时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The cure to vampirism. | 治愈吸血鬼的解药 |
[00:03] | I knew you wanted it for Elena. | 我知道你想为埃琳娜拿到 |
[00:05] | What if I don’t want it for her now? | 如果我现在不想给她了呢 |
[00:06] | If anyone tries to flip my humanity switch back on, | 如果有人企图恢复我的人性 |
[00:09] | I’ll become your worst nightmare. | 我会让你们吃不了兜着走 |
[00:12] | Ty, stop! | 泰 住手 |
[00:14] | Hello, mother. | 你好 妈妈 |
[00:16] | You believe that I can reconnect Stefan with his humanity? | 你们相信我可以让斯特凡找回人性吗 |
[00:20] | And once we’ve done that, | 等做完这事 |
[00:21] | then we will go rescue my friends? | 我们就去救我的朋友们 |
[00:23] | They were known as heretics, | 他们被称为异教徒 |
[00:25] | vampires with witch power. | 既是吸血鬼 又拥有巫师法力 |
[00:27] | That woman made me a monster | 她将我变成了一个怪物 |
[00:28] | and then abandoned me. | 然后就抛弃了我 |
[00:30] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[00:31] | Damon’s lame attempt to get my humanity back on. | 达蒙想唤醒我人性的蹩脚招数 |
[00:33] | And let me guess– then you get my humanity back on. | 我猜 之后就是你唤醒我的人性了吧 |
[00:36] | I don’t think so. | 我才不要 |
[00:38] | I will never leave you again. | 我永远不会再离开你 |
[00:44] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[00:47] | You have to go after Caroline. | 你得去找卡罗琳 |
[00:48] | I’ll find her. | 我会找到她的 |
[01:01] | An angel. | 小天使 |
[01:04] | How cute is this place? | 这地方好可爱啊 |
[01:05] | Adorable. | 可爱极了 |
[01:06] | Ok. So I’ll bite. | 好吧 我问你 |
[01:08] | So you hunt me down in a bar, | 你追我到一间酒吧里 |
[01:09] | where I am perfectly content feeding on the wait staff | 我正在那儿心满意足地吸侍者 |
[01:12] | so you can whine to me about how your mom is a bitch– | 你却来告诉我你妈妈是多么讨厌 |
[01:15] | What kind of mother doesn’t love her own children? | 什么样的母亲不爱自己的孩子啊 |
[01:17] | Whatever. So she spun you a web of lies | 随你吧 她用一堆谎言骗你 |
[01:20] | and couldn’t flip your humanity switch back on, | 却无法开启你的人性 |
[01:22] | and now you want to eat people, | 现在你想吃人 |
[01:24] | which I am totally down for. | 这我是双手赞成 |
[01:28] | So…what the hell are we doing in a b&b in Grove Hill? | 那我们跑来格罗夫希尔镇的小旅馆做什么 |
[01:32] | Well, I figure we could | 我想着我们可以 |
[01:35] | take a little break. | 休息一下 |
[01:42] | First step–convince her that my humanity is still off. | 第一步 骗她我的人性还是关闭的 |
[01:44] | I’ll tell her that my run-in with our mother had no effect on me | 我告诉她跟我母亲的接触对我毫无作用 |
[01:47] | and I want to keep the party going. | 我还想继续逍遥 |
[01:49] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧啊 |
[01:50] | St. Stefan has a plan. | 圣人斯特凡自有计划 |
[01:51] | Let me guess– whoever’s holding the kitten | 我猜猜 抢小猫 |
[01:53] | gets to talk about their feelings. | 谈心情 |
[01:55] | Torture her until she breaks. | 折磨她 直到她崩溃 |
[01:57] | Sold. | 同意 |
[01:58] | So do I need to remind you two that | 我需要提醒你们 |
[01:59] | the last time Caroline thought | 上次卡罗琳认为 |
[02:01] | that we were trying to flip her switch | 我们想开启她人性时 |
[02:02] | she went on a killing spree? | 她去疯狂杀人了吗 |
[02:04] | Well, she’s not gonna find out this time. | 她这次是不会发现的 |
[02:08] | Who are you calling? | 你给谁打电话呢 |
[02:09] | Can I get some towels sent up to the room, please? | 能给这间房送几条毛巾来吗 |
[02:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:14] | I’m hungry, so I figure we can eat whoever brings them up. | 我饿了 我们把来送毛巾的人吃掉吧 |
[02:18] | See? He’ll be convincing. | 瞧 他能说服她的 |
[02:20] | Fine. Say she believes you. | 好吧 就算她信了你 |
[02:23] | How do you know she’s gonna even want to see you again? | 你怎么知道她还会想再见到你 |
[02:25] | Oh, she’ll want to see him. | 那是必须的 |
[02:26] | Damon, shut up. | 达蒙 闭嘴 |
[02:28] | I mean, it’s a bit of a tricky bet for you, isn’t it, brother? | 不过你要冒不小的险啊 弟弟 |
[02:30] | She’s gonna expect a lot. | 她肯定会有很多的期待 |
[02:32] | Ok. What am I missing here? | 好吧 我有什么不知道的吗 |
[02:33] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[02:34] | Hang on a second. | 等等 |
[02:35] | Did you and Caroline– | 你和卡罗琳 |
[02:37] | Do it? Yep. | 做了吗 是啊 |
[02:40] | This was after she flipped– never mind. | 是她关闭人性…算了 |
[02:42] | It’s not exactly how I wanted things to go down, | 我也不想那样的 |
[02:45] | but I can’t change it now, | 但现在已经是熟饭了 |
[02:45] | so can we just drop it? | 我们能别再提了吗 |
[02:47] | Ok. Sore subject. Understood. | 好吧 尴尬话题 了解了 |
[02:50] | So what do we do once you earn her trust? | 等你赢取了她的信任 我们再做什么 |
[02:52] | We drain her of her blood, | 我们排干她的血 |
[02:53] | make her weak, and then bombard her | 让她虚弱 再用她曾经 |
[02:54] | with everything she used to care about– | 在乎的一切轰炸她 |
[02:56] | Memories of who she was, | 过去的记忆 |
[02:57] | her friendships, her mom. | 她的友谊 她妈妈 |
[02:59] | Did you bring it? | 你拿来了吗 |
[03:01] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[03:02] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[03:04] | Caroline got rid of everything from her former life. | 卡罗琳丢掉了她之前生活的全部东西 |
[03:06] | Her mom had sent this letter, | 她妈妈寄了封信 |
[03:07] | intending for it to arrive after she died, | 要在她死后寄到她手里 |
[03:09] | which it did, | 信也寄到了 |
[03:10] | but Caroline had already flipped her switch. | 但那时卡罗琳已经关闭了人性 |
[03:13] | It could work. | 或许能行 |
[03:14] | Sure. Unless she wants sexy Stefan time | 嗯 除非她想跟斯特凡缠绵 |
[03:16] | instead of an assault on memory lane. | 而不是回忆痛苦往事 |
[03:18] | I’m not gonna let that happen. | 我不会让事情变成那样的 |
[03:23] | Now what are you doing? | 你又在做什么 |
[03:25] | Just making us some drinks. | 调酒啊 |
[03:28] | Such a gentleman. | 真有风度 |
[03:35] | Dinner. | 晚餐来了 |
[03:41] | Towels! | 毛巾 |
[03:47] | Sure you want to do this? | 真要这么做吗 |
[03:49] | Let’s just get it over with. | 赶紧做吧 |
[04:04] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[04:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:07] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[04:09] | We got caught. | 我们被逮到了 |
[04:13] | Hello. | 你好 |
[04:16] | This is a surprise. | 意外啊 |
[04:17] | Well, you know, I was just in the hood. | 我刚巧在附近 |
[04:18] | I thought I might stop by | 就想着过来一趟 |
[04:19] | and bring my friend a little morning pick-me-up. | 给朋友送杯早间咖啡 |
[04:21] | Thanks. What is this? | 谢谢 这是什么 |
[04:23] | Uh, it’s a mocha latte frappa somethin’. | 冰摩卡拿铁什么的 |
[04:25] | I don’t know. I guessed. | 不清楚 好像是吧 |
[04:26] | Clearly. So Elena told me that | 看出来了 埃琳娜告诉我 |
[04:28] | you guys found Caroline, which is great. | 你们找到了卡罗琳 太好了 |
[04:30] | Funny enough, she didn’t mention anything | 有意思的是 她完全没提到 |
[04:31] | about a cure for vampirism? | 吸血鬼解药的事 |
[04:33] | Please don’t tell me you said anything. | 你没说什么吧 |
[04:35] | I didn’t. Apparently, neither have you. | 没有 而且你显然也没说呢 |
[04:37] | Well, yeah. Look. I’ve been busy, you know? | 嗯 我一直在忙活啊 |
[04:38] | My mom’s in town. | 我妈妈来了 |
[04:39] | I had to vampire-proof a b&b. | 我给一家小旅馆做了吸血鬼防护 |
[04:42] | Do you have any idea how many people | 你知道为了办成这件事 |
[04:43] | I had to compel to make that happen? | 我要催眠多少人吗 |
[04:45] | Quite a few I am assuming, | 一定不少 |
[04:46] | which makes me wonder how you had time | 所以让我不禁想 你怎么还有时间 |
[04:48] | to bring your bud a coffee, hmm? | 给朋友买咖啡 |
[04:51] | You ever hear of April Lyrids? | 你知道四月天琴座流星雨吗 |
[04:53] | Yeah, me neither. Anyway, it’s a stupid comet | 我原来也不知道 是个流星雨 |
[04:55] | that my mom thinks that she’s gonna use | 我妈妈觉得她可以利用这个 |
[04:57] | to pull her friends out of the 1903 prison world. | 把她朋友从1903年的监狱世界解救出来 |
[04:59] | Ok, but we’re not letting her people out. | 好吧 但我们不会放他们出来的 |
[05:01] | Well, I may have reinforced that possibility | 但是释放他们的可能性或许加大了 |
[05:04] | when I gave the ascendant to her for safekeeping. | 因为我把支配器交到了她的手上 |
[05:07] | You what?! | 你什么 |
[05:10] | Come here. | 过来 |
[05:12] | Damon, you were the one that said her friends | 达蒙 是你说她的朋友是 |
[05:14] | are vampires who can do magic. | 会魔法的吸血鬼 |
[05:16] | I think the pc term is witchpire. | 术语应该叫吸血鬼巫师 |
[05:18] | The term is freaks we’ve never dealt with before. | 术语是”我们没对付过的怪物” |
[05:20] | But it doesn’t matter because she still needs you | 那无所谓 因为她始终需要你 |
[05:22] | to do the spell to open up the door to 1903, Bonnie. | 才能施咒开启1903年的监狱大门 邦妮 |
[05:25] | So that means she’s gonna come looking for me. | 那么她会来找我喽 |
[05:27] | So we stall her. | 那我们就拖住她 |
[05:28] | Look. Lily’s like a bill collector. | 听我说 莉莉就像收账人 |
[05:30] | You dodge her calls long enough, | 如果你一直不接她电话 |
[05:31] | she’ll leave you alone. | 她就不会再纠缠你了 |
[05:32] | No. Eventually, they shut your power off. | 不 她会打到你手机没电 |
[05:37] | You better fix this before she becomes my problem. | 你最好赶紧解决她 免得她找上我 |
[05:40] | And don’t ever show up here pretending to care about me again! | 再也别假装在乎我跑来找我了 |
[05:49] | Did I tell you? | 我有跟你说吗 |
[05:50] | I got us into that cute bakery right off campus. | 我订好了校园外的那家可爱的糕点店 |
[05:53] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不明白你在说什么 |
[05:54] | To taste wedding cake | 尝婚礼蛋糕 |
[05:57] | for our wedding. | 我们的婚礼蛋糕 |
[05:59] | I don’t need to remind you. | 不用我提醒你吧 |
[06:01] | Right around the corner. | 就到了哦 |
[06:02] | Is this where I pretend to care | 我现在要假装在乎 |
[06:04] | about how our wedding cake tastes? | 我们的婚礼蛋糕什么味儿吗 |
[06:05] | I just pulled a rummy all-nighter | 我刚刚在一家 |
[06:07] | at a b&b we’re supposed to be scouting for the wedding. | 婚礼备选的小旅馆里打了一晚上拉米纸牌 |
[06:10] | You can care about cake. | 你在乎下蛋糕能掉肉啊 |
[06:12] | Did I mention that the cute bakery | 我有没有说那家可爱的糕点店 |
[06:14] | is right next door to an even cuter tequila bar? | 就挨着一家更可爱的龙舌兰酒吧 |
[06:18] | Tequila. My favorite. | 龙舌兰 我最喜欢了 |
[06:20] | Gin. Again. | 又赢了 |
[06:22] | How many is that? | 多少局了 |
[06:34] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 |
[06:36] | We were just keeping a really close eye on your friends. | 我们在紧紧盯着你的朋友呢 |
[06:38] | Yeah. Real close. | 是啊 可紧了 |
[06:40] | Yeah. I can see that. | 嗯 看出来了 |
[06:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:43] | Good news! Your shift’s over. | 好消息 你们可以下班了 |
[06:45] | I’m here to relieve you. | 我是来替你们的 |
[06:46] | In that case, I’m just gonna head to the honeymoon suite. | 那我就去蜜月套间了 |
[06:53] | Uh, supplies are right here. | 补给都在这里 |
[06:55] | Uh, cards are right there | 还有纸牌 |
[06:56] | just in case you get bored. | 无聊时玩玩 |
[06:58] | Supplies, cards, got it. | 补给 纸牌 好嘞 |
[06:59] | Yeah. Great. So we’ll see you in a few hours. | 嗯 好 那过几小时再见了 |
[07:02] | – Ric? – Yeah? | -里克 -嗯 |
[07:05] | It’s really nice to see you happy. | 能看到你开心真是太好了 |
[07:07] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:10] | I think they’re awake, so… | 他们应该是醒了 |
[07:14] | Have fun with that. | 祝你愉快了 |
[07:20] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[07:26] | They vampire-proofed a b&b. | 他们居然给一家小旅馆做了吸血鬼防护 |
[07:30] | How did they even know we were here? | 他们怎么知道我们在这儿 |
[07:33] | Why are you so calm? | 你为什么这么镇定 |
[07:34] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[07:35] | Because I already tried. | 我已经试过了 |
[07:37] | You’re wasting your energy. | 你就是在浪费力气 |
[07:39] | Every move I make | 我每动一下 |
[07:41] | feels like sandpaper rubbing against my veins. | 感觉都像在拿砂纸磨我的血管 |
[07:45] | They’re drying us out. | 他们在放我们的血 |
[07:46] | First they drain our blood, | 先放干我们的血 |
[07:48] | then they starve us. | 然后饿着我们 |
[07:49] | I know how desiccation works, Stefan. | 我知道风干是怎么回事 斯特凡 |
[07:53] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 劝你别那么干 |
[07:55] | I can literally feel | 我能感觉到 |
[07:58] | my cells shrinking. | 我的细胞在萎缩 |
[08:00] | You do realize that vodka | 你知道风干中的吸血鬼 |
[08:02] | to a desiccating vampire is like salt water to a human? | 喝伏特加就像人喝盐水一样吧 |
[08:04] | What’s with the lecture? | 教训我干什么 |
[08:06] | Just shut up | 闭嘴 |
[08:08] | and let me enjoy this. | 让我好好喝一口吧 |
[08:12] | Knock, knock. | 敲门喽 |
[08:14] | Elena. Let me guess– | 埃琳娜 我猜猜 |
[08:16] | Humanity police was your idea. | 人性警察是你的主意 |
[08:20] | We really want you back, Caroline. | 我们想要你回来 卡罗琳 |
[08:22] | Remember that time Jeremy died | 记得之前杰里米死了 |
[08:23] | and you turned off your humanity | 你关闭了你的人性 |
[08:25] | and tried to kill the prom queen, | 还想杀掉舞会王后 |
[08:27] | AKA your best friend Bonnie? | 也是你的好闺蜜邦妮吗 |
[08:29] | I forget. Stefan, was that | 我忘了 斯特凡 那是她 |
[08:30] | before or after she killed some waitress for no reason? | 无故杀了个女服务员之前还是之后 |
[08:34] | I think it was after. | 好像是之后 |
[08:37] | You see, Stefan and I are just finding it a little ironic that | 瞧 斯特凡和我实在觉得有点讽刺 |
[08:40] | you think you’re qualified | 你居然认为自己有权 |
[08:42] | to tell us how to deal with the death of a loved one. | 教训我们怎么应对亲人离世 |
[08:45] | I’m not here to preach to you, Caroline. | 我不是来教训你的 卡罗琳 |
[08:48] | I just came to show you this. | 我只是想给你看这个 |
[08:51] | This letter from your mom | 这是你妈妈寄来的信 |
[08:52] | arrived at our dorm just a few days after her funeral. | 是在她葬礼过后几天送到宿舍的 |
[08:55] | Apparently there was something she wanted to tell you. | 看来她还有话想对你说 |
[09:06] | Does this look real to you? | 看上去像是真的吗 |
[09:10] | Her impeccably perfect handwriting? | 她毫无瑕疵的笔迹吗 |
[09:12] | Yep. I remember when she taught me | 嗯 我还记得她教我 |
[09:15] | how to write my name in cursive. | 用草书签名的样子 |
[09:21] | So what, am I supposed to read this | 怎么 你指望我读了信 |
[09:23] | and snap back to sad, pathetic, motherless Caroline? | 就会变回难过 可怜 没娘的卡罗琳吗 |
[09:30] | Burn it. | 烧了它 |
[09:31] | What? | 什么 |
[09:32] | Did I say, “Stand there and look stupid”? | 我说”傻站着”了吗 |
[09:34] | No. I said, “Burn it.” | 没有 我说”烧了它” |
[09:37] | Well, maybe I should read it first. | 或许我该先看一眼 |
[09:41] | Why do you care? | 你在乎什么 |
[09:42] | I mean, what happens if eventually you get your humanity back | 如果你最终恢复了人性 |
[09:45] | and you hate me for destroying | 而恨我毁了 |
[09:47] | the last thing your mom wanted to say to you? | 你妈妈留下的遗言呢 |
[09:49] | Did those words seriously just come out of your mouth? | 你不是真说了这种话吧 |
[09:52] | God! | 天呐 |
[09:58] | Burn it! | 烧了它 |
[09:59] | Now! | 赶快 |
[10:00] | Stefan, don’t! | 斯特凡 别 |
[10:12] | No! | 不要 |
[10:17] | Sorry, Elena, | 抱歉 埃琳娜 |
[10:20] | but if you want us back, | 但如果你想要我们回来 |
[10:21] | you’re gonna have to try a lot harder than that. | 你得再多加努力了 |
[10:51] | Hey, Matt. | 马特 |
[10:52] | Can I assume that the woman who looks like | 那个看上去像是从未 |
[10:54] | she’s never been in a restaurant before | 进过餐厅的女人 |
[10:55] | is your lunch date? | 就是你约的人吧 |
[10:57] | Great. She’s early. | 太好了 她来早了 |
[10:59] | So what do you want me to do? | 要我怎么做 |
[11:00] | Just wait 10 minutes, | 等10分钟 |
[11:02] | tell her I’m running late, | 告诉她我迟到了 |
[11:03] | and stall her till I find what I need. | 拖住她 直到我找到我需要的 |
[11:04] | Ok. | 好 |
[11:11] | Thought you were off learning to be a sheriff. | 你不是去学当警长了吗 |
[11:13] | Thanks to Stefan and Caroline, | 多谢斯特凡和卡罗琳 |
[11:14] | I can barely tie my shoe at the moment. | 我现在连系鞋带都困难 |
[11:16] | What, are you here to stalk someone? | 你来跟踪谁的 |
[11:17] | I’m through with all that. | 那都过去了 |
[11:20] | I’ve decided a direct approach is best. | 我认为还是直来直去得好 |
[11:23] | One of your diners owes me some answers. | 你的一位客人欠我些答案 |
[11:24] | I can’t have any trouble in here, man. | 我不能让你在这儿惹事 |
[11:26] | That will depend on how this conversation goes. | 那要看我们谈得如何了 |
[11:32] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[11:33] | You came to my house a few days ago. | 你几天前来我家找过我 |
[11:35] | Yes, and as chance would have it, | 是啊 巧的是 |
[11:38] | your son and I are old friends. | 你儿子和我是老朋友 |
[11:42] | My God. | 天呐 |
[11:45] | Lorenzo. It’s you. | 洛恩佐 是你 |
[11:48] | So you two know each other? | 你俩认识啊 |
[11:51] | The phrase “small world” comes to mind. | 世界真小啊 |
[11:53] | So does “epic understatement.” | 可不是呢 |
[11:58] | Uh, my lunch companion has yet to arrive. | 我约的人还没到 |
[12:00] | Won’t you join me for a drink? | 跟我一起喝一杯吧 |
[12:02] | Don’t mind if I do. | 那我不客气了 |
[12:07] | She burned the letter. | 她烧了信 |
[12:09] | That was my ace in the hole. | 那是我的王牌啊 |
[12:11] | I blew it. | 我搞砸了 |
[12:14] | Look. | 听我说 |
[12:16] | The fact that you suck at torturing people | 你不会折磨人 |
[12:17] | is nothing to be ashamed of. | 并不是什么丢人的事 |
[12:21] | That’s why you have me. | 所以还有我啊 |
[12:23] | Well, at least Alaric and Jo can cross this | 至少阿拉里克和乔能把这里 |
[12:24] | off their list of honeymoon options. | 从蜜月选择清单上划掉了 |
[12:27] | They have a list? | 他们还列了清单 |
[12:28] | Jo’s pregnant. | 乔怀孕了 |
[12:30] | They didn’t want to have to fly anywhere? | 他们不想飞去远的地方 |
[12:31] | Do you have a list? | 你有清单吗 |
[12:33] | Of where I’d go on my fictional honeymoon | 怀着假想的孩子时 |
[12:34] | before I give birth to my fictional baby? | 度假想蜜月的候选地点清单吗 |
[12:37] | No. | 没有 |
[12:38] | But not here. | 但不会在这里 |
[12:39] | I thought you liked this place. | 我以为你喜欢这里呢 |
[12:41] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[12:42] | What part of extreme floral patterns | 过多的花卉纹样哪里是 |
[12:44] | screams Elena Gilbert to you? | 埃琳娜·吉尔伯特的风格了 |
[12:45] | Well, excuse me, missy. | 抱歉了 小姐 |
[12:46] | I guess we’ve never played the | 我们是从未玩过 |
[12:48] | let’s pretend we’re human fantasy game together. | 一起假装我们还是人的幻想游戏了 |
[12:50] | All right. Let’s play. | 我们玩玩吧 |
[12:53] | You’re human. | 你是人类 |
[12:54] | 5 years from now, where are you? | 五年后 你会在哪 |
[12:55] | Easy. With you. | 简单 跟你在一起 |
[12:56] | Boring. I’ll need a zip code. | 无聊 具体点 |
[12:59] | Ok. Uh, in a loft in Tribeca | 好吧 特里贝克地区一栋阁楼上 |
[13:01] | above the bar that you work at. | 楼下是你工作的酒吧 |
[13:03] | You made me Matt Donovan in your fantasy? | 你把我幻想成了马特·多诺万吗 |
[13:06] | Ok. You…you own the bar, | 好吧 酒吧是你的 |
[13:09] | and when you’re not working there, | 你没在酒吧工作的时候 |
[13:11] | you’re–you’re on our couch, | 你就躺在沙发上 |
[13:14] | pouring me wine and | 给我倒酒 |
[13:15] | massaging my feet after a long day at the O.R. | 为在手术室辛苦了一天的我按摩脚 |
[13:18] | I’m in the surgical residency program. | 我在做实习外科医生 |
[13:21] | Of course you are. | 当然了 |
[13:23] | Kids? | 孩子呢 |
[13:25] | Yeah, of course, eventually, | 嗯 最终是要的 |
[13:27] | But we should, um, probably have two, | 但我们该生两个 |
[13:29] | you know, so they can keep each other company | 这样他们可以互相做个伴 |
[13:32] | when we’re, you know, distracted by other things. | 我们干别的的时候也不会无聊 |
[13:43] | You got it all figured out, don’t you? | 你全都想好了 是吧 |
[13:46] | How about you? Your turn. | 你呢 该你说了 |
[13:48] | 5 years from now, where are you? | 五年后 你在哪 |
[13:51] | This is torture! | 真是折磨死人了 |
[13:55] | Sounds like the rats are restless. | 老鼠开始闹腾了 |
[13:58] | Like, actual torture. | 真是折磨人 |
[14:01] | Elena and Damon talking about their future together. | 埃琳娜和达蒙 讨论着他们共同的未来 |
[14:05] | Just–I want to die. | 真让我想死 |
[14:08] | They’ll make a mistake eventually, | 他们早晚会犯错的 |
[14:10] | and when they do, we will pounce | 到时候 我们就抓住机会 |
[14:12] | and drain the first person we can get our teeth on. | 喝干第一个能找到的人 |
[14:14] | Oh, my God. What I would do for just a sip of human blood. | 天呐 要是能喝点人血我干什么都愿意 |
[14:24] | You know when you’re feeding on someone’s neck | 你知道吸一个人脖子时 |
[14:28] | and their artery’s still pulsing? | 他的动脉还在跳动的感觉吗 |
[14:33] | I really love that. | 我真的好喜欢那样 |
[14:36] | I thought your veins felt like sandpaper. | 你不是说血管像砂纸一样吗 |
[14:41] | They do. | 是啊 |
[14:43] | So take my mind off it. | 分分我的心 |
[14:59] | Bored yet? | 无聊了吗 |
[14:59] | Go away, Damon. | 走开 达蒙 |
[15:01] | Brought you some real light reading from the true crime section. | 从真实罪案区给你拿来了消遣用的读物 |
[15:06] | Curious–which one of you idiots | 问问 你们俩哪个傻瓜 |
[15:08] | attacked a stadium security guard | 袭击了一个保安 |
[15:10] | and stuffed him in a laundry cart? | 还把他塞进了洗衣车 |
[15:12] | That would have been me. | 是我 |
[15:13] | Nice technique, | 做得漂亮 |
[15:15] | although it’s probably good that your mom’s gone | 你妈妈死了或许也是好事 |
[15:17] | that would have been a hell of a cover-up. | 这事要掩盖起来可不容易 |
[15:19] | Why are you only picking on me? | 你为什么只针对我 |
[15:20] | Stefan’s in here, too. Annoy him. | 斯特凡也在 烦他啊 |
[15:23] | Because Stefan didn’t snap a barback’s clavicle in half. | 斯特凡可没把酒保助手的锁骨掰断 |
[15:27] | You know, it’s really quite sad actually. | 真是悲剧啊 |
[15:29] | I can see Liz right now, | 我都能想象莉兹的样子 |
[15:30] | calling the parents, breaking the news, | 给他家长打电话 通知他们不幸消息 |
[15:32] | wondering where she went wrong as a mother. | 心里想着 她这个当妈的错在了哪里 |
[15:34] | She got cancer, Damon. | 她得了癌症 达蒙 |
[15:36] | That is where she went wrong. | 那就是她错的地方 |
[15:39] | Blame her. | 怪罪她 |
[15:41] | Healthy attitude, Caroline. | 好态度啊 卡罗琳 |
[15:43] | You know what? You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:44] | I should really just be more like you and Elena, | 我该学学你和埃琳娜 |
[15:47] | just play make-believe about the future that I can’t have | 幻想我无法拥有的未来 |
[15:51] | because that’s healthy. | 那就很好了 |
[15:53] | Maybe I’ll pretend I can actually give birth to babies | 或许我还可以假装我能生孩子 |
[15:56] | and have a normal family, | 组建正常的家庭 |
[15:59] | and I can get a job | 我可以找到一份工作 |
[16:00] | without having to move and start over every 5 years. | 而且不用每五年就搬家重来 |
[16:04] | I can operate on my patients without wanting to feed on them. | 我可以给病人做手术 而且不会引发嗜血欲 |
[16:08] | You’re a real bitch when you’re hungry. | 你没吃饱的时候真贱 |
[16:10] | I’m curious, Damon. | 我想问问 达蒙 |
[16:11] | How does it feel to know | 知道你无法 |
[16:13] | that you can’t give someone the life that she really wants? | 给她她真正想要的生活是什么感觉 |
[16:15] | Shut up, Caroline. | 闭嘴 卡罗琳 |
[16:17] | I’m just stating the facts, Elena. | 我只是在陈述事实 埃琳娜 |
[16:19] | You didn’t want this life. | 你并不想要这种生活 |
[16:23] | You can play fantasy land all you want, | 随你怎么幻想 |
[16:26] | but in this life, the one where you’re a vampire, | 但只要你还是吸血鬼 |
[16:29] | you’ll always be settling, | 你就永远只是将就 |
[16:31] | and it’s just so sad. | 那好可悲 |
[16:35] | – I can’t listen to this. – Elena. | -我听不下去了 -埃琳娜 |
[16:36] | I don’t want to hear it, ok? | 我不想再听了 |
[16:48] | May I please have a chicken sandwich | 请给我一份鸡肉三明治 |
[16:51] | and a bowl of soup? | 再来碗汤 |
[16:52] | You bet, and that comes with a side of fries or skins. | 好的 配薯条还是[土豆]皮 |
[16:56] | Um, I’m sorry. Did you say skins? | 抱歉 你说皮吗 |
[16:59] | I–I’m afraid I don’t know what that is. | 我不明白那是什么意思 |
[17:02] | Neither, thanks, and I’m not eating. | 都不要 我不吃 |
[17:07] | That was painful. | 看着都难受 |
[17:09] | What’s the matter? Your all-blood diet | 怎么 喝惯了人血 |
[17:10] | make you forget how restaurants work? | 都不记得怎么在餐馆点餐了吗 |
[17:12] | My first time actually. | 我第一次呢 |
[17:14] | How did I do? Was I a blithering idiot? | 我表现如何 是不是很傻 |
[17:16] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[17:17] | Oh, I figured you were aware. | 我以为你知道呢 |
[17:19] | I’ve been imprisoned for the last 100 years. | 我这一百年一直被囚禁着 |
[17:22] | That old chestnut. | 又是这样啊 |
[17:26] | Lily, you turned me | 莉莉 你转化了我 |
[17:27] | and left me on a passenger ship full of headless corpses. | 然后留我在一艘满是无头尸体的客船上 |
[17:30] | Wouldn’t it be easier to say you forgot what cabin number I was in? | 直接说你忘记了我的客舱号不是更简单吗 |
[17:33] | If only that were the case. | 如果真是这样就好了 |
[17:36] | No. The night I turned you, | 不 我转化你那晚 |
[17:37] | my friends and I were captured by the Gemini coven. | 我和我的朋友们被双子巫师团抓住了 |
[17:44] | Oh, I see. | 我懂了 |
[17:46] | All this time, you thought that I abandoned you. | 你一直以为我是抛弃了你 |
[17:53] | I would never do that, Lorenzo. | 我绝不会那么做的 洛恩佐 |
[18:01] | I will thank you not to mention headless corpses again. | 不过希望你别再提无头尸体的事了 |
[18:05] | Those habits are all in the past. | 那都是过去的事了 |
[18:07] | At least it gives you and Stefan something to bond over. | 至少这能让你和斯特凡产生共鸣 |
[18:15] | Or maybe not. | 当我没说 |
[18:18] | It’s not their fault, | 这不是他们的错 |
[18:21] | but they remind me of a very dark time in my life. | 但他们让我回想起那些黑暗的过去 |
[18:23] | Not one for the maternal instincts, I see. | 看来你是个没什么母性的人 |
[18:26] | On the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[18:28] | They were directed elsewhere. | 只是被用在了别的地方 |
[18:31] | You see, I was trapped in that prison world with 6 others, | 我和另外六个人困在监狱世界里 |
[18:35] | caring for them as we starved, | 尽管饥肠辘辘 我一直照顾他们 |
[18:38] | surviving on two drops of blood a week | 每周只能喝两滴血 |
[18:41] | just to preserve our rations. | 以保证我们有足够的血液支撑下去 |
[18:43] | Sounds like a chore. | 听起来真苦闷 |
[18:46] | Loyalty is never a chore, Lorenzo. | 忠诚并不苦 洛恩佐 |
[18:51] | At any rate, it’s ill-bred | 不管怎样 我们还是别谈 |
[18:53] | to speak of such personal matters. | 这么私人的事了 |
[18:56] | I do hope you’re hungry. | 希望你饿了 |
[18:57] | It–it appears my lunch date has stood me up– | 看来我约的人放了我鸽子 |
[19:01] | Bonnie Bennett. | 邦妮·贝内特 |
[19:03] | You see, my traveling companions | 我的旅伴们 |
[19:04] | remain trapped in that prison world. | 如今仍困在那个监狱世界里 |
[19:07] | Miss Bennett has offered to get them out. | 贝内特小姐答应帮我救他们出来 |
[19:09] | Oh, has she now? | 是这样吗 |
[19:46] | Still looking. | 还在找 |
[19:48] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[19:49] | I told you to stall her. | 我叫你拖住她的 |
[19:51] | I couldn’t. She was with Enzo. | 没办法 她跟恩佐在一起 |
[19:52] | When did they leave? | 他们什么时候走的 |
[19:53] | I don’t know, but you better hurry up. | 我不知道 但你最好快点 |
[19:55] | Do you know how many places there are | 你知道这屋子里 |
[19:56] | to hide things in this house? | 有多少藏东西的地方吗 |
[19:57] | So kind of you to bring me home. | 感谢你送我回来 |
[19:59] | Bonnie, are you ok? | 邦妮 你还好吗 |
[20:01] | Still, I think you’re wrong to worry about the ascendant. | 但我还是认为你无须担心支配器 |
[20:04] | Damon assured me all would be well. | 达蒙向我保证不会有问题的 |
[20:07] | You’ve got a lot to learn about your son. | 看来你还很不了解你儿子 |
[20:10] | What do you mean by that? | 这话什么意思 |
[20:12] | Eh, he’s not the most trustworthy chap. | 他可不是个值得信任的人 |
[20:17] | Figured you were aware. | 我以为你已经知道了 |
[20:20] | Is this entertaining to you… | 你觉得这很有趣吗 |
[20:24] | that the ascendant has been taken from me, | 支配器被人盗走 |
[20:27] | that I’ve lost the only means of rescuing my family? | 我失去了唯一能救回我家人的东西 |
[20:29] | Your family? | 你的家人 |
[20:31] | You know what I am, Lorenzo. | 你知道我是什么 洛恩佐 |
[20:33] | You saw the horror on that ship. | 你见识过船上的惨状 |
[20:37] | The people in that prison world are | 监狱世界里的人 |
[20:39] | the only thing that keep me | 是唯一能阻止我 |
[20:40] | from becoming that monster again. | 不再变成那个怪物的人 |
[20:42] | Your real family is right here | 你真正的家人 |
[20:44] | in this house. | 就住在这房子里 |
[20:47] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[20:48] | Lily, relax. | 莉莉 冷静点 |
[20:49] | I said get out! | 我说了滚出去 |
[21:04] | Damon, Caroline’s not right. | 达蒙 卡罗琳说错了 |
[21:05] | I’m not settling. | 我没有将就 |
[21:06] | But you do want to be human. | 但你确实想变回人类 |
[21:08] | You said it yourself. | 是你说的 |
[21:09] | If I was human, we wouldn’t work. | 如果我变回了人类 我们就没可能了 |
[21:12] | Exactly. It wouldn’t work. | 没错 不可能了 |
[21:14] | Human you chose Stefan. | 人类的你会选择斯特凡 |
[21:16] | Why are you acting like this? | 你为什么要这样 |
[21:17] | Just admit what you really want, Elena. | 承认你真正想要的吧 埃琳娜 |
[21:19] | What do you want me to say, Damon? | 你要我说什么 达蒙 |
[21:21] | You want me to say that I’m never gonna be | 说我是无法彻底接受 |
[21:22] | 100% ok with being a vampire for the rest of eternity? | 永远做吸血鬼的吗 |
[21:26] | Fine, but I’m ok with that | 没错 但我不在乎 |
[21:31] | because then that means I get to be with you forever, | 因为那意味着我能永远跟你在一起 |
[21:34] | and just the thought of that | 只要想到这个 |
[21:35] | is good enough for me. | 我就满足了 |
[21:37] | Why isn’t it good enough for you? | 你为什么还不满足呢 |
[21:44] | Oh, good. Mommy dearest. | 真好 老妈打来的 |
[21:47] | I’ll let you take that. | 你接吧 |
[21:52] | This better be a pocket dial. | 你最好是误播了 |
[21:53] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[21:55] | What are you– my mother? | 你是谁 我妈吗 |
[21:56] | Is it with you? | 东西在你那儿吗 |
[21:57] | Is what with me? | 什么东西 |
[21:58] | The ascendant. | 支配器 |
[21:59] | It’s not where I left it, | 它不在我放的地方 |
[22:00] | and I very much doubt the housekeeper took it. | 我看不会是管家拿走了 |
[22:02] | Maybe you misplaced it. | 会不会是你记错地方了 |
[22:04] | It is the only thing that can get my people back. | 那是唯一能救回我家人的东西 |
[22:08] | I did not misplace it. | 我绝不会记错 |
[22:10] | Well, I don’t have it, | 也不在我这里 |
[22:11] | so start pulling up pillow cushions. | 你好好找找吧 |
[22:13] | You have not heard me, son. | 你没听懂我的话 儿子 |
[22:15] | I need it back. | 我要拿回来 |
[22:16] | It’s really not a priority on my list of problems right now, mother. | 这实在不是我现在最要紧的事 母亲 |
[22:20] | Find it, | 去找回来 |
[22:22] | or rest assured, I can just as easily destroy | 否则我保证 我可以轻易 |
[22:24] | something of great significance to you. | 毁掉一样对你很重要的东西 |
[22:30] | Tucked inside a shoebox. | 藏在一个鞋盒里的 |
[22:33] | Clearly you’ve learned the art of hiding from your mother. | 显然你藏东西的手段是跟妈妈学的 |
[22:36] | You wouldn’t do that. | 你不会那样做的 |
[22:37] | Bring me the ascendant, | 把支配器给我 |
[22:39] | or I will crush the cure to vampirism with my own hand. | 否则我就亲手毁掉吸血鬼解药 |
[22:47] | It’s like a million degrees in here. | 热死了 |
[22:50] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[22:53] | He speaks. | 你终于说话了 |
[22:55] | You were so quiet earlier when I was tearing into Elena. | 刚才我攻击埃琳娜的时候你好安静 |
[22:59] | I was scared you were feeling bad for her. | 我还担心你是为她难过 |
[23:01] | No. It was just hard to get a word in, that’s all. | 没有 我只是插不上嘴而已 |
[23:08] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[23:11] | I highly recommend it. | 我强烈推荐 |
[23:16] | I’m good. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢你 |
[23:20] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[23:23] | Because I can give you a hand if you want. | 如果你需要 我可以帮你 |
[23:29] | I said I’m good. | 我说了 不用了 |
[23:32] | I heard you. | 我听见了 |
[23:36] | You know what else I hear? | 你知道我还听到什么了吗 |
[23:39] | Your heart, | 你的心跳声 |
[23:41] | and it’s racing. | 跳得很快 |
[23:45] | Am I making you nervous? | 我让你感到紧张吗 |
[23:48] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[23:51] | When did you flip it back? | 你什么时候恢复人性的 |
[23:54] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[23:55] | Your humanity’s been back on this whole time, hasn’t it? | 你的人性早已经恢复了 不是吗 |
[23:58] | Damon and Elena knew where to find us | 达蒙和埃琳娜知道我们在哪里 |
[24:00] | because you told them, | 是因为你告诉他们了 |
[24:02] | and that’s why they were only picking on me. | 所以他们才只找我的麻烦 |
[24:04] | You must be having heatstroke. | 你一定是中暑了 |
[24:06] | How dumb do you think I am, Stefan? | 你觉得我有多蠢 斯特凡 |
[24:08] | A few days ago, you tore my clothes off. | 几天前 你还撕掉我的衣服 |
[24:10] | Now you don’t even want to kiss me? | 现在你甚至不愿吻我 |
[24:12] | What’s wrong, hmm? | 怎么回事 |
[24:17] | What, you don’t want to take advantage of me? | 怎么 你不想占我便宜吗 |
[24:20] | You don’t want to ruin our nonexistent relationship? | 你不想毁了我们本就不存在的关系吗 |
[24:24] | Please stop. | 别说了 |
[24:27] | Relax, Stefan. | 放松 斯特凡 |
[24:29] | I don’t really feel like kissing anymore. | 反正我现在也不想接吻了 |
[25:10] | Incendia. | [咒语] |
[25:13] | Phesmatos de strutos avox addellum. | [咒语] |
[25:17] | Do not take another step. | 别再往前走了 |
[25:20] | You don’t know what you’re doing, Bonnie. | 你不知道自己在干什么 邦妮 |
[25:21] | I know exactly what I’m doing. | 我很清楚自己在干什么 |
[25:24] | I’m protecting myself. | 我在保护自己 |
[25:26] | For the first time, I’m putting me first. | 我第一次把自己放在首位 |
[25:28] | Look. I’m all about girl power, | 我完全赞成女权主义 |
[25:30] | but just give me the damn ascendant, | 把那该死的支配器给我 |
[25:32] | and I promise you Kai will not get out. | 我保证卡伊不会跑出来的 |
[25:34] | You promise me? | 你保证吗 |
[25:36] | Is that supposed to mean something? | 那有什么意义 |
[25:38] | This isn’t about Kai anymore. | 这已经和卡伊无关了 |
[25:39] | The people that that this would free | 支配器能释放出来的人 |
[25:40] | are a million times stronger than him and us, | 比他 比我们都要强大百万倍 |
[25:43] | and don’t get me started on the fun | 更别提他们会怎么对待 |
[25:44] | they would have with a newly human Elena. | 新变回人类的埃琳娜了 |
[25:47] | My mom has the cure, Bonnie. | 解药在我妈妈那里 邦妮 |
[25:49] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[25:50] | If I don’t bring her that, she’s gonna destroy it. | 如果我不把支配器给她 她就会毁掉解药 |
[25:53] | So your own mother is leveraging you? | 你的亲妈在威胁你吗 |
[25:56] | Guess the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. | 看来有其母必有其子啊 |
[26:00] | Phesmatos de strutos avox addellum. | [咒语] |
[26:06] | Stop! | 停下 |
[26:11] | If I hand this over to you, | 如果我把这个给你 |
[26:13] | I am sacrificing myself again, | 我就又牺牲了自己 |
[26:15] | I’m risking my life again. | 再次以身犯险 |
[26:17] | I could end up dead again! | 我可能会再次死掉的 |
[26:19] | You don’t want to push me, Bon Bon. | 你最好别逼我 邦邦 |
[26:21] | What do you want, for Elena to have a human life, | 你想要什么 让埃琳娜成为凡人 |
[26:23] | to be happy, to grow old without you? | 离开你 幸福地生活 老去吗 |
[26:26] | If that’s what you really wanted, | 如果那是你真正想要的 |
[26:28] | you would have given her the cure by now. | 你早就把解药给她了 |
[26:30] | Am I wrong? | 我说错了吗 |
[26:34] | I said, “Am I wrong?” | 我说 我说错了吗 |
[26:36] | I know you, Damon. | 我了解你 达蒙 |
[26:38] | I spent 4 months with you, | 我跟你一起生活了四个月 |
[26:42] | day in and day out. | 夜以继日 |
[26:45] | We went to hell and back again literally, | 我们真的是从地狱逃了出来 |
[26:51] | and you’re more scared now | 而你现在比任何时候 |
[26:52] | than I have ever seen you before. | 都更加恐惧 |
[26:56] | It’s not about what happens if you don’t give Elena the cure. | 你不是怕没法给埃琳娜解药怎么办 |
[27:01] | You’re scared about what happens if you do. | 你是怕给她之后会怎样 |
[27:11] | If you think you can handle it, | 如果你觉得你能接受 |
[27:12] | free a bunch of people who will want to kill me | 释放一群想杀我 |
[27:14] | and anyone else who tries to stand in their way, | 和所有拦路者的人 |
[27:17] | and then you can spend the next 70 years | 好让你能在接下来的七十年里 |
[27:19] | watching Elena grow old and die. | 看着埃琳娜慢慢变老死去 |
[27:23] | If that’s what you want, | 如果这就是你想要的 |
[27:25] | take it. | 那就拿走 |
[27:56] | Oh, thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[27:59] | Snack time. | 夜宵时间 |
[28:17] | Step out of the car. | 下车 |
[28:18] | Mom, what are you– | 妈妈 你怎么 |
[28:20] | I said get out of the car. | 我让你下车 |
[28:27] | You’re under arrest for the murders | 我以杀害克里斯·本顿和 |
[28:29] | of Chris Benton, Jason Hughes– | 杰森·休斯的罪名逮捕你 |
[28:30] | Mom, it’s me. It’s Caroline. | 妈妈 是我啊 卡罗琳 |
[28:32] | I’m afraid you’re mistaken. | 恐怕你是弄错了 |
[28:33] | My daughter’s kind, compassionate. | 我女儿很善良 富有同情心 |
[28:35] | She looks after those in need. | 乐于助人 |
[28:37] | You’re not real. You can’t be real. | 你不是真的 不可能是真的 |
[28:38] | I raised my daughter to be a good person. | 我教我女儿要成为正直的人 |
[28:41] | Stop! I know what you’re doing. | 够了 我知道你在干什么 |
[28:42] | And she knows how hurt I would be to see her this way. | 她也知道看到她这样我会多心痛 |
[28:44] | Shut up! Stop! | 别说了 够了 |
[28:45] | You can’t be here. | 你不可能是真的 |
[28:46] | You are not my daughter! | 你不是我女儿 |
[28:47] | I know what you’re doing to me, Stefan. | 我知道你的把戏 斯特凡 |
[28:49] | My mom died. She’s dead. | 我妈妈死了 死了 |
[28:52] | This isn’t real. | 这不是真的 |
[28:57] | It’s working. | 有用了 |
[28:58] | The pain you’re feeling, let it in. | 你感受到了痛苦 不要抗拒 |
[29:00] | Starve me, bleed me out, | 不给我血喝 放我的血 |
[29:03] | put visions in my head? | 让我看到幻觉 |
[29:04] | That was your plan all along? | 这就是你的计划 |
[29:06] | You need to come back now, Caroline. | 你得回来 卡罗琳 |
[29:07] | Just get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[29:08] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看样东西 |
[29:09] | Just take my hand. | 拉住我的手 |
[29:12] | I said get away from me. | 我让你离我远点 |
[29:15] | I can help you if you let me. | 只要你愿意我就能帮你 |
[29:17] | Just please take my hand. | 请你拉住我的手 |
[29:22] | Please, Caroline. | 拜托了 卡罗琳 |
[29:40] | I don’t want your help, Stefan. | 我不要你帮忙 斯特凡 |
[29:42] | I just want you to die. | 我只想要你死 |
[29:51] | Your heart’s racing again, Stefan. | 你的心跳又开始加速了 斯特凡 |
[29:53] | Let me fix that. | 我帮你慢下来吧 |
[29:56] | Caroline, please stop. | 卡罗琳 请别这样 |
[30:10] | Ok. | 好了 |
[30:12] | Needle and thread as requested. | 你要的针和线 |
[30:14] | Do I want to know why you suddenly decided to take up sewing? | 我会想知道你为什么突然要学缝纫了吗 |
[30:18] | Well, Caroline and I spent the entire day | 卡罗琳和我在林子里 |
[30:20] | digging in the woods to find a teddy bear, | 到处挖了一天 找一只泰迪熊 |
[30:22] | and now she wants to repair it. | 现在她想修补好它 |
[30:25] | She’s very task-oriented. | 她就喜欢做任务 |
[30:27] | Yes, I am aware. | 是啊 我知道 |
[30:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:31] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[30:32] | It — it’s a memory, a real one. | 是记忆 这是真的 |
[30:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:38] | You, uh, should have seen the look on Caroline’s face | 你真该看看小熊坏掉时 |
[30:40] | when that bear fell apart. | 卡罗琳的表情 |
[30:42] | You’re a good friend to her, Stefan. | 你真是她的好朋友 斯特凡 |
[30:44] | I hope someday you’ll be more than that. | 希望哪天你们能不止是朋友 |
[30:49] | I’m dying. | 我就要死了 |
[30:50] | I’m allowed to be blunt. | 就容我直说吧 |
[30:53] | It’s a time saver. | 省时间 |
[30:54] | Well, I don’t think the timing is right | 我觉得现在的时机 |
[30:56] | for me and Caroline right now with everything going on. | 不太合适我和卡罗琳发展 |
[31:01] | Oh, blame me, why don’t you? | 怪我咯 |
[31:02] | No. I just mean if I’m gonna start something with Caroline, | 不 只是如果我要和卡罗琳开始一段恋情 |
[31:04] | I want it to be perfect– | 我希望一切都很完美 |
[31:07] | No loss, no pain, no grief. | 没有失去 痛苦 悲伤 |
[31:12] | You might be waiting a while. | 那你可要等很久了 |
[31:15] | I’m a patient guy. | 我很有耐心的 |
[31:20] | Do you want me to mail that out for you? | 需要我帮你寄出去吗 |
[31:23] | No, thanks. I’m still working on it. | 不用了 谢谢 我还在改呢 |
[31:26] | I’ll mail it out tomorrow. | 我明天自己寄吧 |
[31:27] | I have an idea of what I want to say. | 我其实知道我想写什么 |
[31:29] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[31:32] | I guesg I want it to be perfect, too. | 我大概也想写得完美吧 |
[31:35] | You’re a good mom. | 你是个好妈妈 |
[31:37] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[31:43] | I want to see the rest. | 我要看后面的 |
[31:45] | Let me see her! | 让我见她 |
[31:49] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[31:52] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[31:54] | Mom! It’s me! It’s Caroline. | 妈妈 是我啊 卡罗琳 |
[31:57] | Just come outside. | 快出来 |
[31:59] | I want to talk to you. | 我想和你说话 |
[32:01] | I want to read your letter! | 我想看你的信 |
[32:08] | Please. Mommy! | 求你了 妈妈 |
[32:12] | Mom, please. | 妈 求你了 |
[32:14] | Come back. | 回来 |
[32:20] | Make her come back. | 让她回来 |
[32:23] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[32:24] | No. Just show me the vision again, ok? | 不 再给我看一次 好吗 |
[32:26] | I–I want to see my mom, Stefan. | 我想见我妈妈 斯特凡 |
[32:29] | I–I need to know what she said in that letter. | 我得知道信里写了什么 |
[32:31] | I already gave you the letter. | 信我已经给你了 |
[32:32] | No. | 不 |
[32:35] | No. | 不 |
[32:38] | No! | 不 |
[32:44] | What do you think she wanted to tell me? | 你觉得她想跟我说什么 |
[32:47] | Whatever it was, it’s gone. | 不管是什么 都已经没了 |
[32:53] | No. | 不 |
[32:56] | I did this. | 是我干的 |
[32:57] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[32:59] | No. | 不 |
[33:02] | I tried to kill you, | 我试图杀你 |
[33:03] | and then I made you turn it off, | 然后我逼你关闭人性 |
[33:05] | and then we– oh, my god. | 然后我们…我的天哪 |
[33:07] | It’s ok, Caroline. It’s ok. | 没事的 卡罗琳 没事的 |
[33:08] | I’m so sorry, Stefan. | 我好抱歉 斯特凡 |
[33:10] | I ruined everything. | 我毁了一切 |
[33:11] | I ruined everything. | 我毁了一切 |
[33:24] | Tell me you have the ascendant. | 告诉我你拿到支配器了 |
[33:26] | I can’t because I don’t. | 不行 因为我没拿到 |
[33:29] | Then you understand what’s going to happen next. | 那你就知道接下来会怎样 |
[33:31] | Oh, it will just be like old times. | 和以前一样啊 |
[33:34] | I screw up, and you punish me for it. | 我搞糟了 你惩罚我 |
[33:37] | Some things never change. | 有些事永远不会变 |
[33:45] | Spare me your indignation. | 少跟我发火了 |
[33:47] | We both know I did you a favor. | 你我都清楚我这是帮了你 |
[33:49] | That sense of relief you feel right now, | 你现在所感觉到的释怀 |
[33:51] | that’s the realization that Elena will never leave you. | 是因为意识到埃琳娜永远不会离开你 |
[34:04] | You made her choice for her. | 你为她做出了选择 |
[34:06] | There’s no harm in that. | 这没什么不对 |
[34:08] | As long as you’re happy, | 只要你开心 |
[34:09] | she never needs to know. | 她根本不用知道 |
[34:27] | Although, wait a minute. | 不过 等等 |
[34:29] | Making Elena yours forever, | 让埃琳娜永远成为你的人 |
[34:33] | that’s exactly what you want. | 这正是你想要的 |
[34:37] | That wouldn’t be a punishment at all. | 那就不是惩罚了 |
[34:42] | Damon! | 达蒙 |
[34:45] | Damon, is this– | 达蒙 这是… |
[34:47] | The cure to vampirism. | 吸血鬼解药 |
[34:50] | I left it out for you to find | 是我放在那里让你看到的 |
[34:52] | since Damon was never going to offer it to you. | 因为达蒙是不会把它给你的 |
[34:57] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[34:59] | Elena, I can explain. | 埃琳娜 我可以解释 |
[35:00] | Looks like you two have a lot to talk about. | 看来你们俩有很多话要说 |
[35:18] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[35:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[35:25] | I am going home for a shower and a stiff drink. | 我要回家冲个澡 喝杯酒 |
[35:28] | What about Caroline? | 卡罗琳呢 |
[35:30] | She doesn’t want to see me. | 她不想见我 |
[35:31] | Stefan, every emotion she’s been pushing away | 斯特凡 她一直努力推开的情绪 |
[35:33] | just came racing back at a 100 miles an hour. | 正以高速冲回她的脑中 |
[35:35] | Yeah. I don’t need a lesson on how the humanity switch works, Ric. | 嗯 我不需要你教我人性开关的原理 里克 |
[35:40] | Trust me. She doesn’t want to see me. | 相信我 她不想见我 |
[35:45] | Maybe you should let Caroline decide what she needs. | 也许你该让卡罗琳决定她想要什么 |
[36:45] | – Caroline– – Don’t. | -卡罗琳 -不要 |
[36:48] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[36:51] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[36:52] | How can I be ok after everything that I ruined? | 我毁了一切 怎么会好 |
[36:58] | Just don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[37:00] | I’m not gonna turn it off again, | 我不会再关闭人性了 |
[37:04] | but you…and… | 但你 还有 |
[37:09] | us… | 我们 |
[37:12] | this… | 这… |
[37:20] | I just really need to get out of here. | 我真的需要离开这里 |
[37:46] | You came. | 你来了 |
[37:50] | In 1903, I was sick. | 1903年 我病了 |
[37:54] | My own family had abandoned me, | 我的家人抛弃了我 |
[37:57] | and you took me under your wing and rescued me from death. | 你保护我 救我 让我免于一死 |
[38:02] | As it turns out, loyalty is important to me, too. | 事实证明 忠诚对我来说也很重要 |
[38:07] | They make cars so quiet now. | 现在的汽车声音好小 |
[38:10] | One hardly hears them coming. | 几乎很难听到汽车靠近 |
[38:14] | I was out for a walk to clear my head. | 我想去走走清理思绪 |
[38:17] | I very nearly caused an accident. | 差点造成交通事故 |
[38:20] | I apologized of course, | 我当然道歉了 |
[38:21] | but I’d given the driver quite a shock | 但我走到汽车面前 |
[38:25] | by walking in front of his car. | 让司机着实受到了惊吓 |
[38:28] | His heart was beating like a drum. | 他的心跳如鼓声 |
[38:29] | I could see the pulse in his neck, | 我能看到他脖子里的脉搏 |
[38:32] | and in that moment, I forgot all my troubles. | 那一刻 我忘了所有的烦恼 |
[38:39] | I felt no pain, | 感觉不到痛苦 |
[38:42] | no despair, | 没有绝望 |
[38:44] | no loneliness. | 没有孤独 |
[38:58] | I fear it got the best of me. | 恐怕它战胜了我 |
[39:18] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[39:22] | What have I done?! | 我做了什么 |
[39:25] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[39:30] | You’re ok. | 你没事了 |
[39:49] | So that whole 5 years from now game and | 之前做的五年后猜想的游戏 |
[39:52] | all that talk about our future? | 还有关于我们未来的那些话 |
[39:54] | Not so subtle in hindsight, was it? | 事后想来也挺明显 是吗 |
[39:58] | I mean, I get it, but if I take this, | 我明白 如果我服下解药 |
[40:02] | everything changes. | 一切都会改变 |
[40:06] | I just never thought I would see it again. | 我从没想过我还能再见到它 |
[40:08] | That makes two of us. | 我也是 |
[40:11] | My mother threatened to destroy that today… | 我妈妈今天威胁会毁了它 |
[40:16] | and I didn’t stop her. | 我没阻止她 |
[40:18] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[40:20] | Because your fantasy of 5 years from now scared the hell out of me. | 因为你对五年后的幻想吓坏了我 |
[40:24] | I panicked. | 我慌乱了 |
[40:25] | Damon, it was just a stupid game. | 达蒙 那只是个愚蠢的游戏 |
[40:29] | All I see in 5 years from now is you. | 我的五年后幻想里只有你 |
[40:32] | You see your entire future. | 你看到了你整个未来 |
[40:34] | And I want you to have that. | 我想让你拥有 |
[40:35] | I want you to live in a big city | 我希望你生活在大城市 |
[40:37] | and be a surgeon and have a family. | 成为外科医生 拥有家庭 |
[40:39] | Then why would you keep it a secret from me for so many days | 那你为什么要瞒我这么久 |
[40:41] | and then try to have it destroyed? | 还试图毁了它 |
[40:43] | Because I’m an idiot | 因为我是傻瓜 |
[40:45] | and I’m selfish | 我自私 |
[40:46] | I’m so in love with you | 我太爱你了 |
[40:47] | and I don’t want to lose you. | 不想失去你 |
[40:51] | It’s just… | 这… |
[40:54] | It’s just too complicated. | 这太复杂了 |
[41:00] | We’re gonna give it to somebody else. | 我们给别人吧 |
[41:02] | Bonnie’s mom | 邦妮的妈妈 |
[41:03] | or Caroline. | 或者卡罗琳 |
[41:05] | Already tried to pawn it off. | 我已经试过转手了 |
[41:06] | Fine, I’m sure there’s a long list of vampires | 好吧 我相信会有很多吸血鬼 |
[41:08] | who would give anything for a do-over. | 愿意放弃一切重新来过 |
[41:11] | You’re gonna take the cure, Elena. | 你要服下解药 埃琳娜 |
[41:12] | Well, I don’t want it, Damon. | 我不想 达蒙 |
[41:16] | I don’t want to live without you either. | 我也不想过没有你的生活 |
[41:18] | You’re gonna take the cure, Elena. | 你要服下解药 埃琳娜 |
[41:21] | And I’m gonna take it with you. | 我要和你一起服下 |
[41:24] | What?! | 什么 |
[41:25] | I don’t want to face my future without you. | 我不想面对没有你的未来 |
[41:28] | I’ll become human too. | 我也要变成人类 |