时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I know what you’ve been going through. | 我知道你经历了什么 |
[00:04] | Go to art school. | 去上艺术学校 |
[00:04] | Find the life that you want and don’t look back. | 去寻找你想要的生活 不要回头 |
[00:07] | Meet the real Sarah Salvatore, | 那位是真正的莎拉·塞尔瓦托 |
[00:09] | Stefan set me up to die, | 斯特凡给我下了圈套想杀我 |
[00:10] | which resulted in days of torture. | 导致我受了好几天折磨 |
[00:12] | That’s when I started plotting my revenge. | 我就在那时开始计划复仇 |
[00:13] | I’m going to make her do things she’d never dream of doing | 我要让她做一些从没想到自己会做的事 |
[00:16] | until she begs me to make her a vampire. | 直到她求我把她变成吸血鬼 |
[00:19] | I don’t know if you remember this, | 不知道你还记不记得 |
[00:20] | but Liz and I are pretty close. | 但莉兹和我关系不错 |
[00:21] | I need you to promise me something. | 我需要你向我保证一件事 |
[00:23] | When I’m gone, Caroline is gonna need you | 等我走后 卡罗琳会需要你 |
[00:25] | to help her move on with her life. | 帮助她继续生活 |
[00:26] | Promise me that you will do that, Stefan. | 你保证你会做到 斯特凡 |
[00:28] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[00:34] | Hey, Tony, I’m headed home for the night. | 托尼 我要下班回家了 |
[00:36] | Could you do me a favor and check up on the Lockwood place? | 你能帮个忙 去洛克伍德家看看吗 |
[00:38] | Carol called again, | 卡罗尔又打来电话 |
[00:40] | another 5-martini stalker sighting, | 酒喝多了 非说有人跟踪她 |
[00:42] | Oh, and some teenagers are planning a bonfire off route 13. | 几个孩子要在13号公路旁玩篝火 |
[00:45] | No one’s called to complain yet, but they will. | 还没有人投诉 不过会有的 |
[00:47] | See you. | 回见 |
[01:03] | Forbes. | 福布斯 |
[01:07] | I’ll be right there. | 我就去 |
[01:13] | Hey, what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[01:15] | Accident up at Wickery Bridge. | 维克利大桥发生事故 |
[01:16] | Driver lost control, careened off into the water. | 驾驶员失控 冲下了桥 |
[01:18] | – Any other casualties? – Two. | -有伤亡吗 -两人 |
[01:19] | – Survivors? – One. | -生还者呢 -一人 |
[01:20] | We found her up on the bank unconscious. | 我们在岸上发现了她 昏迷不醒 |
[01:22] | She must have crawled out of the car and passed out. | 一定是从车里爬了出来 昏过去了 |
[01:27] | Elena Gilbert. | 埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 |
[01:29] | Where’s her brother? | 她弟弟呢 |
[01:31] | Who are the casualties? | 谁死了 |
[01:32] | Miranda and Grayson, her parents. | 米兰达和格雷森 她父母 |
[02:24] | Principal Weber, | 韦伯校长 |
[02:26] | I know that graduation isn’t for a few months, | 我知道还有几个月才到毕业 |
[02:28] | but Jeremy just got accepted into this great art school. | 但杰里米被这所很棒的艺术学校录取了 |
[02:32] | Jeremy Gilbert, I don’t think so, | 杰里米·吉尔伯特 不行 |
[02:34] | not with his academic record. | 就凭他的成绩可不行 |
[02:35] | What’s wrong with it? | 怎么了 |
[02:36] | You have a few hours? All right. | 你有几小时时间听吗 |
[02:38] | Let’s start with drug use in his freshman year. | 那么先说他高一时嗑药 |
[02:40] | You mean the year that his parents died? | 他父母去世那年吗 |
[02:42] | Ok. So what’s the excuse for the next 3 years of woeful attendance? | 好吧 那接下来三年都经常旷课又怎么解释 |
[02:47] | Extracurricular activities, | 课外活动 |
[02:49] | health and fitness, that sort of thing. | 健身锻炼什么的 |
[02:50] | I mean, did you see how scrawny he used to be? | 你知道他以前多豆芽菜吗 |
[02:53] | No, but I do recall the 4 months where he faked his own death. | 不记得 但我记得他曾有4个月伪造自己死亡 |
[02:56] | Funny thing about that, he actually didn’t fake it. | 说来有趣 他其实并没伪造 |
[02:58] | We went to this island off the coast of Canada | 我们去了加拿大沿海的一个小岛 |
[03:00] | in search of this cure for vampirism, | 去那里找吸血鬼的解药 |
[03:01] | – and Jeremy– – Damon! | -杰里米呢 -达蒙 |
[03:02] | Is this some sort of joke to you? | 你把这当笑话吗 |
[03:04] | No. Look. | 没有 听我说 |
[03:05] | Jeremy has had a rough time here, | 杰里米一直过得不容易 |
[03:08] | I know, but that’s part of the reason why we want him to go. | 但这正是我们希望他能离开的原因之一 |
[03:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:13] | Well, I’m sorry, but I can’t let that happen. | 抱歉 但我不能允许 |
[03:15] | So can we try this my way now? | 我能试我的办法了吗 |
[03:17] | We already compelled him into art school. | 我们都已经靠催眠让他进了艺术学院了 |
[03:19] | Sorry that I wanted my little brother to actually get a degree. | 抱歉 我希望弟弟能凭真才实学拿到学位 |
[03:21] | He will. He just won’t earn it. | 他会拿到的 但不能靠真本事了 |
[03:25] | Ok. Um… | 好了 |
[03:29] | This small-town atmosphere doesn’t | 这种小镇氛围不利于 |
[03:31] | nurture a creative spirit like Jeremy Gilbert, | 杰里米·吉尔伯特这样有灵性的孩子 |
[03:33] | and it’s of your opinion | 而你认为 |
[03:34] | that it’s high time for him to get the hell out of Mystic Falls. | 他应该离开神秘瀑布镇了 |
[03:43] | To Matt’s phone, which is clearly | 敬马特的手机 显然它比我 |
[03:44] | more important than my last day in town. | 在这镇上度过的最后一天重要多了 |
[03:46] | I’m here, aren’t I? Where’s Tyler? | 我这不来了吗 泰勒呢 |
[03:48] | He broke up with his girlfriend. | 他跟女朋友分手了 |
[03:49] | He gets a free pass. Look. | 可以不来 听我说 |
[03:51] | I want to take this shot | 我还想赶紧把酒喝进肚子里 |
[03:52] | before Alaric changes his mind about letting me drink. | 免得阿拉里克改主意 不肯让我喝酒了 |
[03:54] | This place is closed for another hour. | 这里还有一小时才开门 |
[03:56] | I’m making an exception. | 我愿破例 |
[03:58] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[04:00] | To you, brother. | 敬你 兄弟 |
[04:04] | I swear, Jeremy, | 我发誓 杰里米 |
[04:05] | if I get a call from the drunk tank in Santa Fe– | 如果我接到圣达菲酒鬼监禁室的电话 |
[04:07] | You’re gonna make your girlfriend give me an STD test again? | 你就逼你女朋友再给我做个性病检测吗 |
[04:11] | That cleared up, right? | 你结果是阴性吧 |
[04:20] | Why is Enzo still alive, | 恩佐怎么还活着 |
[04:21] | and why is he calling you? | 而且他为什么要打给你 |
[04:22] | Nothing you need to worry about. | 你不用担心 |
[04:25] | Hey, it’s Jeremy’s going-away party. | 我在杰里米的送别派对上 |
[04:27] | Whatever you want, it can wait a day. | 不管你想怎样 等一天不迟 |
[04:28] | Actually, it can’t. | 其实 不能等 |
[04:30] | Don’t worry. I’m not sending you back to Duke. | 别担心 我不会让你再去杜克大学 |
[04:32] | I brought Duke to you. | 我把杜克带到你家门口了 |
[04:33] | What the hell does that– | 你什么意思… |
[04:35] | I take it from your abrupt pause | 从你突然不说话来看 |
[04:37] | that you either had a small stroke | 你要么是中风了 |
[04:38] | or Sarah walked in. | 要么就是莎拉走进来了 |
[04:40] | It’s good news either way. | 不论怎样都是好事 |
[04:41] | Make her feel welcome, oh, and | 好好招待人家 对了 |
[04:43] | don’t go blabbing details of our little arrangement around the party. | 别把我们的协议在派对上到处说 |
[04:46] | Your tongue functions much better inside your mouth. | 你的舌头还是留在嘴里更有用 |
[04:50] | Matt. | 马特 |
[04:51] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[04:52] | I got a call from the manager of this place. | 我接到这地方经理的电话 |
[04:54] | He needed someone to take pictures for the website, | 他要找人为网站拍照 |
[04:56] | and he said you mentioned me. | 还说你推荐了我 |
[04:58] | I mean, normally, the pictures I take are a little darker, | 一般我的摄影作品都更黑暗系一些 |
[05:01] | but normally, I don’t get paid, so thanks. | 但我一般也拿不到钱 所以谢了 |
[05:04] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[05:06] | You want to show me around? | 要带我到处转转吗 |
[05:07] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 好啊 |
[05:19] | Look who graduated. | 瞧瞧谁毕业了 |
[05:24] | – He was ok with it? – Sure. | -他同意了吗 -嗯 |
[05:26] | I mean, practically flunking, missed 100 days of school, | 虽然你基本挂科 缺勤严重 |
[05:29] | and you can barely spell the word “cat,” but sure. | 连”猫”都不会拼 不过没问题啦 |
[05:31] | He was fine with you graduating early. | 他同意让你提前毕业 |
[05:33] | We helped the process along. | 我们稍稍推动了一下 |
[05:39] | I’m gonna get a drink. | 我去拿杯酒 |
[05:43] | – She ok? – She will be. | -她没事吧 -会没事的 |
[05:46] | We all will. | 我们都会没事的 |
[05:48] | Somehow, we’ll all find a way to move on without you, Jeremy. | 我们终会想办法继续没有你的生活的 杰里米 |
[05:52] | Oh, hey, just did. Oh, look under the cap. | 哎呦 我已经做到了 看看帽子下面 |
[05:55] | I jacked a little going-away present from Ric’s girlfriend’s stash. | 我偷了里克女朋友的私藏 当作你的送别礼 |
[06:02] | Put it away, you idiot. | 收起来啊 你个白痴 |
[06:06] | Tell your sister, I’ll kill you…again. | 你敢告诉你姐姐 我杀了你…第二次 |
[06:22] | If you really think about it, | 其实认真想想 |
[06:23] | Jeremy leaving is for the best. | 杰里米走也是好事 |
[06:25] | I’m sure everything around him reminds him of Bonnie, | 我想他身边的一切都只会让他想到邦妮 |
[06:27] | and Elena’s always wanted to protect him from vampire drama. | 埃琳娜也一直希望能保护他不受吸血鬼的牵扯 |
[06:31] | Granted, he is going to art school, | 虽然 他是要去艺术学院 |
[06:32] | where the percentage rate for a well-paying job | 将来能找份好工作的可能性 |
[06:34] | is one of the lowest in the country, | 是全国最低之一 |
[06:36] | But I really am happy for him. | 但我真的替他开心 |
[06:38] | Do you think you packed enough? | 你觉得你收拾的东西够了吗 |
[06:41] | The whole point of this is for my mom to live out | 这么做的目的就是让我妈妈 |
[06:43] | the rest of her time here in a relaxed and peaceful environment | 能在放松 平和的环境里度过余下的时间 |
[06:46] | surrounded by the things that she loves, | 身边环绕着她爱的东西 |
[06:48] | like photo albums and board games. | 比如照片集和棋类游戏 |
[06:50] | “The Anthology of Shakespeare,” volumes one through 12. | 《莎士比亚选集》 一至十二卷 |
[06:54] | All the books that she’s never gotten around to reading. | 还有所有她还没来得及读的书 |
[06:58] | Oh, hey, do you mind just– | 那个 能帮个忙吗 |
[07:00] | Do you mind getting that? | 接一下好吗 |
[07:00] | – Oh. Yeah. – Sorry. | -嗯 -抱歉 |
[07:02] | – Um, ok. Um… – Just– | -好吧 -那个 |
[07:06] | – Sorry. – Yeah. It’s ok. | -抱歉 -嗯 没事 |
[07:09] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[07:12] | Why is my mom calling you? | 我妈妈为什么要打给你 |
[07:15] | Are you going behind my back for information? | 你在背着我问情况吗 |
[07:16] | Well, hello, Stefan. What a lovely voice you have. | 你好啊 斯特凡 你的声音真好听 |
[07:19] | Why are you calling him? | 你为什么要打给他 |
[07:21] | You snuck out of the house this morning witht so much as a hello. | 你今早不打招呼就溜走了 |
[07:24] | I may be a retired sheriff, but I am still a mother. | 我虽然不是警长了 但我还是个妈妈 |
[07:26] | What are you up to? | 你有什么小阴谋 |
[07:27] | If I told you, it would ruin the surprise. | 如果我告诉你 就没有惊喜了 |
[07:30] | Master bedroom. | 主卧室 |
[07:31] | At least tell me if Stefan is there voluntarily | 至少告诉我斯特凡是自愿帮你 |
[07:33] | – or against his will. – Neither. | -还是被强迫的 -都不是 |
[07:35] | He’s here because you asked him to look after me. | 他来是因为你叫他照看好我 |
[07:37] | Sweetheart, that’s not true. | 亲爱的 才不是那样 |
[07:38] | Mom, I heard you talking to him in hospital. | 妈妈 我在医院听到你跟他说话了 |
[07:41] | You asked him to look after me | 你叫他照顾我 |
[07:42] | and make me smile and | 逗我开心 |
[07:45] | help me move on with my life after you’re gone. | 在你去世后帮我继续生活下去 |
[07:49] | I’m sure that’s not the only reason he’s there. | 我想他肯定不是只为了那个 |
[07:51] | Mom, look. It’s ok. | 妈妈 没事的 |
[07:54] | Needed an extra set of hands, anyway. | 反正我也需要人帮忙 |
[07:55] | I will call you in 3 hours with all the details. | 我三小时后给你打电话 把一切都告诉你 |
[07:58] | Until then, no cheating. I love you. | 在那之前 不准偷打听 爱你 |
[08:08] | Not to be blunt, but I think dying gets you a ticket out of work. | 恕我冒昧 但要死的人可以翘班了 |
[08:14] | Just saying. | 说说而已 |
[08:21] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样了 |
[08:22] | Like I’m not gonna leave this job with unfinished business. | 我离职之前一定要把未完成的事都打理完 |
[08:26] | I have all these open cases. | 还有这么一堆未结案件 |
[08:28] | Well, let me see if I can help you close a couple of them. | 看我能不能帮你结几个案子 |
[08:32] | Uhh! Yeah. | 好嘞 |
[08:40] | This one was me. | 这是我干的 |
[08:43] | Me. | 我 |
[08:46] | Also me. | 还是我 |
[08:48] | Ooh, this one was Stefan’s. | 哎呦 这是斯特凡呢 |
[08:50] | – Oh, wait. No. Me. – Yeah. | -等等 不对 还是我 -好吧 |
[08:55] | I always had a sneaking suspicion. | 我一直有点怀疑 |
[08:58] | What about this one? | 这个呢 |
[09:01] | Elena’s parents. | 埃琳娜父母 |
[09:03] | Didn’t know there was an open investigation. | 我不知道还进行了公开调查 |
[09:06] | Well, at the time, I was taking care of Elena and Jeremy | 当时我在照顾埃琳娜和杰里米 |
[09:08] | and I didn’t want to drag them through more heartache. | 我不希望让他们更加伤心了 |
[09:11] | Then when I was finally ready to reopen the wound, | 当我终于准备好重提旧事 |
[09:12] | Elena had moved on, | 埃琳娜已经向前看了 |
[09:15] | and you and I had become friends, | 我们也成了朋友 |
[09:16] | and I worried that– | 我担心… |
[09:23] | What, | 什么 |
[09:25] | that I was involved? | 这事跟我有关吗 |
[09:27] | Liz, no. No, I promise you. | 莉兹 不不 我保证 |
[09:36] | Miranda left me this message | 他们上车前两小时 |
[09:38] | two hours before they got in that car, | 米兰达给我留了这条信息 |
[09:40] | two hours before they drove off that road for no reason. | 那是他们毫无道理冲下了桥前两小时 |
[09:43] | Liz, it’s Miranda Gilbert. | 莉兹 我是米兰达·吉尔伯特 |
[09:45] | I have something urgent to talk to you about. | 我有急事要跟你谈谈 |
[09:47] | Please call me back as soon as you can. | 请你一定尽快回我电话 |
[09:50] | I’ll be damned. | 我去 |
[09:53] | Looks like you got a good, old-fashioned, | 看来这是个老套的 |
[09:54] | sheriffy whodunit on your hands. | 谋杀谜案呢 |
[10:13] | You know I’m a vampire, right, | 你知道我是吸血鬼吧 |
[10:16] | a big sister with nearly perfect senses | 感官几乎完美的大姐 |
[10:18] | who can sneak up on you without making a sound. | 能悄无声息地偷偷靠近你 |
[10:21] | Really sucks for you. Give it. | 对你可惜了 给我 |
[10:23] | Damon gave it to me, and technically, | 达蒙给我的 而且严格说 |
[10:25] | it’s from Ric’s girlfriend’s stash. | 这是里克女朋友的私藏 |
[10:27] | Well, Damon is an idiot, | 达蒙是个蠢货 |
[10:28] | and Alaric conveniently disappeared. | 而且阿拉里克恰巧不在 |
[10:29] | So I can only yell at you. | 所以我只能吼你了 |
[10:33] | Yeah. Ric left. | 嗯 里克走了 |
[10:33] | He was worried someone might recognize him | 他应该是个死人了 |
[10:35] | when he’s supposed to be dead. | 担心有人会看到他 |
[10:38] | Right. That hadn’t occurred to me. | 是啊 这我没想到 |
[10:43] | Our lives are so weird. | 我们的生活好诡异啊 |
[10:45] | That’s the understatement of the century. | 这话太轻了 |
[10:52] | Give me your lighter. | 给我你的打火机 |
[10:54] | – What, really? – Yes. | -真的 -嗯 |
[10:57] | I just decided that me smoking a joint | 我觉得跟弟弟 |
[11:00] | with my little brother might be the most normal thing | 一起抽根大麻 大概是我们这几年里 |
[11:02] | that we’ve done together in years. | 一起做过的最正常的事了 |
[11:08] | Look what I found in the– | 看我发现了什么 |
[11:16] | You know, if you’re gonna go for a spin, | 你如果要去兜风 |
[11:17] | I suggest you get your helmet. | 建议你戴头盔 |
[11:21] | This is the bike that I learned to ride on. | 这是我学会骑车用的自行车 |
[11:23] | I just didn’t know my mom kept it. | 我都不知道妈妈还留着 |
[11:25] | It used to have these training wheels on the back with lights | 原来后面是有辅助轮的 还有灯 |
[11:27] | that would flash every time you pedaled. | 一蹬轮就会闪 |
[11:29] | Then one day, my mom took them off | 有一天 我妈妈把辅助轮拆了 |
[11:31] | and said it was time to be a big girl. | 说我该做个大姑娘了 |
[11:33] | You can imagine the princess-sized tantrum that followed. | 你能想象我发了多大的公主脾气 |
[11:37] | Oh, they have lights. I don’t blame you. | 有灯嘛 不怪你 |
[11:40] | Yeah. So what’s with all…this. | 嗯 这是怎么回事 |
[11:45] | Oh, the box was loose, so I figured I would fix it. | 电箱松了 我给修修 |
[11:50] | You know that you don’t have to do all this, right? | 你知道你不用做这些的 |
[11:51] | Well, actually, you could’ve had some serious problems– | 其实 不做的话可能会引发严重的问题 |
[11:54] | exposed wires, electrical fires. | 电线暴露 电路起火 |
[11:56] | No. I mean being here with me. | 不 我是说陪着我 |
[12:00] | – You know, if you have someplace else you’d rather be– – I don’t. | -如果你有更想去的地方 -没有 |
[12:12] | Right. | 好吧 |
[12:19] | You know, this would be a lot more fun if I had some– | 这些差事如果有某样东西相伴会更好玩… |
[12:22] | Top right-hand drawer. | 右手最上面的抽屉 |
[12:28] | Well, look at that. | 瞧啊 |
[12:30] | This is why you are a terrible sheriff. | 怪不得你这个警长那么差劲 |
[12:32] | No. I’m a terrible sheriff because one of my best friends | 不 我是个差劲的警长是因为我的好朋友之一 |
[12:35] | is the perp in half my open cases. | 是我一半未结案件的罪魁祸首 |
[12:38] | Not till I finish this. | 看完再说 |
[12:39] | Ah, suit yourself. | 随你吧 |
[12:44] | Can I ask you something about that night? | 我能问问你那晚的事吗 |
[12:47] | You saw Elena, and Stefan pulled her out outthe car. | 你遇到了埃琳娜 斯特凡把她救出了车 |
[12:50] | Yeah. Stefan, always a one-upper. | 是啊 斯特凡 总能更胜一筹 |
[12:53] | So you both just happened to be in town the night her parents died. | 那么她父母死的那晚 你俩就偏巧都在这里吗 |
[12:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:59] | Well, believe it or not, Liz, I once had a mommy, too. | 不管你信不信 莉兹 我也有过娘 |
[13:02] | She died around that day. | 她在那天左右死了 |
[13:03] | In the years that my emotions were “on,” | 我有人性的年份 |
[13:06] | I would stop by and leave flowers at her grave. | 就会去给她墓地献花 |
[13:12] | You never talk about her. | 你从未谈起过她 |
[13:14] | Not much to say. | 没什么可说的 |
[13:16] | She died, old-timey disease– | 她死了 旧时代的病 |
[13:18] | Consumption. | 肺痨 |
[13:20] | Why do I feel like you’re leaving something out? | 我为什么觉得你有事没说 |
[13:23] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[13:24] | Why don’t we use your investigative instincts | 我们为什么不用你的调查直觉 |
[13:27] | to solve this? | 来解决这个 |
[13:28] | Come here. Check this out. | 过来 看看 |
[13:31] | All right. | 好了 |
[13:32] | So why were the Gilberts taking Wickery Bridge | 吉尔伯特夫妇为什么要走维克利大桥 |
[13:35] | when old Miller Road was clearly 10 minutes faster, | 老米勒路明明能节省10分钟的路程 |
[13:38] | and why are there no skid marks at the scene of the accident, | 为什么事故现场毫无刹车痕 |
[13:40] | and why was the trunk full of luggage | 为什么车上都是行李 |
[13:42] | as if they were going out of town? | 好像他们要出城似的 |
[13:45] | Something did happen that night. | 那天晚上的确有什么事 |
[13:48] | Let me have your car. | 把你的车给我吧 |
[13:50] | No way in hell. | 想得美 |
[13:52] | Oh, come on. I’m moving to a new town, starting a new life. | 拜托 我要搬去新地方 开始新生活 |
[13:54] | I need a car. | 我需要车啊 |
[13:56] | And it has to be mine? | 非得是我的吗 |
[13:58] | Just compel yourself a new one. | 给自己催眠一辆新的来嘛 |
[14:01] | Oh, god, how many cars you think we’ve destroyed? | 你说我们毁了多少辆车了 |
[14:04] | Like, more than the average family, right? | 比一般家庭要多吧 |
[14:07] | Mom and dad’s station wagon. | 爸爸妈妈的旅行车 |
[14:08] | That’s one. | 这是一辆了 |
[14:09] | That suv on my birthday. | 我生日那辆SUV |
[14:10] | Katherine wrapped my car around a light post. | 凯瑟琳把我的车撞倒灯柱上了 |
[14:12] | That’s 3. | 三辆了 |
[14:13] | They really didn’t give us many fries, did they? | 他们给我们的薯条好少 |
[14:16] | Yeah, they did. You just ate them all. | 不少 都被你吃了 |
[14:24] | Oh, my god, we’re so busted. | 天呐 我们被发现了 |
[14:26] | Dude, just click ignore. | 伙计 别接就是了 |
[14:27] | Dude, I am. | 伙计 我没接啊 |
[14:34] | It’s official. | 这下跑不了了 |
[14:35] | I am the world’s worst sister. | 我是世界上最差劲的姐姐 |
[14:37] | – Don’t be stupid. – I am. | -别傻了 -我是 |
[14:41] | Mom and dad died, and what did I do? | 爸爸妈妈死后 我做了什么 |
[14:44] | I let you be Jenna’s problem | 我让你给珍娜添麻烦 |
[14:46] | because I couldn’t deal. | 因为我自己应付不来 |
[14:49] | I shut you out. I shut everybody out. | 我把你推开 把所有人推开 |
[14:56] | But I never thought that made you a bad sister. | 我从没觉得你因此就是个差劲的姐姐了 |
[14:59] | If anything, it was nice to have someone to go through it with. | 老实说 有人跟我一起苦苦支撑 也是好事 |
[15:02] | When you got better, that’s when I felt the most alone. | 你好转之后 我才觉得最孤单 |
[15:06] | That wasn’t your fault. You were healing. I wasn’t. | 那不是你的错 你在恢复 而我没有 |
[15:15] | What, Damon? | 什么事 达蒙 |
[15:17] | I’m bonding with my brother. | 我正跟我弟弟谈心呢 |
[15:19] | I want to run something by you. | 我有事想跟你谈谈 |
[15:21] | Is there any chance you can get to the sheriff’s office? | 你能来警长办公室一趟吗 |
[15:23] | I’m not so sure it’s a good idea | 我觉得现在 |
[15:26] | to be around a sheriff right now. | 我不该去找警长 |
[15:29] | Jeremy and I smoked your going-away present. | 我和杰里米抽了你的送别礼物 |
[15:33] | – Are you stoned? – No. | -你现在嗨着吗 -没有 |
[15:36] | I’m lightly buzzed. | 就是有点微醺 |
[15:38] | Ahh, OK. | 好吧 |
[15:39] | Well, you need some eye drops, a squirt of perfume, and half a pizza. | 滴点眼药水 喷点香水 再吃半块披萨 |
[15:43] | – This is important. – OK. | -这事很重要 -好吧 |
[15:45] | I’ll walk over now. | 我马上过去 |
[15:50] | Hide the evidence. | 把证据藏好 |
[15:51] | See you at home. | 回家见 |
[15:56] | What is that strange smell? | 这是什么奇怪的味道 |
[16:00] | So I hear you’re leaving town. | 我听说你要走了 |
[16:03] | Probably smart, considering you tried to kill me | 也算是明智之举 因为你试图杀我 |
[16:04] | and, surprise, I’m still here. | 不过没想到吧 我还在这里 |
[16:11] | So we can go moodier with the lighting if you want | 如果你喜欢 光线可以再忧郁一点 |
[16:13] | or feature more patrons or menu items. | 或者可以重点拍顾客或菜单 |
[16:16] | No. These are great. | 不用 这些就很棒 |
[16:17] | I’ll just send these over to my manager. | 我把这个发给经理就行 |
[16:19] | – Whoa, too far. – Oh, my God. | -不好 看多了 -天哪 |
[16:22] | Totally forgot that was on there. | 我都忘记这个还在相机上了 |
[16:25] | Anyone ever tell you | 有没有人说过 |
[16:25] | you’re a really good photographer? | 你真是个很棒的摄影家 |
[16:27] | Yeah, but obviously, I didn’t take that one. | 有 但显然那张不是我拍的 |
[16:30] | Who did? Uh, whoa. Never mind. | 那是谁 不好意思 |
[16:33] | It’s none of my business. | 不该问 |
[16:41] | This is gonna come as a shock to you, | 你可能想不到 |
[16:43] | but this is not a good time. | 但现在真心不是时候 |
[16:44] | Oh, this will come as a shock to you, | 你可能也想不到 |
[16:45] | but I don’t care. | 不过我才不管 |
[16:47] | There’s a tunnel along the river off route 13. | 13号公路边上沿河有条隧道 |
[16:50] | It’s dark, private. | 那里黑暗 隐蔽 |
[16:51] | I want you to bring our photographer friend there. | 我要你带那位摄影家朋友过去 |
[16:55] | Yeah? What are you gonna do to her? | 是吗 你想对她干什么 |
[16:56] | Take her hand, exchange pleasantries, | 握握手 寒暄一番 |
[16:59] | standard introductory behavior. | 标准的自我介绍 |
[17:00] | If you want to meet her, come here. | 如果你想见她 就来这里 |
[17:02] | See, that sounded like you telling me what to do. | 你是在告诉我该怎么做吗 |
[17:04] | Oh, is this the part where you threaten my mom again? | 难道你又要威胁我妈妈了吗 |
[17:07] | Because that’s brave. | 你真是勇敢啊 |
[17:08] | Yeah. You’re right. That was uncalled for. | 你说得对 那的确不该 |
[17:11] | After all, what has your mum ever done to me? | 毕竟你妈又没做对不起我的事 |
[17:13] | Well, except that one night– | 除了那晚… |
[17:14] | I’m hanging up now. | 我要挂了 |
[17:15] | So I went with something local. | 所以这次我换了个本地人威胁 |
[17:17] | It’s more noble, right, Jeremy? | 这样高尚一点 对吧 杰里米 |
[17:23] | Oh, trying to say something? | 你想说话吗 |
[17:24] | It’s a bit garbled with all the blood. | 你嘴里那么多血我有点听不清啊 |
[17:27] | Oh, there. He said, “Mmuh…” | 懂了 他说”啊…” |
[17:29] | What the hell did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[17:32] | Nothing too serious yet. | 目前还没干什么太严重的事 |
[17:34] | So care to reconsider my request? | 那你要重新考虑我的要求吗 |
[17:51] | Hey, so you brought an entire crate of these. | 话说这个你带了一整箱来 |
[17:55] | Any idea where I should store them? | 你说我该放哪里 |
[17:57] | There’s a cellar under the stairs. | 楼梯下有个酒窖 |
[18:04] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[18:06] | Do you realize that whichever book my mom reaches for | 你有没有意识到 我妈妈看的那本书 |
[18:08] | could be the last thing that she ever reads? | 有可能成为她看的最后一本书 |
[18:11] | “Jane Eyre” is 600 pages. | 《简·爱》有六百页 |
[18:14] | What if she doesn’t finish, or, worse, | 要是她没看完就走了呢 又或者 |
[18:16] | what if she gets halfway through | 要是她看了一半 |
[18:17] | and then realizes that she hates it? | 发现根本不喜欢呢 |
[18:19] | What if she wastes her final precious moments | 万一她把生命中最后的珍贵时光 |
[18:21] | on a terrible book? | 浪费在一本烂书上了呢 |
[18:23] | I just don’t want to be held responsible | 我不想毁了她生命中 |
[18:24] | for ruining her last literary experience. | 最后的看书时光 |
[18:27] | Caroline, | 卡罗琳 |
[18:30] | let me deal with the books. | 我来整理书吧 |
[18:31] | No. No. I should do it. | 不不 应该我来 |
[18:33] | I have probably read every single one of these. | 这些书我大概都看过 |
[18:37] | I’m happy to take the responsibility. | 我愿意承担这个责任 |
[18:45] | I’m opening this. | 我去把酒打开 |
[18:48] | Thought that was for your mom. | 那不是给你妈妈准备的吗 |
[18:49] | Oh, it was. | 本来是的 |
[18:59] | Honestly, I don’t remember why we took that route home, | 说实话 我不记得当时为什么走那条路回家 |
[19:01] | and I had no idea that there was luggage in the trunk. | 我也不知道后备箱里有行李 |
[19:04] | What about the lack of skid marks? | 没有刹车痕的事呢 |
[19:06] | Any reason your dad would just drive off the road | 你知道为什么你爸会直冲下桥 |
[19:08] | like he was trying to avoid something without braking? | 好像他想不刹车避开什么一样吗 |
[19:10] | I was texting with Bonnie when it happened. | 我当时在跟邦妮发短信 |
[19:13] | Embarrassing, I know. | 我知道这很丢脸 |
[19:15] | What about the voicemail? | 电话留言呢 |
[19:18] | I wasn’t home that night. | 那晚我不在家 |
[19:21] | You really think there’s something up with my parents’ crash? | 你真觉得我父母的车祸另有隐情吗 |
[19:24] | I don’t know, | 我也不知道 |
[19:26] | but given the way this town works, I wouldn’t be surprised. | 但鉴于这镇上有多少怪事 有隐情也不足为奇 |
[19:30] | Oh, I’m so sorry, Elena. | 我很抱歉 埃琳娜 |
[19:32] | I know I should’ve brought this up sooner, | 我应该早点跟你说的 |
[19:33] | but in those first few weeks after your parents died, I– | 但你父母刚去世的那几个星期 我… |
[19:37] | No. You took care of Jeremy and I. | 不 是你照顾了杰里米和我 |
[19:39] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[19:41] | Poor Jenna was trying and failing, | 可怜的珍娜实在是力不从心 |
[19:45] | but you let us stay at your place. | 你让我们待在你家 |
[19:47] | You took us to school, made us dinner. | 送我们上学 给我们做饭 |
[19:51] | Wait. You cook? | 等等 你还会做饭 |
[19:55] | You really tried. | 至少你尽力了 |
[20:03] | I’ll see if Jeremy knows anything. | 我去问问杰里米知不知道什么 |
[20:05] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢了 -不客气 |
[20:25] | – You ok? – Yep. Yep. I’m good. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[20:29] | – Yeah? – I’m fine. | -真的 -我没事 |
[20:31] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[20:34] | Sure. I’ll follow a guy I barely know into a shady tunnel. | 跟个几乎不认识的人来探索昏暗的隧道 真好 |
[20:37] | Hey, would you rather take more pictures of potato skins? | 难道你想继续拍焗土豆皮吗 |
[20:40] | I thought you were into dark subject matter. | 还以为你喜欢黑暗系的东西 |
[20:42] | Ha! Graffiti. How provocative. | 涂鸦 真够挑逗的 |
[20:45] | This is Mystic Falls. | 这是神秘瀑布镇 |
[20:46] | This is about as dark as it gets. | 最黑暗的也就如此了 |
[21:00] | About those photos, | 关于那些照片 |
[21:02] | my roommate took them for her art final. | 是我室友为艺术期末考拍的 |
[21:06] | I don’t have a boyfriend if that’s what you’re wondering. | 我没有男友 如果你是在想这个的话 |
[21:16] | All right. We’re here. Where the hell are you? | 我们到了 你到底在哪 |
[21:17] | I’m here. You don’t see me? | 我就在这 你没看见吗 |
[21:20] | No. I can’t. | 我没看见 |
[21:21] | Take a few steps to your left. Here I am. | 往左走几步 我来了 |
[21:28] | Matt! | 马特 |
[21:42] | They’re running a little late. | 他们要晚点才能来 |
[21:43] | Apparently, my mom chose today to tackle | 我妈偏偏选今天回顾 |
[21:45] | an entire career worth of cold cases. | 她职业生涯中所有的悬案 |
[21:49] | Well, they’re gonna have a lot of catching up to do. | 那他们得忙上好一阵了 |
[21:55] | So I realize that it doesn’t matter. | 我意识到那并不重要 |
[22:01] | What doesn’t matter? | 什么不重要 |
[22:03] | Doesn’t matter what book your mom reads | 你母亲人生最后的时刻 |
[22:05] | in her final precious moments. | 读的是什么书并不重要 |
[22:08] | Doesn’t matter if it’s good or if it’s terrible. | 那书是好是坏也不重要 |
[22:12] | It doesn’t matter because life isn’t about your final moments. | 因为人生重要的并不是最后时刻 |
[22:18] | It’s about the moments that led up to them. | 而是你一路走来的历程 |
[22:26] | I know. | 我明白 |
[22:27] | I just wanted it to be perfect, you know? | 我只是想让一切完美 你明白吗 |
[22:30] | – I just wanted– – Control? | -我只是想… -控制 |
[22:35] | Hey, look. If anyone can control death… | 如果说有谁能控制死亡 |
[22:41] | It’s you. | 那就是你 |
[22:49] | I know that she asked you to look after me. | 我知道她让你照顾我 |
[22:52] | Caroline, that’s not what– | 卡罗琳 这不是… |
[22:53] | I’m ok with it, really. | 我能接受 真的 |
[22:55] | I’m glad, actually, | 事实上 我很感激 |
[22:59] | because I don’t know if I would be able to get through this on my own. | 因为我不知道我能不能一个人撑过去 |
[23:05] | I’m not here because your mom | 我在这里不是因为 |
[23:07] | asked me to look after you. | 你妈妈托付我照顾你 |
[23:10] | Then why are you here? | 那你为什么在这儿 |
[23:12] | Well, because you’re my friend, | 因为你是我的朋友 |
[23:16] | because I know what it feels like to lose a mother, | 因为我理解失去母亲的痛苦 |
[23:22] | and because when you told me you hated me, | 还因为当你说你恨我时 |
[23:27] | that was pretty much the worst thing I had heard in a long time. | 那是很久以来 最让我难受的一句话了 |
[23:36] | I think we both know I never really hated you. | 你我都清楚 我从没真的恨过你 |
[24:31] | One of us should probably say something. | 我们中得有个人说句话 |
[24:35] | Go for it. | 说吧 |
[24:38] | Not that. | 不是这个 |
[24:49] | I called 911. | 我报了警 |
[24:50] | You need to get out of here. | 你得赶紧离开这里 |
[24:52] | What the hell kind of a person just barrels | 什么人才干得出这种事 |
[24:53] | into someone and then drives off like that? | 撞了人之后还扬长而去 |
[24:55] | Are you ok? What happened? Do you need help? | 你还好吗 发生什么了 需要帮助吗 |
[24:58] | I was out walking, and I heard you two. | 我在附近散步 听到你在呼救 |
[25:00] | We’re waiting for the stupid ambulance, | 我们在等救护车 |
[25:01] | but he seems bad, like, really bad. | 但他看起来很糟 真的很糟 |
[25:03] | His breathing is– | 他的呼吸 |
[25:05] | I think he punctured a lung. | 他一边的肺可能被刺穿了 |
[25:06] | Fix it. | 快治好我 |
[25:07] | What, are you, like, an EMT or something? | 怎么 你是急救人员吗 |
[25:08] | Not exactly, sweetheart. | 不算是 亲爱的 |
[25:10] | Oh, my god, we have to do something. | 天哪 我们得做点什么 |
[25:12] | Look. I can help, but– what’s your name? | 我可以帮他 但是…你叫什么 |
[25:14] | – Sarah. – Sarah? Right. | -莎拉 -莎拉 好 |
[25:15] | I need you to remain calm | 我需要你保持冷静 |
[25:16] | what you’re about to see is something you’ve never seen before. | 你即将看到你从未见过的事 |
[25:20] | Just promise me you’ll remain calm. | 答应我一定要保持冷静 |
[25:22] | I promise. Just help him, please. | 我保证 快救救他吧 求你了 |
[25:26] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[25:29] | You staying calm, luv? | 你还冷静吗 |
[25:36] | How did you just– | 你怎么会… |
[25:40] | Did you just– | 你刚刚… |
[25:50] | There you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[25:51] | Oh, my god, what happened? | 天哪 怎么了 |
[25:53] | Enzo’s a dick is what happened. | 恩佐那个混蛋干得好事 |
[25:55] | Are you kidding me? Sit down. | 开什么玩笑 快坐下 |
[25:58] | I’m gonna kick his ass. | 我要狠揍他一顿 |
[25:59] | I don’t need my big sister beating up bullies, thanks. | 我不需要我姐姐去替我出头 谢了 |
[26:02] | What’d the sheriff want? | 警长找你干什么 |
[26:06] | She wanted to talk about the night | 她想跟我谈谈 |
[26:07] | that mom and dad died. | 爸妈去世那晚的事 |
[26:10] | She thinks something else happened, | 她认为可能另有隐情 |
[26:12] | like maybe it wasn’t an accident. | 或许那并不是一起事故 |
[26:15] | Then what was it– a vampire attack, | 那会是什么 吸血鬼袭击 |
[26:18] | a werewolf in the road? | 狼人挡路吗 |
[26:19] | What else could we possibly go through? | 我们还会经历什么更离奇的事吗 |
[26:20] | Mom had called her a couple of hours before the crash. | 车祸前几小时 妈妈给她打过一通电话 |
[26:23] | She left an urgent message | 她留下了一条紧急信息 |
[26:24] | asking her to call back. | 让她回电话 |
[26:26] | Think. Do you remember anything | 想想 你还记得那晚 |
[26:29] | out of the ordinary about that night? | 有什么不寻常的事吗 |
[26:37] | What? | 什么 |
[26:39] | I– | 我 |
[26:40] | I used to smoke pot in my room. | 我以前会在卧室里吸大麻 |
[26:43] | Mom caught me that night. | 那晚正好被妈妈逮到了 |
[26:44] | She said she was gonna have me arrested. | 她说要让警察来逮捕我 |
[26:48] | So she called the sheriff. | 所以她给警长打了电话 |
[26:50] | She was pretending to be all business, | 她装得很正经的样子打电话 |
[26:52] | but I could hear Jenna giggling outside. | 但是我能听见珍娜在外面偷笑 |
[26:57] | It was the last time we spoke, | 那是我和妈妈最后一次说话 |
[27:02] | fighting through a door. | 隔着门在吵架 |
[27:06] | That makes sense. | 那就说得通了 |
[27:09] | Yeah. I’ll let her know. | 好的 我会转告她的 |
[27:18] | So the message was a joke. | 那条留言其实是个玩笑 |
[27:22] | Miranda wanted you to bust Jeremy for smoking pot. | 米兰达想让你因为杰里米吸大麻而逮捕他 |
[27:27] | Well, what about everything else, | 那其它事怎么解释 |
[27:30] | I mean, the route, the skid marks? | 行车路线 刹车印 |
[27:33] | What about the luggage? | 还有行李呢 |
[27:34] | There was a storm the day before. | 那天的前一天有场暴风雨 |
[27:37] | Jeremy’s dad was planning a secret trip to their lake house, | 杰里米的爸爸本来秘密计划去湖边别墅玩 |
[27:40] | and the storm rained them out. | 结果因为暴风雨而临时取消了 |
[27:42] | – The storm. – Yeah. | -暴风雨 -是的 |
[27:45] | The storm that dropped a power line across old miller road, | 暴风雨把一根电线卷到老米勒路上 |
[27:50] | explaining why they took Wickery Bridge, | 所以他们才走了维克利大桥 |
[27:53] | which had a drainage issue before its renovation, | 大桥翻修之前排水系统有问题 |
[27:57] | meaning the road was probably still slick. | 所以桥上可能会比较滑 |
[28:00] | Slick roads, no skid marks. | 路面很滑 所以没有刹车印 |
[28:03] | The storm, that was the reason. | 暴风雨 那才是车祸的原因 |
[28:09] | Mystery solved. | 谜团解开了 |
[28:15] | Would you mind calling Caroline | 能帮我给卡罗琳打个电话吗 |
[28:17] | and telling her she can surprise me tomorrow? | 告诉她明天再给我惊喜吧 |
[28:19] | I’m not really feeling up to it tonight. | 我今晚实在没有那个心情 |
[28:22] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[28:24] | I’ll go get the car. | 我去开车 |
[29:26] | Yeah. Thanks for letting me know. | 好 谢谢你告诉我 |
[29:28] | Just call me if there’s any other updates, ok? | 再有什么消息及时打电话给我 好吗 |
[29:31] | Bye. | 再见 |
[29:32] | What happened? Sheriff ok? | 怎么了 警长没事吧 |
[29:37] | You weren’t supposed to hear that. | 你不该听到的 |
[29:40] | Damon said that she’s getting worse. | 达蒙说她的情况越来越糟了 |
[29:43] | I can’t leave now, no way, | 我现在不能离开 决不行 |
[29:44] | not with the sheriff sick and Enzo on a rampage. | 警长正病着 恩佐在外面撒野 |
[29:47] | It’s not the right time. | 现在不是离开的时候 |
[29:49] | No kidding, because the right time was a couple of years ago. | 可不是 你几年前就该离开了 |
[29:52] | Enzo could have killed you today, | 恩佐今天可能会杀了你 |
[29:54] | and the other day, Liv threw you across a room, | 还有那天 丽芙把你扔到了屋子另一边 |
[29:56] | and let’s not forget the time that you actually died. | 还有你真的死掉那次 |
[29:58] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[30:00] | Time to get the hell out of here. | 你应该马上离开这里 |
[30:01] | You deserve a normal life, Jer. | 你应该过上正常的生活 杰里 |
[30:04] | You deserve the life of a kid | 你应该过上普通孩子的生活 |
[30:05] | whose only baggage is that | 唯一的负担就是 |
[30:07] | he lost his parents. | 失去了双亲 |
[30:11] | Come on. Let’s get you to the airport. | 走吧 我们送你去机场 |
[30:14] | Actually, why don’t you let me take him? | 不如让我送他去机场吧 |
[30:17] | You should go be with Liz. | 你应该去陪着莉兹 |
[30:19] | I’ll call you when I get to the airport | 我到机场会给你打电话的 |
[30:20] | and when I land. | 落地以后再打一次 |
[30:26] | And in a couple days, | 再过几天 |
[30:28] | expect an suv-sized package from me. | 你会收到我寄的SUV那么大的包裹 |
[30:31] | Wait. Hang on. You’re giving me your car? | 等一下 你要把你的车给我吗 |
[30:33] | Just don’t crash it, ok? | 别撞坏了 好吗 |
[30:45] | Ok. Get in there. | 好了 快躺好 |
[30:52] | Nice pjs situation. You look hot. | 睡衣不错啊 很性感 |
[30:56] | Oh, I do not have the energy | 我现在都没力气 |
[30:57] | to tell you how deeply that disturbs me. | 告诉你这话多闹心 |
[31:05] | You wanted more today, didn’t you, | 你今天本希望有更多的发现 是不是 |
[31:07] | about the accident? | 关于那起事故 |
[31:11] | If there had been a supernatural reason they died, | 如果他们是因为超自然原因死亡 |
[31:15] | it would’ve been easier, | 我反而会好受些 |
[31:17] | would’ve been a reason. | 因为那就有原因了 |
[31:19] | As it is, it was just an accident. | 可是 那只是一起事故 |
[31:23] | It was a stupid accident. | 一起该死的事故 |
[31:25] | No. You wanted someone to blame. | 不 你想找到个坏人 |
[31:32] | I did everything right, Damon. | 我什么都没做错 达蒙 |
[31:36] | I lived a good life. | 我一生都好好过 |
[31:38] | I took care of my family. | 我照顾我的家人 |
[31:41] | – It just– – I know. | -只是… -我知道 |
[31:43] | Sometimes really terrible things happen to really amazing people. | 有时 好人也会遭遇很可怕的事 |
[31:53] | I have to admit, there is a certain amount of peace | 我得承认 想到我是神秘瀑布镇 |
[31:58] | knowing I’ll be one of the only people in mystic falls | 唯一一个死于寻常死因的人 |
[32:01] | to die an ordinary death. | 也有少许欣慰 |
[32:07] | I’m exceptionally ordinary. | 我非常平凡 |
[32:10] | I’m ok with that. | 我能接受 |
[32:13] | Caroline is anything but. | 但卡罗琳却恰恰相反 |
[32:18] | She was meant to be extraordinary, | 她注定与众不同 |
[32:21] | and she needs to know how proud I am of her. | 她得知道 我有多为她骄傲 |
[32:23] | Yeah. She will. | 她会知道的 |
[32:27] | You tell her yourself. Come on. | 你自己告诉她 来吧 |
[32:31] | Lay down on this bed. | 在床上躺好 |
[32:36] | Ok. | 好了 |
[32:42] | – Thank you. – For what? | -谢谢你 -为什么 |
[32:47] | For today, | 今天的事 |
[32:49] | for being here. | 谢谢你在这里 |
[32:58] | You know, I didn’t get a chance to spend | 我妈妈去世前 |
[32:59] | much time with my mom before she died. | 我没机会花时间多陪她 |
[33:04] | I volunteered to write the eulogy, | 我自愿写悼词 |
[33:06] | and then when she actually died, | 但等她真去世时 |
[33:10] | I didn’t even go to the funeral. | 我连葬礼都没去 |
[33:17] | You want a second chance? | 你想要第二次机会 |
[33:22] | Write mine… | 写我的 |
[33:25] | Only do me a favor– nothing dirty. | 只是帮我个忙 不许写俏皮话 |
[33:27] | No promises. | 不能保证 |
[33:39] | I’ll take that drink now. | 我现在想喝酒了 |
[33:42] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[33:45] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回 |
[33:50] | Want rocks, or you want neat? | 要加冰吗 还是不加 |
[33:58] | Liz? | 莉兹 |
[34:01] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[34:03] | Elizabeth Forbes, what room’s she in? | 伊莉莎白·福布斯 她在哪个房间 |
[34:05] | – Caroline. – Damon. | -卡罗琳 -达蒙 |
[34:07] | She fell asleep. I couldn’t wake her up. | 她睡着了 我叫不醒她 |
[34:09] | They said she slipped into a coma. | 他们说她陷入了昏迷 |
[34:15] | They said they can make her comfortable. | 他们说可以让她舒服些 |
[34:17] | She’s not comfortable. She’s dying. | 她不舒服 她要死了 |
[34:39] | I didn’t get to say goodbye. | 我还没说再见 |
[34:43] | I didn’t get to say good-bye to my mom. | 我还没能和妈妈道别 |
[35:01] | Tyler, hey, it’s Stefan. | 泰勒 我是斯特凡 |
[35:04] | You might want to head back to Mystic Falls. | 你也许会想回神秘瀑布镇来 |
[35:06] | Caroline’s mom isn’t doing too hot. | 卡罗琳的妈妈情况不太乐观 |
[35:08] | I’ll call you with updates. | 有情况我再打给你 |
[35:13] | What’d the doctors say? | 医生怎么说 |
[35:16] | Oh, she’s stable, but, you know. | 她稳定下来了 但是你懂的 |
[35:20] | How much longer? | 还有多久 |
[35:23] | Not long. | 没多久了 |
[35:24] | The hospital says she has a DNR, so– | 医院说她签了不抢救 所以 |
[35:30] | I’m gonna get some air. | 我去透透气 |
[35:43] | I should have been with her. | 我该陪着她的 |
[35:48] | You didn’t know. | 你并不知道 |
[35:51] | But I knew she was sick, and I knew it was bad. | 但我知道她病了 我知道情况很严重 |
[35:56] | Caroline– | 卡罗琳 |
[35:57] | I’m her daughter, Stefan, ok? | 我是她女儿 斯特凡 明白吗 |
[36:01] | I was supposed to give her peace | 我本该让她安心 |
[36:03] | and convince her that I would be ok | 让她相信我会没事 |
[36:05] | and thank her for being an amazing mom. | 谢谢她一直是这么棒的妈妈 |
[36:12] | God, I don’t ever remember the last thing that I said to her. | 天 我都不记得我和她说的最后一句话是什么 |
[36:17] | I was supposed to be with her in her final moment. | 我本该在她最后的时刻陪伴着她 |
[36:26] | You still can. | 你还是可以的 |
[36:43] | Airport looks packed. | 机场人好多 |
[36:45] | Yeah. Long-ass security line, too. | 是啊 安检的人好多 |
[36:55] | I don’t want you to miss your flight. | 我不想让你错过飞机 |
[36:57] | I know you have orientation tomorrow. | 你明天还要报到呢 |
[37:00] | Look. This probably goes without saying, | 这应该不用说了 |
[37:01] | but you keep this shut till you get off the bus. | 下大巴之前一定别打开包 |
[37:06] | Just stuff that above your seat. | 塞在座位下面 |
[37:09] | This is where you’re headed. | 你要去这里 |
[37:10] | The bus will take you to a town about 30 miles north of Santa Fe. | 大巴会带你到圣达菲以北30英里的一座小镇 |
[37:14] | Now, I can’t confirm if these are actual animal attacks | 我无法确证这究竟真是动物袭击 |
[37:16] | or something else, but it’s worth looking into… | 还是别的什么 但是值得查一查 |
[37:19] | I’m on it. | 我就这就去 |
[37:19] | And, man, you’re probably gonna have to generate some art | 你可能得创作出一些作品 |
[37:22] | to actually sell the story | 让故事更令人信服 |
[37:23] | because if Elena finds out this is one big lie, | 因为如果埃琳娜发现这是个巨大的谎言 |
[37:25] | she’s not gonna just kill you, | 她不仅会杀了你 |
[37:27] | but she’s gonna kill me, too. | 她还会杀了我 |
[37:28] | Yeah. Elena will be fine as long as she thinks | 是啊 埃琳娜只要相信我很安全 |
[37:31] | – that I’m safe. – And happy. | -就不会有事 -还过得开心 |
[37:35] | You know, a responsible guardian would try and stop you… | 一个负责的监护人会试图阻止你 |
[37:40] | But? | 但是 |
[37:41] | But, believe it or not, you’re actually an adult now, | 但不管你信不信 你现在是成年人了 |
[37:45] | and you found your purpose. | 你找到了你的目标 |
[37:47] | So might as well pursue it. | 所以不妨追逐目标 |
[37:49] | Granted, being a vampire hunter | 当然 做个吸血鬼猎人 |
[37:51] | doesn’t lend itself to a healthy social life. | 不利于拥有健康的社交生活 |
[37:52] | Yeah. It turns out, a social life | 是啊 事实证明 社交生活 |
[37:54] | isn’t as much fun as kicking vampire ass. | 并没有猎杀吸血鬼那么有趣 |
[37:57] | Just don’t do anything stupid, ok? | 别做傻事就行 好吗 |
[37:59] | I’ll send you leads. You can follow up on them. | 我会给你线索 你去追查 |
[38:01] | You already went over this. | 这些都说过了 |
[38:03] | No one needs to worry about me, ok? | 大家都不用担心我 好吗 |
[38:07] | All right. | 好了 |
[38:08] | It’s not like I’m not gonna have e-mail or anything. | 我又不是要去没有电邮的地方 |
[38:10] | Just shut up. Let me hug you. | 闭嘴 让我抱抱你 |
[38:18] | I’m proud of you, Jeremy. | 我为你骄傲 杰里米 |
[38:21] | Hey, do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[38:23] | If Bonnie ever comes back– | 如果邦妮回来 |
[38:25] | You will be the first person I call. | 我会第一个打给你 |
[39:02] | Try to clear your mind. | 试着清空思绪 |
[39:04] | Ok. | 好 |
[39:08] | Think about your favorite memory of your mom. | 想想你对妈妈最好的记忆 |
[39:12] | I don’t know. There’s too many. | 我不知道 太多了 |
[39:14] | It’s ok. It’s ok. Just relax. | 没事 没事 放松 |
[39:18] | Close your eyes. Open up your mind. | 闭上眼睛 敞开心扉 |
[39:23] | We’re gonna live in her memories. | 我们将进入她的记忆 |
[39:26] | We can do that? | 我们可以吗 |
[39:30] | Just take her hand. | 握住她的手 |
[39:54] | Mom, I want to stop. | 妈妈 我想停下 |
[39:56] | If you stop, you’ll never learn, sweetie. | 如果你停下 你就永远都学不会 亲爱的 |
[39:59] | I don’t want to learn. | 我不想学 |
[40:01] | Yes, you do. | 你想的 |
[40:03] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[40:04] | Just pedal. | 蹬轮吧 |
[40:09] | I’m gonna fall off. | 我会摔下来的 |
[40:10] | I’m holding you up, sweetheart. | 我扶着你呢 亲爱的 |
[40:12] | – You can’t fall. – I’m scared. | -你不会摔的 -我害怕 |
[40:15] | I want my other wheels back on. | 我想装回辅助轮 |
[40:21] | It’s working. | 成功了 |
[40:27] | Keep pedaling. You can do it. | 继续蹬 你可以做到的 |
[40:29] | Don’t let go, mommy. | 不要放手 妈咪 |
[40:31] | I won’t, not till you’re ready. | 我不会的 除非你准备好了 |
[40:33] | Don’t let go. I’m not ready. | 别放手 我还没准备好 |
[40:46] | Yes, you are. | 是的 你准备好了 |
[41:24] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[41:28] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[41:38] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |