时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The vampire diaries”… | 《吸血鬼日记》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Welcome to the wedding of Alaric Saltzman | 来参加阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼 |
[00:05] | and Josette Laughlin. | 和乔赛特·拉夫林的婚礼 |
[00:07] | Miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[00:12] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
[00:13] | She won’t wake up. | 她不醒过来 |
[00:14] | So, Bonster, | 那么 小邦 |
[00:16] | I linked Elena’s life to yours. | 我把埃琳娜的生命跟你的联在了一起 |
[00:18] | As long as you’re alive, | 如果你活着 |
[00:19] | Elena will remain asleep. | 埃琳娜就会做睡美人 |
[00:20] | We are here today to pay our respect | 我们今天聚集于此 是为了致敬 |
[00:23] | to Sheriff Elizabeth Forbes. | 伊莉莎白·福布斯警长 |
[00:26] | You and I, I can’t do this right now. | 你和我 我现在不能跟你谈这事 |
[00:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:29] | I understand if you need time to heal, | 如果你需要时间疗伤 我理解 |
[00:32] | and if I have to wait for you, I will. | 如果我需要等你 我会等 |
[00:35] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[00:36] | That’s my mother. | 是我母亲 |
[00:37] | Before the 1900s, Lily fell in with a group of witches | 20世纪前 莉莉和一群被双子巫师团 |
[00:40] | that were cast out of the Gemini Coven. | 驱逐的巫师走到了一起 |
[00:42] | Heretics are ruthless, | 异教徒很残忍 |
[00:43] | vampires with witch power. | 既是吸血鬼 又拥有巫师法力 |
[00:45] | Lorenzo, it’s our family. | 洛恩佐 是我们的家人 |
[00:49] | It’s time for me to say good-bye. | 我该道别了 |
[01:05] | 纽约 布鲁克林 三年后 | |
[01:21] | Damon…wake up. | 达蒙 醒醒 |
[01:25] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[01:26] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[01:29] | Damon… | 达蒙 |
[01:30] | Wake the hell up! | 快点醒来 |
[01:42] | “Dear elena”… | 亲爱的埃琳娜 |
[01:43] | “A few weeks ago, you said good-bye | 几周前你和我们道别 |
[01:45] | “and told us to write everything down | 让我们把一切都记录下来 |
[01:47] | “so you’d feel like you didn’t miss anything | 这样在你醒来你就会感觉 |
[01:49] | “when you woke up. | 自己什么都没错过 |
[01:50] | “Bad news first. | 首先是坏消息 |
[01:52] | “Damon said the best way to keep his mind off you | 达蒙说让他不再想你的最好办法 |
[01:54] | “was to help Alaric grieve, | 就是帮助阿拉里克哀悼 |
[01:56] | “so in Damon fashion, | 所以按照达蒙的习惯 |
[01:57] | “he kidnapped Ric and flew him to Europe | 他绑架了里克 让他飞去欧洲 |
[02:00] | “for a guy get-away. | 享受假期 |
[02:01] | I’m sure you can imagine how that’s going.” | 我相信你能想象那会是怎样的情况 |
[02:10] | “Obviously, we didn’t send them there | 显然 我们派了女伴 |
[02:11] | without a chaperone.” | 陪他们去 |
[02:13] | Drinking now. | 立刻喝掉 |
[02:15] | “So Damon’s watching out for Alaric, | 所以达蒙守护阿拉里克 |
[02:17] | “Bonnie’s watching out for Damon, | 邦妮守护达蒙 |
[02:18] | “and I don’t know exactly who’s watching out for Bonnie. | 我不知道到底谁来守护邦妮 |
[02:22] | “Matt will officially be Deputy Donovan next week | 下周马特毕业时就正式成为 |
[02:24] | “when he graduates. | 多诺万警官了 |
[02:26] | “As happy as I am for him, | 尽管我很为他高兴 |
[02:28] | “a big part of me wishes my mom was here to see it. | 但我更希望我妈妈能在这里看到这一切 |
[02:31] | “The town council gave her a bench. | 镇委员会为她制作了纪念长凳 |
[02:34] | “I’ve been visiting it, | 我常常来 |
[02:35] | “Hoping I’ll miraculously start missing her less. | 希望我能奇迹般地减少对她的思念 |
[02:39] | “Oh. I keep thinking that if I can heal | 我一直在想 如果我能愈合伤痛 |
[02:41] | “I can move on with my life, | 我能够继续生活 |
[02:43] | but I don’t see that happening anytime soon.” | 但我觉得不会很快就如此 |
[02:49] | “Anyway, I covered Damon, Bonnie, Ric, Matt. | 我提到了达蒙 邦妮 里克 马特 |
[02:54] | Who am I missing?” | 还漏了誰 |
[02:56] | What are you writing? | 你在写什么 |
[02:57] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[02:59] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[03:00] | Matt reported some blood bags missing from the hospital, | 马特报告说医院有血袋失踪了 |
[03:02] | so I thought I’d check it out. | 我就想来看看 |
[03:04] | Do you think it’s your mom? | 你觉得是你妈妈吗 |
[03:05] | If it’s not, then she has quite literally | 如果不是 那她真的是 |
[03:07] | dropped off the face of the earth, | 从地球表面消失不见了 |
[03:09] | and I’m still deciding if that’s a good thing or a bad thing. | 我还不知道这是好事还是坏事 |
[03:13] | So…how’s Damon? | 达蒙怎么样 |
[03:16] | Well, if the last time he sat around waiting decades for a girl | 如果说上一次他无所事事数十年等一个女孩 |
[03:20] | taught us anything, | 让我们了解到什么的话 |
[03:21] | then I am worried. | 我很担心 |
[03:23] | Well, if you’re worried, then I’m terrified. | 如果你很担心 我就会很恐惧了 |
[03:33] | I made this, uh, a thing, didn’t I? | 我让这个成了一个问题 是吗 |
[03:36] | You made what a thing? | 你让什么成了问题 |
[03:37] | I told you how I felt about you, | 我告诉你对你的感受 |
[03:40] | and now it’s– it’s weird. | 现在就很奇怪 |
[03:43] | No. It’s not weird, Stefan. | 不 不奇怪 斯特凡 |
[03:46] | You just asked about my brother, who you hate, | 你刚刚问了我哥哥的情况 你明明恨他 |
[03:49] | to fill awkward silence. | 就为了来化解尴尬的沉默 |
[03:50] | Ok. I don’t hate Damon. | 我不恨达蒙 |
[03:52] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[03:55] | Obviously, you know, scrambling | 显然 你知道 仓促地 |
[03:59] | to fill the awkward silence. | 为了化解尴尬的沉默 |
[04:01] | Ok. It’s a thing. | 好吧 这是问题 |
[04:03] | You made it a thing. Congratulations. | 你制造了问题 恭喜 |
[04:05] | All right. How about this? New rule– | 好吧 不如这样 新规矩 |
[04:07] | You live your life, you heal, | 你过你的生活 你疗伤 |
[04:09] | and in the meantime, we’re friends. | 在此期间 我们是朋友 |
[04:13] | I like that rule. | 我喜欢这规矩 |
[04:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:16] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[04:18] | Happy writing. | 祝你写作愉快 |
[04:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:24] | “As I was saying, | 正如我所说 |
[04:26] | things are great.” | 一切都好 |
[04:30] | “Dear diary, I’m in hell. | 亲爱的日记 我很痛苦 |
[04:33] | “It’s hard to imagine a place worse than where I’ve come from, | 难以想象有地方比我之前待的地方更糟糕 |
[04:35] | “but by some spectacular miracle, | 但是因为某个奇迹般的魔法 |
[04:38] | “I found it. | 我找到这地方 |
[04:40] | “In the weeks since I’ve arrived, | 在我来这里的数周时间里 |
[04:41] | “3 things are clear. | 知道了三件事 |
[04:43] | “The food is literally made of poison, | 食物都有毒 |
[04:46] | “the air smells like a plague, | 空气有瘟疫的味道 |
[04:48] | “and everyone wants to know what everyone else is doing. | 所有人都想知道其他人在干什么 |
[04:51] | “I don’t fit in here, nor do I want to. | “我融不进去 也不想融进去 |
[04:54] | This is not the world I imagined.” | 这不是我想象中的世界” |
[05:01] | Oh, my god, oh, my god, oh, my god. | 天呐 天呐 |
[05:02] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[05:03] | I didn’t think she’d walk right into the street. | 我没想到她会走到路中间 |
[05:05] | Stu, Stu, we have to call 911. | 斯图 斯图 我们得叫救护车 |
[05:06] | Shut up, ok? Let me think. | 闭嘴 让我想想 |
[05:10] | Ok. It’s not like anyone saw us, right? | 貌似没人看到我们 对吧 |
[05:11] | Are you insane? We can’t just leave her here. | 你疯了吗 我们不能这样把她丢下 |
[05:13] | – She’s not moving! – We just smoked a joint, ok? | -她都动不了了 -我们刚刚吸了毒 好吗 |
[05:15] | I’m high as a freaking kite right now. | 我现在跟个断线风筝一样兴奋 |
[05:16] | Do you want me to go to jail? | 你想让我进监狱吗 |
[05:19] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[05:36] | “As I was saying, | “正如我所说 |
[05:37] | complete and utter hell.” | 彻头彻尾的地狱” |
[05:41] | “Not that my family is making it any easier. | “即便家人也没能使情况好转 |
[05:44] | “Lily sequestered us away in some musty, abandoned house. | “莉莉把我们关在一间发霉的废弃屋里 |
[05:48] | “Stoic Beau, Nora the brat, | “禁欲者博尔 小鬼诺拉 |
[05:50] | “the devious mental Mary Louise, | “脾气古怪的玛丽·露易丝 |
[05:52] | and Malcolm, Lily’s pet.” | 还有马尔科姆 莉莉的乖宝宝 |
[05:54] | Oh, none for me, Lily. | 我不要了 莉莉 |
[05:56] | I’ve already had my ration today. | 今天的份额已经给过我了 |
[05:58] | “The brown noser.” | “马屁精” |
[06:00] | What a saint you are, Malcolm. | 你真是个圣人 马尔科姆 |
[06:05] | This is ludicrous. | 真滑稽 |
[06:06] | Nora’s right. | 诺拉说得对 |
[06:07] | How long are we to live on 3 sips a day? | 每天只能喝三口的日子还要持续多久 |
[06:09] | It’s that prison world all over again. | 这跟之前的监狱有什么区别 |
[06:12] | Beau is not complaining. | 博尔都没抱怨 |
[06:13] | Beau’s mute. | 博尔是哑巴 |
[06:16] | And here we thought we could have a family meal in peace. | 我们就不能心平气和地享用家庭晚餐吗 |
[06:19] | Beau, care to join me for a game of backgammon | 博尔 陪我去下双陆棋吧 |
[06:22] | while the love birds bicker? | 让这些小鸟自己斗嘴去 |
[06:35] | I can’t feel my cheeks. | 我的脸没知觉了 |
[06:39] | – What are we drinking? – No idea. | -我们喝的是什么 -不知道 |
[06:41] | Can you read German? | 你会德语吗 |
[06:42] | That’s, uh, actually Dutch. | 那个 其实是荷兰语 |
[06:44] | Oh. Wait. Where are we? | 等等 我们在哪 |
[06:46] | Amsterdam. | 阿姆斯特丹 |
[06:48] | “Dear Elena, yep, | “亲爱的埃琳娜 没错 |
[06:50] | “halfway across europe, | “跨越了半个欧洲 |
[06:51] | and they’re still drunk.” | 他们仍然酩酊大醉” |
[06:54] | Is that really necessary? | 这个一定要写吗 |
[06:55] | Elena told me to keep a journal | 埃琳娜说要坚持写日记 |
[06:56] | of everything she’s missing. | 记录一切她错过的事情 |
[06:58] | When she wakes up in 60-some years | 当她六十几年以后醒来 |
[06:59] | and finds out that Ric died from alcohol poisoning, | 发现里克死于酒精中毒时 |
[07:02] | she’s gonna want to know what happened. | 她一定想知道发生了什么 |
[07:04] | Unless you tragically choke to death | 除非你不幸 |
[07:06] | on those cocktail peanuts. | 被这些花生噎死 |
[07:07] | Then I can tell her myself. | 那样我就可以自己告诉她了 |
[07:10] | Oh. So sweet. | 你真贴心 |
[07:14] | I’m gonna go rent a bike | 我要去租一辆自行车 |
[07:16] | and see the city like a normal tourist. | 像普通游客一样逛逛这个城市 |
[07:18] | Fyi. They don’t wear helmets here. | 别忘了 这儿的人都不戴头盔 |
[07:20] | Keeps getting funnier. | 找点乐子 |
[07:21] | Hey. Ride in the tram tracks, | 沿着电车轨骑 |
[07:23] | don’t look both ways. | 别看两边路 |
[07:25] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[07:30] | Are you sure you don’t want to go with her? | 你真的不想跟她去吗 |
[07:32] | Nice try. I’m not leaving you. | 少废话 我不会离开你的 |
[07:34] | I don’t need a baby-sitter, Damon. | 我不需要保姆 达蒙 |
[07:35] | This isn’t about what you need, Ric. | 不是你需不需要的问题 瑞克 |
[07:38] | It’s about what I need. | 是我需要 |
[07:39] | Just keeping you from jumping off a cliff | 阻止你从悬崖上跳下来 |
[07:41] | keeps my mind off of the fact | 能让我分心不去想 |
[07:42] | that my girlfriend’s magical coma | 我女朋友的昏迷咒 |
[07:45] | is linked to a Bennett witch | 连接在一个贝内特女巫身上 |
[07:46] | that has a knack for avoiding permanent death. | 居然是避免彻底死亡的方法 |
[07:49] | I see. So my misery is merely a convenient distraction for you? | 我懂了 我的悲剧不过是你的消遣 |
[07:54] | – Yep. – OK. | -正是 -好吧 |
[07:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:02] | I’m glad you’re here, buddy. | 你在这我很开心 伙计 |
[08:10] | I’m heading to New York this afternoon | 我今天下午要去纽约 |
[08:11] | to meet Lorenzo. | 去见洛恩佐 |
[08:13] | I assume I have nothing to worry about. | 请告诉我没什么需要担心的 |
[08:15] | So you’re allowed to explore the world | 这么说你可以去周游世界 |
[08:16] | while we’re stuck here, | 而我们只能关在这里 |
[08:17] | Starving ourselves, pretending like | 饿着自己 装作我们不是 |
[08:19] | we’re not the strongest people on the planet? | 这个星球上最厉害的物种一样 |
[08:20] | Need I remind you how things used to be? | 需要我提醒你那些过往吗 |
[08:22] | You mean when you loved us | 你是说当你还爱我们 |
[08:23] | and allowed us to have actual fun? | 允许我们寻欢作乐的时候吗 |
[08:25] | Our appetite for murder drew unwanted attention, | 我们杀人的嗜好太惹人耳目 |
[08:28] | forced us to run for decades at a time, | 数十年的东躲西藏 |
[08:30] | and then got us imprisoned for 100 years. | 上百年的牢狱之苦 |
[08:32] | Our way of living did not work, Mary Louise. | 我们的生活方式行不通 玛丽·露易丝 |
[08:35] | Now you want us to coexist. | 现在你想让我们安分守己 |
[08:38] | We know. We’ve heard your speech. | 我们知道了 我们听到你的话了 |
[08:40] | What about Oscar? | 奥斯卡怎么办 |
[08:41] | He’s been gone days running your errands. | 他去替你办事失踪好几天了 |
[08:44] | I highly doubt he’s off living in secret. | 我极度怀疑他还没被发现 |
[08:50] | Valerie, you’re a mess. What happened? | 瓦莱丽 你怎么弄成这样 出什么事了 |
[08:52] | Some horrible teenagers plowed me down | 一对可怕的年轻人把我撞了 |
[08:53] | in their automobile. | 用汽车 |
[08:55] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[08:56] | Is their automobile ok? | 他们的汽车还好吗 |
[09:00] | The little monsters left me for dead– | 那两个小怪物把我留在那等死 |
[09:03] | No apology, no call for help. | 没有道歉 也没有叫人帮忙 |
[09:05] | I was road kill, and what did I do? | 我出了交通事故 而我是怎么做的 |
[09:08] | I acted like road kill | 我只能像交通事故那样死在那里 |
[09:10] | because we’re governed by a pacifist, | 因为我们的监护人是和平主义者 |
[09:12] | who’d rather see her children hurt | 宁愿看着她的孩子们受伤 |
[09:13] | than stand up for themselves. | 也不愿站出来替他们讨回公道 |
[09:17] | Valerie, don’t cry. | 瓦莱丽 别哭了 |
[09:20] | Ok? You’re home now. | 好吗 你已经回家了 |
[09:22] | You’re with us. | 和我们在一起 |
[09:25] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:27] | Who needs the rest of the world, right? | 谁还需要世界上其他人呢 |
[09:30] | We have each other. | 我们有彼此就够了 |
[09:35] | You resisted your urge to fight back. | 你忍住了报复的欲望 |
[09:38] | That means you’re learning. | 说明你正在学习 |
[09:42] | I’m proud of you, Valerie. | 我为你骄傲 瓦莱丽 |
[10:03] | Missed a spot. | 漏了一处 |
[10:07] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[10:08] | Remember that large squirrel | 记得你们今早 |
[10:10] | you ran over this morning? | 撞的大松鼠吗 |
[10:11] | Turns out that was actually our friend Valerie. | 原来那是我们的朋友瓦莱丽 |
[10:16] | But you looked dead. | 但你看起来死掉了 |
[10:17] | I get that a lot. | 我经常那样 |
[10:21] | Phasmatos maltos. | [咒语] |
[10:24] | Ido. | [咒语] |
[10:30] | You’re worse than your friend. | 你比你朋友还差劲 |
[10:32] | You thought about doing the right thing, | 你本想做正确的事 |
[10:33] | but then you just left her there. | 然后你却丢下她 |
[10:38] | And yet you’re the first thing | 你现在是我在这镇上 |
[10:40] | in this town that I don’t entirely hate. | 第一个不完全讨厌的东西 |
[10:54] | Lily will be furious. | 莉莉会气死的 |
[10:55] | Lily needs to learn that heretics aren’t designed to coexist. | 莉莉得知道异教徒生来就无法和平共处 |
[11:02] | Really, be more vain. | 还能更无聊吗 |
[11:04] | Well, if you were pretty, you’d be, too. | 你要是漂亮也会自拍的 |
[11:14] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[11:24] | Listen. These bodies, they’re not Lily’s style. | 听着 这些尸体 不是莉莉的杀人方式 |
[11:27] | It’s got to be the heretics. | 肯定是异教徒 |
[11:28] | Reception went a little fuzzy, brother. | 信号有点差 弟弟 |
[11:30] | It sounds like you said mom got her family of crazies back. | 好像听到你说妈妈带着一家疯子回来了 |
[11:34] | Can I have some details? | 能说些细节吗 |
[11:35] | One victim had bite wounds, | 一名受害人有咬伤 |
[11:36] | and the other one was scorched beyond recognition. | 另一名脸烂到认不出来 |
[11:39] | Matt found a house that’s been in foreclosure | 马特找到一座前两年 |
[11:41] | for the last two years, | 已丧失赎回权的房子 |
[11:42] | and it had its power mysteriously turned back on | 就在里克的婚礼后 那座房子 |
[11:44] | just days after Ric’s wedding, | 又有了神秘力量 |
[11:46] | So Caroline is there staking it out. | 卡罗琳去查了 |
[11:49] | Listen. I need Ric to tell me how to make a bomb. | 听着 里克得教我做炸弹 |
[11:53] | Oh. It’s for you. | 找你 |
[11:55] | – Hello? – Other side. | -喂 -反了 |
[11:57] | – Hello? – Alaric, I need you to teach me how to make a bomb. | -喂 -阿拉里克 你得教我做炸弹 |
[12:00] | Ok. Great. Well, the party’s over. | 真棒 派对结束 |
[12:02] | Time to go home. | 该回家了 |
[12:03] | I am literally staring at a treasure trove full of your, | 我正在看你的宝物收藏 全是你的 |
[12:06] | uh, fancy little weapons. | 奇妙小武器 |
[12:08] | Yeah, exactly. Now go use one. | 没错 用一个吧 |
[12:09] | Oh, it’s not that easy. | 没那么简单 |
[12:10] | I mean, if we want to take them out, | 要想除掉他们 |
[12:13] | we have to do it all at once. | 我们得一网打尽 |
[12:16] | All right. Well, I’m gonna have to call you back | 好吧 我得去个人少的地方 |
[12:18] | from a less populated place, | 再回你电话 |
[12:20] | qnd then I’m gonna blissfully pass out | 然后我要幸福地倒下 |
[12:21] | and pretend that this never happened. | 假装这事没发生过 |
[12:28] | Whoa. Ok. | 醉了 |
[12:30] | Lily won. | 莉莉赢了 |
[12:33] | As much as we did everything to stop her, | 我们尽了全力阻止她 |
[12:35] | she actually got her family back. | 但她带回了她的家人 |
[12:36] | Stefan says he’s got it, | 斯特凡说他能搞定 |
[12:38] | he’s got it. | 他就能搞定 |
[12:39] | Do you really believe that, | 你真的信吗 |
[12:40] | or is that just some excuse | 或者这只是你继续 |
[12:41] | to continue your slow crawl towards rock bottom? | 慢慢从人生谷底爬出来的借口 |
[12:42] | You know how many days need to tick by | 你知道再见到埃琳娜 |
[12:44] | before I see Elena again? | 还有多少天吗 |
[12:45] | 22,916 days, and that’s assuming | 22916天 还是假设 |
[12:49] | you get some old person’s disease. | 你会患老年疾病 |
[12:51] | I haven’t even begun approach rock bottom. | 我还没接近人生谷底呢 |
[12:54] | Listen to yourself, Damon. | 你自己听听 达蒙 |
[12:56] | Elena wants you to live your life. | 埃琳娜想让你好好活着 |
[12:57] | Bon, if you’re gonna be here, | 邦邦 你要是这么说 |
[12:59] | you don’t get to play the What Would Elena Do game. | 你不会想玩”埃琳娜会做什么”的游戏 |
[13:02] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[13:04] | Nothing. | 没什么意思 |
[13:10] | Ohh. I’ve had some janky-ass bourbon in my time, | 我喝过最垃圾的波旁威士忌了 |
[13:13] | but this is… | 但这简直… |
[13:20] | It’s not bourbon. | 这不是波旁威士忌 |
[13:24] | It’s tea. | 这是茶 |
[13:29] | Have you ever seen this stone before? | 你以前看过这石头吗 |
[13:32] | I can’t say I have. | 应该没看过 |
[13:34] | What is it? | 只是什么 |
[13:36] | That’s not important. | 这不重要 |
[13:39] | Can you commune with my wife | 你能联系我妻子 |
[13:41] | and tell her that I have it? | 告诉她我拿到了吗 |
[13:44] | I can try, but of course, | 我可以试试 但当然 |
[13:46] | I will need a mystical tether to access her spirit, | 我需要关联品来连接她的灵魂 |
[13:49] | something of significance. | 重要的物品 |
[13:57] | This is her wedding ring. | 这是她的婚戒 |
[14:11] | I just had a very powerful feeling. | 我有种很强烈的感觉 |
[14:14] | There’s a lot of energy in this ring. | 这枚戒指蕴含着许多能量 |
[14:17] | You two shared a strong bond. | 你俩的关系很强烈 |
[14:20] | She loved you unconditionally. | 她无条件地爱你 |
[14:24] | She wants you to know she misses you. | 她想让你知道她很想你 |
[14:26] | Do you get off on this, preying on the hope and misery of people? | 你以别人的痛苦和磨灭别人的希望为乐吗 |
[14:31] | That ring is a fake, you dick! | 这戒指是假的 混蛋 |
[14:35] | I lost the real one to the first psychic I saw. | 我见的第一个灵媒偷走了 |
[14:41] | Maybe your wife’s better off dead. | 你妻子也许死了更好 |
[15:10] | It’s a crime for the prettiest girl | 酒吧里最美的女孩没人陪 |
[15:12] | in the bar to sit alone. | 可是犯罪 |
[15:15] | Two of your finest scotch, please, darling. | 两杯上好的苏格兰威士忌 |
[15:18] | Lorenzo, how I’ve missed you. | 洛恩佐 我很想你 |
[15:20] | And whose fault is that? | 那是谁的错呢 |
[15:22] | Keeping me away while you toilet train | 你教孤儿幼崽们上厕所 |
[15:24] | your new batch of orphaned puppies. | 都没空理我 |
[15:26] | They’re learning moderation so they can live under the radar. | 他们在学习如何节制 这样才能不引人注目 |
[15:29] | You being there, living freely– | 你在那里 自如地… |
[15:31] | Yeah. Bad influence, blah, blah, blah. Got it. | 是啊 坏影响什么的 我懂了 |
[15:34] | Well, in the meantime, you’ve summoned me to New York. | 在这期间 你要把我派到纽约去 |
[15:38] | My interest is piqued. | 我有点不太满意 |
[15:39] | I was hoping you might find something for me. | 我希望你能帮我找点东西 |
[15:42] | During my captivity, a very dear possession | 在我被囚禁期间 我们的船在英格兰被烧时 |
[15:45] | I thought was lost when our ship from England was torched | 一个非常珍贵的东西弄丢了 |
[15:47] | was discovered by divers. | 而现在被潜水员找到了 |
[15:49] | It’s been on display in the city’s Maritime Museum, | 一直陈列在城里的海事博物馆里 |
[15:51] | but it’s recently disappeared again. | 但最近却又丢失了 |
[15:53] | Why do you want it? | 你为什么想要它 |
[15:59] | If anyone discovered you were looking for it, | 如果被别人发现你在寻找这个东西 |
[16:01] | you might be in danger. | 你会陷入危险之中 |
[16:02] | Well, all the more reason I should know why I’m looking for it. | 那我不是更应该知道寻找这个东西的原因吗 |
[16:05] | It’s a family matter, Lorenzo. | 这是家事 洛恩佐 |
[16:12] | Thought I was your family. | 我以为我是你的家人 |
[16:13] | Darling, we want nothing more than to believe you’re on our side. | 宝贝 我们也很希望你能站在我们这边 |
[16:18] | Your side. I stood by you when your own sons abandoned you. | 你那边 当你儿子遗弃你时 我在你身边 |
[16:21] | So you’re willing to see my sons for the monsters they are, | 所以即使我的儿子们禽兽不如地背弃了你 |
[16:26] | to turn your back on your friendships? | 你也还是愿意站在他们那边吗 |
[16:35] | What happened to that sick boy I met on the boat, | 我在船上遇到的那个病怏怏的孩子怎么了 |
[16:38] | the boy abandoned at the workhouse at the age of 4, | 那个孩子四岁就被抛弃在感化院 |
[16:40] | the boy who never knew kindness until the day | 从来不知道善良为何意 |
[16:43] | I saved his life? | 直到我救了他的命 |
[16:48] | That boy is not your errand boy. | 那孩子并不是你的仆役 |
[16:52] | Find your own damn rock. | 去找你那破石头 |
[17:01] | There’s 5 heretics– | 那里有五个异教徒 |
[17:02] | 2 guys, 3 girls– and your mom isn’t home. | 两男三女 你妈妈不在家 |
[17:05] | – Enzo? – He’s not there either, | -恩佐呢 -他也不在 |
[17:07] | so if we’re going to do this, | 所以如果我们想做此事的话 |
[17:08] | now is our window. | 现在时机正好 |
[17:10] | Show me how this works. | 告诉我这东西怎么用 |
[17:11] | First of all, this is a bomb. | 首先 这东西是个炸弹 |
[17:15] | Ok. | 知道 |
[17:16] | That there is a timer. | 这是计时器 |
[17:18] | I’m gonna set it for 60 seconds. | 我设置成六十秒 |
[17:20] | 60 seconds. Got it. | 六十秒 记住了 |
[17:22] | Are you sure that you want to do this? | 你确定要去做吗 |
[17:24] | I have to do this. | 我必须要做 |
[17:25] | They lived in your house for 100 years. | 他们在你家里住了一百年 |
[17:27] | They’ll recognize you immediately. | 他们马上就能认出你来 |
[17:30] | I’m just saying if you think this is a crazy plan, | 我的意思是 如果你觉得这计划很疯狂 |
[17:32] | now’s the time to speak up. | 现在可以说出来 |
[17:35] | Is there any version of this plan where you’re not worried about me? | 有什么你可以不担心我的计划吗 |
[17:40] | Probably not. | 大概没有 |
[17:55] | Welcome to Mystic Falls! | 欢迎来神秘瀑布镇 |
[17:56] | I’m Caroline. | 我叫卡罗琳 |
[17:57] | We’re not interested. | 我们没兴趣 |
[17:58] | Oh! Oh, no! | 别关门 |
[18:01] | Don’t worry. I’m not selling anything. | 别担心 我不来卖东西的 |
[18:03] | I’m your neighbor from down the block. | 我是你们的邻居 |
[18:04] | So? | 那又怎么样 |
[18:08] | Great place. | 房子真不错 |
[18:10] | I love what you’ve done with the floors. | 我喜欢你们地板 |
[18:12] | Is this the original hardwood? | 这是原始的硬木吗 |
[18:14] | It’s a gargantuan hell hole. | 这是个巨大的地狱洞口 |
[18:16] | No one gives a damn about the floors. | 没人在乎地板 |
[18:20] | Well, I brought you guys a housewarming gift. | 我给你们带来了乔迁礼物 |
[18:22] | Mystic Falls tradition. | 神秘瀑布镇的传统 |
[18:23] | Valerie’s allergic to nature. | 瓦莱丽对植物过敏 |
[18:27] | I’m just gonna put this right over here. | 那我就把它放在这里了 |
[18:38] | I am so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[18:42] | Clumsy. | 我笨手笨脚的 |
[18:48] | So where are you guys from? | 你们是从哪来的 |
[18:57] | I do love that jacket. | 我很喜欢这件外套 |
[19:00] | Thanks. I got it for my birth– | 谢谢 是我生日时… |
[19:02] | Don’t you just love what she’s wearing? | 你不是很喜欢她的衣服吗 |
[19:03] | It’s fine, though it would look entirely better on you. | 没关系 穿在你身上会更好看 |
[19:08] | Hey, Caroline. We should really get going to that barbecue. | 卡罗琳 我们该赶去参加烧烤聚餐了 |
[19:12] | And you would be? | 你又是哪位 |
[19:14] | Her ride. | 她的司机 |
[19:15] | Care, we should really go. | 卡罗 我们真的该走了 |
[19:17] | Care isn’t leaving yet. | 卡罗现在还不能走 |
[19:22] | Give me your jacket. | 把你的外套给我 |
[19:30] | Here! Take my jacket. | 给 我的外套送给你 |
[19:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:34] | How sweet you are. | 你可真好 |
[19:36] | See you! | 回头见 |
[19:36] | Wait. | 等等 |
[19:42] | You forgot to tell her how good she looks. | 你忘记跟她说她穿着很好看了 |
[19:45] | It looks amazing on you. | 穿在你身上真漂亮 |
[19:47] | Does anyone else smell that? | 你们闻到什么味道了吗 |
[20:04] | Ric was right here. | 里克刚才就在这里 |
[20:06] | How did we lose him? | 我们怎么跟丢的 |
[20:07] | You’re wearing terrible shoes for trailing someone, | 你穿得鞋子不适合跟踪 |
[20:09] | your eyes suck, and you’re slow. | 你的眼力不行 反应迟钝 |
[20:11] | Oh, I’m slow? | 我反应迟钝吗 |
[20:12] | You just spent the last few weeks in Europe with a guy pretending to be drunk, | 你跟一个装醉的人在欧洲待了几周的时间 |
[20:15] | and you didn’t even notice. | 你根本都没察觉到 |
[20:17] | True. | 没错 |
[20:17] | So which way do you want to go? | 你想走哪边 |
[20:22] | Should we turn around, | 我们该往回走 |
[20:24] | or should we go straight? | 还是继续向前 |
[20:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:35] | Yeah, of course. | 不客气 |
[20:45] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[20:48] | Did you see that truck coming? | 你是不是早看见那辆卡车了 |
[20:50] | What? | 什么 |
[20:51] | Did you just hesitate to save my life? | 你刚才是不是迟疑了 |
[20:54] | Relax. It was 3 seconds. | 放松 才三秒而已 |
[20:56] | 3 seconds. | 三秒钟 |
[20:57] | I could have died. | 我可能会死 |
[21:00] | You’re right, Bon. Had I done nothing, | 没错 邦邦 如果我袖手旁观 |
[21:02] | Elena would be here, | 埃琳娜就会回来了 |
[21:03] | and it would all be grand. | 然后就皆大欢喜了 |
[21:04] | Enough. I’m not gonna spend the rest of my life | 够了 我不要后半辈子 |
[21:05] | thinking that you resent me. | 都想着你记恨我 |
[21:07] | How else am I supposed to feel, Bonnie? | 那我该怎么想 邦妮 |
[21:09] | You’re here. She’s not. | 你在这 她却不在 |
[21:09] | Every time I look at you, all I see is not Elena. | 每次看着你 只能想到不是埃琳娜 |
[21:15] | I’m so sorry this happened, | 很抱歉这样 |
[21:16] | but I lost Elena, too, Damon, | 但我也失去了埃琳娜 达蒙 |
[21:20] | and you’re one of the few reminders of her I have to hold on to, | 而你是少数几个让我能想起她的东西 |
[21:22] | so you can resent me or love me… | 所以随你恨我还是爱我 |
[21:27] | but you’re stuck with me. | 我都不会消失 |
[21:43] | To what do I owe this rare pleasure? | 真荣幸能接到你的电话 |
[21:45] | I hope you weren’t too attached to that house. | 希望你没爱上那栋房子 |
[21:48] | We blew it into a pile of ash with your family inside. | 我们把它和你家人一起炸成灰了 |
[21:51] | I’m sorry. You did what? | 抱歉 你干了什么 |
[21:54] | They’re gone, Lily, and you have until tonight | 他们死了 莉莉 请你明天之前 |
[21:57] | to get out of Mystic Falls, or we come after you next. | 滚出神秘瀑布镇 否则下个死的就是你 |
[22:01] | Centuries-old heretics, | 历经几百年的异教徒 |
[22:03] | world-weary survivalists wise beyond their lifetime | 毕生都在全世界死里逃生 |
[22:05] | eviscerated from the planet in one fell swoop? | 能一下子就丧命吗 |
[22:08] | My son, if I may offer you some motherly advice… | 儿子 妈妈给你一句忠告 |
[22:12] | run. | 跑吧 |
[22:19] | Please join me in recognizing | 请和我一起为我们 |
[22:21] | our graduating class of new deputies | 毕业班的新任警官授衔 |
[22:24] | as I read their names and they receive their badges. | 我念出名字后 请上前接受警徽 |
[22:32] | What a happy little town this is. | 真是个祥和的小镇 |
[22:35] | I bet they have the most darling funerals. | 我打赌他们的葬礼也很美 |
[22:38] | Nora, I swear your heart must be made of pure arsenic. | 诺拉 你的心一定是砒霜做的 |
[22:43] | Admit you love me more for it. | 这不是让你更爱我吗 |
[22:46] | You know I do. | 你知道的 |
[22:51] | Deputy Cornell Willis. | 康奈尔·威利斯警官 |
[22:56] | Mar… | 小玛 |
[22:59] | it’s the 21st century. | 这是二十一世纪 |
[23:01] | We can hold hands now. | 我们现在能牵手了 |
[23:04] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[23:05] | Is this your first date in public? | 这是你第一次公开约会吗 |
[23:07] | That’s adorable. | 真可爱 |
[23:09] | We should double sometime. | 我们有机会该四人约会 |
[23:10] | There’s bound to be a man out there | 一定有男人 |
[23:12] | desperate enough to buy you dinner. | 愿意请你吃饭的 |
[23:13] | Can we focus on revenge, please? | 我们能专心复仇吗 |
[23:15] | Deputy Taylor Hall. | 泰勒·豪尔警官 |
[23:21] | Deputy Matthew Donovan. | 马修·多诺万警官 |
[23:28] | Deputy Tim Johnson. | 蒂姆·约翰逊警官 |
[23:35] | Deputy Jeffery Morrison. | 杰弗里·莫里森警官 |
[23:39] | Deputy George Callahan. | 乔治·卡拉翰警官 |
[23:46] | Deputy Don Morris. | 唐·莫里斯警官 |
[23:47] | Hey. I think we have a problem. | 我们可能有麻烦了 |
[24:01] | Sorry about the malfunction, folks. | 抱歉出了故障 各位 |
[24:10] | Incendia. | 烈火熊熊 |
[24:51] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[24:57] | Hello, neighbor. | 你好啊 邻居 |
[25:07] | Enough! | 够了 |
[25:27] | I fought tirelessly to reunite us, | 我拼尽全力找回大家 |
[25:33] | found ways to coexist in this new world, | 想办法和这新世界共存 |
[25:37] | sacrificed everything to make us a family again. | 牺牲一切 让我们的家庭重聚 |
[25:43] | How dare you jeopardize that? | 你们怎么敢破坏它 |
[25:46] | All of you… | 你们听好 |
[25:49] | the bloodshed ends now. | 不许再杀人了 |
[26:14] | – What just happened? – I don’t know. | -刚才是怎么回事 -不知道 |
[26:16] | I thought we blew them up! | 我以为我们炸死了他们 |
[26:18] | How did they survive that? | 他们怎么活下来的 |
[26:19] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[26:20] | Matt’s whole class is dead. | 马特的整个班级都死了 |
[26:23] | The new sheriff? Dead. | 新任警长也死了 |
[26:24] | All those people, none of them even had a chance to– | 那些人都没一个有机会… |
[26:29] | God, what are you looking at? | 天啊 你在看什么 |
[26:30] | There’s a splinter embedded in my neck, | 我脖子扎进了个碎片 |
[26:33] | and I can’t seem to get it out. | 我拔不出来 |
[26:36] | Come here. | 过来 |
[26:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:46] | I almost got it. | 快拔出来了 |
[26:50] | It’s just there’s history here, | 只是这里历史悠久 |
[26:52] | You know, this town and this house, these people, | 这个镇子 这栋房子 这些人 |
[26:56] | I just don’t see a world | 我只是不想看到 |
[26:57] | where Mystic Falls survives a war between us and them. | 神秘瀑布镇被我们之间的争斗破坏 |
[27:01] | If Lily thinks she can control five heretics, she’s insane. | 如果莉莉觉得能控制住五个异教徒 她是疯了 |
[27:06] | I think I know how to get through to Lily. | 我想我知道该怎么劝莉莉 |
[27:10] | How? | 怎么劝 |
[27:12] | Let’s just say, it’s a good thing Damon’s not here. | 只能说 达蒙不在这是好事 |
[27:16] | “Dear Elena… | “亲爱的埃琳娜 |
[27:18] | When you wake up, | 当你醒来 |
[27:19] | Mystic Falls will look nothing like you remember it.” | 神秘瀑布镇将和你记忆中完全不同” |
[27:22] | “We made up a story. | “我们编了个故事 |
[27:24] | A mining fire erupted in the tunnels under the town. | 说镇子地下的矿道爆发火灾 |
[27:26] | Out of control fires, lethal carbon monoxide levels, it works. | 火势失控 一氧化碳浓度致命 大家相信了 |
[27:32] | My mother’s heretic family is back. | 我妈妈的异教徒家人回来了 |
[27:34] | Their magic keeps them protected. | 靠魔法保护着自己 |
[27:36] | They’re faster and stronger than any of us, | 他们比我们更快 更强 |
[27:38] | and they’re willing to tear our town apart | 也愿意为了自己的乐趣 |
[27:39] | for their own entertainment. | 毁掉整个小镇 |
[27:41] | We had to protect it.” | 我们得保护它” |
[27:43] | “Lily thought her family were ready to live among humans, | “莉莉以为自己家人准备好了与人类共存 |
[27:46] | she was wrong. | 可她错了 |
[27:48] | The truth is, their impulsive nature | 事实是 他们冲动的天性 |
[27:50] | put every citizen in this town in danger, | 威胁着小镇居民的生命 |
[27:52] | so Stephen neogotiated a deal. | 所以斯特凡去达成了协议 |
[27:54] | We got time to clear out the residence, | 给我们时间疏散居民 |
[27:56] | and in return, anyone who trespassed | 作为交换 擅闯入镇的人 |
[27:58] | was fair game for the heretics.” | 都供异教徒们处置” |
[28:01] | Pack your things, your family’s not safe here. | 收拾行李 你的家人在这有危险 |
[28:05] | “Stephen and Caroline went door to door evacuating residence. | “斯特凡和卡罗琳挨家挨户地疏散居民 |
[28:08] | “Drove out businesses, boarded up homes, | 清空所有贸易往来 用木板围起住宅 |
[28:11] | Closed off the town to traffic.” | 封闭整个镇不能通行 |
[28:18] | We all gave up a lot to get Lily to agree, | 我们都放弃了很多跟莉莉达成一致 |
[28:23] | but I think Stefan sacrificed the most.” | 但我觉得斯特凡是牺牲最多的 |
[28:30] | Take a room. There are plenty. | 选个房间 这有很多 |
[28:37] | We hate them. They hate us. | 我们憎恨他们 他们也憎恨我们 |
[28:40] | But now at the very least, we have a truce.” | 但至少现在我们休战了 |
[28:43] | “Whether we like it or not, we’ll share our town. | 不论我们是否喜欢 都要与他们共处 |
[28:45] | “We’ll live side by side with our enemies | 我们将与我们的敌人一起生活 |
[28:48] | for as long as it takes.” | 直到事情结束 |
[28:55] | What are you doing with my mom’s bench? | 你在这对我妈妈的长椅做什么 |
[28:58] | Oh, I just saw it here, and I thought I put in safe keeping | 我只是看到它在这 我觉得保险起见 |
[29:02] | spare from many future damage. | 避免遭到不必要的伤害 |
[29:04] | Yeah. I was just about to do the, uh, same thing. | 好吧 我正准备做一样的事 |
[29:07] | What’s the catch? | 你动的什么心思 |
[29:09] | Come on. There’s no catch. | 得了吧 没动什么心思 |
[29:10] | Just want to cheer you up, blondie. | 只是想让你开心点 金发妞 |
[29:13] | Not sure if you notice, | 不知道你注意到没有 |
[29:14] | but things are getting a little glum around here. | 这里的气氛变得有点阴沉沉的 |
[29:17] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 真是不好意思 |
[29:18] | Have–have I not shown enough glee | 就因为你 得让整个镇上无辜的人 |
[29:20] | after putting a entire town of innocent people | 都举家迁走 难道我表现得 |
[29:23] | because of you? | 还不够欢欣鼓舞吗 |
[29:24] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我吗 -就是你 |
[29:25] | Oh, don’t clump me in with Lily’s circus freaks. | 别把我归到莉莉的怪物马戏团里头 |
[29:29] | Well, then where should I clump you? | 那我该把你归到谁那边 |
[29:31] | One day, you’re helping Lily, | 你一会去帮莉莉 |
[29:32] | then next you are here being nice. | 一会又跑到这来装好人 |
[29:34] | Just pick a side, Enzo– | 选好你的阵营吧 恩佐 |
[29:36] | Us or them. | 要么选我们 要么他们 |
[29:38] | God, you sound just like her. | 天呐 你这口气跟她一模一样 |
[29:41] | That’s because she doesn’t trust you, | 那是因为她不信任你 |
[29:43] | and honestly, neither do I. | 坦白讲 我也不信 |
[30:11] | How’s Europe? | 欧洲怎么样 |
[30:13] | Rick was kind of mad of Mona Lisa. | 里克有点被蒙娜丽莎迷住了 |
[30:15] | Anything I should know about? | 有什么我应该知道的吗 |
[30:17] | Eh, can wait till you get back. | 等你回来再说吧 |
[30:22] | Well, I’m back! | 好吧 我回来了 |
[30:24] | Want to tell me who the hell’s living in our house? | 想跟我说说谁住在我们家吗 |
[30:33] | The whole town would have been slaughtered. | 整个镇的人有可能都会被屠杀掉 |
[30:34] | So we kill them and call it a day. | 我们把他们干掉就完事了 |
[30:36] | Already tried that. | 已经试过了 |
[30:37] | You sent Donovan to blow up a house. | 你让多诺万去炸房子 |
[30:39] | Try harder. | 能再狠点吗 |
[30:41] | Look, the deal has been made. | 听着 我们已经达成一致了 |
[30:42] | We don’t mess with them. They don’t mess with us. | 井水不犯河水 |
[30:45] | That’s very benevolent of you, brother. | 你可真是太仁慈了 弟弟 |
[30:47] | You should run for mayor, | 你真该去竞选镇长 |
[30:48] | Not anyone be here to vote for you. | 可惜这也没人能给你投票了 |
[30:50] | What is done is done. | 事已至此 |
[30:52] | Do not mess this up. | 别把事情搞砸了 |
[30:54] | Who convinced you to save a town full of people | 是谁说服你去拯救镇上这些 |
[30:56] | you don’t give a crap about. | 你一点都不关心的人 |
[30:59] | Cause it’s not your idea. | 这不是你的主意 |
[31:00] | And Matt can’t think his way out of a paper bag, | 马特也想不出这办法 |
[31:02] | So it must be Caroline’s. | 所以肯定是卡罗琳 |
[31:04] | Do me a favour. | 帮个忙 |
[31:05] | Box up the bottles upon your way out. | 出去的时候把你的酒瓶都带走 |
[31:07] | Stefan hangs up his hero hair for the girl. | 斯特凡为他的姑娘要赴汤蹈火了 |
[31:12] | And here I thought my future was bleak. | 我还以为自己的未来一片黑暗呢 |
[31:17] | You know, Elena wanted you to be happy, | 你知道 埃琳娜想让你开心 |
[31:19] | to live, even encouraged you to date, | 好好活着 甚至还鼓励你去约会 |
[31:23] | but if she wakes up and everyone she loves is dead, | 但如果她醒来发现她爱的人都死了 |
[31:28] | do you think that she’d be able to forgive that? | 你觉得她会原谅这个吗 |
[31:32] | I’m not doing this for Caroline, Damon. | 我不是为了卡罗琳 达蒙 |
[31:36] | I’d doing this for you. | 我这么做是为了你 |
[31:48] | Bonnie, hey! | 邦妮 |
[31:50] | I didn’t know you were back. | 我都不知道你回来了 |
[31:53] | I honestly don’t know where I am. | 坦白说我都不知道我在哪 |
[31:56] | Matt, surrendering the town is not a solution. | 马特 放弃整个镇不是个办法 |
[31:59] | We need to stop them. | 我们得让阻止他们 |
[32:01] | They had been stopped, Bon. | 他们被制止过 邦妮 |
[32:03] | Back in 1906, but then you… | 在1906年的时候 但你 |
[32:05] | You betrayed Kai. He let them out. | 你背叛了卡伊 他把他们放了出来 |
[32:07] | and then I got to bury my own buddies of Sheriff department. | 而现在我得把埋葬我在警署的兄弟 |
[32:10] | So this is my fault? | 所以这是我的错吗 |
[32:13] | No. I didn’t say that. | 不 我没有这么说 |
[32:17] | Look. I got to go patrol. | 好吧 我得去巡逻了 |
[33:29] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[33:32] | Have you been in Mystic Falls? | 你去过神秘瀑布镇吗 |
[33:34] | There is a heretic clipping his gnarly heretic toenails | 现在有个异教徒正在我的浴室 |
[33:37] | in my master bath right now. | 剪着他那粗糙的脚趾甲 |
[33:39] | I have nowhere else to go. | 我没别的地方可去了 |
[33:42] | So I guess it’s a good thing | 所以我猜我没被卡车撞死 |
[33:45] | I didn’t hit by a truck. | 是件好事了 |
[33:46] | Come on, bonnie. It was 3 seconds. | 拜托邦妮 就三秒而已 |
[33:48] | Do you know how long 3 seconds are | 你知道在生死攸关的情况下 |
[33:50] | in a life or death situation? | 三秒有多长吗 |
[33:53] | In the first second | 第一秒 |
[33:54] | I thought how amazing it’d feel to have Elena in my arms again. | 我在想能再把埃琳娜拥入怀中有多棒 |
[33:57] | By second number two, I kissed her, | 第二秒 我亲吻着她 |
[34:00] | and by the third, I remembered you are my best friend. | 第三秒 我想起来你是我最好的朋友 |
[34:04] | And that if anything ever happened to you I would lose my mind, | 如果你有什么闪失我会疯掉的 |
[34:07] | So, yes, Bonnie. | 所以 是的 邦妮 |
[34:09] | I do know how long 3 seconds are. | 我知道三秒有多长 |
[34:15] | Just checking. | 就随便问问 |
[34:16] | And I will wait for her, | 我会等她的 |
[34:19] | and you’re gonna help me. | 你得帮我 |
[34:22] | You’re stuck with me, too. | 你也要跟我在一起 |
[34:28] | Heretics are out because of me. | 因为我 异教徒被放了出来 |
[34:30] | No, Bonnie. The heretics are out | 不是的 邦妮 那帮人被放出来 |
[34:32] | because my mother’s a lunatic. | 是因为我母亲是个疯子 |
[34:33] | And everyone is too scared to stop her. | 大家都太害怕了而不敢制止她 |
[34:35] | I’m not. I wanna fight. | 我没有 我想反击 |
[34:38] | I want our town back. | 我想要回我们的镇 |
[34:50] | Trespassers are free range, friend. | 擅自闯入者可以随意享用 朋友 |
[35:05] | And you are? | 你是哪位 |
[35:08] | Town witch. | 小镇女巫 |
[35:25] | To be fair, | 老实说 |
[35:25] | you are nothing if I take your magic. | 如果我夺走你的魔法你就什么都不是了 |
[35:48] | Are we making a huge mistake handing over our hometown | 把我们的家乡交给一群超自然恐怖分子 |
[35:50] | to a bunch of supernatural terrorists? | 是不是巨大的错误 |
[35:53] | Yeah, probably. | 可能是吧 |
[35:54] | Stop. | 别这样 |
[35:56] | I’m a control freak giving up control. I am delicate. | 我这个控制狂在放弃控制权 我很脆弱的 |
[36:01] | What will Sheriff Forbes do? | 福布斯警长会怎么做 |
[36:05] | She would protect human life at any cost. | 她会不惜一切代价保护人类 |
[36:10] | Well, then, no, I don’t think we’re making a mistake. | 那么 我不觉得我们这么做是错误的 |
[36:23] | I thought I will heal from my mom’s death, | 我以为我会从妈妈过世的伤痛里走出来 |
[36:26] | I really thought that time will pass | 我真以为随着时间的流逝 |
[36:29] | and one day I’ll be ready to move on. | 有天我会准备好继续往前走 |
[36:32] | But she’s my mom, | 但她是我妈妈 |
[36:34] | and I’m never gonna stop missing her. | 我永远都不会停止对她的思念 |
[36:40] | Well, that’s life, Caroline. | 生活就是如此 卡罗琳 |
[36:44] | I mean, you can’t just | 你不可能 |
[36:47] | sit back and wait for the good parts to happen. | 坐等好事发生 |
[36:49] | But…what you can do is you can forgive yourself | 但…你能做的 是原谅自己 |
[36:53] | for trying to be happy during the bad parts. | 在糟糕的时候试图快乐起来 |
[36:59] | I’m gonna go | 我去… |
[37:00] | block up the front door. | 锁上前门 |
[37:07] | Hey, Stephen. | 斯特凡 |
[37:10] | I am happy. | 我很快乐 |
[37:13] | You make me happy. | 你让我快乐 |
[37:16] | Uh–uh, my best friend’s gone, | 我最好的朋友不在了 |
[37:19] | my mom’s dead, | 妈妈过世了 |
[37:20] | the whole town is destroyed, | 整个小镇都被毁了 |
[37:22] | but when I’m with you, | 但当我和你在一起 |
[37:25] | I’m happy… | 我很快乐 |
[37:29] | And… yeah, you are right, I just… | 你说得对 我只是… |
[37:33] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[38:06] | Mr. Saltzman, it’s late. | 萨尔茨曼先生 现在很晚了 |
[38:11] | I want to see her. | 我想见她 |
[38:12] | Look, | 听着 |
[38:13] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[38:14] | It’s your wife, | 她是你妻子 |
[38:15] | but hospital policy says we can only keep the body cold 30 days. | 但医院规定我们只能将遗体冷藏30天 |
[38:19] | A policy you were willing to break last month. | 你们上个月就愿意破坏规定 |
[38:21] | Now… | 现在 |
[38:25] | I say we keep breaking it. | 就继续破坏吧 |
[38:28] | You know, it’s said that once you bury a body, | 你知道 人们都说一旦将遗体下葬 |
[38:31] | the grieving process begins. | 哀思的过程就开始了 |
[38:33] | I’m not planning to bury her. | 我还没打算埋葬她 |
[38:35] | I’m planning to bring her back. | 我打算让她起死回生 |
[38:40] | It’s a mock. It’s called gallows humor. | 这是嘲讽 这叫做黑色幽默 |
[38:43] | Now can I see her, please? | 请问我现在能见她了吗 |
[39:05] | You shouldn’t hide your scar, Beau. | 你不该隐瞒你的伤疤 博尔 |
[39:07] | You’re a survivor. Be proud. | 你是幸存者 骄傲点 |
[39:15] | Valerie! Beau! It’s Malcolm! | 瓦莱丽 博尔 马尔科姆 |
[39:17] | – Beau, help! – He’s dead! | -博尔 帮忙 -他死了 |
[39:18] | Oh, my god! Malcolm! | 我的天 马尔科姆 |
[39:22] | We found him in town. | 我们在小镇上发现了他 |
[39:23] | He was just lying there. | 他就这么躺着 |
[39:25] | Oh, god. Don’t let Lily see this. | 天哪 别让莉莉看到 |
[39:31] | Malcolm! | 马尔科姆 |
[39:35] | No. | 不 |
[39:38] | No! | 不要 |
[39:43] | Sweetheart! | 亲爱的 |
[39:48] | Oh, my sweet boy… | 我的宝贝 |
[39:52] | Who took him from us? | 是谁杀了他 |
[39:56] | Who did this? | 是谁干的 |
[40:08] | “Dear Elena, | 亲爱的埃琳娜 |
[40:10] | so remember how I said everything was falling apart earlier? | 记得我之前说一切都支离破碎了吗 |
[40:13] | Maybe not everything.” | 也许不是一切 |
[40:15] | What is it with everyone | 为什么每个人 |
[40:16] | incessant need to write down every single feeling? | 都需要记录每个感受 |
[40:20] | Ok. This whole stalker thing | 好吧 跟踪 |
[40:21] | is not even remotely charming. | 一点都不讨人喜欢 |
[40:24] | Why? You’re gonna find me hate to tell you you were right? | 为什么 你会发现我很不乐意告诉你你说得对吗 |
[40:25] | Especially to tell me I’m right. | 特别是告诉我我说得对 |
[40:27] | Because I already knew that. | 因为我已经知道了 |
[40:30] | So, uh, word on the street | 有传言说 |
[40:32] | is that one of Lily’s magical elves lost his heart. | 莉莉有个魔法精灵失去了心脏 |
[40:35] | What? | 什么 |
[40:36] | Given the heard. | 鉴于目前所听到的 |
[40:38] | Yeah. Someone killed Malcolm. | 没错 有人杀了马尔科姆 |
[40:39] | I believe he was her eldest. | 我认为她是她最大的孩子 |
[40:41] | Who killed him? | 是谁杀了他 |
[40:42] | Because we had a deal– | 因为我们说好 |
[40:43] | Trust is a fecal thing. | 信任就是垃圾 |
[40:46] | That got me thinking that if I want people to trust me | 这让我深思 如果我想让别人信任我 |
[40:48] | then I’ve got to earn it. | 我必须努力争取 |
[40:50] | That starts with choosing a side, | 从选边站开始 |
[40:52] | so here I am. | 所以我就来了 |
[40:54] | Well, good for you. I need to call Stef– | 很好 我得打给斯… |
[40:58] | Unlucky, to go as I saying | 很不幸 我要说的是 |
[41:02] | I chose Lily. | 我选了莉莉 |
[41:13] | I told you not to bother me | 我告诉过你不要打扰我 |
[41:14] | until Elena was awake. | 除非埃琳娜醒了 |
[41:16] | It’s too bad. We got to go. | 太可惜了 我们得走了 |
[41:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:22] | She’s back. | 她回来了 |
[41:34] | I guess she up to a game. | 我想她是要来玩场游戏了 |
[41:36] | The scar opened up this morning. | 伤疤 今天早上裂开了 |
[41:40] | I figure she was back, I didn’t realized she was this close. | 我猜到她回来了 没想到离我们这么近 |
[41:43] | You’d better used to, brother. | 你最好习惯吧 弟弟 |
[41:46] | She isn’t gonna stop until you dead. | 除非你死掉 否则她不会收手的 |
[41:50] | Come on. | 来吧 |