时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Kai is trapped in a 1903 prison world. | 卡伊被困在了一个1903年的监狱世界里 |
[00:05] | So Kai’s gone? | 那么卡伊不在了 |
[00:06] | As in for good. | 永远 |
[00:07] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[00:08] | – Marry me. – Yes! | -嫁给我 -我愿意 |
[00:09] | I’ve always wanted a family. | 我一直想拥有一个家 |
[00:11] | It’s never gonna happen for me. | 对我来说永远不可能了 |
[00:13] | Before the 1900s, Lily fell in with a group of witches | 20世纪前 莉莉和一群被双子巫师团 |
[00:15] | that were cast out of the Gemini Coven. | 驱逐的巫师走到了一起 |
[00:17] | Heretics are ruthless, | 异教徒很残忍 |
[00:18] | vampires with witch power. | 既是吸血鬼 又拥有巫师法力 |
[00:20] | They can never be allowed to escape. | 绝不能让他们逃出来 |
[00:22] | You turned me and left me on a passenger ship | 你转化了我 然后留我在一艘 |
[00:24] | full of headless corpses. | 满是无头尸体的客船上 |
[00:25] | No. The night I turned you, | 不 我转化你那晚 |
[00:27] | my friends and I were captured by the Gemini coven. | 我和我的朋友们被双子巫师团抓住 |
[00:30] | The ascendant is the only thing that can get my people back. | 支配器是唯一能救回我家人的东西 |
[00:33] | If I was human, we wouldn’t work. | 如果我变回了人类 我们就没可能了 |
[00:35] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[00:36] | The cure to vampirism. | 吸血鬼的解药 |
[00:37] | I left it out for you to find | 是我放在那里让你看到 |
[00:38] | since Damon was never going to offer it to you. | 因为达蒙是不会把它给你的 |
[00:41] | Why would you keep it a secret from me? | 你为什么要瞒着我 |
[00:42] | I’m so in love with you and I don’t want to lose you. | 因为我太爱你了 我不想失去你 |
[00:45] | I don’t want to live without you either. | 我也不想过没有你的生活 |
[00:46] | You’re gonna take the cure, Elena. | 你要服下解药 埃琳娜 |
[00:48] | And I’m gonna take it with you. | 我要和你一起服下 |
[01:03] | Don’t tell me– you’ve bailed on your shift, | 我猜猜 你翘了班 |
[01:05] | and you’re headed here to help me grade papers. | 正赶过来帮我批改作业 |
[01:07] | You know me so well, | 你好了解我 |
[01:09] | except for the part where I would rather be covered | 只不过我宁可溅一身 |
[01:10] | in Mrs. Robinson’s intestinal bile | 罗宾森太太的肠汁 |
[01:12] | than grading term papers. | 也不想批改作业 |
[01:14] | So I’ll take that as a no. | 那就是不喽 |
[01:15] | I just realized that | 我刚刚意识到 |
[01:16] | tonight is my last shift as a single woman. | 我今晚最后一次作为单身女人当班 |
[01:19] | I can’t wait to marry you. | 我真等不及嫁给你了 |
[01:20] | And I am counting the days. | 我也在数着日子过呢 |
[01:22] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[01:55] | – Dr. Laughlin? – Yes. | -拉夫林医生 -是 |
[01:57] | I’m officer Baker. | 我是贝克警官 |
[01:58] | Is there somewhere private we can speak? | 我们能私下谈谈吗 |
[02:00] | Sure. | 当然 |
[02:05] | What’s this about? | 是什么事 |
[02:06] | I’m here regarding professor Saltzman. | 我是为萨尔茨曼教授的事前来 |
[02:08] | I understand you two are engaged to be married. | 我听说二位已经订婚了 |
[02:10] | Is something wrong? | 出事了吗 |
[02:15] | Nope. | 没有 |
[02:19] | Everything | 一切 |
[02:20] | is just right. | 都好 |
[02:24] | Oh–oh, my God. No. No. No. I don’t think you should… | 天呐 别介了 |
[02:26] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[02:29] | No, no, no. This is not really happening. | 不不 这不是真的吧 |
[02:37] | – Happy bachelorette! – Happy bachelorette! | -单身派对快乐 -单身派对快乐 |
[02:42] | What the hell’s going on? | 搞什么啊 |
[02:43] | Happy bachelor party! | 单身派对快乐 |
[02:59] | An entire diner to ourselves? | 整个餐馆都归我们 |
[03:00] | Actual heaven. | 真是天堂一般 |
[03:01] | If Caroline were here, we would be planning a spa day. | 如果卡罗琳在 我们就要去做水疗了 |
[03:04] | But now she’s M.I.A. | 但她不知所踪 |
[03:05] | Understandable, considering. | 可以理解 毕竟… |
[03:07] | So I figured we’d just stuff our faces. | 所以我就想大吃一顿好了 |
[03:10] | You’re geniuses. | 你们太棒了 |
[03:11] | Except aren’t you a vegetarian? | 你不是素食主义者吗 |
[03:13] | Bonnie, don’t ruin it. | 邦妮 别扫兴啊 |
[03:15] | I’m just saying that’s not exactly a garden burger. | 我就是说 那可不是素食汉堡 |
[03:16] | The baby is not ok with the no meat thing. | 宝宝不许我不吃肉 |
[03:20] | Besides, it’s my party, and I’ll eat what I want to. | 再说 这是我的派对 我想吃什么都行 |
[03:22] | I do wish this was vodka, though. | 不过我真希望这是伏特加 |
[03:24] | Right. | 嗯 |
[03:25] | I don’t want to know what Ric’s doing, do I? | 我不想知道里克在干什么 是吧 |
[03:28] | Probably at the movies. | 大概是看电影呢吧 |
[03:29] | Yeah, or–or mini golf. | 或者打迷你高尔夫 |
[03:33] | I need ketchup. | 我需要番茄酱 |
[03:42] | So are we gonna talk about it? | 我们要谈谈吗 |
[03:44] | – What? – Seriously? | -什么 -不是吧 |
[03:46] | You’re gonna make your best friend have to pry it out of you. | 你非要逼你的好闺蜜撬开你的嘴吗 |
[03:49] | I know about the cure, Elena. | 我知道解药的事 埃琳娜 |
[03:51] | You do? | 是吗 |
[03:54] | How is it even possible? | 这怎么可能啊 |
[03:56] | Damon called me last night, | 达蒙昨晚打给了我 |
[03:57] | and he told me everything, | 告诉了我一切 |
[03:57] | including his insane plan to take it with you. | 包括他要跟你一起服药的疯狂计划 |
[04:00] | Damon called you? | 达蒙打给了你 |
[04:01] | He needed someone to talk to after you left | 你没说明想法 |
[04:02] | the conversation without telling him | 就走掉之后 |
[04:04] | what you were thinking. | 他想找人谈谈 |
[04:05] | That’s not exactly how it happened. | 才不是这样的 |
[04:07] | And I quote– “She stared at me like I was an alien | 原话是 “她像看外星人一样看着我 |
[04:09] | and then basically teleported out of the room.” | 然后差不多是瞬移出了房间” |
[04:11] | Damon Salvatore stands in front of you | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托站在你面前 |
[04:13] | and tells you that he wants to become a human again. | 告诉你他想再做人类 |
[04:15] | Wouldn’t you freak out? | 你就不会抓狂吗 |
[04:19] | I just–I needed some time to process. | 我就是需要消化一下 |
[04:22] | I mean, 24 hours ago, I didn’t even think | 24小时前我都不知道 |
[04:24] | it was possible to become a human again. | 再做人类是可能的 |
[04:26] | But you want to be a human again. | 但你想再做人类啊 |
[04:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:29] | Well, I did. | 之前是的 |
[04:32] | Honestly, it’s all just very complicated right now. | 老实说 现在好复杂 |
[04:37] | You guys aren’t full, are you? | 你们不是吃饱了吧 |
[04:42] | What do you mean you offered to take the cure? | 什么叫你提出也服下解药 |
[04:44] | I just–I was standing there, | 我站在那里 |
[04:45] | and it just sort of came out. | 就冲口而出了 |
[04:46] | Ok. So how the hell does that even work? | 好吧 那要怎么办啊 |
[04:48] | It’s easy. | 简单 |
[04:49] | Elena guzzles it, goes back to her old human self, | 埃琳娜吃下去 变回人类 |
[04:52] | I feed on her, and as long as no one sucks it out of me, | 我再吸食她 只要没人吸食我 |
[04:54] | then we grow old and die of the common cold. | 我们就能一起老去 死于感冒 |
[04:57] | Ok. So you screwed up, and now you’re freaking out. | 好吧 你搞砸了 现在在抓狂 |
[04:59] | I didn’t screw up. | 我没搞砸 |
[05:01] | Damon, if you take that cure, | 达蒙 如果你服下解药 |
[05:02] | you can never be a vampire ever again. | 你就再不能做吸血鬼了 |
[05:04] | All right? | 知道吗 |
[05:06] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[05:07] | You’re writing checks your ass can’t cash, all right? | 你在许下无法兑现的承诺 |
[05:09] | Now you’re getting cold feet. | 现在你又胆怯了 |
[05:10] | Are you projecting? | 你是在投射自己的情绪吗 |
[05:12] | You seriously want to be a human? | 你真想做人吗 |
[05:13] | I want to be with Elena. | 我想跟埃琳娜在一起 |
[05:15] | And what did Stefan say? | 斯特凡怎么说 |
[05:16] | Do you honestly want to spend | 你单身的最后一晚 |
[05:17] | your last night as a single man debating my existential crisis? | 真要浪费在跟我讨论存在危机上吗 |
[05:21] | Damon, tell me you told your brother of 166 years | 达蒙 你至少告诉你166岁的弟弟 |
[05:25] | that you’re planning on becoming human. | 你要变回人类了吧 |
[05:28] | I will. | 我会的 |
[05:30] | Eventually. | 最终会的 |
[05:35] | To you. | 敬你 |
[05:49] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[05:51] | Well, considering the guy who lives here | 毕竟住在这里的人 |
[05:52] | tried to kill us a few days ago, I don’t blame you. | 几天前还想杀了我们 我不怪你 |
[05:54] | Yeah, but we’re here for Ric, right? | 但我们是为里克而来的 不是吗 |
[05:57] | I’m here for the free booze. | 我是为免费酒来的 |
[06:00] | Beer plus pain meds equals another trip to the hospital. | 啤酒加止疼药 你又得进医院了 |
[06:02] | You chose now to learn math? | 你偏偏现在学做加法吗 |
[06:07] | Who the hell invited you? | 谁请你来的 |
[06:09] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[06:10] | Never been to a bachelor party before. | 我还没参加过单身派对呢 |
[06:14] | I can see the appeal. | 看得出为什么这么吸引人 |
[06:16] | Where’s Stefan? | 斯特凡呢 |
[06:17] | Don’t know, don’t care. | 不知道 不在乎 |
[06:26] | It’s Caroline, | 我是卡罗琳 |
[06:27] | But, duh, you knew that because you called, | 但你打来 肯定已经知道了 |
[06:29] | so leave a message, and I’ll call you back. | 留言吧 我会回电的 |
[06:31] | Bye! | 再见 |
[06:32] | You’re so happy in your voicemail. | 你的语音信箱声音好欢快 |
[06:34] | Speaking of happy, | 说起来 |
[06:36] | that thumping bass you hear in the background, | 背景音里轰隆的贝斯声 |
[06:37] | that’s, um, Damon’s genius idea to host Ric’s bachelor party | 是达蒙在给里克办单身派对 |
[06:43] | despite the fact that our mother | 虽然我们的母亲 |
[06:44] | apparently lives here now, | 现在住在这里了 |
[06:45] | who I’ve been ducking, by the way, | 而且我一直在躲她 |
[06:47] | in case you haven’t noticed. | 如果你还不知道的话 |
[06:50] | I guess what I’m saying is call me back. | 我是想说 打给我 |
[06:52] | otherwise, I’m gonna start running out of reasons | 否则 我要没借口 |
[06:54] | to avoid everything that is going on in my life right now. | 回避我人生中目前发生的一切了 |
[06:59] | Kind of like what you’re doing, | 就像你在做的事 |
[07:01] | which is completely understandable | 我完全理解 |
[07:03] | but just really crappy timing for me and my problems. | 但对我和我的麻烦来说 时机太不好 |
[07:09] | You should be here. | 你该在的 |
[07:12] | Come home. | 回家吧 |
[07:15] | That was utterly adorable. | 真是太可爱了 |
[07:18] | What are you doing in my bedroom? | 你来我卧室做什么 |
[07:19] | Oh, believe me, there are a number of places I’d rather be– | 相信我 我有很多其他更想去的地方呢 |
[07:22] | Strapped to a gurney, having my spleen cut out for instance. | 比如被绑在轮床上 等着被切掉脾 |
[07:25] | Unfortunately for me, I’m here | 可惜 我还是来了 |
[07:28] | because your mother needs your help. | 因为你妈妈需要你帮助 |
[07:30] | My mother? | 我妈妈 |
[07:31] | Apparently, her beloved ascendant’s been destroyed. | 据说 她心爱的支配器被毁掉了 |
[07:34] | She’s in bad shape. | 她情况很糟 |
[07:36] | Could use a bit of your time. | 需要你帮忙 |
[07:39] | What the hell do you know about my mother? | 你怎么认识我妈妈 |
[08:27] | Hello, mother. | 你好 妈妈 |
[08:32] | I think it’s time you and I have a talk. | 我们该谈谈了 |
[08:40] | This is entirely unnecessary. | 完全没这个必要 |
[08:43] | I was merely getting a breath of fresh air. | 我就是想呼吸下新鲜空气 |
[08:49] | What you got there, a junkie tic? | 那是什么 犯瘾抽搐吗 |
[08:52] | I have the same thing. | 我也一样 |
[08:53] | It’s funny how that works, isn’t it? | 这种事真是有意思 是吧 |
[08:56] | What is this, some kind of… | 你这是干什么 |
[08:58] | mother-son bonding experiment? | 亲子感情联络试验吗 |
[08:59] | No, no. You made your feelings for me perfectly clear | 不不 你已经把对我的感情表达得很清楚了 |
[09:02] | when you had to spin a web of lies to snap my humanity back on. | 你为了恢复我的人性不得不拼命撒谎 |
[09:06] | I don’t know what Enzo told you, | 我不知道恩佐跟你说了什么 |
[09:08] | but I assure you I’m fine. | 但我保证 我没事 |
[09:10] | You know, Enzo told me a lot of things, | 恩佐跟我说了很多话 |
[09:11] | including that after losing all hope of getting your friends back | 包括失去了救回你朋友的希望之后 |
[09:16] | you went off the deep end last night. | 你昨晚大开杀戒了 |
[09:21] | A momentary lapse. | 一时复发而已 |
[09:23] | I mean, I figured since you passed the ripper gene on to me– | 既然你把开膛手的基因传给了我 |
[09:25] | thank you for that, by the way– | 顺说 多谢了 |
[09:27] | we could talk about it. | 我们可以谈谈这事 |
[09:28] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么可谈的 |
[09:29] | You know | 告诉你 |
[09:32] | Personally when I start feeling like I’m gonna go over the edge, | 我感觉好像要撑不住的时候 |
[09:36] | I begin to salivate in the back of my mouth. | 我嘴里就会开始流口水 |
[09:40] | Does that ever happen to you? | 你也会吗 |
[09:42] | And then my veins, they begin to itch uncontrollably, | 然后我的血管会痒得不可自抑 |
[09:45] | and the hunger consumes me– | 饥渴感将我吞噬 |
[09:48] | every sound, every scent. | 所有的声音 气味 |
[09:52] | The world around me falls apart, | 我周围的世界完全崩溃 |
[09:54] | and all I can hear is the pulsing | 我唯一能听到的 |
[09:58] | of someone’s blood, | 就是别人血管涌动的声音 |
[10:00] | and all I feel is that it belongs to me. | 我唯一的感受 就是那属于我 |
[10:10] | But I guess you don’t | 看来你 |
[10:11] | have that problem, right? | 是没这个问题 是吧 |
[10:25] | Drinking yourself to death. | 把自己喝死 |
[10:27] | That your big plan for the future? | 这就是你的打算吗 |
[10:28] | Just taking a page from your playbook. | 只是学习你有时的样子 |
[10:30] | Oh, sorry. All the pages. | 抱歉 你一直这样 |
[10:34] | How about we get out of here? | 我们走吧 |
[10:35] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[10:38] | I’ll drive you home. | 我开车送你回家 |
[10:40] | How’s the deputy training program? | 警员训练怎么样了 |
[10:46] | Is that why you’re being a dick? | 你是为这个才这么犯浑吗 |
[10:48] | Part of it. | 一部分是吧 |
[10:49] | Remember, I’m on injured reserve, | 记得吗 我被列入伤病预备名单 |
[10:50] | so you’ll have to fill me in. | 所以你得跟我说说情况 |
[10:53] | Deputy Taylor finally stopped calling me cupcake. | 泰勒警官终于不再喊我小甜心了 |
[10:56] | I guess that’s progress. | 大概是个进步吧 |
[10:57] | Maybe that’s because Deputy Taylor’s | 那可能是因为泰勒警官 |
[10:58] | on medical leave for a week | 被你当着实习生的面 |
[11:00] | after you kicked his ass in front of the trainees. | 暴揍了一顿 不得不入院休息一周 |
[11:02] | Yeah? Well, you know what? He had it coming. | 告诉你 他是自找的 |
[11:04] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你是怎么回事 |
[11:06] | Are you that incapable of not raging out? | 你就那么控制不住火气吗 |
[11:09] | This program was a chance for you to do something with your life. | 这个项目是让你做出点成绩的机会 |
[11:11] | No. That’s what it is for you | 不 对你是这样的 |
[11:13] | Because I realized one day doing this job | 因为我意识到 做这份工作 |
[11:15] | might mean that I have to shoot someone, | 我有一日可能得对人开枪 |
[11:17] | to kill them, and I don’t ever want to be a werewolf again. | 杀人 我再也不想成为狼人了 |
[11:21] | It doesn’t have to be like that, Ty. | 不非得那样啊 泰 |
[11:26] | You just need some self-control. | 你就是需要自控 |
[11:28] | Watch yourself, Matt. | 小心点 马特 |
[11:30] | Control it, Ty. Come on. | 控制住 泰 控制住 |
[11:40] | You’re not worth it. | 你不值得我这样 |
[11:49] | Where are you, | 你在哪 |
[11:50] | and please tell me you’re with the stripper. | 拜托告诉我你是跟脱衣舞娘在一起 |
[11:52] | Picture that and then picture the exact opposite. | 想象一下那个 然后再想象相反的事 |
[11:55] | I’m with our mother. | 我跟妈妈在一起 |
[11:56] | Now I don’t want to picture anything. | 这下我完全不想去想象了 |
[11:58] | Did you know that she was the one who turned Enzo? | 你知道是她转化了恩佐吗 |
[12:01] | That’s mathematically impossible. | 这算不通啊 |
[12:03] | Enzo turned in 190– | 恩佐是… |
[12:04] | 1903. Apparently, they were on a boat | 1903年转化的 他们当时在一艘船上 |
[12:06] | together back to New York harbor. | 停靠在纽约港 |
[12:08] | He was sick, and she took pity on him. | 他当时病了 她可怜他 |
[12:11] | And here we thought she didn’t have a maternal bone in her body. | 我们还以为她完全没有母性呢 |
[12:13] | She also has a little bit of a ripper thing going on. | 她还有点开启开膛手模式了 |
[12:15] | That little stunt you pulled with the ascendant | 你毁掉了支配器 |
[12:18] | put her in a blood tizzy. | 让她又开始嗜血了 |
[12:19] | Well, then why is she out and about? | 那她怎么还能自由活动 |
[12:20] | Lock her ass up and rejoin the party, brother. | 把她关起来 然后加入派对啊 弟弟 |
[12:22] | Yeah, I will, if it comes to that. | 如果走到那一步 我会的 |
[12:26] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[12:28] | Nope. | 没有 |
[12:30] | Just love to mom. Heh. Kidding. | 告诉妈妈我爱她 开玩笑的 |
[12:37] | See? Now that’s what I call a missed opportunity. | 瞧 这就是错过的机会了 |
[12:40] | Perfect time to tell your brother | 刚刚的机会正合适告诉你弟弟 |
[12:41] | you’re hanging up your fangs for a pair of khakis. | 你要收起獠牙 再不吸血了 |
[12:44] | No idea what you’re talking about. | 我根本不知道你在说什么 |
[12:47] | Yes, you do. | 你知道的 |
[12:49] | I might have plied Alaric with enough alcohol | 我给阿拉里克灌了不少酒 |
[12:51] | to slur the news into my ear. | 让他把事情都告诉我了 |
[12:53] | Well, you are the last person who gets to criticize me | 你是最没资格说我 |
[12:56] | for withholding information, | 隐瞒情况的了 |
[12:57] | my brother from the same mother. | 我同母的兄弟 |
[13:01] | You were gonna tell me Lily turned you? | 你不打算告诉我是莉莉转化了你吗 |
[13:03] | Yeah, once you mastered the art of returning phone calls. | 等你学会回电话就打算告诉你的 |
[13:06] | I’ve been busy. | 我一直忙呢 |
[13:07] | What, with the prospect of taking the cure? | 忙着考虑服解药吗 |
[13:10] | No point in agonizing. You won’t go through with it. | 别纠结了 你不会做的 |
[13:12] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[13:14] | You. | 你 |
[13:16] | You’re selfish, Damon. | 你自私 达蒙 |
[13:17] | Being human isn’t what you really want. | 做人类才不是你真正想要的 |
[13:20] | I mean, don’t get me wrong. I like that about you. | 别误会 我喜欢你这点 |
[13:22] | A man should be consistent, | 男人就该始终如一 |
[13:23] | but take it from someone who you left | 但作为你出于自保 |
[13:25] | to burn to death in order to save your own skin, | 而被你留在火海里烧死的人 |
[13:30] | no one changes that much, | 没人能改变那么多 |
[13:32] | even under the magical influence of Elena Gilbert. | 即使是受了埃琳娜·吉尔伯特的魔法影响 |
[13:36] | Anyway, cheers, mate. | 总之 干杯 兄弟 |
[13:49] | So basically, Damon did the vampire version | 那么 达蒙是以吸血鬼的方式 |
[13:51] | of a marriage proposal, and you just walked away. | 向你求婚了 你却扭头走开了吗 |
[13:55] | I said I would think about it. | 我说我会考虑的 |
[13:56] | Why are we talking about me? | 为什么谈起我了 |
[13:57] | This is your party. | 这是你的派对啊 |
[13:59] | Trust me, I would much rather talk about that | 相信我 我更想谈这个 |
[14:02] | than the fact that I have yet to find a nonhideous wedding gown | 而不是我还没找到一款不丑死的婚纱 |
[14:05] | or that I can’t ask my sister to be my maid of honor | 还有我没法找我妹妹做我的伴娘 |
[14:08] | because she won’t return my phone calls | 因为她不肯回我电话 |
[14:09] | or the fact that I cannot stop eating | 还有我一直无法控制地 |
[14:12] | literally, like, ever. | 吃个不停 |
[14:15] | So big decision. Go. | 大决定 说吧 |
[14:17] | I think you should take it. | 我觉得你该服药 |
[14:19] | Decision made. | 决定了 |
[14:21] | What if I miss the perks? | 如果我怀念种种好处呢 |
[14:23] | Like compelling the owner of a diner | 比如催眠餐馆店主 |
[14:25] | to close early for us, | 为我们提早关门 |
[14:26] | or what if I get sick? | 如果我病了呢 |
[14:27] | Or what if the human you doesn’t love Damon anymore? | 如果人类的你不爱达蒙了呢 |
[14:33] | Someone had to say it. | 总得有人说啊 |
[14:35] | That’s ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[14:36] | Being supernatural doesn’t change who you are. | 成为超自然的人不改变你的品性啊 |
[14:38] | I should know. I’m an ex-witch | 我很清楚 我以前是个女巫 |
[14:39] | who’s about to marry an ex-vampire. | 就要嫁给一个前吸血鬼了 |
[14:41] | Deep down, you know who you are and what you want. | 你内心深处是知道自己是谁 想要什么的 |
[14:43] | Love’s always gonna require a huge leap of faith, | 爱总是需要一定信念的 |
[14:46] | a big scary leap over a hot pit of lava, | 跳过一滩可怕的岩浆 |
[14:48] | and you might end up heartbroken, | 你可能最终心碎 |
[14:49] | but you might be the happiest person on the face of the earth. | 但也可能成为最幸福的人 |
[14:53] | Personally, I’m glad I took that leap. | 我是很高兴我跳了 |
[14:59] | Speak of the devil. | 正说他呢 |
[15:03] | Let me guess– you got a lap dance, | 我猜猜 有人给你跳了大腿舞 |
[15:05] | and now you feel guilty. | 现在觉得内疚了 |
[15:06] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[15:07] | Very funny. | 真逗 |
[15:08] | You may have partied us under the table, | 你的派对可能比我们的好得多 |
[15:10] | but at least I’m on a junk food high. | 但至少我吃了一肚子垃圾食品 |
[15:13] | Is that why you’re walking around town, eating French fries? | 所以你才在大街上乱晃 一边吃着炸薯条吗 |
[15:17] | Look up. | 往上看 |
[15:23] | What are you doing up there? | 你在上面干什么 |
[15:24] | Oh, I’m just clearing my head. | 清理思绪 |
[15:26] | Asked a girl a really big question last night. | 我昨晚向一个女孩提出了一个重要的问题 |
[15:28] | She just sort of left me hanging. | 但她没给我答案 |
[15:31] | What a flake. | 真过分 |
[15:32] | That’s all right. | 没事啦 |
[15:33] | She’s probably just doing some soul searching. | 她大概就是在好好自省呢 |
[15:37] | Want some? | 来点吗 |
[15:38] | You deliver? | 你送上来吗 |
[15:45] | See? Sublimating can be fun. | 瞧 升华欲望很好玩的 |
[15:49] | You’re mocking me. | 你在捉弄我 |
[15:50] | I am not mocking you. | 我没有 |
[15:51] | I’m–I’m teaching you how to divert | 我在教你如何把内在的欲望 |
[15:53] | an instinctual impulse Into a socially acceptable activity. | 转化为可以接受的社会活动 |
[15:56] | Look. It’s either this or squirrel blood | 要么是这个 要么就喝松鼠血吧 |
[15:59] | unless you’re a rabbit person. | 除非你喜欢兔子 |
[16:01] | You ever try to hunt a rabbit? | 你试过猎兔子吗 |
[16:03] | Humbling. | 很闹心的 |
[16:03] | Imagine cherishing something for 150 years | 想象一下 你珍视了150年的东西 |
[16:07] | and then imagine that being ripped away from you. | 被人夺去的滋味 |
[16:10] | Believe me, it’s devastating. | 相信我 这令人痛不欲生 |
[16:12] | My friends are gone. | 我的朋友都回不来了 |
[16:13] | Let me grieve. | 让我悲伤一会儿吧 |
[16:14] | Your grief is attracting a lot of attention, | 你的悲伤吸引了很多注意 |
[16:17] | and you’re lucky I’m not Damon | 我不是达蒙算你走运 |
[16:18] | because you would be locked in a cell by now. | 否则你这会儿就被锁起来了 |
[16:23] | But not you. | 你不会吗 |
[16:24] | You feel the need to connect, | 你想跟我联络感情 |
[16:27] | or is this strictly a ripper-to-ripper pep talk? | 还是只是作为开膛手给我打气 |
[16:31] | Reformed ripper, | 改过自新的开膛手 |
[16:32] | who happens to think this relationship is worth saving. | 而我认为我们的关系值得挽救 |
[16:41] | No. No. I can’t do this. | 不不 我不能这么做 |
[16:45] | You were the only one | 只有你 |
[16:47] | who was able to flip my humanity back on. | 能开启我的人性 |
[16:50] | Damon fed me a story. | 达蒙教我讲的故事 |
[16:51] | And it worked! | 但起效了 |
[16:52] | All I’m saying is maybe deep down | 我只是说 或许内心深处 |
[16:56] | you still feel something for me. | 你还是在乎我的 |
[17:02] | Stefan, | 斯特凡 |
[17:03] | the woman who raised you | 那个养大你的女人 |
[17:05] | lived under the hand of a cheating, abusive husband. | 她生活在一个出轨 虐待她的丈夫控制下 |
[17:09] | She was weak, she got sick and died, | 她很无力 她病死了 |
[17:13] | and then a new Lily was born, | 然后一个新的莉莉诞生了 |
[17:15] | a powerful Lily who took what she wanted | 她强大 她掠夺自己想要的东西 |
[17:17] | and found a family that embraced her, | 并找到了一个愿接受她的家庭 |
[17:21] | so when I look at you, | 所以当我看到你 |
[17:22] | it’s–it’s not that I don’t love you. | 我并不是不爱你 |
[17:26] | It’s that I’m reminded of that pathetic woman | 而是你让我想起了那个可怜的女人 |
[17:30] | when all I want to do is forget that she ever existed. | 而我一心只想忘记她的存在 |
[17:36] | Well, then let’s start over, | 那我们重新开始 |
[17:40] | clean slate, | 从零开始 |
[17:42] | and let me help you get through this. | 让我帮你渡过难关 |
[17:45] | We can start something new. | 我们可以开始新生活 |
[17:46] | You just– | 你得… |
[17:49] | You have to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[17:53] | You never could look me in the eye when you were telling me a lie. | 你对我撒谎的时候 总是无法看着我的眼睛 |
[18:06] | Sorry about the mess. | 抱歉弄得这么乱 |
[18:18] | I love it up here. | 我好喜欢这上面 |
[18:19] | Soak it in while you can | 趁现在好好看吧 |
[18:22] | and load up on fries | 也多吃点薯条吧 |
[18:24] | because transfat is no friend to humans. | 反式脂肪对人类可不好 |
[18:32] | Did you mean it when you told me you’d take the cure, | 你说要服解药 是真心的吗 |
[18:35] | or were you just afraid that | 还是只是害怕 |
[18:37] | you were gonna lose me? | 你会失去我 |
[18:38] | Honestly, a bit of both. | 老实说 都有点 |
[18:44] | Yeah. Well, here’s what I’m afraid of. | 好吧 我怕的是 |
[18:48] | I’m afraid that if we do take it | 如果你真服药了 |
[18:50] | you’ll lose something else that you love, | 你会失去另一样你钟爱的东西 |
[18:52] | being a vampire, | 那就是做吸血鬼 |
[18:55] | and we’re not gonna be happy if you resent me | 如果你余生里都为此记恨我 |
[18:57] | for the rest of our lives. | 我们是不会快乐的 |
[18:58] | I don’t know. I’m pretty sexy when I’m resentful. | 未必不好 我有怨气的时候还挺性感的 |
[19:02] | Seriously. Come on, Damon. | 说真的 达蒙 |
[19:07] | Are you ready to give all this up? | 你真愿意放弃这一切吗 |
[19:19] | To be continued. | 待会儿再说 |
[19:20] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看样东西 |
[19:22] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[19:24] | Well, down for starters | 先下去 |
[19:25] | unless you want to wuss out | 除非你胆小了 |
[19:26] | and take the stairs. | 想走楼梯 |
[19:29] | You only live once, right? | 人只能活一次 是吧 |
[19:31] | Once or twice. | 一两次吧 |
[19:48] | You know, it’s bad form to drink | 一个人喝 |
[19:49] | a thousand-dollar bottle of bourbon all by yourself. | 上千的波本酒可不太好呢 |
[19:55] | So you’re really doing this, huh, | 你真要这么做了 |
[19:57] | taking the plunge, | 冒险尝试 |
[19:59] | starting a family here? | 在这里建立家庭 |
[20:00] | Yeah. Guess that’s the plan. | 是啊 是这么打算的 |
[20:03] | Want some drink advice? | 要听醉汉的建议吗 |
[20:04] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[20:05] | I’ve got 30 stitches in my side. | 我身上缝了30针 |
[20:08] | All my friends are killers except you. | 除了你 我的朋友都是杀人犯 |
[20:12] | You’re a human, | 你是人类 |
[20:13] | which means it’s a miracle you’re still alive. | 就是说你还活着都是个奇迹 |
[20:17] | You’re a dick if you’re ok with bringing a kid into this. | 如果你还想把孩子扯进来 可真够混蛋的 |
[20:20] | Well, if that’s your bachelor toast, it really sucks. | 如果这是你的单身派对祝词 那可真够烂的 |
[20:24] | Leave town. That’s my advice. | 离开小镇 这是我的建议 |
[20:26] | Take your happy fiancee, | 带上你快乐的未婚妻 |
[20:28] | your unborn baby, and your miracle life | 你未出世的孩子 还有你的奇迹人生 |
[20:31] | and get out | 离开这里 |
[20:34] | before it’s too late. | 以免太迟 |
[20:39] | You left dinner early because you weren’t feeling well. | 你不舒服 于是提前离开了餐厅 |
[20:41] | You won’t remember anything unusual | 你不会记得今晚 |
[20:42] | that happened here tonight. | 发生过任何异常的事 |
[20:44] | Now go home. | 回家吧 |
[20:50] | Broken glassware, | 破碎的餐具 |
[20:51] | The overwhelming scent of fresh blood. | 强烈的鲜血气味 |
[20:54] | I see the family reunion went without a hitch. | 看来你们的家庭重聚挺顺利的 |
[20:56] | And what the hell took you so long? | 你怎么这么迟才来 |
[20:57] | I had to compel the entire restaurant myself. | 我得一个人催眠全餐厅的人 |
[20:59] | I was looking for Damon. | 我刚在找达蒙 |
[21:00] | Word is that he took off to find Elena. | 听说他去找埃琳娜了 |
[21:02] | Yeah. Well, he’s not picking up his cell phone right now, | 嗯 他现在不接电话 |
[21:04] | which means it’s just you and me. | 所以只有你我了 |
[21:06] | Just you and me. | 只有你我 |
[21:09] | Has a nice ring to it, doesn’t it? | 听起来挺不错的 不是吗 |
[21:11] | Suppose we ought to get used to it. | 或许我们该习惯这样 |
[21:14] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[21:18] | That’s right. | 对了 |
[21:20] | You haven’t heard. | 你还没听说 |
[21:22] | Damon has the cure, | 达蒙手上有解药 |
[21:24] | and if we’re to believe his bluster, | 如果他说的是真心话 |
[21:25] | he plans on taking it with elena. | 他准备跟埃琳娜一起服下 |
[21:30] | I think I would know if my brother | 如果我哥哥要变回人类 |
[21:32] | were planning on turning human. | 我一定会知道的 |
[21:33] | Based on the look of shock on your face, | 但从你脸上的惊讶看来 |
[21:37] | you don’t. | 你不知道 |
[21:41] | So we can either stand here | 我们可以继续在这儿 |
[21:42] | and debate the merits of Damon’s word, | 讨论达蒙的话的可信度 |
[21:44] | or we can split up and find your mum | 也可以分头行事 赶在你母亲 |
[21:47] | before she rips their heads off. | 把他们的头扭下来之前找到她 |
[21:50] | Which is it gonna be? | 你要选哪一个呢 |
[21:56] | Bad news. Damon hijacked elena, | 坏消息 达蒙劫走了埃琳娜 |
[21:58] | so do you want to take this party somewhere else? | 你想换个地方继续派对吗 |
[22:01] | Yes, to my bed if I can walk. | 嗯 去我床上 如果我还走得动的话 |
[22:07] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[22:12] | Good evening, Miss Bennett. | 晚上好 贝内特小姐 |
[22:14] | I was out for a walk, and I saw you through the window, | 我出来散步 在窗外看见了你 |
[22:16] | and I thought, | 我就在想 |
[22:18] | “I know her. | 我认识她 |
[22:20] | that young lady ruined my life.” | 毁了我生活的小姑娘 |
[22:22] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[22:24] | Lily Salvatore. | 莉莉·塞尔瓦托 |
[22:25] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[22:27] | Bonnie destroyed something very dear to me, | 邦妮摧毁了一样对我非常重要的东西 |
[22:29] | and now all I feel is insatiable hunger. | 现在我只能感受到无尽的饥渴 |
[22:32] | I didn’t do it to spite you, Lily. | 我那么做不是为了跟你作对 莉莉 |
[22:34] | I did it to keep Kai trapped. | 我得困住卡伊 |
[22:36] | Surely there’s another way to rescue my friends. | 一定还有别的办法能救出我的朋友 |
[22:39] | There is no other way, and even if I could help, | 没有别的办法 就算我真能帮你 |
[22:42] | I wouldn’t. | 我也不会那么做 |
[22:56] | Now let it go | 翻篇吧 |
[22:58] | and get out. | 给我出去 |
[23:04] | Your mistake. | 这怪你自己 |
[23:13] | No, please! | 不 求求你 |
[23:15] | I’m pregnant! | 我怀孕了 |
[23:28] | Twins. | 是双胞胎 |
[23:30] | What? | 什么 |
[23:32] | Good luck to you. | 祝你好运 |
[23:44] | Stay calm. I’m gonna help you. | 别紧张 我会救你的 |
[23:46] | What’s your favorite thing about being a vampire? | 你最喜欢作吸血鬼的哪一点 |
[23:49] | Well, I guess if I had to choose one thing, | 如果必须要我选一样的话 |
[23:51] | it would be that I can heal people. | 那就是我可以治愈别人 |
[23:54] | Said no vampire ever. | 从没有吸血鬼这么说过 |
[23:57] | Ok. Well, then enlighten me. | 是吗 那你说答案该是什么 |
[24:00] | I like all of it– | 我喜欢一切 |
[24:01] | The speed, the feed, | 速度 吸血 |
[24:03] | Everything so heightened, | 感官被放大 |
[24:06] | And eternally looking great | 而且能永远玉树临风地 |
[24:08] | in a black leather jacket’s not the worst thing. | 穿黑皮衣也不是坏事 |
[24:13] | I’m forgetting something, though. | 不过我还忘了点什么 |
[24:18] | Oh, I remember. | 我想起来了 |
[24:20] | Getting in people’s heads is quite a bit of fun, too. | 进入别人的意识也挺有趣的 |
[24:34] | My old house. | 我的旧家 |
[24:37] | You won’t remember this, but this is the first place | 虽然你不记得了 但这里是我第一次 |
[24:38] | I ever kissed you. | 吻你的地方 |
[24:40] | Another very happy memory ric scrubbed from your brain. | 又一段被从你记忆中抹除的美好回忆 |
[24:50] | But this isn’t real. | 但这不是真的 |
[24:54] | It’s a fantasy. | 这只是个幻想 |
[24:57] | You put this in my brain. | 你在我意识中制造的幻象 |
[25:00] | Isn’t that the point? | 不正是如此吗 |
[25:02] | I mean, as epic as this life is, | 尽管这种人生很棒 |
[25:04] | we’d be giving up so much more if we didn’t do this. | 但如果我们不这么做 会失去更多 |
[25:08] | I’ve had so much fantasy in my life, Elena, | 我人生中曾有过无数幻想 埃琳娜 |
[25:12] | enough for 100 lifetimes. | 一百辈子的幻想 |
[25:16] | I’d give it all up for one life with you. | 我愿意全部放弃只为与你共度一世 |
[25:25] | You brought it with you. | 你把它带来了 |
[25:26] | Well, I wasn’t gonna leave it in the soap dish. | 我可不会把它丢在皂盆里 |
[25:34] | I want this, Damon. | 我想这么做 达蒙 |
[25:36] | No matter how much it scares me, | 不管这念头有多可怕 |
[25:38] | I can’t pretend that I don’t. | 我无法假装自己不想 |
[25:40] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[25:41] | You’ve wanted this since the day you became a vampire. | 从你成为吸血鬼那天起你就一直想这么做 |
[25:44] | For you, there’s no going back. | 但对你来说 这没有回头路 |
[25:45] | That’s never been my style. | 后悔从不是我的风格 |
[25:46] | And you’re impulsive and reckless! | 你总是很冲动 不顾后果 |
[25:48] | And madly in love with you | 还疯狂地爱着你 |
[25:51] | Forever, no matter how long that’s gonna be, | 永远爱你 不管我们的永远有多长 |
[25:54] | and taking this cure, Elena, won’t change that. | 跟你一起服下解药 埃琳娜 不会改变这点 |
[26:01] | I’m ready for a little reality if you are. | 我想要真实的人生 如果你也想的话 |
[26:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:23] | Till death do us part. | 至死不渝 |
[26:30] | Bottoms up. | 干杯 |
[26:53] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[26:55] | I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 我… |
[26:57] | I kind of feel… | 我觉得… |
[27:06] | – It all looks so good. – So what looks good? | -看起来都很不错 -点什么好 |
[27:08] | – Sorry. – You first. | -抱歉 -你先来 |
[27:11] | How about eggplant parmesan? | 茄子干酪怎么样 |
[27:13] | You’re an eggplant girl, huh? | 你喜欢吃茄子 是吧 |
[27:15] | Is that bad? | 这不好吗 |
[27:16] | You don’t like eggplant. | 你不喜欢茄子 |
[27:18] | Love it. Just taking notes, | 最喜欢了 只是问问而已 |
[27:20] | mental notes. | 记住了 |
[27:21] | For what? For a second date? | 为第二次约会做准备吗 |
[27:23] | I was thinking 5-year anniversary. | 我想的是五周年纪念日 |
[27:30] | Hang on. I’m gonna get you home. | 撑住 我带你回家 |
[27:32] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[27:36] | Elena, hey. | 埃琳娜 |
[27:44] | You scared the crap out of me. | 你吓坏我了 |
[27:47] | I think I’m–I’m ok. | 我想…我没事 |
[27:50] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[27:51] | We were on our first date. | 我记起了我们的第一次约会 |
[27:53] | What? | 什么 |
[27:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:06] | Damon! Damon–I’m getting– I’m getting my memories back. | 达蒙 达蒙 我的记忆都回来了 |
[28:14] | Damon, the cure, it undid the compulsion. I… | 达蒙 解药解除了我的催眠 我… |
[28:20] | It worked. | 起作用了 |
[28:22] | Yeah. Well, wait. | 嗯 等等 |
[28:35] | It’s not healing. | 伤口没有愈合 |
[28:37] | Damon, it’s not healing. | 达蒙 伤口没有愈合 |
[28:38] | That means it’s– it worked, it worked. | 那么…真的有用 起效了 |
[28:44] | How you feeling about that? | 你感觉如何 |
[28:46] | I feel– | 我觉得 |
[28:49] | I feel like I want to kiss you. | 我觉得我好想吻你 |
[28:58] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[29:00] | It’s Stefan. | 是斯特凡 |
[29:02] | Better be good, brother. | 最好是要紧事 弟弟 |
[29:04] | Elena and I are having a moment. | 埃琳娜跟我正情到深处 |
[29:05] | Damon, do not take that cure. | 达蒙 别喝解药 |
[29:08] | What? | 什么 |
[29:11] | How do you even know about that? | 你怎么会知道的 |
[29:12] | Lily got away from me, | 莉莉从我这儿逃走了 |
[29:12] | so it’s a really bad time to be a human. | 这关头你可不能变回人类 |
[29:14] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[29:15] | You were right. We got to lock her up. | 你说得对 我们得把她关起来 |
[29:17] | What is he saying. I–I can’t hear anymore. | 他在说什么 我听不到了 |
[29:21] | Apparently, Mama Salvatore’s– | 显然 塞尔瓦托妈妈… |
[29:28] | I’m sorry, but I won’t be imprisoned again. | 抱歉 但我不要再被囚禁了 |
[29:32] | I didn’t have to turn into this person. | 我可以不用变成这个样子的 |
[29:34] | I kept her at bay for so long, | 我控制了她那么久 |
[29:38] | but my sons, they ruined everything. | 但我的儿子 他们毁了一切 |
[29:42] | They were just trying to help. | 他们只是想帮助你 |
[29:43] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[29:46] | They’re not helping! | 他们根本不是在帮忙 |
[29:51] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[29:55] | You took the cure. | 你喝了解药 |
[29:58] | You’re human. | 你变回了人类 |
[29:59] | You don’t want to feed on me. | 你不会想喝我的血的 |
[30:02] | – Yes… – Please. | -不 -求你了 |
[30:03] | Elena, I do. | 埃琳娜 我想 |
[30:06] | No! | 不要 |
[30:07] | No! | 不要 |
[30:45] | Really? Come on. | 不是吧 加把劲 |
[31:01] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 |
[31:15] | Focus. | 集中精神 |
[31:35] | It’s ok. It’s ok. | 没事的 没事的 |
[31:37] | Usually, we don’t yank out penetrating objects | 通常我们不在现场把扎进体内的物体 |
[31:39] | in the field, but don’t worry. | 拔出来 但别担心 |
[31:40] | Here. Squeeze my hand if you have trouble breathing. | 如果你呼吸有困难 就用力捏我的手 |
[31:43] | No squeeze? | 没有吗 |
[31:44] | Good. That’s really good. | 那就好 太好了 |
[31:45] | Come on. Up, up. | 来 坐起来 |
[31:49] | No, no. Don’t–don’t try and talk. | 不 别尝试说话 |
[31:51] | I heard what she said– twins– | 我听到她说的了 双胞胎 |
[31:53] | which means I’m number one on Kai’s most wanted list. | 那么如今我是卡伊最想除掉的人了 |
[31:56] | Congratulations. You have been bumped to number two, | 恭喜你 你降至了第二位 |
[31:58] | so thank you for destroying that stupid ascendant, | 所以谢谢你摧毁了支配器 |
[32:01] | and I hope you meant what you said, | 希望你说的是真的 |
[32:02] | that there’s no way to get out of that prison world. | 没有别的办法可以逃离那个监狱世界 |
[32:04] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[32:06] | He’s not getting out. | 他逃不出来的 |
[32:09] | Worst bachelorette party ever, right? | 史上最烂单身派对 不是吗 |
[32:11] | Let’s get to the hospital. Okay? | 我带你去医院 |
[32:13] | I got to the tunnels. | 我进了隧道 |
[32:14] | She came through the grill. | 她从酒吧进去的 |
[32:15] | She might still be there. | 现在可能还在那儿 |
[32:16] | We’re right outside, so get home. | 我们就在外面 回家吧 |
[32:18] | We’ll deal with her. | 我们来对付她 |
[32:19] | Elena’s safe. Get up. | 埃琳娜很安全 起来 |
[32:21] | We need to find lily. | 我们得找到莉莉 |
[32:22] | Yeah. I’m fine. Thanks for asking. | 我很好 多谢问候 |
[32:28] | So were you gonna tell me, | 你到底打不打算告诉我 |
[32:30] | or was it just easier to be your normal, dickish self? | 还是觉得做回平时那个混蛋的你更容易 |
[32:34] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[32:35] | I think being a human is the last thing you want. | 我觉得变回人类绝对不是你想要的 |
[32:38] | I want to be with Elena, Stefan. | 我想跟埃琳娜在一起 斯特凡 |
[32:42] | Do you have any idea what it feels like for me | 你有想过我的感受吗 |
[32:44] | to have to hear it from Enzo, | 还得从恩佐口中得知这个消息 |
[32:46] | to have no say as to whether I lose my brother or not? | 对失去我哥哥的事毫无话语权 |
[32:51] | Of course I know what it feels like. | 我当然想过你的感受 |
[32:53] | Why do you think I didn’t tell you? | 不然你觉得我为什么不告诉你 |
[32:56] | Can we go find our mother? | 我们能去找母亲了吗 |
[33:10] | Look what you’ve done to your mother. | 看看你们对自己的母亲做了什么 |
[33:15] | I’m a mess. | 我现在简直一团糟 |
[33:16] | In a few fays or months or years, | 几天 几个月 或者几年后 |
[33:20] | you’ll feel different. | 你就不会这么觉得了 |
[33:23] | What does it matter if I’m alone, | 那又如何 我还是孤身一人 |
[33:28] | terrified of falling off the edge? | 时刻担心自己会失去控制 |
[33:33] | I suppose I’d be like you, wouldn’t I? | 我会变成你那样 不是吗 |
[33:37] | Sad and alone. | 形单影只 顾影自怜 |
[33:53] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[33:54] | You don’t want to do that. | 你不会想那么做的 |
[33:56] | Please don’t do that. | 求你别那么做 |
[33:57] | Stay alive for us, your sons, | 为我们活下去 你的儿子 |
[34:00] | the ones who I know that deep down inside | 我知道你内心深处 |
[34:03] | you still care about… | 还是在乎我们的 |
[34:08] | and who still care about you. | 我们也一样在乎你 |
[34:15] | You’re looking into my eyes. | 你直视了我的眼睛 |
[34:21] | You always had such pretty eyes. | 你的眼睛总是那么好看 |
[34:38] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[34:53] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[34:54] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[34:55] | It’s not my blood. It’s ok. | 这不是我的血 我没事 |
[34:58] | How–how’s Bonnie? | 邦妮怎么样了 |
[34:59] | She’s fine. Damon gave her some of his blood. | 她没事了 达蒙给了她一点血 |
[35:01] | What about you? How are–how are you? | 那你呢 你怎么样 |
[35:02] | How’s the baby? | 孩子怎么样 |
[35:13] | It’s, uh, babies actually. | 其实…是两个孩子 |
[35:17] | Turns out there’s two of them cooking in there. | 原来我肚子里有两个小家伙 |
[35:21] | Twins. | 双胞胎 |
[35:24] | OK. | 好啊 |
[35:25] | Look. The more the merrier. | 越多越好 |
[35:30] | Even if Kai never escapes that prison, | 即便卡伊永远逃不出那个监狱 |
[35:35] | my family’s gonna try and take them from us. | 我的家族也会想夺走他们 |
[35:39] | A new Gemini twin merge is the only thing | 只有新的双子融合才能 |
[35:41] | that can strip Kai of his power. | 夺去卡伊的法力 |
[35:43] | We won’t let them find out. | 那我们就不让他们知道 |
[35:46] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[35:47] | Because after the wedding, we’re gonna disappear. | 婚礼结束后我们就走 |
[35:51] | We’re gonna go somewhere where your family can’t find us. | 去一个你家族找不到我们的地方 |
[35:54] | Alaric, I can’t ask you to give your whole life up for me. | 阿拉里克 我不能让你为我放弃自己的生活 |
[35:59] | You, the baby– babies– | 你 孩子 孩子们 |
[36:04] | You are my life, | 你们就是我的生活 |
[36:07] | and all I care about is keeping you safe. | 我最关心的就是你们的安危 |
[36:25] | Good news from the front lines. | 前线传来好消息 |
[36:27] | Bonnie is OK, | 邦妮没事 |
[36:28] | Jo is OK, | 乔没事 |
[36:29] | and Lily has been laid down for a long winter’s nap. | 莉莉也被放倒 准备冬眠了 |
[36:35] | Well, you look lost in thought. | 你好像在沉思啊 |
[36:37] | I remember everything, every moment. | 我想起所有的事了 每时每刻 |
[36:40] | It’s like a million tiny, | 就像我的心 |
[36:41] | little pieces of my heart have fallen back into place. | 碎成了千百万碎片 又重新粘合 |
[36:44] | I remember the moment that we met, | 我记得我们相识的那一刻 |
[36:46] | the moment that we fell in love, | 我们相爱的那一刻 |
[36:48] | how much I didn’t want to love you, | 我有多么不想爱你 |
[36:50] | but it was like– it was like | 但那感觉…就像 |
[36:52] | I was being swept up into a current. | 被洪流卷走 |
[36:53] | I–I–I was consumed by it. | 被爱情彻底淹没 |
[36:56] | That’s a good thing, right? | 这是好事吧 |
[36:57] | Damon, I remember everything, | 达蒙 我记起了一切 |
[36:59] | every kiss, | 每个吻 |
[37:00] | every conversation. | 每次谈话 |
[37:03] | I still don’t see how that’s bad. | 我还是不懂这哪里不好 |
[37:06] | We’ve already had this discussion, Damon, | 我们已经谈过了 达蒙 |
[37:09] | about the cure on the island. | 在岛上就谈过解药的事 |
[37:12] | What? No. That was totally different. | 什么 不 当时情况完全不一样 |
[37:16] | Was it? Because I remember it like it was just yesterday. | 是吗 可对我来说一切历历在目 |
[37:19] | Take the cure with me. | 和我一起服下解药吧 |
[37:23] | That’s how much I know this is real. | 我知道我们的感情就是这么真实 |
[37:25] | That’s how certain I am that I’m gonna love you | 我就是这么确定 在这一切结束后 |
[37:28] | even after this is all over. | 我还会爱着你 |
[37:31] | Take the cure. | 喝下解药吧 |
[37:34] | Be human with me. | 和我一起做回人类 |
[37:36] | You know, I used to miss being human. | 我曾经想念做人类的感觉 |
[37:39] | Now I can’t think of anything more miserable on earth. | 现在我觉得做人是世上最痛苦的事 |
[37:43] | You walked away from me | 你从我身边走开了 |
[37:44] | because you didn’t want me to change your mind | 因为你不想让我改变你的想法 |
[37:46] | because you don’t want this. | 因为你不想变回人类 |
[37:47] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[37:50] | You haven’t thought this through. | 你还没想清楚 |
[37:51] | What?! No! | 什么 不是的 |
[37:52] | You’re so afraid of losing me | 你太害怕失去我 |
[37:53] | that you’ve convinced yourself that you can endure a human life. | 于是说服自己你可以忍受人类的生活 |
[37:56] | Don’t tell me what to think. | 不要告诉我该想什么 |
[37:57] | OK. Fine. What about Stefan? What does he think? | 好吧 那斯特凡呢 他怎么想 |
[37:59] | I don’t care what Stefan thinks! | 我才不管斯特凡怎么想 |
[38:01] | I’ve made up my mind. | 我已经决定了 |
[38:02] | I’m not gonna have him drown me in a fountain of guilt | 我才不要让他搞得我满是负罪感 |
[38:04] | and have me change my mind. | 让我改变主意 |
[38:06] | Damon, I love you | 达蒙 我爱你 |
[38:08] | more than I ever thought was humanly possible. | 比我想得还要深 |
[38:12] | I’m not trying to hurt you, | 我不是想伤害你 |
[38:15] | but I can’t let you do this, | 但我不能让你这么做 |
[38:16] | not before you’ve let everyone in your life | 你得先让你生命中的每个人 |
[38:19] | try to talk you out of it, including you. | 包括你自己 劝你别这么做 |
[38:46] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[38:51] | Look who’s awake. | 你醒了啊 |
[38:55] | Lorenzo, is that you? | 洛恩佐 是你吗 |
[38:57] | Just wanted to make sure you’re in good hands. | 我只想确认你有人照顾着 |
[39:06] | Let me out so we can speak like civilized people. | 放我出去 我们好好谈谈 |
[39:10] | That’s not gonna happen. | 别妄想了 |
[39:12] | I can take it from here. | 交给我吧 |
[39:14] | She’s fragile. | 她很脆弱 |
[39:16] | She should be around someone she trusts. | 她应该跟她信任的人在一起 |
[39:19] | I said I can take it from here. | 交给我就行了 |
[39:27] | I’ll come visit, Lily. | 我会来看你的 莉莉 |
[39:30] | This is a family matter now. | 你的家事我就不掺和了 |
[39:46] | You know, earlier, you asked me | 之前你问我 |
[39:48] | what it’d feel like to have something I cherished | 珍惜了150年的东西突然被夺走 |
[39:50] | for 150 years ripped away from me. | 会是什么感受 |
[39:55] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[39:57] | I’d be devastated. | 我会崩溃的 |
[40:01] | A little late to win me over. | 现在想挽回我有点太晚了 |
[40:02] | It’s never too late. | 永远不会太晚 |
[40:03] | That’s the upside of eternity. | 这就是永生的好处 |
[40:06] | You’ll be my mother for the next century | 下个世纪 下下个世纪 |
[40:09] | and the one after that and the one after that, | 直到永远 你都会是我母亲 |
[40:12] | and one day, maybe not soon, | 总有一天 或许短期内不会 |
[40:15] | but one day… | 但总有一天 |
[40:20] | you’ll see me as your son. | 你会再我把当作儿子的 |
[40:33] | Stefan… | 斯特凡 |
[40:36] | You have no idea what devastation feels like… | 你根本不知道奔溃是什么感觉 |
[40:41] | But you will | 但你会知道的 |
[40:43] | because I am going to find a way | 因为我会想办法 |
[40:44] | to get my people back, | 把我的朋友救回来 |
[40:47] | no matter what it takes. | 不论付出什么代价 |
[41:28] | Come and get it. | 来吃吧 |
[41:32] | Big breakfast for a big day! | 重要的日子要吃丰盛的早餐 |
[41:51] | It’s time we get the hell out of this place. | 我们该离开这个鬼地方了 |