| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Previously on “The vampire diaries”… | 《吸血鬼日记》前情回顾 | 
| [00:02] | As long as you’re alive, Elena will remain asleep. | 如果你活着 埃琳娜就会做睡美人 | 
| [00:04] | Once you bury a body, the grieving process begins. | 一旦将遗体下葬 哀思的过程就开始了 | 
| [00:08] | Oh, I’m not planning on burying her. | 我还没打算埋葬她 | 
| [00:09] | I’m planning on bringing her back to life. | 我打算让她起死回生 | 
| [00:11] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 | 
| [00:12] | That’s my mother. | 我母亲 | 
| [00:13] | Lily fell in with a group of witches. | 莉莉和一群巫师走到了一起 | 
| [00:14] | Heretics are ruthless, | 异教徒很残忍 | 
| [00:15] | vampires with witch power. | 既是吸血鬼 又拥有巫师法力 | 
| [00:18] | Enough. | 够了 | 
| [00:19] | The whole town would have been slaughtered. | 整个镇的人有可能都会被屠杀 | 
| [00:21] | Pack your things. Your family’s not safe here. | 收拾行李 你的家人在这有危险 | 
| [00:23] | Surrendering the town is not a solution. | 放弃整个镇不是个办法 | 
| [00:25] | The deal has been made. | 我们已经达成一致了 | 
| [00:27] | We don’t mess them them, they don’t mess with us. | 井水不犯河水 | 
| [00:29] | My mother is a lunatic, | 我母亲是个疯子 | 
| [00:30] | and everyone’s too scared to stop her. | 所有人都太害怕而不敢阻止她 | 
| [00:31] | I want to fight. I want our town back. | 我想反抗 我想夺回我们的小镇 | 
| [00:37] | No. | 不 | 
| [00:38] | Who did this? Who took him from us? | 是谁干的 是谁杀了他 | 
| [00:41] | Someone killed Malcolm, and it got me thinking | 有人杀了马尔科姆 这让我开始思考 | 
| [00:43] | that if I want people to trust me, | 如果我想让别人相信我 | 
| [00:44] | then I’ve got to earn it. | 我必须努力争取 | 
| [00:47] | I reckon it goes without saying I chose Lily. | 我想 不用说 我选了莉莉 | 
| [00:59] | Ok, people. | 好了各位 | 
| [01:01] | We go live in 30, | 30秒后直播开始 | 
| [01:02] | so I need that media package done 15 minute ago. | 媒体包15分钟前就该完成了 | 
| [01:05] | Where are my graphics and b-roll? | 我的图表和备用带呢 | 
| [01:07] | – Jamie, we’re good on music, right? – Yeah. We’re good. | -詹米 音乐没问题吧 -嗯 | 
| [01:09] | Uh, excuse me, Caroline. | 打扰 卡罗琳 | 
| [01:10] | – Yeah. – Uh, your fiance just called. | -嗯 -你未婚夫来过电话 | 
| [01:12] | What? He knows that I’m working. | 什么 他知道我在工作的 | 
| [01:13] | That’s why he didn’t ask to talk to you. | 所以他没叫你听电话 | 
| [01:15] | Uh, he’s being sneaky, but– | 他偷偷摸摸的 不过 | 
| [01:17] | But your paycheck comes from me, | 不过你的工资是我开的 | 
| [01:19] | and you know how much I hate surprises. Spill. | 你也知道我多讨厌惊喜 说吧 | 
| [01:22] | – He’s curious what your schedule is right before the wedding. – Why? | -他问你婚礼前的日程安排 -为什么 | 
| [01:25] | I think he wants to plan a trip to a Mystic Falls. | 他好像想安排去神秘瀑布镇一趟 | 
| [01:29] | But he knows that we can’t go back there. | 他知道我们不能回去 | 
| [01:32] | Um, I will | 我… | 
| [01:36] | handle this later. | 待会儿会处理的 | 
| [01:37] | Thanks, Tony. | 多谢 托尼 | 
| [01:49] | Are both cameras on? | 两个摄像机都开了吗 | 
| [01:50] | First one’s on, and second one is rolling. | 第一个开了 第二个也开拍了 | 
| [01:58] | So a few weeks ago, the town of Mystic Falls | 几周前 神秘瀑布镇 | 
| [02:00] | was completely evacuated. | 被彻底疏散一空 | 
| [02:02] | The story is that some natural gas leak made it all uninhabitable, | 传言是由于天然气泄漏导致小镇不宜居住 | 
| [02:06] | but there’s been so many rumors, whispers, | 但有好多流言 传说 | 
| [02:09] | and just strange things happening in the night, | 还有夜晚发生的怪事 | 
| [02:11] | unexplainable things. | 难以解释的事 | 
| [02:13] | Ok. Tone it down, “Blair Witch.” | 好了 别用《布莱尔女巫》那套吓唬人啦 | 
| [02:17] | Let’s see. What’d you bring me, huh? | 看看你给我带了什么 | 
| [02:18] | Full-spectrum light, emf meter, | 全谱光 电磁干扰探测器 | 
| [02:21] | and a thermal camera, | 还有热感摄影机 | 
| [02:23] | courtesy of uncle Fred’s graduation money. | 弗莱德叔叔给的毕业红包买的 | 
| [02:29] | Look how hot you are. | 看你多热[性感] | 
| [02:31] | You’re hilarious. | 你真好笑 | 
| [02:34] | Ok, so this thing’s supposed to beep | 如果附近有鬼魂 | 
| [02:36] | if there’s some spirit | 或超自然生物 | 
| [02:37] | or something supernatural present. | 这东西就会响 | 
| [02:40] | You get this thing off an infomercial or something? | 你从电视购物买的吗 | 
| [02:43] | Wait. It’s working. | 等等 有反应了 | 
| [02:50] | It’s creepy but kind of awesome. | 有点吓人也有点酷啊 | 
| [02:58] | It won’t open. No lock. It’s just stuck. | 打不开 没有锁 但卡住了 | 
| [03:03] | Looks like there’s a coffin in there or something. | 里面好像有口棺材 | 
| [03:07] | Amanda… | 阿曼达 | 
| [03:08] | It’s not working. | 不好使了 | 
| [03:15] | – Amanda… – What? | -阿曼达 -怎么了 | 
| [03:16] | There’s something behind you. | 你身后有东西 | 
| [03:17] | Are you really trying to scare me? | 你是真想吓唬我吗 | 
| [03:22] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 | 
| [03:23] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 | 
| [03:27] | Ryan, help. | 莱恩 救命 | 
| [03:33] | It’s ok. I’ll get help, ok? | 没事 我去求助 | 
| [03:35] | I’ll be back. I– | 我会回来的 | 
| [03:44] | Much better than those blood bags. | 比血袋美味多了 | 
| [03:48] | No screaming, please. | 别叫唤 | 
| [03:50] | How do you know how to work that device? | 你怎么知道怎么用那东西 | 
| [03:52] | I don’t, but if these two could, | 我不知道 但如果他俩会用 | 
| [03:53] | I’m sure it’s idiotproof. | 那肯定是傻瓜型的 | 
| [03:56] | Let him go. | 放了他 | 
| [03:57] | Mystic Falls is our now. | 神秘瀑布镇现在归我们了 | 
| [03:59] | So is any human who steps foot inside it. | 所有敢闯进来的人也属于我们 | 
| [04:03] | I said, let him go. | 我说 放了他 | 
| [04:33] | I want to talk about death. | 我想聊聊死亡 | 
| [04:36] | More specifically, I want to talk about what happens after. | 更准确地说 我想聊聊死了之后的事 | 
| [04:39] | Now, I’m not going to pretend like my good looks | 我就不假装这课堂这么满 | 
| [04:40] | are the reason this class is so full. | 都是因为我长得帅 | 
| [04:44] | I’ve heard the same stories you have about Mystic Falls– | 我跟你们一样听过关于神秘瀑布的传闻 | 
| [04:47] | Ghost sightings, poltergeists… | 撞鬼 恶作剧鬼 | 
| [04:50] | Zombies. | 僵尸 | 
| [04:52] | Zombies. | 是啊 | 
| [04:54] | Now let’s talk about it. | 我们说说吧 | 
| [04:55] | What’s behind all of these stories? | 这些故事背后都是什么 | 
| [04:58] | Now, almost every single culture has the lore | 几乎每种文化里都有 | 
| [05:01] | of a creature or being that cheats death. | 关于能逃避死亡的生物的传说 | 
| [05:04] | Why do our brains insist on inventing | 为什么我们的大脑偏要 | 
| [05:06] | the most unbelievable things? | 发明那么不可思议的东西 | 
| [05:08] | It’s because the reality of death | 那是因为死亡的现实 | 
| [05:11] | is actually the most unbelievable thing of all. | 是最不可思议的 | 
| [05:15] | Now, the most terrifying thing that you’re going to encounter | 你们在神秘瀑布镇能遇到的最可怕的 | 
| [05:18] | in Mystic Falls is a trespassing ticket. | 不过是擅闯罚单 | 
| [05:22] | Ok, so everyone just stay out. | 所以大家别去就是了 | 
| [05:32] | So the great Mystic Falls evacuation plan | 神秘瀑布镇疏散大计划 | 
| [05:36] | isn’t going as well as everyone hoped. | 并不如大家预期的那么棒 | 
| [05:39] | Well, they turned it into a ghost town. | 他们把那里变成了鬼镇 | 
| [05:41] | That part worked. | 这部分是成功了 | 
| [05:43] | Unfortunately for us, ghost towns are like | 不幸的是 鬼镇对大学生来说 | 
| [05:44] | amusement parks for college kids. | 就像游乐园 | 
| [05:46] | The heretics have killed 10 people already– | 异教徒已经杀了10个人了 | 
| [05:49] | Two last night, | 昨晚就两个 | 
| [05:50] | idiots looking for a ghost selfie. | 想去跟鬼玩自拍的白痴 | 
| [05:55] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 | 
| [05:57] | Damon told me what you were doing in Europe. | 达蒙把你在欧洲做的事告诉我了 | 
| [06:00] | Losing my money and my sanity | 被一群骗子骗了钱 | 
| [06:01] | to a series of con artists? | 又几乎被逼疯吗 | 
| [06:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [06:05] | Don’t worry. I’m over it. | 别担心 我已经过了那个劲了 | 
| [06:07] | It’s ok if you’re not, Ric. | 没过也没关系的 里克 | 
| [06:09] | Heck, I’m a little offended you didn’t come to me first. | 你没先来找我 我都有点不高兴了 | 
| [06:12] | What, you wouldn’t think it’s weird that | 你不会觉得我想联系 | 
| [06:14] | I’m trying to contact my fiance | 我已经死去数月的 | 
| [06:16] | who’s been dead for months? | 未婚妻有点奇怪吗 | 
| [06:18] | Honestly, after everything we’ve experienced, | 老实说 经历了我们经历的一切 | 
| [06:21] | it’d be weird if you weren’t. | 你不想尝试才奇怪呢 | 
| [06:26] | Hey, Bonnie… | 邦妮 | 
| [06:32] | Have you ever heard of the Phoenix Stone? | 你听说过凤凰石吗 | 
| [06:39] | Caroline, haven’t heard from you. | 卡罗琳 都没你的消息 | 
| [06:41] | I’m starting to think that maybe you’re just using me | 这让我觉得你是不是只利用我 | 
| [06:43] | for random, hot make-out sessions, | 偶尔亲热一番 | 
| [06:45] | which I’m not entirely opposed to, | 这我倒也不完全反对 | 
| [06:48] | but, uh, give me call. | 不过 打给我哦 | 
| [06:58] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 | 
| [07:05] | It’s ok. I speak mute. | 没事 我会哑语 | 
| [07:07] | Just communicate what you want | 就咕哝几声 | 
| [07:08] | with a series of grunts. | 表达你的意思就好 | 
| [07:16] | You’ll have to excuse Beau. | 原谅博尔 | 
| [07:18] | He’s not in the mood for glib jokes. | 他没心情听人耍滑舌 | 
| [07:20] | None of us are, actually. | 我们都没心情 | 
| [07:30] | I thought we had a deal. | 我们不是说好的吗 | 
| [07:32] | Yeah. We do. | 是啊 | 
| [07:33] | Otherwise, I would be at home, | 否则我就会在家 | 
| [07:35] | not out patrolling the streets to keep humans | 而不是出来巡逻 保护人类 | 
| [07:37] | out of your minion’s fangs. | 不受你手下伤害 | 
| [07:39] | We found Malcolm in the towns square last night, | 我们昨晚在镇广场上发现了马尔科姆 | 
| [07:42] | his heart removed. | 他的心被挖掉了 | 
| [07:46] | You didn’t know. | 你不知道 | 
| [07:47] | No. I didn’t because we didn’t do it. | 是的 因为不是我们干的 | 
| [07:50] | I’m not here to blame you, Stefan. | 我不是来指责你的 斯特凡 | 
| [07:52] | I came so you’d understand why we did what we had to do. | 我来是想让你明白我们为什么要那么做 | 
| [07:56] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 | 
| [08:02] | Sorry, luv. | 抱歉 亲爱的 | 
| [08:03] | This will only hurt for a second. | 疼一下就好了 | 
| [08:05] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你是什么毛病 | 
| [08:07] | Someone killed Malcolm. | 有人杀了马尔科姆 | 
| [08:09] | Lily needed to retaliate. | 莉莉想报复 | 
| [08:12] | It’s strange. You don’t look like Lily. | 好奇怪 你长得不像莉莉 | 
| [08:14] | Yeah. Well, it’s all in the lighting, darling. | 嗯 灯光的问题 亲爱的 | 
| [08:17] | Look. Be happy I’m the one who grabbed you. | 你该庆幸是我来抓的你 | 
| [08:20] | Don’t even want to think of what would happened | 我都不敢想象如果是其他人来 | 
| [08:21] | if the others did. | 会怎么样 | 
| [08:23] | I am the closest thing | 我是你在这里 | 
| [08:24] | you have to a friend in here. | 最接近朋友的人了 | 
| [08:25] | Well, fun tip–friends don’t really like | 告诉你 朋友可不喜欢 | 
| [08:27] | to be tied up with vervain rope. | 被马鞭草绳绑起来 | 
| [08:29] | Hush now. Deep breath. | 别说话了 深呼吸 | 
| [08:35] | There you are. | 好了 | 
| [08:39] | Enzo, please. | 恩佐 求你 | 
| [08:41] | This hurts really, really bad. | 这东西真的好疼 | 
| [08:47] | Oh, god, I hate whiners. | 天呐 真讨厌抱怨鬼 | 
| [09:04] | Now… | 好了 | 
| [09:06] | deep breath. | 深呼吸 | 
| [09:11] | Leaving so soon? | 这就走了 | 
| [09:14] | I’m wearing your jacket, | 我穿着你的外衣呢 | 
| [09:15] | though it’s a little large on me. | 不过我穿有点大了 | 
| [09:17] | It’s all right, you two. I’ve got her. | 没事的 我能控制她 | 
| [09:19] | Do you? | 是吗 | 
| [09:20] | Because it certainly doesn’t look like it. | 看起来可不是这样子 | 
| [09:22] | What’s that expression? Finders keepers. | 怎么说的来着 谁找到算谁的 | 
| [09:33] | Just so we’re clear, I’m taking the master bedroom. | 告诉你 我要主卧 | 
| [09:36] | Carol Lockwood and I had a little thing. | 卡罗尔·莱克伍德跟我有点历史 | 
| [09:38] | I think she’d want me to have it. | 我觉得她会希望我住这儿的 | 
| [09:41] | Let’s open some windows, too. | 也开开窗吧 | 
| [09:42] | Reeks of dog in here, which is impressive, | 这里一股狗臭味儿 真是难以置信 | 
| [09:44] | considering Tyler’s been with Jeremy for months. | 泰勒搬去杰里米那里都几个月了 | 
| [09:46] | You killed him, didn’t you? | 是你杀了他 是吧 | 
| [09:48] | Tyler? No. | 泰勒吗 没有 | 
| [09:49] | Jeremy once, but are we really bringing that up right now? | 杀过一次杰里米 不过真要提那事吗 | 
| [09:51] | The heretic Malcolm. Lily came by earlier. | 是异教徒 马尔科姆 莉莉早前来过了 | 
| [09:55] | She found him in the town square | 她在镇广场上发现了他 | 
| [09:56] | without a heart. | 心被掏了 | 
| [09:57] | Oh, did she want that back? | 她想要回去吗 | 
| [09:59] | I mean, I think I packed it somewhere, all right? | 我好想打包在哪了 | 
| [10:01] | You know, Lily and I had a deal. | 莉莉和我有协议的 | 
| [10:04] | A bad deal. | 不怎么样的协议 | 
| [10:05] | She took Caroline. | 她抓了卡罗琳 | 
| [10:09] | What? | 什么 | 
| [10:09] | To retaliate for breaking our bad deal, | 为了报复违反我们不好的协议 | 
| [10:11] | she took Caroline. | 她抓了卡罗琳 | 
| [10:14] | But you weren’t the one that did it. | 但又不是你干的 | 
| [10:15] | Yeah. I know I wasn’t. | 是啊 我知道不是我 | 
| [10:16] | You were, which is why you are gonna go over there | 是你 所以你得过去 | 
| [10:19] | and you’re gonna fix it. | 解决这事 | 
| [10:28] | Hello, mother. | 你好 妈妈 | 
| [10:30] | May I help you? | 有事吗 | 
| [10:32] | Couple things. | 有几件事 | 
| [10:34] | “A,” who the hell is that? | 一 那是谁 | 
| [10:38] | Who, Lucy? | 露西吗 | 
| [10:39] | She’s the kind woman I’ve hired to clean up | 是我雇来清理这栋 | 
| [10:41] | this house that you let fall into disrepair. | 你疏于打理的房子的好女人 | 
| [10:43] | Lucy, darling, | 露西 亲爱的 | 
| [10:45] | could you come clean the welcome mat, please? | 能来清理一下门垫吗 | 
| [10:47] | This man was just leaving. | 这人要走了 | 
| [10:48] | – “B,” No, I’m not. – Excuse me? | -二 我没打算走 -什么 | 
| [10:51] | I think there’s been a bit of a mix-up. | 好像出现了误会 | 
| [10:53] | See, last night, I was in the town square | 昨晚 我去了镇广场 | 
| [10:56] | minding my own business when I tripped | 就自顾自地走着 突然绊倒了 | 
| [10:58] | and accident ripped Malcolm’s heart out. | 一不小心把马尔科姆的心掏出来了 | 
| [11:01] | Deflecting. Of course. | 逃避 当然了 | 
| [11:04] | You never could admit when you were wrong. | 你一向不敢承认自己的过错 | 
| [11:06] | Ok. Wait. I admit it. I killed him. | 好吧 等等 我承认 是我杀了他 | 
| [11:09] | I killed him in cold blood, | 我冷血地杀了他 | 
| [11:11] | just like that. | 就那么简单 | 
| [11:13] | Stef and Caroline had nothing to do with it, | 这事跟斯特凡和卡罗琳毫无关系 | 
| [11:16] | so if you’ll just kindly let her go– | 所以能麻烦你把她放了吗 | 
| [11:17] | Malcolm was a very powerful heretic, Damon. | 马尔科姆是个厉害的异教徒 达蒙 | 
| [11:20] | I have a hard time believing you acted alone. | 我不相信你是单独行动的 | 
| [11:22] | Well, I’m pretty awesome– | 我其实挺厉害的 | 
| [11:24] | In fact, so awesome that I’m such a better hostage than blondie, | 事实上 我厉害到比金发妹是好得多的人质 | 
| [11:27] | so if you’ll just swap us out– | 麻烦你把我们换换 | 
| [11:30] | I’m afraid my family finds you much less awesome than you do. | 恐怕我的家人可不怎么觉得你厉害 | 
| [11:34] | Wait. Li–Lily–uh! | 等等 莉莉 | 
| [11:37] | That’s odd. | 好奇怪 | 
| [11:39] | Why can’t I walk into my own house? | 我为什么不能进自己家 | 
| [11:42] | Because this is no longer your house, | 因为这里不再是你家了 | 
| [11:44] | and I have the deed to prove it. | 我有房契可以证明 | 
| [11:49] | Now, if you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意 | 
| [11:52] | I have to get ready to go bury my son. | 我得准备去埋葬我儿子了 | 
| [12:03] | An old contact of mine at Duke told me about it. | 我杜克大学一个老熟人跟我说的 | 
| [12:08] | It’s supposed to have resuscitative powers. | 据说有复活的能力 | 
| [12:10] | Resuscitative | 复活 | 
| [12:12] | As in, it can bring somebody back from the dead? | 就是能让人死而复生吗 | 
| [12:14] | And that’s why I didn’t tell you, | 所以我才没告诉你 | 
| [12:16] | because I was avoiding that look. | 就是不想看到你这副表情 | 
| [12:17] | Where did you find it? | 你在哪发现的 | 
| [12:20] | Well, you remember that night in New York? | 你记得纽约那一晚吗 | 
| [12:21] | Yeah, the night that you passed out on the floor of the bar. | 嗯 你昏死在酒吧地板上那晚 | 
| [12:26] | The night you pretended to pass out on the floor of the bar. | 你假装昏死在纽约酒吧地板上那晚 | 
| [12:29] | Right. Well, I snuck into Maritime Museum | 嗯 我溜进了海事博物馆 | 
| [12:32] | because this was on display there. | 因为这个当时在那里展览 | 
| [12:40] | It’s certainly pretty. | 的确很漂亮 | 
| [12:44] | I don’t feel any magic emanating from it. | 我感觉不到它蕴含任何魔力 | 
| [12:48] | Well, you are officially more honest | 那你是比我在欧洲 | 
| [12:50] | than anyone I saw in Europe. | 碰到的人都诚实多了 | 
| [12:57] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 | 
| [12:59] | Sometimes witches will conceal | 有时候女巫会在 | 
| [13:00] | a powerful talisman or relic | 一件护身符或古物中 | 
| [13:03] | by hiding the magic inside of it. | 隐藏魔法来掩盖其法力 | 
| [13:17] | Bonnie, are you ok? | 邦妮 你没事吧 | 
| [13:21] | Bonnie, what happened? | 邦妮 怎么回事 | 
| [13:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [13:26] | I saw something, people dying. | 我刚刚看到了濒死的人 | 
| [13:31] | There’s something wrong with that stone, Ric, | 这块石头不太对劲 里克 | 
| [13:34] | something evil… | 有点邪恶 | 
| [13:39] | But your friend from Duke told you that, didn’t she… | 你杜克的朋友就是这么说的吧 | 
| [13:43] | which is wis you waited until you were | 所以你一直等到自己 | 
| [13:44] | flat-out desperate before you told me about it. | 完全没有选择了 才告诉我 | 
| [13:49] | You can’t mess with that magic, Ric. | 你不能去摆弄那种魔法 里克 | 
| [13:52] | We have to destroy it. | 我们必须毁掉它 | 
| [13:58] | I only hear one set of footsteps. | 我只听到一人的脚步声 | 
| [14:00] | And I only hear righteous “I told you so’s.” | 我只听到你自命不凡地”我早说了” | 
| [14:03] | Look. I offered myself. Lily declined. | 我提出去交换她 莉莉不同意 | 
| [14:05] | Huh, well, looks like nobody wants you around, do they? | 看来没人稀罕你啊 | 
| [14:08] | Ah, planning a little midnight raid through the tunnels? | 想半夜挖地道进去劫囚吗 | 
| [14:11] | Might be a little, tiny problem with that. | 可能有点小麻烦 | 
| [14:14] | We no longer own the house, | 我们不再是屋主了 | 
| [14:17] | i.e., we can’t get in. | 也就是说 我们进不去了 | 
| [14:19] | – What? – Have no fear. | -什么 -别担心 | 
| [14:21] | I have a call in with the registrar’s office, | 我已经给登记处打了电话 | 
| [14:23] | and I will find out who, exactly, | 我马上就会知道 | 
| [14:25] | does own the house in a matter of minutes, | 现在的房主究竟是谁 | 
| [14:27] | at which point, we kill said person, | 然后 我们杀了那人 | 
| [14:30] | storm the castle, and save your damsel. | 袭击宅子 救出你的落难少女 | 
| [14:33] | You’re really enjoying this, aren’t you? | 你真的挺开心的 是吧 | 
| [14:36] | I got 60 years to kill. | 我有六十年要消磨呢 | 
| [14:38] | Having an enemy, a nemesis, | 有个敌人 宿敌 | 
| [14:41] | a maniacal villain | 有疯狂动机的 | 
| [14:42] | with maniacal villain motives? | 疯狂恶人 | 
| [14:44] | You kidding me? | 这多棒 | 
| [14:46] | That’s not the worst distraction in the world. | 简直是太好的消遣 | 
| [14:47] | You know, it’s funny that you think | 真有意思 | 
| [14:48] | that she’s the villain when you’re the one | 你把她视为恶人 而明明是你 | 
| [14:52] | who killed one of her loved ones. | 杀了她一个亲人 | 
| [14:53] | You taking her side? | 你要站在她那边吗 | 
| [14:54] | No, but I’m definitely not taking yours. | 不 但我肯定不站在你这边 | 
| [15:11] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 | 
| [15:14] | What Lorenzo should have done–vervain. | 洛恩佐早该这么做的 马鞭草 | 
| [15:17] | – Oh, it hurts. – Yes. | -好疼 -是啊 | 
| [15:20] | My family ran a slaughterhouse | 我小时候 我们家 | 
| [15:22] | when I was growing up. | 开了间屠宰铺 | 
| [15:23] | It was all well and good until they found out | 一切本来很不错 | 
| [15:25] | I was a siphoner freak of nature. | 直到他们发现我是吸魔法的怪物 | 
| [15:27] | Then they were more than happy | 然后他们便毫不犹豫地 | 
| [15:29] | to hang me with the cattle, | 把我跟牛一起吊起来了 | 
| [15:30] | so…been there, sister. | 我能跟你感同身受啊 姐妹 | 
| [15:32] | Just be happy I didn’t hang you | 你该庆幸我没像对牛那样 | 
| [15:34] | by your feet like we do with the cows. | 把你倒吊起来 | 
| [15:36] | What do you want from me? | 你想怎么样 | 
| [15:39] | We have a burial to go to. | 我们要去参加葬礼 | 
| [15:42] | My girlfriend thinks her outfit | 我女朋友觉得她的服装 | 
| [15:43] | has to be fashion forward. | 必须走在时尚前沿 | 
| [15:45] | I disagree. What do you think? | 我不同意 你说呢 | 
| [15:49] | Nora, show us. | 诺拉 出来看看 | 
| [15:52] | Help us, and perhaps I can find a small stool | 帮帮我们 或许我能给你找个 | 
| [15:54] | for you to stand on. | 矮脚凳让你站 | 
| [15:56] | I feel silly. | 我觉得好傻 | 
| [15:58] | I’m sure you’re beautiful, my love. | 你肯定很美的 亲爱的 | 
| [15:59] | Nobody wears this anymore. | 现在哪还有人这么穿 | 
| [16:01] | You wore than dress to Queen Victoria’s funeral. | 你穿那身衣服参加的维多利亚女王的葬礼 | 
| [16:03] | It’s stunning. | 多美啊 | 
| [16:17] | See? | 看吧 | 
| [16:27] | I asked for advice, not mockery. | 我要你提供建议 不是嘲笑 | 
| [16:29] | Yeah. Well, you should listen to your girlfriend | 你该听你女朋友的 | 
| [16:31] | because that dress… | 那衣服 | 
| [16:34] | Look. My best friend used to live here. | 听着 我的好闺蜜以前住这里 | 
| [16:37] | She had good style, | 她品味很不错 | 
| [16:38] | and I’m sure that a couple of her dresses | 柜子里肯定还有几件 | 
| [16:40] | are in a closet somewhere. | 她的衣服 | 
| [16:42] | I’m curious. | 我想问问 | 
| [16:43] | What do you think of this color? | 你觉得这颜色怎么样 | 
| [16:46] | It’s great, actually, | 挺好的 | 
| [16:50] | super vivid. | 很生动 | 
| [16:51] | It’ll totally make your eyes pop. | 绝对能烘托你的眼睛 | 
| [16:53] | Do you think it’ll make your eyes pop? | 那能不能让你的眼睛跳出来呢 | 
| [17:01] | Don’t you ever embarrass my girlfriend again. | 你再敢让我女朋友难堪试试看 | 
| [17:10] | Lorenzo. | 洛恩佐 | 
| [17:14] | I assumed you’d be watching over our house guest. | 你会照看我们的客人吧 | 
| [17:17] | Yeah. That was the plan, | 嗯 是这么打算的 | 
| [17:18] | until she wrapped a vervain-soaked rope around my neck and ran away. | 但她把浸满了马鞭草的绳子绕在我脖子上 跑了 | 
| [17:22] | She escaped? | 她逃了 | 
| [17:23] | Yeah, temporarily. | 就一下下 | 
| [17:24] | Mary Louise and Nora managed to catch her. | 玛丽·路易斯和诺拉抓到了她 | 
| [17:26] | Now it’s a “No boys allowed” zone. | 现在不许男生上去了 | 
| [17:28] | Hmm, how unfortunate for her. | 真是她的不幸 | 
| [17:31] | You promised she wouldn’t be hurt. | 你保证不会伤害她的 | 
| [17:33] | After you promised she wouldn’t escape. | 那是你保证她不会逃 | 
| [17:38] | We’re leaving for the cemetery in a few hours. | 我们几小时后就去墓地了 | 
| [17:40] | I’m sure she can survive until then. | 她肯定能撑到那时 | 
| [17:43] | I’d invite you, but we need someone to stay here at the house. | 我想请你去的 但我们需要有人留守 | 
| [17:57] | I know it’s not quite fair, | 我知道不公平 | 
| [17:59] | but Lily usually lets Mary Louise and Nora get away with murder. | 但莉莉总是让玛丽·路易斯和诺拉随意杀人 | 
| [18:03] | You can still get what you want. | 你还是能得到你想要的 | 
| [18:06] | You just have to go around her. | 你只是得绕过她 | 
| [18:08] | Spare me the family politics. | 少跟我灌输家庭宫斗了 | 
| [18:11] | You chose your side. | 你选择了阵营 | 
| [18:13] | Right or wrong, there’s no going back. | 是对是错 都不能回头了 | 
| [18:16] | Oh, so I should condone | 我就不能 | 
| [18:17] | someone I care about being tortured? | 让我在意的人被折磨吗 | 
| [18:19] | No. You should just stop caring about her. | 不 你该停止在意她 | 
| [18:25] | Thanks. | 多谢了 | 
| [18:33] | Bonnie Bennett, destroyer of dreams. | 邦妮·贝内特 梦想摧毁者 | 
| [18:35] | So I take it things didn’t go well with Ric? | 看来跟里克谈得不好喽 | 
| [18:38] | He wants to bring Jo back to life | 他想复活乔 | 
| [18:39] | with a stone that’s filled with evil incarnate. | 而且是用一刻饱含邪恶的石头 | 
| [18:42] | Yep. Sounds about right. | 嗯 听着没错 | 
| [18:43] | So about how long do we have before this evil engulfs the world? | 这股邪恶占领世界还要多久 | 
| [18:47] | Just trying to plan my week. | 我想安排一下这周日程 | 
| [18:48] | I convinced him to drop it in a vat of acid, | 我劝他把石头毁掉 | 
| [18:50] | so I think we’re good. | 应该没问题 | 
| [18:52] | How are you? | 你怎么样 | 
| [18:53] | Oh, you know, just trying to figure out | 就是在思考要怎么 | 
| [18:54] | how to break into my own damn house. | 闯进我自己家 | 
| [18:56] | I no longer own it. Lily signed over the deed. | 我不再是屋主了 莉莉拿到了房契 | 
| [18:59] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要那么做 | 
| [19:01] | Probably because she didn’t want us to rescue Caroline. | 大概是因为她不希望我们救出卡罗琳 | 
| [19:05] | She took Caroline? When? Why didn’t you tell me? | 她抓了卡罗琳 什么时候 你怎么不说 | 
| [19:08] | Because I’m going to get her back, | 因为我会救她出来的 | 
| [19:10] | and I didn’t want you to do the very thing | 我不希望你去做 | 
| [19:12] | that you’re about to do. | 你马上就要去做的事 | 
| [19:13] | It’s because we killed Malcolm. | 是因为我们杀了马尔科姆 | 
| [19:14] | Yep. There she goes. | 是的 她说出来了 | 
| [19:16] | This is all my fault. | 这都怪我 | 
| [19:17] | Listen to me. | 听我说 | 
| [19:18] | Killing Malcolm is classic Damon, | 杀马尔科姆是达蒙的典型作风 | 
| [19:19] | has nothing to do with you. | 跟你无关 | 
| [19:20] | Everybody knows that. | 大家都知道 | 
| [19:22] | You’re covering for me? | 你在替我打掩护吗 | 
| [19:23] | Because I need your head in the game, Bon. | 因为我希望你全力以赴 邦邦 | 
| [19:25] | I have a mission for you. | 有个任务要给你 | 
| [19:26] | It involves the person who owns my house. | 这任务涉及到拥有我房子的那个人 | 
| [19:44] | Not a heretic. | 我不是异教徒 | 
| [19:46] | Sorry. Rough day. | 抱歉 今天不太顺 | 
| [19:48] | Not to be the bearer of bad news, | 实在不愿意由我来把坏消息告诉你 | 
| [19:50] | but it’s about to get rougher. | 不过还有更遭的事等着你 | 
| [19:55] | So I own the Salvatore house? | 这么说塞尔瓦托的房子现在归我了吗 | 
| [19:58] | It’s pretty brilliant, really. | 他们真的是很聪明 | 
| [19:59] | They drain the vervain from your blood, | 他们耗尽了你血液里的马鞭草 | 
| [20:01] | compel you to sign the deed, | 催眠你签下房契 | 
| [20:02] | compel to not invite Stefan and Damon in, | 催眠你不得邀请斯特凡和达蒙进入 | 
| [20:05] | and compel you to forget any of it ever happened, | 还催眠你忘记这发生过的一切 | 
| [20:07] | and, bingo, the house is an impenetrable fortress, | 然后这房子就成了无法攻破的堡垒 | 
| [20:10] | and vampires can’t rescue Caroline. | 吸血鬼都无法去营救卡罗琳 | 
| [20:11] | Great, so the only way to break the seal is for me to die. | 很好 所以唯一能打破封印的办法就是让我死 | 
| [20:16] | Bon, please tell me that that’s not the plan. | 邦邦 拜托你告诉我这不是你们的计划 | 
| [20:20] | Well, what do you think about letting me | 你觉得让我用魔法 | 
| [20:22] | use magic to stop your heart? | 停止你的心跳怎么样 | 
| [20:33] | So you’re gonna kill me? | 你要杀了我吗 | 
| [20:34] | Temporarily. | 只是暂时 | 
| [20:35] | But won’t it reset when I wake up? | 可是等我醒了不会重置吗 | 
| [20:37] | No. Once you die, the threshold spell is broken. | 不会 只要你一死 大门的咒语就被破了 | 
| [20:40] | If they want to reseal the house, | 如果他们想再封闭房子 | 
| [20:41] | they’ll have to sign over the deed to someone else. | 就必须把房契转让给别人 | 
| [20:44] | So Damon screws up, | 达蒙把事情搞砸了 | 
| [20:45] | Caroline gets grabbed, and I end up dead? | 卡罗琳被抓 结果最后让我去死 | 
| [20:47] | Doesn’t it ever feel like we’re fighting the wrong enemy? | 你们不觉得我们找错了敌人吗 | 
| [20:50] | We don’t have time for a debate, Matt. | 我们没时间争论了 马特 | 
| [20:53] | Caroline needs us. You in, or you out? | 卡罗琳需要我们 你到底加不加入 | 
| [21:06] | Nora or Mary Louise? | 诺拉还是玛丽·路易斯干的 | 
| [21:09] | Mary Louise. | 玛丽·路易斯 | 
| [21:11] | Lucky. | 还算幸运 | 
| [21:13] | She’s the nice one. | 她是下手比较轻的 | 
| [21:14] | Yeah, not if you laugh at Nora. | 是啊 如果不嘲笑诺拉的话不至于这样 | 
| [21:16] | You didn’t. | 你不是吧 | 
| [21:18] | I couldn’t help it. | 我没忍住 | 
| [21:21] | Ah, that dress. | 那条裙子 | 
| [21:23] | The Queen Victoria one? | 维多利亚女王那款的吗 | 
| [21:25] | Oh, you shouldn’t have said anything. | 你根本不该发表意见的 | 
| [21:26] | It would have been hilarious. | 她那样多滑稽啊 | 
| [21:27] | What, you don’t get along with them? | 怎么 你跟她们合不来吗 | 
| [21:30] | Once… | 有一次 | 
| [21:32] | I made a snide comment about Nora’s hair, | 我嘲笑了诺拉的发型 | 
| [21:35] | and Mary Louise poisoned my food for a month. | 结果玛丽·路易斯在我的食物里下了一个月的毒 | 
| [21:40] | They’re the worst, but I can help. | 她们是最狠的 不过我可以帮忙 | 
| [21:45] | Phaesmatos extandas lomiano. | [咒语] | 
| [21:48] | Why the hell are you in here? | 你在这里干什么 | 
| [21:50] | Just looking for this. | 来找这个 | 
| [21:52] | See, I heard of this new fashion trend called hooker chic. | 我听说有种新的流行趋势叫妓女妆 | 
| [21:55] | I figured you’d have something. | 我猜你可能会有有用的东西 | 
| [21:57] | Thanks. | 多谢 | 
| [22:00] | What did she say to you? | 她跟你说什么了 | 
| [22:10] | That bitch! | 那个贱人 | 
| [22:14] | Good thing I don’t need to touch you to do this. | 好在我不碰你也能做得到 | 
| [22:17] | Tick tock. | 时间紧迫 | 
| [22:18] | Ok. Let’s go. Lily’s waiting. | 我们走吧 莉莉在等着呢 | 
| [22:20] | What about Oscar? | 奥斯卡呢 | 
| [22:21] | He’s not back yet, | 他还没回来 | 
| [22:22] | and apparently, his errand is too important. | 很明显 他的差事更重要 | 
| [22:24] | Of course it is. | 那是当然 | 
| [22:26] | Meanwhile, we’re stuck here until he’s done. | 所以他没办完事之前我们都得在这待着 | 
| [22:36] | Cute. | 挺漂亮 | 
| [22:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [22:43] | 6 minutes. | 六分钟 | 
| [22:45] | That’s how long your heart can be stopped | 想要使身体机能不受损 | 
| [22:46] | before anything bad happens to you. | 这是心脏所能停止的最长时间 | 
| [22:48] | Which doesn’t matter because you’re only gonna stop it | 这无关紧要 因为你只会让我的 | 
| [22:50] | for 10 seconds, right? | 心脏停跳十秒 对吗 | 
| [22:52] | Matt, if you don’t want to do this– | 马特 如果你不愿意做… | 
| [22:53] | No. It’s fine. It’s for Caroline. | 不 没事 都是为了卡罗琳 | 
| [22:55] | Let’s–let’s just do it. | 开始吧 | 
| [23:20] | Look. He’s never gonna agree to it. | 他是绝不会同意的 | 
| [23:22] | Donovan knows plan “B” is, I just simply kill him. | 多诺万知道B计划是我可以轻易杀了他 | 
| [23:24] | It’s good to see your morality is holding up in Elena’s absence. | 很高兴看到埃琳娜不在你也没有泯灭人性 | 
| [23:27] | So are you and Carebear, like, a thing now, hmm? | 所以你和卡罗熊现在是一对吗 | 
| [23:30] | I’m not doing this with you, Damon. | 我不想跟你谈这个 达蒙 | 
| [23:31] | I’m just saying, when a guy’s willing | 我只是说 当一个男人为了救自己的女人 | 
| [23:33] | to let another guy die so his girl can live, | 而让另一个人去死 | 
| [23:35] | there’s usually something, cooking in the kitchen. | 这通常是像做饭一样很平常的事 | 
| [23:38] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我的意思吗 | 
| [23:38] | I am not willing to let Matt die. | 我没想让马特死 | 
| [23:42] | Yeah. Well, you just did, brother. | 是吗 可事实如此了 老弟 | 
| [23:44] | Seal’s down. | 封印破了 | 
| [23:45] | I’ll take the front door. Enjoy the tunnels. | 我走前面 你在隧道好好玩儿 | 
| [24:18] | That works. | 成功了 | 
| [24:22] | Good to know. | 很高兴知道 | 
| [25:19] | Hello there, old friend. | 你好啊 老朋友 | 
| [25:21] | You’ll have to excuse me for not responding | 你必须原谅我 | 
| [25:22] | to that particular term of endearment. | 无法用那样亲昵的称呼回应你 | 
| [25:25] | May I help you? | 有什么可帮你的 | 
| [25:26] | Actually, you can. | 实际上 真有 | 
| [25:28] | I don’t know if you know this, | 我不知道你是否知道这事 | 
| [25:29] | but last night, Lily kidnapped Caroline, | 昨晚 莉莉绑架卡罗琳 | 
| [25:32] | not very cool, so I know we’ve had our issues, | 这可不太好 所以我们有我们的问题 | 
| [25:36] | but I also know that you’re not like Lily’s crazy-tics, | 但我也知道你不像莉莉的疯孩子们 | 
| [25:39] | so I was thinking, help me get her back? | 所以我想 能帮我救回她吗 | 
| [25:42] | That would be foolish of me, | 那样我就太傻了 | 
| [25:43] | considering I’m the one who kidnapped her. | 因为是我绑架了她 | 
| [25:45] | You know, I never thought I’d see the day | 你知道吗 我从没想过会有这么一天 | 
| [25:47] | when you’d choose to be Lily’s errand boy over us, but– | 你不选我们 而是选择去做莉莉的小跟班 | 
| [25:50] | I chose you and your friends many times. | 很多次我都选了你和你的朋友们 | 
| [25:52] | Many times, you and your friends | 很多次 你和你的朋友们 | 
| [25:54] | chose each other over me. | 都选择彼此而不是我 | 
| [25:56] | Let’s just say that Lily and I have | 我只能说 莉莉和我 | 
| [25:57] | similar views on loyalty. | 对忠诚有着相同的见解 | 
| [25:59] | You know she abandoned her entire family once. | 你知道她曾经抛弃了整个家庭 | 
| [26:01] | Who’s to say she won’t do it again? | 谁能保证她不会再这么做呢 | 
| [26:02] | She didn’t abandon her family. | 她没有抛弃她的家人 | 
| [26:04] | She merely abandoned her relatives. | 她只不过是抛弃了她的亲属 | 
| [26:05] | There’s a difference. | 这是有区别的 | 
| [26:07] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [26:09] | One is a permanent blood tie, | 一个是永久的血缘关系 | 
| [26:11] | a name, a legacy. | 姓名 遗赠 | 
| [26:14] | Well, in her eyes, Malcolm was more a Salvatore than you ever were. | 在她眼中 马尔科姆比你们更是塞尔瓦托 | 
| [26:17] | Why else would she bury him | 否则她为什么要把他埋葬在 | 
| [26:19] | in the family crypt next to Elena? | 家族地下墓室放在埃琳娜旁边 | 
| [26:22] | That crypt is sealed shut. | 那墓室被封闭了 | 
| [26:23] | Oh, right. | 对 | 
| [26:26] | Oh, well, then it’s a good thing | 那么她妈妈倾向于 | 
| [26:28] | that she’s mother bear to a group of magic siphoners. | 一群吸取魔法的人真是件好事 | 
| [26:46] | It’s a little gaudy. | 有点俗丽 | 
| [26:50] | Pull out Elena’s coffin and dump in the body | 把埃琳娜的棺材拖出去 把她 | 
| [26:51] | in the river under the falls. | 丢进瀑布下的水里 | 
| [26:54] | She can spend the next 60 years of her life underwater. | 接下来的60年她可以待在水下面 | 
| [27:21] | Oh, no. Oh, my god. | 不 我的天 | 
| [27:24] | Phesmatos songuine infundare corra. | [咒语] | 
| [27:26] | Phesmatos songuine infundare corra. | [咒语] | 
| [27:28] | Phesmatos songuine infundare corra. | [咒语] | 
| [27:30] | Come on, Matt. | 醒醒 马特 | 
| [27:31] | Phesmatos songuine infundare corra. | [咒语] | 
| [27:37] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 | 
| [27:45] | Awfully long 10 seconds, Bon. | 可怕的漫长的10秒 邦 | 
| [27:57] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 | 
| [27:58] | Is it you, or am I hallucinating? | 是你吗 还是我出现幻觉了 | 
| [28:01] | What’d they do to you? | 他们对你做了什么 | 
| [28:02] | You mean before or after the gallon of vervain | 你是说在她们给我注射了 | 
| [28:04] | they injected me with? | 一加仑马鞭草前还是后 | 
| [28:05] | I’m going to get you out of here. Just hang on. | 我来救你 坚持住[吊住] | 
| [28:07] | Already doing that. | 已经被吊着了 | 
| [28:12] | Looks like I’m gonna have to swoop you up | 看来我只能抱着你 | 
| [28:13] | and carry you out of here. | 带你离开了 | 
| [28:15] | Well, the feminist in me says no, but… | 我身体里的女权主义者说不要 但是 | 
| [28:24] | It’s like your skin is vervain. | 你的皮肤好像都是马鞭草一样 | 
| [28:27] | Valerie’s spell. | 瓦莱丽的咒语 | 
| [28:35] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [28:38] | Anybody burying somebody nobody cared about? | 有人在埋葬别人不在乎的人吗 | 
| [28:45] | No. | 不 | 
| [28:53] | No. No. | 不 不 | 
| [29:01] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 | 
| [29:09] | You always did throw the worst tantrums. | 你发起脾气来一直很坏 | 
| [29:13] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 | 
| [29:16] | That’s the fun of cloaking spells, Damon. | 这就是隐形咒的有趣之处 达蒙 | 
| [29:19] | She could be right next to you, | 她可能就在你旁边 | 
| [29:21] | or she could be a million miles away, | 也可能在数千里之外 | 
| [29:25] | and I’m the only one who knows where she is. | 而我是唯一一个知道她在哪儿的人 | 
| [29:27] | You want to punish me for what I did? | 你想为我所做的事情惩罚我吗 | 
| [29:29] | Fine. Do it. | 行啊 那你来啊 | 
| [29:31] | Punish me. Torture me. | 惩罚我 折磨我 | 
| [29:32] | Kill me for all I care, | 杀了我都没关系 | 
| [29:34] | but leave Elena out of this. | 但不要牵扯埃琳娜 | 
| [29:37] | Do you remember when you broke my grandmother’s vase? | 你记得你打破我祖母花瓶吗 | 
| [29:41] | What? | 什么 | 
| [29:42] | You were young, 10 maybe. | 你那时很小 差不多10岁吧 | 
| [29:45] | You denied it, | 你不承认 | 
| [29:48] | even when your father | 即使当你父亲 | 
| [29:49] | made you cut a switch from the yard, | 让你去院子里砍下树枝 | 
| [29:52] | even when he beat you with it until you were bloody. | 即使他用树枝打你打到血淋淋的 | 
| [29:56] | Still, you denided it vehemently. | 但你还是激烈地否认 | 
| [30:00] | You were sitting there playing | 你坐在那里 | 
| [30:01] | with your little toy soldiers, bloody and bruised, | 玩着你的小玩具士兵 血淋淋 满身伤 | 
| [30:06] | so I switched tactics, and the next morning | 所以我换了策略 第二天早上 | 
| [30:08] | when you woke, your room was bare– | 当你醒来 你的房间空了 | 
| [30:12] | No toy soldiers, no toys at all, | 没有玩具士兵 一个玩具都没有 | 
| [30:17] | and you cried and cried, | 你一直哭啊哭啊 | 
| [30:20] | admitted everything. | 什么都承认了 | 
| [30:29] | She’s not a toy soldier. | 她不是玩具士兵 | 
| [30:34] | And Malcolm was not a vase. | 马尔科姆也不是花瓶 | 
| [30:43] | Malcolm was a vital part of this family. | 马尔科姆是这个家里重要的一部分 | 
| [30:47] | He meant something to each one of us. | 他对我们每个人都有重要意义 | 
| [30:49] | He found me on the streets. | 他在街上找到了我 | 
| [30:51] | He was kind to me, | 对我很好 | 
| [30:52] | something I hadn’t felt in years. | 是我数年来都不曾感受到的好 | 
| [30:54] | He’s the one who convinced me to meet with Lily. | 是他说服我和莉莉见面 | 
| [30:57] | My family wanted me dead. | 我家人想让我去死 | 
| [31:00] | Malcolm made sure they didn’t succeed. | 马尔科姆确保他们未能得手 | 
| [31:03] | I hadn’t seen Beau in a decade. | 我有十年没见到博尔 | 
| [31:06] | Malcolm reunited us. | 马尔科姆让我们重聚 | 
| [31:08] | He was my sounding board, | 他是我的共鸣板 | 
| [31:10] | my confidant, | 我的知己 | 
| [31:13] | my eldest son. | 我的长子 | 
| [31:16] | Ironic that you took him from me. | 讽刺的是 你把他从我身边带走了 | 
| [31:21] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [31:23] | Tell me what you want. | 告诉我你想要什么 | 
| [31:32] | One of the heretics was torturing me. | 其中一个异教徒在折磨我 | 
| [31:34] | The other one said that she would help. | 另一个说她会帮忙 | 
| [31:35] | I just thought that it would only burn them. | 我本以为这只会灼伤她们 | 
| [31:38] | It’s all right. When we get out of here, we’ll call Bonnie. | 没关系 等我们出去我们给邦妮打电话 | 
| [31:40] | There’s got to be a way to get rid of this. | 一定有办法解决这问题 | 
| [31:43] | As for now, we have to… | 至于现在 我们只能 | 
| [31:46] | avoid skin-to-skin contact. | 避免肌肤碰触 | 
| [31:49] | I know that’s gonna be extra hard for you. | 我知道这对你来说会非常不易 | 
| [31:53] | I’m gonna call Damon and tell him that we’re ready. | 我要打给达蒙 告诉他我们准备好了 | 
| [31:56] | Stefan, do you feel that? | 斯特凡 你感觉到了吗 | 
| [31:59] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 | 
| [32:00] | I don’t know. I feel like every molecule in my body is being pulled. | 不知道 我感觉身体里每个分子都被拉扯着 | 
| [32:06] | Stefan! Stef– | 斯特凡 | 
| [32:20] | Ok. Invite her in. | 好吧 邀请她进来 | 
| [32:23] | Caroline, please come in. | 卡罗琳 请进 | 
| [32:30] | Sorry, luv. | 抱歉 宝贝 | 
| [32:38] | I think we should go to the hospital just in case. | 我觉得我们应该去医院 以防万一 | 
| [32:41] | And say what? | 说什么 | 
| [32:42] | “My friend used magic to stop my heart for 6 minutes. | “我朋友用魔法让我心脏停跳了六分钟” | 
| [32:45] | How’s my brain?” | 我的大脑怎么样 | 
| [32:47] | Matt, I am so sorry. | 马特 真对不起 | 
| [32:49] | I got hit with these visions. | 我出现了这些幻象 | 
| [32:50] | This isn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 | 
| [32:52] | This is all happening because of Damon. | 这一切都因为达蒙 | 
| [32:56] | That’s the thing, Matt. It’s–it’s not. | 实际上 马特 并不是 | 
| [32:59] | What? | 什么 | 
| [33:00] | What you said to me yesterday, | 昨天你跟我说的话 | 
| [33:01] | you were right. | 说得没错 | 
| [33:03] | The heretics are here because of me, | 因为我 异教徒才在这里 | 
| [33:04] | and when I saw our town, our home, like this, | 让我看到我们的小镇 我们家 像这样 | 
| [33:10] | I helped Damon kill Malcolm. | 我帮达蒙杀了马尔科姆 | 
| [33:12] | When I found out they took Caroline, | 当我发现他们抓走了卡罗琳 | 
| [33:13] | it was my idea to stop your heart. | 让你心脏停跳 是我的主意 | 
| [33:17] | I refuse to stand by and let them do whatever they want. | 我不要袖手旁观 让他们为所欲为 | 
| [33:22] | I drive up and down these streets every day, | 我每天在这些街道上开车巡逻 | 
| [33:25] | streets that, for my entire life, were filled with people, | 我从小到大生活的街道 曾经到处都是人 | 
| [33:28] | families, kids, | 家庭 孩子 | 
| [33:33] | and now I pray that I see empty parks and empty playgrounds. | 现在我却祈祷见到空荡的公园和游乐场 | 
| [33:36] | I pray that I don’t see a soul, and I hate that. | 我祈祷我不会看到一个人 我讨厌这样 | 
| [33:43] | I hate them. | 我恨他们 | 
| [33:44] | Then why don’t we stop fighting | 那为什么我们不停止犹豫 | 
| [33:45] | and do something about it? | 做点什么呢 | 
| [33:55] | You left. | 你走了 | 
| [34:00] | I could have gotten her back, but you left. | 我本可以救回她 但你却走了 | 
| [34:06] | What, no comeback, hmm? | 怎么 没有反驳吗 | 
| [34:11] | No funny reason? | 没有可笑的理由吗 | 
| [34:16] | Answer me! | 回答我 | 
| [34:18] | Better get it out while you can, brother. | 趁你还能出去前赶紧离开 弟弟 | 
| [34:20] | I’m not gonna be here much longer. | 我不会在这里太久了 | 
| [34:23] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 | 
| [34:24] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 | 
| [34:27] | I believe Lily’s exact words were, | 我相信莉莉的原话是 | 
| [34:29] | “As far from Mystic Falls as humanly possible.” | “竭尽全力远离神秘瀑布镇” | 
| [34:34] | Now, I’m no google maps, but I’m thinking | 我没在谷歌地图 但我想 | 
| [34:35] | that’s pretty far away. | 那也是相当远的 | 
| [34:42] | She has Elena. | 她带走了埃琳娜 | 
| [34:46] | She’s making me leave town, dude, for good. | 她逼我离开小镇 永远离开 | 
| [34:57] | If the roles were reversed, what would you have done? | 如果角色对换 你会怎么做 | 
| [35:02] | She has Caroline. | 她抓走了卡罗琳 | 
| [35:06] | Oh, she has Elena. She has our house. | 她带走了埃琳娜 占据我们家 | 
| [35:08] | She has this whole damn town. | 拥有整个该死的小镇 | 
| [35:11] | She has all of our toys. | 她拥有我们所有的玩具 | 
| [35:14] | Stefan, whenever I did anything wrong as a kid, | 斯特凡 我小时候不管什么时候做错事情 | 
| [35:18] | she took my toys, | 她就拿走我的玩具 | 
| [35:20] | but she also took yours, all of them, | 但她还会拿走你的 全部都拿走 | 
| [35:23] | and you’d cry like a little baby. | 你会哭得跟小孩子一样 | 
| [35:25] | I’d do anything, anything she wanted, to shut you up. | 我会做任何她想要的事情 让你闭嘴 | 
| [35:29] | This is her plan. | 这就是她的计划 | 
| [35:31] | She’s slowly taking away everything we care about. | 她逐渐夺走我们在乎的一切 | 
| [35:35] | She wants us to be mad at each other. | 她想让我们反目成仇 | 
| [35:37] | You’re right. You and I fight… | 你说得对 你和我争斗 | 
| [35:40] | While her and her family of freaks live in our house, | 与此同时她和她的怪胎家族住在我们家 | 
| [35:44] | getting closer and closer. | 却越来越亲近 | 
| [35:47] | Fine. Then we don’t let her fracture us. | 好吧 那我们别让她分裂我们 | 
| [35:50] | Or we do. | 或者我们就这样 | 
| [35:54] | You complain to Lily about your worthless brother that left town. | 你跟莉莉抱怨你没用的哥哥离开了这里 | 
| [35:57] | All the while, I’m doing a little fracturing of my own. | 而这期间 我自己去分裂他们 | 
| [36:01] | How you gonna do that? | 你怎么做 | 
| [36:03] | There were 4 heretics at the funeral. | 葬礼上有4个异教徒 | 
| [36:04] | Dead Malcolm makes 5, | 算上死去的马尔科姆就是5个 | 
| [36:06] | but in 1903, | 但是1903年时 | 
| [36:09] | there were 6, | 有6个 | 
| [36:12] | which means there’s one more, | 这就意味着还有一个 | 
| [36:14] | and I’m gonna find him, | 我要找到他 | 
| [36:16] | and I’m gonna negotiate a trade. | 我要和他谈判做笔交易 | 
| [36:20] | We’re gonna get them both back. | 我们会救回她们俩 | 
| [36:27] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 | 
| [36:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [36:29] | Hello, hydrofluoric acid, and good-bye phoenix stone. | 你好 氢氟酸 再见 凤凰石 | 
| [36:33] | Good. See you in class tomorrow. | 好 明天课上见 | 
| [38:21] | How was the burial? | 葬礼怎么样 | 
| [38:23] | As lovely as a burial could be, I suppose. | 我想 有着葬礼该有的样子 | 
| [38:30] | I noticed Caroline is still being held in the girls’ room. | 我注意到卡罗琳还被关在她们房间 | 
| [38:33] | Would you like me to speak with them | 你想让我和她们谈谈 | 
| [38:34] | about letting her stay with you? | 让她和你待在一起吗 | 
| [38:36] | Oh, I don’t need you to advocate for me. | 我不需要你为我出面 | 
| [38:39] | She made her bed. | 这是她自找的[自己铺的床] | 
| [38:41] | Perhaps it’s time she should lie in it. | 也许是时候她该承受后果了[睡在床上] | 
| [38:44] | What about your bed? | 你的床呢 | 
| [38:45] | Have you decided which room you’ll take? | 你决定要住哪个房间了吗 | 
| [38:50] | Do you consider me a part of your family | 你有把我当做你家庭的一部分 | 
| [38:52] | like the others? | 和其他人一样吗 | 
| [38:56] | Why, yes, of course. | 当然是 | 
| [38:58] | I care for you as much as I do them. | 我在乎你和在乎他们是一样的 | 
| [39:01] | And therein lies the problem. | 这就是问题 | 
| [39:05] | I’m not here to be one of your children, Lily. | 我不想成为你的孩子 莉莉 | 
| [39:09] | Then why are you here, Lorenzo? | 那你为什么来 洛恩佐 | 
| [39:12] | Why did you choose us? | 你为什么选我们 | 
| [39:13] | Well, there was no “us” in my choice. | 我的选择里没有”我们” | 
| [39:19] | I chose you. | 我选择了你 | 
| [39:23] | I am here because of you. | 我来 是因为你 | 
| [39:35] | I’m taking the guest room in the east wing. | 我要东边的客房 | 
| [39:38] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [39:51] | Don’t get cocky. | 别得意 | 
| [39:52] | You’re still spelled into the room, | 你还被咒语困在这房间 | 
| [39:54] | but I figured you could use some space | 但我想你需要点空间 | 
| [39:56] | to stretch your legs and maybe give this a read. | 伸展腿脚 也许看看这个 | 
| [40:04] | What is it? | 这是什么 | 
| [40:05] | I know you think Valerie was doing you a favor, | 我知道你认为瓦莱丽是在帮你 | 
| [40:07] | that she’s the nice one, and, trust me, | 她是好心的那个 但相信我 | 
| [40:11] | she’s the worst of all of us. | 她是我们所有人里最坏的 | 
| [40:14] | It’s Stefan’s. | 这是斯特凡的 | 
| [40:15] | She never goes anywhere without it. | 她一直随身带着 | 
| [40:18] | What is Valerie doing with Stefan’s journal? | 瓦莱丽拿着斯特凡的日记干什么 | 
| [40:20] | It’s the first thing she looked for | 当我们发现自己被困在 | 
| [40:22] | when we realized we were trapped in 1903. | 1903年时 这是她做的第一件事 | 
| [40:25] | The entry for july 15, 1863, should tell you why. | 1863年1月15日 应该会告诉你原因 | 
| [40:44] | I just had the strangest encounter outside the county fair. | 我在集市外遭遇了最奇怪的偶遇 | 
| [40:47] | I met someone, a girl. | 我遇到了一个人 一个女孩 | 
| [40:50] | We only spoke for a moment, but her name is Valerie, | 我们只聊了一会 她叫瓦莱丽 | 
| [40:53] | and she may be the most wonderful girl I have ever met. | 她可能是我见过最好的女孩 | 
| [40:56] | And we’re out. | 结束 | 
| [40:59] | Great show, everyone. | 非常好 各位 | 
| [41:00] | I will catch you at the Grapevine in a bit. | 稍后我去葡萄藤找你们 | 
| [41:02] | I got first round. | 第一轮我请 | 
| [41:04] | Great, I’ll be there. | 好极了 我一会儿去 | 
| [41:05] | Ok, so let’s call my fiance back | 好了 我们来回我未婚夫的电话 | 
| [41:08] | and talk about this Mystic Falls business, | 讨论一下神秘瀑布镇的问题 | 
| [41:09] | and don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [41:10] | I’m not gonna tell him that you told me. | 我不会告诉他是你告诉我的 | 
| [41:12] | No. | 不是 | 
| [41:13] | Actually, you got another call during the show, | 实际上 节目期间有另一个找你的电话 | 
| [41:15] | Someone named Stefan Salvatore. | 一个叫斯特凡·塞尔瓦托的人打的 | 
| [41:17] | Uh, it sounded urgent. | 听起来很紧急 | 
| [41:20] | Well, if he calls back, | 如果他再打来 | 
| [41:22] | tell him that I’m not here, | 告诉他 我不在 | 
| [41:24] | and I never want to hear the name | 还有 我再也不想听到 | 
| [41:26] | Stefan Salvatore ever again. | 斯特凡·塞尔瓦托这个名字了 | 
| [41:30] | Got it? | 明白了吗 | 
| [41:37] | I’m sorry. That was a bit harsh. | 抱歉 我刚刚太严厉了 | 
| [41:41] | Tony? Tony! | 托尼 托尼 | 
| [41:43] | Tony! | 托尼 |