时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m Zach and Gail’s daughter Sarah Salvatore. | 我是扎克和盖尔的女儿 莎拉·塞尔瓦托 |
[00:05] | Why don’t you believe me? | 你为什么不相信我呢 |
[00:06] | Because Sarah Salvatore is in Duke University | 因为莎拉·塞尔瓦托在杜克大学 |
[00:09] | where she studies as an art major. | 她修读艺术系 |
[00:10] | Now who the hell are you? | 那么你又是谁 |
[00:12] | My name is Monique. | 我叫莫妮可 |
[00:13] | I want the whole story. | 我想知道全部故事 |
[00:14] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[00:15] | – No. – I’ll find out sooner or later. | -不要 -我迟早会查明白 |
[00:17] | So my mom has a brain tumor. | 我妈妈有脑瘤 |
[00:19] | Then we’ll just give her vampire blood. | 那我们就给她吸血鬼的血 |
[00:21] | If our blood cured cancer | 如果我们的血能治疗癌症 |
[00:22] | we would have heard about that by now? | 我们到现在还会不知道吗 |
[00:25] | In our coven’s tradition, | 按我们巫师团的传统 |
[00:26] | the twins merge their strength. | 双胞胎的要融合法力 |
[00:28] | The stronger one wins. | 强的那个会获胜 |
[00:29] | The weaker one dies. | 弱的那个会死 |
[00:30] | Why should we have to die | 凭什么我们要因为 |
[00:31] | because our sister’s too weak to defeat our psychopath of a brother? | 姐姐无力对抗疯子哥哥而死 |
[00:34] | Merging is our duty to the coven. | 融合是我们对巫师团的责任 |
[00:35] | It’s why we were born. | 这是我们出生的原因 |
[00:37] | This is the antimagic border, | 这就是那个反魔法边界了 |
[00:38] | Sucked up all that magic from the traveler spell. | 吸取了旅行者布下的所有魔法 |
[00:42] | A lot of magic. | 很多的魔法 |
[00:43] | I don’t know what we were or are | 我不记得过去 也不知道现在我们算什么 |
[00:45] | or what we’re supposed to be, | 或应该算什么 |
[00:47] | but I want to see you. | 但我很想见你 |
[00:48] | Come over. | 过来吧 |
[00:51] | Anybody there? | 谁在那儿 |
[00:52] | I may have put a cloaking spell on us. | 我可能在我们身上下了隐身咒 |
[01:00] | See, we never went out to dinner when I was a kid, | 我小时候我们从不出去吃饭 |
[01:03] | so, I always had this fascination with chefs and fine dining. | 所以我一直着迷于厨师和精致餐点 |
[01:06] | Dad actually lets me cook… | 我爸让我做饭 |
[01:08] | Taught me to measure by eye. | 教我靠目测 |
[01:10] | Seasonings to taste, all that stuff, | 用调味料 什么的 |
[01:12] | but it’s different now in the restaurant world. | 但是如今餐馆不一样了 |
[01:15] | Everything’s on timers. It’s like… | 一切都用计时器 |
[01:18] | fries go in, you push a button. | 油炸食物放进锅里 按个按钮 |
[01:21] | It dings, you take them out. Literally, no guesswork. | 一到时间 就拿出来 完全不用动脑 |
[01:27] | Why am I here? | 为什么带我来这儿 |
[01:28] | Oh, well, I spent 18 years in abandoned restaurants | 我在一家废弃的餐馆里待了18年 |
[01:30] | and now I’m showing off the fruits of my labor. | 现在我要展示一下我的劳动成果 |
[01:34] | I don’t mean the Mystic Grill. | 我不是问为什么在神秘酒吧 |
[01:35] | Oh, you mean like here, here, in Mystic Falls? | 你是问我们为什么在神秘瀑布镇吗 |
[01:40] | Sorry. I’m nervous I’m– | 抱歉 我好紧张 |
[01:41] | You’re, like, really pretty. | 你可真漂亮 |
[01:43] | Why am I here, Kai? | 你抓我来干什么 卡伊 |
[01:45] | Well, I took a spell that was | 我把之前 |
[01:47] | keeping supernaturals out of Mystic Falls | 抵挡神秘瀑布镇魔法的咒语 |
[01:48] | and I…I, like, absorbed it, like, | 给吸收了 |
[01:52] | like, ate it, I guess. | 就像吃掉了 |
[01:55] | It’s cool, huh? | 很酷吧 |
[01:56] | First I eat magic and then eventually, | 我先吃掉魔法 然后 最终 |
[01:58] | I lose it, but, I mean, a huge spell like that? | 我会失去魔法 但是 这么强大的咒语 |
[02:01] | I mean, come on. | 拜托 |
[02:03] | Magic’s oozing out of me. It’s all over the place. | 魔法在从我身上溢出 到处都是 |
[02:05] | You know, I didn’t quite realize, | 知道吗 我本来没意识到 |
[02:06] | I was so out of control | 我是多么失控 |
[02:07] | until I met the manager of the grill a few hours ago | 直到我几小时前遇见了酒吧的经理 |
[02:09] | and he was all like, “Yeah, you can’t come in here, we’re closed, | 他说什么”你不能进来 我们都关门了 |
[02:12] | and you have an unconscious girl over your shoulder.” | 而且你肩上还抗了个昏迷不醒的女孩” |
[02:15] | And I was like, “Don’t judge me.” | 我就说 “别瞧不起人啊” |
[02:17] | So, then I gave him a heart attack. Tried to. | 然后我就想让他心脏病发 |
[02:19] | But all I did was make him vomit uncontrollably, | 但我只能让他呕吐不止 |
[02:21] | Which was like, uhh, all right, let’s stop that. | 简直恶心 赶快停下吧 |
[02:23] | So, I tried again, and I think I broke his spine. | 我又试了一下 好像扭断了他的脊椎 |
[02:26] | I’m not–I’m not really sure, | 我不太确定 |
[02:28] | because the third time I tried the spell, | 我第三次念咒的时候 |
[02:30] | he kind of exploded in blood. | 把他炸得血肉横飞 |
[02:34] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你这人怎么回事啊 |
[02:36] | I just told you. I have too much magic. | 我不是说了 我魔法太多了 |
[02:37] | You know, it wasn’t until after my test run with the manager | 直到在经理身上做了实验 |
[02:40] | that I realized, if I start to merge with Jo | 我才意识到 如果我这就跟乔融合 |
[02:43] | and my gushing fountains of magic turn her into that guy, | 而我体内喷涌而出的魔法把她也炸死了 |
[02:46] | then I’m not gonna have a twin for the merge. | 那我就没有双胞胎可融合了 |
[02:49] | So, Elena, that is why you are here. | 所以 埃琳娜 这就是你在这儿的原因 |
[02:54] | Because…I need to get my magic under control. | 因为 我得控制我的魔法 |
[02:58] | By practicing with you. Or, rather, | 靠跟你练习 或者应该说 |
[03:01] | by practicing on you. | 拿你练习 |
[03:03] | Oh, hey, P.S., silver lining? | 对了 好消息是 |
[03:04] | After the manager finally stopped thrashing around, | 经理终于不动了之后 |
[03:08] | I finally managed a cloaking spell. | 我成功地施了个隐形咒 |
[03:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:14] | It’s easy to do and undo. | 很容易施 也很容易去掉 |
[03:17] | Phasmatos oculix. | [咒语] |
[03:25] | Table for 3. | 一桌三人 |
[03:29] | You had no idea. | 你刚刚完全不知道 |
[04:11] | Because that’s the first thing I want to see in the morning. | 我一大早就想看到这副光景 |
[04:13] | – Sorry. I forgot you lived here. – Yeah. | -抱歉 忘记你住这儿了 -嗯 |
[04:16] | Any chance you could help me out with some speakers at Caroline’s– | 能帮我去卡罗琳家搬… |
[04:20] | house? | 音响吗 |
[04:25] | Thanks for the coffee. | 多谢煮咖啡 |
[04:32] | – Sorry, are you ok? – Yeah, yeah, fine. | -抱歉 你没事吧 -嗯嗯 没事 |
[04:35] | Just clothes and skin. | 就是衣服和皮肤嘛 |
[04:36] | Hey, where can I get a t-shirt? | 我上哪能找到件T恤衫 |
[04:37] | Damon’s room. Upstairs, end of the hall. | 达蒙屋 楼上 走廊尽头 |
[04:43] | What are you doing in my house? | 你在我家做什么 |
[04:44] | Fire spell. Sort of. | 火焰咒 算是吧 |
[04:46] | It turns out getting back in touch with magic | 看来恢复魔法 |
[04:48] | isn’t anything like riding a bike. | 跟重拾骑自行车不是一码事 |
[04:51] | I am sorry about that vase, though. | 抱歉打破了花瓶 |
[04:53] | Was that expensive? | 很贵重吗 |
[04:54] | Well, I don’t know, but the Smithsonian would. | 不知道 但史密森尼博物馆会知道的 |
[04:56] | You should call them. | 你该问问他们 |
[04:59] | Oh, thank God. Breakfast. | 太好了 早餐来了 |
[05:02] | Please tell me that you brought mimosas. | 你带含羞草来了吧 |
[05:04] | Do you actually think I’d watch this sober? | 你以为我会不喝酒看你做这个吗 |
[05:05] | And what exactly are we watching? | 我们要看到什么 |
[05:08] | Today we make s’mores. | 我们今天要做果塔饼干 |
[05:09] | In a month, I win the merge | 一个月后 等我赢下融合 |
[05:11] | and I become leader of my coven, | 成为我们巫师团的领袖 |
[05:12] | guaranteeing its survival. | 便会确保其延续 |
[05:14] | Liv has me on a 30-day regimen | 丽芙让我30日调养生息 |
[05:15] | between now and the next celestial event. | 现在开始 直到下次天体现象 |
[05:17] | And this regimen has to happen in my living room why? | 你非要在我起居室里调养生息是因为… |
[05:19] | Damon feels guilty. | 达蒙觉得愧疚 |
[05:21] | That’s new. And where the hell is he? | 真新鲜 他人呢 |
[05:29] | I paid extra for this room to be a single. | 我特地多付钱要了一个单人间呢 |
[05:31] | You clearly underestimate the number of women | 你显然是不知道有多少女人 |
[05:34] | who’d die to spend the night with me. | 跟我过夜后死掉了 |
[05:36] | Well, I’m not dead yet. | 我还没死呢 |
[05:39] | Any word from Elena? | 埃琳娜有消息吗 |
[05:40] | Oh, I got words. Plural. | 有消息 很多呢 |
[05:44] | I got | 有 |
[05:44] | “Something came up at the dorm. | “寝室这边有情况 |
[05:46] | Had to bail. Can we rain check?” | 去不了了 下次吧” |
[05:48] | An emoticon of a cold shower. | 还有一个冷水浴的表情符号 |
[05:51] | Have you at least managed to patch things up with Ric? | 那你至少跟里克言归于好了吗 |
[05:53] | Well, baby steps. Step one, | 一步步来嘛 第一步 |
[05:56] | allow him to turn my house into Hogwarts. | 让他把我家变成霍格沃茨 |
[05:58] | Step two, call in a favor from the sheriff. | 第二步 拜托警长帮忙 |
[06:02] | Ask her to put out an APB | 拜托她发布全境通告 |
[06:03] | on a supercharged serial killer named Kai Parker. | 通缉一个魔法爆棚的连环杀手 卡伊·帕克 |
[06:07] | Yeah, I already have my guys on the lookout. | 我已经让我的人留意了 |
[06:09] | No one matching Kai’s description popped up overnight. | 昨晚没有发现符合卡伊特征的人 |
[06:11] | What the hell is he doing? | 他在干什么啊 |
[06:14] | Bad news is, the employee kitchen didn’t have a juicer. | 坏消息 员工厨房没有榨汁机 |
[06:16] | Good news is, they do now. | 好消息是 他们现在有了 |
[06:19] | – What is this? – It’s a kale smoothie. | -这是什么 -甘蓝冰沙 |
[06:21] | It’s good for DNA cell repair and for slowing cancer. | 有利于DNA细胞修复和延缓癌症恶化 |
[06:26] | Oh, are you warm enough? | 你暖和吗 |
[06:27] | – I’m fine. – Let me just | -我没事 -我来… |
[06:28] | get you another blanket. | 再给你拿条毯子 |
[06:29] | So you can literally smother her? | 好闷死她吗 |
[06:32] | I’m just trying to help here. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[06:34] | Since apparently, modern medicine takes forever. | 因为现代医学显然是要慢死人 |
[06:38] | I don’t understand why we can’t skip all the guesswork | 真不明白为什么不能省了瞎猜的步骤 |
[06:40] | and go straight to something that works. | 直接采取有效的措施 |
[06:43] | Like vampire blood. | 比如吸血鬼血 |
[06:44] | We are not having this conversation again, sweetheart. | 我们不要再争一次了 |
[06:46] | Ok, then, what do you want to talk about? | 好吧 那你想聊什么 |
[06:48] | How the doctors can’t operate, | 医生不能手术 |
[06:49] | how chemo won’t work, | 化疗也无效 |
[06:50] | how radiation won’t shrink the tumor? | 放疗也不能缩小肿瘤 |
[06:52] | Damon, feel free to jump in with your support here at any time. | 达蒙 随时欢迎表示一下支持 |
[06:55] | Well, I think that would require you having my support, Caroline. | 那得是我的确支持你才行 卡罗琳 |
[07:01] | You don’t think that our blood will work? | 你不觉得我们的血能好使吗 |
[07:03] | For 170-odd years, I’ve never known an instance | 170多年了 我从没见过我们的血 |
[07:05] | where our blood cured cancer. | 能治疗癌症的案例 |
[07:07] | But hey, sheriff, if you want to be a guinea pig | 但是 警长 如果你甘做小白鼠 |
[07:09] | in an experimental study involving weird, unpredictable magic… | 参加一项涉及到奇怪而难以预测的魔法的实验 |
[07:13] | far be it from me to stop you. | 千万别让我拦着你啊 |
[07:16] | Look…sweetheart. | 听我说 亲爱的 |
[07:19] | For now, I would like to put my faith in science, | 我现在想相信科学 |
[07:22] | which means going home on doctor’s orders, | 所以我要按医嘱回家 |
[07:25] | having a nice, quiet day, | 好好地 平静地度过一天 |
[07:27] | and waiting for more MRI results. | 等待进一步核磁共振结果 |
[07:29] | See? | 瞧见没 |
[07:31] | Mommy knows best. | 听妈妈的话吧 |
[07:32] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 失陪了 |
[07:33] | I have to make sure the witches aren’t destroying my house. | 我得确保那些巫师没把我家拆了 |
[07:37] | Feel better. | 祝你好转 |
[07:42] | Damon may be a vile creature, but he has the best clothes. | 达蒙人虽然差劲 但衣服真不错 |
[07:45] | Should I be wondering why you’re in Damon Salvatore’s bedroom? | 我应该对你在达蒙·塞尔瓦托卧室表示纳闷吗 |
[07:48] | Jo scorched my shirt. | 乔烤焦了我的衣服 |
[07:50] | So, you’re shirtless in Damon’s bedroom. | 那么说你是没穿上衣待在达蒙卧室了 |
[07:52] | You must be feeling such mixed emotions right now. | 你现在情绪一定很复杂吧 |
[07:55] | How’s the training going? | 训练如何了 |
[07:57] | Jo’s terrible. If she went up against Kai today, | 乔很差劲 如果她今天去对付卡伊 |
[08:00] | she’d lose in, like, 9 seconds. | 肯定9秒内就会输 |
[08:02] | Luke totally called that one. | 卢克说得很对 |
[08:04] | Yeah, but you’ve got time to whip her into shape. | 是啊 但你有时间训练好她 |
[08:06] | Has Luke been giving you crap? | 卢克还在生你气吗 |
[08:08] | He’s been texting. I’ve been ignoring. | 他有给我发短信 我一直在无视他 |
[08:10] | If he finds out you’re training Jo… | 如果他知道你在训练乔 |
[08:11] | He won’t. Chill, ok? | 他不会的 冷静 |
[08:29] | You kept my orchid alive. | 你还养着我的兰花 |
[08:32] | That’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[08:34] | I wanted everything to be just the same when you finally came home. | 我希望你最终回家时看到一切都没变 |
[08:41] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[08:42] | Uh, Stefan volunteered to move your entertainment center in here | 斯特凡主动提出把你的娱乐中心搬进来 |
[08:45] | so now you can watch tv from your favorite chair. | 这样你就能坐在你最喜欢的椅子上看电视了 |
[08:47] | I hooked up the surround sound to your dvd player | 我把环绕立体声跟你的DVD机接好了 |
[08:50] | and I left a universal remote on the table right there. | 还在桌上放了个通用遥控器 |
[08:53] | Well, thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[08:56] | Guess it never occurred to anybody to just move my chair, but… | 看来没人想过直接搬走我的椅子 |
[09:03] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[09:05] | Never seen anyone with stage 4 cancer before? | 没见过晚期癌症吗 |
[09:10] | Actually, no, I haven’t. | 事实上 真没有 |
[09:13] | One of the few perks of starting over every few decades– | 每个十几年重新开始一次的好处之一 |
[09:16] | real life never really catches up to you. | 就是不会看到真实生活的痛苦 |
[09:24] | So, if you start the “Friends” box set now, | 如果你现在开始看《老友记》 |
[09:26] | I’ll be back in time for Monica and Chandler’s wedding. | 等我回来还能赶上莫妮卡和钱德勒的婚礼 |
[09:28] | Stefan, you know how to laugh, right? | 斯特凡 你会笑的吧 |
[09:29] | Opinions vary. | 看你怎么定义了 |
[09:31] | Wait, why? Are you leaving? | 怎么 你要走吗 |
[09:32] | Every minute counts, so, | 每分钟都很重要 |
[09:33] | I’m gonna go get a second opinion | 所以我要去找一位 |
[09:34] | from one of the world’s leading experts | 四级恶性胶质瘤的世界领先专家 |
[09:36] | in grade iv glioblastoma. | 征询补充意见 |
[09:39] | I couldn’t sleep. I googled. | 我睡不着 就谷歌了一下 |
[09:41] | And where is the internet sending you? | 网络让你去哪呢 |
[09:43] | Duke. | 杜克 |
[09:44] | Duke? | 杜克 |
[09:46] | You know what? Maybe I’ll give you a ride. | 那个 我送你一程吧 |
[09:48] | I was thinking of, um, heading that way | 我正想去那边 |
[09:50] | to check on a friend. | 看一位朋友 |
[09:51] | A friend. | 朋友 |
[09:53] | Stefan, I know all of your friends. | 斯特凡 你的朋友我都认识 |
[09:55] | Elena. Me. And then that’s it. | 埃琳娜 我 没了 |
[09:58] | I think it would be better if you had some company on the road. | 我觉得路上有人陪你会比较好 |
[10:01] | Thank you, Stefan. | 谢谢 斯特凡 |
[10:09] | I will call you every hour on the hour. | 我每小时整点给你打电话 |
[10:11] | I will set my watch by it. | 我会定好钟的 |
[10:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:14] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[10:15] | Bye. | 再见 |
[10:44] | We’re in my high school? | 我们在我的高中 |
[10:45] | They have plenty of restrooms, | 他们有很多厕所 |
[10:47] | no flammable surfaces, | 没有易燃表面 |
[10:48] | and everyone’s on winter break. | 而且大家都放冬假了 |
[10:50] | Still, it’s no wonder America got dumb when I was locked up. | 不过 怪不得我”服刑”期间美国人变笨了 |
[10:53] | They’re never in school. | 他们都不怎么来上学了 |
[10:58] | Is that you? | 那是你吗 |
[11:01] | Oh, and there’s Bonnie. | 还有邦妮呢 |
[11:02] | You guys look so innocent. | 你们看上去好天真 |
[11:04] | Smiling like nothing bad could ever happen to you. | 笑得那么美 好像永远不会遇到坏事 |
[11:08] | Anyway, do you mind if I try to turn your blood into acid again? | 总之 介意我再次尝试把你的血变成酸吗 |
[11:12] | Again? | 再次 |
[11:13] | Yeah, that’s… | 没错 |
[11:15] | it’s kind of how you got here in the first place. | 你就是这么到这儿来的 |
[11:18] | I was trying the whole acid-blood thing | 我在尝试把血变酸的咒语 |
[11:20] | and I think I burst a few important capillaries in your brain, | 但好像弄炸了几个你脑子里的重要毛细血管 |
[11:23] | because you blacked out. | 因为你昏过去了 |
[11:24] | Kai, you don’t have to do this. | 卡伊 你不用这么做的 |
[11:27] | Listen to me… | 听我说 |
[11:28] | – Phasmatos navaro – you don’t have to do this. | -[咒语] -你不用这么做的 |
[11:30] | – Pulsus sanguinox. – Please, Kai, stop. | -[咒语] -求你 卡伊 住手 |
[11:33] | Phasmatos navaro… | [咒语] |
[11:35] | Stop. Stop, Kai. Stop. | 停下 住手 卡伊 |
[11:37] | My ring. | 我的戒指 |
[11:40] | Sanguinox. | [咒语] |
[11:42] | Kai, you’re melting my ring. | 卡伊 我的戒指要被你融掉了 |
[11:47] | – Phasmatos… – Kai, stop it! | -[咒语] -卡伊 停下 |
[11:49] | Navaro…pul– | [咒语] |
[11:59] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[12:01] | No, no, no. No. | 不要啊 |
[12:03] | No. | 糟糕 |
[12:06] | No. | 不要 |
[12:15] | I take it that ring meant something to you? | 那个戒指对你很有意义吗 |
[12:18] | I never understood sentimental attachments to things, | 我一向不理解人对物品的依恋 |
[12:22] | because then it’s so upsetting when you lose them. | 因为等你失去了他们的时候 多伤心啊 |
[12:40] | That doesn’t count. I was distracted. | 那不算 我被分心了 |
[12:42] | You wearing my shirt? | 你穿了我的衣服 |
[12:47] | Magic camp. | 魔法营 |
[12:48] | How may I help you? | 有事吗 |
[12:49] | Damon, Kai has me at the high school. I need your help. | 达蒙 卡伊把我抓来了高中 帮帮我 |
[12:52] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[13:05] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[13:11] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[13:21] | Bingo. | 中标 |
[13:32] | So, your friend I’ve never heard of | 你这个我从没听过的朋友 |
[13:34] | is a world-famous photographer? | 是个世界闻名的摄影师吗 |
[13:36] | Well, it’s a student exhibition. | 这是学生作品展览 |
[13:39] | Oh. Goody. Freshman art. | 好啊 新生艺术 |
[13:41] | Since you’re so great at noticing untapped potential, | 因为你最会发掘未被发现的潜能了嘛 |
[13:44] | how do you know this person again? | 你是怎么认识这人的来着 |
[13:46] | Oh, yes, I did call earlier about a consult with Dr. Moore. | 是的 我之前打电话预约向摩尔医生请教 |
[13:50] | Great. Ok, they can see us right now. | 太好了 他们现在可以见我们 |
[13:52] | You know what? I’m gonna catch up. | 那个 我待会儿去找你吧 |
[13:53] | Ok. Uh, oncology center, d4. Come find me. | 好 肿瘤科中心 D4 来找我 |
[13:56] | Ok. | 好 |
[14:01] | Excuse me. Can you point me to Sarah Nelson’s exhibit? | 打扰 能告诉我莎拉·尼尔森的展位在哪吗 |
[14:05] | Far corner. Good choice. | 最远的角落 好眼光 |
[14:07] | She’s one of our best new students. | 她是我们最棒的新生之一 |
[14:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:14] | According to the saying, when a child dies, | 据传说 孩子死去的时候 |
[14:17] | an angel will take the child in her arms | 天使会把孩子揽入怀中 |
[14:19] | and fly her over all the places she loved best, | 带她飞过她最喜欢的地方 |
[14:22] | so she can see them one last time before she goes to heaven. | 这样她上天堂前就能再看一次这些地方了 |
[14:26] | That’s what I had in mind with this aerial point of view. | 我采取俯瞰视角就是因为这个 |
[14:29] | And then I wanted to catch the sunlight flaring off the windows | 我还想捕捉扩散向窗外的阳光 |
[14:31] | because it obscures the reflection of the viewer | 因为这能遮住俯视观看的人 |
[14:33] | who’s looking down at them. | 投下的倒影 |
[14:35] | Good stuff. | 真不错 |
[14:40] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[14:41] | Same thing you are. | 跟你一样 |
[14:43] | Looking for a little art to decorate my wall. | 找点艺术品装饰我家 |
[14:50] | And that’s when I read your article | 于是我就看到了你 |
[14:51] | in the “New England Journal of Medicine.” | 发表于《新英格兰医学期刊》上的文章 |
[14:53] | You know, the one about tumor reduction using hyperthermia treatments. | 就是热疗缩小肿瘤的文章 |
[14:57] | That’s not exactly light reading. | 那可不是消遣的读物 |
[14:58] | Well, I didn’t say understood it. Ha! | 我并没完全理解啦 |
[15:01] | These are my mom’s charts. | 这是我母亲的病历 |
[15:03] | But your bio said that | 你的介绍上说 |
[15:05] | you’re an amazing expert on glioblastoma, | 你是恶性胶质瘤方面的专家 |
[15:07] | and I really, really need an expert, | 我现在真的很需要你 |
[15:08] | because my mom’s doctors are telling her | 我母亲的主治医生说 |
[15:10] | that she’s not a candidate for clinical trials. | 她不能参与临床试验 |
[15:17] | And you’re not gonna give me any grief | 你不能因保险 |
[15:19] | on insurance or confidentiality | 或医患保密原则而拒绝我 |
[15:21] | or anything except your honest opinion. | 只能说出你的真实想法 |
[15:30] | Her doctors are doing everything right. | 她的医生做得没错 |
[15:33] | It’s a grade IV tumor. | 这是个四级肿瘤 |
[15:34] | They could try full-brain radiation, | 虽然可以尝试做全脑放疗 |
[15:37] | but that would seriously impact | 但那会严重影响她 |
[15:39] | any remaining quality of life. | 今后的生活质量 |
[15:41] | She’ll face cognitive and verbal decline, | 她将出现认知及语言能力减退 |
[15:44] | motor loss, personality change, | 行动迟缓 性格变化 |
[15:46] | and meanwhile, she could still develop | 同时 她所承受的痛苦会十分强烈 |
[15:49] | morphine-resistant pain. | 连吗啡都起不了作用 |
[15:53] | So, you’re saying that there’s no feasible medical solution. | 所以你是说没有任何可行的治疗方法 |
[15:57] | I really wish there were. | 我也希望有 |
[15:59] | I have a patient in nearly identical condition. | 我有个病人的情况几乎与你母亲完全相同 |
[16:02] | He hasn’t responded to any treatment. | 目前为止任何治疗对他都不起作用 |
[16:04] | Now he’s just running down the clock. | 他只能眼睁睁看着生命流逝 |
[16:10] | I want to see him. | 我想见见他 |
[16:22] | Oh. Hello. | 醒了啊 |
[16:25] | Nice shirt. | 衣服不错 |
[16:26] | Well, thanks. | 谢了 |
[16:27] | Yeah, somebody burned my other one. | 有人烧了我之前的那件 |
[16:29] | Which was awesome, by the way. | 不得不说 你真的很厉害 |
[16:31] | I’m starting to see why Damon digs you. | 我开始明白达蒙为什么喜欢你了 |
[16:33] | You are crazypants. | 你就是个疯婆子 |
[16:38] | Oh, it sucks about that shirt, though. | 不过真是可惜了那件衣服 |
[16:40] | So, you can care about an inanimate object | 你会关心一件没有生命的物品 |
[16:42] | but not the people that you kill? | 却不在乎你杀死的那些人 |
[16:47] | Is this gonna be like an episode of “Ricki Lake” | 你是准备当谈心节目主持人 |
[16:49] | where I come face to face with my demons | 劝我勇敢面对自己的心魔 |
[16:51] | and change for the better? | 改过向善吗 |
[16:54] | Have you really not cared about anyone? | 你真的不在乎任何人吗 |
[17:01] | I guess I liked my brother Joey. | 我挺喜欢我弟弟乔伊的 |
[17:05] | We played Dr. Mario together and he’d always win. | 我们过去常一起打电玩 他总是赢 |
[17:09] | Actually, one of my favorite memories | 事实上 我最美好的回忆之一 |
[17:11] | is when I finally beat him. | 就是我最后终于击败了他 |
[17:17] | Of course, my favorite memory is | 当然了 最美好的回忆 |
[17:18] | when I finally beat him to death. | 还是我杀死他的那一刻 |
[17:23] | You don’t have to waste your energy trying to change me. | 你不用白费力气试图改变我了 |
[17:25] | If Ricki taught me anything, it’s that | 如果说那些谈心节目教会了我什么 那就是 |
[17:29] | liking yourself is the most important thing. | 懂得爱自己才是最重要的 |
[17:36] | And I like me. | 我很爱自己 |
[17:44] | To think–a day almost went by | 说起来 大半天过去了 |
[17:46] | where I wasn’t roped into saving one of your friends. | 我还以为今天终于可以不用去救你的朋友了 |
[17:48] | Cry me a river. | 你就抱怨吧 |
[17:50] | Just do the stupid cloaking spell | 赶紧给我施个隐身咒 |
[17:52] | so I can go grab Elena | 我好进去把埃琳娜救出来 |
[17:53] | and you can go back to wrecking my mansion. | 你也可以回去继续拆我的房子了 |
[17:55] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:00] | What are you doing? Back door is right here. | 你干什么呢 后门在这儿 |
[18:02] | – I’m not going in there. – What? | -我不会进去的 -什么 |
[18:03] | If Kai even gets a glimpse of me, I’m dead. | 如果让卡伊看到我 我就死定了 |
[18:06] | I’m strong enough to do the spell from out here. | 我有足够法力在外面施咒 |
[18:08] | Whatever. I hope you cloak better than you teach. | 随便你 希望你施隐身咒比当老师厉害 |
[18:12] | Because the looks of my living room, | 因为从我家客厅的样子来看 |
[18:13] | Jo’s not learning very much. | 乔学得可不怎么样 |
[18:14] | Relax. With a bit of practice, | 别担心 只要多加练习 |
[18:16] | she’ll be merge-ready in no time. | 她很快就能去融合了 |
[18:22] | Phasmatos radium cara. Phasmatos– | [咒语] |
[18:29] | Liv. | 丽芙 |
[18:31] | Liv? | 丽芙 |
[18:33] | Hey. Liv! | 丽芙 |
[18:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:38] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这儿 |
[18:39] | She doesn’t have time for this. | 她没时间帮你干这个 |
[18:41] | – Invisique. – No! | -[咒语] -不 |
[18:50] | So, Liv’s gone. I need a plan b. | 丽芙不见了 我需要后备计划 |
[18:53] | Wait, what do you mean she’s gone? | 等等 什么叫她不见了 |
[18:54] | Her wonder twin took her and I can’t just go blazing in there. | 她被双胞胎弟弟带走了 我又不能就这么闯进去 |
[18:56] | Kai will kill Elena to spite me. | 卡伊一定会杀了埃琳娜来气我 |
[18:59] | I need a witch. | 我需要一个女巫 |
[19:00] | I can do it. | 让我来吧 |
[19:01] | You can barely light a candle. | 你连蜡烛都点不着 |
[19:02] | Cloaking is one of the first things they teach you as a Gemini. | 隐身咒是双子巫师团成员学习的第一个法术 |
[19:04] | I learned it when I was a kid. | 我很小的时候就学会了 |
[19:06] | – But? – I’ll have to stay beside Damon while I do it, | -但是呢 -施法时我必须在达蒙身边 |
[19:08] | which means I’ll have to go inside. | 所以我得进去 |
[19:10] | Ok, look, there’s gotta be some other option. | 一定还有别的办法的 |
[19:12] | There is. | 是有 |
[19:14] | Right here. | 在这儿呢 |
[19:15] | Let me guess– Jeremy’s holding a crossbow. | 我猜猜 杰里米手上一定拿着十字弓吧 |
[19:17] | No one is killing Kai. | 不准你们杀卡伊 |
[19:19] | We’re not letting Kai kill Elena. | 我们也不会让卡伊杀死埃琳娜的 |
[19:20] | Nobody’s letting anyone die. | 别激动 没有人需要死 |
[19:22] | Anyone have any other ideas? | 还有人有别的主意吗 |
[19:28] | Dad’s pissed, ok? | 爸很生气 好吗 |
[19:29] | He wants us back in Portland now. | 他要我们马上回波兰 |
[19:31] | I was helping them. | 我是在帮他们 |
[19:32] | They can help themselves. | 他们自己能照顾自己 |
[19:33] | We’re not their dancing witch-monkeys. | 我们又不是他们养的巫师小丑 |
[19:35] | You want to bring these books back? | 你想把这些书带回去吗 |
[19:37] | Take the books. Leave the books. Who cares? | 带不带 谁在乎啊 |
[19:40] | Did you tell dad I was helping Jo get stronger? | 你是不是告诉了爸 我在帮乔变强 |
[19:42] | Is that why he’s pissed? | 所以他才生气了吗 |
[19:44] | Of course you did. You’re just like him. | 我就知道 你跟他一样 |
[19:46] | Actually, I can think for myself. | 事实上 我自己也有主见的 |
[19:49] | I’ve always said that Kai was too dangerous | 我一直都说卡伊太过危险 |
[19:51] | to become leader of the coven. | 不能做巫师团的领袖 |
[19:52] | You’ve been wasting your time with Jo. | 你根本就是在乔身上浪费时间 |
[19:54] | We both know she’s never gonna beat him. | 我们都知道她不可能赢的 |
[19:56] | You don’t get it, do you? | 你还不明白 是吗 |
[19:57] | – Get what? – You just cloaked me | -明白什么 -你隐形了我 |
[19:58] | and I couldn’t fight it. | 而我完全无法反抗 |
[20:00] | You’re stronger than me. | 你比我强 |
[20:01] | No, you don’t know that. | 不 你怎么知道 |
[20:02] | Yes, I do. I’ve known it for months. | 我就是知道 我都知道好几个月了 |
[20:04] | Since that night when I was trying | 自从那晚我试图 |
[20:05] | to bring people back from the other side | 把人从另一边拉过来 |
[20:07] | and you interrupted my spell. | 你却打断了我的咒语 |
[20:08] | You were about to collapse. | 你当时就快崩溃了 |
[20:10] | You were already weak. | 你当时本来就虚弱 |
[20:11] | We’re supposed to be equal. | 我们本该是势均力敌的 |
[20:13] | We’re not. | 但现在不是了 |
[20:15] | I know you, Luke. | 我了解你 卢克 |
[20:18] | I know you love me, | 我知道你爱我 |
[20:20] | and I know a huge part of you | 我也知道你真的希望 |
[20:21] | hopes that it’s me that makes it through this. | 融合时活下来的会是我 |
[20:25] | But it’s not a coin toss anymore. | 但现在这不再是运气问题了 |
[20:28] | If we merge, you win and I die. | 如果融合 你会赢我会死 |
[20:35] | That scares the crap out of me. | 这让我害怕极了 |
[20:38] | So. If you want to pack the books, | 所以 如果你想带上这些书 |
[20:42] | pack the damn books. | 那就带上吧 |
[20:45] | I’m not gonna be the one reading them. | 反正能看的人也不会是我了 |
[20:56] | I came in to do inventory and found him like this. | 我来检查库存时 发现了他 |
[20:59] | Sorry to bother you on your day off, sheriff, but– | 抱歉在你休假时打扰你 警长 但是 |
[21:01] | No, I’m glad you called. | 不 我很高兴你通知了我 |
[21:03] | I don’t think he died of natural causes. | 我觉得他不像是自然死亡 |
[21:07] | 22 hours and 18 minutes. | 22小时18分钟 |
[21:10] | That’s how long supernatural beings | 超自然生物又能再次进入 |
[21:11] | have been allowed back in Mystic Falls | 神秘瀑布镇才这么短时间 |
[21:12] | and I already know someone who’s dead because of it. | 就已经有我认识的人因此丧生 |
[21:15] | I’m sorry, Matt. | 我很遗憾 马特 |
[21:17] | We’ll figure out who did this | 我们会弄清楚这到底是谁干的 |
[21:17] | and we’ll deal with it. | 然后解决此事 |
[21:19] | This is never gonna end, is it? | 这永远不会停止了 对吗 |
[21:21] | The attacks, the cover-ups. | 袭击 掩盖 |
[21:23] | This is our life again. | 又成了生活的一部分 |
[21:24] | Mystic Falls. | 神秘瀑布镇 |
[21:25] | It’ll always be Mystic Falls. | 永远都不会改变的 |
[21:27] | If you love it here — | 如果你喜欢这里… |
[21:30] | Sheriff, you ok? | 警长 你没事吧 |
[21:33] | – Yeah. – Ok. All right. | -没事 -好 |
[22:00] | Colin Phelps. Inoperable tumor. | 科林·菲尔普斯 肿瘤无法手术 |
[22:04] | They zapped your brain with radiation for months. | 他们用射线摧残你的大脑好几个月了 |
[22:08] | They still couldn’t save you. | 也还是没法救你 |
[22:16] | Yeah. I’d be groggy, too, | 是啊 要是我吃了这么多止痛药 |
[22:19] | if I were on this many painkillers. | 也会觉得没力气 |
[22:21] | And the doctor said all they can do is just | 医生说他们现在能做的只有 |
[22:24] | make you comfortable while you wait for the end. | 让你舒服地等死 |
[22:28] | I’m really sorry to hear that. | 我真的很遗憾 |
[22:35] | Next of kin — none. | 近亲 没有 |
[22:41] | I’m really sorry to hear that, too. | 关于这个我也很遗憾 |
[22:46] | But you see, on my mom’s chart, | 但是你看 我妈妈的表格上 |
[22:49] | this spot, next of kin, | 近亲这一栏 |
[22:52] | that’s where my name goes. | 写的是我的名字 |
[22:54] | Caroline Forbes. | 卡罗琳·福布斯 |
[22:57] | I’m all she’s got. | 她就只有我了 |
[23:24] | I know we just met, | 我知道我们才遇见 |
[23:26] | but you’re not going to remember any of this. | 但是这一切你都不会记得 |
[23:42] | If the spell that you’re going for is to creep me out, | 如果你在尝试的咒语是吓唬我 |
[23:45] | it’s working. | 那已经成功了 |
[23:52] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[23:59] | Mm, nothing. | 没什么 |
[24:04] | Just working on my self-control. | 只是在练习自我控制 |
[24:09] | I can hear Kai yammering. | 我能听到卡伊在嘟哝 |
[24:11] | What’s he saying? | 他在说什么 |
[24:13] | He said… | 他说 |
[24:15] | it’s a shame you don’t have vamp-hearing. | 你没有吸血鬼的听力真是遗憾 |
[24:17] | I get why you don’t like me, you know? | 我知道你为什么不喜欢我 |
[24:19] | You and Alaric were bros. A girl comes into the picture. | 你和阿拉里克是好兄弟 但出现了个女孩 |
[24:22] | – It’s awkward. – It’s not awkward. It’s annoying. | -肯定很尴尬 -不是尴尬 是烦人 |
[24:24] | Because he’s looking out for me? | 因为他在乎我吗 |
[24:25] | Yes. At the expense of logic and reason. | 没错 他为你放弃了逻辑和理智 |
[24:28] | Oh, let me guess– you’ve never done that for a girl before. | 我猜猜 你从没为哪个女孩这么做过吧 |
[24:53] | Ok. | 好了 |
[24:58] | What do you know? It’s working. | 真没想到 起作用了 |
[25:09] | So. I’m guessing you came here to make a demand? | 我想你来这里是要提出要求的吗 |
[25:12] | I only came to see what you were up to today. | 我只是想来看看你今天要干什么 |
[25:14] | I hate unanswered questions and you’ve left me with a few. | 我讨厌未解答的问题 而你给我留了一堆 |
[25:18] | Such as what secret did you need to protect | 比如 你到底想保守什么秘密 |
[25:20] | by letting me kill that pitiful con artist | 甚至任我杀了那个可怜的 |
[25:23] | pretending to be your long-lost relative Sarah Salvatore? | 假扮你失散多年的亲戚莎拉·塞尔瓦托的骗子 |
[25:26] | So, I followed you, | 所以 我跟踪你 |
[25:27] | in your inconspicuous red Porsche | 你开着那辆不显眼的红色保时捷 |
[25:29] | off the exit to Chapel Hill, and here we are. | 来到了教堂山 跟到了这里 |
[25:32] | Sarah…Nelson’s photography exhibition. | 莎拉·尼尔森的摄影展 |
[25:36] | Why do you care? | 你为什么要在意这些 |
[25:38] | Well, it seems that Damon is unaware | 看来达蒙丝毫不知 |
[25:40] | that the branches of his family tree | 你们家族的血脉 |
[25:41] | might extend beyond just you. | 如今不止剩下你一人 |
[25:43] | Call me old-fashioned, | 你可以说我传统 |
[25:44] | but I disapprove of secrets between brothers. | 不过我见不得兄弟之间有秘密 |
[25:47] | So, I’ll just go tell Sarah what your name is and– | 我这就去告诉莎拉你的名字… |
[25:49] | Don’t do that. | 别这样做 |
[25:52] | Why don’t you want to meet Sarah Nelson? | 你为什么不想认识莎拉·尼尔森 |
[25:54] | You came all this way to see her work. | 你这么远来不就是为了看她的作品吗 |
[25:57] | What do you want me to tell you, Enzo? | 你想要我告诉你什么 恩佐 |
[25:58] | That the girl’s my relative? | 那女孩是我的亲属吗 |
[26:01] | Fine. She is Zach Salvatore’s daughter, | 可以 她是扎克·塞尔瓦托的女儿 |
[26:03] | which makes her my great-niece 4 generations removed. | 也就是说她是我的曾曾曾曾侄女 |
[26:06] | I took her mother’s body to the ER | 达蒙杀了她母亲后 |
[26:08] | after Damon killed her. | 我把尸体送去了急诊室 |
[26:10] | They did a c-section to save Sarah’s life, | 他们给她做了剖腹产 救出了莎拉 |
[26:12] | but I kept that little detail from Damon | 不过我并没有把这事告诉达蒙 |
[26:14] | so that she could live a good life | 好让她过上美好的人生 |
[26:16] | in a nice home where she felt safe and loved. | 生活在一个能让她感到爱和安全的家中 |
[26:22] | That’s my big secret. | 这就是我的大秘密 |
[26:23] | Why are you so intent on keeping it? | 你为什么如此执意要保守这秘密 |
[26:26] | You want to tell Damon that I’ve been lying to him | 你想告诉达蒙 我这18年来 |
[26:27] | for the past 18 years, go ahead, be my guest. | 一直在骗他 尽管去吧 请便 |
[26:29] | Maybe he’ll hate me. Or maybe he’ll realize | 也许他会恨我 也许他会意识到 |
[26:31] | it was the best thing I could’ve done for everyone. | 那是我能为大家做得最好的事了 |
[26:33] | But either way, once you tell him, | 不管怎样 一旦你告诉了他 |
[26:36] | you’ll have nothing left to obsess about. | 你就再没什么可执迷的了 |
[26:43] | I thought you were meeting me here. | 不是说好你会来找我的吗 |
[26:45] | Yeah, I got into a bidding war over a piece of art. | 嗯 我为拍一件艺术品跟人杠上了 |
[26:48] | That’s fascinating. Can you just get here? | 真有意思 你能赶紧过来吗 |
[26:50] | I’m conducting an experiment. | 我在进行一项实验 |
[26:53] | What kind of experiment? | 什么样的实验 |
[26:54] | I’ll show you when you get here. Just hurry. | 你来以后我会告诉你的 赶紧过来 |
[26:59] | Know what, mate? | 知道吗 老兄 |
[27:00] | You can keep that piece of art. | 那件艺术品你留着吧 |
[27:01] | Photography bores me. I withdraw my bid. | 我觉得摄影作品很无聊 我撤回出价 |
[27:34] | How are you here right now? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[27:35] | Jo’s invisibility spell. | 乔的隐形咒 |
[27:36] | If you can see us, that means you joined the party. | 如果你看得见我们 说明你也进来了 |
[27:39] | Come on. We need to get out of here. | 好了 我们得赶紧离开这里 |
[27:40] | My ring. It’s gone. | 我的戒指没有了 |
[27:43] | Kai melted it into nothing. | 卡伊把它给熔化了 |
[27:44] | – What? – Not to cut this reunion short, | -什么 -不是有意打断你们重聚 |
[27:46] | but meter’s running on this spell. | 不过这个咒语是有时限的 |
[27:49] | Well, there’s the tunnels under the school. | 学校下面有条隧道 |
[27:51] | Good call. Boiler room. Stat. Come on. | 好主意 锅炉房 快走 |
[27:57] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[27:59] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[28:04] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[28:06] | You said you and Luke were equal in strength. | 你不是说你跟卢克法力相当吗 |
[28:08] | Well, I lied. He’s stronger. | 我撒谎了 他比我强 |
[28:10] | Then we run. | 那我们逃跑吧 |
[28:11] | Run where, Tyler? | 跑去哪里 泰勒 |
[28:12] | We already tried that. | 我们已经尝试过逃跑了 |
[28:13] | My family will hunt me down. | 我的家人会抓住我的 |
[28:15] | They want me to merge. | 他们希望我进行融合 |
[28:16] | Fine. Then go. | 好吧 那你去吧 |
[28:18] | – Screw you. – I’m serious. Go. | -去你的 -我是认真的 你去吧 |
[28:20] | That’s what you want me to say, right? | 你不是就希望我这样说吗 |
[28:21] | So, go. Walk right into your own grave | 去吧 如果这是你的意愿 |
[28:23] | if that’s what you want. | 那你就去送死吧 |
[28:24] | I won’t stop you. | 我不会阻止你的 |
[28:26] | I knew you were a mistake. | 我就知道你是个错误 |
[28:28] | This whole thing was a mistake. | 这整件事就是个错误 |
[28:30] | This wasn’t a mistake. | 这不是错误 |
[28:36] | This wasn’t a mistake. | 这不是错误 |
[28:53] | I called dad. | 我给爸爸打电话了 |
[28:56] | I told him we’re out. | 告诉他我们退出 |
[28:58] | I thought you were about following your destiny. | 我以为你要遵循你的使命呢 |
[29:01] | Not if my destiny equals killing my sister. | 可我的使命等同于杀死我姐姐 |
[29:08] | I told you I could think for myself. | 我告诉过你我可以独立思考的 |
[29:15] | – You ok? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -是的 |
[29:18] | 3 people is just a lot more to cloak than two. | 三个人比两个人更难隐形 |
[29:26] | Why is your nose bleeding? | 你的鼻子为什么出血了 |
[29:27] | I have a guess. | 我有个想法 |
[29:29] | Magic’s hard. Isn’t it, Jo? | 魔法很难 是不是 乔 |
[29:44] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[29:45] | Don’t sweat it. | 别担心 |
[29:46] | I want him to see me while I kick his ass. | 我想在我揍他时让他看到我 |
[29:48] | Get out of here. Ok? | 快离开 好吗 |
[30:00] | Where’s Elena? | 埃琳娜在哪 |
[30:01] | Oh. Are we not cloaking people anymore? | 我们现在不玩隐形别人了吗 |
[30:04] | I thought that’s what this was. | 我以为我们在玩这个呢 |
[30:15] | Oh, that’s gotta hurt. | 一定很疼 |
[30:19] | I am definitely getting the hang of this. | 我真是找到窍门了 |
[30:21] | Cloaking spells, illusions. It’s all the same wheelhouse. | 隐身咒 幻象 都是一样的 |
[30:32] | No. | 不 |
[30:47] | Now that I got the kinks worked out, | 现在解决了故障问题 |
[30:49] | we can actually do this. | 我们终于可以开始了 |
[30:51] | Is there an upcoming celestial event that interests you? | 你有没有对哪个即将发生的天文现象比较感兴趣 |
[30:53] | I’m partial–uhh! | 我比较喜欢… |
[31:07] | I’m ok. | 我没事 |
[31:17] | Come on, baby. Come on. Ha! | 快点 宝贝 快点 |
[31:24] | You have no idea how long it’s been since I had an appetite. | 你无法想象我都没胃口多久了 |
[31:28] | An hour ago, he was dying of brain cancer. | 一小时前 他因脑肿瘤即将死去 |
[31:30] | Now look at him. | 现在看看他 |
[31:33] | Smile, Stefan. This is good news. | 笑一笑 斯特凡 这是好消息 |
[31:35] | My blood worked. He’s totally fine. | 我的血起作用了 他完全恢复了 |
[31:38] | It seems too easy. | 似乎太简单了 |
[31:40] | As opposed to what? | 和什么相比 |
[31:42] | Vampire blood heals a stab wound | 吸血鬼的血治愈刺伤 |
[31:43] | like it was never there. | 就好像从没发生过一样 |
[31:44] | It’s always easy, Stefan. | 一直都很简单 斯特凡 |
[31:46] | It is literally magic. | 这真的就是魔法 |
[31:48] | Then why haven’t I ever heard | 那为什么我之前从没听说过 |
[31:49] | of our blood curing cancer before? | 我们的血能治愈癌症 |
[31:51] | Because vampires don’t spend their lives | 因为吸血鬼不会把生命 |
[31:52] | pulling charity shifts at the sick ward. | 浪费在病房里做善事 |
[31:54] | Look, I want this to work, ok? | 我希望这能管用 明白吗 |
[31:56] | Stefan, I just– | 斯特凡 我只是… |
[31:58] | I need you to believe it will work. | 我需要你相信这能管用 |
[32:02] | Or at the very least, just believe that | 或者至少相信 |
[32:04] | I believe it will work. | 我相信这会管用 |
[32:08] | I can see that you believe it. | 我能看出你是相信 |
[32:13] | Then take me home to my mom. | 那就带我回家去找我妈妈 |
[32:24] | Ok. Let’s go home. | 好吧 我们回家 |
[32:28] | Ok. | 好 |
[32:33] | Ok. | 好了 |
[32:36] | Relax. | 放松 |
[32:42] | What? What’s wrong? Didn’t I get it? | 怎么 怎么了 我没拿出来吗 |
[32:45] | – What? – There must be another splinter | -怎么了 -一定还有一片木刺 |
[32:46] | still stuck in my heart. | 还卡在我心脏里 |
[32:49] | What? No. No, no, no, no. | 什么 不 不不不 |
[32:53] | Hey, look at me. I’ll get it. | 看着我 我会取出来的 |
[32:55] | If there’s any– anything you need to say, anything… | 如果你还有什么话要说… |
[32:59] | What? I will find it Elena. | 什么 我会找到的 埃琳娜 |
[33:02] | Now’s the time. | 现在说吧 |
[33:05] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[33:15] | Seriously? | 你不是吧 |
[33:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:20] | Oldest trick in the book. | 老掉牙的骗术 |
[33:38] | Perfect timing. | 真会挑时间 |
[33:42] | Elena, are you ok? | 埃琳娜 你没事吧 |
[33:50] | I’ve never felt more alive. | 我从没感觉如此有活力 |
[34:12] | What is it about Sarah’s work that I find so uniquely appealing? | 莎拉的作品为什么让我觉得那么有魅力呢 |
[34:16] | Perhaps that it’s a little dark, | 也许是因为有一丝黑暗 |
[34:18] | has a morbid undertone. | 有一种病态的深意 |
[34:20] | Must be a bloodlines thing. | 一定是因为血统 |
[34:23] | Her family’s a bit extreme. | 她的家人有点极端 |
[34:25] | Her uncle, great-uncle, actually, fourth removed, | 她的叔叔 隔四代的叔祖父 |
[34:27] | is a bloody sociopath. | 是个反社会者 |
[34:30] | – Fourth removed? – He’s very old. | -相隔四代 -他非常老了 |
[34:33] | Tried to kill me a few times. | 几次试图杀我 |
[34:34] | Succeeded once. | 成功过一次 |
[34:36] | Most recently, he set me up to die, | 最近 他给我下了圈套想杀我 |
[34:38] | which resulted in days of torture. | 导致我受了好几天折磨 |
[34:41] | There I was, | 我就在那里 |
[34:42] | getting prodded with fire-hot iron poker | 被一个名叫特里普的男人 |
[34:45] | by a man named Tripp, | 用滚烫的烙铁捅刺 |
[34:46] | all the while keeping my mouth shut | 却一句话没吐露 |
[34:48] | and enjoying the pain. | 享受着痛苦 |
[34:49] | If you knew anything about my past, | 如果你了解我的过去 |
[34:51] | you’d know that this brought back some very… | 你就会知道这让我回忆起了一些 |
[34:54] | unpleasant memories. | 很不愉快的记忆 |
[34:57] | That’s when I started plotting my revenge. | 我就在那时开始计划复仇 |
[35:00] | So, I see the free wine was a big hit. | 看来免费红酒很受欢迎 |
[35:05] | The best revenge is patient. Cultivated. | 最好的复仇就是耐心 酝酿 |
[35:14] | Only no one sees it coming until it’s too late. | 要让大家都意想不到 直到无法阻止 |
[35:21] | But never mind all that. | 别管那些了 |
[35:23] | Now be a doll and help me box up these photographs, will you? | 现在乖乖的 帮我把这些照片装箱 好吗 |
[35:41] | Sure you’re ok having a pentobarbital-ed houseguest? | 你确定能接受一个被药昏的暂住客人吗 |
[35:44] | I am. | 是的 |
[35:46] | If it buys us enough time to get you back into fighting shape. | 只要这能为我们争取足够时间 让你恢复状态 |
[35:49] | So, um, assuming that I don’t get kidnapped before tomorrow, | 假设我没在明天之前被绑架 |
[35:53] | maybe we can, um… | 也许我们能… |
[35:56] | try for that dinner again? | 再试试共进晚餐 |
[36:00] | Ooh, you know, I don’t know. | 你知道吗 我也不确定 |
[36:01] | I mean, every time we try and go on a date, | 每次我们想要去约会 |
[36:03] | you get kidnapped, I get sent to a prison world, | 你就遭绑架 我被送进监狱世界 |
[36:05] | or your feelings get compelled away. | 或是你的感觉被催眠遗忘 |
[36:07] | I just–I don’t know if it’s gonna– | 我不知道这能不能… |
[36:09] | Are you gonna keep sulking, | 你要继续生气吗 |
[36:11] | or are you gonna let me take you to dinner? | 还是要让我约你共进晚餐 |
[36:15] | I guess we’ll find out tomorrow. | 我想我们明天就会知道了 |
[36:18] | I can help you clean that if you want. | 如果你愿意 我可以帮你清理 |
[36:20] | One part ammonia, two parts meat tenderizer. | 氨水和嫩肉粉一比二 |
[36:22] | You invented a stain remover? | 你发明了去污剂 |
[36:23] | I’m not afraid of a little blood. | 我不害怕一点点血 |
[36:31] | What’d I tell you? She’s a keeper. | 我说什么来着 她值得守住 |
[36:40] | You know, I think she’s gonna get a handle on this. | 我觉得她能解决这事 |
[36:45] | Jo’s not strong enough, Ric. | 乔不够强壮 里克 |
[36:48] | She wouldn’t lie about it. | 她不会撒谎的 |
[36:49] | No, no, no, I don’t think she’s lying about it. | 不不不 我不觉得她在撒谎 |
[36:52] | He absorbed a spell the size of Mystic Falls, Ric. | 他吸收了神秘瀑布镇大小的咒语 里克 |
[36:55] | He changed the game. | 他改变了局面 |
[36:57] | Look, we got Kai on ice. | 我们弄昏了卡伊 |
[37:00] | We’ll just wait for his stolen magic to drain away | 我们只要等他偷来的魔法渐渐枯竭 |
[37:02] | and then she’ll beat him. | 她就能击败他 |
[37:03] | – Well, she can’t. – Well, she has to. | -她不能 -她必须能 |
[37:07] | She will. | 她会的 |
[37:11] | Well, all right, then. | 那好吧 |
[37:13] | Here’s to women who make | 敬做出 |
[37:16] | crazy, screwed-up decisions and… | 疯狂 错误决定的女人 |
[37:19] | loving them more for it. | 和因此更加爱她们 |
[37:36] | So, if Sarah is Zach’s daughter, | 如果莎拉是扎克的女儿 |
[37:38] | then does that make you uncle Stefan? | 那你不就是斯特凡叔叔了吗 |
[37:40] | I tell you this secret I’ve been keeping for 18 years, | 我把这个保守了18年的秘密告诉了你 |
[37:44] | and that’s what you’re worried about. | 而你却只关心这个 |
[37:45] | No, I think it’s incredibly noble | 不 我觉得这么多年来 |
[37:47] | that you’ve been keeping an eye on her all these years. | 你一直照看她 这真的很高尚 |
[37:49] | And she’s lucky to have you in her life, | 有你在她的生活里 她很幸运 |
[37:50] | even if she has no idea. | 即使她不知道 |
[37:53] | Hey, so, I know it goes without saying, | 我知道这不用多说 |
[37:55] | but I would appreciate it if– | 但我希望你能… |
[37:57] | Your secret’s safe with me, Stefan. | 我会为你保密的 斯特凡 |
[38:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:01] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[38:03] | Thank you for coming with me today | 谢谢你今天跟我一起来 |
[38:05] | and for rewiring my mom’s speaker system and for just | 谢谢你给我妈妈的音响系统重新布线 还有… |
[38:10] | not treating me like a crazy person, | 谢谢你没把我当成疯子 |
[38:12] | because that’s how I’ve felt these past few days. | 因为我这几天一直这么觉得 |
[38:24] | So, thank you. | 所以 谢谢你 |
[38:30] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[38:46] | Hey. There you are. | 你来了 |
[38:48] | We’re just about to watch another movie. | 我们正打算再看一部电影 |
[38:50] | How was Duke, sweetie? | 杜克大学怎么样 亲爱的 |
[38:51] | It was good. It was really good. | 很好 非常好 |
[38:55] | Thanks for staying with her, Matt. | 谢谢你陪她 马特 |
[38:57] | Anytime. | 不客气 |
[38:59] | See you soon, sheriff. | 回见 警长 |
[39:00] | See you, Matt. Bye. Bye. | 回见 马特 再见 |
[39:03] | Bye. | 再见 |
[39:10] | So, I met with that expert at Duke today. | 我今天去见了一位杜克的专家 |
[39:15] | And she said that your doctors are doing everything right. | 她说你的医生所做的一切都是对的 |
[39:23] | And she also said that there’s nothing that they can do to cure you. | 她还说 他们没有办法可以治愈你 |
[39:30] | That is one doctor’s opinion. | 这是一个医生的意见 |
[39:32] | Waiting for more medical opinions isn’t going to change this. | 等待其他的医学意见也不会改变这一点 |
[39:41] | You’re dying, mom. | 你要死了 妈妈 |
[39:44] | And we’re out of options. | 我们已经没有选择了 |
[39:48] | Which is why I gave my blood to a cancer patient today. | 所以我今天把我的血喂给了一个癌症病人 |
[39:53] | And I healed him. | 我治愈了他 |
[39:57] | He was dying, | 他本来要死了 |
[39:59] | and my blood healed him. | 我的血 治愈了他 |
[40:05] | Look, I’m immortal and you’re not, | 我能永生不死 而你不能 |
[40:10] | and I always knew that I would lose you one day, | 我一直知道 我有天会失去你 |
[40:13] | but I am not ready to lose you now. | 但我还没准备好现在失去你 |
[40:18] | You’re supposed to be here for my college graduation. | 你应该能参加我的大学毕业典礼 |
[40:22] | We’re supposed to argue about flower arrangements for my wedding. | 我们应该为我婚礼的鲜花布置而争吵 |
[40:27] | We’re supposed to have years and years | 我们应该还能度过很多年的 |
[40:29] | worth of birthday dinners and christmases | 生日晚餐和圣诞节 |
[40:32] | and whitewater rafting trips. | 还有急流漂流旅行 |
[40:35] | I want all of it. | 我想要这些 |
[40:38] | I want you to live for me, | 我想要你为我而活 |
[40:42] | and I know that that’s selfish, | 我知道那很自私 |
[40:44] | But that’s… the truth. | 但那是…实话 |
[40:50] | I want that, too, honey. | 我也想 亲爱的 |
[40:58] | Ok. | 好 |
[41:47] | Somebody, please. | 有人吗 |
[41:49] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[41:51] | Everything is gonna be ok. | 一切都会没事的 |