时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I get that we had an amazing life together, | 我明白 我们曾很幸福 |
[00:04] | But now I feel like I’m looking at a stranger. | 但现在我觉得像看着一个陌生人一样 |
[00:07] | To get home, we’ll harness the power of the eclipse | 想要回家 我们需要用一种神秘的古物 |
[00:09] | using an ascendant. | 使用支配器 |
[00:10] | What about Bonnie? | 那邦妮呢 |
[00:11] | She sacrificed herself so I could come back. | 为了我能回来 她牺牲了自己 |
[00:13] | Jo is his sister? | 乔是他妹妹 |
[00:14] | In our coven, Kai wanted to be the leader. | 在我们巫师团 卡伊想做领袖 |
[00:17] | But that wasn’t possible if Lukas and Olivia were alive. | 但只要卢克斯和奥利维亚活着 这就不可能 |
[00:19] | I’m not going to let you die. | 我不会让你死的 |
[00:20] | If Kai gets out, he’ll head straight for Jo. | 如果卡伊出来 他肯定会马上去杀乔的 |
[00:23] | His ability to siphon magic will overwhelm Jo, | 他汲取魔法的能力会湮没乔 |
[00:25] | and our coven will be left to the whims of a madman. | 我们巫师团就要任由一个疯子做主了 |
[00:28] | To do the spell, all I need is Bennett blood. | 要施咒语 我需要的只是贝内特的血 |
[00:31] | The bastard took the car. | 那混蛋把车开走了 |
[00:32] | The ascendant’s with me. | 支配器在我这里 |
[00:33] | We’re not letting her brother out, all right? | 我们决不能让她兄弟回来 好吗 |
[00:35] | The ascendant is off the table. | 支配器这事免谈 |
[00:36] | Ok. Get the ascendant from Jo. | 好吧 从乔那里要来支配器 |
[00:38] | I understand. | 明白了 |
[00:39] | Look. I’m at a crossroads. | 我现在处于一个交叉路口 |
[00:41] | Any chance you’d be willing to help me | 你愿意帮我 |
[00:42] | bring my best friend Bonnie back? | 把我最好的朋友邦妮救回来吗 |
[00:44] | Sure. | 当然 |
[00:52] | Knock knock. | 有人嘛 |
[00:54] | Hey. Come on in. | 快进来 |
[00:55] | Oh. It’s one of those nights. | 弄得这么浪漫啊 |
[00:57] | Your enthusiasm is amazing. | 你好热情 |
[01:00] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:01] | I’ve had a day from hell, | 我今天过得很糟 |
[01:02] | and I didn’t mean it. | 我不是那个意思 |
[01:04] | – I did actually, but I’m gonna call take backs, ok? – Ok. | -我就是那个意思 不过我还是收回吧 -好 |
[01:11] | Ooh, you got Thai food. | 你买了泰国菜 |
[01:13] | You know, I knew I should have led with the food. | 我就知道该先拿出食物来 |
[01:15] | Well, this is perfect. I’m starving. | 这太棒了 我饿死了 |
[01:21] | Where’s yours? | 你的那瓶呢 |
[01:22] | Oh. Very funny. | 真逗 |
[01:24] | You didn’t compel him to get her drunk. | 你没催眠他把她灌醉吧 |
[01:26] | No. I compelled him to do whatever it takes, | 没有 我催眠他不惜一切 |
[01:30] | and considering the ascendant is the key | 鉴于支配器是 |
[01:32] | to her psycho brother’s weird prison world, | 她疯子哥哥的监狱世界的钥匙 |
[01:36] | I’m sure it’s gonna take her a few to open up about it. | 她一定得喝几杯才会交待 |
[01:38] | I swear your dad loves me. | 你爸爸可喜欢我了 |
[01:43] | I have never been given so clear a blessing. | 简直是我得到的最明确的祝福了 |
[01:45] | You went to see him, and he tried to kill me. | 你去见他 他想杀了我 |
[01:48] | How’s that a blessing? | 这怎么算祝福了 |
[01:49] | Because he didn’t try to kill me. | 因为他没想杀我啊 |
[01:52] | He just banished me from your creepy childhood home. | 他只是把我驱逐出了你可怕的童年家园 |
[01:55] | It wasn’t creepy back then. | 本来并不吓人的 |
[01:57] | Once your brother brutally murders your siblings, | 可我哥哥残忍地杀害了我的弟弟妹妹后 |
[02:00] | creep sets in. | 就变吓人了 |
[02:02] | Oh. So you just– you just ran. | 然后你就逃了吗 |
[02:05] | I didn’t run. They let me go. | 我没逃 他们放我走了 |
[02:08] | We made a deal. Betray your brother | 我们做了个交易 背叛我哥哥 |
[02:10] | and get your freedom. | 就能获得自由 |
[02:12] | So where does the ascendant fall under this deal? | 那支配器呢 怎么决定的 |
[02:15] | They didn’t know I had it. | 他们不知道支配器在我这儿 |
[02:17] | By the time I found out, I was gone. | 等他们发现时我早就没影了 |
[02:19] | I still don’t understand why you’d want it. | 我还是不明白你为什么要拿走 |
[02:21] | It makes me feel safe, like I’m in control. | 让我觉得安全 掌握大局 |
[02:25] | As long as I have it, then no one can use it to get Kai out. | 只要在我手里 就没人能用它来救卡伊 |
[02:28] | Kai can’t get me. | 卡伊就不能来找我 |
[02:30] | Embarrassing, but I actually used sleep with it under my pillow. | 说来丢人 但我以前会把它枕在枕头下面 |
[02:34] | Used to? | 以前吗 |
[02:35] | Yes, used to. I am a grownup now obviously, | 是啊 我现在是个大人了啊 |
[02:38] | and I keep it in my underwear drawer next to my pot. | 现在放在内衣抽屉里了 挨着大麻 |
[02:42] | Oh, ok. Well, that explains why you’re always hungry. | 好吧 怪不得你总那么饿呢 |
[02:45] | No. I’m always hungry because I’m a vegetarian. | 不是 我饿是因为我是素食主义者 |
[02:53] | There you go. The last of it. | 好了 都喝光了 |
[02:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:59] | No more distractions. | 没借口了 |
[03:01] | You realize he is gonna kill you | 你知道等他发现 |
[03:02] | when he finds out what you did to him. | 你做了什么 一定会杀了你吧 |
[03:04] | My relationship to ruin, thank you. | 那也是毁我的友谊 |
[03:06] | I didn’t complain when you ruined yours with Caroline. | 你毁了跟卡罗琳的友谊我也没说什么 |
[03:09] | I didn’t ruin my– | 我没毁我的… |
[03:10] | Yeah. I’m sure she’s fine. | 嗯 她好好的呢 |
[03:12] | She’s on vacation with her mom, | 她跟妈妈去度假了 |
[03:13] | eating ice cream out of the carton, | 大桶地吃冰淇淋 |
[03:15] | convincing herself she never liked you in the first place. | 一边说服自己 她本来就不怎么喜欢你 |
[03:18] | You done? | 说够了吗 |
[03:20] | Careful, Stefan. | 小心哦 斯特凡 |
[03:21] | I know it may seem easy to be the big bad Salvatore, | 或许做坏塞尔瓦托看上去容易 |
[03:24] | but soon, you’ll find yourself lying in the middle of the road, | 但你很快就会躺在大路中央 |
[03:26] | pouring your heart out to a stranger, | 向陌生人大吐苦水 |
[03:28] | having an existential crisis. | 存在危机大爆发 |
[03:30] | Yeah, great. So, uh, when’s this grand theft gonna happen? | 嗯 好 大盗窃什么时候开始 |
[03:34] | Assuming everything went well, | 如果一切顺利 |
[03:36] | it’s already happened, which means… | 应该已经结束了 那么… |
[03:43] | Here it is. | 拿来了 |
[03:47] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢了 伙计 |
[03:49] | There you go. | 给你 |
[03:52] | Go home to Jo, be a good boyfriend, | 回去找乔 做个好男朋友 |
[03:55] | forget this ever happened. | 忘记这件事 |
[04:10] | Seriously, I shouldn’t be winning. | 说真的 赢的不该是我啊 |
[04:12] | Two weeks without booze doesn’t make you iron man. | 戒酒两周 你也不会摇身变成钢铁侠 |
[04:14] | I can still vamp circles around you. | 我还是能吸血鬼加速超你一圈呢 |
[04:15] | You mean, you can cheat. | 你是说你能作弊 |
[04:18] | Or I could pants you in front of the entire women’s volleyball team. | 或者我可以当着整个女排队扒你裤子 |
[04:21] | Doubt they’d mind. | 她们或许不介意呢 |
[04:23] | Ok. I give up. | 好吧 我放弃 |
[04:25] | What did you do with my miserable half-drunk brother? | 你把我半醉痛苦的弟弟弄哪去了 |
[04:29] | He canceled Bonnie’s cell phone, | 他注销了邦妮的电话 |
[04:30] | cried until there was nothing left, | 哭到哭不出 |
[04:32] | and got all the grief out of his system. | 把悲伤都排解出去了 |
[04:33] | He is ready to move on. | 他愿意向前看了 |
[04:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:42] | It’s about Bonnie. | 是邦妮 |
[04:48] | Damon said she found peace. | 达蒙说她找到安宁了 |
[04:50] | He thought Kai had killed her, | 他是以为卡伊杀了她 |
[04:51] | but he just found out that she’s alive, | 但他才得知她还活着 |
[04:53] | and he’s doing everything that he can to– | 他在尽一切努力… |
[04:54] | So you’re back to defending him. Wow! | 你又开始维护他了吗 |
[04:56] | And all it took was one hollow promise to bring Bonnie back. | 就凭一个把邦妮找回来的空口承诺 |
[04:59] | No. No, no, no, Jer. It’s not hollow. | 不不 杰里 这不是空口承诺 |
[05:02] | Liv’s looking for a way to send us over there | 丽芙在想办法送我们过去 |
[05:03] | so that we can find Bonnie and bring her back. | 好让我们找到邦妮 带她回来 |
[05:05] | And if you can’t? | 如果你们做不到呢 |
[05:07] | Jer, this is good news. | 杰里 这是好事啊 |
[05:12] | You’re right, Elena. This is good news. | 是啊 埃琳娜 是好事 |
[05:14] | Tonight, I’m gonna see Bonnie again, | 今晚我又能见到邦妮了 |
[05:16] | and everything is gonna go back to the way it was | 一切都会回到从前 |
[05:19] | because I have never heard that before. | 这绝对不是老调重弹呢 |
[05:27] | I brought you to Mystic Falls to keep you safe | 我带你来神秘瀑布镇是为了 |
[05:29] | from your crazy-ass witch family. | 躲开你的疯狂家族 |
[05:30] | You can’t just leave because Damon wants you to do some spell. | 你不能因为达蒙想要你施咒就离开这里啊 |
[05:33] | So, what, I’m a prisoner here? | 怎么 我还被囚禁在这儿了吗 |
[05:35] | Do I look like Rapunzel? | 我长得像长发公主吗 |
[05:38] | Actually. | 其实… |
[05:39] | Look. Why can’t Luke do it? | 为什么不能让卢克去做 |
[05:41] | Because he is busy enjoying his last few weeks | 因为他正在享受作为一个独立的人的 |
[05:43] | as a singular twin | 最后几周呢 |
[05:44] | with his sugar daddy radiologist, | 跟他的放射医师干爹逍遥快活 |
[05:46] | and I’d like to enjoy mine. | 我也想享受我的生活 |
[05:48] | Matt, help me out here. | 马特 帮帮忙啊 |
[05:49] | I can’t. It’s for Bonnie. | 不行 这是为了邦妮 |
[05:51] | Tyler, I can’t stay locked up in here any longer. | 泰勒 我不能再躲在这里了 |
[05:54] | I’m out of clothes, and I’ve had pizza for breakfast | 我没有衣服可换了 而且这周每天早上 |
[05:55] | every day this week. | 都吃的是披萨 |
[05:57] | We’ve got to get back to our normal lives. | 我们得回到正常生活中 |
[05:59] | If you leave and your coven finds you– | 如果你离开 被你的巫师团找到 |
[06:00] | They’ll make me merge with my brother? | 他们会逼我和我弟弟融合吗 |
[06:03] | It’s not all bad. | 也不那么糟啊 |
[06:04] | If I survive, you’ll be dating | 如果我活下来了 你的女朋友 |
[06:05] | the all-powerful leader of the Gemini coven, | 就是法力强大的双子巫师团领袖了 |
[06:08] | and if I don’t, you can date Luke. | 如果我死了 你还可以约卢克 |
[06:13] | This isn’t a joke to me, ok? | 这可不是儿戏 |
[06:16] | Well, I have to laugh at it | 我必须笑对 |
[06:19] | because if I start imagining my life stuck in this town | 如果真要我考虑一生困在这小镇上 |
[06:21] | running away from my family, | 逃避我的家族 |
[06:23] | I will fall apart. | 我会崩溃的 |
[06:28] | I’ll find a way. | 我会找到办法的 |
[06:52] | And that was an actual fight two people just had | 他俩刚刚真的是在吵 |
[06:56] | over a twin-merge? | 双胞胎融合的事啊 |
[06:58] | This town is so weird. | 这个镇子太怪了 |
[07:00] | You’ll get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[07:01] | Or I won’t, and a vampire will kill me | 或者不会 然后被吸血鬼杀掉 |
[07:03] | like they killed your friend Tripp. | 就像你朋友特里普那样 |
[07:05] | That’s not gonna happen because I won’t let it. | 不会那样的 我不会允许 |
[07:10] | And with that, the Mystic Falls community protection program | 就此 神秘瀑布镇社区自卫队 |
[07:14] | is officially disbanded. | 正式解散 |
[07:16] | You know what that means. | 知道这意味着什么吗 |
[07:18] | I helped you, now you help me. | 我帮了你 你也该帮我了 |
[07:22] | Time for a little family reunion. | 该家人团聚了 |
[07:25] | What does Matt want with Stefan? | 马特找斯特凡做什么 |
[07:26] | I don’t know. It’s Matt. | 不知道 是马特啊 |
[07:28] | Food, money, new social class. | 食物 钱 新地位 |
[07:32] | Whatever it is, it better distract Stefan | 不管是什么 最好能让 |
[07:34] | from his sizeable screw-up with Caroline. | 斯特凡不再去想他跟卡罗琳的事 |
[07:36] | Did you know about that, how she felt about him? | 你知道吗 她对他的感觉 |
[07:38] | She told me a little while back, | 她之前跟我说了一点 |
[07:41] | and whatever you’re thinking, | 不管你怎么想 |
[07:43] | I want both of them to be happy. | 我希望他们都能幸福 |
[07:45] | Even if she compels away all the things she likes about him? | 哪怕她靠催眠忘记了她曾喜欢他的一切吗 |
[07:51] | Thanks for doing this. | 谢谢你这么做 |
[07:52] | Don’t worry about. | 不客气 |
[07:53] | I needed an excuse to get out of that frat house. | 我需要找个借口离开那个兄弟会宿舍 |
[07:55] | Way too much boy. Gross. | 男生太多了 恶心 |
[07:58] | You got everything? | 东西都拿了吗 |
[07:59] | Yep. Blood from a Bennett– | 嗯 贝内特家人的血 |
[08:01] | Lucy to be exact– | 准确说是露西的 |
[08:03] | and an ascendant from whatever the hell your last name is. | 还有你们那个什么家族的支配器 |
[08:06] | Parker. | 帕克 |
[08:08] | – So this is the famous ascendant? – Yup. | -这就是著名的支配器了 -是 |
[08:11] | Surprised that Jo gave it up. | 乔居然把它交出来了 |
[08:14] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[08:15] | It’s the only thing keeping Kai locked in his prison. | 这是唯一保证卡伊锁在他监狱里的东西 |
[08:18] | If he gets out, he’s coming after Jo. | 如果他出来 就会去找乔 |
[08:21] | Well, good old Jo– heh heh–helping us out. | 乔好心啊 帮了我们 |
[08:25] | Can we do this, please? | 能开始了吗 |
[08:27] | Whatever. So I’m gonna need the moon to activate the ascendant. | 随你吧 我需要月亮的力量启动支配器 |
[08:32] | It will be viable for about 8 hours, | 大概8小时内有效 |
[08:34] | so once I send you over, the clock’s ticking. | 等我一送你们过去 就开始倒计时了 |
[08:37] | And how do we get back? | 我们怎么回来 |
[08:38] | Drink these. | 喝下这个 |
[08:39] | What is that? | 是什么 |
[08:40] | It’s my blood. It will link you to me | 我的血 能把你们与我相连 |
[08:42] | so I can find you and bring you back. | 这样我就能找到你们 带你们回来 |
[08:44] | Give this one to Bonnie, too. | 把这个给邦妮 |
[08:47] | Are you waiting for a toast? | 还等着祝酒吗 |
[08:49] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[08:55] | Bitter. Wonder why. | 苦的 不知道为什么啊 |
[08:57] | Shall we? | 开始吧 |
[09:22] | I used to come here every day | 事故发生后 |
[09:23] | after the accident for months. | 我好几个月都来这里 |
[09:27] | This is where your parents are buried. | 这是你父母的墓地 |
[09:30] | Yeah, but not in 1994. | 但1994年不是 |
[09:33] | In 1994, they were still alive. | 1994年 他们还活着 |
[09:36] | Yeah. So is Bonnie. | 对 邦妮也是 |
[09:40] | So let’s go get her. | 我们去找她吧 |
[09:44] | Just keep your eyes peeled. | 不过提高警惕 |
[09:44] | There’s a pork rind-munching freak somewhere around here. | 这里有个喜欢吃猪皮的疯子 |
[09:47] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[09:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:49] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[09:56] | You ever worn skinny jeans? | 你穿过紧身牛仔裤吗 |
[09:59] | It seems wrong. | 感觉好怪 |
[10:01] | I’m all bunched up. | 勒得好紧 |
[10:03] | Also, why are jeans so tight when phones are so big? | 而且 电话这么大 裤子干吗还做这么紧 |
[10:06] | I don’t know what to tell you, pal. | 我不知道该跟你说什么 |
[10:09] | Oh, God. I’m that guy, right? | 天呐 我是那种人啊 |
[10:13] | That guy that won’t shut up. | 不肯闭嘴的人 |
[10:15] | Oh, I hate that guy. | 我最讨厌那种人了 |
[10:17] | I just sat next to that guy on the plane. | 我刚刚在飞机上就挨着那样的人坐 |
[10:18] | He was the worst. | 烦死了 |
[10:20] | Speaking of planes, have you flown recently? | 说到飞机 你最近坐过吗 |
[10:23] | Because what’s with the whole liquid situation | 携带液体的限制 |
[10:25] | and the stripping before you go through security thing? | 和脱衣过安检是怎么回事啊 |
[10:29] | It’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[10:30] | They’re worried about terrorists. | 他们担心恐怖分子 |
[10:32] | Ok. Well, I’m sorry, but the real terrorists | 好吧 真遗憾 但真正的恐怖分子 |
[10:35] | are some of those people taking off their shoes. | 是几个脱鞋放臭气的人 |
[10:40] | I know I’m chatty. Sorry. | 我知道我话很多 抱歉 |
[10:44] | I’ve just been in prison for awhile. | 我在监狱待了好一阵 |
[10:46] | Not like a regular prison, you know, more like a… | 不是一般的监狱 更像是… |
[10:49] | All right. We’re here. | 好了 我们到了 |
[10:51] | special kind of… | 一座特别的… |
[10:51] | That will be 30. | 30块 |
[10:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:55] | Jeans. | 这裤子啊 |
[10:59] | Uh, will you take this? | 给你 |
[11:01] | Hang on. Hang on. I got it. | 等等 还有呢 |
[11:05] | Gum. Nice. | 口香糖 好诶 |
[11:08] | Come on, buddy. I don’t have all day. Let’s go. | 伙计 我没时间耗 快点吧 |
[11:10] | I got it. Hold on. | 有的 等等 |
[11:17] | I guess this will do. | 就用这个吧 |
[11:44] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[11:56] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[11:59] | Nothing. You? | 没人 你呢 |
[12:01] | No, and I looked in every room | 找不到 我到处都找了 |
[12:05] | plus the basement. | 地下室都找了 |
[12:12] | Damon, you–you don’t think that Kai– | 达蒙 卡伊会不会 |
[12:14] | Look. Let’s not jump to depressing conclusions yet, ok? | 我们先别往坏处想 |
[12:18] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[12:21] | Oh, my God. Damon. | 天呐 达蒙 |
[12:26] | Oh, my god, Damon. This is blood. | 天呐 达蒙 这是血啊 |
[12:29] | And we’re jumping. | 这下得想了 |
[12:33] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[12:36] | If Kai has Bonnie, we need to talk. | 如果卡伊抓了邦妮 我们得谈谈 |
[12:39] | So you’re gonna call him? | 你要给他打电话吗 |
[12:40] | I’m gonna page him actually. | 呼他 |
[12:44] | Sorry. Forgot you were two in 1994. | 抱歉 你1994年才2岁 |
[12:46] | Pagers are an ancient form of telecommunication. | 寻呼机是一种古老的通讯方式 |
[12:49] | I know what a pager is. | 我知道寻呼机是什么 |
[12:53] | How does it work? | 但是怎么用啊 |
[12:54] | We dial jackass’s number 555-hiya-kai… | 拨打混蛋电话 555你好卡伊 |
[13:01] | We leave our number… | 然后留下我们的号码 |
[13:03] | And then we hang up. | 然后挂掉 |
[13:06] | And now what? | 然后呢 |
[13:08] | And now we sit by the phone like a 13-year-old girl | 像个13岁小姑娘一样守在电话前 |
[13:11] | and wait. | 等待 |
[13:18] | Relax. | 放松 |
[13:19] | I’m about to meet one of my only living relatives. | 我就要见到我为数不多的还活着的一个亲戚了 |
[13:22] | Uh, technically, he’s not living. | 严格说 他不算”活人” |
[13:26] | So Stefan has extended family. | 斯特凡还有别的亲人啊 |
[13:30] | I’m intrigued. | 真有意思 |
[13:31] | Enzo, what the hell are you doing here? | 恩佐 你来做什么 |
[13:32] | Apparently rescuing this one from the world’s most dreadful lunch. | 拯救美女不被这顿无聊的午餐闷死 |
[13:36] | Matt and Stefan? Sweetheart, you can do so much better. | 马特和斯特凡 亲爱的 你能找更好的 |
[13:41] | Me for example. I’m Enzo. | 比如我 恩佐 |
[13:44] | The guy who killed Tripp. | 他杀了特里普 |
[13:46] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[13:46] | For the record, | 我得说明 |
[13:48] | he did try and kill me first. | 是他先想杀我 |
[13:50] | You are the most terrible wingman. | 你真是个糟糕的助攻 |
[13:52] | Enzo, leave. | 恩佐 走吧 |
[13:53] | Or what? | 否则呢 |
[13:54] | Or maybe I’ll pick up where Tripp left off. | 或许我会接特里普的班 |
[13:56] | Go on then. | 来啊 |
[13:58] | Hey. I really wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 我要是你就不那么做 |
[14:01] | You hurt him, and, uh, I hurt you, | 你伤他 我伤你 |
[14:03] | and really don’t feel like cleaning up two corpses today. | 我今天不想清理两具尸体 |
[14:07] | Making threats in front of impressionable family. | 在易受感动的家人面前威胁别人 |
[14:10] | How brutish. | 好野蛮 |
[14:12] | What are you talking about? | 你说谁呢 |
[14:14] | Me. | 我 |
[14:16] | He’s, uh, talking about me. | 他是在说我 |
[14:20] | I’m Zach and Gail’s daughter Sarah Salvatore. | 我是扎克和盖尔的女儿 莎拉·塞尔瓦托 |
[14:49] | I am officially in hell. | 我在地狱 |
[14:53] | This place is my own personal hell. | 这地方是我的私人地狱 |
[15:00] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[15:02] | Uh, it’s my audition tape for “Real world: London.” | 是我为《真实世界:伦敦》准备的试镜录像 |
[15:07] | Fingers crossed. I think I’m finally gonna make it. | 祈祷哦 我觉得我有戏 |
[15:10] | That was a video journal. | 那是视频日志 |
[15:11] | What? No. Journals are lame, | 什么 才不是 日记多没劲 |
[15:13] | especially video ones. | 尤其是视频的 |
[15:14] | Then why did you say you thought this was your own personal hell? | 那你为什么说你觉得这是你的私人地狱 |
[15:19] | Well, I mean, because I was stuck here with Bonnie. | 因为我当时跟邦妮一起困在这里了啊 |
[15:22] | What could be worse than that? | 还有什么比那更糟的 |
[15:23] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[15:27] | Kai, if you so much as hurt one hair | 卡伊 如果你伤了她 |
[15:29] | on her annoying little witch head, | 讨厌的小脑袋上的一根头发 |
[15:31] | I will kill you and– | 我就杀了你 |
[15:32] | That was so sweet. | 好感动啊 |
[15:34] | Why’d you ruin it by calling me annoying? | 你为什么非要说我讨厌 |
[15:38] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[15:40] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[15:42] | Elena, is that you? | 埃琳娜 是你吗 |
[15:43] | Yes! It’s me. I’m here. | 是我 我在这里 |
[15:46] | I’m at the Salvatore house in…In 1994. | 我在塞尔瓦托家 在1994年 |
[15:51] | I can’t believe I’m hearing your voice right now. | 简直难以相信我听到了你的声音 |
[15:55] | How are you here? | 你怎么来的 |
[15:56] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[15:58] | Just know that I’m here to get you. | 你只要知道我来接你走了就行 |
[16:10] | So Kai just left you in Portland? | 卡伊把你留在了波特兰吗 |
[16:12] | After cooking me thanksgiving spaghetti and stealing my blood. | 先是给我做了感恩节千层面 还偷了我的血 |
[16:15] | It’s been a strange few days. | 这几天真怪 |
[16:18] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪 |
[16:20] | Don’t know. I hotwired a car, | 不知道 我偷了辆车 |
[16:23] | and I’m on my way back to Mystic Falls. | 我正在往神秘瀑布镇赶 |
[16:25] | Hang on. You hotwired a car? | 等等 你偷了车 |
[16:28] | Who are you? | 你是谁啊 |
[16:30] | A badass apparently. | 显然很屌 |
[16:32] | A badass in Muncie. | 而且身在曼西 |
[16:35] | Well, Muncie’s about 6 1/2 hours away, | 曼西离我们有6个半小时的路程 |
[16:37] | give or take a knuckle. | 差不多吧 |
[16:38] | Liv’s pulling us out in 7. | 丽芙7小时后就要带我们走了 |
[16:39] | If you don’t stop to use the little witches’ room anymore. | 如果你不上厕所的话… |
[16:42] | I can make it in time. | 我能赶回去 |
[16:46] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[16:49] | You’re coming home. | 你要回家了 |
[16:54] | We’ll see you soon. | 回头见 |
[16:57] | Ok. | 好 |
[17:05] | You’re worried about Kai. | 你担心卡伊 |
[17:08] | If he’s got Bonnie’s blood and the ascendant, | 如果他有邦妮的血和支配器 |
[17:09] | he’s got everything he needs to get out. | 他就有逃出去所需的一切了 |
[17:15] | What if he’s already out? | 如果他已经逃出去了呢 |
[17:31] | How can I help you? | 要点什么 |
[17:35] | One Zima, please. | 一杯齐玛[停产饮料] |
[17:37] | Hilarious. | 真好笑 |
[17:43] | Are you going to order something | 你不点点儿什么吗 |
[17:44] | or just gonna stare? | 还是要干瞪眼 |
[17:46] | Ok. Uh, how about a soda… | 好吧 那苏打水吧 |
[17:51] | Liv? | 丽芙 |
[17:56] | Liv. Ironic. | 丽芙[活着] 真讽刺 |
[18:11] | Where is it? | 东西在哪 |
[18:12] | That’s a cryptic question, | 好神秘的问题 |
[18:15] | accusatory tone. | 而且一副指责的腔调 |
[18:18] | This doesn’t bode well for me. | 看来不是好事 |
[18:19] | Good. Deflect, make a joke. | 好啊 回避 说笑 |
[18:22] | That’ll fix this. | 这样就行了 |
[18:22] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[18:24] | The ascendant. | 支配器 |
[18:25] | Where is it? | 在哪呢 |
[18:27] | I have no idea. | 我不知道啊 |
[18:29] | You must think I’m an idiot. | 你一定是当我傻了 |
[18:31] | To be fair, I am one. | 老实说 我是挺傻 |
[18:36] | Wine, Thai food, that’s all it takes. | 酒 泰国菜 我就这么好哄 |
[18:39] | Jo, I don’t have it. | 乔 不在我这儿 |
[18:43] | Did you tell Damon where it is? | 你告诉达蒙了吗 |
[18:44] | No. No. | 没啊 |
[18:46] | Look. We all agreed to find another way to get Bonnie back. | 我们说好想别的办法救回邦妮了 |
[18:50] | Do you honestly think this is my normal afternoon reading? | 你真以为我平时下午就看这东西吗 |
[18:53] | You and I are the only ones who knew where it was. | 只有你和我知道支配器在哪 |
[18:55] | It’s gone! | 现在没了 |
[18:56] | OK. Look. I swear to you | 听我说 我向你发誓 |
[18:58] | I didn’t tell anyone, OK? | 我没有告诉任何人 好吗 |
[19:00] | I would never tell anybody. | 我绝对不会跟任何人说的 |
[19:06] | You’re right. You’d never tell anyone. | 你说得对 你绝不会跟任何人说 |
[19:10] | It doesn’t mean you didn’t. | 但那不代表你没说 |
[19:13] | What are you saying? | 这话什么意思 |
[19:14] | Damon is a vampire. | 达蒙是吸血鬼 |
[19:17] | Are you saying Damon compelled me? | 你是说达蒙催眠了我吗 |
[19:22] | Look. He wouldn’t do that. | 他不会那样做的 |
[19:23] | He’s my friend. | 他可是我的朋友 |
[19:24] | OK. Let’s prove it. We’re going to Mystic Falls. | 好吧 我们去神秘瀑布镇试试便知 |
[19:28] | If you’re compelled, it will go away | 如果你被催眠了 我们越过边界时 |
[19:29] | when we walk across the border. | 催眠就会失效 |
[19:31] | If nothing happens, then you’re right. | 如果什么都没发生 那你就是对的 |
[19:34] | He’s your friend. | 他是你的朋友 |
[19:48] | Bon appetit. | 好胃口哦 |
[19:51] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[20:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:06] | Nothing. Let’s eat. | 没什么 我们吃东西吧 |
[20:10] | OK. Who mangled the crossword? | 是谁把填字游戏弄成了这样 |
[20:13] | 6 letters, illiterate witch, B. | 名字有两个字的文盲女巫 |
[20:25] | This is about Kai and Jo. | 这是讲卡伊和乔的报道 |
[20:27] | Yep. Kai’s greatest hits staring us in the face every day. | 是啊 我们每天都能看到卡伊的头条新闻 |
[20:33] | If Kai’s out, he’s gonna go after Jo again. | 如果卡伊逃出去 他肯定会再去追杀乔 |
[20:37] | Damon, he’s gonna kill her. | 达蒙 他会杀她的 |
[20:39] | Well, if I have my gemini rules down, | 如果我对双子巫师团的传统理解正确 |
[20:41] | actually, he’s going to merge with her, | 他其实是要跟她融合 |
[20:42] | which will most likely result in her death, | 而她十有八九会死 |
[20:45] | which I guess is 6 of 1– | 我猜这个… |
[20:46] | Then why would she give you the ascendant? | 那她为什么还给你支配器 |
[20:54] | Because I asked her very nicely? | 因为我是很礼貌地跟她要的 |
[20:56] | You want some music maybe? | 你要听音乐吗 |
[20:58] | I’m gonna turn on some music. | 我去找点音乐来放 |
[21:03] | It was the one thing trapping Kai, | 那是唯一困住卡伊的东西 |
[21:05] | and she just gave it to you? | 她就那么给你了吗 |
[21:07] | We have Nirvana, Nine Inch Nails, | 我们有涅盘乐队 九寸钉乐队 |
[21:11] | Boyz II Men–Stefan’s. | 还有男人男孩的唱片…是斯特凡的 |
[21:14] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[21:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:21] | She didn’t give it to me. | 不是她给我的 |
[21:23] | Alaric stole it from her. | 是阿拉里克从她那里偷来的 |
[21:25] | Alaric stole from her. | 阿拉里克从她那里偷来的 |
[21:28] | After I compelled him. | 因为我催眠了他 |
[21:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:40] | Elena, stop. | 埃琳娜 别这样 |
[21:42] | Of course you compel your best friend. | 你当然会催眠你最好的朋友了 |
[21:43] | I mean, why would that be off limits? | 这有何不可呢 |
[21:45] | Hey. I’m trying to get Bonnie back! | 我是为了救回邦妮啊 |
[21:46] | Oh, just–just–no. Don’t. | 你…别说了 |
[21:48] | Damon, I want Bonnie back more than anything. | 达蒙 我想救回邦妮超过一切 |
[21:50] | She’s my best friend, | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[21:53] | but to you, she’s something else, | 但对你而言 她意味着别的 |
[21:54] | isn’t she? | 对吗 |
[21:56] | She’s a chance for me to realize what a great guy you are | 她是你让我明白你是个大好人 |
[21:58] | so that I can fall in love with you all over again. | 好让我再次爱上你的机会 |
[22:01] | It doesn’t matter who gets hurt in the process | 谁因此受伤你都不在乎 |
[22:03] | as long as Damon gets what Damon wants. | 只要达蒙能如愿以偿 |
[22:17] | She’s saying you’re stupid, | 她在说你很白痴 |
[22:18] | and Stefan is agreeing. | 斯特凡也同意 |
[22:20] | Ooh. Now she’s saying you’re good for nothing, | 现在她又说你一无是处 |
[22:22] | and Stefan is disagreeing. | 而斯特凡不同意 |
[22:25] | He says you’re a great punch line to a joke. | 他说你很适合拿来开玩笑 |
[22:29] | Everyone hates you. | 大家都讨厌你 |
[22:31] | Don’t be jealous you can’t vamp hear | 别因为没有吸血鬼听力而嫉妒了 |
[22:33] | because you’re a big blond bowl of mush. | 就因为你就是一碗黄澄澄的玉米糊 |
[22:37] | Just be thankful I don’t fancy mush. | 你该庆幸我不爱喝玉米糊 |
[22:40] | So after the third group home, | 在换了三个教养院后 |
[22:42] | I got myself emancipated, | 我终于获得了自由 |
[22:44] | which is surprisingly difficult, by the way. | 这可非常不容易呢 |
[22:47] | Yeah. You seem like the type that would do better on your own. | 你看起来确实是更适合独立的人 |
[22:52] | Hey. Do you want a drink? | 你想喝点什么吗 |
[22:53] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[22:54] | Hey. Excuse me. Can we get two chocolate milk shakes, please? | 麻烦 能给我们来两杯巧克力奶昔吗 |
[23:00] | It’s a, uh, Salvatore family tradition. | 这是塞尔瓦托家族的传统 |
[23:04] | I’m all for family traditions. | 我最喜欢家族传统了 |
[23:12] | All right. Listen. In 10 seconds, | 听着 十秒钟之后 |
[23:14] | you’re gonna get up and walk out of here with me, | 你就跟我一起离开这里 |
[23:16] | smiling, acting like nothing’s wrong. | 面带微笑 假装一切正常 |
[23:19] | The acting part shouldn’t be too hard for you. | 演戏对你来说应该不是难事 |
[23:24] | I know you’re lying. | 我知道你在说谎 |
[23:30] | Ready to go? | 咱们走吧 |
[23:39] | Where you guys going? | 你们要去哪 |
[23:40] | Oh, just a little family drive. | 就是开车周围转转 |
[23:43] | It’s ok, Matt, I promise. | 没事的 马特 我保证 |
[23:44] | I’ll call you in a bit. | 我回头给你电话 |
[23:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:52] | You on Twitter? | 你玩推特吗 |
[23:53] | Ah. I just signed up. You should follow me. | 我刚注册了一个账号 你来粉我吧 |
[23:56] | Cobrakai1972. | 眼镜蛇卡伊1972 |
[24:00] | Come on. Like “Karate kid”? | 就是《功夫小子》里的那个 没听过吗 |
[24:03] | Did you know you can follow celebrities? | 你知道你可以粉明星吗 |
[24:05] | They all twitter the stupidest things. | 他们在推上发些蠢东西 |
[24:07] | It’s–it’s hilarious. | 简直太好笑了 |
[24:08] | It’s kind of dead. I think I’m gonna close up. | 今天生意不怎么样 我想早点关门 |
[24:10] | Oh. Hang on, hang on. | 等等 |
[24:12] | I’m gonna get a real drink. | 我要正经点杯酒 |
[24:15] | No bourbon. I’m secure enough in my masculinity. | 不要波本 我已经够有男性魅力了 |
[24:18] | Vodka’s boring, rum’s too tropical. | 伏特加太无趣 朗姆太热带 |
[24:21] | Ooh. Tequila. You do not want to see me on tequila. | 龙舌兰 你不会想看到我喝完龙舌兰的样子 |
[24:25] | What about gin? Is that weird? | 杜松子酒怎么样 会不会很奇怪 |
[24:27] | Not if you’re a 50-year-old, | 如果你是个五十岁的老头就不会 |
[24:29] | but seeing as you look 19, | 但鉴于你看起来像19岁 |
[24:31] | I’m gonna need to see some I.D. | 我得看看你的身份证明 |
[24:32] | Oh. Of course. Of course. | 当然 当然了 |
[24:41] | 1972. Nice try. | 1972年 唬谁呢 |
[24:43] | No. True story, | 不 这是真的 |
[24:45] | but that’s not the most interesting thing on that I.D. | 但那不是这张身份证上最有趣的东西 |
[24:49] | Here. Look again. | 再仔细看看 |
[24:52] | Name, address. | 姓名 住址 |
[24:56] | Malachai Parker. | 玛拉基·帕克 |
[24:57] | Oh, my god. Ahhh. | 天哪 |
[25:01] | Last time I saw you… | 上次见你时 |
[25:03] | I was trying to kill you. | 我正想杀你 |
[25:04] | Why don’t we pick up where we left off? | 不如我们继续之前未完成的事吧 |
[25:06] | I don’t think so. | 还是算了 |
[25:12] | Life is so much easier with magic. | 有了魔法 什么都容易多了 |
[25:15] | Feels kind of like cheating. | 感觉像是作弊 |
[25:19] | I’m sad you didn’t recognize me. | 我很难过 你居然没认出我 |
[25:21] | That means dad erased all trace of my existence– | 这说明爸爸抹去了我的一切痕迹 |
[25:25] | family pictures, movies, | 家庭照片 视频 |
[25:28] | little handprint turkey I made. | 还有我做的手印火鸡 |
[25:29] | What a dick. | 太混蛋了 |
[25:37] | You stay the hell away from me. | 你离我远点 |
[25:41] | You were always so bad at hide-and-seek. | 你总是不会玩躲猫猫 |
[25:42] | I mean, you were 4, but still, | 虽说你当时才4岁 但还是… |
[25:45] | find a better hiding spot. | 找个更好的地方藏嘛 |
[25:54] | I think she did just fine. | 我觉得她选得挺好的 |
[25:57] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[26:06] | You don’t find it the least bit strange | 你就不觉得他们这样起身走人 |
[26:09] | that they just up and left? | 有一点点奇怪吗 |
[26:10] | I told you she’s his family. | 我告诉你了 她是他的亲人 |
[26:12] | If they want to talk, let them talk. | 如果他们想聊聊 那我们不该干涉 |
[26:14] | What the hell do you care? | 你有什么好在意的 |
[26:15] | Because I care about the truth, | 我在意真相 |
[26:17] | care about authenticity. | 在意真实性 |
[26:18] | Or you just hate Stefan. | 你就是讨厌斯特凡而已 |
[26:20] | I do actually, yeah. | 事实上 确实如此 |
[26:22] | He abandoned his brother, | 他抛弃了他哥哥 |
[26:23] | turned me over to a vampire hunter, | 把我交给了吸血鬼猎人 |
[26:24] | and he hurt the one girl who can honestly do no wrong. | 还伤害了唯一一个从不会做错事的女孩 |
[26:28] | That’s not why I care. | 这不是我在意的原因 |
[26:30] | No. I care because he does all that | 不 我在意的是尽管他干了这些事 |
[26:32] | and is still considered a hero | 他却仍是个英雄 |
[26:33] | when I get stuck being a villain. | 我却只能当坏人 |
[26:35] | Yeah, because you kill people. | 因为你会杀人 |
[26:38] | What, and Stefan doesn’t? | 怎么 斯特凡就不会吗 |
[26:40] | Come on. You and iuse you both know that’s not true. | 拜托 你我都清楚并非如此 |
[26:43] | I’m just up front about it, | 只是我敢于承认 |
[26:45] | but Stefan, no, who knows what he’s done? | 但是斯特凡 谁知道他都干过什么呢 |
[26:49] | He’s just a liar with a little box of secrets. | 他只是个秘密一箩筐的大骗子 |
[26:54] | Come on, mush. Let’s open the box. | 走吧 玉米糊 我们去揭开秘密 |
[27:01] | I told you Zach Salvatore is my father, | 我说了扎克·塞尔瓦托是我父亲 |
[27:03] | Gail is my mother. | 盖尔是我母亲 |
[27:05] | I have these pictures. | 我有这些照片 |
[27:06] | Ah. That’s your big evidence, | 这就是你的有力证据吗 |
[27:08] | a picture you stole? | 一张偷来的照片 |
[27:10] | You gave yourself up the second you got in the car. | 你坐上车的那一刻就已经露馅了 |
[27:12] | Why don’t you believe me? | 你为什么不相信我呢 |
[27:18] | Because right now, Sarah Salvatore is in her dorm room | 因为此刻 莎拉·塞尔瓦托在杜克大学 |
[27:21] | at Duke University, where she studies as an art major, | 她自己的宿舍里 她修读艺术系 |
[27:25] | and she didn’t bounce from group home to group home. | 她也没有在各个教养院间辗转 |
[27:27] | She was adopted right out of the hospital by a great family. | 她一离开医院就被一家好心人收养了 |
[27:32] | I made sure of it. | 我确保了这一点 |
[27:35] | You know her. | 你认识她 |
[27:37] | She’s my family. | 她是我的家人 |
[27:39] | Even though she doesn’t know me, | 虽然她不认识我 |
[27:40] | I’ve looked out for her | 但她这一生 |
[27:41] | for her entire life. | 我都在照顾她 |
[27:45] | Now who the hell are you? | 那么你又是谁 |
[27:56] | Monique. | 莫妮可 |
[27:59] | My name is Monique. | 我叫莫妮可 |
[28:12] | May 10, 1994, | 1994年5月10日 |
[28:14] | I had a day. | 我过得很糟糕 |
[28:18] | I was mad at Stefan for something. | 我为什么事而生斯特凡的气 |
[28:19] | I don’t even remember what it was, | 现在我都不记得原因了 |
[28:22] | and in typical Damon fashion, I acted out. | 我像自己一贯那样 大发脾气 |
[28:26] | People died. | 有人死了 |
[28:29] | A lot of them, | 很多人 |
[28:31] | and believe it or not, ever since that day, | 不管你信不信 从那天起 |
[28:32] | I’ve felt horribly guilty. | 我一直很愧疚 |
[28:36] | So I thought that this was my hell, Elena… | 所以我以为这是我的私人地狱 埃琳娜 |
[28:42] | But you know who didn’t? | 但你知道谁不同意吗 |
[28:44] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[28:47] | She had hope for both of us. | 她对我们俩都心怀希望 |
[28:53] | She’s the reason I survived, | 因为她我才能活下来 |
[28:55] | the reason I made it out. | 因为她我才能逃出去 |
[28:58] | Who knew? Turns out you spend time with someone | 谁能想到 原来花些时间跟人相处 |
[29:00] | and don’t kill them, you actually become friends. | 而不是杀了那人 最终居然会成为朋友 |
[29:06] | I’m doing this for Bonnie, Elena, not for you. | 我这么做是为了邦妮 埃琳娜 不是为你 |
[29:15] | And that’s it. | 就是这样 |
[29:19] | Damon and Bonnie. | 达蒙和邦妮 |
[29:21] | Who would have thought? | 谁能想到呢 |
[29:23] | Don’t make this any weirder than it needs to be. | 已经很怪异了 就不要再添油加醋了 |
[29:28] | She’s probably passing Whitmore right now. | 她现在应该过了惠特莫尔了吧 |
[29:30] | If she’s not lost. | 如果她没迷路的话 |
[29:32] | She has a terrible sense of direction. | 她的方向感差极了 |
[29:40] | You know, I could have sworn that this used to squeak. | 我发誓 这东西以前吱吱响的 |
[29:43] | It did. | 没错 |
[29:46] | I fixed it. | 我修好了 |
[29:49] | Bonnie and I came here every day. | 邦妮和我每天都到这里来 |
[29:52] | It as the closest thing I had to a picture of you, | 这对我是最接近你照片的东西了 |
[29:55] | and I needed every reminder I could get. | 任何能让我想起你的东西我都不会放过 |
[30:00] | It’s funny. | 真滑稽 |
[30:02] | I used to have so many good memories of this house, | 我曾在这里留下了那么多美好回忆 |
[30:08] | and after just one bad one, I burned it down. | 却只因为一件坏事 我就把这里烧了 |
[30:14] | I just couldn’t bear to look at it again. | 我无法再面对这里了 |
[30:20] | I just can’t believe it’s gone. | 真不敢相信它已经不存在了 |
[30:26] | You want to go inside? | 你想进去吗 |
[30:31] | Yeah. Yeah, I do. | 想 我想进去 |
[30:50] | I’m sorry I compelled away the memories. | 我不该催眠忘记从前的记忆 |
[30:54] | They were only half mine. | 那记忆一半属于你 |
[30:58] | We’ll make new ones. | 我们可以再制造新的 |
[31:14] | Do you feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[31:19] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[31:24] | No. No. We shouldn’t be back yet. | 不 不 我们不该回来的 |
[31:26] | Damon, we have another hour. | 达蒙 我们还有一小时呢 |
[31:29] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[31:31] | Kai is here. We have to get back to Mystic Falls | 卡伊来了 我们得赶快回神秘瀑布镇 |
[31:33] | before he takes any more of her magic. | 免得他夺走她更多魔法 |
[31:34] | No. Send me back first. | 不 先送我回去 |
[31:39] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[31:40] | Bonnie was on her way. | 邦妮正在赶来呢 |
[31:41] | Send me back! | 送我回去 |
[31:43] | Elena, you’re over the border. | 埃琳娜 你过边界了 |
[31:47] | I’m sorry, Elena. | 对不起 埃琳娜 |
[31:51] | No. No. | 不 不要 |
[32:02] | I met Sarah at sleep-away camp, | 我在”夜宿营地”认识莎拉的 |
[32:05] | or as my foster family liked to call it, | 对我的寄养家庭来说 |
[32:06] | get the hell out of my house camp. | 就是”滚出我家”营地 |
[32:09] | Sarah had a great life. | 莎拉的生活很好 |
[32:11] | Me? Not so much. | 我的却不怎么样 |
[32:13] | So when I found out that she had no desire | 所以当我得知她根本不打算 |
[32:15] | to find her real family– | 寻找自己的亲生父母时 |
[32:16] | You decided to find them for her. | 你决定替她来寻找 |
[32:18] | Couldn’t be any worse than what I had. | 总不会比我以前的生活更差 |
[32:20] | Well, considering the fact that my brother killed | 考虑到我哥哥杀了她 |
[32:22] | her mom while she was pregnant, | 当时还怀有身孕的母亲 |
[32:24] | I don’t know about that. | 我看也好不到哪去 |
[32:27] | I let him believe that the baby died. | 我让他以为那个婴儿已经死了 |
[32:29] | I wanted to protect her. | 我想保护她 |
[32:31] | Even though my brother’s not the same person he was before, | 尽管我哥哥已经不是过去那样了 |
[32:34] | it’s safer if he doesn’t know. | 但不让他知道真相还是对她更安全些 |
[32:36] | I know that may be a little bit extreme, | 我知道这想法有些偏激 |
[32:38] | but I want her to have a normal life no matter what. | 但我无论如何都希望她可以过上正常的生活 |
[32:44] | See, the problem is with you around, | 问题是 现在你在这里 |
[32:47] | there’s a thread now, | 就成了威胁 |
[32:49] | someone who knows her other than me. | 除了我 还有别人知道她还活着 |
[32:52] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[32:55] | I just need you to take off your vervain. | 我只需要你摘下马鞭草 |
[33:06] | You’ve never met or heard of Sarah Salvatore. | 你从没见过或听说过莎拉·塞尔瓦托 |
[33:09] | Forget everything that happened here, | 忘记发生在这里的一切 |
[33:11] | leave Virginia, and never come back. | 离开弗吉尼亚州 永远不要回来 |
[33:30] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[33:31] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[33:33] | You compelled her? Why? | 你催眠了她 为什么 |
[33:36] | She’s not my family, she’s a con artist, | 她不是我的家人 她是个骗子 |
[33:38] | and I’m just trying to get rid of her. | 我只是想摆脱她 |
[33:39] | Get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[33:44] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[33:46] | No screaming, luv, and don’t move. | 不要叫 亲爱的 不要动 |
[33:48] | Enzo, what are you doing? | 恩佐 你在干什么 |
[33:49] | I want the whole story, | 我想知道全部故事 |
[33:51] | the one not obscured by the dulcet tones of a blender. | 被花言巧语所掩盖的真实故事 |
[33:54] | I told you she’s a con artist. | 我告诉你了 她是骗子 |
[33:56] | There is no Sarah Salvatore. | 根本没有莎拉·塞尔瓦托 |
[33:58] | That baby died when Damon killed her mom. | 达蒙杀了她母亲后 她就死了 |
[34:00] | Then why listen to this one blather on for 20 minutes, | 那为什么要听她瞎扯了20分钟呢 |
[34:02] | why whisk her away to speak privately, hmm? | 为什么要带走她单独说 |
[34:06] | Why wipe her memory, Stefan? | 为什么要抹去她的记忆 斯特凡 |
[34:08] | She knows something. | 她知道什么 |
[34:09] | Come on. Don’t do this. Just let her go. | 别这么做 放她走吧 |
[34:11] | See? He’s digging in. | 看见没 他在掩饰 |
[34:14] | Can always spot a liar. | 说谎的人我一眼就能看穿 |
[34:17] | How about a countdown? | 倒计时怎么样 |
[34:18] | That’s fair for everyone, right? | 对大家都公平 对吗 |
[34:20] | 5 seconds. | 5秒 |
[34:23] | 4 3 4…3… | |
[34:24] | Enzo, let her go, or I swear– | 恩佐 放她走 否则我发誓 |
[34:26] | You’ll what? | 你能怎样 |
[34:27] | I will kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[34:28] | Will you? Because Stefan’s 5 seconds are up. | 会吗 因为斯特凡的5秒已经到了 |
[34:32] | No! | 不 |
[34:34] | Don’t be stupid. Don’t be stupid. | 别犯傻 别犯傻 |
[34:36] | Just think. All of this could have been avoided | 想一想 这一切本可避免的 |
[34:39] | if you’d have just told the truth. | 你说出真相就行了 |
[34:42] | No matter. I’ll find out sooner or later. | 没关系 我迟早会查明白 |
[34:54] | Bonnie’s gonna get to the house, | 邦妮会回到别墅 |
[34:56] | and we will be gone. | 我们则不见了 |
[35:00] | Until the next comet or full moon or eclipse. | 直到下一次出现彗星或者满月或者日蚀 |
[35:05] | As long as we have that, we can go back | 只要有这个 我们就能 |
[35:06] | as many times as we need until we get her back. | 想回去几次回几次 直到救她回来 |
[35:11] | Wait. Are you guys talking about Bonnie Bennett? | 等等 你们是在说邦妮·贝内特吗 |
[35:13] | Because honestly, I didn’t think she was all that great. | 因为说实话 我觉得她可没那么好 |
[35:18] | No! | 不 |
[35:23] | I am gonna enjoy the hell out of this. | 我会很享受这个的 |
[35:29] | Oh, hey. Me, too. | 嘿 我也是 |
[35:31] | Oh, yeah. Damon, I, uh, I stole some of Liv’s magic | 是啊 达蒙 我之前试图杀丽芙时 |
[35:35] | when I tried to kill her. | 偷了一些她的魔法 |
[35:37] | Think some of it might still be in my system, | 我想可能还有一些留在我体内 |
[35:39] | so pardon me. | 所以抱歉了 |
[35:51] | You missed one. | 你漏了一个 |
[35:53] | Phesmatos incendia. | [咒语] |
[36:02] | No! | 不 |
[36:18] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[36:19] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[36:24] | I guess this is that, uh, | 我想这就是那个 |
[36:26] | antimagic border, | 反魔法边界了 |
[36:28] | Which means now there’s a psycho loose in mystic falls | 就是说 现在神秘瀑布镇有个疯子 |
[36:32] | and no vampires around to stop him. | 而且没有吸血鬼能阻止他 |
[36:36] | Whoops. | 糟糕 |
[36:50] | Look. I’m sorry that Enzo killed her. He’s– | 听着 很抱歉恩佐杀了她 他是个… |
[36:53] | A monster. Yeah, I know, | 禽兽 我知道 |
[36:55] | But you could have stopped him, and you didn’t. | 但你可以阻止他的 但你却没有 |
[37:00] | What, you think that was easy for me, | 你觉得这对我来说容易吗 |
[37:02] | watching an innocent girl die? | 眼睁睁看着无辜的女孩死去 |
[37:04] | I don’t know actually. | 实际上 我不知道 |
[37:05] | You’re not exactly the sharing type. | 你并不是个爱交心的人 |
[37:07] | Matt, I promise you that everything I do | 马特 我向你保证 我所做的一切 |
[37:09] | I have thought out over and over, | 都是经过了深思熟虑 |
[37:11] | making sure it’s the right thing to do. | 确保这么做是对的 |
[37:13] | So we’re just supposed to trust that you know best? | 那我们就该相信你知道怎样最好吗 |
[37:15] | No. You’re supposed to trust that I’m nothing like Enzo. | 不 你应该相信我和恩佐完全不同 |
[37:19] | The problem is you are | 问题是 你和他很像 |
[37:21] | because no matter how close vampires get to humans, | 因为不管吸血鬼与人类多接近 |
[37:23] | our lives will always mean less, | 我们的生命总是次要的 |
[37:26] | so when push comes to shove, we’ll be on opposite sides, | 所以到了紧要关头 我们就会处在对立面 |
[37:30] | which is what Tripp knew and I didn’t. | 这就是特里普早就明白我却才懂的道理 |
[37:58] | Jeremy? | 杰里米 |
[37:59] | Let me guess. She’s not with you? | 我猜猜 她没和你在一起 |
[38:03] | She was on her way, but– | 她正要赶来 但是 |
[38:06] | But at the last minute, something went wrong, | 但是最后一刻 出了问题 |
[38:08] | and it didn’t work. | 没能成功 |
[38:10] | I bet Damon’s fine, isn’t he? | 达蒙肯定没事 是吧 |
[38:26] | Don’t do that. | 别喝 |
[38:29] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[38:30] | Because I think channeling your rage | 因为我觉得利用你的愤怒 |
[38:32] | might be a better option. | 也许是更好的选择 |
[38:34] | How do you feel about being a hunter again? | 想再次成为猎人吗 |
[38:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:39] | Because I want you to help me kill Enzo. | 我要你帮我杀了恩佐 |
[38:49] | So Jo drove me across the border. | 乔开车带我穿过了镇界 |
[38:52] | Told her she was crazy, | 我说她是疯了 |
[38:54] | that you’d never compel me. | 你绝不会催眠我的 |
[38:55] | Look, Ric. | 听我说 里克 |
[39:01] | We had to get Bonnie back. | 我们得救邦妮回来 |
[39:03] | Getting Bonnie back was never off the table. | 救邦妮回来是当然的 |
[39:06] | What was off the table was compelling me to steal from my girlfriend | 但你不能催眠我去偷我女朋友的东西 |
[39:09] | when we had promised her we’d keep her brother locked way. | 我们都保证过会锁好她哥哥了 |
[39:12] | – Yeah, I know. – Where is he Kai? | -是的 我知道 -卡伊在哪 |
[39:15] | He’s out, but it’s not our fa– | 他出来了 但不是我们的错… |
[39:41] | I left Bonnie a note at the house. | 我在别墅给邦妮留了纸条 |
[39:46] | I told her we would be on your front porch. | 告诉她 我们就在你家前廊 |
[39:54] | She’d probably be there now | 她现在应该到了 |
[39:55] | with about a half an hour to spare. | 还剩半小时 |
[39:59] | She sacrificed everything for us | 她为我们牺牲了一切 |
[40:01] | over and over again, | 一次又一次 |
[40:03] | and then we were supposed to be there for her. | 我们本该帮助她的 |
[40:12] | She’s all alone. | 她孤身一人 |
[41:15] | I think gin gets a bad rap. | 我觉得杜松子酒口碑太差 |
[41:24] | I’d rather not kill you, | 我可不想杀了你 |
[41:27] | but I will. | 但我会的 |
[41:32] | What the hell do you want? | 你到底想干什么 |
[41:35] | This is gonna sound crazy, | 这听起来不可思议 |
[41:38] | but I’m want to save Liv’s life. | 但我想救丽芙的命 |
[41:44] | Feel like making a deal with the devil? | 想和魔鬼做个交易吗 |