| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | The cure to vampirism. | 治愈吸血鬼的解药 | 
| [00:04] | You’re gonna take the cure, Elena. | 你要服下解药 埃琳娜 | 
| [00:05] | And I’m gonna take it with you. | 我要和你一起服下 | 
| [00:06] | It’s not healing. | 伤口没有愈合 | 
| [00:08] | It worked. | 起效了 | 
| [00:09] | The smallest chance at the perfect life with you | 能和你拥有完美生活的微小机会 | 
| [00:11] | is infinitely better than an immortal one without you. | 也远胜于没有你的永恒人生 | 
| [00:14] | I made a list of all the things that | 我列了个清单 是自从 | 
| [00:15] | I’ve done since I fell for you. | 我爱上你之后所做的所有事情 | 
| [00:17] | Because you’re a control freak who’s lost control. | 因为你是一个失去控制的控制狂 | 
| [00:20] | That’s what falling for somebody is. | 爱上一个人就是这样的 | 
| [00:22] | Control is all I have, | 控制是我仅剩的 | 
| [00:23] | and I don’t think that I can give that up. | 我觉得我没法放弃这一点 | 
| [00:26] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 | 
| [00:31] | Before the 1900s, Lily fell in | 20世纪前 莉莉 | 
| [00:33] | with a group of witches that were cast out | 和一群被双子巫师团驱逐的巫师 | 
| [00:34] | of the Gemini Coven. | 走到了一起 | 
| [00:35] | Vampires with witch power. | 既是吸血鬼 又拥有巫师法力 | 
| [00:37] | They can never be allowed to escape. | 绝不能让他们逃出来 | 
| [00:39] | It’s time we get the hell out of this place. | 我们该离开这个鬼地方了 | 
| [00:40] | Welcome to the wedding of Alaric Saltzman | 欢迎参加阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼 | 
| [00:43] | and Josette Laughlin. | 和乔赛特·拉夫林的婚礼 | 
| [00:46] | Oh, god. | 天哪 | 
| [00:47] | No. | 不 | 
| [00:49] | Miss me? | 想我了吗 | 
| [01:10] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 | 
| [01:11] | Waiting for you. | 等你 | 
| [01:13] | On the ground where we first met? | 在我们初遇地点的地上吗 | 
| [01:19] | I’m feeling symbolic. | 象征意义嘛 | 
| [01:33] | It’s bad, isn’t it? | 情况很糟 是吗 | 
| [01:37] | I believe you owe me a dance, miss Gilbert. | 你欠我一支舞 吉尔伯特小姐 | 
| [01:39] | Damon, just tell me. | 达蒙 告诉我 | 
| [01:43] | How bad is it? | 有多糟 | 
| [01:44] | Dance with me, please, Elena. | 跟我跳舞吧 埃琳娜 | 
| [01:49] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 | 
| [01:54] | Come on. Hey. Wake up. | 醒醒 醒醒啊 | 
| [01:57] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 | 
| [02:01] | Oh, God. | 天呐 | 
| [02:04] | Help. | 救命 | 
| [02:06] | Somebody, please help me. | 谁来救救我 | 
| [02:11] | Kai! | 卡伊 | 
| [02:16] | Come on. Just drink. | 喝啊 | 
| [02:19] | No. No. | 不 不 | 
| [02:21] | Stefan. Stefan! | 斯特凡 斯特凡 | 
| [02:26] | She won’t wake up. | 她不醒过来 | 
| [02:28] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 | 
| [02:29] | She won’t wake up. I don’t understand. | 她不醒过来 怎么回事 | 
| [02:30] | Just get her to the hospital now. | 快送她去医院 | 
| [02:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [02:35] | She’s human. What if she doesn’t– | 她是人类了 如果她… | 
| [02:40] | Nothing personal, but this is a family matter now. | 别见怪 但这是我们家事 | 
| [02:58] | Let me guess. Prison world? | 我猜猜 监狱世界吗 | 
| [03:05] | I mean, you can’t kill me, | 你不能杀我 | 
| [03:06] | or else you all die, too, right? | 否则你们也都得死 是吧 | 
| [03:10] | I’m sorry about your twinsies. | 你的双胞胎的事很抱歉了 | 
| [03:12] | I just don’t feel like competing for leadership | 我就是不想跟未来的双子巫师团 | 
| [03:14] | with future Gemini twins. | 双胞胎竞争领袖之位 | 
| [03:17] | See… | 你瞧 | 
| [03:20] | When your family decides | 如果你的家人认定 | 
| [03:21] | that you’re nothing but an irredeemable piece of trash, | 你是个无可救药的垃圾 | 
| [03:24] | well… | 那么 | 
| [03:27] | guess the best thing to do is prove them right, right? | 你最好还是证明他们是对的 是吧 | 
| [03:38] | This ought to do it. | 这个应该就行了 | 
| [03:40] | No! | 不要 | 
| [04:00] | You’re going easy on me. | 你在让我 | 
| [04:02] | Come on. | 加把劲 | 
| [04:03] | This is supposed to be a special moment. | 这应该是特别的一刻 | 
| [04:05] | Yeah. No. I can’t do this. | 不行 我做不了 | 
| [04:08] | Don’t do that. | 别那样 | 
| [04:10] | Don’t give up like that. | 别放弃 | 
| [04:13] | Why not? | 为什么 | 
| [04:17] | I have nothing left to fight for. | 我没什么可为之奋斗的了 | 
| [04:34] | Damon! | 达蒙 | 
| [04:36] | Bonnie Bennett. | 邦妮·贝内特 | 
| [04:37] | You have no idea how good it is to hear your voice right now. | 你无法想象现在能听到你的声音感觉多棒 | 
| [04:40] | Damon, Kai’s out. | 达蒙 卡伊出来了 | 
| [04:41] | I know. I’m glad you’re safe. | 我知道 幸好你没事 | 
| [04:43] | I was worried Kai already got to you. | 我还担心卡伊已经找上了你 | 
| [04:45] | He did, and I don’t know how, but I’m still alive. | 他找到我了 不知道为什么 我还没死 | 
| [04:47] | He drained my blood, and that’s all. | 他抽了我的血 仅此而已 | 
| [04:49] | That’s not all. | 不止 | 
| [04:51] | He was at the wedding. | 他去了婚礼 | 
| [04:53] | Jo’s dead. He killed her. | 乔死了 他杀了她 | 
| [04:55] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 | 
| [04:56] | And Elena got knocked out, and she’s not waking up. | 埃琳娜被击昏了 她不肯醒来 | 
| [04:58] | The doctors keep telling me | 医生一直跟我说 | 
| [04:59] | there’s nothing physically wrong with her. | 她的身体没什么问题 | 
| [05:02] | I don’t know what to do, Bon. | 我不知道该怎么办 邦 | 
| [05:04] | Stay there, ok? I’m coming. | 待在那儿 我就来 | 
| [05:24] | Good. You’re up. | 你们醒了 太好了 | 
| [05:26] | Sorry to be indecorous, | 抱歉这么失礼 | 
| [05:28] | but you were both solidly unconscious | 但我从婚礼灾难现场 | 
| [05:29] | when I pulled you from the wedding mayhem. | 把你们带走时 你俩都昏迷不醒 | 
| [05:31] | Where are we going? Elena! | 我们去哪 埃琳娜 | 
| [05:33] | Elena is in the hospital with Damon. | 埃琳娜在医院 达蒙陪着 | 
| [05:36] | Kai is dead, | 卡伊死了 | 
| [05:37] | and all the Geminis are going down with him, | 整个双子巫师团也都要死了 | 
| [05:39] | and I grabbed the two of you to help me deal with a bigger problem. | 我带走了你们俩 好帮我解决一个更大的问题 | 
| [05:42] | There’s a bigger problem?! | 还有更大的问题吗 | 
| [05:45] | Valerie, Malcolm? | 瓦莱丽 马尔科姆 | 
| [05:52] | Get in the car, please. | 上车来 | 
| [05:53] | 1702 route 12. | 12号公路 1702 | 
| [05:55] | That’s–that’s where we are, right? | 是这里吧 | 
| [05:56] | I mean, I read the map very carefully. | 我仔细看地图了 | 
| [05:58] | He–he said they would be here. | 他说他们就在这里 | 
| [05:59] | They’re probably scared out of their minds. | 他们大概吓坏了 | 
| [06:01] | Who are you talking about? | 你说谁呢 | 
| [06:03] | My friends. | 我的朋友 | 
| [06:04] | Kai brought them back when he escaped that prison. | 卡伊逃离监狱时把他们也带出来了 | 
| [06:10] | They’re here somewhere. | 他们就在这附近 | 
| [06:11] | He lied to you. There’s nobody out he. | 他骗了你 这里没人 | 
| [06:13] | You made a deal with a sociopath, | 你跟一个疯子做了交易 | 
| [06:15] | and now a lot of people are dead. | 现在死了一堆人 | 
| [06:16] | You’re wasting your time! | 你在浪费时间 | 
| [06:28] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿呢 | 
| [06:29] | Liv! | 丽芙 | 
| [06:31] | Liv! | 丽芙 | 
| [06:34] | Oh, Tyler! | 泰勒 | 
| [06:36] | Oh, god, no. | 天呐 不 | 
| [06:38] | This can’t be happening. | 怎么会这样 | 
| [06:44] | Oh, God. | 天呐 | 
| [06:46] | What’s happening to me? | 我是怎么了 | 
| [06:48] | Kai’s dead, Liv. | 卡伊死了 丽芙 | 
| [06:51] | I heard the screams. | 我听到了尖叫 | 
| [06:54] | Your dad, your coven, they’re all in there, | 你爸爸 你的巫师团 他们都在里面 | 
| [06:57] | dying, which means– | 都要死了 所以… | 
| [07:01] | No. No. No. | 不 不 不 | 
| [07:11] | I love you, Liv. | 我爱你 丽芙 | 
| [07:13] | You need to know that | 我要你知道 | 
| [07:15] | if this has to be it for us. | 如果我们就要死在这儿的话 | 
| [07:19] | – No. You’re not dying, – Liv. | -不 你不会死的 -丽芙 | 
| [07:21] | not after everything. | 经历了那么多 | 
| [07:24] | You’re not dying, Tyler. | 你不能死 泰勒 | 
| [07:32] | It’s a full moon. | 现在是满月 | 
| [07:36] | If you turn, it will heal you. | 如果你变身 伤势就能愈合 | 
| [07:39] | You have to. | 你必须 | 
| [07:42] | No. I’m not triggering it. | 不 我不要触发诅咒 | 
| [07:47] | You once told me | 你曾跟我说 | 
| [07:48] | that I gave you a second chance, | 我给了你第二次机会 | 
| [07:51] | and you promised me that you wouldn’t waste it. | 而且你保证你不会浪费这机会 | 
| [07:57] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [08:00] | Let me do this for you. | 让我帮你这一把吧 | 
| [08:31] | Don’t waste it. | 别浪费机会 | 
| [08:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [09:17] | Nooo! | 不 | 
| [09:35] | Come on. Answer. | 接电话啊 | 
| [09:41] | Answer damn it. | 接电话啊 | 
| [09:43] | Ty? | 泰 | 
| [09:44] | Matt, listen to me. | 马特 听我说 | 
| [09:46] | You have to tell every… | 你得告诉大家 | 
| [09:48] | Ty, what’s wrong? | 泰 怎么了 | 
| [09:50] | I triggered my curse. | 我触发了诅咒 | 
| [09:51] | No. | 不 | 
| [09:52] | Tell every vampire to steer clear of me. | 告诉吸血鬼都躲得远远的 | 
| [09:54] | I don’t know if I’ll be able to control who I go after, | 我不知道我是否能控制自己 | 
| [09:57] | and my bite will kill them. | 我的咬伤是致命的 | 
| [10:07] | Let me guess– not there either. | 我猜猜 这里也没有 | 
| [10:11] | Did you come all this way to mock me? | 你就专程赶来嘲笑我的吗 | 
| [10:13] | No. I came here to put you back in your cell where you belong. | 不 我是来把你抓回你该待的地牢 | 
| [10:16] | Do I look like a ripper, Stefan? | 你觉得我像是开膛手状态吗 斯特凡 | 
| [10:18] | I’ve said repeatedly that the hope of being reunited with my family | 我反复说 跟家人团聚的希望 | 
| [10:21] | is enough to overcome the urges. | 足以控制我的冲动 | 
| [10:22] | Would you please just stop it with the word family? | 你能不能别再说什么家人了 | 
| [10:25] | They’re just a bunch of random people that you happened to sire. | 他们就是一群恰好对你认祖归忠的人而已 | 
| [10:28] | We spent a century and a half together. | 我们一起共度了一个半世纪 | 
| [10:30] | We’re loyal to each other. | 我们忠于彼此 | 
| [10:32] | Our relationship is a deeper bond than I have ever known. | 我们的感情是最深厚的 | 
| [10:36] | What other word would I use? | 我还该用什么词 | 
| [10:37] | Lily, you either come with me right now, | 莉莉 你要么马上跟我走 | 
| [10:40] | or you’re out of my life. | 要么就跟我再无瓜葛 | 
| [10:41] | Do you understand me? | 懂了吗 | 
| [10:43] | Your son. | 我是你儿子 | 
| [10:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [10:52] | Malcolm, are you here, sweetheart? | 马尔科姆 你在吗 亲爱的 | 
| [10:56] | What did you give Kai? | 你给了卡伊什么 | 
| [10:58] | I thought you were leaving. | 你不是要走了吗 | 
| [10:59] | Tell me what you gave Kai in return for your family. | 告诉我作为交换 你给了卡伊什么 | 
| [11:04] | I gave him my blood. | 我的血 | 
| [11:34] | Vodux. | [咒语] | 
| [11:41] | Here’s to being different, dad. | 敬不一样的人生 老爸 | 
| [12:56] | Bad time? | 时机不合适吗 | 
| [13:09] | Freaky, right? | 很怪异吧 | 
| [13:12] | I turned myself into one of Lily’s heretics. | 我把自己变成了莉莉的异教徒 | 
| [13:15] | It’s really incredible actually. | 还真挺神奇的 | 
| [13:17] | I can literally siphon the magic of my vampirism | 我可以吸食自己吸血鬼属性的魔法 | 
| [13:19] | and convert it into more magic. | 并将其转化成更多魔法 | 
| [13:26] | Looks like somebody’s having a very bad day. | 看来某人真的很不顺 | 
| [13:35] | Motus! | [咒语] | 
| [13:56] | Bad doggie. | 坏狗狗 | 
| [14:03] | Here. Say it. | 来 说吧 | 
| [14:07] | No. I’m not doing this. | 不 我不要这么做 | 
| [14:09] | Fine. I’ll say it. | 好啊 我来说 | 
| [14:12] | Here lies Elena Gilbert, | 埃琳娜·吉尔伯特长眠于此 | 
| [14:14] | a fun girlfriend and an amazing friend. | 风趣的女友 讲情义的朋友 | 
| [14:21] | I’m glad one of us can find humor in this. | 很高兴我们之中还有一人觉得这有趣 | 
| [14:24] | I have to find humor in this, Matt, | 我必须乐观起来 马特 | 
| [14:27] | because the alternative… | 否则 | 
| [14:32] | The alternative would be to say good-bye, | 否则就是道别了 | 
| [14:36] | and I’m just– | 我实在 | 
| [14:38] | I’m not ready for that yet. | 我还没准备好呢 | 
| [14:43] | Bonnie, let’s go. We got to get to the hospital. | 邦妮 走吧 我们去医院 | 
| [14:48] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [14:51] | What is that? | 那是什么 | 
| [14:55] | I found it in the kitchen. | 厨房里找到的 | 
| [15:02] | All this time travel’s been hard on the camera, Bon. | 老这么时空旅行真折腾摄像机 邦 | 
| [15:04] | There it is. | 好了 | 
| [15:07] | You saw the post-it! | 你看到便条了 | 
| [15:09] | This message will self-destruct In 10 seconds. | 此留言将在10秒内自毁 | 
| [15:15] | Kidding. Anyhoo, you’re probably wondering why you’re still alive | 开玩笑的 总之 你大概在想你怎么还活着 | 
| [15:18] | since I should have bled you out | 因为我本该让你流血而死的 | 
| [15:19] | one painful ounce at a time. | 一点一点疼死你 | 
| [15:21] | I mean, that’s what you deserved. | 你也活该如此 | 
| [15:23] | You left me behind in 1903, | 你把我丢在了1903年 | 
| [15:25] | which I did not appreciate, | 这我可不高兴 | 
| [15:27] | But I guess you forgot about that old Canadian rock | 但你大概是忘记了加拿大那块 | 
| [15:29] | filled with Bennett blood. | 满是贝内特女巫血的石头吧 | 
| [15:30] | Anyway, even though I got out, | 总之 虽然我出来了 | 
| [15:31] | now I kind of just want to make you suffer | 我现在想让你不好受 | 
| [15:34] | in new–and if I may say so myself– | 以一种全新的 可以说 | 
| [15:36] | totally inspired ways. | 深受了启发的方式 | 
| [15:38] | What is this? | 怎么回事 | 
| [15:39] | Keep watching. | 继续看 | 
| [15:49] | What’s happening to me? | 我是怎么了 | 
| [15:52] | You didn’t happen to pet a fuzzy, | 你不是摸了一头毛茸茸 | 
| [15:54] | 4-legged, vampire-killing machine, did you? | 四条腿的吸血鬼屠杀机器吧 | 
| [15:57] | How do I fix it? | 我怎么解决 | 
| [15:58] | Easy. There’s a cure in New Orleans. | 简单 新奥尔良有解药 | 
| [15:59] | I’ll go get it for you. | 我去给你拿 | 
| [16:01] | Just tell me what you did to Elena. | 告诉我你把埃琳娜怎么了 | 
| [16:02] | Oh, I can’t do that. | 这可不行 | 
| [16:10] | One thing you’re not gonna do– | 你不会做的一件事 | 
| [16:12] | You’re not gonna mess with me. | 就是糊弄我 | 
| [16:14] | I am in a very volatile place right now, | 我现在状态很不稳定 | 
| [16:16] | and I will start beheading people that I don’t like, | 我会开始砍我不喜欢的人的头 | 
| [16:19] | starting with you, | 首先就是你 | 
| [16:20] | if she doesn’t wake up. | 除非她醒来 | 
| [16:21] | So what did you do to my damn girlfriend? | 你把我女朋友怎么了 | 
| [16:25] | It’s just not as threatening | 你这话实在威胁力度不够 | 
| [16:26] | when I’m seeing, like, 4 superblurry versions of you. | 因为我现在能看到四个模模糊糊的你 | 
| [16:31] | Fix her! I know it’s a spell! | 治好她 肯定是什么咒语 | 
| [16:34] | She’s in perfect health. | 她健康状况很好 | 
| [16:35] | And she’ll stay that way until she wakes. | 她会一直如此 直到醒来 | 
| [16:41] | Young, beautiful human Elena Gilbert, | 年轻 美丽的人类埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 | 
| [16:45] | preserved in this moment indefinitely. | 永远保存在这一刻 | 
| [16:48] | So, Bonster, | 那么 小邦 | 
| [16:50] | I linked Elena’s life to yours. | 我把埃琳娜的生命跟你的联在了一起 | 
| [16:52] | The rule is as long as you’re alive, | 规则就是 如果你活着 | 
| [16:55] | Elena will remain asleep. | 埃琳娜就会做睡美人 | 
| [16:57] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 | 
| [16:59] | Please tell me you didn’t. | 你不是真这么做了吧 | 
| [17:01] | Oh, I totally did. | 真的 | 
| [17:03] | Oh, and–oh, and please don’t go looking | 对了 别想办法用巫术 | 
| [17:04] | for some weird witchy work-around | 解决这个问题 | 
| [17:07] | because, as the incredibly powerful leader of the Geminis, | 因为 作为法力高强的双子巫师团领袖 | 
| [17:09] | I rigged this so that if you do try to outsmart it | 我动了手脚 你如果试图搞小动作 | 
| [17:12] | both you and Elena will die instantly. | 你俩都会立刻死亡 | 
| [17:18] | I guess what I’m trying to say is | 我想说的就是 | 
| [17:19] | your betrayal really hurt me, Bon, | 你的背叛伤我很深 邦 | 
| [17:22] | so this is kind of all your fault. | 所以这都怪你 | 
| [17:30] | You have to get out town now, Bon. | 你得马上离镇 邦 | 
| [17:33] | I’m not letting Kai win. | 我不会让卡伊得逞的 | 
| [17:34] | Bonnie, Elena’s the only thing that Damon Salvatore cares about. | 邦妮 达蒙·塞尔瓦托只在乎埃琳娜一个人 | 
| [17:36] | He’ll kill you. | 他会杀了你的 | 
| [17:37] | You have to get out of here now. | 你得赶紧走 | 
| [17:40] | Damon, think about it. | 达蒙 想想看啊 | 
| [17:42] | Every day that you wake up without Elena in your arms, | 每天你不拥着埃琳娜醒来 | 
| [17:44] | you’ll have the burning desire to kill Bonnie. | 你都会十分渴望杀了邦妮 | 
| [17:47] | Of course, you could just get it over with and kill her now, | 当然 你也可以直接就杀了她 | 
| [17:51] | but Elena will probably never speak to you again. | 但埃琳娜可能再也不会理你了 | 
| [18:11] | Hang on. Hang on. I just… | 等等 等等 | 
| [18:15] | I just need two seconds. | 我需要休息一下 | 
| [18:17] | Well, you are the one who chose a 5-mile hike | 是你选择徒步五英里 | 
| [18:20] | to say good-bye to me. | 跟我道别的 | 
| [18:22] | This isn’t good-bye, Stefan. | 这不是道别 斯特凡 | 
| [18:24] | Besides, this hike | 而且 这段路 | 
| [18:25] | is where I told you I didn’t want to be a vampire. | 是我告诉你我不想做吸血鬼的地方 | 
| [18:29] | I thought it would be fitting considering. | 我觉得这很合适 考虑到目前情况 | 
| [18:31] | Because you’re a weak human again? | 因为你又是脆弱的人类了吗 | 
| [18:36] | You knew that I never wanted to be a vampire, | 你知道我根本不想做吸血鬼 | 
| [18:39] | even before we took our first steps up that mountain. | 甚至在我们登上山之前 | 
| [18:42] | You just wanted to hear me say it out loud. | 你只是想听我说出来 | 
| [18:43] | Well, a lot of good that did. | 这有什么用 | 
| [18:46] | I guess what I’m trying to say is that | 我想说的是 | 
| [18:49] | you knew me better than anyone. | 你比任何人都更了解我 | 
| [18:52] | You always have, | 你一向了解我 | 
| [18:54] | which is why you already know how impossible it is for me to– | 所以你也知道 我是不可能 | 
| [19:00] | to find the words to say good-bye. | 跟你道别的 | 
| [19:05] | Don’t. | 那就别 | 
| [19:08] | I can’t do this, not–not now, not ever. | 我做不到 现在不行 今后也不行 | 
| [19:15] | Where’s Damon? | 达蒙呢 | 
| [19:16] | Bonnie tracked Kai. | 邦妮找到了卡伊 | 
| [19:18] | He went to go beat the sleeping spell out of him. | 他去逼他说出沉睡咒了 | 
| [19:22] | Stefan, this whole thing with Elena, | 斯特凡 埃琳娜的事 | 
| [19:26] | if they can’t break the spell, | 如果他们无法打破咒语 | 
| [19:29] | are you gonna be ok? | 你会没事吗 | 
| [19:31] | Are you? | 你呢 | 
| [19:32] | Of course not, | 当然有事 | 
| [19:34] | but when she wakes up, she’ll still be my best friend. | 但她醒来时 还会是我的好朋友 | 
| [19:38] | After Bonnie’s lived a long and happy life. | 那时邦妮已经度过了幸福长寿的一生 | 
| [19:43] | But you–you were soul mates, | 但你 你们曾是灵魂伴侣 | 
| [19:49] | and I want to make sure that you’re ok. | 我想知道你不会有事 | 
| [19:55] | I don’t think Elena necessarily | 我觉得埃琳娜进入我的人生 | 
| [19:57] | came into my life to be my soul mate. | 未必就是为了做我的灵魂伴侣 | 
| [20:02] | I mean, she was. | 她曾经是的 | 
| [20:05] | We loved each other, | 我们爱过彼此 | 
| [20:06] | but she was also the only person I’ve ever met | 但她也是 我见过的唯一 | 
| [20:11] | who actually believed that my brother was worth loving, | 真的认为我哥哥值得爱的人 | 
| [20:15] | and she reminded me that I used to | 她提醒了我 我曾经 | 
| [20:17] | believe that about him, too, | 也认为他值得爱 | 
| [20:20] | and her faith in him, | 她对他的信念 | 
| [20:22] | it brought Damon and me back together, | 让我和达蒙重新和好 | 
| [20:26] | and, yeah, I–I loved her | 我的确爱她 | 
| [20:29] | more than I ever thought I could love somebody else, | 超越了我对爱情的期望 | 
| [20:35] | but I think in the end | 但我想说到底 | 
| [20:38] | I needed him more than I needed her. | 比起她 我更需要他 | 
| [20:46] | Is that why… | 是因为这个 | 
| [20:48] | you feel you need to stay away from me? | 你才觉得要和我保持距离吗 | 
| [20:52] | Is it because you think that I haven’t moved on? | 是因为你觉得我还没有放开她吗 | 
| [20:56] | S–no. Stefan, I– | 不是的 斯特凡 | 
| [21:01] | I’m sure it sounds like I’m making a million excuses, | 我知道再怎么说也好像一个又一个借口 | 
| [21:06] | but you and I– | 但是你和我 | 
| [21:13] | I can’t do this right now. | 我现在不能跟你谈这事 | 
| [21:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [21:23] | Hello! | 有人吗 | 
| [21:27] | Anyone still alive, hmm? | 还有人活着吗 | 
| [21:35] | Anyone alive, just raise your hand. | 活着的人举个手 | 
| [21:39] | I need blood. | 我需要点血 | 
| [21:41] | You need more than blood. | 你不止需要血 | 
| [21:44] | Maybe some ointment. | 可能还需要点药膏 | 
| [21:47] | ‘Cause gross. | 你可浑身是血 | 
| [21:55] | Do your friends think you’re funny? | 你朋友们也觉得你很幽默吗 | 
| [21:58] | Because maybe if you were funny, | 因为如果你很幽默 | 
| [22:01] | if you were the one with the good jokes, | 总是巧话连篇 | 
| [22:03] | who they could always count on to make them laugh, | 让他们觉得和你在一起总是很开心 | 
| [22:05] | maybe they’d be cool with letting you live instead of Elena. | 也许他们就会选择让你活着而不是埃琳娜 | 
| [22:08] | You are right. So the sick humor’s your thing. | 你说的对 有病态幽默感的是你嘛 | 
| [22:10] | I’m just the one that does magic. | 我只是会魔法 | 
| [22:22] | Undo the spell, Kai! | 解除魔法 卡伊 | 
| [22:24] | I can’t. | 我做不到 | 
| [22:26] | What’s done is done. | 木已成舟了 | 
| [22:27] | Ossox. | [咒语] | 
| [22:29] | Again! | 再来 | 
| [22:40] | I can’t undo the spell, Bonnie. | 我解除不了魔法 邦妮 | 
| [22:42] | My death made it permanent. | 我的死决定了它不可解除 | 
| [22:43] | Fine. I’ll just wait for the werewolf bite to kill you. | 好啊 那我就等着狼人的咬伤害死你吧 | 
| [22:53] | You know what’s funny? | 你知道好笑的是什么吗 | 
| [22:54] | I didn’t even know werewolves were real | 在我被一只狼人咬伤前 | 
| [22:57] | until I got bit by one. | 我都不知道他们真的存在 | 
| [23:15] | The thing is, Bon, | 重点是 邦 | 
| [23:18] | the only way a guy turns into a wolf | 让狼人变形的原理 | 
| [23:21] | is if it’s magic, right, | 就是魔法 对吗 | 
| [23:24] | so technically, their venom’s magic, too. | 所以严格来说 他们的毒液也是种魔法 | 
| [23:28] | So I just went ahead and siphoned it up. | 所以我只要把魔法吸走就行 | 
| [23:45] | No, no. | 不要 | 
| [23:46] | Motus. | [咒语] | 
| [23:56] | Just dance with me. | 跟我跳支舞吧 | 
| [23:58] | This was supposed to be our big night. | 今晚是我们俩的大日子 | 
| [24:00] | Tell me, Damon. | 告诉我吧 达蒙 | 
| [24:02] | I can see it all over your face. | 从你脸上的表情我就能看出来 | 
| [24:04] | How bad is it? | 情况到底有多糟 | 
| [24:08] | Kai linked you to Bonnie. | 卡伊把你和邦妮连在了一起 | 
| [24:14] | You won’t wake up until she dies. | 她不死你就无法醒来 | 
| [24:19] | What?! | 什么 | 
| [24:21] | He won, Elena. | 他赢了 埃琳娜 | 
| [24:24] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么做 | 
| [24:27] | Damon. | 达蒙 | 
| [24:30] | Damon? | 达蒙 | 
| [24:38] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 | 
| [24:41] | – Bonnie. – Damon. | -邦妮 -达蒙 | 
| [24:45] | How dumb are you? | 你是有多傻 | 
| [24:49] | I deliver you a dying Bonnie Bennett on a silver platter, and–whoosh– | 我可是把一个将死的邦妮·贝内特 | 
| [24:52] | right over your head. | 双手奉上了 | 
| [24:53] | Damon. | 达蒙 | 
| [24:55] | You’re ok. | 你没事了 | 
| [24:56] | Damon. | 达蒙 | 
| [24:58] | Uh, translation– she’s about to croak. | 帮她翻译一下 她就要死了 | 
| [25:00] | Damon. | 达蒙 | 
| [25:02] | Of course, you don’t have to help her. | 当然了 你不非得救她 | 
| [25:03] | You could just walk away. | 你只要离开就好 | 
| [25:05] | She dies of a collapsed lung, | 她死于肺衰竭 | 
| [25:06] | no blood on your hands, | 不用脏了你的手 | 
| [25:07] | and you and Elena get to live the life you always dreamed of. | 你和埃琳娜也能像你梦寐以求的那样白头偕老了 | 
| [25:18] | Either way, you better act quick. | 不管怎样 你最好快点选择 | 
| [25:25] | I’m so sorry, Bonnie. | 对不起 邦妮 | 
| [26:03] | That’s it? He just left you? | 就这样吗 他就这么走啦 | 
| [26:07] | The whole point was that this would torture him for a while. | 重点就是想让他纠结一阵啊 | 
| [26:11] | I mean, you’d think he’d at least flip a coin– | 我以为他至少会丢个硬币 | 
| [26:13] | heads, he picks you, tails, he picks– | 人头 就选你 如果是花就选 | 
| [26:21] | Heads it is. | 那就选人头吧 | 
| [26:25] | You think I was gonna leave you all alone, huh? | 你以为我会丢下你不管 是吗 | 
| [26:28] | No way. | 才不会 | 
| [26:31] | I’m not out of nicknames for you yet. | 我还有好多外号没给你起呢 | 
| [27:10] | Ok. Let’s do this. | 开始吧 | 
| [27:12] | You two are up first. | 你们俩先上 | 
| [27:22] | It’s easy, Bon. | 很简单的 邦 | 
| [27:26] | We just take her hand… | 我们拉着她的手 | 
| [27:35] | Close your eyes… | 闭上眼睛 | 
| [27:41] | And let her into your thoughts. | 让她进入你的思想 | 
| [27:51] | Are we seriously having a sleepover? | 我们真的要一起过夜吗 | 
| [27:53] | Come on! Hurry up and get in here. | 好啦 快过来 | 
| [27:55] | I’m the one who gets to see her again. | 我还能再见到她的 | 
| [27:57] | I mean, you should get the better good-bye. | 你才应该好好道别 | 
| [27:59] | Oh, Care. Come here. | 卡罗 来抱抱 | 
| [28:05] | Take care of everyone while I’m gone, ok? | 我不在的时候要照顾好大家 好吗 | 
| [28:09] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [28:11] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [28:16] | Promise me something, both of you. | 你们俩 向我保证 | 
| [28:20] | Write it all down, | 都写下来 | 
| [28:21] | everything that you accomplish in your lives, every crush, | 你们生命里的每一个成就 每次心动 | 
| [28:25] | when you fall in love, when you start a family, | 当你坠入爱河 当你组建家庭 | 
| [28:28] | every time you fantasize about wanting to kill Damon. | 每个想要杀掉达蒙的时刻 | 
| [28:32] | Write it down | 都写下来 | 
| [28:34] | so that one day when I wake up | 这样等我醒来的那天 | 
| [28:36] | I can read all about my best friends’ lives | 我就可以读到我最好的朋友的生活 | 
| [28:38] | and feel like I was there. | 像是我陪你们走过了一样 | 
| [28:43] | I’m so sorry, Elena. | 对不起 埃琳娜 | 
| [28:46] | Really, I’m so sorry. | 真的 我好抱歉 | 
| [28:48] | This isn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 | 
| [28:52] | We’ll both get everything that we want. | 我们都得到了想要的啊 | 
| [28:55] | We just can’t have it at the same time. | 只是不能同时拥有而已 | 
| [29:18] | Bonnie Bennett, | 邦妮·贝内特 | 
| [29:20] | you have spent your entire life making sacrifices for me. | 你一生都在为我做出牺牲 | 
| [29:25] | Now it’s my turn to do it for you. | 现在该我为你牺牲了 | 
| [29:34] | I just have one more favor to ask. | 我还有最后一个忙要你帮 | 
| [29:36] | – Ok. – Ok. | -好的 -好 | 
| [29:45] | Can you do it one last time? | 能再来一次吗 | 
| [30:17] | There. I did it. Are you happy? | 好了 我做了 这下你开心了 | 
| [30:20] | Very. | 是啊 | 
| [30:21] | Now it’s your turn to be. | 现在该你了 | 
| [30:23] | So I’m a cop, huh? | 要我当警察 | 
| [30:25] | That’s my hope for you, Matt. | 这是我对你的期望 马特 | 
| [30:27] | In our crazy lives together, | 在我们疯狂的生活中 | 
| [30:28] | you’ve always stayed the same– | 你一直没变 | 
| [30:29] | human, loyal, | 做人类 忠诚 | 
| [30:32] | and good. | 还善良 | 
| [30:35] | My hope is that you spend the rest of your life | 我希望你余生 | 
| [30:37] | fighting for people like you. | 都为像你这样的人抗争 | 
| [30:40] | You know, there’s a good chance that I’ll never see you again. | 要知道 我很可能再不会见到你了 | 
| [30:43] | Matt. | 马特 | 
| [30:45] | Look at everything that the two of us have survived. | 看看我们撑过来的一切 | 
| [30:54] | I like our odds. | 我觉得我们有机会 | 
| [30:57] | You’re gonna think that the pain will never end, | 你会以为痛苦永远不会消失 | 
| [31:00] | but it will, | 但会消失的 | 
| [31:03] | but first, you have to let it all in. | 但首先 你得接受这一切 | 
| [31:07] | You can’t fight it. | 你不能反抗 | 
| [31:09] | It’s bigger than you. | 这比你强大 | 
| [31:12] | You have to let yourself drown in it, | 你得让自己沉浸在痛苦之海中 | 
| [31:15] | but then eventually, you’ll start to swim, | 但最终 你会开始游泳 | 
| [31:19] | and every single breath that you fight for will make you stronger. | 你挣扎呼吸的每一口气都会让你更强大 | 
| [31:25] | And I promise that you will beat it. | 我保证你会战胜痛苦的 | 
| [31:39] | Alaric. | 阿拉里克 | 
| [31:41] | Jeremy. | 杰里米 | 
| [31:43] | I–I tried to be here sooner. | 我本想早点赶过来 | 
| [31:44] | I wanted to be here for the wedding. | 我本想来参加婚礼的 | 
| [31:47] | I’m glad you weren’t. | 幸好你没在 | 
| [32:05] | You made it! | 你来了 | 
| [32:07] | 3 canceled flights. | 三次被取消了的航班 | 
| [32:08] | I could have walked here faster. | 我走路来说不定更快 | 
| [32:12] | Oh, and I was doing so well. | 我原本挺好的 | 
| [32:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [32:18] | I wanted to at least pretend to be strong for you. | 我本想至少为你假装坚强的 | 
| [32:22] | When you do wake up, | 等你醒来 | 
| [32:24] | I want you to know that I spent my life | 我想让你知道 我这一辈子 | 
| [32:25] | doing exactly what I felt I was born to do. | 都做了我认为我该做的事 | 
| [32:30] | I was happy. | 我很开心 | 
| [32:34] | So where are we in this vision of yours? | 我们在你的幻象里 这儿是哪 | 
| [32:38] | Not here. Not in Mystic Falls. | 不是这里 不是在神秘瀑布镇 | 
| [32:43] | You need to get out of here, Tyler. | 你得离开这里 泰勒 | 
| [32:45] | You need to figure out what it is you want to do, | 你都搞清楚你想要做什么 | 
| [32:47] | who you want to be, | 你想成为怎样的人 | 
| [32:48] | and then just really fight for it. | 然后努力去争取 | 
| [32:52] | You’re gonna be fine, Tyler. | 你会没事的 泰勒 | 
| [32:54] | You’re a wolf now. Embrace it. Don’t fight it. | 你现在是狼了 接受这一点 不要反抗 | 
| [32:57] | Let it be the thing that makes you extraordinary. | 就让这成为你与众不同之处 | 
| [33:37] | Thank you for bumping into me that day in the hallway. | 谢谢你那天在走廊上撞到我 | 
| [33:41] | I thought I would never be happy again, | 我还以为我永远都不能再快乐了 | 
| [33:42] | and then–and then I met you. | 直到我遇到了你 | 
| [33:45] | You changed everything for me. | 你改变了我的一切 | 
| [33:47] | You–you quite literally saved my life. | 你真的拯救了我的生活 | 
| [33:53] | I love you so much, | 我很爱你 | 
| [33:56] | which is why I can’t wait to find out | 所以我迫不及待想知道 | 
| [33:58] | what new life you–you’ve chosen for yourself | 六七十年后等我再次见到你 | 
| [34:00] | in 60 or 70 years when I see you again. | 你为自己选择了什么样的生活 | 
| [34:05] | I can guarantee it won’t be high school. | 我可以保证 不会是高中了 | 
| [34:11] | Just be happy. | 开心点 | 
| [34:16] | I’ll see you soon. | 回见 | 
| [34:19] | I’ll see you, Elena. | 回见 埃琳娜 | 
| [34:47] | Lorenzo. | 洛恩佐 | 
| [34:49] | You came back. | 你回来了 | 
| [34:53] | You must think me such a monster. | 你一定认为我是个禽兽 | 
| [34:56] | We’re all monsters in some way, I suppose. | 我们在某种程度上都是禽兽 | 
| [35:02] | My life before my friends was misery. | 遇到我朋友前 我的生活很痛苦 | 
| [35:06] | Even as a mother, a–a wife, | 即便作为一个母亲 一个妻子 | 
| [35:10] | I never felt whole, | 我从没感觉到完整 | 
| [35:12] | but then I found these people, | 但我找到这些人后 | 
| [35:14] | and, uh, I felt a part of something. | 我感觉到了归属感 | 
| [35:18] | Can you understand that just a little? | 你能稍稍理解这种感觉吗 | 
| [35:21] | I can | 我能 | 
| [35:24] | because I’ve been searching for that my whole life. | 因为我这辈子一直在寻找那种感觉 | 
| [35:33] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [35:35] | That building. | 那座楼 | 
| [35:36] | It wasn’t there last night. | 昨晚不在那里 | 
| [35:47] | Kai must have had this cloaked. | 卡伊一定是把它隐形了 | 
| [35:50] | When he died– | 而他死后… | 
| [35:53] | It can’t be! | 不可能 | 
| [35:58] | Lorenzo… | 洛恩佐 | 
| [36:00] | It’s our family. | 是我们的家人 | 
| [36:13] | You think she’ll be safe here? | 你觉得她在这里安全吗 | 
| [36:16] | If word gets out that her body has the cure inside, | 如果她体内有解药的消息传出去 | 
| [36:19] | every vampire who wants to be a human | 每个想成为人类的吸血鬼 | 
| [36:21] | will come busting in through that door. | 都会冲进那扇门 | 
| [36:24] | Bonnie will spell it shut. | 邦妮会施咒封住这里 | 
| [36:27] | We’re under strict orders not to open it for anyone. | 我们有严格命令不得为任何人打开 | 
| [36:32] | I guess that means that– | 我想那意味着 | 
| [36:34] | That means it’s time for me to say good-bye. | 那意味着我该道别了 | 
| [37:01] | You could have just told me what to do. | 你本可以告诉我该怎么做 | 
| [37:04] | I knew what you were going to do. | 我知道你会怎么做 | 
| [37:08] | You knew that the evil, selfish Damon Salvatore | 你知道那个邪恶的自私的达蒙·塞尔瓦托 | 
| [37:12] | would give up the love of his life | 会放弃他一生的挚爱 | 
| [37:13] | to save her best friend? | 而救她最好的朋友吗 | 
| [37:16] | I knew that the love of my life | 我知道我一生的挚爱 | 
| [37:18] | would stand by his best friend | 会帮助他最好的朋友 | 
| [37:20] | even if it meant having to live without me for a little while. | 即使这意味着要暂时过没我的生活 | 
| [37:30] | Things are gonna be awfully dull around here without you. | 没有你 一切都会变得无比无趣 | 
| [37:34] | No, they’re not, Damon, | 不 不会的 达蒙 | 
| [37:35] | because you’re not gonna sit around waiting for me. | 因为你不会傻坐着等我 | 
| [37:38] | I was thinking of doing the starvation diet | 我在考虑要饥饿节食 | 
| [37:40] | because desiccation makes the time go faster. | 因为风干状态会让时间过得快一些 | 
| [37:43] | Damon, this isn’t gonna work if you just shut down. | 达蒙 你封存自己是不行的 | 
| [37:48] | I need you to live your life, | 我需要你过好自己的生活 | 
| [37:50] | enjoy yourself. | 享受一切 | 
| [37:52] | I want you to be happy. | 我希望你开心 | 
| [37:55] | Now how about that dance? | 我们现在跳舞吧 | 
| [39:00] | Yesterday, you told me you made a list | 昨天 你告诉我你列了张清单 | 
| [39:03] | of all the ways that loving me has ruined your life, | 列出了因为爱上我而毁了你生活的事 | 
| [39:07] | and I get it. | 我明白 | 
| [39:10] | I haven’t made it easy on you… | 我的确没让你好过 | 
| [39:15] | But I made a list, too, | 但我也列了张清单 | 
| [39:17] | of all the ways that loving you has changed mine. | 因为爱你而改变了我生活的事 | 
| [39:23] | You were by my side when I needed a friend. | 我需要朋友时 你一直陪在我身边 | 
| [39:28] | You made me laugh, | 你让我开心 | 
| [39:31] | you made me dance. | 让我跳舞 | 
| [39:34] | You told me that I would find love again… | 你告诉我 我会再次找到爱 | 
| [39:38] | And I understand if you need time to heal | 如果你需要时间疗伤 | 
| [39:43] | and to live your life without me, | 过没有我的生活 这我理解 | 
| [39:45] | and I understand if I have to wait for you, | 如果我必须等你 我能理解 | 
| [39:48] | and I will. | 我会等你的 | 
| [39:50] | I’ll wait, | 我会等着 | 
| [39:51] | and when you’re ready for me, | 等你准备好接受我 | 
| [39:55] | I will be ready for you. | 我随时等着你 | 
| [40:30] | Are you ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 | 
| [40:35] | Ready to spend the next 60 years of my life without you in it? | 准备好度过没有你陪伴的六十年吗 | 
| [40:42] | Who’s ever gonna be ready for that? | 这怎么可能准备好呢 | 
| [40:45] | I love you, Damon Salvatore. | 我爱你 达蒙·塞尔瓦托 | 
| [40:51] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |