| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | The cure to vampirism. | 治愈吸血鬼的解药 | 
| [00:03] | You’re gonna take the cure, Elena. | 你要服下解药 埃琳娜 | 
| [00:05] | And I’m gonna take it with you. | 我要和你一起服下 | 
| [00:06] | but I can’t let you do this, | 但我不能让你这么做 | 
| [00:07] | before you’ve let everyone in your life | 你得先让你生命中的每个人 | 
| [00:09] | try to talk you out of it. | 劝你别这么做 | 
| [00:10] | – I’m pregnant. – Marry me. | -我怀孕了 -嫁给我 | 
| [00:12] | Yes. | 我愿意 | 
| [00:13] | If my life is gonna fall apart | 如果我的人性恢复时 | 
| [00:14] | when my humanity starts flooding back, | 我的人生要全面崩溃 | 
| [00:16] | then so is yours. | 那么你也得一样 | 
| [00:17] | I tried to kill you, | 我试图杀你 | 
| [00:19] | and then I made you turn it off,. | 然后我逼你关闭人性 | 
| [00:20] | I ruined everything. | 我毁了一切 | 
| [00:23] | Before the 1900s, Lily fell in with a group of witches | 20世纪前 莉莉和一群被双子巫师团 | 
| [00:25] | that were cast out of the Gemini Coven. | 驱逐的巫师走到了一起 | 
| [00:27] | Heretics are ruthless, | 异教徒很残忍 | 
| [00:28] | vampires with witch power. | 既是吸血鬼 又拥有巫师法力 | 
| [00:30] | They can never be allowed to escape. | 绝不能让他们逃出来 | 
| [00:32] | It’s time we get the hell out of this place. | 我们该离开这个鬼地方了 | 
| [00:34] | You went off the deep end last night. | 你昨晚大开杀戒了 | 
| [00:39] | I’m a mess. | 我现在简直一团糟 | 
| [00:43] | You have no idea what devastation feels like, | 你根本不知道崩溃是什么感觉 | 
| [00:46] | but you will. | 但你会知道的 | 
| [01:06] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 | 
| [01:35] | Hello again, Bonnie. | 又见面了 邦妮 | 
| [01:36] | Lily. I thought Stefan locked you in the cellar. | 莉莉 斯特凡不是把你锁在地下室了吗 | 
| [01:39] | He did, but prisons are easily escaped. | 是啊 但逃狱是很容易的 | 
| [01:42] | You of all people should know that. | 这你是最清楚的 | 
| [01:43] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 | 
| [01:44] | Must I constantly repeat myself? | 我非得不断重复吗 | 
| [01:47] | If you don’t know what I want by now– | 如果你到现在还不知道我想要什么 | 
| [01:48] | You want your creepy witch vampire family back. | 你要你可怕的吸血鬼巫师家族回到身边 | 
| [01:51] | Well, at the risk of repeating myself, there’s no way. | 那我也重复一遍 休想 | 
| [01:54] | Isn’t there? What’s that term | 是吗 你们巫师 | 
| [01:56] | you witches are so fond of? “Loophole”? | 最喜欢的那个词怎么说的来着 “漏洞” | 
| [02:00] | Even if there is a loophole, | 就算真有漏洞 | 
| [02:02] | I won’t help you find it. | 我也不会帮你找到 | 
| [02:03] | Oh, you’ve made your position quite clear. | 你已经表明立场了 | 
| [02:05] | Apparently, I failed to do the same, | 显然 我并未好好表明我的立场 | 
| [02:07] | because you seem to think that I’m here for your help. | 因为你似乎是以为我是来找你帮忙的 | 
| [02:10] | I’m not. | 不是的 | 
| [02:13] | Phesmatos incendia. | [咒语] | 
| [02:16] | Those are lovely words, Bonnie. | 好甜蜜的话语 邦妮 | 
| [02:18] | Here’s another one–die. | 再说一个 死吧 | 
| [02:30] | You are not good at running. | 你真不擅长跑啊 | 
| [02:33] | Motus. | [咒语] | 
| [02:35] | No magic? Oh, that’s my fault. | 没有魔法吗 我的错 | 
| [02:37] | I was spooning you earlier. | 我刚刚抱着你睡来着 | 
| [02:38] | I think I might’ve sleep-siphoned you. | 可能在睡梦中把你吸干了 | 
| [02:40] | Oh, but keep trying. It’s adorable, | 继续努力啊 挺可爱的 | 
| [02:42] | like you’re having a little seizure. | 像是癫痫了一样 | 
| [02:43] | – How are you– – Did you think | -你怎么… -你真以为 | 
| [02:44] | you could keep screwing people over | 你可以这么坑人 | 
| [02:46] | and there wouldn’t be any consequences? | 而不会有后果吗 | 
| [02:48] | Now… | 好了 | 
| [02:50] | Where were we? | 我们刚刚说到哪了 | 
| [02:53] | Up, up, up. Come on. No time to sleep in. | 起床了 没时间睡懒觉了 | 
| [02:55] | We have to get Jo. | 我们得去接乔 | 
| [02:56] | – Get Jo? – Yeah. | -接乔 -是啊 | 
| [02:58] | Is everything ok? | 出什么事了吗 | 
| [02:59] | I hope so, considering she’s walking down the aisle | 希望没有 再过10小时 | 
| [03:01] | in T-minus 10 hours. | 她就要嫁人了 | 
| [03:03] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [03:04] | Wedding bells await. | 婚礼钟声要敲响了 | 
| [03:14] | Crap. | 该死 | 
| [03:17] | They’re not here. | 他们不在这儿 | 
| [03:18] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [03:19] | My shoes. My gorgeous, ridiculously expensive, | 我的鞋 我美丽 贵得离谱 | 
| [03:22] | wear them once and then never again shoes. They are missing. | 只穿一次就再也不碰的鞋子 不见了 | 
| [03:24] | Do you want me to do a locator spell on them? | 要我施个定位咒找找吗 | 
| [03:25] | On my shoes? | 找我的鞋吗 | 
| [03:26] | – Is that possible? – I don’t know, actually. | -这能做到吗 -不知道啊 | 
| [03:28] | Just hang on. I got to figure out how to work this stupid thing. | 等等的 我看看怎么操作这破玩意 | 
| [03:32] | Oh, good. Break it | 好啊 弄坏吧 | 
| [03:33] | Because my wrinkled dress will surely | 如果我裙子皱巴巴的 | 
| [03:35] | distract everyone from my bare feet. | 大家一定就不会注意到我没穿鞋了 | 
| [03:37] | Come on. Don’t waste all your panic now. | 被这样 别现在就慌张啊 | 
| [03:39] | You still have 8 hours until the ceremony. | 距离婚礼还有8小时呢 | 
| [03:42] | Non-alcoholic mimosa? | 来杯不含酒精的含羞草吧 | 
| [03:43] | One, a non-alcoholic mimosa is just orange juice, | 一 不含酒精的话 那就剩橙汁了 | 
| [03:45] | and two, I can’t drink. | 二 我不能喝东西 | 
| [03:46] | Somebody should drink. You should drink. | 该有人喝酒 你喝吧 | 
| [03:48] | I will drink, eventually, | 我回头会喝的 | 
| [03:50] | But I have human tolerance now, | 但我的酒量恢复人类状态了 | 
| [03:51] | which is cheaper but a lot less fun. | 虽然省钱 但不那么好玩了 | 
| [03:54] | Cheers. | 干杯 | 
| [03:56] | No, no, no, no. | 别别 | 
| [03:59] | Relax. | 放松 | 
| [04:01] | Jo’s phone. | 乔的手机 | 
| [04:05] | Uh, ok. | 好吧 | 
| [04:06] | That’s not an “ok” ok. | 这可不是没事的”好吧” | 
| [04:08] | That’s a “there’s a problem” ok. | 这是”有麻烦了”的”好吧” | 
| [04:10] | Yeah, we’ll call you back. Ok, bye. | 我们再打给你 好的 再见 | 
| [04:13] | Danielle’s got the flu. | 丹妮尔得了流感 | 
| [04:16] | It sounded like you just said Danielle has the flu, | 你好像刚刚说丹妮尔得了流感 | 
| [04:19] | which is impossible because Danielle is my wedding coordinator. | 这是不可能的 因为丹妮尔是我的婚礼协调人 | 
| [04:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [04:24] | Well, how sick is she? Can she still work? | 她病得多重 能继续工作吗 | 
| [04:26] | It depends on how much vomit you want to have at the wedding. | 那要看你想在婚礼上看到多少呕吐物了 | 
| [04:31] | To be honest, I think maybe this is a good thing, | 老实说 我觉得这或许也是好事 | 
| [04:33] | Because no matter how good Danielle was, | 因为不管丹妮尔多厉害 | 
| [04:35] | I am pretty sure I’m better. | 都绝对比不过我 | 
| [04:38] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 | 
| [04:40] | I missed you. | 我好想你 | 
| [04:41] | I missed me, too. | 我也想我了 | 
| [04:43] | Thank you for getting me back. | 谢谢你把我拉回来 | 
| [04:53] | Ok. Now, we got a lot to do | 好了 我们有好多事要做 | 
| [04:54] | and not a lot of time to do it. | 却没多少时间 | 
| [04:56] | Elena, just have a drink. | 埃琳娜 喝一杯吧 | 
| [04:57] | You’re not going to pass out. | 你不会昏过去的 | 
| [04:58] | Bonnie, the switch is on the left-hand side on the back. | 邦妮 开关在左后方 | 
| [05:02] | And Jo, I can see your shoes under the couch. | 乔 你的鞋就在沙发下面 | 
| [05:06] | Ok, now, who’s dealing with the boys? | 好了 谁负责男生们 | 
| [05:08] | Ok, we got suits. | 西装在这里 | 
| [05:10] | I got the rings. | 戒指在这里 | 
| [05:12] | And the vows. | 婚誓在这里 | 
| [05:14] | So…what do we do now? | 那现在做什么 | 
| [05:18] | To Alaric Saltzman, | 敬阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼 | 
| [05:19] | who after today, will have sex with | 今天以后 他这辈子 | 
| [05:21] | only one woman for the rest of his life. | 就只能跟一个女人做爱了 | 
| [05:23] | Seriously, just one. | 真的 就一个 | 
| [05:24] | You can’t even look after this. | 今后连想都不能想了 | 
| [05:25] | Not that chicks are throwing themselves | 虽说神秘学研究教授 | 
| [05:26] | at an occult studies professor, but– | 本来也不是很吸引女人 不过… | 
| [05:28] | Yeah, actually, you should probably lock this down while you can. | 是啊 你还是趁她没改主意赶紧娶回家吧 | 
| [05:31] | Yeah, you remember how great it was when you two were fighting? | 嗯 还记得你们不和的时光是多么美好吗 | 
| [05:33] | Sorry. Full moon tonight. | 抱歉 今晚满月 | 
| [05:35] | Feeling extra dickish. | 我特别想犯浑 | 
| [05:36] | And what’s your excuse? | 你又有什么借口 | 
| [05:39] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [05:42] | Wedding day chores. | 婚礼杂务 | 
| [05:43] | Courtesy of Caroline. | 卡罗琳分配的 | 
| [05:45] | Karma. Sweet, sweet karma. | 报应 天道自有轮回啊 | 
| [05:51] | Ok, the boys are officially taken care of. | 男生们已经搞定了 | 
| [05:53] | Bride and maid of honor are in hair and makeup. | 新娘和伴娘都打扮好了 | 
| [05:55] | I’m gonna head to the venue and fix whatever they’re screwing up. | 我这就去场地收拾好他们搞砸的东西 | 
| [05:57] | Elena, the curling iron. | 埃琳娜 捲发钳 | 
| [05:58] | Yes, is, I see it, Care. | 嗯 看到啦 卡罗 | 
| [06:00] | – Ok. – I’m human now, not blind. | -好 -我是变成了人 但我不瞎 | 
| [06:02] | And I’m not fragile, either. | 也不是玻璃人 | 
| [06:03] | You don’t have to walk on eggshells around me. | 你不用对我那么小心翼翼的[踩蛋壳] | 
| [06:04] | Uh, I do, actually, | 我需要啊 | 
| [06:06] | because if you walked on them, | 因为如果你踩到了蛋壳 | 
| [06:07] | they could cut you, you’d get infected, and probably die. | 就可能被割伤 可能会感染 可能会死 | 
| [06:10] | You know what? | 知道吗 | 
| [06:11] | Given my luck, | 鉴于我的运气 | 
| [06:13] | that actually seems possible. | 这似乎的确有可能 | 
| [06:16] | So what’s it like now in the world of the living? | 做活人的感觉如何 | 
| [06:20] | It’s different. I’m slower. | 不一样了 我速度慢了 | 
| [06:22] | I have to look both ways before crossing the street. | 过马路之前得左顾右盼了 | 
| [06:24] | But it’s nice to not– | 但这样不错 不用… | 
| [06:26] | Be a monster like me | 做我那样的恶魔 | 
| [06:27] | who turns off their humanity and commits murder | 关闭了人性 还杀人 | 
| [06:30] | instead of dealing with grief like a normal person? | 而不是像个普通人那样面对丧亲之痛 | 
| [06:32] | I was gonna say not to have to wear a daylight ring all the time. | 我是想说不用成天戴日光戒指了 | 
| [06:36] | Look, I’m so sorry, Elena, | 对不起 埃琳娜 | 
| [06:39] | I was trying to hurt you | 我之前说你不是人类 | 
| [06:40] | when I said that you would never truly be happy with Damon | 所以跟达蒙在一起也找不到真幸福 | 
| [06:43] | because you weren’t human. | 只是想伤害你 | 
| [06:44] | And now you are, | 而现在你变回了人类 | 
| [06:45] | and I just hope that it’s not because I made you think that | 我希望这不是因为我让你觉得 | 
| [06:48] | you would be miserable for eternity. | 你的永生会很痛苦 | 
| [06:50] | Care. I’ve wanted to be human from the day I became a vampire. | 卡罗 我自从成为了吸血鬼就一直想变回人类 | 
| [06:55] | Besides, I’m the last person that you need to apologize to. | 而且 你是最不用跟我道歉了 | 
| [06:59] | Thanks. I kind of wanted to start with an easy one. | 谢谢 我想从比较轻松的那个开始 | 
| [07:03] | The dreaded amends tour. | 可怕的赎罪之旅啊 | 
| [07:05] | If you see Stefan, by the way, I am avoiding. | 如果你看到了斯特凡 我正在躲他 | 
| [07:08] | I just need to get my life in order first. | 我得先恢复我的生活 | 
| [07:10] | Starting with my friends. | 从我的朋友开始 | 
| [07:12] | Stefan’s not a friend? | 斯特凡不算朋友吗 | 
| [07:14] | Stefan’s…complicated. | 斯特凡 比较复杂 | 
| [07:17] | I just figured I’d work my way up to that one. | 我想一个个人来 最后到他 | 
| [07:19] | Well, you’re in the clear. | 你没事 | 
| [07:20] | He’s got his hands full with Damon today. | 他今天得应付达蒙 | 
| [07:22] | What’s wrong with Damon? | 达蒙怎么了 | 
| [07:23] | Not much. He just said he would take the cure with me. | 没什么 他就是说要跟我一起服用解药 | 
| [07:28] | Damon Salvatore? | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托吗 | 
| [07:30] | Human? I– | 变成人吗 | 
| [07:33] | I can’t even picture it. | 我简直无法想象 | 
| [07:34] | Yeah. Something tells me neither can he. | 嗯 我觉得他也无法想象 | 
| [07:39] | “Sure, I’ll be your best man, Ric, | 好啊 我做你的伴郎 里克 | 
| [07:41] | but first, hang out with the worst men | 不过我要先跟最坏的人待在一起 | 
| [07:43] | so that my brother can kidnap me on the day of your wedding.” | 好在你婚礼这天被我弟弟绑架 | 
| [07:46] | Hey, don’t you hate weddings anyway? | 你不是反正也讨厌婚礼的吗 | 
| [07:48] | I hate little Stefan mind games even more. | 我更讨厌斯特凡操纵我的想法 | 
| [07:52] | So any time you want to clue me in as to where the hell we’re going. | 你如果想告诉我 我们究竟要去哪 请便 | 
| [07:56] | Oh, come on. It’s your last few days as a vampire. | 得了 这是你做吸血鬼的最后几天了 | 
| [07:59] | You can’t blame me for wanting to spend | 我想跟哥哥好好聚聚 | 
| [08:00] | some quality time with my brother. | 这不为过吧 | 
| [08:02] | Ah, look. Here we are. | 看啊 我们到了 | 
| [08:12] | Is Mr. Rogers expecting us? | 罗杰斯先生知道我们要来吗 | 
| [08:15] | You know Mr. Rogers is dead, right? | 你知道罗杰斯先生已经死了吧 | 
| [08:17] | Yeah, we’re gonna be joining him in make-believe | 是啊 你如果不赶紧说明用意 | 
| [08:18] | if you don’t get to the damn point. | 我们也要无聊死了 | 
| [08:21] | So this is a house I lived in | 我曾经在这栋房子里 | 
| [08:23] | during one of my many attempts to start over. | 重新开始过一段生活 | 
| [08:27] | Welcome to your suburban nightmare. | 欢迎来到你的郊区噩梦 | 
| [08:29] | You don’t think I’ve thought this through? | 你以为我没想好吗 | 
| [08:31] | Well, I think you’ve thought about a life with Elena. | 我觉得你考虑的是跟埃琳娜共度一生 | 
| [08:33] | I don’t think you’ve thought about neighbors | 但你可能没想过邻居 | 
| [08:35] | or a mortgage or– | 按揭 | 
| [08:40] | or kids. | 孩子 | 
| [08:41] | I don’t know. | 我也说不好 | 
| [08:42] | Might not be your thing. | 或许不适合你呢 | 
| [08:53] | Relax. Relax. | 放松 放松 | 
| [08:55] | I’m not here to cause mischief. | 我不是来捣乱的 | 
| [08:57] | Said everyone who ever causes mischief. | 每个捣乱的人都这么说 | 
| [08:59] | I told Lily I’d visit. | 我答应莉莉会来看她的 | 
| [09:00] | Is this like some oedipus thing? | 你这是恋母情结吗 | 
| [09:02] | All right. You know what? Doesn’t matter. | 告诉你 无所谓了 | 
| [09:05] | Excuse me, little witch. | 抱歉 小女巫 | 
| [09:06] | If you think I’m gonna let you– | 如果你觉得 我会让你 | 
| [09:08] | a ruiner–in here to see another ruiner | 这个专门搞破坏的人进来见另一个同类 | 
| [09:10] | on the day of Jo’s wedding, | 而且还是在乔婚礼这天 | 
| [09:11] | you got another thing coming. | 你就错了 | 
| [09:13] | She’s lonely and hungry. | 她孤单 饥饿 | 
| [09:15] | And she can’t eat that. | 那东西不能吃 | 
| [09:16] | I’m not trying to feed her. | 我不是要喂她血 | 
| [09:18] | I’m trying to keep her sane. | 我只是想让她保持清醒 | 
| [09:20] | That is filled with loads of songs from the last era she knew. | 那里面全是她熟悉的时代的歌曲 | 
| [09:24] | I thought it might bring her comfort. | 我觉得能给她点慰藉 | 
| [09:26] | If you’re not a complete monster, | 如果你不是完全铁石心肠 | 
| [09:28] | I trust you’ll pass it on. | 相信你一定会转交的 | 
| [09:37] | I want my family back. | 我想要回我的家人 | 
| [09:39] | That’s all I’ve ever wanted, | 我只想要这个 | 
| [09:41] | to have my family back with me where they belong. | 让我家人回到我身边 这才是他们的归宿 | 
| [09:49] | What? | 怎么回事 | 
| [10:11] | She was rambling on about her family, | 她在念念叨叨说她的家人 | 
| [10:12] | and then I got close to her, | 我就靠过去 | 
| [10:13] | and she attacked me like an animal. | 她就像个动物一样袭击了我 | 
| [10:16] | Sounds like she’s reached the full-blown crazy stage of drying out. | 看来她已经达到了风干的彻底疯狂阶段 | 
| [10:19] | You’re saying this is all because she’s drying out? | 你是说这完全是因为她在风干吗 | 
| [10:21] | It’s hard for me to explain how awful it is, | 我很难解释那感觉多糟糕 | 
| [10:23] | but, yeah, your mind starts playing tricks on you. | 但是的 你的头脑会开始欺骗你 | 
| [10:26] | You start seeing things and people. | 你会看到幻象 | 
| [10:29] | What happens when the crazy stage is over? | 过了疯狂的阶段之后呢 | 
| [10:30] | Well, Stefan said that he has a plan, | 斯特凡说他有计划 | 
| [10:32] | you know, to get her back on track. | 帮她重回正轨 | 
| [10:33] | Does that plan involve letting her out? | 那要放她出来吗 | 
| [10:35] | Because if he thinks she’s giving up on her family– | 因为他如果以为她会放弃自己的家庭 | 
| [10:37] | She has to. | 她必须放弃 | 
| [10:39] | Bonnie, you already destroyed the ascendant. | 邦妮 你已经毁掉了支配器 | 
| [10:40] | What if there’s a loophole? | 如果有漏洞呢 | 
| [10:45] | I’m dreading it, | 我好怕 | 
| [10:45] | but I guess I should think about putting the dress on. | 但我觉得我该去穿婚纱了 | 
| [10:50] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 | 
| [10:51] | it’s not the dress, is it? | 不是婚纱吧 | 
| [10:52] | Tell me it’s not the dress. | 告诉我不是婚纱 | 
| [10:53] | We were just discussing the fact | 我们刚刚在讨论 | 
| [10:54] | that there’s a desiccating vampire locked in a cell | 地下室里锁着一个正在风干的吸血鬼 | 
| [10:57] | less than 50 feet from where we’re getting ready. | 我们就在不到50英尺的地方准备婚礼 | 
| [10:59] | Did she do something to the dress? | 她弄坏婚纱了吗 | 
| [11:00] | The dress is fine. | 婚纱没事啦 | 
| [11:02] | I’m just being paranoid. | 是我多心了 | 
| [11:03] | Ok. Truck’s here. Who’s coming? | 好了 车来了 谁跟我们来 | 
| [11:06] | Caroline suggested in a semi-threatening way | 卡罗琳用半威胁的语气 | 
| [11:08] | that I pick up the centerpieces, | 叫我来搬装饰物 | 
| [11:09] | which sounds like a Donovan screw-up waiting to happen. | 依我的风格 感觉势必会搞砸的 | 
| [11:12] | I’ll come! | 我来吧 | 
| [11:13] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -嗯 | 
| [11:15] | No, not there. There. | 不是那儿 那里 | 
| [11:17] | Just a little bit higher. | 再高点 | 
| [11:18] | Well, that’s not a little, but– | 那不叫一点了 | 
| [11:20] | But I’m bad at flowers? | 我不擅长摆花吗 | 
| [11:22] | Yeah. I assumed you knew that. | 嗯 你早该知道了吧 | 
| [11:25] | Caroline, why am I here? | 卡罗琳 为什么叫我来 | 
| [11:32] | I tried to kill you. | 我试图杀你 | 
| [11:33] | My humanity was off, but I still tried to kill you, | 虽然我是关了人性 但这不改变事实 | 
| [11:35] | and you’re my friend, and I’m sorry. | 你是我的朋友 我很抱歉 | 
| [11:39] | That’s funny. | 说来有趣 | 
| [11:41] | You and I moved on a while ago, | 虽然我们早就翻篇了 | 
| [11:43] | but getting tortured by your ex and her new boyfriend | 但被前任和她新男友折磨 | 
| [11:45] | is never good for the ego. | 还是会让人伤自尊 | 
| [11:47] | He’s not my boyfriend. | 他不是我男友 | 
| [11:48] | Whatever he is. | 随便了 | 
| [11:49] | I can’t keep up. | 我都跟不上节奏了 | 
| [11:50] | You have to know I would never do anything like that | 你要知道我是绝不会那么做的 | 
| [11:53] | if it weren’t for– | 都怪我… | 
| [11:53] | You’re good, Care, | 没事啦 卡罗 | 
| [11:55] | and if you want to make amends, | 如果你想弥补 | 
| [11:57] | let me get the hell out of here. | 就让我离开这里吧 | 
| [11:59] | Nice try, ok, | 想得美 | 
| [12:00] | but if I were getting married at an altar that looked like that, | 如果我要结婚了 而圣坛却是那个样子 | 
| [12:03] | I would be divorced in a week, | 我不到一周就得离婚 | 
| [12:04] | so come on, Lockwood. | 加把劲吧 洛克伍德 | 
| [12:05] | Next row. | 下一排 | 
| [12:06] | Honestly, you should probably do that yourself. | 老实说 你还是自己做吧 | 
| [12:10] | Liv, what are you doing here? | 丽芙 你怎么来了 | 
| [12:11] | You do know that Jo’s my sister, right? | 你知道乔是我姐姐吧 | 
| [12:15] | Goodie! More amends. | 太好了 又能冰释前嫌了 | 
| [12:16] | Drinks will help! Strong ones. | 喝杯酒会更好 烈酒 | 
| [12:21] | You look good. | 你看上去不错 | 
| [12:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [12:24] | How are things? | 最近怎么样 | 
| [12:25] | Good. | 挺好 | 
| [12:26] | Still recovering from that injury? | 伤势还没完全恢复吗 | 
| [12:28] | What injury? | 什么伤势 | 
| [12:29] | Whatever head injury turned you into a monosyllabic goon. | 害得你只会吐单音节词的头部创伤 | 
| [12:32] | Monosyllabic. That’s an awfully big word for a college dropout. | 单音节词 大学辍学生还会念这么长的词 | 
| [12:36] | Oh, I’m sorry. Was I supposed to stay at Whitmore | 抱歉了 我难道还该留在惠特曼大学吗 | 
| [12:38] | after my ass of a boyfriend told me he never wanted to see me again? | 我的混蛋男朋友跟我说他再也不想见到我了 | 
| [12:42] | Hang on. You’re mad at me? | 等等 你还生我的气吗 | 
| [12:43] | I lost my brother and then my boyfriend in the span of a week. | 我一周内先后失去了孪生弟弟和男友 | 
| [12:46] | And instead of coming to me, | 你不向我寻求安慰 | 
| [12:47] | you tried to kill yourself. | 而是企图自杀 | 
| [12:49] | I was hurt. | 我当时很伤心 | 
| [12:49] | That doesn’t make it ok. | 那也不是借口 | 
| [12:50] | You’re lecturing me on flying off the handle? | 你还要就发火的问题教训我吗 | 
| [12:55] | You know what? | 这样吧 | 
| [12:56] | I’m gonna wait outside. | 我还是去外面等着吧 | 
| [12:58] | Gemini wedding means big coven reunion heading this way. | 双子巫师团的婚礼会有很多巫师到场 | 
| [13:12] | Elena says she’s desiccating | 埃琳娜说她在风干 | 
| [13:14] | and that’s why she’s crazy, but– | 所以才那么疯狂 但是… | 
| [13:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [13:18] | She killed two people last week when she wasn’t desiccating. | 她上周没在风干的时候就杀过两个人 | 
| [13:20] | I know this will sound crazy, | 我知道这听上去很疯狂 | 
| [13:21] | but I’ve been having these nightmares | 但我一直在做恶梦 | 
| [13:23] | with her and Kai. | 梦到她和卡伊 | 
| [13:29] | Here. | 给 | 
| [13:31] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [13:33] | When Bonnie Bennett has a hunch, | 邦妮·贝内特如果有了预感 | 
| [13:35] | you don’t ignore it. | 是不容忽视的 | 
| [13:37] | What do you think we should do? | 你觉得我们该怎么办 | 
| [13:38] | I know what we shouldn’t do– | 我知道我们不该怎么做 | 
| [13:40] | leave her in the hands of two people we don’t trust. | 让两个我们不信任的人处理她 | 
| [13:43] | Yeah, it’s nice. | 嗯 不错啊 | 
| [13:45] | Brazilian hardwoods, | 巴西硬木材 | 
| [13:46] | open floor plan, | 开放式隔间 | 
| [13:48] | updated kitchen. | 最新样式的厨房 | 
| [13:51] | What kind of roadkill are you cooking in there? | 你在做什么碾死动物呢 | 
| [13:54] | Well, considering the fact that you actually have to eat as a human, | 鉴于你得像人类那样吃东西 | 
| [13:57] | I just wanted to give you a little taste | 我想让你看看 | 
| [13:58] | of what your dinner’s gonna look like. | 你的晚餐以后会是什么样 | 
| [14:01] | You don’t cook, Elena doesn’t cook. | 你不会做饭 埃琳娜也不会 | 
| [14:03] | Who has time anyway with work and kids, right? | 而且要工作带孩子 谁有时间啊 | 
| [14:08] | Salisbury steak. Dig in, Damon. | 索尔斯伯利牛肉饼 开动吧 达蒙 | 
| [14:11] | You’re gonna need all that energy for these. | 你会需要体力 好看这个 | 
| [14:14] | Oh, yeah? What’s this? | 那是什么 | 
| [14:17] | That’s just the rest of your life. | 你的余生 | 
| [14:18] | Paperwork? That’s your big move? | 文件 这就是你的妙招 | 
| [14:20] | Let me ask you something. | 我问问你 | 
| [14:21] | When was the last time you filled out paperwork of any kind– | 你上次填写任何文件是什么时候了 | 
| [14:23] | taxes, health insurance, driver’s license? | 报税 人寿保险 驾照 | 
| [14:25] | Every idiot in the country does it. | 全国上下哪个人不会啊 | 
| [14:27] | You think I’m gonna have trouble with this? | 这东西能是问题吗 | 
| [14:29] | You will the first time you encounter some moron | 等你第一次遇到你不能杀 不能催眠的白痴 | 
| [14:31] | that you can’t kill or compel. | 就会成为问题了 | 
| [14:32] | Maybe. Then I would just come home | 或许吧 那我就回家来 | 
| [14:34] | and pop a beer from my beautiful stainless steel refrigerator. | 从我漂亮的不锈钢冰箱里拿瓶酒出来 | 
| [14:38] | Which you won’t be able to afford unless you have a job, | 而你如果没有工作 就买不起这些 | 
| [14:41] | and if you’re about to say you can borrow money from me, | 如果你要说你可以跟我借钱 | 
| [14:43] | you can’t. | 那是不行的 | 
| [14:44] | Well, that’s not very brotherly of you. | 这可不像好兄弟啊 | 
| [14:46] | Actually it is. See, | 这就是好兄弟该做的 | 
| [14:47] | I won’t know where you live. | 因为我到时不会知道你在哪 | 
| [14:48] | You’ll have the cure running through your veins, | 你身体里会流淌着解药 | 
| [14:50] | and if I know where you are, | 而我如果知道你在哪 | 
| [14:51] | then someone can use me to track you down | 那别人就可以通过我找到你 | 
| [14:54] | and take the cure from you | 夺走你的解药 | 
| [14:55] | and turn you into a 172-year-old corpse. | 然后把你变成172岁的尸体 | 
| [14:58] | What’s the matter? Haven’t thought that far ahead? | 怎么了 这点还没想过吗 | 
| [15:01] | See, eventually, word will spread, | 最终 消息会传开 | 
| [15:03] | and you and Elena will have to move away. | 你和埃琳娜就得搬走了 | 
| [15:05] | You’ll have to isolate yourself, | 你们得与世隔绝 | 
| [15:07] | no friends, no family. | 不能与朋友家人待在一起 | 
| [15:09] | This will be your life, Damon. | 这就是你今后的生活了 达蒙 | 
| [15:12] | This will be your hell. | 你的地狱 | 
| [15:17] | Well, that is where you are wrong, my brother. | 你错就错在这里了 弟弟 | 
| [15:22] | This will not be my life. | 我的生活不会是这样 | 
| [15:25] | This will be my life. | 这才是 | 
| [15:27] | See, Elena was pretty explicit about what she wanted. | 埃琳娜对她想要的生活说得很清楚 | 
| [15:29] | Now this isn’t tribeca. | 这虽然不是特里贝克地区 | 
| [15:30] | New York’s a little too crowded for me, | 我嫌纽约太挤了 | 
| [15:32] | but it is above a bar that I own | 但这栋公寓在我所有的一间酒吧楼上 | 
| [15:35] | next to a medical school. | 还挨着一所医学院 | 
| [15:37] | It’s in the northwest somewhere. | 在西北某处 | 
| [15:38] | I mean, I’d tell you where it was, | 我倒是愿意告诉你地点 | 
| [15:39] | but you made it abundantly clear you didn’t want to know. | 但你显然是不想知道 | 
| [15:45] | I’m gonna check out upstairs. | 我去楼上看看 | 
| [15:52] | I’m on my third glass, so speak slowly. | 我喝三杯了 慢点说 | 
| [15:55] | You know how you and I were both worried | 你知道我们都担心 | 
| [15:56] | that he didn’t think this through? | 他没想清楚吗 | 
| [15:58] | He thought it through. | 他想得很清楚 | 
| [16:00] | It’s Damon. He didn’t. | 这是达蒙啊 不可能的 | 
| [16:02] | He’s ready to do this, Elena. | 他真准备好了 埃琳娜 | 
| [16:03] | He’s got your perfect little life all planned out. | 他把你完美的人生都规划好了 | 
| [16:05] | I want the perfect human life with him, too, Stefan, trust me, | 我也想跟他过完美的人类人生 斯特凡 真的 | 
| [16:08] | But life isn’t perfect. | 但生活是不完美的 | 
| [16:10] | Ok? Look. You have a few more hours, | 你还有几小时时间 | 
| [16:12] | so push him, make him see that. | 再逼逼他 让他想通 | 
| [16:27] | Remember when you were pacing yourself? | 记得你刚刚还想慢慢喝吗 | 
| [16:29] | I do. | 是啊 | 
| [16:30] | Right before I told my ex-boyfriend | 但我刚刚才让我前男友 | 
| [16:33] | how to get my current boyfriend | 想办法让我现男友 | 
| [16:34] | to give up hope for our relationship. | 放弃我们在一起的希望 | 
| [16:37] | What if I made a huge mistake by taking the cure? | 如果我服下解药是个错误呢 | 
| [16:40] | The only mistake you made | 你唯一的错误 | 
| [16:41] | was that last glass of champagne. | 就是最后那杯香槟 | 
| [16:43] | I’m gonna go make some coffee | 我去煮点咖啡 | 
| [16:44] | before you spiral through the earth to China. | 免得你栽在地上 掉到地球对面去 | 
| [16:46] | Yeah, ok. | 好吧 | 
| [16:53] | Jo? | 乔 | 
| [16:55] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 | 
| [16:57] | Jo! | 乔 | 
| [16:58] | Hey, Jo, Jo! | 乔 乔 | 
| [17:03] | Jo! Jo! | 乔 乔 | 
| [17:16] | The doctor got the test results back. | 医生拿到检测结果了 | 
| [17:18] | The babies are fine, you’re fine. | 孩子没事 你也没事 | 
| [17:20] | He thinks it was just– | 他认为这只是 | 
| [17:21] | An acute panic attack | 惶恐发作 | 
| [17:22] | brought on by stress, pregnancy, | 由压力 怀孕 | 
| [17:24] | and a severe lack of food. | 和低血糖引发 | 
| [17:26] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [17:27] | What are the chances of you being an amazing maid of honor | 你能不能做个好伴娘 | 
| [17:31] | and keeping this mortifying episode to yourself? | 不把这丢人的事说出去 | 
| [17:34] | I don’t want to worry Ric. | 我不想让里克担心 | 
| [17:36] | Of course. | 当然了 | 
| [17:40] | You can’t tell her that I told you. | 你不能告诉她我告诉你了 | 
| [17:41] | Ok. Fine, but I want to see her. | 好吧 但我得见她 | 
| [17:42] | – Not till the wedding. – Elena! | -得等到婚礼之后 -埃琳娜 | 
| [17:44] | Ric, if there’s anywhere that you should be superstitious, | 里克 如果说你该在什么地方相信迷信 | 
| [17:47] | it’s Mystic Falls. | 那绝对是神秘瀑布镇了 | 
| [17:48] | Ok. Fine, but what happened? | 好吧 但究竟怎么回事 | 
| [17:50] | The doctors think that she had a panic attack. | 医生认为是惶恐发作 | 
| [17:52] | As in she doesn’t want to get married to me panic attack? Great. | 是不想嫁给我所以惶恐吗 这可好 | 
| [17:55] | No, as in it’s her wedding day | 不 是因为今天是她的婚礼 | 
| [17:56] | and she has two small humans growing inside her | 而且她还怀着一对儿孩子 | 
| [17:58] | and she can’t self-medicate like you, bourbon breath. | 而且她又不能像你那样喝波本缓解紧张 | 
| [18:02] | Sorry. I just–I saw her fall, | 抱歉 我看到她摔倒 | 
| [18:06] | and my first instinct was to vamp to her, | 我的第一直觉是瞬跑过去 | 
| [18:08] | but I couldn’t, | 但又做不到 | 
| [18:09] | and then I saw her hit her head, | 然后我看到她撞到了头 | 
| [18:10] | and I wanted to give her vampire blood, | 我想给她吸血鬼血 | 
| [18:12] | but I couldn’t. | 我也不能 | 
| [18:14] | Wait. So are you having second thoughts? | 等等 你是后悔了吗 | 
| [18:17] | No, because then I thought, | 没有 因为我又想 | 
| [18:19] | “What would a human do?” | 人类会怎么做呢 | 
| [18:20] | So I called 911, got her to the hospital, | 所以我打了911 送她去了医院 | 
| [18:22] | and then I let the doctors do their job, | 让医生履行职责 | 
| [18:24] | and it felt oddly empowering. | 这感觉很有力 | 
| [18:27] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么没说 | 
| [18:29] | Tell you what? | 说什么 | 
| [18:30] | How amazing it feels to be human again. | 重新成为人类是多棒的感觉 | 
| [18:33] | At first, I was worried that it might take the edge off my senses, | 我起初还担心这会让我的感官迟钝 | 
| [18:36] | but it’s the opposite. | 但恰恰相反 | 
| [18:38] | I feel… | 我觉得 | 
| [18:40] | Connected to the world again. | 自己又和世界产生联系了 | 
| [18:42] | I feel… | 我感觉 | 
| [18:44] | Alive? | 有活力 | 
| [18:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [18:47] | That’s because your life has purpose again. | 那是因为你的人生又有目标了 | 
| [18:49] | It’s finite, | 又有限了 | 
| [18:51] | and it’s… | 这… | 
| [18:54] | pretty much the greatest feeling in the whole world. | 是最棒的感觉了 | 
| [18:57] | I made you guys some amazing drinks | 我给你们调了很好喝的酒 | 
| [18:59] | with a little bit of tequila. | 还加了点龙舌兰 | 
| [19:01] | Ok. A lot of tequila. | 好吧 加了好多 | 
| [19:03] | And there’s only one of you. | 却只有你一个人 | 
| [19:06] | What did you do? | 你做什么了 | 
| [19:07] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 | 
| [19:09] | He said angrily. | 他气冲冲地说 | 
| [19:16] | Nothing has changed. | 什么都没变 | 
| [19:17] | What? Because she walks in here | 怎么 她换了件漂亮裙子 | 
| [19:18] | with a pretty dress and a new haircut, | 和新发型走进来 | 
| [19:19] | I’m supposed to forget how she acted? | 我就该忘记她的行为吗 | 
| [19:21] | No. You’re supposed to talk to her like an adult | 不 你该像个大人那样跟她好好谈 | 
| [19:23] | and work out your problems. | 解决你们的问题 | 
| [19:24] | You don’t know about our problems. | 你根本不了解我们有什么问题 | 
| [19:26] | No, but I know about your problems– | 是啊 但我知道你的问题 | 
| [19:28] | Unless you’re cool with | 除非你不介意 | 
| [19:29] | only making it two weeks in the police academy | 只在警校待两周 | 
| [19:31] | and then having no purpose in life. | 然后就失去人生目标 | 
| [19:33] | At least when you had her, | 至少你跟她在一起时 | 
| [19:34] | you were trying, Tyler. | 你还很努力 泰勒 | 
| [19:37] | You’re giving me advice about relationships | 你还跟我提感情建议 | 
| [19:40] | after all your Stefan drama this year? | 你今年和斯特凡都闹了些什么事啊 | 
| [19:42] | Do me a favor. Figure out your own damn life. | 帮帮忙 先理清你自己的生活吧 | 
| [19:44] | Let me worry about mine. | 让我自己理清我的 | 
| [19:55] | Well, I applaud you for your effort, Stefan, | 你的努力值得称赞 斯特凡 | 
| [19:58] | but I think it’s time for the “this is your life” tour to end. | 但未来生活展览之旅该结束了 | 
| [20:01] | You get the address? | 地址你有了吗 | 
| [20:02] | Yep. Tuxes are in the car. | 有了 礼服在车里 | 
| [20:03] | – We’re good to go. – Good. | -随时可以出发 -很好 | 
| [20:04] | Just one more thing. | 还有一件事 | 
| [20:06] | What now? | 又怎么了 | 
| [20:07] | You gonna give me a lecture on laundry, | 你是准备教我洗衣服 | 
| [20:09] | oil changes, personal hygiene? | 换机油 还有注意个人卫生吗 | 
| [20:12] | – Breakups. – What about them? | -分手 -怎么了 | 
| [20:14] | Well, I guess you hadn’t really thought about that, right? | 我猜你还没想过这个 对吗 | 
| [20:16] | What if you and Elena aren’t really soul mates? | 如果你和埃琳娜不是真的灵魂伴侣呢 | 
| [20:19] | You know I’m not very big on labels, bro, | 你知道我向来不在乎标签 弟弟 | 
| [20:21] | but I think we’re pretty good on that front. | 但我想这方面我们应该没问题 | 
| [20:23] | Yeah. You sound like me 4 years ago. | 你听起来跟四年前的我一模一样 | 
| [20:25] | You know, Elena and me, we were soul mates, too. | 埃琳娜和我曾经也是灵魂伴侣 | 
| [20:28] | Watch it, Stefan. | 说话小心点 斯特凡 | 
| [20:30] | I’m just being realistic. | 我只是实话实说 | 
| [20:31] | I mean, what if something goes wrong? | 如果真的出了问题呢 | 
| [20:32] | You’re still human, still isolated, | 你将依然是人类 与世隔绝 | 
| [20:34] | still alone. | 孤身一人 | 
| [20:35] | Not gonna happen. | 这不会发生的 | 
| [20:36] | Right because couples stay together forever. | 没错 因为情侣都会幸福一辈子 | 
| [20:38] | They never fight, they never hurt each other, | 从不吵架 也不会伤害对方 | 
| [20:40] | they never drift apart. | 更不会渐行渐远 | 
| [20:43] | Let me show you. | 我来让你看看 | 
| [20:56] | You’re still up. | 你还没睡呢 | 
| [20:59] | Rough night? | 今晚很辛苦吗 | 
| [21:00] | Just…long. | 只是有点漫长 | 
| [21:04] | I keep having to tell myself | 我一直告诉自己 | 
| [21:06] | a couple more years of residency, | 再熬几年实习期 | 
| [21:07] | and I’ll be free. | 我就能解脱了 | 
| [21:09] | Come sit, have a drink with me. | 过来坐 陪我喝一杯 | 
| [21:11] | I’m actually kind of tired. | 说实话 我有点累 | 
| [21:13] | I’m gonna go to bed. | 我先去睡了 | 
| [21:25] | Oh, god! Elena has a job. Somebody, help me! | 天哪 埃琳娜有工作 快来人救救我 | 
| [21:28] | Oh, that’s just two years in. | 这才是两年后的事 | 
| [21:30] | Wait till you hit 7. | 等到七年再看看吧 | 
| [21:38] | Hello. | 你好啊 | 
| [21:40] | You’re drunk. | 你醉了 | 
| [21:43] | I sense judgment, which is odd. | 你对我不满 奇怪了 | 
| [21:46] | You’re the one that wanted me to own a bar. | 不是你让我开酒吧的吗 | 
| [21:48] | I wanted you to own it, Damon, | 我是想让你开酒吧 达蒙 | 
| [21:50] | not pass out on it every night. | 不是每晚在那儿一醉方休 | 
| [21:53] | Yeah? Well, that bar’s a lot more affectionate than you. | 至少那酒吧比你热情多了 | 
| [21:59] | I just finished my residency, Damon. | 我才结束实习期 达蒙 | 
| [22:01] | I’m working my butt off to build a career. | 我在努力工作打造一份事业 | 
| [22:03] | Well, I’m drinking my butt off building mine. | 是吗 我也在努力喝酒打造我的 | 
| [22:06] | If you’re that unhappy, then just sell the bar. | 如果你这么不开心 那就卖了酒吧 | 
| [22:08] | And do what? | 然后做什么 | 
| [22:09] | I don’t care, Damon. | 我不在乎 达蒙 | 
| [22:11] | Whatever it is you want to do. | 你想做什么都行 | 
| [22:12] | Well, that’s the thing, Elena. | 问题就在这里 埃琳娜 | 
| [22:14] | I can’t do what I want to do | 我不能做我想做的事 | 
| [22:16] | because what I want to do is drink all night | 因为我想做的是彻夜狂饮 | 
| [22:18] | without getting drunk, | 却能千杯不醉 | 
| [22:19] | drive my car like a psycho | 像疯子一样飙车 | 
| [22:21] | without fear of death. | 而不用担心会死 | 
| [22:22] | I want to tear someone’s head off | 我想拧断别人的脑袋 | 
| [22:25] | without getting arrested. | 也不会有人拘捕我 | 
| [22:26] | You’re right, Damon. | 没错 达蒙 | 
| [22:27] | You can’t do any of those things anymore. | 你不能再做这些事了 | 
| [22:29] | Because of you. | 因为你 | 
| [22:31] | I can’t because of you. | 我不能 都是因为你 | 
| [22:33] | Just say it. | 你就说吧 | 
| [22:36] | This was a damn mistake. | 这是个该死的错误 | 
| [22:38] | You’re right. | 没错 | 
| [22:40] | This was a mistake. | 这是个错误 | 
| [22:44] | Get out of my head! | 滚出我的意识 | 
| [22:49] | I see what you’re doing. | 我知道你想干什么了 | 
| [22:51] | This isn’t about me being alone. | 你不是担心我会孤独一人 | 
| [22:53] | This is about you being alone | 而是担心你自己会孤独 | 
| [22:55] | without me, without Elena. | 失去我 失去埃琳娜 | 
| [22:58] | Awfully selfish of you brother. | 你真自私 弟弟 | 
| [23:00] | Even if you and Elena defy every single statistic | 就算你和埃琳娜真那么难能可贵 | 
| [23:04] | and stay in love every hour of every day… | 能够每一天每一刻都爱着对方 | 
| [23:08] | you still can’t control life or death. | 你仍不能掌握生老病死 | 
| [23:10] | She’s human. She could die at any moment. | 她是人类 随时都可能死 | 
| [23:13] | What is your life gonna look like | 如果没有了她 你的人生 | 
| [23:15] | without her? | 会变成怎么样 | 
| [24:48] | So you make us drift apart, | 你让我们疏远 | 
| [24:51] | break us up, and then kill her? | 让我们分手 然后又杀了她 | 
| [24:55] | That’s harsh, brother. | 这也太残忍了 弟弟 | 
| [24:57] | She wanted me to be harsh. | 是她希望我残忍一点 | 
| [25:01] | This is her idea, too. | 这是她的主意 | 
| [25:03] | Well, that’s funny | 真可笑 | 
| [25:05] | because the two people closest to me | 跟我最亲近的两个人 | 
| [25:07] | are the two most sadistic. | 居然这么狠心伤害我 | 
| [25:10] | You know, if you do this, Damon, you’re human forever. | 你这么做 达蒙 你就永远都是人类了 | 
| [25:13] | No matter what happens, there’s no going back. | 无论发生什么 你都无法回头 | 
| [25:21] | What do you think I should do? | 那你觉得我该怎么做 | 
| [25:23] | That’s the thing. I can’t tell you, | 问题就在这里 我没法告诉你 | 
| [25:25] | Elena can’t tell you. | 埃琳娜也没法告诉你 | 
| [25:27] | You can’t do this for me or for her. | 你不能为我或是为她这么做 | 
| [25:30] | You have to want to be human for yourself. | 你必须自己想成为人类 | 
| [25:52] | Oh, excuse me. They need some more drinks over there. | 抱歉 那边有人要酒 | 
| [25:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [25:57] | Where’s Jo? Is she– | 乔呢 她… | 
| [25:58] | She’s fine. They discharged her. | 她没事 他们让她出院了 | 
| [26:00] | Good. Well, there’s a back entrance she can use that avoids being seen. | 很好 她可以走后门 不会被看到 | 
| [26:03] | – Ok. I’ll tell her. – Great. | -好的 我会告诉她的 -很好 | 
| [26:06] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 | 
| [26:09] | I’m gonna go wait for jo. | 我还是去等乔了 | 
| [26:11] | Ok. | 好 | 
| [26:14] | I’m not used to scaring people away. | 我不是很习惯把人吓跑 | 
| [26:15] | People are uncomfortable around Salvatores in tuxes. | 人们见到穿晚礼服的塞尔瓦托兄弟会很别扭 | 
| [26:18] | It stirs… | 因为会让人 | 
| [26:20] | Feelings. | 心潮澎湃 | 
| [26:21] | Elena’s human again. | 埃琳娜又是人类了 | 
| [26:22] | Am I sensing another brother swap? | 是不是又要换兄弟了 | 
| [26:27] | Is he with you? | 他和你一起来了吗 | 
| [26:28] | No. He needed some time to think. | 没有 他需要时间思考 | 
| [26:31] | That sounds very ominous. | 听起来不太妙啊 | 
| [26:35] | You don’t want him to take it, do you? | 你不希望他服药 对吗 | 
| [26:37] | Well, it’s not up to me. | 那不是我的选择 | 
| [26:39] | Stefan, I’m not him. | 斯特凡 我不是他 | 
| [26:40] | You can tell me how you really feel. | 你可以告诉我你真实的想法 | 
| [26:42] | Look. Of course, I don’t want him to take it. | 我当然不希望他服药了 | 
| [26:44] | He’s my brother. | 他是我哥哥 | 
| [26:46] | The thought of losing him is– | 一想到要失去他 | 
| [26:48] | Yeah, I know. | 我懂的 | 
| [26:50] | So what do you think he’s gonna do? | 那你觉得他会怎么做 | 
| [26:54] | Well, you never knew Damon as a human. | 你不认识人类的达蒙 | 
| [26:57] | He was aimless, | 他毫无目标 | 
| [26:58] | always searching for something more, | 总想要更多 | 
| [27:01] | sweet and earnest to a fault | 人很好很热心 | 
| [27:04] | but never strong. | 但从不是个坚强的人 | 
| [27:13] | That came later when he found himself, | 他找到自己后 才变得坚强 | 
| [27:17] | when he truly became Damon. | 成了现在的达蒙 | 
| [27:20] | He loves being a vampire, | 他喜欢当吸血鬼 | 
| [27:23] | and I just don’t think he’ll ever give that up. | 我觉得他是没法放弃的 | 
| [27:29] | She’s gonna kill us. | 她会杀了我们的 | 
| [27:30] | I thought the whole point of this | 我以为重点就在于 | 
| [27:31] | is that we were in control of her. | 我们能控制住她 | 
| [27:32] | Not Lily. Caroline. | 我不是说莉莉 我是说卡罗琳 | 
| [27:34] | The wedding starts in an hour. | 婚礼还有一小时就要开始了 | 
| [27:35] | All we have to do is knock her ass out | 我们只要打晕她 | 
| [27:36] | and drag her to the boiler room. | 然后拖去锅炉房就行了 | 
| [27:38] | 30 minutes tops. | 最多三十分钟 | 
| [27:44] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 | 
| [27:48] | Enzo must have let her out. | 肯定是恩佐把她放出来了 | 
| [27:50] | I have to warn everyone. | 我得赶紧警告大家 | 
| [27:58] | Matt? | 马特 | 
| [28:00] | Matt, what’s wrong? | 马特 你怎么了 | 
| [28:00] | I can’t breathe. | 我没法呼吸了 | 
| [28:01] | It’s like someone’s crushing my throat. | 好像有人掐住了我的脖子 | 
| [28:03] | Ok. Just hang on. I’ll– | 你坚持住 我… | 
| [28:08] | Matt. | 马特 | 
| [28:21] | Tea, please. Earl grey. | 来杯茶 伯爵茶 | 
| [28:28] | And to what do I owe the pleasure? | 什么风把你吹来了 | 
| [28:30] | I heard you tried to bring me something called an, uh, MP3 player. | 我听说你本想拿一个mp3播放器给我 | 
| [28:35] | I’m not entirely sure what that is, | 我不知道那是什么 | 
| [28:36] | but still, I wanted to thank you. | 但我还是想感谢你一下 | 
| [28:38] | And they let you out of your cell to do this? | 然后他们就放你出来向我道谢了吗 | 
| [28:41] | Of course not, | 当然不是 | 
| [28:43] | but I’m resourceful. | 但我自有门路 | 
| [28:47] | Should I be concerned | 我需不需要担心 | 
| [28:48] | about an imminent ripper binge? | 你又要血瘾发作了 | 
| [28:50] | Actually, no, you shouldn’t. | 事实上 不用 | 
| [28:53] | I was a ripper because I lost my family, | 我成了开膛手是因为我失去了我的家人 | 
| [28:57] | but today, I’m getting them back. | 但今天 我会找回他们 | 
| [29:11] | If you’re trying to organize a secret rendezvous– | 如果你是想偷偷约我出去 | 
| [29:13] | Don’t worry. I’m not. | 别担心 不是的 | 
| [29:14] | I just need help with my vows. | 只是我的婚誓需要你帮忙 | 
| [29:16] | What rhymes with battlefield clamp? | 什么词和战地止血钳押韵 | 
| [29:18] | Divorce? | 离婚行吗 | 
| [29:20] | So how are yours coming? | 你写的怎么样了 | 
| [29:21] | Stop fishing for spoilers. | 别再套我的话了 | 
| [29:23] | You know, this place is crawling with Gemini. | 这里到处是双子巫师团的人 | 
| [29:26] | Who knew there were so many of you? | 你们的巫师居然有这么多人啊 | 
| [29:27] | Well, there’s not much to do in the coven other than procreate. | 巫师团现在除了生孩子也没什么事可干了 | 
| [29:32] | You haven’t seen my dad, have you? | 我爸爸还没来吧 | 
| [29:34] | No, actually, | 我还没见到 | 
| [29:35] | but it’s big of you to invite your attempted murderer to your wedding. | 但你能邀请一位谋杀你未遂的人真的很大度 | 
| [29:38] | He gives really good gifts. | 因为他会送贵重礼物 | 
| [29:40] | Oh, and never say, “Big of you,” | 还有 不要对孕妇说 | 
| [29:42] | to a pregnant woman. | 和大肚谐音的词 | 
| [29:45] | I hate that I can’t see you right now. | 见不到你真的好郁闷 | 
| [29:48] | I love that you hate it. | 真开心你为这郁闷 | 
| [29:50] | See you soon. | 待会儿见 | 
| [29:51] | Bye. | 拜拜 | 
| [29:54] | Maybe I should just, uh, | 也许我还是 | 
| [29:55] | leave my gift and go then. | 放下礼物就走人 | 
| [30:00] | Dad. | 爸爸 | 
| [30:02] | What are you doing back here? | 你怎么进来了 | 
| [30:03] | You’re my daughter, | 你是我女儿啊 | 
| [30:05] | and I, um- | 我… | 
| [30:07] | I don’t expect you to say yes, | 我不指望你会同意 | 
| [30:08] | but… | 但是 | 
| [30:10] | if I didn’t at least ask to walk you down the aisle, | 但如果我都不问问能不能陪你走红地毯 | 
| [30:14] | I couldn’t live with myself. | 我不会原谅自己的 | 
| [30:24] | You’re avoiding me. | 你在躲着我 | 
| [30:27] | What?! No. I’m not avoiding you. | 什么 没有 我才没有 | 
| [30:30] | I’m trying to organize this whole circus here. | 我是在尽力组织好这一片混乱 | 
| [30:33] | I mean, did you see where they put the bar? | 你看到他们把酒水台放哪了吗 | 
| [30:34] | Caroline… | 卡罗琳 | 
| [30:37] | Can we talk? | 我们能聊聊吗 | 
| [30:41] | All right. Just say it. | 好吧 你说吧 | 
| [30:42] | I’m wrong, I’m making this about me, | 我错了 我太以自己为中心 | 
| [30:44] | I’m being selfish. | 我很自私 | 
| [30:45] | No. Sorry. Not wanting to lose your brother | 不 抱歉 不想失去你哥哥 | 
| [30:46] | is pretty low on the selfish scale. | 不能算是自私 | 
| [30:51] | Forcing someone to turn off their humanity on the other hand, that– | 然而逼别人关闭人性… | 
| [30:57] | Yeah. That’s, uh– that’s way up there. | 是啊 那就算得上是自私了 | 
| [30:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [31:07] | Do you hate me? | 你恨我吗 | 
| [31:08] | No. Of course, I don’t hate you. | 不 我当然不恨你 | 
| [31:11] | That doesn’t mean that I don’t hate the way you handled things. | 但我不喜欢你处理问题的方式 | 
| [31:13] | Well, that makes two of us. | 我也是 | 
| [31:20] | I made a list… | 我列了个清单 | 
| [31:23] | of, um, all the things that I’ve done since I fell for you. | 是自从我爱上你之后所做的所有事情 | 
| [31:28] | It started last summer when you moved away. | 是从去年夏天你搬走时开始的 | 
| [31:31] | I started obsessing over where you were, | 我开始特别在意你去了哪 | 
| [31:34] | wondering why you weren’t returning my calls. | 想知道你为什么不回我电话 | 
| [31:35] | I told you I hated you when I felt ignored, | 感觉被忽视时我就对你说我恨你 | 
| [31:38] | missed my mom’s final moments because I was kissing you, | 因为在吻你而错过我妈妈的临终时刻 | 
| [31:41] | and then she died… | 随后她过世了 | 
| [31:42] | – Caroline. – And all I needed | -卡罗琳 -我只想要 | 
| [31:44] | was for you to tell me that you felt something for me, | 你能告诉我 你对我也有所感觉 | 
| [31:50] | and you didn’t, | 而你没有 | 
| [31:52] | and it affected me so deeply that | 这对我造成了很深的影响 | 
| [31:54] | I did the worst possible thing a vampire can do. | 以至于我做出了吸血鬼能做的最可怕的事 | 
| [31:58] | I turned off my humanity, | 我关闭了人性 | 
| [32:00] | and when I thought I couldn’t do anything else, | 就在我以为我再不能做出更坏的事时 | 
| [32:02] | I got you to turn off yours. | 我还让你关闭了你的人性 | 
| [32:08] | Well, I forgive you. | 我原谅你 | 
| [32:09] | Yeah, but that’s the point, Stefan. | 但问题就在这里 斯特凡 | 
| [32:12] | The old Caroline wouldn’t have forgiven me. | 原来的卡罗琳不会原谅我 | 
| [32:14] | She would have smacked me and said, | 她会给我一耳光然后说 | 
| [32:16] | “What the hell are you doing?” | “你到底在干什么” | 
| [32:19] | I hate the way that this has made me feel. | 我讨厌这样的感觉 | 
| [32:22] | That’s because you’re a control freak who’s lost control. | 那是因为你是一个失去控制的控制狂 | 
| [32:25] | I feel the same way when I’m around you. | 我在你身边也会有这样的感觉 | 
| [32:27] | That’s what falling for somebody is. | 爱上一个人就是这样的 | 
| [32:30] | It’s being vulnerable. | 会很脆弱 | 
| [32:33] | It’s… | 是要… | 
| [32:36] | giving up control. | 放弃控制 | 
| [32:42] | I know… | 我知道 | 
| [32:46] | But where I’m at right now in my life | 但我现在的状态 | 
| [32:49] | with the guilt and the grief, | 充满内疚和悲痛 | 
| [32:53] | control is all I have, | 控制是我仅剩的 | 
| [32:56] | and I don’t think that I can give that up. | 我觉得我没法放弃这一点 | 
| [33:27] | Isn’t a bridesmaid’s dress supposed to | 伴娘裙不应该是 | 
| [33:29] | make you look like a freak of nature? | 很难看的吗 | 
| [33:33] | Jo went easy on me. | 乔对我很客气 | 
| [33:40] | I talked to Stefan. | 我跟斯特凡谈过了 | 
| [33:42] | He did not go easy on me. | 他对我可不客气 | 
| [33:45] | Apparently, that’s your fault. | 显然 这是你的错 | 
| [33:47] | His argument was pretty convincing. | 他的说辞还挺有说服力的 | 
| [33:52] | I’d made up my mind… | 我已经下了决心 | 
| [33:55] | But then… | 但之后 | 
| [33:57] | You ruined my ball! | 你毁了我的球 | 
| [33:59] | Well, you’re lucky I didn’t ruin your face! | 我没毁了你的脸算你走运 | 
| [34:01] | Go inside, get the car keys from your mommy. | 进屋 把妈妈的车钥匙拿来 | 
| [34:04] | I’m going to a wedding. | 我要去参加婚礼 | 
| [34:12] | On second thought. | 我改主意了 | 
| [34:15] | Don’t forget the– | 别忘了 | 
| [34:16] | The leftovers. | 剩菜 | 
| [34:17] | I know. You told me 3 times. | 我知道 你都说了三次了 | 
| [34:20] | 40 years, and every time, | 40年了 每次都这样 | 
| [34:22] | “Did you remember the leftovers?” | “别忘了拿剩菜” | 
| [34:24] | Like I’m getting senile or something. | 好像我年纪大了似的 | 
| [34:49] | I’m taking it. | 我要服药 | 
| [34:52] | I’ve been a vampire for a long time, Elena. | 我做吸血鬼已经很久了 埃琳娜 | 
| [34:55] | It’s been a blast, | 的确很开心 | 
| [34:57] | but I would give it up in a second to be your husband, | 但我会毫不犹豫地放弃 只为做你的丈夫 | 
| [35:01] | your partner, | 你的配偶 | 
| [35:03] | father of your kids. | 你孩子的父亲 | 
| [35:07] | You can’t take it just for me. | 你不能为我而服下解药 | 
| [35:08] | That’s what you and Stefan keep saying, | 你和斯特凡都这么说 | 
| [35:10] | but you’re wrong. | 但你们错了 | 
| [35:12] | I can. | 我可以 | 
| [35:13] | I can take it for us. | 我可以为了我们服下解药 | 
| [35:17] | Ok? | 好吗 | 
| [35:18] | Because even if it doesn’t work, | 因为即使我们不能长久 | 
| [35:19] | even if all goes to hell, | 即使最终分崩离析 | 
| [35:20] | even if I’m miserable and alone, | 即使我悲惨而孤独 | 
| [35:23] | the smallest chance at the perfect life with you | 能和你拥有完美生活的微小机会 | 
| [35:27] | is infinitely better than an immortal one without you, | 也远胜于没有你的永恒人生 | 
| [35:32] | and I know this, Elena. | 我确定 埃琳娜 | 
| [35:34] | I love you… | 我爱你 | 
| [35:38] | And I will love you until I take my last breath on this earth. | 只要我还有呼吸 我都会永远爱你 | 
| [36:10] | Where the hell are you? | 你在哪 | 
| [36:12] | Bonnie and Matt are already M.I.A., | 邦妮和马特已经失踪了 | 
| [36:13] | and now you and Damon? | 现在你和达蒙也失踪 | 
| [36:14] | What is wrong with you? This is a wedding. | 你们什么毛病 这可是婚礼 | 
| [36:16] | This is supposed to be Jo’s magical night, | 这本该是乔的魔幻之夜 | 
| [36:18] | and you are ruining it. | 你们却要毁了它 | 
| [36:20] | We’re starting without you. | 我们不等你们先开始了 | 
| [36:27] | This is not funny. | 这不好笑 | 
| [36:28] | It’s kind of funny. | 有点好笑 | 
| [36:31] | Look. I don’t want to tell you how to run your wedding, but– | 我不是想指挥你该怎么进行婚礼但是… | 
| [36:33] | We’re not waiting anymore! | 我们不等了 | 
| [36:34] | Tell them to cue the music. | 告诉他们演奏音乐吧 | 
| [36:55] | Um, I think it’s starting. | 我觉得开始了 | 
| [36:57] | What? No. | 什么 不 | 
| [36:59] | What time is it? | 几点了 | 
| [37:02] | Oh, my god. No. No, no, no. We’re so late. | 我的天 不不不 我们晚到家了 | 
| [37:05] | Well, you’re the one that couldn’t keep your paws off of me. | 是你一直用小魔爪纠缠我 | 
| [37:07] | Damon, put your tux back on. | 达蒙 快把晚礼服穿上 | 
| [37:09] | I am, I am. | 在穿 在穿 | 
| [37:16] | Well, I hope it was worth it. | 希望那件事值得你们迟到这么久 | 
| [37:18] | Actually… | 其实… | 
| [37:19] | Gross. Not the time, ok? | 好恶心 现在不是时候 好吗 | 
| [37:20] | Have you seen Bonnie or Matt? | 你们看到邦妮或马特了吗 | 
| [37:22] | They’re not here yet? | 还没到吗 | 
| [37:23] | Just go, go. Go, go, go. | 去吧 去吧 | 
| [37:24] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [37:43] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 | 
| [37:47] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 | 
| [37:57] | It was… | 那是… | 
| [38:03] | And so? | 怎么样 | 
| [38:05] | Looks like I’m joining the human club. | 看来我要加入人类种族啦 | 
| [38:08] | It’s a big night for both of us. | 今晚对我俩都是大日子 | 
| [38:10] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 | 
| [38:11] | You, too, buddy. | 我也是 老兄 | 
| [39:03] | Welcome, family and friends, | 欢迎各位亲朋好友 | 
| [39:05] | on this magical evening | 在这个梦幻的夜晚 | 
| [39:07] | to the wedding of Alaric Saltzman | 来参加阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼 | 
| [39:10] | and Josette Laughlin. | 和乔赛特·拉夫林的婚礼 | 
| [39:12] | Josette and Alaric have prepared their own vows. | 乔赛特和阿拉里克已准备好各自的婚誓 | 
| [39:27] | This can’t be it. No one’s here. | 不是这里 这里没人 | 
| [39:29] | Perhaps your companions gave you the wrong address. | 也许你的同伴给了你错误的地址 | 
| [39:35] | They’re not the ones who gave me the address. | 给我地址的不是他们 | 
| [39:38] | Then who did? | 那是谁 | 
| [39:42] | Neither one of us should be here right now. | 我们俩现在都本不该在这里 | 
| [39:46] | We’ve spent our lives dodging fate | 我们这一辈子都在逃避命运 | 
| [39:49] | and beating the odds, | 克服困难 | 
| [39:52] | but because we did, | 但正因为这样 | 
| [39:56] | I got to meet you, | 我才能遇到你 | 
| [39:59] | the most beautiful, | 我见过的 | 
| [40:02] | hilarious, | 最美丽 | 
| [40:03] | and intimidatingly brilliant woman | 最幽默 | 
| [40:06] | I have ever known. | 最聪明的女人 | 
| [40:10] | You inspire me. | 你激励了我 | 
| [40:12] | You’ve shown me that happiness | 你让我见识到 幸福 | 
| [40:15] | is actually something that I can have in my life. | 确实是我可以拥有的 | 
| [40:21] | And so… | 因此 | 
| [40:27] | I promise to be with you | 我发誓要和你在一起 | 
| [40:30] | and love you | 爱你 | 
| [40:32] | and to dodge fate with you | 和你一起躲避命运 | 
| [40:37] | for the rest of our lives. | 此生不渝 | 
| [40:48] | Josette? | 乔赛特 | 
| [40:51] | Oh, god. That’s a tough act to follow. | 天哪 这样的誓言太难超越了 | 
| [40:55] | Here goes. | 这是我的誓言 | 
| [40:58] | Alaric Saltzman, you are– | 阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼 你是… | 
| [41:03] | Jo? What is it? | 乔 怎么了 | 
| [41:05] | Jo? Oh, my god. | 乔 我的天 | 
| [41:07] | Jo? | 乔 | 
| [41:10] | Oh, god. No! | 我的天 不 | 
| [41:11] | – No! – No, no, no, no. | -不 -不不不 | 
| [41:15] | Oh my God. No, no no no. | 我的天 不不不 | 
| [41:19] | I was gonna wait till the “Death do us part” bit, | 我本打算等到”直到死亡将我们分开” | 
| [41:22] | but it seemed a little on the nose. | 但似乎这样也恰好 | 
| [41:27] | Am I right? | 不是吗 | 
| [41:37] | Miss me? | 想我了吗 | 
| [41:41] | No? | 不想吗 | 
| [41:43] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |