时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | To get home, we’ll harness the power of the eclipse | 想要回家 我们需要用一种神秘的古物 |
[00:05] | using a mystical relic. | 来汲取日蚀的能量 |
[00:06] | What about Bonnie? | 那邦妮呢 |
[00:07] | She sacrificed herself so I can come back. | 她为了让我回来 牺牲了自己 |
[00:09] | Where did you put your magic? | 你把你的法力藏到哪去了 |
[00:11] | I put it somewhere safe. | 我把它藏在安全的地方了 |
[00:12] | I hate you | 我恨你 |
[00:13] | because if I don’t hate you | 因为如果我不恨你 |
[00:14] | and I have to hate myself. | 那我就只能恨我自己了 |
[00:16] | And I deserve better than that. | 我觉得我不应沦落至此 |
[00:17] | She hates because she’s got a thing for you, mate. | 她讨厌你是因为喜欢你 老兄 |
[00:20] | I got a look at lady Whitmore’s labs. | 我看到了惠特莫女士的检测结果 |
[00:21] | It turns out the injury doesn’t exist anymore. | 结果她没有伤口 |
[00:24] | You’re not just a liar, but you’re a liar with secrets, | 你不仅是个骗子 你还是有秘密的骗子 |
[00:27] | I’m older than you. | 我是姐姐 |
[00:28] | By 5 minutes. | 就大5分钟 |
[00:29] | Just trying to check what page we’re on. | 只是想看看在讲哪一页 |
[00:32] | When the coven calls us home, | 等巫师团召唤我们回去的时候 |
[00:33] | they don’t care if we’re in love or not. | 他们才不会在乎你是不是陷入了爱河 |
[00:35] | You sound like dad, and that’s not a compliment. | 你的语气跟爸爸一样 这可不是赞美 |
[00:54] | Josette. | 乔赛特 |
[00:56] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[01:15] | Oh, Jo. Come on out Jo? | 乔 出来啊 |
[01:20] | I know you can hear me. | 我知道你能听到我 |
[01:32] | Josette? | 乔赛特 |
[01:36] | Where are they, Jo? | 他们在哪 乔 |
[01:39] | Everything’s gonna be ok, all right? | 一切都会没事的 |
[01:41] | Everybody’s just playing a game. | 大家只是在玩游戏 |
[01:44] | You guys want to play a game? | 你们想玩游戏吗 |
[01:46] | You want to play hide-and-seek? | 想玩捉迷藏吗 |
[01:48] | Ok. | 好的 |
[01:54] | Come on out, Jo. | 出来吧 乔 |
[01:57] | You know I won’t kill you. | 你知道我不会杀你的 |
[03:03] | Wakey, wakey. | 醒来了 |
[03:13] | How did I… | 我怎么… |
[03:13] | Get so lucky to arrive here | 有幸由我亲自 |
[03:15] | on a private flight piloted by yours truly? | 把你飞到这里来吗 |
[03:17] | Oh, you would have been superimpressed with my flying skills, | 你本来会对我的飞行技术赞叹不已的 |
[03:19] | but I’d already knocked you out with painkillers. | 但我用止疼片把你放倒了 |
[03:25] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[03:26] | Portland, Oregon, | 俄勒冈州 波特兰 |
[03:27] | stomping grounds of Courtney Love, Tonya Harding, | 科特妮·洛芙[歌星影星] 坦雅·哈丁[花样滑冰选手] |
[03:29] | and tons of other awesome people. | 还有很多厉害的人都是在此出生 |
[03:31] | You could have brought me anywhere in the world, | 你可以带我去这世上的任何地方 |
[03:32] | and you took me to Portland? | 你偏偏带我来波特兰 |
[03:35] | This is where I grew up. | 我是在这里长大的 |
[03:37] | I’ve been counting eclipses | 自我被囚禁在 |
[03:39] | since I was imprisoned on this empty planet, | 这个孤独星球上 我就一直数着日蚀过 |
[03:42] | and according to my running tally, | 根据我的计数 |
[03:43] | I’ve been here for 6,771 supernaturally repeating days, | 我在这里待了6771个超自然重复日 |
[03:48] | so in the real world, which we’ll never get back to | 所以在我们永远都回不去的那个真实世界里 |
[03:51] | because you sent your magic away in a teddy bear, | 因为你把你的魔法用一只泰迪熊送走了 |
[03:54] | today’s my favorite day of the year. | 今天是我一年中最喜欢的一天 |
[03:56] | And what day is that? | 什么日子 |
[03:58] | Thanksgiving. | 感恩节 |
[04:02] | I’m cooking you dinner. | 我要给你做饭 |
[04:13] | I’m a vampire. | 我是吸血鬼 |
[04:15] | I don’t know. Maybe a little less emphasis on vampire. | 嗯…或许别那么强调吸血鬼吧 |
[04:17] | I’m…A vampire. | 我是吸血鬼 |
[04:22] | I mean, there’s only so many ways you can say it. | 这还能怎么说啊 |
[04:25] | Well, maybe Liam will stop digging | 或许连姆会停止 |
[04:27] | into lady Whitmore’s miraculous recovery, | 对惠特莫女士神奇康复的调查 |
[04:29] | and you won’t have to come clean. | 你也就不用对他坦白了 |
[04:30] | Or he’ll keep digging, realize that I force-fed | 或者他会继续查 发现我强喂给她 |
[04:32] | her my vampire blood, and then just bail. | 我的吸血鬼血 然后跑掉了 |
[04:34] | Ok. You know all of this can go away with one fell mind wipe. | 你知道你只要抹去他的记忆 麻烦就都没了 |
[04:38] | So lie and lie again and again and again. | 那么就是撒谎 反反复复地撒谎 |
[04:42] | Ok. If you want to tell him the truth, | 好吧 如果你想说实话 |
[04:44] | I support you 100%, | 我百分百支持你 |
[04:46] | But if you’re rushing into this | 但如果你这么急切地亲近他 |
[04:47] | to escape some conflicted feelings over a certain ex | 是为了逃避你与某位最近重新回到 |
[04:50] | who just came back into your life, | 你生命中的前任之间的冲突 |
[04:52] | then I suggest you keep your fangs to yourself. | 那你还是把尖牙藏好吧 |
[04:56] | Jo. | 乔 |
[04:58] | Where’s Alaric? | 阿拉里克呢 |
[04:58] | Don’t kill the messenger. | 我只是传话的 |
[05:00] | Something about an impromptu guys’ weekend. | 但他们突然决定男生一起度周末 |
[05:03] | You can’t miss friendsgiving. | 你怎么错过朋友聚会感恩节呢 |
[05:05] | I mean, Matt and Jeremy are already cleaning up | 马特和杰里米为了处理特里普的事 |
[05:07] | the whole Tripp mess, and Caroline’s mom has to work. | 已经不能来了 卡罗琳的妈妈又要工作 |
[05:09] | We’re already low on friends as it is. | 我们能来的朋友已经不多了 |
[05:11] | Well, if it’s any consolation, | 如果能给你点安慰 |
[05:13] | our thanksgiving was roadside chili. | 我们的感恩节就吃路边摊的辣椒 |
[05:14] | Hey. Were you invited to friendsgiving? | 你受邀去参加朋友聚会感恩节了吗 |
[05:18] | Of course. Caroline demanded I bring string beans. | 当然 卡罗琳要我带豆角呢 |
[05:22] | Why? Were you not invited? | 怎么 你没受到邀请吗 |
[05:23] | – Nope. – Ooh, boy. | -没有 -矮油 |
[05:24] | You messed with the wrong girl’s feelings. | 你真不该惹她生气 |
[05:27] | What do you mean Bonnie’s in the prison world? | 什么意思 邦妮还在监狱世界里 |
[05:30] | Damon said that she wasn’t there, | 达蒙说她不在那里 |
[05:31] | that she found peace with– | 她已经找到了安宁 |
[05:35] | Why didn’t he tell me this?’ | 他怎么不跟我说 |
[05:36] | Why wouldn’t I consult you in a decision that | 我为什么不就一个可能永久 |
[05:38] | might permanently change your life? | 改变你人生的决定找你商量 |
[05:41] | I wonder. | 真有意思 |
[05:42] | He didn’t want to get your hopes up. | 他不想给你太多希望 |
[05:44] | He honestly thought Bonnie died trying to free him. | 他真的以为邦妮为了解救他而牺牲了 |
[05:46] | If she sent her teddy bear over, | 如果她把泰迪熊送了过来 |
[05:48] | it could mean she’s still– | 那么她可能还… |
[05:49] | Bonnie’s still alive? | 邦妮还活着 |
[05:50] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[05:51] | So we’re in portland right now, | 我们正在波特兰 |
[05:53] | trying to track down some Gemini thing. | 想找到一个什么双子巫师团的东西 |
[05:56] | Ascendant. | 支配器 |
[05:57] | This is amazing. | 这太棒了 |
[05:58] | Alaric, you might want to keep the news to yourself. | 阿拉里克 你别说出去 |
[06:00] | I tracked this lead 4 months ago. | 我4个月前查过这个线索 |
[06:01] | It was a dead end. | 毫无结果 |
[06:04] | Stefan sends his love. | 斯特凡让我带他问好 |
[06:06] | Wait. What– | 等等 |
[06:16] | Bonnie’s alive? | 邦妮还活着 |
[06:22] | Is that the reason Caroline assigned me | 卡罗琳就因为这个让我 |
[06:24] | the turkey and the cranberries? Stefan wasn’t invited. | 拿火鸡和红莓吗 因为斯特凡没受邀 |
[06:28] | See what you did? Now we’re pulling your weight. | 瞧见没 我们都成你的替代品了 |
[06:29] | I really hope you figure this out before Christmas. | 希望你能在圣诞节之前把这事搞定 |
[06:31] | Yeah. Well, I’m glad you’re both finding amusement in this. | 嗯 很高兴你们都觉得这事很好笑 |
[06:33] | Why don’t you just date her, put us all out of our misery? | 你直接约她出去 结束大家的痛苦得了 |
[06:36] | Because I don’t think about her that way. She’s my friend. | 因为我不那么想她 她是我朋友 |
[06:38] | Who would make a great girlfriend. | 她会是个很棒的女朋友的 |
[06:38] | Look. One, she’s hot objectively. | 首先 她挺漂亮的 |
[06:41] | Two, she puts up with you. | 二 她能忍受你 |
[06:43] | Big plus. 3, very, very well organized. | 大加分点 三 生活很有序 |
[06:46] | Organizational skills? | 整理技巧 |
[06:47] | There are no drawbacks to this woman, Stefan. | 这女人毫无缺点啊 斯特凡 |
[06:49] | Eh, she did sleep with you. | 但她睡过你 |
[06:51] | See? Another plus. | 瞧 又是加分点 |
[06:54] | Oh! Look. We’re here. | 看啊 我们到了 |
[06:56] | Behold the Gemini coven exactly how it looked | 看啊 双子巫师团 跟4个月之前 |
[06:59] | 4 months ago. | 一模一样 |
[07:09] | Memories. | 回忆啊 |
[07:21] | Pitter-patter of little siblings’ feet, | 弟弟妹妹在这里跑来跑去 |
[07:23] | witchy-woo, chanting in the air, | 巫师的氛围 |
[07:26] | mom and dad calling me an abomination. | 妈妈爸爸说我是怪物 |
[07:28] | Why did you want to come back here? | 你为什么要回来 |
[07:30] | Because I can finally show it to someone. | 因为我终于能领人来看了 |
[07:32] | My coven goes out of their way to make sure no one finds us, | 我们巫师团费尽心机确保没人能找到我们 |
[07:34] | but since they’re not here to be paranoid freak shows, | 但是既然他们不能在这里疑神疑鬼 |
[07:40] | Mi casa es su casa. | 你就请便吧 |
[07:43] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:49] | Like I said, uh, 3,000 miles ago, | 3千英里之前我就说了 |
[07:51] | it’s not here. | 这里什么都没有 |
[07:52] | Can we, uh, go home now, please? | 我们能回家了吗 |
[07:54] | You know what? Check the gps again. | 再看看定位仪 |
[07:55] | Just because we don’t see anything doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. | 我们看不到 不代表它不存在 |
[07:58] | Not unlike Caroline’s feelings for Stefan. | 与卡罗琳对斯特凡的感情一样 |
[08:01] | Hilarious. Keep them coming. | 真好笑 接着说啊 |
[08:03] | Oh, no. Is Stefan feeling sensitive | 糟糕 斯特凡很难过 |
[08:06] | about ruining his friendship with Caroline? | 他毁了自己与卡罗琳的友谊吗 |
[08:08] | She really liked him, and he broke her heart. | 她很喜欢他 他却伤了她的心 |
[08:11] | See, Stefan? | 瞧 斯特凡 |
[08:13] | Even the bear knew. | 熊熊都知道 |
[08:14] | I saw that from a mile away, | 我一英里开外就能看出来 |
[08:15] | and my brain’s made of cotton. | 我脑子里还都是棉花呢 |
[08:18] | Give me this. | 给我 |
[08:35] | Ms. Cuddles one, | 抱抱小姐一分 |
[08:37] | invisible creepy mansion zero. | 吓人隐形别墅 零分 |
[08:53] | Where do you want the stuffing? | 填料放在哪里 |
[08:56] | Well, hello to you, too. | 你也好啊 |
[08:57] | I’ll take that. | 我拿吧 |
[08:59] | Hi. I’m Jo. | 我是乔 |
[09:02] | You look–have we met before? | 你…我们见过吗 |
[09:06] | Liv, and no, but you’re dating my occult studies professor, | 丽芙 没见过 你在跟我的神秘学教授约会 |
[09:09] | which I guess somehow earned you an invite for thanksgiving dinner. | 所以你就能来参加感恩节晚宴了 |
[09:14] | Nice to meet you, too. | 见到你也很高兴 |
[09:19] | Where’s Luke? | 卢克呢 |
[09:20] | He’s outside testing a new filter on his phone. | 他在外面测试电话的新滤器 |
[09:22] | He’s making me this stupid retrospective video | 他要给我们的生日做个特别蠢的 |
[09:25] | for our birthday. | 回顾视频送我 |
[09:26] | 22. Go us. | 22了 好棒哦 |
[09:32] | What’s with her? | 她怎么了 |
[09:37] | Liam, hey. You’re here. | 连姆 你来了 |
[09:39] | Bearing the white wine of surrender. | 拿着白酒来投降 |
[09:41] | I owe you an apology. | 我该向你道歉 |
[09:43] | I checked lady Whitmore’s medical records again, | 我又去查了惠特莫女士的病例 |
[09:45] | and everything was normal, | 一切正常 |
[09:46] | which I would have known if I had double-checked them | 如果我当初复查过就会知道了 |
[09:49] | before making accusations that were unfounded, baseless, dickish. | 但我却急着提出毫无依据又犯浑的指责 |
[09:55] | Is that enough adjectives? | 这些形容词够多了吗 |
[09:57] | Getting there. | 差不多了 |
[09:59] | Am I glad to see you. | 真高兴能看到你 |
[10:03] | You, too, Liam. | 还有你 连姆 |
[10:07] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[10:10] | Would you mind? | 你来 |
[10:11] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[10:17] | Did you… | 是你… |
[10:18] | Risk my career switching lady Whitmore’s medical chart? | 拿我的工作冒险 换了惠特莫女士的病例吗 |
[10:22] | I’m glad it worked. | 很高兴起效了 |
[10:24] | Yeah. Thank you. | 嗯 谢谢你 |
[10:33] | Anybody want to take a stab at how | 有人想猜猜 |
[10:35] | Bonnie’s teddy bear undid whatever was cloaking this place? | 邦妮的泰迪熊为什么能解除这里的隐形咒吗 |
[10:38] | He said without laughing. | 他好严肃 |
[10:39] | Jo told me she got rid of her magic | 乔说她把魔法存放了起来 |
[10:41] | by putting it away for safekeeping. | 从而去掉了魔法 |
[10:46] | Maybe Bonnie put her magic away in this. | 或许邦妮把她的魔法放在了这里 |
[10:48] | Why would Bonnie put her magic in Ms. Cuddles? | 邦妮为什么要把魔法放在抱抱小姐里面 |
[10:53] | To keep Kai from using her to get out. | 阻止卡伊利用她离开 |
[11:03] | Can’t say I miss that. | 这我可不怀念 |
[11:07] | It’s all yours, brother. | 你来吧 兄弟 |
[11:35] | That smells great. | 好香啊 |
[11:37] | Not exactly a turkey dinner, | 虽然不是火鸡晚宴 |
[11:39] | but it’s what my family had in the fridge on May 10, 1994. | 但我家里人1994年5月10日冰箱里就有这些 |
[11:45] | Don’t touch that. | 别碰 |
[11:46] | Heh. Your pager? Why? | 你的传呼机 怎么了 |
[11:49] | Because it’s brand-new, looks cool, | 那可是新的 而且很酷 |
[11:52] | and I don’t want you to bust it. | 我不想你把它弄坏了 |
[11:56] | Listen, Kai. My magic’s gone, | 卡伊 我已经没有魔法了 |
[11:59] | which means we will be stuck here forever. | 所以我们要永远留在这里了 |
[12:02] | Why don’t we just divide the world in half | 我们为什么不把世界分成两半 |
[12:04] | and go our separate ways? | 然后分道扬镳呢 |
[12:05] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[12:06] | I knocked you out, kidnapped you against your will. | 我放倒了你 还绑架了你 |
[12:08] | You don’t see I’m trying to apologize? | 看不出我是想道歉吗 |
[12:09] | I will never trust you | 我永远不会信任你 |
[12:11] | or like you or enjoy your company for | 或是喜欢你 或是喜欢跟你作伴 |
[12:13] | so much as one second, so just quit trying. | 一秒都不会 你还是别试了 |
[12:16] | Just let me leave here unharmed. | 让我安然无恙地离开吧 |
[12:20] | Fine. Can we at least have one last dinner conversation | 好吧 那我回到永远的寂寞之前 |
[12:23] | before my eternity of aloneness resumes? | 能至少跟我吃顿饭 说说话吗 |
[12:26] | So you agree? | 你同意了 |
[12:27] | One last dinner, and then we peacefully | 最后吃一顿晚餐 我们就和平地 |
[12:31] | go our separate ways. | 分道扬镳 |
[12:34] | In the spirit of thanksgiving, I’ll even let you take my car. | 看在今天是感恩节 我会让你开我的车走 |
[12:39] | How can I help? | 要我帮忙吗 |
[12:42] | All right! If everyone could gather | 请大家坐到桌边 |
[12:45] | around the table at their assigned seats, | 安排好的位子 |
[12:47] | then, um– | 那么 |
[12:48] | Oh. Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来迟了 |
[12:51] | We will each share something that we are | 我们每个人都用100个字左右 |
[12:53] | thankful for in 100 words or less, so… | 说说我们的感恩 |
[12:57] | Do you want a drink? | 要喝一杯吗 |
[12:59] | Once we sit, there’s a good chance Caroline | 等我们坐下 卡罗琳估计 |
[13:01] | won’t let anyone get up. | 不会再允许人站起来了 |
[13:02] | I’m not really in the mood. | 我没心情 |
[13:05] | Did I do something to piss you off? | 你惹你生气了吗 |
[13:06] | No, Tyler. You didn’t. | 没有 泰勒 你没有 |
[13:12] | Uh, anyone want to see some embarrassing baby videos of Liv? | 有人想看看丽芙小时候的丢人视频吗 |
[13:15] | Oh. You know what? Now would actually be | 话说 现在还是 |
[13:16] | an excellent time just to shut down anything | 关掉所有有开关的 |
[13:18] | with an on-off button. | 东西吧 |
[13:21] | Whoever wins has to make… | 获胜者… |
[13:22] | No. Please let the food get cold. | 好吧 让食物放凉吧 |
[13:24] | Whatever that is is far more important. | 反正那东西显然更重要 |
[13:28] | Happy birthday! Wave to me! | 生日快乐 冲我招手 |
[13:31] | – Hi, Josie. – Hi, Josie. | -乔赛 -乔赛 |
[13:33] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[13:35] | 4. | 4岁 |
[13:36] | How do you add that? | 该怎么算 |
[13:37] | You guys want to do some numbers? | 你们要算算术吗 |
[13:38] | Ok. What’s one plus one? | 1加1是多少 |
[13:40] | 2 Two! | |
[13:41] | Two plus two? | 2加2呢 |
[13:42] | – 4! – Nice. | -4 -好棒 |
[13:44] | What are you watching? | 你们在看什么 |
[13:45] | That kind of sounds like your voice. | 听上去好像你的声音 |
[13:47] | That is my voice. | 那就是我的声音 |
[13:52] | I took that video 18 years ago | 那视频是我18年前拍的 |
[13:54] | at a birthday party for the twins. | 在双胞胎的生日派对上 |
[13:56] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[14:01] | Lukas and Olivia? | 卢克斯和奥利维亚 |
[14:04] | Jo as in Josette? | 你是乔赛特 |
[14:07] | Hang on. You guys know each other? | 等等 你们认识吗 |
[14:11] | I’m their sister. | 我是他们的姐姐 |
[14:19] | Jo lived here. | 乔曾住在这里 |
[14:20] | There’s a drawer inside full of stuff, | 里面有个抽屉里有很多东西 |
[14:22] | Newspaper articles about Jo’s medical clamp, | 关于乔的止血钳的新闻报道 |
[14:26] | pictures of her as a kid, | 她小时候的照片 |
[14:28] | pictures of her as a teenager. | 青少年时期的照片 |
[14:29] | Hold, please. Rewind. | 等等 倒回去 |
[14:32] | That’s Kai from planet 1994. | 那是1994年的卡伊 |
[14:34] | Wait. Jo is his sister? | 等等 乔是他妹妹 |
[14:36] | Either that, or they both have a thing for Cosby sweaters. | 要么就是他俩都喜欢难看的毛衣 |
[14:40] | I didn’t know I had guests. | 我不知道有客人来了 |
[14:43] | You’ve met Kai? | 你见过卡伊 |
[14:44] | Met him? Watched him die, | 见过他 我看着他死去 |
[14:47] | watched him come back to life. | 然后又看着他死而复生 |
[14:49] | Why? You know him? | 怎么 你认识他 |
[14:51] | Yeah. He’s my son. | 是的 他是我儿子 |
[14:54] | I’m Joshua Parker. | 约书亚·帕克 |
[14:56] | Damon Salvatore. | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托 |
[14:57] | Invisique. | [咒语] |
[14:59] | What the hell just happened? | 怎么回事 |
[15:00] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[15:04] | What’s wrong with you guys? | 你们怎么了 |
[15:05] | They can’t see you anymore, Damon, | 他们看不到你了 达蒙 |
[15:09] | Which means they also can’t see this. | 所以他们也看不到这个 |
[15:12] | No! | 不要 |
[15:26] | So if you don’t know each other, | 如果你们都不认识彼此 |
[15:28] | then how did you all just happen to end up | 怎么会巧到都跑来这所 |
[15:30] | at the same tiny liberal arts school? | 小小的人文学院 |
[15:33] | We had a family friend here–Sheila Bennett. | 我们家有个朋友在这里 希拉·贝内特 |
[15:37] | You knew Bonnie’s grams? | 你认识邦妮的外婆 |
[15:38] | She took me under her wing. | 她照顾了我 |
[15:40] | She also helped my family put Kai away. | 她还帮我们家囚禁了卡伊 |
[15:42] | Kai? Wh–Kai as in Damon’s Kai? | 卡伊 达蒙的那个卡伊吗 |
[15:46] | As in our brother, my twin. | 我们的哥哥 我的双胞胎哥哥 |
[15:49] | There are two sets of twins in your family? | 你们家有两对双胞胎 |
[15:50] | Yeah, there were until my coven | 是啊 直到我们巫师团 |
[15:52] | put Kai in a prison world. | 把卡伊囚禁在了另一个世界里 |
[15:54] | Now there’s just Luke and me. | 现在就只有卢克和我了 |
[15:56] | I’m sorry. Did you say coven? | 抱歉 你刚刚说巫师团吗 |
[15:58] | Oh, my God. Liam… | 天呐 连姆 |
[16:01] | is still here. | 还在呢 |
[16:02] | I think he meant oven. | 他是说炉子 |
[16:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:05] | Oh, look! We don’t have a wine opener on the table. | 看啊 我们桌上没有开瓶器 |
[16:08] | Liam, you have a wine opener in your room. | 连姆 你屋里有开瓶器 |
[16:10] | Why don’t you get it? | 去拿来吧 |
[16:12] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[16:15] | As you were saying, you put Kai away? | 你们刚刚说 把卡伊囚禁起来了 |
[16:17] | Kai killed 4 of our bothers and sisters to make a point, | 卡伊为了表明立场杀了我们四个弟弟妹妹 |
[16:21] | but he was really targeting Lukas and Olivia. | 但他真正的目标是卢克斯和奥利维亚 |
[16:23] | Why them? | 为什么 |
[16:24] | Because in our coven, twins are in line to be leaders. | 因为在我们巫师团 只有双胞胎能做首领 |
[16:28] | Hence our lame-ass name–Gemini. | 所以我们才叫双子巫师团 |
[16:31] | Kai wanted to be the leader, | 卡伊想做领袖 |
[16:33] | but that wasn’t possible if Lukas and Olivia were alive. | 但只要卢克斯和奥利维亚活着 这就不可能 |
[16:38] | So I protected them with magic. | 所以我用魔法保护了他们 |
[16:45] | Which just pissed him off more. | 这让他更加生气了 |
[16:48] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[16:50] | My brother was born without his own magic. | 我哥哥生来没有自己的魔法 |
[16:53] | He can only draw it from others. | 他只能吸取他人的魔法 |
[16:55] | It made him feel like a freak. | 这让他觉得自己是个怪胎 |
[16:56] | My parents saw him acting out, | 我父母看到他发脾气 |
[16:58] | isolating himself, and they realized that | 孤立自己 他们意识到 |
[17:01] | he’d never be capable of leading our coven, | 他永远做不了巫师团的好首领 |
[17:04] | so he kept having children until another set of twins were born. | 于是便一直生孩子 直到再生下一对双胞胎 |
[17:14] | Kai figured it out, and he snapped. | 卡伊明白了过来 便发了狂 |
[17:17] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[17:47] | I just need some information. | 我只是想问问情况 |
[17:49] | Not looking to make enemies. | 我不想结仇 |
[17:51] | Funny way of showing it, buddy. | 你的方式还真奇怪 伙计 |
[17:53] | You were trapped with Kai. | 你跟卡伊困在一起了 |
[17:54] | I need to know how you got out. | 我要知道你怎么出来的 |
[17:58] | Strangest 4 months of my life. | 那是我这辈子最奇怪的4个月了 |
[17:59] | That whole repeating the day thing, | 一天一天地重复过 |
[18:01] | Phew, disconcerting. | 太烦躁了 |
[18:04] | Is Kai still there? | 卡伊还在里面吗 |
[18:05] | Yeah, he is with my friend Bonnie, | 是的 他和我朋友邦妮在一起 |
[18:08] | which leads me to why I’m here. | 所以我才会找到这儿来 |
[18:09] | Does Kai know how to escape? | 卡伊知道怎么逃跑吗 |
[18:13] | Look. I’ll tell you everything you want to know, | 我会告诉你你想知道的一切 |
[18:15] | but first, I need something from you. | 但首先 我需要点东西 |
[18:18] | It’s round, about yea big, | 圆圆的 这么大 |
[18:20] | a bunch of little gears and wheels and things. | 上面有好多齿轮什么的 |
[18:23] | It’s a lot harder to describe than I thought. | 比我想的要难描述 |
[18:25] | The ascendant. | 支配器 |
[18:27] | Yeah. You know it. Where is it? | 是的 你知道啊 在哪里 |
[18:30] | Why would I give you the key to my son’s prison? | 我为什么要把我儿子监狱的钥匙给你 |
[18:33] | Because I’ll say please. | 因为我会好好求你 |
[18:37] | Do you have any idea what it feels like | 你知道那是什么感觉吗 |
[18:39] | to come home and find 4 of your children dead, | 回到家中发现你四个孩子死了 |
[18:41] | another one impaled, two running for their lives? | 一个被刺伤 两个逃命去了 |
[18:45] | Do you think that image has ever left my mind? | 你觉得那个场面我忘记过一天吗 |
[18:49] | He was a psychopath, so they sent him away. | 他是个疯子 所以他们把他关起来了 |
[18:53] | Kai went to his prison, Jo dodged a bullet, | 卡伊被关在了监狱里 乔躲过一劫 |
[18:57] | and now the leadership falls on us. | 现在我们要做领袖了 |
[19:02] | Ok. Well, now that we’ve all gotten to know each other | 好了 既然我们都更了解彼此了 |
[19:04] | a little bit better, could someone please pass the dinner rolls? | 麻烦谁把小圆面包给我 好吗 |
[19:07] | Sorry that my family drama | 抱歉我们的家事 |
[19:08] | isn’t appropriate dinner conversation, Caroline. | 不适合在晚餐上说 卡罗琳 |
[19:10] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是那个意思 |
[19:12] | – Liv – Just… | -丽芙 -别 |
[19:14] | Leave me alone. | 别来烦我了 |
[19:19] | Ok. I think I may have missed something. | 好吧 我可能漏掉了什么 |
[19:22] | If you and Liv can both be the leaders of your coven, | 既然你和丽芙都将成为巫师团的领袖 |
[19:24] | why did she just get so upset? | 她为什么这么心烦 |
[19:26] | Because there aren’t two leaders, are there, Jo? | 因为领袖不能是两个人 是吧 乔 |
[19:33] | In our coven’s tradition, | 按我们巫师团的传统 |
[19:34] | after their 22nd birthday, | 22岁生日之后 |
[19:37] | the twins merge their strength. | 双胞胎的要融合法力 |
[19:39] | The stronger one wins, absorbing their twin’s power, | 强的那个会获胜 吸收另一人的法力 |
[19:41] | and the weaker of the two… | 而稍弱的那个… |
[19:46] | The weaker of the two what? | 稍弱的那个会怎么样 |
[19:50] | The weaker one dies. | 会死 |
[20:09] | Caroline’s out looking for you. | 卡罗琳在找你呢 |
[20:11] | She wanted to apologize. | 她想道歉 |
[20:16] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么不告诉我 |
[20:17] | What? | 告诉你什么 |
[20:19] | That my coven requires my brother and me | 我们巫师团要求我和我弟弟 |
[20:21] | to merge when we turn 22? | 在22岁时融合法力吗 |
[20:24] | Because that’s not totally screwed up. | 因为这没什么不正常 |
[20:27] | You’re talking to a guy with a gene that turns him into a wolf. | 我可是有能变成狼人的基因的人 |
[20:31] | Look. If you don’t want to merge, then don’t. | 如果你不想融合 那就别啊 |
[20:34] | Your coven doesn’t control you. | 你的巫师团不能控制你 |
[20:36] | My coven needs a leader. | 我的巫师团需要领袖 |
[20:37] | You don’t understand that because you’re not one of us. | 你并不理解 因为你不是我们的一员 |
[20:41] | You’re not even supposed to be in my life. | 你根本不该出现在我的生活中 |
[20:43] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你吧 |
[20:43] | You can’t help me. | 你帮不了我 |
[20:45] | Why do you think I’m trying to get rid of you? | 你以为我为什么想甩掉你啊 |
[20:48] | When I look at you… | 我看着你的时候 |
[20:52] | I feel everything I don’t get to have. | 只想到我注定不能拥有的一切 |
[20:55] | I either die in the merge, | 我要么在融合中死去 |
[20:57] | or I get to live with the fact that | 要么就得承受 |
[20:59] | I killed my own brother. | 我杀了自己弟弟的事实 |
[21:02] | So tell me, Tyler, how can you help with that? | 告诉我 泰勒 你要怎么帮我 |
[21:15] | So when you say merge, | 你说的融合 |
[21:18] | you don’t actually mean merge, do you? | 不是那个意思吧 |
[21:22] | That’s exactly what I mean. | 就是那个意思 |
[21:24] | If Kai gets out, he’ll head straight for Jo. | 如果卡伊出来 他肯定会马上去杀乔的 |
[21:27] | His ability to siphon magic will overwhelm Jo, | 他汲取魔法的能力会湮没乔 |
[21:29] | and she will die, and our coven will be left | 她就会死 到时候 我们巫师团 |
[21:32] | to the whims of a madman. | 就要任由一个疯子做主了 |
[21:35] | Which is now moot thanks to blond and blonder, | 但由于那对双胞胎 这不会发生了 |
[21:38] | thank goodness. | 真是谢天谢地 |
[21:39] | Look. Let’s talk about this ascendant. | 我们说说那个支配器吧 |
[21:41] | I won’t let him out, Damon. | 我不会让他出来的 达蒙 |
[21:43] | All right. I wasn’t gonna say anything | 好吧 鉴于你是他老爸 |
[21:44] | because you’re his dad and all, | 我本不打算这么说的 |
[21:46] | but if he gets out, I’ll just kill him. | 但如果他出来 我可以杀了他啊 |
[21:49] | It’s that simple. | 很简单嘛 |
[21:50] | I’ve watched Jo her whole life. | 我从小到大看着乔成长 |
[21:52] | She’s done well on her own, survived war, | 她一个人过得很好 她经历了战争 |
[21:57] | become a doctor, but if Jo merges with Kai, | 成了医生 但如果乔和卡伊融合 |
[22:01] | she will cease to exist. | 她就将不复存在 |
[22:03] | Kai won’t just be our coven’s problem. | 卡伊到时不仅会是我们的麻烦 |
[22:06] | He’ll be everyone’s problem. | 他会成为所有人的麻烦 |
[22:11] | I think I met your dad. | 我好像见过你爸爸了 |
[22:13] | Well, that’s improbable considering he lives in Portland. | 不太可能吧 他可在波特兰 |
[22:16] | Believe it or not, I’m actually in Portland. | 不管你信不信 我就是在波特兰 |
[22:20] | Ric, you need to tell me what’s going on right now. | 里克 你需要告诉我现在到底是什么情况 |
[22:23] | Damon’s gone, as in into thin air? | 达蒙不见了 就凭空消失了吗 |
[22:26] | Oop. Careful. You just sounded genuinely concerned for my brother. | 小心 你刚刚的口气好像很在乎我哥哥啊 |
[22:29] | I don’t have feelings for him anymore. | 我对他已经没感觉了 |
[22:32] | That doesn’t mean I want him to blink out of existence. | 可我也不希望他消失 |
[22:34] | He didn’t. It’s some sort of cloaking spell. | 他没有 应该是因为什么隐形咒的缘故 |
[22:37] | Alaric’s on the phone | 阿拉里克正在 |
[22:38] | with Jo trying to figure out how to break it. | 跟乔打电话 想找办法打破咒语 |
[22:39] | And to think we could have all been sitting around stuffed, | 我们明明可以围一桌吃得饱饱的 |
[22:42] | playing board games. | 一起玩桌游的 |
[22:43] | So just to be clear, Jo was invited to friendsgiving, | 我问清楚 乔受邀去参加朋友聚会感恩节了 |
[22:46] | but I wasn’t. | 可是我没有 |
[22:48] | Friend code states that in matters such as yours and Caroline’s, | 根据朋友法则 遇到你和卡罗琳的这种情况 |
[22:51] | I must, with no exception, | 我必须毫不例外地 |
[22:53] | take the side of my best friend. | 跟我最好的朋友站在一边 |
[22:55] | And you should just kiss and make up. It’s getting weird. | 你们就直接亲亲和好吧 感觉好诡异 |
[22:59] | You’re just mad because no one knew how to carve the turkey. | 你只是生气没人知道怎么切火鸡吧 |
[23:08] | How did you know that you could trust me? | 你怎么知道你能相信我 |
[23:10] | Trust you with what? | 相信你什么 |
[23:12] | When you were honest with me | 你跟我说实话 |
[23:14] | about what you were. | 说自己的身份的时候 |
[23:17] | How did you know that you could trust me | 你告诉我那么大一个秘密 |
[23:19] | with such a huge secret? | 你怎么知道我不会说出去 |
[23:22] | It’s easy. | 很简单 |
[23:25] | I was in love with you. | 我当时爱上你了 |
[23:27] | I want you to know everthing. | 我想让你知道我的一切 |
[23:31] | You owe me dinner. | 你欠我一顿饭 |
[23:50] | Ric, listen to me. | 里克 听我说 |
[23:51] | If my dad knows that you want to open Kai’s world, | 如果我爸爸知道你们想开启卡伊的世界 |
[23:54] | he’ll think you’re willing to free him. | 他会认为你们会不惜放他出来 |
[23:56] | He’s going to retaliate. | 他肯定会采取措施 |
[23:59] | Phesmatos incendere ad pulvox. | [咒语] |
[24:06] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:07] | And I hate to break it to you, Ric, | 我真不想跟你说这话 里克 |
[24:09] | but you traveled 3,000 miles for nothing. | 但你们大老远跑去是白跑了 |
[24:11] | The ascendant’s with me. | 支配器在我这里 |
[24:12] | You got to be kidding me, right? | 你这是在开玩笑吧 |
[24:15] | Jo? You OK? | 乔 你没事吧 |
[24:17] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 |
[24:18] | Jo? | 乔 |
[24:21] | Jo, what’s wrong? | 乔 你怎么了 |
[24:22] | I think my dad… | 我父亲 |
[24:26] | Jo, what the hell is going on? | 乔 你到底怎么了 |
[24:30] | My dad’s trying to kill me. | 我父亲要杀了我 |
[24:39] | What the hell is she talking about? | 她在说什么 |
[24:40] | Her dad’s trying to kill her? | 她父亲要杀了她 |
[24:41] | Jo, Jo, answer the phone. | 乔 乔 快接电话 |
[24:46] | Ric? | 里克 |
[24:47] | Elena, what the hell’s going on? | 埃琳娜 到底怎么了 |
[24:48] | Something’s happening to Jo. | 乔出事了 |
[24:49] | You have to find her dad and stop him | 你得找到她父亲 阻止他 |
[24:51] | from whatever he’s doing to her. | 正对她做的一切 |
[24:52] | Well, that’s gonna be problem | 这有点麻烦 |
[24:53] | because even if we could see the house | 就算我们能看见房子 |
[24:54] | I haven’t been invited in. | 我没有得到邀请 |
[24:56] | Invite him. | 请他进去 |
[24:57] | You can come in! | 你可以进去了 |
[24:58] | But we can’t see the damn house. | 但我们还是看不见那房子啊 |
[24:59] | They need magic! | 他们需要魔法 |
[25:04] | Crap. | 该死 |
[25:04] | Elena, we have to do something. | 埃琳娜 我们得做点什么 |
[25:06] | Definite signs of hemoptysis. | 她开始咳血了 |
[25:07] | Shut up, Liam. | 闭嘴 连姆 |
[25:08] | Ask them if they see an old tree stump in the front yard? | 问他们看没看见前院里一个老树桩 |
[25:12] | Yeah, I see it. | 我看见了 |
[25:13] | Go there now! | 快去那里 |
[25:26] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[25:28] | You’ve been eating that same piece | 你那块蛋糕已经吃了 |
[25:31] | for 45 minutes. | 45分钟了 |
[25:32] | Is it a crime to want to savor our last meal together? | 难道我想珍惜我们最后的晚餐也有罪吗 |
[25:35] | I had Thanksgiving dinner with you. | 我跟你共进了感恩节晚餐 |
[25:36] | Now you keep up your end of the deal | 现在你该遵守诺言 |
[25:38] | and give me your car keys. | 给我车钥匙了 |
[25:42] | I should probably teach you how the clutch works. It’s finicky. | 那车的离合器不太好使 或许我该教教你 |
[25:44] | Quit stalling and give me your keys. | 别拖时间了 把车钥匙给我 |
[25:46] | Fine. I’m stalling. | 好吧 我是在拖时间 |
[25:50] | But don’t you want to hear how my story ends? | 但难道你不想知道我故事的结局吗 |
[25:53] | I’ve read the newspaper. | 我看过报纸了 |
[25:54] | You murdered your siblings, | 你杀害了你的弟弟妹妹 |
[25:57] | and your coven sent you to live in this prison world. | 所以巫师团将你发落到这个监狱 |
[25:59] | My family sent me to this prison world. | 是我的家人将我发落到了这里 |
[26:04] | My father, | 我父亲 |
[26:08] | the great coven leader who treated me like crap | 伟大的巫师团首领 22年来 |
[26:12] | for 22 years and then locked me here. | 视我如粪土 还把我囚禁在这里 |
[26:16] | It’s like his–like his kids didn’t even matter. | 就好像 他的亲生血脉根本无足轻重 |
[26:22] | Coven always came first no matter what. | 巫师团永远高于一切 |
[26:30] | If Kai has access to an ascendant | 如果卡伊拥有支配器 |
[26:33] | and is sharing his prison with the Bennett witch, | 并和那个贝内特女巫一起困在监狱里 |
[26:35] | he will eventually find his way out. | 他终将找到出来的方法 |
[26:39] | At least, this will keep him from merging. | 至少这样能阻止他融合 |
[26:41] | You’re just gonna take out Jo? | 所以你就要杀死乔吗 |
[26:43] | The coven comes before family. | 巫师团重于家庭 |
[27:02] | What the hell are we gonna do with a knife? | 这刀能有什么用 |
[27:04] | Maybe it’s Jo’s version of Ms. Cuddles. | 或许这就是乔的抱抱小姐 |
[27:10] | Nice shot. | 好准头 |
[27:24] | Invisique. | [咒语] |
[27:31] | Well, I guess the, uh, | 好吧 看来 |
[27:34] | disappearing act’s their shtick. | 他们很喜欢玩消失啊 |
[27:36] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[27:38] | Hey. Anybody hear from Jo? | 有乔的消息吗 |
[27:43] | You need to tell me what’s going on. | 你得告诉我这是什么情况 |
[27:44] | You have to get more ice. | 去多拿些冰块 |
[27:46] | I’m not an idiot, Elena. | 我又不傻 埃琳娜 |
[27:47] | I know you’re lying to me, so whatever it is, | 我知道你在说谎 不管是怎么回事 |
[27:49] | just tell me, please. | 告诉我实话 拜托了 |
[27:52] | She’s crashing! | 她快不行了 |
[27:56] | Dr. Laughlin, look at me. | 拉夫林医生 看着我 |
[27:57] | Jo, can you hear me? Jo! | 乔 能听见吗 乔 |
[27:58] | Come on, dr. Laughlin. Please wake up. | 加油啊 拉夫林医生 醒过来啊 |
[28:00] | Check for dilation. | 看看瞳孔的情况 |
[28:05] | Holy crap. | 我的天呐 |
[28:06] | What the, what happened to her? | 她是怎么了 |
[28:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:09] | Call 911. I’ll start CPR. | 叫救护车 我来进行心肺复苏 |
[28:14] | Call 911, elena. We need help. | 叫救护车啊 埃琳娜 我们需要帮助 |
[28:15] | She’s about to die. | 她快死了 |
[28:18] | Liam… | 连姆 |
[28:20] | Liam, there’s not enough time. | 连姆 没时间了 |
[28:24] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[28:32] | Elena, your face. | 埃琳娜 你的脸 |
[28:33] | It’s ok. My blood will heal her. | 没事的 我的血可以救她 |
[28:40] | Jo? | 乔 |
[28:42] | I’m ok. | 我没事 |
[28:51] | I’ll get you some water. | 我去给你倒点水 |
[28:56] | Elena. Elena, stop! | 埃琳娜 埃琳娜 等等 |
[29:01] | How did you do that? | 这是怎么回事 |
[29:05] | How did you do that?! | 你怎么做到的 |
[29:06] | I’m a vampire. | 我是吸血鬼 |
[29:09] | You’re what? | 你是什么 |
[29:13] | It doesn’t matter because as much as I like you | 这不重要 因为我虽然很喜欢你 |
[29:17] | my life is complicated enough. | 但我的生活已经够复杂了 |
[29:26] | So you’re not gonna remember anything from tonight | 你会忘记今晚发生的一切 |
[29:28] | or about lady Whitmore | 还有惠特莫女士 |
[29:29] | or the fact that we even dated at all. | 忘记我们的关系 |
[29:32] | You’re gonna go home, get some rest, | 你回家后 好好睡一觉 |
[29:36] | and I’ll see you at work on Monday. | 我们周一医院见 |
[29:42] | I’ll see you Monday, Elena. | 周一见了 埃琳娜 |
[29:56] | Olivia, Lukas? | 奥利维亚 卢克斯 |
[30:02] | Olivia? | 奥利维亚 |
[30:06] | Lukas? | 卢克斯 |
[30:09] | Come out. Come out wherever you are. | 出来吧 出来吧 别躲了 |
[30:13] | Stop! | 站住 |
[30:16] | I’ll do it. | 我做 |
[30:18] | I’ll merge with you. | 我与你融合 |
[30:22] | Just don’t hurt anyone else. | 不要再伤害别人了 |
[30:24] | So Jo agreed to the merge? | 乔同意融合了吗 |
[30:26] | Well, we need a celestial event, | 我们需要天文现象 |
[30:28] | so the plan was to | 所以计划是 |
[30:29] | use the power of the eclipse happening the next day. | 借第二天发生的日蚀之力 |
[30:32] | She even gathered our coven to help. | 她还召集巫师团来帮忙了 |
[30:36] | The power of the eclipse will merge us as one. | 日蚀的力量会将我们合为一体 |
[30:40] | You know what to say? | 你知道念什么咒语吗 |
[30:42] | Been practicing my whole life. | 都练一辈子了 |
[30:49] | Sanguinem desimilus… | [咒语] |
[30:52] | Sanguinem generis fiantus. | [咒语] |
[31:02] | I don’t feel anything. | 我什么也感觉不到 |
[31:06] | Sanguinem desimilus… | [咒语] |
[31:08] | Sanguinem generis fiantus. | [咒语] |
[31:20] | Josette, what did you do? | 乔塞特 你做了什么 |
[31:24] | Why can’t I feel your magic? | 我为什么感觉不到你的魔法 |
[31:33] | And why aren’t they saying anything? | 他们为什么不说话 |
[31:37] | They should be saying something. | 他们应该说点什么吧 |
[31:39] | They should be saying something, right? | 他们是应该说点什么的吧 |
[31:42] | We’re merging. This should all be a bigger deal. | 我们在融合 这不该是件大事吗 |
[31:46] | Sanguinem filio, | [咒语] |
[31:48] | Sanguinem effurgarex perpetuum. | [咒语] |
[31:50] | Sanguinem filio, | [咒语] |
[31:52] | Sanguinem effurgarex perpetuum. | [咒语] |
[31:56] | Phesmatos filio, | [咒语] |
[31:59] | Phesmatos effurgarex perpetuum. | [咒语] |
[32:07] | They tricked me good. | 他们可是骗我不浅 |
[32:11] | Instead of using the power of the eclipse for the merge, | 日蚀的力量没有被用于融合 |
[32:14] | my dad used it to send me here, | 而是被我爸爸用来将我囚禁在此 |
[32:16] | and where’d Jo’s magic go? | 那么乔的魔法去哪了呢 |
[32:18] | You know, it made zero sense. | 这简直没道理 |
[32:20] | Magic doesn’t just, like, disappear, | 魔法不会凭空消失的 |
[32:23] | but then you made yours disappear | 但你把你的魔法变没了 |
[32:24] | when you hid it in Miss. Cuddles, and it hit me. | 藏在了抱抱小姐里 我突然醒悟了 |
[32:28] | My sneaky little twin sister | 我狡猾的双胞胎妹妹 |
[32:31] | hid her magic… | 把她的魔法 |
[32:35] | in this. | 藏在了这里面 |
[32:42] | Still there. | 居然还在这儿 |
[32:45] | Still here | 不仅还在 |
[32:47] | and still full of magic. | 而且还充满魔法 |
[33:05] | Well, it was. | 刚才还有 |
[33:09] | I just sucked it out. | 已经被我吸出来了 |
[33:13] | You have magic again. | 你又有魔法了 |
[33:16] | Good for you. | 真好 |
[33:18] | I also have the ascendant. | 我还有支配器 |
[33:19] | Doesn’t matter. You need a Bennett witch to do the spell. | 也没用 你还需要贝内特巫师施咒语 |
[33:22] | About that. I’ve watched you do the spell twice now. | 关于这点嘛 我已经看你施了两次咒语了 |
[33:26] | I don’t think I need a Bennett witch to do the spell. | 我觉得我并不需要贝内特巫师施咒语 |
[33:29] | I think all I actually need | 我觉得我需要的 |
[33:32] | is Bennett blood. | 只是贝内特的血 |
[33:47] | All right. So let’s just get this straight. | 好吧 我们来理理头绪 |
[33:49] | We went to the airport, we took off all our clothes | 我们去了机场 脱掉所有衣服 |
[33:51] | for security just so I can come out here, | 过了安检 就为了来这里 |
[33:53] | have my brain scrambled by papa Kai, | 让卡伊的父亲折磨我 |
[33:55] | who by the way can disappear into thin air– | 而且之后那人还消失的无影无踪 |
[33:58] | Poof — only to find Jo’s rusty knife full of magic. | 只发现了乔生锈的装着魔法的刀 |
[34:01] | And we learned that the ascendant, | 而且还得知支配器 |
[34:03] | I.E. the only reason we flew our asses out here in the first place, | 也就是我们费劲飞来这里的唯一目的 |
[34:05] | is actually with Jo | 其实在惠特莫乔的手里 |
[34:06] | at whitmore 5 minutes from where we started. | 离我们的出发点也就5分钟的路程 |
[34:09] | – Great. – Jo said she kept it with her to ensure | -真好 -乔说她保存着那东西是为了 |
[34:11] | that Kai would never be released. | 确保卡伊不会被释放 |
[34:13] | Genius. Great. Then we go home. | 太聪明了 真好 那我们回去吧 |
[34:14] | Shotgun. Come on. | 我要坐副驾驶 走吧 |
[34:15] | Guys, hey. We can’t do this, ok? | 两位 我们不能这么做 |
[34:17] | We need to find another way | 我们得想个别的办法 |
[34:18] | and one that doesn’t end up with my girlfriend dead. | 一个不会害死我女朋友的办法 |
[34:20] | Girlfriend? | 女朋友 |
[34:21] | You’ve been on, like, 3 dates. | 你们才约会了三次吧 |
[34:22] | Nice, Damon. | 说得好 达蒙 |
[34:23] | What? I’m just saying he barely knows her, | 怎么了 我意思是他根本不了解她 |
[34:25] | and her literal evil twin is over there with Bonnie right now. | 而她的邪恶双胞胎哥哥现在和邦妮在那边 |
[34:28] | Guys, I will do what I can to help, | 各位 我会尽力帮忙的 |
[34:29] | but we’re not letting her brother out, all right? | 但是我们决不能让她兄弟回来 好吗 |
[34:31] | The ascendant is off the table. | 支配器这事免谈 |
[34:38] | Ok. Get the ascendant from Jo. | 好吧 从乔那里要来支配器 |
[34:42] | Do whatever you got to do to get it, | 竭尽一切所能拿到它 |
[34:43] | you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[34:44] | I understand. | 明白了 |
[34:46] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[34:47] | What? You got a better idea? | 怎么了 你还有更好的主意吗 |
[35:05] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[35:13] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[35:15] | You passed out, so I brought you home. | 你醉倒了 所以我把你带回家来了 |
[35:19] | You kidnapped me? Romantic. | 你绑架了我吗 真浪漫 |
[35:24] | I am protecting you, Liv. | 我在保护你 丽芙 |
[35:27] | I’m not letting you sacrifice yourself | 我不会让你牺牲自己 |
[35:29] | because your coven needs a leader. | 就因为你们巫师团需要一个领袖 |
[35:32] | They’ll come after me. | 他们不会放过我的 |
[35:33] | Let them. | 让他们来 |
[35:35] | Magic doesn’t work in Mystic Falls, | 魔法在神秘瀑布镇不管用 |
[35:37] | so if your coven wants to find you, | 所以如果你们巫师团的人想找你 |
[35:39] | they’ll have to do it the old-fashioned way. | 他们就得采取传统方式 |
[35:41] | They’ll have to go through me. | 他们得先过我这一关 |
[35:55] | I’m sorry I ruined Thanksgiving. | 很抱歉我毁了今年的感恩节 |
[36:00] | You’ll make up for it next year. | 明年你再补偿我吧 |
[36:04] | We’ll find another way, Liv. | 我们会找到其它办法的 丽芙 |
[36:07] | I’m not going to let you die. | 我不会让你死的 |
[36:40] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[36:43] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[36:44] | That actually saves me a trip. | 省得我到处找你了 |
[36:48] | Needless to say, there were leftovers. | 不用说 这是剩菜 |
[36:52] | You made me a doggie bag. | 你给我做了个食物袋 |
[36:54] | Just because I hate you doesn’t mean I want you to starve to death. | 虽然我恨你 但是不代表我希望你饿死 |
[36:58] | Besides, Bonnie’s alive. | 而且 邦妮还活着 |
[37:00] | You know, this is, like, the first Thanksgiving | 你知道吗 这几乎是第一个 |
[37:01] | in forever where there’s something to actually be | 我们真的有事值得感恩的 |
[37:04] | thankful for, so… | 感恩节 |
[37:09] | Caroline, um, look. | 卡罗琳 |
[37:12] | When Damon was gone, I, um– | 达蒙不在的时候 我… |
[37:17] | I pushed you away. | 我距你于千里之外 |
[37:20] | Yeah, I know, Stefan. | 我明白 斯特凡 |
[37:22] | You pushed everyone away. | 你把所有人都拒之门外 |
[37:23] | It’s kind of what you do. | 你就这样 |
[37:24] | But I pushed you away the most. | 但我最不想见的是你 |
[37:27] | I knew that you were the one person who would | 我知道你是那个会 |
[37:31] | sit with me and let me cry, | 坐在我旁边让我哭的人 |
[37:35] | and I didn’t want to cry anymore, | 而我不想再哭了 |
[37:37] | so I | 所以 |
[37:39] | had to push you away the most. | 我必须把你拒之门外 |
[37:47] | Thank you for saying that. | 谢谢你说这些 |
[37:57] | Listen. | 听着 |
[37:58] | Enjoy the leftovers. | 好好享用剩饭吧 |
[38:19] | You should have brought me with you. | 你该带我一起去的 |
[38:20] | Well, first, you should have told me that Bonnie was alive, | 首先 你该告诉我邦妮还活着 |
[38:23] | and then you should have brought me with you. | 然后你该带我一起去 |
[38:24] | Well, Ric had more frequent flyer miles, | 里克的常飞里程更多 |
[38:26] | and Ric didn’t deliberately forget our entire relationship. | 而且里克也没有故意忘记我们的关系 |
[38:32] | Yeah. I deserve that. | 好吧 我活该 |
[38:37] | So you and Bonnie spent the last 4 months together? | 这四个月你都和邦妮在一起 |
[38:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:42] | What did you do? | 你们都干什么 |
[38:44] | Bicker mostly. | 大部分是在拌嘴 |
[38:46] | Cooked, ate. | 做饭 吃饭 |
[38:49] | We went through a tetris phase, but I beat it, | 我们一起玩过俄罗斯方块 后来我走了 |
[38:50] | and she got mad. | 她很生气 |
[38:54] | We talked. | 我们聊天 |
[38:57] | A lot. | 聊了很多 |
[38:59] | Apparently there are a lot of words in the English language, | 显然英语有很多词汇 |
[39:01] | and Bonnie knows just about all of them. | 而邦妮都知道 |
[39:04] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[39:05] | I know this is gonna sound pretty strange, | 我知道这听起来可能很奇怪 |
[39:09] | but I’m really happy that | 但我很高兴 |
[39:12] | the two of you had each other. | 你们俩拥有彼此 |
[39:15] | She sacrificed herself so I could come back. | 为了我能回来 她牺牲了自己 |
[39:26] | Because when she wasn’t talking, she was listening. | 因为她不说话的时候 她听我说话 |
[39:28] | She listened for hours and hours and hours, | 她听我无休无止地说 |
[39:30] | so when the opportunity presented itself for me | 所以当回家的机会出现时 |
[39:33] | to come back, she made sure I took it. | 她确保我抓住了机会 |
[39:40] | What did you talk about? | 你都说了什么 |
[39:44] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[39:50] | I broke up with Liam. | 我和连姆分手了 |
[39:58] | Dr. Future Humanitarian Award wasn’t good enough? | 未来的人道主义奖得主不够好吗 |
[40:03] | What went wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[40:06] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[40:12] | Look. I’m at a crossroads right now, | 我现在处于一个交叉路口 |
[40:15] | where I could go live my life | 我可以按我觉得 |
[40:17] | the way I think I probably should and be successful | 我应该采取的方式活着 成功 |
[40:20] | and safe and probably very happy, | 安全 可能还会很快乐 |
[40:26] | or I could risk all that | 或者我也可以为了 |
[40:28] | for this tiny glimmer of a feeling inside | 我心中那一丝挥之不去的感觉 |
[40:30] | that I just can’t shake. | 而赌上一切 |
[40:38] | Well, Robert Frost, what’s it gonna be? | 林子里有两条路 你要怎么选呢 |
[40:45] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[40:50] | But I do know someone who could give me some pretty sound advice. | 但我认识一个可以给我好建议的人 |
[40:57] | Any chance you’d be willing to help me | 你愿意帮我 |
[40:59] | bring my best friend Bonnie back? | 把我最好的朋友邦妮救回来吗 |
[41:02] | So I can ask her? | 这样我就可以问她了 |
[41:07] | Sure. | 当然 |
[41:28] | What? | 什么 |
[41:34] | “I lied”? | “我撒谎了” |
[41:48] | There’s no car. | 车没了 |
[41:50] | The bastard took the car. | 那混蛋把车开走了 |