| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | – Where the hell are we? – 1994. | -我们到底在哪 -1994年 | 
| [00:05] | To get home, we’ll harness the power of the ascendant. | 想要回家 我们需要用支配器 | 
| [00:07] | What about Bonnie? | 那邦妮呢 | 
| [00:07] | She sacrificed herself so I can come back. | 她为了让我回来 牺牲了自己 | 
| [00:09] | She’s all alone. | 她孤身一人 | 
| [00:11] | We miss you, Bonnie. | 我们想你 邦妮 | 
| [00:12] | I miss you guys. | 我想你们 | 
| [00:13] | I’m sorry I compelled away the memories. | 我不该催眠忘记从前的记忆 | 
| [00:15] | We’ll make new ones. | 我们可以再制造新的 | 
| [00:17] | I need you to promise me something. | 我需要你向我保证一件事 | 
| [00:18] | When I’m gone, Caroline is gonna need you, | 等我走后 卡罗琳会需要你 | 
| [00:20] | to help her move on with her life. | 帮助她继续生活 | 
| [00:22] | Promise me that you will do that, Stefan. | 你保证你会做到 斯特凡 | 
| [00:24] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [00:25] | In our coven’s tradition, | 按我们巫师团的传统 | 
| [00:26] | the twins merge their strength. | 双胞胎的要融合法力 | 
| [00:27] | The weaker one dies. | 稍弱的那个会死 | 
| [00:29] | I know I’m stronger than Liv, | 我知道我比丽芙强 | 
| [00:30] | so that means I will win if we merge. | 所以我会赢下融合 | 
| [00:32] | One twin will absorb traits from the other. | 一个会吸取另一个的特点 | 
| [00:35] | Both of your souls will unite into a new being. | 你们两个的灵魂会合并成为新的一体 | 
| [00:38] | – Desimilus… – Luke, don’t! | -[咒语] -卢克 不要 | 
| [00:40] | Sanguinem generis finatus. | [咒语] | 
| [00:43] | Luke is gone. | 卢克死了 | 
| [00:44] | He merged with Kai. Kai won. | 他和卡伊融合了 卡伊赢了 | 
| [00:47] | You win some, you lose some except for me. | 有得必有失 除了我 | 
| [00:49] | I always win. | 我总会赢 | 
| [01:07] | 很遗憾 再接再厉吧 | |
| [01:23] | Happy birthday, Bonnie. | 生日快乐 邦妮 | 
| [01:56] | You want to–ugh– give me a hand, please? | 能帮个忙吗 拜托 | 
| [01:58] | Little busy here. | 忙呢 | 
| [01:59] | Ok. Fine. Then you are on decoration duty. | 好吧 那你负责装饰 | 
| [02:03] | It’s Bonnie’s birthday. | 今天是邦妮生日 | 
| [02:04] | I know what today is. | 我知道 | 
| [02:05] | Then you know how she would have wanted us to spend it. | 那你就知道她会希望我们怎么度过 | 
| [02:08] | She would have wanted us to celebrate by | 她会希望我们庆祝一番 | 
| [02:10] | cooking her favorite foods, | 做她最爱的食物 | 
| [02:11] | watching her favorite movies. | 看她最喜欢的电影 | 
| [02:13] | So we’re throwing a birthday party | 我们要办一个 | 
| [02:15] | where the guest of honor never shows up. | 寿星不可能出现的生日派对 | 
| [02:16] | That’s not depressing. | 一点不让人压抑啊 | 
| [02:19] | Or we could celebrate you going to art school. | 或者我们可以庆祝你要去上艺术学院 | 
| [02:22] | Oh, wait. We can’t | 等等 不行啊 | 
| [02:23] | Because I found your application in the garbage. | 因为你的申请表被扔进了垃圾箱 | 
| [02:26] | Why didn’t you tell me that you were thinking | 你为什么不告诉我你在考虑 | 
| [02:27] | about going to art school? | 去艺术学院 | 
| [02:29] | I’m not. The only class I’m passing is study hall. | 我没有 我现在唯一不挂的就是自习课 | 
| [02:32] | They’ll never let me in. | 我是考不进的 | 
| [02:34] | Jer, I’ve seen your portfolio. | 杰里 我看过你的画册 | 
| [02:37] | You’re good. | 你很不错 | 
| [02:38] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 | 
| [02:39] | I’m not leaving without knowing if Bonnie’s ok or not. | 不知道邦妮的死活 我不会离开的 | 
| [02:43] | Mom, I’m not calling to check up on you, ok? | 妈妈 我不是在查你岗 | 
| [02:46] | I’m just about to start making Bonnie’s birthday cake | 我只是就要开始做邦妮的生日蛋糕了 | 
| [02:48] | and want to make sure that your recipe called | 想确认一下你的菜谱里 | 
| [02:49] | for 3 eggs instead of 4, right? | 用到的是3颗蛋不是4颗 | 
| [02:52] | All right. I’m just a phone call away in case you need any– | 好 有什么事就给我打电话 | 
| [02:55] | Bye. | 再见了 | 
| [03:02] | Is it just me, or do her eyes follow you around the room? | 只有我觉得她的眼睛一直盯着你到处走动吗 | 
| [03:08] | It’s definitely you. | 绝对只有你 | 
| [03:11] | I haven’t seen miss cuddles in 12 years. | 我都12年没见过抱抱小姐了 | 
| [03:13] | Well, that’s the bear Bonnie sent back from 1994. | 那就是邦妮从1994年送回来的熊吗 | 
| [03:16] | I guess she lost the original. | 她一定丢了原来的那个 | 
| [03:18] | No. She didn’t lose her. | 没有 她没丢 | 
| [03:19] | I took her. | 是我拿走了 | 
| [03:22] | Yeah. When Bonnie and I were little, | 嗯 我和邦妮小时候 | 
| [03:24] | we got in this huge fight, | 我们大吵了一架 | 
| [03:25] | so to get back at her, I bearnapped miss cuddles, | 为了报复她 我就绑架了抱抱小姐 | 
| [03:29] | and then I didn’t want my mom to come home and find out, | 我又不希望妈妈回家后被她发现 | 
| [03:31] | so then I buried her in the woods. | 于是便把她埋在了林子里 | 
| [03:34] | I even left some m&m’s to mark the spot where I left her, | 我甚至留下了MM豆标记那个位置 | 
| [03:37] | but something must have eaten them. | 但肯定是被什么东西吃掉了 | 
| [03:39] | Well, I’m pretty sure that Bonnie is over it by now. | 我相信邦妮现在已经不纠结了 | 
| [03:43] | Miss cuddles isn’t. | 抱抱小姐还在纠结 | 
| [03:46] | She’s out there all alone like Bonnie. | 她跟邦妮一样 还孤独一人 不知在何处 | 
| [03:51] | You know what? | 告诉你 | 
| [03:52] | I’m gonna go find her. | 我要去找到她 | 
| [03:54] | You’re gonna what? | 你要干什么 | 
| [03:55] | Yeah. It’s Bonnie’s birthday. | 今天是邦妮生日 | 
| [03:57] | Wait, wait. Hold on. Caroline, you’ve been going through a lot lately. | 等等 卡罗琳 你最近的心事很多 | 
| [03:59] | Do you think that maybe you’re just a little confused | 你是不是把真正让你不开心的事 | 
| [04:01] | about what you’re actually upset about? | 搞错了呢 | 
| [04:04] | Yes, probably, but my mom’s dying, | 是啊 有可能 但我妈要死了 | 
| [04:07] | and my best friend is stuck in an alternate universe, | 我的好闺蜜困在另一个宇宙里 | 
| [04:10] | and her bear is in a hole in the woods, | 她的熊熊在林子里一个洞中 | 
| [04:12] | and there’s only one of those things that I can do anything about. | 以上几项我只有一件事能解决 | 
| [04:15] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [04:19] | Happy birthday, Bon-bon. | 生日快乐 邦邦 | 
| [04:26] | You think we could sneak one before the party? | 派对开始之前我们能偷吃一个吗 | 
| [04:28] | I think Caroline might fry us in the sun. | 我觉得卡罗琳会让我们在太阳下烧死的 | 
| [04:31] | It’s worth the risk. | 值得冒险了 | 
| [04:36] | Come here. | 来 | 
| [04:43] | You know, we never talked about | 我们还没谈过 | 
| [04:46] | the fact that you kissed me. | 你吻我的事呢 | 
| [04:49] | And you kissed me back? | 你还回吻了呢 | 
| [04:50] | – Yeah. – I know. | -是啊 -我知道 | 
| [04:52] | That’s the whole point of kissing so you don’t have to talk about it. | 吻的目的就是避免对话 | 
| [04:54] | Right. Well, I just wanted you to know | 嗯 我只是想告诉你 | 
| [04:56] | that I’m good with that. | 我不介意 | 
| [04:59] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [05:00] | Yeah. We–we’re good. | 嗯 我们没问题 | 
| [05:02] | Really good. | 完全没问题 | 
| [05:05] | Was this the talk? | 这算谈完了 | 
| [05:07] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 | 
| [05:08] | Perfect. | 太好了 | 
| [05:11] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [05:13] | No. That’s impossible because why would he– | 不 不可能 他为什么要… | 
| [05:17] | He didn’t. He’s all merged, | 他没有 他融合了 | 
| [05:18] | he’s packed, and his on his way to Portland! | 他已经收拾行李去波特兰了 | 
| [05:20] | Ooh! Forgot how massive this house was. | 我都忘了这房子有多大了 | 
| [05:23] | Yum! Cupcakes! | 纸杯蛋糕诶 好美味 | 
| [05:25] | Sorry. Am I interrupting something? | 抱歉 我打扰你们了吗 | 
| [05:26] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 | 
| [05:28] | Funniest thing. | 说来好笑 | 
| [05:30] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 | 
| [05:32] | Why would we give a letter to Jo? | 我们为什么要给乔递信 | 
| [05:34] | I haven’t been able to find her using a locator spell, | 我用定位咒一直找不到她 | 
| [05:36] | and, you know, good on her | 说来她真是厉害 | 
| [05:38] | because under normal circumstances, | 因为正常来说 | 
| [05:39] | I’d superjazzed to gouge out her belly button. | 我应该完全有能力挖出她的肚脐 | 
| [05:42] | Why would we help you, Kai? | 我们凭什么帮你 卡伊 | 
| [05:43] | Well, in case you haven’t figured it out by now, | 如果你还没想通 | 
| [05:46] | I’m a sociopath. | 我是个变态 | 
| [05:47] | I know. Shocker. | 是啊 真令人震惊 | 
| [05:49] | I like being a sociopath. | 我喜欢做个变态 | 
| [05:50] | You know, I’m not burdened by things like guilt | 我不受愧疚或爱情 | 
| [05:52] | or love. | 所累 | 
| [05:53] | So then this merge happened with my brother Luke, | 然后我跟我弟弟卢克融合了 | 
| [05:55] | and I won, which was great | 我赢了 这很棒 | 
| [05:57] | because I absorbed his ability to do magic, | 因为我吸收了他施魔法的能力 | 
| [05:59] | but now I can’t stop thinking about how Luke died, | 但现在我满脑子都是卢克死了 | 
| [06:03] | how Liv’s life is ruined. | 丽芙的人生都毁了 | 
| [06:05] | For some horrible reason, I can’t shake | 不知是因为什么可怕的原因 | 
| [06:08] | how badly I feel about it. | 我甩不掉那种愧疚感 | 
| [06:10] | You feel bad? | 你愧疚 | 
| [06:12] | Yeah. So when I absorbed Luke’s magic, | 嗯 所以说我吸收卢克魔法的时候 | 
| [06:14] | I must have gotten some of his qualities or something | 我一定也吸收了他的一些性格 | 
| [06:17] | like empathy. | 比如同情 | 
| [06:19] | So I googled how to process emotional pain, | 于是我谷歌了一下如何处理情绪伤痛 | 
| [06:22] | and they said if you write everything down in a letter | 据说如果把一切情绪写信里 | 
| [06:24] | and burn it, you’ll be healed. | 然后烧掉 心伤就能治愈 | 
| [06:26] | So I started writing, | 于是我开始写信 | 
| [06:28] | and this water literally started pooling in my eyes. | 然后我眼睛里积了一滩水 | 
| [06:31] | Has that ever happened to you, | 你有过这种经历吗 | 
| [06:32] | like–like water just–just oozing out of my eyeballs | 水从我眼球里溢了出来 | 
| [06:35] | like I’m some alien creature excreting fluids. | 好像我是个排泄液体的外星人 | 
| [06:39] | You mean you cried. | 你是说你哭了 | 
| [06:40] | Yes! And after that was done, | 是啊 那之后 | 
| [06:42] | I burned the letter, | 我烧了信 | 
| [06:44] | and the feelings–oop– were still there. | 但那些感觉…还在 | 
| [06:48] | So I really feel strongly that Jo needs to know how sorry I am | 我觉得一定要让乔知道我有多么抱歉 | 
| [06:53] | for destroying our family, | 抱歉我毁了我们家 | 
| [06:54] | but let’s face it, guys, all right? | 但面对现实吧 | 
| [06:56] | I mean, Elena, you of all people | 埃琳娜 你是最该能 | 
| [06:58] | should be willing to look past the questionable things | 不去纠结于我做过的坏事 | 
| [07:00] | that I’ve done to see that there’s–there’s good somewhere in me. | 而看到我内心仍有可取之处的人 | 
| [07:03] | You did it with Damon. | 你就看到了达蒙的可取之处 | 
| [07:04] | Ok. I think we’re done here. Come on. | 好了 别再说了 走吧 | 
| [07:07] | Actually, | 等等 | 
| [07:08] | what if there’s something he can do for us in exchange? | 如果他可以还我们个人情呢 | 
| [07:12] | So I’m guessing you didn’t bring me out here | 你带我来这里应该不是看你 | 
| [07:13] | to watch you perv out on some co-ed. | 变态地盯着一帮男女混校学生吧 | 
| [07:15] | It’s not just some co-ed. | 我盯的不是一般人 | 
| [07:18] | Meet the real Sarah Salvatore, | 那位是真正的莎拉·塞尔瓦托 | 
| [07:20] | the hothouse flower Stefan’s been keeping secret all these years. | 斯特凡保密多年的温室花朵 | 
| [07:24] | Why do you even care? | 你管呢 | 
| [07:26] | Because Damon thinks he killed Sarah, | 因为达蒙以为他害死了莎拉 | 
| [07:29] | and instead of absolving him, | 斯特凡不告诉他真相 | 
| [07:30] | Stefan’s been using Damon’s guilt to keep him in check. | 还利用达蒙的内疚让他保持自控 | 
| [07:33] | Not very brotherly now, is it? | 不怎么像个好兄弟吧 | 
| [07:35] | So I help you destroy some innocent girl or what? | 你是想让我帮你毁掉一个无辜的女孩吗 | 
| [07:38] | You’re gonna kill me? | 否则你就杀了我吗 | 
| [07:39] | Then go ahead and kill me. | 那你随意吧 | 
| [07:40] | I don’t want to kill you, Matt. | 我才不想杀你 马特 | 
| [07:42] | I just want you to do a few simple tasks. | 我只想你做几件简单的事 | 
| [07:43] | Screw you! I’m not gonna be your bitch for the rest of my life. | 去你的 我不会下半辈子都供你使唤 | 
| [07:48] | I don’t want to kill you, | 我不想杀你 | 
| [07:49] | but I will kill you. | 但我会杀你的 | 
| [07:50] | Oh. Look at that. | 瞧啊 | 
| [07:52] | Very brave. | 真勇敢 | 
| [07:54] | I admire your tolerance for pain. | 我敬佩你对疼痛的忍耐 | 
| [07:56] | Does that run in your family? | 这是家族遗传吗 | 
| [07:57] | Just wondering if your mother shares your pain threshold. | 不知道你妈妈是不是也这么能忍 | 
| [08:02] | Took a drive down to south Carolina | 我去了一趟南卡罗莱纳州 | 
| [08:04] | to take a peek at mama Donovan. | 看望了一下多诺万妈妈 | 
| [08:07] | Quite a dish, that one. | 挺漂亮的啊 | 
| [08:13] | Good. Now that that’s settled, | 很好 既然我们说好了 | 
| [08:16] | it’s time for you to get to know Sarah Salvatore. | 你该认识一下莎拉·塞尔瓦托了 | 
| [08:22] | Sad attempt at iron welding. | 焊得好差劲 | 
| [08:24] | I tried to fix it. | 我想修复它 | 
| [08:27] | I can’t bring Bonnie back with this. | 我没法用这东西把邦妮找回来 | 
| [08:30] | I thought you were the all-powerful leader of the Gemini coven now. | 你现在不是双子巫师团最厉害的领袖了吗 | 
| [08:33] | I destroyed this | 我毁掉了这东西 | 
| [08:35] | so that it couldn’t be used again. | 就是为了不让任何人能再使用它 | 
| [08:36] | Well, can we use that hunk of junk | 那我们能至少用那个破烂 | 
| [08:38] | to send a message at least? | 发个讯息吗 | 
| [08:40] | It is her birthday. | 今天是她生日 | 
| [08:42] | It is? | 是吗 | 
| [08:43] | Yeah. It’s really sad. I mean, old Bon-bon– | 是啊 真是可悲 邦邦她… | 
| [08:46] | She’s gonna be getting all dressed up for a party | 穿上了美美的派对装 | 
| [08:48] | no one’s even gonna show up to. | 但却没人会去参加她的派对 | 
| [08:50] | I mean, I wonder if she even knows | 不知道她是否知道 | 
| [08:52] | that it is her birthday, | 今天是她的生日 | 
| [08:53] | Or do all the days just blend into | 还是每一天都融合成了 | 
| [08:55] | one vast sea of misery? | 一个漫长的折磨 | 
| [08:59] | I wonder. | 不知道啊 | 
| [09:04] | One of the crown wheels survived. | 有一个冠状齿轮还好好的 | 
| [09:06] | That’s a positive. | 这是好事 | 
| [09:07] | Plus I am megapowerful. | 而且 我超级强大 | 
| [09:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [09:13] | What do you want to say? | 你想说什么 | 
| [09:15] | Well, I mean, if Bonnie needs magic to get out, | 邦妮需要魔法离开那里 | 
| [09:17] | we just need to tell her where to find some. | 我们只需要让她知道该去哪里找 | 
| [09:31] | I was gonna wear this for the merge ceremony. | 我本打算穿这个去参加融合的 | 
| [09:36] | It’s the dress I would have died in. | 本该是我的寿衣 | 
| [09:43] | How could Luke do this? | 卢克怎么能这样 | 
| [09:46] | He didn’t do this to you. | 这不是他的错 | 
| [09:48] | Kai did, | 是卡伊 | 
| [09:50] | and he’s going to finish what he started | 他会完成他当年没做完的事 | 
| [09:52] | by killing you and every other Gemini. | 杀了你和其他所有双子巫师团的巫师 | 
| [09:55] | So grab whatever you need, | 所以拿上你需要的东西 | 
| [09:56] | and let’s get out of here, | 我们赶紧走吧 | 
| [09:57] | or else Luke will have died for nothing. | 否则卢克就白白牺牲了 | 
| [09:59] | Just haul ass out of here like my dad? | 像我爸爸那样夺路而逃吗 | 
| [10:02] | Live out the rest of my life wondering | 余生都担惊受怕 | 
| [10:04] | is today the day that Kai finds me? | 不知道卡伊今天会不会找上门 | 
| [10:06] | I should have just done the stupid merge. | 我真该乖乖融合的 | 
| [10:10] | At least then, Luke and I would still be together. | 那样至少我还能跟卢克在一起 | 
| [10:14] | All our lives, we’ve never been apart. | 我们这辈子从未分开过 | 
| [10:18] | I don’t know how to do this. | 我不知道要怎么继续下去 | 
| [10:21] | I’m so sorry, Liv. | 我很遗憾 丽芙 | 
| [10:24] | I can’t run, Tyler. | 我不能逃跑 泰勒 | 
| [10:27] | Kai took my entire life. | 卡伊夺走了我的人生 | 
| [10:32] | There’s nowhere for me to go. | 我已经无处可去了 | 
| [10:36] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 | 
| [10:40] | Whatever you want to do, | 不管你想怎么做 | 
| [10:43] | I will help you get through it. | 我都会帮你完成 | 
| [10:46] | Fine. | 好 | 
| [10:50] | Then I want to kill Kai. | 那我要杀了卡伊 | 
| [10:58] | Ok. So we know that Jo stored her magic | 我们知道乔将她的魔法 | 
| [11:00] | in a hunting knife. | 贮藏在了一把猎刀里 | 
| [11:01] | Bonnie sent hers over with miss cuddles. | 邦妮用抱抱小姐送走了她的魔法 | 
| [11:04] | What receptacle of magic am I not thinking of? | 我还有漏掉了什么可能的魔法容器 | 
| [11:06] | Let me give you a hint– | 我提示你一下 | 
| [11:08] | scorned lover. | 被弃的爱人 | 
| [11:09] | Katherine? | 凯瑟琳吗 | 
| [11:10] | – Older. – Silas. | -再老点 -赛拉斯 | 
| [11:11] | – Hotter. – I don’t know. | -性感点的 -这个嘛 | 
| [11:12] | Silas was definitely hot. | 赛拉斯还挺性感的 | 
| [11:15] | Qetsiyah. Her blood is on Silas’ headstone. | 凯茨雅 她的血在赛拉斯的墓碑上 | 
| [11:18] | It’s filled with magic. | 上面都是魔法 | 
| [11:19] | Yep! So in Bonnieland, | 没错 所以在邦妮的世界 | 
| [11:21] | that means that an island off Nova Scotia | 新斯科舍省外的一座小岛上 | 
| [11:23] | is a big magical battery waiting to be tapped. | 有一块大大的魔法电池等着她去取 | 
| [11:26] | We just need to remind Bonnie of that. | 我们只需要提醒邦妮一下 | 
| [11:28] | And what reminded you? | 你怎么想起来的 | 
| [11:30] | I was gonna plan a trip there, | 我正好在计划去那里 | 
| [11:32] | change of scenery, you know. | 换换风景什么的 | 
| [11:32] | There’s only so much you can take of Mystic Falls on repeat. | 老看神秘瀑布镇会审美疲劳的 | 
| [11:35] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 | 
| [11:37] | You two together is still totally revolting to me. | 看你俩在一起 我还是想吐 | 
| [11:42] | Finally, a familiar feeling. | 终于有点熟悉的感觉了 | 
| [11:44] | Luke didn’t take me over completely. | 卢克也没有完全控制我 | 
| [11:46] | What the hell’s he doing here? | 他来干什么 | 
| [12:00] | You know, if you were gonna creepily stalk me, | 如果你要偷偷摸摸地跟踪我 | 
| [12:02] | you could have at least brought a shovel. | 至少带把铁锹来啊 | 
| [12:04] | Nah. I’m not big on digging. | 不了 我不太喜欢挖坑 | 
| [12:07] | Calluses. | 会生茧的 | 
| [12:08] | You bury corpses all the time. | 你经常埋尸体啊 | 
| [12:10] | Yeah, but I don’t dig them up. | 但我不挖坟啊 | 
| [12:14] | So do you really think that finding a teddy bear | 你真的认为找一个泰迪熊 | 
| [12:17] | will make everything right in the world? | 一切就都会没事了吗 | 
| [12:19] | You know what? You are right. | 你说得对 | 
| [12:21] | This is such a waste of time. | 这简直是浪费时间 | 
| [12:22] | I really should be at the dive bar, | 我应该去廉价酒吧 | 
| [12:23] | picking a fight with a stranger in order to feel pain. | 跟陌生人斗殴 感受那份痛苦 | 
| [12:27] | Look. If you think I’m insane, I get it. | 听着 你觉得我是疯了 这我懂 | 
| [12:29] | I probably am, but nobody is forcing you to be here. | 我或许是 反正没人逼你来 | 
| [12:32] | I should probably stay, keep an eye on you, | 我还是留下吧 盯着你点 | 
| [12:35] | You know, in case you have a psychotic breakdown. | 免得你心理崩溃了什么的 | 
| [12:42] | People don’t just change like that. | 没人突然会改变 | 
| [12:44] | People usually don’t merge with their siblings either. | 一般还没人跟弟弟融合呢 | 
| [12:47] | Uh, for the record, I would have been fine | 我得说明 我本来不会介意 | 
| [12:49] | with any of Luke’s qualities, | 卢克的任何特质 | 
| [12:51] | you know, the hair, the whole gay thing– | 发型 同性恋 | 
| [12:53] | You know, maybe not the height actually. | 或许海拔我有点介意 | 
| [12:55] | You seriously buy this? | 你真相信吗 | 
| [12:56] | Look. I’m not saying that we have to like him, | 我们不非得喜欢他 | 
| [12:58] | but if there’s a way for us to tell Bonnie | 但如果我们可以告诉邦妮 | 
| [13:00] | how she can get out– | 她可以想办法离开 | 
| [13:01] | We should trust a guy that changed personalities overnight? | 就相信一夜性情大变的家伙吗 | 
| [13:05] | Think of it like Elena in reverse. | 想成是埃琳娜的情况反过来吧 | 
| [13:10] | You know, she was human, pure, | 她本来是人类 纯洁 | 
| [13:12] | dating the good Salvatore. | 跟善良的那个塞尔瓦托兄弟约会 | 
| [13:14] | Then she became an undead blood vacuum, | 然后她变成了吸血狂魔 | 
| [13:16] | stopped caring about right and wrong, | 不再在乎是非观 | 
| [13:18] | and started dating the bad one. | 开始跟不怎么样的那个塞尔瓦托约会 | 
| [13:20] | That’s not how it happened. | 才不是那样的 | 
| [13:22] | I’m sure I missed a detail or two, | 我可能是漏掉了一些细节 | 
| [13:24] | but I’m just paraphrasing what | 我只是用自己的话表达了 | 
| [13:25] | Damon told me in the prison world. | 达蒙在监狱世界告诉我的事 | 
| [13:27] | Speaking of, there’s a witch over there we’d like to save, | 说到监狱世界 那边还有个我们想救的女巫 | 
| [13:29] | so why don’t you get your Gemini jumper cables and fix that thing? | 你赶紧用你双子巫师的本领把那东西修好吧 | 
| [13:33] | Ok. | 好的 | 
| [13:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [13:37] | Liv. Come on. Talk to me. | 丽芙 跟我说话 | 
| [13:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [13:41] | When Luke and I were kids, | 我和卢克小的时候 | 
| [13:43] | we used to play hide-and-seek. | 我们喜欢玩捉迷藏 | 
| [13:44] | We figured out a way to cheat | 我们想了一个作弊的办法 | 
| [13:45] | by using a spell to see through each other’s eyes. | 用咒语看到对方眼睛能看到的东西 | 
| [13:56] | Come on, Kai. You done yet? | 快点 卡伊 好了没啊 | 
| [14:03] | The bastard’s at the Salvatore house. | 那混蛋在塞尔瓦托家 | 
| [14:05] | Why the hell would he be there? | 他去那里做什么 | 
| [14:06] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 | 
| [14:08] | Of course, Damon would find a reason to work with him. | 达蒙当然还能跟那种人合作 | 
| [14:11] | Look, Liv. I know how pissed you are right now. | 丽芙 我知道你现在多生气 | 
| [14:13] | I get that probably more than anybody, but– | 我懂 可能比别人都更生气 但是… | 
| [14:15] | But what? I’m just supposed to live with it, | 但是什么 你要我面对现实 | 
| [14:17] | get through it? | 对此释怀吗 | 
| [14:18] | Something tells me you didn’t just punch | 我怎么觉得你妈妈死之后 | 
| [14:19] | a wall after your mom died. | 你没有一顿砸墙就完了 | 
| [14:21] | Liv, stop! Like it or not, | 丽芙 停下 不管怎样 | 
| [14:23] | Kai is your leader. | 卡伊是你们的首领了 | 
| [14:24] | You kill him, your entire coven dies– | 你杀了他 你整个巫师团都会死 | 
| [14:26] | You, your dad, Jo… | 你 你爸爸 乔 | 
| [14:29] | you. | 还有你 | 
| [14:31] | We’re dead anyway. | 我们横竖都是死 | 
| [14:33] | He’ll kill his way through the coven, | 他会杀光巫师团 | 
| [14:35] | our friends, the guy at the drive-through who screws up his order. | 我们的朋友 汽车餐馆给他点错菜的服务生 | 
| [14:39] | At least this way, I can take him with me. | 至少这样 我能拉他垫背 | 
| [14:42] | Wait. I told you that if anybody tried to hurt you | 等等 我说过 如果有人试图伤害你 | 
| [14:44] | they’d have to get through me first. | 那人得先过我这关 | 
| [14:46] | Well, guess what. That includes you. | 告诉你 你也包括在内 | 
| [14:59] | Phesmatos somnumia. | [咒语] | 
| [15:07] | I’m sorry, Tyler. | 对不起 泰勒 | 
| [15:41] | I got it. | 我来吧 | 
| [15:42] | I’m guessing you’re not here on a basketball scholarship. | 你进这里肯定不是靠篮球奖学金吧 | 
| [15:45] | That’s not a regulation trashcan. | 那个垃圾桶不够规则 | 
| [15:49] | Hey. I saw your camera. I’m thinking about buying one. | 等等 我看到你的相机了 我也想买一部 | 
| [15:52] | You like it? | 你觉得怎么样 | 
| [15:53] | It gets the job done. | 这部相机还行吧 | 
| [15:55] | What kind of photography are you into? | 你喜欢什么样的摄影 | 
| [15:57] | A little bit of everything. | 差不多都喜欢 | 
| [15:59] | OK. Well, it has good color reproduction, | 好吧 这相机色彩再现良好 | 
| [16:01] | nice tonal range. | 色调范围也不错 | 
| [16:03] | Um, you’ll want to shoot raw | 如果你不想损失强光部分 | 
| [16:04] | if you don’t want the highlights to get clipped, | 就使用RAW模式拍摄 | 
| [16:06] | and…you have no idea what I’m talking about, do you? | 你根本听不懂我在说什么 对吧 | 
| [16:10] | No. No, I don’t. Sorry. | 确实听不懂 抱歉 | 
| [16:13] | Well, don’t feel bad. You went for it. | 没事 你也算努力了 | 
| [16:15] | It’s not your fault you went with the second most common pickup line | 你对拿相机的女孩用了第二烂大街的 | 
| [16:18] | guys use when they see a girl with a camera. | 搭讪台词 这不是你的错 | 
| [16:20] | Oh, yeah? What’s the first? | 是吗 那最烂的是什么 | 
| [16:21] | The offer to pose for some very tasteful nudes. | 主动提出当我的裸模 | 
| [16:25] | Look. I’m really flattered, | 我真的很荣幸 | 
| [16:27] | and I’m sure you’re a nice guy, but… | 你肯定是个好人 但是… | 
| [16:29] | No. It’s OK. I get it. | 没事 我懂 | 
| [16:34] | Good luck with your photography. | 祝你摄影有所成就 | 
| [16:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [16:42] | You truly have an epic lack of game. | 就没见过搭讪技巧这么烂的 | 
| [16:44] | I tried, OK? | 我尽力了 好吗 | 
| [16:45] | Really? Grunting at her would have been more effective. | 真的吗 你还不如对她随便咕哝两声呢 | 
| [16:49] | Now I’ve got to get you back on track. | 我得帮你重振旗鼓啊 | 
| [16:51] | All right. Give me your jacket, | 好吧 你把外套 | 
| [16:53] | your wallet, and your cell phone. | 钱包还有手机都给我 | 
| [16:56] | So I can’t send us back physically, | 我无法把我们人送回去 | 
| [16:58] | but I can probably send a part of us back. | 但我或许能送回去一部分 | 
| [16:59] | Probably? | 或许 | 
| [17:01] | You remember that movie “Ghost”? | 还记得《人鬼情未了》吗 | 
| [17:02] | OK. Well, Bonnie’s gonna be Demi Moore | 邦妮就相当于黛米·摩尔 | 
| [17:04] | because she’s the alive one obviously, | 显然她是真正活着的人 | 
| [17:05] | and, uh, we’ll all be a collective Patrick Swayze, | 我们就是集合体的帕特里克·斯威兹 | 
| [17:09] | The ghost. | 那个鬼 | 
| [17:11] | By the way, how much does that suck | 话说帕特里克·斯威兹 | 
| [17:12] | about Patrick Swayze? | 得有多糟心啊 | 
| [17:13] | Will she be able to us or not, Kai? | 她到底能不能看到我们 卡伊 | 
| [17:16] | I don’t know. I’ve never done this before. | 不知道 我这是头一回做这个 | 
| [17:19] | So let’s all just take a deep breath, right, | 现在我们都深呼吸 | 
| [17:22] | close our eyes, | 闭上眼睛 | 
| [17:24] | and… | 然后 | 
| [17:26] | Phesmatos tribum | [咒语] | 
| [17:29] | Invocio caveum, | [咒语] | 
| [17:31] | Miscero mundio. | [咒语] | 
| [17:34] | Phesmatos tribum | [咒语] | 
| [17:36] | Invocio caveum, | [咒语] | 
| [17:38] | Miscero mundio. | [咒语] | 
| [17:44] | What happened to the pool table? | 我们的桌球台呢 | 
| [17:48] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 | 
| [17:54] | Bonnie? Bonnie! | 邦妮 邦妮 | 
| [17:58] | She can’t hear me. | 她听不到我说话 | 
| [18:02] | And we can’t touch anything either. | 我们也碰不到任何东西 | 
| [18:04] | Nice spell, Kai. | 咒语真厉害 卡伊 | 
| [18:08] | This place is my own personal hell. | 这地方是我的私人地狱 | 
| [18:12] | Drama queen. | 就会小题大做 | 
| [18:15] | Reporting to you live from retro world, | 现在于复古世界为您播报 | 
| [18:17] | I’m Bonnie Bennett. | 我是邦妮·贝内特 | 
| [18:18] | Joining us today in the studio | 今天我们请来的是 | 
| [18:19] | is special guest Damon Salvatore! | 特别嘉宾 达蒙·塞尔瓦托 | 
| [18:29] | No. | 不 | 
| [18:30] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [18:32] | The bottle of bourbon is the oldest one in the house. | 这是屋里年份最老的波本酒 | 
| [18:35] | We made a pact if we couldn’t take | 我们有过约定 如果实在 | 
| [18:36] | being trapped here alone for one more day | 无法忍受继续被困在这里 | 
| [18:38] | we’d–we’d kill that entire bottle. | 我们就把这瓶酒全喝了 | 
| [18:45] | Then we’d kill ourselves. | 然后自杀 | 
| [18:57] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [19:00] | Wait. What happened? Why are we back here? | 等等 怎么回事 我们为什么回来了 | 
| [19:02] | I don’t know. Spell must require too much magic. | 我不知道 一定是咒语所需的魔法过于强大 | 
| [19:05] | I lost my connection. | 我的连接断了 | 
| [19:06] | Then reconnect. | 那就重新连上 | 
| [19:07] | It’s not that easy. You see this blood? | 没那么简单 看见这血了吗 | 
| [19:09] | I’m guessing that’s not a good sign. | 我想这不是什么好兆头 | 
| [19:10] | Bonnie is going to kill herself. | 邦妮要自杀 | 
| [19:12] | Can she do that? Can she die in the prison world? | 她可以这么做吗 死在监狱世界里 | 
| [19:14] | I couldn’t. Of course, | 我是不行 不过 | 
| [19:15] | it was my own personal solitary confinement. | 那是专门为了囚禁我而建的监狱 | 
| [19:18] | Didn’t want me to end my sentence early by killing myself. | 他们不会允许我用自杀来逃过惩罚 | 
| [19:20] | Ooh! I tried every method in the book. | 我试过了所有方法 | 
| [19:22] | I drove down to D.C. | 甚至开车去了华盛顿特区 | 
| [19:24] | Because there was this museum that has An actual guillotine. | 因为那里有个博物馆有真正的断头台 | 
| [19:26] | We get it. | 我们懂了 | 
| [19:27] | For whoever’s not lucky enough to be you, dead means dead. | 在那里除了你 其他人死了就真死了 | 
| [19:29] | We have to stop her. We have to give her hope, | 我们必须阻止她 给她希望 | 
| [19:31] | send her a message somehow. | 想个办法给她传递信息 | 
| [19:33] | How? She couldn’t hear us. | 怎么做 她又听不到我们 | 
| [19:35] | The message is already there in the atlas. | 信息已经有了 就在地图上 | 
| [19:37] | I scribbled some notes on Nova Scotia. | 我在新斯科舍的位置上写了些字 | 
| [19:39] | We just have to get her to see it. | 只要想办法让她看见就行 | 
| [19:40] | All right, but how do we open an atlas | 但如果我们碰触不到任何东西 | 
| [19:42] | if we can’t touch anything? | 要怎么打开地图 | 
| [19:43] | We need to get Kai to crank up his witchy-woo, don’t we, | 那卡伊就得再加把劲了 不是吗 | 
| [19:46] | so we can make physical contact. | 让我们能触碰到物体 | 
| [19:48] | All while sending the 3 of you back over there? Sure. Yeah. | 同时把你们三个送过去吗 没问题 小菜一碟 | 
| [19:51] | Hey. Why don’t I reanimate your dead parents | 不如我再顺便把你死去的父母复活了 | 
| [19:53] | for a tea party while I’m at it? | 咱们开个茶会如何 | 
| [19:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [19:58] | Insensitive. | 这么说太过分了 | 
| [19:59] | What if you just send me back? | 如果只送我一个人回去呢 | 
| [20:01] | What? No. | 什么 不 | 
| [20:02] | That might work. Focus all of my magic on one person. | 这或许可行 我可以把法力专注在一个人身上 | 
| [20:06] | It might be enough of a boost that you could physically interact | 只要我能维持住咒语 或许就足以 | 
| [20:09] | if I can hold the spell. | 让你碰触到物体 | 
| [20:12] | And if you cannot? | 如果你失败了呢 | 
| [20:14] | The magic overwhelms me, | 如果法术超出了我的承受能力 | 
| [20:17] | and I can’t pull Jeremy out. | 我无法将杰里米带出来 | 
| [20:19] | He’ll be stuck over there for eternity. | 他就会永远困在那边 | 
| [20:21] | Jer. | 杰里 | 
| [20:22] | Don’t. Don’t say anything. | 别 什么都别说 | 
| [20:23] | If I can get through to her, | 如果我能和她取得联系 | 
| [20:24] | we save Bonnie’s life. | 我们就能救回邦妮 | 
| [20:26] | If not… | 如果失败了 | 
| [20:28] | at least I’ll be with her when she dies. | 至少她死时我能陪在她身边 | 
| [20:36] | Hey. Is that an m&m? | 那是颗MM豆吗 | 
| [20:38] | – Where? – Right there. | -哪里 -就在那儿 | 
| [20:39] | Little to the left, little to the left. | 左边一点 再左边一点 | 
| [20:41] | Right there, right– oh, ohh. | 就是那儿 等等 | 
| [20:43] | Sorry. It was just a leaf. | 抱歉 只是片树叶 | 
| [20:48] | Is this funny to you? | 你觉得这很有意思吗 | 
| [20:49] | Well, we are in the middle of the woods, | 我们正在一片树林里 | 
| [20:51] | searching for a teddy bear | 寻找一个九岁的你 | 
| [20:53] | buried in a shallow grave | 埋在这里某处的 | 
| [20:54] | by a 9-year-old version of you. | 一只玩具泰迪熊 | 
| [20:57] | I can’t even say that with a straight face, | 这话我都没法正经说出来 | 
| [20:58] | so, yeah, that is funny. | 所以没错 是很有意思 | 
| [21:00] | You’re drunk. | 你喝多了 | 
| [21:00] | – Give me that. – No, no, no. | -把酒给我 -不不 | 
| [21:02] | You have more ground to cover. | 你还有很多地方要挖 | 
| [21:04] | You’re a jerk. | 你真是个混蛋 | 
| [21:06] | – Jerk, huh? – Yeah. | -混蛋 -是啊 | 
| [21:08] | Oh, you sound angry. | 你听起来很生气啊 | 
| [21:08] | I’m not angry, ok? | 我没生气 | 
| [21:11] | I’m just annoyed | 我只是很心烦 | 
| [21:12] | because I am going through a highly emotional situation right now, | 因为我正在经历一个很情绪化的状况 | 
| [21:15] | and you’re just sitting there, mocking me. | 但你就坐在那里 嘲笑我 | 
| [21:18] | Definitely angry. | 这绝对是生气 | 
| [21:18] | I’m not angry, ok? | 我没生气 | 
| [21:21] | Well, you should be. | 但你应该生气 | 
| [21:22] | Your mom is dying, your best friend is stuck in some netherworld, | 你妈妈就要死了 你的好闺蜜被困在另一个世界 | 
| [21:25] | and you’re sitting here trying to make it all better | 你试图在这里找到一个毛绒玩具 | 
| [21:26] | by finding a stuffed animal? | 来改变这一切 | 
| [21:28] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 | 
| [21:31] | That make you feel better? | 你舒服一点了吗 | 
| [21:32] | – No. – Try again. | -没有 -那再来 | 
| [21:34] | Screw you! | 去你的吧 | 
| [21:36] | That’s good. Get it out. | 很好 发泄出来 | 
| [21:50] | I cannot believe you just did that. | 我不敢相信你刚刚那么做了 | 
| [21:52] | Well, you started it. | 你先动手的 | 
| [21:58] | Felt good, though, didn’t it? | 但感觉不错 对吧 | 
| [22:02] | Maybe a little. | 一点点吧 | 
| [22:08] | Phesmatos tribum… | [咒语] | 
| [22:11] | I didn’t know you and Bonnie had a death pact. | 我不知道你和邦妮有死亡约定 | 
| [22:14] | It was my idea. | 是我的主意 | 
| [22:15] | I thought of it after we watched “The bodyguard” for the billionth time. | 我们看了几十亿遍《保镖》之后想到的 | 
| [22:18] | Phesmatos tribum… | [咒语] | 
| [22:21] | I never thought she’d go through with it. | 我没到她真会这么做 | 
| [22:23] | Invocio caveum… | [咒语] | 
| [22:24] | I can’t watch this. | 我看不下去了 | 
| [22:29] | Phesmatos tribum | [咒语] | 
| [22:32] | Invocio caveum, | [咒语] | 
| [22:34] | Miscero mundio. | [咒语] | 
| [22:41] | Hey, Ansel Adams. | 安瑟·亚当斯 | 
| [22:44] | I have no idea who that is. | 我根本不知道那是谁 | 
| [22:46] | Where are you trying to go? | 你要去哪里 | 
| [22:47] | Virginia. Mystic falls. | 弗吉尼亚 神秘瀑布镇 | 
| [22:50] | Virginia? | 弗吉尼亚 | 
| [22:51] | This is a campus bus. | 这里是校车站 | 
| [22:53] | It has, like, 5 stops. | 这趟车也就五站 | 
| [22:55] | The farthest you’re gonna get is The Lenox hospital. | 你最远也就能到雷尼克斯医院 | 
| [22:57] | Great. My buddy bailed on me, | 太好了 我朋友放我鸽子了 | 
| [22:59] | and my phone and jacket are in his car. | 我的电话和外套都在他车里 | 
| [23:03] | This is why I don’t visit animal shelters. | 所以我不愿去动物收容所 | 
| [23:05] | Come on. I’ll show you where you can catch a real bus. | 走吧 我带你去搭真正的巴士 | 
| [23:08] | Oh, that’d be great. | 那简直太好了 | 
| [23:09] | I’m–I’m freezing out here. | 我快冻死了 | 
| [23:12] | There’s a cafe on the way. | 路上有间咖啡馆 | 
| [23:13] | We’ll get a coffee, and you can warm up. | 我们去买杯咖啡 你可以暖暖身子 | 
| [23:16] | Too bad my wallet’s in my jacket. | 很遗憾我的钱包在外套里 | 
| [23:18] | How were you planning on paying for the bus? | 那你打算怎么支付车费 | 
| [23:21] | Charm. | 靠脸 | 
| [23:23] | Yeah. In that case, I’ll buy you a bus ticket | 好吧 这样的话我帮你买张票吧 | 
| [23:25] | to go with that coffee. | 随咖啡附赠的 | 
| [23:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [23:28] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [23:37] | Our suicide bourbon. | 我们的自杀威士忌 | 
| [23:39] | Bonnie and I made a pact we’d drink this together. | 邦妮和我约好要一起喝的 | 
| [23:41] | That’s what I’m gonna do. | 所以我要履约 | 
| [23:51] | To you, Bonnie. | 敬你 邦妮 | 
| [24:03] | So is Kai right about me? | 卡伊说我的话 说对了吗 | 
| [24:06] | By turning into a vampire, I completely changed? | 说我变成吸血鬼以后 整个人都变了 | 
| [24:09] | Kai’s a psychopath. | 卡伊是变态 | 
| [24:11] | Don’t let him get in your head. | 别让他的话影响到你 | 
| [24:13] | I’m not, | 没有 | 
| [24:15] | but do you ever think about it, | 不过你从来没想过吗 | 
| [24:16] | like, if I would still be with you if I was human? | 如果我还是人类 会跟你在一起吗 | 
| [24:21] | Ok. We’re doing this. | 好吧 我们谈吧 | 
| [24:24] | It’s just a question, Damon. | 只是一个问题 达蒙 | 
| [24:30] | – No. – “No” what? | -不 -什么不 | 
| [24:31] | No. I don’t think we’d be together | 不 我认为你还是人类的话 | 
| [24:32] | if you were still human. | 不会跟我在一起 | 
| [24:35] | You had a choice. You chose Stefan. | 你曾选择过一次 你选了斯特凡 | 
| [24:37] | Human you was on your way home to him. | 还是人类的你回家去找他 | 
| [24:40] | Car went off the bridge, you turned, | 车冲下了桥 你变成吸血鬼 | 
| [24:43] | and suddenly, I was back in the picture. | 突然间 我又有机会了 | 
| [24:51] | I’m gonna go check on Jer. | 我去看看杰里怎么样了 | 
| [24:59] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [25:02] | Ok. 1994. Let’s do this. | 好的 1994年 来吧 | 
| [25:05] | Where’s the stupid map? | 那破地图在哪里 | 
| [25:12] | It’s working. | 起效了 | 
| [25:13] | Hurry up and find Nova Scotia. | 赶紧找新斯科舍 | 
| [25:15] | Nova Scotia. Got it. | 新斯科舍 找到了 | 
| [25:18] | What! | 怎么回事 | 
| [25:21] | Kai, do something! | 卡伊 做点什么啊 | 
| [25:25] | Kai? | 卡伊 | 
| [25:32] | No! What are you doing? | 不 你在干什么 | 
| [25:47] | Dang, sis. That was harsh. | 见鬼 小妹 这招挺狠的 | 
| [25:49] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 | 
| [25:57] | Phesmatos– | [咒语] | 
| [26:05] | It’s all coming back to me, Livvie poo. | 我都想起来了 粑粑芙 | 
| [26:10] | You know, the charge… | 知道那种… | 
| [26:11] | Stop it, Kai! | 住手 卡伊 | 
| [26:12] | that races through your bones… | 一股电流穿过全身的感觉吗… | 
| [26:14] | Stop it! | 住手 | 
| [26:14] | At the prospect of watching someone burn to death? | 因为想到你能看到别人被活活烧死 | 
| [26:20] | I really missed that feeling. | 我真怀念这种感觉 | 
| [26:27] | Just kill me, Kai. | 杀了我吧 卡伊 | 
| [26:30] | You already killed my best friend. | 你已经杀了我最好的朋友 | 
| [26:34] | So just do it. | 动手吧 | 
| [26:36] | Get it over with. | 了结这一切 | 
| [26:41] | Why can’t I do this? | 为什么我下不了手 | 
| [26:51] | I don’t care about you. | 我根本不在乎你 | 
| [26:57] | Why can’t I kill you? | 为什么我不能杀你 | 
| [26:58] | Come on. Kai, do it. Do it. | 动手啊 卡伊 动手 | 
| [27:03] | Come onnnnn! Kill her! | 动手啊 杀了她 | 
| [27:06] | Motus! | [咒语] | 
| [27:22] | What the hell is happening? | 发生了什么事 | 
| [27:26] | Liv is trying to kill Kai. | 丽芙要杀卡伊 | 
| [27:28] | Jeremy! | 杰里米 | 
| [27:31] | Jeremy! | 杰里米 | 
| [27:36] | Send me back. Please. | 送我回去 求你了 | 
| [27:39] | Jeremy, look at me. | 杰里米 看看我 | 
| [27:41] | I’m half-dead. | 我就快死了 | 
| [27:42] | I need to stop Bonnie. | 我必须去阻止邦妮 | 
| [27:46] | Ok. Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [27:49] | Phesmatos tribum, | [咒语] | 
| [27:51] | Invocio caveum, | [咒语] | 
| [27:54] | Miscero mundio. | [咒语] | 
| [28:05] | Cheers to making it this far. | 敬我走到今天 | 
| [28:27] | Ok. Think it’s time I cut myself off. | 好吧 我该停下了 不能再喝了 | 
| [28:57] | Stay here. | 留在这儿 | 
| [28:58] | Well, I think I got all the catharsis out of this that I’m gonna get. | 我想我已经发泄完了 | 
| [29:03] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 | 
| [29:04] | All right. | 好 | 
| [29:08] | Wait a minute. | 等等 | 
| [29:10] | What is that? | 那是什么 | 
| [29:11] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [29:12] | No, no, no. I’m serious. | 不不 我认真的 | 
| [29:14] | Is that an ear? | 那是耳朵吗 | 
| [29:16] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 | 
| [29:27] | Cuddles?! | 抱抱小姐 | 
| [29:29] | I’m sure we can clean her up, | 我相信我们能把她清理干净 | 
| [29:31] | make her as good as new. | 让她完好如新 | 
| [29:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [29:34] | It’ll be… | 肯定… | 
| [30:03] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [30:30] | Kai! | 卡伊 | 
| [30:33] | Get out here! | 出来 | 
| [30:37] | She’s right below us. | 她就在我们下面 | 
| [30:39] | You can’t hide from me! | 你没法躲过我 | 
| [30:42] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [30:54] | I said I was saving this for something special. | 我说过我要把这个留到特殊时刻 | 
| [31:37] | No! Come on! | 不 别这样 | 
| [31:39] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不想这么做 | 
| [31:41] | Just turn off the car, Bon. | 把车熄火 邦妮 | 
| [31:44] | You can’t die. | 你不能死 | 
| [31:45] | It’s probably a waste of time even recording anything, | 录像可能只是浪费时间 | 
| [31:48] | But, Damon, Elena, whoever, | 但是达蒙 埃琳娜 随便谁 | 
| [31:52] | you find this and you figure out how to work this stupid thing, | 找到这个 弄明白这破玩意怎么用 | 
| [31:57] | please tell everyone that I’m sorry. | 请告诉大家我很抱歉 | 
| [32:00] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 | 
| [32:02] | Tell them that I tried. | 告诉他们我尽力了 | 
| [32:04] | I really tried to make it work. | 我真的尽力了 | 
| [32:09] | You know, I just miss too much. | 只是我有太多想念的事 | 
| [32:13] | I miss saying hi to strangers… | 我想念和陌生人打招呼 | 
| [32:18] | Ordering dinner in a restaurant, | 在餐厅点餐 | 
| [32:23] | Laughing with my friends… | 和朋友们一起大笑 | 
| [32:29] | But, um, spending every day here alone | 但是 每天孤单地生活在这里 | 
| [32:34] | with no one to talk to, | 没人说话 | 
| [32:37] | going weeks without speaking, | 数个礼拜都不说话 | 
| [32:40] | it’s just the loneliness. | 实在太孤单了 | 
| [32:41] | It’s something I can’t take it. | 我受不了了 | 
| [32:50] | And I only know one way to turn it off. | 我只知道一个结束这一切的办法 | 
| [32:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [33:01] | Jeremy. | 杰里米 | 
| [33:04] | I-I hope you’re living your life | 我希望你能好好生活 | 
| [33:09] | with no regrets. | 不留遗憾 | 
| [33:12] | I hope you fight for the life you want, | 我希望你能争取自己想要的生活 | 
| [33:16] | and don’t ever give up on yourself | 永远不要放弃自己 | 
| [33:19] | and stay strong. | 要坚强 | 
| [33:25] | Something my grams said. | 这是我外婆说的 | 
| [33:32] | Stay… strong. | 要坚强 | 
| [33:48] | Come on, Bonnie. Get up! | 快点 邦妮 起来 | 
| [33:52] | Come on. | 加油 | 
| [33:54] | Got to stay strong. | 得坚强 | 
| [33:56] | I’m not gonna die in this place! | 我不会死在这地方 | 
| [33:58] | Come on! Get up! | 快点 站起来 | 
| [34:01] | Bonnie, get up! | 邦妮 站起来 | 
| [34:03] | Open! Come on! | 打开 快点 | 
| [34:07] | Come on! | 快点啊 | 
| [34:27] | Oh, Jeremy. Jeremy. | 杰里米 杰里米 | 
| [34:29] | Hey, Jeremy. Wake up. | 杰里米 醒醒 | 
| [34:31] | Kai, hey! Wake up! Damn it! | 卡伊 醒醒 该死的 | 
| [34:42] | Jeremy, wake up. | 杰里米 醒醒 | 
| [34:44] | Jer, wake up. | 杰里 醒醒 | 
| [34:47] | Jeremy. | 杰里米 | 
| [34:49] | I’m ok. | 我没事 | 
| [34:55] | Bonnie, I-is she… | 邦妮 她… | 
| [34:58] | I saw her. | 我看到她了 | 
| [35:00] | Sh-she’s gonna be ok. | 她会没事的 | 
| [35:22] | I might be able to salvage a piece if you’re interested. | 如果你想吃 我也许还能挽救一块 | 
| [35:25] | Don’t think Bonnie would want us to let cake go to waste. | 我觉得邦妮不会希望我们浪费蛋糕的 | 
| [35:36] | You know, I get it. I get what she was going through, | 我明白她所经历的一切 | 
| [35:39] | why she would want to end it, | 她为什么想要结束 | 
| [35:41] | feeling trapped and alone. | 被困住 孤身一人 | 
| [35:45] | Every day is the same– | 每天都是一样 | 
| [35:46] | Disappointment, misery. | 失望 痛苦 | 
| [35:49] | You go to sleep and wake up | 睡觉 醒来 | 
| [35:50] | and do it all over again? | 然后再重来一遍 | 
| [35:54] | But she’s not the only one that’s trapped. | 但她不是唯一被困住的 | 
| [35:58] | Jeremy, I know what you’ve been going through. | 杰里米 我知道你经历了什么 | 
| [36:00] | Don’t tell me I got to be strong. | 别跟我说我得坚强 | 
| [36:02] | Actually, I was gonna say it’s ok to move on. | 实际上 我是要说你可以继续生活 | 
| [36:08] | Bonnie decided to save herself, | 邦妮决定救自己 | 
| [36:11] | and from what you told me, | 就你跟我说的来看 | 
| [36:13] | I think she wants you to do the same. | 我想她也希望你这样 | 
| [36:17] | Go to art school. We’ll all help you. | 去上艺术学校 我们都会帮你的 | 
| [36:20] | Just…just find the life that you want | 去寻找你想要的生活 | 
| [36:25] | and be happy. | 开开心心 | 
| [36:27] | What about you? | 那你呢 | 
| [36:30] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 | 
| [36:33] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [36:35] | Just get out of here… | 离开这里 | 
| [36:40] | And don’t look back. | 不要回头 | 
| [36:55] | How did I get back here? | 我是怎么回来的 | 
| [36:59] | Well, first, I woke up on the floor. | 首先 我在地板上醒来 | 
| [37:03] | Guess a pillow would have been too much to ask for, | 我想要个枕头大概是奢求了 | 
| [37:05] | and when I figured out where you’d gone, | 当我弄明白你去了哪 | 
| [37:07] | I raced over to the Salvatore house, | 我就赶去了塞尔瓦托家 | 
| [37:09] | Only to find you unconscious. | 发现你昏迷不醒 | 
| [37:12] | I convinced Elena to give you some of her blood… | 我说服埃琳娜给了你点血 | 
| [37:19] | And now that I see you’re ok, | 既然看到你没事了 | 
| [37:22] | I never want to see you again. | 我再也不想见你了 | 
| [37:24] | Tyler, wait! | 泰勒 等等 | 
| [37:25] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 | 
| [37:26] | No! I never wanted to hurt you! | 不 我并没想伤害你 | 
| [37:27] | You lied to me! | 你骗了我 | 
| [37:29] | Please just calm down. | 请你冷静点 | 
| [37:30] | I’m not gonna calm down. | 我不要冷静 | 
| [37:31] | I would have done anything for you, | 我本来愿为你做任何事 | 
| [37:34] | and you chose death over me. | 而你宁愿抛弃我去死 | 
| [37:50] | So? How was your little coffee date? | 你的咖啡约会如何 | 
| [37:55] | You fancy her, don’t you? | 你喜欢她 是不是 | 
| [37:57] | What was the point of this? | 有什么意义 | 
| [37:58] | You were a test. | 你是个测试 | 
| [38:00] | I wanted to see what kind of a person | 我想看看塞尔瓦托家最后一个人 | 
| [38:01] | the last remaining salvatore really is. | 到底是怎么样的人 | 
| [38:04] | What kind of person she is? | 她是怎样的人 | 
| [38:05] | Well, she spurned your comically inept attempts to charm her | 她对你滑稽笨拙的讨好不感兴趣 | 
| [38:08] | and yet proved to be a good samaritan when you needed assistance. | 却在你需要帮助时乐意伸出援手 | 
| [38:12] | On a scale of 1-10, | 从1到10打分 | 
| [38:12] | I’d say her purity ranks about…9.5. | 我觉得她的纯洁度是9.5 | 
| [38:17] | When I’m through with her, she’ll be a one. | 等我收拾完她 她就变成1了 | 
| [38:19] | So what–you’re gonna compel her to be bad? | 怎么 你要催眠控制她变坏吗 | 
| [38:23] | I’m not gonna compel her. | 我不会催眠她 | 
| [38:25] | I want Sarah to know that everything she did | 我要让莎拉知道 她所做的一切 | 
| [38:27] | was of her own free will. | 都是她自愿的 | 
| [38:29] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [38:32] | I’m going to insinuate myself into her life, | 我要走进她的生活 | 
| [38:35] | make her do things she’d never dream of doing | 让她做一些从没想到自己会做的事 | 
| [38:38] | until she begs me to make her a vampire. | 直到她求我把她变成吸血鬼 | 
| [38:45] | Stefan thought he could protect her. | 斯特凡以为他能保护她 | 
| [38:48] | I’m gonna show him how wrong he is. | 我要让他知道他错得多离谱 | 
| [38:56] | So Jer’s applying to art school. | 杰里在申请艺术学校 | 
| [39:00] | Might want to compel him a decent portfolio | 你还是控制他画个像样的作品集 | 
| [39:02] | because he ain’t that great. | 因为他真的没那么好 | 
| [39:04] | Don’t be mean. | 别这么刻薄 | 
| [39:06] | He needs to move on with his life, and… | 他得继续生活 | 
| [39:10] | so do I. | 我也是 | 
| [39:12] | I’m not sure I’m a fan of that transition. | 恐怕我不会喜欢这种转变 | 
| [39:15] | Look. I’ve… | 听着 我… | 
| [39:18] | Made some huge mistakes in my life. | 这一生犯下了一些严重的错误 | 
| [39:22] | Being with you wasn’t one of them, | 和你在一起 不是其中之一 | 
| [39:25] | and, yes, I had Alaric compel away my love for you, | 没错 我让阿拉里克催眠我忘记对你的爱 | 
| [39:29] | and, yes, I did love Stefan once. | 没错 我曾经爱过斯特凡 | 
| [39:33] | The night I died, | 我死去的那晚 | 
| [39:35] | Matt was driving me back to him, | 马特开车带我回去找他 | 
| [39:39] | and yet I found my way back to you. | 可我还是回到了你身边 | 
| [39:42] | Damon, I somehow always find my way back to you. | 达蒙 不知为何 我总能回到你身边 | 
| [39:48] | It doesn’t matter if I have memories or not. | 我有没有记忆不重要 | 
| [39:50] | It doesn’t matter if I’m a vampire or not. | 我是不是吸血鬼不重要 | 
| [39:56] | You’re just saying that because you can’t change what you are. | 你这么说是因为你改变不了自己 | 
| [39:59] | No, Damon. I don’t care what human me would have done | 不 达蒙 我不在乎人类的我会怎么做 | 
| [40:02] | because she’s not here. | 因为她不在 | 
| [40:03] | I am. | 而我在 | 
| [40:07] | And if the past is a place | 如果过去 | 
| [40:09] | without you and me together, then… | 是我们不在一起的地方 那么 | 
| [40:13] | let’s stop living in it. | 我们就不要活在那里了 | 
| [40:16] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [40:35] | 圣达菲艺术学院 入学申请 | |
| [41:30] | Nova Scotia? | 新斯科舍 | 
| [41:33] | Damon, you’re a genius. | 达蒙 你真是天才 |