时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | If Stefan wants to save Sarah’s life, | 如果斯特凡想救莎拉 |
[00:05] | all he has to do is shut his humanity off. | 那他就得关闭人性 |
[00:07] | Stefan without his humanity is one artery away | 关闭人性的斯特凡一不留神 |
[00:09] | from Stefan the ripper. | 就会变成开膛手 |
[00:11] | Your mother is alive? | 你妈妈还活着 |
[00:13] | In a prison world of 1903. | 在停滞的1903年监狱世界 |
[00:15] | And you believe that I can reconnect | 你们相信我可以 |
[00:17] | Stefan with his humanity? | 让斯特凡找回人性吗 |
[00:18] | Pack your bags. | 收拾东西 |
[00:19] | I’ll alert the others. | 我去通知其他人 |
[00:20] | She has a vampire dollhouse. | 她做了个吸血鬼娃娃屋 |
[00:21] | – They’re not coming. – They are my family. | -他们不能走 -他们是我的家人 |
[00:23] | I will leave you here to rot. | 我就留你在这里烂掉 |
[00:25] | We’ll come back for them. | 我们会为他们回来的 |
[00:26] | We’re never going back there, right? | 我们永远不会回去了 是吧 |
[00:28] | No, we’re not. | 不 不会 |
[00:29] | You’ve been a pawn in a game | 你是一场游戏里的棋子 |
[00:31] | that I’ve now lost interest in playing. | 而我现在没兴趣玩了 |
[00:33] | You’re no ordinary girl, Sarah Salvatore. | 你是个不平凡的女孩 莎拉·塞尔瓦托 |
[00:35] | Why would you call me that? | 你为什么这么叫我 |
[00:36] | I have something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[00:37] | The cure to vampirism. | 治愈吸血鬼的解药 |
[00:38] | I knew you wanted it for Elena. | 我知道你想为埃琳娜拿到 |
[00:40] | What if I don’t want it for her now? | 如果我现在不想给她了呢 |
[00:59] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[01:14] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[01:16] | Ok. Who’s messing with me? | 谁在整我啊 |
[01:18] | Chris, are you up there? | 克里斯 是你吗 |
[01:21] | Dick. | 混蛋 |
[01:33] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[01:36] | Chris? Chris? | 克里斯 克里斯 |
[01:41] | Are you booing me? | 你是在嘘我吗 |
[01:44] | I scared him. | 我吓到他了 |
[01:46] | I scared you, right, | 我吓到你了吧 |
[01:47] | with the whole chair flippy | 椅子倒过来 |
[01:48] | and the bottle thing? | 还有瓶子倒下 |
[01:50] | Who are you people? | 你们是谁 |
[01:51] | I’m Caroline, this is Stefan, | 我是卡罗琳 他是斯特凡 |
[01:53] | and that–mmm– was delicious. | 那是…美味 |
[01:57] | Taste. | 尝尝 |
[02:01] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[02:02] | Well, Caroline and I had a little bet | 卡罗琳和我打了个小赌 |
[02:03] | that she would scare you to death. | 赌她能吓死你 |
[02:05] | Like, literally scare you to death. | 真的把你吓死 |
[02:08] | But you have to understand | 但你得理解 |
[02:08] | this is her first time messing with somebody, | 她这是第一次整人 |
[02:10] | so she didn’t realize the whole dead body shock-drop thing | 所以她不知道死尸从天而降什么的 |
[02:14] | is a complete cliche. | 根本很老套 |
[02:16] | Cliche? This guy was my friend. | 老套 他是我的朋友 |
[02:18] | Well, then why aren’t you freaking out, | 那你怎么不吓尿呢 |
[02:20] | a panic attack, heart attack? | 恐慌发作 心脏病什么的 |
[02:22] | Come on. Give me something. | 拜托 总得有点反应啊 |
[02:25] | I don’t think you heard me. | 你没听到吧 |
[02:27] | You’re having a heart attack. | 你心脏病发作了 |
[02:28] | What are you– | 你说… |
[02:31] | My–my chest. What’s happening? | 我的胸口 怎么回事 |
[02:34] | She’s cheating. | 她在作弊 |
[02:35] | That’s what’s happening. | 就这么回事 |
[02:37] | Please help me. | 帮帮我 |
[02:39] | All right. Just relax. It’s mental. | 好啦 放松 只是心理作用 |
[02:41] | You only think you’re having a heart attack. | 你只是以为自己在心脏病发 |
[02:43] | Now your throat’s tightening. | 现在 你喉咙发紧 |
[02:47] | You can’t breathe. | 你喘不上气了 |
[02:53] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[02:54] | Are those spiders all over your body? | 你身上那是爬满了蜘蛛吗 |
[03:06] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[03:07] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[03:08] | Poor guy was so scared | 可怜人吓得 |
[03:10] | that he died of a heart attack. | 心脏病发作死了 |
[03:11] | No. That’s not fair. | 不 这不公平 |
[03:13] | Technically, he died of a loophole. | 严格讲 他死于你钻空子 |
[03:16] | A win is a win. | 赢了就是赢了 |
[03:18] | So you know what we do now. | 你知道我们现在要做什么了 |
[03:20] | Yes, unfortunately, I do. | 是啊 很不幸 我知道 |
[03:24] | Karaoke. | 卡拉OK |
[03:39] | So you drag me out of a hospital bed, | 你把我从医院病床上拽起来 |
[03:41] | waste a tank of gas driving around all night | 浪费一箱油 开了一整晚 |
[03:42] | just to bring me to a house | 就为了带我来一栋 |
[03:44] | in the middle of nowhere? | 荒郊野岭里的房子吗 |
[03:45] | As soon as this door opens, | 这门一打开 |
[03:46] | you are not my problem anymore. | 你就不再是我的麻烦了 |
[03:49] | When have I ever been your problem? | 我什么时候是你的麻烦了 |
[03:51] | Since your great-great-great uncle Stefan | 自你的曾曾祖叔叔斯特凡 |
[03:53] | nearly got you killed. | 差点害死你 |
[03:55] | What? | 什么 |
[03:57] | It’s time for you to meet your real family. | 你该见见你真正的家人了 |
[04:01] | Hello? | 你好 |
[04:05] | Are you looking for my son? | 你找我儿子吗 |
[04:07] | My mistake. | 我找错了 |
[04:11] | I’m sorry. Have–have we– | 对不起 我们认识… |
[04:13] | I’ve got the wrong house. | 我找错门了 |
[04:14] | Terribly sorry to disturb you. | 抱歉打扰你了 |
[04:27] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事啊 |
[04:28] | I’ve met that woman before in 1903. | 我见过那女人 在1903年 |
[04:31] | What?! | 什么 |
[04:33] | She’s the one who turned me into a vampire. | 她是把我变成吸血鬼的人 |
[04:38] | Do you smell something? | 闻到什么了吗 |
[04:42] | Mom’s cooking. | 妈妈在做饭 |
[04:43] | Is that bacon? | 那是培根吗 |
[04:44] | Yeah, or some baby she abducted from a nearby village. | 嗯 要么就是她从附近村庄绑来的婴儿 |
[04:49] | She can hear us. | 她听得到的 |
[04:57] | You have to give her a chance | 你得给她个机会 |
[04:59] | just like I gave you one. | 就像我给了你一个 |
[05:01] | She’s your mother. | 她是你妈妈 |
[05:02] | No. She is a tool to get Stefan’s humanity back | 不 她是唤起斯特凡人性的工具 |
[05:06] | because there is no doubt that he and Caroline are | 因为毫无疑问 他和卡罗琳现在一定 |
[05:09] | fangs deep in bodies right now, | 留下一堆尸体了 |
[05:10] | so the sooner we get our supernatural born killers | 我们越早让超自然杀人狂 |
[05:14] | out of circulation, the better. | 恢复人性 越好 |
[05:25] | Have you seen my T-shirt? | 看见我的T恤衫了吗 |
[05:26] | I prefer you without one. | 你不穿更好看 |
[05:27] | I’m not so sure your mom would feel the same way. | 你妈妈可能不会这么想 |
[05:33] | Take mine. | 穿我的吧 |
[05:55] | This was always Damon’s favorite– | 达蒙一直喜欢这个 |
[05:57] | “Eggie in baskie.” | 篮中蛋 |
[06:00] | Doesn’t taste like I remember. | 味道跟记忆里的不一样了 |
[06:01] | Well, you were human the last time you tasted it. | 你上次吃的时候还是人嘛 |
[06:03] | Our tastes change over time. | 我们的味觉会渐渐改变 |
[06:06] | But, Elena, you’re fairly new at this, aren’t you? | 但 埃琳娜 你还是新吸血鬼吧 |
[06:09] | I turned a few years ago. | 我已经转化一两年了 |
[06:11] | You ever miss it, being human? | 你会怀念吗 做人类 |
[06:15] | Sometimes. | 有时候吧 |
[06:20] | So if I understood correctly, | 如果我理解得没错 |
[06:23] | um, in order to free my companions | 为了将我的同伴 |
[06:26] | from that place where I was trapped, | 从我之前被困的地方解救出来 |
[06:29] | we’ll need the magical device. | 我们需要那件魔法装置 |
[06:30] | The ascendant. | 支配器 |
[06:32] | Yes. The ascendant. Where is that? | 没错 支配器 在哪呢 |
[06:33] | Safe. Very safe. | 在安全地点 |
[06:35] | And we’ll also need a celestial event. | 我们还需要一个天体现象 |
[06:37] | We’ll have to do some digging, yeah. | 我们得查查了 |
[06:39] | Be patient. They take time. | 耐心点 这种事需要时间 |
[06:40] | They’re very rare. | 天体现象不多呢 |
[06:41] | There’s a full moon coming up. Will that work? | 很快就满月了 这个行吗 |
[06:43] | If not, the Lyrids meteor shower is in two weeks. | 如果不行 两周后有天琴座流行雨 |
[06:46] | Well, look at you. | 看你啊 |
[06:47] | If you’re not a one-woman “farmer’s almanac.” | 这么熟悉农用年历 |
[06:50] | Actually, I took your advice, | 其实我听从了你的建议 |
[06:51] | and I’ve been dabbling on Stefan’s computer. | 一直在用斯特凡的电脑 |
[06:54] | What a wondrous invention– all that knowledge. | 真是了不起的发明 那么多知识 |
[06:57] | And videos of cats riding robot vacuum cleaners. | 还有猫咪骑清扫机器人的视频呢 |
[07:04] | Everything ok? | 还好吗 |
[07:05] | It’s Jo. Someone’s been attacking people at Whitmore. | 是乔 有人在惠特莫袭人 |
[07:09] | Let me guess– one of them’s blond, | 我猜猜 一个金发妹 |
[07:10] | and the other one liked turning people | 另一个 |
[07:11] | into human pez dispensers. | 喜欢拧脖子 |
[07:13] | That’s exactly what I’m gonna go find out. | 我要去查清楚 |
[07:15] | Thank you so much for breakfast. | 多谢你的早餐 |
[07:20] | Who is that woman, | 那女人是谁 |
[07:22] | and how do you even know who my family is? | 而且你怎么知道我的家人是谁 |
[07:25] | How do I not know this? | 我怎么不知道 |
[07:26] | Because your uncle Stefan compelled you to forget, | 因为你祖叔叔斯特凡催眠你忘记 |
[07:28] | to keep you a secret from your other uncle– Damon– | 好让你不被另一个叔叔达蒙知道 |
[07:30] | after he killed your parents, | 他杀死了你父母 |
[07:32] | and you would have shared their fate | 如果不是你另一个叔叔 |
[07:33] | had it not been for your other uncle. | 你也会和你父母落得同样命运 |
[07:34] | That’s who you were taking me to? | 你要带我去找他 |
[07:36] | Well, actually, no. | 实际上不是 |
[07:37] | The good brother recently went bad, | 最近好弟弟变坏了 |
[07:38] | and I was hoping to leave you in the care of the bad brother, | 我本希望让坏哥哥来照顾你 |
[07:41] | who actually is less bad now than the good brother. | 他现在倒还比好弟弟强点 |
[07:44] | I don’t understand any of this. | 我一点都不明白 |
[07:45] | Yeah. Look. I can try repeating it, luv, | 我可以再重复一遍 亲爱的 |
[07:46] | but it won’t be any clearer the second time. | 但也不能解释得更清楚了 |
[07:50] | Look. You wanted to know who that woman is? | 你想知道那女人是谁 |
[07:53] | She’s the most dreadful person I’ve ever met. | 她是我这辈子见过的最可怕的人 |
[08:03] | No sick passengers! | 不带生病的乘客 |
[08:05] | I have a ticket. | 我有票 |
[08:07] | I’ve paid. | 我付钱了 |
[08:07] | Oh, yeah? Well, we’re not running a sick ward. | 是吗 我们这不是病房 |
[08:13] | There’s a doctor on that ship. | 船上有医生 |
[08:15] | He can help me. | 他可以帮我 |
[08:17] | Get lost, mate, | 快滚吧 老兄 |
[08:18] | before you infect us all with your consumption. | 你会害我们都染上肺痨的 |
[08:32] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:34] | Someone who sees you need a doctor. | 看到你需要医生的人 |
[08:36] | Well, I–I appreciate that, | 很感激你 |
[08:37] | but even if I could get past quarantine, | 但即使我能通过检疫 |
[08:42] | I seem to have lost my ticket. | 我也没船票了 |
[08:43] | I can be of some help with that. | 我能解决 |
[08:45] | Come. We don’t have much time. | 快来 我们没多少时间了 |
[08:53] | I thought I was on my way to a new life, | 我以为我踏上了新的生活 |
[08:56] | aided by the classiest woman I’d ever met. | 得到了我见过的最优雅的女人的帮助 |
[08:58] | By the time the ship docked in New York harbor, | 等船停靠进纽约港时 |
[09:01] | every soul on board was dead, | 船上所有人都死了 |
[09:04] | including me. | 包括我 |
[09:10] | You’re going to forget everything you know about your real family. | 你要忘记一切关于你亲生家人的事 |
[09:12] | You’re going to wake up safe in your dorm, | 你会在宿舍安全醒来 |
[09:14] | having forgotten you ever heard the name Salvatore. | 忘记你听到过塞尔瓦托这个名字 |
[09:18] | Or you’re finally gonna tell me the whole story. | 或者你终于要告诉我全部的故事 |
[09:23] | You’re on vervain. | 你服了马鞭草 |
[09:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:26] | Your friend Matt stopped by the hospital, | 你朋友马特来过医院 |
[09:28] | gave me some. | 给了我一些 |
[09:39] | *Well, you’re a real tough cookie.* | *你一向如此坚强* |
[09:41] | *With a long history,* | *经常会* |
[09:43] | *of breaking little hearts like the one in me.* | *伤害我这样的少女心* |
[09:48] | *That’s ok, let’s see how you do it.* | *没关系 看看你是怎么做到的* |
[09:51] | *Put up your dukes, and let’s get down to it.* | *握紧拳头 让我们开始* |
[09:55] | *Hit me with your best shot.* | *尽你最大力量打垮我* |
[09:58] | *Why don’t you hit me with your best shot?* | *尽你最大力量打垮我吧* |
[10:02] | *Hit me with your best shot.* | *尽你最大力量打垮我* |
[10:04] | Hey, Taylor Swift. | 泰勒·斯威夫特 |
[10:06] | We’re trying to study here. | 我们在学习呢 |
[10:08] | Where’s the manager in this place? | 这地方的经理呢 |
[10:10] | Someone ask for a manager? | 有人找经理吗 |
[10:14] | I didn’t break his ribs. | 我没打断他的肋骨 |
[10:15] | He got the wind knocked out of him. | 他就是喘不过气了 |
[10:16] | Guy was out for 20 seconds. | 晕了20秒 |
[10:18] | Maybe he’s not cut out for a tactical training program. | 也许他不适合战略训练项目 |
[10:20] | We’re not there to bust up keggers. | 这又不是闹着玩的 |
[10:22] | You want some food? | 你想吃东西吗 |
[10:23] | “You want some food, officer Lockwood?” | “你想吃东西吗 洛克伍德警官 |
[10:25] | Dork. | 呆子 |
[10:26] | *Hit me with your best shot.* | *尽你最大力量打垮我* |
[10:29] | *Why don’t you hit me with your best shot?* | *尽你最大力量打垮我吧* |
[10:33] | *Come on, hit me with your best shot.* | *来吧 尽你最大力量打垮我* |
[10:36] | *Fire away-ay.* | *开始吧* |
[10:43] | What did we just walk into? | 这是什么情况啊 |
[10:44] | Oh, look. It’s the police officers in training. | 看啊 是实习警官 |
[10:48] | Are you guys here to arrest us? | 你们是来逮捕我们的吗 |
[10:52] | You can go away now. | 你可以走了 |
[10:57] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[11:01] | I’m just enjoying the music. | 享受音乐 |
[11:03] | You guys want next song? | 你们想唱下一首吗 |
[11:05] | We should get out of here. | 我们该离开这里 |
[11:07] | No. Stay. | 不 留下嘛 |
[11:10] | Caroline’s taking requests. | 卡罗琳接受点歌的 |
[11:27] | Here. Text Elena. | 给 发消息给埃琳娜 |
[11:30] | Tell her we’re headed to campus to check it out. | 告诉她我们正要去学校看看 |
[11:32] | See those letters? | 看到字母了吗 |
[11:34] | Think of it as a tiny typewriter. | 把它当做小打字机吧 |
[11:38] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[11:41] | “My dearest Elena, I hope this finds you well.” | “亲爱的埃琳娜 希望你一切安好” |
[11:44] | No, no. Short and sweet. | 不不 简洁明了 |
[11:45] | Just “Headed to campus.” | 就打”正赶去学校” |
[11:49] | Yeah. Then when we find them, | 就这样 等我们找到他们 |
[11:51] | I’ll take care of Caroline, | 我负责卡罗琳 |
[11:52] | you look Stefan right in the eyes. | 你就直视斯特凡的眼睛 |
[11:54] | And I will return him to the man he used to be. | 我会把他变回原来的自己 |
[11:57] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[11:58] | And once we’ve done that, | 等做完这事 |
[12:00] | then we will go rescue my friends? | 我们就去救我的朋友们 |
[12:05] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:06] | I know how terribly concerned you are about that. | 我知道你很担心这事 |
[12:09] | How shall I end it, with an “I love you”? | 怎么结尾 写”我爱你”吗 |
[12:12] | Knock yourself out. | 随便 |
[12:15] | You do love her, don’t you? | 你真的爱她 对吧 |
[12:16] | Not that it’s any of your business, | 这和你没关系 |
[12:17] | but, yes, I do, and she loves me. | 但的确 我爱她 她爱我 |
[12:20] | We’re in the love. | 我们在热恋中 |
[12:22] | And you’re afraid you’ll ruin all that | 你担心如果你给她解药 |
[12:23] | if you give her the cure. | 就会毁了这一切 |
[12:27] | Last night when your friend Bonnie was over… | 昨晚你朋友邦妮来的时候 |
[12:30] | You spied on me? | 你监视我 |
[12:31] | Well, I didn’t mean to eavesdrop. | 我不是有意偷听 |
[12:33] | I’m just not used to hearing other voices. I… | 我只是不习惯听到别的声音 |
[12:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:37] | Couldn’t help but listen, | 忍不住就听了 |
[12:39] | and it’s not every day that one hears | 不是每天都能听到 |
[12:41] | something so rare as the cure for vampirism. | 吸血鬼解药这种稀罕事 |
[12:43] | Well, let’s not bring this up to anyone else, ok? | 我们不要和其他人提起这事 好吗 |
[12:47] | You mean, don’t bring it up with Elena. | 你是说不要和埃琳娜说 |
[12:49] | I don’t even know if she wants the cure. | 我不知道她想不想要解药 |
[12:53] | Yet you fear she might | 但你害怕她会想要 |
[12:56] | and that if you give it to her you’ll lose her. | 害怕如果你给她 就会失去她 |
[13:01] | We’re more alike than you care to admit, Damon. | 尽管你不想承认 但我们的确很像 达蒙 |
[13:05] | Neither of us can bear the thought of being alone. | 我们都不愿承受孤单 |
[13:14] | He’s unconscious, | 他还在昏迷 |
[13:15] | but I gave him some of my blood, | 但我给他喝了我的血 |
[13:18] | and his vitals have stabilized. | 现在情况稳定了 |
[13:19] | The more these victims pile up, | 受害者越来越多 |
[13:20] | the harder it is to hide the reason they’re here. | 就越难掩饰为什么会发生这种事 |
[13:23] | Yeah, I know. That’s why I’m hoping | 我知道 所以我希望 |
[13:24] | that Damon and his mom find them soon. | 达蒙和他妈妈能尽快找到他们 |
[13:28] | I’m sorry. Did you just say Damon’s mom? | 抱歉 你说了达蒙的妈妈吗 |
[13:31] | Isn’t she dead? | 她不是死了吗 |
[13:35] | No. She was trapped in a 1903 prison world, | 没有 她被困在了1903年的监狱世界 |
[13:39] | where Kai is currently trapped. | 卡伊现在也在那里 |
[13:41] | Kai is in a 1903 prison world? | 卡伊在1903年的监狱世界 |
[13:43] | I’m sorry. Has nobody told you this? | 抱歉 难道没人告诉你吗 |
[13:45] | I’m on hour 13 of a 12-hour shift. | 我已经连续工作了13小时了 |
[13:47] | Maybe someone could have shot me a text. | 也许有人可以给我发个短信吧 |
[13:50] | I–sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:52] | So Kai’s gone? | 那么卡伊不在了 |
[13:53] | As in for good. | 永远 |
[13:56] | Oh, that’s amazing news. | 真是好消息 |
[13:58] | Like, really amazing news. | 真的是非常好的消息 |
[13:59] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[14:06] | I was wondering why you switched to decaf, | 我还奇怪你为什么要喝脱因咖啡 |
[14:08] | especially while working a 13-hour shift. | 尤其你还上了13小时的班 |
[14:12] | The last thing this baby needs is an uncle psychopath. | 这孩子最不需要的就是一个神经病舅舅 |
[14:16] | You and Alaric having a baby. | 你和阿拉里克要有孩子了 |
[14:20] | I… | 我… |
[14:22] | Jo, this is– this is amazing. | 乔 真是太棒了 |
[14:28] | I’m so happy for you. | 我真为你高兴 |
[14:38] | Little old you did all this? | 这都是你干的吗 |
[14:41] | You’ve made a mistake. | 你犯错了 |
[14:43] | I know, starting with trusting my vampire stalker, | 我知道 从相信我的吸血鬼跟踪者开始 |
[14:46] | who arranged for me to befriend some blue-eyed bartender, | 安排我结识蓝眼珠的酒保 |
[14:50] | also I could witness him getting run over, | 只为让我目睹他被撞 |
[14:53] | and you playing the part of the hero. | 你好来扮演英雄 |
[14:55] | While you were sleeping, I went through your phone, | 趁你睡觉时 我看了你的手机 |
[14:57] | saw your texts to Matt. | 看到了你发给马特的短信 |
[14:58] | Well, that saves me an awkward conversation. | 这就避免了尴尬的解释 |
[15:01] | I’m an idiot for ever trusting you. | 我真是傻瓜居然相信你 |
[15:02] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 别自责了 |
[15:05] | I remember what it was like to be so naive. | 我记得如此天真是什么感觉 |
[15:13] | The bacilli have spread to most of your lungs, | 细菌已经在肺叶上大面积扩散 |
[15:15] | carving out cavities in the tissue. | 引起组织溃烂 |
[15:18] | The bleeding will continue. | 咳血会继续持续 |
[15:20] | You can stop it? | 你可以止血吗 |
[15:21] | I believe so, but the dosage required | 应该可以 病情已如此严重 |
[15:24] | at this late stage is expensive. | 用药的花费会很大 |
[15:26] | Payment isn’t an issue, | 费用不是问题 |
[15:28] | provided your curative is effective. | 只要你的药有效就行 |
[15:30] | I assure you it is. | 这一点我可以保证 |
[15:35] | How many people have you saved with this? | 你用这药治好了多少病人 |
[15:37] | Be truthful. | 说实话 |
[15:38] | None. I promise them health | 从没有 我保证能治好他们 |
[15:40] | and sell them lavender mixed with castor oil. | 然后把加了蓖麻油的薰衣草卖给了他们 |
[15:42] | What? | 什么 |
[15:44] | Why are you saying that? | 你为什么要那样说 |
[15:46] | I thought you could help me. | 我以为你能帮我的 |
[15:48] | He lied. | 他撒谎了 |
[15:50] | What is this man’s true prognosis? | 此人的真实病情是什么 |
[15:52] | He’ll die within the week. | 一周内他就会死去 |
[15:54] | Chances are, he’ll never see land again. | 他很可能再也看不到大陆了 |
[15:58] | Leave us. | 你走吧 |
[16:05] | You should go, as well. | 你也该离开了 |
[16:07] | I do not wish to repay your acts of kindness by affecting you. | 我可不想恩将仇报 把病传给你 |
[16:12] | You can’t. | 不会的 |
[16:13] | I’ve already had consumption. | 我已经得过肺痨了 |
[16:17] | How did you survive? | 你是怎么活下来的 |
[16:19] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[16:23] | What are you, an angel? | 你是什么 天使吗 |
[16:39] | Look. We listened to you sing, | 我们听过你唱歌了 |
[16:40] | we clapped our hands. | 也鼓掌了 |
[16:41] | Can we go now? | 可以走了吗 |
[16:43] | Let’s play Caroline Trivia. | 我们来玩卡罗琳知识问答 |
[16:46] | I don’t even know what that is. | 我根本不知道那是什么 |
[16:47] | Oh, sure you do! | 你当然知道 |
[16:49] | You both dated me, | 你们俩都跟我约会过 |
[16:50] | which means you should know everything about me, | 也就是说你们都应该很了解我的 |
[16:52] | so I’m gonna ask you some questions about myself, | 所以我要问你们一些关于我的问题 |
[16:56] | and whoever answers them right lives. | 谁答对了 谁就可以活 |
[16:59] | You’re sick. | 你疯了 |
[17:00] | When is my birthday? | 我生日是哪天 |
[17:03] | Tyler! | 泰勒 |
[17:04] | October 10. | 10月10日 |
[17:06] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[17:08] | All right, Matt. Your turn. | 马特 该你了 |
[17:10] | What is my favorite color? | 我最喜欢的颜色是什么 |
[17:14] | That’s a trick question. | 这是个陷阱问题 |
[17:15] | You don’t have a favorite color. | 你根本没有最喜欢的颜色 |
[17:18] | Correct! | 答对了 |
[17:21] | Ok. Now a tie breaker. | 好了 现在要打破平局 |
[17:23] | Whoever answers first wins. | 谁答得快谁就赢 |
[17:28] | What was my mom’s final memory before she died? | 我妈妈死前的最后记忆是什么 |
[17:34] | How would we even begin to know that? | 我们怎么可能知道呢 |
[17:36] | Oh, I’m sure I mentioned it at some point. | 我之前肯定提到过的 |
[17:38] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没提过 |
[17:39] | Come on. Ticktock, ticktock. | 来吧 还在倒计时呢 |
[17:41] | Judges are waiting for a final answer. | 评委在等待最终答案呢 |
[17:43] | What was my mom’s final memory | 我妈妈一命呜呼前 |
[17:46] | before she kicked the bucket? | 最后的记忆是什么 |
[17:51] | Well, looks like, | 看起来 |
[17:53] | Whitmore’s gonna need a new philosophy T.A. | 惠特莫需要一个新哲学助教了 |
[17:59] | Your mom was teaching you how to ride a bike. | 你妈妈在教你怎么骑自行车 |
[18:03] | Bingo! And Stefan wins, | 答对了 斯特凡赢了 |
[18:06] | which means you two lose, | 意味着你们俩输了 |
[18:08] | which isn’t that bad actually | 这个结果也不错 |
[18:11] | because now it just means we get to kill the both of you. | 因为现在我们可以把你俩都杀了 |
[18:23] | Judging from the victims, | 从受害者的情况来看 |
[18:24] | they started at the library, | 他们从图书馆开始 |
[18:25] | they took out a couple security guards near the football field, | 放倒了几个橄榄球场附近的保卫人员 |
[18:28] | and then they wandered over to the movie theater. | 然后向着电影院方向去了 |
[18:30] | You know what the most shocking part of all this is? | 你知道最让我震惊的部分是什么吗 |
[18:34] | That I’m not shocked. | 是我根本没感到震惊 |
[18:35] | Doctor 101– | 医生基本法则 |
[18:36] | becoming desensitized goes with the territory. | 见怪不怪是职业病 |
[18:39] | Actually, the reason why I’m not shocked is because | 其实 我没感到震惊的原因是 |
[18:42] | I’ve been in their shoes, | 这些事我经历过 |
[18:44] | and I was just as bad, | 我那时也一样恶劣 |
[18:46] | and this is all just one big horrible reminder | 而这一切都在提醒着我 |
[18:49] | that there’s always gonna be a part of me | 我内心总会有那样一个部分 |
[18:51] | that’s capable of doing what they’re doing. | 让我能做出他们现在在做的事 |
[18:55] | But you’re not gonna let that happen. | 但你不会让那种事发生的 |
[18:58] | You’re gonna be too busy running your small-town family practice | 你会整日忙于做小镇大众医疗 |
[19:01] | and curing little Stevie from the chicken pox. | 给小史蒂夫治疗水痘 |
[19:03] | For a while maybe | 也许能做一阵子吧 |
[19:06] | until little Stevie becomes teenage Steven | 但等小史蒂夫变成了青年史蒂文 |
[19:09] | and I haven’t aged a day. | 而我的样貌却一点没衰老 |
[19:13] | Have you told Damon about this? | 你跟达蒙说过这些吗 |
[19:15] | What do you mean? | 你是指什么 |
[19:16] | I saw how you reacted when you found out I was pregnant. | 我看到你得知我怀孕时的反应了 |
[19:20] | Well, I– | 我… |
[19:20] | And the next eternity of your life flashed before your eyes, | 接下来的永恒生命在你眼前闪过 |
[19:23] | and it scared the hell out of you. | 把你吓坏了 |
[19:25] | I–I’m just happy for you and Alaric. | 我只是为你和阿拉里克感到高兴 |
[19:28] | Alaric, who used to be a vampire, | 阿拉里克 他以前也是吸血鬼 |
[19:31] | now is a human having a kid. | 现在变成了凡人 要有孩子了 |
[19:34] | Have you discussed this with your boyfriend? | 你和你男朋友讨论过这个问题吗 |
[19:36] | He knows how I feel, | 他知道我的感受 |
[19:38] | but he also knows that there’s nothing we can do to change that, | 不过他也知道我们无法改变现状 |
[19:42] | so there’s no point in dwelling. | 所以多想也无益 |
[19:45] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[19:50] | So how do I know you’re not the one who’s been mind-controlling me, | 我怎么知道不是你在控制我的意念 |
[19:53] | making me believe this messed up family history. | 让我相信这混乱的家史呢 |
[19:56] | You were ripped from the womb of a dead woman. | 你是从一个死去女人的子宫里取出来的 |
[19:58] | Stefan compelled away the truth, | 斯特凡催眠你忘记真相 |
[20:00] | but the emotional scars still linger. | 但情感创伤还在 |
[20:02] | How else do you explain your morbid fascinations, hmm? | 否则怎么解释你病态的痴迷 |
[20:05] | The–the hanging of Mary Surratt–heh– | 玛丽·苏拉特被处以绞刑 |
[20:08] | is hardly a motivational poster, now is it? | 可不是激励海报啊 |
[20:10] | Yeah. Well, there’s something about death that I find– | 是啊 我觉得死亡… |
[20:14] | I don’t know– | 我说不清 |
[20:15] | Alluring? | 很有诱惑力 |
[20:18] | Well, let me tell you, | 我告诉你 |
[20:20] | You can’t truly appreciate death | 如果不是曾站在死亡边缘 |
[20:22] | until you’ve stood at its precipice. | 你是无法真正欣赏死亡的 |
[20:37] | I haven’t heard that song since I was a boy. | 我长大后就再没听过那首歌了 |
[20:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:43] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[20:45] | Is it so hard to believe someone could do you a kindness? | 很难相信会有人善待你吗 |
[20:48] | I was abandoned at a workhouse at the age of 4. | 我四岁时被抛弃在济贫院 |
[20:54] | It’s not a place known for its kindness. | 那里可没多少善意 |
[20:58] | I, too, know what it is to be tossed aside like rubbish. | 我也知道像垃圾一样被丢弃的感觉 |
[21:03] | I was sent to a sanatorium to rot, left to die, | 我被送去疗养院 留下等死 |
[21:08] | abandoned by my own husband, | 被我丈夫抛弃 |
[21:11] | who prayed the end would come quickly not | 他祈祷死亡尽快降临 |
[21:12] | so that I would be spared pain and misery | 不是好让我尽早脱离痛苦折磨 |
[21:14] | but so that he would be unburdened by me, | 而是这样他就能摆脱我了 |
[21:19] | but I was given a reprieve, | 但我的死得以被推迟 |
[21:22] | and it was only once I was unshackled from a life that didn’t want me | 我摆脱了不欢迎我的生活的束缚后 |
[21:26] | that I found my true family. | 才找到了真正的家人 |
[21:28] | Is that where you’re heading, to meet them? | 你就是要去见他们吗 |
[21:32] | No. I could never bear to be apart from them. | 不 我无法容忍与他们分离 |
[21:36] | They’re here, traveling with me. | 他们在这里 和我一起出行 |
[21:40] | Like you and I, they’re outcasts. | 和你我一样 他们也是被抛弃的人 |
[21:44] | You could join us. | 你可以加入我们 |
[21:48] | You’d never be alone again. | 你再也不会孤单 |
[22:01] | It would appear the end is coming. | 看来结局即将来临 |
[22:04] | Or the beginning. | 或是开始 |
[22:28] | Drink this, Lorenzo. | 喝下这个 洛恩佐 |
[22:34] | If your brother’s on the hunt, | 如果你弟弟在找食物 |
[22:35] | he won’t be staying in one place. | 他不会待在同一个地方 |
[22:36] | Yeah? Well, we have to start somewhere. | 是吗 总得有个开始的地方 |
[22:37] | Elena said she treated some kid | 埃琳娜说她治疗的一个孩子 |
[22:38] | who was attacked coming out of modern European History. | 是离开”欧洲现代史”教室时遇了袭 |
[22:43] | Well, well. | 好吧 |
[22:45] | Mother knows best. | 母亲最明白了 |
[22:48] | Elena said they’re at scull bar. | 埃琳娜说他们在赛艇酒吧 |
[22:50] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[22:52] | We have yet to discuss what we’ll do if stefan fails to remember me. | 我们还没讨论如果斯特凡不记得我该怎么办 |
[22:55] | What, are you kidding? You’re his mother. | 你开玩笑吗 你是他母亲 |
[22:57] | Of course, he’s gonna remember you. | 他当然会记得你 |
[23:02] | Tell me you can do this. | 告诉我你可以的 |
[23:04] | What if I say the wrong thing? | 如果我说错话了呢 |
[23:05] | A century and a half is a long time to be away. | 一个半世纪的离别是很漫长的 |
[23:08] | You’ll be fine. | 你能行的 |
[23:09] | Just channel whatever you were feeling when you came back to get us. | 只要回想下你当时回来找我们的心情就好 |
[23:14] | When I came back to get you? | 我回来找你们 |
[23:16] | Yeah. 1903. | 没错 1903年 |
[23:18] | You found out we were vampires, | 你得知我们变成了吸血鬼 |
[23:20] | you landed in New York harbor after a 40-year romp in Europe, | 于是在欧洲游荡40年后 你重回纽约港 |
[23:22] | and you… | 然后你… |
[23:32] | You weren’t coming to get us. | 你不是来找我们的 |
[23:34] | No. I wasn’t. | 不是的 |
[23:37] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[23:44] | You can do this. | 你能行的 |
[23:46] | All we have to do is just try. | 我们只要尽力就好 |
[23:48] | I have been trying, Damon. | 我已经很努力了 达蒙 |
[23:51] | Since I laid my eyes on you yesterday, | 自从我昨天见到你 |
[23:53] | I have been trying with all of my heart | 我一直在竭尽全力尝试 |
[23:56] | to reconnect with the woman who was your mother, | 找回做你母亲的感觉 |
[23:59] | to remember what it felt like to mourn | 去回想我被你父亲抛弃后 |
[24:02] | you and your brother after I was banished by your father. | 失去你和你弟弟的那种悲痛 |
[24:06] | After I was turned, | 我变成吸血鬼后 |
[24:08] | the only thing more powerful | 唯一比对你们的思念 |
[24:10] | than the longing I felt for you | 更强烈的情感 |
[24:12] | was the fear of what I would do | 就是害怕我再见到你们时 |
[24:15] | if I ever saw you again. | 会做出什么可怕的事 |
[24:19] | So I stayed away. | 所以我选择远离你们 |
[24:24] | I had to find others | 我必须另找别人 |
[24:26] | who could help me find my way back to myself, | 帮我找回过去的自己 |
[24:28] | and…by the time my new family | 当我的新家庭 |
[24:33] | helped me to do that, | 帮我找到自己后 |
[24:36] | everything I felt for my old family, | 我对以前家人的感情 |
[24:38] | for you and your brother | 对你还有你弟弟的思念 |
[24:41] | was gone. | 都消失了 |
[24:45] | I hate that I can’t make myself feel more. | 我恨自己无法拥有更多感情 |
[24:52] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[25:13] | Heads I kill Tyler, and tails I kill Matt. | 正面朝上我杀泰勒 反面就杀马特 |
[25:16] | Deal? | 怎么样 |
[25:17] | Sounds good to me. | 我没意见 |
[25:30] | Looks like somebody’s angry. | 看来有人生气了 |
[25:32] | He’s a wolf. It’s his resting face. | 他是狼人 这根本不算什么 |
[25:34] | You wonder why everyone hates vampires? | 知道为什么大家都恨吸血鬼吗 |
[25:36] | Look at you, messing with people for no reason. | 看你 毫无理由地玩弄别人 |
[25:38] | That’s really brave. | 真勇敢 |
[25:41] | Ty, what are you doing? | 泰 你要做什么 |
[25:47] | Are you serious? | 真要这样吗 |
[25:48] | What’s wrong, Stefan? | 怎么了 斯特凡 |
[25:49] | Not used to people fighting back? | 不习惯别人反击吗 |
[25:50] | No. Actually, I’m just not used to people being this stupid. | 不 其实我只是不习惯对手如此愚蠢 |
[25:53] | All right, Ty, stop. | 好了 泰 住手 |
[25:54] | Stefan, he’s sorry. | 斯特凡 他知道错了 |
[25:55] | Ty, stop. He will kill you. | 泰 别这样 他会杀了你的 |
[25:58] | See that little vein in his forehead? | 看到他额头上的青筋了吗 |
[26:01] | I used to think it was so sexy, | 以前我觉得那很性感 |
[26:04] | but now I’m pretty sure | 但现在我知道 |
[26:05] | it’s just all the blood leaving his brain. | 那只是他的大脑血液在外流 |
[26:08] | Screw you, Caroline. | 去你的 卡罗琳 |
[26:11] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[26:12] | Either of you, come at me. | 你们随便一个 上啊 |
[26:13] | Ty, stop! | 泰 住手 |
[26:14] | Hey, Caroline. I will gladly kill him for you, | 卡罗琳 我很乐意帮你杀了他 |
[26:16] | but I know what a jerk he was during your relationship, | 但我知道你们交往时他有多混蛋 |
[26:19] | so if you want– | 所以如果你想的话 |
[26:20] | I want. | 我是想 |
[26:22] | Come on, Tyler. | 来啊 泰勒 |
[26:25] | I dare you. | 有种你就来 |
[26:27] | Ty, stop. She will kill you. | 泰 住手 她会杀了你的 |
[26:29] | Get out of here, Matt. | 出去 马特 |
[26:42] | Nice going, Tyler. | 干得漂亮 泰勒 |
[26:53] | She flat out told you that she didn’t love you? | 她明确告诉你她不爱你吗 |
[26:56] | Well, she was her overly proper self, | 她说得很含蓄 |
[26:58] | but, yeah, that was the gist of it, | 但没错 就是这意思 |
[27:00] | but, hey, you know, | 但你知道吗 |
[27:01] | I’m not planning on honoring my end of the plan | 反正我也不准备履行承诺 |
[27:03] | by jail-breaking her friends, | 救她朋友出监狱 |
[27:04] | so…figure we’re even. | 所以 就算扯平了吧 |
[27:06] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[27:07] | Nah. It’s fine. | 我没事 |
[27:08] | 150 years is a long time to care. | 要在乎一个人150年可不是件容易的事 |
[27:11] | Says the guy who pined for Katherine Pierce | 你不还整整一个半世纪念念不忘 |
[27:13] | for over a century and a half. | 凯瑟琳·皮尔斯 |
[27:15] | It’s ok to feel hurt, Damon. | 觉得受伤是正常的 达蒙 |
[27:18] | Lily was the second woman to abandon you. | 莉莉是第二个抛弃你的女人 |
[27:20] | Says the woman who never has. | 但你从没抛弃过我 |
[27:24] | Look. You can sit here and flirt with me, | 你可以继续跟我调情 |
[27:25] | or you can help me come up with a plan “B” | 也可以帮我想个后备计划 |
[27:28] | because Lily’s a no-go. | 因为莉莉是没戏了 |
[27:30] | Stefan doesn’t know how she feels. | 斯特凡不知道她的想法 |
[27:31] | Stefan’s also not a moron. | 但斯特凡也不是傻瓜 |
[27:34] | Any chance your mom’s a good liar? | 你母亲有可能骗得过他吗 |
[27:39] | Where the hell are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[27:40] | Anywhere. I don’t know. | 去哪都行 我也不知道 |
[27:42] | Just let me be. | 别拦着我 |
[27:44] | No. Now you listen. | 不 你听好了 |
[27:48] | I have one solution to this, and it’s you, | 这件事我只有一个解决办法 那就是你 |
[27:50] | so you’re gonna walk over to that bar, | 所以你得去酒吧 |
[27:51] | and you’re gonna give the performance of your lifetime, | 给我好好演上一场戏 |
[27:53] | or you can kiss your desiccated vampire family good-bye. | 不然就跟你的干尸吸血鬼家人永别吧 |
[27:57] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[27:58] | And what if I fail to bring him back? | 如果我没能带他回来呢 |
[27:59] | You won’t fail. | 你不会失败的 |
[28:02] | I need to be assured that regardless | 我必须得到保证 无论今天 |
[28:03] | of the outcome with your brother today | 你弟弟的事最终结果如何 |
[28:05] | I can trust you to help me get my people back. | 你都会帮我救回我的家人 |
[28:07] | I told you a hundred times we’ll get them back. | 我说了一百回了 我会救他们回来的 |
[28:08] | And is that the truth? | 这是真话吗 |
[28:09] | Why would I lie? | 我为什么要说谎 |
[28:11] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[28:13] | You have the power to give your greatest love | 你可以让你的挚爱 |
[28:15] | the human life she desires, | 变回她想做的人类 |
[28:16] | and you are yet to be truthful with her. | 你却仍在隐瞒她 |
[28:36] | Showtime. | 开演吧 |
[28:38] | So some good samaritan vampire saves you from dying, | 这么说一个好心的吸血鬼救了你的命 |
[28:42] | gives you superstrength, mind control, | 让你有了超强力量 精神控制力 |
[28:44] | and you never grow old. | 还永远不会变老 |
[28:46] | Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. | 听起来挺不错啊 |
[28:47] | Yeah. That’s because you don’t know about the hunger. | 那是因为你不了解那种饥渴 |
[28:51] | I was awakened by the deafening sound of waves | 我被海浪敲打船身的声音吵醒 |
[28:54] | lapping against the ship, | 那简直震耳欲聋 |
[28:56] | blinded by the faint glow of the northern lights. | 就连北极光微弱的光芒也让我觉得刺眼 |
[28:59] | Every one of my senses intensified to the point of pain | 我所有的感知力都被无限放大 令我痛苦 |
[29:03] | but none more than the insatiable craving for blood. | 但都比不上对鲜血的无尽渴望 |
[29:23] | What happened here? | 发生了什么事 |
[29:25] | The woman who helped you, | 帮助你的那个女人 |
[29:27] | she killed them all. | 她杀了他们 |
[29:29] | Everyone’s dead. | 所有人都死了 |
[29:30] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[29:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:33] | She told me to come find you. | 她让我来找你 |
[29:35] | She wants you to feed on me | 她要你吸我的血 |
[29:37] | to complete your transition. | 好完成转化 |
[29:57] | After feeding on the charlatan, | 吸了那骗子后 |
[29:59] | I searched all over that ship for that woman, | 我在船上四处寻找那女人 |
[30:03] | but she was gone. | 但她已经不见了 |
[30:04] | Her promises of a new life and a new family were lies. | 她承诺的新生和新家庭都是谎言 |
[30:07] | She made me a monster | 她将我变成了一个怪物 |
[30:08] | and then abandoned me. | 然后就抛弃了我 |
[30:09] | For what reason? | 为什么 |
[30:10] | Who knows? Probably some sick game. | 谁知道 或许是个变态的游戏吧 |
[30:15] | Like the one you were playing with me. | 就像你对我做的那样 |
[30:17] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[30:19] | The goal was the same. | 我跟她的目的是一样的 |
[30:22] | I wanted to do to you what had been done to me. | 我想对你做她对我做的那些事 |
[30:29] | To make you a monster. | 把你变成一个怪物 |
[30:33] | I’m sorry, Matt. Come on. | 对不起 马特 振作点 |
[30:35] | You can’t die on me, man. | 你不能死在我手上 哥们 |
[30:36] | So for those of us keeping score, | 如果我没记错的话 |
[30:39] | if Matt dies, | 如果马特死了 |
[30:40] | are you gonna start peeing on fire hydrants again? | 你就又得变成狼 对着消防栓撒尿了吧 |
[30:42] | That’s a very good question. | 这是个好问题 |
[30:44] | I mean, if all that rage made you think | 如果你的怒火让你觉得 |
[30:46] | that you could take us both, | 你可以干掉我们两个 |
[30:47] | maybe this is nature’s way of reconnecting you | 或许这是大自然在让你重新 |
[30:49] | with your true self. | 找回真正的自己 |
[30:50] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[31:03] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[31:07] | It’s my mother. | 是我母亲 |
[31:16] | Get him out of here. | 带他走吧 |
[31:17] | Here. Take my car. | 给你 开我的车 |
[31:19] | Come here, man. | 走吧 哥们儿 |
[31:29] | So… you have a mother? | 你有母亲 |
[31:33] | I had a mom. | 我有过妈妈 |
[31:35] | She died, so whoever this is | 但她死了 所以不管这位是谁 |
[31:37] | is Damon’s lame attempt to get my humanity back on. | 都不过是达蒙想唤醒我人性的蹩脚招数 |
[31:41] | Let me guess. Then you get my humanity back on. | 我猜 之后就是你唤醒我的人性了吧 |
[31:45] | I don’t think so. | 我才不要 |
[31:50] | Sorry, Stefan, but thanks for the head start. | 抱歉 斯特凡 多谢让我先跑 |
[31:58] | Elena! We need help! | 埃琳娜 我们需要帮忙 |
[32:00] | Oh, my god! Matt! | 我的天哪 马特 |
[32:05] | It’s ok. You’ll be fine. | 没事的 你马上就没事了 |
[32:08] | No. | 不要 |
[32:09] | Matt, take the damn blood. | 马特 赶紧把血喝了 |
[32:10] | I said I don’t want it. I want a doctor. | 我说了我不要 我要医生 |
[32:12] | – But– – Where’s Jo? | -但是 -乔在哪里 |
[32:14] | – Matt! – Help! | -马特 -救命 |
[32:23] | What just happened? | 搞什么啊 |
[32:29] | Here. Let me help you. | 来 我帮你 |
[32:40] | I’m sure you have many questions. | 我想你一定有许多疑问 |
[32:44] | Well, the fact that you haven’t aged a day | 你既然一点也没变老 |
[32:45] | answers the big one. | 就足以解答最大的疑问 |
[32:52] | I’m a ripper. | 我是开膛手 |
[32:55] | All of the guilt you’ve carried for your lack of control, | 你所有对控制力薄弱的愧疚 |
[32:59] | it’s my fault, not yours. | 那都怪我 不怪你 |
[33:02] | You get it from me. | 你是从我这儿遗传的 |
[33:05] | That’s why I had to leave. | 所以我才必须离开 |
[33:09] | I was so new to the bloodlust, | 当时我刚刚开始嗜血 |
[33:12] | I was afraid I would hurt you and your brother. | 我害怕会伤害你和你哥哥 |
[33:17] | The last time I saw you | 我最后一次见你 |
[33:20] | was the day of my funeral. | 是在我葬礼那天 |
[33:24] | You weren’t imagining it. | 那不是你的想象 |
[33:27] | I was your angel. | 你的天使就是我 |
[33:32] | Then tell him | 然后告诉他 |
[33:34] | that you wish you could have seen him grow up. | 你真希望当初有机会看他长大 |
[33:36] | If only I’d been there | 我多么希望 |
[33:38] | to see you grow into a young man, | 能陪着你长大 |
[33:43] | to protect you from your father’s temper, | 保护你不被你暴躁的父亲伤害 |
[33:46] | but I was so ashamed of the things that I’d done, | 但我无法面对我的所作所为 |
[33:50] | of what I’d become, | 和我的新身份 |
[33:53] | and by the time I got my appetite under control | 等我终于控制了欲望 |
[33:56] | and was coming back for you and your brother, | 想回去找你和你哥哥时 |
[34:01] | I was hunted down and banished to a prison world by the Gemini. | 却被双子巫师团追捕 流放去了监狱世界 |
[34:05] | The one thing that helped you get through | 这些年来困在那可怕的地方 |
[34:07] | being trapped in that awful place… | 唯一支撑我的 |
[34:10] | Was the hope of seeing my sons again. | 就是重见两个儿子的希望 |
[34:16] | I know there are no words | 我知道任何话语 |
[34:18] | that make up for me abandoning you, | 都无法弥补我抛弃你的事实 |
[34:22] | but we have all of eternity for me to try. | 但余下的永恒生命里 我都会一直努力 |
[34:27] | “Your angel has returned to you.” | 你的天使回来了 |
[34:29] | Your angel has returned to you, | 你的天使回来了 |
[34:31] | And I will never leave you again. | 而且我永远不会再离开你 |
[34:49] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[34:53] | My sweet, sweet boy. | 我亲爱的儿子 |
[35:18] | How’d you find her? | 你怎么找到她的 |
[35:21] | On the list of things to be worrying about, | 你需要担心的事一大堆 |
[35:23] | she’s not one of them. | 不用操心她了 |
[35:26] | You get a night, Stefan, | 给你一晚上 斯特凡 |
[35:28] | a night to beat yourself up, | 一晚上时间自责 |
[35:31] | do your shame spiral, | 爱怎么愧疚怎么愧疚 |
[35:34] | and then you have to go after Caroline. | 然后你得去找卡罗琳 |
[35:39] | I don’t need a night. | 不需要一晚上 |
[35:42] | I’ll find her. | 我会找到她的 |
[35:55] | You refusing the pain meds, too? | 止痛药你也要拒绝吗 |
[35:58] | No. | 不 |
[36:02] | Then why are you refusing my blood? | 你为什么拒绝喝我的血 |
[36:06] | Do you know how many times I’ve died | 你知道我死掉 |
[36:09] | or nearly died? | 或者差点死掉多少回了吗 |
[36:12] | Most of those times were at the hands | 大多是被那些我以为 |
[36:13] | of people I thought were my friends. | 是我朋友的人所伤 |
[36:16] | I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[36:17] | not people — vampires. | 不是人 是吸血鬼 |
[36:20] | – Matt – Don’t give me the | -马特 -别跟我说什么 |
[36:21] | “We’re not all like that” speech, Elena, | “你们不都那样” 埃琳娜 |
[36:22] | because you are. | 你们就是一样 |
[36:25] | Just one flip of a switch away. | 只是一个人性开关的差别 |
[36:29] | That’s not what I was gonna say. | 我没打算那么说 |
[36:31] | I actually think you have every right to be mad… | 其实我认为你完全有理由生气 |
[36:37] | But why won’t you let me make it better? | 但你为什么不肯让我让你好受点呢 |
[36:41] | I can’t say that I hate vampires | 我不能说自己讨厌吸血鬼 |
[36:45] | and then use them when it’s to my advantage. | 但需要时又利用他们 |
[36:49] | I can’t have it both ways, Elena. | 鱼和熊掌不可兼得 埃琳娜 |
[36:56] | That’s just how it is to me. | 这是我的选择 |
[37:09] | Good. Now that the vervain’s out of your system, | 很好 马鞭草排出你体外了 |
[37:11] | how does Southampton sound? | 想去南安普敦吗 |
[37:16] | Well, I may as well compel you a nice place to disappear to. | 既然要你消失 不如催眠你去个好地方 |
[37:19] | Or you could give me the choice you never had. | 或者你可以给我你没得到过的选择 |
[37:21] | Look. You said it yourself. | 你自己也说了 |
[37:22] | You do this, you’re only making it worse. | 你这么做 只会使事情恶化 |
[37:24] | Ah, but you’ll be safe. | 但至少你会安全 |
[37:25] | What if I swore never to seek out the Salvatores? | 如果我发誓永远不接触塞尔瓦托家族呢 |
[37:27] | From what you’ve told me, | 听了你的话 |
[37:28] | I don’t want any part of my real family. | 我完全不想和我的血亲有什么瓜葛 |
[37:44] | Have a nice life, Sarah Nelson. | 生活愉快 莎拉·尼尔森 |
[37:53] | Well, Matt lives to hate vampires another day, | 马特可以继续活着恨吸血鬼了 |
[37:56] | Stefan’s on Caroline duty, | 斯特凡去拯救卡罗琳了 |
[37:57] | and I just introduced mom to uber. | 我刚向我妈介绍了优步打车软件 |
[38:00] | Taking bets on which one goes south first. | 赌赌看哪个会先出问题 |
[38:03] | I want to throw Jo a baby shower. | 我想给乔办个宝宝送礼会 |
[38:08] | Forgot to hit your turn signal for that segue. | 你这思维跳跃也太快了 |
[38:11] | Jo’s pregnancy’s | 乔怀孕的事 |
[38:13] | the best news that we’ve had in a little while, | 是很久以来最棒的消息了 |
[38:15] | and I feel like I didn’t react in the way that I should have. | 而我觉得我没做出合适的反应 |
[38:19] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[38:22] | Because I think I was — I don’t know. | 因为我觉得我…说不清 |
[38:28] | Jealous? | 嫉妒她吗 |
[38:29] | Yeah. A little. | 没错 有点 |
[38:35] | I mean, I’ve always wanted a family | 我一直想拥有一个家 |
[38:38] | before, you know. | 在 那之前 |
[38:43] | So it’s kind of a bummer of a reminder | 所以想到这永远不可能了 |
[38:45] | that that’s never gonna happen for me. | 让我很郁闷 |
[39:00] | But I get to have a life with you, | 但我可以和你在一起 |
[39:05] | which is also what I’ve always wanted, | 这也是我一直想要的 |
[39:07] | so it’ll be good, ok? | 所以没什么不好的 |
[39:13] | I just had to let myself be sad for a minute. | 我只是想郁闷一小会儿 |
[39:21] | What if things could be different? | 如果不用如此呢 |
[39:24] | What if you could change everything. | 如果你可以改变这一切呢 |
[39:26] | They’re not, and I can’t. | 但事情不会改变 我也改变不了 |
[39:33] | Nothing’s changed. | 什么也不会变 |
[39:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:47] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[39:54] | This better be important. | 这事最好很重要 |
[40:10] | So I called my dad to let him know that Kai’s gone, | 我给我爸打了电话告诉他卡伊离开了 |
[40:14] | but all he wants to know | 但他唯一关心的 |
[40:17] | is where the ascendant is. | 却是支配器在哪 |
[40:19] | We have to destroy it. | 我们必须毁掉它 |
[40:21] | – Why? – Before you answer that, | -为什么 -在你回答前 |
[40:22] | I should probably skip to the part | 也许我该先提一下 |
[40:24] | where I already gave it to Lily. | 我已经把它给莉莉了 |
[40:26] | What?! You promised bonnie that– | 什么 但你答应过邦妮 |
[40:28] | It doesn’t matter. | 那都不重要 |
[40:30] | You need to get it back now. | 你得马上把它拿回来 |
[40:33] | Tell me. | 说吧 |
[40:41] | Before the 1900s, | 20世纪前 |
[40:43] | your mother fell in with a group of witches | 你妈妈和一群被双子巫师团 |
[40:45] | that were cast out of the Gemini Coven. | 驱逐的巫师走到了一起 |
[40:50] | They were known as heretics, siphoners like Kai, | 他们被称为异教徒 和卡伊一样会吸取魔力 |
[40:55] | but not just that. | 但还不止如此 |
[40:57] | Lily turned them, | 莉莉转化了他们 |
[40:59] | resulting in creatures that are both witch and vampire. | 他们成了巫师-吸血鬼 |
[41:03] | But that’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[41:05] | Vampires can’t be witches. | 吸血鬼不能是巫师 |
[41:06] | These are witches that have magic | 这些巫师只有从别人那里 |
[41:08] | only when they siphon power from another source. | 吸取了魔力后 才有魔法 |
[41:14] | As vampires… | 作为吸血鬼 |
[41:15] | They have a constant source. | 他们就有了固定的魔力来源 |
[41:21] | They can siphon off of themselves. | 他们可以吸取自身的魔力 |
[41:23] | They were on their way to destroy the Gemini, | 他们本来要去毁灭双子巫师团 |
[41:25] | but the coven got to them first, | 但巫师团先下手为强 |
[41:28] | put them into exile. | 流放了他们 |
[41:31] | Heretics are ruthless– | 异教徒很残忍 |
[41:33] | vampires with witch power, | 既是吸血鬼 又拥有巫师法力 |
[41:36] | an aberration of nature. | 一种畸形生灵 |
[41:38] | They can never be allowed to escape. | 绝不能让他们逃出来 |
[41:45] | Imagine Kai with the bloodlust of a vampire. | 想象一下嗜血的卡伊会多么可怕 |
[41:54] | Now imagine 6 of them. | 而一共有六个这样的他 |