bossy. | 她好霸道 | 
| [04:34] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 | 
| [04:37] | Do you have a nice suit and a clean pair of socks? | 你有干净外套和袜子吗 | 
| [04:40] | Uh, yeah, I think so. | 应该有 | 
| [04:41] | Good. I’m releasing you. | 很好 我要放你出院了 | 
| [04:43] | Hospital fundraiser’s tonight. | 医院今晚有筹款晚会 | 
| [04:45] | I’m making the interns go, so I need a date. | 我让实习生也去 所以我需要男伴 | 
| [04:47] | Start your paperwork. | 去办手续吧 | 
| [04:54] | Hello again. That was quite a mess you made at the border last night. | 又见面了 你昨晚在镇界闹得好大 | 
| [04:58] | Hit-and-run. | 肇事逃逸 | 
| [05:02] | Good thing Matt here was in the neighborhood to give you a ride home. | 幸好马特就在附近 载你回家了 | 
| [05:05] | You brought me here? | 你把我带过来的 | 
| [05:07] | You went after my friends. What’d you expect? | 你伤害我的朋友 我还能怎么办 | 
| [05:08] | Your friends who kill people. | 你的朋友杀人 | 
| [05:11] | Come on, Enzo. Ask him what you want to know. | 得了 恩佐 就问你想知道的吧 | 
| [05:13] | Let’s get this over with. | 我们赶紧了事 | 
| [05:14] | Stefan has already made a very passionate argument | 斯特凡强烈建议 | 
| [05:17] | in favor of snapping your neck, | 我们扭断你的脖子 | 
| [05:19] | whereas in a surprising role reversal, | 而令人意外的逆转 | 
| [05:21] | I’ve opted for the let’s think this through, | 是我提议应该好好想清楚 | 
| [05:23] | get all the information before we kill him method. | 先套出情报再动手不迟 | 
| [05:24] | Don’t be a dick. | 别犯浑 | 
| [05:25] | You know, you can dry the vervain out of him, | 你明明可以等他排出马鞭草 | 
| [05:27] | compel him to forget everything, | 催眠他忘记一切 | 
| [05:28] | and he’ll never set foot in Mystic Falls again. | 让他永远不回神秘瀑布镇 | 
| [05:30] | You don’t really think | 你不会真以为 | 
| [05:30] | he’s a one-man vampire busting Operation, do you? | 他是一个人在到处猎杀吸血鬼吧 | 
| [05:35] | Look. While Tripp tortured me for the names of your friends, | 特里普折磨我 想套出你的朋友时 | 
| [05:38] | I had a front-row seat to quite a few urgent phone calls | 我亲眼看到他接到紧急电话 | 
| [05:40] | and visits from mysterious right-hand men, | 还有来见他的神秘副手 | 
| [05:43] | many of whom were wearing uniforms | 其中很多人就穿着 | 
| [05:45] | not dissimilar to the one you’ve been traipsing around in. | 你穿过的那种制服 | 
| [05:48] | I’d just like to know what they’re up to while he’s here with us. | 我想知道他跟我们在这里时 其他人去干什么了 | 
| [06:01] | They’re doing the same thing they were when they were with me. | 他们还在做跟我一起做过的事 | 
| [06:04] | They’re tracking vampires like your friend Caroline Forbes. | 他们在追查你朋友卡罗琳·福布斯那样的吸血鬼 | 
| [06:09] | Take two hours, | 给你两小时 | 
| [06:10] | get the names of his men and what they know. | 问出他手下的名字 他们都知道什么 | 
| [06:12] | After that, he’s a liability. | 之后他就没用了 | 
| [06:13] | Get rid of him. | 干掉他 | 
| [06:17] | You didn’t feel anything? | 你毫无感觉吗 | 
| [06:18] | I felt scared and guilty, | 我只觉得害怕 内疚 | 
| [06:22] | and his eyes were really, really blue and pretty, | 而且他的眼睛好蓝好漂亮 | 
| [06:25] | But…no. | 但是 没用 | 
| [06:28] | I don’t remember loving him. | 我不记得爱过他 | 
| [06:30] | So you don’t remember. So be it. | 你不记得 那就这样吧 | 
| [06:32] | That’s your advice? | 你就这建议 | 
| [06:33] | Elena, look at your life right now. | 埃琳娜 看看你如今的生活 | 
| [06:35] | You’re doing well in school, | 你在学校好好学习 | 
| [06:37] | you’re following your dreams, | 你在追求梦想 | 
| [06:38] | you met Liam, who also has very pretty eyes, | 你还遇见了连姆 他眼睛也很漂亮 | 
| [06:41] | – not mention he’s never killed your brother. – True. | -而且他还没杀过你弟弟 -是啊 | 
| [06:44] | I mean, I just gave Stefan the friend boot. | 我刚刚跟斯特凡绝交 | 
| [06:45] | Maybe a little break from the Salvatore brothers | 或许我们俩都该跟塞尔瓦托兄弟 | 
| [06:48] | is in the cards for the both of us. | 分开一段时间 | 
| [06:50] | Look. McDreamy’s coming. | 瞧啊 梦幻先生来了 | 
| [06:53] | I got to go. | 我得走了 | 
| [06:54] | – See you later. – Bye. | -回见 -再见 | 
| [06:59] | So guess who came into the hospital | 猜猜谁今早来医院 | 
| [07:00] | for a shoulder arthroscopy this morning. | 做肩关节镜检查了 | 
| [07:02] | Hello to you, too. | 你也好啊 | 
| [07:04] | Lady Whitmore, the girl from the bonfire, | 惠特莫女士 篝火晚会那晚 | 
| [07:06] | the one you miraculously saved from certain death | 被你神奇地起死回生救过来的女孩 | 
| [07:08] | and I can’t figure out how. | 我怎么也想不通你是如何做到的 | 
| [07:10] | Turns out she was here on a tennis scholarship | 原来她是靠网球奖学金来惠特莫的 | 
| [07:12] | before she blew out her arm last year. | 但她去年伤了手臂 | 
| [07:14] | Now she needs to get her cartilage cleaned out every 6 months. | 如今她每6个月都要清理一下软骨 | 
| [07:16] | You’re still obsessing over that. | 你还没放过那事啊 | 
| [07:18] | But here’s the crazy part. | 但不可思议的是 | 
| [07:20] | She doesn’t remember getting hurt in the corn maze crash. | 她完全不记得在玉米地里受伤的事了 | 
| [07:23] | She must have been really drunk. | 她肯定醉得很厉害 | 
| [07:25] | I’m gonna take a look at her labs, | 我要去看看她的检测结果 | 
| [07:27] | see if she’s not an alien or a super soldier or something. | 或许她是外星人或超级士兵 | 
| [07:32] | When do volunteers have access to the patient labs? | 志愿者也能看患者检测结果吗 | 
| [07:35] | Since never, but if you rat me out, | 不能啊 但如果你说出去 | 
| [07:37] | you can’t be my date to the hospital fundraiser tonight. | 今晚就不约你去参加医院筹款晚会了 | 
| [07:40] | Yeah? Well, we have to go. | 我们必须去啊 | 
| [07:42] | Jo said that it’s mandatory. | 乔说是强制性的 | 
| [07:43] | Doesn’t mean it can’t still be a date. | 那也还可以作为约会啊 | 
| [08:04] | Look who’s awake. | 看看谁醒了 | 
| [08:07] | How do you feel? | 感觉如何 | 
| [08:08] | Like you shot me with an arrow. | 感觉你用箭射伤了我 | 
| [08:11] | Right. Anyhoo, I have no idea | 好吧 总之 我完全不知道 | 
| [08:13] | how you managed to shatter the ascendant into a billion pieces, | 你是怎么把支配器弄得这么粉碎的 | 
| [08:16] | but we need to put it together | 但我们得把它拼凑起来 | 
| [08:18] | before the eclipse at 12:28. | 赶在12点28的日蚀之前 | 
| [08:20] | You want to help? | 要帮忙吗 | 
| [08:21] | I know you’re a puzzle person. | 我知道你喜欢谜题 | 
| [08:23] | I don’t want to help. | 我不想帮忙 | 
| [08:25] | You’re a psychopath. | 你是个疯子 | 
| [08:26] | This place is your prison. | 这里是你的监狱 | 
| [08:28] | I’m not letting you out. | 我才不要放你走 | 
| [08:29] | Besides, you’ll just kill me the minute we get out. | 再说 等我们一出去 你就会杀了我 | 
| [08:33] | You’ve been through a trauma. | 你经历了创伤 | 
| [08:35] | Your memory’s probably a little fuzzy right now, | 你的记忆现在大概有点模糊 | 
| [08:37] | so you might be thinking that your magic will protect you, | 所以你大概以为你的魔法能保护你 | 
| [08:39] | but all I have to do is hold your hand, | 但我只要抓住你的手 | 
| [08:42] | and your magic suddenly becomes mine. | 你的魔法就会变成我的了 | 
| [08:45] | What was that? Huh? What? | 什么 你说什么 | 
| [08:48] | You’re gonna do the spell and finally get us home? | 你要施咒 帮我们回家 | 
| [09:17] | That’s weird. | 好怪啊 | 
| [09:19] | What’s weird? | 什么好怪 | 
| [09:20] | None of your business. | 不关你事 | 
| [09:21] | We’re not friends anymore, | 我们不是朋友了 | 
| [09:22] | which means you can’t just show up unannounced at my door. Good-bye. | 所以你不能再这么突然跑来了 再见 | 
| [09:26] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 | 
| [09:27] | Look. You’re not safe. | 你有危险 | 
| [09:28] | Tripp’s men still have your name. | 特里普的人知道你 | 
| [09:29] | So, what? You here to protect me? | 怎么 你是来保护我的 | 
| [09:32] | News flash! I don’t need your protection, | 告诉你 我不需要你的保护 | 
| [09:34] | and more importantly, I don’t want it. | 更重要的是 我也不想要 | 
| [09:38] | Hey, mom. Can I call you back? | 妈妈 能回头打给你吗 | 
| [09:40] | I’m trying to get a piece of gum off of my shoe. | 我正想清理鞋底的口香糖呢 | 
| [09:43] | Actually, honey, this can’t wait. | 其实 亲爱的 事情有点紧急 | 
| [09:47] | Do you have any idea where Tripp Cook might be? | 你知道特里普·库克在哪吗 | 
| [09:49] | Tripp? No. I have no idea. Why? | 特里普 不知道啊 怎么了 | 
| [09:52] | Because one of his men just ran me off the road, | 他的一个手下刚把我撞下路 | 
| [09:55] | and they’re gonna kill me if they don’t get him back. | 如果要不回他 他们就会杀了我 | 
| [10:05] | Answer your phone, Enzo! | 接电话啊 恩佐 | 
| [10:08] | I just–I didn’t call her today, you know? | 我今天没给她打电话 | 
| [10:10] | I always call my mom every Saturday morning, | 我每周六早上都给妈妈打电话的 | 
| [10:12] | but, no, today, | 但偏偏今天没有 | 
| [10:13] | I said, “Screw it. I want to sleep in. | 我心想”管他呢 我要睡懒觉 | 
| [10:15] | I’ll do it tomorrow.” | 明天再打吧” | 
| [10:17] | Well, don’t worry. We’re almost there. | 别担心 我们就到了 | 
| [10:19] | We’re almost there? | 我们就到了 | 
| [10:21] | You said, two hours and then kill him.” | 你说过”给你两小时 然后就杀了他” | 
| [10:23] | Do you even remember how long ago you said that? | 你记得那是多久之前吗 | 
| [10:26] | I mean, what kind of person sets a ticking clock | 你怎么能不看表就 | 
| [10:27] | without setting his watch? | 开始倒计时啊 | 
| [10:31] | Tell me that Tripp is still alive. | 特里普还活着吧 | 
| [10:32] | Tripp is still alive, | 还活着 | 
| [10:34] | surprisingly torture-resistant but alive. | 没想到这么能抗住折磨 但还活着 | 
| [10:37] | What took you so long to answer your phone? | 你怎么才接电话啊 | 
| [10:40] | My fingers were covered in blood, | 我手指上都是血 | 
| [10:41] | and the touchscreen wouldn’t work. | 摸触屏会不好使 | 
| [10:43] | Just don’t kill him, ok? | 别杀他 好吗 | 
| [10:45] | One of his guys took my mom, | 他的一个手下抓了我妈妈 | 
| [10:46] | so just keep your hands off of him | 你别去动他 | 
| [10:48] | so I can get her back, ok? | 我好救出她 | 
| [10:51] | Enzo, please. | 恩佐 求你 | 
| [10:54] | I thought I could make the world a better place | 我以为除掉他们 | 
| [10:56] | by getting rid of them, | 我可以让这世界更好 | 
| [10:57] | teach kids like you to be strong, defend yourselves, | 教你这样的孩子坚强起来 保护自己 | 
| [11:00] | but look at you. | 看看你啊 | 
| [11:01] | You’re on the wrong side. | 你站错了队 | 
| [11:03] | I’m not on the wrong side, man. | 我没站错队 | 
| [11:04] | My side’s just really freaking complicated. | 我只是站在了十分复杂的一边 | 
| [11:09] | Update. | 有新情况 | 
| [11:11] | Tripp’s henchmen kidnapped the sheriff of Mystic Falls. | 特里普的爪牙绑架了神秘瀑布镇警长 | 
| [11:15] | What? | 什么 | 
| [11:15] | It’s a contingency plan in case anything ever happened to me. | 是我们的应急计划 如果我出了事 | 
| [11:18] | That’s your idea of being on the right side? | 这就是你所谓的正确一方 | 
| [11:20] | You can set the meet for the edge of town of old Miller road. | 你可以在镇界的米勒路安排见面 | 
| [11:23] | You can do the trade there. | 在那里交换 | 
| [11:25] | They know they’ll be safe behind the border. | 他们知道不过镇界 他们是安全的 | 
| [11:27] | And send Matt. | 派马特去 | 
| [11:30] | They trust him. | 他们信任他 | 
| [11:54] | Antibiotics. | 抗生素 | 
| [11:59] | Painkillers. | 止痛药 | 
| [12:20] | An hour and 43 minutes. | 1小时43分 | 
| [12:23] | I can do this. | 我能行的 | 
| [12:40] | Seriously? | 不是吧 | 
| [12:42] | You don’t know how to fill a champagne glass? | 你不会倒香槟吗 | 
| [12:44] | I never said I was a professional. | 我又没说过我是专业人员 | 
| [12:47] | First and most obvious rule, | 首要的一条 | 
| [12:52] | they all have to be even | 要倒得平均 | 
| [12:53] | and no slopping over the sides. | 不能溢出来 | 
| [12:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [12:58] | For what, not firing you? | 谢什么 不解雇你吗 | 
| [13:01] | I’m not even paying you. | 我都没付你钱 | 
| [13:03] | For letting me try to repay you. | 谢谢让我尽力回报你 | 
| [13:07] | I killed someone | 我杀了人 | 
| [13:09] | so that you wouldn’t trigger your werewolf curse, | 好让你避免触动狼人诅咒 | 
| [13:12] | and you think that being my bar back for a night | 你觉得来酒吧帮一晚的忙 | 
| [13:14] | is enough to repay me? | 就足以回报了 | 
| [13:15] | Honestly, I’d rather chain myself up in a cellar | 老实说 我宁可每个月把自己 | 
| [13:18] | and turn every month than have to wear this lame-ass tie. | 拴在地下室里变身 也不想打这个破领带 | 
| [13:21] | Which isn’t straight. | 还没打好 | 
| [13:23] | You should take some pride in your appearance. | 你该为自己的样子自豪 | 
| [13:36] | So what are you, the guest of honor or something? | 你还是贵宾啊 | 
| [13:38] | I won an award for a battlefield medical clamp I patented. | 我申请专利的一个战地止血钳获过奖 | 
| [13:42] | Whitmore likes to trot me out when they want to raise money. | 每次要筹款 惠特莫就把我拎出来炫耀一番 | 
| [13:44] | So basically, you’re a genius. | 这么说 你是个天才喽 | 
| [13:48] | Or she has a witchy advantage. | 或者她有作为巫师的优势 | 
| [13:52] | What, supposed to be a secret that she’s a witch? | 怎么 她是女巫是个秘密吗 | 
| [13:55] | I don’t practice, so no witchy advantage, | 我不施魔法 所以没什么优势可言 | 
| [13:58] | Just a lot of hard work. | 我只是努力 | 
| [14:00] | Who invited him? | 谁请他来的 | 
| [14:01] | He sort of invited himself, | 他不请自来 | 
| [14:02] | mostly to stalk Elena. | 应该是为了跟踪埃琳娜 | 
| [14:05] | Don’t be cynical. | 别嘲讽我 | 
| [14:07] | I’m here to spend some quality time | 我只是想跟我死去活来的 | 
| [14:08] | with my once dead, now human best bud. | 好朋友好好玩玩 | 
| [14:19] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 | 
| [14:25] | That would be Liam Davis, | 连姆·戴维斯 | 
| [14:27] | valedictorian, straight A’s freshman year | 高中第一毕业 大一全优生 | 
| [14:29] | taking junior-level classes, | 上大三的课程 | 
| [14:31] | not to mention medical royalty. | 还是医学世家出身 | 
| [14:33] | Not so bad on the eyes either. | 模样也挺养眼 | 
| [14:35] | Looks like he’s Elena’s date. | 看来他是埃琳娜的男伴 | 
| [14:37] | Did I say I liked you? | 我说我喜欢你了吗 | 
| [14:40] | I meant the opposite. | 我那是说反话 | 
| [14:43] | You know those things are rigged, right? | 你知道这东西都是安排好的吧 | 
| [14:47] | Is that another one of your conspiracy theories? | 又是你的阴谋论吗 | 
| [14:49] | Super soldiers take over the world | 超级士兵要夺下世界 | 
| [14:51] | to carry out vicious fundraising schemes? | 实施邪恶的筹款晚会阴谋 | 
| [14:54] | Well, when you say it like that, I sound like a loser. | 你这么一说 搞得我好没劲 | 
| [14:56] | When I win my trip to Fiji, | 等我赢得了去斐济的旅行 | 
| [14:58] | you don’t have to come. | 你就别来了 | 
| [15:04] | Ok. Maybe you can come. | 好吧 你可以来 | 
| [15:09] | Can you grab us a couple drinks? | 你能去拿点酒来吗 | 
| [15:12] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [15:16] | Sorry. I didn’t know that you were here. | 抱歉 我不知道你也要来 | 
| [15:18] | Hey. Wine or beer? | 红酒还是啤酒 | 
| [15:21] | You know, um, it doesn’t matter, | 没关系的 | 
| [15:23] | Whatever you want. | 随便你吧 | 
| [15:24] | Hi. Damon Salvatore, Elena’s ex. | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托 埃琳娜的前任 | 
| [15:26] | Nice to meet you… | 见到你很高兴 你是… | 
| [15:27] | Liam. | 连姆 | 
| [15:28] | Liam. | 连姆 | 
| [15:30] | Wait. Damon? | 等等 达蒙 | 
| [15:31] | Damon. | 没错 | 
| [15:32] | As in the ex who died? | 是死掉的那个吗 | 
| [15:36] | Right. Yeah, um, that is what I– | 是啊 我的确是… | 
| [15:39] | what I told you. | 这么跟你说的 | 
| [15:41] | Obviously, that’s not true. | 不过显然不是这样 | 
| [15:43] | It’s a figure of speech. It’s more kind of an emotional death. | 就是种说法 算是感情上死了吧 | 
| [15:45] | You know, it was a very messy breakup, | 我们分手时很不堪 | 
| [15:47] | but we’re past that now, right? | 但我们都放下了 是吧 | 
| [15:51] | We’re–we’re in the friend stage. | 我们现在是朋友了 | 
| [15:53] | Right. | 嗯 | 
| [15:54] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -嗯 -嗯 | 
| [15:57] | So the ex meets the new guy. | 前任现任见面了 | 
| [16:00] | How freaked out are you right now? | 你现在有多紧张 | 
| [16:02] | I feel a little threatened, | 我有点危机感 | 
| [16:04] | but I think I could take you. | 但我不怕你 | 
| [16:06] | Confident. Pfft. Sexy. | 好自信 真性感 | 
| [16:08] | Damon. | 达蒙 | 
| [16:08] | I’m sorry. What’s going on? | 抱歉 怎么回事 | 
| [16:09] | Focus. Go the bar, get her a Chardonnay. | 听我说 去酒吧 给她拿杯夏敦埃 | 
| [16:15] | I hate Chardonnay. | 我讨厌夏敦埃 | 
| [16:17] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [16:18] | What are you doing? | 你想干什么 | 
| [16:19] | I’ll explain on the dance floor. | 我在舞池上跟你解释 | 
| [16:23] | May I? | 可以吗 | 
| [16:35] | Hello, gorgeous. | 你好 美女 | 
| [16:39] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 | 
| [16:41] | Oh, he’s fine. | 他没事 | 
| [16:42] | Just a little blood loss. | 只是失了点血 | 
| [16:44] | I think he may have an iron deficiency problem. | 他可能缺铁 | 
| [16:47] | Knock it off. Her mother’s life is on the line. | 够了 她妈妈命悬一线呢 | 
| [16:50] | Hang on. Just so I’m clear. | 等等 我要问明白 | 
| [16:52] | All Caroline had to do to get you to treat her | 卡罗琳只要不再理会你 | 
| [16:53] | with a modicum of respect is to stop paying attention to you. | 就可以得到你的一点尊重 | 
| [16:56] | Is that how his works? | 是这样吗 | 
| [16:57] | Shut up, Enzo. | 闭嘴吧 恩佐 | 
| [16:59] | And did he really need 3 chains? | 真需要用3条链子吗 | 
| [17:01] | I mean, who is this guy, the hulk? | 这家伙是绿巨人啊 | 
| [17:02] | Well, I didn’t restrain him. | 我又没绑他 | 
| [17:04] | No, but you let your sidekick Enzo do it | 是啊 但你让你的手下恩佐去做了 | 
| [17:06] | Because what could go wrong when you team up with your sworn enemy? | 跟死敌搭档 怎么会出问题呢 | 
| [17:09] | Oh. That’s brilliant. | 真是太精彩了 | 
| [17:13] | Of course that’s why she hates you. | 她当然是因为这个才恨你啊 | 
| [17:14] | That’s how you worked her into such a state in Savannah. | 怪不得在萨凡纳你让她那么难过 | 
| [17:17] | That’s why she told you to go take a leap. | 怪不得她让你滚蛋 | 
| [17:20] | She hates you because she doesn’t hate you at all. | 她恨你是因为她根本就不恨你 | 
| [17:25] | I’m sorry. Are you still talking? | 不好意思 你说人话好吗 | 
| [17:27] | She got a thing for you, mate. | 她喜欢你 老兄 | 
| [17:31] | Tell your mom I send my best. | 代我向你妈妈问好 | 
| [17:45] | Whatever he just said, it will never be discussed again, OK? | 他刚才说的话以后不许再提 好吗 | 
| [17:58] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这样做 | 
| [17:59] | Why? Well, because I’m an incredible dancer, | 为什么 因为我跳舞跳得棒 | 
| [18:02] | and it would be a shame not to share my talent | 不把我的舞姿展现给世人 | 
| [18:06] | with the world. | 那多可惜啊 | 
| [18:10] | Oh. Don’t worry. I didn’t see you smile. | 不用担心 我没看到你笑了 | 
| [18:17] | Miss Mystic Falls. | 神秘瀑布镇小姐选美大赛 | 
| [18:20] | First time we ever danced. | 我们俩第一次一起跳舞 | 
| [18:22] | Stefan stood you up– | 斯特凡放了你鸽子 | 
| [18:23] | Bloodlust issues, surprise, surprise– | 不用说 是因为血瘾爆发 | 
| [18:26] | So I stepped in. | 于是我挺身而出了 | 
| [18:28] | You’re trying to stir up memories. | 你是想唤起我的回忆 | 
| [18:29] | This isn’t a good idea. | 这样可不好 | 
| [18:31] | I stepped in, sexy as hell, | 我挺身而出 帅到掉渣 | 
| [18:33] | and saved you from complete and utter humiliation. | 然后解救了你 没让你在众人面前出丑 | 
| [18:36] | Of course, you were just worried about Stefan, | 当然 你当时一直在担心斯特凡 | 
| [18:37] | but there was this moment, this one moment, | 但有那么一瞬间 | 
| [18:41] | where everyone else fell away, | 感觉好像大家都不存在了 | 
| [18:42] | and it was just the two of us. | 世界就只剩你和我 | 
| [18:49] | Look. I’m here with someone, Damon. | 我今晚有男伴 达蒙 | 
| [18:50] | You can’t just come unannounced | 你不能不请自来 | 
| [18:51] | and ruin my night. | 毁了我的安排 | 
| [18:53] | Come unannounced? What are you talking about? | 不请自来 你这是什么话 | 
| [18:55] | I literally went through time and space | 我可是穿越了时间和空间 | 
| [18:57] | to be with you. | 就为了跟你在一起 | 
| [18:59] | I know, but look. | 我知道 但是 | 
| [19:01] | Do you want me to feel guilty? | 你想让我内疚吗 | 
| [19:03] | Because trust me, Damon. I do, OK? | 因为 达蒙 我确实很内疚 | 
| [19:06] | I feel horrible, and I’m sorry, | 我很难过 也觉得很对不起你 | 
| [19:08] | but I don’t–I don’t know what to tell you. | 但我不知道该跟你说什么 | 
| [19:10] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 | 
| [19:11] | I don’t remember us. | 我不记得我们的爱了 | 
| [19:12] | I do, and no matter how much I missed you | 可我记得 不论我有多么想你 | 
| [19:15] | or how much pain I was in, | 不论我多么痛苦 | 
| [19:17] | I never would have erased everything we ever had. | 我都绝对不会抹去我们之间的一切 | 
| [19:20] | Even if I was drowning in grief, | 即便我当时深陷痛苦 | 
| [19:21] | I’d rather hang on to every moment that I ever held you | 我还是宁愿留住我揽你入怀的每一刻 | 
| [19:25] | or every laugh that I ever heard, | 你发出的每次笑声 | 
| [19:26] | every shred of happiness that we ever had. | 我们在一起的每一刻幸福快乐 | 
| [19:29] | I would rather spend every moment in agony | 我宁愿每时每刻沉溺于悲痛 | 
| [19:32] | than erase the memory of you. | 也不会抹去关于你的记忆 | 
| [19:40] | I need some air. | 我得去透透气 | 
| [19:46] | So that seems to be going well. | 看来不太顺利 | 
| [19:49] | Yeah. That’s my fault. | 是我的错 | 
| [19:51] | I shouldn’t have compelled her. | 我不该催眠她的 | 
| [19:53] | You shouldn’t mix painkillers and booze. | 你也不该吃了止痛药后还喝酒 | 
| [19:54] | Whatever you did for Elena, that’s her choice. | 你对埃琳娜做的一切 是她的选择 | 
| [19:57] | Remember that. No pun intended. | 记住这点 我不是说笑 | 
| [19:58] | I am not on painkillers. | 我没吃止痛药 | 
| [20:00] | In fact, I feel awful, but I am enjoying | 说实话 我感觉糟透了 但我享受 | 
| [20:02] | every miserable human moment of pain. | 这种身为人类才能感受到的疼痛 | 
| [20:05] | To being powerless and mundane. | 敬平凡普通的人类 | 
| [20:08] | Cheers. | 干杯 | 
| [20:12] | So I guess we are both formerly supernatural beings. | 既然我们都曾经是超自然生物 | 
| [20:16] | Should we start a support group? | 我们是不是该成立个互助小组 | 
| [20:18] | Well, technically, I relinquished my magic | 准确来说 是我主动移除了自己的法力 | 
| [20:20] | and put it away for safekeeping. | 并把它保存了起来 | 
| [20:22] | I didn’t know you could do that. | 我不知道女巫还能这么做 | 
| [20:23] | Let’s just say I chose to remove myself | 这么说吧 我这么做 | 
| [20:25] | from a tragically dysfunctional family, | 是为了与我悲惨的疯狂家庭划清界线 | 
| [20:27] | and I haven’t regretted a moment of it. | 而我丝毫不后悔这么做 | 
| [20:31] | Hey. Who let you in? | 谁让你进来的 | 
| [20:32] | Oh. A radiologist I met at the gym. | 一个我在健身房认识的放射科医生 | 
| [20:35] | So what’s the story with Tyler? | 你跟泰勒是怎么一回事 | 
| [20:37] | It’s a short story called | 一句话来说 | 
| [20:38] | “Mind your own business.” | “少管闲事” | 
| [20:40] | Liv, I’m not saying don’t have fun, ok, | 丽芙 我不是说你不能找乐子 | 
| [20:42] | because that’s why we’re here, | 因为这就是我们来这里的原因 | 
| [20:44] | but when the coven calls us home, | 但等巫师团召唤我们回去的时候 | 
| [20:47] | they don’t care if we’re in love or not. | 他们才不会在乎你是不是陷入了爱河 | 
| [20:49] | You sound like dad, | 你的语气跟爸爸一样 | 
| [20:51] | and that’s not a compliment. | 这可不是赞美 | 
| [20:53] | Liv. | 丽芙 | 
| [20:54] | Have fun with your gym fling. | 跟你健身房的露水情人玩得开心 | 
| [20:56] | Leave me to mine. | 少来管我 | 
| [21:01] | Yes. Ok. | 好了 | 
| [21:16] | Where’s the last piece? | 最后一个零件在哪 | 
| [21:18] | Where is it? | 到底在哪 | 
| [21:21] | This isn’t happening. | 怎么会这样 | 
| [21:48] | Looking for this? | 在找这个吗 | 
| [21:51] | You stole the ascendant, naughty girl. | 你偷了支配器 淘气的姑娘 | 
| [21:55] | You weren’t planning on using it and leaving me behind, were you? | 你不会想自己回去 留下我一个人吧 | 
| [21:59] | You left a trail of blood in the driveway. | 你在车道上留下了一路血迹 | 
| [22:02] | Figured where else would you stop and play nurse? | 我就猜你肯定会来这里处理伤口 | 
| [22:04] | Vados! | [咒语] | 
| [22:33] | Get off me! | 放手 | 
| [22:33] | I thought about taking the keys, | 我本想拿走车匙的 | 
| [22:35] | but that’d be like taking the cheese out of a mousetrap, | 但那就等于拿走了捕鼠夹上的奶酪 | 
| [22:38] | right, Bonnie? | 不是吗 邦妮 | 
| [22:39] | Although, you know, fun fact. | 不过 告诉你一件有趣的事 | 
| [22:42] | Mice don’t actually like cheese. | 老鼠并不喜欢奶酪 | 
| [22:45] | Isn’t that great? | 是不是很有意思 | 
| [22:51] | So we have an hour until the eclipse. | 距离日蚀还有一个小时 | 
| [22:56] | It’s time to go home, Bonnie. | 该回家了 邦妮 | 
| [23:15] | I want to remember. | 我想要记起来 | 
| [23:17] | Well, you’re a day late and a dollar short, huh? | 这有点马后炮了吧 | 
| [23:19] | I mean, I want to try. | 我想试试看 | 
| [23:21] | Knowing that there’s this whole piece of my life missing, | 知道自己丢掉了很大一段人生 | 
| [23:25] | it’s, it’s driving me crazy, ok? | 让我抓狂 好吗 | 
| [23:28] | So I have to at least try to get it back. | 所以我至少要试着找回来 | 
| [23:32] | Yeah. | 好啊 | 
| [23:34] | How are you supposed to do that? | 那你打算怎么做 | 
| [23:36] | I know there’s nothing we can do about the compulsion, | 虽然对于催眠我们无能为力 | 
| [23:37] | but maybe if we unwind the memories backwards, | 但如果我们逆向追溯记忆 | 
| [23:42] | something might trigger something, | 可能会触动什么 | 
| [23:44] | and maybe they’ll all come back, right? | 或许记忆就会回来了 对吧 | 
| [23:47] | Yeah. Sure. Tell me what you want me to do. | 对 没错 那我该怎么做 | 
| [23:52] | Take me to the last place I told you I loved you. | 带我去我最后一次说爱你的地方 | 
| [24:00] | I brought you a present. | 我有礼物要给你 | 
| [24:06] | Ta-da! Ms. Cuddles! | 看 是抱抱小姐 | 
| [24:10] | Thought you might want to bring her along. | 你应该想带着她吧 | 
| [24:12] | Thanks. | 谢了 | 
| [24:15] | I know you think I’m a monster. | 我知道你觉得我是个禽兽 | 
| [24:18] | I mean, I did murder or heavily maim most of my immediate family, | 我的确杀了或重伤了我大部分的直系亲属 | 
| [24:23] | but after a long period of self-reflection, | 但经过长时间的自我反省之后 | 
| [24:26] | I’ve come to the conclusion | 我发现 | 
| [24:27] | that I could have handled my anger better. | 我能更好地控制脾气了 | 
| [24:29] | You said you wanted to get out of here, and I quote | 你说你想离开这里 | 
| [24:32] | “To give the rest of the Gemini coven an excruciating death.” | “残忍杀害其余的双子巫师团成员” | 
| [24:36] | I didn’t mean it. | 我不是那个意思 | 
| [24:38] | Honestly, I would do anything | 坦白说 如果能挽回家人 | 
| [24:41] | to get my family back. | 我愿付出一切代价 | 
| [24:43] | And the thing I’m most scared of | 而我最恐惧的就是 | 
| [24:45] | is trying to figure out how to live in the world again. | 要如何再次在活人世界生活 | 
| [24:49] | Sort of hoping you’ve been a positive influence on me. | 希望你能给我些正面影响 | 
| [24:53] | You’re a good person, Bonnie. | 你人很好 邦妮 | 
| [24:55] | You’re brave, loyal, patient. | 你勇敢 忠诚 又有耐心 | 
| [25:00] | I want to be more like you. | 我希望能像你一样 | 
| [25:08] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [25:10] | Friends? | 做朋友吗 | 
| [25:13] | Let’s just go home. | 我们回家去吧 | 
| [25:32] | They’re here. | 他们来了 | 
| [25:51] | Mom? | 妈妈 | 
| [25:52] | Caroline, stop! The border. | 卡罗琳 别过来 注意镇界 | 
| [25:56] | You’re bleeding? What’d you do to her? | 你在流血 你对她做了什么 | 
| [25:58] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [25:59] | Ok. Let’s do this. Let her go, and you can have him. | 好了 听我说 一人换一人 | 
| [26:01] | Tripp first. | 先让特里普过来 | 
| [26:02] | Let her go, or I’ll kill you. | 放她过来 不然我杀了你 | 
| [26:04] | Sweetheart, it’s ok. | 亲爱的 不要担心 | 
| [26:05] | Stefan, let Tripp go. | 斯特凡 先放了特里普 | 
| [26:10] | He’s across. Now let her go. | 他过去了 快放了我妈妈 | 
| [26:17] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 | 
| [26:19] | What’s happening to me? | 我是怎么了 | 
| [26:25] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 | 
| [26:36] | What the hell did you do? | 你干了什么 | 
| [26:37] | Wasn’t me. | 不是我 | 
| [26:40] | Enzo must have turned him into a vampire | 肯定是我们赶到之前恩佐就 | 
| [26:41] | before we got there. | 把他变成了吸血鬼 | 
| [26:57] | It’s now or never. | 勿失良机 | 
| [27:11] | Just in case you thought you’d try to go without me. | 以防你想把我丢在这儿 | 
| [27:30] | So long, 1994. | 再见了 1994 | 
| [27:36] | What the hell’s happening? | 怎么回事 | 
| [27:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [27:40] | Keep going. Hurry. | 继续 快 | 
| [27:41] | – I can’t. – Keep going! | -我做不到 -继续念咒语 | 
| [27:42] | I can’t. I’ve lost my magic. | 我做不到 我没有魔力了 | 
| [27:45] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 | 
| [27:45] | You were just doing the spell. | 你刚才还在施咒呢 | 
| [27:50] | There’s nothing there. | 没有了 | 
| [27:51] | There’s no magic. | 没有魔力 | 
| [27:52] | It’s so strange. | 好奇怪 | 
| [27:53] | I wonder if I accidentally put it somewhere. | 是不是我不小心把法力转移了呢 | 
| [27:56] | Oh, I remember now. I put it somewhere safe. | 我想起来了 我把它藏在安全的地方了 | 
| [28:03] | Where did you put your magic? | 你把你的法力藏到哪去了 | 
| [28:08] | Do you remember saying you wanted to be more like me — | 你还记得你说你想变得像我一样吗 | 
| [28:11] | brave, loyal, patient? | 勇敢 忠诚 耐心 | 
| [28:17] | You put it in the bear, didn’t you? | 你放在小熊里了 是吗 | 
| [28:33] | Come on! | 搞什么啊 | 
| [28:39] | Where’s the stupid bear, hmm? | 那只倒霉熊在哪 | 
| [28:42] | Oh, it’s gone. I guess we’re stuck here forever. | 它不在了 我想我们是永远困在这里了 | 
| [28:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [29:04] | I don’t remember being here with you that night. | 我不记得那晚和你来过这里 | 
| [29:08] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [29:10] | What do you remember? | 那你都记得什么 | 
| [29:11] | How are you rewired? | 你现在的记忆是什么 | 
| [29:14] | I remember that we had to stop the travelers. | 我记得我们要去阻止那些旅行者 | 
| [29:16] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [29:17] | You had a plan, but you didn’t tell anyone what you were doing, | 你有个计划 但你没有把计划告诉任何人 | 
| [29:20] | and the next thing I know, you’re dead. | 接着我只知道 你死了 | 
| [29:23] | I heard that you drove your car into the grill | 我听说你开车冲进了酒吧 | 
| [29:25] | and then blew yourself up so that you could trigger some explosion. | 为了引发什么爆炸把自己炸死了 | 
| [29:29] | There’s just one little part of that story that you’re missing. | 这故事里只有一个小细节被你忘了 | 
| [29:33] | You got in the car with me. | 你也上了那辆车 | 
| [29:34] | What?! | 什么 | 
| [29:35] | I was all ready to go, and the door opens, | 我正要出发 门突然开了 | 
| [29:37] | and you jump in the car and say, | 你跳上车跟我说 | 
| [29:39] | “We’re in this together,” | “我们一起面对” | 
| [29:40] | and you weren’t taking no for an answer. | 你不允许我说不 | 
| [29:42] | That was the moment I realized you were the perfect girl for me | 就在那一刻 我意识到你跟我是绝配 | 
| [29:45] | because you were just as crazy as I was. | 因为你跟我一样疯狂 | 
| [29:49] | Ok. Tell me more. Something happy. | 好吧 再说一些 开心的事 | 
| [29:53] | Ok. Happy. Well, there is a motel ice machine | 开心的事 丹佛一家旅馆有个制冰机 | 
| [29:56] | in Denver that’s got some stories. | 那里有很多故事 | 
| [30:00] | What else? | 还有什么 | 
| [30:00] | Well, can’t forget the night of your graduation. | 你毕业那晚不会也忘记了吧 | 
| [30:03] | Well, I did, so… | 是的 忘了 | 
| [30:06] | Shame. Probably one of your best speeches. | 可惜 那可能是你最好的一篇演讲了 | 
| [30:10] | You in your very passionate and adorable way | 你用充满激情又可爱的方式 | 
| [30:12] | told me you were in love with me, | 告诉我 你爱上我了 | 
| [30:14] | and hell if you were gonna apologize for it. | 而且绝不会为此道歉 | 
| [30:17] | My favorite memory of us, oh, | 我最爱的我们之间的时刻 | 
| [30:20] | one that I’ve relived a million times over the last 4 months | 过去四个月我一直反复回放的时刻 | 
| [30:23] | is this summer night that we had before you went off to college. | 是你去大学前的一个夏日夜晚 | 
| [30:28] | You wanted to show me this meteor shower, | 你想带我去看流星雨 | 
| [30:31] | so we drove out in the middle of nowhere, | 所以我们开车到了一个荒无人烟的地方 | 
| [30:34] | and the moment those shooting stars started to fall, rain. | 天上的星星落下的那一瞬 下雨了 | 
| [30:39] | Lots of rain. | 雨很大 | 
| [30:42] | You were so sure it would clear, | 你一口咬定天空会放晴 | 
| [30:43] | and it was just easier to believe you, | 我只好相信你 | 
| [30:46] | and I took your hand… | 我牵着你的手 | 
| [31:00] | This isn’t working. I’m sorry. | 这不管用 对不起 | 
| [31:03] | Hey. Maybe you just need to try a little harder. | 也许你应该再努力一点 | 
| [31:05] | I am trying! | 我很努力了 | 
| [31:07] | I get that we had an amazing life together, | 我明白 我们曾很幸福 | 
| [31:09] | and I know that I loved the fact | 我也知道 我爱上的是 | 
| [31:13] | that you were reckless and probably | 疯狂不羁的你 还有可能 | 
| [31:16] | made me feel very free, | 让我释放了自己 | 
| [31:19] | but now when I look into your eyes, I just– | 但现在当我看着你的眼睛 我… | 
| [31:22] | What? | 什么 | 
| [31:25] | What do you feel like? | 你有什么感觉 | 
| [31:33] | I feel like… | 我觉得 | 
| [31:38] | Like I’m looking at a stranger | 觉得像看着一个陌生人 | 
| [31:41] | because I’m never gonna be able to give you what you want, | 因为我永远无法给你你想要的东西 | 
| [31:44] | because I just can’t remember. | 因为我再也想不起来了 | 
| [31:47] | There is a thing that you can’t erase, and you know that. | 有些东西是无法磨灭的 你知道的 | 
| [31:59] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [32:03] | Where are you going? Elena! Hey! | 你去哪 埃琳娜 | 
| [32:07] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 | 
| [32:18] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 | 
| [32:22] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [32:23] | 90 more seconds, you’d be dead. | 再有90秒 你就死了 | 
| [32:27] | I’m trying to undo the compulsion. | 我想解除他对我的催眠 | 
| [32:30] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 | 
| [32:32] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 | 
| [32:33] | Hey. Listen. | 听着 | 
| [32:35] | I would give anything for you to remember, | 为了让你恢复记忆 我愿做任何事 | 
| [32:37] | but I’m not gonna risk your life. | 但我不会拿你的性命冒险 | 
| [32:39] | It’s the last thing I would ever do… | 这是我最不愿意做的事 | 
| [32:43] | even if you don’t remember that. | 尽管你已经不记得了 | 
| [32:45] | Let’s get you home. | 送你回家吧 | 
| [32:53] | This is totally unnecessary. | 这太没必要了 | 
| [32:54] | You hit your head. | 你撞到了头 | 
| [32:56] | You could have a concussion, | 你很可能脑震荡了 | 
| [32:58] | and I know better than to trust that | 我绝对不相信 | 
| [32:59] | you’re going to take yourself for a checkup back home. | 你回去后会自己去做检查 | 
| [33:02] | You can go now. We’re fine. | 你可以走了 我们没事 | 
| [33:04] | Sweetheart, could you at least just check and see | 亲爱的 你能至少去看看 | 
| [33:06] | how long the wait is gonna be? | 我们还要等多久吗 | 
| [33:08] | Gladly. | 很乐意 | 
| [33:09] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [33:11] | I see she’s still icing you out. | 看来她还在无视你啊 | 
| [33:13] | Yeah. Anyway, you want to help me fix that? | 是啊 你想帮我吗 | 
| [33:16] | Sorry, Stefan. I’m her mother. | 对不起 斯特凡 我是她妈妈 | 
| [33:18] | I’m not allowed. | 我不能那么做 | 
| [33:19] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [33:25] | We’ll be right outside, ok? | 我们就在外面 好吗 | 
| [33:26] | Ok. | 好的 | 
| [33:34] | Please don’t ask my mother for her opinions. | 请你不要问我妈妈的意见 | 
| [33:37] | You heard that? | 你听到了 | 
| [33:38] | Yeah. I’ve got superhearing. I hear everything. | 是啊 我有超级听力 能听到一切 | 
| [33:40] | Only when you listen. | 只有你想听的时候才能 | 
| [33:48] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [33:49] | Why was I listening? | 我为什么要听 | 
| [33:51] | Why do you have a thing for me? | 你为什么喜欢我 | 
| [33:54] | I don’t. | 我没有 | 
| [33:56] | Ok. Um… | 好吧 | 
| [33:59] | Why did you have a thing for me? | 你为什么喜欢过我 | 
| [34:02] | We said that we would never talk about this again, so just– | 我们说过不再讨论这个话题了 所以 | 
| [34:04] | Look, Caroline, please just talk to me. | 听着 卡罗琳 跟我聊聊吧 | 
| [34:07] | Tell me how, tell me why. | 告诉我怎么回事 告诉我为什么 | 
| [34:10] | Please just make me understand how it is that I missed it. | 帮我搞明白我为什么会没看出来 | 
| [34:12] | What kind of a stupid question is that? | 这算什么傻问题 | 
| [34:15] | Why did I have a thing for you? | 我为什么喜欢过你 | 
| [34:18] | I don’t know, Stefan. Maybe it’s because I thought | 我不知道 斯特凡 也许是因为我以为 | 
| [34:20] | you worth having a thing for, | 你值得我喜欢 | 
| [34:22] | Because when I woke up as a vampire | 因为当我醒来发现自己变成了吸血鬼时 | 
| [34:24] | you told me that I would get through it | 你告诉我我能撑过去 | 
| [34:25] | and I did, | 而我确实做到了 | 
| [34:26] | because when I watched Elena move on with your brother | 因为当我看着埃琳娜爱上了你哥哥 | 
| [34:29] | I couldn’t imagine why she would let anyone like you go, | 我无法想象她为什么会放弃你这样的人 | 
| [34:33] | because you were practically my best friend, | 因为你基本上是我最好的朋友 | 
| [34:35] | because I trusted you. | 因为我信任你 | 
| [34:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [34:42] | I’m sorry for not seeing it, | 对不起我没发现 | 
| [34:43] | I’m sorry for not– | 我很抱歉没有… | 
| [34:44] | Feeling it back? | 同样的感觉 | 
| [34:46] | No. I didn’t say that. I–I– | 不 我不是那个意思 | 
| [34:48] | Look. I don’t know what I felt. | 我不知道我是什么感觉 | 
| [34:49] | You know, my head was all over the place, | 我头脑很乱 | 
| [34:52] | but… | 但是 | 
| [34:55] | I am incredibly sorry for the way that I treated you. | 我真的为之前对待你的方式感到抱歉 | 
| [35:01] | Yeah. Well… | 好吧 | 
| [35:04] | I know what you felt, Stefan, | 我清楚你的感觉 斯特凡 | 
| [35:07] | because even if just a little tiny piece of you felt for me | 因为如果你有那么一丁点 | 
| [35:11] | what I was starting to feel for you | 我对你萌发的感觉 | 
| [35:12] | you wouldn’t have walked away, | 你就不会离开 | 
| [35:16] | and I don’t hate you for that. | 我不会因此恨你 | 
| [35:17] | I don’t hate you for mourning your brother, | 我不会因为你哀悼哥哥而恨你 | 
| [35:19] | I don’t hate you for being the biggest jerk on the planet | 我不会因为你因此变成无敌混蛋 | 
| [35:23] | while doing so, | 而恨你 | 
| [35:26] | and I accept your apology. | 我接受你的道歉 | 
| [35:31] | But you do still | 但你仍然 | 
| [35:34] | hate me. | 恨我 | 
| [35:38] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [35:40] | Yeah, I hate you | 是的 我恨你 | 
| [35:43] | because if I don’t hate you for ruining our friendship, | 因为如果我不恨你毁了我们的友谊 | 
| [35:46] | then I have to hate myself for ruining it, | 那我就只能恨我自己毁了我们的友谊 | 
| [35:49] | and I think that I deserve better than that. | 我觉得我不应沦落至此 | 
| [36:02] | I remembered something out there, | 我在那里记起了一些事 | 
| [36:04] | just bits and pieces, but, um… | 只是些零星碎片 但是 | 
| [36:09] | there were these stars, | 有许多星星 | 
| [36:12] | and then it started to rain. | 然后开始下雨 | 
| [36:15] | When you became a vampire, part of me was thrilled | 你变成吸血鬼时 我内心有一点开心 | 
| [36:20] | because suddenly there was this possibility | 因为突然间 我就有可能 | 
| [36:21] | I could have you in my life forever, | 一生有你陪伴 | 
| [36:25] | but then the other part of me was devastated because | 但同时我也觉得十分难过 因为 | 
| [36:29] | I realized you’d lost the life that you wanted to have. | 我知道你失去了你本想拥有的生活 | 
| [36:33] | It started to rain, and then what happened, Damon? | 开始下雨了 然后发生了什么 达蒙 | 
| [36:37] | And since I’ve been gone, you’ve gotten part of that life back. | 我走后 你找回了一些那种生活 | 
| [36:41] | You’re thriving, you’re happy. | 你很有活力 你很开心 | 
| [36:43] | Yeah, sure. Maybe you’d be happy if we gave it another chance, | 是啊 也许我们再来一次 你可能会开心 | 
| [36:46] | but the truth is is… | 但事实是 | 
| [36:51] | You’re better off without me. | 没有我 你过得更好 | 
| [36:54] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [36:57] | I died. You started over. | 我死了 你重新来过 | 
| [37:01] | I need you to live your life. | 我需要你好好生活 | 
| [37:03] | Be happy. | 开开心心 | 
| [37:07] | I love you, Elena. | 我爱你 埃琳娜 | 
| [37:13] | Enough to let you go. | 爱到愿意放手 | 
| [37:22] | It started to rain, | 开始下雨 | 
| [37:25] | and then what? | 然后呢 | 
| [37:30] | It got cold and muddy. | 变得又冷又泥泞 | 
| [37:34] | You were miserable, so we got in the car | 你很难受 于是我们回到车里 | 
| [37:39] | we drove home. | 开车回家了 | 
| [38:00] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [38:06] | I might have to rethink this whole painkiller thing. | 我或许该重新考虑服用止痛药的事了 | 
| [38:09] | I need to get out of this dress and order a pizza. | 我得换下这身衣服点份披萨 | 
| [38:12] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [38:31] | Ouch. | 看着都疼 | 
| [38:32] | This? Yeah, I had an accident when I was younger. | 这个吗 年轻时出了意外 | 
| [38:36] | I lost my spleen. | 失去了脾脏 | 
| [38:37] | Car accident? | 车祸吗 | 
| [38:38] | Actually it was less an accident | 其实算不上是意外 | 
| [38:40] | and more like my brother tried to gut me with a hunting knife. | 我哥哥试图用猎刀给我开膛 | 
| [38:43] | Like I said, tragically dysfunctional family. | 正如我所说 悲惨疯狂的家庭 | 
| [38:48] | I just killed the mood, didn’t I? | 我毁了气氛 是吗 | 
| [38:49] | No, no. Let’s just say, | 没有 不如说 | 
| [38:54] | we both have complicated, tragic, | 我们都有复杂 悲惨 | 
| [38:57] | and dysfunctional histories. | 疯狂的过去 | 
| [39:02] | Guess we’re a match. | 看来我们真是天生一对 | 
| [39:19] | You’re still talking to me. | 你还愿意跟我说话 | 
| [39:21] | Sorry I ran out like that. | 抱歉我就那么跑出去了 | 
| [39:27] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [39:28] | So I finally got a look at lady Whitmore’s labs. | 我终于看到了惠特莫女士的检测结果 | 
| [39:30] | Turns out they sent her home without doing the shoulder surgery | 他们没给她做肩部手术就送她回家了 | 
| [39:33] | because the injury doesn’t exist anymore. | 因为她现在没有伤了 | 
| [39:36] | Seems to have spontaneously healed itself, | 似乎就自发愈合了 | 
| [39:38] | and all this after meeting your dead boyfriend tonight? | 加上今晚见到了你死去的男朋友 | 
| [39:41] | None of this adds up. | 这一切完全不对劲 | 
| [39:43] | The only thing that’s really clear is that you’re not just a liar, | 唯一明确的事 就是你不仅是个骗子 | 
| [39:45] | but you’re a liar with secrets, | 你还是有秘密的骗子 | 
| [39:48] | so you can tell me the truth, | 所以你要么告诉我真相 | 
| [39:49] | or I can figure this out on my own. | 要么我自己查清楚 | 
| [40:06] | One for you, one for me. | 一口给你 一口给我 | 
| [40:10] | Cheers, Horatio Fell. | 干杯 霍雷肖·菲尔 | 
| [40:35] | Come on. It’s time to abandon ship. | 走吧 该弃船逃走了 | 
| [40:37] | No, no, no, wait. | 不 等等 | 
| [40:39] | Just give it a second. | 稍等一会儿 | 
| [40:40] | It will clear up. | 会放晴的 | 
| [41:02] | Promise me this is forever. | 保证我 直到永远 | 
| [41:07] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [41:34] | To optimism. | 敬乐观主义 | 
| [41:44] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 | 
| [41:50] | You’re still alive. | 你还活着 |