时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | She has Elena. | 她抓住了埃琳娜 |
[00:03] | And I’m the only one who knows where she is. | 只有我知道她在哪儿 |
[00:06] | Oscar’s been gone days running your errands. | 奥斯卡帮你去办事已经好些天了 |
[00:08] | – While we’re stuck here. – Starving ourselves, | -而我们被困在这里 -挨饿 |
[00:10] | pretending like we’re not the strongest people on the planet. | 假装我们不是地球上最强壮的人 |
[00:12] | I don’t want to be a part of Lily’s cavalry. | 我不想成为莉莉兵团的一员 |
[00:14] | I just want to have fun. | 我只想找乐子 |
[00:15] | You will not lay a hand on another member of my family. | 你绝对不许再动我一个家人 |
[00:18] | Give me Elena, you’ll get your son back. | 把埃琳娜给我 我就带回你儿子 |
[00:19] | Once you bury the body, | 一旦将遗体下葬 |
[00:21] | the grieving process begins. | 哀思的过程就开始了 |
[00:22] | Well, I’m not planning on burying her. | 我还没打算埋葬她 |
[00:24] | The phoenix stone brings people back from the dead. | 凤凰石能让人起死回生 |
[00:26] | – Tell me you’ll try. – I’ll try. | -告诉我你会尝试 -我会的 |
[00:28] | What was the deal with you and Stefan? | 你和斯特凡是怎么回事 |
[00:30] | I was the first love of Stefan’s life. | 我是斯特凡的初恋 |
[00:32] | You put that spell on me so Stefan couldn’t touch me. | 你给我下咒 这样斯特凡就不能碰我 |
[00:35] | It’s like your skin is vervain. | 好像你的皮肤就是马鞭草 |
[00:36] | Stefan, meet Julian. | 斯特凡 这是朱利安 |
[00:38] | Julian was the man you are not supposed to fall for. | 朱利安是不该爱上的那种人 |
[00:41] | Does Stefan Salvatore know that you are pregnant with his child? | 斯特凡·塞尔瓦托知道你怀了他的孩子吗 |
[00:45] | So have you found Julian yet? | 你找到朱利安了吗 |
[00:47] | I found him months ago. | 我几个月前找到了他 |
[00:49] | Julian is the devil. | 朱利安就是恶魔 |
[00:50] | I can’t let Lily bring him back. | 我不能让莉莉带他回来 |
[01:27] | Oh, damn it! | 该死 |
[01:31] | Is it fixed yet? | 修好了吗 |
[01:33] | Not yet, sweetheart, | 没呢 亲爱的 |
[01:34] | and it’s past your bedtime. | 而且你们早该去睡了 |
[01:37] | No! | 不要 |
[01:38] | Yes, it is. You want to brush your teeth? | 没错 你们不去刷牙吗 |
[01:40] | No! | 不要 |
[01:41] | Yeah? Well, too bad. | 是吗 那太糟了 |
[01:44] | Surgery will have to resume tomorrow. | 手术只能明天继续了 |
[01:48] | All right, Josie. Help your sister find HER PJs, OK? | 乔赛 帮你妹妹找到她的睡衣 好吗 |
[01:56] | Girls? | 姑娘们 |
[02:27] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[02:29] | Well, aren’t you adorable? | 你真可爱啊 |
[02:33] | You girls, too. | 你女儿也是 |
[02:35] | Stay behind daddy. | 站在爸爸身后 |
[02:37] | Why so gloomy? | 干吗拉着个脸 |
[02:38] | Looks like you got everything you wanted. | 你似乎得到你想要的一切了啊 |
[02:40] | The fact that you’re here means somebody died. | 你站在这里 一定是有谁死了 |
[02:42] | No, not yet, | 还没呢 |
[02:44] | but if you don’t do exactly as I say, | 但如果你不照我说的做 |
[02:46] | that could change real fast. | 这点可能很快就会发生改变 |
[02:48] | So… | 那么 |
[02:52] | You gonna invite me in? | 不请我进去吗 |
[03:14] | Jeez. | 老天爷 |
[03:16] | You’re here at 5 a.m. | 你凌晨五点就跑来了 |
[03:18] | I’m gonna need the place to myself today.. | 我今天需要一个人在这儿待着 |
[03:21] | Oh, come on, man. | 拜托 哥们 |
[03:23] | Don’t make me an accomplice to whatever weird stuff | 别把我扯进你想对你妻子死尸 |
[03:26] | you’re doing with your wife’s dead body. | 做的什么怪事里 |
[03:29] | You have no idea how weird it’s gonna get. | 你根本想不到会变得多怪 |
[03:33] | Is this enough to buy some privacy? | 这个够买到点单独时间了吗 |
[03:39] | I’m gonna throw in a free reality check. | 我免费给你点现实建议 |
[03:42] | Preserved bodies still have an expiration date, | 防腐尸体也还是有保质期的 |
[03:45] | and this is her last day. | 今天就是最后一天了 |
[03:48] | She doesn’t have to go home, but she can’t stay here. | 她不非得回家 但也不能留在这儿了 |
[03:59] | Mother, tell me you have Elena. | 母亲 你拿到埃琳娜了吧 |
[04:01] | Let me speak to Oscar. | 先让我跟奥斯卡说话 |
[04:03] | No can do. I’m about to wake him up | 不行 我正要把他从 |
[04:05] | from his little vervain nap. | 马鞭草午睡中唤醒呢 |
[04:06] | You do realize that when you get her back | 你知道即使你拿回了她 |
[04:07] | you’re not actually getting her back, right? | 她也不会真正回来吧 |
[04:09] | She’s still in a box. | 她还是躺在棺材里 |
[04:10] | Do you think I need to be reminded of that? | 你觉得我需要你提醒我吗 |
[04:12] | And yet you’re leveraging a member | 你却为接近她的尸体 |
[04:13] | of my family just to get her body closer to you. | 而拿我的一个家人作为交换 |
[04:16] | How selfish can you be? | 你是多自私 |
[04:17] | Spare the lecture, mommy. | 少教训我了 妈妈 |
[04:19] | Damon, if you have harmed Oscar in any way… | 达蒙 你如果伤害了奥斯卡 |
[04:22] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Say good-bye to Elena. | 嗯嗯 别想再见到埃琳娜了 |
[04:24] | It’s not my first hostage swap. | 我不是第一次交换人质了 |
[04:33] | Oscar. | 奥斯卡 |
[04:36] | Oscar? | 奥斯卡 |
[04:39] | I can smell the blood on you, buddy. | 我能嗅到你的血腥味儿 |
[05:00] | You got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[05:12] | I didn’t want to wake you. | 我不想吵醒你的 |
[05:13] | Well, I would lose more sleep | 如果你偷偷溜走 |
[05:15] | if you just snuck out without saying hi. | 不打招呼 我会更睡不着的 |
[05:22] | Oh, I missed this. | 我真想念这样 |
[05:25] | Am I gonna catch fire? | 我会不会着火 |
[05:26] | No! I just can’t touch vampires. | 不 我只是不能碰吸血鬼 |
[05:29] | Valerie basically turned my skin into vervain. | 瓦莱丽把我的皮肤变成了马鞭草 |
[05:32] | I’ll work on unraveling the spell when I can. | 等我有时间会想办法给你解咒的 |
[05:34] | Stop. We have so much to catch up on. | 别说了 我们还有好多话要说 |
[05:37] | Let’s just go shopping for Halloween costumes, | 我们去买万圣节服装吧 |
[05:39] | and we can worry about magic later. | 回头再担心魔法的事 |
[05:41] | Well, I’m kind of already worrying about magic today. | 我今天已经有魔法要考虑了 |
[05:44] | Alaric thinks we can reunite Jo’s spirit | 阿拉里克认为我们可以把乔的灵魂 |
[05:47] | with her body by using some sketchy | 和她的尸体重新结合在一起 用一块 |
[05:48] | native American resurrection stone. | 可疑的土著美国人复活石 |
[05:50] | My job is to crush his dreams | 我的职责就是粉碎他的梦想 |
[05:52] | in the most gentle way possible. | 但是要尽量温柔一些 |
[05:55] | Ok. You don’t even think it will work? | 好吧 你觉得根本不可能成功吗 |
[05:58] | I don’t think it should. | 我觉得不该成功 |
[06:00] | The other side is gone. | 另一边没有了 |
[06:01] | There’s no more Gemini prison world, | 没有双子巫师团监狱世界了 |
[06:03] | which means that Jo’s spirit is probably at peace. | 所以乔的灵魂大概已经安息了 |
[06:11] | Our lives are weird. | 我们的生活好诡异 |
[06:13] | Tell me about it. | 可不是 |
[06:20] | How the hell did you let this happen? | 怎么会发生这种事的 |
[06:22] | Don’t even think about blaming this on me. | 别想怪到我头上来 |
[06:24] | I’m not the one that unscrewed his heart. | 我才不是把他的心掏出来的那个 |
[06:25] | No. You’re just the one who chased him down, | 不 是你找到了他 |
[06:27] | kidnapped him, and are still technically holding him hostage. | 绑架了他 而且严格讲 依然在挟持他做人质 |
[06:30] | To get Elena back. | 为了换回埃琳娜 |
[06:32] | And how’s that working out for you? | 这事进行得如何了 |
[06:33] | Because from where I’m standing, | 就我看来 |
[06:34] | she’s in more danger than ever | 就因为你不肯让她安息 |
[06:36] | because you won’t let her rest. | 她现在更加危险了 |
[06:37] | You spend one day with mommy dearest, | 你跟妈咪待了一天 |
[06:39] | and now you’re on her side? | 就站到她那边去了 |
[06:41] | I don’t have to be on her side | 我不非得站到她那边 |
[06:41] | to see what’s happening here. | 也看得清现在的情况 |
[06:42] | You can’t be with Elena, | 你不能和埃琳娜在一起 |
[06:44] | so you’re making all your bad decisions about Elena. | 所以你就为了埃琳娜做出各种错误决定 |
[06:51] | We need to get rid of this body. | 我们得丢掉这具尸体 |
[06:52] | No, no, no. You need to get rid of this body. | 不不 那是你的责任 |
[07:03] | Breakkie. What are we having? | 早餐 我们要吃什么 |
[07:06] | Mushroom omelettes. | 蘑菇蛋卷 |
[07:09] | They’re for Oscar, not you. | 那是给奥斯卡的 不是给你的 |
[07:12] | He’s coming home today. | 他今天就回家了 |
[07:13] | I’m impressed, especially considering | 不错啊 尤其你昨晚 |
[07:15] | how late you got home last night. | 那么晚才回家 |
[07:23] | Where’s Oscar? | 奥斯卡呢 |
[07:24] | I don’t know. Damon never showed up. | 我不知道 达蒙没出现 |
[07:26] | I suppose I’ve taken the notion of trust for granted lately. | 看来我最近是太轻信人了 |
[07:32] | Lorenzo, would you mind terribly | 洛伦佐 你介不介意 |
[07:34] | if I had a moment alone with Valerie. | 我和瓦莱丽单独待会儿 |
[07:36] | Is something wrong? | 出事了吗 |
[07:38] | Just some family business. | 就是家事 |
[07:49] | I spent yesterday with Stefan, | 我昨天一直和斯特凡在一起 |
[07:51] | learned all about your little tryst in 1863. | 得知了你们1863年的约会 |
[07:56] | We were children. It was… | 我们当时还是孩子 |
[07:58] | It was puppy love. | 就是早恋而已 |
[08:00] | It meant nothing. | 没什么的 |
[08:02] | Right. | 是啊 |
[08:03] | That explains why you held onto his journal all these years. | 怪不得这么多年你一直留着他的日记 |
[08:07] | You were fragile at the time. | 你当时很脆弱 |
[08:09] | I didn’t want to upset you. | 我不想惹你不高兴 |
[08:11] | You told him you were coming back for him, | 你说你会回去找他 |
[08:13] | and he believed you. | 他也相信了 |
[08:15] | Why put him through that? | 为什么让他经受那样的伤心 |
[08:19] | I was a foolish human back then. | 我当时是个愚蠢的凡人 |
[08:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:26] | I will only say this once. | 我只说一次 |
[08:28] | if you have anything to tell me, | 你如果有什么事想告诉我 |
[08:31] | anything at all, | 任何事 |
[08:33] | now is the time. | 就现在了 |
[08:36] | I have nothing to hide. | 我没什么想隐瞒的 |
[08:42] | I should go look for Oscar. | 我该去找找奥斯卡 |
[08:44] | That won’t be necessary. | 没必要了 |
[08:46] | God, it feels good to come out of that deserted town | 离开那个废镇感觉真好 |
[08:48] | and be around living, breathg people we can eat. | 能走在活生生的食物中间 |
[08:51] | Mystic Falls is the prison world all over again. | 神秘瀑布镇又变成了一个监狱世界 |
[08:53] | We’re on a mission, Nora, | 我们在执行任务 诺拉 |
[08:55] | not a vacation. | 不是来度假的 |
[09:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:04] | Damon? I know you’re here. | 达蒙 我知道你在 |
[09:07] | Open up. | 开门 |
[09:10] | Damon, open the– | 达蒙 开… |
[09:12] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[09:14] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[09:16] | University housing. | 大学宿舍 |
[09:18] | How lovely. | 真温馨 |
[09:20] | How sad. | 真悲哀 |
[09:22] | Not as sad as being exiled here | 不如被自己的妈妈 |
[09:23] | by your own mother. | 驱逐到这儿来更悲哀 |
[09:24] | Lily must have had the wrong address | 莉莉是拿错了人质交换的 |
[09:26] | for the hostage exchange. | 地址了吧 |
[09:28] | Where’s Oscar? | 奥斯卡呢 |
[09:29] | You just missed him. | 他刚刚走 |
[09:31] | You reek of blood. | 你一身血腥味 |
[09:33] | Well, I’ve been– I’ve been binging. | 我…豪饮来着 |
[09:36] | And I’ve been judging. | 我批评他了 |
[09:40] | Not gonna find him in there. | 他不在那里的 |
[09:45] | Look. I get it. Ok. You got me. | 我懂 被你发现了 |
[09:48] | Oscar turned the tables, | 奥斯卡翻盘了 |
[09:50] | and he knocked me out, | 他击昏了我 |
[09:52] | and he took off. | 跑掉了 |
[09:54] | I lost my one and only bargaining chip. | 我失去了唯一的谈判筹码 |
[09:57] | Then why isn’t Oscar answering his phone? | 那奥斯卡为什么不接电话 |
[10:01] | Maybe the guy doesn’t want to be found. | 他或许根本不希望被你们找到 |
[10:07] | Why don’t I believe you? | 我为什么不相信你 |
[10:09] | Well, this is pointless. | 这真是白跑 |
[10:12] | Come, Nora. | 走吧 诺拉 |
[10:21] | I’ll throw that away for you. | 我替你丢掉 |
[10:46] | Screw it. Let’s just get this guy to the furnace. | 不管了 把他丢进火炉得了 |
[10:51] | Uh, wrong door, darling. | 走错门了 亲爱的 |
[10:59] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[11:01] | “A message from Miss Nora Hildegard, | 诺拉·希尔德加德小姐的信 |
[11:04] | dictated but not read. | 口述 他人笔录 |
[11:06] | For every hour that Oscar isn’t returned, | 奥斯卡一小时不还回来 |
[11:08] | a Whitmore student will die, | 就要死一个惠特莫大学学生 |
[11:10] | starting now.” | 现在开始 |
[11:16] | No. | 糟糕 |
[11:26] | With dozens of disappearances | 数十人失踪 |
[11:27] | and a history of animal attacks, | 长期有动物袭击的历史 |
[11:30] | Mystic Falls was the subject of supernatural speculation | 神秘瀑布镇一直笼罩在超自然现象的谜团之下 |
[11:33] | even before the quote unquote “Mining fire evacuation.” | 甚至在所谓的”矿井火灾紧急疏散”之前就是如此 |
[11:41] | We’re not doing anything illegal, officer. | 我们没做违法的事 警官 |
[11:42] | Besides violating a town-wide quarantine | 但是违反了全镇范围的隔离 |
[11:44] | and putting these people’s lives at risk | 给这些人带来生命危险 |
[11:46] | to make a quick buck? | 就为了你好赚点外快 |
[11:47] | Pack it up and get out of here. | 收拾好离开这里 |
[11:48] | We both know there’s no real danger here. | 我们都清楚这里根本没什么危险 |
[11:50] | It’s just an empty ghost town. | 不过是个空鬼镇 |
[11:51] | Really? | 是吗 |
[11:52] | You hear about the noises in the old boarding house? | 听说老公寓的鬼叫了吗 |
[11:55] | The mysterious figure haunting the clock tower? | 还有萦绕钟楼的神秘身影 |
[11:57] | Tell your ghostbusters to charge up their proton packs. | 叫你的捉鬼队开足马力吧 |
[12:00] | They’ve hit the proverbial jackpot. | 他们中头彩了 |
[12:02] | Get out of here unless you want your license suspended. | 赶紧滚 否则吊销你执照 |
[12:04] | Now. | 马上 |
[12:06] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 我们走 |
[12:08] | If you touch any of these people, | 你敢碰这些人 |
[12:09] | I will shoot you right here. | 我当场打死你 |
[12:11] | Don’t waste the ammunition, mate. | 别浪费子弹了 伙计 |
[12:13] | Waste of taxpayer money, | 那就是浪费纳税人的钱 |
[12:14] | and I am one of your last taxpayers. | 我是你最后的纳税人了 |
[12:16] | What do you want, Enzo? | 你想怎么样 恩佐 |
[12:17] | Oh, God. Just a good night’s rest, | 天呐 就想好好休息一晚 |
[12:19] | which is proving difficult lately | 最近可没什么机会 |
[12:20] | with all the late night sneaking | 深夜总有人 |
[12:21] | in and out of the Salvatore house. | 偷偷进出塞尔瓦托宅邸 |
[12:23] | Vamp hearing’s bad enough, | 有超级听力就够糟了 |
[12:24] | but once the heretics start creeping, | 但那些异教徒的偷偷摸摸 |
[12:26] | that’s when I really lose sleep. | 才真叫人失眠呢 |
[12:28] | There’s an abandoned music shop down the way. | 前面有家废弃的音乐店 |
[12:30] | I’ll let you steal a tiny fiddle. | 你去偷个小提琴吧 |
[12:32] | Or you could grant me access | 或者你可以让我看 |
[12:34] | to the town surveillance cameras. | 小镇监控 |
[12:37] | Have a heretic to track. | 我要追踪一个异教徒 |
[12:47] | Brought you coffee. | 给你拿了咖啡 |
[12:48] | Oh, and he keeps getting better. | 他真是越来越好了 |
[12:50] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[12:51] | It’s ok. No contact. | 没事 不能接触 |
[12:53] | It’s not your fault. | 不怪你 |
[12:55] | I take it your charm didn’t work | 看来你的魅力 |
[12:57] | on getting Valerie to undo the spell. | 也不足以让瓦莱丽撤销咒语 |
[12:58] | Uh, I haven’t spoken to her yet. | 我还没跟她说过话呢 |
[13:03] | So you’re avoiding? | 你在回避她吗 |
[13:05] | No. There’s nothing to avoid. | 不是 没什么可回避的 |
[13:07] | Well, Stefan, she was your first love, | 斯特凡 她是你的初恋啊 |
[13:09] | and then she just left you hanging. | 然后她抛弃了你 |
[13:11] | You’re not the least bit curious why? | 你都一点不好奇吗 |
[13:13] | She hasn’t contacted me in the 4 months she’s been back, | 她回来四个月了 也没企图联系我 |
[13:15] | So I’m assuming she’s as over it as I am. | 我猜她是跟我一样忘记过去了 |
[13:17] | Yeah, but that is quite an assumption | 但这个假设有点站不住脚 |
[13:20] | considering that she’s the reason why | 毕竟就是因为她 |
[13:22] | I literally can’t touch you. | 我才不能碰你 |
[13:24] | Unfortunately, she’s the heretic | 很不幸 她是异教徒里 |
[13:25] | that I am the least concerned about right now. | 我现在最不担心的一个了 |
[13:27] | Oh, God. Who now? | 天呐 又谁出事了 |
[13:29] | Let’s just say that it involves | 这么说吧 跟两个 |
[13:30] | two bored mean girls on a campus full of easy targets, | 无聊的坏女孩和一校园脆弱的目标有关 |
[13:34] | But fortunately, I have come up | 但幸好 我想出了 |
[13:36] | with a genius plan to keep them occupied | 吸引她们注意的最佳计策 |
[13:39] | while Damon sorts out his Oscar problem. | 好给达蒙时间解决奥斯卡的问题 |
[13:43] | The dance. | 舞会 |
[13:44] | Full of potential victims. | 全是潜在目标 |
[13:46] | And distractions all in one place. | 外加解闷 都在一起了 |
[13:48] | Easy to baby-sit. | 更方便我们盯着 |
[13:49] | I think the hardest part will be feigning enthusiasm. | 我想最难的就是假装热情了 |
[13:51] | Yeah. They’ll never fall for it. | 嗯 她们绝不会上当的 |
[13:55] | Unless they think it’s their idea. | 除非她们觉得这是她们自己的主意 |
[14:04] | I’m getting hungry. | 我要饿了 |
[14:05] | Is it death o’clock yet? | 到杀人的时候了吗 |
[14:07] | We still have 13 minutes. | 还有13分钟 |
[14:11] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[14:12] | Oh, nothing. It’s just some silly heaven and hell ball. | 没什么 就是什么破天堂&地狱舞会 |
[14:16] | Stefan invited me, but I don’t know. | 斯特凡请我去了 但不好说 |
[14:18] | These days, Halloween just seems like an excuse | 如今的万圣节似乎就是个 |
[14:20] | to get drunk and show skin. | 喝酒露肉的借口了 |
[14:24] | Sorry. No heretics allowed. | 抱歉 异教徒不得入内 |
[14:27] | Halloween’s only for people who dress up as psychopaths. | 万圣节只是给那些假扮成疯子的人的 |
[14:30] | As if we’d want to drink cheap beer out of plastic | 就好像我们想喝塑料杯装的廉价啤酒 |
[14:32] | and then brag about it all over the internet. | 然后上网大肆炫耀一番似的 |
[14:34] | As if you’d even know how to do that. | 就像你知道怎么那么做似的 |
[14:36] | We’re going. | 我们去定了 |
[14:37] | To a college party? | 参加大学派对吗 |
[14:39] | Oh, ok. | 好吧 |
[14:41] | Ok. Good luck with that. | 好啊 祝你们好运了 |
[14:43] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[14:45] | Nothing. No. You two will fit in just fine. | 没什么 你俩肯定能融入的 |
[14:49] | Seriously, you guys have nothing to feel | 真的 你俩完全不用觉得 |
[14:51] | self-conscious about. | 不自在什么的 |
[14:52] | Did I say you could leave? | 我说你可以离开了吗 |
[14:59] | What do you want? | 你们想怎么样 |
[15:06] | I see you found a dress from my closet. | 你从我的衣橱里找到了一件衣服 |
[15:10] | Haven’t been to a party since new year’s 1902. | 1902年新年后我就没参加过派对了 |
[15:14] | Be honest. | 老实说 |
[15:15] | Will I make a proper modern devil? | 我像个合格的现代魔鬼吗 |
[15:19] | Shouldn’t be too much of a stretch. | 应该不会差太多 |
[15:22] | Unlike the hips of that dress. | 不像裙子的臀部那么紧张 |
[15:26] | Would you prefer I chose a different one | 你希望我另选一条 |
[15:28] | and dyed it with your blood? | 然后用你的血染红吗 |
[15:31] | Look. | 听着 |
[15:33] | I gave you an outfit. | 我给你衣服了 |
[15:34] | Now it’s your turn. | 现在该你了 |
[15:35] | Siphon off this annoying antivampire spell. | 把这讨厌的反吸血鬼咒语吸走 |
[15:39] | Are you prohibited from showing physical affection | 你是不能与爱人享受 |
[15:42] | for your significant other. | 鱼水之欢了吗 |
[15:43] | Try being gay in 1900. | 试试在1900年做同性恋吧 |
[15:45] | What do you care about some silly spell? | 你管这小破咒语的呢 |
[15:47] | You don’t even like Valerie. | 你都不喜欢瓦莱丽 |
[15:48] | You’re right. I don’t. | 是啊 我不喜欢 |
[15:50] | I’ve had to endure two lifetimes | 我不得不忍了那个 |
[15:52] | with that conniving shrew, | 心机婊两辈子时间 |
[15:53] | and I’ve learned that when it comes to Val | 所以我明白 对于瓦尔 |
[15:55] | you don’t get on her bad side. | 还是不要惹她为妙 |
[16:07] | Not happening, Stefan. | 不行 斯特凡 |
[16:08] | Look. If I siphon Caroline’s spell, Valerie will find out, | 如果我吸走了卡罗琳的咒语 被瓦莱丽发现 |
[16:11] | and she’ll retaliate with something much worse. | 她会采取更加过分的方式报复 |
[16:13] | The girl is a rancid bitch. | 那女人就是个臭婊子 |
[16:15] | That’s not the Valerie that I knew. | 我认识的瓦莱丽不是那样 |
[16:17] | Well, I used to be a sickly, abused, little urchin | 我以前还是个可怜受虐待的小淘气 |
[16:19] | cast out by my coven, | 被我的巫师团抛弃 |
[16:20] | and then I met Mary Louise. | 然后我遇见了玛丽·路易斯 |
[16:24] | Love changes people. | 爱会改变人 |
[16:26] | I mean, maybe Valerie’s obsession with you | 或许瓦莱丽对你的痴迷 |
[16:28] | is the reason why she’s a walking funeral dirge. | 正是她成天丧着脸的原因 |
[16:31] | Oh, Nora | 诺拉 |
[16:33] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[16:38] | Not bad. | 不赖啊 |
[16:40] | Not bad is not good. | 不赖就是不够好 |
[16:41] | No, you look nice. It’s just… | 不 你很漂亮 就是 |
[16:44] | Kind of plain, | 有点平淡了 |
[16:46] | but I can sex it up for you. | 我来帮你弄妖娆点 |
[16:47] | I’m comfortable like this, Nora. Don’t. | 我喜欢这样 诺拉 别 |
[16:50] | Stop it! | 别闹了 |
[16:51] | Oh, come on. You’re supposed to be a devil. | 拜托 你是扮成魔鬼的 |
[16:53] | You want a devil? | 你想要魔鬼吗 |
[16:59] | It’s 15 minutes past the hour. | 已经过整点15分钟了 |
[17:01] | Distraction period over. | 分心结束了 |
[17:03] | Mary Lou. | 玛丽·路 |
[17:04] | Wait! | 等等 |
[17:10] | Well, what better way to spend Halloween, huh? | 还有什么比这更好的方式度过万圣节吗 |
[17:13] | Well, why would I want to go to some | 我为什么想像正常学生那样 |
[17:14] | stupid Halloween party like a normal student, | 参加万圣节派对呢 |
[17:17] | maybe meet a nice guy or not so nice guy, | 或许能遇见个好人 或不怎么好的人 |
[17:19] | have a fun, drunk Halloween hookup | 喝醉酒 快快乐乐地打一炮 |
[17:21] | when I can be here, | 毕竟我可以待在这儿 |
[17:23] | struggling to raise the dead? | 想办法复活死人 |
[17:25] | Well, if it makes any difference, | 如果这么说有用 |
[17:26] | this is worth some serious extra credit. | 这会为你挣到不少学分 |
[17:29] | Oh, you think? | 那可当然 |
[17:32] | Whether or not I’m capable, | 不管我能不能做到 |
[17:33] | you’re lucky I’m willing, | 我乐意帮你就算你走运了 |
[17:35] | and the visions from that stone scare the hell out of me, | 那块石头让我看到的东西吓死我了 |
[17:38] | so don’t… | 所以别 |
[17:40] | rush me. | 催我 |
[17:42] | Well, that’s too bad | 太可惜了 |
[17:44] | Because we got to bring this guy back to life. | 因为我们得让这家伙复生 |
[17:48] | Now. | 立刻马上 |
[18:14] | Nice costume for two hours’ notice. | 只有两小时 还能做这么好看的服装 |
[18:15] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:17] | You weren’t, oh, I don’t know, | 你不会…怎么说呢 |
[18:19] | already coming to this and just, uh, | 本就打算来 |
[18:22] | forgot to invite me? | 但忘记邀请我了吗 |
[18:23] | I didn’t forget to invite you. | 我不是忘记邀请你了 |
[18:25] | I just felt like a Halloween party | 我只是觉得万圣节派对 |
[18:28] | wasn’t great first date material. | 不是初次约会的好机会 |
[18:31] | So then this isn’t our first date? | 那么这不算我们的初次约会了吗 |
[18:32] | Well, it depends. | 看情况了 |
[18:34] | What do you think it is? | 你觉得算什么 |
[18:40] | Torture. | 折磨 |
[18:44] | Oh, they’re here. | 她们来了 |
[18:47] | Guess it’s time for us to baby-sit. | 看来我们该开始盯着了 |
[18:55] | Hi, girls. What can I get you? | 姑娘们 需要什么 |
[18:57] | A bijou for me and a crème yvette for my little flower here. | 我要比茹 我的小花儿来杯奶油伊薇特 |
[19:03] | I’m sorry. I have no idea what that is. | 抱歉 我不知道那是什么 |
[19:05] | A gin martini and a sex on the beach. | 琴酒马丁尼和一杯性感海滩 |
[19:08] | Gotcha. | 好的 |
[19:12] | So let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[19:14] | Old-fashioned devil | 老式魔鬼 |
[19:15] | And slutty angel. | 和浪荡天使吗 |
[19:18] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[19:19] | Beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[19:20] | Thanks. It’s culled together | 多谢 我用在品趣志上 |
[19:21] | with stuff I found on pinterest. | 找到的东西拼凑在一起的 |
[19:23] | Oh, my God. Pinterest. I love pinterest. | 天呐 我超级喜欢品趣志 |
[19:25] | Get half my recipes from it. | 半数食谱都在那儿找的 |
[19:27] | I’m obsessed. | 我简直迷上了 |
[19:28] | Obsessed. | 可不是 |
[19:36] | Phesmatos exaud mi, conjug spiritis et corpe. | [咒语] |
[19:40] | Phesmatos exaud mi, | [咒语] |
[19:42] | Conjug spiritis et corpe. | [咒语] |
[19:55] | Scratch that one off the list. | 这个算不行了 |
[20:01] | You’re not the only one banking on this. | 你不是唯一指望这个的人 |
[20:03] | It’s not for me, Ric. | 不是为了我 里克 |
[20:05] | Why does everything have to be about me today? | 为什么今天什么都针对我 |
[20:07] | Will both of you just shut up? | 你俩都闭嘴好不好 |
[20:09] | The stone works. | 石头是好用的 |
[20:10] | I think it’s creating a bridge | 我觉得它建立了 |
[20:11] | between the body and the spirit. | 尸体和灵魂的桥梁 |
[20:13] | I just have to find a spell | 但我得找到合适的咒语 |
[20:15] | that makes that bridge permanent. | 把桥固定下来 |
[20:23] | So how goes the diversion? | 分神计怎么样了 |
[20:25] | 3. That’s the number of people Caroline and I have saved… | 三 那是卡罗琳跟我救下的人数… |
[20:29] | Barely. | 很不容易 |
[20:30] | So did you call just to brag? | 你打电话就是来自夸的吗 |
[20:33] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[20:34] | Oh, crap Ric, put it out.! | 见鬼 里克 快熄灭 |
[20:39] | Think we’re close. | 我觉得快了 |
[20:48] | There’s the mopey face | 这才是我了解且喜欢的 |
[20:49] | I’ve come to know and love. | 闷闷不乐的面庞 |
[20:53] | I guess all it takes is a scolding from Lily | 只需莉莉的一声责骂 |
[20:55] | to ruin breakfast. | 就足以毁了你的早餐 |
[20:58] | We have an ice box full of blood downstairs, you know. | 楼下冰箱里装满了血袋 |
[21:01] | Yeah, but sometimes, it’s nice to get out of the house, | 知道 不过有时候能离开房子 |
[21:03] | take a drive, | 开车出去兜风 |
[21:05] | get out of town, come back. | 离开这个小镇 再回来 |
[21:07] | Wouldn’t you agree? | 难道你不同意吗 |
[21:09] | Clearly I’m not as quick as the other orphans in the workhouse. | 很明显我没有教养院里其他孤儿动作那么快 |
[21:12] | Are you accusing me of something? | 你在指责我做了什么吗 |
[21:16] | Town surveillance has you on the road | 昨晚小镇的监控拍到你 |
[21:18] | to and from Whitmore last night in a stolen car. | 开着偷来的车去了一趟惠特曼 |
[21:21] | Curious how Oscar was also at Whitmore last night | 我奇怪奥斯卡昨晚也在惠特曼 |
[21:24] | and has since mysteriously disappeared, | 而且自此就神秘消失了 |
[21:27] | so–heh–yes, I am accusing you of something. | 所以是的 我的确在指责你 |
[21:32] | I’m just not sure whether it’s lying to Lily or murder | 我只是不确定你只是骗了莉莉还是杀了人 |
[21:35] | or both. | 或者两样都是 |
[21:37] | Forget everything you think you know | 忘记那些你自以为知道的事 |
[21:41] | because you are wrong in ways | 因为你大错特错了 |
[21:43] | you cannot even imagine. | 错得你自己都想象不到 |
[21:45] | Enlighten me. | 那就启发我一下 |
[21:47] | What exactly don’t I know? | 到底什么是我不知道的 |
[21:51] | Well, maybe it’s easier if I just ask Lily, | 也许还是直接问莉莉更容易 |
[21:55] | and I’m sure she’ll be eager to uncover the truth | 我肯定她会迫不及待地揭开真相 |
[21:57] | and punish you for it. | 然后惩罚你 |
[21:59] | I killed Oscar. | 是我杀了奥斯卡 |
[22:01] | He knew too much. | 他知道得太多了 |
[22:03] | I had to prevent him from bringing | 我不能让他把野兽 |
[22:04] | a monster back into Lily’s life. | 带到莉莉的生活中 |
[22:07] | What monster is that? | 什么野兽 |
[22:09] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[22:12] | You don’t know. | 你真不知道 |
[22:17] | I guess Lily doesn’t tell you everything. | 我猜莉莉并没有告诉你全部 |
[22:21] | Who’s Julian, Valerie? | 朱利安是谁 瓦莱丽 |
[22:25] | Someone you’ll want to keep as far away as possible, | 是你希望尽可能远离的一个人 |
[22:28] | assuming that one day you want Lily to love you | 如果你还希望有一天 |
[22:32] | in the same way that you love her. | 莉莉会像你爱她一样爱你 |
[22:49] | Do you think they forgot | 你说他们是不是忘了 |
[22:50] | they came here to murder people? | 到这是为了来杀人的 |
[22:53] | Oh, no. They’re just wrapped up in their own drama. | 不 他们只是沉浸在自己的戏码里了 |
[22:55] | See, Nora wants some breathing room, | 诺拉希望能有点空间 |
[22:57] | but Mary Louise is scared if she gives it to her | 但玛丽·路易斯害怕如果给了她空间 |
[22:59] | then Nora’s gonna leave her. | 诺拉就会离开她 |
[23:01] | You got all that from that? | 这也看得出来吗 |
[23:05] | Well, it’s obvious. | 多明显啊 |
[23:14] | Or not. | 或许不是 |
[23:17] | You know, I’d ask you to dance, but… | 我很想请你跳支舞 但… |
[23:20] | But I’d kill you. | 但我会害死你的 |
[23:21] | How convenient. | 真不方便 |
[23:25] | If only there was a person that you could talk to about it. | 要是有个人能让你跟他谈谈这些事就好了 |
[23:28] | I will ask Valerie to undo it | 只要达蒙救活奥斯卡 |
[23:30] | once Damon brings Oscar back to life. | 我就去求瓦莱丽解除咒语 |
[23:32] | So you’re not technically avoiding. | 所以你并不是在回避 |
[23:35] | You’re just waiting for Damon to raise the dead. | 只是在等达蒙把死人救活 |
[23:37] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[23:38] | Caroline, Valerie’s been dead to me | 卡罗琳 瓦莱丽对我来说 |
[23:40] | for 150 years. | 已经死了一百五十年了 |
[23:42] | Well, she’s back now, | 可她现在回来了 |
[23:44] | and you’re scared that you’re gonna look her in the eye | 而你害怕你看着她的双眼 |
[23:46] | and all of your feelings are gonna come back, | 就会想起以前对她的感觉 |
[23:49] | you know, the infatuation | 就是你对她的迷恋 |
[23:50] | and the abandonment and the whole freaking fairytale. | 她抛弃你 这一整个可怕的童话故事 |
[23:54] | That’s what I’m scared of, | 到底是我害怕 |
[23:56] | or that’s what you’re scared of? | 还是你害怕呢 |
[24:00] | It can be both. | 可能都是 |
[24:05] | God. You know what? I’m just too sober | 天呐 我没喝醉 |
[24:07] | to be talking about this. | 没法跟你谈这些事 |
[24:24] | Nora… | 诺拉 |
[24:28] | Where did you go? | 你去哪了 |
[24:30] | I’m just tipsy enough to enjoy this music. | 我醉得都开始享受这里的音乐了 |
[24:39] | Have a taste. | 来尝尝 |
[24:40] | She’s been sneaking tequila, | 她偷偷喝了龙舌兰 |
[24:41] | so she’s a little spicy. | 所以会有点辣 |
[24:52] | What the hell?! | 搞什么鬼 |
[24:53] | Oh, don’t act so shocked. | 别表现得这么惊讶 |
[24:55] | Oh, don’t pretend that was anything other than petty jealousy. | 别装得好像除了吃醋就没别的事可做了 |
[24:57] | This trashy girl wouldn’t mean a damn thing to you | 这个女孩对你来说什么也不是 |
[25:00] | if you weren’t so desperate for attention! | 你只是迫不及待想得到我的关注 |
[25:01] | Attention? How could I possibly want attention | 关注 过去120年里 你时时刻刻 |
[25:04] | when you’ve been perched on my shoulder | 都对我寸步不离 |
[25:05] | every second for the last 120 years? | 我还要什么关注 |
[25:08] | Oh! Am I ruining your fun? | 我让你扫兴了是吧 |
[25:09] | “Stay close, Nora. Slow down, Nora.” | “离我近点 诺拉 慢一点 诺拉” |
[25:12] | As if it’s still the bloody 19th century | 还像在十九世纪时 |
[25:13] | and I need your protection! | 我需要你的保护一样 |
[25:15] | I’m not the one struggling to adapt, Mary Lou. | 努力适应新生活的人不是我 玛丽·路 |
[25:18] | You are! | 是你 |
[25:22] | Very well. | 非常好 |
[25:24] | Do whatever you want. | 你爱怎样就怎样吧 |
[25:27] | I’m going to finish what we came here to do. | 我要去完成我们来这里的目标 |
[25:39] | Ababbas dagoinet mateesah elunatan. | [咒语] |
[25:42] | Oshawas melunaweh washaset zagoedan. | [咒语] |
[25:50] | Well, which one was that? | 这是哪来的 |
[25:52] | It’s something I found in one of your shamanistic oral traditions. | 在你萨满口传书中找到的 |
[26:01] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[26:05] | Bonnie… | 邦妮 |
[26:07] | You are officially the most terrifying person I know. | 你真是我认识最厉害的人 |
[26:18] | Easy there, buddy. | 悠着点儿 兄弟 |
[26:19] | Where am I? | 这是哪儿 |
[26:20] | You’re on your way to Mystic Falls. | 你在回神秘瀑布镇的路上 |
[26:22] | Virginia? How did I get here? | 弗吉尼亚 我怎么到这儿来的 |
[26:24] | Well, we’ll talk about it on the way. | 我们路上讲吧 |
[26:26] | Smile for mommy. | 给妈妈笑一个 |
[26:29] | Yeah! Ok. | 行了 |
[26:31] | Blood. I need blood. | 血 我要血 |
[26:33] | Figured you might. | 我就知道 |
[26:38] | Either our friend still has the munchies, | 要么是他本来就这么容易饿 |
[26:40] | or this ravenous hunger is a side effect of resurrection. | 要么这种饥饿感是复活的副作用 |
[26:43] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[26:44] | I barely understand how the guy’s alive. | 我不懂他为什么能复活 |
[26:46] | If hunger is the worst consequence | 如果饥饿是凤凰石咒语 |
[26:48] | of the stone spell, then we got off easy. | 最坏的结果 那还挺好办的 |
[26:52] | Are you sure you want to do this to Jo? | 你确定要这样对乔吗 |
[26:54] | Listen. It’s now or never, Damon. | 听着 现在不做就没机会了 达蒙 |
[26:55] | No offense, Ric, but I was asking Bonnie. | 别见怪 里克 我这是在问邦妮 |
[26:58] | Look at you sad sacks. | 你们两个草包 |
[27:01] | What, am I gonna say no? | 怎么 难道我能拒绝吗 |
[27:03] | Damon, go get your girl. | 达蒙 去找你的女友 |
[27:06] | I’ll get his. | 我来帮他 |
[27:14] | Trick or treat? | 不给糖就捣乱 |
[27:16] | I’ve been tricked enough today. | 我今天够乱了 |
[27:18] | I still haven’t heard a peep from the girls since they left. | 她俩离开后 我就没听到一点消息 |
[27:27] | Who’s Julian? | 朱利安是谁 |
[27:30] | Where did you hear that name? | 你从哪儿听到这名字的 |
[27:31] | I’ve heard a lot of names in this house since I moved in, | 我搬进来后在这里听过许多名字 |
[27:32] | but Julian, that’s a new one, | 但朱利安是第一次听说 |
[27:36] | Which means your family isn’t talking about him for a reason. | 说明你们家人不谈他有原因 |
[27:39] | Well, that’s nonsense. | 胡说 |
[27:41] | No one who ever met Julian would dare say a bad thing about him. | 认识朱利安的人都不敢说他坏话 |
[27:45] | He was a saint. | 他非常善良 |
[27:48] | He was the love of my life. | 他曾是我此生挚爱 |
[27:52] | Was… | 曾… |
[27:55] | Or is? | 现在呢 |
[28:00] | Damon found Oscar! | 达蒙找到奥斯卡了 |
[28:23] | Get out of my way. | 别挡路 |
[28:25] | Why? You’re done here. | 怎么 这里没你事 |
[28:31] | Oh. That’s excellent news. | 可算是好消息 |
[28:33] | Where’s Nora? | 诺拉人呢 |
[28:36] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[28:38] | We had a fight. | 我们吵架了 |
[28:43] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:44] | Do not pity me! | 不用你可怜我 |
[28:48] | Trust me, I don’t. | 相信我 我没有 |
[28:51] | Is this how relationships work in the modern era, | 现在就是这么谈恋爱的吗 |
[28:53] | everybody peddling their flesh like a street bazaar? | 大家就像上街卖一样露肉 |
[28:57] | Because bloody Nora seems quite interested in the browsing. | 该死的诺拉就爱到处偷看 |
[29:01] | You know, these days, they have this wonderful thing | 要知道现在有个好东西 |
[29:04] | called a therapist. | 叫心理咨询师 |
[29:07] | How old do you think I am? | 你以为我有多老 |
[29:09] | I could think of nothing more futile that prattling on about one’s emotions. | 我觉得闲扯一个人的心情最没用了 |
[29:13] | As if I can prevent Nora from drifting away | 好像只要我找到正确的词 |
[29:16] | if I only find the right words. | 就能阻止诺拉离开一样 |
[29:18] | Or as if confronting my first love | 而我好像想找初恋 |
[29:24] | will somehow make her disappear. | 她就会躲着我一样 |
[29:26] | Caroline thinks that Valerie’s mere existence | 卡罗琳觉得瓦莱丽不起眼的存在 |
[29:29] | is somehow sabotaging our relationship, | 在慢慢破坏我俩的关系 |
[29:31] | but if she could just get into my head, | 但如果她能读我的心 |
[29:34] | she would see that the only thing | 她就会发现我和女友 |
[29:35] | standing between me and my girlfriend | 之间唯一的阻碍 |
[29:38] | is that damn spell… | 就是那个鬼咒语… |
[29:42] | which you can remove. | 而你可以解除 |
[29:48] | I got you. | 我扶着你 |
[29:50] | Can you–can you slow down, please? | 拜托你能慢点吗 |
[29:53] | Trust me. You do not want to make Lily wait. | 相信我 别让莉莉等 |
[29:55] | I learned that the hard way. | 我学到教训了 |
[29:56] | Here. This will take the edge off. | 给 这能让你缓一下 |
[29:58] | I’m gonna need more. | 我还要 |
[29:59] | Not till we get our story straight. | 我们先对好故事 |
[30:01] | We were in Myrtle Beach, we were wasted. | 我们在默特尔比奇市 喝醉了 |
[30:03] | You passed out. | 你晕了 |
[30:04] | I’ve never been to Myrtle Beach. | 我从没去过默特尔比奇市 |
[30:06] | How deep does this amnesia go? | 你失忆有多严重 |
[30:08] | I just need a little more, ok? | 我还要一点 行吗 |
[30:09] | Just–just a taste, a drop. | 就一口 一滴 |
[30:12] | Well, that was the last one. | 那是最后一袋了 |
[30:13] | Well, then you’re gonna have to stop this thing! | 那你就得停车 |
[30:15] | Not until you get one right. | 你先得说对一件事 |
[30:17] | Multiple choice. You were in myrtle beach– | 多项选择 你在默特尔比奇市 |
[30:19] | A, partying too much; B… | 一 派对玩太嗨了 二… |
[31:07] | Don’t shoot the one person who can solve this case for you, | 别朝唯一能帮你破案的人开枪 |
[31:09] | Detective dumbass. | 混蛋警探 |
[31:12] | Oscar’s acid trip went from bad to worse. | 奥斯卡的迷幻之旅越来越糟 |
[31:14] | I’ve been tracking him through the woods. | 一直追踪到树林里 |
[31:16] | Damon, it’s Halloween. | 达蒙 今天是万圣节 |
[31:17] | There’ll be ghost tours going through Mystic Falls every 30 minutes. | 神秘瀑布镇每30分钟就会有扮鬼游行 |
[31:20] | Perfect. At least I know where he’s going. | 好极了 至少我知道他会去哪儿 |
[31:22] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起 |
[31:26] | Donavan, that badge does not take away the fact | 多诺万 就算你佩戴警徽 也不能掩盖 |
[31:30] | that you are human. | 你是人类的事实 |
[31:32] | Please don’t commit suicide by heretic tonight. | 拜托你今天不要去找异教徒自寻短见 |
[31:34] | Since when do you care? | 你什么时候开始在乎了 |
[31:35] | Give me a break. | 饶了我吧 |
[31:36] | I don’t want to add your death to a long list | 我不想让你的死亡 归入 |
[31:38] | of things that are already my fault. | 我已有的错误清单上 |
[31:42] | Mar? Mary Lou? | 小玛 玛丽·路 |
[31:46] | You can’t avoid me for– | 你不能避开我 |
[31:50] | Siphon the repulsion spell off of Caroline, | 把卡罗琳的排斥咒语撤掉 |
[31:53] | or your girlfriend dies. | 否则你的女友就死定了 |
[31:55] | Do you see how easy I made that for you? | 你看我帮你处理得多么简单 |
[31:57] | Yes. Thanks. Now let me make it harder for you. | 是的 谢了 现在让我帮你增加难度 |
[32:01] | Get away from her! | 离她远点 |
[32:04] | Grab my arm and siphon or keep burning. | 抓住我的手臂抽取咒语 否则就继续灼烧吧 |
[32:18] | Did it work? | 有效果吗 |
[32:25] | Well, that was a lot more satisfying than I thought it would be. | 那比我预想的还要满足 |
[32:49] | Any questions before we head to the final stop on our tour? | 在我们前往下一站前 有什么问题吗 |
[32:52] | Yeah. So when does this get scary? | 有 什么时候才会变得恐怖 |
[32:54] | Hey! This isn’t some haunted hayride, ok? | 这可不是什么闹鬼之旅 |
[32:57] | If you want teenagers dressed up in silly costumes | 如果你想让青少年们穿着傻乎乎的戏服 |
[32:59] | giving you jump scares, go to grove hill. | 跳出来吓你 那你就去山林墓地吧 |
[33:27] | Oscar, enough! | 奥斯卡 够了 |
[33:30] | What on earth has gotten into you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[33:34] | Oscar, you are not yourself when you feed. | 奥斯卡 你知道你一旦吸血就控制不住了 |
[33:36] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[33:38] | You remember how we live. | 你记得我们要怎么生活 |
[33:40] | You remember–everything in moderation! | 你记住一切都要有节制 |
[33:48] | Now I get it. | 现在我明白了 |
[33:50] | Your favorite sons are the ones with the ripper problems. | 你最爱的儿子们都是有嗜血问题的 |
[33:53] | I highly recommend a detox | 我强烈建议去戒瘾 |
[33:54] | and an intervention. | 或是治疗 |
[33:57] | Now it’s your turn. | 现在轮到你了 |
[33:59] | Where the hell’s Elena? | 埃琳娜在哪儿 |
[34:13] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿 |
[34:15] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[34:16] | Of course it matters. | 当然重要 |
[34:17] | They were going to hurt you! | 他们本打算伤害你的 |
[34:20] | I’m going to find them and rip their heads off | 我要找到他们 把他们的头扯下来 |
[34:22] | and smash them together like two disgusting melons and– | 当做恶心的甜瓜一样撞得粉碎 |
[34:27] | Why are you smiling? | 你为什么笑 |
[34:29] | I can’t help it. | 情不自禁 |
[34:33] | You’re adorable. | 你太可爱了 |
[34:44] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:45] | You were right to worry. | 你的担心是对的 |
[34:47] | No. I’m sorry. | 不 对不起 |
[34:51] | We’ve been on our own, scorned, abused, | 我们依靠过彼此 被嘲笑 被虐待 |
[34:54] | imprisoned for so long. | 被囚禁了这么久 |
[34:56] | I’ve forgotten that this world is meant to be enjoyed, | 我都忘了这个世界就用来享受 |
[34:59] | not feared. | 而不是害怕 |
[35:02] | Help me remember. | 帮我记起 |
[35:17] | We should get back to Mystic Falls. | 我们应该回到神秘瀑布镇 |
[35:20] | We’ve spent an entire lifetime there. | 我们在那里待了一辈子 |
[35:23] | The night is ours. | 夜晚是属于我们的 |
[35:41] | No! Wait, wait, wait. This can’t happen yet! | 不 等等 现在还不行 |
[35:43] | Yes, it can. That’s the whole point. | 可以 这才是关键 |
[35:44] | No! I need you to know that I am not | 不 我需要你知道我不是 |
[35:46] | some insecure, jealous girlfriend, ok? | 没有安全感会嫉妒的女朋友 好吗 |
[35:49] | It’s just when I get something | 只是有时当我得到 |
[35:51] | that I’ve wanted for a really long time, | 期待已久的东西时 |
[35:52] | Sometimes I do this thing– | 有时候我会… |
[35:54] | You overthink things. Yeah, I know. | 你会想太多 我知道 |
[35:57] | Yeah, but sometimes, I say things that I don’t really need to say, | 但有时 我会说不必说的话 |
[36:00] | but I’m just scared that I’m the only one thinking them. | 但我害怕只有我会这么想 |
[36:02] | The reason that I’m not talking about Valerie | 我之所以不提瓦莱丽 |
[36:04] | is because I’m not thinking about Valerie. | 是因为我没在想瓦莱丽 |
[36:06] | I’m thinking about you | 我在想你 |
[36:08] | and how you and I have had more history | 以及我和你在过去的五年里 |
[36:10] | in the last 5 years | 拥有大多数人 |
[36:12] | than most people have in a lifetime. | 一辈子都没有的体验 |
[36:24] | This is off limits to– | 这里不开放 |
[36:27] | You’re one of the heretics. | 你是异教徒 |
[36:29] | Yep. Don’t do anything stupid. | 对 别做蠢事 |
[36:32] | Right now, there’s a tour bus full of corpses | 现在 墓地里有一辆旅游巴士 |
[36:33] | in the cemetery because I didn’t do anything stupid. | 装满了尸体 都是因为我没做什么蠢事 |
[36:35] | Well, I’m in danger of being exiled from my family | 我处在被家庭流放的危险之中 |
[36:39] | because I did something extra stupid. | 因为我做了件特别蠢的事情 |
[36:45] | Join me for a drink? | 和我一起喝一杯吗 |
[36:48] | If you’re not gone by the time I count to 3, | 如果我数到3你还不走 |
[36:49] | I’ll shoot you right now. | 我就立刻开枪 |
[36:54] | 1 1… | |
[36:56] | 2 2… | |
[37:01] | Stick to tourists. | 跟紧游客 |
[37:13] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[37:14] | I’m swooning on the inside. | 我内心狂喜中 |
[37:21] | In case it’s not entirely obvious by now, | 加入现在还不够明显的话 |
[37:23] | I came here to be alone. | 我说一句我是自己来的 |
[37:24] | Or you’re planning your escape. | 或者你正在计划逃走 |
[37:27] | Only a matter of time before Oscar sobers up | 奥斯卡醒来指责你想要谋杀他 |
[37:30] | and fingers you as his would-be murderer, | 只是时间早晚的问题 |
[37:32] | Which clearly you’re bloody awful at. | 显然你非常不擅长 |
[37:33] | What do you want, Enzo? | 你想要怎样 恩佐 |
[37:35] | I want, dear, not so innocent Valerie, | 我想 不这么无辜的瓦莱丽 |
[37:38] | for you to tell me how we’re going to prevent Julian | 告诉我 我们要怎么阻止朱利安 |
[37:41] | from walking back into Lily’s life. | 重回莉莉的生活 |
[38:00] | I’ve asked Beau to remove the cloaking spell from Elena’s coffin. | 我已经让博尔除去了埃琳娜棺材的隐身咒 |
[38:03] | You’re find her in the ruins of the old Salvatore mansion. | 你会在萨尔瓦托旧宅废墟里找到她 |
[38:08] | Clever…ish. | 挺聪明的 |
[38:10] | I do think so. | 我也这么觉得 |
[38:11] | I’m moving back to Mystic Falls. | 我要搬回神秘瀑布镇 |
[38:15] | I will certainly ask the family to take it under consideration. | 我一定会让我的家人考虑这问题 |
[38:17] | It wasn’t a request. | 这不是请求 |
[38:19] | These people didn’t deserve to be killed | 这些人不该被你 |
[38:20] | by one of your free range children, | 放养的孩子杀死 |
[38:22] | Stefan’s up to his hero hair in heretic drama, | 斯特凡忙着在异教徒的闹剧中树立英雄形象 |
[38:24] | and I worry that Matt Donovan’s funeral | 我担心马特·多诺万的葬礼 |
[38:26] | is gonna cut into my social schedule. | 会插入的我社交安排 |
[38:28] | And, what, you’re gonna help keep order? | 怎么 你要帮忙维持秩序吗 |
[38:30] | Damon, you could hardly keep a covered box safe. | 达蒙 你几乎都不能确保棺材的安全 |
[38:34] | You do realize that this innate desire | 你知道想要将埃琳娜 |
[38:36] | to keep Elena physically present in your life, | 留在你生活里的固有欲望 |
[38:39] | this boyish refusal to let her go | 这种孩子气似的不愿意放开她 |
[38:41] | will only put her in more danger? | 只会让她陷入更多的危险吧 |
[38:44] | After everything you’ve been through, | 在你经历了这么多之后 |
[38:45] | what a shame it would be to lose her | 如果因为你太害怕而不敢 |
[38:47] | because you’re too terrified to find out | 去搞清楚没有她的你到底是谁 |
[38:48] | who you actually are without her. | 失去她 多可惜 |
[38:53] | If you dare to return to Mystic Falls, | 如果你敢回到瀑布镇 |
[38:54] | it’s no skin off my nose. | 我无所谓 |
[38:56] | I want one more thing. | 我还想要一样东西 |
[39:01] | “Dear Elena, yes, you heard that correctly. | 亲爱的埃琳娜 是的 你听得没错 |
[39:06] | “Hell has frozen over. | 地狱都被冻住了 |
[39:08] | “I’m writing it all down. | 我在写日记 |
[39:10] | “Granted, I’m a half bottle in | 我喝了半瓶酒 |
[39:11] | “thanks to my 1950 Chateau Cheval Blanc, | 多谢了我的1950年白马庄园的酒 |
[39:14] | “a bottle I waited 65 years to open.” | 我等了65年才打开的酒 |
[39:18] | “I used to spend nights sitting in my wine cellar, | 我曾经常常整夜坐在酒窖 |
[39:21] | “convincing myself I could actually hear it age, | 说服自己我能听到它成熟 |
[39:24] | “tannins growing, fermenting, | 丹宁酸变多 发酵 |
[39:28] | “but appreciating its beauty | 但感谢它的美 |
[39:29] | “didn’t make the time go by any faster. | 没有让时间走得更快 |
[39:32] | “The bottle just laid there on its shelf, torturing me, | 瓶子就自己躺在那里 在我等凯瑟琳时 |
[39:35] | “while I waited for Katherine, | 折磨着我 |
[39:37] | “and time stood still. | 时光停滞 |
[39:40] | “Eventually, I convinced myself that no sip of that wine | 最终我说服自己 对那酒的品尝 |
[39:43] | “could ever taste as good as I dreamt it would, | 不会和我梦想中美妙的口味想媲美 |
[39:47] | “so I hid the bottle and walked away, | 所以我藏起了酒 离开了 |
[39:50] | and that’s the story of why I drink bourbon.” | 所以我才喝波本酒 |
[39:56] | “I don’t know who I am without you, | 我不知道没有你的我是谁 |
[39:58] | “but I do know that as long as I’m with you | 但我知道只要我和你在一起 |
[40:01] | time will stand still.” | 时间就会静止 |
[40:12] | “So who is Damon Salvatore without Elena Gilbert?” | 所以没有埃琳娜·吉尔伯特的达蒙·塞尔瓦托是谁 |
[40:21] | “A selfish friend”… | 自私的朋友 |
[40:32] | “A jealous brother”… | 嫉妒的兄弟 |
[40:48] | “A horrible son?” | 可怕的儿子 |
[41:02] | “Or maybe with a little luck, I’ll do right by you | 或者幸运一点 我会为你做些正确的事 |
[41:06] | “because you may be 1,000 miles away | 因为你可能在千里之外 |
[41:08] | “or 100 years away, | 或是百年之外 |
[41:11] | “but you’re still here with me, | 但你还在我身边 |
[41:13] | and my heart is right there in that coffin with you”… | 而我的心 就和你一起在棺材里 |
[41:24] | “Until you come back to me.” | 直到你回到我身边” |