时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Luke is gone. He merged with Kai. Kai won. | 卢克死了 他和卡伊融合了 卡伊赢了 |
[00:04] | I always win. | 我总会赢 |
[00:06] | I would have done anything for you, | 我本来愿为你做任何事 |
[00:07] | and you chose death over me. | 而你宁愿抛弃我去死 |
[00:08] | I never want to see you again. | 我再也不想见你了 |
[00:09] | Bonnie needs magic to get out. | 邦妮需要魔法离开那里 |
[00:10] | We just need to tell her where to find some. | 我们只需要让她知道该去哪里找 |
[00:12] | Damon, you’re a genius. | 达蒙 你真是天才 |
[00:14] | Caroline’s mom isn’t doing too hot. | 卡罗琳的妈妈情况不太乐观 |
[00:16] | Caroline is meant to be extraordinary, | 卡罗琳注定与众不同 |
[00:19] | and she needs to know how proud I am of her. | 她得知道 我有多为她骄傲 |
[00:21] | You tell her yourself. | 你自己告诉她 |
[00:22] | When you told me you hated me. | 因为当你说你恨我时 |
[00:24] | I think we both know I never really hated you. | 你我都清楚 我从没真的恨过你 |
[00:31] | She’s gone. | 她去世了 |
[00:38] | Ok. I’ve got band-aids, | 好了 我拿了创可贴 |
[00:40] | surgical gear, and a medevac en route | 手术工具 还叫了医疗直升机 |
[00:42] | for an air lift. | 把你飞去医院 |
[00:45] | You’re making fun of me. | 你在逗我 |
[00:47] | No, sweetheart. I’m making fun of me. | 没有 亲爱的 我是在逗自己 |
[00:50] | There is no greater first than watching | 没有哪个第一次 比看到 |
[00:53] | your kid ride without training wheels– | 孩子骑车不用辅助轮更棒了 |
[00:56] | Oh, boy–and no worst first | 天呐 没有哪个第一次 |
[00:59] | than seeing them bite the dust. | 比看到孩子摔倒更糟了 |
[01:01] | All right. There. | 好了 |
[01:03] | – Mommy? – Yes. | -妈妈 -什么 |
[01:05] | Am I gonna die? | 我会死吗 |
[01:06] | I would say your chances of survival are 100%. | 我认为你存活的几率有百分之百呢 |
[01:09] | Are you gonna die? | 你会死吗 |
[01:13] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[01:15] | Everyone dies eventually, sweetie, | 每个人都有一死 亲爱的 |
[01:17] | but not for a long, long time. | 但那一天还远着呢 |
[01:20] | But what if you die and I’m still here? | 如果你死了 我还没死呢 |
[01:25] | Well, then you’ll be all grown up, | 那时候你都已经长大了 |
[01:28] | and you won’t need me. | 你不会需要我了 |
[01:31] | I think I’ll always need you. | 我觉得我永远都会需要你的 |
[02:21] | Sorry. Just, um, water. | 抱歉 我就是想喝水 |
[02:25] | Help yourself. | 自便 |
[02:28] | So what are you not writing? | 你在没写什么呢 |
[02:32] | You believe your mother entrusted me to eulogize her? | 你能相信你妈让我给她写悼词吗 |
[02:35] | That’s…nice, I guess. | 这…挺好…吧 |
[02:39] | I think she’s trying to teach me a lesson about my own mom. | 我觉得她是想为我妈妈的事教训我 |
[02:44] | Was supposed to do the eulogy at her funeral, | 我本该在她葬礼上致悼词的 |
[02:46] | and I just– | 但我… |
[02:46] | We don’t have to share. | 我们不用说话的 |
[02:50] | Right. | 嗯 |
[02:55] | I just mean | 就是 |
[02:58] | today is pretty much gonna be the worst day of my life. | 今天会是我一生最糟糕的一天了 |
[03:02] | I’m not sure that I need to start if off by bonding with you. | 我不想一睁开眼就跟你套近乎 |
[03:05] | No offense. | 别介意 |
[03:07] | None taken. | 不会 |
[03:08] | Great. | 好 |
[03:11] | Thanks for the water. | 多谢你家的水 |
[03:14] | Hey, blondie. | 金发妹 |
[03:17] | Today isn’t the worst day of your life. | 今天不是你人生最糟的一天 |
[03:21] | Today and tomorrow, it’s a cakewalk, | 今天 明天 都很轻松 |
[03:24] | and there will be people around you day in and day out | 一整天都会有人陪着你 |
[03:26] | like they’re afraid to leave you alone. | 好像怕让你落单 |
[03:29] | The worst day? | 最糟的一天 |
[03:32] | That’s next week | 是下周 |
[03:34] | when there’s nothing but quiet. | 一片寂静的时候 |
[03:38] | Just a heads-up. | 就是想提醒你一下 |
[03:44] | Appreciate the tip. | 多谢了 |
[03:46] | Sure. | 嗯 |
[03:49] | Anytime. | 不客气 |
[04:12] | You’ve all asked what you can do to help. | 你们都问我能帮什么 |
[04:15] | There are 5 days worth of projects on here. | 这上面有5天的工作量 |
[04:18] | We are going to do them in one. | 我们要一天完成 |
[04:20] | We can break the rules | 我们可以打破规矩 |
[04:21] | and cut through the red tape. | 不管那些陈规 |
[04:23] | I expect my mom to be properly celebrated | 我要好好纪念我妈妈 |
[04:25] | and buried by the end of the day. | 今天之内给她下葬 |
[04:28] | Sure, Care. Whatever you need. | 当然 卡罗 需要什么尽管说 |
[04:29] | Elena, you’re coming with me. | 埃琳娜 你跟我走 |
[04:32] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[04:34] | Casket shopping. | 买棺材 |
[04:37] | Let’s move! | 开动 |
[04:40] | You drive. | 你开车 |
[04:42] | I sent my car to Jeremy. | 我把车送去给杰里米了 |
[04:44] | Jeremy! I forgot to put him on my list of people to call. | 杰里米 我忘记把他放在通知名单上了 |
[04:47] | It’s ok. I called him. | 没事 我已经告诉他了 |
[04:59] | It’s day 278 | 今天是 |
[05:01] | inside this stupid prison world. | 我困在监狱世界的第278天了 |
[05:03] | I have two broken toes, 9 blisters, | 我断了两个脚趾 起了九个水泡 |
[05:06] | and an ear infection, but I don’t care. | 耳朵感染了 但我不在乎 |
[05:09] | I have phesmatosed the crap out of this magic Canadian rock, | 我汲取了这块魔法墓石的能量 |
[05:12] | and I have my magic again, | 现在已经拿回魔法了 |
[05:15] | and when that eclipse hits 12:28… | 12点28分日蚀开始的时候 |
[05:20] | I’m going home. | 我就要回家了 |
[05:23] | You hear that, me. | 听到没 我 |
[05:25] | Home. | 要回家了 |
[05:31] | Uh, you sure you don’t want me | 真的不需要我 |
[05:33] | to hold your hair back or something? | 给你把着头发什么的吗 |
[05:35] | Stay away from me. | 别过来 |
[05:36] | This is gross. | 恶心死了 |
[05:38] | We haven’t been dating long enough for you to see gross. | 我们交往时间不够长 不能让你看到我这样 |
[05:41] | I have guilt. | 我也有错 |
[05:42] | The vegan dish I made fun of did you in. | 是我取笑的那个素菜害了你 |
[05:45] | I’m dying. | 我要死了 |
[05:47] | Stupid Thai food. Never again. | 倒霉泰国菜 再也不吃了 |
[05:51] | You know, maybe we should just skip the funeral. | 我们要不别去葬礼了 |
[05:54] | We’re going. | 我们一定要去 |
[06:02] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[06:04] | Look. I know you hate me, | 我知道你恨我 |
[06:05] | but I really… Really need to see my sister. | 但我真的需要见我妹妹 |
[06:09] | I think she’ll pass. | 她估计不会感兴趣 |
[06:10] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[06:15] | I called to tell you I was sick, | 我打电话告诉你我病了 |
[06:16] | and you–you hung up on me. | 你却挂了 |
[06:18] | Because I have food poisoning. | 因为我食物中毒了 |
[06:20] | Did the sound of me vomiting | 我在电话那头 |
[06:21] | on the other end of the line not clue you in? | 吐的声音没让你明白过来吗 |
[06:24] | There’s an issue that I’ve been worried about | 有件事自从融合之后 |
[06:26] | since the merge because we didn’t really do it right, | 我就一直在担心 因为我们做得不全对 |
[06:29] | you know, the whole “you’re not my twin. | 就是我和卢克不是双胞胎 |
[06:31] | “Hey. That’s ok. Close enough” plan? | 但当时觉得够接近 就没在意 |
[06:33] | It worked, which is, you know, cool. | 我们成功融合了 这挺好的 |
[06:36] | Hey. I’m even a little bit nice now | 如果你想知道 |
[06:38] | in case you were wondering, | 我现在脾气都好多了 |
[06:39] | but I’ve been waiting for the other shoe to drop, | 但是我一直在等出事 |
[06:41] | and, well, I think it’s dropped | 我觉得已经出事了 |
[06:44] | because I’m– | 因为我… |
[06:47] | Where’s the bathroom? | 厕所在哪 |
[06:49] | – Oh, god! – Oh, god! | -天呐 -天呐 |
[06:50] | – Ric. – Here. | -里克 -来 |
[06:57] | I don’t think you have food poisoning. | 我觉得你不是食物中毒 |
[07:01] | I was supposed to merge my magic with you, | 我本该跟你融合魔法的 |
[07:04] | but I got Luke’s instead. | 但我却融合了卢克 |
[07:09] | Now I’m defective, | 现在我有缺陷 |
[07:11] | and I think that’s why you’re sick. | 我觉得这才是你的病因 |
[07:14] | I kind of feel like I’m dying actually, | 我觉得我要死了 |
[07:18] | and if I die, so do you, | 如果我死 你也会死 |
[07:20] | dad, Liv, and the rest of our dumb coven. | 爸爸 丽芙 其他巫师团成员都会死 |
[07:23] | So would you please fix me, like, now? | 求你赶紧救救我 好吗 |
[07:46] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[07:48] | Borrowing one of father’s ties for the funeral. | 系爸爸的领结去参加葬礼 |
[07:51] | He will skin you alive. | 他会活剥了你的 |
[07:54] | Take mine. | 系我的吧 |
[07:57] | Ok. | 好了 |
[08:00] | Did you finish the speech? | 你写好悼词了吗 |
[08:04] | Not quite. | 没呢 |
[08:05] | It’s an important speech. | 这很重要啊 |
[08:06] | I will finish it, Stefan. | 我会写好的 斯特凡 |
[08:09] | Father said we’re not to cry. | 爸爸说我们不能哭 |
[08:11] | That is because father is incapable of human emotion. | 那是因为爸爸没有人类感情 |
[08:14] | You are 10. | 你才10岁 |
[08:16] | You can cry if you feel like it. | 你想哭就哭吧 |
[08:20] | I don’t think I will. | 我觉得我不会哭的 |
[08:21] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[08:23] | Because mother’s angel told me everything would be all right. | 因为妈妈的天使告诉我一切都会好起来的 |
[08:27] | When was this? | 什么时候 |
[08:28] | Last night in my sleep. | 昨晚我睡觉的时候 |
[08:31] | She visited me. | 她来到我梦中了 |
[08:33] | Did she visit you? | 她去找你了吗 |
[08:36] | I must have missed it. | 我一定是错过她了 |
[08:39] | There. Be on your way. | 好了 去吧 |
[08:53] | Well, I see the eulogy is coming along swimmingly. | 悼词写得很顺利嘛 |
[09:02] | It’s percolating. | 想着呢 |
[09:04] | Listen. I need your advice, | 我需要你的建议 |
[09:05] | and I need you to not be a dick about it | 而且你别犯浑 |
[09:07] | because I have no one else to ask. | 因为我没别人可说了 |
[09:09] | Oh, this sounds promising. | 听上去挺有意思 |
[09:10] | What did I just say? | 我刚刚说什么来着 |
[09:14] | All right. Look. | 好吧 |
[09:16] | Something happened between Caroline and me. | 我和卡罗琳之间发生了点事 |
[09:20] | Finally. | 总算啊 |
[09:21] | And then here mom died, and I haven’t had a chance | 然后她妈妈就死了 我还没来得及 |
[09:25] | to talk to her about it, | 跟她谈谈这事 |
[09:26] | and I don’t know the best way to handle it. | 我不知道该怎么做最好 |
[09:34] | Pull the ripcord. | 逃吧 |
[09:37] | What? | 什么 |
[09:37] | Well, she’s not the one. | 她不是你的真命天女 |
[09:40] | If she was, you wouldn’t have to ask. | 否则你根本不用问了 |
[09:43] | Yeah, but I didn’t even– | 是啊 但我都没… |
[09:44] | You’ve been in love twice in your life, Stefan. | 你这辈子爱过两次 斯特凡 |
[09:46] | Setting aside that it was technically the same face, | 除了严格来说是爱上了同一张脸 |
[09:51] | does this feel like that? | 这次是那种感觉吗 |
[09:57] | Not all love is true love, brother. | 并非所有爱都是真爱 弟弟 |
[10:00] | Caroline wants the real deal, | 卡罗琳想要真爱 |
[10:02] | and if you don’t, pull the ripcord | 如果你不想 那就走吧 |
[10:03] | before you make things worse. | 免得把事情搞得更糟 |
[10:06] | Just not today. | 但别今天做 |
[10:09] | Let her have today. | 让她安然度过今天吧 |
[10:15] | Your mother was such a vibrant woman, | 你妈妈是个充满活力的女人 |
[10:18] | even after your father ran off with that man. | 即使是你父亲跟男人跑了之后 |
[10:21] | Thank you, Mrs. McGruder. | 多谢了 麦克格鲁德太太 |
[10:23] | I’m sure we’ll see you at the funeral. | 我们葬礼见了 |
[10:28] | Well, welcome to the world of awkward sympathies. | 欢迎体验尴尬的同情 |
[10:32] | That’s why you have to be prepared with your responses. | 所以一定得准备好回应的话 |
[10:34] | I recommend at least 3. | 我建议至少准备三句 |
[10:36] | I don’t know you survived this. | 真不知道你怎么撑过来的 |
[10:38] | The responses will be different | 回应针对你生活中 |
[10:40] | for each category of people in your life– | 不同类型的人 |
[10:42] | Friends of circumstance, casual acquaintances, loved ones. | 场面朋友 一般熟人 和亲人朋友 |
[10:46] | I kissed Stefan. | 我吻了斯特凡 |
[10:49] | I want to talk to him about it, | 我想跟他谈 |
[10:50] | but if it’s bad, I feel like he won’t be honest, | 但如果情况不妙 我觉得他不会实说 |
[10:52] | you know, not today. | 至少今天不会 |
[10:54] | Then talk to him about it tomorrow. | 那就明天跟他谈吧 |
[10:56] | You already have a lot on your plate. | 你的烦心事已经够多了 |
[11:00] | I think I need to know today. | 我今天就得知道 |
[11:04] | We’re behind schedule. Let’s go. | 我们要来不及了 走吧 |
[11:14] | Any joint pain? | 关节疼吗 |
[11:16] | – Headaches? – Yup. | -头疼 -嗯 |
[11:18] | Are you pregnant? | 你怀孕了吗 |
[11:20] | Stop making jokes. | 别开玩笑了 |
[11:21] | I feel like I’m being scrunched from inside out. | 我觉得我里面要被碾平了 |
[11:25] | This is kind of private. | 这挺私密的 |
[11:26] | Does your baby-boo I feel like I’m being scrunched need to be here? | 你的保姆/男友非得在场吗 |
[11:28] | I’m not leaving her alone with you, | 我不会让你单独跟她共处的 |
[11:29] | so deal with it. | 忍忍吧 |
[11:32] | Ok. Your vitals are fine, your temperature is normal. | 好了 你的生命体征没问题 体温正常 |
[11:35] | I’ll wait on pathology, but there’s nothing medically wrong with you. | 我会等病理学报告 但医学上说 你没事 |
[11:38] | Yeah, duh, because I’m magically diseased. | 是啊 我得的是魔法病 |
[11:43] | You haven’t puked in at least– | 你挺久没吐了… |
[12:00] | I feel better. | 感觉好多了 |
[12:01] | Yeah because you juice-boxed my magic. | 对 因为你吸走了我的魔法 |
[12:03] | Yeah. Sorry about that. That was an accident, | 嗯 抱歉 不是有意的 |
[12:05] | but I–wow! | 但是我… |
[12:06] | I legitimately feel better. | 我真的感觉好多了 |
[12:11] | You need to give me your magic. | 你得给我你的魔法 |
[12:12] | What? | 什么 |
[12:13] | This faux merge is clearly failing | 这次假融合显然是不行 |
[12:16] | because I was supposed to get your magic, right? | 因为我应该得到你的魔法 |
[12:19] | Just–I don’t know– put it in a– put it in a teddy bear | 你就…随便…放在泰迪熊里还是什么的 |
[12:21] | or a bed pan or whatever and give me. | 或者尿壶里 给我就行 |
[12:22] | Listen. | 听着 |
[12:24] | I could just as easily break 7 little bones | 我一捏 就能捏碎你 |
[12:25] | in your hand with one good squeeze, ok? | 手里七根骨头 |
[12:29] | I can see you’re skeptical, Ric. | 我知道你有点怀疑 里克 |
[12:30] | Can I call you Ric? | 我能叫你里克吗 |
[12:32] | Hey, buddy, but here’s the thing you need to know | 伙计 你得知道一件事 |
[12:34] | is that Jo only survives if I do, ok, | 乔想要活下去 就得先保我的命 |
[12:38] | and if that’s not enough for you, | 如果这理由还不够 |
[12:40] | you know, the power that binds prison worlds | 束缚那些监狱世界的力量 |
[12:41] | comes from the leader of the Gemini coven. | 来自双子巫师团的领袖 |
[12:44] | If I die, the worlds collapse, all right? | 如果我死了 那些世界也会崩塌 |
[12:49] | I see vacancy. | 你似乎不明白 |
[12:50] | Would you like me to start over with single syllables? | 要我用简单点的词再说一遍吗 |
[12:53] | Did you say prison worlds, | 你刚刚说那些监狱世界 |
[12:56] | as in more than one? | 不止一个吗 |
[12:58] | Has no one ever mentioned that? | 没人说过这事吗 |
[13:02] | This is it. | 好了 |
[13:04] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[13:06] | There’s no one to stop me. | 没人能阻止我 |
[13:07] | I have magic and the ascendant | 我有魔法 有支配器 |
[13:11] | and the eclipse. | 还有日蚀 |
[13:28] | No. | 不 |
[13:31] | No. | 不 |
[13:54] | I’m worried about Caroline. | 我担心卡罗琳 |
[13:55] | I don’t think she’s handling this as well as she thinks she is. | 我觉得她根本不想自己想的接受的那么好 |
[13:59] | You’re not done yet? | 你还没写好吗 |
[14:00] | No, I’m not done, | 没呢 |
[14:02] | and I will never be done. | 我永远也写不好 |
[14:03] | I am not a nice person, | 我不是个好人 |
[14:05] | and I should not have to stand in front of the whole town | 我不应该站在全镇人面前 |
[14:06] | and pretend to be a nice person. | 装作是个好人 |
[14:09] | This is Liz having a last laugh from the great beyond. | 莉兹是在坟墓里取笑我呢 |
[14:14] | Easy. | 冷静 |
[14:16] | You are nice… | 你是个好人 |
[14:18] | ish. | 算是吧 |
[14:20] | Not helping. | 帮倒忙呢 |
[14:22] | This isn’t about you, Damon. | 这不是为了你 达蒙 |
[14:24] | This isn’t even about Liz. | 甚至不是为了莉兹 |
[14:25] | It’s about Caroline | 这是为了卡罗琳 |
[14:26] | and what she needs to hear. | 她需要听到的话 |
[14:31] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[15:02] | You missed your speech. | 你没发表悼词 |
[15:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:11] | I could not decide what to say. | 我想不好该说什么 |
[15:17] | You could have just said good-bye. | 你可以就道别啊 |
[15:34] | I don’t really have a choice. | 我没有选择 |
[15:36] | Of course you have a choice. | 你当然有选择 |
[15:38] | It’s your magic to give or not give. | 魔法给不给出去是你的选择 |
[15:44] | What do you think I should do? | 你觉得我该怎么办 |
[15:46] | Look. My life is full of martyrs | 听我说 我这辈子净遇到些殉道者 |
[15:49] | who cave to the bad guy, trying to be heroes, | 因为想当英雄 而向坏人屈服了 |
[15:52] | and it never ends well. | 从来没有好结果 |
[15:55] | Somebody inevitably gets hurt or dead, | 总会有人受伤 或死掉 |
[15:59] | and that somebody could just as easily be you or Bonnie regardless, | 而你或邦妮 也都可能遭此命运 |
[16:05] | no matter what you do. | 不管你怎么做 |
[16:07] | So if you want to fight and keep your magic, | 所以如果你想抗争 留住你的魔法 |
[16:12] | I will fight with you, | 我会跟你一起抗争 |
[16:14] | And if not, | 否则 |
[16:16] | well, then… | 那么 |
[16:18] | I loved you when you weren’t a witch, | 你不是女巫时我就爱上了你 |
[16:21] | and I’m pretty sure | 我觉得 |
[16:24] | I will still love you regardless. | 你不是女巫我也会爱你 |
[16:31] | Pretty sure? | 觉得 |
[16:32] | Yeah, at least 92%. | 至少92%吧 |
[17:01] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[17:05] | Doing all right? | 你还好吗 |
[17:07] | Yeah. Fine. | 嗯 挺好 |
[17:10] | All things…considered. | 考虑到目前情况吧 |
[17:21] | Sure you’re doing ok? | 你真的还好吗 |
[17:26] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:30] | No. | 不好 |
[17:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:37] | Just now, I was supposed to put you into a category | 刚刚 我应该把你分到一个类型里 |
[17:41] | so I would know what to say to you, | 好决定该对你说什么 |
[17:44] | but then I realized I didn’t know | 然后我意识到 我不知道 |
[17:47] | what category you would want to be put in, | 你会希望成为哪个类型的 |
[17:49] | so, uh, I was thinking, “I guess there’s no time | 我想 “没有什么时候 |
[17:53] | like the horribly inappropriate present | 比十分不合时宜的现在 |
[17:56] | to get to the bottom of that.” | 更合适解决这个问题了” |
[18:08] | I could list the categories if you like. | 如果你想的话 我可以把所有类别都列出来 |
[18:12] | Caroline, I, um… | 卡罗琳 我… |
[18:17] | I-I want to talk to you about all this, | 我想跟你好好谈谈这事 |
[18:20] | I do, but… | 真的 但… |
[18:23] | maybe when we’re alone after you’ve had | 或许等我们能单独相处的时候 |
[18:26] | a chance to get through the day. | 等你撑过今天 |
[18:28] | Yeah, god. Of course. | 好啊 当然了 |
[18:31] | Um, this is not the time. | 现在不适合说这个 |
[18:33] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[18:38] | Don’t be sorry. | 别说抱歉 |
[18:49] | We’ll talk when all of this is over. | 等这一切结束之后 我们好好谈谈 |
[19:23] | Care. | 卡罗 |
[19:28] | They’re ready. | 他们准备好了 |
[19:30] | Do you need a minute? | 你还需要点时间吗 |
[19:32] | No. I’m ok. | 不 我没事 |
[19:41] | I’m gonna be all right, mom, I promise. | 我会没事的 妈妈 我保证 |
[19:45] | Everything will be fine after today. | 过了今天 一切都会好的 |
[19:55] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[19:58] | Ok. Clearly, I’ve been dropped | 显然 我被扔进了一个 |
[20:01] | into a snowy tundra hell dimension. | 该死的冻原世界 |
[20:04] | Either that, or I finally had a psychotic break. | 要不然 就是我终于精神失常了 |
[20:38] | Incendia. | [咒语] |
[21:23] | There you are you’re late. | 你怎么才来 你迟到了 |
[21:25] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[21:27] | Olivia used to say she hated all my ties, | 奥利维亚说过她讨厌我所有的领带 |
[21:28] | so I had to find a new one. | 所以我得找条新的 |
[21:33] | Are you drunk? | 你喝多了吗 |
[21:34] | That depends. | 视情况而定 |
[21:36] | How many days in a row can someone drink | 一个人能连续喝几天酒 |
[21:37] | before they’re just normal? | 还算是清醒 |
[21:40] | You’re not going in there. | 你不能这么进去 |
[21:41] | Back off, man. | 别拦着 哥们 |
[21:43] | It’s Caroline’s mom. | 这可是卡罗琳的妈妈 |
[21:44] | I’m not missing her funeral. | 我不能错过她的葬礼 |
[21:50] | I’m sorry about you and Liv. | 你和丽芙的事我很抱歉 |
[21:52] | I know you’ve been going through a lot of crap, | 我知道你最近遭受了许多 |
[21:54] | but Caroline does not deserve you bringing it here. | 但你不该把那些烦恼带到卡罗琳面前 |
[22:05] | We are here today to pay our tribute | 我们今天聚集于此 是为了纪念 |
[22:08] | and our respect | 并致敬 |
[22:11] | to a pillar of our community, | 我们社区的栋梁 |
[22:14] | our sister, | 我们的姐妹 |
[22:16] | our protector | 我们的保护者 |
[22:19] | Sheriff Elizabeth Forbes. | 伊莉莎白·福布斯警长 |
[22:23] | We are also here today | 同时我们也在此 |
[22:25] | to show our love and support | 向莉兹的家人和朋友 |
[22:27] | for Liz’s family and friends. | 表达我们的关心和支持 |
[22:59] | Calling Sheriff Forbes. | 呼叫福布斯警长 |
[23:03] | This is the last call for Sheriff Forbes. | 最后一次呼叫福布斯警长 |
[23:08] | No response. | 无回应 |
[23:11] | Radio number 2-6 is out of service | 无线电号2-6正式退役 |
[23:14] | after 12 years and 4 months of police service. | 服役时间12年4个月 |
[23:18] | Gone but never forgotten. | 我们永远不会忘记她 |
[23:22] | Ten-hut. | 立正 |
[23:48] | Liz Forbes was my friend. | 莉兹·福布斯是我的朋友 |
[23:52] | In her last moments, she asked me to pass along | 在她生命的最后一刻 她让我 |
[23:55] | a message to her daughter, | 向她女儿转达一条信息 |
[23:58] | but I cut her off before she could say too much, | 但她还没说完我就打断了她 |
[24:01] | told her she could tell Caroline herself, | 我跟她说她可以亲自告诉卡罗琳 |
[24:05] | but she didn’t get that chance. | 但她没有等到这个机会 |
[24:10] | Your mom wanted you to know how proud of you she was, | 你妈妈想告诉你她有多为你骄傲 |
[24:15] | and she should be. | 她应该为你骄傲 |
[24:18] | You’re a beautiful, strong woman, | 你是个美丽坚强的女孩 |
[24:23] | A generous friend, | 一个热心的朋友 |
[24:26] | and a bright light in a sea of dark. | 是这个黑暗世界里的一道光明 |
[24:31] | She said you were extraordinary, | 她说你与众不同 |
[24:34] | and you are, | 她说得没错 |
[24:37] | and so was she. | 她自己也是 |
[24:40] | Liz was a hero to this town, | 莉兹是这个小镇的英雄 |
[24:43] | she was a hero to all of you, | 是大家的英雄 |
[24:46] | and she was a hero to me. | 也是我的英雄 |
[24:53] | Good-bye, Sheriff. | 永别了 警长 |
[24:55] | You will be missed. | 我们会想念你的 |
[25:16] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢你们的到来 |
[25:19] | This is for my mom. | 这是献给我母亲的 |
[25:27] | *Go in peace* | *带着安详* |
[25:30] | *Go in kindness* | *带着仁慈* |
[25:33] | *Go in love* | *带着爱* |
[25:36] | *Go in faith* | *带着信念* |
[25:39] | *Leave the day* | *放下纷扰尘世* |
[25:41] | *The day behind us* | *抛诸身后* |
[25:44] | *The day is done* | *放下一切* |
[25:48] | *Go in grace* | *优雅离去* |
[25:51] | *Let us go into the dark* | *纵使我们走向黑暗* |
[25:56] | *Not afraid* | *却不畏惧* |
[25:58] | *Not alone* | *因为我们并不孤独* |
[26:02] | *Let us hope by some good pleasure* | *祈祷一切遂愿* |
[26:08] | *Safely to* | *终能平安* |
[26:11] | *Arrive at home* | *返回家中* |
[26:30] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[26:40] | I’m sober. | 我没醉 |
[26:42] | Don’t ask me to leave. | 别让我走 |
[26:43] | I’m not. I’m glad you pulled it together. | 我没打算 很高兴你振作了起来 |
[26:48] | The thing is, Ty, I get it, all right? | 我想说 泰 我理解你 好吗 |
[26:51] | We’ve all been through so much | 我们都经历了很多事 |
[26:52] | that it’s bound to make us a little crazy. | 我们情绪不稳定也很正常 |
[26:57] | I was thinking, | 我在想 |
[26:58] | you know, watching the way all those cops honored her today, | 今天看那些警察为她凭吊时 |
[27:03] | I want to be a part of something like that, | 我也想拥有这样的荣耀 |
[27:06] | so I talked to one of the deputies, | 所以我找了一位警官 |
[27:09] | and he gave me an application. | 他给了我一份申请表 |
[27:11] | There’s this, uh, officer training program. | 是加入一个警员训练营 |
[27:14] | Seems pretty cool, you know, like something | 看起来挺酷 感觉像是 |
[27:16] | I’m supposed to be a part of. | 我该有的归宿 |
[27:21] | I got one for you, too. | 我给你也要了一份 |
[27:34] | Hey. Are you leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[27:36] | Yeah. I think I’ve done the whole funeral thing enough for one day. | 葬礼忙了一天 我已经受够了 |
[27:40] | I’ll walk you home. | 我送你回去 |
[27:41] | No. It’s two blocks. | 不用 就两条街 |
[27:43] | I’ll be fine, Elena. | 我不会有事的 埃琳娜 |
[27:44] | I just don’t think it’s a good idea | 我觉得今晚不该 |
[27:45] | for you to be alone tonight, you know? | 让你单独待着 |
[27:47] | I think that’s exactly what I need actually. | 其实我觉得那正是我需要的 |
[27:55] | Thank you for everything you did today, Elena. | 谢谢你今天为我做的一切 埃琳娜 |
[27:59] | I’ll never forget it. | 我绝不会忘记 |
[28:02] | You’re welcome, but– | 不客气 但是 |
[28:04] | I’ll be fine, Elena, ok? | 我没事的 埃琳娜 |
[28:10] | I just had to get through today. | 我只是需要挨过今天 |
[29:00] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[29:05] | Let’s do this. | 我们做吧 |
[29:07] | Ahh. Me, our coven, and the prison worlds thank you. | 我 巫师团 各个监狱世界都感谢你 |
[29:11] | What exactly is this other prison world? | 另一个监狱世界到底是什么 |
[29:14] | A place filled with crappy people like me, I’m sure. | 一定是住满了我这种坏人的地方 |
[29:18] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[29:19] | You’re saving their miserable lives from oblivion. | 你让他们悲惨的生活免遭堙没 |
[29:25] | Don’t look so stressed. | 别这么紧张 |
[29:27] | You never liked being a witch anyway. | 反正你本来就不想当女巫 |
[29:28] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[30:00] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[30:21] | I can do this. | 我可以的 |
[30:23] | Blue lights, the eclipse, | 北极光 日蚀 |
[30:24] | they’re both recurring events. | 都是循环出现的天体现象 |
[30:27] | I can get out of here. | 我可以出去的 |
[30:33] | Come on. | 加油 |
[30:35] | Come on. | 加油 |
[30:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[30:52] | Who are you? | 你又是谁 |
[31:07] | It’s done. | 结束了 |
[31:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:13] | And congratulations. | 还有 恭喜了 |
[31:27] | Have a good life, sissie. | 生活愉快 妹妹 |
[31:41] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[31:45] | The reason I was sick, | 他说我呕吐的原因 |
[31:48] | it wasn’t food poisoning. | 不是食物中毒 |
[31:51] | What was it? | 那是什么 |
[31:55] | He said I’m pregnant. | 他说我怀孕了 |
[31:58] | I don’t know what to say. I don’t — hmm. | 我不知道该说什么了 我不知道 |
[32:01] | I don’t know what to do with that. | 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[32:06] | Marry me. | 嫁给我吧 |
[32:08] | What?! | 什么 |
[32:09] | No, no. | 不要 |
[32:11] | That’s a pity proposal. | 我不要出于同情的求婚 |
[32:14] | You can’t throw a pity proposal at a pregnant ex-witch. | 不要因为同情向怀孕的前女巫求婚 |
[32:18] | I don’t even know if I want kids, | 我都不知道我想不想要孩子 |
[32:19] | let alone get married. | 更别说结婚了 |
[32:21] | Oh, my god. What are you doing? | 天哪 你在干什么 |
[32:25] | I bought this the day after your brother died. | 你弟弟死后我就买了它 |
[32:30] | Caroline’s mother was sick, and you were in danger, | 当时卡罗琳的母亲病着 你也身处危险 |
[32:32] | and I just thought life’s too short, | 我觉得 人生苦短 |
[32:37] | and I’ve been trying to plan for the right moment, | 之后我一直想找个合适的时机求婚 |
[32:39] | which was supposed to be this morning with breakfast in bed, | 本打算今早在床上吃早餐的时候 |
[32:43] | you know, until you started puking up last night’s dinner. | 结果因为你在吐就没成 |
[32:48] | Ric. | 里克 |
[32:51] | We can talk about choices and all that. | 我们可以讨论你想要的到底是什么 |
[32:54] | We can… | 我们可以 |
[32:59] | But I would really love to have this baby with you. | 但我真的很愿意和你一起抚养这孩子 |
[33:04] | That’s, uh, | 那是 |
[33:06] | that’s something I never thought I’d have. | 那是我从没想过我会拥有的东西 |
[33:10] | So this isn’t a pity proposal, Jo. | 所以这不是同情求婚 乔 |
[33:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:30] | Marry me. | 嫁给我吧 |
[33:39] | I can’t believe this. | 我不敢相信 |
[33:42] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[33:45] | At least 92%. | 至少有92% |
[33:49] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[33:51] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[33:53] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[33:59] | Nice speech. | 说得不错 |
[34:01] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[34:03] | What broke through the writer’s block? | 是什么打破了你的瓶颈 |
[34:07] | I just needed to be reminded that the good-bye wasn’t about me. | 我只是需要记起这个道别不是为了我 |
[34:14] | I failed you by not doing the eulogy at our mother’s funeral. | 我没在母亲的葬礼上念悼词让你失望了 |
[34:19] | I didn’t want to fail anyone today. | 今天我不想让任何人失望 |
[34:28] | I think you were wrong | 我觉得你错了 |
[34:31] | about Caroline. | 有关卡罗琳的事 |
[34:33] | I realized that I may not be able to explain | 我意识到我也许不能解释 |
[34:35] | what I feel for her, | 我对她的感觉 |
[34:40] | but it is something, | 但这是真的 |
[34:43] | and, yeah, maybe all love isn’t true love | 是的 也许你我疯狂的 |
[34:47] | in the messed up way that you and I have experienced it, but… | 爱情史中 并非每次爱情都是真爱 |
[34:53] | I think this could turn into something even better. | 我觉得这份感情能变得更美好 |
[35:03] | Well, then, brother, stop wasting your time sitting here with me. | 那么弟弟 别浪费时间和我坐在这里 |
[35:08] | I think she could use a piece of news like that today. | 我觉得她今天需要这样的好消息 |
[36:42] | I said I was fine, Elena. | 我说了我很好 埃琳娜 |
[36:45] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[36:54] | All day, something has been bugging me. | 一整天 一直有件事让我困扰 |
[36:58] | You wanted to pack this all in so quickly | 你想要迅速收拾好这一切 |
[37:00] | like you had somewhere you needed to be. | 好像你有要去的地方 |
[37:04] | I mean, you were so concerned with getting through today | 你急着撑过今天 |
[37:07] | without a hint of how you’d feel tomorrow, | 却不考虑明天你会有何感受 |
[37:11] | and then I realized. | 然后我意识到 |
[37:15] | You don’t want to feel tomorrow. | 你不想要感受明天 |
[37:18] | That’s the plan, right? | 这就是计划 是吗 |
[37:18] | You’re not going to feel tomorrow | 你不打算感受明天 |
[37:21] | because you’re gonna turn it all off. | 因为你要关闭人性 |
[37:27] | I thought I could get through the rough patch | 我以为我能渡过难关 |
[37:29] | and then just pick myself up after like I usually do, | 像往常一样 重新振作 |
[37:35] | But then Damon made me realize | 但达蒙让我意识到 |
[37:38] | it’s just gonna get worse. | 只会越来越糟糕 |
[37:41] | You’re listening to Damon? | 你听达蒙的 |
[37:42] | I can’t do worse, Elena, ok? | 我不能更糟糕了 埃琳娜 好吗 |
[37:46] | I didn’t even think that there was a worse. | 我甚至都没想过还会更糟 |
[37:49] | It’s better this way. | 这样更好 |
[37:51] | Better? Care, | 更好吗 卡罗 |
[37:52] | you’re talking about flipping the humanity switch. | 你可是要关闭人性 |
[37:56] | There’s nothing better about that. | 这样不会更好 |
[37:57] | That is your experience, ok? | 那是你的经历 好吗 |
[38:00] | I have more control over my vampire self than you ever did. | 我比你更能控制吸血鬼的我 |
[38:05] | My experience will be different. | 我的经历会不一样的 |
[38:08] | It’s not gonna be different, Care. | 不会不同的 卡罗 |
[38:09] | It’s gonna be deadly. | 这会很致命 |
[38:11] | You saw what happened to me when I did it. | 你看到我这么做时发生了什么 |
[38:13] | Yeah, that’s my point, Elena. | 是的 这就是我要说的 埃琳娜 |
[38:17] | You did it. | 你这么做了 |
[38:19] | You couldn’t handle the pain when your brother died, | 你弟弟死时 你没法承受痛苦 |
[38:22] | so you turned it off. | 所以你关闭了人性 |
[38:25] | Damon died, and you erased all your memories. | 达蒙死了 你删除了所有的记忆 |
[38:27] | Stefan moved to Savannah | 斯特凡搬去了萨万娜 |
[38:29] | and became an auto mechanic. | 做了汽车修理工 |
[38:31] | What, do you think that you guys are the only ones | 你觉得只有你们 |
[38:34] | who get to escape grief? | 可以逃脱悲伤吧 |
[38:36] | You just mentioned two of the biggest mistakes | 你刚说到的 是我这一生犯下的 |
[38:39] | that I ever made. | 最大的两个错误 |
[38:41] | Were they mistakes? | 是错误吗 |
[38:44] | Because when you came out the other end, | 因为当你从另一端走出来时 |
[38:48] | the worst part of the pain was gone, | 最深刻的痛苦已经没了 |
[38:52] | and that’s what I need. | 这就是我需要的 |
[38:55] | I just need the pain to be gone. | 我只希望痛苦消失 |
[38:57] | And if Stefan had said the right thing earlier, | 如果斯特凡之前说了正确的话 |
[38:59] | would that have changed your mind? | 会改变你的想法吗 |
[39:05] | Yeah. I heard. | 是的 我听到了 |
[39:14] | Well, he didn’t, so it doesn’t really matter. | 他没有 所以那都不重要了 |
[39:23] | My mom is dead, Elena. | 我妈妈死了 埃琳娜 |
[39:27] | I–it hurts so bad, I can’t breathe, | 我好痛苦 我快无法呼吸了 |
[39:31] | I can’t–I can’t do worse, I can’t, ok? | 我不能变得更糟了 不能了 好吗 |
[39:35] | I shouldn’t have to. | 我不该承受这份痛苦 |
[39:37] | No one should have to. | 没有人该如此 |
[39:39] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[39:42] | It’s not. I get it. I do. | 不公平 我懂的 真的 |
[39:48] | And I know that you think that you have it all figured out, | 我知道你觉得你都想明白了 |
[39:50] | but please listen to me. | 但求你 听我的 |
[39:57] | I’m not gonna let you do this. | 我不会让你这么做的 |
[40:14] | That’s not your choice to make. | 这不是你能做的决定 |
[40:19] | Where’d you go, Elena? Call me back. | 你去哪了 埃琳娜 回我电话 |
[40:31] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[40:33] | One and only. | 独一无二 |
[40:52] | Oh, you made it! | 你回来了 |
[40:57] | Caroline? | 卡罗琳 |
[41:00] | Sorry to barge in. Door was unlocked. | 抱歉这么闯进来 门没锁 |
[41:13] | Caroline? | 卡罗琳 |
[41:17] | Caroline? | 卡罗琳 |
[41:20] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[41:22] | So you are in my house in the 1903 prison world. | 所以你在我家 在1903年的监狱世界 |
[41:25] | Watch this. | 看这个 |
[41:27] | I didn’t know what’s going on till I pulled it out. | 直到我出来的一刻才明白是怎么回事 |
[41:31] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[41:33] | You shot some walls. | 你拍到了一些墙 |
[41:34] | Just wait. | 等等 |
[41:35] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[41:38] | Who are you? | 你又是谁 |
[41:39] | What it is? | 这是什么 |
[41:40] | There, stop. | 那里 暂停 |
[41:45] | Oh my god. | 我的天 |
[41:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:51] | It’s my mother. | 那是我妈妈 |