| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | – Who are you? – Who are you? | -你是谁 -你又是谁 | 
| [00:04] | Oh, my god. That’s my mother. | 我的天 那是我妈妈 | 
| [00:06] | There are only two prison worlds in existence, | 一共只有两个监狱世界 | 
| [00:08] | mine and the one created in 1903 | 我的 还有一个是1903年建的 | 
| [00:10] | for locking up your mom | 目的就是关住你妈 | 
| [00:11] | and her closet full of crazy pants. | 和她的疯狂 | 
| [00:12] | Tell me how to get her back! | 告诉我怎么救她出来 | 
| [00:13] | Your mom’s a ripper! | 你妈妈是个开膛手 | 
| [00:15] | Meet the real Sarah Salvatore. | 那位是真正的莎拉·塞尔瓦托 | 
| [00:17] | I’m going to make her do things | 我要让她做一些 | 
| [00:18] | she’d never dream of doing | 从没想到自己会做的事 | 
| [00:19] | until she begs me to make her a vampire. | 直到她求我把她变成吸血鬼 | 
| [00:22] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 | 
| [00:23] | – Marry me. – Yes. | -嫁给我 -好 | 
| [00:24] | My mom is dead, | 我妈妈死了 | 
| [00:25] | and I just need the pain to be gone. | 我只希望痛苦消失 | 
| [00:28] | If anyone tries to flip my humanity switch back on, | 如果有人企图恢复我的人性 | 
| [00:31] | I’ll become your worst nightmare. | 我会让你们吃不了兜着走 | 
| [00:32] | – I like you. – Stop. | -我喜欢你 -闭嘴 | 
| [00:34] | Come back. | 回来吧 | 
| [00:34] | What the hell are you doing with Sarah? | 你想对莎拉做什么 | 
| [00:36] | I’m going to kill her. | 我打算杀了她 | 
| [00:38] | If Stefan wants to save Sarah’s life, | 如果斯特凡想救莎拉 | 
| [00:41] | all he has to do is shut his humanity off. | 那他就得关闭人性 | 
| [00:43] | Stefan, don’t you dare shut it off. | 斯特凡 不许你关闭人性 | 
| [00:44] | Just remember to bring me back. | 一定把我找回来 | 
| [01:07] | A hard knock life, is it? | 生活真艰难啊 是吧 | 
| [01:09] | Don’t walk there. | 别走那里 | 
| [01:11] | I just washed that. | 我刚擦过 | 
| [01:15] | My apologies, Cinderella. | 抱歉了 灰姑娘 | 
| [01:18] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 | 
| [01:19] | Stefan and I had a moment. | 斯特凡和我刚刚闹了一会儿 | 
| [01:21] | Things broke in the process, | 打了不少东西 | 
| [01:22] | and now I’m returning the scull bar to the way we found it. | 我要恢复赛艇酒吧原来的样子 | 
| [01:24] | Uh, the whole point of flipping your humanity switch | 关闭人性的意义就在于 | 
| [01:27] | is that you don’t care how you leave things. | 不去在乎你留下多大烂摊子 | 
| [01:29] | I go to school here, Enzo. | 我在这里上学 恩佐 | 
| [01:31] | I want to keep going to school here, | 我还想继续在这儿上学呢 | 
| [01:33] | and the second that I draw any suspicions– | 如果我引起任何怀疑 | 
| [01:36] | break-ins, broken property, dead bodies– | 闯入 公物被毁 死尸 | 
| [01:39] | people will try to interrupt my routine. | 就会有人打扰我想做的事 | 
| [01:42] | Then I will end up rotting in a cell somewhere | 然后我就会烂在哪个地牢里 | 
| [01:45] | instead of I should be doing, | 而不是做我该做的 | 
| [01:47] | which is preparing ror my audition tomorrow. | 为我明天的试镜做准备 | 
| [01:50] | You, Caroline Forbes, vampire without humanity, | 你 卡罗琳·福布斯 关闭人性的吸血鬼 | 
| [01:53] | auditioning for the school play? | 要为校园剧目试镜 | 
| [01:55] | Musical. | 是音乐剧 | 
| [01:56] | And obviously, duh. | 当然了 | 
| [01:58] | I’m a drama major. | 我是修戏剧的 | 
| [02:00] | And what are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 | 
| [02:02] | Find my phone led me here, | 找手机找过来的 | 
| [02:04] | though it didn’t explain why your | 不过还是不明白 | 
| [02:06] | sticky fingers needed it last night. | 你昨晚为什么要偷拿走 | 
| [02:07] | Because you’re the only one with Sarah Salvatore’s phone number. | 因为只有你有莎拉·塞尔瓦托的电话 | 
| [02:10] | Why’d need Sarah’s number? | 你要莎拉的电话做什么 | 
| [02:11] | To use her life as leverage to convince Stefan | 拿她的命做筹码 说服斯特凡 | 
| [02:14] | to shut his humanity switch off, too. | 也关闭人性 | 
| [02:16] | That’s both clever and deeply unsettling. | 真是又聪明又让人不安 | 
| [02:18] | Tell me she’s still alive. | 她还活着吧 | 
| [02:20] | She’s alive, | 她活着 | 
| [02:21] | assuming she survived any infections | 如果连姆的业余手术 | 
| [02:24] | resulting from Liam’s amateur surgery. | 没害她死于感染的话 | 
| [02:26] | Which means Stefan’s humanity’s a thing of the past. | 那么斯特凡的人性是关掉喽 | 
| [02:30] | Like I said, | 我说了 | 
| [02:31] | I will stop at nothing to maintain my routine, | 我会尽一切努力 维持我的日常生活 | 
| [02:34] | so I suggest that you stay away. | 所以你还是躲远点吧 | 
| [02:36] | Now if you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意 | 
| [02:38] | I need to prepare my audition. | 我得去为试镜做准备了 | 
| [02:53] | How was the rave? | 狂欢如何 | 
| [02:54] | Oh, you know, loud, lame, | 吵闹 没劲 | 
| [02:56] | rave-like. | 狂欢就那样 | 
| [02:58] | Anything I should know | 我需要知道什么 | 
| [03:00] | or anything you’d like to talk about | 或者你有什么想说的吗 | 
| [03:02] | bro to bro? | 跟哥哥说的 | 
| [03:03] | Where do we keep our weapons? | 我们的武器都在哪 | 
| [03:05] | Pardon? | 什么 | 
| [03:06] | Crossbows, vervain grenades, | 十字弓 马鞭草手雷 | 
| [03:08] | all that hunter crap Jeremy was into? | 杰里米之前喜欢的那些猎人破烂 | 
| [03:11] | Yes! The throne. | 对了 宝座里 | 
| [03:26] | Elena told on me. Shocker. | 埃琳娜告密了 真想不到 | 
| [03:29] | Not a good time for a humanity flip, brother. | 现在关闭人性真不合适 弟弟 | 
| [03:35] | Do yourself a favor. | 帮自己个忙 | 
| [03:38] | Stay out of my way today. | 今天别挡我路 | 
| [03:59] | Easy. | 慢点 | 
| [04:00] | Where am I? | 我在哪 | 
| [04:01] | You’re at Whitmore medical center. | 惠特莫医疗中心 | 
| [04:03] | I’m Dr. Laughlin. | 我是拉夫林医生 | 
| [04:07] | Last night… | 昨晚 | 
| [04:08] | You had a little bit too much to drink. | 你喝多了 | 
| [04:10] | A professor found you passed out on the quad. | 一个教授发现你晕倒在院子里 | 
| [04:14] | I sort of remember that. | 我似乎是记得 | 
| [04:16] | It was like a spring break kickoff rave. | 好像是春假开始狂欢 | 
| [04:21] | I should get home. | 我该回家了 | 
| [04:22] | Actually, I need you to sit tight. | 其实 你得老实待着 | 
| [04:25] | We need to look after you for a while. | 我们还得观察你一阵 | 
| [04:26] | You lost a lot of fluids last night. | 你昨晚失血过多 | 
| [04:28] | Ok? | 好吗 | 
| [04:35] | For the record, | 我要说明 | 
| [04:37] | I am not ok with turning my hospital | 我不喜欢把我的医院 | 
| [04:39] | into a supernatural holding cell. | 变成超自然拘留室 | 
| [04:41] | Ok. Look. It’s the first day of spring break. | 听我说 今天是春假第一天 | 
| [04:42] | The campus is like a ghost town. | 整个校园都空了 | 
| [04:44] | Besides, we need to keep her out of harm’s way | 而且 我们得保护她周全 | 
| [04:45] | until Elena’s blood is out of her system | 直至埃琳娜的血从她系统里排出 | 
| [04:48] | unless of course you want to invite | 除非你想再多请一位 | 
| [04:49] | another Salvatore vampire to our wedding. | 塞尔瓦托吸血鬼来参加我们的婚礼 | 
| [04:52] | I’m starting to think that eloping is the way to go. | 我开始觉得或许我们该私奔 | 
| [04:54] | Yeah. Yeah. Me, too. | 是啊 我也觉得 | 
| [04:59] | Look. She’s being compelled to forget last night, | 她已经被催眠忘记了昨晚的事 | 
| [05:01] | and soon, she’ll be back at Duke, | 她很快就能回杜克大学 | 
| [05:02] | safe with no idea what happened | 安安全全 对发生的事毫不知情 | 
| [05:05] | and no one the wiser. | 没人会发现的 | 
| [05:08] | Duke. | 杜克 | 
| [05:09] | That’s not bad. | 不赖啊 | 
| [05:11] | It’s a little obnoxious | 虽然有点讨厌 | 
| [05:12] | but kind of in a cute way, you know? | 但也讨厌得可爱 | 
| [05:14] | Little Duke. | 小杜克 | 
| [05:15] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [05:18] | We’re thinking baby names? | 这就给孩子想名字了 | 
| [05:19] | – You haven’t been? – No. | -你没想吗 -不啊 | 
| [05:21] | I have! No. I have. I totally have. | 想了 我想了 当然想了 | 
| [05:23] | Name one. | 说一个 | 
| [05:28] | Josette Jr. | 小乔赛特 | 
| [05:30] | Get out of here. | 少来了 | 
| [05:33] | I have rounds. | 我得去巡视了 | 
| [05:35] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [05:38] | Damon. | 达蒙 | 
| [05:40] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 | 
| [05:42] | Looking for a… | 找一种 | 
| [05:43] | healthy outlet for my rage. | 发泄怒火的健康方式 | 
| [05:48] | I haven’t found it yet. | 还没找到呢 | 
| [05:49] | Stefan without his humanity is one artery away | 关闭人性的斯特凡一不留神 | 
| [05:51] | from Stefan the ripper, | 就会变成开膛手 | 
| [05:52] | and every day that goes by | 每过去这样的一天 | 
| [05:54] | is one year of guilt waiting for him on the other side. | 回头他恢复了 都要愧疚一年 | 
| [05:57] | Yeah. Well, | 是啊 | 
| [06:00] | not to add to our growing pile of bad news, | 不是有意带来更多的坏消息 | 
| [06:03] | but we didn’t just lose Stefan. | 但我们不仅失去了斯特凡 | 
| [06:06] | We lost our chance to spark Caroline’s humanity. | 还失去了激活卡罗琳人性的机会 | 
| [06:09] | Turns out he was her emotional trigger. | 他是她的情感开关 | 
| [06:12] | No, thanks. | 不了 | 
| [06:13] | Well, take it away from me | 那也拿走 | 
| [06:15] | because I’m seconds away from using it on this. | 因为我就要忍不住砸掉这个了 | 
| [06:19] | Yeah. | 好吧 | 
| [06:22] | Who is that? | 那是谁 | 
| [06:24] | This… | 这位 | 
| [06:26] | is Lillian Salvatore. | 是莉莉安·塞尔瓦托 | 
| [06:29] | Your mother is alive? | 你妈妈还活着 | 
| [06:31] | Yep. Turns out she’s been | 嗯 其实她 | 
| [06:33] | in a prison world snapshot of 1903 for over a century. | 在停滞的1903年监狱世界里待了一个多世纪 | 
| [06:37] | Your mother is alive. | 你妈妈还活着 | 
| [06:38] | Oh, yeah. Alive and well, | 是啊 活得好好的 | 
| [06:39] | not in the pine box that I thought I buried her in in 1858, | 根本不在我1858年下葬的松木棺材里 | 
| [06:42] | and apparently, she’s a vampire | 而且她还是个吸血鬼 | 
| [06:43] | and not just any kind of vampire either– | 而且不是普通的吸血鬼 | 
| [06:45] | Damon, your mother is alive! | 达蒙 你妈妈还活着啊 | 
| [06:49] | She’s a ripper, Elena. | 她是个开膛手 埃琳娜 | 
| [06:52] | Makes perfect sense. | 这也有道理 | 
| [06:54] | Stefan was always such a mama’s boy. | 斯特凡一直都是妈妈的乖儿子 | 
| [06:59] | How much of a mama’s boy? | 斯特凡有多爱妈妈 | 
| [07:01] | He would have hanged himself | 如果能博得她的好感 | 
| [07:02] | with mother’s apron strings | 他肯用妈妈的围裙带 | 
| [07:03] | if it meant her approval. | 上吊自杀 | 
| [07:05] | We both would. We loved her. | 我们都会 我们很爱她 | 
| [07:08] | She was our world. | 她是我们的一切 | 
| [07:11] | What? | 怎么 | 
| [07:14] | No. No way. | 不 不行 | 
| [07:16] | This is our way to get Stefan back! | 这是我们挽救斯特凡的办法 | 
| [07:18] | You can’t tell me that his mother isn’t an emotional trigger. | 你不能不承认 他妈妈是他的感情开关 | 
| [07:21] | Elena, this woman killed so many people | 埃琳娜 这女人杀人无数 | 
| [07:23] | that an entire coven of witches | 以至于一整个巫师团的巫师 | 
| [07:24] | built her a permanent timeout! | 给她建造了一个永久监狱 | 
| [07:26] | You don’t fix one ripper problem | 你不能为了解决一个开膛手 | 
| [07:27] | by unleashing another ripper. | 而放另一个开膛手出来 | 
| [07:29] | Think about it. If this works, | 想想啊 如果可行 | 
| [07:30] | we don’t just get Stefan and Caroline back. | 我们不仅能挽救斯特凡和卡罗琳 | 
| [07:33] | We get your mother back. | 还能救出你母亲 | 
| [07:35] | Aren’t you even a little curious to see her? | 你难道真的不想见见她吗 | 
| [07:41] | I might know a few witches that could help. | 我或许认识几个能帮上忙的巫师 | 
| [07:43] | I’m not helping you. | 我才不要帮你呢 | 
| [07:48] | I hate Kai, and you know that, | 我恨卡伊 你明明知道 | 
| [07:50] | and the first thing you did when I got back | 我一回来 你第一件事 | 
| [07:51] | was throw him in my face to fake apologize. | 就是把他推到我面前 假意道歉 | 
| [07:53] | Yeah, and then I real apologized for being a dick. | 但然后我真心为犯浑道歉了啊 | 
| [07:55] | And here you are less than 24 hours later asking me | 不到24小时 你就又来求我 | 
| [07:58] | to work with him. | 跟他合作 | 
| [07:59] | Bonnie, we need Kai to get to 1903, | 邦妮 我们需要卡伊才能去1903年 | 
| [08:02] | and we need Bennett blood to do the damn spell. | 而且还需要贝内特女巫的血才能施咒 | 
| [08:05] | Listen. We go in, we grab my mom, | 听我说 我们进去 带走我妈 | 
| [08:07] | she flips Stefan’s switch, | 她开启斯特凡的人性 | 
| [08:09] | he triggers Caroline, emotional dominoes. | 他开启卡罗琳的人性 感情多米诺 | 
| [08:12] | Everybody wins. | 皆大欢喜 | 
| [08:14] | If I give you my blood, | 如果我给你血 | 
| [08:15] | will you just get out of my face? | 你能离我远远的吗 | 
| [08:18] | Probably, | 或许可以吧 | 
| [08:19] | although… | 但是 | 
| [08:22] | I think you’re gonna want to join us. | 你或许想跟我们一起来 | 
| [08:24] | Stick with me, Bonnie Bennett. | 跟着我 邦妮·贝内特 | 
| [08:26] | I might just have the answer to all your prayers. | 我或许能回应你所有的祈祷 | 
| [08:31] | You want the 1903 ascendant. | 你要1903年的支配器 | 
| [08:33] | Well, sure. Just let me reach in my pocket and pull it out. | 好啊 我这就从兜里掏出来 | 
| [08:36] | If you’re sincerely looking for a way | 如果你是真心想为 | 
| [08:37] | to make up for the hell that you put me through, | 你对我做的种种做出弥补 | 
| [08:40] | this is it. | 这就是你的机会 | 
| [08:42] | Ok. The problem is the Gemini kept the existence | 好吧 问题是 双子巫师团几代人 | 
| [08:45] | of the 1903 prison world a secret for generatiras, | 都把1903年的监狱世界当做秘密保守 | 
| [08:47] | so find the key to that particular jail cell, | 所以要找到那个监狱世界的钥匙 | 
| [08:49] | I’d have to navigate ancient texts, | 我得在古老文献里搜寻 | 
| [08:51] | undo layers of magical cloaking spells, and… | 解开一层层的隐形咒 | 
| [08:57] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [08:59] | Oh, that’s weird. | 真是怪了 | 
| [09:05] | It was in my pocket. | 还真在我兜里 | 
| [09:08] | When Damon told me about mama Salvatore, I started looking, | 达蒙把塞尔瓦托妈妈的事告诉我后 我就开始找 | 
| [09:11] | and if I wanted to, | 如果我想 | 
| [09:13] | I could get her out. | 我可以救她出去 | 
| [09:16] | Newly minted leader of the Gemini coven and all, | 作为新双子巫师团首领 | 
| [09:18] | I don’t even need a celestial event to zap us there. | 我甚至不需要借助天体现象过去 | 
| [09:20] | Ok. So what’s the catch? | 好吧 你有什么条件 | 
| [09:24] | I’ll go if you go. | 你去我就去 | 
| [09:27] | Come on. It could be fun, | 拜托 肯定很好玩的 | 
| [09:29] | you know, 1903, the–the gilded age. | 1903年 镀金时代 | 
| [09:33] | Didn’t you ever dream about time travel? | 你从未幻想过穿越时空吗 | 
| [09:34] | I would rather die of cholera | 我宁可死于霍乱 | 
| [09:36] | than spend an afternoon with you. | 也不想跟你共度一下午 | 
| [09:42] | You’re way more likely to die at the hands of your gal pal Caroline. | 你更有可能死在你闺蜜卡罗琳手里 | 
| [09:44] | I bet it will be over something stupid | 而且肯定是为件小破事 | 
| [09:46] | like she stops doing laundry, | 比如她不肯洗衣服了 | 
| [09:48] | and you make some snippy comment, | 你为此吐槽她 | 
| [09:49] | and she snips off your tongue. | 她就把你舌头拔出来了 | 
| [09:51] | I’m mean, | 我是说 | 
| [09:52] | if only there were some way to reunite her | 如果有办法让她 | 
| [09:54] | with her humanity. | 恢复人性就好了 | 
| [10:38] | Hello? Pretty sure I crushed that. | 喂 我唱得很不错吧 | 
| [10:50] | Moving, truly, | 真是感人至深 | 
| [10:52] | although it did lack a certain, um, | 但缺乏一种 | 
| [10:54] | authenticity. | 真实性 | 
| [10:55] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [10:57] | That was the director! | 那可是导演啊 | 
| [10:58] | And you are a vampire without humanity, | 而你是个没有人性的吸血鬼 | 
| [11:00] | singing about heartbreak. | 唱伤心情歌 | 
| [11:02] | It’s a performance, Stefan. | 这叫表演 斯特凡 | 
| [11:03] | It sure is, Caroline, especially | 是啊 卡罗琳 尤其是 | 
| [11:05] | this carefully crafted good student routine, | 这套精心编排的好学生戏码 | 
| [11:08] | straight and narrow, | 中规中矩 | 
| [11:09] | anything to keep you from making a mistake | 尽力不犯下一年后 | 
| [11:12] | you might regret one year from now | 你重新开启人性时 | 
| [11:13] | when you flip your switch back on. | 会让你后悔的错误 | 
| [11:15] | Oh, except the whole ruining my life part. | 除了你毁了我的生活 | 
| [11:19] | Well, if your humanity’s off, | 如果你的人性关闭了 | 
| [11:20] | then you shouldn’t really care how I deal. | 那你就不该在乎我怎么做 | 
| [11:22] | No, no, no. See, that’s where you’re wrong | 不不 你就错在了这里 | 
| [11:24] | because like you, I’m prone to doing | 跟你一样 我关闭人性时 | 
| [11:26] | bad things when my humanity is off, | 也容易做些坏事 | 
| [11:28] | but unlike you, I don’t have | 但跟你不同 我没有 | 
| [11:30] | an elaborate system to keep me in check. | 一套精心安排的系统管束自己 | 
| [11:32] | Well, that’s not my problem. | 那可不关我事 | 
| [11:33] | Well, I’m making it your problem. | 我要让这关你事 | 
| [11:36] | If my life is gonna fall apart | 如果我的人性恢复时 | 
| [11:37] | when my humanity starts flooding back, | 我的人生要全面崩溃 | 
| [11:39] | then so is yours. | 那么你也得一样 | 
| [11:41] | When I’m done with you, | 等我收拾完了你 | 
| [11:43] | you’ll be drowning in mistakes. | 你会犯下一堆错误 | 
| [11:46] | This is seriously about revenge? | 你真是想报复我吗 | 
| [11:49] | Yes, it is, | 是的 | 
| [11:51] | and this, | 这个 | 
| [11:53] | this is a control freak’s worst nightmare. | 叫控制狂的噩梦 | 
| [11:55] | This is me undoing your routine. | 我要毁掉你的日常生活 | 
| [11:58] | This is me… | 我要 | 
| [12:03] | forcing you to let go | 逼你放开 | 
| [12:06] | One day at a time | 一次一天 | 
| [12:08] | until you break. | 直到你崩溃 | 
| [12:23] | Damn. | 该死 | 
| [12:25] | Crocodile Dundee called. He wants his knife back. | 鳄鱼邓迪[86年电影]打来了 想要回他的刀 | 
| [12:27] | Yeah. You know, he’s no longer a thing, | 他现在已经不流行了 | 
| [12:29] | and neither is that joke. | 你的笑话也没笑点了 | 
| [12:35] | Is this presentable attire by 1903 standards? | 这衣服在1903年看得过眼吗 | 
| [12:38] | Who said you’re coming? | 谁说你要来的 | 
| [12:41] | To meet the woman who gave birth | 去见生下了我这辈子 | 
| [12:42] | to the two epic loves of my life? | 爱的死去活来的两个男人的女人 | 
| [12:45] | Me. | 我说要去 | 
| [12:46] | Powerful as I am, there’s a limit | 我虽然强大 但一个巫师 | 
| [12:47] | to how many people one witch can transport with this spell. | 用这个咒语能传送的人是有限的 | 
| [12:49] | Right. Which is why there’s two of us. | 没错 所以有我们两个嘛 | 
| [12:53] | Shall we? | 开始吧 | 
| [12:54] | Fine. Let’s go get mama. | 好吧 我们去接妈妈 | 
| [13:00] | Sangiema meam | [咒语] | 
| [13:02] | Et nos mundo carcerema. | [咒语] | 
| [13:05] | Sangiema meam | [咒语] | 
| [13:07] | Et nos mundo carcerema. | [咒语] | 
| [13:12] | Well, isn’t this a picturesque slice of hell? | 真是美如画的地狱 | 
| [13:15] | You guys go ahead. | 你们先走 | 
| [13:17] | Kai and I will start the locator spell on the ascendant. | 我和卡伊这就开始定位支配器 | 
| [13:19] | But Kai just had the ascendant. | 但支配器刚刚还在卡伊手里啊 | 
| [13:20] | Why do we have to find another one? | 为什么还得找一个 | 
| [13:21] | The ascendant can’t travel between worlds, | 支配器不能在世界间传送 | 
| [13:23] | which means we got to find its mirror image here in 1903. | 所以我们得在1903年找到镜像的支配器 | 
| [13:26] | Page 10 of the world-jumping rulebook. | 世界穿越规则手册第10页有述 | 
| [13:29] | Shall we? | 走吧 | 
| [13:30] | I don’t want to leave you alone with him. | 我不想留你一个人跟他在一起 | 
| [13:32] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 | 
| [13:33] | He’s good now, remember? | 他现在是好人了 记得吗 | 
| [13:35] | New leaf. | 翻开新的一页了 | 
| [13:44] | New leaf? | 新的一页 | 
| [13:45] | You believe me. | 你信我了 | 
| [13:47] | Hell, no. | 才不呢 | 
| [13:49] | But, Damon and Elena need to meet his mom alone. | 但是达蒙和埃琳娜得单独去见他妈妈 | 
| [13:51] | So shut up, and let’s find the ascendant. | 所以闭上嘴 快去找支配器吧 | 
| [14:02] | Oh, shoot. | 该死 | 
| [14:03] | Is your bike ok? | 你的摩托没事吧 | 
| [14:05] | Do you need money for the bus? | 需要钱做公车吗 | 
| [14:07] | Seriously? | 不是吧 | 
| [14:08] | I just had to stuff the director’s body into a furnace. | 我刚刚不得不把导演的尸体塞进火炉 | 
| [14:10] | Do you know how hard it was to get an audition | 知道在春假期间想拿到选拔的机会 | 
| [14:12] | during spring break? | 是有多难吗 | 
| [14:13] | Oh, come on. It was easy for you, Caroline. | 得了 对你而言轻而易举 卡罗琳 | 
| [14:16] | All you had to do was shed some tears about your mom’s funeral, | 你只要为妈妈葬礼的事抹点眼泪 | 
| [14:18] | play the cancer card, | 打癌症牌 | 
| [14:20] | and–boom–your precious routine is back on track. | 你的宝贝日常生活就又恢复了 | 
| [14:22] | Am I wrong? | 我说错了吗 | 
| [14:23] | This is your only warning. | 这是你的唯一一次警告 | 
| [14:25] | Go away. | 滚远点 | 
| [14:26] | Neat, organized Caroline, | 整洁 有序的卡罗琳 | 
| [14:29] | staying within the lines. | 规规矩矩 | 
| [14:31] | Good at control, terrible at revenge. | 善于控制 不善于报复 | 
| [14:35] | I dismantled your bike. | 我拆了你的摩托 | 
| [14:36] | I tore your director’s head off with my teeth. | 我用牙齿咬断了你导演的头 | 
| [14:39] | Oh, my God. Caroline, did you literally | 天呐 卡罗琳 你还真 | 
| [14:41] | just unbolt this damn thing? | 把螺栓给拧下来了吗 | 
| [14:44] | I mean, it’s gonna take me, what, 10 minutes | 我得花多久能给装回去 | 
| [14:45] | to put this back together? | 10分钟吗 | 
| [14:47] | You are an embarrassment to humanity-free vampires everywhere. | 你简直是世界各地没人性吸血鬼的耻辱 | 
| [15:10] | Ok. So I’ve got a few. You ready? | 好吧 我想到了几个 准备好了吗 | 
| [15:12] | Actually, I thought about it, | 其实 我想过了 | 
| [15:13] | and anyone named Alaric should not be allowed | 我觉得自己叫阿拉里克的人 | 
| [15:15] | to name another human. | 无权再给别人起名字了 | 
| [15:16] | Uh, I didn’t name me. | 我的名字又不是自己取的 | 
| [15:18] | True. Ok. You can have veto power. | 也是 好吧 给你否决权 | 
| [15:20] | Good. Well, then I veto Duke. | 很好 那我否决杜克 | 
| [15:25] | Uh, let me call you right back. | 我待会儿打给你 | 
| [15:29] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 | 
| [15:30] | Really hoping you’ve got enough vervain | 希望你有足够的马鞭草 | 
| [15:31] | to get blondie and her cohort | 能把金发妹和她的死党 | 
| [15:33] | from here to the Salvatore cellar | 从这儿拖到塞尔瓦托家地下室去 | 
| [15:34] | without further drama. | 免得他俩再生事 | 
| [15:35] | You do realize I’m a human, right, | 你知道我是个人类吧 | 
| [15:38] | up against two vampires without remorse? | 要去对付两个毫无愧疚心的吸血鬼 | 
| [15:42] | I see. | 明白了 | 
| [15:43] | Your girl has got a bun in the oven, | 你女人有喜了 | 
| [15:45] | and now you’ve gone all gun-shy. | 你现在谨小慎微了 | 
| [15:48] | Vamp hearing. | 吸血鬼听力 | 
| [15:50] | You know, I’d actually like my child to grow up with a father. | 我希望我的孩子能有父亲陪伴长大 | 
| [15:55] | Granted, a cowardly father. | 是啊 胆小鬼的父亲 | 
| [15:57] | Probably play catch and run from the ball | 玩接球会躲着球 | 
| [16:00] | or go fishing and flee from the fish. | 去钓鱼要躲着鱼 | 
| [16:06] | I have weapons in my apartment. | 我公寓里有武器 | 
| [16:10] | Can we just take a second to acknowledge | 我们能不能花点时间考虑 | 
| [16:12] | how insane it is that we’re | 我们现在正在 | 
| [16:14] | standing in the house that you grew up in? | 你长大的房子里是多么疯狂的一件事 | 
| [16:19] | Damon, you were so adorable. | 达蒙 你小时候好可爱 | 
| [16:22] | Oh, thanks. | 谢了 | 
| [16:24] | Except that’s Stefan. | 不过那个是斯特凡 | 
| [16:27] | This… | 这个 | 
| [16:30] | is me. | 才是我 | 
| [16:37] | We’re not here to socialize. | 我们不是来玩的 | 
| [16:39] | We get the ascendant, | 找到支配器 | 
| [16:40] | we find my mother. | 找到我妈妈 | 
| [16:41] | After she flips Stefan’s switch, | 她开启斯特凡的开关 | 
| [16:43] | I’ll figure out what the hell we’re gonna do with her. | 我再考虑要拿她怎么办 | 
| [16:45] | You can give her another chance. | 你可以再给她个机会啊 | 
| [16:46] | Chance to what, | 什么机会 | 
| [16:48] | eviscerate another literal boatload of people? | 再残忍杀害一船人的机会吗 | 
| [16:51] | Stefan was a ripper. | 斯特凡做过开膛手 | 
| [16:53] | You never gave up on him. | 你不也没放弃过他吗 | 
| [16:54] | And where was Lily from 1858-1903? | 那莉莉1858到1903年哪去了 | 
| [16:57] | She was blood-binging through Europe | 她在欧洲饮血作乐 | 
| [16:59] | while Stefan and I carried the loss. | 而斯特凡和我为失去她而痛苦 | 
| [17:00] | Not exactly maternal, Elena. | 不怎么有母性啊 埃琳娜 | 
| [17:02] | As far as I’m concerned, my mother died | 对我而言 我们下葬空棺时 | 
| [17:04] | when we buried her empty coffin. | 我母亲就死了 | 
| [17:06] | The woman we’re looking for is just a tool to get my brother back. | 我们要找的女人只是挽回我弟弟的工具 | 
| [17:09] | Damon? | 达蒙 | 
| [17:17] | Hello, mother. | 你好 妈妈 | 
| [17:30] | There was a time I marked days on a calendar. | 最初的时候 我会在日历上数着日子 | 
| [17:32] | I gave up after a few years, | 几年后 我就放弃了 | 
| [17:34] | but judging by your bizarre attire– | 但从你奇怪的着装来看 | 
| [17:37] | You’ve been in here for over a century. | 你已经在这里待了一个多世纪了 | 
| [17:39] | Yeah. I would have come by sooner, | 是啊 我本会早点来的 | 
| [17:40] | but I thought you were safe and sound in the family crypt. | 但我以为你安睡在家族墓地里呢 | 
| [17:44] | My bad. | 抱歉了 | 
| [17:45] | Well, technically, I did die in 1858 | 严格说 我1858年的确死了 | 
| [17:47] | after a nurse in the TB ward fed me vampire blood. | 但肺结核病房的一个护士喂了我吸血鬼血 | 
| [17:50] | And you never thought to stop by and clear things up? | 你就从未考虑过来看我们 说明情况吗 | 
| [17:58] | How did you end up here… | 你怎么会落到这里 | 
| [18:00] | Mrs. Salvatore? | 塞尔瓦托太太 | 
| [18:02] | “Mrs. Salvatore”? | “塞尔瓦托太太” | 
| [18:03] | I don’t know what to call her. | 我不知道该怎么称呼她 | 
| [18:04] | Please call me Lily. | 就喊我莉莉好了 | 
| [18:08] | It was october 31, 1903. | 那是1903年10月31日 | 
| [18:11] | I had just arrived in New York harbor. | 我刚刚抵达纽约港 | 
| [18:14] | The night sky was alive with this beautiful, shimmering light, | 夜空被闪烁的北极光点亮 | 
| [18:19] | and out of nowhere, a coven of witches attacked, | 突然 一个巫师团攻击了我 | 
| [18:21] | and when I awoke, they were gone. | 我醒来时 他们已经不见 | 
| [18:24] | Everyone was gone. | 所有人都不见了 | 
| [18:27] | That night, the sky danced with colors again, | 那晚上 夜空再次呈现缤纷的颜色 | 
| [18:30] | and it’s done so every night since. | 自此每一晚都是如此 | 
| [18:32] | It’s called prison. You must have pissed off a lot of people. | 这叫监狱 你一定是惹怒了不少人 | 
| [18:37] | That life seems like forever ago. | 那种日子似乎恍如隔世了 | 
| [18:44] | You on a diet? | 在节食吗 | 
| [18:46] | I depleted every slaughterhouse within walking distance | 我吃光了从纽约到神秘瀑布镇这段漫漫长路上 | 
| [18:49] | and every butcher shop along the hellish trek from New York | 能走到的范围内的每一间屠宰场 | 
| [18:52] | to Mystic Falls. | 和肉铺 | 
| [18:53] | This is the last of the blood here. | 这是这里最后的一点血了 | 
| [18:57] | Two drops a week just to stay awake. | 每周两滴 仅够保持清醒 | 
| [19:01] | That sounds miserable. | 这好凄惨啊 | 
| [19:03] | I manage. | 我能适应 | 
| [19:06] | I heard you and your brother turned during the war. | 我听说你和你弟弟在战争期间转化了 | 
| [19:09] | Your father must have been horrified. | 你父亲一定吓坏了 | 
| [19:11] | He was, | 没错 | 
| [19:13] | and then Stefan ripped his throat out. | 然后斯特凡把他的喉咙撕开了 | 
| [19:17] | I apologize. That’s cruel to laugh, | 抱歉 笑出来是有点残忍 | 
| [19:19] | but good for Stefan. | 不过斯特凡干得好 | 
| [19:24] | I truly hated that man. | 我真的很痛恨那男人 | 
| [19:25] | Oh, I know you did, | 我知道 | 
| [19:26] | so much so that you left your kids with him, | 痛恨到你把自己的孩子都留给了他 | 
| [19:28] | faked your own death, and went out to join the ripper coalition. | 伪造自己的死亡 然后加入开膛手阵营 | 
| [19:34] | Well, it’s nice to see that you’ve grown into yourself, Damon. | 看到你已经长大成人我很欣慰 达蒙 | 
| [19:41] | How’s your brother? | 你弟弟怎么样 | 
| [19:46] | Hello? | 谁 | 
| [19:49] | Is anyone there? | 谁在那里 | 
| [20:01] | Damn it, Stefan! What do you want? | 见鬼 斯特凡 你想干什么 | 
| [20:03] | Oh, I brought you a little peace offering. | 我给你带来了个小礼物 | 
| [20:05] | I figure with all that singing and furnace stuffing | 你又是唱 又是填火炉 | 
| [20:08] | you must be parched. | 肯定渴了 | 
| [20:19] | See, now this is how a vampire with no humanity | 你看 这才是一个没有人性的吸血鬼 | 
| [20:22] | – is supposed to act. – No. | -应有的表现 -不 | 
| [20:24] | I’m inflicting actual pain. | 我在真正令你痛苦 | 
| [20:26] | Leave me alone. | 离我远点 | 
| [20:27] | Why? Are you thinking about giving in, | 怎么 你想屈服了吗 | 
| [20:29] | letting go, breaking code? | 想放开 打破规则了吗 | 
| [20:31] | Stefan, stop. | 斯特凡 住手 | 
| [20:32] | Come on, Caroline. | 来啊 卡罗琳 | 
| [20:33] | Just let go. | 放开吧 | 
| [20:34] | I promise it will feel good. | 我保证感觉会非常好的 | 
| [20:36] | I’m not gonna let you ruin my life. | 我不会让你毁了我的生活 | 
| [20:38] | Ok. Then I’ll end it. | 好吧 那我就结束它 | 
| [20:50] | You have really nice palms. | 你的手掌真好看 | 
| [20:55] | Phesmatos tribum nas ex viras | [咒语] | 
| [20:57] | Sequitas sanguinem. | [咒语] | 
| [20:59] | Phesmatos tribum nas ex viras sequitas sanguinem. | [咒语] | 
| [21:02] | Do you know why I’m here? | 你知道我为什么来这里吗 | 
| [21:03] | Phesmatos tribum nas ex viras… | [咒语] | 
| [21:04] | Because my guilt keeps me up at night. | 因为罪恶感让我夜夜失眠 | 
| [21:06] | Phesmatos tribum nas ex viras… | [咒语] | 
| [21:07] | Sequitas sanguinem. | [咒语] | 
| [21:09] | I don’t–I don’t expect you to believe me, | 我不指望你会相信我 | 
| [21:12] | but I need you to give me one more chance. | 但我想让你再给我一次机会 | 
| [21:13] | Nas ex viras sequitas sanguinem. | [咒语] | 
| [21:15] | Phesmatos tribum nas ex viras… | [咒语] | 
| [21:17] | Sequitas– | [咒语] | 
| [21:18] | Bonnie! Listen to me! | 邦妮 听我说 | 
| [21:26] | Sorry. I– oh, my god. | 对不起 天呐 | 
| [21:29] | I didn’t–I didn’t mean to do that. | 我不是故意的 | 
| [21:30] | But you did it anyway | 但你还是那么做了 | 
| [21:31] | because even if you’re telling the truth, | 因为即使你说的是真话 | 
| [21:34] | the old you is still inside of you. | 那个过去的你始终还在你体内 | 
| [21:38] | The ascendant is this way. | 支配器在这边 | 
| [21:42] | And you believe that I can reconnect Stefan with his humanity? | 你们相信我可以让斯特凡找回人性吗 | 
| [21:46] | The last memory Stefan has of you | 斯特凡对你最后的记忆 | 
| [21:48] | is a vision of an angel telling him | 是一个天使的形象 对他说 | 
| [21:49] | that everything’s gonna be ok. | 一切都会好起来的 | 
| [21:52] | So you’re gonna be an angel again. | 所以你要再扮一次天使 | 
| [21:54] | He doesn’t need to know how screwed up you really are. | 他无需知道你实际情况有多糟 | 
| [22:00] | Of course I’ll help. | 我当然会帮忙 | 
| [22:02] | I’d love nothing more than to see him again. | 没什么比再见到他更让我高兴了 | 
| [22:04] | Pack your bags. | 收拾东西 | 
| [22:06] | Wonderful. Ha. | 好极了 | 
| [22:08] | I’ll alert the others. | 我去通知其他人 | 
| [22:12] | You’ll alert who now? | 你去通知谁 | 
| [22:14] | You knew so much about me, | 你知道我那么多事 | 
| [22:15] | I assumed you’d heard of my traveling companions. | 我以为你知道我旅伴的事 | 
| [22:20] | What traveling companions? | 什么旅伴 | 
| [22:29] | Everyone… | 各位… | 
| [22:32] | Meet my son Damon. | 这是我儿子达蒙 | 
| [22:38] | He’s here to take us home. | 他来带我们回家了 | 
| [22:50] | There you are. | 就你这样 | 
| [22:51] | Definite role model material. | 真是个好榜样的料子 | 
| [22:53] | Damon really spent 5 years in a cell with you | 达蒙真的跟你关在一起五年 | 
| [22:55] | without killing himself? | 而没有自杀吗 | 
| [22:56] | A fellow smartass. | 跟他一样自作聪明 | 
| [22:58] | I can see why you’re his drinking buddy, | 怪不得你是他的酒友 | 
| [23:00] | though you’re gonna have to knock off the hard stuff | 不过将来喂奶的时候 | 
| [23:01] | while you’re breastfeeding, mate. | 可一定别喝烈酒 | 
| [23:02] | You know, what are you even doing here? | 你究竟为什么要来 | 
| [23:04] | I thought you hated Stefan. | 你不是痛恨斯特凡吗 | 
| [23:05] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 没错 | 
| [23:06] | In fact, I have a whole elaborate revenge scheme against him, | 事实上 我精心安排了一个针对他的复仇计划 | 
| [23:09] | but, well, unfortunately | 但是 不幸的是 | 
| [23:11] | in order to truly hurt someone, they have to care. | 想要真正伤害一个人 他必须要在乎才行 | 
| [23:13] | So you want Stefan’s humanity back | 所以你希望斯特凡找回人性 | 
| [23:15] | just to remind him how much you two hate each other? | 只是为了提醒他你们俩有多仇视对方吗 | 
| [23:17] | Games are more fun with two players. | 两个人的游戏才更有意思 | 
| [23:20] | You know, last night, an innocent girl | 你知道吗 昨晚有个无辜的女孩 | 
| [23:21] | had an involuntary splenectomy | 被迫做了脾切除术 | 
| [23:23] | because you brought her into your life. | 就因为你把她带入了你的生活 | 
| [23:24] | Now if that is your idea of fun, | 如果那就是你所说的乐趣 | 
| [23:27] | you need to take a long look in the mirror, pal. | 你真的需要好好照照镜子了 老兄 | 
| [23:29] | And what, reevaluate my flipping disregard for human life? | 为了什么 审视我对人命的漠视吗 | 
| [23:33] | No. Just confront your deep, obvious loneliness. | 不 只是直面你深深的显而易见的孤独 | 
| [23:40] | Got me there. | 你说对了 | 
| [23:42] | Yeah. I’m just a sad nobody up to no good | 是啊 我就是个图谋不轨的可怜虫 | 
| [23:44] | while you’re at home, ticking off your life milestones– | 而你在家里细数自己的人生里程碑 | 
| [23:46] | girl, kid, death. | 女友 孩子 死亡 | 
| [23:50] | Sounds lovely. | 听起来不错 | 
| [23:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [24:03] | What are you doing? | 你在这儿干什么 | 
| [24:04] | It’s called spring break. | 现在是春假 | 
| [24:06] | It’s called practice. | 我要练习 | 
| [24:08] | Is he ok? | 他没事吧 | 
| [24:10] | He’s fine. | 他很好 | 
| [24:17] | Nice going, you jackass. | 干的真好 你个混蛋 | 
| [24:22] | Second lesson in losing control– | 失控第二课 | 
| [24:24] | no saving strangers. | 不要救陌生人 | 
| [24:35] | Go hide in your room. | 去躲你屋里 | 
| [24:36] | I’ll deal with you later. | 我晚点再解决你 | 
| [24:39] | So to summarize… | 所以总结一下 | 
| [24:43] | Letting go means being an idiot, | 失控就是变白痴 | 
| [24:45] | increasing your chances of getting caught, | 增加被抓的几率 | 
| [24:48] | and worst of all– actively making choices– | 最糟的是 主动做出一些… | 
| [25:10] | Uh, Enzo. | 恩佐 | 
| [25:14] | Bollocks. | 糟糕 | 
| [25:27] | These vampires have been trapped here with you the whole time? | 这些吸血鬼一直和你一起困在这里 | 
| [25:31] | We went everywhere together. | 我们去哪都在一起 | 
| [25:33] | They happened to be on the boat that night, poor souls. | 他们那晚刚好在船上 可怜人 | 
| [25:36] | These poor souls don’t happen to have | 这些”可怜人”不会正好和你 | 
| [25:38] | the same affinity for rolling heads, do they? | 一样喜欢饮血拧头吧 | 
| [25:41] | On the contrary. | 正好相反 | 
| [25:43] | These people saved me from that part of myself. | 他们帮我摆脱了我不堪的那一面 | 
| [25:47] | I was banished here because I was a monster. | 我被流放到这里是因为我嗜血成性 | 
| [25:50] | I drank with no remorse from whatever human | 我饮血毫无愧疚 | 
| [25:52] | I could sink my teeth into, | 抓到谁是谁 | 
| [25:53] | but locked in this cage, | 但被关在这座监狱中 | 
| [25:55] | I was forced to confront the animal that I had become, | 我被迫面对我所变成的禽兽 | 
| [25:59] | and as we ran out of resources, | 当我们耗尽了食物 | 
| [26:02] | ay friends sacrificed their rations for me, | 我的朋友们为我献出了自己的食物 | 
| [26:06] | and I knew if I drank everything, | 我知道如果我喝掉所有血 | 
| [26:09] | as every bone in my body demanded, | 满足我全部的欲望 | 
| [26:11] | there wouldn’t be enough to wake them, | 那就没有足够的血唤醒他们了 | 
| [26:14] | so I learned to control my bloodlust | 所以我为他们学会了控制 | 
| [26:20] | for them. | 嗜血的欲望 | 
| [26:23] | These people made me feel human again. | 是他们让我重新变回了人 | 
| [26:27] | I’ll fetch the last of the blood so we can revive them. | 我去拿最后一瓶血来唤醒他们 | 
| [26:40] | Not only is she a ripper, | 她不仅是个开膛手 | 
| [26:41] | she’s an insane ripper! | 还是个疯子开膛手 | 
| [26:42] | Or maybe she feels responsible for them. | 也许她只是觉得有责任照顾他们 | 
| [26:45] | What, are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 | 
| [26:46] | She has a vampire dollhouse. | 她做了个吸血鬼娃娃屋 | 
| [26:49] | Damon… | 达蒙 | 
| [26:54] | Isn’t this the ascendant? | 这不就是支配器吗 | 
| [26:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [26:58] | Why isn’t Bonnie here? | 那邦妮怎么没来这里 | 
| [27:02] | Because Bonnie’s not looking for the ascendant, Elena. | 因为邦妮在找的不是支配器 埃琳娜 | 
| [27:07] | Spell feels stronger. | 咒语越来越强了 | 
| [27:09] | The ascendant must be around here somewhere. | 支配器肯定就在这附近 | 
| [27:11] | Why would the ascendant be here? | 支配器为什么会在这儿 | 
| [27:12] | I don’t know. I didn’t put it here. | 不知道 又不是我放的 | 
| [27:15] | If you don’t think I’m capable of change, | 如果你觉得我不可能改变 | 
| [27:16] | why spend an entire day with me | 那为什么还浪费一天时间 | 
| [27:18] | by bringing me out into the middle of nowhere? | 带我来这种不毛之地 | 
| [27:21] | I could gut you all over again. | 我可能再次伤害你 | 
| [27:25] | Your friends would never even hear you scream. | 你的朋友们都听不到你的哭喊 | 
| [27:32] | Because maybe you’re right. | 因为也许你是对的 | 
| [27:34] | Maybe deep down, there’s a part of me | 也许内心深处 我还是有点 | 
| [27:36] | that believes there’s a sliver of good in you. | 相信你还是有好的一面的 | 
| [27:42] | And you’d be right. | 你是对的 | 
| [27:46] | Looking, looking, and nope! | 找啊 找啊 没有 | 
| [27:50] | They didn’t hide the ascendant in a random pile of– | 他们没有把支配器藏在一堆… | 
| [27:57] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 | 
| [28:00] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 | 
| [28:01] | Gaining your trust and stabbing you in the back. | 获得你的信任又在你背后捅刀子 | 
| [28:04] | Feels pretty sucky, doesn’t it? | 感觉不怎么好吧 | 
| [28:05] | Bonnie, please don’t. | 邦妮 求你别这样 | 
| [28:07] | Don’t what? Don’t leave you here all alone, | 别哪样 别把你一个人丢在这儿 | 
| [28:09] | drive you to the point of wanting to end your own life? | 逼得你甚至想自杀吗 | 
| [28:12] | I almost killed myself because of you! | 我差点因为你自杀了 | 
| [28:13] | Please. Believe me. | 求你 相信我吧 | 
| [28:15] | I’ve changed. | 我已经变了 | 
| [28:17] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [28:19] | So have I. | 但我也变了 | 
| [28:35] | At least they’re still breathing. | 至少他们还活着 | 
| [28:37] | Damon must be up to something good | 达蒙肯定是有什么大计划 | 
| [28:38] | if he sent the “B” team. | 才会派后备小组 | 
| [28:41] | What do you say we send him | 不如我们给他捎个 | 
| [28:44] | a little message? | 口信吧 | 
| [28:49] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 | 
| [28:50] | Stopping you from leaving the cleaning staff | 阻止你留给清洁工两具 | 
| [28:51] | two dead bodies, | 待清理的尸体 | 
| [28:53] | not to mention killing Elena’s former guardian | 还要阻止你杀掉埃琳娜的前监护人 | 
| [28:55] | and your brother’s best friend. | 和你哥哥最好的朋友 | 
| [28:57] | Did you like being locked up and tortured | 你就是喜欢被囚禁起来 被折磨 | 
| [28:59] | to get your humanity back? | 直到被迫恢复人性吗 | 
| [29:03] | It must be so exhausting overthinking everything, | 什么事都要考虑肯定很累吧 | 
| [29:06] | denying your own urge to kill | 否认自己嗜血的欲望 | 
| [29:10] | and just be done with them. | 一了百了 | 
| [29:13] | Back away. | 走开 | 
| [29:18] | Fine. If that’s what you want. | 好啊 如果你非要如此的话 | 
| [29:28] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 | 
| [29:32] | You think I don’t know everything about you? | 你以为我不了解你吗 | 
| [29:33] | I taught you how to control your bloodlust, remember? | 是我教你怎么控制嗜血欲望的 记得吗 | 
| [29:37] | Stand still and don’t scream. | 安静的站着不要尖叫 | 
| [29:40] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 | 
| [29:42] | The thing that you keep resisting. | 你一直抗拒的事 | 
| [29:59] | If you’re trying to tempt me, | 如果你是想诱惑我 | 
| [30:00] | it’s not working. | 没用的 | 
| [30:01] | I don’t have to try. | 我不必费事 | 
| [30:03] | Deep down, you and I are exactly the same, Caroline. | 内心深处 你和我完全一样 卡罗琳 | 
| [30:06] | Come on. You can break routine for a second, right? | 来吧 暂时打破常规没什么的 | 
| [30:13] | She has a really pretty neck. | 她的脖子非常漂亮呢 | 
| [31:27] | Your vampire menagerie’s gonna have to take the next train out. | 你的吸血鬼兽群得搭乘下一班车离开 | 
| [31:30] | We’re down a witch. | 我们失去了一个巫师 | 
| [31:32] | You want to leave them behind? | 你想丢下他们 | 
| [31:34] | No, Damon. You– you can’t save me without saving them. | 不 达蒙 你不能救我不救他们 | 
| [31:36] | We’ll come back for them, promise. | 我们会为他们回来的 我保证 | 
| [31:38] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [31:40] | Damon, look outside. | 达蒙 你看外面 | 
| [31:41] | Is that the aurora borealis? | 那是北极光吗 | 
| [31:43] | Also known as our ticket out of here. | 也是我们离开这里的车票 | 
| [31:45] | You got it? | 拿到了吗 | 
| [31:46] | – Yeah. – Ok. | -嗯 -好 | 
| [31:48] | You got to be kidding me. | 逗我呢吧 | 
| [31:51] | Go. Start the damn spell. | 去 开始念咒语 | 
| [31:54] | I’ll go get her. | 我去找她 | 
| [32:01] | Time to wake up. | 该醒了 | 
| [32:06] | No! | 不 | 
| [32:07] | I said they’re not coming. | 我说了他们不能走 | 
| [32:08] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 | 
| [32:09] | We’ll see them at the reunion. Let’s go. | 我们会和他们重聚的 走吧 | 
| [32:11] | You don’t understand, Damon. | 你不明白 达蒙 | 
| [32:12] | – I will not leave them. – Too bad. | -我不会丢下他们的 -太可惜了 | 
| [32:14] | They are my family. | 他们是我的家人 | 
| [32:19] | These people are my family. | 这些人是我的家人 | 
| [32:28] | These freaks may be your family, | 这些怪物也许是你的家人 | 
| [32:31] | but Stefan Salvatore is mine, | 但斯特凡·塞尔瓦托是我的家人 | 
| [32:33] | and if you don’t want to help him, | 如果你不想帮他 | 
| [32:33] | I will leave you here to rot. | 我就留你在这里烂掉 | 
| [32:38] | Do you understand me? | 明白吗 | 
| [32:42] | Sangiema meam liber nos ex carcerema. | [咒语] | 
| [32:44] | Sangiema meam liber nos ex carcerema. | [咒语] | 
| [32:46] | Sangiema meam liber… | [咒语] | 
| [32:48] | Damon! | 达蒙 | 
| [32:50] | Sangiema meam liber nos ex carcerema. | [咒语] | 
| [32:53] | Sangiema meam liber nos ex carcerema. | [咒语] | 
| [32:56] | Sangiema meam liber nos ex carcerema. | [咒语] | 
| [32:58] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 | 
| [33:33] | Nice negligee. | 便服不错 | 
| [33:36] | Enzo, hey. | 恩佐 | 
| [33:39] | Um, did I call you last night? | 我昨晚给你打电话了吗 | 
| [33:41] | I have a text from you to meet up, | 我收到你要见面的短信 | 
| [33:43] | but I don’t remember ever seeing you. | 但我不记得是否见过你 | 
| [33:45] | Look, Sarah. | 听着 莎拉 | 
| [33:49] | It was a mistake bringing you into my life. | 让你走进我的生活 是个错误 | 
| [33:53] | Then why did you? | 那你为什么这么做 | 
| [33:55] | Call it deep and obvious loneliness. | 算是深深的显而易见的孤独吧 | 
| [34:01] | Look. The truth is you’ve been a pawn in a game | 其实 你是一场游戏里的棋子 | 
| [34:03] | that I’ve now lost interest in playing. | 而我现在没兴趣玩了 | 
| [34:08] | You’re no ordinary girl, Sarah Salvatore. | 你是个不平凡的女孩 莎拉·塞尔瓦托 | 
| [34:11] | You deserve better. | 你不该受此待遇 | 
| [34:14] | Sarah Salvatore? | 莎拉·塞尔瓦托 | 
| [34:18] | Why would you call me that? | 你为什么这么叫我 | 
| [34:24] | Oh, boy. | 老天 | 
| [34:25] | This is bad. | 不妙 | 
| [34:26] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [34:30] | I’m marrying an idiot. | 我要嫁给个傻瓜 | 
| [34:33] | You could have died today. | 你今天可能会死掉的 | 
| [34:35] | As opposed to any other day? | 和平时截然相反吗 | 
| [34:36] | 18 years, that’s how long I need you to be alive. | 18年 我就需要你坚持活这么久 | 
| [34:39] | Help me raise this baby. | 帮我养大这孩子 | 
| [34:41] | then we can set him or her free into the world, | 然后我们可以放他或她自由生活 | 
| [34:44] | and you can run around with guns and vampires and be an idiot. | 你也可以拿着枪跟吸血鬼厮混 做个傻瓜 | 
| [34:48] | Ok? | 好吗 | 
| [34:51] | Fine. | 好 | 
| [34:56] | Whole world runs on those things. | 全世界都靠那玩意运行 | 
| [34:59] | Sooner you learn them, the better. | 越快学会越好 | 
| [35:02] | Maybe you could teach me. | 也许你可以教我 | 
| [35:03] | That’s more Stefan’s thing. | 那是斯特凡的作风 | 
| [35:05] | Maybe he can give you a tutorial after you mother him back to sanity. | 也许等你用母性唤醒他之后 他可以教你 | 
| [35:12] | Stefan was right. | 斯特凡没说错 | 
| [35:14] | The night of my funeral, | 我葬礼那晚 | 
| [35:15] | an angel did visit him–me. | 确实有天使拜访了他 就是我 | 
| [35:21] | I had just turned, and… | 我刚刚被转化 | 
| [35:24] | I wanted to see my boys… | 我想看看我的儿子们 | 
| [35:29] | But when I leaned down to whisper into Stefan’s ear, | 但当我俯身在斯特凡耳边小声说话时 | 
| [35:34] | the hunger surged. | 饥饿汹涌而来 | 
| [35:35] | All I could hear was the pulse in his veins, | 我只能听见他血管里的脉搏 | 
| [35:38] | all I could smell was the blood. | 我只能闻到血液 | 
| [35:44] | So I fled | 所以我逃走了 | 
| [35:47] | for you sake. | 为了你们好 | 
| [35:52] | And no matter how deeply you felt my absence, | 不管你对失去我感触多深 | 
| [35:56] | it is half as deep as I felt yours. | 都只有我感觉的一半 | 
| [36:03] | Good to know. | 好吧 | 
| [36:06] | I’ll let you get some sleep. | 你先休息吧 | 
| [36:09] | Damon. | 达蒙 | 
| [36:11] | Yes? | 嗯 | 
| [36:13] | As much as I am looking forward to us | 尽管我很期待 | 
| [36:15] | getting to know each other again, | 我们能够重新了解彼此 | 
| [36:16] | I fear that I–I can’t truly be myself | 但恐怕我不能做真实的自己 | 
| [36:19] | until we’ve retrieved the ones that I left behind. | 除非我们救回我留下的人 | 
| [36:25] | When will we be going back? | 我们什么时候回去 | 
| [36:27] | Soon, but don’t worry. | 很快 但是别担心 | 
| [36:30] | Your prison world’s not going anywhere. | 你的监狱世界不会跑的 | 
| [36:42] | Where do they keep the food? | 他们把食物都放在哪里 | 
| [36:48] | Oh, crap. | 见鬼 | 
| [37:04] | Who the hell are– | 你们到底是谁 | 
| [37:15] | Should probably check the inventory | 也许该在莉莉醒来之前 | 
| [37:16] | of the blood cooler before lily wakes up. | 检查一下血库的存货 | 
| [37:19] | You have her eyes. | 你的眼睛和她一样 | 
| [37:21] | You brought that back? | 你把这带回来了 | 
| [37:22] | It’s the only baby picture of my boyfriend in existence. | 这是我男友唯一的宝宝照 | 
| [37:25] | Of course, I brought it back. | 我当然带回来了 | 
| [37:26] | Give me that. | 给我 | 
| [37:32] | I liked seeing that side of you today. | 我喜欢看到今天那样的你 | 
| [37:34] | Disappointed and disillusioned? | 失望 幻想破灭 | 
| [37:36] | You see that every day. | 你每天都能看到 | 
| [37:40] | A mother’s son. | 母亲的好儿子 | 
| [37:44] | She’s just a means to get Stefan back. | 她只是找回斯特凡的办法 | 
| [37:46] | Look. I know that she’s not the woman that you remember, | 我知道她已不是你记忆中的人了 | 
| [37:48] | but give her some time. | 但给她点时间 | 
| [37:54] | You’re lucky you’re so adorable | 你这么可爱算你走运 | 
| [37:56] | because your eternal optimism is super annoying. | 因为你的乐观主义真是超级烦人 | 
| [38:00] | Well, and I happen to know from experience | 我恰好凭经验知道 | 
| [38:03] | that it’s never a waste of time | 寻找一个人的好 | 
| [38:05] | to look for the good in someone. | 绝不是浪费时间 | 
| [38:07] | This woman left her kids | 这女人抛弃自己的孩子 | 
| [38:08] | to go be a den mother to a family of vampires. | 去给一家吸血鬼做母亲 | 
| [38:10] | I think we’re gonna be looking for quite a while. | 我想我们得好找一阵了 | 
| [38:13] | Well, then it’s a good thing we have forever. | 还好我们有永恒的生命 | 
| [38:44] | That wasn’t terrible. | 也不是很糟嘛 | 
| [38:46] | See? Control is overrated. | 你看 控制被高估了 | 
| [38:49] | I don’t even remember how we got back to my room. | 我都不记得我们是怎么回到我房间的 | 
| [38:58] | Where’s my shirt? | 我的衣服呢 | 
| [39:00] | It’s near the girl we left bleeding out in the hallway. | 我们留在大厅里流血而死的女孩身旁 | 
| [39:10] | You were right. | 你说得对 | 
| [39:13] | Your way is much more fun. | 你的方式有趣得多 | 
| [39:32] | Oh, hey, Bon-Bon. | 邦邦 | 
| [39:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [39:38] | Awkward timing. | 来得太不巧 | 
| [39:39] | No, no, no. It’s fine. I, um– | 不不不 没关系 | 
| [39:40] | I have to actually go check in on Ric | 实际上我得去看看里克 | 
| [39:43] | to find out how things are going with Stefan and Caroline, so… | 了解一下斯特凡和卡罗琳的情况 所以 | 
| [39:56] | This better be good. | 最好是要事 | 
| [39:57] | I just wanted to thank you | 我就是想谢谢你 | 
| [39:59] | for helping me find closure today. | 今天帮我了结心事 | 
| [40:07] | You know there’s a crazy lady up there | 你知道上面有个疯狂的女人 | 
| [40:08] | that wants to open that prison world up more than anything, right? | 迫切地想要打开那个监狱世界吧 | 
| [40:11] | But we’re never going back there, right? | 但我们永远不会回去了 是吧 | 
| [40:14] | No, we’re not. | 不 不会 | 
| [40:16] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [40:19] | Because I have something for you, | 我有东西给你 | 
| [40:20] | a gift from 1994. | 来自1994年的礼物 | 
| [40:22] | I was gonna give it to you yesterday, | 我本打算昨天给你的 | 
| [40:23] | but then you acted like an ass, | 但你却那么犯浑 | 
| [40:25] | and you didn’t deserve it. | 所以不配得到 | 
| [40:27] | Well, I… | 我… | 
| [40:31] | That’s not what I think it is, is it? | 这不是我想的那个吧 | 
| [40:33] | If it wasn’t for your notes on the map of Nova Scotia, | 如果不是你在地图上标注新斯科舍 | 
| [40:36] | I would have never remembered there was magic on that island, | 我绝不会想起来那岛上有魔法 | 
| [40:40] | and there’s a good chance that I wouldn’t be here today. | 很可能今天也就不会站在这里了 | 
| [40:43] | So for my ’94 road trip, | 所以我的94公路之旅 | 
| [40:45] | I got you a little something. | 给你带回件小礼物来 | 
| [40:55] | The cure. | 解药 | 
| [41:00] | The cure to vampirism. | 治愈吸血鬼的解药 | 
| [41:02] | I knew you were planning on getting it yourself. | 我知道你本打算去拿的 | 
| [41:04] | You had the whole route mapped down to the kilometer. | 你规划了整条路线 | 
| [41:08] | Why are you giving me this? | 你为什么要给我 | 
| [41:09] | Because my mom’s surprisingly happy as a vampire, | 因为我妈妈居然特别享受做吸血鬼 | 
| [41:12] | and because I have full faith that we’ll get Caroline back | 因为我很有信心我们能用老法子 | 
| [41:14] | to normal the old-fashioned way, | 把卡罗琳变回来 | 
| [41:18] | but mostly because I knew you wanted it for Elena. | 但最重要的是因为我知道你想为埃琳娜拿到 | 
| [41:24] | What if I don’t want it for her now? | 如果我现在不想给她了呢 | 
| [41:28] | That’s none of my business. | 这就跟我没关系了 | 
| [41:30] | I’m just finishing what you started. | 我只是帮你完成了你未完成的 | 
| [41:31] | You can give it to her or not. | 你可以给她或不给 | 
| [41:39] | It’s up to you. | 这取决于你 |